Hobbytips.net

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 278 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

RalphM

Violet Spa on Eastern & Trop

Had an urge and light pockets on a recent late night. . 35 to the house, bargained down to. 80 for FS. Nothing special other than the price, older asian lady. Dark room and my imagination god the job done. Got really loud at one point which I found funny. I may have misheard, but it seemed like the cover was optional (I wore the jimmy hat).

I'm going to take a break for a while, kind of losing interest. I'll still update what I see in the SW section since I travel those roads a lot for work anyway. If anyone has a heads up on a good deal for a slamming hot duo (asian, latina, preferably), or a sub-20 smoking hot black chick that's reliable and not going to hard upsell or clock watch, I wouldn't mind a pm.

Stay safe, happy hunting!

Reports

YoungHardJack

Golden Palace on Warm Springs

Checked the place out around 11 pm Last week. A 30-something Chinese woman comes to the front. She's decent, but I was so horned up I didn't bother being picky. I would say she was a 6. I paid $50 for a half hour massage. While I'm face down, I start reaching up and feeling on her legs and ass. She playfully slaps my hands away and calls me a naughty boy, but doesn't really protest. The massage was mediocre, but I'm never really in these places for a massage anyway. On the flip she goes ahead and starts stroking me sensually. I was in the mood for full service, but it didn't seem like it's on the table. I was feeling up her skirt and wanted some FIV action, but she politely says outside of the panties only. Bummer. I also reach into her bra and start playing with her titties, which she allows. She does a good job with the HJ and cleans me up without asking for a price. She comes back and asks for $40, which is more than I would have liked to tip, given the fact that I couldn't get my hands on her pussy, but I relent. She was nice enough. I wouldn't go back just because I'm more of a FS kind of guy.

Reports

Chuck4

New Spa On Mountain Vista

I saw the backpage ad for the new spa on Mountain Vista / Sunset in the Smith Shopping Center. The ad where they advertise a blonde haired Korea beauty.

The girl was blonde and she had a set of bolt ons.

I couldn't get over the attitude. I inquired about the massage and she started asking me "why I ask so many questions?" I bolted from the place.

Reports

Dalbregio

Sakura

So I checked out sakura at lunch today. 30 minutes = . 5. FS = $. 4. Decent massage. She did this tickling thing with her fingers which was cool. The hardware was nice. Clean. Good vibe. Good showers. Saw paris, so I guess Wtf168 and me are eskimo brothers. Let me know if anything starts itching or leaking.

The software was ok. Paris has a nice body. Ok face. Like a 6 or 7. CBJ, cg, mish.

Not sure if I will repeat.

Reports

Chuck4

Anybody know this Massage Therapist?

I have seen her ad on craigslist and Backpage but cannot find a review? Anybody??

Amemorabletouch. vpweb.com/ Home. Html.

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/Therape...ssage/12395521

Thanks!

Reports

Robert387
    Quote Originally Posted by Wtf168  [View Original Post]
    Hi everybody!

So I went to QV last week before the sun came up, they usually have girls there but not this time. So I decided to leave and maybe go to 88, but I remember someone been taking about sakura which is just a few down where 88 is. So gave it a try, and I will go back! Paris came to greet me, mid to late twenties, full Cs, small waist, pretty face, and not the skinny type! I love them with a little meat, just a little. She was fine! So did the regular hr, almost 40 minutes massage then the flip, I always wanted a real massage then the flip but hasn't really discover somewhere will really at least give you a full hr massage. But anyways, good massage not great, clean place, with a newer and nice shower than QV. So great BBBJ, CW, mish, and end with doggy. Will repeat! Paris told me there were 3 girls working while giving me massage. Sorry guys I didn't ask to see al girls before going in, because Paris was already stunning. She did say will have new girls every fee weeks. I'm trying to look for same service AMP in the Vegas area instead of Henderson. If anyone know any places please share. But I'm pretty sure none exists because I tried most. If any surprises please advice thanks.

Have fun and stay safe guys.
    Nice find and good report, but what was the buy-in (house fee for one hour) and the tip required for that level of service?

Reports

SexThinker
    There's almost nothing in Vegas proper. If you go through this thread you'll notice any posts that ***** about "Vegas sucks" and "I'm done with AMPs here" etc always talk about places in Chinatown or whatnot. If you want FS at an AMP, Henderson is surely the only real way to go.

That's not to say there aren't any good other places, but they won't give the mileage. Most will only net you an HE, and that's fine if you want that. There ARE some good ones that do that all around the valley.

Reports

Wtf168

Sakura on sunset

Hi everybody!

