Sun4RX
Scroguard.com
Sun4RX

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1964 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Kimberly

Kimberly is looking for some company. I'm out of town but her number is available to those who contribute to the forum. She can be found around Carey St. Kimberly provides some real GFE company and enjoys what she does. She gives one of the best blowjobs around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kimberly1.PNG‎   Kimberly2.PNG‎   Kimberly2.PNG‎   Kimberly4.PNG‎   Kimberly6.PNG‎  

Kimberly8.jpg‎   Kimberly9.PNG‎   Kimberly5.PNG‎   Kimberly6.PNG‎  

Harford rd

Looking for a little help finding some good girls on harford ed. Used to be some action around Bayonne. What's up.

Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiYashiro  [View Original Post]
    This babe is the one I'm looking for.

Attachment 20483
    Okay, I'm struggling with this $/7*, let see if this works.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...6&d=1407334996

Lazy eye Heather

Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    I will I have always said that when it comes to a BBBJ she is one of the best out there and she has a good personality to go with that.
    She's currently in Eldridge with someone, not really out and about anymore.

Stephanie

Met up with Stephanie a few weeks ago. Having a problem with her Jaw. Good service all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman  [View Original Post]
    I hit the loops over the last two days. On Saturday I saw a few attractive girls out, but couldn't make the scoop. I probably saw 7-8 good lookers spread out on all the loops.

Yesterday, I did not see as many lookers. Maybe 3.

I met a cute brunette named Stephanie near SA. She was younger and had nice skin. She had either lost a lot of weight or was wearing someone else's cloths. She suggested a nearby spot. When I declined and wanted to go to my spot, she did not want to go that far. So I dropped her back off. Did I screw up?

Baltoman.
    No screw up. She'll take you to one of the nearby apt parking lots. She gives a great BJ but when she thinks she's done enough she'll just stop and walk out of the car with whatever you've given her.

2 Reports & I need intel

I hit the loops over the last two days. On Saturday I saw a few attractive girls out, but couldn't make the scoop. I probably saw 7-8 good lookers spread out on all the loops.

Yesterday, I did not see as many lookers. Maybe 3.

I met a cute brunette named Stephanie near SA. She was younger and had nice skin. She had either lost a lot of weight or was wearing someone else's cloths. She suggested a nearby spot. When I declined and wanted to go to my spot, she did not want to go that far. So I dropped her back off. Did I screw up?

Around 11 PM I saw an awesome brunette spinner on Conkling that was wearing a navy blue shirt and cut off jeans. But I didn't immediately scoop her. I thought it was another girl named Christina, another spinner brunette whom I decided not to see again. She had short curly hair, perfect legs, and a teardrop butt to die for. When she walked by a few minutes later I waved and she said "Hi", but just kept walking. I saw her stop & talk to several folks. Then it looked like she hooked up with someone. It may have been a boyfriend. Any intel on this little sweetheart is appreciated.

Lastly, a week ago I met Skylar near Citgo in Dundalk. Very nice girl with good skills and a great bod after having 4 kids. 5'8" 145 pounds, long dark blonde hair. I enjoyed her company and will see her again.

Baltoman.

Jamie part 2

Picked her up yesterday got a room again. Hops in my car grabbed my love muscle in went to town from Wilkens and Desoto all the way to Tim's she sacked my dick for at least 40 minutes she was nice and tipsy full GFE again in the sack took off the wrapper for the finish blasted everywhere she said you need to take a look at this is said oh shit what's wrong she said nothing you got cum everywhere pussy stomach tits chin and my hair is said oh you scared the shit out of me LOL.

What is her description

Quote Originally Posted by AceKing88  [View Original Post]
    No phone at the moment she said.
    Did you give a description of her, if so I didn't see it.

Thanks.

This summ

Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    Which Summer are you looking for?
    This babe is the one I'm looking for.

Attachment 20483

Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    She looked really bad from a distance. I wasn't sure if it was really her, didn't want to drive by her and gawk. I think she caught me snapping her picture.
    Just saw her the other day. I don't think that's her, but I could be wrong. She had improved her looks so I complimented her. Hope she hasn't gone down that fast again.

Denise

Quote Originally Posted by Angler69  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in awhile and not my usual thing physically but few could beat her in attitude and dedication.
    Saw her yesterday crossing Wilkins just out side the circle wearing blue jean shorts. She cool as a fan, but the cellulite is too unattractive for me to deal with.

Neesee aka The Beast

Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in awhile and not my usual thing physically but few could beat her in attitude and dedication.

Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    She looked really bad from a distance. I wasn't sure if it was really her, didn't want to drive by her and gawk. I think she caught me snapping her picture.
    Damn she must have got a makeover that doesn't look like her at all.

Sunday

Scooped Julia on Pontiac around 1500.5 ft 8, brunette, straight long hair, b cups, cute GND look. Had 3 kids but still tight as hell. Decided to take her to mine. She asked for the cop check and then wanted me to continue playing with her. Drove down 95 while fingerings her and she's flicking her bean. Came on the ride to mine's and then grabs my trooper and starts working him all the way to my place.

Get inside and head, mish, doggie. Ended with head (great at BBBJ) and popped with a smile after 20 more minutes.

Got her number and dropped her off at pharmacist.

Will definitely be repeating.

Posting Limitations