Scroguard.com

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1444 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

OskarM
    Bolo,

Angel has been around off and on for at least a few years. She has never walked to my knowledge but has been on BP for a while. She started with SS quickies and a penchant for anything goes attitude. I first saw her ads near Morgan State and Harford road areas now it looks like she has moved over to Caton Ave. She is an appear then vanish type advertiser. If I knew her real name I would perform the proper due diligence to know if she vanishes due to legal trouble or just moves around like a lot of girls.

She had reviews on the OThER site and at least a couple on USASG from the past two years. Stay safe, have fun, and keep thumping that rump.

OM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I know a Angel the use to hang around the WW loop, but this is not her. I also have read of another SW named Angel that I have not met.

The BP girl says she's in Caton, Washington, and Wilkins. I'm assuming she means Caton ave, Washington Blvd, and Wilkins ave.

That's to close to the loops for me not to think she use to be a SW. Anyone know this girl from the strolls.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...595175/9800562

Reports

DrBang
    I know a Angel the use to hang around the WW loop, but this is not her. I also have read of another SW named Angel that I have not met.

The BP girl says she's in Caton, Washington, and Wilkins. I'm assuming she means Caton ave, Washington Blvd, and Wilkins ave.

That's to close to the loops for me not to think she use to be a SW. Anyone know this girl from the strolls.

Bro she does not look familiar but it does not mean the poster did not used to be a SW. I mean especially with ads, if you research the photos it can show you its origins, I mean girls use fake pictures all the time, I am not saying she is because I am posting from a phone and can't really double check but it happens all the time.

Reports

Xxddeerrff
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Seriously, two posts in three years and you waste it on this?

A2

Reports

SpankyNoSpank

Daytime w / w loop

A few days ago I met Rachel. Somehow she fit me in while she was waiting on another monger to fill his appointment time. I know it was 1 of you. She claims to be 5'4" but seem taller from the driver seat. Maybe my seat was adjusted to high. She is a real soft spoken pleaser that poses as a lady on the streets but the other side comes out when she grabs the meat to beat. I was shocked by her aggressive, non-hesitant, take charge, shut up and let me do this type of turn me on attitude. The real pleasant surprise was the grin after done look while I'm still in shock and awe. I need to call her up to set up another appointment (dr. S orders).

Reports

Baltimonger
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorQ  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Anna on Wednesday afternoon. Saw her at 4th and Washburn and made the pickup. I've see her before, quite some time ago, at her St. Victor estate. She is pretty in the face and looks good with clothes on. I would recommend having her leave clothes on during session as the body has no tone and is rather saggy. Anna is in her early twenties and has a 3 y / o kid. She has cheetah spot tattoos on her left hand and several other tattoos on her fingers. There are obvious signs of a habit on the arms. She is a very nice and accommodating girl who takes direction very well. Trips around the world are available at standard tuition. Says she doesn't walk much and prefers to work off her phone. Her phone is currently turned off and although she said she was going to pay her bill I didn't bother to get her number. She can be found on the usual strolls in the BP area at all hours of the day.
    She blows up the shit out of my phone all the time. She uses others' phones if she's out of minutes. If you know her house (she lives on St. Margaret-the one that goes towards the Avenue, not St Victor) you can just give her a knock.

Reports

All Over It

Hittin the Loops

Gents,

Finally back after a 5-month stint overseas. Hittin the loops this weekend. Any info on the best strolls for young WSWs please let me know.

AoI.

Reports

Metalmanix
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    This is the Leah / Lisa we're talking about. Thief who used to hang out at Payson and Wilkens. Don't know where she haunts now. I would post a picture of her thieving ass but, uh, oh yeah, SHE STOLE MY FRIGGIN' CAMERA!

The two posts attached are reversed. The bottom one is the first one.
    If this is the same leah / lisa that we're talking about, picture attached. The one time I picked her up her services were great, but there were definitely inconsistencies in things she was telling me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails leah.jpg‎  

Reports

LikkerFront

Alicia (rookie SW?)

