instabang.com

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 171 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

ThomasTrain1

Players plays you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mangaman  [View Original Post]
    Players Club in my experience has best lap mileage off the block.
    Checked them out online and they have an unusual system. Girls get no house fees, but there is a one-year "membershipt" 15 $ at the door. $25 a dance. And it is BYOB...WTF? Most clubs make the money in the drinks as well as the girls..what is going on. Is this is a good business model? Is it real? Any 1st hand experience?

Reports

Mangaman
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    Which strip clubs outside of the block do you guys think has the best lap dance mileage?
    Players Club in my experience has best lap mileage off the block.

Reports

One Man

outcall

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTrain1  [View Original Post]
    One Man, I have tried just that. Have ended up befriending a handful of dancers who want to do the afterhours extra credit. Local room nearby works wonders. And not too expensive as they are very flexible with fees. Since they are not regular SWs usually it's more of an experience. More time and more control in local room too than in VIP in-house. So it's essentially an outcall where there are no surprises. They do need to leave after the deed. I put in the tub / shower first though, that's my rule, and it pays off well. Clean action all the way. I've found this to work best off the Jewel Box and possibly Circus. Haven't had much success elsewhere. Knowing their shift hours is key (you don't want to wait forever or not get a good night's sleep). Any other tips / info?
    I have found most luck at the Circus with the Jewel Box not far behind. Occasionally also had luck at the Pussycat, but that is not always sure-fire. I have had my best luck (and also best time) if I am respectful of the girl and treat her like a human being and not chattel. Also discuss what you expect from them up front so there will be no surprises / disappointments. By that I don't mean exactly how / what you expect them to do / perform, but more like do you expect an hour...all night...where you will meet up. It also is important that you provide them transportation to / from...and not lose sight of your main goal and hers...You want great pleasure and a GFE.she wants money and certain safety. That is why it is important for you to buy her a couple of drinks in the club (but not a dozen), so that she can get a sense of you and be relatively sure that you're not an axe-murderer or a serial rapist. Be careful however. I once took a girl to my hotel and she insisted on double the original amount. When I refused and tried to take her home or kick her out, she became very aggressive and I found out her BF had followed us to the hotel.

Happy Mongering.

One Man.

Reports

ThomasTrain1

Meeting at Midway

Quote Originally Posted by OneMan  [View Original Post]
    I find it is always more fun (and considerably less expensive) to have a (relatively) inexpensive hotel within a 5 or 10 minute drive (but not so cheap as to offend), have a few drinks (2 or 3) in the bar with a promising girl and then invite her to join you back in your hotel room for several hours after she gets off work. This only works for me about 1 out of 4 or 5 times, but I find it to be more enjoyable (and much less expensive) than paying 3$ or 4$ (and most of that goes to the bar anyway). You can always have the girl meet you at the Midway or one of the food places on the block or the 7-11 a few blocks up from the block. They just have to believe that you will be reasonable, safe, respectful of their limits (including time). While it doesn't always work, when it does, it usually a much greater pleasure than the VIP rooms at a bar on the block. BUT...if you're married, make sure to pay for everything in cash.

I remain just.

One Man.
    One Man, I have tried just that. Have ended up befriending a handful of dancers who want to do the afterhours extra credit. Local room nearby works wonders. And not too expensive as they are very flexible with fees. Since they are not regular SWs usually it's more of an experience. More time and more control in local room too than in VIP in-house. So it's essentially an outcall where there are no surprises. They do need to leave after the deed. I put in the tub / shower first though, that's my rule, and it pays off well. Clean action all the way. I've found this to work best off the Jewel Box and possibly Circus. Haven't had much success elsewhere. Knowing their shift hours is key (you don't want to wait forever or not get a good night's sleep). Any other tips / info?

Reports

ShadowBK
    Which strip clubs outside of the block do you guys think has the best lap dance mileage?

Reports

Enor Muscock
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmac7256  [View Original Post]
    I have been reading the forum for some time now but only had a few posts but I just wanted some info. Somebody told of a place called McDoogal's in AA County. Before I make the trek down there has anybody been there and can let me know if it is worth trip. I'm just checking to see if it is worth my time and money to find it.

Thanks.
    McDoogals. Pasadena. BYOB club. Some nice eye candy and laps are decent, but I never attempted any extra's in the club (too open), or explored takeout. There was a blonde Latina with nice D's there who gave excellent lap, but she may be gone by now. Haven't been for a while.

Reports

Bigmac7256

NcDoogals

I have been reading the forum for some time now but only had a few posts but I just wanted some info. Somebody told of a place called McDoogal's in AA County. Before I make the trek down there has anybody been there and can let me know if it is worth trip. I'm just checking to see if it is worth my time and money to find it.

Thanks.

Reports

The Impaler

Mixed Success @ Tony's

Got the digits of a young darkskin AA chick from Tony's a few nights back. She's relatively new to the club. About a 4 in the face but an 8 in the body. Nice personality but real young.

Fast forward and I get her back to my place. Refuses any kind of BJ (CBJ or otherwise) but got a HJ, K9, mish and cowgirl. She took a pounding but got a whiff on the K9 that completely killed it for me.

There's potential freak with this one but I won't be investing time to groom her (no pun intended).

Other mongers help yourself to this one.

Reports

ShadowBK
    So, is FS confirmed in LD?

