Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 576 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

JimmyCumsALot

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marcush71  [View Original Post]
    You saved yourself from misery and loss of money, word of advise throw those numbers away and steer clear. She is a freak and not in a good way.
    I figured as much. I thought I had read something previously about a girl with an 813 tat on her neck. It's too bad, I loved her booty.

Reports

Marcush71

Christina

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCumsALot  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap I was driving on Nebraska (and Sligh) and saw Christina and her beautiful bouncy ass. I stopped and got digits. I called her back to make arrangements and she gave me all sorts of attitude. I reluctantly decided to pass. Her motel was a complete dive and since it's been a long time since I've mongered in Tampa. I wasn't very comfortable with my surroundings and it's been a while since I've read this thread for all the latest updates. She had bluish green eyes and a was a brunette. She almost looked puerto rican and white mix. Oh my goodness her ass was amazing. She had a bunch of tats, including an 813 on her neck I believe. Anyways, I got digits. I'm just not sure if I will use them.
    You saved yourself from misery and loss of money, word of advise throw those numbers away and steer clear. She is a freak and not in a good way.

Reports

JimmyCumsALot

Christina with 813 tats

Holy crap I was driving on Nebraska (and Sligh) and saw Christina and her beautiful bouncy ass. I stopped and got digits. I called her back to make arrangements and she gave me all sorts of attitude. I reluctantly decided to pass. Her motel was a complete dive and since it's been a long time since I've mongered in Tampa. I wasn't very comfortable with my surroundings and it's been a while since I've read this thread for all the latest updates. She had bluish green eyes and a was a brunette. She almost looked puerto rican and white mix. Oh my goodness her ass was amazing. She had a bunch of tats, including an 813 on her neck I believe. Anyways, I got digits. I'm just not sure if I will use them.

Reports

Rookiemonger
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJon  [View Original Post]
    I see a couple of different latinas walking aimlessly around giving the look. Kinda throws me because they seem TGTBT. Anyone got any info on this?
    I haven't hit the Nowatney stroll in a few weeks. I've been banging this MILF at the local gym, who turns out to be into swingers and belongs to the nudist resort. Those are not my thing but I will take all the free MILK pootang for as long as I can get it.

I had a nice find over in Orlando last weekend.

Reports

JustAJon

New talent in Nowatney?

I see a couple of different latinas walking aimlessly around giving the look. Kinda throws me because they seem TGTBT. Anyone got any info on this?

Reports

Rookiemonger
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortellini  [View Original Post]
    Was driving on 19 today (above 120th) and saw a very cute, BSW named CeCe. Told me she works at Foxy's on Dale Mabry as a stripper, and enjoys giving a deep BBBJCIM with spit. This is exactly why this hobby is so awesome! CeCe had extended eye lashes, and dark glossy lipstick on. Wow! During the BBBJ my hands were roaming across her gorgeous tight ass!

Performance 10++/10.

Appearance 9/10.

Personality 9. 5/10.

She was really hot and will definitely will be repeating! Have digits yet she does not want them given out.

Peace.

Out.
    Nice find T! Hook a brother up if she is ok with sharing her # eventually.

Reports

Space101

Where's is 19 in Tampa at?

Quote Originally Posted by Tortellini  [View Original Post]
    Was driving on 19 today (above 120th) and saw a very cute, BSW named CeCe. Told me she works at Foxy's on Dale Mabry as a stripper, and enjoys giving a deep BBBJCIM with spit. This is exactly why this hobby is so awesome! CeCe had extended eye lashes, and dark glossy lipstick on. Wow! During the BBBJ my hands were roaming across her gorgeous tight ass!

Performance 10++/10.

Appearance 9/10.

Personality 9. 5/10.

She was really hot and will definitely will be repeating! Have digits yet she does not want them given out.

Peace.

Out.
    Where is 19 at? Is it called another name?

Reports

Tortellini

CeCe 19

Performance 10++/10.

Appearance 9/10.

Personality 9. 5/10.

Peace.

Out.

