Arrangement Finders

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

BoloBellgrande

New Strip?

Got a late night hankering after all the help I was trying to give a BP friend who was in need of some funds. So I called Joyce; so I could set her up for some low budget fun. I text her and asked if she was by her lonesome. She said yes, I know that makes her feel insecure after the Kim situation. I offered a Jackson for a BJ and she agreed.

One I got at her spot off of 198 , I sent her a text and asked for the room # . She said she was out side but now she is back in her room. While I was waiting for her text with the room # , I noticed a heavy set white or latina woman standing next to a mini van. Then out of nowhere a dark skinned black chick walked up next to her.

The heavy set girl said something to the black girl and looked at me, then the black chick starts walking toward my car trying hard to make eye contact and make a sale. She had a ghetto booty with tight dark blue sweat pants on that showed her shape in eluding her ass crack. I had to lower my head to avoid eye contact with her or she would have walked over to my car.

I was waiting for Joyce to text the room # . She finally did so I went up and got a BJ and some K9 till I bust a nut. Afterwards Joyce walked me out into the hallway by the stairs, that's when I saw her call to the BSW and give her some water out of a cup. I also met the heavy set SW in the hall, I said Hello, and she smiled at me. Right away I could tell she was selling pussy. I could also tell Joyce didn't like me meeting either on them.

PM me if you want to know the hotel I was at, also be aware there are some shady looking males around. I had no problems but I am a tall wide bodied Black male. Also be aware that I have seen LE cruise through the parking lot before.

Reports

BoloBellgrande

New Strip?

Got a late night hankering after all the help I was trying to give a BP friend who was in need of some funds. So I called Joyce; so I could set her up for some low budget fun. I text her and asked if she was by her lonesome. She said yes, I know that makes her feel insecure after the Kim situation. I offered a Jackson for a BJ and she agreed.

One I got at her spot off of 198 , I sent her a text and asked for the room # . She said she was out side but now she is back in her room. While I was waiting for her text with the room # , I noticed a heavy set white or patina woman standing next to a mini van. Then out of nowhere a dark skinned black chick walked up next to her.

The heavy set girl said something to the black girl and looked at me, then the black chick starts walking toward my car like trying hard to make eye contact and make a sale. She had a ghetto booty with tight dark blue sweat pants on that showed her shape in eluding her ass crack. I had to lower my head to avoid eye contact with her or she would have walked over to my car.

I was waiting for Joyce to text the room # . She finally did so I went up and got a BJ and some K9 till I bust a nut. Afterwards Joyce walked me out into the hallway by the stairs, that's when I saw her call to the BSW and give her some water out of a cup. I also met the heavy set SW in the hall, I said Hello, and she smiled at me. Right away I could tell she was selling pussy. I could also tell Joyce didn't like me meeting either on them.

PM me if you want to know the hotel I was at, also be aware there are some shady looking males around. I had no problems but I am a tall wide bodied Black male. Also be aware that I have seen LE cruise through the parking lot before.

Reports

Fahq1
    Quote Originally Posted by Crofton33  [View Original Post]
    I was heading south on Harford and hit a red light. I look ahead to see a pretty cute looking girl walking towards me, coordinated outfit, with matching colored sunglasses. She seemed so familiar but the hair was cut short. As she got closer she looked over and smiled and I smiled back and gave her a wave Hello,. At this point the light is green and I pull off, as I watch in my rearview mirror, she glances back at me and pulls he glasses down a bit and waves back. My brain must have gotten a new microprocessor upgrade in my sleep that is so much faster than the old one because before I knew it, I had made a hard right and looped right into the gas station that was by the light. She sees me pull in and comes right to the car.

I am thinking to myself, this girl is pretty cute and body looks right on. I unlock the doors and she slides right into the passengers seat. She takes off her shades and is grinning at me and says "You don't even remember me, do you?" I had no clue, but that face was so familiar, but the hair so short, burgundy color, spacers in her ears, and just as she starts to tell me her name it hits me. Star. She looked so different. Its been about a year or so. Her hair used to be long and blonde, and we hit it pretty good back then. I have to say, her new look fits her. We catch up and talk, in the meantime I am driving to a notel, didn't even ask what she was doing.

As we make our way down the road, she finally asks, where are we heading? I told her to drain her of creamy nectar. She smiled, and said she had time for old times sake. We get to our spot and check in. Her time away certainly did her body wonders. We clean up and get to business. Now she does a decent BJ, but its not her thing. She does it, but not fond of it, but still did a good job and her tongue ring certainly helps the sensations, and worked that tongue.

