Naughty Reviews
Hobby tips
rubmaps.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Buttons on USASG
Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1438 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Checkumout

Stings

Was wondering with all these stings going down is it possible to have a sting on this site just like they do with [Deleted by Admin] like I mean is this site legal.

Our servers are located in a country where neither prostitution nor advertising for prostitution is against the law. Additionally serving a warrant on us has to go through the Hague, that's expensive. But say they do, all we can tell them is the user "I love pussy" had an email of Ilovepussy@skanks.com I don't know who you are, if I don't, nobody else does either.

A2

Reports

OskarM
    Quote Originally Posted by FunShip75  [View Original Post]
    I use to have a young lady friend who was constantly running into legal troubles associated with the life style. Often times she needed a ride to the court house and when she did, I would often wait with her to make sure she got a ride home afterwards. So yes I've seen my share of SW at the courthouse. This is my take. The day at court generally starts very early in the morning and more often than not takes several hours to resolve. Most of these girls are on some kind of meds and will be tweaking / geeking pretty hard while in court without their meds. What's the saying, "Sweating like a wh*re in church"? Once they are finished with court they only have one thing on their mind and that's to get medicated.
    I was thinking you would offer a ride home and get digits to connect later.

Reports

Alan8

Sting

I use to have a young lady friend who was constantly running into legal troubles associated with the life style. Often times she needed a ride to the court house and when she did, I would often wait with her to make sure she got a ride home afterwards. So yes I've seen my share of SW at the courthouse. This is my take. The day at court generally starts very early in the morning and more often than not takes several hours to resolve. Most of these girls are on some kind of meds and will be tweaking / geeking pretty hard while in court without their meds. What's the saying, "Sweating like a wh*re in church"? Once they are finished with court they only have one thing on their mind and that's to get medicated. You better be ready to go above and beyond for the girls meds if you want to see good service if you go this route.

That and trying to conduct your business in front of LE with someone who just came to court facing prostitution charges doesn't seem like the brightest idea.
    Sting going on at Fairhaven at 1 am. Becareful. 3 flashing Le cars and 1 wagon there now. I guess more people to the court tomorrow.

Reports

FunShip75

From personal experience

I use to have a young lady friend who was constantly running into legal troubles associated with the life style. Often times she needed a ride to the court house and when she did, I would often wait with her to make sure she got a ride home afterwards. So yes I've seen my share of SW at the courthouse. This is my take. The day at court generally starts very early in the morning and more often than not takes several hours to resolve. Most of these girls are on some kind of meds and will be tweaking / geeking pretty hard while in court without their meds. What's the saying, "Sweating like a wh*re in church"? Once they are finished with court they only have one thing on their mind and that's to get medicated. You better be ready to go above and beyond for the girls meds if you want to see good service if you go this route.

That and trying to conduct your business in front of LE with someone who just came to court facing prostitution charges doesn't seem like the brightest idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    When the suggestion comes from Rookiemonger, who has over 1300 posts, I would give it much more thought. At one point in time, I attending a hearing looking for a SW who is a friend of mine, she FTA, but I met a spinner SW who was on my 5-star list for 2 years. The highlight was when the the thought I was an attorney and cracked few jokes about SWs. One SW came to court with a broken pelvic bone, carried by a friend. Once you gain wisdom, the streets are the last place you look for SWs. LOL.

Reports

Horsetrader
    Quote Originally Posted by OskarM  [View Original Post]
    That was my first thought. Good enough for rookie is good enough for me.
    I'm just out of touch with monger thinking. I thought it was a joke.

Reports

OskarM
    That was my first thought. Good enough for rookie is good enough for me. Maybe one of them will fly a sign, ' oskar fucked my ass'

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    A new pickup spot? Just think, a monger wouldn't have to drive around for 1-2 hours and burn thru a tank of gas!!

Reports

Beachfield
    A new pickup spot? Just think, a monger wouldn't have to drive around for 1-2 hours and burn thru a tank of gas!!
    I have to say that's a damn good strategy. Of all the sws that I've seen at my court dates (some are quite attractive) it just never registered to take the opprtunity.

That's as bad as the monger who suggested picking girls up as they got released from the gray bar hotel.
    When the suggestion comes from Rookiemonger, who has over 1300 posts, I would give it much more thought. At one point in time, I attending a hearing looking for a SW who is a friend of mine, she FTA, but I met a spinner SW who was on my 5-star list for 2 years. The highlight was when the the thought I was an attorney and cracked few jokes about SWs. One SW came to court with a broken pelvic bone, carried by a friend. Once you gain wisdom, the streets are the last place you look for SWs. LOL.

Reports

FunShip75

Haa Haa

That's as bad as the monger who suggested picking girls up as they got released from the gray bar hotel.

Reports

JoeCool1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Girls picked up for prostitution (and some other offenses) go to Rm 7 at North Ave court house for pre-trial agreements and plea-bargaining. Sometimes you can find as many as ten girls charged with prostitution. Today there were about 25 of them from Brooklyn, Wilkens, and Dundalk Ave. I took this as the clearest sign I've seen yet of an all-out campaign against our hobby. I don't know what corrresponding figures are for monger arrests.
    Just curious how you know this? What were you doing in court room 7?

Reports

Beachfield

Jessica

Got to partying on the east side with some fun loving Amigoes. Got so smashed had to crash at one of their places on Eastern and Highland. Well it was late and I was to intoxicated and pumped on monster energy drinks to sleep so decided to venture the Conkling stroll. Met a tall fairly attractive blond named Jessica. After we felt each other out, she offered her services. Me being in a open state of mind obliged. She said she knew of a rent a room, but I just wasn't feeling that so we agreed on a secluded outside spot where she proceeded to give a pretty good and wet bbj. Then I bent her over a fence slapped on the rubber and banged away just to get off a quick release. Of course I supersoaker her and she joked how is it possible to cum so much. I just laughed as we assisted each other in clean up. She said she has no phone but I can always find her on Conkling by the gas station. I also have to add she has a nice clean snug kitty and I will definitely repeat. All for the standard tuition plus well earned tip. Stay safe brothers.

Reports

Beachfield

Jessica

Got to partying on the east side with some fun loving Amigoes. Got so smashed had to crash at one of their places on Eastern and Highland. Well it was late and I was to intoxicated and pumped on monster energy drinks to sleep so decided to venture the Conkling stroll. Met a tall fairly attractive blond named Jessica. After we felt each other out, she offered her services. Me being in a open state of mind obliged. She said she knew of a rent a room, but I just wasn't feeling that so we agreed on a secluded outside spot where she proceeded to give a pretty good and wet bbj. Then I bent her over a fence slapped on the rubber and banged away just to get off a quick release. Of course I supersoaker her and she joked how is it possible to cum so much. I just laughed as we assisted each other in clean up. She said she has no phone but I can always find her on Conkling by the gas station. I also have to add she has a nice clean snug kitty and I will definitely repeat. All for the standard tuition plus well earned tip. Stay safe brothers.

Reports

Rookiemonger

Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Girls picked up for prostitution (and some other offenses) go to Rm 7 at North Ave court house for pre-trial agreements and plea-bargaining. Sometimes you can find as many as ten girls charged with prostitution. Today there were about 25 of them from Brooklyn, Wilkens, and Dundalk Ave. I took this as the clearest sign I've seen yet of an all-out campaign against our hobby. I don't know what corrresponding figures are for monger arrests.

Reports

Masonm

Rm 7, North Ave court house

Reports

Md Curious2

Be safe everyone

I'm glad you found the surprise and not a cop during a stop. Just a comment. ALWAYS do a TSA screen on your vehicle after any "babe" been sitting there. I have found combs, gloves, empty bic pens, AMEX card, Blue cross card, used rubber-that I thought was disposed. You name it. You don't want to be like the guys you see on COPS, this girl left it there. Be safe. MDC.

Posting Limitations