Naughty Reviews
Hobby tips
Social Sex.com
Fetish Hookup
Black Girls White Guys
Buttons on USASG

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1485 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Orochi Yashiro

Mobile report.

20:36.

Be / BP infested with puercops. Nothing worth to spend time with, hunt at your own risk.

Reports

NiteTimer

Update

Jackii called me from the greybar hotel. Said Leah / Lisa's hanging out there now. Said she looked like shit.

Maybe some rest and proper meds will bring her back to life. Bolo. She may have her ass back when she gets out.

I was hanging w / Dallas & Jamie this past weekend. Dallas: always on her game. Jamie is new to me. Good body. I smashed that ass til she was crying for me to cum. No number, hangs near Eagle. Will hunt again. Heard from Kat. She's doing baby duties.

Was seeing a lady. April, she's hiding around Pasadena now. LE must want her. Great body, pretty, but a stone cold bipolar liar.

Wish her well. Meanwhile I'm still paying the bills, so my activities are low these days. Soon as I can, I'm in the game. Deep.

NT out.

Reports

Sleeping Bag
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingJohn#2  [View Original Post]
    Around 4 pm saw short girl with nice body and ok face near sa. No issues get ok mic and smash the tight kitty. Finish my big loop hoping to find ashley again. Kat and a few other girls were out in Brooklyn. Went to Dundalk and didn't see anything worth taking. I did talk to a much older wild hair read head who said she has never heard of ashley and she has been out there for 13 years.

Made my way back to other side and saw kitty out near sa. Was driving towards dead end and pickup was turning around and there was a camera like flash several times. Kitty mentioned there is a camera down there taking pictures. Wonder if it is personal or uncle. Oh by the way kitty has little gag reflex, what a trooper.
    I've always found SA to be the bottom of the bottom of the barrel (e.g. Has-beens getting back into it). Of course, that was last year. Maybe it's changed now. Oh well, crawling back into my fart sack.

Reports

Traveling John #2

Sa cameras

Around 4 pm saw short girl with nice body and ok face near sa. No issues get ok mic and smash the tight kitty. Finish my big loop hoping to find ashley again. Kat and a few other girls were out in Brooklyn. Went to Dundalk and didn't see anything worth taking. I did talk to a much older wild hair read head who said she has never heard of ashley and she has been out there for 13 years.

Made my way back to other side and saw kitty out near sa. Was driving towards dead end and pickup was turning around and there was a camera like flash several times. Kitty mentioned there is a camera down there taking pictures. Wonder if it is personal or uncle. Oh by the way kitty has little gag reflex, what a trooper.

Reports

All Over It

Update

First, thanks t SeoulFood for info on the SA.

Been a really good week:

TAMI: Picked her up at the circle. MILF and definitely street worn, but really nice butt and great BBBJ / CIM.

ITALY: WOW! This girl blew my mind. Picked her up off Fairhaven in CB. Incredible FS and BBBJ / CIM finish at the hotel. I've got digits.

MARY: Picked up at the loop. Street worn and geeking. Poor BBBJ but a pretty nice pussy. No digits, and probably wouldn't repeat.

AMANDA: Found her at the circle. Worn out and she couldn't do FS, but her BBBJ skills are still on point and took the CIM like the pro she is. She's staying off Eagle. Got digits.

NIKKI: Lucky to find her! Probably one of the best SW experiences I've had; obedient, clean, awesome FS / BBBJ / CIM. I've got her digits.

STAR: picked up at the circle. Yet another street worn hoe geeking for meds, but an absolute PRO on the mic. Got digits.

Hitting the loops again tonight. More to follow. Anyone want to trade digits hit me up.

Stay safe out there.

Reports

Diamondd
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Crystal in about a year, but I got a text from her this week suggesting we get together. I remembered from when I saw her last year, and as BoloBellGrande said earlier she has gained some weight. Her boobs, while always pretty large, are HUGE now, and she says they keep getting bigger. She still has the same personality and still does a great job, the same traits that gave her the SW Idol designation. She said she is fine with posting her pictures, as always. I didn't ask her about giving her number out, but if a contributing senior wants it I will certainly ask her.
    I've recently moved to the west coast, but if you see crystal, tell her dave that used to live on Woodyear says Hi!

Reports

All Over It

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeoulFood  [View Original Post]
    If you're coming down washington blvd, make a left at the hess gas station on paptasco.

Its on your left side about half mile up.

I hear girls been going there to work because Brooklyn and curtisbays been hot with leos.
    Thanks for letting me know. I'm in town tonight; I'll check it out.

All:

Been a good week. I've seen Tami, Amanda, Nikki, Mary, Italy, Beth, and Star. I've got digits to trade if anyone is interested.

AoI.

Reports

EasyLuvr

Meghan

Scooped her at the circle and headed to the room for some fun. Hard negotiator but after I told her my firm price and offered her a lift back to the circle, she agreed and we got down to business. Nice body, lots of tats but not marked up, nice tight kitty. Hammered her for a bit mish and then pulled into doggy for a bit before blasting off on her round ass. Usual tuition plus a Lincoln tip. No digits as she dropped her phone and broke the screen.

Reports

BoloBellgrande
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    I hollered at her just the other night wanted some mic work for a jack never heard back from her.
    Think she needs more than food money now , try her tonight , and see what happens .

You know if she has a full service date , she's gonna take that instead , more money for rent .

Reports

Will Nilly

Some action

Quote Originally Posted by HcLine  [View Original Post]
    But not with any freq. Sometimes if you go down behind the sa you might strike gold. Down another block at the gas station youll find an occas one hanging near the phone both. I see LEO around too so be careful. Now and again ill see one on wash blvd the block prior to DD and RFS but that / s hit and miss too. If you like tall, becky can be found near there. Seems like uncle is everywhere though.
    After reading this post I decided to cruise by there tonight, after finding be / CB dead.

Found Ashley on the corner, she's a cutie, clean, very nice little rump when bent over my front seat.

Standard tuition, enjoyed, would repeat!

Reports

SirDrDunk

Really

Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Just got a text from her, she's in need of money for rent, and needs some clientele ASAP.

Any seniors want to try her out, PM me. She's close to the truck stop on 175 on rout one.

She's in a nice safe spot , so you can text , and get the room # , and go right in .

2 Jacksons is good , if you want to tip , that's on you .
    I hollered at her just the other night wanted some mic work for a jack never heard back from her.

Reports

Thenocturnal

Going further off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    T It was a life changing moment when I realized that there are job around, even jobs shaving monkeys.
    There are a lot of unusual jobs centered around animals (particularly zoos).

* The elephant keeper that administers suppositories to sick elephants.

* The other elephant keeper responsible for collecting 'donations' for the artificial insemination programs.

Reports

BoloBellgrande

Joyce

Just got a text from her, she's in need of money for rent, and needs some clientele ASAP.

Any seniors want to try her out, PM me. She's close to the truck stop on 175 on rout one.

She's in a nice safe spot , so you can text , and get the room # , and go right in .

2 Jacksons is good , if you want to tip , that's on you .

Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find anything on the internet to confirm that bedbugs transmit disease. Can you please site the research? I only found cautionary articles from 2009 - 2011. Current articles state "although bedbugs may carry disease, there is no known link of transmission to humans. ".

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Baltoman.
    The more I read, the more it sounds like the lack of evidence is due to the lack of history or research, or lack of confirmation. But you are right, and I did not intend to insinuate that the articles I read confirm transmission and infection modes. Here is the kink t the article.

http://www.self.com/flash/health-blo...aph-a-scary-c/

My interest began when I spent the night with a SW, and was bitten by mosquitoes in the room. I scoured the internet looking for affirmative answers, but it was all CDC experiments on shaved monkeys. It was a life changing moment when I realized that there are job around, even jobs shaving monkeys. I found a job since and now I can afford mosquito repellant.

Reports

Bad Bad Boy

Rippoff casey

Quote Originally Posted by Stizz  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Casey who stays at the hotel on Ritchie? If so, I've always had great sessions with her and she's never screwed me around. She takes a good pounding.
    Yes this is the same CASEY who is staying in room 103 at the BUDGET. After I posted about CASEY and her game, another member PM'd me and said she got him the week before. In all fairness a few members also said they had good experiences with her and the sex was great. I am just saying be cautious and don't ley your guard down like I did. She can be a charmer, but is not honest (surprise, surprise). I won't be going back and kick myself for being so stupid to be taken when I know better. I wanted to give everyone a heads up by mentioning the game CASEY ran on me, hopefully saving members the same fate. BBB.

Posting Limitations