www.socialsex.com
Arrangement Finders
Social Sex.com
Black Girls White Guys
Scroguard.com
Buttons on USASG
Fetish Hookup

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 292 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 4372
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4357
    Senior Member
    Reports
    28



    KoreanThumper
    Quote Originally Posted by Vbgent4u2c  [View Original Post]
    I often ask myself that question many times. Especially where I'm from where most of the MP's are 100% legit.

    However, I found myself with some time to kill and noticed a massage parlor at the Decatur & Prince intersection. Went in and it wasn't as nice as most I have been in and I figured the bell would be answered by an older, unattractive Mama San and I would just leave. Boy, was I wrong.

    The door opened and this pretty, early 30's Asian MILF opened the door. "Winda" was petite and had very shapely legs and some nice be cups. She was also wearing a very short skirt that showed of those nice legs and I took that as a good sign. Tried to get her to give me some insight on the massage but she just would "Say yes. Good massage. You come yes?" And when she said this she would wink or purse her lips imitating a kiss. She had me at the wink.

    50 for half an hour 70 for an hour. I have been doing a lot more walking in the last few days than I normally do and my legs were really sore so I figured what the Hell. My legs really need some therapy and I was kind of curious what else might happen. OMG! What a great decision!

    First of all with her being petite like she is she has some super human hand strength. I mean she had me head butting the table as she was working on the knots in my calves. As she walked around the table she let my hands roam freely especially under the skirt. Even stroked the kitty a few times through her rather baggy underwear, but my hands wandering over those legs and ass got me immediately at attention. She stroked the boys very lightly a few times but couldn't really take it as a signal or if she just being thorough.

    Just before she finished she climbed on top of me and sat on my quads while really massaging my back and ass.

    I flipped over and she says "You want?" And I said yes I want and pulled her top down to expose some perfectly shaped firm "B" cups. Start massage those beauties and her nipples got immediately hard. At this point I am thinking FS is on the menu and I am rock hard after massaging those nice firm tatas. So I sit up on the table and try and peel her panties off but she is visibly startled by this and pushes me away. So then she makes the universal HJ sign and I counter with the universal BJ sign. She say "No!" and again universal HJ. I am literally about to explode and really want her to finish so I say OK 60 for HJ. She say no. 100. I am like no way. I mean she is hot as Hell and I am hurting but no way. Luckily I only had 81 left in the wallet so I say 80. She say no 100. The whole time we are negotiating she is stroking me and my hands are roaming all over her body. If I could've kept that up for another couple minutes I would have went anyway.

    I say only have 80 and show her my wallet. She say OK and signals for me to give her the 80 and I do. At this point I really felt comfortable she was going to come through, and she did but she took all 81. LOL!

    Again I am rock hard, she applies some oil and those magic hands go to work. I didn't last 2 minutes and would have shot some on the ceiling but she covered it up with one of her hands.

    I know I paid too much but in that situation the money doesn't matter. I wanted this petite beauty to take care of business and she did.

    So. What is the appeal?

    1. Very hot asian lady with a great body and very sweet too. Not bossy like some are.

    2. Readily available. Needed to wait an hour for something and this was the perfect place to go.

    3. Absolutely amazing massage. I tell you I walked out of that place on wobbly legs. Almost didn't make it the 20 yards to my car!

    4. Absolutely amazing Happy Ending.

    5. Reasonably priced. The massage alone was worth 100. So I see it as the HE only was an extra 50.

    I will probably go back as something tells me more is on the menu if you repeat.

    Two quick notes. She had a video monitor in the massage room that was showing the four security cameras and she checked the monitor regularly. Good idea. She also has the back walking bars on the ceiling but she didn't do any back walking. Guess you have to ask for that.

    SM's send me a PM if you want more detailed files.
    Thanks. Maybe I'll give Vegas another chance.

  2. #4356
    Senior Member
    Reports
    855



    Vbgent4u2c

    Re: AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Where is this as I can't find a cross street called Prince dude LOL and your right 150 HJ regardless is a 150 HJ LOL.

