Arrangement Finders
rubmaps.com
Black Girls White Guys
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Scroguard.com
Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 547 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Dr Bombay

Serpico99

Please clear your box.

Reports

Ted Williams

S star FF cou.

I ended up in neighborhood in Fairfax with 60 minutes to kill. Had found an AMP nearby known as suns tar. I had made an appt as they are not welcoming of walk ins. Met by yoyo who is late 40 ish look with normal size build not thin or fat be / see breast size, flat bum, but a heavy smoker.

Did normal TS, slight tease somewhat misleading, time in sauna was nice and warm, had hard massage, but no tease during massage and finished with mechanical happy ending. On the finish, it was half-hearted, roaming was discouraged, and had to direct hand to area that needed attention to start finish. One positive was no upsell or haggle for tip. Wouldn't repeat for this massage, unless I missed someone else.

Reports

Mustang946

Wilson AMP

Quote Originally Posted by Volvos40  [View Original Post]
    FYI...Amy is gone. I think I had Candy...and she was just average..Amy actually gave a great hard Swedish massage...too bad she's gone...
    I saw Linda who said that Amy was booked. I thought that I could hear her voice in the hallway as she was getting a hot towel or something. Linda is almost as good massage-wise as Amy. Looks wise, she is a little heavier but then again Amy is quite slender. Linda used hit stones on my back which felt pretty good. Downside is that with Linda, there is no assisted finish, at least on the first time with her. There was some roaming allowed though.

Reports

Krakatoa

Thanks Alot

Quote Originally Posted by YmmvAlot  [View Original Post]

If you have an ATF.- remember the season!
    Appreciating the holiday greetings.

Reports

JmSuttr

Probably not a sting

Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    Went to the new place in Fredericksburg yesterday. As I was let in some guy was sitting there on the couch on his phone surfing. The therapist took the fee for 30 minutes and we went back to the room. I tried asking who he was but she didn't undrrstand and went to open the door. She finally closed it after a few minutes. I felt uncomfortable because I didn't know if there was a sting going on. Kept underwear on just in case, massage sucked, don't know if I will return. With the guy sitting out there I should have bolted. But when I left he was gone. Be safe out there as Uncle has been visiting some places.
    They wouldn't want to spook the clients as that kind of defeats the intended purpose. If the guy was Asian, then perhaps he was there for some kind of protective purpose. If not Asian, then perhaps he was a client who was waiting for his own masseuse, which would indicate it was a legit place since true AMPs are pretty good about keeping clients from seeing each other. But any of those reasons, including the one you gave, is more than enough justification for excusing yourself and finding another place. Better luck next time!

Reports

Stashio

Fredericksburg

Went to the new place in Fredericksburg yesterday. As I was let in some guy was sitting there on the couch on his phone surfing. The therapist took the fee for 30 minutes and we went back to the room. I tried asking who he was but she didn't undrrstand and went to open the door. She finally closed it after a few minutes. I felt uncomfortable because I didn't know if there was a sting going on. Kept underwear on just in case, massage sucked, don't know if I will return. With the guy sitting out there I should have bolted. But when I left he was gone. Be safe out there as Uncle has been visiting some places.

Reports

Kijimuna
    Quote Originally Posted by Volvos40  [View Original Post]
    I saw the new ads on CL or BP, whichever. But thanks for not getting my hopes, wasting 2 hours, and flushing $$ down the drain.
    The massage was pretty good. She teased a little, so I think you could help yourself if you really wanted.

Reports

Volvos40

Wilson AMP

FYI...Amy is gone. I think I had Candy...and she was just average..Amy actually gave a great hard Swedish massage...too bad she's gone...

Quote Originally Posted by Krakatoa  [View Original Post]
    Tried the newish CAMP on Wilson Blvd recently. I have to agree with previous posters, the location seems dicey. What's with the Allstate office upstairs? Nonetheless, I had a positive experience. I received an excellent deep tissue massage from Amy. You could tell she knew what she was doing. I opted for the economy finish, and she was equally talented in that department. Would recommend.

Reports

Volvos40

Thanks for TOFTT at Jojo's

I saw the new ads on CL or BP, whichever. But thanks for not getting my hopes, wasting 2 hours, and flushing $$ down the drain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT at the new place in Sterling. Chubby Chinese lady about mid 30's. Massage was ok, no extras offered. $50 and left a $10 tip.

Reports

Kijimuna

Jo Jos Sterling

TOFTT at the new place in Sterling. Chubby Chinese lady about mid 30's. Massage was ok, no extras offered. $50 and left a $10 tip.

Reports

Ymmv Alot

A pre-Chrstmas Tale (not tail)

Twas the week before Christmas, and pained as I was.

I sought out my favorite MMS Clause.

She promised to send me my ATF provider.

Who took away my pain and made my day better.

I won't say who or where or when, but if you take the time to find an ATF, you might also find a friend.

If you have an ATF.- remember the season! Your sleigh will ride more easily, but as in all things.

YMMV Alot.
    Last edited by Ymmv Alot; 12-17-13 at 22:09. Reason: spelling

Reports

Skirite Hound
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMountain  [View Original Post]
    Is it MSP? Just off 395 on edsall? Thanks.
    It's called both MSP and NSP in ads. It says NSP on the door.

Reports

KingMountain

Msp?

Quote Originally Posted by YmmvAlot  [View Original Post]
    NSP renovations in-progress. Only 30-minute appointments available. No TS during the renovation, but a new larger TS and sauna are in the offing. Perhaps next week order and calm will return.

That's how it was for me, but, as always.

YMMV Alot.
    Is it MSP? Just off 395 on edsall? Thanks.

Reports

Ymmv Alot

Under-Construction -- NSP

NSP renovations in-progress. Only 30-minute appointments available. No TS during the renovation, but a new larger TS and sauna are in the offing. Perhaps next week order and calm will return.

That's how it was for me, but, as always.

YMMV Alot.

Reports

Stashio

Serenity

Quote Originally Posted by AsianOccasion  [View Original Post]
    Sunrise has been reviewed. Nothing spectacular but options are limited down south. If you really want to TOFTT try the ampy lookin spot in stafford on rt 1 serenity and report back. Likely might strike out there but I would be interested from rub maps it looks like at least 4-5 people have gone and it has a 3 star I think. So I dunno about that place. I don't pay for that site so I can't read recent reviews there. The only viewable review says it was legit but the reviewer thought the possibility still was there. Since then there were like 4 more. I would think 2 legit reviews in A row and no one else woulda tried so take that at face value.
    Serenity is legit, been there 3 times and it was a no go. Who knows, you may get lucky if you play your cards right.

Posting Limitations