Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1409 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Stich Jones

RE: Pick your spots

Quote Originally Posted by FunkySex1221  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, if you were on the back streets of Dundalk, you probably saw Stacy (blonde hair, spinner) "working" in the open. The first time I scooped her, she tried to get me to do it there in front of an old bar in a residencial area. I said NO WAY! Way too out in the open. You have to be careful out there and trust your gut. If it don't feel right, it probably aint. Be Safe!
    Right on both the blonde & where she was.

I have many times bailed because things did not feel right. All part of the game, better to be safe & ride another day.

Reports

Checkumout

Heather

Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Well gents as I was sitting down getting lifted (for those who don't know that's hood terms for smoking weed) while I was doing this I started thinking about the time when I looked through some of the archived reports and the talk of some of the legendary SW"s that got me to thinking and yeah it might sound a little crazy (might be the weed LOL) but we should come up a SW hall / walk of fame I'm just throwing this out there but if we were to have one her are the inaugural members.

Darlene.

Angela.

Ranee.

Ruthie.

That's just a start there are others that some of the old school members would like to add this is just a conversation starter.
    My vote for a hall of famer is lazy eye Heather from 2nd and Washburn gives the best bjcim in town.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

FunkySex1221

RE: Pick your spots

Quote Originally Posted by StichJones  [View Original Post]
    Was on my way home & near by so decided to check out the dundalk loop. On a well travelled back street I passed a walker mounted on a driver in plain sight under a light. I'm sure I am not the only one who saw this with all the traffic I passed on that street. On my second pass the walker was exiting. Crossing my path was an uncle whom she went over to, he exited the car, they hugged & began to chat. Sure the nosey neighbors can't be to happy about the uncle looking the other way then talking with her when she finished. Kinda ironic considering all the recent stings in the area.

Only saw a few walkers out but they vanished quickly & then it was a ghost town.

Getting crazy out there. Watch your backs & stay safe.
    Yeah, if you were on the back streets of Dundalk, you probably saw Stacy (blonde hair, spinner) "working" in the open. The first time I scooped her, she tried to get me to do it there in front of an old bar in a residencial area. I said NO WAY! Way too out in the open. You have to be careful out there and trust your gut. If it don't feel right, it probably aint. Be Safe!

Reports

Piddybo

Walker Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Well gents as I was sitting down getting lifted (for those who don't know that's hood terms for smoking weed) while I was doing this I started thinking about the time when I looked through some of the archived reports and the talk of some of the legendary SW"s that got me to thinking and yeah it might sound a little crazy (might be the weed LOL) but we should come up a SW hall / walk of fame I'm just throwing this out there but if we were to have one her are the inaugural members.

Darlene.

Angela.

Ranee.

Ruthie.

That's just a start there are others that some of the old school members would like to add this is just a conversation starter.
    Ruthie definitely gets my vote.

She was my all time favorite. The head game was the best I ever had and the sex was just as great.

She was a lengend.

Reports

SirDrDunk

SW hall / walk of fame

Darlene.

Angela.

Ranee.

Ruthie.

Reports

Stich Jones

Pick your spots

Was on my way home & near by so decided to check out the dundalk loop. On a well travelled back street I passed a walker mounted on a driver in plain sight under a light. I'm sure I am not the only one who saw this with all the traffic I passed on that street. On my second pass the walker was exiting. Crossing my path was an uncle whom she went over to, he exited the car, they hugged & began to chat. Sure the nosey neighbors can't be to happy about the uncle looking the other way then talking with her when she finished. Kinda ironic considering all the recent stings in the area.

Only saw a few walkers out but they vanished quickly & then it was a ghost town.

Getting crazy out there. Watch your backs & stay safe.

Reports

Traveling John #2

Valerie

I have seen it all, walker with her suit case in tow. She looked cute and was in her 20's and was giving the wave so picked her up. She was with another girl and when I picked her out she was very happy, made her feel good she said. Tried to get me to go to her spot but ended up driving round for a while and picked a place of my own. She wanted more but we agreed on standard with tip if it was good. She was very passionate and did great work on the mic. The mish was ok but the smell could have been fresher. I would hit it again and especially the mic work.

Reports

Traveling John #2

Katie kat

There are a few Katie's but this one is 22, cute body with piercings in her face. Has a girlfriend named Stephane that I have not seen any reporting on. Katie was great and straight to the point. She did complain of a guy leaving her out at glen burnie because she wanted the money upfront. Would love to know what her friend is like as she is bi and could be a fun combo. She was on pat and almost looked like a civ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Reports

Traveling John #2

Oh summer, what a girl

Was in the area and was about to give up when I see summer making a bee line up 4th. I call out to her and she gets in. Gives me the sad story some jack wanted everything bare for only ten over standard. Found out during my visit he must have gotten it because she was pretty wet to start out. She is really sweet and can hold a good conversation. She mentioned problems with uncle the last couple of days. I got her new number if senior members are interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Reports

ldonshoots
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Reports

OnTheHunt9367

Info

I am out of Richmond. Come to Baltimore once a week. College Park area. Can anyone share any Info. Prefer WSW THANKS.

Reports

Masonm

411 please

Quote Originally Posted by loweyes  [View Original Post]
    New to the board. But wanted to post about my trip down Patapsco last night. Scooped Tammy while she was walking off the beaten path. Provided better than avg mic skills. Thought about upgrading to FS, but settled for BBBJCIM for standard tuition. Did not clock watch and gave up the digits. Will repeat. PM if interested.

Loweyes.
    There is a Tammy who goes by Cricket. She has her own thread here (see below). Late 30's, black hair and kind of Goth. Mic skills off the chain, but as post under Cricket thread states, looking bedraggled of late. Match your Tammy?

Reports

GuyLooking

Blonde spinner

Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    Saw this little blonde spinner on 5th and Pontiac; thought she looked like Crystal, (they grew up together). Went to her place, standard tuition. Will repeat. Has some meat on her bones, but very thin and fit. Pretty hot stuff.
    Any digits?

Reports

Curtisbay

Kacey

Saw this little blonde spinner on 5th and Pontiac; thought she looked like Crystal, (they grew up together). Went to her place, standard tuition. Will repeat. Has some meat on her bones, but very thin and fit. Pretty hot stuff.

Reports

Whateva
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    It is what it is till it isn't.

raBBit
    Your place, BBBJ, and BBFS.

That sounds like an episode of Maury, First 48, and ER.

Hope she was risk free.

Posting Limitations