Fetish Hookup

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Popeye363
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximV  [View Original Post]
    Is there ant action in any shape of form around here? A massage parlor or under the radar latin babe I can see?
    I have read good things about this (but have no first-hand experience):

http://longisland.backpage.com/BodyR...ry-23/51791734

631-XXX-5961.

Reports

Kellynscal
    Monger coming in for a visit from S Cal. A year or so back I had a good experience at 140 Rt 109. Is that still a good spot to re-visit? I won't have the luxury to TOFTT this time in so looking to be efficient.

Thanks for the Long Island Intel.

Kelly.

Reports

NyMaleMan
    Quote Originally Posted by NyMaleMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the AMP in Bohemia on the north sunrise service road is still open? I went there twice a couple weeks ago and was severely disappointed to find it closed. If anyone has a phone number, please pm me.
    Answered my own question. Thankfully it still is and still excellent.

Reports

NyMaleMan
    Does anyone know if the AMP in Bohemia on the north sunrise service road is still open? I went there twice a couple weeks ago and was severely disappointed to find it closed. If anyone has a phone number, please pm me.

Reports

NyMaleMan

Ronkonkoma AMP

So my usual place is closed and I go to a AMP I find in rubmaps located in Ronkonkoma off LIE service road. I am let in and greeted by a little older, heavier AM. I figure this is Momosan and I pay her $. 6 for hour. She leads me into a room and leaves me to undress. I am a little disappointed when she returns. The is not all that attractive and probably in her late 40's early 50's. The place is small, decently clean. Well lets start off with good. She gave one of best messages of the AMPs I went to. She put some strength into it and I enjoyed the message. Then she asked me if I want more. I asked for my usual FS and she said no. I then asked for BJ and she told me only touchy. So I asked how much and she said $. 6 for she touchy me, I touchy her. That is a little higher than I usually go for HJ but I was so disappointed my other place was closed I went for it. She let me play with her tits and she worked on me. She was okay when I took them out and played with them. I went to touchy her down below and she said no, more money. I wasn't about to pay more for a HJ from momason so I just finished off. Now I will give them the benefit of the doubt that it was my first time there so maybe if I was a regular I could have got more. Not sure if I would want more from momason. So I would rate her message at a 8, her touchy at a 6 and the value at a 4. I would not go back unless I heard my experience was unusual.

Reports

NyMaleMan

Bohemia AMP #2

So I wrote on one place in Bohemia that is my favorite. Now there is another one that is not nearly as good. This is on Sunrise Hwy South and hidden away. Typical nondescript building with buzzer on door. I was met by Momason. Gave her $. 4 for 1/2 hour. She led me to small room. Asian girl about 30 came in and gave me okay message. Nothing to write home about. She was cute but had some extra pounds on her. I have to say she was very nice but spoke little english. She let my hands roam all over her. Then asked it I want more. I got a HJ for $. 4. Wasn't bad. Would take off any clothes but let my hands roam underneath. Took her time. Next time I went there it was freezing in the place (last winter). Talk about shrinkage. I asked for BJ or FS and was told no. So in between the disappointment and cold, it was taking me a while. Then comes in momason. She tells the girl to leave. She is old and not at all attractive. But she whips out her tits, puts them in my face and starts to really work me. She started using both hands and blowing with her mouth. What she missed in looks, she made up in technique and had me finished quickly. Then the other girl came back and cleaned me up. I had to tip them both so it was a little more expensive for just a HJ. As weird as it may be, if I ever went back, I may secretly hope momason would join in again. I would rate this place a 6 if you are looking for a HJ, a 4 if you are looking for a good message and a 0 if you want more than that.

