www.kristenkindle.com
Rabbits Webcam
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 332 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by RBFHatred  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I had a feeling that might be the case. I'm just trying to find a change of pace from all the Asian MP joints discussed.

This other one isn't as much a change of pace as the place using pictures of blondes and brunettes, but there's a place on Tropicana called Hawaii Massage. I'm hoping someone has been there and has some good reporting on it.
    I went there a couple years ago. No extras beyond an HJ. Ladies were decent looking. Price was a little higher than I liked, but I was on a mission. I did write up a review afterwards, I'm sure it's still find-able.

I've been to the Hawaii Spa on Trop. Typical AMP.

Thanks. I had a feeling that might be the case. I'm just trying to find a change of pace from all the Asian MP joints discussed.

This other one isn't as much a change of pace as the place using pictures of blondes and brunettes, but there's a place on Tropicana called Hawaii Massage. I'm hoping someone has been there and has some good reporting on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seville  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been there but they have the same MO as all the Asian MPs. Plaster a bunch of fake pics up on the ad site. Show up and who knows what you're going to get.

It's "Off"

Anyone know of this American Day Spa joint?

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/BodyRub...ation/18349198

It'd make for a good change of pace from the Asian discussion, but it seems off.
    Haven't been there but they have the same MO as all the Asian MPs. Plaster a bunch of fake pics up on the ad site. Show up and who knows what you're going to get.

A nice change of pace?

Anyone know of this American Day Spa joint?

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/BodyRub...ation/18349198

It'd make for a good change of pace from the Asian discussion, but it seems off.

Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience at IRIS Day Spa? I searched and didn't find any recent reviews.

I'm interested in the 2 hour $100 Swedish Massage advertised on their web page. Can I expect the girl to be in the next room answering calls half the time? Will I get shorted? Will it turn into a pricey upsell?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/thp/5426967325.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    Been twice massage ok, girls older, not much for extras. Definitely better choices.
    Does, "not much for extras" mean that it's not expensive to get extra service, or that the attendants are not willing to really do much extra? Since you've repeated your visit there, I can't tell if you mean in the "good" sense or not.

Big natural tits on Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Drub702  [View Original Post]
    I looking for one of those myself. If I find a good one I will definitely share.
    How about try Loren or liren massage on Sahara past paradise and joe brown! She has amazing natural tits and decent massage. She only now does titty play and or HJ for around 120-150 out the door. Awesome natural tits though.

Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience at IRIS Day Spa? I searched and didn't find any recent reviews.

I'm interested in the 2 hour $100 Swedish Massage advertised on their web page. Can I expect the girl to be in the next room answering calls half the time? Will I get shorted? Will it turn into a pricey upsell?

Been twice massage ok, girls older, not much for extras. Definitely better choices.

IRIS Day Spa

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyGari  [View Original Post]
    Took a break from AMPs, but I been in the mood lately but I don't want the normal skinny Asian. I want some big tits. I visited Michelle on Decatur countless times but she doesn't do it for me anymore. Any recommendations? Very appreciated.
    I'm looking for one of those myself. If I find a good one I will definitely share.

Took a break from AMPs, but I been in the mood lately but I don't want the normal skinny Asian. I want some big tits. I visited Michelle on Decatur countless times but she doesn't do it for me anymore. Any recommendations? Very appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuskt  [View Original Post]
    I imagine you are going to be disappointed often if you expect FS for $100 at one of those places in LV.
    I don't know man but my rates were house+. 4 for HJ, house+. 6-. 8 for BJ, house+$ 2 for FS, and some massage for fuck's sake somewhere in there, but apparently the inflation kicked in or I'm late on the numbers. And again, it's not that I'm a cheapskate but I look for value, money is not that much of an issue, as it's what I'm getting for my money. Speaking of, I'm trying to corrupt a girl from work to go for a $$$ session and she asked for 1 k, she is hot but not that hot. I'd do 1 k if there were some value in it, like bring her mom into it or something.

I imagine you are going to be disappointed often if you expect FS for $100 at one of those places in LV.

Later edit on Yuki. Things that I still remember

Pluses ++.

The place has cameras that watch the entrances, which is a good thing, not that it's something, but might be of interest to someone. There are monitors in the rooms where you can see who's coming in / out and shit. I felt a little bit more comfortable with it, thought I should mention it.

Relatively clean, they change the towels, and plenty in the room.

She is tight, I fingered her and she seemed really tight, even though a lot of you mfers went there.

Very nice personality on her, she makes you feel comfortable. Whatever the other posters said about her character it's true, she has a wonderful personality if you've got tons of cash.

Minuses. Very expensive, at $. 6 for just a BBBJ with no CIM, shieeet! I should've blown myself while waiting for her.

Again, that's just my two cents, maybe you guys had a different experience, AFAIK it might not've been her, LOL, but the BBBJ convinced me it was her.

English is a fucking disaster on all of these Chinese chicks, I don't know watta fuck man, I make a lot of effort to understand them. We should setup an ESL class with them or some shit, because I can't understand a fucking thing they're saying. This applies to all of them, not only this location.

Yuki

I went about two weeks ago to see Yuki at her new place of business. I've actually never been to that location yet. It's nice on the inside, private rooms with private showers; if you're expecting Wynn looks then it's not for you, but it's not Motel 6 either. Called in the morning to setup an appointment with Yuki for 1 PM, the girl on the phone said she might be there, so I should come in, that's just not to lose a customer. Anyway, once there, I was told to wait by the mamasan to wait because she's with another customer; you mfers.

I went for a smoke, came back later, was led into the room and paid the. 6 for the house. I wanted to try an hour since half hour is. 5, I said WTF, right. I've never been with her, but I told them, even her, that I did. So went in, took a shower, she comes over, hey, how you've been, blah blah, never seen her before in my life, but these Chinese / korean look all the same to me man, I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone, just my opinion, I'm not a racist if that implies it, could give a fuck about mexican, black or eyetalian.

Anyway, she says I'll be right back. I waited for about 10-15 minutes, so you mfers out there, I fucking waited for your sorry asses to cum, LOL. I was about ready to suck my own dick from all that waiting. She comes in, no massage for shit, I said what's the score, $. 6 for BBBJ, fuck that. What about the bum bum shit, that's $$, are you fucking shitting me? I only had $ on me, since I left everything in the car, I only took the. 6 for the house and $ for the tip. I fucking hate haggling like a mfer and I said ok, what can I get for $, that's all I have. No you go get more money, cc's, fuck that. She says she'll do CBJ for $.

I actually wanted to check her out, whether I overpaid that's not the point, I'll wait for your opinions, but was dissapointed to be honest. She wanted me to put the umbrella on for $, really? WTF, anyway she does the BBBJ, really good, I'll give you that, but then she gets bored or some shit and starts to do a HJ, with that lotion that they have until I was out. She let me FIV her if that matters for you guys.

Would I repeat? Fuck no, at that price, I was expecting to be HH and to cum twice for $. 6 or maybe I'm a cheap ass bastard. I will however give her the benefit of the doubt and the fact that she didn't know me, so I'll try again, but if it's the same outcome, I'm looking elsewhere. Not to dissapoint any future Yuki fans but it was just too much money for me, and I didn't like the service for that money.

If I was out the door for $. 2- 5, with FS, yeah maybe, I'd do a repeat. Like I said I will give her the benefit of the doubt and will try again and I'll keep you posted. Maybe it's also because I smell like LE from a mile away, I don't know. I don't think I'm that bad looking, maybe it's that, but that's what I paid and that's my report. Will keep you guys posted.

Posting Limitations