So I went to QV last week before the sun came up, they usually have girls there but not this time. So I decided to leave and maybe go to 88, but I remember someone been taking about sakura which is just a few down where 88 is. So gave it a try, and I will go back! Paris came to greet me, mid to late twenties, full Cs, small waist, pretty face, and not the skinny type! I love them with a little meat, just a little. She was fine! So did the regular hr, almost 40 minutes massage then the flip, I always wanted a real massage then the flip but hasn't really discover somewhere will really at least give you a full hr massage. But anyways, good massage not great, clean place, with a newer and nice shower than QV. So great BBBJ, CW, mish, and end with doggy. Will repeat! Paris told me there were 3 girls working while giving me massage. Sorry guys I didn't ask to see al girls before going in, because Paris was already stunning. She did say will have new girls every fee weeks. I'm trying to look for same service AMP in the Vegas area instead of Henderson. If anyone know any places please share. But I'm pretty sure none exists because I tried most. If any surprises please advice thanks.

Have fun and stay safe guys.

Reports

Bearyc

Lv hobby shop

Quote Originally Posted by Rnrphoto  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if this is the place to say this but here goes.

With my favorite alla closed have tried a few others but not the same. I new waking in getting probably a new girl and fun. Note these others want to up charge way to much.

Even queen vixen has gone down hill.

Thinking of trying hobby shop or another asian incall. What is your experience with them?
    I have been going there a couple of times a year. The service and the girls have a consistent quality. It is a little bit better than Queen vixen used to be along with a little more expensive. Worth trying wants to see what you think. Also you can try ginza702@gmail.com.

Reports

Zappa3

$150, Come on

Good luck getting a decent hooker come to your room for two hours for $150, at least not one that I'd be willing to see. Maybe you'd find a crackhead but you get what you pay for. They also charge you to come your room. I think he overpaid and can't understand why someone would want to take a chance on an agency for $500. That said, a couple of years ago all my prospects weren't available and since the Kumi agency mostly had good reviews, I thought I'd give it a shot. I had good luck because the girl that came out was a really fun. I am not sure if Rene still works for them or not but she was worth the $ and I've seen her twice since.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I sure hope this post is a hoax. You are describing a session that should have cost no more than $150 total (assuming BBBJ and daty.).

Reports

Tjinla2001
    Quote Originally Posted by Blithering99  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

Forgive me if this is being posted in the wrong forum.

I booked "Kumi" for a 2 hour "concubine experience", advertised for $500. On arrival, I was pleased to see that she was rather more attractive and had a nicer body than indicated in their website gallery.

But that was the good part! The massage was mechanical, unfeeling and just plain boring. After I was flipped over, then came the up-sell, $300 for FS. After a lot of haggling, I eventually gave her another $100. I could have refused, but then I'd have got nothing for my $500.

The FS was OK, I've certainly had better, accompanied by fake moaning. But then the deed was done, given the standard of the massage I certainly didn't want another, so she left after the first hour.

I won't be using her again.
    I sure hope this post is a hoax. You are describing a session that should have cost no more than $150 total (assuming BBBJ and daty.).

Reports

Blithering99

AAAVegasMassage

Gents,

Forgive me if this is being posted in the wrong forum.

I booked "Kumi" for a 2 hour "concubine experience", advertised for $500. On arrival, I was pleased to see that she was rather more attractive and had a nicer body than indicated in their website gallery.

But that was the good part! The massage was mechanical, unfeeling and just plain boring. After I was flipped over, then came the up-sell, $300 for FS. After a lot of haggling, I eventually gave her another $100. I could have refused, but then I'd have got nothing for my $500.

The FS was OK, I've certainly had better, accompanied by fake moaning. But then the deed was done, given the standard of the massage I certainly didn't want another, so she left after the first hour.

I won't be using her again.

Reports

Throwaway3602
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnrphoto  [View Original Post]

With my favorite alla closed have tried a few others but not the same. I new waking in getting probably a new girl and fun. Note these others want to up charge way to much.

Thinking of trying hobby shop or another asian incall. What is your experience with them?
    The dozens upon dozens of reviews they have all over the Internet and on ThEotheRsite speaks volumes for them. They have great girls, always extremely close to their photos, and I've never had a bad experience with them. They're the best in town imo, but their incall used to be near strip and now it's in the suburbs essentially. If you want an incall with great korean girls near the strip try discreet whispers as well. They have pretty good girls and are in an upscale condo near the convention center.

Reports

Rnrphoto

Lv hobby shop

Reports

LvChulo
    Quote Originally Posted by LvChulo  [View Original Post]
    I think a good deal for a great service with a smile is the xen wei massage, corner of spring mt & decatur behind carls jr. Hara gives a great massage. 30 min for. 3 full massage, but she has really good massage skills & goes for the full 30 min. As far as the HJ, it is as sensual and good as a HJ can be. I tip. 5.
    (to clarify since $ amounts got screwed up) $30 for 30 full min massage, I tip $50 at end, $ is never even brought up which is always nice.

Posting Limitations