Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 287 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Allinalways
    [Deleted by Admin]
    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text that was potentially inciting a Flame War. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thanks!

Reports

YoungHardJack
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Reports

Zman429
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOCman  [View Original Post]
    So if you come to the OC, the normal AMP experience that I can make recommendations to you is a great deep tissue massage, lots of tease, pretty much full roaming and great HE. This costs. 6 for the hour plus. 4 to. 5 tip. This is not being cheap, its just the norm. From what I've read the same experience is very difficult to find in LV. So this is what I like, is it anywhere to be found? Feel free to PM if you want to keep it quiet about your hidden gems.
    The good news is yes the bad news is you'll have to be at the top of your game for negoitating the standard here is $80 tip and they'll ask you for more and sometimes settle for between $40 and $60. I recently discovered the New Rainbow massage which is on Sunset just east of Pecos next to the Kmart, not the foot place but the one with the big massage sign. If you want a great massage from a very attractive lady with a HE can definitley recommend but she will ask for a $80 tip so be prepared to negoiate.

Reports

TheOCman

Coming to town next weekend

So if you come to the OC, the normal AMP experience that I can make recommendations to you is a great deep tissue massage, lots of tease, pretty much full roaming and great HE. This costs. 6 for the hour plus. 4 to. 5 tip. This is not being cheap, its just the norm. From what I've read the same experience is very difficult to find in LV. So this is what I like, is it anywhere to be found? Feel free to PM if you want to keep it quiet about your hidden gems.

Reports

Goodfellow

Much appreciated

Got a few hits off BP. Kay, Amber and Terrie all in the 40+ club, where I like them. It sounds like 2-2,5 is the going rate. Which is a little high but not astronomical. Thanks for the heads up. My big gripe is upwelling and the girl, in the picture not being the one who shows up. As I tell them, if you ain't the girl in the picture, I'm not the guy who called you. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    You've got some reading to do. The cliff notes: vegas is very tough, lots of scams on bp, stay away from AMPs in vegas goto henderson, CGs are expensive and iffy finding them is fun kinda. Depending on your bankroll and tolerance for this you can figure out your options.

Reports

Allinalways
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Reports

YoungHardJack
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseOldMonger  [View Original Post]
    Coming to vegas in November, any massage therapist with extras or massage parlors nearby Sam's town?

Can you pm me please.

Mahalo for the help.
    Nah, there are zero massage parlors that I know of in East Las Vegas. But Sam's Town is right on Boulder Highway, one of the main strips for streetwalkers in town.

Reports

WiseOldMonger

Nearby Sam's town

Coming to vegas in November, any massage therapist with extras or massage parlors nearby Sam's town?

Can you pm me please.

Mahalo for the help.

Reports

SexThinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalbregio  [View Original Post]
    Sakura. Has a "sssshhh" kinda vibe. It's more modern looking. Very clean. Shower in room and you can shower before and after massage. But, massage isn't the greatest (light and quick). Also, you can ask to see who's all working. Finally, I think the price was the cheapest. $190 total out the door. Girls are most consistent IMO.
    I went there in. April I think? They had a table massage. But then the provider didn't even give me an actual massage after the TS, just went right to the negotiation. The other lady also hounded her to be sure we were done at the right time.

Reports

Zman429
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellow  [View Original Post]
    Hi all I'll be traveling to Las Vegas next week and I'll have some free time I'll need to fill up. I'll be staying at the flamingo and I'm hoping I don't need a car. There appears to be an abundance of talent in town but I'm wondering what games are in play there? Are upsells common? Are providers generally reliable? Approx what percent of the pics are accurate on BP and other sites? Is CL any better? Better off with parlors or independents for body rubs? I've contacted a couple, of ladies and some expect a ton of generously and others expect more in my opinion so if you could express an average, that'd be helpful as well.

Sorry for all the questions, not new at this but I feel like I'm heading to a candy store and I'm looking for the best candy at the best prices. Feel free to PM if there are some reliable, affordable, UTR friends who could use a little help.

Thanks.
    You've got some reading to do. The cliff notes: vegas is very tough, lots of scams on bp, stay away from AMPs in vegas goto henderson, CGs are expensive and iffy finding them is fun kinda. Depending on your bankroll and tolerance for this you can figure out your options.

Reports

Goodfellow

Advise please

Hi all I'll be traveling to Las Vegas next week and I'll have some free time I'll need to fill up. I'll be staying at the flamingo and I'm hoping I don't need a car. There appears to be an abundance of talent in town but I'm wondering what games are in play there? Are upsells common? Are providers generally reliable? Approx what percent of the pics are accurate on BP and other sites? Is CL any better? Better off with parlors or independents for body rubs? I've contacted a couple, of ladies and some expect a ton of generously and others expect more in my opinion so if you could express an average, that'd be helpful as well.

Sorry for all the questions, not new at this but I feel like I'm heading to a candy store and I'm looking for the best candy at the best prices. Feel free to PM if there are some reliable, affordable, UTR friends who could use a little help.

Thanks.

Reports

YoungHardJack

The Queen is dead. Long live the Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalbregio  [View Original Post]
    Oh yea. I forgot about Sakura. Sakura would be a cheaper cab ride. Maybe like $20, one-way, from north strip. I think the most popular in Henderson right now are; Sakura, Rio Spa and QV. I totally agree QV has gone downhill. And Rio Spa can be iffy also. I think your best bet is to rent a car, drive to all three and see which one you like the best. Sakura is the closest. QV and Rio Spa are both really close to each other. Here's my thoughts about each:

Sakura. Has a "sssshhh" kinda vibe. It's more modern looking. Very clean. Shower in room and you can shower before and after massage. But, massage isn't the greatest (light and quick). Also, you can ask to see who's all working. Finally, I think the price was the cheapest. $190 total out the door. Girls are most consistent IMO.

Rio Spa. Has a "friendly / hustle" type vibe. Second best as far as being clean. Rooms have some personalty. Girls are like 30's /40's. There used to be a 20 yo working. It's probably the most expensive of the three but not by much. Best feature is the table shower. Very playful experience.

QV. Has a "run-down" type vibe. Sometimes has the best looking girls, sometimes rotten teeth. Price has gone down a lot. Showers in room but I wouldn't use. Used to be the best. Locals probably know the best time to go or call ahead and ask for a specific girl. But, I doubt anyone will tell you. Haha.

Also, if you don't want to get ripped off by the cab driver, tell him you are meeting a friend and pick a restaurant or bar that's close to the AMP and get dropped off there. Easy to find on google maps.
    I didn't want to believe what Zman said about QV's downward spiral, so I had to see it for myself. I regret every penny of it. Showed up at 8:50 pm Friday night and was greeted by my eventual masseuse, Jessica. Paid $70 for the hour and she did give me back my change promptly, without the hint of "forgetting". She was a cute Chinese girl in her late 20's to mid 30's (I can never tell). She mentioned she was from New York and had been at QV for a couple of months now. Terrible English and much was lost in translation, but I wasn't looking for a conversation either.

Anyway, she walked me back to my room that had a shower in the corner. Maybe it's always been this way, but it did seem dingy to me -- dingier than the previous times I've been there. I had just freshly showered before I arrived and declined a shower, so she said to get undressed and she would be back in a little bit. I disrobed, laid face down with a towel over my ass and waited for her to come in. Looked up at the clock: 8:56 pm After about 5 minutes she came back. She was originally wearing a fairly classy midlength dress but came back wearing a short, tight, pale blue dress that hugged her curves nicely. She had nice hips, a flat stomach and fake Cs. She definitely turned me on, so I was primed. I let her massage me (somewhat decently) for about 5 minutes and my hands got to roaming. Granny panties under her dress was kind of a buzz kill for me, but I roamed nonetheless. Of course she kept confirming that I had been there before and asked who I saw. I told her Koko because, in truth, I couldn't remember who I did see last, but I told her truthfully that it had been more than a year since I'd visited.

I'm not one to waste time because my experience at QV has always been two pops / GFE, so I asked her how long she had been working ("all day") and if she was tired ("no" Wanting to explore her nice body, I offered to give her a massage at around 9:08, which she agreed to with a giggle. She left the room (another 5 minutes) and came back. She laid down and I went to work giving her a nice rubdown, starting from her shoulders, working my way to her midback (at which point she rolled the top of her dress down for better access) to her legs and ass. As I got to her ass, she spread her legs and to my delight she had abandoned the her big old pantaloons. I worked her inner thighs and massaged her all the way into her lips and ass, rubbing gently but meaningfully. I then spread her cheeks apart and gave her pussy and ass a nice, long, slow lick. She moaned and turned around, asking if I wanted everything. This is where it all went downhill.

