+ Add Report
Page 1 of 551 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

JustAJon
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Walking Nowatney right now.

And just showered.
    I saw her. The blonde hair is different but didn't really look. Couldn't get past her long legs. Ill be catching up with her next week for sure.

Reports

Skiper

Still around?

Quote Originally Posted by YeahhhBuddy  [View Original Post]
    Judy, Jaimie, Juju and Gretta are still around. I visited Crystal a few months ago and she is never getting back into this shit. Her body is BANGIN'!
    When you say Jaime is still around, do you mean Jamie or Jaime? Because I can tell where Jaime is but not on the open forum. As for Jamie, I saw her in front of the Family Dollar today. About Crystal? Never say never. JuJu? Hell yes I'd love to experience that mouth on my tool again! BBJE.

Reports

MackLoad69

Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]

And just showered.
    From Pasco and coming to Tampa but don't know where Nowatney is can any one help.

Reports

Carlanga

Heaven

And just showered.

Reports

Socratus
    Don't forget Danielle and Brandi. Miss those two. Erika and Mindy, too. Slim pickings now-a-days.

Reports

StrokinJoe

Gummers Ain't All Bad

Quote Originally Posted by JustAJon  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean the older blonde who worked Neb / Flower. And work for LE off and on? If so, she was alright for a gummer.
    Back like 10 years ago she was quite a contender. Yeah lately she had slid way down the hill but still about as good as some of the new talentless. At least you know what you're going to get, no pun intended.

Reports

JustAJon
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahhhBuddy  [View Original Post]
    Judy, Jaimie, Juju and Gretta are stii
    l around. I visited Crystal a few months ago and she is never getting back into this shit. Her body is BANGIN'!
    The Judy I am talking about also went bythe name Red. LSW. 5'8" about 115 lbs. Freak in all the good ways. Gretta I think is hooked up with some dude but has a video review thing on Utube has put on a ton of weight. Juju I heard had a baby not long ago. Crystal she was cool. Its good to see some of them have the will to get straight. Any new news on Lele?

Reports

UsMale69
    Don't forget Laura Half-Pint and Gail with those incredible gummies.

Man, for the last year or two Nowatney has turned dry. The same ghostly figures roam them streets. I have only one active number, when there use to be at least five. The girls were in better shape than what I see lately. Someone has dropped the ball. We need another Holly type. A true go getter. She let her shit go at the end but man she had connections. It seemed all she had to do was make a call and what you requested would show up.

Some gals from the past I miss Judy, Olivia, Crystal, Jaimie, Juju, , Gretta with her long hair, Sue via 23 years ago.

Reports

Yeahhh Buddy

Second look

Man, for the last year or two Nowatney has turned dry. The same ghostly figures roam them streets. I have only one active number, when there use to be at least five. The girls were in better shape than what I see lately. Someone has dropped the ball. We need another Holly type. A true go getter. She let her shit go at the end but man she had connections. It seemed all she had to do was make a call and what you requested would show up.

Some gals from the past I miss Judy, Olivia, Crystal, Jaimie, Juju, , Gretta with her long hair, Sue via 23 years ago.
    Judy, Jaimie, Juju and Gretta are still around. I visited Crystal a few months ago and she is never getting back into this shit. Her body is BANGIN'!

Reports

JustAJon
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokinJoe  [View Original Post]
    See'Mon. Man, you can't compile a list of legends without throwing Gail's name in there.
    Do you mean the older blonde who worked Neb / Flower. And work for LE off and on? If so, she was alright for a gummer.

Reports

StrokinJoe

Original text?

See'Mon. Man, you can't compile a list of legends without throwing Gail's name in there.
    It don't make sense this way. Originally the post was the letter see followed by an apostrophe and then the word man, like short for "Come on man" but I guess it got changed I dunno why. It would have been funnier.

Reports

StrokinJoe

See'Mon. Man, You Missed One!

Reports

JustAJon

Missing them dayz

Reports

Rookiemonger

Lmao

Lisa did have long dark hair but no glasses. Not Librarian Lisa. I've seen her before. She looks like Miss USA next to this one. This one was a settler.
    We all have those days! LOL, Librarian Lisa is looking bad these days, hence the reason I have passed on her the last 2 weeks.

Reports

StrokinJoe

Apples for apples, NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that the O has a lot better pickings than we do.
    Comparing O-Town's activity to that of Tampa's is like comparing the Buffet at Vegas' Bellagio to a couple of dried up pieces of chicken under the sun lamp at a Hadji store I'm just saying. I lived in Tampa many years and have never seen it so bad. And for LSpooner, I aim to please LOL. Be safe guys. Come visit O-Town and as always, read the posts, follow the rules and I'm out.

Posting Limitations