Arrangement Finders

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 521 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Bugatti

Heidi in Seffner

Spoke with a white SW named Heidi yesterday in Seffner. She's been in that area a long time and she shows a lot of wear.

She's been walking for the past few weeks with a pit bull in tow. I couldn't believe she actually thought mongers would pick her up and let a large pit bull in their cars, but she told me they do! I wished her luck and drove away.

Use your big head, fellas!

Reports

Rookiemonger

Dayyumm!

Quote Originally Posted by Doubej  [View Original Post]
    Today 11:30 am at Neb and Skagway. 5'3", late 30's with a black dress and dark hair, a little chubby but tolerable. Fantastic skills and nice rack. Sorry, no digits.
    Attachment 340729
    Holy titties! I'm going to have to search for her this week!!

Reports

JDirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Doubej  [View Original Post]
    Today 11:30 am at Neb and Skagway. 5'3", late 30's with a black dress and dark hair, a little chubby but tolerable. Fantastic skills and nice rack. Sorry, no digits.
    Attachment 340729
    Damn! I just might have to try and find her when I come to town. Love me so tit-O-biggies.

Reports

Doubej

Sam

Click image for larger version

Name:	sam.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	340729

Reports

JohnJon
    Quote Originally Posted by AkimboG18  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's her, after reading other review on lele guess I got lucky, but the service was good, no drama no bs.
    Thats Lele. She does know about the board and says she don't know why the bad reviews. LOL. To each their own experience with her. I got no complaints. She never rilpped me or dipped on me. In fhe time I known her she only one thing on me.

One morning I textd my reg for a good way to start my day. My reg and I code talk so I know when someone else is on the line. So right away I know someone else has the phone. I play tom and jerry with this person for a min. So I just asked straight out who it was. It was Lele. She told me my reg owes her a twenty spot or she wasnt getting the phone and asked if I would pay it. LOL. I knew she was about to get caught red handed so I waited about 10 minutes. Problem solved got a text from my gal talked her out if kicking leles ass and ended up having a great morning.

Personally its al about the money so I didn't take any offence to what lele did. She's cool. She wil keep you on your toes.

Reports

JohnJon
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahhhBuddy  [View Original Post]
    Lele has always been cool as hell with me too. I was surprised the first time I read about her doing mongers dirty. And I was just having a flashback how one day Lele and Daisy almost went at it BIG TIME. Over? Well, you guessed it: THEFT!
    The other morning her and Stacy were about to scrap over clothes.

Reports

Benz007
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcush71  [View Original Post]
    That is bad cause she gives a great bbbjcimws, was looking for her yesterday, did find a girl just south of dog track named Molly, found nice spot gave ok BBBJCIM 20 was damage said she is usually out most of the time, had stripped dress on, body was ok maybe 6, face wasn't bad maybe a 6.
    FS was top notch also. Very good body, tight kitty and really got into it. Most fun I have had with a walker by far

Reports

Yeahhh Buddy

Not a harder look

Her hair was just like that some 8 years ago, and no, it didn't look nice.

Reports

Marcush71

Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by Benz007  [View Original Post]
    8 saw her out strutting last night but she was walking with a group and wouldn't break away so had to pass. That ass is big and juicy looking.

Amanda with the shoulder tats is on vacation for awhile
    That is bad cause she gives a great bbbjcimws, was looking for her yesterday, did find a girl just south of dog track named Molly, found nice spot gave ok BBBJCIM 20 was damage said she is usually out most of the time, had stripped dress on, body was ok maybe 6, face wasn't bad maybe a 6.

Reports

Benz007
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Looking good. Big ass.

4 pm by Nowatney.
    8 saw her out strutting last night but she was walking with a group and wouldn't break away so had to pass. That ass is big and juicy looking.

Amanda with the shoulder tats is on vacation for awhile

Reports

Benz007

Hannah j

She is over by fletcher and Nebraska at one of the known hotels. She is a part. Tjme BP and now walks. Candy is taking its toll on her looks. Search BP for ad with #. SW prices but with a room. Oral skills are top notch

Reports

Yeahhh Buddy

Looking harder

Our dear Hit-It-Harder is back! At the Hilton that is.

Reports

Carlanga

Trinity

Looking good. Big ass.

4 pm by Nowatney.

Reports

Johnny Raw
    Be careful, fellow traveler. Things seem to beheating up across the bridge as well. Damn elections.

Quote Originally Posted by TampaMonger11  [View Original Post]
    Ran the run last night to see if things have improved. No dice. Saw one WSW up north of Busch, but was way too obvious. Didn't look like she was worth stopping for. Ran to Nowatney and saw one drugged out looking WSW. No way on that one too. Ran FL north to no avail. Back up Neb, saw the first WSW again chasing her the-boy in front of a trailer park. Glad I passed again. Ran Broadway run and saw nada. Going to make the run over the bridge tomorrow AM, so if you care, I will leave a report in St. Pete board. Stay safe and happy mongering.

Posting Limitations