Adult Vacation
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1780 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26697
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteRanger  [View Original Post]
    In my case, stayed additional 5 days after business trip (SP area). Do not know your personal situation, but try to use Hotel points and FF miles, $100 a day will get you nice hotel and great food.

    And of course there is always Thailand too.
    So room, airfare, and food about 1200 $ plus the girls?

  2. #26696
    He should just move to Brazil why stay in America lolz. Of because everything is good and cheap pussies outside the you. S but we talking about the convenient. How many rich mongers in forum can afford a trip to Brazil and Asia every weekend? Hell yea I will go bang those pussies till my dick can't get up anymore if I am on vacation to those spots. Otherwise, just hit up the reg here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Petey1015  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian Massage Parlors, I'm not really sure how this is relevant to Atlanta MP's, just my perspective.

  3. #26695

    Perspective

    Quote Originally Posted by Habib696  [View Original Post]
    How much was this great deal after you add your airfare and other expenses into the cost?
    In my case, stayed additional 5 days after business trip (SP area). Do not know your personal situation, but try to use Hotel points and FF miles, $100 a day will get you nice hotel and great food.

    And of course there is always Thailand too.

  4. #26694

    Which is a better place to go for massage and HE?

    Quality Heath or Wawa?

    They are both close to where I live and need a quick rub and tug tonight. Thanks for posting on the boards.

  5. #26693

    This should have been posted in the BMP section.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteRanger  [View Original Post]
    Long Time Lurker Here.

    Just returned from Southern Brazil a week ago. I read the reviews of the Camps and Kamps and others here in the Atlanta area and have to say is a giant ripoff on so many levels. The DIY, OTC, the absurd $ for Massage, The Infamous HE (WTF? Outrageous FS $, the old, ugly, uninspired, un-erotic women. On and on and on. No more $ will be spent here. You must be kidding.

    Here we go now to Brasil, there are no Massage Parlors per se, but Massage Houses, some in commercial areas, others in residential areas, discretion is priority 1. Hours, generally 10 to 7 or 8, Sunday usually closed, most with off street parking. All are very well appointed, big showers, beds, large massage tables. When you arrive, you go to a room, and the parade begins.

    All the women, on a 1 to 10 scale, start at 10 and go to 20, no exaggeration here (rare for any woman to be over 30). Usually will be 8 to 10 mulheres, they tell you their name, some will DFK you, just depends, all are sexy and eroticism oozes. The most difficult part is remembering the names of who you really like. Once you make your your choice, hostess leads you to your room. You shower, and your lady arrives. Massage is beyond good, OTC you ask, forget it, she has already stripped. Everything is available, everything. The ladies love sex, giving, receiving, get very wet, get ready to cum 3-4 times, she will want to do the same, and is real, try DFK for a minute or two straight, yes! And yes, you can try two at the same time, just think triangle.

    $ you ask. One hour, no more than $75 USD, and again everything available, none of this BS upselling. Two ladies, no more than $125 USD. Generally was between $60 USD (1) and $100 USD (2). And on a 1 to 10, never ever less than a 10. Advise to learn some Portuguese prior to a visit.

    I am not boasting here, but after this experience, cannot see spending $60 to a $100 here in Atl for substandard everything.

    Niteranger Out.
    Brazilian Massage Parlors, I'm not really sure how this is relevant to Atlanta MP's, just my perspective.

  6. #26692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1752
    Quote Originally Posted by Habib696  [View Original Post]
    How much was this great deal after you add your airfare and other expenses into the cost?
    It's still a great deal, I go up to Montreal, Canada once a year during the summer and you just cannot compare the provider talent pool in Atlanta with that in Montreal. Gorgeous looking providers everywhere and it's legal as long as there is no pimp involved.

  7. #26691

    Bargain

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteRanger  [View Original Post]
    Long Time Lurker Here.

    Just returned from Southern Brazil a week ago. I read the reviews of the Camps and Kamps and others here in the Atlanta area and have to say is a giant ripoff on so many levels. The DIY, OTC, the absurd $ for Massage, The Infamous HE (WTF? Outrageous FS $, the old, ugly, uninspired, un-erotic women. On and on and on. No more $ will be spent here. You must be kidding.

    Here we go now to Brasil, there are no Massage Parlors per se, but Massage Houses, some in commercial areas, others in residential areas, discretion is priority 1. Hours, generally 10 to 7 or 8, Sunday usually closed, most with off street parking. All are very well appointed, big showers, beds, large massage tables. When you arrive, you go to a room, and the parade begins.

    All the women, on a 1 to 10 scale, start at 10 and go to 20, no exaggeration here (rare for any woman to be over 30). Usually will be 8 to 10 mulheres, they tell you their name, some will DFK you, just depends, all are sexy and eroticism oozes. The most difficult part is remembering the names of who you really like. Once you make your your choice, hostess leads you to your room. You shower, and your lady arrives. Massage is beyond good, OTC you ask, forget it, she has already stripped. Everything is available, everything. The ladies love sex, giving, receiving, get very wet, get ready to cum 3-4 times, she will want to do the same, and is real, try DFK for a minute or two straight, yes! And yes, you can try two at the same time, just think triangle.