Reports

Sfrancis118

kitty at little darlings - dont bother

What a fake. Seen her before with an ok time. BBBJ before. Today she agreed to 150 for FS. Got in the room and "I don't do that". Told her we have before and she denied. Then asked for another 100 for BJ. I've been coming regularly and she pissed me off. Made her go thru the motions for remaining time. Saw casee after for a BBBJ at 125. Great BBBJ as usual. Warning posted.

Reports

DoeSurfer

Korean Bar Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Baltoguy03  [View Original Post]
    Recently I have frequented some Korean karaoke bars with some damn fine attractive women. Usually I buy them a few shots for some company. I'm trying to find out some more about them pm me if anyone has any insight.
    I am not that familiar with them, however if you post your question in the Northern VA section I am certain that more than a few of the seniors there can answer your question. If my recollection is correct, there was once a thread on K Bar girls. I am going from memory, but I think that they are paid and they are there for eye candy.

Reports

PassionDweller
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    FS isn't allowed in Hustler Club as far as I know. And speaking of which, do they allow topless touching again?
    I'm not sure but it seems unlikely anything fun happens there. Even if anything interesting happened there it would be really hard to talk to a dancer because the place was full. It was a real sausage fest, more guys with very little dancers. The stage area was full but the VIP area seemed empty. There were only a handful of people there.

The reason why it seems unlikely is LE hangs there and by that I mean, uniformed LE were inside the club acting as security. Maybe LE was only there for the night due to an incident or they hang there regularly, I'll have to visit more to be sure.

Reports

Mangaman
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaB  [View Original Post]
    It cost me 220 for VIP plus a tip when I was done. VIP room had a black leather sofa, a tall chair in the corner, some wooden thing in the other corner (I don't know what it was and I'm mad at myself for not checking it further) and a pole / stage for the girl to dance. I forget the girls name (it started with a B) but she was young, had a nice thin body and nice breasts. She put music on for some reason. I guess she thought I wanted her to dance for me or some shit. Told her to get naked as I was on the clock. She started blowing (bbj) me as I sat on the sofa. I'm packing 6.5 and she had no problem going all the way down. Went and sat on the tall chair and had her blow me some more. It was nice watching her suck me while I could see it happen from different angles thanks to the mirrors. I asked if I could face fuck her and she was down. Had her kneel on the stage while I tried to shove my dick through the back of her head. She took it like a champ only complaining sometimes about having to breath. I got naked and put a condom on. Had her bend over and hold the pole while I fucked her fucked her from behind. Had her sit on the chair facing backwards with her ass hanging off the end and pounded away some more. I asked if I could fuk her butt but she said no. We went to the sofa for some mish, dog style and her on top. Got a knock on the door that time was up so I flipped her on her back to finish the job. When I was about to cum I pulled out, took the condom off and she jerked me while my babies shot on her belly. Got her a towel to clean herself off and put my dick in her mouth one last time before we got dressed. Bought her a drink down stairs and went home.

Happy Birthday to me!
    How big a tip was expected gor those services?

Reports

Baltoguy03

Korean Bar girls

Recently I have frequented some Korean karaoke bars with some damn fine attractive women. Usually I buy them a few shots for some company. I'm trying to find out some more about them pm me if anyone has any insight.

Reports

ShadowBK
    Quote Originally Posted by PassionDweller  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen,

My hobby has been limited to sws, BP providers, and AMPs but Saturday night I decided to broaden my horizons. It was around 12 am and I was hitting up the bars and one of the clubs in Fells Point. Many don't agree but I find bar hoping and dancing fun but on my way home I decided I wasn't done.

I went to Ritz Cabaret (after paying a cover charge) and just realized this was the club featured on HBO's the wire so that in itself was worth the $10 cover. The club was clean and the lighting was okay but there were only three or four girls who were already occupied with other patrons. The club was full so I left. The waitresses were much hotter than the dancers themselves especially this tall blond one with massive breasts. Wonder if she works on the side?

So for the very first time I hit up the block and my report is positive. First club I hit is Pussycat because I rtff about the VIP room. I go in there and only see three dancers. All SW material so how the hell they pass as dancers is beyond me. One approaches me but she was fat (in all the wrong places) and looked like she shoots it. So I left and went to Hustler.

I hear Hustler is upscale so I go but its full of patrons and not enough dancers. Not worth the $15 cover charge but some guy sold me a pass for just $5 so I wasn't too disappointed. Girls were all okay looking, like a 6 or 7 on the civil scale. I don't know if the VIP would have been worth it especially of they don't offer any FS. If anyone knows more about the menu at the VIP please pm me.

For my last ditch effort I hit up Harem and I'm glad I did. Only three dancers and no stage?? Two of them were dogs but one blond spinner caught my eye. Her body wasn't much to look at but her face was similar to my highschool sweetheart so I thought, "what the hell? I have nostalgia.".

Ask for VIP which was a no go until I told her and the bartender that I've been to the VIP room before (total lie) and if I can't go there I'll take my business elsewhere. They reluctantly agreed and damn was it worth the hassle! Molly is probably a 7 on the SW scale but damn oh damn was I in for a treat! The menu was up to my expectations and since it was so late (1 am by now) and most of the patrons were gone, we had enough time to take a trip abroad.

The experience was like no other so I asked for her number and will definetely see her again. I will ask later if I can share with seniors but until then you need to pay the VIP fee plus tip and see for yourselves. Anyone who wants more details on this chick can pm me!
    FS isn't allowed in Hustler Club as far as I know. And speaking of which, do they allow topless touching again?

Posting Limitations