Scroguard.com
camplacecash

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 390 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Busternutter  [View Original Post]
    Take Uber & it will be much quicker.
    Good point, and probably not that much more expensive than the Metro & buses. It would be pretty easy to use a medical office as a destination.

Uber

Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    I've gone to a couple of former DC-quality AMPs in suburban MD using public transportation. You can Metro close enough to take a connecting bus. If you are pressed for time, you can take a taxi from the Metro station to a legit place (medical building, shopping mall, hotel, etc) within walking distance of the AMP.

Having said this, I got a bit of a nostalgia trip the other day while walking in NW. I walked right past the old Downtown location and also walked down the 1800 block of M street. I fondly recalled the old townhouse located between the 1819 Club and Camelot. You could "warm up" with eye candy in the strip clubs and then walk right next door to a top-quality AMP. I remember that there were two AMPs in the same building. The one on the second floor was really crappy but the one on the third floor was outstanding.
    Take Uber & it will be much quicker.

Wg

Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    When I went there, a sign was placed in the room that said keep underwear on. Still got the massage, but was not optimistic and I was right.
    I've never paid any attention to that sign, and I've never had any issue with the provider ("S_a" Just cover yourself with a towel, which in many cases will fall to the floor after a while. If she insists on putting your underwear on (and this has hapened elsewhere), just get dressed and walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Having said this, I got a bit of a nostalgia trip the other day while walking in NW. I walked right past the old Downtown location and also walked down the 1800 block of M street. I fondly recalled the old townhouse located between the 1819 Club and Camelot. You could "warm up" with eye candy in the strip clubs and then walk right next door to a top-quality AMP. I remember that there were two AMPs in the same building. The one on the second floor was really crappy but the one on the third floor was outstanding.
    I was in Cleveland Park recently and had the same thought.

Quote Originally Posted by JTreehorn14  [View Original Post]
    I just have to shake my head that this thread keeps getting updated. Are any of you really surprised when you go to a massage place in DC and it's legit only? I know things were glorious in the olden days, but DC has been a desert for HE (and more) massage parlors for close to a decade. If you're so desperate for a rub-and-tug, drive a half hour to any number of places in MD or VA. That's what I do, and I have no idea why I'd even try any places in DC. Of course if you don't have a car. Well. My sympathies. That would be an awkward Uber ride.
    I went there when I first moved to DC and didn't see any reviews on it. Some of us were not around when DC wemt south and I didn't do a lot of research. That was my fault.

Try Public Transportation

I just have to shake my head that this thread keeps getting updated. Are any of you really surprised when you go to a massage place in DC and it's legit only? I know things were glorious in the olden days, but DC has been a desert for HE (and more) massage parlors for close to a decade. If you're so desperate for a rub-and-tug, drive a half hour to any number of places in MD or VA. That's what I do, and I have no idea why I'd even try any places in DC. Of course if you don't have a car. Well. My sympathies. That would be an awkward Uber ride.
    I've gone to a couple of former DC-quality AMPs in suburban MD using public transportation. You can Metro close enough to take a connecting bus. If you are pressed for time, you can take a taxi from the Metro station to a legit place (medical building, shopping mall, hotel, etc) within walking distance of the AMP.

Washington, DC scene

Some of us have to work downtown & like a place to relax at lunch time. We have cars, but they are parked at suburban Metro stations. Agree that WG is hit-and-miss, mostly miss, but the same can be said for many NOVA places. DC is not a total desert, but you have to look hard, be lucky, and get to know a provider. The Russians on 11th St. NW (used to be on 4th St SW) are OK in a pinch.

Not worthwhile

When I went there, a sign was placed in the room that said keep underwear on. Still got the massage, but was not optimistic and I was right.
    Hi,

I also went there some time ago, asking for a massage. Pants I had to keep on. Not a really good massage, and nothing else, by far not a HE. You get definitely better massage at other places TOGETHER with HE.

Olecranon.

Lousy

Hi,

Massage was not really a good one. Since nothing else happens you get some other places for the same price with better service, massage including HE.

Ole.

Quote Originally Posted by ZebraSoile  [View Original Post]
    When they first opened, "S__ " gave a nice finish, but she has since cut back. A very good massage, lots of teasing, but no HE. She is a very sweet & attractive therapist. Basic one hour. 7 but upsell, which I declined. Walls don't go all the way up, and there are curtains, not doors. Want to have fun? Climb up on table and look over the partition to the next room! But be careful. Across from Woodley Park Metro.

Md. Board

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide808  [View Original Post]
    http://dc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gree...-1313/15225539

Anyone go to this AMP? Visiting DC this week and might need some Asian stress relief.
    Yes. Plenty of info on the Md. Board.

Philly

Yeah then at least enjoy aphilly cheese steak to warm ya up. AMPs not worth it in dc.

Chinese condos at 29

First time. A bit of a shady set up at first but nice once you're there. Met nina very small and slender. Probably early 40's but cute as a button. Massage was lackluster but prices were low and hearken back to a time recently past. Think old Annapolis rd. Where I always felt like I was getting a deal at least I will be back. It will be my new go to place. Most of the regulars on this board seem to know the low down already but if you want to chat and have actual useful verified reports (don't care if you're a senior as I am not) pm me.

WG Wellness, Woodley PArk

When they first opened, "S__ " gave a nice finish, but she has since cut back. A very good massage, lots of teasing, but no HE. She is a very sweet & attractive therapist. Basic one hour. 7 but upsell, which I declined. Walls don't go all the way up, and there are curtains, not doors. Want to have fun? Climb up on table and look over the partition to the next room! But be careful. Across from Woodley Park Metro.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 390 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations