Free Wife Hookups
Hobby tips
Best Hook Up site on the web
Meet MILFS Tonight
Bang a Milf
Fetish Hookup

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 176 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

ThomasTrain1
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    The problem with the Player's Club is it's more expensive than other clubs. Doesn't it cost $80 for a lap dance at a private room?
    That's probably right but didn't get that far. Did get the upsell feeling from the beginning but was intrigued by the new system. I wanted TO and the girls wanted easy money rather.

Reports

One Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps "recreational" was not a good word for what I had in mind, many are heavy users. About 20 years ago I got to know one block girl very well, she told me that absolutely every girl in her bar used heroin and cocaine. Perhaps the drugs of choice have evolved since then, but many of the girls remain heavy users.

We've seen various news and Hollywood shows where girls are tricked or forced into being prostitutes and then they start using drugs. I believe that it is typically the reverse order: girls started with drugs and then went to stripping and prostitution to support their drug habbit.
    I think your probably right about that HT. A girl named "Megan" who (at least a couple of months ago) worked at the Circus talked with me about a year ago when I was just hanging out in the Midway. (She was getting ready to go to work.) She told me a story (and I think I believe / believed her) that at one point she was maybe a freshman in college and her BF at the time got her hooked on pills (Percocet or Oxycontin probably). It was down hill from there until she (relatively quickly) ended up on heroin (a much cheaper drug). At that point in time we still could have fun (not for TO, but just going from a nice "regular" bar on the block.) The last time I saw her her breasts were badly scarred and not at all fun to play with. (They were painful / tender to the touch for her as well.) She tried to tell me a story about a bad accident, but I think the accident was a dirty needle ending up in her breasts too many times.

Everyone be careful out there.

One Man.

Reports

ShadowBK
    The problem with the Player's Club is it's more expensive than other clubs. Doesn't it cost $80 for a lap dance at a private room?

Reports

ThomasTrain1

Players Wagon Wheel

Was in last night, first time. Interesting system. BYOB, brought a small Jack, that's about just right. 15 $ for the "membership" for one yrear (required). 25 $ entrance fee to get in, this time and every time in the future. The membership is good for one year. Once inside you get a red cup for your drink and a bag for the bottle, it stays in the bag all night. The girls are easily 8-9, good for a strip club. However, since the clients are almost all regulars, they are a bit high-strung and don't get a lot of traffic. Both I talked to complained they were running low on business that night, both poured out long stories of needing support, almost felt for them. Good looking though and more sophisticated than at other low end clubs. One of them told me she "dated" so that would have been easy but her long personal story made it less compelling. The other one had issues with grandmother and "I'm in the hole" stories and didn't date (although seemed to be thinking about it). Bottom line, it's different and worth trying for a different experience. If you like extended conversations with dancers in a low key, more private environment. Recommended.

Reports

Horsetrader
    I agree that many (most) street prostitutes are heavy recreational drug users; if they don't get their money from hooking, they will get it some other way (boosting, muggings, whatever).
    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan  [View Original Post]
    I agree with everything that HT said except for this: With drugs like heroin and crack cocaine (the most common drugs used by the dancers on the block who use drugs) people may start out using those drugs for recreation, but they quickly become addicts, and then it's not for recreation. The girls who use drugs on the block are just in the early stages of addiction, the stage when their bodies haven't begun to fall apart.

One Man.
    Perhaps "recreational" was not a good word for what I had in mind, many are heavy users. About 20 years ago I got to know one block girl very well, she told me that absolutely every girl in her bar used heroin and cocaine. Perhaps the drugs of choice have evolved since then, but many of the girls remain heavy users.

We've seen various news and Hollywood shows where girls are tricked or forced into being prostitutes and then they start using drugs. I believe that it is typically the reverse order: girls started with drugs and then went to stripping and prostitution to support their drug habbit.

Reports

FunShip75

Block dancers and drugs

"The girls who use drugs on the block are just in the early stages of addiction. " - Have you been to the Circus? I wouldn't call those girls early stage. There are some hard core life long addicts down on the block. I took my first trip down to the block over 10 years ago. Never met anyone that I knew of on drugs until I visited he Block. To this day I'll still run into some of the same girls now that I've seen over 10 years ago down on the Block still struggling with the same addiction.

Some of the better clubs do a better job at limiting the amount of nodding off at the bar now a days though. Nodding off at the bar use to be normal.

I agree with everything that HT said except for this: With drugs like heroin and crack cocaine (the most common drugs used by the dancers on the block who use drugs) people may start out using those drugs for recreation, but they quickly become addicts, and then it's not for recreation. The girls who use drugs on the block are just in the early stages of addiction, the stage when their bodies haven't begun to fall apart.

One Man.

Reports

One Man
    Of course, we are all in that same choir. One day in the future, probably after I'm dead and gone, prostitution will be legal. It won't happen too soon because too many people point to human trafficing and the associated drug problem. I believe that a very few percentage of prostitutes are trafficed. Nearly all of our prostitutes are looking for quick and easy money. An uneducated girl can either take home $25 after working 4 hours at McDonalds or after doing a 20 minute BJ. I agree that many (most) street prostitutes are heavy recreational drug users; if they don't get their money from hooking, they will get it some other way (boosting, muggings, whatever).