She stops and and lays back and is ready. "Take it easy on me", "What?" I respond, "Oh yeah, I still remember". Of course I would, not. Started with playing with her large be to see cups and let my hand caress that soft body of hers. Fondled her nipples letting my manhood rub gently on her pussy. It didn't take long before I slipped right in. Worked the mish until I could hear her moisture, then flipped her to doggie. Once behind her I worked my head in and out until I could feel her tightening up around my shaft. I laid her back over and entered her again with long but slow pumps. The moistures sounds got louder and louder and her grip tighter and tight. I pushed her legs wide apart and went in deep and hard until I felt her release and I kept going until I could feel the wet sheet below us. I inched back and pulled her on top of the wet spot, "Oh shit" she said but I kept going because I was going to let a good one out, but she dug her nails into me and she beat me to it. I looked down see my rod covered in white creamy goo. The sight of that was all I need to get me over the top. I pulled out and uncovered in just enough time to coat her stomach to her titties. Damn that was good.

She is not too sure if she is going to get back in full swing into the game, but said will come out on an as needed basis. Keep your eye out on Harford between White and Rosalie in the AM hours.
    Damn. Haven't seen her in a minute or two. Now I know why. Fellas, if you see her out, treat her well, and you will be rewarded.

Reports

Smiling Fox

Crain hwy?

A friend of mine happen to be down in Glen Burnie, on Crain, about a mile past the Rt 2/ Crain hwy split.

This isn't confirmed, but there were young ladies out walking around. Givin that EYE, .

Hey, anyone headed down that way? I know we are always looking for new locations, And I always like to pass on potential info.

As a brief up date to me. I am happily involved in a very serious relationship. OMG. The woman is amazing. Cums literally for 20-40 minutes straight. Loves the heck out of me, never says no. I just got to add, all (actually according to her, not that many +2 husbands) her other boys missed out on the woman of a life time. Her pussie is so sweet, and her ass is like.

Heaven. A mouth that just sucks all of me. Yeah there are some personal issues, as with all women, but I think I want to die in this woman's arms.

HAHAHAHA.

HERE RESTS SMILING FOX.

HE CAME, HE DIED, IN HER ARMS, SMILING!

HAHAHAHAHA.

One night we drove the clix, she loved seeing the girls, yep, and she might be willing for another lady to join in. She is worried about being jealous, so we will see. LOL.

I think I can trust her, but she does have a wild streak. Even her former S&M / gay(?)boyfriend, hahaha, ass hole abusive schmuck, said she has an adventurous streak.

I swear, don't know about some of the boys out there. Any way she loves to hear about my disgusting guys chat line. But so help me I would never give her the site.

And she is scared as shit that I will just call one of my Tiffany's (my go to girls name) if she isn't always close by. Since I'm such a bad boy.

Well I've BS' ed enough about me, I check out the board regularly, and glad to see all you Gentleman are having a ball.

I still miss a good AMP, 1310 & 1701 was always a quick call away, for a good massage, and a nice lady to lay with. For $. 6.

Chen out in OM, is still there, but she was irregular at best, if she had a girl in.

Take care out there, and remember.

Hey, be safe out there.

Smiling Fox, ;}

Reports

Great Expecta

Amber on Pontiac

I flew into BWI around 545 pm today and decided I was too close to not drop a load. It was around 630 pm before I hit Patapsco and the back streets, and I was either dreaming or the streets were overflowing with SWs. I picked up one who looked so much better from a distance than in my car and I gave her a bad vibe and she got out. I drove around and caught a nice looking brunette popping out on the streets so I made a discreet turn and she got right in. Said her name was Amber, 21 yrs old, and from the area. She was wearing short shorts and a tight top that held what look to be a semi decent rack. I asked her if we could go to a no-tell and she said someone was expecting her so she couldn't be long. I could tell she was coming off of some high and she was very jumpy and fidgety. She agreed to an all hole access date for. 5 and suggested a place she knew. I opted for mine that a recent car date introduced me to, as it's nice and quiet. She asked if I had a condom and I said yes and I had lube as well (learned my lesson from previous dates). She started out with a BBBJ and when I got hard enough, she turned around and guided my cock in her ass. I pumped her for about five minutes and she was getting pretty vocal. I asked if was going to cum and she said "no" that it hurt. So, I pulled out, changed condoms and got in her pussy. After about five minutes she started bitching about that too. So I just jerked the condom off and she sucked me dry. She gave me digits and offered up a no-tel date where we could stretch out more and longer. On my way back to drop her, she made a date with her druggist to pick up meds. She's cute. I'd enjoy a non-rushed no-tel date with her. Be safe out there.

