Hobbytips.net

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 170 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

ShadowBK
    How is the quality of the women who frequent the Midway Bar? I assume it be hit and miss.

Reports

One Man
    I find it is always more fun (and considerably less expensive) to have a (relatively) inexpensive hotel within a 5 or 10 minute drive (but not so cheap as to offend), have a few drinks (2 or 3) in the bar with a promising girl and then invite her to join you back in your hotel room for several hours after she gets off work. This only works for me about 1 out of 4 or 5 times, but I find it to be more enjoyable (and much less expensive) than paying 3$ or 4$ (and most of that goes to the bar anyway). You can always have the girl meet you at the Midway or one of the food places on the block or the 7-11 a few blocks up from the block. They just have to believe that you will be reasonable, safe, respectful of their limits (including time). While it doesn't always work, when it does, it usually a much greater pleasure than the VIP rooms at a bar on the block. BUT...if you're married, make sure to pay for everything in cash.

I remain just.

One Man.

Reports

Jim1542

Pussy Cat VIP

Quote Originally Posted by WannaB  [View Original Post]
    Going to drop by PC sometime this week for a birthday present to myself. Planning to get some VIP service! First time getting VIP. How much damage is this going to cause me? Do I have to tip the girl? If I do have to tip how much should it be?

Thanks for the help.
    I had VIP with Cherry (MILF) two or three months ago. 30 minutes cost 200 to the bar and 100 to her. Watch the clock yourself as there is no warning, only a knock on the door when time is up.

We each had good oral time, but missed out on full do to lack of me watching the clock and bad timing.

Best of luck, and as always, be careful.

Jim.

Reports

Winefan

Opening Day

It's Opening Day.

Anyone interested in joining me for a stroll / troll on the Block this afternoon?

It has been a while since I have been down there, and it is always more fun with someone else along.

Reports

ShadowBK
    It's been a while, but one of the dancers who tried to upsell me VIP at 300 or 400.

Reports

WannaB

Pussy Cat Club

Going to drop by PC sometime this week for a birthday present to myself. Planning to get some VIP service! First time getting VIP. How much damage is this going to cause me? Do I have to tip the girl? If I do have to tip how much should it be?

Thanks for the help.

Reports

WannaB
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaB  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know where the asian girl who use to work at The Haven went? I had a number for her but it doesn't work anymore.
    Well if anyone sees her could you send me a message and let me know where she's working? She would do take out sometimes. Usually she would do it when rent was due and she was short. All three holes were open for business.

Reports

Steve 6969

Correction

Should have looked before hitting upload. It's 2 dances for $0, same as upstairs at LFHC.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve6969  [View Original Post]
    In my case (Saturday night) it was definitely more personal and more comfortable, but not more time than doing 3 sets of 3 lap dances for $40. A good deal for me because I really liked who I was with (Cadence). If you like small and cute and easy to talk to, she would be worth a visit.

Reports

Steve 6969

LD VIP - A little better than lap dances, little shorter time for the money

In my case (Saturday night) it was definitely more personal and more comfortable, but not more time than doing 3 sets of 3 lap dances for $40. A good deal for me because I really liked who I was with (Cadence). If you like small and cute and easy to talk to, she would be worth a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    I was there last week. Had a mediocre LD with one of the ladies there before I left. Tried to sell me VIP, but wasn't interested in. Anybody here tried the VIP in Little Darlings?

Reports

WannaB

Asian girl at The Haven

Does anybody know where the asian girl who use to work at The Haven went? I had a number for her but it doesn't work anymore.

Reports

ShadowBK
    Has anybody here been to Chezy Joey recently? Somebody mentioned being remodeled earlier. I was there few weeks ago and looks like they finished. Looks pretty nice and there was some good looking dancers, but I didn't buy dances or VIP.

Reports

James71

Eldorados followup

Quote Originally Posted by James71  [View Original Post]
    For those looking for something a little different you might want to check out the oil wrestling show at Eldorados every Monday.

The Monday event is kind of different from other nights. It's managed by one of the dancers I'm told, who "invites" the dancers she wants from other clubs in Baltimore and DC.
    Well so much for that review. I learned that the Monday event has now been cancelled. Don't know all the details, but apparently some of the "regular" girls took offense to the promoter / manager bringing in all those "outside" girls from DC and PG county. Her opinion was that if you want to bring people in on a traditionally slow night, you bring in the hottest girls and the guys will come too. Makes perfect sense right? But in a way, I understand how the normal girls felt left out and that the club wasn't being 'loyal' to them. On the other hand, if Mondays were dead before the new girl took over, you can't just expect to jump in once things start picking up either. Or maybe it was just a case of the fresh faces making more money. I dunno.

So long story short, it all fell apart last week between the dancers, the owner, and the promoter who wasn't backing down. (In her view, she was hired to bring in the crowd, and was doing it). At the end of the day, she decided to move on to bigger and better things. Sadly, the promoter (who was arguably the hottest dancer there too) is taking many of her "new" girls with her. That's about all I can say without naming names. I'm sure there is more to it, and everyone has their own version, but that's the meat and bones. Minus the drama.

I hear the club might continue the wrestling to try to keep the momentum going, but it's going to be hard when half the hot girls walked out (or more accurately, won't be coming back). Don't get me wrong, some of the regular girls are pretty hot too, but still. Simple mathematics. Anyway, it's a shame. The place was just starting to turn around. I may drop in on a Monday just to see how things turn out, but honestly my expectations are pretty low right now. Maybe they will surprise me. There were also a handful of girls I was starting to become pretty cool with, but not sure if they were with the "old" or "new" dancers. Probably a mix of both. Hope they come through all this ok.

It was all fun while it lasted. If I drop by when all this smoke clears, I may post a follow up.

Reports

ShadowBK
    That's pretty interesting. I forget to mention earlier that the girl was giving me a discount for VIP. I guess I TOFFT one day.

Reports

DoeSurfer

Ld

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    I was there last week. Had a mediocre LD with one of the ladies there before I left. Tried to sell me VIP, but wasn't interested in. Anybody here tried the VIP in Little Darlings?
    A few months ago a dancer schooled me on how things work (or at least worked then). Apparently, you can do what you want in the VIP, as long as the dancer is okay with it. I was told that the dancer keeps the money and you and the dancer work out the fee (as opposed to paying the bar, and then paying the girl a tip). I was very drunk at the time that I received the "tour" (I didn't buy VIP, but one of the dancers was nice enough to give me a tour). She also told me that they are more concerned about making sure that the girl gets paid, and that the amount of $$ you give the girl for VIP (just VIP, not what happens in VIP) depends on the girl and the house is not involved.

Again, I was drunk at the time, and this is completely opposite of how every other club at the block that I have been to works. Yet, that is what I recall. If I am mistaken, someone can set me strait.

Reports

ShadowBK
    Quote Originally Posted by Winefan  [View Original Post]
    Little Darlings on the Block. I was wondering if anyone had been lately?

I had gone when they first opened, but have not been in a while.

Anybody have anything?

Posting Limitations