Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 234 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo36  [View Original Post]
    Did you confirm it was Cici? Were there people waiting when you finished? Maybe she had an appointment afterward. Either way, you shouldn't have been rushed out.
    It was Cici and nobody was waiting when I left. In fact all the doors were open to the rooms so no one was there besides me. I was in at 10 am when it opened and back in my car at 10:20. I paid a total of. 80 for 15 minutes.

Cici

Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoller  [View Original Post]
    Got to the Avon location when it opened to beat the traffic. Got the half hour and now I' m posting this less than a half hour later. To say I was rushed in / out would be a understatement. Won't be back as long as it stays busy.
    Did you confirm it was Cici? Were there people waiting when you finished? Maybe she had an appointment afterward. Either way, you shouldn't have been rushed out.

Got to the Avon location when it opened to beat the traffic. Got the half hour and now I' m posting this less than a half hour later. To say I was rushed in / out would be a understatement. Won't be back as long as it stays busy.
    There are apparently two Cicis there now. Did you see the short one (the original)? She definitely rushes. I've been shown the door with five minutes left.

Don't be hating

So what if they are older and wear makeup. At least they try to look presentable and take care of themselves. Some of these girls at these new Chinese places don't and you can tell. Miki from the Warren spa's back in the day is now in Michigan. She is probably in her 60's now and I would not throw here out of bed. Still a hottie. Majority of women in the world wear makeup, and there are few that have natural beauty.

How long were you there 15 minutes? I hate when they think the HE is the end of the session. For me a massage after a HE is the almost the best part.

Cici

Quote Originally Posted by Ebauche  [View Original Post]
    Until they wake up one morning looking like they got a whuppin' from the old lady stick in the middle of the night. Seriously. It's like there's a switch.
    Ha ha, these girls are artist with makeup. It can be pretty shocking to see them with the makeup off. Like seeing a different person. It can be scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Goaloh  [View Original Post]
    Asians don't show their age.
    Until they wake up one morning looking like they got a whuppin' from the old lady stick in the middle of the night. Seriously. It's like there's a switch.

Ping

Stopped in for a massage yesterday afternoon, one woman working, showed me to the room, came in, asked hard or medium, opted for hard. Nice massage, on the flip, as reported by others she pointed at my crotch "work?" I said yes, she asked about tip, told her. 20, she asked for. 6 o. We settled on. 40, nice HJ, played with my ass and balls with the other hand, shot my load, no roaming allowed, cleaned up and on my way. Total $.

Ping

Quote Originally Posted by TreeTrunk2016  [View Original Post]
    Says she is 35. Nice massage. Asked me if I wanted it to work as she was pointing to my junk. Nice He. Allowed some crotch grabbing. Nice lady. Drove by today. Saw Black Suv parked in back and a guy in Red Ford parked directly facing the door to go in. Not sure if he was going to get massage or was checking out all the guys coming out. 900 parking spots and he parks right across facilities g the door.

She is older than 35. She has a 29 year old daughter and her father is 87. Asians don't show their age. SHe is nice, but no tittie action. You can get a HE though.

What's younger one look like?

Anyone see her? I was there and a guy kept asking for the younger girl. Came back like 3 times during my massage asking for her.

Two girls working. Saw the one older, nice lady No tittie roaming, even outside clothes. HE. Not sure if I would go back. Like to rub the tit while being wacked off.

Her name is Ping

Says she is 35. Nice massage. Asked me if I wanted it to work as she was pointing to my junk. Nice He. Allowed some crotch grabbing. Nice lady. Drove by today. Saw Black Suv parked in back and a guy in Red Ford parked directly facing the door to go in. Not sure if he was going to get massage or was checking out all the guys coming out. 900 parking spots and he parks right across facilities g the door.

Two girls working. Saw the one older, nice lady No tittie roaming, even outside clothes. HE. Not sure if I would go back. Like to rub the tit while being wacked off.

40 40

Quote Originally Posted by Dtapper  [View Original Post]
    Really? Did you tip her $60? That's what she wanted from me for HE. She also removed my hand from under her shirt. Saw her twice and nothing good for me. Oh well. Didn't feel any chemistry with her.
    40 for the half and 40 tip.

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by WildCard  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been here yet? First time I've seen this place advertised.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/Therap...girls/34852072

Really?

I got her top off and dress, but no underwear off. Not allowed, off limits. Took a couple visits.
    Really? Did you tip her $60? That's what she wanted from me for HE. She also removed my hand from under her shirt. Saw her twice and nothing good for me. Oh well. Didn't feel any chemistry with her.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 234 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations