Naughty Reviews
Adult Vacation
Scroguard.com
tempted.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 562 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 8420
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    F c c c 6129

    Another winner at the FCCC!

    I saw Ya-Ya today. Tall, slender, maybe see cups. Nice long brownish hair, BEAUTIFUL face! She is from far Western China and looks almost European.

    She has studied massage in school and knows how to do a real massage. Massage lasted about 15 minutes on the back and upon the flip all the things we go see these girls for was done any way I wanted, for as long as I could with no complaints.

    This one is really a good one so go see her. Her English is okay and she said she would be here for ONE WEEK only.

    Search this forum if you do not have the phone number. Do not ask me.

    WATTA GIRL!!

  2. #7519
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    According to Serpico's post, she completed the massage, did a great job and didn't walk out early. So just like any massage therapist (Asian, non Asian, or whatever) she provided the service and reasonably expected a tip. Massage therapy is a service profession, just like waiting tables, and tipping is customary and expected unless the service provided is poor (which Serpico stated was not the case). According to all the circumstances as I understand them, she deserved a tip and was understandably miffed when Serpico refused.

    I have absolutely no idea what he means by "Chinese syndicate operation" but it's important to remember there are plenty of legit Asian massage establishments where extras are not ever on the menu. Since Serpico said this was a brand new place, there's no way he could have known beforehand what type it was. So he took his chances and TOFTT, which is great for the board because now we have the benefit of his report. But the fact is that this place appears to be completely legit and the therapist deserved to be treated like any other legit massage therapist.

    I also don't get the logic of saying that the "place needs to do more to compete" or his attempted justification that "too many of these Chinese syndicate operations are popping up," If a waitress provides great service but doesn't offer you a free dessert, would you say she doesn't deserve a tip because they (the restaurant owners) need to do more to compete and too many of those types of restaurants are popping up?

    Bottom line: legit masseuse + great massage = deserves a tip. Doesn't matter if she's Asian, Martian, undocumented or papered up one side and down the other!
    If they are trying to be a "legit" place, having a description like:

    "With beautiful professional friendly asian female therapists." is not required. I have gone to "legit" massage places (staff by both Asian and non-Asian therapists) where there is no reference to how pretty the therapists are. This place is set-up to service male clients.

    Again referencing their ad: SPECIAL PRICE IS OFFERED JUST FOR $49. This was not offered to me. This is similar to the other Chinese operations where they lure you in with a low price than charge you the regular Chinese AMP rate of 60/ hr. I seem to recall a couple of posters griping about the "special" price at the Hunter Mill Rd. Chinese AMP location.

    I highly doubt the therapist I had, works only for the tips. She is probably the co-owner. And she probably doesn't declare cash tips to the IRS, just like a restaurant's wait staff. LOL.

  3. #7518

    TOFTT: Javier Rd

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...430191897.html

    TOFTT at a new place I've been wanting to try. Short version: Completely legit, decent massage, not worth a repeat visit, details below.

    Called to set up an appt, no answer and no voice mail (message said voice mailbox not set up). Then received a text asking what time I wanted to come. I made the appt for 6:30, got there at 6:25, texted that I had arrived but no answer. The location is a two story office building with a locked front door, so I waited to see if anyone would come out and then I called. The therapist answered, said someone would come down and after a couple of minutes a Chinese guy opened the door, told me to go upstairs and kept walking to go outside.

    When I got to the office my therapist was Kim, an attractive Chinese woman in her mid to late 30's. The massage started at 6:40 and she did a decent job. She spent a long time on my back (covered with a sheet) and didn't do any teasing which left me wondering about the flip and the possibility of extras. She had me flip and started on my head and the underside of my neck. After about 5-10 minutes of that she said "all finished" and walked immediately out of the room. She did absolutely no massage of my front side at all, not even the legit massage parts, and was gone before I could even ask her about anything! Then, when I looked at the clock, I saw she had finished at 7:28 so the massage didn't even last a full hour.

    Despite how the ad makes it look, according to Kim this is a two person massage business with one female (Kim) and one male therapist (who also does acupuncture). No TS available, no extras on the menu and she never stays until 10 pm. She said the latest she will take a client is 7:30. Oh, in case you were wondering, the pics in the ad are not Kim.

    IMHO, even for legit massage this place falls short. They charge .8 for an hour and my favorite legit massage places in the same area ( http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...430570995.html and http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...428791052.html) both charge only .7, deliver a much better massage and NEVER short you on time.

    I paid the .8 and left .15 as a tip. I would have tipped a full 20 percent if she had given me the full hour and done a thorough legit massage. FWIW, much better value to be had elsewhere.

  4. #7517

    Agree with JS - 15 - 20% on a good quality legitimate massage

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    According to Serpico's post, she completed the massage, did a great job and didn't walk out early. So just like any massage therapist (Asian, non Asian, or whatever) she provided the service and reasonably expected a tip. Massage therapy is a service profession, just like waiting tables, and tipping is customary and expected unless the service provided is poor (which Serpico stated was not the case). According to all the circumstances as I understand them, she deserved a tip and was understandably miffed when Serpico refused.

    I have absolutely no idea what he means by "Chinese syndicate operation" but it's important to remember there are plenty of legit Asian massage establishments where extras are not ever on the menu. Since Serpico said this was a brand new place, there's no way he could have known beforehand what type it was. So he took his chances and TOFTT, which is great for the board because now we have the benefit of his report. But the fact is that this place appears to be completely legit and the therapist deserved to be treated like any other legit massage therapist.

    I also don't get the logic of saying that the "place needs to do more to compete" or his attempted justification that "too many of these Chinese syndicate operations are popping up," If a waitress provides great service but doesn't offer you a free dessert, would you say she doesn't deserve a tip because they (the restaurant owners) need to do more to compete and too many of those types of restaurants are popping up?

    Bottom line: legit masseuse + great massage = deserves a tip. Doesn't matter if she's Asian, Martian, undocumented or papered up one side and down the other!
    I agree with JS. IMHO for $60 list price, $10 - 15 is reasonable. Not high, but not nothing. Even when I get Groupons for regular massage (at places where I expect no extras), I typically leave at least 15% on what would be the regular retail rate...

  5. #7516

    Disagree strongly - she deserved a tip

    Quote Originally Posted by LexLuther  [View Original Post]
    Serpico,

    I have to agree with you. These places and the women who work there have to be aware that their male customers, while they may appreciate a great massage, are really after the "after-massage" extras. If they give a great massage and can find a way to graciously reject your advances, then perhaps they are due a tip. But if she walked out on you, she doesn't deserve it. I'm not sure about the remuneration structure at a Chinese massage establishment. But I would have to assume that she's getting something for her time and effort. And I would have to guess that a good percentage of them are un-documented. So if she's getting $20 per hour, that's a nice salary for someone who would not be able to earn minimum wage outside of the establishment.

    LexLuther.
    According to Serpico's post, she completed the massage, did a great job and didn't walk out early. So just like any massage therapist (Asian, non Asian, or whatever) she provided the service and reasonably expected a tip. Massage therapy is a service profession, just like waiting tables, and tipping is customary and expected unless the service provided is poor (which Serpico stated was not the case). According to all the circumstances as I understand them, she deserved a tip and was understandably miffed when Serpico refused.

    I have absolutely no idea what he means by "Chinese syndicate operation" but it's important to remember there are plenty of legit Asian massage establishments where extras are not ever on the menu. Since Serpico said this was a brand new place, there's no way he could have known beforehand what type it was. So he took his chances and TOFTT, which is great for the board because now we have the benefit of his report. But the fact is that this place appears to be completely legit and the therapist deserved to be treated like any other legit massage therapist.

    I also don't get the logic of saying that the "place needs to do more to compete" or his attempted justification that "too many of these Chinese syndicate operations are popping up," If a waitress provides great service but doesn't offer you a free dessert, would you say she doesn't deserve a tip because they (the restaurant owners) need to do more to compete and too many of those types of restaurants are popping up?

    Bottom line: legit masseuse + great massage = deserves a tip. Doesn't matter if she's Asian, Martian, undocumented or papered up one side and down the other!

  6. #7515

    Non-Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    New place on Loudoun Co., (Ashburn). Advertises on CL (not Swan). A few miles off of 28. Another Chinese syndicate operation, but the place was very clean. The provider was pretty good looking for a Chinese (early 40's). Massage was great. On the flip, I tried to coax her into std. NoVa. She said they don't do that here and she would not continue if I kept on coaxing her. Ok, whatever. After wiping me down with hot towels (at the end of the session), I again tried to gently coax her but she politely refused and walked out. 60 for an hr. I didn't give her a tip and she was like, WTF. Well again, I told her give me 5 minutes with you and I'll tip you. But she again said no. I began to walk out and she was a bit miffed. After thinking about it, I should tipped her something because she did a real good job on the massage but then again, too many of these Chinese syndicate operations are popping up so, IMO, this place needs to do more to compete. And I didn't feel like making a gazillion visits just to make her comfortable with me and give me std. NoVa. F- that. LOL.

    Anyone else visit this place, back channel if you had good luck with this spot.
    Serpico,

    I have to agree with you. These places and the women who work there have to be aware that their male customers, while they may appreciate a great massage, are really after the "after-massage" extras. If they give a great massage and can find a way to graciously reject your advances, then perhaps they are due a tip. But if she walked out on you, she doesn't deserve it. I'm not sure about the remuneration structure at a Chinese massage establishment. But I would have to assume that she's getting something for her time and effort. And I would have to guess that a good percentage of them are un-documented. So if she's getting $20 per hour, that's a nice salary for someone who would not be able to earn minimum wage outside of the establishment.

    LexLuther.

  7. #7514

    Crazy Customers

    So one of my friends works as a hotel based massage girl and will do HJs only and is totally upfrknt about that. She doesn't allow touching because she said she gets too sore from guys squeezing her tits and jamming their fingers in her pussy all day. Recently a customer got really aggressive with her and basically tried to force his fingers in her, but she resisted and got him to leave. Now he is texting her non stop, threatening that he will call the police if she doesn't return his money for the massage. He says he recorded her during the massage and is going to give it to the police. LOL.

    It will be pretty funny if he actually does try to get her busted. He will be arrested for sexual assault.

  8. #7513
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #7512

    FS in NoVA

    I was wondering if there's any Full service massage shop or escort in northern va?

    I read a post about FCCC on alrlington Blvd by another poster. What is the address? What does FCCC stand for?

    Thanks.

  10. #7511

    Loudoun Chinese spot

    New place on Loudoun Co., (Ashburn). Advertises on CL (not Swan). A few miles off of 28. Another Chinese syndicate operation, but the place was very clean. The provider was pretty good looking for a Chinese (early 40's). Massage was great. On the flip, I tried to coax her into std. NoVa. She said they don't do that here and she would not continue if I kept on coaxing her. Ok, whatever. After wiping me down with hot towels (at the end of the session), I again tried to gently coax her but she politely refused and walked out. 60 for an hr. I didn't give her a tip and she was like, WTF. Well again, I told her give me 5 minutes with you and I'll tip you. But she again said no. I began to walk out and she was a bit miffed. After thinking about it, I should tipped her something because she did a real good job on the massage but then again, too many of these Chinese syndicate operations are popping up so, IMO, this place needs to do more to compete. And I didn't feel like making a gazillion visits just to make her comfortable with me and give me std. NoVa. F- that. LOL.

    Anyone else visit this place, back channel if you had good luck with this spot.

  11. #7510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    Apology for Late Response

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSkyConferen  [View Original Post]
    Haha. Did that "FYI" convey argumentativeness on my part? Sorry about that! I meant it quite literally. To add information to the conversation is all. I am curious to know though, when you mentioned 10 day "rotation" - does it mean they don't actually leave the trade but instead bat for a different team / city? And "rotate" implies that they could boomerang back? Is that so?
    I have been away or I would have replied to this sooner.

    As I understand it, this agency gets new stock in all the time and moves them around within their international network of condos / apartments. The girls usually stay in one place only about 10 days before going to a different place in the network of places. IF this is the same "Rose" then she must have broken loose from the network or talked her way into staying in the area for a longer time.

    OR. They have changed the way they operate but with the girls changing at the FCCC still I doubt that is the case.

    Anyway, if you want to keep seeing her then have at her! That is what it is all about after all.

    Watta.

  12. #7509
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSkyConferen  [View Original Post]
    Haha. Did that "FYI" convey argumentativeness on my part? Sorry about that! I meant it quite literally. To add information to the conversation is all. I am curious to know though, when you mentioned 10 day "rotation" - does it mean they don't actually leave the trade but instead bat for a different team / city? And "rotate" implies that they could boomerang back? Is that so?
    I think they generally rotate between cities. I know Rose is in NYC now however she is back fairly frequently. I wouldn't be shocked to see that there is more than one Rose but I know the Rose I left a comment on about a month or two ago is still around. She'll be here for a week, then gone a week, then back a week, etc.

  13. #7508

    A+

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Here's her ad http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...ssage/13695313 and I can vouch for the accuracy of the pic. As I said in an earlier post, I personally think she's better looking in person.

    Just wanted to clarify that point but I certainly agree that treating her well gets you treated well in return. If you like her look she's definitely worth a visit and I plan to see her again in the near future.
    Visited her a couple weeks ago but wasn't able to leave a review prior to vacation.

    Thank you and HARDIFR for the recommendations of Cristine. Why'all were both on point with her. Looks even better in person. Great massage. Very sweet girl.

    Will certainly visit her again.

  14. #7507
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBombay  [View Original Post]
    Last time I went to Swan, after my session the girl just smoothed out the sheets. I realized she probably smoothed out the sheet from the guy before me. As I said, last time I was there.
    Now that you mention that, I did notice it as well. It's been my first and only AMP so far, so I guess I figured it was standard. You guys have opened my eyes quite a bit.

  15. #7506

    Swan

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous625  [View Original Post]
    First time poster, can't even call myself a long time lurker, I've only just recently discovered this site and it was because I was traveling in Miami and my subscription to other AMP sites was flaking out. Spent the past 2 hours trying to find the elusive FCCC and I think I have it. Looks like they have a few posts in April, all using the same girl, that is assuming I have the correct phone number.

    Don't want to be a lurker, I'm all for contributing, but this site is unlike any other I've visited with all of the codes and vague descriptions. I have been a premium member at the oThER for many months. But, here goes.

    My dreams always involve swans in sterling. The location is nice because it's so secluded, one could easily miss it. I've found the girls to be attractive enough, so far only one out of the 4 or 5 girls I've seen was a real non-looker. The TS is nice, but the door doesn't shut fully. I dread the day my dreams turn into a nightmare due to the door issue. Cici was one of my favorites, lots of teasing while I'm on my stomach, no questions after the flip, just some erotic talk in a nice seductive voice. I always wake up smiling and hope to see Cici again. The numbers 0.7 and 0.5 come to mind.

    After literally going through the first 17 pages of posts, I realize there is a lot I'm missing out on, and that swans may not be as great as one thinks. Hopefully, once I get the hang of this site, I'll have better dreams.
    Last time I went to Swan, after my session the girl just smoothed out the sheets. I realized she probably smoothed out the sheet from the guy before me. As I said, last time I was there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Escort Services
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape