www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1357 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Horsetrader
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger83  [View Original Post]
    I think Lori is out and about these days and no longer on vacation. I saw someone who looked very similar to her with a little added weight on her in her usual neck of the woods. Can anyone confirm?
    I think I spotted her too, maybe 15 or 20 pounds heavier than last sighting (many months ago). She seemed nicely cleaned up, much like a civilian. Almost didn't recognize her as a SW before the wave. At about 7 tonight she was walking along Ramsay from Scarey toward the circle. I used to see her several blocks west of that.

Reports

Oakwood99
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger83  [View Original Post]
    I think Lori is out and about these days and no longer on vacation. I saw someone who looked very similar to her with a little added weight on her in her usual neck of the woods. Can anyone confirm?
    Yes. I saw her by the church on Saturday.

Reports

Monger83

Back to work

Reports

Shithead06
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Here are pics with Kiara Sunday am. 3 nuts in just over a 12 hour span. Pretty dam good or this old fart.
    Kiara hasn't been answering my calls either, I see her little starfish is finally getting stretched out of shape a little. Anal must be paying off for her. Great job on all the pictures.

Shitty.

Reports

Shithead06
    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiYashiro  [View Original Post]
    I was really curious about the puercops using Japanese cars, so decided to go to The Greatest City In America (sorry dude, it's just that I've been always kind of skeptic).

I saw tons of puercops around the circle area on Wednesday around 20:20 (too hot for me), there was couple decent looking SW, but due to the movement there I decided to continue to the East side which was under normal surveillance, couple providers walking there, but they didn't convince me, so I decided to abort the mission.

I wasn't going to give up that easily so I was up there again on Thursday night and I have to say that met one of the many Crystals in be, but honestly this girl is a real gem, I know she does some shit, but she looks really clean and has a firm body despite of being a kind of new mom, that night I had one of those experiences that makes me keep my promise and I won't post her pics, I really want to keep this babe calling me, so I don't want to screw it, she lives in the area, but she says that doesn't go out that much, anyway I picked her up at fourth and pontiac, so I guess it won't be hard to find, just treat her well, she is a cool chick.

On Saturday evening I was one more time up there, the gem I met on Thursday was supposed to call me around 18:00 and since she didn't, I had to hit the Brooklyn loops in search of her, it was till 7:30 when I spotted a familiar rack, yes, it was Rain, I met this one in DC couple years ago and Saturday I had to give it a try one more time, sometimes I can't think clear, when I see a set of 36 DD, well I had an awesome encounter with her, only downside it's that she wanted to charged me the DC rates, finally I talked her into some sense and she agreed with The Greatest standard tuition, yeah, we did it my way at the end and got PICS for those looking for some meat.

Later that day my new favorite called me around 22:00, fortunately I was available at that moment and we met again for another AWESOME session, too bad I'm not allowed to post pics yet =[.

Stay safe gentleman.
    I know this girl in the pictures as Heather Brooklyn area from 4-5 years ago. I have her pictures on one of my hard drives somewhere.

Shitty.

Reports

Shithead06
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Chrissy stopped by today. She was feeling a little lonesome so I thought I would try to help. Well, she also helped me, too, as always. She is always a good time. Chrissy is still looking for some of her old regulars to get in touch with her. She says she really isn't interested meeting new guys, just seeing the guys she already knows. And you guys that know her already know what a great time you can have with her. Of course, to come all the way from Western Maryland isn't cheap, so don't expect street corner rates. You get what you pay for, and Chrissy is up there near the top.
    It would be great if she would ever pick up the phone when I call.

Shitty.

Reports

OskarM
    I am going to have to get a soda at the. 7-11 and gas at the Patapsco Citgo. The Dundalk Citgo has always been good to me. I need to get my own photo of Hazel with a shame sign.

Short on time but here is my TRIPLE CROWN from this past Sat around 5:00, starting with Hazel, scooping her up around the Citgo this time and again, taking her to Greece.

Then later Sat night, scooped Trish on Washington, walking just south of Tim's. She used to dance at Fantasie's. Best head skills out all 3. She creamed all over me.

Set up a Sunday am date with Kiara. Good time was had, I believe she creamed as well, not as much as Trish. Will load up pics separately. I think theres a max of pics allowed per post.

