Buttons on USASG

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 157 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

AssConnoisseur

Asian Body Works

Went to the place near Sharonville. $60 for the massage and paid $10 extra for a table shower. At the beginning was asked if I wanted to have the table shower before or after the massage. I opted for before. The massage was excellent and the lady was friendly. I usually have great success with at least a DIY but no hint of any extras. I wondered after if it would of been better to have the table shower at the end of the massage. Thinking about going back. Any feedback about this location is appreciated. Thanks.

Reports

Gatty23

Winton Rd

A while ago, my massage was good, no extras, but I never really asked. YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasap  [View Original Post]
    I will be driving down Winton a few times this week and was wondering if anyone has tried the AMP on Winton Rd. I searched on here but nothing came up. If you have anything please send me a PM. Also interested in the one on Bridgetown as well.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyR...pa-25/19843287

Reports

Strip Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasap  [View Original Post]
    I will be driving down Winton a few times this week and was wondering if anyone has tried the AMP on Winton Rd. I searched on here but nothing came up. If you have anything please send me a PM. Also interested in the one on Bridgetown as well.

According to some dated info that I have, the Winton Rd AMP is massage only and not that good either. As I said, the info that I have is old so YMMV. I haven't been to the Bridgetown AMP yet and I hope that it is still around by the time that I get a chance to try it out.

Reports

Dasap

AMP Winton Road

Reports

Mace33

AMP on Bridgetown WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecat14  [View Original Post]
    http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/thp/4713785355.html

Another AMP on the west side, any one?
    Ok so I had one hell of a great massage here for $60 it lasted the full hour and she stroked the boys and the shaft included no upsale which is nice will repeat.

Reports

Jacmr
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyHobo  [View Original Post]
    I go to an AMP just north of 129. I usually get the one hour massage. I have to agree with you, I always leave feeling great. Not only is the ending what I expect it to be, but the massage is legit. I think I would keep going back even without the endings. I have always loved massages but especially love Asian massages.
    Where is this place? What's the name of it? I've been looking for something in between Dayton & Cincinnati.

Reports

Jacmr
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlive123  [View Original Post]
    Had my third visit (in the last 6 months) at one of the AMPs just North of I-275 yesterday. I got a great massage each time and each time was a different lady. I normally don't ask for names and didn't this time either. I also left smiling (all three times) and did not have a DIY experience.
    Where is this? I wasn't aware there was an AMP north of I-275. What's the name of the place?

Reports

TheOldPilot

Another Great massage at Eastgate

Had another great massage and have seen her 4 times and will repeat. For more info please pm me. She is worth the drive to Eastgate.

Reports

Hobby Hobo

AMP just north of 129

Had my third visit (in the last 6 months) at one of the AMPs just North of I-275 yesterday. I got a great massage each time and each time was a different lady. I normally don't ask for names and didn't this time either. I also left smiling (all three times) and did not have a DIY experience.
    I go to an AMP just north of 129. I usually get the one hour massage. I have to agree with you, I always leave feeling great. Not only is the ending what I expect it to be, but the massage is legit. I think I would keep going back even without the endings. I have always loved massages but especially love Asian massages.

Reports

Hobby Hobo

AMP just north of 129

Reports

Elastic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dresden52  [View Original Post]
    Yes. It is. . I have seen her a few times.
    Christina really is the best in town in terms of legit massage. Her in-call location is warm and inviting. The massage is top-notch. She's a sweetheart and easy on the eyes.

Scheduling is sometimes difficult as she is very busy but well worth it if you can get in. I haven't been to see her in quite some time as her location is a tad out of the way for me but she really is great.

Reports

Mlive123

AMP just North of I-275

Reports

Bluecat14

New AMP

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/thp/4713785355.html

Another AMP on the west side, any one?

Reports

Dresden52
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljacker  [View Original Post]
    Is she the curvy Christina from our forum?
    Yes. It is. . I have seen her a few times.

Reports

Chilljacker

Curvy Christina?

Is she the curvy Christina from our forum?

Quote Originally Posted by NdayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Christina provides high quality legit massages.

She is listed in the Therapeutic section of BP since she is a legit provider and does not provide extras.

Glad I could help answer your very first post on this forum. Figured I'd do it out I the open. No need for a PM.

Posting Limitations