    $ you ask. One hour, no more than $75 USD, and again everything available, none of this BS upselling. Two ladies, no more than $125 USD. Generally was between $60 USD (1) and $100 USD (2). And on a 1 to 10, never ever less than a 10. Advise to learn some Portuguese prior to a visit.

    I am not boasting here, but after this experience, cannot see spending $60 to a $100 here in Atl for substandard everything.

    Niteranger Out.
    How much was this great deal after you add your airfare and other expenses into the cost?

  8. #26690

    Kathryn

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeTom  [View Original Post]
    Gotcha thanks! Mystery solved. I've had Kathryn too. Jacked up teeth right? I got UTC only top with her. Coco is old, I don't suggest unless you want that.
    I went yesterday to see Lily / Anna, but she was busy, so Kathryn turned me over to a new girl, Susan. No English, but pretty enough if you like the buck tooth doll face look (and I do). Fair to poor massage, but allowed lots of roaming. Padded bra made her little As look bigger, and actually had a little butt on her, but the finish was a nice and slow buildup.

    But to answer about Kathryn, kind of a pretty but plain face, no jacked up teeth (there's another girl there like that but I don't know her name), but definitely not flat unless the baggy teeshirt was misleading. I'd sure like to find out. (:

  9. #26689
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeTom  [View Original Post]
    Gotcha thanks! Mystery solved. I've had Kathryn too. Jacked up teeth right? I got UTC only top with her. Coco is old, I don't suggest unless you want that.
    I think that maybe Jessica you speak of. Kind of flat chested?

  10. #26688

    Great Wall

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke12  [View Original Post]
    Tried the place by Kroger on 92 with no name (assuming that's the same place) a few weeks ago. Cute, younger girl gave me my massage but was exceptionally professional throughout the whole thing. No hint of anything at all. Perhaps it was my short hair that kept her on guard?
    I believe that you are referencing Great Wall's version of Coco. I doubt it was your short hair since my hair is kinda long and I had a similar experience. She did offer diy but I declined as the whole massage was as clinical as brain surgery and I was not inspired.

  11. #26687
    Quote Originally Posted by MattReynolds  [View Original Post]

    I have a question though about another provider, the latina girl named Michele who advertises on Craigslist. If you don't know who she is then you probably can't provide the information I'm wanting. For those who do, how much does it take to get her topless and is she into it at all? I want to see her but I also don't want to get ripped off. Does her $100 hour rate include any extras? Thanks for any feedback.
    I've only seen Michelle once and it was a couple months ago. She is very into it. Great massage and ending. I paid 120 which included extras. She told me for a nude massage she'd charge 200. Maybe it's changed. No harm in asking her. I'm assuming the 100 includes extras but not sure. Again just ask her. Her English is limited but she's good at texting. She has a great body but ain't paying 200 to see her nude.

  12. #26686

    Young's Massg / Acworth / Linda

    Been here a number of times, always reliable service. Linda asked if I wanted a deep tissue, didn't know she had this skill in the bag and I gave it a try. She is 5' and 100 lbs wore a cute dress, and did the back walking thing with her feet for about the first 20 min. , not sensual but really worked the muscles deeply and think she got some vertebrae back in line and really worked out some stress points. Finished the last 40 min with more sensual massage, plenty of teasing and great ending of course. Left feeling great.

  13. #26685

    Relaxation Station

    Saw this girl: https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/thp/6178686459.html.

    Location is actually in Buckhead, not downtown. She is not the girl in the picture. When I first arrived her assistant met me at the front of the building. I thought I had been duped because the assistant was not even remotely attractive. I was just about to bail and then she told me my therapist was in the room. Although not the girl in the picture I thought she was quite attractive, as long as you do not mind tattoos. She gave the impression that she was very into the session which I really appreciate. When I first booked I wasn't sure if it was more than therapeutic, but then about an hour before my appointment I received a text asking me if I wanted to upgrade. Long story short, with upgrade you're looking at $100 for 30 minutes and $140 for the hour. I don't care to get into details, but we had a misunderstanding on money. And I'll just say she was about as cool as you can possibly be about it and it really helped my impression of her. For the $100 you can get a fully topless hand job and if she's into you then you can see more. Was one of the better experiences I've had in a while and I fully plan on returning. Treat her well and you'll get the same.

    I have a question though about another provider, the latina girl named Michele who advertises on Craigslist. If you don't know who she is then you probably can't provide the information I'm wanting. For those who do, how much does it take to get her topless and is she into it at all? I want to see her but I also don't want to get ripped off. Does her $100 hour rate include any extras? Thanks for any feedback.

  14. #26684
    Quote Originally Posted by LuapW  [View Original Post]
    Interesting report. I had the exact opposite experience with Lola last week. She was professional, polite and very giving of herself. Maybe she doesn't like you.
    Tried the place by Kroger on 92 with no name (assuming that's the same place) a few weeks ago. Cute, younger girl gave me my massage but was exceptionally professional throughout the whole thing. No hint of anything at all. Perhaps it was my short hair that kept her on guard?

  15. #26683
    Quote Originally Posted by LuapW  [View Original Post]
    Interesting report. I had the exact opposite experience with Lola last week. She was professional, polite and very giving of herself. Maybe she doesn't like you.
    No, perhaps she was on the rag!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

City Girls

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape