Arrangement Finders
Naughty Reviews
rubmaps.com
Bang a Milf
Scroguard.com
Fetish Hookup

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 177 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

ShadowBK
    Hustler club has also gone downhill. Not bad to go there daytime on a weekend. Usually a couple decent looking chicks and they have decent specials. On rare occasions you can get slightly more than the typical ld, but that has only happened for me twice.
    Amen to that. Used to be my favorite SC in Baltimore few years ago before they tone it down. Seems quieter too from my last visit. My current favorite is the Ritz Cabaret. I'm not big on strip clubs, but I always have a good time there in my last few visits. BTW, I never been to Scores or GGC. Am I missing anything? Is the LD milage good?

Reports

FunkySex1221

Monger night Out

We should set up a Mongers night Out to get together and hit a bunch of the strip clubs so that we can report on them. PM me if interested.

MB.

Reports

FunkySex1221

Sherries Show Bar

Took a break from mongering for a bit last night, and dropped in Sherries on Pulaski. Not a bad looking place on the inside. It being a Monday night, it was slow, only 3 AA girls working (2 were FAT and one skinny). The skinny girl was cute. Watched them all dance, tipped them, and left. Very friendly, just need to go back when there are more girls.

Reports

VBMayor

Go to Notel

Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    Very nice first post. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Going to her place is a bad idea. Bringing her to yours is even worse. Even if you have nothing of value, you are opening yourself up to all sorts of problems (What if she doesn't leave but calls her friends to come give you trouble? What if she comes back, with friends). Blockettes and notels are made for each other.
    I am from out of town but visit often so I always have an hotel, and that is the best option since they will never know where you live. I have had them come back the next day to the.

Hotel trying to get me to help them out.

Reports

Horsetrader

Go to a notel

Very nice first post. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Quote Originally Posted by BMoreMonger  [View Original Post]
    Found a couple girls that seem interested in after hours extra curriculars. Have never really followed through on it. I live downtown, don't have anything really worth anyones while to steal in my house, but am hesitant for obvious reasons to bring them back to my place. Thought about potentially going to their place, but don't know about that. Is that a bad idea? I don't really feel up for a notel, but am open to suggestions about good ones for that purpose. Any thoughts?
    Going to her place is a bad idea. Bringing her to yours is even worse. Even if you have nothing of value, you are opening yourself up to all sorts of problems (What if she doesn't leave but calls her friends to come give you trouble? What if she comes back, with friends). Blockettes and notels are made for each other.

Reports

BMoreMonger

New Poster

I rttf from beginning to end, and figured I would add my limited experiences.

I am mid thirties and have been doing the whole strip club thing since I was 18.

For my 18th birthday, I went to NS for some fun with some buddies. Good time, and it got me hooked. I haven't been back since, and it doesn't seem like I have missed anything.

About ten years ago, I used to love going to McDoogals. The all nude lap dances were fun, and the girls were generally hot. In the past ten years, the place has gone downhill. 1/2 of the crowd there used to be and the quality of women has dropped as well. Still a decent place to go on the cheap, particularly if you like having a couple drinks because it is byob. No extras that I have ever seen but some of the girls are good enough with the lap dance that they can get you off.

Hustler club has also gone downhill. Not bad to go there daytime on a weekend. Usually a couple decent looking chicks and they have decent specials. On rare occasions you can get slightly more than the typical ld, but that has only happened for me twice.

Scores and Ritz are both decent places to go with buddies who are not looking for more, but generally arent going to get too much for your money there. I like GGC more but for similar things. Sometimes they have specials (100 rooms, or free lap dance day) that make it worth its while.

Fantasies is like a sports bar with naked chicks. Usually they have big boxing or ufc fights, and the drink prices are not too bad. Not a bad place to go with some buddies for a game, but have not found any extras to my liking.

The place at lombard and eutaw is sort of a 1/2 point between the classier places and the block. I liked it more before they renovated it and added the upstairs. Now they try to charge a cover to go upstairs which is ridiculous. Can have a little more fun in the back than at the classier places but not as much fun as the block.

Recently (like the past six months) I have been going to the block more. Typically on a weekend, usually during the day but sometimes at night. Often start at the hustler for a couple drinks then move down the south side of Baltimore street.

To me, PC is a rip off with no extras available without lots of money. Decent eye candy but feel like I have always been ripped off there. Services not delivered as promised and the hard upsell.

RR is always good for me. Seems like there are always a good amount of girls there. Some attractive some not. You can usually find what you are looking for and the prices are reasonable. I Like the male bartender during the day.

The upstairs one a couple doors down (upstairs JB?) is always a disaster. Every time I have been up there there have been zero guys, which isn't a bad thing. But the women there seem to be the reason. Even by block standards seems weak.

Harem is also usually pretty good for me. Usually a couple blockettes worth your time, and usually there seem to be limited guys there but a decent number of girls.

The rest of the places on baltimore street seem to be all the same to me. Never a great experience, never a really bad one.

Never really ventured down the side street. Was actually planning on doing that today, but went to RR instead and probably had more fun.

Never had a truly disastrous experience except once. I got really drunk (or maybe drugged?) one night. I made it home somehow and the next morning went to get food and realized I didn't have my drivers license or one of my credit cards. An awkward phone call with my cc company let me know that the last charge was at the place all the way on the west side on the north side of Baltimore st. Luckily, the only charge was for 30 $, so to their credit they didn't try to charge a bunch of shit to my card. I went back in the morning and got my cc and license, and realized I had dodged a bullet. Usually pretty good about keeping the cc in my pocket. I learned my lesson there.

Found a couple girls that seem interested in after hours extra curriculars. Have never really followed through on it. I live downtown, don't have anything really worth anyones while to steal in my house, but am hesitant for obvious reasons to bring them back to my place. Thought about potentially going to their place, but don't know about that. Is that a bad idea? I don't really feel up for a notel, but am open to suggestions about good ones for that purpose. Any thoughts?

Reports

Girlmoneys

Players club system

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    What exactly is this new system I heard about?
    There used to be about 10 semi private cubicles for lap dances. You paid $30 per dance to the girl. They did have one private area but it was something like $300 for 15 minutes so it was never used.

Now there are about 5 of the semi private booths. Same price but sometimes a line. The new part is 3 or 4 private rooms. Price was $30 to the club to get in, recently raised to $40. Dances in those rooms are around $40 each depending on the girl and are nude or topless.

Reports

RedBaron Daron

Gold Club

Quote Originally Posted by MdCurious2  [View Original Post]
    I actually liked the GC club before they remodelled. Just like a greasy spoon diner, the crummy GC was a lot of fun. I had a LOT of high mileage adventures on the upper deck. Never knew what happened to Camille from GC. She disappeared on me. Her sister was fun too. Glad I got that off my bucket list when I was young. Those were the days. Camille use to stroll by dunkin donuts. MDC.
    I went to the GC several times a few years ago, used to hang out with a busty blond named Missy, she worked days as a nurse. Great girl. Love to know what happened to her? Maybe reconnect.

Reports

Md Curious2

GC- old days

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Monger  [View Original Post]
    Actually, it has been BYOB forever. At least as far back as I can remember, and that goes back quite a while. In fact, I remember quite a number of fellows used to haul a cooler into the place. I never got take out, per se, but did date a couple of ladies that worked there (as in not pay for play dating). But that was before Hustler, and even before the remodel of the Gold Club, when GC was really crummy, but a lot more fun. The spectacular blonde dancer used to make out with me during the lap dances. Ah, those were the days!

Dr. Monger.
    I actually liked the GC club before they remodelled. Just like a greasy spoon diner, the crummy GC was a lot of fun. I had a LOT of high mileage adventures on the upper deck. Never knew what happened to Camille from GC. She disappeared on me. Her sister was fun too. Glad I got that off my bucket list when I was young. Those were the days. Camille use to stroll by dunkin donuts. MDC.

Reports

FunkySex1221

Crazy Russian

Dropped into the Crazy Russian last Saturday night and it was kinda dead. Only a few dancers (all were about 7-8/10) and only a few customers. Girls not real pushy about $$ and each girl put on a show to go along with the music they chose to dance to. It was a different experience. Drinks reasonably priced. May go back if I'm looking for something really laid back.

Reports

Dr.Monger
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTrain1  [View Original Post]
    Mostly the fact that it is BYOB. Bring your own small, medium, large size bottle of anything in a bag (a Macallan 12 for all they care) for the cost of paying $25 at the entrance. Share it with the girls (you're popular now). Then long 1-1 chat with a preferrred provider. They have "love booths" (like the dance spaces in the 2nd floor of hustler) to have conversations. Then shell out for the lapdance or get digits for later, I didn't get to the lapdance part (apparently it's expensive). I left to pick up a SW.
    Actually, it has been BYOB forever. At least as far back as I can remember, and that goes back quite a while. In fact, I remember quite a number of fellows used to haul a cooler into the place. I never got take out, per se, but did date a couple of ladies that worked there (as in not pay for play dating). But that was before Hustler, and even before the remodel of the Gold Club, when GC was really crummy, but a lot more fun. The spectacular blonde dancer used to make out with me during the lap dances. Ah, those were the days!

Dr. Monger.

Reports

ThomasTrain1

Players at the Wagon Wheel

Mostly the fact that it is BYOB. Bring your own small, medium, large size bottle of anything in a bag (a Macallan 12 for all they care) for the cost of paying $25 at the entrance. Share it with the girls (you're popular now). Then long 1-1 chat with a preferrred provider. They have "love booths" (like the dance spaces in the 2nd floor of hustler) to have conversations. Then shell out for the lapdance or get digits for later, I didn't get to the lapdance part (apparently it's expensive). I left to pick up a SW.

Reports

ShadowBK
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTrain1  [View Original Post]
    That's probably right but didn't get that far. Did get the upsell feeling from the beginning but was intrigued by the new system. I wanted TO and the girls wanted easy money rather.

Reports

Bdls73

Northpoint

Has anybody gotten any mileage in the lapdance rooms at Memories, Christina's or Dreamers?

B.D.

Reports

ThomasTrain1
    The problem with the Player's Club is it's more expensive than other clubs. Doesn't it cost $80 for a lap dance at a private room?
    That's probably right but didn't get that far. Did get the upsell feeling from the beginning but was intrigued by the new system. I wanted TO and the girls wanted easy money rather.

Posting Limitations