Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 386 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Vamonger
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieSmithtc10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited this one?
    For the last few years they have had 1 old craggly girl. Saw new listings and on a whim at least wanted to see who was there. Old girl must have died or paid off her syndicate debt. Door answered by a late 40's early 50's k_girl with decent body who said they have 2 girls working. Nvr saw 2nd. Standard nova with a nice table shower and at least before hot stones too. Probably better places to go IMHO.

Reports

MmQuickX

Unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by JTreehorn14  [View Original Post]
    RTFF. A few minutes glance over the DC section would show you that the massage parlor scene has been dead in DC for nearly a decade. You will have to go past the beltway if you want anything more than a legit massage.
    I just moved to DC about 2 weeks ago and I've been searching hard for an AMP or any such thing in DC and it's non-existent. It blew my mind. Even the providers here have rougher rates. I guess that all goes up with Cost of Living.

As I do not have a car here, I feel like it's difficult to make it out to the VA area or anywhere that is not Metro accessible, as a lot of these places are. I wish I could find somewhere near NW DC with massages that did offer something extra.

It absolutely kills me that the Chinatown here is not even remotely Chinese feeling.

Reports

Overload

Zasza

When traveling through the DC area (from Tampa) I used to see a very nice Thai masseuse who advertised on Craigslist. Her add was Massage by Zasza and she worked in NoVA. Her number no longer works and I do not see ads for her so I'm wondering if anyone knows what happened to her. She was an independent and gave a very good massage. If anyone knows whether she is still doing massage work it would be appreciated if you would let me know. Thanks.

Reports

JmSuttr

Near Union Station

Quote Originally Posted by TripStoner  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading up this morning and will be arriving on Amtrak into Union Station. As I'll be carless, I was curious if there was a AMP with young / attractive woman I could head to on foot or easily from the station? I'd really like to find a nuru option or at least a very attractive massage therapist who is generous.

Any recommendations? Please PM me or respond here if you have ideas.
    There's a large group of money-loving wh*res within walking distance of Union Station. They have absolutely no morals, minimal screening requirements and as long as you have plenty of cash you'll be welcomed with open arms.

As you walk out of Union Station, look to the south for a large building with a white dome. At last count there were 535 different providers from which to choose.

Reports

Roamin Roman
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieSmithtc10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited this one?
    The obvious answer is, "Yes".

If you read the reviews going back some number of weeks, you'll find that a few members have reported on this place.

The hint here is: Don't be lazy. And especially don't be lazy with your very first post as a member. You'll get very little help if you do that, and you get even less respect. The 'coin of the realm' in this forum, as any member will tell you, is information, and members obtain their information through the expenditure of their hard-earned dollars and their valuable time. Nearly all are willing to help a newbie, but they're not going to hand stuff to you on a silver platter when you've just shown that you're unwilling to do the basic research. So, take a little time and do the same thing that the others have done, namely: Read the posts that other members have graciously shared.).

One more thing: If you opt to visit Oasis in Dumfries, or any other place, report back (discretely) with your findings, be they good, bad, or ugly.

Good luck, stay safe, and be careful. And, as another member say, "Always be kind to the ladies. ".

RR.

Reports

JamieSmithtc10

OASIS THERAPY. Dumfries

Anyone visited this one?

Reports

Tipster2

Rtff

I'm heading up this morning and will be arriving on Amtrak into Union Station. As I'll be carless, I was curious if there was a AMP with young / attractive woman I could head to on foot or easily from the station? I'd really like to find a nuru option or at least a very attractive massage therapist who is generous.

Really? Your inquiry is TGTBT. Perhaps you should try TBWNN. It will require that you reach back a few years into the USASG Archives for DC.

Reports

NamesPat

Atmb on Columbia

This is by far one of my favorite places decent massage the girls are ok and they offer more than you ask.

Reports

TripStoner
    Who has more attractive (and under 35) ladies?