Reports

Marcush71
    Took the drive down Orient today saw very skinny light skin BSW walking, offered her ride she was all nervous about me being LEO we did some rubbing and got that fear out of the way, says name was Victoria but they call her Lil Crazy, I began to think oh shit this isn't going to end well when people call you crazy LOL. She offered bbbjws for 40 , I said no ty I can drop you back off, she admitted she started high cause she knew she would get talked down LOL, I said 20 ws she says ok, hardly any tits but big ass nipples which I like, took direction well nice and slow all the way down, took every drop and continued to suck the head after to make sure she got every drop, very pleased and would repeat, no digits, says if I give her my number she can use her mans phone to call I declined, would repeat.

Reports

Rookiemonger
    Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    Saw the short haired blonde out this afternoon, since you had passed on her I did the same. Did see a couple lookers but I was in a rush.

Shitty.
    The blonde is Emily, she is ok. She claims she has top oral skills but couldn't get me to pop. Nice gal though.

Reports

Shithead06
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Went out again today after work and was looking for new talent or Heaven. None of the above. I saw Emily at the bus stop on Neb /131, Rachelle walking back and forth on Neb between 131/122. Scooped up Nicole but she had all this red bumps all over her body, dropped her ass back off. Saw Tampa's finest on Fletcher waiting to ruin someone's day.

Went home blue-balled!
    Saw the short haired blonde out this afternoon, since you had passed on her I did the same. Did see a couple lookers but I was in a rush.

Shitty.

Reports

Dudeee

Anybody heard of Jewels?

Jules? Said she used to do this three years ago. Met her Neb & 129th and boys she was the real deal. YMMV, she was drunk as fuck and feeling good I guess. At first when she got in I thought to myself I have to get out of this. She was older she looks like 50 in the face close up but its probably from being an alcoholic. She showed me her Cs and that convinced me that she's probably younger like 40. Anyways she persuaded me to let her do the job and I'm damn glad I did. This is the main reason I usually pick them all up you never know who's a pro at BJ's, I honestly don't like FS with SW's.

Now again YMMV because you never know how she will be sober and because she was complementing me the entire time.

The BBBJ was incredible. It's DEEP, I couldn't believe she got it all in. As I'm writing this I'm thinking about calling her up again. It was pretty damn good. Most of you would probably like her body, its actually pretty nice but I don't like FS. Asked if she could CIMWS said give me xtra. 2 so I said nahhh. Honestly it wasn't even needed.

After I finished she stayed down, I told her to stop but she wouldn't. I forcibly removed her head from junior, that's how I know she was beyond fucked up. I'm not kidding either, I begged her to stop and she literally was damn near assualting me LOL I'm saying LOL but it wasn't fun, I'm sure some of you guys wouldn't mind that problem though.

She gave me her number and told me to call but I can't risk it. I asked her if she wants business and she said yeah, but we shall see, she was clearly drunk and had just gotten in a fight with her boyfriend and left which is why she was out walking. So PM me for her number, hopefully she picks up, because I'm sitting here DRAINED.

Reports

Nowatney

And the 'winner' is;

Quote Originally Posted by JustAJon  [View Original Post]
    Ratched. Sorry forgot the t.

Of poor quality; shabby or filthy in appearance. Doesn't give a fuck. Will do anything anywhere anytime. Stays up for days high and stinking and stills works fhe streets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pham9  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker. First time post. Just wanted to pass on that I saw that crazy Charlene with all the tats. She is not the scrawny one everybody remembers. Her vacation has allowed her to put on weight. She has changed hair color to a darker brown and is trying to cover most of her tats. The 813 on the neck can't be hidden and is undeniable. Spotted at sligh and Nebraska, she is staying in the motel next to convenience store.

Not my cup of tea.
    Charlene 813! When you let her slob your knob, look for flea bites behind her ears, also 'spider bites' on her hand, arms, feet and legs. She's a class act for sure. That nose really fits her. She's like a cracked out, tatted up, Phyllis Diller but without the talent.

Reports

Mad Michael J

Daisy's new number

Can anyone share daisy's new number with me. I had two (-3592 and -0483) and neither work anymore. Please PM me if you have it. Thank you.

Reports

Skiper

Charlene 813 - one nasty hole!

Quote Originally Posted by Pham9  [View Original Post]
    . First time post. crazy Charlene with The 813 on the neck can't be hidden and is undeniable. sligh and Nebraska.
    Not my cup of tea.
    Nobody's cup of tea!

By the way, this is an example of the kind of post people should make. This guy read the forum, and waited to post until he had something to say. Good job man. Identify a problem hole, give a location. News we can use.

Posting Limitations