Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 158 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

MassageIt
    Quote Originally Posted by JLZ61  [View Original Post]
    You've got to wonder.

The sad thing is that this area has no good AMPs offering extra services. And this is part of why. While I think it is asinine of LEO to spend time cracking down on this type of enjoyment when there are far more nefarious issues at hand (for example, drug dealers and domestic violence), part of the problem is that folks are entirely to willing to provide clear information on which AMP it might be that is finally willing to go above and beyond. Giving a provider's name or number doesn't give LEO much; they can get that from BP or CL or USASG all by themselves. However, giving the name and / or location of an AMP is almost tantamount to giving our local constabulary all that is needed to shut the place down.

Newbies (or anyone else, for that matter), don't be dumb asses and give up the name and location of any AMP brave enough to provide what we need. Keep it circumspect and provide specifics via PMs to established seniors only. That way there's a chance- a small chance, that we in Cincinnati will eventually be able to enjoy what many in other cities do regularly: a massage with extras!
    A way to make things more difficult LE is to do something like the following. Some mongers already do this.

- you go to an AMP and have intel to share.

- post a public message in the massage forum and state you wil only provide intel to SENIOR MEMBERS ONLY. Its not perfect but better than blasting intel publicly.

Mt.

Reports

Gwing

Busted Hamilton

I saw a picture of the girl they busted; I think they got her because she was the only one who spoke english. I saw here several times; if extras were available, I didn't realize it. She gave a good massage and never offered more.

Reports

JLZ61

Totally Agree!

You've got to wonder.

The sad thing is that this area has no good AMPs offering extra services. And this is part of why. While I think it is asinine of LEO to spend time cracking down on this type of enjoyment when there are far more nefarious issues at hand (for example, drug dealers and domestic violence), part of the problem is that folks are entirely to willing to provide clear information on which AMP it might be that is finally willing to go above and beyond. Giving a provider's name or number doesn't give LEO much; they can get that from BP or CL or USASG all by themselves. However, giving the name and / or location of an AMP is almost tantamount to giving our local constabulary all that is needed to shut the place down.

Newbies (or anyone else, for that matter), don't be dumb asses and give up the name and location of any AMP brave enough to provide what we need. Keep it circumspect and provide specifics via PMs to established seniors only. That way there's a chance- a small chance, that we in Cincinnati will eventually be able to enjoy what many in other cities do regularly: a massage with extras!

Quote Originally Posted by HuntLadys29  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody find it strange that we have new posters asking for info on the Asian spa and 2 days later the spa gets busted, then you don't hear anything else from the poster asking questions. I read the newspaper article and they did say information was obtained online. Not saying the new posters were the police just saying we have to be careful with information just being given out. It seems like now the new posters are either blasting out a provider or asking for phone numbers from other people's hard work and chance taking. HL29.

Reports

HuntLadys29

Strange

Does anybody find it strange that we have new posters asking for info on the Asian spa and 2 days later the spa gets busted, then you don't hear anything else from the poster asking questions. I read the newspaper article and they did say information was obtained online. Not saying the new posters were the police just saying we have to be careful with information just being given out. It seems like now the new posters are either blasting out a provider or asking for phone numbers from other people's hard work and chance taking. HL29.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

CurvyChristina

You are VERY Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by BuyingSmiles  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for a very relaxing massage. It was in the basement of her soon to be old house. (She is moving) she had a very nice room set up. It was a very professional setting. I would only assume she will have a nice set up at her new place. It was not deep tissue massage like I love but still very nice. Very calming and relaxing. I won't go into explicit details but I was very happy with my visit. If her new place is closer I will repeat often. That's is if she'll have me back.

As they say, trusted members feel free to inquire in private.

Thanks Christina for a great massage!

BuyingSmiles!
    I am so happy you enjoyed your massage.

Reports

Hobby Hobo

Similar Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Simonpieman  [View Original Post]
    After doing yard work, I was having issues with my sciatic nerve again. I know the massages are top notch here, so I stopped in Tuesday about 9:15 and this very cute, young, petite Chinese woman comes out of the first room and says, "Very busy, come back at 10. " I ventured into the pub across the parking lot to watch some of the game and have a couple drinks and before I knew it, it was time. BTW, the blonde bartender (Mickey / Nicky) has a great rack. Back at the parlor, I had to wait 5 minutes for her to adjust the room. Hanaku is a new masseuse for me and she did a nice job. Began with a rub / warm up while I was covered in towels, towels came off, non scented oil, hot towel clean up, worked by back and glutes with her arms and knees but sometimes her strokes were a little too fast for me. After the flip, more massage and ended with DIY and that was okay. She told me it was illegal for her to do that. I was more interested in the massage anyway. Two annoying things happened during my massage. She answered her phone and spoke non stop for about 3 minutes in Mandarin. Another masseuse ran the vacuum right by the door. Sixty / door. 20/ tip. I'll go back for the massage.

Simon.

