Fetish Hookup

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 173 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Willow1535

Jeep Girl

Saw her in her home and then later she worked out of a building in Florence. This takes me back several years.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnsGood1  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing Jeep Girl at her home years ago. It was fun. Brings back old times.

Reports

ForAGood
    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Thera...g-4-u/21036142

It was dark and I got lost going to the room. Felt pretty dumb.

Reports

Strip Junkie

First Time?

Quote Originally Posted by ForAGood  [View Original Post]
    Everyone talking about their firsts. Mine was jeep girl in Florence.
    My first time was in Orlando, FL in 1977 at an America Spa Rub and Tug place. Yes, I'm old. My first time in an AMP was in Jacksonville, NC in 1985. My first time in this area was with the legendary Jill Matthews (RIP) in 1997.

Reports

JohnsGood1

Jeep Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Massagedavid  [View Original Post]
    I remember Jeep Girl when she worked out of her home off of Hands Pike. Anyone go back that far?
    I remember seeing Jeep Girl at her home years ago. It was fun. Brings back old times.

Reports

Massagedavid
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytogo1320  [View Original Post]
    I too saw jeep girl years ago. Wasn't she in an office complex? I remember her being self service but abut playful and very nice.

QUOTE=ForAGood;2377402]Everyone talking about their firsts. Mine was jeep girl in Florence.
    I remember Jeep Girl when she worked out of her home off of Hands Pike. Anyone go back that far?

Reports

Readytogo1320

Jeep girl

I too saw jeep girl years ago. Wasn't she in an office complex? I remember her being self service but abut playful and very nice.

QUOTE=ForAGood;2377402]Everyone talking about their firsts. Mine was jeep girl in Florence.

Reports

Mlive123

Trend

Quote Originally Posted by Golden3  [View Original Post]
    Was it the Trend? If so, I used to be a regular customer and had a kind of friendship with the boss Gina.
    Yes, Trend was it's name and a very nice place. A little strange with the large open area in the center and then the shower rooms and massage rooms all around the outside. It was one of those close when a major take down took place and 6-8 places were raided in NKY and Indiana on the same day. A new place oped in the Trend facility a few months later, but it was good for just a massage. It was not open very long.

Reports

ForAGood

First time years ago

Everyone talking about their firsts. Mine was jeep girl in Florence.

Reports

FunSeeker8384

Christina

Dreamed of Christina recently. I have seen her several times, and will see her again. Always a great relaxing experience.

Reports

Golden3

Former AMP in Florence

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenuf  [View Original Post]
    That one on burlington pike was my first time ever! Had a good time, had to act as though I had been there before, but for the life of me I can't remember the name.

Ez.
    Was it the Trend? If so, I used to be a regular customer and had a kind of friendship with the boss Gina.

Reports

RocketGuy

A few good experiences at that AMP

Quote Originally Posted by Mlive123  [View Original Post]
    There was an AMP in Florence west of the mall on Burlington Pike and behind Wendy's and Walgreens years ago that was a lot of fun. Does anyone remember that spa's name?
    That was just one of several decent AMPs in Florence going back about ten years or so. I remember one over on 25, one on Dixie set back from the highway and the one on Burlington Pike. I enjoyed table showers and FS several times at each of those. Oh and the massages were all pretty good, too. LOL I do miss those stores. They had a few bangin ladies at the one on Dixie. Those were the days!

Reports

Ezenuf

My first one, years ago, LOL

That one on burlington pike was my first time ever! Had a good time, had to act as though I had been there before, but for the life of me I can't remember the name.

Ez.

Reports

ForAGood

New AMP in Florence

Went to the today. PM for details.

Reports

Massagedavid

Burlonigton pike

Quote Originally Posted by Mlive123  [View Original Post]
    There was an AMP in Florence west of the mall on Burlington Pike and behind Wendy's and Walgreens years ago that was a lot of fun. Does anyone remember that spa's name?
    I don't remember the name. But that was a GREAT one. Offered plenty of great service. ! I think the one on Mt Zion road. Near Kroger Liquor store. And others in the tri-state were owned by same owner. They were all busted at the same time.

Reports

Mlive123

Who remember's the name of the AMP in Florence

Posting Limitations