Adult Vacation
sun 4 rx
Sugar News
The Companion Guru
Scroguard.com

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1936 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by JustE  [View Original Post]
    I tried her on the way home. No answer and no response to text. Then this morning I get a text that says she will not be available and to check out a website. I don't think she is really back.
    Same here. Agree this was washout trying to get suckers to pay for his vids.

Sherry

Met sherry the other day off of 6th. She's late 30's with curly hair and a little chubby. Went for the CBJ and she preformed well. Very enthusiastic and everything is available and on the menu with her. Standard rates. Would repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Last week I met Stephanie at Brunswick. She was kind of cute with nice features, but her teeth were a little messed up. She was ill and wanted me to take her to get her medication before the date, which I won't do, so I got her phone number and rolled on. I called her later in the week and picked her up at the same corner. Her performance was okay, but she changed the rules after we got naked. She had said she swallows, but when the time came she didn't even want it in her mouth. She also rushed a little towards the end. I really think she was ill again. At first she was good with action pictures, but when that time came she told me she couldn't let me do them. BJ was okay, as was attention to the boys. She says she tries to work mainly off Craigslist but sometimes has to stand out around Brunswick and Wilkens.
    Isn't that Amanda? See post #22661 from Jan 2015.

Harford Road Adrianne

No, this Adrianne only worked Harford Road.

Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the one that walked pontiac and when did she od.

Inner Harbor Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by Hlthyguy30  [View Original Post]
    I work nights at an upscale hotel in Baltimore and may I just write a note to The White Guy Named After A Monger Stroll Checking In With 2 Redbones At 1 AM In The Morning, dude, it's okay, you don't have to be nervous. I don't give a shit. Mongering is my hobby, too.

Shame your ATM funds ran out, though. Those girls looked like they would have been fun. I should have referred you to Washington Blvd, LOL, but newbies got to learn.
    I'll be visiting in early May and have learned my lesson, utr's and SW for me. But, without a car in that location I wonder about my options?

I work nights at an upscale hotel in Baltimore and may I just write a note to The White Guy Named After A Monger Stroll Checking In With 2 Redbones At 1 AM In The Morning, dude, it's okay, you don't have to be nervous. I don't give a shit. Mongering is my hobby, too.

Shame your ATM funds ran out, though. Those girls looked like they would have been fun. I should have referred you to Washington Blvd, LOL, but newbies got to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    This could have been girl no. 2 girl wasn't chunky at all had a nice little booty but don't they all in stretch pants.
    If it was the very pretty one that I see from time to time, I would have fucked her in the middle of the sidewalk. That ***** is fine!

Stephanie

Last week I met Stephanie at Brunswick. She was kind of cute with nice features, but her teeth were a little messed up. She was ill and wanted me to take her to get her medication before the date, which I won't do, so I got her phone number and rolled on. I called her later in the week and picked her up at the same corner. Her performance was okay, but she changed the rules after we got naked. She had said she swallows, but when the time came she didn't even want it in her mouth. She also rushed a little towards the end. I really think she was ill again. At first she was good with action pictures, but when that time came she told me she couldn't let me do them. BJ was okay, as was attention to the boys. She says she tries to work mainly off Craigslist but sometimes has to stand out around Brunswick and Wilkens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stephanie1.PNG‎   Stephanie2.PNG‎   Stephanie3.jpg‎   Stephanie4.PNG‎  

Wsw

Doing the crossword yesterday there was a clue that read "Opposite of WSW. " Of course they were referring to compass points, but my degenerate mind naturally went to BSW and other SW references.

Brandy in BP

Picked up Brandy yesterday afternoon around 6th and Washburn. Tall, brunette, 35+ with nice looking body. Says she lives in Brooklyn but doesn't come out much. I have only seen her out once before. Went to my spot for mic work which was very good. Got her digits and have confirmed they actually work. We'll see.

Skinny blond sara

I am heading up that way, last time I was there I ran into sarah. Blonde, real thin but she could suck the shine off a doorknob. Works WW I saw NiteTimer had a vid but app doesn't work on my laptop. If anyone has her number (the one she gave me wasn't working) give me a pm. I really want that again.

It could have been no. 2

Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    There are two that I know of, excluding Puerto Rican Jessica. The other two are as follows. Chunky caramel skin with jet black hair, large breast with a large butt, that is not round, but wide. The other looks like a light skinned black girl, very young looking and very cute in the face. Her hair is jet black, she has a cute onion booty and gorgeous round perky boob's, that she shows off wearing low cut shirts. She also speaks with a heavy accent. Wich one did you see, if it was one of the two, and not someone new .
    This could have been girl no. 2 girl wasn't chunky at all had a nice little booty but don't they all in stretch pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    Ruthie, forgive my poor memory, just a ponder. CB.
    She passed away several years ago. Endocarditis or an overdose, I forget. RIP.

- Bench.

Whatever happened to

Heather is not the best looking girl but before I got the SW game got some good mic work but everyone has their preference I have got the mic work from some of the best out Ruthie, Darlene, (RIP) Easy, SW Idol Crystal, Nikki, Little Sara, Liz, PR Jessica, Old Mary (was this old chick that lived off Brunswick when I first found my way over the WW) just to name a few you tend to get spoiled and when a chick give you the mic work it might not measure up just my opinion.
    Ruthie, forgive my poor memory, just a ponder. CB.

Michelle

Was headed home this morning and stopped by the little store on the corner across from the bar as I walked out this chick came up to me asked how I was doing I said ok then the words came out are you dating? No sweetheart sorry by the way what's your name? She told me Michelle well fellas she looked Hispanic with jet black hair had a decent body never seen her around as though not really around like that anyway tried to get a pic but she spied me with my phone.
    Sounds like this might be a young lady I encountered earlier this month (see my report dated 3/8/16). The Michelle I'm talking about looked like she might have been Hispanic but she did not have any discernible accent that I could detect. She did have jet black hair and a nice body, though. She was also a bit more friendly than most as I made the scoop and throughout our date. No GFE, mind you, but more pleasant in general demeanor than the average SW.

Posting Limitations