Arrangement Finders
Best Hook Up site on the web
Black Girls White Guys
Fetish Hookup
Buttons on USASG
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 535 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

MassageAl

Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by SSRod  [View Original Post]
    I would just say to each their own, but (in my view) I think you are being overly generous (which is your prerogative) and they may come to expect that from me later on which would just kill my mojo happiness if they think me to be a cheap bastard. Haha. Anyway, here is my M. O. : 1) have the house fee in one of your pockets separated from your tip funds. You pay the house fee up front and is usually 0. 7 to 0. 8 for the hour. 2) never show them your wallet or other money, plan ahead as the gal will want whatever bankroll she sees. 3) they can be tricky temptress devils, be weary and alert, but relax and enjoy too. 4) have multiples of 0. 2 folded in half in one of your pockets that you can easily pull off a number you want to tip dependent on service and how you generous you feel. 5) I tip 0. 2 for poor to okay massage only. Have only done this once and felt like an ass after the fact. Most of my experiences align with the next three scenarios (being) 0. 4 for good to great massage only. 0.4 for okay to good massage with HJ HE. 0.6 for good to great massage with HJ HE. I once tipped $ for FS (with house fee that came to $.8 (too much considering the 1-hour massage was poor and lasted only 10-mins, but I wanted to try the FS, so my bad). So that is my M. O, possibly others will share too and we can all learn more. Always learning.

In the end, its your choice and based on your experience with the gal. Everyone deserves happiness! Enjoy!
    Good info to have. I will try it on future outings. I'm pretty sure I was a little over charged but you live and you learn.

Reports

Mustang946
    Quote Originally Posted by Eerock  [View Original Post]
    In addition to the new place mentioned in Arlington, on CL I noticed ads for a couple of additional venues for disposable incomes. One is at what appears to be the site of the old 4 Seasons off Lee Highway in FC / Merrifield, and the other is at the corner of LRT and Evergreen, across from a now vacated eponymous location of interest. So perhaps prices will drop with supply.
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingNinja  [View Original Post]
    I swung by the spa and asked for Susie, she does great body work, and the mamasan said "all new girls". Does anyone have the 411 on Susie, if she is still there with a different name or working someewhere else, would really appreciate it.
    When I was there before BeBe left, she said that Susie was at one of the spas in Tysons but wouldn't say which one.

Reports

SSRod

My Modus Operandi

Quote Originally Posted by MassageAl  [View Original Post]
    . Not following the normal process I (putting money on the table for extras) I was not offered anything extra on my first visit.

Second visit. A little pat on the butt as I walked in. The shower was good and it was a walking massage up and down the legs and arms with a relaxing rub on the back. This lasted for 50min until the flip. She asked me if I wanted a massage there (pointing at my cock).80$ gift on top of 80 for the massage, I thinking I could have offered less. She went ahead and took her shirt off and tried to give me a Tijuana, she didn't really have the equipment for it but it felt okay, then she switched over to the HJ. This lasted 10 min. She said,"finger in butt?". It didn't take too long. I gave the extra gift after the second round.
    I would just say to each their own, but (in my view) I think you are being overly generous (which is your prerogative) and they may come to expect that from me later on which would just kill my mojo happiness if they think me to be a cheap bastard. Haha. Anyway, here is my M. O. : 1) have the house fee in one of your pockets separated from your tip funds. You pay the house fee up front and is usually 0. 7 to 0. 8 for the hour. 2) never show them your wallet or other money, plan ahead as the gal will want whatever bankroll she sees, 3) they can be tricky temptress devils, be weary and alert, but relax and enjoy too. 4) have multiples of 0. 2 folded in half in one of your pockets that you can easily pull off a number you want to tip dependent on service and how you generous you feel. 5) I tip 0. 2 for poor to okay massage only. Have only done this once and felt like an ass after the fact. Most of my experiences align with the next three scenarios (being) 0. 4 for good to great massage only. 0.4 for okay to good massage with HJ HE. 0.6 for good to great massage with HJ HE. I once tipped $ for FS (with house fee that came to $.8 (too much considering the 1-hour massage was poor and lasted only 10-mins, but I wanted to try the FS, so my bad). So that is my M. O, possibly others will share too and we can all learn more. Always learning.

In the end, its your choice and based on your experience with the gal. Everyone deserves happiness! Enjoy!
    Last edited by SSRod; 08-19-13 at 20:22. Reason: removed a section...

Reports

MassageAl

First Report ever- M&M Wellness Center

So this is my first time to this site, but I have been into this hobby for a while now. I've come on here to get some recommendations for AMPs or non-AMPs to visit. Now before you get in my ass about being a newbie and only asking questions I'm going to make a report.

I might screw up some acronyms so bear with me.

I have been to the M&M Wellness Center twice now, but do to me not following the normal process I (putting money on the table for extras) I was not offered anything extra on my first visit. This is a shame because the girl was very cute. 5'6", slim, long black hair and a cute smile, she gave a good TS and a massage that was very relaxing. I would diffidently want to give her a shot for a full run. Didn't catch her name though sorry.

On my second visit, this time just wanting a massage because that's all I though they did, I was greeted at the door by Yume (or however you spell it.) She was very nice, gave me a little pat on the butt as I walked in and hussled me to the room to get my clothes off and onto the table shower. She's an older lady, I'd say late 30s, small and short, short black hair, and a little extra weight all around. I'd say cute but but not going to win a beautify contest. Her best attribute was her attitude, she aimed to please. The shower was good and it was a walking massage up and down the legs and arms with a relaxing rub on the back. This lasted for 50min until the flip. She asked me if I wanted a massage there (pointing at my cock) , which caught me off guard. I said she and I just took a HJ. 80$ gift on top of 80 for the massage, I thinking I could have offered lest but oh well. She went ahead and took her shirt off and tried to give me a Tijuana, she didn't really have the equipment for it but it felt okay, then she switched over to the HJ. This lasted 10 min and kept me on the brink the whole time, this is a problem I have with other's give me handies so I didn't blow. She gave up for a second and was about to go ring me up when she said,"finger in butt?" This is something I haven't done before but I figured what the hell, I said sure. She pulls on a rubber glove and a ton of loop and goes back to work. She new where to stick that finger I'll tell you. The finger alone wouldn't have done it, but she went back to work on top and I started to feel the build. I think it she changed her grip because it didn't take to long the second time. I finally finished and she cleaned me up and got me some water, I gave the extra gift after the second round so I don't know if should have charged me for the first. Also the whole time she was doing the extras she was dirty talking, not normally my thing, but she seemed into it so I let it go.

Anyway I would give the place 7 out of 10. I haven't tried any of the other girls so I can't give a better rating.

I would like to try some other places around this area so if you have some recommendations shot them my way and I give it a report. Thanks for reading.

Reports

Watta

F C C C Delivers!

I have been seeing a special UTR type the last few months BUT today I went back to the good ole FCCC and had one of the best tiems ever there!

Go there. Ask for AHNEE! She is a chunky Chinese who will do you up just the way you deserve!

If you want the phone number. 202-xxx-3000 is the one to call.

WATTA GREAT TIME!

Reports

Oontz
    Quote Originally Posted by SSRod  [View Original Post]
    I looked at her, waited a few seconds, then told her she missed a spot. She smiled and asked where. I reached for her hand and guided it to the spot. She laughed and said okay. She allowed liberal roaming on top of her clothing north and south of the border while she took care of the missed spot. She blocked my under the shirt frontal maneuver, but let me roam freely on top of her clothing. Tipped her 0. 6 for total of $.4 out-the-door. Left happy, plan to repeat.
    Similar to my experience there recently. Changes since earlier in the year. No more TS and they didn't used to wait for you to tell them they missed a spot. My most recent was ok massage and she wanted more guidance to the missed spots. I've had good and not so good experiences there, but good enough that I keep checking in.

Reports

DeadHeadVA

Rich Asian

I started out paying 80 for an hour to the MMS. The MMS said,"Therapeutic only," which got me worried. I got comfortable and they sent in YoYo. She worn a short halter dress that showed off the nice top and OK legs. She does have a bit of a middle on her. She gave gave me a very thorough TS, which reassured me about the MMS's comment. YoYo gave me an OK massage, with a little teasing, and allowed a little feeling. At the flip, she asked are you here for fun. When I said,"Yes." She asked how much money I had. When I said,"80," she said for 20 more I would have a really good time. So someone said "OK." She started brushing my body with her long hair and lightly touching everywhere. After a while after oiling my cock and her rear end she got on top like CG, but instead of insertion, she held it between her ass cheeks and slid back and forth. It felt as close to intercourse without actually fucking as I can imagine. If she lost 20 to 30 lbs I would be back in a minute, but the stomach was not very attractive. All told, I did have a good time.

Reports

Powkid

Waste of Gas & Money

I should have done my research before going to see this woman. Got to her apartment and was met by a middle aged asian woman who led me to a room. Took clothes off and laid face down. She gave me the worst massage I have ever had. Lasted about 10 minutes and then told me to roll over. Full menu but not worth the money. I will never make that long drive to PWC again to see her.

http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...assage/9549586

Stay safe!

Reports

Powkid

M & M wellness

Stopped by MM for the first time tonight, and had a decent time. Provider was in her mid to late 30's and slim. See gave a pretty good TS and massage, but I felt a bit rushed. I was in and out in 45mins. Standard Nova with full roaming! Senior member can PM if questions.

Stay safe!

Reports

Serpico99

Another Waterfowl trip

I had such a good hunt on my last waterfowl excursion in Loudoun, I decided to hit this spot again (see my last post). Last time I got Anna, this time I got CiCi (or CeCe) , the chick with the long hair in a ponytail and a tattoo on her arm. I asked for an hour but she asked me if I wanted a half hour only (ummm, ok, weird salesmanship on her part but whatever, I went with the half hour option at her request). Excellent massage. I got hustled a little bit afterwards for activities and she rushed it compared to Anna but she allowed the baby to be fed and has better attributes than Anna in this department. I thought she would mimic what Anna did last time but it was not like before.

I would stick with Anna because she takes her time. CiCi is really nice but she rushes a bit and she probably just wants to do half hour appointments and have a higher volume of customers. Get 'them in and out like a production line. I hate that crap.

Reports

Eerock
    Quote Originally Posted by Ready  [View Original Post]
    Although things started thinning out during Bush's second term. Today, I seem to be hit for a large tip before I can even relax on a massage table and feel hustled as I walk out the door. Receiving not much more than I could have self-served at home without an attitude (or defense).

After a stressful week, I just wanted a good massage with someone I recognized, knows what she is doing and has a pleasant attitude. That helps me feel good mentally without the fake flattery. It had been a while, but I decided to visit Soft Touch in Springfield. I called to see if Mae or Hannah were still there, and fortunately got an appointment with Mae (mentally and physically, it was a good visit). Guess we don't say much more these day, other than I plan go back next weekend.
    In addition to the new place mentioned in Arlington, on CL I noticed ads for a couple of additional venues for disposable incomes. One is at what appears to be the site of the old 4 Seasons off Lee Highway in FC / Merrifield, and the other is at the corner of LRT and Evergreen, across from a now vacated eponymous location of interest. So perhaps prices will drop with supply.

Reports

WanderingNinja
    Quote Originally Posted by JayHunt  [View Original Post]
    Saw May last time.

Very good English.
    Well Susie is in her mid 30s, shoulder length hair. 5'5" ish, said she been here 13 years or so. I hope she comes back :/

Reports

JayHunt
    Saw May last time.

Very good English.

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingNinja  [View Original Post]
    I swung by the spa and asked for Susie, she does great body work, and the mamasan said "all new girls". Does anyone have the 411 on Susie, if she is still there with a different name or working someewhere else, would really appreciate it.

Reports

WanderingNinja

Susie from Rain Flow Spa

Reports

Ted Williams

H therapy

Went back to 201 for a therapy session because of convenience. Was thinking of going to rich, but seen recent post and declined. I got to meet cookie who has to be near 50. Not that attractive, but very pleasant, playful at times and nice nursing nips. Been trouble with water for ts and the sauna not working either as ac is out. Bad building? Anyway the ts was nice got all the right spots and thought we were off to good start. No sauna today, bummer. Massage was very brief and weird (she kept laying on top of me and it wasn't comfortable). The downside was here comes the upsell and that just kills the mood for me. I was hoping to avoid that, but no luck. Wanted $1. For standard and I laughed. I came for stress relief, not a car buying negotiation, eventually she knew she wasn't getting anywhere with those demands and came back down to standard prices. She did kiss the boys for inconvenience. I wonder if I should go to Chantilly. (dreaming of mikos, smile, best, or far east.)

Good day

Posting Limitations