Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 910 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickchainy  [View Original Post]
    MrJay, I know of two ways. One will not work for most people. Her full size bicycle will fit into the back seat of my car. Or possibly the trunk. Never had to try the trunk because every one fits in to the back seat.

The second way is that she says for you to follow her. After a few blocks, she's home or at a friends where she secures the bike and takes off with you in your car.

I imagine there are other ways, too.

Dick
    Pickup truck.

RE: bicycled workers

Quote Originally Posted by MrJay81  [View Original Post]
    I normally don't pick up streetwalkers, especially in Tampa. But I have a question. Are girls on bicycles possibly working girls? I spotted what appeared to be a cute blonde in blue jean shorts around 1 am near nebraska and fletcher. Its so hard to tell at night if they are old or young. Had somewhat of a hipster look, short hair and large corduroy purse, if she was a working girl, how exactly would this work out?? Does she just hide her bicycle somewhere while she hops in my car?
    MrJay, I know of two ways. One will not work for most people. Her full size bicycle will fit into the back seat of my car. Or possibly the trunk. Never had to try the trunk because every one fits in to the back seat.

The second way is that she says for you to follow her. After a few blocks, she's home or at a friends where she secures the bike and takes off with you in your car.

I imagine there are other ways, too.

Dick

Random question. Girls on bicycles.

I normally don't pick up streetwalkers, especially in Tampa. But I have a question. Are girls on bicycles possibly working girls? I spotted what appeared to be a cute blonde in blue jean shorts around 1 am near nebraska and fletcher. Its so hard to tell at night if they are old or young. Had somewhat of a hipster look, short hair and large corduroy purse, if she was a working girl, how exactly would this work out?? Does she just hide her bicycle somewhere while she hops in my car?

Quote Originally Posted by Corbusier  [View Original Post]
    Same number. As of this am.
    She contacted me a few hours ago. Supposed to see her in the morning. If you are going to relay info from the board to her, at least reread it as it is written. Not some summed up grapevine twisted story.

Quote Originally Posted by Corbusier  [View Original Post]
    She contacted me a few hours ago. Supposed to see her in the morning. If you are going to relay info from the board to her, at least reread it as it is written. Not some summed up grapevine twisted story.

RE: Alexis

Quote Originally Posted by TampaOob  [View Original Post]
    Still at Central with text now wifi. Usually nights sa week her 3 days ago

She informed me an hour ago she left there. It is getting too hot there.
    She's at an alternate location nearer to 109th and Nebraska.
    Her phone works for text. Not well at all for voice.

Dick

Donut stop

At least 8 cars in parking lot. Possibly gearing up for something?
    They were having a donut break at 2 pm back of racetrack! 8+ vehicles they were gathered around a table / wall discussing who forgot the coffee!

Yes, a doughnut run. They sit there to BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonguebather  [View Original Post]
    I was out hunting this morning. Talk about a ghost town. I normally monger early in the AM, like between 04:00 to 05:30, and while the pickens can sometimes be thin, most of the time the action isn't bad. This morning the POPO outnumbered the HOHO's, SB nebraska was blocked off by POPO for some sort of utility work, and north of fowler, HCSO was out thick. I was headed home to cry myself to work and saw a raven haired woman walking at nebraska and lafayette. Turned out it was rachel, whom I've had lackluster luck with in the distant past, but she was in a good mood this morning. Got a nice BBBJ and dropped her back off at the same spot.
    Tatted up rachel?

Alexis

Still at Central with text now wifi. Usually nights sa week her 3 days ago

Quote Originally Posted by Gatordun  [View Original Post]
    Any new info on alexxis? I enjoyed her when I had her. But now she has a web based phone so if she don't have Internet acess it don't work. I've been texting her all day. I know she stays off central but does anyone know where she is right now?

Cops at slight

Quote Originally Posted by LolDude  [View Original Post]
    Last report was Ria lost her phones and was in alley behind Ranchero. Maye be able to find her at the Marathon up the street. She most likely is walking again. I always take her some food when I can find her.
    You are not the only one who makes the food and cig run for her. But glad to hear there's more than just me.

A monger with heart

Quote Originally Posted by LolDude  [View Original Post]
    Last report was Ria lost her phones and was in alley behind Ranchero. Maybe be able to find her at the Marathon up the street. She most likely is walking again. I always take her some food when I can find her.
    USASG members are as different as night and day. Some even a little abusive. It is refreshing to read about someone that cares enough to bring a girl food. Addictions are a curse that destroy a persons self worth, and destroys their body. You can give an addict money for food, and they will run to their dealer for a fix. Bring them food, you have shown them that they are more than a piece of a*.

Hats off to you.

Ria has a phone

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoyd  [View Original Post]
    Her phone is off but someone gave me her location. The actually posted it not long ago.

Kat

Quote Originally Posted by JSobaka  [View Original Post]
    Just left her place a few minutes ago for a quick good morning hello. Straight to work, no fuss, no attitude, good service as well. Standard donation.
    Pm me details? I hope she is drama free.

Posting Limitations