instabang.com

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 172 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Sir Willae

Casey at LD

Confirmed. Her friend is smoking hot, too. Think her name is Charlie. Will definitely be back.

Just out of curiosity, how much do you tip?

Reports

Jim1542
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowxld28  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by there on a Thursday afternoon, it was empty and had 3 girls on. I got with the bartender and he put me on with a little cute blonde with great tits and ass. She gave me the tour and we had the VIP for $125 since it was slow. She didn't play any games with my big dick, just sucked and swallowed it like a pro. She liked her asshole fingered while she gave me the BBBJ. I finished in her mouth and she spat bought her a drink at the bar and I will be back.
    Would her name have been Casey? If so, she is a smoking little number.

Stay safe and keep the reports coming.

Jim.

Reports

Wowxld28

Little darlings

Stopped by there on a Thursday afternoon, it was empty and had 3 girls on. I got with the bartender and he put me on with a little cute blonde with great tits and ass. She gave me the tour and we had the VIP for $125 since it was slow. She didn't play any games with my big dick, just sucked and swallowed it like a pro. She liked her asshole fingered while she gave me the BBBJ. I finished in her mouth and she spat bought her a drink at the bar and I will be back.

Reports

Caha4

Night Shift

I was just looking at the nightshift website and all the pictures of the dancers are removed. Any one have any saved from back in the day? I'm looking for some of Charlie, thanks.

Reports

AznVrep
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltoguy03  [View Original Post]
    Recently I have frequented some Korean karaoke bars with some damn fine attractive women. Usually I buy them a few shots for some company. I'm trying to find out some more about them pm me if anyone has any insight.
    That sounds interesting. In nova so I'm not familiar with the bmore. Where are these fine establishments?

Reports

One Man

at the circus

I met m* at the circus a few years ago and we had a nice time. Saw her again for TO two weeks ago and she has gone downhill in a big way. Heroin is literally eating her up. She has many, many track marks. She has been shooting in her breasts and they are scared badly. If you're an addict, I suppose, heroin is a wonderful drug. It meets your need to satisfy your "cravings" (although they are never fully satisfied for very long), and it is relatively cheap. Apparently circus has a reputation as the place on the block where strippers go after they become hard core addicts and can't work anywhere else. She was actually a very nice girl when I first met her, and still is. But addiction is a terrible thing and everyone whom I have met who are addicted to heroin goes down a spiral sink hole sooner or later.

I remain.

One Man.

Reports

Chuppi

Good to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Girlmoneys  [View Original Post]
    I have been going here for 20 years or more, and its one of my favorite clubs. In the past no extras were available but FIV and sucking boobs was pretty common in the lap dance area. For a while they had 2 private rooms but the cost was about $300 half hour, so I never partook.
    In the past few months, they added 4 private rooms and cut out some of the lap dance seats. $30 to get in a room, and 30 topless /$40 nude dances. There is a lot more offered now. Details to seniors.
    Thanks for the info. I was planning to visit for the first time in a long while, and was wondering if it was worth it.

Reports

Girlmoneys

Playes club

I have been going here for 20 years or more, and its one of my favorite clubs. In the past no extras were available but FIV and sucking boobs was pretty common in the lap dance area. For a while they had 2 private rooms but the cost was about $300 half hour, so I never partook.

In the past few months, they added 4 private rooms and cut out some of the lap dance seats. $30 to get in a room, and 30 topless /$40 nude dances. There is a lot more offered now. Details to seniors.

Reports

Joey D
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    I've been away from the club scene a bit. Where is the best place to find take out easy? I know most are going to suggest the infamous block... But I kinda want a bit of better quality. Please advise.
    You can get lucky at Little Darlings, Scores or Hustler with takeout depending on which girl you talk with. I had luck at Little Darlings, and Scores.

Reports

Tbroi2

re: Take Out

I've been away from the club scene a bit. Where is the best place to find take out easy? I know most are going to suggest the infamous block... But I kinda want a bit of better quality. Please advise.

Reports

Mangaman
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenocturnal  [View Original Post]
    BYOB means they avoid a lot of regulations and inspections etc that other clubs have to deal with.

And since they aren't selling drinks, they make their money off the membership fee / cover charge.

Apparently, they've been in business for a couple of decades, at this location. They were around a long time somewhere else (Towson-ish?) before the current location.

I haven't been in a long time but it is my go-to recommendation when friends ask my strip-club advice for bachelor parties. None that followed that recommendation complained, quite the opposite.

I don't generally go there because while the lap dances are good and intense, I never had any that crossed any lines, nor got reports of such from my bachelor party friends. Just wholesome sexy flirting with the borders of propriety. Exactly what you would be looking for if visiting a club with a bunch of friends. If all you want is a good lap dance, this is the place you want. If you want more, you need to look elsewhere. (I'm sure others have had more luck than I fishing for takeout, but the layout when I've been there makes me very skeptical of the possibility of anything on-premises).
    Depends on your definition of crossing the line, but some line crossing can be experienced here with certain dancers. No FS, but some pretty liberal.

Dances / xtras.

Reports

Joey D

Chez Joey - Friday Night

-Gents-.

I heard from a bartender at Jewel Box that Chez Joey got raided Friday night. Does anyone know what happened?

Thanks,

Joey the.

Reports

Thenocturnal
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTrain1  [View Original Post]
    did her for a few minutes right at the bar down the dark corner. Did her well too. Guess that's not on the menu in many places.
    It isn't the norm, but you'd be surprised.

Upstairs Jewel Box is generally my "sure thing". It is my last stop most night, if I don't find what I want elsewhere, because if I stop there first, it'll still be my last stop for the night.

Lately, a girl I met upstairs moved downstairs so I've been going there, but when I lose track of her I'll be back upstairs.

PS. Upstairs "the thin one" isn't much help, 1) there is always at least one really thin one, 2) usually, all of them are medium to thin. {exceptions exist, the ones I recall are ladies that had been working there a long while and gradually grew from very thin to not at all thin.}

Reports

ThomasTrain1
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenocturnal  [View Original Post]
    BYOB means they avoid a lot of regulations and inspections etc that other clubs have to deal with.

And since they aren't selling drinks, they make their money off the membership fee / cover charge.

Apparently, they've been in business for a couple of decades, at this location. They were around a long time somewhere else (Towson-ish?) before the current location.

I haven't been in a long time but it is my go-to recommendation when friends ask my strip-club advice for bachelor parties. None that followed that recommendation complained, quite the opposite.

I don't generally go there because while the lap dances are good and intense, I never had any that crossed any lines, nor got reports of such from my bachelor party friends. Just wholesome sexy flirting with the borders of propriety. Exactly what you would be looking for if visiting a club with a bunch of friends. If all you want is a good lap dance, this is the place you want. If you want more, you need to look elsewhere. (I'm sure others have had more luck than I fishing for takeout, but the layout when I've been there makes me very skeptical of the possibility of anything on-premises).
    Great information. Let's put it this way, one night with a couple drinks I took the thin girl at the Jewel Box UPSTAIRS (this is different from the Jewel Box downstairs mind you, knew her from prior take out) and with condom did her for a few minutes right at the bar down the dark corner. Did her well too. Guess that's not on the menu in many places.

Reports

Thenocturnal
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTrain1  [View Original Post]
    but there is a one-year "membership" 15 $ at the door. $25 a dance. And it is BYOB...WTF?

Most clubs make the money in the drinks

Is this is a good business model?

Is it real? Any 1st hand experience?

Posting Limitations