Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 387 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Olecranon

PM me

Quote Originally Posted by LexLuther  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I'll be the one to ask. What is your native language? I'm going to guess German.

LexLuther.
    Hi friend,

Almost right. Please PM me if you can tell me something regarding this question or something else what could be useful for me.

Olecranon.

Reports

Dooder

Hard Call

Quote Originally Posted by Danielp  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

I went there a couple of times early this year after a friend recommended one Japanese in particular who was SMOKING hot (her name was S*ie). Massage was great, she even used hot stones. On the flip, I asked for some help and she told she could watch me doing it. 120 damage (80+tip), and then home. The first time I thought "I'll have better luck with her next time". After the second time nothing else happened, I gave just 80 and realized I was not coming back. But. She was hot. I am not sure about those reports that talk about HEs.
    1st, I apologize if this is posted twice. Uploaded message but wasn't logged in so don't know if it proceeded to upload the first time or not.

IMHO, it could be just the MT's vibe. I'm clean cut so sometimes MT thinks I'm LE and therefore no openness. Other times they think I'm professional. Money. So get I get treated well. I've done this scruffy with the same mixed results.

Asian women make a lot of decisions based on "feel" or dreams. Seriously, dude. I've seen them make decisions or gamble one way because of a dream, how they feel, etc. , throwing all logic and common sense out the door. She could've had bad pizza the night before, had a bad dream about a pineapple, and then you mentioned pineapple during the session. Who knew?

Not disrespecting you, your post, and I thank you for the info of your experience which is definitely helpful. Just trying to shed some light that may be of use.

Reports

Dooder

Hard Call

Hey,

I went there a couple of times early this year after a friend recommended one Japanese in particular who was SMOKING hot (her name was S*ie). Massage was great, she even used hot stones. On the flip, I asked for some help and she told she could watch me doing it. 120 damage (80+tip), and then home. The first time I thought "I'll have better luck with her next time". After the second time nothing else happened, I gave just 80 and realized I was not coming back. But. She was hot. I am not sure about those reports that talk about HEs.
    IMHO, it could be just the MT's vibe. I'm clean cut and sometimes they think I'm LE so it kills their openness. Other times they think I'm a professional. Money - so I get treated well. I've gone scruffy with the same mixed results.

They do A LOT of decision making based on "feel" or dreams. Seriously, dude. I've seen them make decisions because of a dream or gamble one way because of a feeling, etc. , throwing all logic and common sense out the door. So maybe she just ate some bad pizza the night before, had a bad dream about a pineapple, and then you mentioned pineapple during the session. Seriously, that could be it.

Remember, a positive attitude goes a long way.

Reports

LexLuther
    Quote Originally Posted by Olecranon  [View Original Post]
    Hi friends,

In both CL and PB an European Massage Therapist advertises having an Spa or so in Bethesda MD. I don't find further reviews. Does anybody know if they do more than a ordinary massage, I. E. What don they do after the flip? PM me, if you like, would be highly apppreciated.
    Ok, I'll be the one to ask. What is your native language? I'm going to guess German.

LexLuther.

Reports

Smacks

It's been a while since I've been here, but a recent trip to greenbelt was a win

I noticed it seemed pretty dead on this front and on the NoVa board, so I did a little research and tried my luck in greenbelt.

The place goes by TK, and is a kmp. Got there, the mamasan hustled me into a room, so I don't know how many girls are there. I couldn't understand my girls name when she introduced herself, but she was mid 40's with big bolt ons. Lots of make up, and she presented well. She was friendly, and without much discussion she took me to the table shower and scrubbed me down. Average table shower, and back to the room. She started the massage, and it was also average at best. Then the flip. After some random chit chatting, she seemed to be comfortable and the party started.

Good place to stop by if you're looking to relax and blow off some steam. The damage was 70 for the hour+$. 20 tip. While I paid the hour I think the total time was closer to 45 min.

It's worth checking out, and I hope you guys do. Treat the ladies well, it seems like the fun ones are in short supply around here these days.

Reports

JmSuttr

A couple of points about X Facta's info

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...orted/17564507

Important to note that the Detroit poster is not a representative of LE but rather of some group that calls itself the Michigan Advocacy of Professional Massage Therapists (whatever that is). So any statements she makes about monitoring, arrest and "guaranteed" criminal charges need to be taken with a giant shaker of salt.

LE and local county / city agencies have always used licensing laws to harass MPs and independents for as long as I can recall. Passing a new law to require the license to be "in hand" doesn't strike me as any kind of watershed moment. And, even if the post signifies a stronger enforcement climate in Detroit is currently underway, I don't see how that's different from the crackdowns and sweeps LE periodically conducts.

IMHO, Geraldine is most likely a frustrated CMT / LMT who is pissed that a lot of her business has gone to bodyworkers who offer a better menu. Too f*cking bad, get over it.

Reports

Tha X Facta

News from the Motor City

Click Here!!

X . . . Coming to the DMV?!?

Reports

JmSuttr

Post in the Mont. County (MD) forum

Hi friends,

In both CL and PB an European Massage Therapist advertises having an Spa or so in Bethesda MD. I don't find further reviews. Does anybody know if they do more than a ordinary massage, I. E. What don they do after the flip? PM me, if you like, would be highly apppreciated.
    But, before you ask, make sure you RTFF for that area and do some forum searches. Then, if you still need to ask the question, you should absolutely post the CL and BP links so people know which spa you're asking about.

Reports

Olecranon

Massage center in Bethesda

Hi friends,

Reports

Propilot

Zasza

Quote Originally Posted by Zingie  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to say she does pro only now in some NOVA spa and no longer goes by that name.
    Zingie, can you pm to me her new name and what spa in Nova that she is working out of? I saw her a few times in Nova but lost contact with her when I was on TDY. I would love to see her again and get re-acquainted. Thanks I owe you one.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Reports

Zingie
    Quote Originally Posted by Overload  [View Original Post]
    When traveling through the DC area (from Tampa) I used to see a very nice Thai masseuse who advertised on Craigslist. Her add was Massage by Zasza and she worked in NoVA. Her number no longer works and I do not see ads for her so I'm wondering if anyone knows what happened to her. She was an independent and gave a very good massage. If anyone knows whether she is still doing massage work it would be appreciated if you would let me know. Thanks.
    Sorry to say she does pro only now in some NOVA spa and no longer goes by that name.

Reports

Olecranon

Not a place for flippers.

Hey,

So nothing for HJ and HE there. Does anyone know a more satisfying place around the area?

Ole.

Reports

Danielp

WCM. Woodley Park

Quote Originally Posted by MmQuickX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Wellness Center Massage Center not we the Woodley Park metro? A bit of Google research indicates generally good endings, but anyone have experience they'd like to share? Pm appreciated.
    Hey,

Reports

Je2010
    I got nothing as well. Was told to keep underwear on and no flip. Would be great for me as well, but not going to spend anothrr $100 in hopes of being happy.

I was there a couple of weeks ago. Nice massage, not highest level, but okay. House fee 100. Didn't expressively ask for HE, but indicated by body moves that I was interested in more. Also was not asked by the girl to flip, so nothing happened except average massage. I thought, they don't do flip etc. Didn't go again so far. Would be happy about any advice / experience, because place is convenient for me.

Ole.

Reports

JohnDoe6

Looks a little dead up here on this front

I generally post on the Roanoke forum but have some Intel on one of my atf's, she mentioned she will be in either Alexandria or DC early next week taking care of a few family matters so I suggested she could always make it a working trip to cover her expenses while she's there & she was not opposed to the idea. So SENIORS can pm me for info be / see she does not advertise, 100% utr.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 387 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations