Awesome Rich Date
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Scroguard.com

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 770 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    She was doing doubles with another chic in pinellas a little while back advertising as Ginger for these doubles on BP. I believe it was 300 for double. Her bf was pimping her. She's gone down hill with her candy habit.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    I missed her Backpage ads, what name was she using there? Ginger? Surely not Molly, maybe a new AKA? For a while she was on one of those "high price. Mistress type sites" something like $1,000 per hour. She looked better before the implants, but what a nose!

Nova Vacation Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer1  [View Original Post]
    Nova got bored and decided to go back on vacation. She didn't say how long she would be gone but we hope to see her soon.
    Unlikely she will be seen for awhile unless someone with deep pockets pays off her vacation bill. She took a deluxe and those are thousands of dollars. LOL.

Ginger

Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    Ginger walks from time to time. She and her giant bolt one were a pillar back in the day at mons but too much candy and loser bf caught up with her. Mol* Jaco* She's on fb and has plenty of mugs and BP adds.
    I missed her Backpage ads, what name was she using there? Ginger? Surely not Molly, maybe a new AKA? For a while she was on one of those "high price. Mistress type sites" something like $1,000 per hour. She looked better before the implants, but what a nose!

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer1  [View Original Post]
    Nova got bored and decided to go back on vacation. She didn't say how long she would be gone but we hope to see her soon.
    It won't be any time soon, I am afraid. She is visiting her friend Phelony, pretty possessive friend.

Nova

Seen her couple times out

Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    Ginger walks from time to time. She and her giant bolt one were a pillar back in the day at mons but too much candy and loser bf caught up with her. Mol* Jaco* She's on fb and has plenty of mugs and BP adds.
    She frequents Columbus from Florida to Rome. Some times with fluffy dog, sometimes with dirt bag, sometime candy shopping. I clean cut and she wasn't haven't each time I seen her.

Ginger

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveInc  [View Original Post]
    A friend told me he has picked up some hot strippers who were walking on dale mabry by 2001 and Mons. I have not had such luck, any intel on where to find this or what I am missing?

Terri

Quote Originally Posted by TManXX71  [View Original Post]
    Does she have digits and do you have any pics of her walking?
    No pics too dark. Yes on the digits.

Quote Originally Posted by Expedia12  [View Original Post]
    Had the dream about Terri on 142 and Nebraska. BBBJ and full service for. 4 She is older but has a great body with nice boobs. She is very nice and accommodating. It was around 1030 pm.
    Does she have digits and do you have any pics of her walking?

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Lucked out and scooped up Lacy who has become one of my fav gals on the stroll. She has digits now so it'll be a lot easier setting something up with her. Got the usual amazing BBBJ for a good 20 minutes and started the FS with just mish position. She has a very nice snug kitty, week or so fur. Very responsive to FS and I didn't last much longer than 10 minutes. No pics needed after our last photo session. The double middle finger salute goes to the monger who is stalking me. Yes, I can't make this shit up. Lacy told me an interesting story about this loser POS.

As always, digits available to trusted SM. She is a gem so treat her good fellows.
    Can you send me digits, please?

Terri

Had the dream about Terri on 142 and Nebraska. BBBJ and full service for. 4 She is older but has a great body with nice boobs. She is very nice and accommodating. It was around 1030 pm.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Streetwalking Strippers

A friend told me he has picked up some hot strippers who were walking on dale mabry by 2001 and Mons. I have not had such luck, any intel on where to find this or what I am missing?

Quote Originally Posted by OldsMan  [View Original Post]
    Of course on a day with no time nor fun money, I found Nova this afternoon (eating a bag of "foreskins" she said). It seems that her phone is now in the hands of Captain Sav-a-ho; can you please get it back to her so that all of us other mongers might meat up with her?

Also spied Trinity in a nice dress a little after 5:00 this afternoon near everyone's favorite taco stand. She definitely now has hips and some booty!
    Good news, that's how I like Trinity, with a lot of meat.

I don't have her number but I know she has a working cell now. Fb too.

Nova and Trinity appearances

Of course on a day with no time nor fun money, I found Nova this afternoon (eating a bag of "foreskins" she said). It seems that her phone is now in the hands of Captain Sav-a-ho; can you please get it back to her so that all of us other mongers might meat up with her?

Also spied Trinity in a nice dress a little after 5:00 this afternoon near everyone's favorite taco stand. She definitely now has hips and some booty!

Posting Limitations