P.S. I'm going out of town for both holidays and looking forward to visiting the Lansing area. If anyone travels, you HAVE to read the boards up there.
    I only had on similar experience where the girl answered her phone while massaging me. She kept massaging me though and talking to some guy who obviously missed her hands. I wasn't enough to keep me from coming back though. I had very good experiences there and always left feeling like I had a great massage. I love the way Asians climb on top of you and aren't afraid to use all of their body to massage you. It sucks that they raided my favorite place. Be safe out there boys and girls.

HH.

Reports

Hobby Hobo
    Quote Originally Posted by StripJunkie  [View Original Post]
    I hate to say I told you so but . . . . . . I just hope that Julie is still ion China visiting her mother.
    This is the Massage Parlor that I visit, um well used to visit. Crap. They gave great massages for only 60 $ an hour. I am going to have to PM all those guys who pm'd and asked for the address. And, yeah, I hope Julie made it out too She told me about a month ago or so ago that she was going to head out west soon. Be safe out there guys and girls.

HH.

Reports

Strip Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageIt  [View Original Post]
    I hate to say I told you so but . . . . . . I just hope that Julie is still ion China visiting her mother.

Reports

MassageIt
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjeff  [View Original Post]
    FYI the AMP was raided today. Seen on journals website.
    Here's the link.

http://m.journal-news.com/news/news/...-raided/nhwdf/

Reports

SnoMan

Asian Bodywork

These places are hit or miss. Recently had a similar experience to yours, but have also had a better experience on a previous visit.

Sno.

After doing yard work, I was having issues with my sciatic nerve again. I know the massages are top notch here, so I stopped in Tuesday about 9:15 and this very cute, young, petite Chinese woman comes out of the first room and says, "Very busy, come back at 10. " I ventured into the pub across the parking lot to watch some of the game and have a couple drinks and before I knew it, it was time. BTW, the blonde bartender (Mickey / Nicky) has a great rack. Back at the parlor, I had to wait 5 minutes for her to adjust the room. Hanaku is a new masseuse for me and she did a nice job. Began with a rub / warm up while I was covered in towels, towels came off, non scented oil, hot towel clean up, worked by back and glutes with her arms and knees but sometimes her strokes were a little too fast for me. After the flip, more massage and ended with DIY and that was okay. She told me it was illegal for her to do that. I was more interested in the massage anyway. Two annoying things happened during my massage. She answered her phone and spoke non stop for about 3 minutes in Mandarin. Another masseuse ran the vacuum right by the door. Sixty / door. 20/ tip. I'll go back for the massage.

Simon.

P.S. I'm going out of town for both holidays and looking forward to visiting the Lansing area. If anyone travels, you HAVE to read the boards up there.

Reports

Rjeff

AMP Hamilton / Fairfield Raided

FYI the AMP was raided today. Seen on journals website.

Reports

CountryClass

Indy AMPs

Simon.

CC,

My territory changes next month and I will be traveling back to Indy for work. I would love some intel regarding any of the top quality / full service AMPs you've experienced in Indy. We look forward to your response.

Simon.
    Satisfied Spa on 10th and Luna Spa on Emerson seem to be the best. The others have a lot of older women working. Act like you've been there before and you may get their clothes off from the get go. It'll take $60 tip for FS. Good luck!

Reports

Simonpieman

Asian Body Works

Simon.

Reports

Simonpieman

Indy AMPs

Quote Originally Posted by CountryClass  [View Original Post]
    Ok ok I guess I shouldn't expect you to trust the new guy here. I Just moved here from Indy and I've spent the past month checking out the AMPs here without much success. Indy has a great selection to choose from and most of them are top quality and full service. I'm definitely not finding that here. I've been to body works a few times. Great massage but that's it. And the gal wasn't a looker. There's one in Madeira that I hit a few times and one chic there that will give you a good ending but she's a far cry from hot and she rudely demands a tip. But there's another girl there that is very hot and sweet, but no extras. I will go back just to see her. But I would definitely appreciate any intel on other AMPs. I understand the suspicion of a new guy but you got to start somewhere. I'll keep yall posted on my experiences as well. Thanks!
    CC,

My territory changes next month and I will be traveling back to Indy for work. I would love some intel regarding any of the top quality / full service AMPs you've experienced in Indy. We look forward to your response.

Simon.

Reports

CountryClass

Quote Originally Posted by HuntLadys29  [View Original Post]
    Who is us?
    Ok ok I guess I shouldn't expect you to trust the new guy here. I Just moved here from Indy and I've spent the past month checking out the AMPs here without much success. Indy has a great selection to choose from and most of them are top quality and full service. I'm definitely not finding that here. I've been to body works a few times. Great massage but that's it. And the gal wasn't a looker. There's one in Madeira that I hit a few times and one chic there that will give you a good ending but she's a far cry from hot and she rudely demands a tip. But there's another girl there that is very hot and sweet, but no extras. I will go back just to see her. But I would definitely appreciate any intel on other AMPs. I understand the suspicion of a new guy but you got to start somewhere. I'll keep yall posted on my experiences as well. Thanks!

Posting Limitations