Buttons on USASG

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1438 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

SirDrDunk
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigMan  [View Original Post]
    If you guys keep hitting them girls at Darnel's, you will definitely have bed bugs. That place is fuckin filthy and bedbug heaven.
    I stop through I don't even sit on the furniture in the living roomi stand up haven't done nothing in there in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigMan  [View Original Post]
    If you guys keep hitting them girls at Darnel's, you will definitely have bed bugs. That place is fuckin filthy and bedbug heaven.
    Last time I was there, I let my date disrobe and bend over the bed while I stayed fully clothed, just to avoid bed bugs. Sometimes I hang my clothes on the door handle, but I never use the bed.

Few weeks before that I noticed Kiara's body was full of bites as she disrobed in my car. The summer heat took care of the potential problem, but it could have easily became an infestation.

I also noticed that cold weather impacts arrangements where the working girls find residence. So keep any eye for bite marks on their neck and torso.

Reports

Youngster83
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    Met up with a Starr today on the Ave in CB. I would appreciate any intel by PM. We had a nice time together and although I am careful not to do the Captain SAH; this one would tempt the most cynical of my brother Mongers. She expressed some interest in doing some normal stuff like Movies, Dinner, hanging out and I could / would enjoy the companionship as long as everything is copacetic. Intelligent, this one is, and curious. CB.
    I'm a fan of her and have hung out with her a few time months ago. Hopefully she's done her downhill run this time. Surly don't let your guard down tho.

Reports

The Big Man

Bedbugs

Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    BC please.

Thanks.

Reports

Oakwood99

Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    I heard rumor that fellow monger's car was infested with bedbugs after picking up certain SW. I didn't believe it until I found them too. I set off fumigant in car and got rid of them pronto. No way really to discern who might be infested -- but good to be aware of this.
    BC please.

Thanks.

Reports

SpankyNoSpank

Pontiac am

Could be wrong but something just don't feel right about Pontiac. This is my first time ever riding down Pontiac and not seeing one WSW. There are several BSWs out on Pontiac acting like hookers in a movie. Be careful mongers.

Reports

ldonshoots
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Broadmoor is a neighborhood in New Orleans; a quick Google search brings up a few Broadmoor shopping center in Baton Rouge and Natchitoches, so you'll need to take a road trip.

Here's a funny bit of commentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG1bB...outu.be&t=7m0s
    That was absolutely hillarious. Yeah I wouldn't share a straw or glass with her either but I would share my cock with her. Good find and post.

Reports

Curtisbay

Info please

Met up with a Starr today on the Ave in CB. I would appreciate any intel by PM. We had a nice time together and although I am careful not to do the Captain SAH; this one would tempt the most cynical of my brother Mongers. She expressed some interest in doing some normal stuff like Movies, Dinner, hanging out and I could / would enjoy the companionship as long as everything is copacetic. Intelligent, this one is, and curious. CB.

Reports

BigPappay

Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty

Scooped Kitty on Fairhaven and took her out to the County. 5-5 brunette, shoulder length hair, cute face w / a bit of a gut. Baby making hips and very nice lips. Opted for a BBBJ with option of tit spray. Decent BJ, small be's but worth the standard price of admission plus small tip and RF chicken tenders meal. If this dame's skills were as good as her appetite she's make some nice $$.

Reports

BigPappay

SO scratching

Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Hell yeah.
    If your SO starts scratching, just blame it on your dog!

Reports

SirDrDunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    I respect not wanting to call a girl out. But if she is shedding bugs in your car, its serious shit and I don't think anyone here would disagree with a open warning about it.

BQ22.
    Hell yeah.

Reports

BoloBellgrande

Precious

I saw her around the WW loop during the spring with a blonde SW, they were being dropped off near the rent a room place. I guess some monger had a threesum.

She seems a lot older than most SW that I have seen, her face is really raw and skeletal looking and her hair line looks like it's receding

I walked by her on my way to the corner store to get a condom, and she asked me if I wanted some company.
    I said no, I am waiting for some one, she has a nice ass, but her face was just so odd looking to me

I saw precious again this past Saturday, she was a bit thinner, but her ass was still looking nice as she gave me the look and walked towards the rent a room place. She looks like she's been around the block more than a few times, but I have not heard her name mentioned on the board except one time that I can remember, and that was some time ago.

Anyone know how old she is? Can anybody vouch for her services?

Reports

SirDrDunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebud1  [View Original Post]
    Found Lori near circle this morning. Very nice. Smoking hot spinner body for MILF. Went to no-tell. Got even better there. She's a pleaser eager and great skills in all departments, including backdoor.

She is visiting from WV for another week or so. No digits. I will search for her again soon. Be kind to her. She will treat you well. Very well.

Enjoy. Be Safe.
    Wow been a minute since she's been around SW Idol Darlene put me on with her she a gem.

Reports

Barraquda22
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulFood  [View Original Post]
    So who is this certain SW?
    I respect not wanting to call a girl out. But if she is shedding bugs in your car, its serious shit and I don't think anyone here would disagree with a open warning about it.

BQ22.

Reports

Stizz

Bedbug

Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    I heard rumor that fellow monger's car was infested with bedbugs after picking up certain SW. I didn't believe it until I found them too. I set off fumigant in car and got rid of them pronto. No way really to discern who might be infested -- but good to be aware of this.
    Can you share who this is please.

Posting Limitations