Arrangement Finders
www.socialsex.com
sexymilf
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Buttons on USASG
Scroguard.com

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1527 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

JudasPreist

New Car fun

Just got a brand new car and took it out on its first SW cruise. Took a trip through Wilkins and found one saying she needs a ride to Caton ave. Took and got a reward of CBJ. I love my new car and this forum. Happy New Year's fellow mongers / lurkers / contributers.

Reports

BeaverCreek

Rachel / Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is it a large tattoo of an owl? If so, it's Rachel / Sarah.
    Been down to be'more a couple of times looking for this cutie. Any info on which loop she can be found.

Any info on her skills?

Thanks and be safe out there!

Reports

Oakwood99
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Was hunting for her too and Amber. Jill likes chowing cock. Heard little Christina was back this weekend. Just missed her around my cousin's house. Another cock gobbler. Great fuck too.
    NT,

She not little anymore.

Reports

SirDrDunk
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about strawberry?
    He probably is I seen her over that way a few weeks ago.

Reports

BoloBellgrande
    Quote Originally Posted by WillNilly  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Angie at Washington and Carey, what a sweetheart. Paid standard for half and half, but the BBBJ was so slow sweet and good, that's as far as I got. One of the best I've ever had, would definitely love to see her again.
    Are you talking about strawberry?

Reports

Sexingit

Avoid useless loops

I will be in the area this Friday and I was wondering if anybody could help me or if there were any ladies that needs help? I know that the weather will force most girls to work from their phones so I don't want to waste time if I don't have to.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Reports

Badboy1968

Angie?

Quote Originally Posted by WillNilly  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Angie at Washington and Carey, what a sweetheart. Paid standard for half and half, but the BBBJ was so slow sweet and good, that's as far as I got. One of the best I've ever had, would definitely love to see her again.
    How do we recognize her?

Reports

NiteTimer

Merry Christmas

Had to work through Christmas into Friday but made it home Friday night.

Had a text fro Monica but couldn't find her, so stopped in to see my old buddy the.

Lo and behold my contract girl was there (Lily). NO VID CAMERA WITH ME BUT I TOOK A FEW POWER SHOTS Cumming soon.
    Now,I've given money to D many of times when he hit me up, I didn't think I would have to pay toll. This is my 1st time using his crib after knowing him for 4 years. But, I had to kick out a ten. I took shawty upstairs and banged that sweet little kitty out.

I got a call from Dallas, who was my Saturday morning girl. She had some medical issues and bowed out for weekend.

I swooped up a other lady and beat her senseless. Heard from Denise but she'd been up for days and was dragging.

I was to meet Megan at 6:00 pm but she stood me up. So I was driving and ran into Nicole.

Took her to my spot and beat that behind correctly. Her ass had red marks fro me smacking it up. Still tight tho.

Sunday I missed Ranee, and found another lady to feed me.

I'm chilling and driving Sunday night then run into Monica. We went back and I smashed her good.

Will try to get at least Nicole & Monica vids up soon.

All and all, my Christmas presents were good!

Reports

NiteTimer
    I'm also wondering if anyone has seen Jill lately. She is another girl who's a lot of fun, but the number I have hasn't worked for a month or two. Jill can get my whole dick in her mouth and then lick the boys. She's very accommodating and open to most anything. If she's still around does anybody have her number?
    Was hunting for her too and Amber. Jill likes chowing cock. Heard little Christina was back this weekend. Just missed her around my cousin's house. Another cock gobbler. Great fuck too.

Reports

Member #1759

Xvideos to upload

Try xvideosDOTcom to post the vids. NT has put up a series over there. Many would enjoy seeing them and definitely more stable than ccptube. Thanks & be safe.

Nikki and I made a few videos the other day, but it seems as though CCPTube is gone again, or at least I can't open it. She was looking for a few new friends so we were going to put her videos up. Her number is still available to trusted seniors and contributors.

Reports

Holdemproev

Meagan at W / W circle

This girl has been posted on a fair amount recently. I was lucky enough to scoop her up 330 am Monday on my way to the airport to head back to LA. This is the first I've met personally that gives Kiara a run for her $ in my ATF department. Found a quiet spot in MP to park & we agreed on Jackson+Hamilton for BBBJCIM. Her face truly is gorgeous & I was excited to have scooped her after seeing the previously posted photo of her. She bobbed at a solid consistent rythym sucking hard with lots of spit. After 5 minutes, she lapped the tongue on the boys to build me up. Went back down at a nice rythym on the shaft until my build up released completely in her mouth without her pulling off prematurely. Dropped her off & exchanged digits. A definite repeat for me. Would love to setup a 4 some next time I'm in town with Meagan, Kiara & Jasmine.

My 4 top girls in BMore are:

1. Meagan (W / W).

2. Kiara (Phone Only).

3. Jasmine (P / P).

4. Jen (don't. Ave.).

I have numbers for all 4 if interested.

Reports

Will Nilly

Angie

Reports

BoloBellgrande

Jewelz

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman51  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen jewelz in the last couple of weeks the phone number I have for her has been cut off does anybody know if she has a new phone or not the girl is a good date and follows directions well and a nice personality.
    I saw her a few weeks back walking down from the Busy Bee heading toward Wilkins. She was using the spot in front of the laundromat to sell herself. I watched her get picked up by some guy in a grey dodge pickup.

I also noticed she had what looked like a blotch of red paint on her lower forehead running down along the right side of her nose. Whenever I see her she has strange looking markings on her face. Do you know what's up with that?

I would love to fuck the shit out of her, cause she owes me one for getting high on our date and not performing like she should. I wouldn't worry though , Issues with phones go with the SW life. She's probably okay .

Reports

Oakwood99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman51  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen jewelz in the last couple of weeks the phone number I have for her has been cut off does anybody know if she has a new phone or not the girl is a good date and follows directions well and a nice personality.
    I saw her on Saturday on Pulaski.

Reports

Fatman51

Jewelz

Posting Limitations