Immediately, she put up a hard ass stone wall and started negotiating like a lawyer. Like I said, I'm used to two pops / GFE for $160. That's why I loved QV so much. I'm a pretty strapping young guy and I explained that my first pop is pretty quick, so I would be done with two pops within the alotted hour AND I would be massaging her between rounds so she wouldn't have to work. She was having ZERO of this and demanded $220 for two pops. There was no budging on the number of finishes, so I said $160 for one, to which she agreed. She came back and I realized I only had $150 instead of $160, but she accepted it without argument. I didn't think I would have had to clarify GFE because that's what I've always gotten at QV, but I should have. She shoved on a condom regardless of my protests (looking forward to a BBBJ) and got to work. Lackluster and uninspiring. After about 5 minutes of CBJ and FOV (because she kept squirming away from FIV), she asked me to get on top of her, to which I complied. She laid there like a dead fish and was having zero kissing whatsoever. No LFK, no DFK, not even a peck on the lips. The cherry on top of this crap cake was that her pussy was loose. I'm talking about loose like a windsock; looser than the change between the cushions. At this point, with this cavernous vagina laying unenthusiastically beneath me, I was going to run her through her paces.

I used all my musculature and athleticism to make this fuck as physical as possible. I ground her, bucked her hard out of rhythm and stayed as heavy on top as possible. I wouldn't let her go quietly into the night, so I made her run my gauntlet while the hold time I was thinking about baseball to prolong the shitty experience for both of us. I finally popped out of frustration and we cleaned up in silent resentment toward each other. I looked up and lucky me: it was only 9:30. After making it clear that I expected her to massage me for the rest of the hour, she said I was out of time. I told her the hour-long massage started at 9 pm When she finally came into the room. She argued with me and called me trouble, then went to the front to retrieve the record book. She gritted her teeth when she read what she recorded: 8:51. I just told her that I paid for an hour, so it's only fair I get an hour of service (even with the dead time she was out of the room). I told her to get cracking right away and laid down as she started a decent massage. On the fence about making her work for her money and being turned off by her attitude, I looked up and got up at 8:42 telling her it was only fair because she accepted $150 instead of $160. She seemed surprised and tried to confirm with me that I was ok with leaving early. I wasn't, but I didn't want to stick around. I thanked her and left without pomp or circumstance.

I've noticed a lot of mongers with more money than sense have been overpaying at AMPs lately, but since I've had multiple experiences at that same $160 threshold that I like to keep, I'm ready to admit that the value of QV is gone. Reading the forums, it doesn't seem that there is any heir apparent to the Queen, so now I'm sitting her pissed over the fact that overpaying jackasses have inflated the prices. One thing is for sure: Jessica really ruined QV for me, so now I'm on the hunt for better experiences.

Reports

BKK212

Day / Day spa

Visited the day / day spa yesterday it's on W. Spring Mountain road, seems as though it's the same person, went there a year ago as well.

It's an older Chinese person maybe about mid 40's but she does give a great massage, not rushed and relaxing.

The extra service was ok, not too exciting, cost for massage 1 hr / . 5 and I tipped her twice that for average service.

It's a small place but not sure how many persons working.

Reports

LvChulo

XW ft

Have been to xenwei ft spa on spring mt & decatur a handful of times to see Hera, who used to run 1 k ft. She has always given 110% into the massage and used the full 30 min before the flip. During the day its $20 + . 4 or. 5 for finish, so the value isn't bad.

The last 2 times I've been there it's been mediocre, only about 10-15 min before flip and her attitude has gone down a bit. Let me know if anyone else has any daytime value spots they'd recommend.

Reports

LvChulo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyness  [View Original Post]
    Anyone info on this place? Can toftt but really looking for another Bri.

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/BodyRub...py-22/12497849
    The yelp reviews are pretty good on that paradise salon place, everyone raving about how hot the girls are. But who knows if it's a HJ only place. Toftt and let us know!

Posting Limitations