The Companion Guru
SunRX

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 2061 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Man, the amount of time I spent texting pre trip yesterday night was ridiculous. I was back and forth with Joyce of Laurel and Dawn of Laurel for a half hour. I hit up all my Bmore contacts, and things really seem to be drying up there.

Leah doesn't answer anymore, though I saw her a week ago by the BB, and she waved at me and gave me a very pleasant expressive gesture with her body. I love her legs and ass, and that vapid lost expression on her face is really kinda sweet.

I don't bother with Jewelz anymore, and took her # out of my phone. She has a benefactor who's taking care of her. She gave me some code words to use when I text her, so the guy won't know what she's up to when she goes out. I'm not going through all that. I'm glad she's with someone that'll take care of her, I wish Angie / Strawberry had that, maybe she'd still be around now.

Denise gets back to me periodically, but not last night. Funny thing, when I got to Bmore, I saw her on Fulton and Wilkins. I saw her standing with some black dude that looked like her handler. She saw me, made a grimace, and stepped off into the darkness. I guess the dude was Noodles, the guy she's supposed to be staying with, maybe?

I hit up my former WSW friend and asked about Care Bear. I wanted to get her # from her, because in our previous conversations, she said she was very friendly with her. I got a reply saying, why don't you ask her. You know what that means in SW lingo? Why don't you come see me and stop asking about her, LOL.

I pull over by the BB and spot this somewhat chunky WSW wearing a mostly black dress, with a few flower or circle prints on it. I've seen her before, I just don't know who she is. Her face is bland and hard looking, but she looks like she has a nice fat butt on her. Her hair is black, slick back and just below her neck. LE was too heavy to make a approach, even on foot.

I left the area and headed to Laurel. Joyce was acting shity, telling me she wouldn't do a car date if I couldn't find parking in her complex. She knows there are signs that read " resident parking only, violators will be towed. That's okay though, for the near future, when I can find a spot Infront of her building, so I can keep an eye on my vehicle, it'll be straight $20 BJ only for her, with a mouth full of goo after I slap by dick across her face and give her a noogie with it.

So, I hit up Dawn of Laurel, she says she's tied up. I'm like, so tell me how long. She hits me back and says it's going to be a while. I leave the area and she hits me back telling me she's home. I'm like, why didn't you give me a time table? I would've waited!

She says, she did a good job and got done early. Whatever, it was my turn now. I picked her up and we found a spot. She did the deed, and a blew a lot of frustration in her mouth. On the way back to her place, she tells me about Joyce and some WSW named Patty. I ask Dawn if she can introduce me to Patty. She agrees to give me her # , usually it's like pulling teeth, because neither Dawn or Joyce like giving out competition. As luck would have it, when I pulled up to Dawn's place, I see a older looking, but clean and chunky in a good way; white woman standing outside. I ask Dawn is that Patty? She says yep, and seems generally surprised that she's standing by the door. I get her # and we agree to meet up next weekend. You know, I think she was aware of me dropping Dawn off, and was there to get some business. Dawn told me she lives in the same apartment with her. She probably overheard Dawn's old man on the phone with her telling him she was on the way back and stepped out to meet / take some of Dawn's dates. Dawn says she's looking for dates.

RANT !

After all the fucking postings I've done for Joyce, she says some crap like that to me ! I'm probably the reason for half , if not most of her dates . She can't walk the 198 strip because of legal issues . She's got a mouth full of smugo coming her way !
    First of all why would she want you to park in a complex where your vehicle can get towed as for this Patty does she wear glasses.

I text the # I had for her earlier in the evening; and Payson was off limits last night when I was there. LE was right at the corner standing outside their cars parked in the street looking at cars passing through. There were no SW on Payson last night . Besides that , I hear she's charging BP rates walking the west side . I wanted to see for myself , but she didn't answer me , nor was she around last night .

I heard from a reliable source , she's charging 200 for butt sex . She told me 50 when I was with her at Pierre's place on our first date months ago .
    Actually I wasn't super impressed. She gave good oral, but stopped to go smoke a cigarette. My mood was gone, so we never finished.

A lot of time spent on copping, shooting & primping; small amount of time on the actual work.

I was impressed by a lady named Angela I met in front of the church. Thought she was the one from January but was mistaken. Fine little thing; pretty .
    Well worth the time. Says she only indulges on her time. Moving to glen burnie, so took my number.

Met up w / Shana finally and had the best sex of the weekend. We've been trying to connect for a long time. She was worth it.

Heaven says she'v moving north to Boston or Maine. Good luck w that. She says she doesn't want to get on program. Loves getting high.

Well, it shows.

Did say Jalin has a man running her now, so she won't be easy to get ahold of, but is a round Loch Raven side now.

Activity on the WW over the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Something happened near P's last night. LE all over the area?
    There was a shooting on Payson and a fatal car wreck at Wilkens and Brunswick.

What Time?

Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    I was around between 1:00 and 1:30 , and there wasn't a soul walking around for two blocks in either direction of Brunswick. Pierre's door was shut, and I didn't see anyone coming or going from his place. It was a ghost town around that area. Have you noticed the lights? That street is lit up like a movie set at night. You can see all the way down the street to Frederick Ave from Wilkins at night.

There doing the same thing on S Payson now. From Wilkins Ave to Ashton and crossing Ramsay straight up S Payson. I wonder how long it's going to take them to realize they should be doing that at Ramsay and S Monroe, next to the Busy Bee. You can't turn your head and look at on coming traffic without some dope dealer shouting at you asking if you want some ready.

P's

Red-Head Heaven

Oi lads I was around the W / W yesterday afternoon and damn there were nothing but homicides and traffic wardens. CB was filled with nothing but blue guys. Did a few loops on both areas and on Fairhaven I did see this one cutie. She was short and had a black skirt and red top. Her walk was very distinct as if she walked with both her knees to clutching together. Anyways there area was hotter than Tobasco.

Wilkens was a hotbed with activity but with the presence of the old bill. I eventually saw little Natalie on Monroe but as I turned the corner she vanished. Same thing with Arab Kandi found her by the circle with a bama. Then a red-head caught my eye walking on Ramsey. I parked she got in and told me her name was Heaven. Red-head 5'3 petite a little older but a true GILF. I say that because with our conversation to my spot she was telling me her eldest children of 6 has a daughter. She is soft spoken but still has a cool mind. We get to my spot and damn I don't know if she was horny or my good looks helped but the experience was intense. Her BBBJ skills was tip top nice and slow with a DT and gave my jacobs a good Polish. By then I suited up and we got going CG with dirty talk and she was just kissing me all over my neck and ears. Went to mish and with no cpmlaints kept taking a pounding. Turned to K9 were I popped a week long load I still kept going even after my pop and she didn't stop or complain. I would say instead of me f**king her it was the other way around. As the more I got into it so did she.

Dropped her back around yellow taped area in front of the local PD. She did gave me her digits and I will repeat provided she doesn't lose or gets her phone stolen.

I did!

Quote Originally Posted by OldMonger  [View Original Post]
    You should have looked up Heaven on Wilkens and Payson.
    I text the # I had for her earlier in the evening; and Payson was off limits last night when I was there. LE was right at the corner standing outside their cars parked in the street looking at cars passing through. There were no SW on Payson last night . Besides that , I hear she's charging BP rates walking the west side . I wanted to see for myself , but she didn't answer me , nor was she around last night .

I heard from a reliable source , she's charging 200 for butt sex . She told me 50 when I was with her at Pierre's place on our first date months ago .

Heaven

Man, the amount of time I spent texting pre trip yesterday night was ridiculous. I was back and forth with Joyce of Laurel and Dawn of Laurel for a half hour. I hit up all my Bmore contacts, and things really seem to be drying up there.

Leah doesn't answer anymore, though I saw her a week ago by the BB, and she waved at me and gave me a very pleasant expressive gesture with her body. I love her legs and ass, and that vapid lost expression on her face is really kinda sweet.

I don't bother with Jewelz anymore, and took her # out of my phone. She has a benefactor who's taking care of her. She gave me some code words to use when I text her, so the guy won't know what she's up to when she goes out. I'm not going through all that. I'm glad she's with someone that'll take care of her, I wish Angie / Strawberry had that, maybe she'd still be around now.

Denise gets back to me periodically, but not last night. Funny thing, when I got to Bmore, I saw her on Fulton and Wilkins. I saw her standing with some black dude that looked like her handler. She saw me, made a grimace, and stepped off into the darkness. I guess the dude was Noodles, the guy she's supposed to be staying with, maybe?

I hit up my former WSW friend and asked about Care Bear. I wanted to get her # from her, because in our previous conversations, she said she was very friendly with her. I got a reply saying, why don't you ask her. You know what that means in SW lingo? Why don't you come see me and stop asking about her, LOL.

I pull over by the BB and spot this somewhat chunky WSW wearing a mostly black dress, with a few flower or circle prints on it. I've seen her before, I just don't know who she is. Her face is bland and hard looking, but she looks like she has a nice fat butt on her. Her hair is black, slick back and just below her neck. LE was too heavy to make a approach, even on foot.

