Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1350 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

LikkerFront

Friendly advice for handling the humpback

Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    So I was in the middle of my on again off again Saturday noon date with Dawn of Laurel receiving a good BJ when she says, " my oldest boy needs money for footaball " . I tell her no problem, we can do full service and I will give you more money. So I tell her to get on all fours and come to the end of the bed. I enter her and she emediatlty says Oh! Then she lifts her back like a bronco being busted. I'm loving it as she keeps raising her back and keeps on with the Oh Oh Oh! I tell her to put her legs together and see if that helps if I am hurting her. I keep slamming it in her and she keeps raising her back up. After a while I bust a nut and pull out, then right away I feel pain in my dick. All the hump back motoining Dawn was doing caused me to keep moving around to change my angle so I could try and keep a good motion.

I'v had this happen to me twice before, once when I used two rubbers. The pressure was to much and my dick felt sore for a couple of days. The other time I was doing crunches off of a chair and let my ass hang out to far. Pain is gone now and I have learned my lesson. Next time I get on the bed and stay level with the ass.
    When hitting k9 if she wants to buck like a rodeo bronco then just take one hand and grab her by the hair and pull gently. This will help control all that bucking around and let you keep a consistent angle. With the more squirmy gals I often prefer to get them mish with their knees pushed up by her ears and drill deep, with her pinned under you like that she has very little room to squirm around. Do what's necessary to get that under control, you don't need to be finishing up a fucking with a sore dick like that!

Reports

Horsetrader
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundra89  [View Original Post]
    A year has gone by my wife and I went to counseling and now she trust me again.
    THANKS!
    Dream on, your wife will never fully trust you again. 35 years ago a friend of mine got caught and he is still in the doghouse. You will always be on probation.

Only you know your wife, but the women I know would castrate their husband for a second offence.

Reports

BlindSandal

If you come back to the hobby then get a burner phone

Hey Folks My wife went through my texts last year and found one of the SW's on my phone I was CAUGHT.

I changed my number and erased my contacts. (except family and Co-workers) Luckily She didn't find out about the other ones.

BUT!

Recently I've had the Craving to go back out on to the prowl, even connect with the SW my wife found out about. But there is riks to that.

Phone Text- Easier to get caught by the wife BUT Harder to get caught by the Cops.

Street Pick up- Harder trace down BUT if Cops catch you you're fucked.

I know this is no counseling forum but with my history Should I come back?

The SW I was caught with is one of the Grade A SW's of this forum.

Feed back would be great folks THANKS!
    No one in this hobby should ever use their regular phone to contact the ladies. Every call you ever made on your regular cell phone has a history that can be queried by your wife or her lawyer (Budda forbid, your wicked uncle LEO). Your contact history of ladies is not one you ever want to explain in a court of law. If you are going to cheat, try to cheat smart. Go buy a burner phone from Best Buy or Walmart. Make sure that the phone is locked using some key your wife won't figure out (Not your anniversary, birthday, etc). Always leave the phone locked when you are not using it. When your wife is out of the house then you can practice saying this with conviction in front of the mirror, "That is not my phone. ".

Every time, someone finishes setting up a date with a lady they should delete all the call history and messages.

A locked burner phone gives you plausible deniability. Your main cell phone should never be used to contact the ladies.

BS.
    Last edited by BlindSandal; Today at 16:26. Reason: grammar

Reports

Ethol

I've

Hey Folks My wife went through my texts last year and found one of the SW's on my phone I was CAUGHT.

I changed my number and erased my contacts. (except family and Co-workers) Luckily She didn't find out about the other ones.

BUT!

Recently I've had the Craving to go back out on to the prowl, even connect with the SW my wife found out about. But there is riks to that.

Phone Text- Easier to get caught by the wife BUT Harder to get caught by the Cops.

Been caught or rather had the complications from it about 14 months ago. Put it this way, she better not find out again something of similar circumstances. I'd blame it on the strip club. Never admit that you were on the streets. A strip club sounds a lot better don't you think?

Reports

Thundra89

Caught Last Year but contemplating return

BUT!

Reports

BoloBellgrande

Hump Back Dawn

So I was in the middle of my on again off again Saturday noon date with Dawn of Laurel receiving a good BJ when she says, " my oldest boy needs money for footaball " . I tell her no problem, we can do full service and I will give you more money. So I tell her to get on all fours and come to the end of the bed. I enter her and she emediatlty says Oh! Then she lifts her back like a bronco being busted. I'm loving it as she keeps raising her back and keeps on with the Oh Oh Oh! I tell her to put her legs together and see if that helps if I am hurting her. I keep slamming it in her and she keeps raising her back up. After a while I bust a nut and pull out, then right away I feel pain in my dick. All the hump back motoining Dawn was doing caused me to keep moving around to change my angle so I could try and keep a good motion.

I'v had this happen to me twice before, once when I used two rubbers. The pressure was to much and my dick felt sore for a couple of days. The other time I was doing crunches off of a chair and let my ass hang out to far. Pain is gone now and I have learned my lesson. Next time I get on the bed and stay level with the ass.

Reports

OctoberRide

Conkling St / Dundalk ave.

Beware of the TGTBT blonde on Conkling St Today. L. E. Has set up a sting. I personally witnessed one monger being arrested. On a better subject I picked up Stacey at the Citgo on Dundalk. Good attitude nice mic skills, decent body BBBJCIM for a jack and a half. Got digits.

Reports

Klove48

Christine #

Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRalph  [View Original Post]
    Met Summer this Mon morning (4:45, Wilkins corner before the circle) and to be honest, not too impressed by the CBJ or the hurried session. Summer is a slender and very lean, dirty blonde with small tits and about 5'10". While she's still got the youth, 25, and some looks despite her small ass; her attitude could be better. She didn't seem to be using but still had scars along the arm from a while back. She gets in and a after a LEO check (twice) offers the usual tuition. 25/. 40 and mentions she knows of a spot (Pierre's. 1 rent-a-room) aside from a parking space nearby.

Start with a CBJ in car but after a few minutes of flashing lights nearby, decide to try for Pierre's; session wasn't going well but figured at least I'd gain intel on a cheap room nearby and maybe things would pick up, they didn't. I wouldn't repeat because Summer wanted tuition upfront and holding on to her cheap phone was not a big security. She won't let fingers in as 'the hands are the dirtiest part of the body. ' Her phone kept going off and she kept trying to answer because her 'babysitter' might be calling. Kept asking about who I was and if I was telling the truth. As far as her performance it was nothing special, got some teeth after 5 minutes because she's tired and the clam was dry due to no fingers; her freshness could use some working on.

Honestly, while I won't repeat and didn't get a nut off, there was about a minute or two that it was ok. Overall she wasn't threatening and there was definitely a little bit the convo was light and humorous. The biggest reason I'm not too disappointed is because I now know where Pierre is at and have a cheap place to go in the area and can provide some intel about a mediocre provider.

Any members wanting to know about getting to Pierre's message me. Trading numbers not necessary, but appreciated, and anyone who can get me in touch with Christine is a GOD; Kiara and Kandii too, but who'se giving that out, right?

TL; DR.

(Too Long; Didn't Read):

Met Summer by the Circle; will not repeat--so no number. Have Pierre's spot and can share by PM.
    At the moment Christine does not have a phone due to it being left in a fellow mongers vehicle last week, and the reason that I know is because he called me, I guess trying to get in touch with her. Peace.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

JackiiJStarr86
    Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    Does she have the same number or is it a new one?

Shitty.
    She has a new number. Msg me if you want it.

Reports

Shithead06
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    This was something we used to do a few years back!
    LOL, A long time back, I miss the good old days.

Shitty.

Reports

Shithead06
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Jackii & I have been talking this evening. I'm on the road, but she needs to make some dinero.

I have her number is anyone wants to make that donation (or nut).

Holler back!
    Does she have the same number or is it a new one?

Shitty.

Reports

Shithead06
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    I guessing I am taking advantage of Southwest's special on flights to Greece because I again, traveled there with Hazel. Scooped this nugget off of Patapsco by the 7-11. We negotiated the going street donation for FS with a trip to Greece. She said she was still kinda new to the street action and with her asking donations, I tend to believe her. I decided this was a hotel type of date so off we go and I ask her for some oral action as I am driving. Very good skills, I had to ask her to DT and she did as told.

We get to the motel and she steps out for a smoke while I go get the room. Once inside, she strips down and I really see how tiny she is, maybe 5', 100 lbs soaking wet. Very nice body and a decent ass for a tiny girl. She wasn't thrilled about the trip to Greece but I am a lucky SOB with my 2 1/2" of pleasure stick. She starts off with more oral, probably a good 10 minutes while I explore her body. I suit up and had her ride me CG style and not more then 5 minutes into it, she cums and cums hard as I saw some serious white cream all over the cover and when I mentioned it to her, she turned away being all shy.

We continued mish for another 10 minutes or so as I am taking my time, we then switch to me on top for a few and then doggie. From there was when our flights took off to Greece. I believe her when she said she doesn't do this too often because I had trouble getting my finger in there to loosen her up. I slowly insert JR and she is such a team player, I would give her the MVP at the end of the game. She winces here and there, grips the pillows as I began to increase the thrusting. She was ok with it but after about 5 minutes, she wanted to go back to door #1.

I put on a new cover and just hit it mish till I popped. She was willing to spend more time and even spend the night but I had plans with friends so I gave her my # and told her to call me Sunday. I told her she needed to get her phone so I could hook her up with my fine gentlemen on this board. She said she was 20 years old and had 2 kids. She asked me to drop her off back at the 7-11 so she could get diapers and things for her kid but when I was leaving the 7-11 after waiting at the light, I saw her walk off with the SW in the neon tights so who knows.

All in all, I would repeat in a heartbeat. For the time we spent, the service I received, it was a heck of a deal.
    Loved the picture quote.

Shitty.

Reports

Hovito

-5 Star accomadations.

Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRalph  [View Original Post]
    Met Summer this Mon morning (4:45, Wilkins corner before the circle) and to be honest, not too impressed by the CBJ or the hurried session. Summer is a slender and very lean, dirty blonde with small tits and about 5'10". While she's still got the youth, 25, and some looks despite her small ass; her attitude could be better. She didn't seem to be using but still had scars along the arm from a while back. She gets in and a after a LEO check (twice) offers the usual tuition. 25/. 40 and mentions she knows of a spot (Pierre's. 1 rent-a-room) aside from a parking space nearby.

Start with a CBJ in car but after a few minutes of flashing lights nearby, decide to try for Pierre's; session wasn't going well but figured at least I'd gain intel on a cheap room nearby and maybe things would pick up, they didn't. I wouldn't repeat because Summer wanted tuition upfront and holding on to her cheap phone was not a big security. She won't let fingers in as 'the hands are the dirtiest part of the body. ' Her phone kept going off and she kept trying to answer because her 'babysitter' might be calling. Kept asking about who I was and if I was telling the truth. As far as her performance it was nothing special, got some teeth after 5 minutes because she's tired and the clam was dry due to no fingers; her freshness could use some working on.

Honestly, while I won't repeat and didn't get a nut off, there was about a minute or two that it was ok. Overall she wasn't threatening and there was definitely a little bit the convo was light and humorous. The biggest reason I'm not too disappointed is because I now know where Pierre is at and have a cheap place to go in the area and can provide some intel about a mediocre provider.

Any members wanting to know about getting to Pierre's message me. Trading numbers not necessary, but appreciated, and anyone who can get me in touch with Christine is a GOD; Kiara and Kandii too, but who'se giving that out, right?

TL; DR.

(Too Long; Didn't Read):

Met Summer by the Circle; will not repeat--so no number. Have Pierre's spot and can share by PM.
    You must have caught Summer at a bad time, this is the first bad report I have heard of her. Of course her situation may have changed and affected her services. Pierre's place is common knowledge, if your into the local cheap spots to conduct business.

Reports

Tbroi2

re: I have seen the light. Going to get my life straight

Isn't it funny how these girls go through cycles. Usually after a life changing event or day in court. They all of a sudden want to get their lives together. They want to leave the almight rock alone, go to rehab, leave their boyfriends they get well, and stop dating. Yeah, okay, and alright. We support you. But when you come back, and they all usually do. We support you then too. Not to be the dark cloud in the sky, but we'll see ya soon. raBBit out.

raBBit

Reports

SirDrDunk

Watching Ray Donovan the wife on show reminded me of SW Idol Darlene

Was watching the show Ray Donovan lady that plays wifey reminded me of SW Idol Darlene man I miss her.

Posting Limitations