Adult Vacation
Awesome Rich Date
The Companion Guru

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 604 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

East Chantilly

Well then, you did good. Yes there is a TS, on left of hall. It's hit or miss though with who you get, sometimes absolutely breath taking, other time times she doesn't talk acts unhappy. Never know.

Quote Originally Posted by SWCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Tried out East in Chantilly for the first time. A little searching needed to find them in the complex, and a bit awkward going in as I made eye contact with someone from the dr. Office next door, who looked familiar (I live out here) but what the hell. Had a session with Jackie. Probably late thirties or early forties, kinda medium on all points. The place was quiet but I think there was at least one other working, although I didn't see her. Was not offered TS which is a negative for me and got me wondering what was to come, but from later comment I got the impression that TS is indeed available. Ended up getting one of the better massages I've had from an AMP. Jackie was pleasant, talkative and seemed to know what she was doing in the massage department. Even walked on my back, but with skilled technique even there (not just stamping around like some others). Was starting to think massage only, but took care of standard nova finish, with some roaming, on flip. Massage continued for a bit after, and gave me the idea of trying for two but who am I kidding. Not as young as I was.

Door was. 8 for hour, and I tipped. 5.

Couple of questions

I wonder if anyone has information on the whereabouts of Mimi who used to work at ATMB. Secondly, I wonder if anyone is having good results at Top. I haven't been there in several months, since I was once denied an HE. Feel free to PM.

KAMP gals, enhanced and otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Krakatoa  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about the Chinese, but I have it on authority that some of the Koreans go back home to find the best plastic surgeons. My ATF tells me that almost all KAMP gals are enhanced and are much older than we think. Not too surprising, I know, but I was still surprised to learn the true ages of some of her colleagues.
    I can tell you for certain: At one of the places I visit (after workouts at the gym in order to truly relax the neck, back, and leg muscles), ALL of the therapists are mid-50's. If you're hoping to find hot action with young spinners, you won't find it there. But, that's exactly why I go to that place after the gym: The therapists there seem to understand the muscle groups (dorsal, pectoral, biceps / triceps, etc.) and can actually give. . . Surprise! . . . just a good, decent rubdown.

Now, if you still want to try to heat things up with a 50-something Korean lady with a few extra pounds on her, then feel free to visit that place and see what you can manage. But, as I said, if you're looking for a hot experience with a 20-something spinner (or someone more closely resembling that), then there are far better places in the DMV area to visit. These establishments usually reside north of the Potomac River.

- Roman.

Space Travel

I dreamt the other night about space travel to the Springfield Galaxy. It was a wonderous trip that left me with a Sunny disposition upon my return. My crew was experienced and made sure all the appropriate procedures were followed for a successful mission. We were able to test all the required equipment: the in-flight shower, the nursing station with the see-cups and the Navigational Blaster to ensure proper trajectory. The Springfield Galaxy was near the Blue Planet and was previously identified by a different name. Seems much has changed there, but still made for a happy landing. I'm hopeful I get to dream about the Springfield Galaxy again soon.

Q.

East Chantilly

Tried out East in Chantilly for the first time. A little searching needed to find them in the complex, and a bit awkward going in as I made eye contact with someone from the dr. Office next door, who looked familiar (I live out here) but what the hell. Had a session with Jackie. Probably late thirties or early forties, kinda medium on all points. The place was quiet but I think there was at least one other working, although I didn't see her. Was not offered TS which is a negative for me and got me wondering what was to come, but from later comment I got the impression that TS is indeed available. Ended up getting one of the better massages I've had from an AMP. Jackie was pleasant, talkative and seemed to know what she was doing in the massage department. Even walked on my back, but with skilled technique even there (not just stamping around like some others). Was starting to think massage only, but took care of standard nova finish, with some roaming, on flip. Massage continued for a bit after, and gave me the idea of trying for two but who am I kidding. Not as young as I was.

Door was. 8 for hour, and I tipped. 5.

Where do they go?

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Back in China probably means moved on and they don't want to tell you where. Just my guess. Only knew one (legit) that really went back to China and kid. Everyone keep your eyes, etc. Out for Wendy and report back. Please.
    Not sure about the Chinese, but I have it on authority that some of the Koreans go back home to find the best plastic surgeons. My ATF tells me that almost all KAMP gals are enhanced and are much older than we think. Not too surprising, I know, but I was still surprised to learn the true ages of some of her colleagues.

You would be amazed at the amount of texts and calls these girls get. 50 different guys in a 4 hour period calling and texting on a Friday morning.

I recently had a chance to read through a massage girls work phone (with permission). While most of us are polite and careful how we talk to them, some guys ask for the craziest things.

It is difficult to filter out the scumbags, cops, and thugs. Every lady would love to just keep the nice guys.

If you are nice to them, don't violate their boundaries, and are not a tightwad, the girls will be happy to save you as a repeat customer in their contacts. If you are too pushy, aggressive, stink, or don't tip them the normal amount. You will get a "do not take" next to your name and likely never see them again.

Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    With most AMPs it's first come, first served. They have too many no-shows to turn away a paying client at the door for the prospect of an appointment who may never arrive.

What often works is to call just before you go and ask if the place is busy and if a girl (or your preferred masseuse) is available right away. If you get the green light, let them know you're driving right now and will be there soon. It's not 100% but it works most of the time. As always, it pays to have a backup plan in case you arrive and no one is available. You can also ask if more than one girl is working. You may not get a straight (or true) answer but it's doesn't hurt to ask. If there's only one girl, she will often answer the phone and door during your session and that sucks (and not in a good way). And also remember that the girl who speaks the best English will usually have phone duty, even if other girls are working.

Another strategy is to visit your fave masseuse (s) enough times so you can get her / their personal phone info. Then you can text directly to schedule an appt. Not all will do this, but many will for good clients with whom they feel safe and comfortable.
    Well stated, and typically the reason I call for an "appointment" versus asking if I can just walk in. To get the pulse of how busy they are and if I should head right over. And yes, my phone call is usually made as I am driving to the establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    The only places where an appointment is needed is for independent providers (e. G. The Thai providers like Nalee or Tara). I never call and set-up an appointment for a store front operation. For those kind of places, the customer that rings the bell first is the one who gets serviced first because a walk-in monger a sure payday (at least the house fee) while a call-in appointment may or may not show up. These places take what they can get from whoever walks in. I don't know why some mongers get all bent out of shape when a store front operation does not honor an appointment.
    Kind of my point. They will, and should, worry about the client in front if them who is a sure payday. And I agree, don 't really understand why mongers get bent out of shape about " appointments" not being honored. I mean you didn't 't book a $250 massage at the spa of the Barcelona Marriott or anything.

The secret of appointments.

Is not really a secret.

* Be a good customer -- reliable, and reasonably generous (I. E. Know the rates and tip standards).

* Determine limits if you can before asking for services that may not be provided -- and if you ask and the answer is "not here," then be polite and follow secret one above.

The MMS wants repeat customers -- why -- because if you've been more than once, and were not "trouble" it is not likely you will be trouble in the future. MMS income depends on keeping a good place open -- strangers may have relatives named LEO.

The massage technician may or may not care about repeat clients. I've found it easy to tell who cares from who doesn't. If they don't care about repeat business, it is not likely I'll return (but someone else may). For those that care for repeats, they want as many regular clients as they can manage for the same reason MMS does -- lack of hassle.

If you follow the above for two (no more than three) visits, MMS will make efforts to schedule your appointment exactly when you want.

Remember a small gift at birthdays and major holidays can pay huge dividends in reliable, comfortable, safe (hassle-free) service.

That's how it works for me, but as is true in all things.

YMMV Alot.

Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Since so many of these women move from spa to spa, or leave the area and come back, I always try to get the digits of the ones I want to keep track of. I usually tell them I want to be able to check directly with them as to when and where they're working. If they feel comfortable with me, they will usually agree. It sometimes takes more than one visit, but if you have a good time with a particular masseuse and she feels that you're a safe and nice client, it can work out well. After all, it's in her interest to keep in touch with the good ones.

Then, if you have the number in your contacts, and you also have some of the Asian chat apps like WeChat or Line, her info should sync up and you can communicate with her even if she's overseas.

Of course, all this assumes you have a safe phone on which to keep the info.

Happy hunting and stay safe!
    Listen to this man. Wise beyond his years.

Safe phone is key but if you are pleasant most will be willing to keep in touch. I usually have them mention WeChat which I don't have but I'm able to keep in touch with some using qq. Keeps you updated when they are back in town or if they go to a new location. Show some interest in their lives and treat them good and some are willing to hang out in their free time which can be alot of fun.

Try to remember that there are some unpleasant mongers just as there are some unpleasant providers. So I'm sure just as we want to see a great provider many times they want the respectful and clean mongers to return to them as well.

One of the last providers I saw said something to me that applies here. Take care of me and I'll take care of you.

Quote Originally Posted by MassageJunky  [View Original Post]
    So I realize I am considered a newbie since I don 't post here very often. That being said I have visited several AMP's up and down 95. Most in the Fredericksburg area. I can agree that Tokyo is very good, I have always received good service there and always leave happy, I can also say that Hong Kong is excellent. Probably more roaming at HK and more teasing and what I would call foreplay before the flip at HK. Out of the two I think HK is better. My comment goes more towards the idea that any of these AMP actually worry much about appointments. Each time I call one I ask if appointment is necessary or can I walk in. They always say " walk in fine" . So I guess I am getting the feel that they just take whoever us in front if them. I'm sure they have had several more experiences of guys making "appointments" and then not showing up. And I rarely see more than 2 girls at any given time. Who knows, she may have been the only one there and just gotten to the flip on her previous customer and had to break to welcome you at the door. Now she has a customer that she really needs to get back to and you feel that she doesn't 't care about you because she us in a rush. Just saying. Something to think about.
    The only places where an appointment is needed is for independent providers (e. G. The Thai providers like Nalee or Tara). I never call and set-up an appointment for a store front operation. For those kind of places, the customer that rings the bell first is the one who gets serviced first because a walk-in monger a sure payday (at least the house fee) while a call-in appointment may or may not show up. These places take what they can get from whoever walks in. I don't know why some mongers get all bent out of shape when a store front operation does not honor an appointment.

Try calling just before you go

Quote Originally Posted by MassageJunky  [View Original Post]
    So I realize I am considered a newbie since I don 't post here very often. That being said I have visited several AMP's up and down 95. Most in the Fredericksburg area. I can agree that Tokyo is very good, I have always received good service there and always leave happy, I can also say that Hong Kong is excellent. Probably more roaming at HK and more teasing and what I would call foreplay before the flip at HK. Out of the two I think HK is better. My comment goes more towards the idea that any of these AMP actually worry much about appointments. Each time I call one I ask if appointment is necessary or can I walk in. They always say " walk in fine" . So I guess I am getting the feel that they just take whoever us in front if them. I'm sure they have had several more experiences of guys making "appointments" and then not showing up. And I rarely see more than 2 girls at any given time. Who knows, she may have been the only one there and just gotten to the flip on her previous customer and had to break to welcome you at the door. Now she has a customer that she really needs to get back to and you feel that she doesn't 't care about you because she us in a rush. Just saying. Something to think about.
    With most AMPs it's first come, first served. They have too many no-shows to turn away a paying client at the door for the prospect of an appointment who may never arrive.

What often works is to call just before you go and ask if the place is busy and if a girl (or your preferred masseuse) is available right away. If you get the green light, let them know you're driving right now and will be there soon. It's not 100% but it works most of the time. As always, it pays to have a backup plan in case you arrive and no one is available. You can also ask if more than one girl is working. You may not get a straight (or true) answer but it's doesn't hurt to ask. If there's only one girl, she will often answer the phone and door during your session and that sucks (and not in a good way). And also remember that the girl who speaks the best English will usually have phone duty, even if other girls are working.

Another strategy is to visit your fave masseuse (s) enough times so you can get her / their personal phone info. Then you can text directly to schedule an appt. Not all will do this, but many will for good clients with whom they feel safe and comfortable.

If you find a good one, it helps to get her info

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamRva  [View Original Post]
    This is my experience also. When I called one place to ask for particular masseuse, I was told she had retired. Shockingly enough, when I went to another AMP a little closer by, the woman the first AMP said had retired met me at the door. Maybe not retired after all.

I don't know any that really have returned to Korea, but if they go home to stay I don't think most of them would have many reasons to tell us.
    Since so many of these women move from spa to spa, or leave the area and come back, I always try to get the digits of the ones I want to keep track of. I usually tell them I want to be able to check directly with them as to when and where they're working. If they feel comfortable with me, they will usually agree. It sometimes takes more than one visit, but if you have a good time with a particular masseuse and she feels that you're a safe and nice client, it can work out well. After all, it's in her interest to keep in touch with the good ones.

Then, if you have the number in your contacts, and you also have some of the Asian chat apps like WeChat or Line, her info should sync up and you can communicate with her even if she's overseas.

Of course, all this assumes you have a safe phone on which to keep the info.

Happy hunting and stay safe!

Stafford Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Loader401  [View Original Post]
    Sorry fellas. No report can be given. Not sure if I will even try again. So it went down like this. I called an made an appointment for a specific time. Upon realizing that I will be about 5 minutes late due to traffic, I call. She tells me that she is busy and I have to call back later. I explain that I made an appointment and she realizes that I was right and said it would be okay and she will see me in a few. When I arrived she told me she was busy. I reminded her about my time reserved and she said her appointment showed up. I relayed that I setup an meeting and she looks at her book and said she booked 2 people by accident. No sorrys, no we will take care of your next time. She just tells me to come back later. I tell her I won't be able to make it and then I get attitude about not showing back at said time. So anyways, left the a bad taste in my mouth for service. At the very least, she couldn't have said sorry. She didn't care about me so I just left. Not sure if I will repeat. I know that Tokyo on route 3 is great.

Take care and be safe.

Loader 401.

Posting Limitations