Worldwide escort directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 233 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 3489
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3414

    McDoogals Closed?

    Drove by McDoogals just past midnight and it was all locked up. No cars at all in the parking lot. Anyone know what happened?

  2. #3413
    Was there last week for the first time. VIP was quoted as $60 + $60/ song. Had a great LD + VIP with Rosie.

    Quote Originally Posted by MetPage  [View Original Post]
    It's actually changed a lot.

    It's 40 if not a member and 25 if you are VIP is 60 to the house then whatever the girl wants to charge you. I've seen girls charge as low as 60/ song or 100/ song with extras more depending on what you want to do.

    It's better to negotiate ahead of time than it is to assume. Also be weary of girls who talk a big game then deliver nothing when you get in the room.

    I've been going there over 10 years and seen everything from good to bad in that place.

  3. #3412
    Quote Originally Posted by HotNuts  [View Original Post]
    Not cheap. I think it was 40 or 50 to the house, and then the same per song in the VIP. Add to that whatever you work out with the "dancer" for the favor requested, which differed per girl (think I donated 50 for HJ or Russian and 100 for bbj).

    And that's not counting the "membership" card. Also, not every girl went in the VIP, and I know at least one could have been had outside for much less through backpage.

    But, haven't been there in just over a year, and I've read they've had almost total turnover. Some good lookers there, but those were likely the non extras girls. Regardless, just ask any girl if they're up for<specific favor if they stop to chat; they're all pretty open to either helping you out or pointing you to someone who can help give you a hand.
    It's actually changed a lot.

    It's 40 if not a member and 25 if you are VIP is 60 to the house then whatever the girl wants to charge you. I've seen girls charge as low as 60/ song or 100/ song with extras more depending on what you want to do.

    It's better to negotiate ahead of time than it is to assume. Also be weary of girls who talk a big game then deliver nothing when you get in the room.

    I've been going there over 10 years and seen everything from good to bad in that place.

  4. #3411
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234  [View Original Post]
    I have never been there. What was the damage for the BJ? And how does it work there? I know it's byob. But how does everything else work?
    Not cheap. I think it was 40 or 50 to the house, and then the same per song in the VIP. Add to that whatever you work out with the "dancer" for the favor requested, which differed per girl (think I donated 50 for HJ or Russian and 100 for bbj).

    And that's not counting the "membership" card. Also, not every girl went in the VIP, and I know at least one could have been had outside for much less through backpage.

    But, haven't been there in just over a year, and I've read they've had almost total turnover. Some good lookers there, but those were likely the non extras girls. Regardless, just ask any girl if they're up for<specific favor if they stop to chat; they're all pretty open to either helping you out or pointing you to someone who can help give you a hand.

  5. #3410
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingBag  [View Original Post]
    Rooms are a hit and miss because alot depends on the girl. I've gotten rooms but the girls are skittish. But on another time, I get the same rooms and the girls go a little further (handjob, blowjob, and I get to eat their pussy). But thus far, haven't found a girl willing to go the whole distance. Really strict club. Either they have cameras in the rooms or they have glass door where people can look in. So very little privacy as well.
    The rooms don't have cameras, but it mainly has to do with how much people outside can see in. With the expensive rooms you can completely turn the lights off and the walls go all the way up to the ceilings. With the cheaper rooms, you can't completely turn the lights off and the walls don't go completely to the ceiling so you can basically hear what's going on next door.

  6. #3409

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by HotNuts  [View Original Post]
    I dropped in a few times last year and can confirm that HJ and BBBJ were available.
    I have never been there. What was the damage for the BJ? And how does it work there? I know it's byob. But how does everything else work?

  7. #3408
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to check out Hustler on Tuesday because $2 for almost any drink is better than most Happy Hours. I've only just started checking out the strip clubs in Bmore. For a Tuesday night, it was pretty busy (granted, $2 drinks is going to do that LOL). But to be honest, I was slightly disappointed with the quality of dancers. Because it's a corporate strip club, I was thinking that the girls would average at around 7-8, but it was more like 5-6. Most were pretty average, some above the average, some below. And a few well below. I went in with the expectation that I wouldn't be getting extras. One girl came around and introduced herself. Tall, brunette. Maybe a 5-6. She was really nice though. Immediately pushed for a room. Champagne rooms (more privacy) were $800/30 minute, $1400/ hr. Other rooms were $400/30 minute, $800/ hr. For $1000/ hr, I can fuck an A-list pornstar. I declined the room offer and got a few lap dances from her. Not bad. $40/2 dances and they play most of the song. The 7-8 girls were hanging around a birthday group so I knew that my choices were slim after that.

    I'll probably end up going to Hustler on Tuesdays because of the $2 drinks and it's not far from me.
    Rooms are a hit and miss because alot depends on the girl. I've gotten rooms but the girls are skittish. But on another time, I get the same rooms and the girls go a little further (handjob, blowjob, and I get to eat their pussy). But thus far, haven't found a girl willing to go the whole distance. Really strict club. Either they have cameras in the rooms or they have glass door where people can look in. So very little privacy as well.

  8. #3407
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    Damn, you can get BBFS at the Wagon?
    I dropped in a few times last year and can confirm that HJ and BBBJ were available.

  9. #3406

    $2 Tuesdays at Hustler

    So I decided to check out Hustler on Tuesday because $2 for almost any drink is better than most Happy Hours. I've only just started checking out the strip clubs in Bmore. For a Tuesday night, it was pretty busy (granted, $2 drinks is going to do that LOL). But to be honest, I was slightly disappointed with the quality of dancers. Because it's a corporate strip club, I was thinking that the girls would average at around 7-8, but it was more like 5-6. Most were pretty average, some above the average, some below. And a few well below. I went in with the expectation that I wouldn't be getting extras. One girl came around and introduced herself. Tall, brunette. Maybe a 5-6. She was really nice though. Immediately pushed for a room. Champagne rooms (more privacy) were $800/30 minute, $1400/ hr. Other rooms were $400/30 minute, $800/ hr. For $1000/ hr, I can fuck an A-list pornstar. I declined the room offer and got a few lap dances from her. Not bad. $40/2 dances and they play most of the song. The 7-8 girls were hanging around a birthday group so I knew that my choices were slim after that.

    I'll probably end up going to Hustler on Tuesdays because of the $2 drinks and it's not far from me.

  10. #3405
    Quote Originally Posted by BR4549  [View Original Post]
    Longtime monger here. Traveling to your city today. Will be staying downtown / inner harbor on Light St. And suggestions for a club in the area? I see several but you never know about quality. Thanks and if ever I'm St L in happy to retune favor.
    Hustler has the best quality but fewer extras.

    Red Room has best quality where extras are available.

    Circus was the bottom but good reports have been seen lately.

    There is no cover, walk in look around and if you like what you see stay for a beer. If not walk out.

  11. #3404
    Quote Originally Posted by BR4549  [View Original Post]
    Longtime monger here. Traveling to your city today. Will be staying downtown / inner harbor on Light St. And suggestions for a club in the area? I see several but you never know about quality. Thanks and if ever I'm St L in happy to retune favor.
    RTFF, regunoob BR4549. You too lazy to do that? And you say you're a long time monger here? WTF?

  12. #3403
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    Damn, you can get BBFS at the Wagon?
    I don't know about the current girls but I've gotten it from 3 girls that worked there last year. I'm sure some will be willing to at the right price.

  13. #3402
    Quote Originally Posted by MetPage  [View Original Post]
    Down the street at Wagon Wheel you can get extras in VIP. Some girls charge outrageous prices though but I've had anything from HJ to BBFS depending on the girl.
    Damn, you can get BBFS at the Wagon?

  14. #3401
    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if there are any VIP extras at golds club. I am tired of the block and the quality is just getting worse. Need to find some new faces.

    Any other clubs anyone can suggest that have hotties and VIP extra?
    Down the street at Wagon Wheel you can get extras in VIP. Some girls charge outrageous prices though but I've had anything from HJ to BBFS depending on the girl.

  15. #3400

    Gold club extras

    Does anyone know if there are any VIP extras at golds club. I am tired of the block and the quality is just getting worse. Need to find some new faces.

    Any other clubs anyone can suggest that have hotties and VIP extra?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
wildpeachvacation

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape