Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 901 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePimp  [View Original Post]
    Cute girl, buddy told me she gave no stop no quit until he said stop it isn't happening. Drank too much. But girl gave top notch head for 20 minutes and he fingered her all he wanted for Jackson. Pretty girl. Digits available for trade pm if interested.
    She's looking a bit chunky in the face and no pick marks either, she must be fresh out.

Kat

Cute girl, buddy told me she gave no stop no quit until he said stop it isn't happening. Drank too much. But girl gave top notch head for 20 minutes and he fingered her all he wanted for Jackson. Pretty girl. Digits available for trade pm if interested.
    How are the pick marks on her face? She's a really nice girl who does all asked of her. I just can't stomach the run down look. Last few times I've seen her I stopped to say hello but that's all. Has her face cleared?

Most have had her. Waste of time. She is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Gringo2123  [View Original Post]
    Hit OT around 2 trying to hook up with LuLu but one of you guys had her tied up. Cruised for a few minutes and found Jessica. Cute blonde, bbj and f. S for 30 bones. Hard to go wrong. Decent bbj you can see in photos how she makes jr disappear, 5 minutes in asks if I'm close to cumming so I offered her 10 more on top of the 20 to ride me cg. Nice hairless blonde cooter.
    Jessica is always fun. BJ not much to rave about. Cooter is def good. Last time I had her was 3 days ago. Black top. Black bootu shorts. Carrying all her shit. Told me she's homeless now. Anyway seeing her again next week.

Hit OT around 2 trying to hook up with LuLu but one of you guys had her tied up. Cruised for a few minutes and found Jessica. Cute blonde, bbj and f. S for 30 bones. Hard to go wrong. Decent bbj you can see in photos how she makes jr disappear, 5 minutes in asks if I'm close to cumming so I offered her 10 more on top of the 20 to ride me cg. Nice hairless blonde cooter.
    Mmm she does have a nice shaveD Pussy, a good creampie harlot!! Nice pics gringo.

Ot

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessica OT.jpg‎   Jessica ot 1.jpg‎   Jessica ot 2.jpg‎   jessica ot 4.jpg‎   jessica ot 5.jpg‎  

jessica ot 6.jpg‎  

I've reported about her before. She's been in OT for a while. She gives a decent BJ but when you start cumming she runs for the hills. Then says I'm sorry Haha.

I have a video of her on PH.

I enjoy the thrill of the hunt. There is something about going out in hopes of finding a better looking WSW is thrilling. These days the action is quite slow in SD. So stick to visiting TJ every week or 2 depending on the action is in TJ.

Quote Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's me. I have a utr that I can see just about anytime I want but I just love the thrill of the hunt. Not knowing what's going to be on the next block or who you're going to run into is a real high for me.

Kat maine

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AirBrush_20170226011604.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by PeterPipes  [View Original Post]
    I had to get this two top notch BBBJ at the same time. Enjoy the pics.
    WTF? You the man!

I just talked to Lulu and she said she had fun but you blinded her.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Oh A2

Shut the hell up. You can't confirm that I'm biglou.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Regardless of what this idiot says, as the Admin of this forum I can confirm without any doubt that Muff Diver 305, as Mister Roboto was before him, is in fact an alias for the member know as "BigLou". A2

I tried to get better pics, it looked even worse than that photo but first thing I thought of was maybe that's the real biglou. ,

Think I spotted BigLou while I was out cruising.

While this is funny as fuck I gotta delete the picture because we don't let people post pics of guys.

Seriously, that shit was funny

A2

All I can say is WOW! I just have to try that.

Posting Limitations