instabang.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 150 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

TheOldPilot

Alaina sighting

Has anyone seen or heard from Alaina? Have tried to contact to no avail. If anyone has please let me know.

Reports

Pickup Man931

Visited EFF in Middletown

I stopped by F suit last week and spoke to Julie who I saw on my first visit. She set up my massage with Mary / (Mae?) Anyway Mary gave me a good hard rub but no extras. I actually had to ask her to ease up a bit cause of the pinched disc I'm blessed with. Went for. 6 massage and hoped for more but no go so no tips this time. I like a good massage once in awhile so I may return and sample again and see what turns up.

Reports

FuckMeNow1980

Julmar health studio

Does anyone remember the JULMAR HEALTH STUDIO it was located in Roselawn?

Reports

MassageIt

Alaina Status

Anybody have current info on Alaina? I saw her when she was located I Madiera and it was massage with DIY HE. I was under the impression she was going legit.

Please PM me if you have her current status. I know she has a listing on the classifieds.

Thanks.

MT.

Reports

BigBird69

Asian Body Works on Glenmore

Been there twice. First time I got "Mary" and she did a great job on the massgae and I asked for hard. She was a little worried and kept asking if I was OK for the first 20 minutes and I think when she finally relized that she wasn't hurting me then she really dug in. No extras were asked for or offered which was fine since I just wanted a massage.

Went back the next day and aksed for Mary again and requested a medium as some of my muscles were sore from the previous day. Once again, great massage but did not ask for anything more nor was it offered.

Spent 90 minutes each time and left feeling great each time.

Reports

MurphDog

Asian Body Works

I went to the new Sharonville massage. Hard to expect a lot on the grand opening. Nice location and clean rooms. I had Linda give me a nice massage with no teasing. She is a little heavy and ok looks.

Reports

JoeBogus

Brand New AMP. Fields Ertel at McCauley

I apparently stumbled upon this place on their first day of business.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Thera...45241/18957771

Had an OK massage for. 6 and nothing else. Fully draped the entire time.

Only saw two women at the entrance, shorter one was probably mama-san and a taller and more heavy set one was the one that gave the massage. They seemed rather busy for a Sat afternoon, so there may have been more women there. The two I spoke to spoke excellent english, which is often not the case in AMPs.

YMMV.

Reports

Simonpieman

Two Reviews

Recently visited (Thursday about 4:30) SuiteF and by luck of the draw, it was Mae. She had some nice techniques and some downright bad techniques regarding the massage. Shortly into the massage, she straddled my arm as it hung over the table. I moved a little and she stayed put. I started to think this may turn into something. There was no teasing and I was covered the whole time. She spoke to someone other masseuse outside the room probably three times during the hour long massage. After the flip, she massaged for a little while and then said I was done. I pointed to Mr Johnson and she said no, but I could do it myself. She did manage to touch the boys once while I made the gravy. I tried to see if she would take off her top but that was NOT going to happen. The cleanup with the hot towels was a nice touch. Three Jacksons for door fee and one for tip.

I visited SuiteU a week before it closed. I had a great massage form Lisa and left very happy. A much better experience than SuiteF. Does anyone know where Lisa landed?

Simon.

Reports

Micha
    Quote Originally Posted by TMJ513  [View Original Post]
    I didn't even know there was a you. Have seen Mae in F and can certainly attest to the fact that there are better girls than she in that establishment.

BTW, it appears that the letter between "tee" and "vee" gets spelled out as "you" when typed by itself.
    Yeah I discovered that here as well. There is a location in SuiteF, and another in SuiteU (hopefully this works for now). SuiteF hasn't been much fun, but SuiteU will at least lend you a helping hand. The latter location is in the same area, but near the back.

Reports

TravelinJohn

I meant to say "Seniors only" may PM for details

I'm sorry, but getting a PM for details from a single poster kind of freaked me out.

Seniors may PM for the "weird" details.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJohn  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Thought I'd check YOU out.

Stopped by yesterday afternoon and it was empty with an overflowing mailbox. ?

Went down to EFF and had a nice, weird, time.

You may PM for details on the "weird" if interested.

It crossed my mind that EFF might be placing the YOU ad to drum up business from the disappointed guys who run out to check YOU out and find it empty! LOL.

Reports

TravelinJohn

Eff you?

Hmmm. Thought I'd check YOU out.

Stopped by yesterday afternoon and it was empty with an overflowing mailbox. ?

Went down to EFF and had a nice, weird, time.

You may PM for details on the "weird" if interested.

It crossed my mind that EFF might be placing the YOU ad to drum up business from the disappointed guys who run out to check YOU out and find it empty! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by TMJ513  [View Original Post]
    I didn't even know there was a you. Have seen Mae in F and can certainly attest to the fact that there are better girls than she in that establishment.

BTW, it appears that the letter between "tee" and "vee" gets spelled out as "you" when typed by itself.

Reports

TMJ513

F, you?

Quote Originally Posted by Micha  [View Original Post]
    If I had to venture a guess Golden, I would say probably you. I've been to both a few times, and the only time I even saw a helping hand it was not at F.

Reports

Micha

Which One?

If I had to venture a guess Golden, I would say probably you. I've been to both a few times, and the only time I even saw a helping hand it was not at F.

Reports

JoeBogus

Alaina

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBird77  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her? Thanks bro.
    Her info is here:

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...Next-week.html

Reports

Golden3

Hamilton-Middletown Rd.

Is it this place:

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Thera...-road/17969688

Or this one:

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Thera...omers/17593871

Quote Originally Posted by Jacmr  [View Original Post]
    Visited there last week. Asked for Mae but was told she wasn't there. Got Lily, she was ok. . about a 5 on the scale. Massage started out pretty normal. As I was laying on my stomach just relaxing and enjoying the massage she starts grinding her crotch against my arm! I look at her and she just grinned. So I took that as my green light to do a little exploring of my own. Spent some time playing with the headlights. I would say her pants were down around her knees for over half the hour. It appeared that she enjoyed it, things were pretty wet. Had a good time. Lots of touching and roaming but nothing more than a HE.

Posting Limitations