I left the area and headed to Laurel. Joyce was acting shity, telling me she wouldn't do a car date if I couldn't find parking in her complex. She knows there are signs that read " resident parking only, violators will be towed. That's okay though, for the near future, when I can find a spot Infront of her building, so I can keep an eye on my vehicle, it'll be straight $20 BJ only for her, with a mouth full of goo after I slap by dick across her face and give her a noogie with it.

So, I hit up Dawn of Laurel, she says she's tied up. I'm like, so tell me how long. She hits me back and says it's going to be a while. I leave the area and she hits me back telling me she's home. I'm like, why didn't you give me a time table? I would've waited!

She says, she did a good job and got done early. Whatever, it was my turn now. I picked her up and we found a spot. She did the deed, and a blew a lot of frustration in her mouth. On the way back to her place, she tells me about Joyce and some WSW named Patty. I ask Dawn if she can introduce me to Patty. She agrees to give me her # , usually it's like pulling teeth, because neither Dawn or Joyce like giving out competition. As luck would have it, when I pulled up to Dawn's place, I see a older looking, but clean and chunky in a good way; white woman standing outside. I ask Dawn is that Patty? She says yep, and seems generally surprised that she's standing by the door. I get her # and we agree to meet up next weekend. You know, I think she was aware of me dropping Dawn off, and was there to get some business. Dawn told me she lives in the same apartment with her. She probably overheard Dawn's old man on the phone with her telling him she was on the way back and stepped out to meet / take some of Dawn's dates. Dawn says she's looking for dates.

RANT !

After all the fucking postings I've done for Joyce, she says some crap like that to me ! I'm probably the reason for half , if not most of her dates . She can't walk the 198 strip because of legal issues . She's got a mouth full of smugo coming her way !
    You should have looked up Heaven on Wilkens and Payson.

Out And About

RANT !

Le

Is parked and standing outside of their cars at the corner of Wilkins and S Payson, as of 15 min ago. I left the area.

Gentlemongers

Quote Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk  [View Original Post]
    Given the anonymity required in this pursuit, it may be hopeless, but I feel compelled to remind us all that, when mongers treat providers badly, it negatively affects ALL of us. If you have to be mean to someone, why not pick on your own family and friends? They've probably hurt you more than some provider you've never met. The more earned paranoia SW's have, the poorer experience we have.

Don't know how we exert pressure on each other, but I can always hope.

Just stop it, dammit!

HH, SS,

-SH.
    Let us be gentlemongers. I don't trust a man who is mean to sex workers.

Words from an old fuck

You know the girls talk about us with each other just like we do. They know who is naughty and who is nice and who is cheap and who is fair. After running the westside and B / CB for many years even though at the end of the day they are addicts, there are several who will look out for me and warn me of trouble (like stings and rip offs) without expecting anything in return. Those that are respectful and treat them like a person, they will do what they can to make you happy when you date them. You don't have to give them a lot of money, just be fair and it comes back to you very nicely. Some don't care unless your doing something for them. What I'm telling you is you will get a lot better dates and can even ask about someone new you saw or even introduce you to them. If your just going to ram your dick in at least put some lube on it first don't try to just hurt anyone. I hope some of you newbies follow what I said and you shall be rewarded over the years as I have. Its always a good feeling when you run into someone that got clean several years later and they give you a big smile and a hug, Get the picture. Cls and SirDunk and a few who monitor this site but are not active know exactly what I'm talking about.

Be Safe Be Careful.

P.S. For those who don't know Heather from Fairhaven is back from Gardinza and filled back out, has blonde hair like she use tohave and looks great. Catcher her around the bay area and top of Fairhaven.

Rumors

For the second time, I've heard a story about foul play concerning the death of Shannon Poe. Not that there's a thing I can do about it, I just want to know if anyone else has heard similar stories about how she died in the basement of the house on 666/777 Eagle street.

The SW I heard the latest story from was hard to understand, because she was feeling the effects of her meds while she was talking to me. I've been told the same thing from another SW , that Shannon was robbed and tied up. This time, I was told she was given rat poison. Yeah, I know, it sounds far fetched, the only reason I give it a any credibility at all is the people who were in the house are known as robbers and theives. The house is boarded up now. I haven't heard a word mentioned about the male female couple who used to stick people up in that place.

Please PM if you've heard anything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 45941_107352579322892_705102_n.jpg‎  

Sadistic Mongers

Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Very well said THS, we can only hope for change, but there is a few mongers out there that feel they need to be sadistic to get off. Very sad indeed.
    Sadistic Mongers ruin the game for those of us who are gentlemongers. I do no trust a man who mistreats a sex worker. They need to go to East Eager Street and learn what it is luck to be deal with sadistic males.

Monica

Has anybody seen her.

Posting Limitations