Naughty Reviews
rubmaps.com
Buttons on USASG
Meet MILFS Tonight
Black Girls White Guys
Bang a Milf

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1563 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Playboy69

Review on Tiffany

After seeing Amber, 20 minutes later I ran into Tiffany near SA. I asked her if she needed a ride and she said, "No. (with a smile on her face) I'm just looking for a date. " I told her to come inside because it was cold. She got in and told me she was looking for same amount Amber asked for. Difference she was willing to do half & half for it. I wasn't really looking to date again but she had a good sense of humor & seemed like pleaser. I don't think she usually ask less than standard for half&half but I was just a good guy to her and she was willing to please.

We drove off to a spot. She got naked but kept the top on. So while she performs on the mic I check her butt which was butt naked in the air. I saw she had bumps, possibly bed bug bites. I decided for her just to Polish the mic plus I wasn't comfortable doing it on the car even though we got the jacket and ready to plow. I decided to not do it at the last min. She let me take pics and vids but as her I wished I won't post them. She's about 5'3, very slim - 100 lbs, and said she was a quarter Japanese which I could see. She didn't have digits but I gave her mine.

Reports

Playboy69

Review on Amber (no FS)

Saw Amber in be area a few days ago. I had to loop around a few times to get her attention. She was on the phone or pretending to be. At first I thought she was just a civi just walking around but I got the vibe she was working. I gave her the sign and she got in. She said she only sings on the mic. No FS. I didn't mind. She was hella cute. On a civi rating, she's definitely a hard 7, maybe even an 8. She was about 5'5, slender maybe 110, cute face. She asked for more than standard. Standard plus a hamilton. I agreed just cause she was cute and was willing to catch & swallow. She polished the mic good. She got it moist and made a lot of slurping sound. I asked for her digits but it seemed like she doesn't do this often so she said she didn't have one even though I saw her using the phone prior getting inside the car. I guess I can consider myself lucky. Session was good.

Reports

Jakker
    Quote Originally Posted by OralLova  [View Original Post]
    Why does this site not work. I have tried from 3 different CPUs and Mac. Changed DNS, and networks. What the hell is the big secret Does it only work in baltimore city limits.
    Site sometimes down, and you need to change dns server, in windows, in network connections, make sure you are changing the right connection, you should see packets sent, when you double click you will see packets sent and received. Go to your TCP / IP protocol, and choose properties, there you can change your DNS server, will say automatic get DNS, or use DNS server you put in. After that, use run cmd, and do ipconfig / flushdns.

Then try again.

Reports

NiteTimer

Got to say

http://www.ccptube.com/video/752/str...-that-ass.html

Got to say; she puts in some work. Love it.

Reports

NiteTimer
    Quote Originally Posted by ChordMan  [View Original Post]
    Night Timer love all your post, she is a good one. How do I find her?
    Usually at Wilkins & Payson down to Fulton.

Reports

NiteTimer
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    I just dropped her off. Best dome out there.

I've been sleeping on this one.

Oakwood.
    She have a number yet?

Reports

Oakwood99

Tasha

Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    If you see this lady, don't pass up. Monster oral skills, tight kitty.
    Attachment 363698Attachment 363697Attachment 363696Attachment 363695Attachment 363694Attachment 363699.
    I just dropped her off. Best dome out there.

I've been sleeping on this one.

Oakwood.

Reports

OralLova

Ccptube

Why does this site not work. I have tried from 3 different CPUs and Mac. Changed DNS, and networks. What the hell is the big secret Does it only work in baltimore city limits.

Reports

ChordMan

Tasha

Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    If you see this lady, don't pass up. Monster oral skills, tight kitty.
    Attachment 363698Attachment 363697Attachment 363696Attachment 363695Attachment 363694Attachment 363699.
    Night Timer love all your post, she is a good one. How do I find her?

Reports

Hargow20
    You guys are lucky to have some good action there. Wish we still had some good SW's in SD.

Reports

NiteTimer
    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    The real BJ queen. Damn she's good.

BK.
    An absolute privilege to be with.

Reports

BKMason
    The real BJ queen. Damn she's good.

BK.

Reports

NiteTimer