rubmaps.com
Scroguard.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 240 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

AMP --Richardson Road

I spent an hour at the Richardson Road AMP in NKY last evening to relieve some soreness that I was experiencing. Met by older attractive masseuse who spoke very little English. She used an app on her phone to translate some of what I was saying to her. This was a new one for me!

I enjoyed an hour long unrushed massage and left relaxed and rejuvenated.

D-1

Quote Originally Posted by SlideWay69  [View Original Post]
    I had another good experience today. Had an hour massage and left happy. More of a Chinese angels experience. $. 40 tip. Seniors pm for details and etiquette.

Slide.
    Clear your in box.

A+

Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    You guys want to know why AMP's get busted?

Because they are selling pussy in a place where selling pussy is against the law. When a massage parlor opens cops watch it. If they see a bunch of hot chicks working there and no female customers going in then they send an undercover in. If he gets a handie then they bust it.

Nothing that has ever been written on this forum has ever been used in court. Why? Because it's hearsay. If cops could use it they wouldn't need you guys, they would just post what they need themselves.

A2
    This place was hot as hell. When I went in the back door the other businesses were looking at me. I'm sure they are the ones that complained. That shopping center was too busy for a business like that. Maybe if they would have done some cop checks before offering sex they wouldn't have been shut down.

D-1

I had another good experience today. Had an hour massage and left happy. More of a Chinese angels experience. $. 40 tip. Seniors pm for details and etiquette.

Slide.

Mason AMP

I'm disappointed to report that the Mason AMP is now closed. All the signs are down and the doors are locked.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

A+ Bust

I read the article posted on Cincinnati.com and it left me to wonder what asshole reports to the police that he was offered extras or received extras? Seriously, consider it a bonus and let others enjoy the experience.

All true!!

Because they are selling pussy in a place where selling pussy is against the law. When a massage parlor opens cops watch it. If they see a bunch of hot chicks working there and no female customers going in then they send an undercover in. If he gets a handie then they bust it.

Nothing that has ever been written on this forum has ever been used in court. Why? Because it's hearsay. If cops could use it they wouldn't need you guys, they would just post what they need themselves.

A2
    I don't know that I have ever heard it explained more accurately and more effectively than that. Impressive, most impressive.

So I guess this means that we as taxpayers are financing Deputy Dawg and Roscoe P. Coltrane to sit out in front with a couple of boxes of Krispy Kreme and a couple of Big Gulps, also funded completely by us, to wash it all down while they case another AMP in order to stamp out the scourge of a rampant HE.

Thanks a lot brothers, that will make me sleep feeling a lot safer now knowing that.

Heck, maybe I'll start leaving my doors unlocked and my windows up too like the good, old days.

Galbraith AMP

Have been here twice over the past month.

Parking is in rear so I entered the back door and was greeted by a very friendly MS. Hugged and led to a room. Walls are "build-an-AMP" kit walls that don't touch the ceiling and the door is a curtain. I got a woman in her mid 30's, short and a little chubby but cute in the face and the right kind of curves. Opted for an hour, massage was terrible and on the flip offered DIY.

Second time I visited I parked on the street nearby and entered the back door again. Same thing as before, hugged by MS and led to a room. Different woman, older, in her 40's, and not so cute looking. Again opted for an hour and again massage was terrible. Massaged my shoulders for what seemed was the whole hour. Very sore afterward. Roaming allowed but ended with a DIY.

Agree 100%.

I have seen her a couple times over the past few years. Never any extras and the massage has gone WAY downhill. The slapping is definitely something new, she did not use to do that.

Sno.

Quote Originally Posted by IloveHEs  [View Original Post]
    This lady advertises on BP and CL and I couldn't find any reports even though I thought I recalled seeing one. Anyway, the only positive is she's better looking in person.

Now, for the negatives:

For supposedly being an LMT she has the worst technique I've ever encountered. It's very jerky and rapid, and sometimes slappy. It's in no way relaxing.

I think she has Tourette's or is a tweaker based on movement and speech pattern.

The building is garbage, and her office is just a room at the end of the hall with no signage.

Of course there are no extras, as if you'd want them at that point.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Thera...e-lmt/24969782

AMP busts

A2
    Thanks A2.

I have long thought it is foolish to request no reviews of AMPs on this site. Thinking through that thought, what is the difference between an AMP and a provider? No one ever posts, don't talk about this in an open forum. Couldn't police read a review on a provider and bust them just as easily?

Administrator

Recent action

A2

Mason AMP

Quote Originally Posted by Heineken12  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with the new mason AMP. I have been to 10 different AMP's multiple times over the last year and this is my favorite!! Maybe not the place but the girl I had was amazing!! No extras but she was just amazing! She spoke English well, witch is a rarity. She was so playful and sexy! Never seen a girl at any of these places so awesome!! If possible I would marry her LOL. After 10 minutes we were talking and laughing like old friends. Massage was excellent also, place was very clean! Will repeat 100%% pm for details.
    Visited today. Nice location, park in back. Tina provided a very good massage. Back and butt massage was particularity welcome. There was a shower adjacent to massage room; not sure if shower was available to customers. She provided a full 60 minutes, pleasant to talk to; although her English was limited. She didn't even look at the tip until after I departed.

Worth repeating.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Top 3 worst I've ever had

This lady advertises on BP and CL and I couldn't find any reports even though I thought I recalled seeing one. Anyway, the only positive is she's better looking in person.

Now, for the negatives:

For supposedly being an LMT she has the worst technique I've ever encountered. It's very jerky and rapid, and sometimes slappy. It's in no way relaxing.

I think she has Tourette's or is a tweaker based on movement and speech pattern.

The building is garbage, and her office is just a room at the end of the hall with no signage.

Of course there are no extras, as if you'd want them at that point.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Thera...e-lmt/24969782

Posting Limitations