Prostitution could be regulated just like plumbing or medical services or food services or any other business. Although we would vote for legal prostitution behind closed doors, how many married men (or men with daughters) are willing to stand up in public and push to get it on the ballot?

One Man.

Reports

Horsetrader
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    Preaching to the choir, brother. I have sung that song for many years. I never did get it. The block bars and simply licenses for printing money and that adds up to taxes for the city and state. Why not maximize the proft to the city, state and citizenry for what's actually happening? Reading and politicians / closet mongers? Instead, mongers go way out of their way to support an underground economy and, of course, all of the other less savory activities that go with it.
    Of course, we are all in that same choir. One day in the future, probably after I'm dead and gone, prostitution will be legal. It won't happen too soon because too many people point to human trafficing and the associated drug problem. I believe that a very few percentage of prostitutes are trafficed. Nearly all of our prostitutes are looking for quick and easy money. An uneducated girl can either take home $25 after working 4 hours at McDonalds or after doing a 20 minute BJ. I agree that many (most) street prostitutes are heavy recreational drug users; if they don't get their money from hooking, they will get it some other way (boosting, muggings, whatever).

Prostitution could be regulated just like plumbing or medical services or food services or any other business. Although we would vote for legal prostitution behind closed doors, how many married men (or men with daughters) are willing to stand up in public and push to get it on the ballot?

Reports

Ebdawgg

Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkAgain  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with you, Ebdawgg.

Just like King's Cross in Sydney, Australia or the world famous red light district in Amsterdam, it could've been an amazing tourist attraction.

Shit, makes complete sense and logic, just put all of your vices that everyone wants and desires into one area, and control it. Make it fun for the whole family. Now if only we had some forward-thinking, progressive politicians that would legalize prostitution and put some brothels down there, we'd be in business.

Everyone would be happy. The gov. Would get their cut, the citizens would get a safe place to enjoy themselves, and it would make it a safer career choice for aspiring ho's.
    Preaching to the choir, brother. I have sung that song for many years. I never did get it. The block bars and simply licenses for printing money and that adds up to taxes for the city and state. Why not maximize the proft to the city, state and citizenry for what's actually happening? Reading and politicians / closet mongers? Instead, mongers go way out of their way to support an underground economy and, of course, all of the other less savory activities that go with it. You can blame the "feminazis. " whatever and whoever they really are, but I think American society likes vice, they just don't like to say it. Frankly it was best summed up in Ken Burns' "Prohibition" when an old Lutheran said "Baptists pray in public but drink in private; Lutherans drink in public and pray in private. ".

And don't get me started on vice all being in one place. Imagine if shopping malls were illegal. Everything would still get sold, it's just that cities and counties would have zero real zoning control and maximum expense of zoning, by police regulating the marketplace.

Yeah. The Block. There's still time to save it. OK; now you can shoot me for sounding like some stupid preservationist or something.

Reports

ShadowBK
    I agree with you too, but the feminazis and the Christian right won't allow it.

Reports

Drunk Again
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]

It's a shame. The block could be a world class tourist attraction if the city had decided to treat it that way way back when. Getting nostalgic. I'll have to get down there again soon. Even a bad block is better than no block.
    Totally agree with you, Ebdawgg.

Just like King's Cross in Sydney, Australia or the world famous red light district in Amsterdam, it could've been an amazing tourist attraction.

Shit, makes complete sense and logic, just put all of your vices that everyone wants and desires into one area, and control it. Make it fun for the whole family. Now if only we had some forward-thinking, progressive politicians that would legalize prostitution and put some brothels down there, we'd be in business.

Everyone would be happy. The gov. Would get their cut, the citizens would get a safe place to enjoy themselves, and it would make it a safer career choice for aspiring ho's.

Reports

ShadowBK
    I'm familiar with City of Industry, but I was talking about traditional red-light districts.

Reports

Sfrancis118

La

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if The Block is the last remaining red-light district in the US.
    If you are in the la area, check out city of industry. Adll details can be found on this board.

Reports

ShadowBK
    I wonder if The Block is the last remaining red-light district in the US.

Reports

Ebdawgg
    Well, another wonderful day (night) in paradise. I remember when the block (and especially the one side of the block) wasn't so thuggish. Did this sort of thing happen back in the "old" days?
    The old days?

The old days on The Block looked like Leave it to Beaver complete with June baking cookies.

No way. The old days were crazier and far more thugish. That is if thugs included E Bawlmer 'and' SW Bawlmer white boys. I can't even begin to remember all the things I saw on the block since my first visit a few months before Reagan took office for the first time. I mean I really don't even know where to start. Pretty much anything went back then and it was much like the Victorian red light district.

Even as late as the early 2000's I saw every vice known to man take place in front of me at one time or another.

By the time OMalley took office as mayor and said something to the close to "I hope the block would just wither and die" we saw the writing on the wall.

It's a shame. The block could be a world class tourist attraction if the city had decided to treat it that way way back when. Getting nostalgic. I'll have to get down there again soon. Even a bad block is better than no block.

Posting Limitations