Arlington Physical Center (on Columbia Pike), ATMB Therapy (on Lee Highway), or Health Center (Wilson Blvd location)?

Any recs for Arlington area?
    For readers information. I did end up going to Health Center on Wilson Blvd. Middle aged woman met me at door, offered me massage for $60/60 minutes. I asked if I could see other women to choose from. She acted confused (though I am confident she understood). Eventually, brought in a different woman named Cindy. Also middle aged (mid-40's) though with better body and a prettier face (noting special but busty at least).

Cindy game a very intimate massage. No request needed or questions asked, she just went into it with her hands (my only cues were to get fully nude under towel and give her hands slight grabs when she massaged mine--to which she laughed). Asked if she ever took off top, she said no. But she did let my hands touch wherever on her while give me the strong finish (I did ask before). Didn't ask for a tip, though I gave one. She hugged goodbye after I was dressed and was very friendly the whole time. Not the best massage but she did the job very well and offered a very calm and positive attitude the whole time.

Reports

TripStoner

Arlington AMPs

Who has more attractive (and under 35) ladies?

Arlington Physical Center (on Columbia Pike), ATMB Therapy (on Lee Highway), or Health Center (Wildon Blvd location)?

Any recs for Arlington area?

Reports

TripStoner

DC (near Union Station)

Reports

JmSuttr

Don't be nervous, just ask

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyButter  [View Original Post]
    I know questions regarding this place have popped up on this board a few times. I'm a Georgetown resident and regular of Qi Spa for "legit" massage services. The girls are gorgeous and I do kind of get the vibe extras might be an option but I'm waaaaay to nervous to ask. Has anyone had any experience here? I've done my research and hve found nothing. Thanks in advance.
    A simple and polite "Are any extras available for an additional tip? Just between us, of course. " should suffice. You may get turned down but you may get a little smile and a HE. I assure you she gets asked that question all the time, and often rudely and / or with groping. So if you're polite and she's not in a bad mood, even she says no it shouldn't affect your next visit.

So go forth boldly and conquer (and report back)!

Reports

JTreehorn14
    Quote Originally Posted by kutha  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys, I'm visiting DC and was looking to hit a MP. I'm staying in the Dupont area, are there any MP within walking distance of that area? Sorry, I'm not familiar with the area, I can take a cab somewhere but don't want to travel too far. Looking for a MP with attractive thin girls with a happy ending. Any info would be great, but looking for something walking distance of dupont, HE, and rates?

Thank you.
    RTFF. A few minutes glance over the DC section would show you that the massage parlor scene has been dead in DC for nearly a decade. You will have to go past the beltway if you want anything more than a legit massage.

Reports

Honey Butter

Qi Spa in Georgetown

I know questions regarding this place have popped up on this board a few times. I'm a Georgetown resident and regular of Qi Spa for "legit" massage services. The girls are gorgeous and I do kind of get the vibe extras might be an option but I'm waaaaay to nervous to ask. Has anyone had any experience here? I've done my research and hve found nothing. Thanks in advance.

Reports

Happyguy1

Amp

I dreamt of going to Cherry Acu in Belle Point and saw a 30-35 ish Asian lady. Spent an hour for a decent massage and went home very happy.

█9608;9608;9608;9608;9608;9608;9608;9608;9553;——♥ CHERRY ACUPRESSURE! ♥——║9608;9608;9608;9608;9608;9608;9608;9608;9608;.

★ We offer the very finest in ASIAN care and pampering!

★ the best Swedish and Shiatsu massages in the city!

★ One call and one visit and we know you will be back for more!

★ Our Oriental staff are ready for you! Call NOW! ☆ 301.313. 9040.

★ Healing Swedish • Deep Tissue • Shiatsu • Table Shower / Body Scrub.

★9733;————Open 10 am-11 pm Every Day! CC's Accepted. ————★9733;.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 386 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations