Hobbytips.net

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1357 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

BlindSandal

Seriously dude leave that BSW alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethol  [View Original Post]
    This happened about ninety days ago. I picked up what I shouldn't have around Wash and Pop Aves. Was trying to get this "mistake" (5' ish BSW can wear blond wig or blk hair) out of my car. This woman carries a "giant" handbag all the time because I have seen her like two more times since the incident. Well she pull out a switch blade when I told her it wasn't happening. Thing is I was driving. I coulda made a mad dash after a quick stop and grab the knife hand but it was a clear hit or miss situation that I could actually miss due to driving. She says. 40 to get out of the car still with switch blade in plain view on arms rest of passenger door basically. In this case I had no choice but to give it up. If I miss I have explaining to do and worst. I've read a post in PA of one dealing with one that had scissors. I posted this late but better late than never posting it and it could go to help other mongers avoid my situation. If theyre carrying a big bag I would definitely avoid or have option to look through it for possible weapons. Any thoughts? What would you guys do if in similar situation? Luckily for me she saw another scrabby friend and she took the. 40 and promptly got out. Payback is around the corner bc she clearly don't recognize me now.
    Ethol,

That BSW who pulled a knife on you is either very desperate or crazy (probably both). You should feel good that she has forgotten you and the event. If you go back and fuck with her then you will be on this crazy BSW shit list for the rest of your lives. Every day she is out there she will be looking for you because you will be one of her unsettled accounts. Since you both travel the same area there is going to be the day that she sees you before you see her.

Do not escalate the matter. Let it go. At this point all you have lost is 40. Fuck with crazy and you don't know where your loses will end up.

BS.

Reports

Hargow20
    This pretty crazy. I have never had a SW pull a knife on me in all my years of cruising. This is just another reason why I do not pick up BSW's. To many of the black girls are caught up in the gang lifestyle. The main reason I avoid them is that they do not attract me.

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSandal  [View Original Post]
    You don't want to get in a street fight with a BSW who will pull a knife on you. The most I would consider would be taking a photo of the lady and posting it. I sure as hell would not consider ever getting close to anyone who is desperate enough to pull a knife on you because she couldn't give you a BJ. Consider the 40 as tuition for a lesson on how dangerous this hobby can be. You did the right thing by giving her the 40 and getting the maniac out of your car.

I know you are really pissed at her. However, any thing physical that would fuck up this BSW could land you in the Greybar Hotel. It is not worth it. Let it go.

BS.

Reports

BlindSandal

You don't want to get in a street fight with a BSW who will pull a knife on you

This happened about ninety days ago. I picked up what I shouldn't have around Wash and Pop Aves. Was trying to get this "mistake" (5' ish BSW can wear blond wig or blk hair) out of my car. This woman carries a "giant" handbag all the time because I have seen her like two more times since the incident. Well she pull out a switch blade when I told her it wasn't happening. Thing is I was driving. I coulda made a mad dash after a quick stop and grab the knife hand but it was a clear hit or miss situation that I could actually miss due to driving. She says. 40 to get out of the car still with switch blade in plain view on arms rest of passenger door basically. In this case I had no choice but to give it up. If I miss I have explaining to do and worst. I've read a post in PA of one dealing with one that had scissors. I posted this late but better late than never posting it and it could go to help other mongers avoid my situation. If theyre carrying a big bag I would definitely avoid or have option to look through it for possible weapons. Any thoughts? What would you guys do if in similar situation? Luckily for me she saw another scrabby friend and she took the. 40 and promptly got out. Payback is around the corner bc she clearly don't recognize me now.
    You don't want to get in a street fight with a BSW who will pull a knife on you. The most I would consider would be taking a photo of the lady and posting it. I sure as hell would not consider ever getting close to anyone who is desperate enough to pull a knife on you because she couldn't give you a BJ. Consider the 40 as tuition for a lesson on how dangerous this hobby can be. You did the right thing by giving her the 40 and getting the maniac out of your car.

I know you are really pissed at her. However, any thing physical that would fuck up this BSW could land you in the Greybar Hotel. It is not worth it. Let it go.

BS.
    Last edited by BlindSandal; 07-01-14 at 11:13. Reason: Accuracy

Reports

MalMonger

Let it go

Chalk it up to experience and let it go. Yeah, I know. Our pride makes us want to get even. You might be sure you can get your payback, but you never know. Is it worth it?

But thanks for the warning because your fellow mongers need to know.

Why not snap some pics when you see her walking so we can be sure who you're talking about. The best revenge might be to destroy her business model.

Reports

Ethol

Confession

Reports

Ethol

Got up

Early this morning was not able to return to sleep (430 am). Set out to hit Brooklyn. Got there 445 am. Hit Pontiac and I tell you LE was all over the place. I counted like five LEs scattered in that vicinity. Only one WSW I saw in that area. Went down to CB and there were four WSWs. A very short and petite regular that is weathered and three other "fat" ones. I passed on all of them. Went down Pop ave towards Wash Blvd spotted a WSW near the Wash Blvd by the SA. Turned her down to after looking at all the scabs. Made rt on Wash Blvd and saw two more fat ones and passed. Made my way to W / W and there were only two out a BSW and a WSW. Passed on both of them. There was a civie around the circle looking for cigarettes that lived in house on corner asked me for some smokes. I don't smoke but wasn't looking to do anything else. Darnit she was a fine one with those shorty shorts. Cheeks peeking out too. Headed towards 25th St one BSW out but overly weathered. Headed up Hartford nothing out. By 630 am headed towards work. Not much good out early in the morning.

Reports

SirDrDunk

Alicia and Patty

Was on the way to do my early morning run and who do I see together? None other than Alicia and Patty. Patty still looks like a stick and Alicia starting to progress on the downward spiral.

Reports

Tbroi2

Re: Kandii

Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her since last month, but she was still healthy then. Ass was perfect. Great head work. Sorry the street is beating her up again.
    I am kinda feeling the same. Wish she'd slow down too. But you know what they chase after more than the money. What the money provides. That is number one. But I do know this about this little vixen. She does love to fu*k. Anyone who has been with her knows this. She has told me on several occasions that she needs it like several times a day. She was one of my favs of the blvd, so this leaves me looking for a new these days.

Reports

NiteTimer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    It's a shame what I'm hearing about Kandii. While certainly no hot model, she was always cute with a super body. She had the cutest boobs on Wilkens and if she was in the right attitude she gave great service. She was always clean and fresh. This is her from just 5 or 6 months ago. I haven't seen her since. From what I'm hearing, though, she better slow down before she goes down. She has two court dates today. Stay tuned.
    Haven't seen her since last month, but she was still healthy then. Ass was perfect. Great head work. Sorry the street is beating her up again.

Reports

Cls9637

Kandii

Quote Originally Posted by KimPark  [View Original Post]
    Have seen kandii out there for years now but never got the chance to sample her. First there was a rumor that she was underage and then she's been known to do bb all the time. Anyway, didn't see any qualified candidates out there when I passed that part of the town so decided to give her a try.

Went to a neaby spot of hers and let her do the work. Someone better tkae that gal to a dentist pronto because all the teeth all about to fall off (then again, maybe that will enhance the sexperience). She wanted to make more $ but a quick sniff of my finger tells me not to. Put her head down BTW my legs and told her she be making a good tip if she swallows.

Gal did what's been told and I gave her the tip plus more. While service is OK defi had better.
    It's a shame what I'm hearing about Kandii. While certainly no hot model, she was always cute with a super body. She had the cutest boobs on Wilkens and if she was in the right attitude she gave great service. She was always clean and fresh. This is her from just 5 or 6 months ago. I haven't seen her since. From what I'm hearing, though, she better slow down before she goes down. She has two court dates today. Stay tuned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii2.PNG‎   Kandii5.jpg‎   Kandii8.jpg‎   Kandii10.jpg‎   Kandii11.jpg‎  

Kandii16.jpg‎   Kandii17.jpg‎  

Reports

Shithead06

LuLu

Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Is she still wearing her trademark hat. I remember she was a disease factory.
    That is what I remember reading, and she wasn't wearing a hat. I always go covered but I like to look out for other mongers.

Shitty.

Reports

SirDrDunk

Lulu

Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    Fellows just a FYI I saw LuLu out in Brooklyn last night. She must have moved from W / W LOL.

Shitty.
    Is she still wearing her trademark hat. I remember she was a disease factory.

Reports

Kim Park

Kandii of wilkens

Have seen kandii out there for years now but never got the chance to sample her. First there was a rumor that she was underage and then she's been known to do bb all the time. Anyway, didn't see any qualified candidates out there when I passed that part of the town so decided to give her a try.

Went to a neaby spot of hers and let her do the work. Someone better tkae that gal to a dentist pronto because all the teeth all about to fall off (then again, maybe that will enhance the sexperience). She wanted to make more $ but a quick sniff of my finger tells me not to. Put her head down BTW my legs and told her she be making a good tip if she swallows.

Gal did what's been told and I gave her the tip plus more. While service is OK defi had better.

Reports

Bongson

Yeah but she is not the same!

Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    Fellows just a FYI I saw LuLu out in Brooklyn last night. She must have moved from W / W LOL.

Shitty.
    BoyFriend holds TIGHT reigns. Makes her a much colder date, still functionsl but COLDER. When you date her you will know!!

Reports

Cls9637

Chrissy, MrsExSw

Chrissy says she will probably be in Baltimore tomorrow for an appointment. Anyone I gave her number to should give her a text.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chrissy4.PNG‎   Chrissy3.PNG‎   Chrissy2.jpg‎   Chrissy1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations