Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1482 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

RavRunner

Kitty?

Does anyone have any info on a WSW with dark hair in CB named Kitty?

Reports

SpankyNoSpank
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Reports

YoungIn89

Pregos

Anyone have any pregnant friends they are willing to share. I am looking for full preggo like 6 months plus. I have numbers and friends that I can share.

Reports

BoloBellgrande

In House

Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    I say we boycott this little ****. It's a damn shame when she ignores your phone calls when you're hiring as hell and just want to do some business with her. And of course when she needs her fix, she'll send out her famous 'Do you want to see me tonight'. Using us like the clowns we are, isn't a good way to do business and keep happy customers. Plus she's really gone downhill over the last year. Hell, there's plenty of new meat and sweet girls out there, without skin conditions. I'm done with her and her little bullshit games.

So who's in for boycotting Kiara? Let's run her out if business and let her know who's really running things.

BK.
    Her # is to available at this point. It was up to the few who had it, and those senoirs that requested and got her # to keep it amongst us. That was the only way to keep her in check, if that's really possible. I'v had guys PM me with zero post, asking for #'s of other SW with Kiara's # as trade bait. How are these guys getting her # so easily? . You can't blame her if she's in high demand because some memebers don't follow protical.

Reports

SpankyNoSpank

Dundalk Amber

Amber is finally out of the graybar hotel and is in need of help. She is a extremely good provider that don't clock watch and aims to please. All entry points are available. PM me for the number if you are really interested.

Reports

BKMason

Boycott Kiara

I say we boycott this little ****. It's a damn shame when she ignores your phone calls when you're hiring as hell and just want to do some business with her. And of course when she needs her fix, she'll send out her famous 'Do you want to see me tonight'. Using us like the clowns we are, isn't a good way to do business and keep happy customers. Plus she's really gone downhill over the last year. Hell, there's plenty of new meat and sweet girls out there, without skin conditions. I'm done with her and her little bullshit games.

So who's in for boycotting Kiara? Let's run her out if business and let her know who's really running things.

BK.

Reports

Piddybo

Haley (Late Report)

Quote Originally Posted by Tae217  [View Original Post]
    Yup that's her! Says her phone was off so I didn't get a number! Hope to find her again soon. Lots of fun. Let me sample the back door but only briefly because she couldn't take it.
    Had a chance to sample her last Thursday. Actually kind of cute but is starting the facial scabies thing. Nice little body with HUGE lips below. They kinda dangle during CG. Definitely better K9 or MISH. Did get a chance to sample that backdoor as well. She was unable to take the pounding long even though I started slow and easy with a lot of lube.

She did say she didn't have a cell but uses her home phone to make dates. I didn't the the number even though she hi Ted several times for me to take her number. Even though she is a nice and accommodating girl, there are funner ones available.

Reports

Tae217

Yup

Yup that's her! Says her phone was off so I didn't get a number! Hope to find her again soon. Lots of fun. Let me sample the back door but only briefly because she couldn't take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Glad to hear that she's still available. I'll be in town this weekend.

Reports

Geoleo2083
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kiara early in November. She wasn't her usual smiling, very upbeat self. I asked if she was ill because she has been forced to cut back on her medication, but she told me she wasn't. Still the same very cute girl and still the same performance, though. She was looking a little better than our previous time together. If she continues cutting back she'll return to her old self. These are from our last visit. And yes, she still had the same number in early November.
    Good to hear. Thanks.

Reports

Rookiemonger
    Quote Originally Posted by Tae217  [View Original Post]
    Met up with hailey near the s army after crossing the w / w loop and seeing nothing on Monday. Hailey is a tiny little thing maybe 4'8 110 lbs. Very cute and says she is 20. Went to her place for nice BJ and FS. Had a very good time and will repeat.
    Glad to hear that she's still available. I'll be in town this weekend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hazel.jpg‎   hazeltits.jpg‎  

Reports

Tae217

Hailey

Met up with hailey near the s army after crossing the w / w loop and seeing nothing on Monday. Hailey is a tiny little thing maybe 4'8 110 lbs. Very cute and says she is 20. Went to her place for nice BJ and FS. Had a very good time and will repeat.

Reports

Cls9637

Kiara

Quote Originally Posted by Geoleo2083  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a long time. Haven't tried as she was looking rough the last time I did. Recent reports had not sounded better. Is she doing OK? Sweet girl. Last time I saw her just made me sad.
    I saw Kiara early in November. She wasn't her usual smiling, very upbeat self. I asked if she was ill because she has been forced to cut back on her medication, but she told me she wasn't. Still the same very cute girl and still the same performance, though. She was looking a little better than our previous time together. If she continues cutting back she'll return to her old self. These are from our last visit. And yes, she still had the same number in early November.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kiara1.PNG‎   Kiara2.PNG‎   Kiara3.PNG‎   Kiara4.jpg‎   Kiara5.jpg‎  

Kiara6.jpg‎   Kiara7.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations