Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 658 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    There's really nothing more you could have done at Angel after being ambushed by the do-gooders. IMHO, you did the smart thing by turning around and leaving. One suggestion would be to not wait until just before closing time. Whenever you do that your Plan B options automatically become more limited. Of course, if it's a place with which you have prior experience, then you have a better sense of what's possible. Also, lots of homework beforehand will help. For example, some research would have shown you there were good prospects much closer than Columbia Pike.
    Appreciate the feedback, brother! I agree, I should have done more research beforehand. This is definitely one of those experiences to learn from for me at least. You're right, there are solid options to choose from around the area. I really want to try some of the indy providers nearby.

Shirlington & New Sky & Indy

Hi Folks,

Last week & weekend I went to a couple of spots that I've been to at least a few times to now over the past month: Shirlington Therapy & New Sky.

Shirlington:

On Saturday I went to see my ATF Diamond at Shirlington. Paid of hh. 8 and left $. 2 tip. I've now seen Diamond a few times and she's pretty comfortable with me. I was greeted with her turning me around and checking me out haha, love her spunky attitude! Massage itself is nothing special more like a body rub. Flip came quickly and she asked what I wanted. Got a CBJ, HJ, DATY and she was fully nude. Absolutely love that girl! She's in her late 20's, has a nice set of natural headlights, slim waist, etc. As others have mentioned, this place is focused on getting you in and out quickly. I think I was there for roughly 20 minutes or so. Don't really care since Diamond is gorgeous and I personally love her attitude / vibe. When I was about to leave, she tells me that she will be going on a 2 month vacation and that'd she'd be working all this coming week. I told her I'd come back to see her before she leaves. I called this past Tuesday to see if she was available and they tell me she's quit. I was so sad to hear that. Since Diamond wasn't there I ended up venturing out to Angel and ended up going to Arlington Therapy as described in my previous post. Anyway, Diamond told me that she used to be an independent so I have a feeling she's doing things on her own or at least will be. If anyone can knows her info to get a massage, I'd really appreciate it if you could PM me it! I didn't think she'd quit so soon, I've only seen her a few times over the past month since I'm new to the hobby. Lesson learned though, try to get your provider's number if you click! Also, I've tried out Jenny at Shirlington. She's older maybe around late 30's? She's thin w / maybe A or B cups. Was not a fan of her as she gave me a massage with a towel over my back. There was no contact w / my skin which has never happened to me before. No clue why, but whatever will not repeat w / her. Your experience with her might be better though. She had an ok attitude and she looked fine in terms of looks.

New Sky:

Ah NS. I've tried two providers here: Coco & Jackie. Coco was solid. She's a little short I'd say, but she's definitely a MILF. She gave me a pretty good massage actually. She seemed very into the massage in my opinion and really took care of me. On the flip, she was discussing the tip w / me. I offered. 8 but she asked for $. Held firm at. 8 and she accepted. She exposed her headlights, licked my ears, and really pleased junior w / an excellent handshake. After the massage Coco helped my get dressed & buttoned my shirt. She told me more will be available for next time.

I've also tried Jackie. She's very thin and probably in her early 40's it's so hard to tell. Didn't care for her massage. On the flip asked if anything else was available beside the standard NOVA. Was told no. Ok not a problem as it was my first time seeing her. Ask how much I'd take care of her and I told her. 6. She wasn't excited about that but she wasn't quite upset either. She just remained quiet and proceeded to giving me a clothed HJ. Roaming was allowed but that was it. Will not repeat.

Indy:

http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...ngton/24334271

I tried this provider sometime back in March. Was easy to get a hold of via text. She lives in an apt in Rossyln which is pretty easy to get to. She lives across from a motel and I'd say it's somewhat private. The provider herself was very old, no doubt she was 60+. I should've left but I ended up getting a decent massage. On the flip, I just closed my eyes as she got to work. It was a nice handshake actually. Damage was. 8 for hh. I tipped. 4 even though she didn't ask for anything. This was my second attempt at the hobby at the time.

A Serious Massage That Makes Stress Disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I usually get my haircut at a place next to a Chinese AMP on "Holly", in eastern LoCo (those that are familiar with the area will know the Chinese AMP I'm talking about). Surprise to me, my barber said they are now offering massages in the little room in the back of the barbershop and offered to give me a massage next time I came in for my haircut. I have known my barber for over about 9 years so she is always nice to me. She is over 40, slim, fairly attractive, with a photo of her husband and kid on the counter so I'm thinking the massage is going to be legit. But the ad on CL uses the good ole' familiar terms: attractive attendants; however they are not open late and closed on Sunday. Just curious if anyone has been here and your experience. Backchannel if necessary.
    I've been here a couple times and going back again soon. The Asian therapist gave me an excellent massage. She was very thorough with her massage techniques and very accommodating with her services and professional demeanor. Totally Legit.

Quote Originally Posted by JjGolds2121  [View Original Post]
    Folks,

Here goes my first post. Wanted to try something different this past Tuesday so I ventured out to Fairfax at night time towards closing time. Called ahead before the trip and there was no issue swinging by. Never been here before but the reviews made it seem promising. Parked right in front and waiting in my car for about a minute or so before making my way up. At the door, a few folks approached me (two women and a man) asking me what kind of business I was looking for. They tell me some sort of story of how the angels there have been "perpetrated" and then they proceed to tell me that they are working with the local church regarding this massage parlor. Long story short, I got spooked and skipped out on this. Frustrated, I think of other options still available given the time. Find a spot off in Arlington and away I go. I end up across the Audi dealership in Columbia Pike and walk up a flight of stairs. A few minutes later I'm greeted by Lulu. Old (late 40's to mid 50's? Short, and not the best of builds but hey I really don't have any other options at this time LOL. She asks for the house fee and then asked me to take care of her before the massage then left to let me prepare for the massage. There were no negotiations, I just left. 6 on the hot towel machine which was probably too high. A few min later, in comes Lulu and the massage begins. Lots of focus on the lower portions. Thighs & legs. Not too much attention on the back which I found to be a little odd. Light pressure & nothing special. Lots of use of hot towels which was nice. On the flip, headlights were exposed without any asking and Lulu then gets to work. Things seemed very mechanical and rushed on the flip. Once I was happy, she cleaned me up with a warm towel and left to let me get dressed. When she walked me out I asked if I could meet the other girls but all she told me was "no, sorry". Ok great so I just quietly leave. Crazy night for sure. Anyway, if you're thinking about going to AT in ffx, be a little cautious. That was my first time experience there so not sure if the church folks are on the prowl there regularly. For AT off of Colombia Pike, I'd avoid Lulu not sure how the others are. Bear in mind that this is my first post so let me know if you guys have any feedback, thanks!
    There's really nothing more you could have done at Angel after being ambushed by the do-gooders. IMHO, you did the smart thing by turning around and leaving. One suggestion would be to not wait until just before closing time. Whenever you do that your Plan B options automatically become more limited. Of course, if it's a place with which you have prior experience, then you have a better sense of what's possible. Also, lots of homework beforehand will help. For example, some research would have shown you there were good prospects much closer than Columbia Pike.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSchwanzstein  [View Original Post]
    Once on my visit To Angel, I parked right across from the building and proceeded directly to my intended destination. Oddly when I approached Angels door, a hand appeared out of the next door office (purported dental office?) and opened their door for me even though I knew where I was going. This makes it seem to me that somebody next door saw me (monitored?) as I approached the building. All other visits, I have parked a few parking spots away from there, out of the site of Dental office and have entered the building not crossing the dental office. If it is your first visit to Angel, drive around once find your destination then park away from the building.
    Hi, I appreciate the tip! This was indeed my first attempt trying out Angel. Still a little spooked by what happened, but maybe after a couple or few weeks I will try this out. For other AMPs I will definitely park away from the entrance going forward!

Were the "church people" Korean? If so, I find that crazy, as Koreans pretty much keep to themselves and don't make a fuss about AMPs. This area is littered with so many. Not sure why they are focused on this particular AMP.
    Hi, no the "church people" were not Korean. So the parlor itself is towards the end. While facing the entrance, the "church people" approached me from my right side. There were three people in total, all caucasian. Two females and a male. One woman was pregnant. They seemed like vigilantes trying to shut down AMPs if you will? Anyway, I made some BS story of how I'm from out of town blah, blah, blah and how I'm just looking for a massage. Out of curiosity I asked if they contacted anyone and told them about this particular parlor. One of the women just told me that the other church members are aware of what's going on. Shortly after I just left. I think I was there around 9 PM ish? Since it was my first attempt trying this spot out wasn't sure if the church folks usually approach the customers of the AMP?

How a good customer was lost -- a note to NoVA managers / MMS

You may assume (correctly) all of the following is true. On a quiet day, a customer calls to make an appointment.

Turns out to be a very quiet day. Customer arrives on time, no other customers when customer arrives, no others when customer departs.

On a quiet day -- short-time the customer (who left an overly generous tip prior to the session) by 25% / 15 minutes.

Keep the overly generous tip without so much as a thank you.

NR.

P.S. Perhaps remember within one mile of your location are at least five other similar businesses (at least nine within two miles).

Client is lost. Perhaps the other businesses will learn the lesson of United Airlines.

Angel

Folks,

Here goes my first post. Wanted to try something different this past Tuesday so I ventured out to Fairfax at night time towards closing time. Called ahead before the trip and there was no issue swinging by. Never been here before but the reviews made it seem promising. Parked right in front and waiting in my car for about a minute or so before making my way up. At the door, a few folks approached me (two women and a man) asking me what kind of business I was looking for. They tell me some sort of story of how the angels there have been "perpetrated" and then they proceed to tell me that they are working with the local church regarding this massage parlor. Long story short, I got spooked and skipped out on this. Frustrated, I think of other options still available given the time. Find a spot off in Arlington and away I go. I end up across the Audi dealership in Columbia Pike and walk up a flight of stairs. A few minutes later I'm greeted by Lulu. Old (late 40's to mid 50's? Short, and not the best of builds but hey I really don't have any other options at this time LOL. She asks for the house fee and then asked me to take care of her before the massage then left to let me prepare for the massage. There were no negotiations, I just left. 6 on the hot towel machine which was probably too high. A few min later, in comes Lulu and the massage begins. Lots of focus on the lower portions. Thighs & legs. Not too much attention on the back which I found to be a little odd. Light pressure & nothing special. Lots of use of hot towels which was nice. On the flip, headlights were exposed without any asking and Lulu then gets to work. Things seemed very mechanical and rushed on the flip. Once I was happy, she cleaned me up with a warm towel and left to let me get dressed. When she walked me out I asked if I could meet the other girls but all she told me was "no, sorry". Ok great so I just quietly leave. Crazy night for sure. Anyway, if you're thinking about going to AT in ffx, be a little cautious. That was my first time experience there so not sure if the church folks are on the prowl there regularly. For AT off of Colombia Pike, I'd avoid Lulu not sure how the others are. Bear in mind that this is my first post so let me know if you guys have any feedback, thanks!
    Once on my visit To Angel, I parked right across from the building and proceeded directly to my intended destination. Oddly when I approached Angels door, a hand appeared out of the next door office (purported dental office?) and opened their door for me even though I knew where I was going. This makes it seem to me that somebody next door saw me (monitored?) as I approached the building. All other visits, I have parked a few parking spots away from there, out of the site of Dental office and have entered the building not crossing the dental office. If it is your first visit to Angel, drive around once find your destination then park away from the building.

I usually get my haircut at a place next to a Chinese AMP on "Holly", in eastern LoCo (those that are familiar with the area will know the Chinese AMP I'm talking about). Surprise to me, my barber said they are now offering massages in the little room in the back of the barbershop and offered to give me a massage next time I came in for my haircut. I have known my barber for over about 9 years so she is always nice to me. She is over 40, slim, fairly attractive, with a photo of her husband and kid on the counter so I'm thinking the massage is going to be legit. But the ad on CL uses the good ole' familiar terms: attractive attendants; however they are not open late and closed on Sunday. Just curious if anyone has been here and your experience. Backchannel if necessary.
    Totally legit massage. The massage therapist even requested that my underwear remain on for the massage. Unfortunately, the massage therapist is not the barber.

At the door, a few folks approached me (two women and a man) asking me what kind of business I was looking for. They tell me some sort of story of how the angels there have been "perpetrated" and then they proceed to tell me that they are working with the local church regarding this massage parlor. Long story short, I got spooked and skipped out on this.
    Were the "church people" Korean? If so, I find that crazy, as Koreans pretty much keep to themselves and don't make a fuss about AMPs. This area is littered with so many. Not sure why they are focused on this particular AMP.

Angel + AT

Folks,

Quote Originally Posted by RustyMuffler  [View Original Post]
    After getting a tip from a senior, I decided to try some Healing Therapy. Called ahead and they were available right away, so I went staight there from the restaurant in Potomac Mills where I had just eaten lunch.

The veteran told me there are 3 gals available, and any one of them would provide a nice time. Luck of the draw, I got Lucy. She is a tiny MILF, but has a beautiful face. Did not see the other 2 women, but I was perfectly happy with Lucy.

She took me back and asked if it was my first time. I was honest and said yeah. She asked how I found out about them. I said from a friend. She seemed okay with my responses, smiled and left the room. I got comfortable and waited. (This is a Chinese place, so no TS. But I found out on my way out there is a stand up shower available.).

Lucy came back, darkened the room a bit and gave me a wonderful, relaxing Swedish massage. It was medium, and I usually get hard, but her touch felt just right, so I just went with the flow and really relaxed. I rubbed her legs a couple of times, just to let her know I was familiar with the drill. She had me oohing and ahhing with her hands for about 45 minutes. Her massage is really something.

Lucy teased me some before she really got into it. Then the big flip. I was excited. She rubbed a bit here and there and asked me where else I wanted to be massaged. I slid her warm hand over and showed her. She was, of course, happy to oblige. She explained it was only because it was my first time. No problem because it enabled me to explain that I really enjoy some extra attention here, here, and especially here. .

Wow, this little gal really knows how to please. And since I pointed out exactly what I like, she did not disappoint! Best of all, she stretched out the experience and was very flirtatious. It was a real treat.

Downside was that I asked if I could see her body. She said no because it was my first visit. (The senior told me it gets better with time and that it pays dividends to be a regular.) Next I asked if I could touch her and she said yes. Then she pulled her shirt up to expose her bra. But I just caressed what was exposed, her stomach and side. I complimented her sensuous skin. I decided not to push it and did not even try to touch her tits, much less get my hand down her shorts. I was more than satisfied with the massage, the ending and her overall attitude. Lucy is definitely a keeper! I highly recommend her!

Since I rarely see Healing Therapy advertise, this place is a real hidden gem. I may go back again as soon as this weekend! Here is their CL ad:

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...106789706.html

Best Friendly Excellent Great Asian Massage Therapists.

Deep Tissue / Swedish / Shiatsu Massage.

Comfortable Relaxing and New Clean Private Rooms.

Let Our Staff make Your day unforgettable.

Relax Your Body and Mind.

Healing Therapy.

(571) XXX-1779.

19 XX Opitz Blvd. Woodbridge, Va. 22191.

Open Daily.

Mon. -- Sat. 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM.

Sun. 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
    Lucy is a Gem. One of my favorites. You can receive similar treatment from Penny. I'm not aware of a third. Be careful about exposing these ladies as they like to keep a low profile.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    Hey NY, the Craigslist expired. Any more tips on where it is?
    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...108512964.html

Possible Legit place in eastern LoCo

Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    Hey NY, the Craigslist expired. Any more tips on where it is?
    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...105599373.html

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...106944250.html

Posting Limitations