Naughty Reviews
Arrangement Finders
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Buttons on USASG
camplacecash

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1594 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Your videos

Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    I have to say this girl is one of the best in the business. I always have a great time and I will definitely repeat. So if you see her out there get yourself some because she is definitely good at what she does.

Attachment 367215

http://www.ccptube.com/video/884/sli...e-md-pt-2.html

http://www.ccptube.com/video/884/sli...re-md-pt-2.url
    Haha, ol' Cash has a full production going on in his videos. My nominee for producer of the year.

Need a helping hand

Recentky decided to look for a pro consideringhow long its been. And I find this awesome site.

I need one or some of you posters to show me how to get shit done on here. How do you get the numbers for the s treet walker ladys swallowing and all these other things for good prices. And anythimg else you might think would help me on here I'm looking to get diw to one of these talented ladies asoon as I know how to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the last two times I was with her years ago. I have had one good time with her, and that was when she first hit the street. She was a fine looking prissy white southern girl from the Carolina's. Her ass was sexy and as cute as a baby's face. I slammed her fine little cute ass hard as he'll and she complained the whole time. It was fun for me, but not for her. The other two times, she was high and used H in front of me. She has those weird blotches on her skin and face now that scare me away form her. I may look past it next time I see her, and slam her little ass good again.
    It's not the fact that the girl was flying higher than a kite that annoyed me, but the poor performance and the complaining. "Don't touch my hair! "You can't push it in too far! And finally "Don't touch my neck my necklace might break" when my hands were nowhere near her neck, like I said the girl was just trippin high and really only partially coherent. It was my own fault for trying to follow through with the date, but I had already paid the French man and given Jules the lunch money so I tried to salvage the date. In the end I guess I got what I paid for, I got some pussy and busted a nut it just wasn't the pleasant and fun experience that I have usually had with her. I'm pretty sure that those red and pink marks on her face are the result of her picking after she has a session of sipping the glass rocket, some girls get geeky and pick when high some girls don't. I will probably pass on Jules next time I see her out and should have passed this time, there are many better choices for a good reliable date out there that a monger shouldn't have to put up with this kind of silliness.

The rest of Nicole

The rest of the pictures from this weekend. Nicole is so talented and fun to be with that she is certainly one of my ATF's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicole8.jpg‎   Nicole9.jpg‎   Nicole10.jpg‎   Nicole11.jpg‎   Nicole12.jpg‎  

Nicole13.jpg‎   Nicole14.jpg‎  

Nicole

I got together with my favorite redhead Nicole this weekend. She is always fun to be with and provides me with a great time. I can really say nothing more about her that hasn't already been said. Nicole is a very cute and accommodating young lady. She's still trying to lay low and not be out at the circle. Her phone has minutes now so anyone who has her number can call or text her. If you don't have her number and you're a respected senior PM me and I'll ask her if it's okay to pass it along.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicole1.PNG‎   Nicole2.PNG‎   Nicole3.jpg‎   Nicole4.jpg‎   Nicole5.jpg‎  

Nicole6.PNG‎   Nicole7.PNG‎  

She owes me

Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    I used to have some really good dates with her, we kinda lost touch for awhile but ran into each other recently. Initially she seemed to be in pretty good shape but as soon as we got to the French man's spot things went downhill, she was flying pretty high from her medicines and she began trippin once we got in the room. I had already given her the lunch money so I decided to help her focus on the reason we were there in the first place, babysitting a loaded SW is not really my idea of a good time but I helped her get comfortable and then got a 15 second BJ before she went completely out on the bed WTF Jules! While she was out I suited up then woke her up for the fucking, hit mish spun her into k9 busted a huge load on her skinny ass then got the hell out of there. Not her best performance, quite disappointing but these things sometimes happen when participating in this great sport of nailing dope addicted SW.
    Sounds like the last two times I was with her years ago. I have had one good time with her, and that was when she first hit the street. She was a fine looking prissy white southern girl from the Carolina's. Her ass was sexy and as cute as a baby's face. I slammed her fine little cute ass hard as he'll and she complained the whole time. It was fun for me, but not for her. The other two times, she was high and used H in front of me. She has those weird blotches on her skin and face now that scare me away form her. I may look past it next time I see her, and slam her little ass good again.

Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    I used to have some really good dates with her, we kinda lost touch for awhile but ran into each other recently. Initially she seemed to be in pretty good shape but as soon as we got to the French man's spot things went downhill, she was flying pretty high from her medicines and she began trippin once we got in the room. I had already given her the lunch money so I decided to help her focus on the reason we were there in the first place, babysitting a loaded SW is not really my idea of a good time but I helped her get comfortable and then got a 15 second BJ before she went completely out on the bed WTF Jules! While she was out I suited up then woke her up for the fucking, hit mish spun her into k9 busted a huge load on her skinny ass then got the hell out of there. Not her best performance, quite disappointing but these things sometimes happen when participating in this great sport of nailing dope addicted SW.
    Hey is the girl you're talking about missing a front tooth now and also may go by the name of jewelzs? If we are talking about the same girl back in the day she was a fun date but lately unfortunately her dating skills has gone downhill fast especially in the last 3 months!

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Hey there my fellow mongers.

I tried to hook with Meagan, texted her and we agreed on the time. I head down, text her 1/2 way there, no reply. 10 minutes later, texted again, no reply so I called and her bf / db / cousin picked up the phone and said she wasn't available so I wasn't sure if I was originally texting her or him. So I changed course and checked out PP / Conkling 1st.

Saw a light skinned BSW / kinda cute from afar but FAR from cute up close. Name was TaTianna, mixed black / white chick. I passed on her. Talked briefly with a small bbw / Carmen, but passed on her and was going to scoop her if I didn't see anyone else but she was gone by the time I came around looking for her.

There was another BSW in the pic who had an ASS on her but was really obvious out there, She pretty much had her titties handing out of her unzipped jacket. She is the one in the pic mscbsw. Can't miss her, she had purple AFRO. I left and headed to DUMPdalk. Jasmine and Jenn didn't pick up (Jenn called me later when I was already out of the area). I didn't think the construction / traffic could get any worse!! Not much out, I saw one by the Citgo but wanted to hurl my lunch when I saw her so I called it a day and headed home when I decided to check out the Parkville / Perry Pkwy stroll.

Right off the bat, I spot this cute blonde with her hoodie up so I moved in for the scoop. Candace is her name, 27 years old with pink highlights in her hair. She has really bad implants but tried to tell me they were real. We negotiated the usual for bbbjws but she ended up doing a BBBJWspit. Skils decent, nice dt, decent suction but the rushing started and I was short on time anyway so I took matters into my own hand and she caught and spit.

I have her digits, may repeat for FS.
    Where can I find her pretty a $$ at I need that in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Be-see-S!! Bonafide Cock Sucker. Looks like she might of had to ice down her jaws after that head!
    Make me want to take a ride over there LOL.

Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Brittany you saw?
    Nice $$ shot. Is she still preggo? Would be interested if so.

Be-see-S!! Bonafide Cock Sucker. Looks like she might of had to ice down her jaws after that head!

Crystal

Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I'd been texting a # of SW and one former SW all day yesterday. I acutely had a doubleset up with Denise the beast and SW IDOL Ranee. I nixed that, because SW IDOL Crystal text me out of the blue wanting to meet up. I cancled that meeting, because I wanted to catch Denise before she left for her program. Well, the beast was not around the way when I got there. It was my fault really. I shouldn't have nixed the double date with Ranee. I guess she made other plans.

Anyway, I made the rounds up and down Wilkins and kept seeing a SW on S Payson that I thought was Angel. I must have driven by her 6 times. I wasn't planning on stopping for her, but some ass hole droped tree branches on Wilkins just before S Payson. I caught one under my vehicle and pulled over. As soon as I got out to check it out, the SW came over to me vehicle. I asked her name, she said Leah. I was shocked! This is the same Leah? The PAWG I bent over in the rent a room place last spring? She's a shell of her old self. I gave her 5 bucks for grub at the store in the circle and got her # . Maybe she will get some help and gain the weight back.

After that encounter, I got a text from Crystal. She really is wants to meet up with me. She says she was counting on the money I was going to give her. I said sure, but I am not going to Tim's, the rent a room house on Cole st or the Frenchmans place. I tell her, I am a big guy and you're a big girl, we need a lot of space. I tell her of a place Denise took me to that has a large bed upstairs in the house. I give her the address and she knows the guy and says she can get us in.

I am down with that I tell her. She drives up in her car and meets me out front. I let her do the talking and stand back at the bottom of the steps. After a few minutes of talking, she walks back down the steps and tells me another couple just walked in before us and took the upstairs room. She looks at me with her lips poked out and asked me if I want to go the the Frenchmans place.

I agree only because she burned her gas riding from severn and I felt sorry for her. So, on to the Frenchman place. I must say, Crystal has lost weight since our last get together, I realized how she lost it when she pulled out the rock candy and pipe before we got started. If it wasn't Crystal, I would had been pissed. She wasn't preoccupied with smoking, it was more like foreplay for her. She did her thing ass naked while I stood behind her and fondled her big tits. She was done in less than 5 min, then we got down to business. I tried the corn hole a few times, but it was a little to wormy feeling to me. I lowered down a notch and hit it hard K9 . After some rump thumping and dirty talk, I commanded her to take my load in her mouth when I was ready. She obliged, and sucked every bit of my smugo.

Crystal is a SW IDOL, and never lets you down. She's going to be loosing the weight because if the rock candy so she'll be back to her old self soon. She says she's going to stop with the candy and just smoke weed. I hope so, wouldn't want her to loose all that ass!!
    Does she have a number?

The other Nikki on Wilkens Avenue Baltimore, Md

I love the way this Nikki take care of her business as well. I will definitely repeat if I see her out there as well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0026.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	367220Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0025.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	367221Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0024.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	367222Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0023.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	367223Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0022.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	367224Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0021.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	367225Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0020.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	367226Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0018.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	367227.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/747/nik...timore-md.html

http://www.ccptube.com/video/747/nik...ltimore-md.url

True

Quote Originally Posted by Angler69  [View Original Post]
    Most of these SWs are addicts/med users and along with that usually comes varying degrees of erratic, unpredictable, and inconsistent behavior. That's something to be expected and accepted to a certain extent if one is going to partake in the hobby of Bmore SW mongering. Rather than making claims of being a good date or pontificating to other mongers about how to handle theirs, it would be more productive to just move on to the next girl if Megan / Jalin is giving you more run around than you can handle or making you wait longer than you're willing to. Most have gone through these and other type of issues with certain girls and I think most would agree that it's easier and less hassle to change ones own choices and selection than to try to change others behavior to suit one's own, whether it's monger or SW. Hope that helps.

Stay safe.
    I totally agree, in my experience I can say most BP chicks are on meds too, so I guess whether is a SW or BP chick if you are not getting the service you want move on and try to stick with those worth it.

Posting Limitations