Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 541 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Geewiz

Would love het digits if possible

[WiiQUOTE=Rookiemonger;2250404]This was Wednesday around 10:30. I scooped Angela up, she looked like she was in distress. Turns out she was late for an appointment and ask if I could take her there and we can have fun at her house afterwards. Who am I to turn down a damsel in distress. So I take her to her appointment and we get there like 5 minutes before they close. Angela went in, did her thing and was back out like in 10 minutes.

Then off we go to her house, turns out she has a decent townhouse with her husband off of Busch. Se said her husband is in jail so no one else was home. If it was anyone else, I probably wouldn't have gone but I have had good sessions with Angela so I trusted my instincts. We get there, she runs and jumps in the shower and is ready a few minutes later.

She had ask me beforehand if she gave me a greatly reduced rate, that if I could drop her back off in Nowatney when we got done and I said sure but we would need to take a trip to Greece. She reluctantly agreed and she starts off with ok oral. Too much teeth at 1st but she took directions well, she even made fun of her "Buckteeth" as she called it.

I cover up and we then move to mish, she has a nice Bush for all you Bush fans out there as she hasn't shaved in a good week or so. Since I was running out of time, I lubed her door #3 up and slowly entered the 3rd door and she grimaced and told me to take it slow as she hasn't taken a trip to Greece in a long time. I add more lube as I pickup the pace and she is clearly not enjoying it so I increased the pace and eventually blew my load.

We clean up and I take her back to her domain. Unfortunately, Angela has fallen off the wagon again and she is trying to not fall off too far like she has in the past. She a baby last year but lost it s she is still dealing with that. But I think and she also thinks that she is preggo again. She has a baby bump.

BUT she still has breast milk!! She still massages her tits to stimulate the milk because she said guys like it.

Anywho, I have her digits and will see her again. [ / QUOTE].

Pm me the digit if you don't mind I would love to set something up with her. She sounds like a blast.

Reports

Rookiemonger

Angela

This was Wednesday around 10:30. I scooped Angela up, she looked like she was in distress. Turns out she was late for an appointment and ask if I could take her there and we can have fun at her house afterwards. Who am I to turn down a damsel in distress. So I take her to her appointment and we get there like 5 minutes before they close. Angela went in, did her thing and was back out like in 10 minutes.

Then off we go to her house, turns out she has a decent townhouse with her husband off of Busch. Se said her husband is in jail so no one else was home. If it was anyone else, I probably wouldn't have gone but I have had good sessions with Angela so I trusted my instincts. We get there, she runs and jumps in the shower and is ready a few minutes later.

She had ask me beforehand if she gave me a greatly reduced rate, that if I could drop her back off in Nowatney when we got done and I said sure but we would need to take a trip to Greece. She reluctantly agreed and she starts off with ok oral. Too much teeth at 1st but she took directions well, she even made fun of her "Buckteeth" as she called it.

I cover up and we then move to mish, she has a nice Bush for all you Bush fans out there as she hasn't shaved in a good week or so. Since I was running out of time, I lubed her door #3 up and slowly entered the 3rd door and she grimaced and told me to take it slow as she hasn't taken a trip to Greece in a long time. I add more lube as I pickup the pace and she is clearly not enjoying it so I increased the pace and eventually blew my load.

We clean up and I take her back to her domain. Unfortunately, Angela has fallen off the wagon again and she is trying to not fall off too far like she has in the past. She a baby last year but lost it s she is still dealing with that. But I think and she also thinks that she is preggo again. She has a baby bump.

BUT she still has breast milk!! She still massages her tits to stimulate the milk because she said guys like it.

Anywho, I have her digits and will see her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails angela.jpg‎   angela2.jpg‎   angela3.jpg‎  

Reports

Rookiemonger

SuperNOVA

FINALLY!! What's the saying, If you 1st don't succeed.

Well, I finally scooped up the infamous Nova today and it was like old times. We caught up on things and then the fun began. Her friend "Bloody Mary" was visiting so I just got her patented oral sessions with swallow and it was fantastic like I remembered. Her tits are even more amazing along with her attitude / personality.

I got her digits to repeat when her friend "Mary" goes away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails novablow.jpg‎   novatits.jpg‎   novatits2.jpg‎  

Reports

JohnJon

Wise up.

Only hoping this guys is on the board.

Today on Nebraska and Lexington 12:40 ish. Blue car.

I know you're all horned up but you betrer watch traffic before you turn for the scoop I missed you about 2' at about 45 mph. When you had her in the car and turned around the that diveway you are lucky we arent in a worse situation.

Reports

Rookiemonger

Slow Day!

When I see more LE / ULE then SW's, it's time to get out of town. At least for the day. I did spot LeLe on Neb / Lexington and 130th block but I passed on her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FullSizeRender.jpg‎   IMG_9829.JPG‎  

Reports

Rookiemonger

Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her yesterday or today?

Her appointment in downtown was yesterday 9 am. Just want to know if she's gone or not.
    She was out this afternoon on Neb / Lexington Blvd & 130th. I barely recognized her at 1st. She has put on a good 10-15 lbs. She was wearing jeans and a blue shirt. I passed on her since our last session was not good, she quit in the middle of the BBBJ. I know she was recently positively reviewed. She looked like she was sweating her ass off as well so I didn't want SW sweat stinking up my truck.

Reports

JohnJon
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]

Her appointment in downtown was yesterday 9 am. Just want to know if she's gone or not.
    I didn't see her out this morning but that doesn't mean she went.

Reports

Carlanga

Lele

Reports

FloridaDude

I saw like 5 BSW last night

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJon  [View Original Post]
    The gal I was asking about is a tall Black woman. Rarely comes out. Great skills.
    I want to pick one up but those trannies being out always scared me, I don't think the ones I saw were trannies though. Do you know of any other good BSW other than Grace? Also I could've sworn this chick said her name was Grace but maybe not, I looked at the board and at least the last two pages do not contain the chick I saw, and I've never seen her. Saw her around 1:15 am 140th& 15th. Sorry for the vagueness but she was talking a lot and asking a bunch of personal questions I wasn't really answering BUT SHE KEPT ASKING so couldn't wait to get her out LOL.

Reports

JohnJon
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaDude  [View Original Post]
    Kind of tall skinny WSW smoky smell, she actually seems normal and not on drugs. She was really nice, I took a while but she was cool about it. She said she only does BJ and only comes out when she needs too. She asked for. 4 I told her I only had. 2 and I'll take her back if not and she took it. Also question: If a girl asks you questions how do you answer? She asked me somethings and basically all I gave her was my first name and tried to avoid, everything else. Do you guys even give your first name or make up another one.
    The gal I was asking about is a tall Black woman. Rarely comes out. Great skills.

Reports

FloridaDude

Just saw Grace?

Kind of tall skinny WSW smoky smell, she actually seems normal and not on drugs. She was really nice, I took a while but she was cool about it. She said she only does BJ and only comes out when she needs too. She asked for. 4 I told her I only had. 2 and I'll take her back if not and she took it. Also question: If a girl asks you questions how do you answer? She asked me somethings and basically all I gave her was my first name and tried to avoid, everything else. Do you guys even give your first name or make up another one.

Reports

JackSavanah

Samantha

Saw Samantha last week. Small, attractive and fun-wild WSW. She was at Nebraska and Fletcher. Went to her place on Neb. She was pretty drunk. Gave. 6 for FS (she also offered BJ for less) to learn that she lied about having cover, she then announced that she doesn't do BJ. She wanted me to go uncovered, but I couldn't do that. Very disappointing. Will not revisit.

Reports

Majstevenfusmc

Nicole AKA dorothy

Had FS with Nicole, always a fun time gal. Excellent BBJCIM and FS. Hangs around 139th and 15th street.

Reports

WhoreWrangler
    Quote Originally Posted by Elusivepirate  [View Original Post]
    This was my first time using her service so I'm not sure of the "hurricane" reference.
    Its her nickname, She says she will "suck you up like a hurricane. ".

Reports

Skiper
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBry88  [View Original Post]
    Do you have digits for sandy?
    No.

I do not.

Posting Limitations