Naughty Reviews
Fling.com
Bang a Milf
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Fetish Hookup
Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 532 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

S 1157

Sunrise

Long time lurker. 1st time posting. With little option close to me, I decided to try this one out. Provider mid 30's, nothing special. Have stand up shower. DIY, no assistance offered or implied. OK back massage, with a little teasing of the boys. They have curtains and doors, but she just pulled the curtain, never closed the door. Roaming over allowed On the flip, went straight for NOVA standard finish. Not sure about any extras available, provider was in jeans and shirt, so I think I got all you can get. Used hot towels at the end which was a nice touch. Might repeat, depends on the mood. Be safe out there.

Reports

Kraven Morehed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbwrink  [View Original Post]
    Cindy is legit saw her several times as Sonya last year.
    Hey If Cindy is REAL? I'm getting a session this WEEKEND. But seriously can a vet pm me, who has had her services, because I do not recognize the names glorifying cindy, but got damn, she can get touched!

Reports

Kraven Morehed

Rich boyeee

So after reading a review, I decided to check out rich and see where my money should go. I kind of got their right before closing, but they were cool to do half a session. Mamasan handed me of to masseuse after getting my $.60. I will say I was disappointed that I had to use a towel, not a robe on the way to the TS. The TS was wierd because there was a sink full of hot water to pour on the table. Water that was on the table, before my TS was cold as freaking hell. I should sy they should at least wipe that thing down. Now that I think of it, it is an uncomfortable feeling being on a table that might have not been washed from the previous user. Any way the run down (lying on back) was ok. Lots of brushing of the jewels. On the flip, no massage, she just pretty much got to work. Based on the review I read, I expect some tongue, but to no avail. I don't remem her name, but she was NOVA standard, forties+, and not a real looker. Attitude was nice. Of course the compliments they give you kind of sound like every AMP has the same complimentary book. I would maybe go back if there was a more. Bossomful provider. Mine was flat as. A plank.

Looks : 4/10.

Service: 7/10.

As far as recommending. I'm sorry, but no in all truthfullness. Butif you really don't care about milk (see cups are better) then by all means, go for it.

Reports

JayHunt

Prince in Springfield

My ATF Mimi is not there any more.

Got to find another place, hate it!

Reports

The Nub

Double M

So I went to the double M place in Alex. Mamasan greeted me at the door, and led me to my room. 0.8 / hr was collected, and once I was ready my therapist met me in the room. Good looking lady for her age, K-therapist, mid-50s. I asked for a quick shower to wash off the sweat from this scorching heat, and my therapist asked me to follow her. To my surprise I was led to a TS, where every nook and cranny was thoroughly soaped, lathered and rinsed. Felt much better already after the TS. Back on the massage table, average massage, but nice therapy on the buttocks. Before the flip plenty of feather touch south of the border. Nice Nova therapy with roaming over and under, north and south of the beltway, even at the Y. Left 0.4, but I would have left an extra 0.1 if I had the change because the job was well done.

Reports

Mbwrink
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlo  [View Original Post]
    No mention of independent CMTs. Granted I did not search. Yet. Just browsed recent posts. So here is what I experienced:

Cindy in Manassas Park is HOTT! Absolutely beautiful and fine! Standard massage but I have a feeling YMMV so I am going to continue to work this one and will report back soonest. Damage. 95.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...price/11482337

Traci in dumfries is a good CMT and she does offer a happy ending. Worth the visit. Damage 1. 2.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...bf-45/10265270
    Cindy is legit saw her several times as Sonya last year.

Reports

Fred Hertz

Herndon / Sterling good time

I'm in and out of town every few months and I try to stop at one of the places in herndon. The ladies look older (30s-40s) but are in good shape and they are very nice. They give a decent massage which is great for my back, and NOVA plus is available if you are polite and all that. They seem to have changed hands every so often but the service is very standard.

Reports

Copper Fool

River in Centreville

Quote Originally Posted by Lets Go  [View Original Post]
    Went to river in Centreville last Tuesday for the first time and I was highly disappointing. What I at least wanted was a HE, but as soon as I walked in the room I had a bad feeling.

I think the problem was that it was my first time and maybe I was not being hinty? Enough.

I was covered neck to toe with a large "towel" that seemed more like a curtain and this was left on for the whole duration. She never said a single word either.

I didn't bother asking for extras at the end although I feel as if maybe I should have to make sure if they offered any extra services.

Anyhow, my first experience at an AMP was disappointing) :

Maybe it will be better as I visit more. Anyone out there for tips?

Sorry if my first post / review was bad.

If there is anything that needs to be fixed or added please let me know!
    River was fairly good at once time, up to and including FS, but it changed a while back. New mama's, was what the girls told me.

Reports

Roger1286

Independent Asian Tysons Corners (Thanks Nub)

I am feeling lazy today so if you read The Nub's reviews # 6703 and # 6991 about this gal then you have my report. Basically a positive Ditto Me Too review.

Reports

MeeGook

A couple of places.

Tried out the "wing" in Vienna and the wellness place in merrifield. Both provided excellent massage but little else was on the menu.

Reports

MeeGook

Green Center now Sunny Y. G. Massage? .

Based on a few posts and some communication I had with my favorite spot in Alexandria, I did some research and found the following post on craigslist:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...954620079.html

It is, obviously, the same address. It seems the new management has brought about changes which makes me sad. Both the new number listed and the old number connect to the same location.

Reports

John2526
    I travel up and down the NE coast.

Phila. And, to a lesser degree, Providence (of all places) are the Meccas.

I fear you are destined to be disappointed in the DC area.

There's nothing quite like Phila.

Quote Originally Posted by Freefly55  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in the GC off of Leesburg Pike across from the Target tonight. The sign is no longer there, but I rang the buzzer and the door was answerMed by late 30's early 40's fairly attractive K girl. She said her name was "Nicey" paid for an hour and just as I was getting on table, buzzer rang again and she went to answer it. She came back a few minutes later and asked me to wait 30 mins and "she will take good care of me" Well, after the wait, average massage. She allowed a little OTC roaming, but I left more tense then I arrived. Waste of time IMO, YMMV. As I left unhappy tried the "Bird" and took a 1/2 hr there. Massage was by a V girl. 50+- allowed a bit of OTC, but no satisfaction there either. Won't be back either place. I guess I am too spoiled by the Philly scene as I just recently moved to this area. I had previous success in the way of a standard Nova at the Green a couple weeks ago from "Linda" I've visited quite a number of AMP's in numerous states and tonight was the only time I've left without any happiness. Guess, I'll save my money and spend it on gas and tolls.

Reports

Alpha D

GC a different place now

Quote Originally Posted by The Nub  [View Original Post]
    Don't mean to patronize like some do around here, but If you didn't get the standard therapy at either the White bird or Green then you are most likely doing something wrong. For your own benefit make sure you are following the standard etiquette, and if you don't know what I mean by this then research it and you will not leave unhappy. I've been to both places, the Chinese one being my preferred of the two, though lately it's become a little too high traffic IMO. Just my 2 cents.

The Nub
    GC is no longer the same place. New owner, new ladies, new gig. All the way around.

AD

Reports

AKFourtySeven

RE: Standard Etiquette

I don't think it works anymore. There has been too many police raids and the girls are way too paraniod.

Reports

The Nub

Standard etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by Freefly55  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in the GC off of Leesburg Pike across from the Target tonight. The sign is no longer there, but I rang the buzzer and the door was answered by late 30's early 40's fairly attractive K girl. She said her name was "Nicey" paid for an hour and just as I was getting on table, buzzer rang again and she went to answer it. She came back a few minutes later and asked me to wait 30 mins and "she will take good care of me" Well, after the wait, average massage. She allowed a little OTC roaming, but I left more tense then I arrived. Waste of time IMO, YMMV. As I left unhappy tried the "Bird" and took a 1/2 hr there. Massage was by a V girl. 50+- allowed a bit of OTC, but no satisfaction there either. Won't be back either place. I guess I am too spoiled by the Philly scene as I just recently moved to this area. I had previous success in the way of a standard Nova at the Green a couple weeks ago from "Linda" I've visited quite a number of AMP's in numerous states and tonight was the only time I've left without any happiness. Guess, I'll save my money and spend it on gas and tolls.
    Don't mean to patronize like some do around here, but If you didn't get the standard therapy at either the White bird or Green then you are most likely doing something wrong. For your own benefit make sure you are following the standard etiquette, and if you don't know what I mean by this then research it and you will not leave unhappy. I've been to both places, the Chinese one being my preferred of the two, though lately it's become a little too high traffic IMO. Just my 2 cents.

The Nub

Posting Limitations