Scroguard.com

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 560 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Rookiemonger

PITA Angela

Got a text from the infamous Angela last night and set up for a session for earlier this morning. She had been fine the few times we got together before but after today, she is on my list of avoid. Too much of a PITA. The thing that pissed me off was she asked me to take her to get her meds and bring her back. I offered to drop her off but wasn't going to be her Yellow Cab. She takes forever getting all her shit together when we were done, I should have just left.

Then she's eating this granola bar in my car and I guess it's her F*CKED up teeth but 3/4 of the bar ended on my seat and of course, all the chocolate was smeared into my seat. The best part was giving her 30 Mario coins for FS including a trip to Greece, Her oral skills sucked! The bad way, too much teeth, felt like I was sticking JR into a mulch shredder.

Would not be repeating. She is still lactating from before, but now has a little what I think is a baby bump but she swears she not preggo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3258.JPG‎  

Reports

Rookiemonger
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    True Rook. Stings are easy to spot, turn a few corners, there will be back up LEOs in every direction. They like to get you to pull into a box canyon type affair if they can. If not they will box you in with cop cars. Everybody who streetmongers needs to sit down and watch COPS on TV. They show and tell you exactly what LE will do. It's not a big secret. They want you in your car or in a room, they want you to talk through a car window. They may or may not have you on camera. If you are not on camera, they can and will lie to you. If you are on camera they can still lie but they may not want it to go to trial, because you might beat the charge if they look really bad to a jury. The bad news there is that you would now have the arrest on record for all to see, and you are going to need to drop $$$ on a lawyer and you will never get that $$$ or a reputation back, so the cops win there too. If you see a sting get the fuck out of dodge! Don't try to fuck with the cops, you can't win, you will be a marked man and you will get special attention from Johnny Law for all time. Make note of the time and location then post it here.
    Well said, It's been years since I ran into a sting and luckily, I was aware of what the decoy was trying to do. I pulled up to this chick and ask her to get in. She said "I only get in down around the corner"! At that point, I told her "I was lost and was looking for this store and if she knew where it was". She said she didn't and I thanked her and got the hell out of dodge.

It was a eye opener for sure, sometimes you have to think with the small head, a decoy is easy to detect if you're monger street smart.

Reports

Skiper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    I'm always leary with new talent on the stroll. Better be safe than sorry.
    True Rook. Stings are easy to spot, turn a few corners, there will be back up LEOs in every direction. They like to get you to pull into a box canyon type affair if they can. If not they will box you in with cop cars. Everybody who streetmongers needs to sit down and watch COPS on TV. They show and tell you exactly what LE will do. It's not a big secret. They want you in your car or in a room, they want you to talk through a car window. They may or may not have you on camera. If you are not on camera, they can and will lie to you. If you are on camera they can still lie but they may not want it to go to trial, because you might beat the charge if they look really bad to a jury. The bad news there is that you would now have the arrest on record for all to see, and you are going to need to drop $$$ on a lawyer and you will never get that $$$ or a reputation back, so the cops win there too. If you see a sting get the fuck out of dodge! Don't try to fuck with the cops, you can't win, you will be a marked man and you will get special attention from Johnny Law for all time. Make note of the time and location then post it here.

Reports

LlamaSama

Proposal

Received a similar message except mine was an offer to take SW to fantasyland. Not trying to shame him because its probably innocent enough.

Somehow I think LE would be smarter or less direct than that, probably an over zealous new person. I'm new here myself but common sense dictates you should probably never meet anyone from a location like this. Just a bad look. I'm guessing he'll have a short career mongering: the.

'o. O) _.

Reports

JustAJon
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    True. Thats why I look over the entire area when I see a new gal. I always check any vehicles that are reversed parked or oddly parked when I'm in a unfamiliar area.

Reports

Rookiemonger

Leary!

Quote Originally Posted by Larrycarn  [View Original Post]
    My gawd, there were alot and I mean alot of chicks out tonight. I take the stroll daily after work and if I'm lucky, maybe there is 1 to 3 chicks and they are all dummies that are right by the cameras or are in right in front of everyone. Today though, from Hillsborough to Fletcher and by the side areas there were some very hot looking chicks. Something smells really fishy. Tommorrow, is either a arrest report blitz or plenty of good stories. I was tempted a few times to make the loop around just to see things closer but, did not a white chick by hillsborough with a hoodee stood next to the bus stop (a little closer to the pawn store) and on the side street was uncle tucked away. Not sure if they were working together but, a few chicks had thicker jackets and sweaters. Be safe.

Reports

Larrycarn

Check arrest report tommorrow:

My gawd, there were alot and I mean alot of chicks out tonight. I take the stroll daily after work and if I'm lucky, maybe there is 1 to 3 chicks and they are all dummies that are right by the cameras or are in right in front of everyone. Today though, from Hillsborough to Fletcher and by the side areas there were some very hot looking chicks. Something smells really fishy. Tommorrow, is either a arrest report blitz or plenty of good stories. I was tempted a few times to make the loop around just to see things closer but, did not a white chick by hillsborough with a hoodee stood next to the bus stop (a little closer to the pawn store) and on the side street was uncle tucked away. Not sure if they were working together but, a few chicks had thicker jackets and sweaters. Be safe.

Reports

Peter Rammer

I don't know who this genius is

Quote Originally Posted by JustAJon  [View Original Post]
    Hell no. Sorry man but I think you need to find another site for that sort of thing.
    But he recently pm'd me with the same idiotic proposition. I ignored his blabbering. I have. In dreams. Done what he referenced, but only when I actually knew and trusted the other dreaming monger. Luckily for this up and coming Einstein there is no law, so far as I can tell, against being STUPID!! He appears to have about the same IQ and motivation as that of a Lakeland po po?? Or perhaps he is the po po's idea of CUMunity policing?

Reports

Rookiemonger
    Quote Originally Posted by Salsashark  [View Original Post]
    Actually that was the only thing that she was adamant about not happening. Says it was completely off the table. Good to know that it is available with the proper pressure applied. Will try to renegotiate the matter on repeat visit.
    Actually wasn't any pressure, She was up for trying.

Administrator
    Reports

Admin2

Actually no

Quote Originally Posted by JustAJon  [View Original Post]
    Hell no. Sorry man but I think you need to find another site for that sort of thing.
    We don't have any rules against this unless there are certain specific things he's looking for that aren't indicated in the post.

Personally I'm with Skiper, but the question itself isn't against the rules. Respond or don't as you see fit but can we please move on.

Not for nothing, there was a guy a couple months ago (October) in Orlando with a different user name that has since been retired that was asking the same thing. I don't remember reading anything bad happening from it. That's not an endorsement, again I agree with Skip, just saying it happened.

A2

Reports

Skiper
    Quote Originally Posted by Suncoastplayer  [View Original Post]
    The only place mongers usually meet is in the back of a police van when they have been caught in a sting.
    Those are not any mongers I want to meet. Everything I ever posted here was a dream, and all the pictures I ever posted were photoshopped copies of pix I found on the web. I've never picked up a working girl in my whole life.

Reports

Suncoastplayer

Thank You Skiper

Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Fuck No! Because you have two posts and one of them is this insane proposal.

So, for new guys, here is how the site works:

1. Read the forum.

2. Read more.

3. Read some more and figure out how to use the search thread tool.

4. When you have information to share, post it.

5. After you have shared some things, you can ask questions and somebody will help you.

6. Avoid the temptation to skip to step 5 and don't try to meet us in real life.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Monger on,

Skip.
    The only place mongers usually meet is in the back of a police van when they have been caught in a sting.

Reports

JustAJon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradcr23  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone be down to get a hotel and share a SW?

Reports

JustAJon
    Quote Originally Posted by Salsashark  [View Original Post]
    Actually that was the only thing that she was adamant about not happening. Says it was completely off the table. Good to know that it is available with the proper pressure applied. Will try to renegotiate the matter on repeat visit.
    No pressure needed! Just show her a proper amount of generosity and she will do the same.

Reports

Skiper

No

Quote Originally Posted by Bradcr23  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone be down to get a hotel and share a SW?
    Fuck No! Because you have two posts and one of them is this insane proposal.

So, for new guys, here is how the site works:

1. Read the forum.

2. Read more.

3. Read some more and figure out how to use the search thread tool.

4. When you have information to share, post it.

5. After you have shared some things, you can ask questions and somebody will help you.

6. Avoid the temptation to skip to step 5 and don't try to meet us in real life.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Monger on,

Skip.

Posting Limitations