Naughty Reviews
camplacecash
Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 550 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Tokyo in the Burg

Great experience. I saw Yuyu and she was very nice and accommodating. Ts was decent, yet enough to show interest. Standard rates apply for this experience. The walk in front of the door to Sakura wasn't as bad as everyone mentions since it's across a parking lot. I still can see why the hesitation though. Enjoy this place and let's try to keep it here in the burg.

Take care and safe mongering.

Loader.

Yup

After a scheduling issue w an atf I decided to roll the dice and hit up m&m. Was a slow day apparently w only 1 sp and mamasan. The sp was busy so I let msan deliver a playful ts. Then I had the option to wait or let msan take care of me. I really wasn't in a particular mood so I was fine w that. Plus I had a feeling msan would be appreciative. She was. I had the bottom half fully exposed before the flip even. Was allowed full roam and finger fiddle priveleges. Ended w a Russian finish that might have put her eye out if not for the angle. She thanked me profusely probably for not making a big deal about who did it. Standard fee and tipped .6.

My milage greatly improved............

At an area location where I am a known customer, I visited this week.

Based on reading many reviews from others (especially newbies), their search is for the "most" they can get -- and all seem to quest for some variant BB. For me, the total visit experience is what makes the hobby worth the time and dollars.

This visit, I had a nirvanish-experience that would make newbies jealous and made me as relaxed and happy as I've been in some time.

Location is inside the circle-road, convenient to the bisector roads. Massage technician was 40-ish, pretty, slender without being skinny, typical of the hobby, and enjoyable to talk to.

Standard rates for time and gratuity.

Her name is Joy, and so was my visit, but as is true in all things.

YMMV Alot.

Herndon hunting

Went to swan saw line up and walked out. Herndon line up was horrible and walked. Other Herndon on second floor. Saw May who was reviewed here before. Dressed right. Short and a bit pudgy but excellent attitude for the job. Jumped in the steam room then to ts which was warm and complete. Massage was meh at best but she was very playful and left more than happy. She know how to work it. She tries to upsell..hold your ground and you will be good.

Looking for skinny if any know. Looks not matter just liken them.

FCCC Visit first time

Finally paid a visit to FCCC, wanted to see candy but she was in? Herndon. Saw Jenny instead, very small tight spinner body, Decent face, paid 130 for the half. Seniors or anybody with a history PM for deets.

Awaiting Email Confirmation

Health Center Alexandria, Rt 1

Located inside a business complex. Foot traffic is at a minimum.

Lobby is wide open, no dividers, and a nice fish tank (first time ever seeing one at an AMP).

Attendant was a 40 something and Chinese. Nothing about this place screams NOVA.

Best part of the hobby is finding out if any extras is available.

No TS available. Led straight to the room. Massage was fairly decent with no teasing. She did remove the towel when she got to the lower portion of my body. She could she me getting excited. Flip came and I was giving her my attention. She placed towel on my mid section and put a leg pillow behind my knees. She began to massage my inner thighs testing my patience. I didn't make a move as I was enjoying the tease. She made the move and nothing was said between us. I didn't even roam because I just drifted off. The technique was slow and her experience showed that she knows how to take you to the point of no return. One of the best I had. Unfortunately, she isn't a looker but her customer service was excellent. Damage was 60 for the hour and 80 for the service. I tip well because history tells me that more doors open up.

Found a decent AMP

First time poster...

I have been lurking for a couple weeks in the nova area. Found a good AMP that has a menu of HE for you to choose from. Typical start mms meets and guides you to one of the rooms, takes her cut. 60 for 30 minutes .80 for 1 hr. Two women to choose from. They change up the women roughly every couple months. I would say they range from upper 30's to mid 40's. Never over weight. Very friendly. Massages are okay but some what short. First visit was limited on the menus but the 2nd go around you get options. PM me for details.

Did more searching...

Quote Originally Posted by Loader401  [View Original Post]
    I saw an ad for Sunrise in Fredericksburg. It said that showers are available. Are the showers new? I have been a number of times and never was offered a shower. I was somewhat regular, to the point where they kinda knew my face, and that I always wanted the soft massage. Can anyone who recently went there let me know if the shower actually a new service, or maybe it's a stand up and not a table. Thanks for the help. I read the most recent review about a Tokyo and am at an impasse. That's the first one that mentions actual monger service. Not to imply Stashio is lying. You have great reviews and we appreciate your intel. The ad implies one thing but most reviews are saying it's legit. YMMV. I may partake to see if I can donate a positive review. Sunrise and whatever the one by Gold's will get ya happy.

Take care and happy hunting!
    Please disregard the inquiry, I dug deeper and found that it was a DIY stand up... Sorry for time waster. Just curious, anyone recently been up to Pine in woodbridge? That was a favorite of mine, even when it was Maxxim and some other name before. Thanks for any feedback.

Sunrise in F-Burg

I saw an ad for Sunrise in Fredericksburg. It said that showers are available. Are the showers new? I have been a number of times and never was offered a shower. I was somewhat regular, to the point where they kinda knew my face, and that I always wanted the soft massage. Can anyone who recently went there let me know if the shower actually a new service, or maybe it's a stand up and not a table. Thanks for the help. I read the most recent review about a Tokyo and am at an impasse. That's the first one that mentions actual monger service. Not to imply Stashio is lying. You have great reviews and we appreciate your intel. The ad implies one thing but most reviews are saying it's legit. YMMV. I may partake to see if I can donate a positive review. Sunrise and whatever the one by Gold's will get ya happy.

Take care and happy hunting!

Awaiting Email Confirmation

WORTH your time

Change of scenery needed. Vietnamese sounded good.

*hint. There's a reason why there's only one vague review on them.

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeFL  [View Original Post]
    I have received several PMs looking for the name and address of the parking lot where my dream took place. Most were from people with fewer than 5 posts to the forum, so I assume most are newbies. Respectfully, I ask that you do some digging on your own. All the information you need is in the post. Start by looking on BP.

Welcome and good hunting!

SFL
    Sara has a friend that works there; awesome little find, Mika. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    Took a quick nap in Fredericksburg today and felt very refreshed when I awoke. Massage was soft and sensual. On the flip she had me very aroused, but the outer door slammed and I heard voices. Cover went on right away and she kept her hands on Jr. She finally checked the hallway and it was another monger there for some relief. Roaming was allowed OTC except when my hands wondered to her ta tas. Found the longest nips that I have ever seen. Thay had to be at least an inch in length and very thick. Her name was YuYu. Seems to me from what had expired during my dream, it could get better with each visit. My nap lasted 30 minutes. 45 for visit and 40 for tip which she was happy with. I will repeat.
    Agree, those nips are the best I've see at an AMP. Very nice, didn't ask for the TS. YuYu didn't seem like she wanted to wander off very far or get wet.

I thought Blue Sky always smelled kind of funky.

Has anyone tried the newer place over on Mathis Ave? I think it's called Massage Therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowMaster  [View Original Post]
    Attempted to visit this new place that has recently been advertising on CL and BP. I called ahead of time and asked if I could come at a certain time, they said sure. I get there at that time, nice enough place. Tries for the upsell on the price. I say, I am fine with the cheaper price. She says okay get undressed. No more then 30 seconds later she comes back in and says someone else is here and they were a regular and had an appointment so I could wait for an hour or leave. I opted to leave.

Went yesterday to a different manassas place.

I didn't really like the place much. It stank like an old sushi restaurant.

They had me wait on a couch for about 5 or 10 minutes.

Place was kind of dirty you could say. I noticed to the side of the couch was a lamp on a table and under the lamp were a bunch of dead bugs laying on the table.

I really felt like leaving.

After my wait another monger comes out and leaves out the door.

Service was good, decent nova, okay massage. I didn't bother to roam.

When I left there was another monger on the couch waiting for his nova.

I think next time I go to another place.

Which places are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by FlowMaster  [View Original Post]
    Attempted to visit this new place that has recently been advertising on CL and BP. I called ahead of time and asked if I could come at a certain time, they said sure. I get there at that time, nice enough place. Tries for the upsell on the price. I say, I am fine with the cheaper price. She says okay get undressed. No more then 30 seconds later she comes back in and says someone else is here and they were a regular and had an appointment so I could wait for an hour or leave. I opted to leave.

Place was kind of dirty you could say. I noticed to the side of the couch was a lamp on a table and under the lamp were a bunch of dead bugs laying on the table.

Manassas trials

Posting Limitations