Naughty Reviews
Arrangement Finders
Best Hook Up site on the web
Black Girls White Guys
Scroguard.com
Bang a Milf

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 538 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

WanderingNinja

Rain Fail

Quote Originally Posted by JayHunt  [View Original Post]
    .and got a terrible lady, not fun at all, waste my money.
    Same experience here as well. Recently didn't my usual girl and got the bottom of the barrel at Rain. Some 40s chick named 'T', thin legs and husky upper. I though maybe a good massage out of this, I thought wrong. Her COPD made it very hard to understand what she was saying. Her hands were rough through and by the end the massage my skin felt a bit irritated. While working my other needs she actually got tired, stopped for a bit looked like she was about to cough but just got a breath and continued. Not bragging, just saying, winded for an uninspired finish.

Reports

JayHunt
    Had a good time with May at rain as well last month.

However, went back to Rain again last week, May was off, and got a terrible lady, not fun at all, waste my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatpig  [View Original Post]
    Good to know but when I went there the open sign was off and door locked. Maybe there we at lunch or something as it was around noonish time. No biggy for me, I went to rain flow saw may and had a wonderful time. No rush, no upsell or asking for money. Treated me well and had amazing massage. Others have inquired about there and I alway recommend it lately.

Will have to check out you June though.

Reports

Xray84

The new place in Arlington

The White house. Finally went there once I realized that they have more discrete parking behind the building. Got Amy, who's nothing much to look at, but nice, and gave a good good therapeutic massage, .6.

Nova standard .4, nothing special, no roaming although I think that's available for more. Massage part of the show, however, quite good and a low price.

Reports

Fatpig
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirite Hound  [View Original Post]
    I just called M&M in Franconia. They are open every day. Plus my favorite, June, is there this weekend.
    Good to know but when I went there the open sign was off and door locked. Maybe there we at lunch or something as it was around noonish time. No biggy for me, I went to rain flow saw may and had a wonderful time. No rush, no upsell or asking for money. Treated me well and had amazing massage. Others have inquired about there and I alway recommend it lately.

Will have to check out you June though.

Reports

Oontz

Adventures in TOFTT

I appreciate all of the info that's been shared on the board here. I've been lurking for a while because whenever I get around to posting, I figure what I have is stale. Well, I found myself in the outer suburbs visited the Cosmos, not far from the River and TOFTT.

Bottom line, decent massage, no HE, probably exacerbated by some noob mistakes.

First thing I notice, the bell is at the outer door and the door is locked. Ring, door opens. No inner door. Ok. Acting MMS also doing the massage. Says she only has time for a half, collected house fee, and left for me to get ready. Se asks if I'd been there before. I said no but that I'd been to other similar places. Oops. Massage was pretty good. Better than your average AMP, for sure. Several different techniques, back walk, etc. Hot towel on back while she worked on the legs. Felt good but no tease. 20 mins in, door rings, she leaves to deal with it, comes back, finishes the time w " ok all done". No flip, no finish. Nt sure if I gave the wrong vibe or if it was the timing / interruption or what but it is what it is.

Reports

Oontz

Adventures in TOFTT

I appreciate all of the info that's been shared on the board here. I've been lurking for a while because whenever I get around to posting, I figure what I have is stale. Well, I found myself in the outer suburbs visited the Cosmos, not far from the River and TOFTT.

Bottom line, decent massage, no HE, probably exacerbated by some noob mistakes.

First thing I notice, the bell is at the outer door and the door is locked. Ring, door opens. No inner door. Ok. Acting MMS also doing the massage. Says she only has time for a half, collected house fee, and left for me to get ready. Se asks if I'd been there before. I said no but that I'd been to other similar places. Oops. Massage was pretty good. Better than your average AMP, for sure. Several different techniques, back walk, etc. Hot towel on back while she worked on the legs. Felt good but no tease. 20 mins in, door rings, she leaves to deal with it, comes back, finishes the time w " ok all done". No flip, no finish. Nt sure if I gave the wrong vibe or if it was the timing / interruption or what but it is what it is.

Reports

Bunker Buster

Ditch the sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Jicks  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised you were not able to get a single thing, were you looking inside airport.
    A guy with 4 comments. 3 questions, and 0 reviews has no business knocking a visiting senior.

Reports

Guitarman1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirite Hound  [View Original Post]
    I just called M&M in Franconia. They are open every day. Plus my favorite, June, is there this weekend.
    How often does June work at M&M? There used to be a girl named June at BKY several months back and she gave a great massage. Just wondering if this might be the same girl.

Reports

Guitarman1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lets Go  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

I was just wondering how the FCCC runs?

I have researched and looked at previous posts in different forums, etc and did manage to get the phone number. Although the post was from 2 years ago so I am not sure if the number is still valid.

But yea, do you simply schedule an appointment and walk in and go? What should I mention when I call them to schedule an appointment?

A pm would be wonderful and I do not expect super details since I am a newbie, but even a general description of the FCCC or the other "Condos" would be really wonderful.

Thank you very much,

LG
    The phone numbers change from time to time. If you don't visit very often you can end up with an old number. The members here don't like to pass that info along to newbies. I haven't been in a couple years, since I started working a new job, so there is a good chance the numbers I have are out of date. If I asked someone for the updated number, I doubt they would have a problem passing it along. Take the time to establish yourself as a trusted member of this community and you will get better intel.

Overall it works the same as a BP girl. You call, schedule time, they give address, you call when outside, they give unit number, you go up. Call the number you have and see if it is valid. That is the best way to start. If it isn't valid, you will have to find some other providers to report on and build your board reputation.

Reports

Captn Stubbing
    Hi,

I have researched and looked at previous posts in different forums, etc and did manage to get the phone number. Although the post was from 2 years ago so I am not sure if the number is still valid.

But yea, do you simply schedule an appointment and walk in and go? What should I mention when I call them to schedule an appointment?

A pm would be wonderful and I do not expect super details since I am a newbie, but even a general description of the FCCC or the other "Condos" would be really wonderful.

Thank you very much,

LG
    I am VIP at both. They recycle the same girls every 6 weeks. Occasionally you will get a 10 at one of them that is fresh and new.

Goddamm Newbs. What do you mean what do you do? Are you serious? Go to the back of the line.

Reports

Krakatoa

Top Therapy closed?

I went by Top Therapy a couple of days ago. The name plaque was still on the door, but there was a banner that read CLOSED across the door to the building. I don't know if the whole place is being renovated or what. I will be sad if this fine establishment is no more. First time I went there, the Mamasan asked me if I had had my breakfast.

Reports

Kijimuna

New Capital in Sterling

I checked out the new Capital Massage in Sterling, hoping pimples was still there. No luck. 50 something Chinese lady. I am still recovering from 2 months in Thailand (the clap), so I declined the special. But it is on the menu sure.

Reports

Skirite Hound

M&M Open

Quote Originally Posted by Fatpig  [View Original Post]
    M&m in Springfield is closed up now. Went to rain flow. May / Mae older but above average massage. Very nice top with yum yum nips. She was only one there that day. Not sure when new girls will show.

Reports

Boberati

Fccc 101

Why don't you just call and find out if it's still valid? Once on the phone, there are about 3 things that are said between you and the person answering before you schedule an appointment. How about starting off with "I'd like to schedule an appointment"? The other person might say "OK, when?" You say the time. They will tell you if that time is available and if not, an alternative. If you need to know the price, just say "How much is the service?". They will tell you a price or maybe two, if it's for a half hour or hour, etc. Once settled on that, they will tell you or text you the location. Generally, you go to that address and then call again and they will tell you more detailed info like a room number. That's pretty much it.

Once you've done all this and gone and paid and had the experience, be sure to write about it here.

Hi,

Thank you very much,

LG

Reports

Lets Go

Question about FCCC

Hi,

Thank you very much,

LG

Posting Limitations