On a recent spin around the strolls I spotted a nice looking WSW with reddish blonde hair on Washington Blvd near Patapsco. I had some difficulty in making the scoop, she wasn't really giving the look but I could tell what she was up to by her walk. She approaches my monger rig smiling so I offered her a ride and she declined saying "Umm no thanks I'm. Well. I don't need a ride. I'm out here tricking" to which I replied "no you are not, you are in need of a ride right?" and again she says she doesn't need a ride then I tell her I know what's up and she should get in with me. Her little light bulb finally clicked on and she got in the shotgun seat and we sped away. On the ride to my spot I warned her against talking about things like that to men she doesn't know and that I could have been ULE and she said she was just confused because sometimes she's out trying to make some money and guys stop thinking she needs a ride. I then helped brighten her dim bulb by explaining that guys know why she's out but you don't talk about stuff like that just in case, I think she finally got the message and told me she only been doing this occasionally for a few months, whatever. Got to the spot, covered up and hit the pussy which got very wet. Busted the nut, got cleaned up and drove her back and left her the digits to my monger phone since hers "got stolen. " Nice girl, wet pussy, would repeat.

Reports

Agent Mulder
    [Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Reports

Professor Q

Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen our little blonde with the short hair in be / CB?
    Met up with Anna on Wednesday afternoon. Saw her at 4th and Washburn and made the pickup. I've see her before, quite some time ago, at her St. Victor estate. She is pretty in the face and looks good with clothes on. I would recommend having her leave clothes on during session as the body has no tone and is rather saggy. Anna is in her early twenties and has a 3 y / o kid. She has cheetah spot tattoos on her left hand and several other tattoos on her fingers. There are obvious signs of a habit on the arms. She is a very nice and accommodating girl who takes direction very well. Trips around the world are available at standard tuition. Says she doesn't walk much and prefers to work off her phone. Her phone is currently turned off and although she said she was going to pay her bill I didn't bother to get her number. She can be found on the usual strolls in the BP area at all hours of the day.

Reports

Laxxx

Anna / Amber

Anybody seen our little blonde with the short hair in be / CB?

Reports

Stealth Mode

Dog blocked

Was going to visit the WW loop today, but forgot I had a debt to pay off. It didn't spoil all of my fun, I hooked up with miss Shelly Duval in the early evening.

I'v been trying a new position, I don't know if I should call it, riding the bicycle or the rump thumper .

Anyway, everything started out with a nice BJ, I was enjoying myself, squeezing her ass while she she was blowing me, I slapped it lightly, and Joyce said " don't slap it too hard or he'll hear it and start barking ".

I said, what! She said the dog is in the room, in the cage under the cover, don't worry, he can't get out " .

I'm thinking okay, whatever, I'm gettin mine. She gets me nice and stiff, and I tell her to bend over the bed, I grab the inside of her elbows, and get a good grip.

That damn dog got you again. Enjoy these treats you mother fucker.

I start smashing her ass, and making a loud clapping sound. That's when rover starts barking.

Joyce keeps telling the dog to shut up, while I'm banging away, but the dog won't stop barking. It gets so loud we have to stop, give this mutt some dogy biscuits, just to shut him up!

After all that, I finnished up in my new favorite position. I didn't know you can have pets in hotels, I understand she probably wants it for protection, but, it would have been nice if she let me know in advance.

Lacey Diamond has dogs too, but she lets me know they are in the bathroom, incase I hear some scratching on the door.
    That damn dog got you again. Enjoy these treats you mother fucker.

Reports

Cebud1

Pleasure not Business

Quote Originally Posted by DrBang  [View Original Post]
    Bro you could be right because there are more than 1 way to things but always remember this is BUSINESS, mixing feelings and emotions to it will only get you hurt in the long term. I mean even this site says something like '" this site is here to help people find commercial sex or something like that" I can't quote it word for word, and maybe guys do fall in love but even guys that have been here longer than me will tell you that in the end it does not work out, what's the old saying " you can't turn a hoe into a housewife". Also I think I read on here about a working girl that was killed by this old man who turned her into his girlfriend but she was still doing her SW thing and like 30 minutes before that, he was seen on camera at a gas station and he killed her and blew his brains off, all because he tried to turn a working girl into a girlfriend. I mean I could be wrong and I am not saying the girl got killed because of her fault too.
    I've done this for awhile and have concluded the following:

1. 98% of SW do their work to support a drug habit.

2. 75% of SW aren't worth a second look.

3. Of the 25% that are "acceptable" 50% are good at sex 50% are not.

4. So the above really tells me that only 12% of SW are nice material.

5. Of the 12% few. Very few would make good long terms friends.

For what its worth. Not scientifically done but just some general numbers.

Reports

AnalLove81

Yeah

Yeah I know her from what I know she is BP veteran she use to live in North east baltimore by Morgan state I seen her a few times until she moved to Florida. Now she's back she was in the Towson area now she out there I tell you this she is a good performer but to high I guess I got the better deal before she got high in rates.

Reports

Cls9637

Lisa / Leah

I saw Lisa today at Wilkens and Payson, her usual haunt. As I was stopped at the stop sign, she yelled at me "Hey, asshole." I yelled back "Hey, thieving bi*ch. How much did you get for my camera?" Her worthless boyfriend / pimp yelled "I got your fucking camera. I got it." As I drove off I yelled back "you like looking at your girlfriend sucking my dick?" but he probably didn't hear me. I didn't think about it at the time, but I should have taken another picture of her on the corner so everyone would know to be careful with this little thief. They somehow found out my name. I was with Tiffany earlier and we were talking about Lisa stealing my camera. I had told Tiffany I considered picking Lisa up if she didn't remember me and going way out into the county with her and leaving her there. I guess Tiffany told her what I said and my name because she didn't know it before.
    I was on Wilkens Ave Sunday actually looking to see if Angel was around. I saw a pretty strawberry blond standing at Payson, but no Angel. I figured why not, so I stopped for her. She got in and seemed like a nice person, and very pretty, though her face showed some signs of breaking out. Very friendly and talkative. When she told me her name was Leah something clicked in my mind but I couldn't pin it down. She agreed to a BBBJCIMWS and pictures for a reasonable tuition, so off we went. The overall service was outstanding, although just a little bit rushed. Lots of licking and sucking, tons of attention to the boys, all around a great experience. She also seemed to enjoy posing for the pictures. I paid her well, plus a tip for a job very well done.

This is where it goes downhill. As I took her back she was on her phone with her "cousin" (the guy that was sitting on the steps at Payson. Things were starting to come back to me now) arranging to meet to buy something "good, not like yesterday." She had told me previously that she no longer uses H, just pills, but it didn't sound that way. She has me drop her off on Calhoun St. About 40 minutes after I left her I arrived home and realized that my camera was missing. I have called the number she has many times. One time a guy answered and said I had the wrong number. Then he said she had used his phone to call me and that's how I had the number. When I told him I was standing right there when she called so I would have the number, and she saved mine in the phone he said he would give her the message, she wasn't there right now. Not the best liar in the world. He should take lessons from her. As soon as I realized the camera was gone I looked her up here and remembered what was said about her. The old memory is starting to fail me I suppose.

So, although the main part of the experience was outstanding, and I would be highly recommending her at this point, I will certainly NOT recommend her because it turned out to be a very bad visit altogether. The tuition was a little higher than usual, but the ultimate price was many times more expensive. This girl is a thief. If you date her keep an eye on her fingers at all times.
    This is the Leah / Lisa we're talking about. Thief who used to hang out at Payson and Wilkens. Don't know where she haunts now. I would post a picture of her thieving ass but, uh, oh yeah, SHE STOLE MY FRIGGIN' CAMERA!

The two posts attached are reversed. The bottom one is the first one.

Posting Limitations