Adult Vacation

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 2327 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Propellor  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week at the intersection of Frederick ave. And Millington.

We made eye contact. Waved, but she clearly wasn't interested in doing anything.
    Is she clean got some weight on her aleast.

Quote Originally Posted by AnalLove1981  [View Original Post]
    Where is kiara?
    Kiara reached out to me about a month ago via messaging. But after a brief communicate, all went silent. Even thought my intention were entirely honorable.

In retrospect, I believe the whole thing was orchestrated by Kiara's boyfriend as a test of her fidelity. Can't say I blame the guy for doing so, if my assessment holds true, given her more than illustrious past, nor am I envious of him for the same reason.

Kiara's boyfriend, in my opinion are between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand, he has himself an awesome girl for reasons we all knew well, and all the right ones too - - However, he'll probably be second guessing her commitment for the foreseeable. But I for one are rooting for them, because of my fondness of Kiara, she really is a cool person.

-Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by AceKing88  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure to meet this young nympho this morning. GFE session hands down best head and pussy I ever had. She has a working phone in usually available if she's not to busy. Thanks to the monger who did the post on her. She smoking hot as well my friend. Conklings Finest. FYI Jessica, Tiffany, Lita and Quayla were all out. Excellent Service from them All you can't go wrong.
    I agree 100%. Been with her many times. Great head. Takes direction and enjoys her job. I have lots of pics but don't know how to load them here.

Brcky

Quote Originally Posted by HcLine  [View Original Post]
    Yea she's about fried unfortunately. She was an expert on the mic a few yrs back and wasnt half bad looking. Then she became more and more ravaged and had a tough time with absesses on her leg and arm. That kind of ended it for me big time.
    Sorry to hear BECKY has gone so far down hill and moved her strolling area, but understand the Washington BLVD. Near the you haul has gotten a lot of unwanted attention from the neighbors and LE. I really miss her and have tried numerous times to reconnect, but was unsuccessful. BBB.

Lacy

Quote Originally Posted by Mkill  [View Original Post]
    Is that supposed to be funny? Sounds racist and / or derogatory regardless. This forum isn't the place for that BS.
    Being a person of color, I respectfully, but vehemently beg to differ with your erroneous conclusion based obviously on skewed sentiment.

That being said, I will not tolerate racism in this country, but I equally loath race baiters.

So, let's all go out and find Lacy before she's so star-struck by the charm of Beetlejuice, and forever lost amounts us average folk.

Aiight, Dog, out.

Help

[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

Seth Greenberg posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

Kiara

Quote Originally Posted by AnalLove1981  [View Original Post]
    Where is kiara?
    I saw her last week at the intersection of Frederick ave. And Millington.

We made eye contact. Waved, but she clearly wasn't interested in doing anything.

What happened

Where is kiara?

I saw Jaylin, Tiff (the Gift), and Little Sara all up and down Payson early in the morning today. There were a few others too. Tons of LE out too. The circle is pretty dead early in my recent experiences.
    I'm from the DC area so not to familiar with Bmore! Just from reading the reviews I tried hitting up wilkens av and washington Blvd bit no one was out this was at 4 am 10/17/17 can anyone tell me what I did wrong or where to go?

Kimmi

Had the pleasure to meet this young nympho this morning. GFE session hands down best head and pussy I ever had. She has a working phone in usually available if she's not to busy. Thanks to the monger who did the post on her. She smoking hot as well my friend. Conklings Finest. FYI Jessica, Tiffany, Lita and Quayla were all out. Excellent Service from them All you can't go wrong.

What?

Is that supposed to be funny? Sounds racist and / or derogatory regardless. This forum isn't the place for that BS.
    He does look like Beetle Juice what are you talking about?

ILP!

Quote Originally Posted by HcLine  [View Original Post]
    Yea she's about fried unfortunately. She was an expert on the mic a few yrs back and wasnt half bad looking. Then she became more and more ravaged and had a tough time with absesses on her leg and arm. That kind of ended it for me big time.
    Totally agree. I actually met her many years ago in Brooklyn when she had extra pounds on her, then she started loosing weight and that was the end for me, I saw her couple weeks ago in MP, but she was just a walking skeleton. I might have visual material in one of my old laptops, I'm going to check.

[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DogPound99  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I did't know Lacy's so connected. Isn't that Beetlejuice in the photo with her, you know the one from the Howard Stern Show?

Maybe that explains why the trifle attitude Lacy has towards the rest of us mere mortals. She's gone rubbing elbows with the celebrities. Don't reckon we can compete with that kind of high class clout. LOL.

Aiight, Dog, out.
    Now that you mention it I can see the resemblance, at first I thought he was some sort of distributor in the bay or even another monger playing the captain save a hoe role, maybe I'm wrong LOL.

Idk about her recent attitude, but If she really is going to leave her candy habit I think most of us do not have a chance unless you have a bbc, I know she can't resist one LOL.

Just drove past Wilkens Av and Washington blvd

Hey guys I'm from Dc area and had to work out in Bmore was looking around for a fix from reading your guys post but didn't see anyone out. I guess its different from Dc they stay out on the street 14th Mass Ave until daylight maybe its just me can anyone chime in. I prefer the less drugged up ones.

Posting Limitations