Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

WestwoodToledo

Review of TOledo strip club

Let me first say that I have been going to these clubs for over 15 years. The clubs in Toledo are all not as good as the Detroit clubs overall, but you can get lucky. I have never had much extra luck at Scarletts / Platinum, even though they have the best looking girls. Some of the other clubs on Matzinger and Detroit ave, I have had FS for around a $, but the girls are mostly black or fat. In my opinion, it is worth the drive to go to Bogarts / Henry / chk on Dix as I have never been let down there.

Reports

Jackbb

Lonnie

Quote Originally Posted by PHunter2  [View Original Post]
    I stopped getting dances from Loni, no hand tours from her anymore. Was giving her a lot couch time & tips and nothing to show for it.
    Sorry to hear that about her. My impression she was an old pro that worked for her money. Sort of an old school idea that a lot of us have. But, maybe she's changed. I know she's a grandmother now. Maybe, she's changed?

Reports

PHunter2

Chablis Loni

Quote Originally Posted by Jackbb  [View Original Post]
    One of my all time favorites was Lonnie at the Chablis. White about 40, maybe tall, and worked there for years. I think, just about everything was on the menu, except greek. I stop in there occasionally, ask for her, they say she works once and a while, probably just to get me coming back for another cover charge. Miss her!
    I stopped getting dances from Loni, no hand tours from her anymore. Was giving her a lot couch time & tips and nothing to show for it.

Reports

Embalm209

Loni love

Quote Originally Posted by Jackbb  [View Original Post]
    Spent the night in T-town, last week, and toured the strip clubs on the north side. Visited Platinum's, Scarlett's, and GC. It's been a while since I toured last, and my how things have changed. The talent level has dropped significantly. Scarlett's was the best talent-wise. , but still average at best. Platinum's was a sorry mess. , and GC's had only one dancer. On my second visit to Platinum's, I was the only customer! Usually, when conditions become this bad, more extras can be had for less. , I. E. , supply and demand. , but I was offered nothing. Please bring back my Toledo!

BTW, the stripper's post-mortem on the Platinum Kiss club: They were busted too many times. Ha Ha, I tried for extras there many a time, and all I got was a date for later, once! That place was just too dead. That's why it closed. And, that why the others will close. "Nuf said". JackBB.
    If I remember right, loni works Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. Don't quote me on that though.

The other white girl there is sapphire. She's there most nights but takes Saturdays off now and then.

Reports

Jackbb

Annual Tour Report

Spent the night in T-town, last week, and toured the strip clubs on the north side. Visited Platinum's, Scarlett's, and GC. It's been a while since I toured last, and my how things have changed. The talent level has dropped significantly. Scarlett's was the best talent-wise. , but still average at best. Platinum's was a sorry mess. , and GC's had only one dancer. On my second visit to Platinum's, I was the only customer! Usually, when conditions become this bad, more extras can be had for less. , I. E. , supply and demand. , but I was offered nothing. Please bring back my Toledo!

BTW, the stripper's post-mortem on the Platinum Kiss club: They were busted too many times. Ha Ha, I tried for extras there many a time, and all I got was a date for later, once! That place was just too dead. That's why it closed. And, that why the others will close. "Nuf said". JackBB.

Reports

Jackbb

Damn

One of my all time favorites was Lonnie at the Chablis. White about 40, maybe tall, and worked there for years. I think, just about everything was on the menu, except greek. I stop in there occasionally, ask for her, they say she works once and a while, probably just to get me coming back for another cover charge. Miss her!

Quote Originally Posted by Embalm209  [View Original Post]
    Chablis, as far as extras go is kinda hit and miss. Mostly black girls work there now, the ones I knew from back in the day are gone except for two, and one of them has told me her "good" customers come in between 8 and 11, if they come in at all.

As far as Detroit goes, odds for extras are a lot better there but several places don't have what one would call playboy material.

Reports

Embalm209

Chablis continued

Quote Originally Posted by Assmanoh  [View Original Post]
    I read a recent post about Chablis that sounded good but must not be that good since nobody else is suggesting it.

I'd be up for some good incall but may head to Detroit if I have enough time. But I'm coming from Indy so that's an extra 2 hours of driving. So we'll see. THanks again!
    Chablis, as far as extras go is kinda hit and miss. Mostly black girls work there now, the ones I knew from back in the day are gone except for two, and one of them has told me her "good" customers come in between 8 and 11, if they come in at all.

As far as Detroit goes, odds for extras are a lot better there but several places don't have what one would call playboy material.

Reports

Duckydo

Toledo Strip Clubs

I'm going to be traveling through this week. Thought of going to Detroit but that is out of my way. I'd love to find a good strip club with the best chance of FS. Indy clubs are dismal and you can't get that here. I've read your forum but would appreciate a PM from someone with suggestions. Privacy in the back is unheard of around here. Hopefully your clubs offer a bit more.

Thanks in advance -- Please PM me and I'll return the favor for any of the cities that I travel too. THanks.
    As other have said. Toledo is hit and miss, mostly miss for extras. Too many undercover and many of the clubs have cameras. Detroit is a guranteed good time depending on the day and the club. One club to consider is Alcatraz, a few miles north of Platinum. I haven't been there is years but it may be a hidden gem from prior reports. Have fun.

Reports

Assmanoh

Thanks

I read a recent post about Chablis that sounded good but must not be that good since nobody else is suggesting it.

I'd be up for some good incall but may head to Detroit if I have enough time. But I'm coming from Indy so that's an extra 2 hours of driving. So we'll see. THanks again!

Reports

LuvThePus

Fun In Toledo Strip Club

If you really want Full Service you should drive an hour north to Detroit you are guaranteed to find what you want. Toledo strip Club scene is pretty hit or miss. In a Toledo strip clubs you will spend more for a cramped space where more than likely you will leave unhappy. Their are many good choices on Back Page if you want some names read around here or PM some of the regulars here.

Reports

Jtlats
    I'm going to be traveling through this week. Thought of going to Detroit but that is out of my way. I'd love to find a good strip club with the best chance of FS. Indy clubs are dismal and you can't get that here. I've read your forum but would appreciate a PM from someone with suggestions. Privacy in the back is unheard of around here. Hopefully your clubs offer a bit more.

Thanks in advance -- Please PM me and I'll return the favor for any of the cities that I travel too. THanks.
    Avoid Diamonds or Club Rog. Depending on the night probably avoid The Palms as well.

Reports

MichMong

Toledo is hard to find FS in the club. Maybe at some of the lower end clubs on Matzinger Rd (Remy's) Girls are 4,5,and 6's. I got some nice actoin there in the club Best place to get a hot girl to meet after hours is Scarletts on Detroit ave. Pulled alot of girls from there. Detroit is the bomb though. I you can make the drive and have the dough, I like to go there. Flight club is ATF. Girls are smokin hot and all of them do FS and about half do BBBJ the other half covered. Talk them down to. $ and. $$ for FS.

Reports

Assmanoh

Sr member looking for help

Reports

Ohio Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by HopaLong874  [View Original Post]
    Seniors do you know if Qtpie247 is still active? You can PM me if you have any details. It's been several months since I have had any contact with her and have lost her info.
    Most of the time she didn't answer my text. A couple of weeks ago she did make me a offer to see her but I didn't partake.

Reports

SlooHands

Qtpis247

Quote Originally Posted by HopaLong874  [View Original Post]
    Seniors do you know if Qtpie247 is still active? You can PM me if you have any details. It's been several months since I have had any contact with her and have lost her info.
    Last I heard she went back to school & not active. It's been quite a while though.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations