Rabbits Webcam
rubmaps.com
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 227 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Florence Acupressure

Been going once a week lately to work out the knots. Have left happy everytime. I recommend.

Indy

Quote Originally Posted by MrGray  [View Original Post]
    Greetings all. Just wondering if anyone ever ventures over to Indianapolis. I'm going to be passing through there coming back to cincy and I figured I should test the AMP waters while driving through! Anyone who has good personal experience in the area feel free to pm me. Most appreciated be safe.
    A few months ago, there was a place next door to some auto shop (mufflers or brakes). It was good. Look at their board, it's active.

Well-Being Massage (Montgomery, OH)

Hi fellow mongers. I went to Well-Being Massage in Montgomery OH and it was just all legit. No touching, teasing, nor extras. GREAT MASSAGE though!

Enjoy the life!

$Bill.

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by MuskieXavier  [View Original Post]
    Any good news here. Drove past it the other day and wondered what kind of massage I could get there. PM me please.
    Decent massage, no extras.

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed quite a few massage parlors in beechmont all the way down to salem. I am in the area frequently as of late and was wondering which one gives the best massage? HE isn't required at all but would be nice. I just want to find a regular place that the women are decent and the massages are amazing. If anyone has info please pm me. MF.
    I went to the Salem location. Decent massage, did have a "table shower" for an extra 10. No extras, no teasing, even with the table shower.

Indy

Greetings all. Just wondering if anyone ever ventures over to Indianapolis. I'm going to be passing through there coming back to cincy and I figured I should test the AMP waters while driving through! Anyone who has good personal experience in the area feel free to pm me. Most appreciated be safe.

AMP in Springboro

Attractive 40 year old. The massage was good with no teasing or extras available. It was in a very crowded shopping complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbgbe696  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen a lady named pink, she advertises on CL. Said she is in Fairfield and is a nurse and trained in massages.
    I've been, won't go back. In.

Pink

Anyone seen a lady named pink, she advertises on CL. Said she is in Fairfield and is a nurse and trained in massages.

Correct, mo= no. I thought with some of the conversation we had been having that I'd be happy but I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SnoMan  [View Original Post]
    I am going to assume mo=NO instead of mo=MORE.

I have been a couple times, last visit was a couple months ago and was a complete waste of time. My girl was training a new girl so I ended up with a 4 hand at no additional charge. It was the absolute worst experience ever. Thay talked between themselves about everything from TV shows to what they did last weekend with their friends. It was non stop chatter between the two. Horrible massage. I didn't even want extras by the time it was over.

Sno.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat8  [View Original Post]
    I have been curious for awhile now what type of services Christa from the massage services section of BP provides. Is it just a massage or is more to be had? Is the rate a flat fee or are tips expected? Thanks.
    I don't see a Christa are you talking about Christina'.

Plush

Quote Originally Posted by Swohioguy2000  [View Original Post]
    I'll keep it short and sweet. Found this place via a friend on kik. She invited me down for a rub that I wouldn't forget. Well, I won't and it was very clear that mo extras are to be had.
    I am going to assume mo=NO instead of mo=MORE.

I have been a couple times, last visit was a couple months ago and was a complete waste of time. My girl was training a new girl so I ended up with a 4 hand at no additional charge. It was the absolute worst experience ever. Thay talked between themselves about everything from TV shows to what they did last weekend with their friends. It was non stop chatter between the two. Horrible massage. I didn't even want extras by the time it was over.

Sno.

Plush

I'll keep it short and sweet. Found this place via a friend on kik. She invited me down for a rub that I wouldn't forget. Well, I won't and it was very clear that mo extras are to be had.

There are quite a few

Didn't see your post. Looks like I'm not the only one searching. MF

Quote Originally Posted by MuskieXavier  [View Original Post]
    Any good news here. Drove past it the other day and wondered what kind of massage I could get there. PM me please.

Beechmont

I have noticed quite a few massage parlors in beechmont all the way down to salem. I am in the area frequently as of late and was wondering which one gives the best massage? HE isn't required at all but would be nice. I just want to find a regular place that the women are decent and the massages are amazing. If anyone has info please pm me. MF.

Posting Limitations