Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 387 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Propilot

Zasza

Quote Originally Posted by Zingie  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to say she does pro only now in some NOVA spa and no longer goes by that name.
    Zingie, can you pm to me her new name and what spa in Nova that she is working out of? I saw her a few times in Nova but lost contact with her when I was on TDY. I would love to see her again and get re-acquainted. Thanks I owe you one.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Reports

Zingie
    Quote Originally Posted by Overload  [View Original Post]
    When traveling through the DC area (from Tampa) I used to see a very nice Thai masseuse who advertised on Craigslist. Her add was Massage by Zasza and she worked in NoVA. Her number no longer works and I do not see ads for her so I'm wondering if anyone knows what happened to her. She was an independent and gave a very good massage. If anyone knows whether she is still doing massage work it would be appreciated if you would let me know. Thanks.
    Sorry to say she does pro only now in some NOVA spa and no longer goes by that name.

Reports

Olecranon

Not a place for flippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielp  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

I went there a couple of times early this year after a friend recommended one Japanese in particular who was SMOKING hot (her name was S*ie). Massage was great, she even used hot stones. On the flip, I asked for some help and she told she could watch me doing it. 120 damage (80+tip), and then home. The first time I thought "I'll have better luck with her next time". After the second time nothing else happened, I gave just 80 and realized I was not coming back. But. She was hot. I am not sure about those reports that talk about HEs.
    So nothing for HJ and HE there. Does anyone know a more satisfying place around the area?

Ole.

Reports

Danielp

WCM. Woodley Park

Quote Originally Posted by MmQuickX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Wellness Center Massage Center not we the Woodley Park metro? A bit of Google research indicates generally good endings, but anyone have experience they'd like to share? Pm appreciated.
    Hey,

I went there a couple of times early this year after a friend recommended one Japanese in particular who was SMOKING hot (her name was S*ie). Massage was great, she even used hot stones. On the flip, I asked for some help and she told she could watch me doing it. 120 damage (80+tip), and then home. The first time I thought "I'll have better luck with her next time". After the second time nothing else happened, I gave just 80 and realized I was not coming back. But. She was hot. I am not sure about those reports that talk about HEs.

Reports

Je2010
    I got nothing as well. Was told to keep underwear on and no flip. Would be great for me as well, but not going to spend anothrr $100 in hopes of being happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Olecranon  [View Original Post]
    I was there a couple of weeks ago. Nice massage, not highest level, but okay. House fee 100. Didn't expressively ask for HE, but indicated by body moves that I was interested in more. Also was not asked by the girl to flip, so nothing happened except average massage. I thought, they don't do flip etc. Didn't go again so far. Would be happy about any advice / experience, because place is convenient for me.

Ole.

Reports

JohnDoe6

Looks a little dead up here on this front

I generally post on the Roanoke forum but have some Intel on one of my atf's, she mentioned she will be in either Alexandria or DC early next week taking care of a few family matters so I suggested she could always make it a working trip to cover her expenses while she's there & she was not opposed to the idea. So SENIORS can pm me for info be / see she does not advertise, 100% utr.

Reports

Olecranon

No HE

Quote Originally Posted by MmQuickX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Wellness Center Massage Center not we the Woodley Park metro? A bit of Google research indicates generally good endings, but anyone have experience they'd like to share? Pm appreciated.
    I was there a couple of weeks ago. Nice massage, not highest level, but okay. House fee 100. Didn't expressively ask for HE, but indicated by body moves that I was interested in more. Also was not asked by the girl to flip, so nothing happened except average massage. I thought, they don't do flip etc. Didn't go again so far. Would be happy about any advice / experience, because place is convenient for me.

Ole.

Reports

Momo240

ENLIVEN THERAPY (Tysons Corner)

My first review here, went yesterday to Enliven.

Only two girls there, the mamasan who is probably 50 something, not attractive, and a younger girl, maybe 25, who is just ok.

Got the mamasan unfortunately, did a table shower treatment which was nice, back and overall massage was ok. Finished up Nicely.

Overall I give it a 5/10. Will report if I try another one in the area, anyone got attractive girls around there?

Reports

MmQuickX

Reports

Mongermonger

Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    There's a large group of money-loving wh*res within walking distance of Union Station. They have absolutely no morals, minimal screening requirements and as long as you have plenty of cash you'll be welcomed with open arms.

As you walk out of Union Station, look to the south for a large building with a white dome. At last count there were 535 different providers from which to choose.
    No one replied to one of the best posts I have ever seen on here?

Mm.

Reports

Honey Butter

Atmb

I go way back to the Kona Spa days in Bethesda. This town was insane with talent in the late 90's. Early 2000's. Vermont Spa then became the place in the mid-2000's. I continue to venture out now and then but find myself utterly disappointed. What used to be standard looks for the mama-san is now standard for the girls. The only place that is remotely interesting anymore is ATMB in Virginia. Always have a good time there. Nothing like the Kona Spa days but I'll take it.

Reports

MmQuickX

Ever seen her?

Anyone ever seen this lady? I'm only interested because she's local, and it seems interesting.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/thp/4598541891.html

Reports

Redward46

Traveling from Virginia to DC

Howdy, I have noticed from this board that DC is dead, and everyone says try Virginia. I will be driving from Virginia in to DC. What area should I stop? Any suggestions? AMP or otherwise?

Redward.

Reports

Vamonger
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieSmithtc10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited this one?
    For the last few years they have had 1 old craggly girl. Saw new listings and on a whim at least wanted to see who was there. Old girl must have died or paid off her syndicate debt. Door answered by a late 40's early 50's k_girl with decent body who said they have 2 girls working. Nvr saw 2nd. Standard nova with a nice table shower and at least before hot stones too. Probably better places to go IMHO.

Reports

MmQuickX

Unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by JTreehorn14  [View Original Post]
    RTFF. A few minutes glance over the DC section would show you that the massage parlor scene has been dead in DC for nearly a decade. You will have to go past the beltway if you want anything more than a legit massage.
    I just moved to DC about 2 weeks ago and I've been searching hard for an AMP or any such thing in DC and it's non-existent. It blew my mind. Even the providers here have rougher rates. I guess that all goes up with Cost of Living.

As I do not have a car here, I feel like it's difficult to make it out to the VA area or anywhere that is not Metro accessible, as a lot of these places are. I wish I could find somewhere near NW DC with massages that did offer something extra.

It absolutely kills me that the Chinatown here is not even remotely Chinese feeling.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 387 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations