Adult Vacation
The Companion Guru

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 778 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Nowatney sightings

Was just passing thru, decided to divert down thru Nowatney. Was quite surprised to see not one, not two, but three workers. There were two older ones at the corner of Neb and 140th, the younger of the two had several front teeth missing. Further up 104th, saw a somewhat younger LSW.

Didn't partake, wasn't interested in any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by AceKing123  [View Original Post]
    Just moved back from West Palm Beach, if any fellas can give me any good actual reliable girls I'd really appreciate it! BP mostly since I'm not driving at the moment.
    Ask in the BP thread.

Bella, sighting

Down the street from usual, gas station.

Just moved back from West Palm Beach, if any fellas can give me any good actual reliable girls I'd really appreciate it! BP mostly since I'm not driving at the moment.

Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Just got this pic from an old friend.

Who remember her?
    Of course, Buddy does. We visit quite often, but after she had surgery she does not look the same. Her beautiful hair is gone and that is a turn off for me.

Buddy.

Who remember her?
    Oh, yes. Kelly AKA Stephanie. SW graduated to BP. Pretty easy going. Not the best looking girl but not the worst either.

Always a good time

Kelly's fun. Good by herself, or with a friend if she's doing doubles!

Who remember her?

Anal queen

Who remember her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Nebraska

Strolled through yesterday again, around 12:30 pm and there were plenty of girls out, didn't pick any though, opted for BP service.

Trinity

Ran into Trinity on 140th bus stop. She was easy going just complaining about the heat. It was 4 pm. Drove around and found a quiet spot. BBBJ was good but she kept taking breaks because of heat. Swtiched to full service. Nice feel, nice ass to grab onto. . 4 damage. Worth it.

No pics or number.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    YES! Dude, it's a dam shame. She's not even close to what she looked like / performed like the last time I was with her.
    Here is the cliff notes version of my recent experience. I negotiated BBBJ and CFS, but when the deed was about to start (after a long time and drama of setting up, meeting up, getting ready, funds handed over), she countered with "I don't even do handjobs without cover".

I don't care if a girl tells me up front that she is an everything covered date, that is her prerogative. I can then choose whether or not to continue with the rules. It is the bait and switch that pisses me off. And she was a pain in the ass the whole time. Avoid her at all costs.

What really torqued me is that I saw the videos of her getting banged raw by a ton of guys with cum sprayed all over her face and hair and she was lapping it up, and looking like she was having a good time. Now she is just a scabbed up addict with a load of drama, forget it.

Is she looking that bad that you opted for covered BJ?

That's a shame, I had A LOT of fun with her in the past, Long nights and evenings fucking.

I guess I'm going to have to sample anyways.
    YES! Dude, it's a dam shame. She's not even close to what she looked like / performed like the last time I was with her.

Booty Shorts

The last one doesn't want me to say her name.
    The first one wearing the black booty shorts I saw around Neb / Sligh last week. I tried like hell to scoop her near the El Rancho, but she only looked up from her cell phone at me and then kept walking / texting.

Has anyone had the pleasure?

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    No F'in thanks! Scooped her on Neb. Booglanvile (sp) and had one of the absolutely WORST oral sessions I have ever had PERIOD. Not only has her skills diminished, her overall appearance has as well.

So bad that I should have kicked her ass back out but decided against my better judgement to go ahead with the session. And as much as I love BBBJ, I decided to go with covered oral for many reason.

Twat wanted the donation up front, I told her afterwards. We went back and forth till I offered to drop her ass off and she agreed to the going rate of 20. Dumb biatch wanted 40 & I just LMFAO.

Oral skills were just as good as my bi titty Bree. That's right, Bree doesn't do oral and Tammy's skills were on par. Ending up taking care of JR myself and when I was ready, I gave her a facial and got a good bit of it all up in her hair.

AVOID, AVOID, F'IN AVOID.

She's going by Brittney(sp) now. I didn't let on that I knew who she was.
    Is she looking that bad that you opted for covered BJ?

That's a shame, I had A LOT of fun with her in the past, Long nights and evenings fucking.

I guess I'm going to have to sample anyways.

More Nebraska

An hour ago on my way to pick up a girl, so didn't tried.

First one at Nebraska / McEwen.

Second one Nebraka / Fowler.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations