Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 647 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

A few quick reports (new user) and a confirmation

Greetings, I am new to this board and all it encompasses. I per used comments last year for a couple weeks, and then started reading more about two months ago.

Report 1.

A couple months ago, I went out Rte 50 a short ways, not too far to the east, past Rte 28. My allergies were not bothering me, so I stopped next door. A gregarious lady, I thought her name was Sally, or Sarah (asked me if this was my first visit, and I blurted out that it was my first visit. There. Or something.

It was mid-day, during the week, and things were quiet so she took her time. I went with a full hour and a TS. A first on all accounts for me. The TS was very pleasant and surprisingly thorough. Sarah was friendly and attractive, in her 40's with a pleasing figure and a close fitting top that was delightfully stretched.

This has been THE best massage to date. Excellent work and "medium to hard" meant exactly that. I was fully stretched when she asked me to turn over. There was some minor roaming, but my excitement was clearly a precursor to a disappointingly but unsurprising quick finish. A hot towel clean up was nice. Sarah was a peach.

If the traffic wasn't usually bad, I would have thought I found a new relief spot.

Report 2.

About a month ago, I had another free weekday and found myself in Herndon, near a car wash, and behind a tennis shop. I could barely 'see' the door, nor could they 'see' me either. I believe it was June, although this was December, and she was a bit closer to September than Sarah had been. However, she had a great sense of humor and made me chuckle several times. June gave a nice shower and she lingered quite a bit on the tender bits while quizzing me on Sarah as she took my measure.

The room was a bit cool on this day, a tad clammy, and the towels were a bit coarser than the last place.

June's massage was nice, also walking on the back, and fairly thorough. At this point, I was still quite shy and unsure of myself. She snorted at me after the flip and had my hands try to warm up her backside under her robe while she plied her trade with huge amounts of lotion. It was a decent afternoon, and I was about to throw in the proverbial towel on the local places.

Report 3.

Today was a flexible schedule and I just read about a previous question regarding Russian or Korean relations. Since I was in the area, I thought I would see for myself. I was a bit west of 28 this time, and I thought I was in Paris when Cindy greeted me. Oo-la-la indeed. I could see for sure: This place has at least one PYT (I am guessing low 30's but that goes young in my book). I believe she is Korean, but all I know she is gorgeous.

Cindy was very friendly during her massage, and like June, queried me while she started. I remarked how soft and smooth her legs were, and she regularly brushed them on me. She didn't walk, but used several nice joint shifts for good massage. I was very relaxed for the flip, but quite surprised. After I confirmed I wanted to continue, her top seemed to come off quickly on its own. I don't think it was poor tailoring, but I didn't check closely or really care.

Cindy let me take in her delicious and tantalizing form, and seemed to be willing (more than I required) to go to great lengths to ensure complete and full customer satisfaction. She let me sit up and lick my lips while she did her magic. This was an resoundingly good time, and I was more than satisfied.

I hope to return to Chantilly, less a question of if, more of when.

I noted another place was downstairs and behind this place, and that was my backup if they were busy. Are they as committed to putting a beautiful smile on your face (and with just as pretty a masseuse?) I think I found a local place to visit upstairs, but it is good to know.

If I have erred, Admins please edit this post and let me know what I should modify in future posts.

Clarify

Quote Originally Posted by CoupleOfInches  [View Original Post]
    You mention two Korean girls and you said who ever is next. Got, that, The thirty for sixty cause of what you wanted, OK. Then the Russian speaking lady comes into play with "see's. " Now the short time was sixty bucks, and the overall damage was sixty bucks. Was there any kind of gratuity for the service rendered? Maybe this Russian lady was from southern Mongolia, they have some Korean features. Don't know.
    Sorry, (. 6) for 30 minutes and (. 6) for tip damage for a $. 2 total. Don't over think the Russian part because she is diffinitely Korean with nice (C's).

I'm Confused?

Quote Originally Posted by Purple45  [View Original Post]
    So many massage options so I did a quick search on Rubmaps and a forum thread search. Interesting reading about where the younger girls went and the decline in services over the years. I decided to try Miko's and glad I did. I met two Korean ladies and let whoever was next take me to the room. With no massage in mind I took the 30 minutes for (. 6) but the hour for (. 8) is a better value. The massage was disappointing but the flip was exactly what I needed. A nice mid 30's Russian speaking lady with a (C) cup. Overall damage was (. 6) and I would repeat with either lady but again the massage was disappointing though.
    You mention two Korean girls and you said who ever is next. Got, that, The thirty for sixty cause of what you wanted, OK. Then the Russian speaking lady comes into play with "see's. " Now the short time was sixty bucks, and the overall damage was sixty bucks. Was there any kind of gratuity for the service rendered? Maybe this Russian lady was from southern Mongolia, they have some Korean features. Don't know.

Chantilly

So many massage options so I did a quick search on Rubmaps and a forum thread search. Interesting reading about where the younger girls went and the decline in services over the years. I decided to try Miko's and glad I did. I met two Korean ladies and let whoever was next take me to the room. With no massage in mind I took the 30 minutes for (. 6) but the hour for (. 8) is a better value. The massage was disappointing but the flip was exactly what I needed. A nice mid 30's Russian speaking lady with a (C) cup. Overall damage was (. 6) and I would repeat with either lady but again the massage was disappointing though.

Different times

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon  [View Original Post]
    I am no spring chicken. I will say this talk of old ladies being better because of experience is very noble. It wasn't that many years ago that we all would have laughed at such nonsense. Non of today's providers hold a candle to the girls of HWC or Kinja. Some of you remember the good times. It just went to crap. The young girls used to be top notch in service.
    I agree that years ago we may have laughed at the nonsense of older ladies are mostly a better experience but you have to agree that the outlet is different for those girls. The younger hotter sexier ones most likely are recruited to the agencies IMHO. Years ago, yes, the young ones were hard to beat. The anticipation of the line up, seeing each girl and have them flirt trying to be the one who gets picked. Then the service was a lot more than what we call the standard NoVa. HWC and Kinja are gone and so is the line, now it's first come first serve or if you are lucky enough to actually get who tried to make an appointment with. Don't get me wrong, the game is still fun but with the introduction of agencies in the past years, the talent has shifted and they are playing another game. As for me, I embrace it all. My 2 cents.

Have fun, stay safe.

Loader.

Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Were you looking at this add:

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-nova/18002532

This is the link I use to dream about Vicky, but her name is no longer in the add and the phone number is different. The provider pictured is also different. The text of the add is the same. The Vicky I dreamed of had a slim build, on the short side.

Tempus fugit memento mori.
    Yep, that's the one. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Skooby  [View Original Post]
    I can't really tell by the photo in her ad. What type of build does Vicky have?
    Were you looking at this add:

This is the link I use to dream about Vicky, but her name is no longer in the add and the phone number is different. The provider pictured is also different. The text of the add is the same. The Vicky I dreamed of had a slim build, on the short side.

Tempus fugit memento mori.

Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a nice dream about Vicky. In the dream, she had a very nice place that was clean and spacious. Very good massage skills and there was a lot of happiness. A lot of happiness. Not young and limited menu, but IMHO much better than any AMP I have dreamed about for similar roses.
    I can't really tell by the photo in her ad. What type of build does Vicky have?

Quote Originally Posted by SlateGravel  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting the area, and about the only ad I see nearby is for Rt 1 Potomac Therapy. Latest review notes standard nova ending. Can you guys help a visiting monger out with the local terms?

Standard house fee? HE only, or FS available? Damages (rates)? Any good provider there? Lastly, is there a different (better) place to go that doesn't advertise on BP?

Any info appreciated.

SG.
    Quick report since I am on mobile. I've been there several times, always in the afternoon on a weekday. Pretty clean overall with private massage rooms. . 6 for 45 min or. 8 for hour. No FS so far, but I've gotten the vibe from one provider that it may be possible on a follow up visit. Mediocre massage with plenty of teasing. After the flip they ask how much tip. . 4 gets HE, . 6 gets the top dropped and. 8 gets full nude. Plenty of nursing and roaming allowed. Enjoy!

Woodbridge

I will be visiting the area, and about the only ad I see nearby is for Rt 1 Potomac Therapy. Latest review notes standard nova ending. Can you guys help a visiting monger out with the local terms?

Standard house fee? HE only, or FS available? Damages (rates)? Any good provider there? Lastly, is there a different (better) place to go that doesn't advertise on BP?

Any info appreciated.

SG.

Vicky Fairfax

Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Both 40+ and both provide both a good massage experience and a nice finish at a decent price. Their menus are definitely not as expansive as someone like Nurse JJ so, if that's what you're looking for, these two won't fit the bill.

Ms. Virginia:

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-1006/15896876

Vicky (Fairfax):

I recently had a nice dream about Vicky. In the dream, she had a very nice place that was clean and spacious. Very good massage skills and there was a lot of happiness. A lot of happiness. Not young and limited menu, but IMHO much better than any AMP I have dreamed about for similar roses.

Franconia Wellness. April

Stopped by today to get a massage at Franconia Wellness. Was introduced to April. All I can is Wow! Yes Wow! Worth Repeating Yes Wow! The Best Massage Experience from beginning to end! I will return again and again to see April. Highly recommended! I'm sure you'll agree. MUST SEE April!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xsham  [View Original Post]
    Typical NOVA BS implies limited to no services, fully clothed, for 140-180 an hour (including tip), from someone 40+ years old....
    A guy I know has had pretty good service at several NOVA spas in that price range (which includes the house fee) with therapists who are less than 40 year old (or at least are pre-menopausal) with nice figures (and willing to show them), cute faces and fun personalities. Maybe he's gotten lucky, or wins them over with his rakish good looks and sparkling personality (doubtful), but he seems pretty satisfied with his NOVA experiences.

His "secret" is be nice, smell nice and lower your voice. I have been in more than one massage room when some jagov calls with rude, persistent questions, crude insinuations, and overall coarse behavior. That doesn't get you very far.

Old providers

I am no spring chicken. I will say this talk of old ladies being better because of experience is very noble. It wasn't that many years ago that we all would have laughed at such nonsense. Non of today's providers hold a candle to the girls of HWC or Kinja. Some of you remember the good times. It just went to crap. The young girls used to be top notch in service.

Ymmv -

Quote Originally Posted by Xsham  [View Original Post]
    Maybe they are younger than 40-50 at Mei and other locations nearby, but not much. The boards around DC have a tendency to underestimate the age of therapists by on average 10 years for a number of reasons.

Typical NOVA BS implies limited to no services, fully clothed, for 140-180 an hour (including tip), from someone 40+ years old, usually closer to 45-50 and with a just a hint of "more later" (but nothing will ever be offered). You're generally shorted at least 10 and as many as 25 minutes, the massage is fine but never amazing and there is typically an upsell for essentially nothing. When all or nearly all of the market is this, it's not good.

The market deteriorating if why you see so many 4-5 ratings for places that wouldn't get a 2 just 10 years ago or wouldn't get a 1 compared with better cities.
    Without the experience of a senior member, I can only pine for what was. My limited experience only goes back several months. With one exception, all providers in my dreams have been over 40. However, I never dream more than a. 4 roses tip. All these dreams include at least a NOVA finish. In the dream with the one younger provider, good service took a bit of cajoling. While we both left the dream satisfied, it will not be repeated. Who wants to cajole, especially in a dream. Some of my dreams have ended early. However, if I state up front that the full hour is expected, it has been delivered. For me, I like to more experienced dream provider. Still, I can see how an experience senior member could be disappointed compared to the past.

Posting Limitations