Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 543 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Cb431

Nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by Cb431  [View Original Post]
    I think I saw this one too. She was literally walking in the street on 15th just north of Hillsborough. I had to get in the other lane to go around her. I think she had on a leopard print jacket or something. Really hot and slim body. I would've stopped, but I just didn't have time. Good catch.
    It was a different woman completely. The woman I'm talking about showed up on the vacation bulletin website.

Reports

Rookiemonger

Nova

Those trying to call Nova / Jess, her phone was stolen so you'll have to find her on the stroll. I lucked out and snagged her today in her usual stroll. Got her usual mind-tingling always fantastic BBBJWS. I treated her to some grub at McDonalds when we got done. I know, high roller here!!

Reports

Cb431
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Came thru Tampa and on my 1st pass on Nebraska, close to Idlewild, I spot this cute slender brunette and made eye contact. Moved in for the scoop. Heather is the name, (23 years old), nice A-be size titties with eraser size nipples. I negotiated the norm for a BBBJWS, I offered. 20, she asked for. 30, we settled for $. 25.

We get to a decent spot and she starts off with some decent oral action, nice slow and wet to start off, then she picked up the pace. I asked her to DT and pay some attention to the boys which she did. Only problem was that 1/2 way thru, she said she had to go!! I was like WTF!! I told her to at least finish me off. I took over and jerk it till I erupted in her pretty little mouth and she swallowed every drop as promised.

That's usually the case with some of these young SW's! If I see her again, I will upgrade to FS because she had a bangin body.

No digits but get this, she tells me to message her on FB and tells me her full name. She has some cute pics on her FB page but not sure how comfortable I would be with contacting her on FB.

Anywho, after I dropped her off close to where I picked her up, I spot this cute blonde with some nice titties walking by the Haven Inn. I make my way to Nowatney and spot the popo on the motorcycle pulling the guy on the bike over. I was going to cruise the area but decided to call it a day.
    I think I saw this one too. She was literally walking in the street on 15th just north of Hillsborough. I had to get in the other lane to go around her. I think she had on a leopard print jacket or something. Really hot and slim body. I would've stopped, but I just didn't have time. Good catch.

Reports

Yeahhh Buddy

My way

Quote Originally Posted by JakHammer  [View Original Post]
    They have no real legal right to pull someone over on a bike nor detain them for any reason for keeping them from their routes! If you really want to know how to deal with cops when they pull you over for no reason at all or a the. You. I checkpoint, I highly recommend to watch Youtube videos on the matter!! They had me at a checkpoint long ago & even filmed me & toyed with me I felt like I was a puppet & felt shitty after the fact knowing I didn't have to say jack shit to them other than, "as a law abiding citizen with no warrants, you are not legally allowed to detain me unless you have probable cause or have proof that I violated a law & that you are witness to it as an officer of the law, I cannot be kept from my route & wish to proceed without further harassment! You can even quote further legal law, but they know they have to let you go free! I have been pulled over on E. Coast before when I was much younger on my bike late at night & all they do is profile you and practice practice!! Until I finally got vocal with them!
    Word on that. Once, they had me surrounded by cops and undercovers, harrassed me till their hearts content, but could never take me in because I knew exactly what to say and what not. They were pissed at me and finally let me go. Damn crooks! I outsmart their ass! LOL.

Reports

DeeperDive

Jessica on Broadway

Recently was driving down Broadway scouting out talent. Ran across a SW walking against traffic and exchanged glances. She was about a 5 on SW scale but looked clean and healthy. Had meth mouth (lots of missing teeth). Made the scoop and drove to a secluded spot nearby where she expressed herself orally with decent skills. Took direction very well and attended to the boys as well as the flagpole. Wouldn't DT but nice slow wett job with lots of tongue and limited tooth involvement (easy for her due to having mostly gums to work with). Drained the pipe and swallowed. 20 damage. She's dirty blonde, 5'5 or so, slender, pleasant woman who says she comes out for am rush hour and late afternoon rush hour traffic.

Reports

Rookiemonger

Tampa Heather!

Came thru Tampa and on my 1st pass on Nebraska, close to Idlewild, I spot this cute slender brunette and made eye contact. Moved in for the scoop. Heather is the name, (23 years old), nice A-be size titties with eraser size nipples. I negotiated the norm for a BBBJWS, I offered. 20, she asked for. 30, we settled for $. 25.

We get to a decent spot and she starts off with some decent oral action, nice slow and wet to start off, then she picked up the pace. I asked her to DT and pay some attention to the boys which she did. Only problem was that 1/2 way thru, she said she had to go!! I was like WTF!! I told her to at least finish me off. I took over and jerk it till I erupted in her pretty little mouth and she swallowed every drop as promised.

That's usually the case with some of these young SW's! If I see her again, I will upgrade to FS because she had a bangin body.

No digits but get this, she tells me to message her on FB and tells me her full name. She has some cute pics on her FB page but not sure how comfortable I would be with contacting her on FB.

Anywho, after I dropped her off close to where I picked her up, I spot this cute blonde with some nice titties walking by the Haven Inn. I make my way to Nowatney and spot the popo on the motorcycle pulling the guy on the bike over. I was going to cruise the area but decided to call it a day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FullSizeRender (2).jpg‎   IMG_0355.jpg‎  

Reports

Jak Hammer

Pigs on bikes

They have no real legal right to pull someone over on a bike nor detain them for any reason for keeping them from their routes! If you really want to know how to deal with cops when they pull you over for no reason at all or a the. You. I checkpoint, I highly recommend to watch Youtube videos on the matter!! They had me at a checkpoint long ago & even filmed me & toyed with me I felt like I was a puppet & felt shitty after the fact knowing I didn't have to say jack shit to them other than, "as a law abiding citizen with no warrants, you are not legally allowed to detain me unless you have probable cause or have proof that I violated a law & that you are witness to it as an officer of the law, I cannot be kept from my route & wish to proceed without further harassment! You can even quote further legal law, but they know they have to let you go free! I have been pulled over on E. Coast before when I was much younger on my bike late at night & all they do is profile you and practice practice!! Until I finally got vocal with them!

Reports

Rookiemonger
    Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    I'll be down in a few months, I hope Emily's number is still working.

Shitty.
    Emily is ok skill wise but I have some others that are better. Lmk when you're in town and if the # still works, I'll hook you up.

Reports

Rookiemonger

Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by MojoMojoM  [View Original Post]
    Finally I could contribute some useful information to this particular part of the board!

Nebraska and down Fletcher is swarming with literally over 15 different police officers in motorcycles. People are getting stopped walking and riding their bikes!! As well as a few undercover cars I seen stopped about two! Was afraid to take pictures but if you doubt me come here and check!
    I already had my date when I cruised down Nebraska and saw Tampa's Finest working diligently pulling this guy on the bike over. I didn't bother cruising Nowatney ad glad I didn't. Thanks for the info MM!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FullSizeRender.jpg‎  

Reports

JohnJon
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoMojoM  [View Original Post]
    Finally I could contribute some useful information to this particular part of the board!

Nebraska and down Fletcher is swarming with literally over 15 different police officers in motorcycles. People are getting stopped walking and riding their bikes!! As well as a few undercover cars I seen stopped about two! Was afraid to take pictures but if you doubt me come here and check!
    Yes, it's thick as thieves over there. I did however want to ask the female motocycle officer if she wanted to get lunch with me on Friday.

Reports

MojoMojo M

Warning

Reports

Shithead06
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Did the Nowatney stroll around noon today. I saw Heaven right off the bat getting into a car, was on a mission to find Nova but no luck. I see Honey out as well. Finally settled for Emily. I forgot I had dated her last year I believe when she was a brunette.

Ok oral, couldn't get me to pop so I took over and she caught and spit. Won't be repeating, I should have scooped up Honey.

The pic named blondesw is of Emily that I took a few weeks back before I knew it was her. I didn't recognize her with te blonde hair. I do have her digits for any contributing members.
    I'll be down in a few months, I hope Emily's number is still working.

Shitty.

Reports

JohnJon

Busy day

The usual gals were out nothing new to report. Here.

Reports

Rookiemonger
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbw88  [View Original Post]
    I actually found out its Hudson Avenue in Hudson fl right by rt 19. Sorry for the confusion I was just told I was going to Tampa and I asked where I was staying and they said Hudson avenue just assumed it was in Tampa but on a map looks like it's a suburb of Tampa. I wasn't able to set my location and don't think they set it based on SW action. I have never been there before so am trying to figure out where I need to go and how far I need to go to look for SW action in the area. One reply looks like there is a loop close to where I will be staying.

Weird no doubt. Every place I ever stayed had an address which could be found on a map. I was going to google Hudson Ave. , but I thought I would just let him figure it out on his own. My best guess puts him in Pasco north of NPR. In which case my link is of little use to him.
    That's actually better for you SW action wise. If you just drive south on US19, you are almost guaranteed to see workers. US19 runs all the way down to St. Petersburg!

Reports

Rbw88

Visit

I actually found out its Hudson Avenue in Hudson fl right by rt 19. Sorry for the confusion I was just told I was going to Tampa and I asked where I was staying and they said Hudson avenue just assumed it was in Tampa but on a map looks like it's a suburb of Tampa. I wasn't able to set my location and don't think they set it based on SW action. I have never been there before so am trying to figure out where I need to go and how far I need to go to look for SW action in the area. One reply looks like there is a loop close to where I will be staying.

Weird no doubt. Every place I ever stayed had an address which could be found on a map. I was going to google Hudson Ave. , but I thought I would just let him figure it out on his own. My best guess puts him in Pasco north of NPR. In which case my link is of little use to him.

Posting Limitations