Arrangement Finders

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

LikkerFront

Little Danielle at SA

Last time I stopped for her it was hot as hell out and I invited her to accompany me to the finest air conditioned notel in the area. We had a nice time together as always, but she didn't look quite the same especially those cute little titties of hers. I had my hands and mouth all over them and they were just more plump and full than usual but I know she hadn't been feasting on all the good cooking at the Greybar Cafe. Finally occurred to me that I had been handling the titties of a pregnant gal, when I asked her about it she denied it well actually she said she "was pregnant but not anymore" Humm ok. Scooped her up this fine evening and she def got the bump going on, so on the drive to my spot I asked when the baby was coming. There was no denying it this time and she didn't try. She gave her usual nice BJ with all the swirling tongue work and then started gagging like she was going throw up. Not sure if it was morning sickness or dope sickness but I don't like vomit so the BJ was done, I got the suit on and pounded that wet pregnant pussy until blast off. Always good time giving her the meat. She told me she's leaving town and going to get herself cleaned before the baby is born. Of course I wished her well in her efforts to do so, then I dropped her off near Melissa and off they walked doing the dope hustle on their way to cop no doubt.

Reports

Masonm

Manic Pimp on Conkling

Seen rotund AA guy in white wife-beater t-shirt over past few days. Always waving arms and berating SWers. Today I saw him March 4 WSWs to alcove behind gas station on Baltimore / Conkling and rant for 15 min at least. Two girls stood where he pointed while he walked up st with another. This was 1st I could tell he was in control. Be careful with the girls he's tending. He glares at me each time I see him, and I can well imagine he could be a menace.

Reports

Playboy69

Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappyFace77  [View Original Post]
    I HAVE BEEN iNFORMED OF A STING GOING ON TODAY ON 4TH ST NEAR THE CHURCH OF PONTIAC, Uncle LEO is parked in a alley that goes down towards third st. There is a short blonde posing as a SW'er Be carefully FELLAS.
    I saw this. Wasn't sure what to think of it earlier but it makes sense. There was 2 guys I spotted and once I spotted they strolled off.

Reports

MrHappyFace77

Beware of UNCLE LEO

I HAVE BEEN iNFORMED OF A STING GOING ON TODAY ON 4TH ST NEAR THE CHURCH OF PONTIAC, Uncle LEO is parked in a alley that goes down towards third st. There is a short blonde posing as a SW'er Be carefully FELLAS.

Reports

Gonzo64

Expensive Summer

Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    Went out for a loop and ran into Summer in Brooklyn, super cute and those glasses make her look like a naughty schoolteacher. We did the cop check she really grabbed my cock and let me play with her boobs. I gave them some really good squeezes with no complaints. She then stated her prices start at $50 and I was like, ok let me turn around. Like the infamous Heather she wouldn't budge on her price. I did get her number in case I'm really hard up sometime. I was kicking myself but for that kind of money I can get the works with pictures and video. I then met up with Jen who wasn't the best looking but was one of the better CBJ's I have received. Blonde, a little plump right by the church. Got number for a friend that can relay messages to her. I then went over to W / W but it was dead not a soul out so I called it a night.

Shitty.
    Yea. She is pricey. Cute, but pricey! Even when done she tries to hit me up for some more cash. Then, after that, she asks if she can take some change out of my console.

Reports

Saber1967
    Quote Originally Posted by NineInchNailhr  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, the one CLS had just posted pics of recently. Only preceded because she did something I am not getting at home. Now that I got it, will turn her away if she gets in my car like that again, LOL.
    I had a dream with her a couple of days ago. She stank. Like living under a bridge stank. I tried, but her malodorous emanations made it hard to even nut. She's lost a shit load of weight too. I really don't care for the emaciated look either. She promised she'd make it up to me but you how that stuff goes. She did introduce me to her friend Layla. She's beautiful. Mixed girl with long dark curly hair. I think she's been reviewed on here but I'm not sure if its the same girl. If anyone has info please share I'd like to seek her out.

Reports

Saber1967
    Quote Originally Posted by RickStyles  [View Original Post]
    Long, long time user here but first post (had another name long time ago but forgot the email that went with it so started a new one awhile back) There is a Sting going on right now on 4th by the church. A cute Blonde is under cover, was thinking of picking her up myself but after I turned around someone else was talking with her and was quickly pulled up on by an white car and arrested. Then I went to 711 for a quick break and came back and same blonde and around the corner with the seat fully reclined same white car. Be Careful!
    I saw that too. Funny she was the only girl out there. Yesterday there was like 10 or so around that intersection. She definitely smelled of bacon. I passed her a few times. Saw one SW giving her shit for what she was doing. It was obvious they were not having a happy conversation. Stay safe guys.

Reports

B Night
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Here are pics from my last weeks adventure with Sarah.
    Throwing this out there again. Still trying to track down this Sarah if anybody is in touch with her shoot me an I'm.

Reports

NineInchNailhr
    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    Nice report, so many Ambers so little time to meet them all. Are you talking about Amber with the tattoo next to her eye? I've been seeing this one out quite often, she is likely working on an extended bender. I've been tempted to stop for her several times but I just got to pass when I keep seeing a gal in the same clothes for more than a day, got to figure the hygiene and cleanliness gets neglected when they get on a run like that. Will catch up with her another time. I've picked up gals with some smell and they either get out or get a trip to the nearest notel shower!
    Yeah, the one CLS had just posted pics of recently. Only preceded because she did something I am not getting at home. Now that I got it, will turn her away if she gets in my car like that again, LOL.

Reports

LikkerFront
    Quote Originally Posted by NineInchNailhr  [View Original Post]
    Hit the W / W loop earlier than usual on Wednesday morning since I was awoken by a sick cat. A lot of girls out around 6:30 am Dallas, who I just had the other day, Nikki, who seems to be quickly losing that weight she had gained; Tina, who I picked up once and need to see again; Tiff, who did a pretty mediocre job the last time I saw her, though I really like her figure, plus some others. Saw a cutie in grey shorts walking with a rainbow coalition of losers, will keep an eye out for her in the future. At a stop light, I saw Amber. Now I already knew of her from previous post, but I played dumb as she spoke to me. Told her I was looking for someone down for whatever, she said she was that girl, so told her to hop in. Headed off to Pierre's, he laughed when he saw me since he just saw me with Dallas on Monday. Went upstairs and we agreed to $50 for everything. The GOOD- started off with a very nice, slow BJ that quickly got me to attention. Told her to lay down, then entered in mish. She commented on the size, thanked her and started to work her slow. She liked it and though she is quiet, you can tell she was enjoying it. Turned her over to hit that doggy, but had my eyes on the prize. Started playing with her brown eye, lubed it up, then started to put it in. She was like, I don't think it will fit, but I could tell that ass could take it. Worked it in slow, went in easier than I thought. Made sure she was comfortable and then moved in slow strokes. It felt great and she was enjoying it. After a while, went back to doggy to hit it hard. I knew I would not be able to cum with sex, so pulled out and jerked it to completion, blowing the load in her mouth. I think she would have taken a facial, LOL. Got her digits right away since I will see her again if. The BAD- she takes a shower. She had SERIOUS body odor. I am sure she has been up all night working, but damn, you have to smell yourself after awhile. If I pick her up again and she smells like that, I will ask her to exit my vehicle pronto, LOL.
    Nice report, so many Ambers so little time to meet them all. Are you talking about Amber with the tattoo next to her eye? I've been seeing this one out quite often, she is likely working on an extended bender. I've been tempted to stop for her several times but I just got to pass when I keep seeing a gal in the same clothes for more than a day, got to figure the hygiene and cleanliness gets neglected when they get on a run like that. Will catch up with her another time. I've picked up gals with some smell and they either get out or get a trip to the nearest notel shower!

Reports

RickStyles

IMPORTANT: Brooklyn Area

Long, long time user here but first post (had another name long time ago but forgot the email that went with it so started a new one awhile back) There is a Sting going on right now on 4th by the church. A cute Blonde is under cover, was thinking of picking her up myself but after I turned around someone else was talking with her and was quickly pulled up on by an white car and arrested. Then I went to 711 for a quick break and came back and same blonde and around the corner with the seat fully reclined same white car. Be Careful!

Reports

FunShip75

WSW in York / Woodbourne

Someone her posts occasionally about their finds on York near Woodbourne. Reports of WSW and I wasn't buying it. I drive through that area all the time during the day and late at nights and never see these WSW that have been mentioned. A WSW in that area would be easy to spot. In fact all I ever see are very heavy LE activity and the occasional young college coed getting lost on her way to the bars. Well last night on the way home I spot a WSW on the corning by the BP. Definitely not waiting to cross the street and was on display for the cars driving by. It was late and dark so didn't get a good look at her other than she was a brunette and looked to have a nice rack. Just saw a BP girl recently so wasn't feeling the itch so just drove by. But that's my luck, when I'm looking I never find any of these gems that you guys report on but when I'm not looking I find them.

Reports

FunShip75

Alicia saga

Has she even been to the hospital? Pregnant, stroke and going cold turkey is a recipe for disaster. I'm not a medical profession but going cold turkey while pregnant often leads to miscarriage. Her body will not be able to handle the stress of the pregnancy and withdrawal at the same time and throw in a stroke on top of that? It is recommended that she be in a program. Once the baby is born, the baby can be weaned off the medication in a controlled hospital environment.

And speaking of stroke. Young people generally don't suffer strokes without some underlying cause. Medical assistance or not, that girl needs to go to the hospital. Many years ago someone very close to me lost her battle with H addiction. She suffered a stroke at the age of 24. Left her paralyzed on half of her body and impaired her speech. A fellow addict found her on the floor and thankfully called 911 before taking off. She was rushed to the hospital. Her stroke was so bad she was hemorrhaging in the brain which wouldn't stop. She lasted a week in the hospital. Things just got worst day after day. Eventually she required a feeding tube, respirator and needed a hole drilled in her skull to relieve the pressure in her brain. After a week, she suffered another stroke which left her brain dead.

The cause: endocarditis. Her IV drug use infected her blood which damaged her heart and affected her blood circulation.

I know this was an extreme case and Alicia's stroke was not as severe but unless she gets checked out and figures out what caused the stroke in the first place, most likely it'll happen again and just get worst.

I wish her well. Looking at her Facebook page, she's got some people that cares about her. She needs to reach out to them at this stage in her life. But not that guy Derek, he seems like an obsessed creeper.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Some of you asked me for periodic ALICIA updates and if I would pass on some messages of support and encouragement to her. I will be most happy to do both. I recently talked with ALICIA and she mentioned that she is starting to get some movement in her left arm and hand. When talking with ALICIA her speech has greatly improved. Hopefully this will only be a temporary setback, not permanent. You may recall that ALICIA felt she suffered a mini stroke.

She has been experiencing the BURECRATIC 2 step shuffle when inquiring about public assistance in WVA, like she will be required to produce a social security card and birth certificate in order to get a medical assistance card (This really burns my ass since illegals appear to be able to walk in an get everything). Hopefully she will be able to traverse the bureaucratic maze and get everything she needs.

ALICIA also mentioned that she is trying to go cold turkey on riding herself of her drug addiction. Her mother is apparently real sick and may not make which is causing major l stress in her life.

I am sure she would appreciate hearing your support and encouragement. Feell free to PM your messages to me to pass along. They will be a huge morale boost which she needs. ALICIA is a real sweet girl and has many friends here. Thanks, BBB.

Reports

Bad Bad Boy

To friends of ALICIA

Some of you asked me for periodic ALICIA updates and if I would pass on some messages of support and encouragement to her. I will be most happy to do both. I recently talked with ALICIA and she mentioned that she is starting to get some movement in her left arm and hand. When talking with ALICIA her speech has greatly improved. Hopefully this will only be a temporary setback, not permanent. You may recall that ALICIA felt she suffered a mini stroke.

She has been experiencing the BURECRATIC 2 step shuffle when inquiring about public assistance in WVA, like she will be required to produce a social security card and birth certificate in order to get a medical assistance card (This really burns my ass since illegals appear to be able to walk in an get everything). Hopefully she will be able to traverse the bureaucratic maze and get everything she needs.

ALICIA also mentioned that she is trying to go cold turkey on riding herself of her drug addiction. Her mother is apparently real sick and may not make which is causing major l stress in her life.

I am sure she would appreciate hearing your support and encouragement. Feell free to PM your messages to me to pass along. They will be a huge morale boost which she needs. ALICIA is a real sweet girl and has many friends here. Thanks, BBB.

Reports

FunkySex1221

Has Anyone Seen Rosa

Has anyone seen Rosa in Dundalk in the past couple weeks? I haven't seen her out and about in Dundalk lately and have had no luck with her phone.

Posting Limitations