Reports

Saber1967
    Quote Originally Posted by Tae217  [View Original Post]
    Just be safe.
    Sage advice!

Reports

Ethol

Definitely

Fellas you all can believe or not believe what you want, I know what happened and I know what I saw. Just putting the warning out there to the rest of you that is all. Just be safe.
    Something to not take lightly. Thanks for the warning.

Reports

Crofton33

They have a fleet.

Fellas you all can believe or not believe what you want, I know what happened and I know what I saw. Just putting the warning out there to the rest of you that is all. Just be safe.
    I know that ULE currently has a 7 series, Impala with 24's, a red pickup that is beat to hell, I have seen them in a sentra, along with the Chrysler 200's.

Reports

Tae217

Believe what you want

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Can easily be purchased! I too doubt they were the real LE. The chances of a real LE catching you and letting you go are as good O'Malley winning a popularity contest. The real LE would be too proud to not make an arrest, it only makes them seem like they're doing their job.

Reports

LikkerFront
    Can easily be purchased! I too doubt they were the real LE. The chances of a real LE catching you and letting you go are as good O'Malley winning a popularity contest. The real LE would be too proud to not make an arrest, it only makes them seem like they're doing their job.
    This whole situation sounds strange to me. Why would ULE roll up to a " BJ in progress" and NOT make an arrest? If you were caught with cock in her throat it just seems to me that they would have applied the silver bracelets and hauled you both in. Glad it didn't go that way for the OP and Crystal but reinforces my belief in setting up dates by phone whenever possible. The LE and ULE are constantly cock blocking mongers and I have had many close calls with SW in my rig before, I rarely hunt and scoop these days preferring the dial. A. date method of mongering due to these kinds of LE dangers. Be very careful out there fellow mongers!

Reports

Crofton33

And old but all new girl

I was heading south on Harford and hit a red light. I look ahead to see a pretty cute looking girl walking towards me, coordinated outfit, with matching colored sunglasses. She seemed so familiar but the hair was cut short. As she got closer she looked over and smiled and I smiled back and gave her a wave Hello,. At this point the light is green and I pull off, as I watch in my rearview mirror, she glances back at me and pulls he glasses down a bit and waves back. My brain must have gotten a new microprocessor upgrade in my sleep that is so much faster than the old one because before I knew it, I had made a hard right and looped right into the gas station that was by the light. She sees me pull in and comes right to the car.

I am thinking to myself, this girl is pretty cute and body looks right on. I unlock the doors and she slides right into the passengers seat. She takes off her shades and is grinning at me and says "You don't even remember me, do you?" I had no clue, but that face was so familiar, but the hair so short, burgundy color, spacers in her ears, and just as she starts to tell me her name it hits me. Star. She looked so different. Its been about a year or so. Her hair used to be long and blonde, and we hit it pretty good back then. I have to say, her new look fits her. We catch up and talk, in the meantime I am driving to a notel, didn't even ask what she was doing.

As we make our way down the road, she finally asks, where are we heading? I told her to drain her of creamy nectar. She smiled, and said she had time for old times sake. We get to our spot and check in. Her time away certainly did her body wonders. We clean up and get to business. Now she does a decent BJ, but its not her thing. She does it, but not fond of it, but still did a good job and her tongue ring certainly helps the sensations, and worked that tongue.

She stops and and lays back and is ready. "Take it easy on me", "What?" I respond, "Oh yeah, I still remember". Of course I would, not. Started with playing with her large be to see cups and let my hand caress that soft body of hers. Fondled her nipples letting my manhood rub gently on her pussy. It didn't take long before I slipped right in. Worked the mish until I could hear her moisture, then flipped her to doggie. Once behind her I worked my head in and out until I could feel her tightening up around my shaft. I laid her back over and entered her again with long but slow pumps. The moistures sounds got louder and louder and her grip tighter and tight. I pushed her legs wide apart and went in deep and hard until I felt her release and I kept going until I could feel the wet sheet below us. I inched back and pulled her on top of the wet spot, "Oh shit" she said but I kept going because I was going to let a good one out, but she dug her nails into me and she beat me to it. I looked down see my rod covered in white creamy goo. The sight of that was all I need to get me over the top. I pulled out and uncovered in just enough time to coat her stomach to her titties. Damn that was good.

She is not too sure if she is going to get back in full swing into the game, but said will come out on an as needed basis. Keep your eye out on Harford between White and Rosalie in the AM hours.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_A.jpg‎   IMG_B.jpg‎   IMG_C.jpg‎   IMG_D.jpg‎  

Reports

BigPappay

Catholic gals

Quote Originally Posted by Crofton33  [View Original Post]

She is in need of some attention and contribution $. She does have a phone as all her stuff got recently stolen. I told her I would get her info out and she will be available from 8 to 11 pm between Harford and Greenmount on 25th. Swing through and scoop her up. She might be a little skittish as she just had a bad experience. She needs decent mongers. When you scoop her tell her Crofton told you about her to put her at ease.
    Those sneaky Catholic fillies can be the best! Are you getting a monger's finders fee for anyone that mentions you?

Reports

ldonshoots

Advice from working girl-mongers and street-meat addicts

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSandal  [View Original Post]

Originally Posted by Thundra89 [View Original Post]
    Hey Folks My wife went through my texts last year and found one of the SW's on my phone I was CAUGHT.

I changed my number and erased my contacts. (except family and Co-workers) Luckily She didn't find out about the other ones.

A year has gone by my wife and I went to counseling and now she trust me again.

BUT!

Recently I've had the Craving to go back out on to the prowl, even connect with the SW my wife found out about. But there is riks to that.

Phone Text- Easier to get caught by the wife BUT Harder to get caught by the Cops.

Street Pick up- Harder trace down BUT if Cops catch you you're fucked.

I know this is no counseling forum but with my history Should I come back?

The SW I was caught with is one of the Grade A SW's of this forum.

Feed back would be great folks THANKS!

Thrundra,

I can't believe you are appealing to whoremongers and cheats whether you should be true to your wrinkled sagging wife or let some young babe rip the jism sauce out your sadly ignored blue ball tubesteak. If you are appealing to this forum for moral guidance then all I can say is: Welcome back to the dark side.

Father BS says: Go and sin some more.
    ROTFL. This is so true and very well said. We all cheat and satisfy our cravings. I had taped on my phone a street-chic giving me head and then fucking me and my ex-wife saw it on my phone after my dumb ass had accidentally left the phone at home rushing to work one evening.

She called me up cursing me out and I had to rush home to get the phone from her less she use it as evidence to fuck me royally in court. Suffice to say, I got my phone back after arguing back and forth how it was an old video, and somehow got my ex-wife to drop the thing. I wound up divorcing her later because the girl was a maniac-depressive pyscho mf to deal with everyday and I couldn't keep putting up with her antics.

Anyway. Just be smart and do what you have to do to cover your tracks. Keep a 2nd throw-away burner phone (which is what I did) and hide it in the trunk of your car, or leave it at work. Once a monger, always a monger and I echo the sentiment: "welcome back to the Darkside".

Reports

LikkerFront

Little Danielle by the SA

After dealing with the broken date and shenanigans of Champange aka Jada I hit the stroll looking to bust a nut and grabbed little Danielle on Patapsco. I've dated her a few times and always had a great time so I pulled into the filling station and waited for her to get in the mongering rig. She was wearing a nice sundress and she pulled it up and showed me she was "freeballing it" without panties: it was damn hot out, very humid, and the AC in the mongering rig needs a recharge so I suggest we grab a notel and bang each other silly, she smiled and said she would love to. Both freshened up she got busy on the meat flute with a BJ, she's got great technique with alot of tongue swirling, highly recommended. Covered up and hit it mish til she asked to switch to k9, the k9 seems to be her favorite and I always enjoy the view of that tight little ass of hers. She's got great little be cups with delicious long brown nipples that I always enjoy sucking on. Flip her back to mish for the high legs deep drilling, for such a petite gal she can really take a hard fucking and I always try to hit the bottom and nearly got her to cum but her meds just wouldn't allow it to happen for her. Finally busted that nut, got cleaned up and drove her home. She has new digits but is currently out of minutes. Grab her if you can and enjoy, be sure to treat her well fellas she's a good date and a cool chick, she's never tried anything suspicious with me and I will repeat with her again.

Reports

MrHappyFace77

ULE Are REAL in the silver sentra

If you reed my post they are REAL cop's. They always stop at the 711 on Patapsco nexts to the subway. Maybe they didn't want to have to do paper work and gave TAE217 a Break and let him go. They are more worried about busting someone for drugs and I wouldn't doubt someone neighbor called and said there was drug activity going on in the car when really it wasn't. Ever thought about that?? That's why you should Never go to a SW'ER spot and not know what your getting yourself into stay off the side streets in Brooklyn to much traffic with car's and people always walking.

Posting Limitations