SunRX
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 244 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

A & are on Burlington Pike

Quote Originally Posted by MassageCincy  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you know if the Florence Accupressure is still open? It is on Burlington Pike just around the corner from Turfway. I haven't seen any ads lately but want to go back and see Anna.
    They have an ad on BP on Wednesday May 11. There is a phone number listed so why not call and make an appt. ??

NKY AMPs

The AMPs in NKY have seemed to take a step back. Due to local LEO I can't blame them. Due yourself a huge fav and head down to Louisville. Every AMP south of 275 split will give you the best massage you have ever had!

Stay safe,

Cmfun.

Florence Accupressure

Do any of you know if the Florence Accupressure is still open? It is on Burlington Pike just around the corner from Turfway. I haven't seen any ads lately but want to go back and see Anna.

Velveteen

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin1979  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen about a dozen or so stellar reviews about Velvet and Sierra, but can't find any links or info to get ahold of them anyone have a link they are willing to share?
    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...echnique-.html

Velvet

So I've seen about a dozen or so stellar reviews about Velvet and Sierra, but can't find any links or info to get ahold of them anyone have a link they are willing to share?

Asian preference

Quote Originally Posted by StripJunkie  [View Original Post]
    The biggest advantage to going to an AMP over a vetted provider is that you can usually get in with little or no wait pretty much whenever you want. There have been quite a few new places with younger girls staffing them popping up lately, but they are normally DIY at best. I have only been shorted on time once in all of my visits to AMPs. Perhaps it helps that I speak Mandarin which seems to put the girls at ease, but I usually get a great massage just the way I like it, although HEs are far and few between here in the Tristate.

Another reason for choosing an AMP is cost. $60 - $80 for an hour massage with $20 for a DIY and $40 for a full HE is pretty standard, dim lights, nice table, warm oil or lotion, no smoke smell, soft oriental music in the background included. Also they don't require two references from well known providers, which some of us don't have and can't get without references from well known providers?

All that aside, I just really like most immigrant Asian people who were raised in their polite societies (at least more polite than what you find here in the US). And most Asian ladies are ultra sweet when you get to know them for the person that they are rather than as an object for your sexual fulfilment to be discarded once you have popped your cookies.
    I too have an Asian preference. I have tried a few of the asian incall providers (you know the service which provides a random girl depending on time of day and room availability) and each time I feel worse about myself for going through with it. And at $130 for a hhr, the $40/ hhr at AMPs is alot more attractive. Not to mention I feel "safer" or less at risk of meeting LE at an AMP vs a hotel incall provider.

I rarely feel bad after leaving an AMP even with a crappy massage. Excpet for my strange experience at Hong Massage in Cbus. They have a weird business model, been covered a lot in Cbus massage review page.

I think I am going to make a trip down to Louisville this weekend. Most of the AMP reports in that area say HE is the minimum on the menu and BJ or FS are very commonplace. Much better rates than the local backpage provider too.

Mason

Been out since they closed the flower shop in Lebanon. Made it out to Mason today, past reviews are accurate. Young lady, looks 7. 5/10, massage 6/10, extras 2/10.

D-1 amp

I had the opportunity to visit this AMP yesterday afternoon. My masseuse was Lolo and she greeted me in the lobby as I entered. She is probably in her 40's, thin, and has above average in looks. We talked for a few minutes (well, communicated as she isn't fluent in English nor I in Chinese!) and were able to use an international language that allowed for meaningful conversation.

Massage was a full hour and was than most I have had. Her attentiveness and giggly personality made the visit even more enjoyable. I enjoyed a very THOROUGH massage and was very relaxed when hour was exhausted. Lolo even finished me off with a water and two peppermint candies. Now that is service!!

We talked a bit about a few of the AMP's that have closed in recent months, in which she was quite knowledgeable.

As I was leaving, I met the other masseuse working with Lolo, who looked a little younger and was attractive as well. Spoke decent English and was quite friendly. Maybe next time I will request her, or the 4 hand with Lolo!

Good luck and have fun.

Always a good time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatty23  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit Velvet and Sierra. Dim mood lights, candles, nice table, Warm oil or lotion, no smoke smell, soft oriental music in the background. Amazing.

I just can't figure out why so many guys roll the dice at an AMP and end up with an old lady who rushes, can't speak English, gives a massage that's too hard or too soft, and can't wait to put her hand out for a tip after DIY.

Maybe it's the challenge and the gamble? Is Asian that exciting no matter what?

I'll stick to what I know is excellent every time.

Velvet, I'll see you again soon Sweetie!
    I am glad you enjoyed your time with us the other day as much as we enjoyed you. I love seeing you and always know we will have fun. Also hope I help your butt pain worked out.

Xoxo.

Asian Preference

Quote Originally Posted by Gatty23  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit Velvet and Sierra. Dim mood lights, candles, nice table, Warm oil or lotion, no smoke smell, soft oriental music in the background. Amazing.

I just can't figure out why so many guys roll the dice at an AMP and end up with an old lady who rushes, can't speak English, gives a massage that's too hard or too soft, and can't wait to put her hand out for a tip after DIY.

The biggest advantage to going to an AMP over a vetted provider is that you can usually get in with little or no wait pretty much whenever you want. There have been quite a few new places with younger girls staffing them popping up lately, but they are normally DIY at best. I have only been shorted on time once in all of my visits to AMPs. Perhaps it helps that I speak Mandarin which seems to put the girls at ease, but I usually get a great massage just the way I like it, although HEs are far and few between here in the Tristate.

Another reason for choosing an AMP is cost. $60 - $80 for an hour massage with $20 for a DIY and $40 for a full HE is pretty standard, dim lights, nice table, warm oil or lotion, no smoke smell, soft oriental music in the background included. Also they don't require two references from well known providers, which some of us don't have and can't get without references from well known providers?

All that aside, I just really like most immigrant Asian people who were raised in their polite societies (at least more polite than what you find here in the US). And most Asian ladies are ultra sweet when you get to know them for the person that they are rather than as an object for your sexual fulfilment to be discarded once you have popped your cookies.

Velvet

AMP reports and EE

Mason.

Older and a young lady. Average massage from the younger. Legit. DIY encourage but no my thing. No repeat for me.

Carrollton.

As review before. Great service but pricey for older providers. No repeat unless in the area. Someone let me know if younger face available.

EE.

First timer. Great and hot model. Texting was a little hassle due to busy schedule on both ends. Will repeat.

Stay safe.

Harrison Ave

I gave this location a try. It looks like this place was thrown together in a day. There were 2 girls working. Both were younger. One was tall the other was short. I got the short girl. She was the coldest fish I have ever run across. There is not one positive thing I could say about the experience.

TNT.

She's my favorite

Just trying to see if anyone has any info about Liah, is she worth it any extras? The BP link is http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyR...ather/22661739.

If any seniors can pm me about it that would be great thank you.
    Liah is well worth the trip, very sexy and the best hands I've came across. I just don't understand why you guys go anywhere else, LOL four hand service is available also is worth it too. West side of town.

Liah

Just trying to see if anyone has any info about Liah, is she worth it any extras? The BP link is http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyR...ather/22661739.

If any seniors can pm me about it that would be great thank you.
    Super personality, hot body. Nude and mutual touch available with tip. Massage with HE on the flip. No FS though.

Posting Limitations