Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 218 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    So true I remember back in the day the girls were gorgeous and if they did use you didn't know unless a chick that worked in the same club put a bug in your ear.
    Gods ones don't stay long. They move on to non-block clubs.

So true

Quote Originally Posted by AceKing88  [View Original Post]
    Been like that since the beginning of time so that's not new at all. More clear now that these establishments allow any female to work for them doesn't.

Matter if there hideous, smell, fugly, fat, dope fiends, Crack ******, toothless doesn't matter at all, long as there female there hired. Didn't use to be that way the girls were beautiful back in the day it was a requirement. If they did party it was no obvious signs like they are now. The block looks like a Methadone Clinic the quality of chics are Very Bad but to each it's own as always be safe.
    So true I remember back in the day the girls were gorgeous and if they did use you didn't know unless a chick that worked in the same club put a bug in your ear.

Quote Originally Posted by Skipper633  [View Original Post]
    Went to the Jewel Box earlier this week. Is it me or is crack an epidemic on the block these days? One of the dancers was out of control. She was extremely drunk and using some kind of meds.
    Been like that since the beginning of time so that's not new at all. More clear now that these establishments allow any female to work for them doesn't.

Matter if there hideous, smell, fugly, fat, dope fiends, Crack ******, toothless doesn't matter at all, long as there female there hired. Didn't use to be that way the girls were beautiful back in the day it was a requirement. If they did party it was no obvious signs like they are now. The block looks like a Methadone Clinic the quality of chics are Very Bad but to each it's own as always be safe.

Millstream Inn VIP $ question

Anyone know breakdown. I think it's 15 minutes for $. 5. Anyone know the rest. Also is that to the house and the tip to dancer. Giselle is back to dancing. Is her VIP as good as I think it will be?

With the Army Navy game tonight, downtown and inner harbor is crazy. Block is enjoying good amount of business. I had to bail out because a little too busy for my taste.

Visited the Ritz. Smoking hot blonde 9 looks. About 5'5"-5'6"ish. Every guy wanted a piece of her. But she bounced quickly to the next guy and then the next and then the next. There was one old guy who kept her long. He shelled out a lot to keep her on him for awhile. By the time she came to me, I was willing to shell out some serious mullah, but then when she talked, woooooo weeeeeeee. Her breath was instant death. That girl has not brushed her teeth in ages. Her 1 on the breath scale killed off the 9 in the looks scale. Mr. Happy folded back. She begged me to spend time with her; I begged her to stop talking.

Peeee yoooooo.

Quote Originally Posted by Skipper633  [View Original Post]
    Went to the Jewel Box earlier this week. Is it me or is crack an epidemic on the block these days? One of the dancers was out of control. She was extremely drunk and using some kind of meds.
    Happens every once in awhile it seems like, It will get better soon, they all need money for the holidays.

Swing by the Block not too long ago. Settled at Jewel Box. Good time with a 6 looks / 8 personality / 7 skills. She wasn't on anything but clean.

Also hit Goddess (not part of Block but nearby) a few times. Hit and miss. For every 3 visits that were misses in terms of decent quality dancers and enjoyable time, one hit.

Stay safe and warm, my monger brothers.

Peace.

The JB

Quote Originally Posted by GregIsLong  [View Original Post]
    You should have gotten with Piper or Jasmine.

Piper still needs some improvements so for her, I'd recommend the 2 for 1 $30 dance.

As for jasmine, I tried the rooms for $150 for 15 minutes, she was excellent!

I'll keep in mind with Lexi, I think she is the redneck dancer that only trusted white people. LOL no comment on that!
    I can never get Piper's attention, she's always with that older guy. Easy lap dance target? Don't think I know Jasmine, is she still there?

Quote Originally Posted by Crarus  [View Original Post]
    Went to millstream in earlier in the week. There was a sexy girl dancing and she introduced her self as Lexi. Said she had "lollipops". I thought I had seen her on the forums here so I asked a couple questions.

She seemed stop alluding to things and said she doesn't provide any services.

Seemed a bit abrupt? Wanted to just "talk" in the rooms for 375+ for 30 minutes. Finished my beer and left.
    You should have gotten with Piper or Jasmine.

Piper still needs some improvements so for her, I'd recommend the 2 for 1 $30 dance.

As for jasmine, I tried the rooms for $150 for 15 minutes, she was excellent!

I'll keep in mind with Lexi, I think she is the redneck dancer that only trusted white people. LOL no comment on that!

Desire is my new out of the way strip club!

Quote Originally Posted by StichJones  [View Original Post]
    Little late with this report but here it is anyway. Stopped in what once was Scary Sherries Friday night. Now named Desire. Been a while since I have been in any club and felt the urge while heading home so what the hell. Inside is fixed up nice. Stage in the middle of the bar. Side room with no door, a couch area for dances which were quoted at $60 for 2 songs. Drinks were offered for $25. I declined all offers. Standard system, money thrown on stage, dancers walk around after and ask everyone for a tip. Not as bad as some I recall though, they ask & move along with no attitude if you decline. Bartender was cool, didn't push the drinks to much but hey that is his job so no problem with that. Spoke for a bit with 2 dancers before the drink hustle. Didn't get the sense much happened with the dances beyond just a dance since the area was open & pretty visible. No vibe for take out but I really didn't press that so maybe it's available. Overall not a bad place if you in the mood to see a some ladies (not all ladies on stage remove clothes or show all) , have a beer & maybe explore more options.

Best of luck if you check it out.
    Just wanted to chime in and say that I believe lap dances are 3 songs for 60. Have had several in there. YMMV with the dancers. Good luck fellow mongers!

Millstream inn

Went to millstream in earlier in the week. There was a sexy girl dancing and she introduced her self as Lexi. Said she had "lollipops". I thought I had seen her on the forums here so I asked a couple questions.

She seemed stop alluding to things and said she doesn't provide any services.

Seemed a bit abrupt? Wanted to just "talk" in the rooms for 375+ for 30 minutes. Finished my beer and left.

Desire

Little late with this report but here it is anyway. Stopped in what once was Scary Sherries Friday night. Now named Desire. Been a while since I have been in any club and felt the urge while heading home so what the hell. Inside is fixed up nice. Stage in the middle of the bar. Side room with no door, a couch area for dances which were quoted at $60 for 2 songs. Drinks were offered for $25. I declined all offers. Standard system, money thrown on stage, dancers walk around after and ask everyone for a tip. Not as bad as some I recall though, they ask & move along with no attitude if you decline. Bartender was cool, didn't push the drinks to much but hey that is his job so no problem with that. Spoke for a bit with 2 dancers before the drink hustle. Didn't get the sense much happened with the dances beyond just a dance since the area was open & pretty visible. No vibe for take out but I really didn't press that so maybe it's available. Overall not a bad place if you in the mood to see a some ladies (not all ladies on stage remove clothes or show all) , have a beer & maybe explore more options.

Best of luck if you check it out.

Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    Written like a man who played lacrosse for Duke.
    Where's the FB "Like" button when you need it?

Posting Limitations