Naughty Reviews
rubmaps.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Scroguard.com
Fetish Hookup
Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1462 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Traveling John #2

Not to mention a little hair on the playing field

Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    If that was popping your SW cherry, you made a great first selection. Summer is one of the best available on the W / W loop (looks, attitude, performance, personality, hygiene, needle tracks). Only negative is a lot of acne on her face. Don't expect them all to be that good.

I would recommend Summer to any monger who likes tall, thin, dirty blonde white girls.
    She has that awesome light colored dirty blonde girl patch. Not everything always needs to be shaved.

Reports

BoloBellgrande

Look like anyone we know?

I couldn't help but notice the resemblance. I don't know if it's too late for Kandi to ever look like this, but it sure would be nice if she could.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...grp-22/9763194

Reports

SpankyNoSpank

More CB enjoyment

I went back on the hunt for Crystal only to not see anyone but a WSW with long dark brown hair dressed in all black. I asked if she needed a ride but I was denied because my face was not familiar to the neighborhood. After a big 20 minute circle back around the area I finally seen about 5-6 WSW all makes and models and all shapes and sizes. I convinced a upper 20's blonde (slim, nice face, great personality) who introduce herself as brandy to take a ride and show me the neighborhood. After the standard checks she finally got a little comfy and negotiated the tuition. Since she don't give change the standard was settled for. No instructions had to be given because the BJ was absolutely amazing and perfect. I have had a lot of BJ's in my time and this one ranked high on the scale. I wanted to take her with me to make sure it was not a fluke. Since I didn't have any extra on me I told her I would give her a tip when I drive through after work. I kept my end of the bargain but could not find her to deliver. No digits but can't wait to repeat.

Reports

KayJay1

Great work

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaye1  [View Original Post]
    Decided that I would play today once I got off of work. Didn't really feel like pounding Kiara again since I been banging her out a lot lately. I also didn't want to go around the usual stomping grounds. Since I had to drop a friend off in Pasadena I decided to hit up Shannon to see if she was available to play. Yes she was. Went over and got down to business.

Started off with CBJ and then went to missionary and then pounded doggy. Took off the cover and exploded on her delicious looking ass. Got a few pics. I'm not a nitetimer or Cls with the great photography but I think these turned out okay.

Be safe out there fellas.
    Great work bro.

Reports

Jack Knauf

Le

Quote Originally Posted by AnalLove81  [View Original Post]
    Did she have a nice body and a pocketbook that's unusual for SW.
    All I could see was her face. As soon as saw LEO pulling up, I dipped.

But that describes the girl I saw late one night on Garrison. TGTBT. A car pulled up to her, but she didn't get in. I pulled up and asked her if she needed a ride. She said "maybe later". I circled around to see what her deal was. By the time I got back, LE had a truck pulled over about a block away.

Reports

Horsetrader

Summer

Quote Originally Posted by FlauntinMyMemb  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would pop my cherry and contribute instead of lurking.

Scooped Summer on the Wilkins. We shagged in Shrangi-la after a cop check or three. Guess I look like the man. She's a sweet gal.

I'll be back.
    If that was popping your SW cherry, you made a great first selection. Summer is one of the best available on the W / W loop (looks, attitude, performance, personality, hygiene, needle tracks). Only negative is a lot of acne on her face. Don't expect them all to be that good.

I would recommend Summer to any monger who likes tall, thin, dirty blonde white girls.

Reports

AnalLove81

She was

Quote Originally Posted by JackKnauf  [View Original Post]
    Not seeing anything on Harford Rd. It was around noon. I decided to take a ride down to 25th St. I usually don't see anything decent there. As I turned into 25th, I see a cute one standing at the passenger side of a SUV. As I was about to lament the fact that I was a minute too late, ule pulls up behind him. I went from monger mode to recon mode. I circled the area and watched from a safe distance. 2 more ule arrived. The whole thing didn't take more than 6 or 7 minutes. It ended with the suv making a you-turn back towards Greenmount and the SW headed the same way in the back of white ford focus. I cruised around for a while looking to see where they would set up next, but didn't see a trace of anything. My senses told me that she was LE as well.
    Did she have a nice body and a pocketbook that's unusual for SW.

Reports

Flfcsr

LE Presence

Just wanted to verify recent reports of LE presence all around Bmore.

Saw a pair of markeds making the Bee and Sea Bee loops the other day, some unmarkeds busting some folks up north of there. A few WSWs and a BSW have been out, but I didn't recognize them.

Reports

AnalLove81

Funny

Quote Originally Posted by JackKnauf  [View Original Post]
    Not seeing anything on Harford Rd. It was around noon. I decided to take a ride down to 25th St. I usually don't see anything decent there. As I turned into 25th, I see a cute one standing at the passenger side of a SUV. As I was about to lament the fact that I was a minute too late, ule pulls up behind him. I went from monger mode to recon mode. I circled the area and watched from a safe distance. 2 more ule arrived. The whole thing didn't take more than 6 or 7 minutes. It ended with the suv making a you-turn back towards Greenmount and the SW headed the same way in the back of white ford focus. I cruised around for a while looking to see where they would set up next, but didn't see a trace of anything. My senses told me that she was LE as well.
    Did she have a pocketbook with her and a phat ass that's funny my homeboy told me about it.

Reports

Jack Knauf

ULE Sting

Reports

BigPappay

Saw her strolling

So I get a call from Amber a. K. a Sexi Lexi last night asking if I wanted to hook up with her or her friend? I told her hell no since the last times that I hooked up with.

Her. She had a crack attack and started acting crazy. A few weeks ago she even stopped sucking my dick after she got me hard and tried renegotiating our agreed upon price to fuck. When I told her no she started complaining about how she has to suck strange cock for a living and blah blah blah. I lied and told her I don't get paid until later in the week so I don't have anything extra to give her. Once we finished and I was about to drop her back off she tried calling her medicine. When she couldn't get ahold of him, she threw her cell phone and hit my front window in the car. It took everything in me not to choke that chick out. I told her that I wouldn't be fucking with her anymore and she must have thought I was joking. Yeah Amber is fine but so are a lot of these other hookers out here. When I Amber I wouldn't come see her she said that she had a friend that she could hook me up with for a fee and text me her photo. Do any of you guys recognize her? Not sure if I will take Amber up on her offer or not.

After I rejected Amber, I decided to see if I could find some fresh street meat around my stomping grounds. Found Italy near 10th street. Scooped her up and ended.

Up going to a trusted location to do the deed. She has a lot of marks on her face and red splotches on her skin. Wasn't sure if this was a sign of a disease or she just had a bad outbreak of some kind of rash. Opted for BBBJ and CFS. She rode me cowgirl to start off and then we switched to so many different positions I can't even.

Remember them all. This working girl CAN FUCK! I didn't ask for any pics because I had left my phone in the car. Got the number for the place that she was staying so.

Hopefully Ill be able to hook up with her at least one more time.

LE was out in full force around 11:30 last night.

Be safe and happy hunting fellas.
    Saw her strolling Pontiac. Bit long in the tooth for me. Pussy is good tho, eh?

Reports

Armonyc00

Tiffany

Quote Originally Posted by Cebud1  [View Original Post]
    Found Tiffany yesterday in CB. Very eager to please. Everything but back door. No digits. Will find again.

Enjoy. Be safe.

BP yesterday at 7 PM was full of flashing LE cars. Too many to count. Got out of there in a hurry.
    Yup Tiffany cute clean girl. Love that round ass nice and soft. If you see her treat her well.

Reports

SirDrDunk

Shannon

Just spoke with Shannon located in Pasadena. She wanted to apologize to whoever called her last night and couldn't get a hold of her. She took some type of meds that made her sleepy and she saw the missed calls this morning when she awoke. I told her that I gave a lot of people her digits and they should be calling her soon. She toldme thanks because she DOES NOT want to have to go out to Brooklyn. Even her mom thanked me. LOL. I guess because she will have to be the one who drives her out.

There. Use those digits fellas. I mean this is good pussy here without the fear of having to look out for LE driving down Pontiac. She is well worth it.

Be Safe fellow mongers and as always Happy Hunting.
    Hey could you pm me those digits.

Reports

BoloBellgrande

Porch Sitter

One last observation from yesterday. Just outside the circle on Ramsey, before you get to S Bruce st alley, there is heavey set white girl that's gives me the head bob, yes I am dating. I have never seen her get up and walk the circle, only sit on the porch.

I am not sure if she's just fucking with me or looking to date. Anybody else notice this girl, anybody date her? Big boned white girl, chunky brunette.

I'm pretty sure she's lives at that house too .

Reports

SirDrDunk

Shannon

Just spoke with Shannon located in Pasadena. She wanted to apologize to whoever called her last night and couldn't get a hold of her. She took some type of meds that made her sleepy and she saw the missed calls this morning when she awoke. I told her that I gave a lot of people her digits and they should be calling her soon. She toldme thanks because she DOES NOT want to have to go out to Brooklyn. Even her mom thanked me. LOL. I guess because she will have to be the one who drives her out.

There. Use those digits fellas. I mean this is good pussy here without the fear of having to look out for LE driving down Pontiac. She is well worth it.

Be Safe fellow mongers and as always Happy Hunting.
    Hey could you pm me those digits.

Posting Limitations