Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 160 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Ben54

Anything?? - Best in KY. Massage and Grooming

Any extras here? I can't find anything!

She says she groom any area including the groin. I'd love to get the boys shaved followed by a great hand job.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Thera...daily/12345470

Reports

Dresden52
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageIt  [View Original Post]
    I looked at the SC web site and they only list scalp massage. Do they also offer body massage? There is one near me, I will call them when I get a chance to see if body massage is available.

Mt.
    Nope, no body massage. Just a massaging shampoo scalp massage, and one of those vibrating massage things for your neck and shoulders back at the chair.

Reports

MassageIt
    Quote Originally Posted by Simonpieman  [View Original Post]
    I go to SC too. Although I enjoy the experience, I have NEVER felt that there were extras innings available. However, if you can accomplish that from a national franchise, please let me know. I think about it every time I get my haircut.

Simon.
    I looked at the SC web site and they only list scalp massage. Do they also offer body massage? There is one near me, I will call them when I get a chance to see if body massage is available.

Mt.

Reports

Simonpieman

Sports Clips

Quote Originally Posted by TDurgen  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all. I haven't posted in a while due to taking a break from the hobby. But recently I stopped by this AMP. Now I have gone here multiple times each time its a good rub and no extras. I had thought that after so many visits there would be. But no it is still just massage, maybe I'm doing it wrong. However I do have a question about sports clips. Is it cut and go or is there extra innings?
    I go to SC too. Although I enjoy the experience, I have NEVER felt that there were extras innings available. However, if you can accomplish that from a national franchise, please let me know. I think about it every time I get my haircut.

Simon.

Reports

TDurgen

Glenway

Hey why'all. I haven't posted in a while due to taking a break from the hobby. But recently I stopped by this AMP. Now I have gone here multiple times each time its a good rub and no extras. I had thought that after so many visits there would be. But no it is still just massage, maybe I'm doing it wrong. However I do have a question about sports clips. Is it cut and go or is there extra innings?

Reports

MassageIt

Refresh center

Quote Originally Posted by SnoMan  [View Original Post]
    Trog,

I was there just a few days before you and they were open.

Sno.
    I called their number today and mamasan answered. Maybe they were black Friday shopping.

Mt.

Reports

SnoMan
    Trog,

I was there just a few days before you and they were open.

Sno.

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor1973  [View Original Post]
    Decided to get a massage at refresh center yesterday. Drove a half hour to find they're shut down. Maybe just closed for Black Friday. Haha. Doubtful. Anyone know the scoop?

Trog.

Reports

SnoMan

Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan89  [View Original Post]
    http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/thp/4780975272.html

Has anyone tried her out. Looking for a good massage.
    I have tried her a couple times as well. Small office location on the north side of town. I would say she is definitely a legit LMT, although there were a couple things that gave me hope on the first visit (this was probably her way of getting me to come back again). Nothing ever came of it (pun intended) even after a couple tries. Even tried self service on my last visit, but she would not allow it.

This one seems legit, I REALLY wish I was wrong, She is right up my alley and I would be a regular for just a HJ!!

Sno.

Reports

NKY747

Nky

Asian Body Works. Good experience, no extras on first round. Will have you stripped of all clothing in 5 minutes. Thorough massage for almost an hour for. 6 but they'll hound for tip. Walk in with. 7 and you'll feel satisfied unless you're determined to get off. Won't happen unless you're putting many visits into the equation and I won't bother. Too many that are offering up and rolls the dice without the game. 4 hand massage available but with an older masseuse. Younger one is decent body but face is bland like bread. Tried it out, many have but none speaking of a menu. It was impulse like a haircut months ago. Normally I won't visit a place like this, but it was needed and on the way between flights. Those Asians were built to worship a man's body, no two ways around it. Will get your soldier in attention quickly, taunts with towel to make it bigger. Waiting for someone to chime in on this one to see if they give up the goods. Spinner body on the younger girl.

Reports

Buster6914

Jenny

I have. Very nice relaxing massage, not really deep tissue though. Nice girl around 30 years of age. Very legit, no extras hinted at or tried for. If you experience any let us know as it's always YMMV.

Let's be safe out there.

Buster.

Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan89  [View Original Post]

Reports

CandyMan89

Reports

Trogdor1973

Refresh center.

Decided to get a massage at refresh center yesterday. Drove a half hour to find they're shut down. Maybe just closed for Black Friday. Haha. Doubtful. Anyone know the scoop?

Trog.

Reports

Talltreeman

Don't Ruin A Good Thing

We now have more AMPs in the area than at any time in the past 10 years. Please don't ruin a GOOD thing by posting explicit information. AMPs thrive on, no attention. I have enjoyed several myself including the one on Beechmont Today. There were 3 LEO vehicles in the parking lot so I was reluctant. However there were at least three ladies working and the interior is way above average. The girl I had was cute and gave a Great massage.

For more info PM.

TTM.

Reports

Elastic

Beechmont

This is not a report as I haven't been there yet, but I just noticed this place started advertising. There will be no way this place offers extras. On that side of town the Ham. Co. LEO have nothing going on so my bet is this place will be watched like a hawk. Stay safe.

Reports

PhilipinoBill

Nothing special at loveland madeira SPA

Went in for hour massage late afternoon. No other clients. Asked for $50 special. Two older very frumpy looking women working there. Ray was masseuse. Massage was very unskilled. Good attention to the glutes. On the flip, semi-covered. Rubbed chest and stomach, seemed to be hinting at more. Then it was just DIY. Tried to get some participation, but did not happen. Left small tip. I doubt much more would be had. Door is left open the whole time with a blanket type curtain. Would not go back, unless massage was better.

Posting Limitations