Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 283 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

JustaNewbee

Nice post. Not

Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    270 bucks at Rio? How that's a bargain for what you recd!

NOT!

Well back to regularly scheduled programming.

PC out.
    Are you always this positive?

Reports

Pcpc1688
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaNewbee  [View Original Post]
    Meme!

I have the best LUCK in Vegas. This girl is THE dream. Dressed nice not slutty just a little sexy. Pretty just right, not hot but nice 8 very pretty. Body almost hot, just right. And now. Entry $70.00 for one hour, 45, and 30. I opt for the hour, I'm told $60.00 so far so good. The girls that takes my $ is pretty fine a little tall, and then I see this little petite girl, coming up the hall I'm wondering and yes she's takes me behind door #1. I opt for the TS, and so far no usual touching on her part. And then the flip. She asked very politely if she can touch Mr. J I say please do. On to the room I ask for medium. I'm looking at her backside and it's fine, I can't help myself, I lift her dress, she giggles but no resistance. I tell her she is fine. I am going at it inside her panties whateverI want. She says she'll be right back, I'm thinking damn! She comes back in turns the lights down the music has been turned up. She says something I'm not sure I say FS. She says how much, I don't know it Vegas so I say $$ she says ok. And it was on. This girl deep kissed me not too much not too little, I held back for quite some time, I'm looking at this whole thing and thinking, this is why we do this.

Needless to say nothing was off limits, I don't know if she was real horny or what, one I my best experiences EVER! This girl is special.
    270 bucks at Rio? How that's a bargain for what you recd!

NOT!

Well back to regularly scheduled programming.

PC out.

Reports

JustaNewbee

Rio

Meme!

I have the best LUCK in Vegas. This girl is THE dream. Dressed nice not slutty just a little sexy. Pretty just right, not hot but nice 8 very pretty. Body almost hot, just right. And now. Entry $70.00 for one hour, 45, and 30. I opt for the hour, I'm told $60.00 so far so good. The girls that takes my $ is pretty fine a little tall, and then I see this little petite girl, coming up the hall I'm wondering and yes she's takes me behind door #1. I opt for the TS, and so far no usual touching on her part. And then the flip. She asked very politely if she can touch Mr. J I say please do. On to the room I ask for medium. I'm looking at her backside and it's fine, I can't help myself, I lift her dress, she giggles but no resistance. I tell her she is fine. I am going at it inside her panties whateverI want. She says she'll be right back, I'm thinking damn! She comes back in turns the lights down the music has been turned up. She says something I'm not sure I say FS. She says how much, I don't know it Vegas so I say $$ she says ok. And it was on. This girl deep kissed me not too much not too little, I held back for quite some time, I'm looking at this whole thing and thinking, this is why we do this.

Needless to say nothing was off limits, I don't know if she was real horny or what, one I my best experiences EVER! This girl is special.

Reports

MrEwing

Not sure of the name

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Is that sakura spa? What's FS HJ?
    But in the same shopping center as 7/11. SW corner of eastern and sunset. And you can look up abbreviations easily.

Reports

ShadowWalk702
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEwing  [View Original Post]
    Hit up sunset and eastern next to the hair salon. Go early before 8 am. Great pair of twins. Very bubbly and great service. And I got FS HJ finish. 80 out the door. And damn good firm legit massage skills as well. He'll she even uses it stones if you ask or she suggest. Think her name is Lilly. Very talkative to.
    Is that sakura spa? What's FS HJ?

Reports

MrEwing

Sunset and eastern

Quote Originally Posted by DashBelli  [View Original Post]
    Looking for an older Asian 35-50 with a Bush. Anyone have any recommendations?
    Hit up sunset and eastern next to the hair salon. Go early before 8 am. Great pair of twins. Very bubbly and great service. And I got FS HJ finish. 80 out the door. And damn good firm legit massage skills as well. He'll she even uses it stones if you ask or she suggest. Think her name is Lilly. Very talkative to.

Reports

ShadowWalk702
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphM  [View Original Post]
    Which corner? The one by the 76 station has been shut down for a few months. The one in the back by the BK is HE only and primarily a foot massage place. I "think" I did a report on it a few months back.
    Yup that's the one I'm talking about LOL, I just see recently it's got better lighting on the signs so it catches my eyes. What's the verdict? I enjoy a good HJ.

Reports

Dash Belli

Asian

Looking for an older Asian 35-50 with a Bush. Anyone have any recommendations?

Reports

RalphM
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kiki while she was here, did a FS session with her. Had a body to body massage with Yuki today hard not to explode with her body all over me.

Anyone have any good incalls? Has anyone been to the spa on Trop / Pecos? Very curious thanks guys.
    Which corner? The one by the 76 station has been shut down for a few months. The one in the back by the BK is HE only and primarily a foot massage place. I "think" I did a report on it a few months back.

Reports

ShadowWalk702

Rio Yuki Kiki

I saw Kiki while she was here, did a FS session with her. Had a body to body massage with Yuki today hard not to explode with her body all over me.

Anyone have any good incalls? Has anyone been to the spa on Trop / Pecos? Very curious thanks guys.

Reports

Taglibug
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolateman  [View Original Post]
    There is a foot place off Simmons and Ann, older mamma san, but that's all I know for sure.
    Got a HJ for 30 from that mamasan, nothing special.

Reports

SexThinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinkers  [View Original Post]
    New to Vegas. Any AMP's in the the Northwest area (Centennial Hills) where a guy can get a good rub and tug??
    Not quite that far north but I had a decent experience at the place (Jade Garden? I think) on Rainbow and Cheyenne. This was like almost three years ago though.

Reports

Chocolateman
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinkers  [View Original Post]
    New to Vegas. Any AMP's in the the Northwest area (Centennial Hills) where a guy can get a good rub and tug??
    There is a foot place off Simmons and Ann, older mamma san, but that's all I know for sure.

Reports

Dinkers

AMP's in the Northwest?

Reports

Bearyc

Vegas spa

Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this place?

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/BodyRub...11-24/12260428

Good quality? Menu and prices? PM Me.

Daz.
    Some people have said that they have quality girls there. The few times I've been there I've noticed medium quality girls with not such a great attitude for a higher price than normal.

Posting Limitations