Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 2154 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Look under loop maps on this forum and it will lay it out for you.
    Just viewed the Loop Maps forum. You guys here rock with helpful info. A veritable treasure map! I shall definately return to this fine city to experience some more of the available talent. So when are best times to cruise, and any safety tips? Again, thanks to all who responded!

Richmond needs a loop map forum. (Even tho it'd only be a few loops. LOL) cheers! Ssj.

Loop maps

Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideJ  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where this Wilkens Loop is. Or where or what the CB is. Antone care to pm me more specific areas of interest? In near Lansdowne at I-95 and Caton ave. Cheers.
    Look under loop maps on this forum and it will lay it out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BertV  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her in the Morrel Park area? The Brittney I know has been in the MP area about 8-9 months now. But she is medium height, brunette, skinny, and 2 kids.
    I hooked up with a Brittany this afternoon in MP. She's very pretty! 2 kids. Blue eyes. 20 years old. Nice pale tits. Excellent attitude.

Going to meet her again soon for sure. I.

Quote Originally Posted by AfriKant  [View Original Post]
    You can go to the Wilkens loop it's a hit or miss on "attractive".
    Not sure where this Wilkens Loop is. Or where or what the CB is. Antone care to pm me more specific areas of interest? In near Lansdowne at I-95 and Caton ave. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by HitMeUpBMore  [View Original Post]
    Swung by the circle at about 7 this morning. Saw a young WSW, couldn't have been older than 20. Had glasses on, brunette. Anyone have any info on this one? Thought it was TGTOBT.
    Bree hangs out there. Long brown hair that always looks like and probably does need a good cleansing. She looks real nerdy and is a bit. Does have some street sense. I dated her last week and will repeat when I see her again!

Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    There is a cute short blonde hair 5'5" girl about name is Anna nice body have great skills hangs around CB. Also a girl named Brandy about 5'9" long brown hair thin body both are easy to talk to also.
    Thanks for the tips but w / o digits I can't partake. Can you pm a link or digits? Dreamed Piper and was very satisfied. She's definately worth repeating. Cheers. Ssj.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Saw Double Bubbles hanging just off the circle heading toward Ramsey. Circle has been clear the past two times I've cruised through (must be HOT? Scooped up Erica (haven't seen in a bit, used to hang around Pontiac--blond, glasses, looks nerdy and is a bit but carries a huge black back pack. She once claimed to me she maxed out her SAT's -haha). Good peeps, cooch has bit of odor but not strong enough to keep the little guy away. Takes care of business for standard tuition and a trip thru to ROFO.
    Sounds like you are describing Erin.

Bubbles / Erica

Saw Double Bubbles hanging just off the circle heading toward Ramsey. Circle has been clear the past two times I've cruised through (must be HOT? Scooped up Erica (haven't seen in a bit, used to hang around Pontiac--blond, glasses, looks nerdy and is a bit but carries a huge black back pack. She once claimed to me she maxed out her SAT's -haha). Good peeps, cooch has bit of odor but not strong enough to keep the little guy away. Takes care of business for standard tuition and a trip thru to ROFO.

Tiffany at SA

Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    Nice looking girl at SA. Major streak of bright red dyed hair. Rest dirty blonde. Pink pants. About as loud as a SW can get. Came up to window to talk but not get in. Did same to another monger who moved on. She wouldn't reply when I asked her name. I moved on as well.
    Caught up with her yesterday. Her name is Tiffany. Anyone have any experience with her? Looks a little rough up close.

Southside J

Hey there. I'm in Lansdowne area. (95 & CATON Ave) for 2 nite, maybe 2 morrow. Any attractive affordable WSW or white providers someone can recommend? If you have images that'd be great. I can pm you my contact info. And when your in the Richmond Va area I'll return the favor. Cheers! Ssj.
    There is a cute short blonde hair 5'5" girl about name is Anna nice body have great skills hangs around CB. Also a girl named Brandy about 5'9" long brown hair thin body both are easy to talk to also.

Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    I saw a Light-skinned BSW on Washington Blvd, near the you-Haul on Saturday. She looked TGTBT, wearing a clean pair of jeans, a hoodie, with headphones on. I didn't stop, too paranoid that it might be ULE. Not sure if it's the same girl.

Chico.
    Not the same girl as I met. The JC I met was not light skinned. She was an average looking black girl. Nothing to sexy about her. She just had on clean clothes and didn't look to be into drugs. But ya can't judge a book by the cover. I just tried texting her. No reply, I almost think it's a bogus #.

Out of towner

Hey there. I'm in Lansdowne area. (95 & CATON Ave) for 2 nite, maybe 2 morrow. Any attractive affordable WSW or white providers someone can recommend? If you have images that'd be great. I can pm you my contact info. And when your in the Richmond Va area I'll return the favor. Cheers! Ssj.
    You can go to the Wilkens loop it's a hit or miss on "attractive".

Can you help an out of towner?

Re: Looks like Kiara?

Yes, she does present a passing resemblance to Kiara. But also, partly, to that Octomom lady who was in the news a few years back. Seeing that one on Backpage would certainly be a trip. Norm.

Now tell me she don't look like Kiara?

BK.

Rip-off Lindsey

Cash and dash. Actually was a regular (that's why I trusted her). 5 ft 7, 100 lbs, black hair, cute face, thin, a cups. Works the circle and Payson.

Also found out she is Hep C positive (she told me herself) so careful folks.

Posting Limitations