instabang.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 154 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Simonpieman

Dixie Lily Wellnes

I actually just wanted a massage and stopped in yesterday a little after Noon. I walked in and asked for an hour. Saw a very cute, younger girl and asked for her. From around the corner I hear, "No appointment, my turn". Her name was Kim, brunette, 40 something, okay looking just not real friendly. The massage started fairly well with good technique. She used unscented cream. Time for flip and she went to work on my legs. Then all of a sudden, she says, "All done", and bolts out of the room. I look at the clock and see I'm shorted by 10 minutes. I'm getting dressed and she comes back in the room. I inquire about the massage time and she told me to schedule appointment for next time. I asked her name again, took my water, said thank you and walked out the door.

Simon.

Reports

Tuff1

Sharonville PD

Quote Originally Posted by YtheLongFace  [View Original Post]
    Did not get to post this sooner, but went to the AMP in Sharonville yesterday. Experience was about the same as others, but as I was leaving, Sharonville police pulled in. Had to wait for him to park, and for minute thought he may have been going to park behind me and block me in, but he just parked, got out and walked towards the building. Could have been a coincidence, but the timing was curious. Be safe out there.
    First time poster here. Thank you fellow mongers for giving me a lot of insight into the hobby. I figured it was time to give my two cents.

I have not partaken in the services at this establishment yet, but I do know that Sharonville PD does spend a lot of time in that area. And has a lot of interaction with the businesses there. I don't believe that the AMP is necessarily getting singled out at this time, but this type of PD presence may make extras a little bit harder to come by. But you never know. Only time will tell. Stay safe brothers!

Reports

ChazU812

Asian body works

Hello. Traveling to Cincy today. Saw Asian Body Works ad. Any intel on this place. I see.

They have a table shower. Please message me. Thank you.

Reports

YtheLongFace
    Did not get to post this sooner, but went to the AMP in Sharonville yesterday. Experience was about the same as others, but as I was leaving, Sharonville police pulled in. Had to wait for him to park, and for minute thought he may have been going to park behind me and block me in, but he just parked, got out and walked towards the building. Could have been a coincidence, but the timing was curious. Be safe out there.

Reports

CactusIago

Amp

The closest AMP that I know of that is the "classic" style (Table Shower, Massage, then extras) is near Richmond KY. Is there anything closer? It seems to me that the places around here are kinda hint and hope and usually self finishing--I am new so there may be some UTR places that I am unaware of.

CI.

Reports

Nday Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Talltreeman  [View Original Post]
    I rarely post. But have been around a long time. Stopped by this place desperate as 2 other massages appts. For that evening fell through. Walked in and two Old Koreans were eating. I asked the elderly lady about younger girls. And she pointed at the 50 ish (+10) Asian and shouts she IS young girl. I laughed and walked out shaking my head.
    Fortunately I was able to get in with back up plan #4.
    MASSAGE ENVY if anyone has had any luck with a M. E. Location I would be very appreciative. Please. PM if you have. This would be extremely confidential.
    Regards,
    TTM.
    ME is the McDonalds of massage. They have a 5/5 formula. Hands on the client within 5 minutes after the hour and hands off within 5 minutes of the hour. They teach the ladies how to not only drape you, but how to WRAP YOUR TORSO and THIGHS so the towel is tight. I got this from an independent regular who went to work for ME and quit.

Reports

TimBob

Sensual Serenity

Has anyone been to see sensual serenity (at one time Irish Princess) this summer?

I called her advertised # and no reply.

Thanks.

Tb.

Reports

Talltreeman

SALEM AMP = Was a waste of time for now.

I rarely post. But have been around a long time. Stopped by this place desperate as 2 other massages appts. For that evening fell through. Walked in and two Old Koreans were eating. I asked the elderly lady about younger girls. And she pointed at the 50 ish (+10) Asian and shouts she IS young girl. I laughed and walked out shaking my head.

Fortunately I was able to get in with back up plan #4.

MASSAGE ENVY if anyone has had any luck with a M. E. Location I would be very appreciative. Please. PM if you have. This would be extremely confidential.

Regards,

TTM.

Reports

MassageForU

Alaina

Is Alaina still working? Haven't seen her ads in BP since long time.

Reports

MassageForU

Alaina

Is Alaina still working? Haven't seen her ad in BP since long time.

Reports

Simonpieman

Glenmore AMP

Since I had two calls on the West side this past Tuesday, I thought I would check out this place. I drove by about 5:30, saw a few cars in the back parking lot and decided to head over to Ron's Roost for some chicken and a couple of beers. Drove back over and parked in back. I walked in about 6:15 and asked who was working. The very average Asian woman (Linda) looked at me like I was an alien. So I asked for an hour massage. Massage skills were average and she used too much baby oil. Although there was some inadvertent touching of the boys and no draping, I wasn't feeling the magic. I flipped, she worked on my front and after a little while, I started with DIY. She immediately grabbed the oil and I asked for little. No assistance except for the boys. I did get to play with her nipples a little. Clean off was marginal. When I'm on the West side again, I'll go to Ron's Roost but not the AMP on Glenmore.

Simon.

Reports

TheOldPilot

Local AMP

Quote Originally Posted by Mlive123  [View Original Post]
    There is one of the newer AMPs that is located between where I have two sites visits for work and thus, it is an easy stop for me late mornings. I have stopped there 5 times in the last 4 months and have seen 4 different masseuses. Each of the first three, a DIY was the finish. The next time was the one I reported on here a few weeks ago. The visit yesterday was one where I was happy and it was not a DIY. I was surprised but it was a good surprise. I also noticed, that no matter what you tip, they ask for more and I just smile and say no.
    I had the same experience on Friday. Was a surprise for me also. Looking forward to going again.

Reports

Mlive123

Local AMP

There is one of the newer AMPs that is located between where I have two sites visits for work and thus, it is an easy stop for me late mornings. I have stopped there 5 times in the last 4 months and have seen 4 different masseuses. Each of the first three, a DIY was the finish. The next time was the one I reported on here a few weeks ago. The visit yesterday was one where I was happy and it was not a DIY. I was surprised but it was a good surprise. I also noticed, that no matter what you tip, they ask for more and I just smile and say no.

Reports

Elastic
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageIt  [View Original Post]
    When I went there I also got the dog. There was a younger one in the hallway who then disppeared to the back area. I asked for her but the dog acted like she did not understand. If I go back there again I am going to point to the younger one and say want her over and over if I get the dog, I will leave no tip and tell them. It is a reasonable request to get who you ask for.

Mt.
    When I went there the other day they were lax with draping but otherwise it was a completely legit massage. No hints of anything. Massage itself was ok; wasn't the best but wasn't horrible. I went in the middle of the day and from what I gathered was the only customer there.

Reports

MassageIt

Salem Rd AMP

Quote Originally Posted by Simonpieman  [View Original Post]
    First time here. Stopped in about 8:30 Tuesday night. There is no sign other than the street address, 7117. Nice new Black Jag sedan parked out front. Walked in and was greeted by two attendants. They asked if I had called. I said no and asked if Lisa was working, thinking I would appear to be a regular. They acted like they didn't understand. I looked at the younger attendant and asked for an hour. Lucy, the elder, grabbed my hand and took me to the first room on the left. The room is clean and in close proximity to the front door. Since there's only a sheet covering the door to the room, it's not exactly private. Lucy asks for the door fee (. 60) and starts with a soft rub which actually felt good for about 10 minutes. Then I ask for "harder" and she about breaks my back. So I had to ask hr for "medium". Massage was mediocre at best. Halfway through my massage, the front door chime dings and in walks another monger. He announces himself as Aaron * and indicates he had previously called. He asked for the rates and chooses the half hour and says if he likes it, he will be back. (Aaron, if you're a member, pm me about your attendant.) So now I flip over and she proceeds with the massage. She folds the towel so that my chest is covered but junior is not. No hints of anything so I start a DIY. She smiles, asks if I will tip, I give her the nod and she starts playing with the boys while massaging my taint. She does a nice clean up with a warm moist towel and I proceed to get dressed. I give her a Jackson and she says more. I tell her no, maybe next time. I will repeat just to try a younger girl.

Simon.
    When I went there I also got the dog. There was a younger one in the hallway who then disppeared to the back area. I asked for her but the dog acted like she did not understand. If I go back there again I am going to point to the younger one and say want her over and over if I get the dog, I will leave no tip and tell them. It is a reasonable request to get who you ask for.

Mt.

Posting Limitations