Reports

SirDrDunk

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Dagame  [View Original Post]
    Holy all that is good. Had a great SW day as I can say its been a great SW year. Have been bore so I have been looking for new talent. Sometimes I don't repeat. Around 3 am. Found tall black hair Ashley. I know what your saying which one. She says she's 31 and has great tits. Very nice girl. I think the name Ashley, Amber, Amanda are the most frequent names I encounter. She was great but due to a earlier fun I couldn't complete. Paid her anyways. So then later I thought I'd hit the oil when I saw Sam. Cute WSW with the chipped tooth. Nice ass but is losing weight so get her while she's not in zombie status. Like the girl Danielle I saw. She didn't used to date black guys cause of her bf. But now she will take what she can but looks like a Skelton covered with skin and decayed teeth. Would touch her with a pole. Anyways back to Sam. She was great and reasonable took her time and got the job done BBBJCIM at my spot. Dropped her off and was on my way home and spotted this gem Nikki. With the blue eyes and is 20.19 maybe. Anyways she is short real boobs see. No drug use only weed. Says she used to be around Pulaski. Anyway bbbjcimwsas.
    Did this sam have a lot of tats?

Reports

Tbroi2

Re: Hazel

Short on time but here is my TRIPLE CROWN from this past Sat around 5:00, starting with Hazel, scooping her up around the Citgo this time and again, taking her to Greece.

Then later Sat night, scooped Trish on Washington, walking just south of Tim's. She used to dance at Fantasie's. Best head skills out all 3. She creamed all over me.

Set up a Sunday am date with Kiara. Good time was had, I believe she creamed as well, not as much as Trish. Will load up pics separately. I think theres a max of pics allowed per post.
    Now that's a kitty to my liking. PhAt. Like that. Mmm. If any of why'all know more do send them daDDy raBBits way. raBBit out...

raBBit

Reports

Rookiemonger

Same

Quote Originally Posted by Milfsalot  [View Original Post]
    Great show Ol boy. You regs must be treating her good. Haven't been able to make contact in weeks. Did she get a new number? Not sure if she remembers my number and just ignores or what. I puked her a time or two during session so she may just not want to deal with all that till her regs stop calling. So do me a favor all of you and lose her number. LOL.

With that said, I met Rebecca in cb / br last week. Mixed white / latina look. Slightly above average height. 8 on SW scale. Looks like she used to be hella thick before meds. Is now skinny with a surprisingly good amount of mass under them jeans albeit it's now saggy. Put in great work with great attitude. P. For number if needed.
    Digits for the last 3+ years. Which is pretty impressive considering how often these girls lose their phone, run out of minutes etc. Lucky for Kiara, her grandparents pay for her phone each month.

Reports

Milfsalot

K

Here are pics with Kiara Sunday am. 3 nuts in just over a 12 hour span. Pretty dam good or this old fart.
    Great show Ol boy. You regs must be treating her good. Haven't been able to make contact in weeks. Did she get a new number? Not sure if she remembers my number and just ignores or what. I puked her a time or two during session so she may just not want to deal with all that till her regs stop calling. So do me a favor all of you and lose her number. LOL.

With that said, I met Rebecca in cb / br last week. Mixed white / latina look. Slightly above average height. 8 on SW scale. Looks like she used to be hella thick before meds. Is now skinny with a surprisingly good amount of mass under them jeans albeit it's now saggy. Put in great work with great attitude. P. For number if needed.

Reports

Clix
    Nice Reporting Rookiemonger. And damn good for an old fart!

Reports

Rookiemonger

Triple Crown Part 3-Kiara

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kiara.jpg‎   kiara2.jpg‎   kiaraass.jpg‎   kiarablow.jpg‎   kiaracream.jpg‎  

kiaradt.jpg‎   kiarakitty.jpg‎   kiarakitty2.jpg‎   kiaralickingballs.jpg‎   kiaramish.jpg‎  

Reports

Rookiemonger

Triple Crown con't-Trish

Here are the pics of Trish. Enjoy! I'm supposed to meeting her again tonight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trishdt.jpg‎   trishkitty.jpg‎   trishblow.jpg‎   trishsalute.jpg‎   trishtits.jpg‎  

trishspreadeagle.jpg‎  

Reports

Rookiemonger

Triple F*ckfest Saturday!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hazel.jpg‎   hazelsign.jpg‎   hazelblow.jpg‎   hazelblow2.jpg‎   hazelbuttplug.jpg‎  

hazelbuttplug2.jpg‎   hazelbuttplug3.jpg‎   hazelkitty.jpg‎   hazeltits.jpg‎   hazellubedup.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations