Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 148 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Zlessor

Giving up on Richardson Road

Richardson Road was my first spot and got nowhere, but had a great massage, though that's not exactly why I went. Decided to try Eden and it was a terrible massage and nothing. Decided since I had a nice hug and what seemed like a good rapport at Richardson that I would go back and I opted for the Table Shower. Granted the Table Shower was pretty sweet, I still got nowhere. There has to be somewhere within the 275. I've heard Middletown has a good one but that's just too damn far when I'm trying to sneak away on my lunch break. Anything? PM me please.

Reports

To The Limit
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageIt  [View Original Post]
    Both Desiree and Alaina are now trying to go legit. In general they are only a step above an AMP. You get a so so massage from an attractive chick versus grandma. IMO.
    Visited recently. This post sums it up. Massage was very average, definitely no formal training which makes the price pretty steep considering no extras. Massage was 100% legit, Alaina was good looking, but add about 15 lbs to the pic on backpage.

Reports

Elastic
    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerDown  [View Original Post]
    Prob the best massage I've ever had at an AMP. If you need a girl to work the kinks out, give Lisa a try. PM me if you want more info.
    I'm pretty sure I had her the last time I stopped in there. I didn't catch her name but she was younger (by looks anyway) and the massage was fantastic. Cracked my spine and stretched me really good. No extras, but it was near the best legit massage I ever had. Sweet girl too.

Reports

MassageIt

AMPs

Quote Originally Posted by Mace33  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I was at an AMP recently and it was a good massage and some teasing when I was face down but when I flipped nothing. I was wondering is it ok to DIY or ask for assistance or is that frowned upon. Just looking for some clarification.
    Mace.

Here is my procedure for an AMP visit.

-while massage is in progress I let my hands to the talking.

-start with light strokes on their ass, thighs and crotch.

-see what their response I get. They either let me proceed or push my hand away.

-proceed to put my hand up their top.

-on flip wait to see if they are going to provide HE if not then do DIY.

Mt.

Reports

CockNumb

Liv, April?

Any one heard of this girl, I thought someone told me she use to go by the name April in nky advertises on CL for massages. It looks like she has multiple adds, however claims she doesn't, and claims her name is liv WTF any info would be greatly appreciated.

Reports

Mace33

AMP question

Ok so I was at an AMP recently and it was a good massage and some teasing when I was face down but when I flipped nothing. I was wondering is it ok to DIY or ask for assistance or is that frowned upon. Just looking for some clarification.

Reports

Discreet513

AMP on loveland madiera

They keep posting to back page suggesting extras. Stopped by for my second visit and got the new girl they've been advertising. Younger and better looking than mama san. Ok, massage, lots of play with my backside. Thought things were looking up. At the flip, she kept brushing by the boys but the whole thing was a tease. No he or diy.

Reports

MurphDog
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh88  [View Original Post]
    You should post a link so we know who you are referring to. This is the only Sophia I could find. Not exactly TGTBT material IMO, so this is probably not her?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyR...ow-23/15055940
    Hey thank you.

Reports

Simonpieman

Search

Quote Originally Posted by Murphdog  [View Original Post]
    Anybody with some info on her? She looks too good to be true.
    Yes. If you search this thread, using her name, you should find all the information you need. Good luck.

SP.

Reports

Josh88
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphdog  [View Original Post]
    You should post a link so we know who you are referring to. This is the only Sophia I could find. Not exactly TGTBT material IMO, so this is probably not her?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyR...ow-23/15055940

Reports

MurphDog

Sophia

Reports

DickHerDown

Lisa at Lilly's

Prob the best massage I've ever had at an AMP. If you need a girl to work the kinks out, give Lisa a try. PM me if you want more info.

Reports

Jacmr

Hamilton-Middletown AMP. Unit F

Anyone had the pleasure of the therapist named Mae? If so, PM me some info. How was she? How was the massage? Etc.

Thanks.

Reports

JustJacking

Asian Body Relax on Glenmore

Hi, all,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. No $ = no massages.

I recently was very muscle sore and went to Asian Body Relax on Glenmore for 60 minutes.

It was such a good hard massage, I extended it to 90! She really worked my muscles well, with some cracking, even.

Best Asian massage I've had since I moved from NY.

I was not looking for any extras, and none were offered.

Have fun!

Reports

Strip Junkie

Not just uncles

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzian13  [View Original Post]
    Are pissing in the pool. There is a reason for PM and this is the definition of why. When even these light he massage parlors get busted, you guys can thank yourselves for bragging about handies on a public forum. This kind of Intel needs to be back channel only as you are discussing questionably legal occurrences at supposably legal establishments. That is enough to get the attention of shitty uncles. It's not the same thing as discussing favorite finishing moves with SPs.
    Although it does draw the attention of uncles, very rarely does this in itself result in the loss of a favorite AMP. There are church groups that troll these boards looking for posts on AMPs in their area and then they make a call to Uncle. In this area Uncle rarely moves on these places until they get a citizen complaint and our local holy rollers are more than happy to supply that complaint. In addition, the owners of these places get worried if their establishment start to show up too frequently with stellar reviews, and then all it takes is the one "suspicious" customer visit for them to suddenly shut down themselves and clear out. The last thing that they want is to lose $50,000 or more and take a 90 - 120 day vacation in the local county lockup.

Posting Limitations