Naughty Reviews
Hobby tips
Social Sex.com
Meet MILFS Tonight
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Fetish Hookup

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1436 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

RKirk

Harford Road

Quote Originally Posted by OskarM  [View Original Post]
    You can find Sabrina at or near the 7/11 on Harford. Her phone was MIA as of Friday. The rest of her was as reported.

The pickings were good last night with two thin ones patrolling the three blocks north and south of Northern Parkway (one was torn up in the legs from shooting up) and a super cute fourth one way far north near putty hill. The Mayor's uncle was heading the opposite direction filling up my 12 preventing a blatant U-turn.
    Hot damn, that's my neighborhood! LOL Looks like I'll be doing more driving between Putty Hill and Glenmore. Thanks for the info.

Reports

JoeCool1983

Beth

So, after the reports I've seen of Beth, had to try her out. When I got off work last night at 10, I called her and immediately headed out to Dundalk. Picked her up at the Citgo on Dundalk Ave. About 10:45 PM. A friend of her's has a place a block away, so we went to her friends place and went in the bedroom there. We both got naked. Sat down on the bed. She started me off with an awesome BBBJ. Got me nice as hard. She stood up and bent over the bed, I got behind for some BBFS standing doggy style. Pussy was tight and wet. In no time, I had a nice pop inside her. Got dressed. Gave her. 60 She's quite the cute redhead. And very talkative. Very pleasant attitude and personality. Very accommodating. Would definitely repeat.

Reports

OskarM
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePussy  [View Original Post]
    Wow nice I would drive down to hit that. Anyone have digits?
    You can find Sabrina at or near the 7/11 on Harford. Her phone was MIA as of Friday. The rest of her was as reported.

The pickings were good last night with two thin ones patrolling the three blocks north and south of Northern Parkway (one was torn up in the legs from shooting up) and a super cute fourth one way far north near putty hill. The Mayor's uncle was heading the opposite direction filling up my 12 preventing a blatant U-turn.

Reports

Horsetrader

Mo, Neka, and and Streetwalker Problems

Thanks for the good information. I first met Neka (aka Sweets) many years ago at the Diamond but once picked her up on Ramsay. She never looked great, but she sure looked better in her block days than in her SW days. She was OK in a pinch, but I wouldn't repeat now.

Mo's constant big smile and high energy just doesn't seem right for a streetwalker. I'm more comfortable when they look almost like zombies. But her ass sure looked good in the short skirt she wore on Wednesday. I'll probably pick her up sometime and see how it goes.

I rarely pick up streetwalkers these days because of disappointments, stress, and possible dangers. They tend to complain because I insist on everything covered while they want to do BBBJ and sometimes BBFS to make things go faster. During my last Baltimore SW experience we went to Tim's and she took the condom off me during CFS because I was taking too long (maybe 4 or 5 minutes). I pulled another condom out of my pocket and told her not to take that one off or she wasn't getting paid and won't get a ride back to the hood. She changed her attitude real quick after that. That kind of stress takes some of the fun out of mongering.

Reports

LikkerFront

Heather

Quote Originally Posted by Flfcsr  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt I hit my usual spots in Bee and Seabee recently, standard loops. I've seen at least 2 BSWs I didn't recognize and a handful of WSWs. A little while back I picked up Heather, who I used to be regulars with. We caught up for a while and see looked good except for a very concerning swelling on her neck which she called a "mosquito bite. " Right. Ended up at the karaoke bar and it was slow and great as always.

More recently, I dreamt I ran into the 19 year old Megan reported on earlier. About 5'6"ish, skinny, red-brown hair. Unlike the last review, she did have track marks on her arms. She said she normally works from her phone, but lost it and recently lost her job, so she's picking up the extra cash. She got a new phone but hasn't added minutes. Didn't give her my digits since I don't have an mPhone right now. She apparently used to work at the Block, but she didn't tell me that until later. Also visited the karaoke bar but wished we'd done more. Just didn't have the supplies with me. Will definitely repeat. If any of you get her new digits, I'd definitely be happy to trade them, or if you're feeling generous!

If you want specifics (locations or whatever) as always, go for the PM.

Saw a couple busts recently, too, and what looked to be a civilian clothed uncle on foot. Stay safe out there!
    I know her pretty well. That "mosquito bite" is actually her preferred injection site for her medicines. I should also mention that I grabbed her earlier this week and she was sporting an unattractive sore above her upper lip, she told me that she saw a doctor who said it was a "fever blister" and gave her Blistex for it. AFAIK a fever blister is oral herpes which is spread by skin to skin contact, herpes is forever there is no cure. I passed on a date and took her to McDonalds instead.

Mo and Nika

Quote Originally Posted by Monger83  [View Original Post]
    I think you guys are talking about Mo. I have dealt with both Neka and Mo. Neka rarely comes out anymore and is the one with the messed up tooth. Mo is the creepy one that is always smiling. I have picked her up once or twice. She gives okay service, but was a bit too rough on the BBBJ for me. And talked a little too much as well. Also, she just seems odd to me. And I know that we are dealing with SWers, but something just isn't right about her. I've never really had any terrible experiences with her though.
    Mo is the one I wrote about. I do not think she is creepy or odd, just easy going. She will get the job done. I prefer her over Nika, but both are OK if no one else is around.

Reports

Monger83

Mo

Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    Is Neka the same one that used to work the block as Sweets? I think this is a different girl but I could be wrong. Adding a wig, soap water, and different clothes can change the way a girl looks from 20 feet.
    I think you guys are talking about Mo. I have dealt with both Neka and Mo. Neka rarely comes out anymore and is the one with the messed up tooth. Mo is the creepy one that is always smiling. I have picked her up once or twice. She gives okay service, but was a bit too rough on the BBBJ for me. And talked a little too much as well. Also, she just seems odd to me. And I know that we are dealing with SWers, but something just isn't right about her. I've never really had any terrible experiences with her though.

Reports

Flfcsr

Heather of Hanover & Megan

I dreamt I hit my usual spots in Bee and Seabee recently, standard loops. I've seen at least 2 BSWs I didn't recognize and a handful of WSWs. A little while back I picked up Heather, who I used to be regulars with. We caught up for a while and see looked good except for a very concerning swelling on her neck which she called a "mosquito bite. " Right. Ended up at the karaoke bar and it was slow and great as always.

More recently, I dreamt I ran into the 19 year old Megan reported on earlier. About 5'6"ish, skinny, red-brown hair. Unlike the last review, she did have track marks on her arms. She said she normally works from her phone, but lost it and recently lost her job, so she's picking up the extra cash. She got a new phone but hasn't added minutes. Didn't give her my digits since I don't have an mPhone right now. She apparently used to work at the Block, but she didn't tell me that until later. Also visited the karaoke bar but wished we'd done more. Just didn't have the supplies with me. Will definitely repeat. If any of you get her new digits, I'd definitely be happy to trade them, or if you're feeling generous!

If you want specifics (locations or whatever) as always, go for the PM.

Saw a couple busts recently, too, and what looked to be a civilian clothed uncle on foot. Stay safe out there!

Reports

FunkySex1221

RE: Ray Ray

Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    She might need to be introduced to your version of Rice. She'll straighten up ASAP.
    LOL. I would never hit a woman, but she could definitely use a wake up call.

Reports

ILikePussy

Sabrina

Quote Originally Posted by RKirk  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where the lovely Sabrina can be found? I'd like to find her on a stroll, as long as it's within 100 miles LOL. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Wow nice I would drive down to hit that. Anyone have digits?

Reports

DoeSurfer

Sting last night

Sorry for the late post. I suspect that there was a prostitution sting in Brooklyn last night. I was out be / t 1 AM and 2:30 AM. It was a ghost town (with the exception of 2 SWs near Fairhaven).

I made the loop to Pontiac, and out of precaution, drove down E Talbott or E Jefferey (not sure which one) towards Rt 2 (parallel to Pontiac). Standing in the dark were at least 4 LEs in uniform around a black or dark navy blue car, with a blonde hair woman in the back seat of a black car (I don't know if it was a marked LE vehicle, it was dark, and I the cops were all around it), but the look on the woman's face was one of despair. I think that it was a sting, because uniformed LE doesn't ride 4 deep in one car (ULE does), and I didn't see any lights or marked LE vehicles around.

I suspect that the location may have been a staging area.

Reports

BigPappay

Ray-Ray

Quote Originally Posted by FunkySex1221  [View Original Post]
    Thats how I would describe my meeting with.

CLS's Nikki today. Texted her to meet and went to the rent-a-room. Started out great. Talking, then a nice slow BBBJ. Then covered up and started hitting that tight kitty mish, when I started hitting the bottom of her bc she started grimmacing. Then when I tried to change positions the horror started. Started getting complaints about her not being able to because it was painful. Then she was going to finish me with a BJ, and then after 3 minutes started complaining about how long I was taking. Got dressed and left unsatisfied. WILL NOT REPEAT. I'm glad everyone else has had good experiences, but mine was horrible. Maybe she needed her meds or she just took them, but she was not a great time for me. Got a few pics I'll post later when I get my laptop.
    She might need to be introduced to your version of Rice. She'll straighten up ASAP.

Reports

Tman121

Beth!

So I finally got in touch with Beth tonight. And I would just like to say thank you to the one who gave me the hook-up!

I mean wow!

First of all, she is a super-cute girl of obviously Russian decent (which she later confirmed!) with excellent people skills, was very polite, and was eager to please! I just opted for the BBBJ to start, and was not disappointed! She put the work in and followed instructions really well. Even pulled down the shorts for access to that cute ass and nice kitten (which was wet, always a plus) and a little internal ass action with the digits! She said she doesn't do anal unfortunately. She charges the standard (well, what the standard is now apparently. 30) but was willing to go. 25. I gave her the. 30 plus a. 14 tip afterwards for being a trooper and sticking it out with my long-windedness and the awkward look for a spot (my previous one ran into some. Complications.) Overall I definitely liked the service, attitude, and looks, so I will definitely be repeating for more!

Reports

Steverino1968
    Quote Originally Posted by RKirk  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where the lovely Sabrina can be found? I'd like to find her on a stroll, as long as it's within 100 miles LOL. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Well, doesn't SHE look cute!

Reports

FunkySex1221

Beth again

Since reading about her from another member, I was itching for another round with Beth's sweet kitty. After a little run around on the pick up location, I scooped her up and headed to my spot. Made good conversation on the way- she's very pleasant to talk to. Once at the spot, we got it going. Started off with her great BBBJ skills to get Jr to stand up and then bent that sweet little ass over to pound that kitty K9 style. She's petite but can really take a pounding. She started really getting into it with moaning and lots of fuck-back. Flipped her onto her back to hit it mish. She started grabbing my hips and pulling me in balls deep, then gushed all over Jr. Finally, she finished me off with a BBBJWS. When I was close to lift off, I grabbed her beautiful red hair and rammed her face til Jr exploded in her mouth. She slurped up every last drop and swallowed like a good girl should.

I will definitely repeat over and over. Got some great action pics but can not share.

Posting Limitations