+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1564 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

BoloBellgrande

That's because ....

Quote Originally Posted by Jakker  [View Original Post]
    Smallest photos ever.
    I didn't take them! They are (from the forum! ) I downloaded them on my phone them uploaded them so a member could see what she looked like.

Why don't you go out and find Jules / Jewelz and snap your own shots and post them?

Reports

Jakker
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    The picture of the SW with the black dick in her mouth and bending over is supposed to be of some SW named Carrie, but I swear it looks like Jules when she first hit the street, especially that ass.

The rest of the pics are her after the meds did her in.
    Smallest photos ever.

Reports

NiteTimer

Amber

Haven't seen her in a year. Caught up w / her Friday on Ritchie Hwy. On a program, put on some weight, but still likes that nose candy.

I have some vids to share. This is from our session then. She is kinda waffling about going back to having her number out. She also tried to get more money out of me Sunday. This is after I bought her meds and gave her 60 slugs. The grand total for 12 hours was near 300. Apparently she wants to be my number one girl. Recently diagnosed w. Psychological disorders. Tri-polar I think. Duh. Well, I can't do extortion or forced relationships. I prefer fuck buddies. Meanwhile enjoy the entertainment

Click image for larger version

Name:	P2270166.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	367515Click image for larger version

Name:	P2270167.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	367518Click image for larger version

Name:	P2270169.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	367514Click image for larger version

Name:	P2280171.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	367522Click image for larger version

Name:	P2280172.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	367516Click image for larger version

Name:	P2280173.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	367521Click image for larger version

Name:	P2280174.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	367523Click image for larger version

Name:	P2280175.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	367520Click image for larger version

Name:	P2280177.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	367517Click image for larger version

Name:	P2280178.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	367519

Reports

Cls9637

SW Idol Crystal

I also met up with Crystal this week. She has lost a little weight but, like she said, it's hard to tell because there is so much more still around. Her skills are still quite good. She has a regular job but still needs extra money. She said I can give her number to seniors I know I can trust. If you like a very talented big girl then this is her!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crystal1.PNG‎   Crystal2.PNG‎   Crystal3.jpg‎   Crystal4.jpg‎  

Reports

NiteTimer

Nicole

Nicole's head game inproves over time. I always liked her ability to take that ride.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/119/mo-fun-w-nicole2.html

Reports

Tbroi2

re: Nicole (redhead)

Had an itch that needed scratched, that's all. So text my girl Nicole early AM. She never fails me with the quick reply and kinky requests I like. Picked her up on Fulton. Went to my spot and let her do her thang. BBBJ was slow and very wet. Banged her out MISH till I exploded. Love seeing this A+ girl. I am sure why'all got the digits, but trusted seniors. I got you.

raBBit

Reports

SirDrDunk

Tammy

Does anyone knows of a girl named tammy that stays out Elkridge at one of the motels.

Reports

BoloBellgrande

Pictures from the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman51  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if anybody have any picture of her because she always tells me she doesn't like having her picture taken but if you see her on the street she is now missing a top front tooth and she also goes by the name of jewelzs.
    The picture of the SW with the black dick in her mouth and bending over is supposed to be of some SW named Carrie, but I swear it looks like Jules when she first hit the street, especially that ass.

The rest of the pics are her after the meds did her in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment-20.jpeg‎   attachment-10.jpeg‎   attachment-3.png‎   attachment-2.png‎   attachment-1.png‎  

Reports

Fatman51
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohn4210  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a pic of this chick.
    I don't know if anybody have any picture of her because she always tells me she doesn't like having her picture taken but if you see her on the street she is now missing a top front tooth and she also goes by the name of jewelzs.

Reports

Cracka

Jessica the teleporting SW

Ran through BP today and spotted Jessica on fairhaven. By the time I got a few blocks up Pontiac there she was again. So I stopped and cleared the ice off my wipers to get a closer look. Not bad and not scabbed up so I picked her up. She's a bit heavier than I like but she really knew how to work the mic. While exploring down stairs I four a wet kitty kat nicely shaved and oder free. Says she is only coming out cause her boss cut her hours. Got the number to her friend also Jessica and will plan on having a room next time.

Reports

Mr John 4210

Jules

Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    Trying to keep within the rules here:

I recently reported on an encounter with a heavily medicated sw, it appears that things just keep getting better and better pertaining to her. I have been informed by PM that another monger that recently kept company with her has been afflicted with a burning dripping weiner, those who know how to contact her should do a good deed and let her know she should get checked out because this dude may have put the drip in her. You can bet that yours truly will be heading to the clinic first thing in the am. Damn the adventures in street mongering never end lol
    Does anyone have a pic of this chick.

Reports

LikkerFront

update on my recent dissapointing date

Trying to keep within the rules here:

I recently reported on an encounter with a heavily medicated sw, it appears that things just keep getting better and better pertaining to her. I have been informed by PM that another monger that recently kept company with her has been afflicted with a burning dripping weiner, those who know how to contact her should do a good deed and let her know she should get checked out because this dude may have put the drip in her. You can bet that yours truly will be heading to the clinic first thing in the am. Damn the adventures in street mongering never end lol

Posting Limitations