Scroguard.com

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1870 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Natalie

I saw Natalie last week. As always I had a great time. I love this cute little spinner's hollow-cheeked blowjobs, especially when she's looking up at me with those innocent looking brown eyes. Her cute little boobs just beg to be squeezed and sucked. Her pussy is so tight that I hurt her in certain positions, but it's still very enjoyable. She can be found sometimes around the circle. Her number is available to contributing members.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natalie1.PNG‎   Natalie2.PNG‎   Natalie3.PNG‎   Natalie4.PNG‎   Natalie5.PNG‎  

Natalie6.PNG‎   Natalie7.PNG‎   Natalie8.PNG‎   Natalie9.PNG‎   Natalie10.PNG‎  

"Guy"

Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    Lmao at "Guy" playing in the background. Aaron Hall was a beast vocally in his prime.

Natalie

After waiting twenty minutes at Pierre's for Michelle which was a no show. I want down to the circle in picked up Natalie who did a good job BBBJ covered Mish and doggy. All the reviews on here for her are true didn't disappoint. On the hunt for Kandi now. Keep you guys posted as always be safe.

She stays in the Newark area and usually posts on Backpage.
    Have been wanting to meet Storm for such a long long time! But without luck.

Your videos are always the best! Thanks for letting us enjoy your endeavors I do pass thru Baltimore often! Any tips on safe motels or rooms to rent?

Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Kandii is looking for company again. She is always a good time, and everything is available except nothing in her ass. She doesn't want to come out to Wilkens, so if anyone has her number give her a call. I can't give her number out, but if you send me your name and number I'll send them to her. Kandii's rules, not mine!
    If she's hungry enough she'll be out on Wilkens. She wants to charge more by not walking the beat.

Rtff

I'm going to be nice. Read the forum, and you'll find answers to your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainy123  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

My job is in west Baltimore and I am newbe of the subject. I often saw SW on corner of the payson and wilken. Anyone recommend are they safe enough? What is the rates? Thanks,

Kandii

Kandii is looking for company again. She is always a good time, and everything is available except nothing in her ass. She doesn't want to come out to Wilkens, so if anyone has her number give her a call. I can't give her number out, but if you send me your name and number I'll send them to her. Kandii's rules, not mine!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii1.PNG‎   Kandii5.PNG‎   Kandii6.PNG‎   Kandii7.PNG‎   Kandii8.PNG‎  

Kandii11.jpg‎   Kandii12.PNG‎   Kandii13.PNG‎  

Newbe here!

Hi guys,

My job is in west Baltimore and I am newbe of the subject. I often saw SW on corner of the payson and wilken. Anyone recommend are they safe enough? What is the rates? Thanks,

Leah / Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by Thaman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see or contacted her lately? She seems to have vanished. I hope she's okay.
    I got a response from her about three weeks ago. I will try now and see if she hits me back tonight.

Lisa / Leah

Has anyone see or contacted her lately? She seems to have vanished. I hope she's okay.

Storm

She stays in the Newark area and usually posts on Backpage.
    How are her rates? If she is decently priced, I might giver her a ring this weekend.

Posting Limitations