Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 156 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Majik10

Been There!

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWagon76  [View Original Post]
    I went there last week and was greeted by a 40 ish AMP rating about a 6. I received a basic massage for $60, table shower $10, and a DIY with assistance for $60. The massage was the only thing that was decent, I would not do that again. The provider was named CC and the rooms were essentially semi-private, you could hear everything from every other room and there was only a transparent curtain separating your room from the common areas. I cannot find a good massage parlor in KY or OH.

Chuckwagon.
    That was my first AMP experience. I thought Sissy gave an excellent massage (but what do I have it to compare to. LOL) There was no DIY with assist offer the first. Second time she tease me into a 90. Chuckwagon is correct. Not much privacy but I did enjoy.

Reports

Nday Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Monnint19  [View Original Post]
    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Thera...-read/18932814

I know there have been a lot of reviews on Christina but looking for some PMs to provide more exact details.
    Christina provides high quality legit massages.

She is listed in the Therapeutic section of BP since she is a legit provider and does not provide extras.

Glad I could help answer your very first post on this forum. Figured I'd do it out I the open. No need for a PM.

Reports

Noob2011

Details

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldPilot  [View Original Post]
    Had a great massage today and have seen her 3 times and will repeat. For more info please pm me. She is worth the drive to Eastgate.
    HI there,

Saw your post. Ca you send me the details please? Thanks. Noob.

Reports

Monnint19

Christina??

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Thera...-read/18932814

I know there have been a lot of reviews on Christina but looking for some PMs to provide more exact details.

Reports

TheOldPilot

Great massage

Had a great massage today and have seen her 3 times and will repeat. For more info please pm me. She is worth the drive to Eastgate.

Reports

OldGoober

Great Massage

Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan89  [View Original Post]
    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Thera...lence/11245756

Has anyone seen her I'm pretty sure she doesn't offer hes and that's totally fine just wondering if she is worth the time and money?
    She provides a great massage. I have seen her a few times and always come away feeling great. She delivers one of the strongest deep tissue massages I have ever had bordering on painful, but some times it has to hurt a bit to get to the actual problem. No hint of anything extra, she is just a nice, and very pretty girl.

Reports

LakersFan29

Hey man

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor1973  [View Original Post]
    Visit to Salem Road yesterday just expecting a good massage. Experience and other reviews have shown it a poor option for anything other than massage. Yesterday was better, left happy without any handyman work.

Massage and overall performance, however was ridiculous. Weak, completely lackluster and uninspired. Old masseur walked out 5 min into massage to talk to other customer in lobby. Was gone over 5 minutes. Didn't offer to make up that time. Tipped a generous Jackson, considering the performance. She angrily demanded two Jacksons, returned with a polite, "no, maybe next time" and explanation of why. Despite a happy finish, will not return.
    Your inbox is full.

Reports

BuyingSmiles

CurvyChristina

Saw her for a very relaxing massage. It was in the basement of her soon to be old house. (She is moving) she had a very nice room set up. It was a very professional setting. I would only assume she will have a nice set up at her new place. It was not deep tissue massage like I love but still very nice. Very calming and relaxing. I won't go into explicit details but I was very happy with my visit. If her new place is closer I will repeat often. That's is if she'll have me back.

As they say, trusted members feel free to inquire in private.

Thanks Christina for a great massage!

BuyingSmiles!

Reports

BuyingSmiles

Met her at a bar

Has anyone seen her I'm pretty sure she doesn't offer hes and that's totally fine just wondering if she is worth the time and money?
    I recognized her from her ads. I didn't bring It up, I let her tell me what she did. We talked about lots of things. One of the things was this board. She told me some clients told her about this place. I played dumb and just listened. I asked her if guys ever tried to get anything extra during a visit. She said she is very good at nipping that in the bud. She is as legit as you can be. It's too bad because she is a good looking woman.

Reports

CandyMan89

Unit F

Went to unit f early Thursday. I received May, I opted for 90 min had time to blow. I got ready and she came back in leggings and a different shirt. Started off pretty normal then she began massaging my lower back / ass and between my thighs so pretty much figured it would end diy. Overall the massage was pretty good and worth it. On the flip she gave my head a massage dangling her girls in my face and rubbing down my chest. Once she got done with my upper body she proceeded to tease me playing in between my thighs and grazing my member and friends. She took the towel off, smiled told me to hold out my hand and put some oil in it while she showed my boys some proper attention. The clean up consisted of warm towels and damage was. 9, . 2 tip. I would repeat for the good massage, extras for me are just an added bonus.

Reports

CandyMan89
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster6914  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her. She is strictly a legitimate massage therapist and does a very good job. There were no extras and no hint of them at a later time. A professional massage was all I got and it was enough. As always though YMMV.

Let's be safe out there!
    Thanks Buster. No extras needed just good massage.

Reports

Buster6914

Yvonne

I have seen her. She is strictly a legitimate massage therapist and does a very good job. There were no extras and no hint of them at a later time. A professional massage was all I got and it was enough. As always though YMMV.

Let's be safe out there!

Reports

CandyMan89

Looking for good massage

Reports

Trogdor1973

Another Salem experience

Visit to Salem Road yesterday just expecting a good massage. Experience and other reviews have shown it a poor option for anything other than massage. Yesterday was better, left happy without any handyman work.

Massage and overall performance, however was ridiculous. Weak, completely lackluster and uninspired. Old masseur walked out 5 min into massage to talk to other customer in lobby. Was gone over 5 minutes. Didn't offer to make up that time. Tipped a generous Jackson, considering the performance. She angrily demanded two Jacksons, returned with a polite, "no, maybe next time" and explanation of why. Despite a happy finish, will not return.

Reports

OldGoober

Re Nadaka

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor1973  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have RECENT experience with this girl who calls herself "Nadaka"? I saw her partner in Clifton about two years ago with semi good service. Just wondering what current service and location are like?

Trog.
    I had seen her years ago when she was in Clifton and then I saw her this past summer and reported on her here. She has put on a considerable amount of weight since those photos were taken. Her room had no AC and was hotter than hell. The massage was Ok and the HE was manual. Over all it was an ok experience but not one that I would probably repeat or recomend to others.

Posting Limitations