    PM if possible.

    PC out.
    Yes you are right. The cross street is Pioneer.

    Totally disagree with a 150 HJ. That massage was worth ever bit of 100.

    PM sent.

  3. #4355
    Senior Member
    Reports
    40



    Lebowski69

    Hats off Mr Throwaway! Sugar is sweet!

    Thanks to throwaway I was able to hook up with sugar at Mr. Lees Kandy shop. All I can say it's all true she is a hot 30 something petite Korean full GFE in a beautiful apartment overlooking the strip. She was extremely attentive from the moment I walked in to showering together to helping me get dressed on the way out. $$ for 1 hours of mind blowing attention. Best time I've had in Vegas with a provider. Google Mr Lee Kandy Vegas and you will find the add. Highly recommended will be seeing her again this trip. Thanks again throwaway I owe you one brother anytime your in Orlando hit me up I will be happy to return the favor.

    - the dude abides.

    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway3602  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Decided to post this here and probably in escort reports too. Good find here. I found the ad on CV, tried out Sugar. Wow! Super hot, probably 26, nice skanky dress on her, nice bolts, and a spankable ass. $2 for everything at the nicest incall I've been to in Vegas. Amazing room with a great view of the strip, amazing bathroom shower that she soaped me up in, and both a couch and a bed to enjoy her on. Great GFE experience, and a great price for a great time instead of haggling at an AMP. I love AMPs, but I've always thought that if I could get a hobbyshop or high end asian escort at AMP prices, I'd have nothing more to look for! Check it out guys.

  4. #4354
    Senior Member
    Reports
    41



    ShadowWalk702

    I don't think it's all that bad

    I usually end up paying 100 total for a HJ and some titty sucking.

  5. #4353
    Senior Member
    Reports
    1,414



    Pcpc1688
    Quote Originally Posted by Vbgent4u2c  [View Original Post]
    I often ask myself that question many times. Especially where I'm from where most of the MP's are 100% legit.

    However, I found myself with some time to kill and noticed a massage parlor at the Decatur & Prince intersection. Went in and it wasn't as nice as most I have been in and I figured the bell would be answered by an older, unattractive Mama San and I would just leave. Boy, was I wrong.

    The door opened and this pretty, early 30's Asian MILF opened the door. "Winda" was petite and had very shapely legs and some nice be cups. She was also wearing a very short skirt that showed of those nice legs and I took that as a good sign. Tried to get her to give me some insight on the massage but she just would "Say yes. Good massage. You come yes?" And when she said this she would wink or purse her lips imitating a kiss. She had me at the wink.

    50 for half an hour 70 for an hour. I have been doing a lot more walking in the last few days than I normally do and my legs were really sore so I figured what the Hell. My legs really need some therapy and I was kind of curious what else might happen. OMG! What a great decision!

    First of all with her being petite like she is she has some super human hand strength. I mean she had me head butting the table as she was working on the knots in my calves. As she walked around the table she let my hands roam freely especially under the skirt. Even stroked the kitty a few times through her rather baggy underwear, but my hands wandering over those legs and ass got me immediately at attention. She stroked the boys very lightly a few times but couldn't really take it as a signal or if she just being thorough.

    Just before she finished she climbed on top of me and sat on my quads while really massaging my back and ass.

    I flipped over and she says "You want?" And I said yes I want and pulled her top down to expose some perfectly shaped firm "B" cups. Start massage those beauties and her nipples got immediately hard. At this point I am thinking FS is on the menu and I am rock hard after massaging those nice firm tatas. So I sit up on the table and try and peel her panties off but she is visibly startled by this and pushes me away. So then she makes the universal HJ sign and I counter with the universal BJ sign. She say "No!" and again universal HJ. I am literally about to explode and really want her to finish so I say OK 60 for HJ. She say no. 100. I am like no way. I mean she is hot as Hell and I am hurting but no way. Luckily I only had 81 left in the wallet so I say 80. She say no 100. The whole time we are negotiating she is stroking me and my hands are roaming all over her body. If I could've kept that up for another couple minutes I would have went anyway.

    I say only have 80 and show her my wallet. She say OK and signals for me to give her the 80 and I do. At this point I really felt comfortable she was going to come through, and she did but she took all 81. LOL!

    Again I am rock hard, she applies some oil and those magic hands go to work. I didn't last 2 minutes and would have shot some on the ceiling but she covered it up with one of her hands.

    I know I paid too much but in that situation the money doesn't matter. I wanted this petite beauty to take care of business and she did.

    So. What is the appeal?

    1. Very hot asian lady with a great body and very sweet too. Not bossy like some are.

    2. Readily available. Needed to wait an hour for something and this was the perfect place to go.

    3. Absolutely amazing massage. I tell you I walked out of that place on wobbly legs. Almost didn't make it the 20 yards to my car!

    4. Absolutely amazing Happy Ending.

    5. Reasonably priced. The massage alone was worth 100. So I see it as the HE only was an extra 50.

    I will probably go back as something tells me more is on the menu if you repeat.

    Two quick notes. She had a video monitor in the massage room that was showing the four security cameras and she checked the monitor regularly. Good idea. She also has the back walking bars on the ceiling but she didn't do any back walking. Guess you have to ask for that.

    SM's send me a PM if you want more detailed files.
    Where is this as I can't find a cross street called Prince dude LOL and your right 150 HJ regardless is a 150 HJ LOL.

    PM if possible.

    PC out.

  6. #4352
    Senior Member
    Reports
    1,414



    Pcpc1688
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway3602  [View Original Post]
    That's because it was 200.
    PM me Kandy house digits will ya Throw.

    PC out.

  7. #4351
    Senior Member
    Reports
    212



    Electronman

    Which MP?

    Based on my review of this forum, going back about 6 months, it appears that the Henderson MPs get consistently positive reviews from those who might be interested in services above and beyond a simple massage.

    The MPs that I see mentioned most frequently are:

    Rio.

    Sakura.

    QV.

    If Vegas spas are like the spas in the rest of the country, I suspect that the talent changes pretty often. Many of the reviews that I sampled are somewhat dated. So, any up-to-date advice from the local experts on which spas to visit and which ones to avoid?

  8. #4350
    Senior Member
    Reports
    144



    ThePlayer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    The Vegas AMPs are outrageous and offer bare minimum services. The Henderson AMPs while may be a bit expensive are reliable and pretty good and are open late.
    Late would be 10 PM.

  9. #4349
    Senior Member
    Reports
    351



    Zman429
    Quote Originally Posted by KoreanThumper  [View Original Post]
    What is the appeal of MPs here? Prices are outrageous.
    The Vegas AMPs are outrageous and offer bare minimum services. The Henderson AMPs while may be a bit expensive are reliable and pretty good and are open late.

  10. #4348
    Senior Member
    Reports
    158



    Throwaway3602
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1964  [View Original Post]
    ONE HUNDRED TWENTY US DOLLARS For a GFE session. Sorry. I'm not convinced.
    That's because it was 200.

  11. #4347
    Senior Member
    Reports
    600



    Camera3

    Yep

    Well, it is likely he meant something else and maybe isn't aware of the abbreviations we try to use.

    C3.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1964  [View Original Post]
    ONE HUNDRED TWENTY US DOLLARS For a GFE session. Sorry. I'm not convinced.

  12. #4346
    Senior Member
    Reports
    56



    Vegas1964

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    There is a tab at the top of the page called "Abbreviations" and we hope most people adhere to those suggestions. If so, this is the abbreviation for a hundred twenty bucks.

    C3.
    ONE HUNDRED TWENTY US DOLLARS For a GFE session. Sorry. I'm not convinced.

  13. #4345
    Senior Member
    Reports
    855



    Vbgent4u2c

    Re: AMP Appeal

    Quote Originally Posted by KoreanThumper  [View Original Post]
    What is the appeal of MPs here? Prices are outrageous.
    I often ask myself that question many times. Especially where I'm from where most of the MP's are 100% legit.

    However, I found myself with some time to kill and noticed a massage parlor at the Decatur & Prince intersection. Went in and it wasn't as nice as most I have been in and I figured the bell would be answered by an older, unattractive Mama San and I would just leave. Boy, was I wrong.

    The door opened and this pretty, early 30's Asian MILF opened the door. "Winda" was petite and had very shapely legs and some nice be cups. She was also wearing a very short skirt that showed of those nice legs and I took that as a good sign. Tried to get her to give me some insight on the massage but she just would "Say yes. Good massage. You come yes?" And when she said this she would wink or purse her lips imitating a kiss. She had me at the wink.

    50 for half an hour 70 for an hour. I have been doing a lot more walking in the last few days than I normally do and my legs were really sore so I figured what the Hell. My legs really need some therapy and I was kind of curious what else might happen. OMG! What a great decision!

    First of all with her being petite like she is she has some super human hand strength. I mean she had me head butting the table as she was working on the knots in my calves. As she walked around the table she let my hands roam freely especially under the skirt. Even stroked the kitty a few times through her rather baggy underwear, but my hands wandering over those legs and ass got me immediately at attention. She stroked the boys very lightly a few times but couldn't really take it as a signal or if she just being thorough.

    Just before she finished she climbed on top of me and sat on my quads while really massaging my back and ass.

    I flipped over and she says "You want?" And I said yes I want and pulled her top down to expose some perfectly shaped firm "B" cups. Start massage those beauties and her nipples got immediately hard. At this point I am thinking FS is on the menu and I am rock hard after massaging those nice firm tatas. So I sit up on the table and try and peel her panties off but she is visibly startled by this and pushes me away. So then she makes the universal HJ sign and I counter with the universal BJ sign. She say "No!" and again universal HJ. I am literally about to explode and really want her to finish so I say OK 60 for HJ. She say no. 100. I am like no way. I mean she is hot as Hell and I am hurting but no way. Luckily I only had 81 left in the wallet so I say 80. She say no 100. The whole time we are negotiating she is stroking me and my hands are roaming all over her body. If I could've kept that up for another couple minutes I would have went anyway.

    I say only have 80 and show her my wallet. She say OK and signals for me to give her the 80 and I do. At this point I really felt comfortable she was going to come through, and she did but she took all 81. LOL!

    Again I am rock hard, she applies some oil and those magic hands go to work. I didn't last 2 minutes and would have shot some on the ceiling but she covered it up with one of her hands.

    I know I paid too much but in that situation the money doesn't matter. I wanted this petite beauty to take care of business and she did.

    So. What is the appeal?

    1. Very hot asian lady with a great body and very sweet too. Not bossy like some are.

    2. Readily available. Needed to wait an hour for something and this was the perfect place to go.

    3. Absolutely amazing massage. I tell you I walked out of that place on wobbly legs. Almost didn't make it the 20 yards to my car!

    4. Absolutely amazing Happy Ending.

    5. Reasonably priced. The massage alone was worth 100. So I see it as the HE only was an extra 50.

    I will probably go back as something tells me more is on the menu if you repeat.

    Two quick notes. She had a video monitor in the massage room that was showing the four security cameras and she checked the monitor regularly. Good idea. She also has the back walking bars on the ceiling but she didn't do any back walking. Guess you have to ask for that.

    SM's send me a PM if you want more detailed files.

  14. #4344
    Regular Member
    Reports
    215



    DarkSideOfMe

    Only thing, lnumber

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1964  [View Original Post]
    In English please.
    Going to be in lv. Soon only thing I need are her numbers drksd.

  15. #4343
    Senior Member
    Reports
    28



    KoreanThumper

    Lv

    What is the appeal of MPs here? Prices are outrageous.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
sexymilf
Bang a Milf
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Meet MILFS Tonight

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape