www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Bad Bird
    Quote Originally Posted by SopCop  [View Original Post]
    I had a friend who's girlfriend danced there but never went in. If I ever end up partying across town I'd stop there. Wonder why Scarletts let go of the place.
    It is not an ideal location. They cannot support a day shift either. Most likely the reason. That and Oregon vs Toledo.

Reports

SopCop
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    Yes and yes.
    I had a friend who's girlfriend danced there but never went in. If I ever end up partying across town I'd stop there. Wonder why Scarletts let go of the place.

Reports

Bad Bird
    Quote Originally Posted by SopCop  [View Original Post]
    Is the dance area pretty private? Do they have VIP dances?
    Yes and yes.

Reports

SopCop
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtlats  [View Original Post]
    Went there the other night, first time since name change, and. Pretty much the same. Not impressed but hey, Oregon SC and not a Toledo one.
    Is the dance area pretty private? Do they have VIP dances?

Reports

Firemanoh

Lacey's daytime

Stopped in to chevk out the new joint. It's VERY nice on the inside. Sat at the bar for a while and enjoyed the scenery of the bartender. She's absolutely gorgeous. Just a beautiful girl. Wish she danced! LOL! 2 girls finally came out as I was finishing my drink to leave. They were ok. I just wouldn't have been satisfied after seeing the bartender.

Reports

Jtlats

Diamonds

Went there the other night, first time since name change, and. Pretty much the same. Not impressed but hey, Oregon SC and not a Toledo one.

Reports

JRR70

Platinum and Scarlets

I went to Platinums and Scarletts on Friday. Both places were busy and I took notice to a girl named Lux at Platinums. She is very good looking, gives a good dance but no eextras. When I was at Scarletts I noticed a girl named Lacey, she was very busty and gave a great dance. She did not offer any extras either. Both girls at the club gave great dances. Who if any gives extras at Scarletts? Any take out? Does Nikki still work at Scarletts?

Reports

Gwailo
    Quote Originally Posted by Qetuo  [View Original Post]
    The red head girl there is a regular and the best looking one, pleasant enough but nothing special about her private dances. I tried her once to see but was disappointed. I suspect she gets all the new guys but I doubt has any regulars who come back, except maybe to talk.
    I've heard the red headed girl was working at Hustler Club recently. I'm not sure if she's still at Lacey's or not.

Reports

LapKing

There same day

Quote Originally Posted by Huteh  [View Original Post]
    Went to Platinum with a group of friends, and I got to say they have some great looking women, but there is absolutely zero play to be had (at least for me and a few buddies). They had nipple tape on stage and in the back. No more bottoms off either. I had several dances from different dancers and they all complained about it, but were all quick to point out the "No prostitution" signs. Not even a tug through the pants, a hand on the crotch to adjust, a "purr" on the bulge or anything. Five dancers and several lap dances into the night, I called it and left with my group. This place used to be crazy fun, but now it's just average at best. A friend knew some of the staff personally, so we were vouched for with some of the dancers, but even then nothing. One of the girls told me that they've been monitoriPLeng them pretty close at the club because they've made friends with some UC officers that have warned them about being watched. All in all, the girls are smoking hot here, but it's strictly by the book.
    I was there 8/1 too. It's true especially on Friday and Saturday they're pretty strict with the rules and those no prostitution signs ruin the mood. I've had some great experiences here over the summer though just need to know the dancers, when to go and spend some cash. I usually go by myself too which I think helps. If you go on a slower day such Tuesday or Sunday the rules are less strict. Less eyes watching too. Plus once you know the dancer you can always party outside the club.

Reports

SopCop
    Quote Originally Posted by Huteh  [View Original Post]
    Went to Platinum with a group of friends, and I got to say they have some great looking women, but there is absolutely zero play to be had (at least for me and a few buddies). They had nipple tape on stage and in the back. No more bottoms off either. I had several dances from different dancers and they all complained about it, but were all quick to point out the "No prostitution" signs. Not even a tug through the pants, a hand on the crotch to adjust, a "purr" on the bulge or anything. Five dancers and several lap dances into the night, I called it and left with my group. This place used to be crazy fun, but now it's just average at best. A friend knew some of the staff personally, so we were vouched for with some of the dancers, but even then nothing. One of the girls told me that they've been monitoring them pretty close at the club because they've made friends with some UC officers that have warned them about being watched. All in all, the girls are smoking hot here, but it's strictly by the book.
    That sucks I had some good times at Platinum even back when it was Liquid Platinum. Did they rebuild it at the same place after it burned down? Anyways you would think the godamn UCs could do something better like stopping all the shootings and robberies in this city. Anyways thanks for the info I'll steer clear for now.

Reports

Huteh

Platinum 8/1

Went to Platinum with a group of friends, and I got to say they have some great looking women, but there is absolutely zero play to be had (at least for me and a few buddies). They had nipple tape on stage and in the back. No more bottoms off either. I had several dances from different dancers and they all complained about it, but were all quick to point out the "No prostitution" signs. Not even a tug through the pants, a hand on the crotch to adjust, a "purr" on the bulge or anything. Five dancers and several lap dances into the night, I called it and left with my group. This place used to be crazy fun, but now it's just average at best. A friend knew some of the staff personally, so we were vouched for with some of the dancers, but even then nothing. One of the girls told me that they've been monitoring them pretty close at the club because they've made friends with some UC officers that have warned them about being watched. All in all, the girls are smoking hot here, but it's strictly by the book.

Reports

Qetuo

Lacey's red head

Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    Tried Lacey's for the first time last Sat night around 11 pm. About 10 girls working, two of which were only worth my time. If you like them really thick and really dark this is probably your place. I prefer them with a little less meat. Did get one dance from a cute red head with a lot of tats. Dance was a normal lap dance with zero indication of anything beyond that. Club interior not all bad. Two stages not overly large.
    The red head girl there is a regular and the best looking one, pleasant enough but nothing special about her private dances. I tried her once to see but was disappointed. I suspect she gets all the new guys but I doubt has any regulars who come back, except maybe to talk.

Reports

WaveDancer
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyInOhio  [View Original Post]
    How many ladies did they have there? Are Jade and Bella still about the only dancers there on a regular basis? Or did you not hang around long enough to find out who was there. It has been awhile since I was there so just curious so I don't waste a trip there.
    Bella is still there, not sure who Jade is. The other dancer was a thinner dirty-blonde.

One thing about Chablis is that I don't know if they start dancing late, but the past couple of times I've been there, nobody is on stage until after 10:00 it seems. I don't mind sitting and talking, but it'd be nice to see some action.

Reports

Horny In Ohio

Glass city

Quote Originally Posted by WaveDancer  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Chablis may be back on the upswing. Was there last week, spent some time with Cash, ebony spinner. She gives very good dances. A few of the regular girls there that have been for years, but also some new ones. Going to go back this week to see if the luck holds out. A couple of black girls were there auditioning I think, wouldn't mind catching them there again.

Also stopped at GC, surprised they're still open. I was the only customer. The barmaid is the hottest thing there, but says she doesn't dance.
    How many ladies did they have there? Are Jade and Bella still about the only dancers there on a regular basis? Or did you not hang around long enough to find out who was there. It has been awhile since I was there so just curious so I don't waste a trip there.

Reports

WaveDancer

Club Chablis

Looks like Chablis may be back on the upswing. Was there last week, spent some time with Cash, ebony spinner. She gives very good dances. A few of the regular girls there that have been for years, but also some new ones. Going to go back this week to see if the luck holds out. A couple of black girls were there auditioning I think, wouldn't mind catching them there again.

Also stopped at GC, surprised they're still open. I was the only customer. The barmaid is the hottest thing there, but says she doesn't dance.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations