Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 684 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    For starters I really don't post that often and when I do it magically doesn't appear. A couple weeks ago I was seeing some new and excellent talent cruising down Stewart Ave. I didn't partake nor did I get some pictures. One thing I do want to say is there is a tall light skin chick with braids medium build that works metro at night. I never tired to jump down on her, I was wondering if any of you other mongers did if so how is her personality like? I remember she was out with a short extra thick chocolate chick strolling from Mayland but like I said I just didn't want to make a move.
    Are you talking about Mary st?

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    For starters I really don't post that often and when I do it magically doesn't appear. A couple weeks ago I was seeing some new and excellent talent cruising down Stewart Ave. I didn't partake nor did I get some pictures. One thing I do want to say is there is a tall light skin chick with braids medium build that works metro at night. I never tired to jump down on her, I was wondering if any of you other mongers did if so how is her personality like? I remember she was out with a short extra thick chocolate chick strolling from Mayland but like I said I just didn't want to make a move.
    Well u sure she not a tranny cause they been on Fib lately on Wendell ran up on one last night got a closer look realize it was a tranny just can't tell from a distance these days.

Cleveland ave warning

Now, I know some of you guys have a strong sexual attraction for junkie white ho's but before you get to horny and think way too blindly be mindful of where those boards might take. Ok one day I was driving down an old side street off metro that used to be a major hub for pussy selling back in the days, what I saw was plenty of white women walking out of those trailer homes ready to hit the block. And to be honest at least 3 of them was doable from big money standards. Anyway to make a long story short them boards are being pimped by two extremely aggressive pimps and that's all I want to say.

Metro activity

Quote Originally Posted by PoeticMan1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck spotting any big girl SW? I'm talking large bbw to ssbbw preferably with huge tits or a huge ass.

Let me know if you know of any even if UTR.
    Apparently, there are some fat providers that walk candler from time to time. Near the shell and package store areas.

Fib Tuesday night

Had some time to kill spent a little time on Fib tonight checking out the scene I saw the same usual SW as always no new faces around. My regular providers were out as well but kind of tired of them was looking for a new face but didn't see one all the girls were around the strip club and Mills Pl didn't see any police around which is always a plus. The super fine lightskin BSW I reported on previously was out around the starship parking lot I didn't partake cause she won't do shit for under 60 bucks I just didn't fell like spending that much tonight saw my regular provider down from the Fulton Inn she good for a 20.

Fib best SW spot in Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpapa72  [View Original Post]
    In town for the night seeing this thread steered me to FIB. I'm a middle aged white guy that loves the chocolate and this place does not disappoint!! Found a big booty 24 yr old (Sherry) scooped and went to her room. 6 for the visit incredible mic skills had to stop her because I wanted the cat and was about to blow. K9, cowgirl and finished mish damn the pussy was good! I travel frequently and fairly new to the game but this is the best spot I've seen.
    Glad you found what you looking for and enjoyed yourself but yea Fib is the best spot in Atlanta for SW activity they got Big and little and in between ones so you can definitely find what you looking for.

Big Girl SW

Has anyone had any luck spotting any big girl SW? I'm talking large bbw to ssbbw preferably with huge tits or a huge ass.

Let me know if you know of any even if UTR.

Visiting Baltimore Monger

In town for the night seeing this thread steered me to FIB. I'm a middle aged white guy that loves the chocolate and this place does not disappoint!! Found a big booty 24 yr old (Sherry) scooped and went to her room. 6 for the visit incredible mic skills had to stop her because I wanted the cat and was about to blow. K9, cowgirl and finished mish damn the pussy was good! I travel frequently and fairly new to the game but this is the best spot I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575  [View Original Post]
    You sure she's not a stripper that had a slow night ijs.
    She probably was a stripper at one point and time but obviously she turn to working the streets for some reason or another it's kind of sad tho a girl that beautiful won't last long before the streets take there toll on her.

Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by WholeThang448  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen that pretty slim WSW across from the club by texaco?
    I assume you talking about the same chick name Snow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3D070631-CBC7-4F8A-873E-A39EDA3CC475.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Ok despite my recent encounter with being followed by the police Saturday night I said fuck it and hit the track again Tuesday and sweet Jesus the finest SW on Fib was on the track. I caught her by the strip club she said 60 bucks for head which I figure that was her price fine as she looks now I never pay that much but I'm like fuck it I got to have her LOL. I took her to my spot not far from her hotel which is the old travel inn her service was pretty good complain a little it was taking too long but I told her to keep sucking harder and I will bust which I did only bad part I had a condom on but anyway I was satisfied drop her back off by the hotel. I circle the block a few times saw quite a bit of action on mills place a few on Wendell and no cops in sight a good night on the track.

Here's a pic of baby god damn she bad!
    You sure she's not a stripper that had a slow night ijs.

Good info

Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    I was in your fine city last week, and hit FIB three nights in a row. I saw Snow out almost continuously all 3 nights. When I saw her the first night, my heart stopped and I couldn't believe my luck as she is super cute. I didn't hesitate to scoop. My good luck turned to unbelievably shitty luck as she was a horrible date. I have nothing good whatsoever to say about her, except she is cute.

Seems there must be enough new johns out there to keep her in business, or else there are guys out there that are willing to pay outrageous money for terrible service from a cute chick.
    Thanks! I posted again and skip right past the response.

Wsw

Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    I seen her a few times out yea she a cute ass WSW but after reading reviews on her I pass her up.
    Have you seen that pretty slim WSW across from the club by texaco?

Lesson learned

Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    I was in your fine city last week, and hit FIB three nights in a row. I saw Snow out almost continuously all 3 nights. When I saw her the first night, my heart stopped and I couldn't believe my luck as she is super cute. I didn't hesitate to scoop. My good luck turned to unbelievably shitty luck as she was a horrible date. I have nothing good whatsoever to say about her, except she is cute.

Seems there must be enough new johns out there to keep her in business, or else there are guys out there that are willing to pay outrageous money for terrible service from a cute chick.
    It's unfortunate that you wasted your money. Hopefully others will have second thoughts if they read these reviews. She made the claim with me that others will drop lots of money on her, which I find hard to believe.

I guess it's human or male nature to want to disbelieve that such a hottie could be so worthless.

Posting Limitations