www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 520 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Akimbo G18
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    You seem to be more of a Backpage poster than a Streetmonger, right?
    Yeah mostly backpage and strip club, but SW is fun too once in a while, sure is a hell lot cheaper.

Reports

Akimbo G18

I saw LeLe on 140th and on Nebraska about 6 pm. She was in a black dress.

Does this look like your "Emily?

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/at...1&d=1406589946

She is "super tiny" like you say, looks maybe 30, lots of tattoos. She has been know to give guys different street names.
    Yeah that's her, after reading other review on lele guess I got lucky, but the service was good, no drama no bs.

Reports

Skiper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she's using different names to try and throw guys off since she's had a few bad reviews on here.
    That would be my guess, didn't somebody say she had court?

Reports

Rookiemonger

She is "super tiny" like you say, looks maybe 30, lots of tattoos. She has been know to give guys different street names.
    Maybe she's using different names to try and throw guys off since she's had a few bad reviews on here.

Reports

Skiper

Emily?

Quote Originally Posted by AkimboG18  [View Original Post]
    Finally picked up a SW after two years with the exgf, she was hot but I was getting tired of hitting the same thing.

Afternoon around 3:30, cruised Neb from bearrs to busch and looped back on to Florida hoping to find Amanda after reading the forum earlier, nothing. Maybe it was too hot out for these girls only saw one HSW hanging out by the bus stop with beer guts bigger than mine, no thanks. Just when I was about to give up, saw Emily walking towards the gas station on Fletcher and Neb by the liquor store, turned down the street and she hopped right in. Emily is in her 20's maybe early 30's? Super tiny little thing, pretty cute and smelled good, she was wearing a tiny black dress if anyone else is looking for her. Found a spot and parked, . 3 for some great bbbjwcim, good worker, would def repeat. Forgot to ask for her number, but I dropped her off around 15th and 142nd, she said she lives around there but who knows.

Reports

Akimbo G18

Emily

Finally picked up a SW after two years with the exgf, she was hot but I was getting tired of hitting the same thing.

Afternoon around 3:30, cruised Neb from bearrs to busch and looped back on to Florida hoping to find Amanda after reading the forum earlier, nothing. Maybe it was too hot out for these girls only saw one HSW hanging out by the bus stop with beer guts bigger than mine, no thanks. Just when I was about to give up, saw Emily walking towards the gas station on Fletcher and Neb by the liquor store, turned down the street and she hopped right in. Emily is in her 20's maybe early 30's? Super tiny little thing, pretty cute and smelled good, she was wearing a tiny black dress if anyone else is looking for her. Found a spot and parked, . 3 for some great bbbjwcim, good worker, would def repeat. Forgot to ask for her number, but I dropped her off around 15th and 142nd, she said she lives around there but who knows.

Reports

Yeahhh Buddy

It's a dirty game, LOL

Lele has always been cool as hell with me too. I was surprised the first time I read about her doing mongers dirty. And I was just having a flashback how one day Lele and Daisy almost went at it BIG TIME. Over? Well, you guessed it: THEFT!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJon  [View Original Post]
    Hang out with LeLe this morning. And she has court this morning to hopefully find a program that will chain her down and help get her clean. She can certainly use it. She never dipped or stole from me and always provided great service. I've read a lot of bad reviews from some guys. But as she leaves the car she says hopefully we can hang out when she gets back. And "don't let the rest of them hoes rip you off". Just thought you guys would get a laugh.

Reports

TampaMonger11

Recon

Ran the run last night to see if things have improved. No dice. Saw one WSW up north of Busch, but was way too obvious. Didn't look like she was worth stopping for. Ran to Nowatney and saw one drugged out looking WSW. No way on that one too. Ran FL north to no avail. Back up Neb, saw the first WSW again chasing her the-boy in front of a trailer park. Glad I passed again. Ran Broadway run and saw nada. Going to make the run over the bridge tomorrow AM, so if you care, I will leave a report in St. Pete board. Stay safe and happy mongering.

Reports

Benz007

Jewelz

If anyone runs into the thin HSW jewelz get the digits for me please. The ones I have no longer work, she isn't out often but usually in nowatney up to fletcher from what I have been told.

Reports

JohnJon

Hang out with LeLe this morning. And she has court this morning to hopefully find a program that will chain her down and help get her clean. She can certainly use it. She never dipped or stole from me and always provided great service. I've read a lot of bad reviews from some guys. But as she leaves the car she says hopefully we can hang out when she gets back. And "don't let the rest of them hoes rip you off". Just thought you guys would get a laugh.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

PimpYarip139
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Reports

Rookiemonger

Honey

Quote Originally Posted by StarKnight  [View Original Post]
    Rumor has it that stephanie is now doing backpage and doing quite well. She is living with her friend, kind of a bumpy situation but overall she is happy from what last herd.

I do hear from her from time to time.
    Has anyone seen Honey since my last post about her on Wed? I went out Thurs and Fri to look for her but no luck.

Reports

Star Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Stephanie lately? Or lele?
    Rumor has it that stephanie is now doing backpage and doing quite well. She is living with her friend, kind of a bumpy situation but overall she is happy from what last herd.

I do hear from her from time to time.

Reports

Dickchainy

Butterfly Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by Elusivepirate  [View Original Post]
    Started the tour at 1200 noon at the 141/ Neb and headed south to Hills. No one was out and wanting to play. Saw Lele walking with a dude and another girl headed south at Fletcher and Neb at about 1:00 pm. Finally scooped up Amanda (the one with the butterflies tattooed on her upper chest) at the 120 and Neb. Her incall was a Super place near Fletcher and Florida. BBBJ skills were the best I've experienced in a while. Well worth the pick up.
    Ahhh. Butterfly Amanda.

Seen Kaci lately? I have not been keeping up with her. I miss her. Hope she is well.

Dick.

Reports

Skiper
    LeLe was near 15th & 139th Sunday afternoon. I was there looking for something else.

Posting Limitations