Bang a Milf

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

SwiggidySuave
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruprick  [View Original Post]
    I heard tell from a friend that I trust. He was there until close and he had one girl offer her number then after, at the end of the night, started giving him a HJ, a few minutes in she offered to finish him off for 30. He declined so I can't say how or how good but there is a little something there that could be interesting. My guess is the girls are getting desperate do to decline in business because of pasties. Not the first story I've heard of this but the first I've heard from someone I know and trust. Wish he were sober enough to provide a name.

Going to check it out a few times and see what happens, will report back, hope others do the same.
    I wasted a lot of time and money hoping to find extras here. Had one dancer try to get me to the VIP room because then she would be able to kiss me in there. Didn't take her up due to huge price of the VIP I could just have a dream somewhere else for cheaper.

Reports

Ruprick

Scarlettes

I heard tell from a friend that I trust. He was there until close and he had one girl offer her number then after, at the end of the night, started giving him a HJ, a few minutes in she offered to finish him off for 30. He declined so I can't say how or how good but there is a little something there that could be interesting. My guess is the girls are getting desperate do to decline in business because of pasties. Not the first story I've heard of this but the first I've heard from someone I know and trust. Wish he were sober enough to provide a name.

Going to check it out a few times and see what happens, will report back, hope others do the same.

Reports

MichMong
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterGordon  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I'm interested to hear any Scarlett's stories related to this type of thing. Any details at all, which motel, names, etc. Etc?

I live pretty close and this was on my "list" but I guess I'll remove it? PM is fine but I'm sure many of the gents here would be interested in this as well so long as you feel comfortable spilling the beans. Thanks.
    Not real comfortable spilling beans. But I was confiding in a stripper friend fron Scar and she says she hears guys complain about this every so often I am now making the drvie to Detroit and keeping things in house.

Reports

MisterGordon

Please elaborate / cite examples / names?

Quote Originally Posted by MichMong  [View Original Post]
    There are a few girls that work at plat. And scarlet that are offering takeout only to rob you with their thugs in a nearby motel. I have told staff and mgmt But its a dangerous situation.
    Wow. I'm interested to hear any Scarlett's stories related to this type of thing. Any details at all, which motel, names, etc. Etc?

I live pretty close and this was on my "list" but I guess I'll remove it? PM is fine but I'm sure many of the gents here would be interested in this as well so long as you feel comfortable spilling the beans. Thanks.

Reports

Luckygr42

Nikki and abby

Quote Originally Posted by Ecko5311  [View Original Post]
    Both nikki and her amazing friend abbey quit, probably 6-months back, when pasties went active.
    Loved these 2 ladies! Sure do miss seeing them.

Reports

Ecko5311

Unfortunately not

Quote Originally Posted by JRR70  [View Original Post]
    Does Nikki still work at Scarletts?
    Both nikki and her amazing friend abbey quit, probably 6-months back, when pasties went active.

Reports

MichMong

Be careful

Quote Originally Posted by JRR70  [View Original Post]
    Which clubs have take out for the best rate? Scarletts or Platinums?
    There are a few girls that work at plat. And scarlet that are offering takeout only to rob you with their thugs in a nearby motel. I have told staff and mgmt But its a dangerous situation.

Reports

JRR70

Nikki

Does Nikki still work at Scarletts?

Reports

JRR70

Take out

Which clubs have take out for the best rate? Scarletts or Platinums?

Reports

ToledoTiger

Scarletts

Stopped into Scarletts recently. Still some pretty good-looking girls there. McKayla (athletic, no chest, firm body with great ass) probably being the hottest, IMO. Another Sasha (tall, mixed I think, great rack) also really hot. I didn't partake, just hanging out.

Didn't see as many attractive ones across the street at Platinum last time I was there.

Not much of a report, I know, but just throwing it out there.

Reports

Meety1
    Quote Originally Posted by SopCop  [View Original Post]
    I had not been to Scarlettes in awhile but do know a few of the dancers. I don't think I remember her though. It is sad news indeed.
    Destiny hadn't danced in a while. She was working as a bartender / waitress / door girl. A few of the ladies took it very hard. She was a sweetheart and will be missed.

Reports

Newport87

Shae

She is working out of a club in detroit now, still has her appt in toledo and is always asking for rides home LOL. Was at larry flynts hustler club (sorry if spelled wrong). If you do see her, tell her she still has clothing and a large blanket at my house LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by RandyMcKnaley  [View Original Post]
    Hoy-hoy.

-All information is accurate as of the date posted-.

Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone might have any info on a girl that goes by the name of shae. She dances at chez joey last I heard and I know she use to dance at glasscity. She ran with jade a while back. Would like 2 see her but I don't really feel like going to the joey what with all the shootings and what not. If anyone has any info please feel free to pass it along on the board or threw pm. Thanks for taking the time to look.

Have fun, and be careful.

Reports

JRR70

Nikki

Doe Nikki still work at Scarletts?

Reports

SopCop
    Quote Originally Posted by SquareTree  [View Original Post]
    Sad news regarding one of the girls from Scarlettes. Last Thursday the dancer Destiny passed away after being in a single car accident on Berdan around 3 am. She was the one with a tattoo sleeve down her arm, very pretty and nice.

One of the witnesses told the police he saw a car leaving the area very quickly but this is NOT substantiated.

So the mood is a bit subdued at Scarlettes lately. Terrible thing to happen to a young woman.
    I had not been to Scarlettes in awhile but do know a few of the dancers. I don't think I remember her though. It is sad news indeed.

Reports

Square Tree
    Sad news regarding one of the girls from Scarlettes. Last Thursday the dancer Destiny passed away after being in a single car accident on Berdan around 3 am. She was the one with a tattoo sleeve down her arm, very pretty and nice.

One of the witnesses told the police he saw a car leaving the area very quickly but this is NOT substantiated.

So the mood is a bit subdued at Scarlettes lately. Terrible thing to happen to a young woman.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations