Buttons on USASG
camplacecash
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 598 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Heaven is out

Just seen heaven on the stroll between Fletcher an Fowler. Also a nice looking black / spanish slim chick in short black shorts is looking for a ride. If I didn't have my youngn with me I would have scooped her up.

Ariel

Is she walking the street now?

I noticed Mindy this morning

I saw her get picked up to go suck a guy's cock. Nebraska south of Fletcher.

Naming pics

"Now on the other hand some of you guys have not figured this out, you let your camera name your pictures, so there are lots of photos named D32536 or Img45346, which is not too helpful. ".

I'm guilty. If I name them as I move them to my HD it'd make a mess of my folders. I'll see what can be done about naming them as I post.

Ariel

Nice looking younger girl in Nowatney. Cheek piercing, will catch but doesn't like it.

When I picked her up, the first thing she said was that she was lesbian, and she does this only for the money. I told her that I was lesbian so, and I do it for the nut.

She laughed and proceeded to pump junior dry. Nice girl.

Kat sister of Mindy

Quote Originally Posted by AsockFan  [View Original Post]
    Mindy's sister is back on the job.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/at...9&d=1359575963

Her name is Kat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    She's a cutie. I never the pleasure to sample her. I'll have to keep an eye out.
    For those who asked, Sorry I don't have her number to give out. I saw her walking on Nebraska, south of 127th, on the west side of the street. I did not speak to her or try to give her a ride. The photo I linked is old. She does not look that cute anymore.

Here is a tutorial for this website. If you go back to the page of Tampa Threads. You will see each thread tells how many photos have been posted to it. That is a link, click on it. A new window opens, it is a list of links to each photo. It's alphabetical by the photo's title. So for years now mongers who know what they are doing use the worker's name as the title of her picture. So, if you read a post about a worker named "Jaimie" you can go back and scroll down to J and look for her name. Now on the other hand some of you guys have not figured this out, you let your camera name your pictures, so there are lots of photos named D32536 or Img45346, which is not too helpful. Another thing it shows is the number of times a given photo has been viewed. Some photos have thousands of views. Often those are some interesting pictures!

Her name is Kat.
    She's a cutie. I never the pleasure to sample her. I'll have to keep an eye out.

Kat

Her name is Kat.
    Where can we find Kat?

Kat back

Her name is Kat.

Original Brandy working at a possible brothel?

This girl is sometimes working out of a house off of Waters ave. There are usually 3-4 girls at this house at any moment. They have a little room in the back that is comfortable. She has a plus BJ skills, she doesn't like to catch but she will. Tried the. 40, settled on. 30. Awesome performance to say the least.

Worst dream ever

Fell asleep after a night of debauchery and dreamt I came across a Spanish Lady named Maria off of hillsborough. Not the same same Maria that calls you poppi. Not going to lie she didn't look good from afar but I still wanted the close up. Long story short she promises the best head and a nut in under 3 min. 3 min in and it turns into a hand job, of course after I bring up I can do this myself she complains that I took to long and she wants 40 now! I politely tell her to get out and she refuses! Stop at a gas station and threaten her to get out or she coming with me and finally she got out. Been doing this a while and broke a a Sacred rule. Never pay upfront. Woke up in a cold sweat thinking I need to quit drinking so much! Be safe out there fellas!

Jealously at its best

I hung out with Brandi earlier and got a very sensual BBBJCIM that was very good and hit the spot. Afterwards I asked her about Nova and if we could all hook up together she gave me a smile from hell and I asked if that made her jealous. She said she would do it but that it really hurts her to see Nova with anyone else even those this is what they do. I said I would pass since I want to have fun but not make her more sad or destroy there relationship. But damn I'm really thinking about it. Me and my horney big heart LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAJon  [View Original Post]
    Yea. She wouldn't leave the topic alone with me. Asked me a few times if I hung out with Nova. She just isn't my type.

Proper way to start

Went for a drive thru Nowatney for a last ime before I go quiet. And the streets were clear due to the rain but it lifted and loe and behold I spot Heaven or Kinky as she prefers. Scoop her up and off we when. Still the best BJ Dt around in my opinion. Her kitty is tight as ever. 60 Thank god her phone kept going off or I would have a two pump chump. Great seeing her as always. Hung out for abit afterwards and seems like a busy night for her indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    From what Nova told me, another monger just did that. Took both for the night and Brandi / Trinity got jealous that Nova f*cked the guy!! WTF?? LMFAO.

"Isn't that what I am supposed to do" Was Nova's exact words to me. So, just a FYI, Brandi / Trinity is a very jealous type.
    Yea. She wouldn't leave the topic alone with me. Asked me a few times if I hung out with Nova. She just isn't my type.

Brandi siting

Hey there.

I was doing my standard run through nebi. And found the original brandi. Yes - the REAL one.

In fact, after I scooped her up and spent some good quality time with her (by the way she hasn't lost any of her skill's, 10+ across the board), she gave me her new digits. She definitely would like to make some new friends.

Anyone interested, let me know. Good for any senior members.

Posting Limitations