Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 651 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Glenwood wood and belvedere yesterday Sean part 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheParrot  [View Original Post]
    Early today around 10 am I hit Glenwood and did my usual rounds. I noticed Tia standing at citgo station and pulled up beside her.

She looks way more run down than usual and jittery. I guess the drugs are really getting to her. I offered her 10 bones for 15 and she happily accepted (LOL desperate).

She seemed Spaced out more than usual and out a cigarette in my car. I damn near freaked out and had to yell at her. What's wrong with her? No one smokes in my car, but me and it's only 420 not cigs.

Took her to her spot in colony ridge and got down to business. Of course she wanted to buy a bit before beginning the session. I firmly told her no and forced her to start the session. These birds can't spend my chips before giving service.

As usual it was mechanical BBBJ, but she did it faster and more aggressively than usual. She seemed on edge and in a rush. Probably desperate to get her supplies.

15 minutes later Unloaded in her mouth and walked to my car. She had the. Enerve to knock on my window asking for a ride to Glenroyal. I told her no and explained that her services have gone down. She looked disappointed and started walking to Glenroyal as I drove away.

Ironically I drove to Glenroyal to scope out the scene and saw her approach with a frown on her face. Oh well, had she did a great job, I would have took her.

I saw Megan / miyawn the scamming BSW and a few other ones. I counted about 6 different BSW at Glenroyal.

I decided not to partake and headed to handle some business.
    Ok, let's finish this story up.

Later on in the day close to 6 pm, I headed back to Glenwood to scope the scene. I saw about 4 BSW out, but I decided to pass on them and headed to belvedere near citgo station.

As I was pulling up I noticed a BSW sitting on the wall of the apt complex diagonal to citgo station. I passed her by and circled the station where I spotted a tall BSW that I've seen before. I forgot her nickname, but her real name is Robin and she is good at pampering the head, because she has a very small mouth. If you have a fat mushroom head like me; then she will pick at it like a bird and it barely fits into her small mouth. It feels really good though, still I passed her by because there was a drink / passed out guy laying on the ground right on the side of station. That kinda crap will draw uncles attention.

I circled the side streets and came back around to the wall where I saw the first BSW. I didn't recognize her at first, but she quickly remembered me. It was Sean who I had reported on I think the past.

I low balled her for 10 BBBJCIM and she agreed saying "you know I'll work with you" I love her positive attitude. It's refreshing to not see a BSW with a nasty and angry attitude.

She hopped in and led me down a few side streets to behind a renovated house. I drove behind the house and it was the perfect spot, completely out of sight from the road.

Handed over the 10 chips, put my seat back and reclined, while she began slowly sucking on my stiff rod.

I forgot how good her head is. For a 52 yr old drinker she gives a great pampering BBBJ. She tends to slob you up really good and goes all neck with no hands.

My rod was jumping and throbbing in her mouth. She also has big full lips which feel great sliding across my rod.

As usual I lasted a long time, because I got drained earlier. I guess I'm finally getting old, because I can't bust 4-5 nuts a day like I used to LOL. Now it takes a good while to work it out.

She complained about sucking longer than 15 minutes "dam you working me for only 10, why you always do me like that?

LOL, I remained silent and she lowered her head back between my legs. I started jacking and told her to just suck on the fat mushroom head.

3 more minutes and I felt the batter rising to the top. I took a deep breath and shot a weak load into her mouth.

She caught it and opened the door to spit. Even though she complains about taking too long, she is still pretty nice and always stays and gets the job done.

I dropped her off on a side street near citgo.

I have her digits to share, along with Asia who I reported on earlier.

You guys need to review the girls if I give you their numbers. Don't just see the provider without writing a review, please contribute.

Glenwood and Belvedere today Tia and sean BSW part 1

Early today around 10 am I hit Glenwood and did my usual rounds. I noticed Tia standing at citgo station and pulled up beside her.

She looks way more run down than usual and jittery. I guess the drugs are really getting to her. I offered her 10 bones for 15 and she happily accepted (LOL desperate).

She seemed Spaced out more than usual and out a cigarette in my car. I damn near freaked out and had to yell at her. What's wrong with her? No one smokes in my car, but me and it's only 420 not cigs.

Took her to her spot in colony ridge and got down to business. Of course she wanted to buy a bit before beginning the session. I firmly told her no and forced her to start the session. These birds can't spend my chips before giving service.

As usual it was mechanical BBBJ, but she did it faster and more aggressively than usual. She seemed on edge and in a rush. Probably desperate to get her supplies.

15 minutes later Unloaded in her mouth and walked to my car. She had the. Enerve to knock on my window asking for a ride to Glenroyal. I told her no and explained that her services have gone down. She looked disappointed and started walking to Glenroyal as I drove away.

Ironically I drove to Glenroyal to scope out the scene and saw her approach with a frown on her face. Oh well, had she did a great job, I would have took her.

I saw Megan / miyawn the scamming BSW and a few other ones. I counted about 6 different BSW at Glenroyal.

I decided not to partake and headed to handle some business.

Asia on Glenwood and Keke on lakewood part 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheParrot  [View Original Post]
    Ok so, I got my wheels and I'm back in action.

I hit Glenwood.

Yesterday before work around 2 pm and it was kind of dead, even though the sun was out. I spotted a mid 30's BSW at buddy's near infamous red Notel, but I had seen her in the past and knew she was full of crap.

I circled Glenwood for a while and spotted a few more SW. I saw a new and young spinner was, she is brunette and was walking with an older ack handler. I choose not approach, but she stuck out like a sore thumb in that area. She might not be around long.

At glenroyal I spotted big booty Cece with the afro puff, and a new BSW who was a slim thick spinner. Mind of rough around the edges, but when I pulled up on her she got spooked and said I "look too young".

Whatever, it's her loss. I called Tia, but her phone was disconnected. So I called asia (the thick and cute 21 yr old BSW who robbed / scammed the other monger out of 60 bones).

Asia picked up and I hit her with the 15 minutes for 20 bones. She laughed and said "oh hell naw" before hanging up on me.

That's funny, because we've never done anything for more than 20 and I've been seeing her since she was 18. Whatever, I knew she would get desperate and call me back later.

I was having no luck, so I hit belvedere near citgo and a few stragglers were out, but mostly locals. I was getting discouraged, since I've been gone from the streets Aot has changed and my face card isn't as good in the hood anymore.

Love and behold, Asia calls me back and apologizes and asks "where you at?

I told her I wanted a slow and gentle, pampering bbj for 15 minutes and she agreed.

I pulled up at glenroyal and met her at room 107 in the front on the building. She opened the door in a nice form fitting lime green dress that really showed off her thick and curvy figure. She also had a fresh low haircut and it was dyed dark red. She was looking good and very sexy.

I walked in and she had loud rap music playing. She fired up a 420 blunt while I stood behind her and gripped that nice round booty. I squeezed and playfully smacked her big booty while she took a few hits from the blunt..
    OK the story continued.

I went to work and hit the plantation clock, but "Massa" was no where to be found as usual; meaning I could leave the plantation while still being paid.

I called Angie, but no answer and sent her. Text. Around 5 pm she started calling me like crazy and that was my que to head out. We talked for a bit and she let me know that she moved away, but still close. She text the address and off I went, leaving the plantation and other slaves behind me.

I got to her new place near the family dollar on Lakewood around 6 pm, because the traffic was ridiculous. I should have turned around, but I came anyway.

I park on the side and call Angie, she comes out of run down house and she looks rougher than usual with a few chin hairs and a cut or two on her face. Looks like she has lost some weight too, and now has a small bubble butt.

We went inside and I gave her 40 (which was too much) for pampering BBBJCIM and swallow. I thought she would have done it longer, but after 15 minutes of non stop Deepthroat, she paused to say "I have another client on the way. " Wow, thanks for letting me know after we started the session.

I was pissed off, so I stood up over her and grabbed her head ghetto gagger style. I began relentlessly ramming her throat all the way in and out, while firmly holding her head as she tagged and bucked back.

5 more minutes of ramming her throat, and then I buried it deep and shot a medium load of baby batter right down her scamming throat. I can't stand when the provider play games.

I felt like a simp because I know I overpaid (usually 25, or 35 for swallow unrushed). She gave me a wet wipes and I cleaned up. As I was leaving I saw her walking up the street (probably to the door man, what a lying bird she is! Which led me to believe she lied about her so called client.

Anyway, I hit a side street and passed by Chevron station. Store turning on the street Angie used to live on.

I noticed a few SW there. 2 older BSW and a WSW who was talking to herself on the side of the road.

One of the older BSW had natural hair in a neat ponytail, she was about 5'9 and had a tight slender body for a SW and she caught my attention. I wasn't entirely sure she was a SW, because of how neat and clean she looked.

Since I don't live near Lakewood, I decided to take the plunge and pulled up next to her. I said "hi" and unlocked the door. Store she hopped right in.

She looked pretty decent for a SW, she said her name is Keke and she's 43 yrs old. Says she lives in stone mtn and comes to Lakewood sometimes to get extra chips.

Anyways, I develop a pair of balls and low-ball her for 15 BBBJ. She looks at me funny and says "I usually don't take less than 20, but I'mma work with you baby, because you seem nice."

OK cool, so she led me to the park a I positioned the whip in the corner and out of sight.

I handed over the 15 chips and pulled out my black Willy. Lo and behold, she gave me a great slow BBBJ, it was very wet and pampering. She had a technique where she would circle her head around the mushroom tip and suck it at different angles.

Even though my rod was desensitized by Angie just sucking it no less than 10 minutes ago, it still felt great. I loved how gentle and nice she did it. It felt like she was just sucking on spit, because she has my rod completely coated in good saliva.

I made her work long, because I had just nut earlier from Angie. After about 25 minutes she started to complain, but in a playful way. She said "imma beat yo butt if you don't hurry up and nut!" She so said that it was extra for her to catch.

About 3 minutes later she stopped sucking and said "OK, I'll catch it for you if you do me a favor. " I'm like "OK, what?" And she responds:" take me to the circle K so I can get some ice and use the bathroom, but you got to take me back. "

I agreed, and she lowered her head back into my lap. About 10 more minutes passed and she was sweating In the hot car, but still playfully telling me to hurry and nut.

About 2 more minutes and I could take no more of her sloppy wet pampering head. I let out a deep breath before filling her mouth up, and she gently bobbed up and down until every last drop was out.

She opened the door to spit, and we talked some more as she wiped the sweat from her face.

I took her to circle k gas station as agreed, and waited 5 minutes for her to get ice and use the bathroom. I thought about driving off an heading back to the plantation, but she seemed so nice, so I kept my agreement.

She came out to the car and we chatted some more on the way back to where I met her. When I dropped her off, I noticed more as milling around the area.

I didn't know Lakewood had so many SW there. If it wasn't so far away, I would hang out there​ more often.

I resisted picking up another BSW who looked decent, and headed back to the plantation. Ask I was turning on 75 north, I noticed another BSW standing near the exit, trying to flag down mongers.

WSW's on Fib

WSW's are my favorite, although I really enjoy BSW Trina when I can find her out. She gives about the best BBBJCIM on FIB. Today I cruised the loop for a solid 30 minutes. Almost nothing was out. I saw Karma (she corrected me a few weeks ago when I called her Carmen) by the Shamrock but she was running after some thuggish looking fella screaming out, "I got weed and 2 rocks" so I kept on going. I was about to go home with an undrained woody when I saw a youngish tall slim blonde WSW in the Valero parking lot. I don't fucks with Valero girls because every time I have in the past I have had bad luck. Anyways I pulled up to the gas pumps and she didn't move from standing by the station entrance. I rolled down the window and stared asked if she wanted to get in. She walked up and said, "you have somewhere to go?" Of course I do! She jumped in.

She was really afraid and timid. I asked if she would catch for 20 and she happily agreed. She said, "please don't rob me, I really need this money. " I assured her that I would treat her the way she treated me and she leaned over and started with a nice BBBJ. She had no problems with me feeling her smooth youthful booty under her black yoga pants. I rubbed her pussy and she asked me not to stick a finger inside because she doesn't want a uti. LOL. She is pretty new to the game. I happily obliged and she caught every drop of my nut. After she sat back up I was looking at her, she can't be a day over 20. She had a few tats, one looked really professional so I'm confident she is at least 18. She said her name is Sugar. After I dropped her off I regretted not trying for BBFS. She is youthful, very attractive, and not at all hardened yet. If you see her definitely pick her up. I would say she is about 5'11 110 lbs, shoulder length bleach blonde and a slight overbite. If I see her again I will definitely scoop her up.

Fib Friday night

Well Fib wasn't much going on last night seen quite a few WSW out but not really my thing I mainly look for BSW on Fib. I seen a few chubby ones around the Super Inn not really my flava but seen one appear at the Starship parking lot she had a nice body from a distance and darkskin just how I like them. I circle back around she starts walking over by the strip clubs so I roll up right up on her but when I got a closer look she look like a tranny in the face but can't really confirm it but her face wasn't attractive but body was nice I admit. The Airway look dead no girls or thugs hanging around for a warm Friday night I thought it would be more SW out but wasn't the case but if you like WSW there was quite a few of those out.

Asia on Glenwood and Keke on lakewood part 1

Ok so, I got my wheels and I'm back in action.

I hit Glenwood.

Yesterday before work around 2 pm and it was kind of dead, even though the sun was out. I spotted a mid 30's BSW at buddy's near infamous red Notel, but I had seen her in the past and knew she was full of crap.

I circled Glenwood for a while and spotted a few more SW. I saw a new and young spinner was, she is brunette and was walking with an older ack handler. I choose not approach, but she stuck out like a sore thumb in that area. She might not be around long.

At glenroyal I spotted big booty Cece with the afro puff, and a new BSW who was a slim thick spinner. Mind of rough around the edges, but when I pulled up on her she got spooked and said I "look too young".

Whatever, it's her loss. I called Tia, but her phone was disconnected. So I called asia (the thick and cute 21 yr old BSW who robbed / scammed the other monger out of 60 bones).

Asia picked up and I hit her with the 15 minutes for 20 bones. She laughed and said "oh hell naw" before hanging up on me.

That's funny, because we've never done anything for more than 20 and I've been seeing her since she was 18. Whatever, I knew she would get desperate and call me back later.

I was having no luck, so I hit belvedere near citgo and a few stragglers were out, but mostly locals. I was getting discouraged, since I've been gone from the streets Aot has changed and my face card isn't as good in the hood anymore.

Love and behold, Asia calls me back and apologizes and asks "where you at?

I told her I wanted a slow and gentle, pampering bbj for 15 minutes and she agreed.

I pulled up at glenroyal and met her at room 107 in the front on the building. She opened the door in a nice form fitting lime green dress that really showed off her thick and curvy figure. She also had a fresh low haircut and it was dyed dark red. She was looking good and very sexy.

I walked in and she had loud rap music playing. She fired up a 420 blunt while I stood behind her and gripped that nice round booty. I squeezed and playfully smacked her big booty while she took a few hits from the blunt.

She put the blunt in the ashtray and asked me if I was ready.

I handed the 20 bones over and got completely naked, took my socks off too LOL.

I layed back on the comfortable bed, while while layed out in front of me a d checked the time 3:06 pm before lowering her head between my legs.

The bbj was good, and the visuals were great. I like looking down and a cute and young face gently sucking on my long black rod. She followed my instructions and gently and slowly sucked like, while I rubbed on her smooth and thick thighs, and squeezed her booty.

10 minutes minutes pass by of consistent pampering head, while my rod throbbed in her mouth. I was close to popping but I held on.

At the 10 minute mark, I decided to grab her head and start face fking her.

I started bucking my hips and ramming my rod into her throat.

She gagged and took it out her mouth and frowned at me with an attitude. I ignored her and grabbed her head again and kept ramming for 1 more minute.

I let go of her head, and she let out a annoyed sigh before continuing to bib up and down (she should know by now I always use my full time LOL).

Around 3:18 pm there was an aggressive knock on her door, which caused me to put up my red flag. I was scared it could be a handler, but she said "hurry up" and I knew it was time for me to nut and get out of there.

I told her to suck the head, while I began jacking the shaft, and in few seconds I blasted batter into her mouth.

She flinched and took it out her mouth while I jacked the rest out: she said "no uh uh" as I dropped the batter right on her bed. She should have caught it in her mouth like she usually does.

She immediately jumped up and opened the door, while I was still naked. So I jumped up and started getting dressed.

As I was getting dressed 2 guys came in, but they weren't handler. Just hoodlums trying to buy some rocks or 420 from her. She asked how much they wanted and they came in and saw me getting dressed.

They knew what was going on, but they are junkies, who are they to judge me?

I put my shoes on, dapped the two guys up and said "what's good wit why'all boys" in my hood accent, LOL.

I walked out the door and all was good. I hopped in my car and headed to work.

I don't have time to finish the review on Keke in lakewood, so stay tuned for part 2!!

Nicki on the Westside

Here's her pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FullSizeRender-20170428-195000663.jpg‎  

Nicki on the Westside

Here is another female who has a hard time telling the truth. Man one day me and this woman was talking on Kennedy street and dude she was lying like crazy about her name age and the whole 9 yards. Sadly enough I knew this junkie wench since she was 10 years old so. I never had sex with her but I'll proceed with caution I saw something that'll make the average monger think twice about BBing anything with her. She tries to overcharge and once you agree on a price she'll demand a tip or other petty forms of gratuities from you. At least that's what I've witnessed her do in the past.

Metros Juicy

Well I blogged about this bird several times before but here is a picture of her. Guys listen she's a pathological liar, I never known for her to rip people off but if she has a hard time telling the truth it's no telling what she'll do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FullSizeRender-20170428-195012988.jpg‎  

Yea really

Quote Originally Posted by MrHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    They are on the prowl for sure. WTF, every day I see murder and mayhem, but they want to harass hobbyists and the providers. Easy targets? Winning of Hearts and Minds by getting coverage in the news? I just don't friggin get it.
    Yea where was Dekalb police vice unit when that 20 year old girl got murdered last year at the Quality Inn Suites off Panola rd. There never around when crime actually happens but let people have sex for money and boy there all over it.

Smh.

Word!

Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from the hotels on Panola rd by the interstate seen on channel 2 police doing stings there lately don't get caught up and the girls using Backpage as the hookup under the dating section.

One Luv.
    They are on the prowl for sure. WTF, every day I see murder and mayhem, but they want to harass hobbyists and the providers. Easy targets? Winning of Hearts and Minds by getting coverage in the news? I just don't friggin get it.

Heads Up

Stay away from the hotels on Panola rd by the interstate seen on channel 2 police doing stings there lately don't get caught up and the girls using Backpage as the hookup under the dating section.

One Luv.

I picked the wrong pawg

Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    This must be the chick you talking about she built like a black girl I never had service from her tho.
    Pick up this chick who I thought was Mya but after reviewing this, its not smh, I should have known. 4 for the damage but it was aight. The head was ok and she is pawg-ish not all the way fit but good enough for a quick bust. Hit it k9 but couldn't finish up. Location was a bit of a drive which was good, more privacy. I would probably hit her up as last draw if your craving pawg. Info below.

http://independent.com.atlanta.escor...post/20365914/

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by BirdMangy  [View Original Post]

As far as the trannies go most of us been fooled. I remember back in 2007 on FIB, I picked up a light skinned one. Looked exactly like a woman. It had the butt and tit upgrades. Everything. The titties looked amazing, big nipples and all. I reached from the back to grab some ass and do some fingering. I felt the fuck. Smh. Honestly, I just got my nut and tried my best to forget about it. That post nut regret weighed heavy on me for some time though.

Then a few years ago, on metro, that 3 am thing with the huge booty injections tried to trick me. I shine a light on her "pussy" and knew something else used to be there. We got into it and I dipped off quick.
    All the blowjobs I had on FIB over the years some were probably trannies LOL. Back then most stayed on Peachtree now they all over got to do a nut check these days. Smh.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias  [View Original Post]
    The Asian TS or ladyboys can certainly look the part, since even as men they're pretty thin and small. The giveaway there is how aggressive they are.

I don't know if it's there now, but on Patpong 1 in Bangkok, there used to be a open-air Muay Thai bar which was all ladyboys, and if you walked by they'd get really aggressive trying to get folks to come in and get drinks, hook up, whatever. I always ignored them, but I saw a couple of British dudes get offended once and get into it with them, and those ladyboys just went full ninja and messed those Brits (who probably outweighed them by 100 lbs) up; they're all kickboxers!

But I've always demanded total nudity from any provider, not even to check them out, I just like easy and total access to tits, holes, etc, but in some places, it's probably worth inspecting the goods before diving in.

O.
    I lived 5+ years in Ciudad Juarez MEX and they were almost indistinguishable there as well. As a matter of fact, the best looking one in the city that was named Sonia was a crossover. Would have given you a hardon just looking unless you knew.

Posting Limitations