Reports

NyMaleMan

Bohemia AMP. One of best

So I have been lurking on here for a little while and decided to give back a little and post some of my experiences. I haven't been to many but let me start with one of best. There is a AMP in Bohemia right off Sunrise HWY Service Road North. Do not confuse this one with the one of Sunrise HWY South which I will review in another report. This palces has given me some of the best experiences I had. Place is nondescript from outside. Blinds are drawn and door is locked with only buzzer to get in. When let in I was greeted by an attractive Asian woman named Louise. I never remember their names but for some reason her name stuck. Not sure if Chinese or Korean, am not good at that. She was in her mid thirties. She was fairly attractive. A little heavy on makeup. She was in decent shape. Could speak a little English. I paid $. 6 for a hour. The place is small but clean and neat. Soft lighting and music sets the mood. We started with table shower, one of my first, very relaxing. Then she started a message. Not bad but wouldn't go there if I really wanted a message. She then gave me a real strange look and asked, more, more. I figured I take a chance and ask for FS. She said $1. (Since then it was always $1. 2 so maybe this is the starter price) We did a CFS and she was actually pretty good. We switched a bunch of positions and she at least made me feel she was into it. Felt reasonably tight and wet (unlike some other places). I finished off and she cleaned me off with hot towel. Another time we actually ended up in a 69 and she gave me a CBJ. Not many AMs that I would go down on but she seemed very clean and she was delicious. We always end in nice hug and she actually seems like she wants me to come back. I have never seen anyone in this place but her. Not sure if there are more girls. I have to say this is my favorite place so far. I am a little worried because I tried to go twice a week ago and found the place closed. I ended up in another place that I was not at all happy with (will report on that). I am hoping that Louise may be sick or away and not that the place is closed permanently. I will report back if I find out. Otherwise on a scale of 1-10 I would give this place a 7-8.

Reports

NyMaleMan
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBoy1965  [View Original Post]
    Visited my usual place again, I haven't found one any better. Table shower is always a treat, it's kind of the preview of things to come. Taken to a massage room by Louise, outstanding 27-33 year old Korean beauty. 60 entrance fee and 120 for every thing else. She really enjoys her work, CBJ, CG, RCG, DTY. FK and everything you expect from a nice girl friend experience. Place has Been open for at least 2 years just exceptional service.
    Anyone know if this place is still in business? I went to it twice last week and it was closed.

Reports

NyMaleMan
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBoy1965  [View Original Post]
    Same house on south side of Sunrise, I wonder why I go anywhere else. Yesterday they had Coco, Gina and Mimi. I chose Mimi again. Mimi is mid thirties tiny brunette that is a great provider. After a nice massage, we went right into a girlfriend experience. There was no flip, she just laid down next to me and let me do whatever I wanted with her. DFK, DATY, DATA, CG, MISS, CBJ... YOU NAME IT WE DID IT! Mimi was exhausted after our session and so was I. But better service I have never had.
    Can anyone send me PM giving location of this place. I want to give it a try.

Reports

Yyzvisitor

West Babylon

Quote Originally Posted by Bisaya  [View Original Post]
    I never gone there by myself but I used Google Maps and I found it. Can't tell you exactly the name of the shop but it is very obvious if you really want to find it. BP already had given their exact address & phone #?
    I think there are two I can find in the W. Babylon area. Can anyone tell me if its on the north side or south side of Sunrise?

Thanks.

YYZ.

Reports

Maxim V

Commack

Is there ant action in any shape of form around here? A massage parlor or under the radar latin babe I can see?

Reports

Bisaya
    Quote Originally Posted by LiverSnap69  [View Original Post]
    I just read most of the posts and my friend and I are looking for these places everyone are talking about, I know addresses aren't allowed but if someone can help direct me better to these places that would be very helpful. Looking for Latina girls mostly!
    I never gone there by myself but I used Google Maps and I found it. Can't tell you exactly the name of the shop but it is very obvious if you really want to find it. BP already had given their exact address & phone #?

Reports

Bisaya
    Is there any review about the "Elim Spa" at New York 112 & Lincoln Rd? Looks like the Banner or Sign is new?

Reports

HoneyBoy1965

West Babylon you can't lose

Same house on south side of Sunrise, I wonder why I go anywhere else. Yesterday they had Coco, Gina and Mimi. I chose Mimi again. Mimi is mid thirties tiny brunette that is a great provider. After a nice massage, we went right into a girlfriend experience. There was no flip, she just laid down next to me and let me do whatever I wanted with her. DFK, DATY, DATA, CG, MISS, CBJ... YOU NAME IT WE DID IT! Mimi was exhausted after our session and so was I. But better service I have never had.

Reports

HoneyBoy1965

Great staple on Sunrise Hwy in Bohemia

Visited my usual place again, I haven't found one any better. Table shower is always a treat, it's kind of the preview of things to come. Taken to a massage room by Louise, outstanding 27-33 year old Korean beauty. 60 entrance fee and 120 for every thing else. She really enjoys her work, CBJ, CG, RCG, DTY. FK and everything you expect from a nice girl friend experience. Place has Been open for at least 2 years just exceptional service.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations