Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
camplacecash

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 177 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Massage school

Quote Originally Posted by SantaClause  [View Original Post]
    Have been going to a massage school off Reed Hartman Hwy in Sharonville for the past month. It is $35 for a massage, but if you pay for a Package of 4 they knock it down to $25.

All students are early 20's, and on the intake form you can specify if you'd prefer a female. First massage was a chick named Erica. Massage skills were non existent (she mentioned this was her first semester). The Instructor came in only once midway to evaluate, but that was about it. After the flip, she gave me HJ without asking for any $ which was nice.

Friday I came back, and got a girl name Sarah. She was much smaller / petite compared to Erica so I wasn't expecting much, but to my surprise the massage was very good. Turns out she is close to graduation. I got her to open up a little about her life, turns out she is having money trouble. I inquired about if clients ever tip her, she says tips are not allowed. After the flip, she got very close to my upper thighs area, and I thought something was going to happen but she moved her hands further down my legs. At this point I was at full mast and straight up told her I'd give her a 10 if she finished me off. At first she looked kind of hesitant but she smiled and said sure why not. After she finished and I said "They'll probably pair me up with another student next time huh" and she nodded. I said I wouldn't mind getting another massage, and mentioned it's a shame the school doesn't take appointments on Sunday. I then gave her my # and told her to call me Sunday Morning.

I wasn't expecting anything but she indeed did call me this morning. I booked a room at a motel only a quarter mile from the school and she was over within 15 minutes. I cut to te chase and told her I'd give her 25 for FS. She obliged, and we got down to biz Very satisfied. As I got dressed She was quite intuitive and began negotiating something I was going to anyways; she mentioned she has an apartment not too far away and instead of me paying for the motel next time asked if I would pay her extra. So the deal Monday is going to be 50 for FS at her place. Can't beat that.
    What the name this great massage school?

Jeep Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Willow1535  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in her home and then later she worked out of a building in Florence. This takes me back several years.
    I too saw her in the office a couple of times. It was subpar at best. After seeing the reviews, which I guess we're based on her home massages, I was expecting something. Just got a mediocre massage both times. Can't say that I miss that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai  [View Original Post]
    I went to get a massage with Curvy Christina earlier this week and because of phone issues that she has documented in the octagon, she didn't answer any texts and I left annoyed. She then texted me and ordered to make up for it with a discount. A few days later, I had a nice massage. Seniors / regulars with reviews posted feel free to pm me.
    Christina is very good. She is hard to communicate with but if you get to see her you are guaranteed to have a very nice time. Sweet lady who is really into her customers.

Inbox Cleaned

Didn't realize how many sent items I had to clear.

Have been going to a massage school off Reed Hartman Hwy in Sharonville for the past month. It is $35 for a massage, but if you pay for a Package of 4 they knock it down to $25.

All students are early 20's, and on the intake form you can specify if you'd prefer a female. First massage was a chick named Erica. Massage skills were non existent (she mentioned this was her first semester). The Instructor came in only once midway to evaluate, but that was about it. After the flip, she gave me HJ without asking for any $ which was nice.

Friday I came back, and got a girl name Sarah. She was much smaller / petite compared to Erica so I wasn't expecting much, but to my surprise the massage was very good. Turns out she is close to graduation. I got her to open up a little about her life, turns out she is having money trouble. I inquired about if clients ever tip her, she says tips are not allowed. After the flip, she got very close to my upper thighs area, and I thought something was going to happen but she moved her hands further down my legs. At this point I was at full mast and straight up told her I'd give her a 10 if she finished me off. At first she looked kind of hesitant but she smiled and said sure why not. After she finished and I said "They'll probably pair me up with another student next time huh" and she nodded. I said I wouldn't mind getting another massage, and mentioned it's a shame the school doesn't take appointments on Sunday. I then gave her my # and told her to call me Sunday Morning.

I wasn't expecting anything but she indeed did call me this morning. I booked a room at a motel only a quarter mile from the school and she was over within 15 minutes. I cut to te chase and told her I'd give her 25 for FS. She obliged, and we got down to biz Very satisfied. As I got dressed She was quite intuitive and began negotiating something I was going to anyways; she mentioned she has an apartment not too far away and instead of me paying for the motel next time asked if I would pay her extra. So the deal Monday is going to be 50 for FS at her place. Can't beat that.

Curvy Christina

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai  [View Original Post]
    I went to get a massage with Curvy Christina earlier this week and because of phone issues that she has documented in the octagon, she didn't answer any texts and I left annoyed. She then texted me and ordered to make up for it with a discount. A few days later, I had a nice massage. Seniors / regulars with reviews posted feel free to pm me.
    Gave her a try about a year ago, very good massage with everyone leaving happy. She really lays the boys out so she can work them out. Stay safe and utr. .

KT.

Inbox

Inbox is cleaned.

Christina

Beechmont

Masseuse named Maggie. Pretty good looking. Massage quality was good but not great. DIY was all that was available. I tipped. 2 and she complained that wasn't enough. PM with questions or if you can recommend a more willing masseuse. Otherwise I will not repeat.

Inbox Cleaned

You can send now.

Kenwood

Had a massage at a new place in Kenwood. It is an exciting time with so many new places opening up. I think the quality of the average massage has gone up. It is nice when they go the extra mile and give you a good head and foot massage as well.

Amp ky

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Thera...g-4-u/21036142

Very handys till the finish. DIY only.

Inbox full

Re-clear it if you would Pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldPilot  [View Original Post]
    Cleaned in box.

In Box

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    Can't PM you your inbox is full.
    Cleaned in box.

Clean out your inbox

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldPilot  [View Original Post]
    I saw Alaina today and she looks great. Going to Massage School and has learned a lot of skills. She gives a great Massage. Does not accept Black men any more. For more info on her service and how to contact her PM me. Seniors only.
    Can't PM you your inbox is full.

Posting Limitations