Red Light Pharma
Sun 4RX
SunRX
World Escort Directory
Worldwide escort directory
Sun4RX

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 728 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 10918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10918
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilesallround  [View Original Post]
    When I saw Susan45 earlier this week she was still advertising on USA classifieds, but as she told me she would, she has now gone UTR, spooked by recent LE activity in the area. However, she is still active just sticking with known clients.

    This was my second visit with Susan, this time for a half-hour full service session. If you like authentic, she's your girl. No pretension, no faking, just her as-is.

    Susan is no longer in Hartwell, having moved a short distance to a different jurisdiction. She is now in a house in a residential neighborhood. That means no more sofa action, now a nice double bed to play on. The new place seems safe and has no noticeable smoke odor, though her room was a little messy with boxes stacked up from moving in.

    Susan is a clean, tan mid-40's woman with a slender but not skinny build and breasts that are a nice handful. She has a full Bush and tan lines, keeping it real. If you are looking for a 21-year-old bombshell look elsewhere, but I'm at the age where I appreciate an attractive, safe, mature woman and she is that.

    She started me off with a skillful BBBJ, had a high-grade condom ready and waiting to jump into any position I requested, and has a large menu but is not a big fan of visiting Greece. She was into the session but doesn't make an effort to act more enthused than she is, so whatever you get out is earned and sincere. Her personality is very down to earth, chatty and personable like you're talking with a neighbor. She gets right down to business but I was never rushed, and she was good about asking what I wanted and for how long. I'm glad I made onto her list as I find a meetup with her very fun, comfortable, relaxing, and. One more time. Real.

    You will like her if: you have a cute neighbor lady scratch to itch, or want to get yours at low cost and low drama.

    You will not like her if: you want to experience an hour of fantasy with an adoring young hottie.
    Could you shoot me a pm with her contact info? Thanks.

  2. #10917

    Black Girl UTR (part 2)

    So, if what she told me is accurate, some of you guys who got her number heard from her, but things were chaotic while she tried to move. Well, she's moved. I saw her yesterday, and I really enjoyed myself. Obviously, YMMV and we are all different. But if you got her number, you might want to try again if interested.

    She'd rather do outcalls right now, FWIW.

  3. #10916

    Birthday with Lindsey!

    It was my birthday, and my previous plans were unexpectedly canceled, so I decided to splurge on a present for the occasion. I texted Lindsey a few days ago in an attempt to reconnect again after her departure from EE. Thank you to a fellow member for sharing her number! Just a few texts and an outcall appointment was scheduled for 2 hours later.

    Lindsey was running late but I wasn't ready at scheduled time either, and she texted to inform me of delay and kept me updated until she arrived. We reacquainted and then decided to relax for a while. I thoroughly enjoyed the time spent with Lindsey, and even shared Homemade Brand blackberry chocolate chip ice cream with her before her departure.

    And since Hillbilly Bob has already spilled the beans, she did talk about a duo partner that would be joining her in the near future. She also mentioned that she was being selective and only seeing previous friends. And she is currently staying less than 5 minutes from me. I could easily become addicted!

  4. #10915

    Vanessa from Touring Companions

    I'm on their mailing list and saw this tall Ukranian beauty would be coming through town today and decided to expand my dreaming horizons.

    http://touringcompanions.com/models/vanessa/ ands it is absolutely the girl in the picture. Easy setup (I'm a P411 member so got a discount!) in a nice extended stay in northern Cincy.

    Tall, willowy, perfect natural bees, awesome legs and ass. Black hair to her waist (put up when playtime started). Flat-out model gorgeous. LFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS, CG / DG, massage, cuddling, 2nd pop. English wasn't great, but sweet and made herself understood (getting on all 4's and wiggling a PERFECT hind end is a universal language!

    3. 5 for the full hour. Worth say 2 Sassy visits? Depends on your budget, taste, and desire for variety. I certainly left happy!

    The good dr.

  5. #10914
    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    Is Lindsee advertising somewhere now? Or UTR?

    I saw her with EE and gave her my contact info as she spoke of going out on her own. I haven't heard from her, but not surprised after reading all of the issues that seem to be evident. I PM'd a couple of members, but they are tight lipped and didn't respond back.

    Any help would be appreciated. PM please!
    Guys Lindsee is still there and her service is great as ever. She said she may have a new duo partner soon. Good luck.

  6. #10913

    Great review

    Quote Originally Posted by Smilesallround  [View Original Post]
    When I saw Susan45 earlier this week she was still advertising on USA classifieds, but as she told me she would, she has now gone UTR, spooked by recent LE activity in the area. However, she is still active just sticking with known clients.

    This was my second visit with Susan, this time for a half-hour full service session. If you like authentic, she's your girl. No pretension, no faking, just her as-is.

    Susan is no longer in Hartwell, having moved a short distance to a different jurisdiction. She is now in a house in a residential neighborhood. That means no more sofa action, now a nice double bed to play on. The new place seems safe and has no noticeable smoke odor, though her room was a little messy with boxes stacked up from moving in.

    Susan is a clean, tan mid-40's woman with a slender but not skinny build and breasts that are a nice handful. She has a full Bush and tan lines, keeping it real. If you are looking for a 21-year-old bombshell look elsewhere, but I'm at the age where I appreciate an attractive, safe, mature woman and she is that.

    She started me off with a skillful BBBJ, had a high-grade condom ready and waiting to jump into any position I requested, and has a large menu but is not a big fan of visiting Greece. She was into the session but doesn't make an effort to act more enthused than she is, so whatever you get out is earned and sincere. Her personality is very down to earth, chatty and personable like you're talking with a neighbor. She gets right down to business but I was never rushed, and she was good about asking what I wanted and for how long. I'm glad I made onto her list as I find a meetup with her very fun, comfortable, relaxing, and. One more time. Real.

    You will like her if: you have a cute neighbor lady scratch to itch, or want to get yours at low cost and low drama.

    You will not like her if: you want to experience an hour of fantasy with an adoring young hottie.
    Thanks. I do lean more towards young hotties, but it's a good review for those that don't.

  7. #10912

    Well said about Susan45

    Quote Originally Posted by Smilesallround  [View Original Post]
    When I saw Susan45 earlier this week she was still advertising on USA classifieds, but as she told me she would, she has now gone UTR, spooked by recent LE activity in the area. However, she is still active just sticking with known clients.

    This was my second visit with Susan, this time for a half-hour full service session. If you like authentic, she's your girl. No pretension, no faking, just her as-is.

    Susan is no longer in Hartwell, having moved a short distance to a different jurisdiction. She is now in a house in a residential neighborhood. That means no more sofa action, now a nice double bed to play on. The new place seems safe and has no noticeable smoke odor, though her room was a little messy with boxes stacked up from moving in.

    Susan is a clean, tan mid-40's woman with a slender but not skinny build and breasts that are a nice handful. She has a full Bush and tan lines, keeping it real. If you are looking for a 21-year-old bombshell look elsewhere, but I'm at the age where I appreciate an attractive, safe, mature woman and she is that.

    She started me off with a skillful BBBJ, had a high-grade condom ready and waiting to jump into any position I requested, and has a large menu but is not a big fan of visiting Greece. She was into the session but doesn't make an effort to act more enthused than she is, so whatever you get out is earned and sincere. Her personality is very down to earth, chatty and personable like you're talking with a neighbor. She gets right down to business but I was never rushed, and she was good about asking what I wanted and for how long. I'm glad I made onto her list as I find a meetup with her very fun, comfortable, relaxing, and. One more time. Real.

    You will like her if: you have a cute neighbor lady scratch to itch, or want to get yours at low cost and low drama.

    You will not like her if: you want to experience an hour of fantasy with an adoring young hottie.
    A perfect description. She's a sweetheart. The only thing you left out was. She has this way of using her tongue during a BJ that will make you finish a lot faster than you plan to!

  8. #10911

    Susan45, your authentic provider

    When I saw Susan45 earlier this week she was still advertising on USA classifieds, but as she told me she would, she has now gone UTR, spooked by recent LE activity in the area. However, she is still active just sticking with known clients.

    This was my second visit with Susan, this time for a half-hour full service session. If you like authentic, she's your girl. No pretension, no faking, just her as-is.

    Susan is no longer in Hartwell, having moved a short distance to a different jurisdiction. She is now in a house in a residential neighborhood. That means no more sofa action, now a nice double bed to play on. The new place seems safe and has no noticeable smoke odor, though her room was a little messy with boxes stacked up from moving in.

    Susan is a clean, tan mid-40's woman with a slender but not skinny build and breasts that are a nice handful. She has a full Bush and tan lines, keeping it real. If you are looking for a 21-year-old bombshell look elsewhere, but I'm at the age where I appreciate an attractive, safe, mature woman and she is that.

    She started me off with a skillful BBBJ, had a high-grade condom ready and waiting to jump into any position I requested, and has a large menu but is not a big fan of visiting Greece. She was into the session but doesn't make an effort to act more enthused than she is, so whatever you get out is earned and sincere. Her personality is very down to earth, chatty and personable like you're talking with a neighbor. She gets right down to business but I was never rushed, and she was good about asking what I wanted and for how long. I'm glad I made onto her list as I find a meetup with her very fun, comfortable, relaxing, and. One more time. Real.

    You will like her if: you have a cute neighbor lady scratch to itch, or want to get yours at low cost and low drama.

    You will not like her if: you want to experience an hour of fantasy with an adoring young hottie.

  9. #10910

    Lindsee

    Quote Originally Posted by TenBucks22  [View Original Post]
    She has gone out on her own now, and she also has a full-time regular job out of the industry. Always reply's to me when I reach out. I wouldn't be so quick to judge her or her issues because of the former room mate. My understanding is she is out of Hopple. Saw her again a couple weeks ago for outcall and it was a blast as always.
    Good luck to her hope she makes it in the private area. My give her a call she was always top notch when we got together. Good luck Lindsee.

  10. #10909

    Good for her

    Quote Originally Posted by TenBucks22  [View Original Post]
    She has gone out on her own now, and she also has a full-time regular job out of the industry. Always reply's to me when I reach out. I wouldn't be so quick to judge her or her issues because of the former room mate. My understanding is she is out of Hopple. Saw her again a couple weeks ago for outcall and it was a blast as always.
    Hope it all works out. She was talking about getting a job over a year ago but never happened.

  11. #10908

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by TenBucks22  [View Original Post]
    She has gone out on her own now, and she also has a full-time regular job out of the industry. Always reply's to me when I reach out. I wouldn't be so quick to judge her or her issues because of the former room mate. My understanding is she is out of Hopple. Saw her again a couple weeks ago for outcall and it was a blast as always.
    I used to see both together, they were great! Never heard the story of Holly. Someone feel free to pm with info if you don't mind.

  12. #10907

    Lindsee

    She has gone out on her own now, and she also has a full-time regular job out of the industry. Always reply's to me when I reach out. I wouldn't be so quick to judge her or her issues because of the former room mate. My understanding is she is out of Hopple. Saw her again a couple weeks ago for outcall and it was a blast as always.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    Is Lindsee advertising somewhere now? Or UTR?

    I saw her with EE and gave her my contact info as she spoke of going out on her own. I haven't heard from her, but not surprised after reading all of the issues that seem to be evident. I PM'd a couple of members, but they are tight lipped and didn't respond back.

    Any help would be appreciated. PM please!

  13. #10906

    Not Me

    Not having any of the issues some of you are having. Never been a no show. Always reply's when I reach out. Already have something set up for Wednesday.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    You have a PM but don't count on her getting back with you. She is one of the biggest no show in the business. Her Hopple arear isn't the best and she is always going to get a room. Great when you see her but it is hard to nail her down.

  14. #10905

    UTR Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstHalf  [View Original Post]
    You have a couple you've seen that I've marked off my list, but in general we do seem to like the same thing.
    I hate to inform both of you guys that I played the Brookamillions and blew both of ya away tonight

    Got to meet her tonight for the first time but definitely not the last. What a sweetheart.

  15. #10904

    It does appear so

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    First Half looks like we run in the same circle. I hate to tell you Brook is lying to you. I know because she said I was better. LOL. Brook is a great provider if you see her treat her with respect she is a keeper. Stay safe and keep playing.
    You have a couple you've seen that I've marked off my list, but in general we do seem to like the same thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Sugar News
Scroguard.com
The Companion Guru


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape