Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

MichMong

Subis

Quote Originally Posted by PastMyPrime  [View Original Post]
    Great to hear. I wish my wife would be open to doing that again. Especially since she has lost her baby weight. It was very common for them to practically strip her top off and suck on her nipples a lot.
    I was at subis last night later after 12. Havnt been in awhile. Used to be my hangout. They have built some new back rooms over by the bar. They are doing extras in there. I was offered anything I want but settled with BBBJ for. $ no song count. Alot of girl customers there last night. It was fun.

Reports

PastMyPrime
    Quote Originally Posted by NewlyWedz  [View Original Post]
    THANK YOU for this suggestion! Went last night early, some pretty good looking girls and one that took a liking to my wife. Took her back for some dances and got exactly what you said we would.
    Great to hear. I wish my wife would be open to doing that again. Especially since she has lost her baby weight. It was very common for them to practically strip her top off and suck on her nipples a lot.

Reports

Virgin Boy

Ivy

I saw her at Hush if anyone is wondering.

Reports

NewlyWedz
    Here is my recomendation for a first time strip club. Take her to Subi's on Northline. About 40 minutes away (about as far as Hustler, etc). On Saturdays it is couples night and you will both get in free. The ladies will play with your wife. I have rarely been offered extras there, but my wife has had her nipples sucked and crotch fondled (with her permission).
    THANK YOU for this suggestion! Went last night early, some pretty good looking girls and one that took a liking to my wife. Took her back for some dances and got exactly what you said we would.

Reports

SopCop
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomautoman  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by today. Wow theres and hour and a half I'll never get back. One dancer out and although very nice not my style. Too bad people. I had $$$ in pocket and left with $$. 92. I guess I'll head the other direction and spend my $$$ at the hamilton clubs. Enough rant.
    Hush sucks so so bad. I was there a few months back and sat there for an hour watching one of the 300 TV screens they got. Didn't even have the game I wanted to see LOL. The bouncers always outnumber the girls. And the security is like military. I took a cab to the Deja Vu and had a good time.

Reports

Tomautoman

Hush

Stopped by today. Wow theres and hour and a half I'll never get back. One dancer out and although very nice not my style. Too bad people. I had $$$ in pocket and left with $$. 92. I guess I'll head the other direction and spend my $$$ at the hamilton clubs. Enough rant.

Reports

NewlyWedz
    Here is my recomendation for a first time strip club. Take her to Subi's on Northline. About 40 minutes away (about as far as Hustler, etc). On Saturdays it is couples night and you will both get in free. The ladies will play with your wife. I have rarely been offered extras there, but my wife has had her nipples sucked and crotch fondled (with her permission).
    Thanks, looks like a fun place. I'm pretty familiar with the area too. We may end up here.

Reports

PastMyPrime

Been out of the scene in Toledo for a long time (you could smoke in them last time I went), but now my hot wife wants to go to her first strip club! I've heard that they now require pasties at the Toledo clubs and that they are nothing like they used to be, is the pastie crap true? Could you please advise me on the best place to take her that is "couple friendly". I'm not looking for FS or anything, I just want to get some private dances for my wife (while I watch) an let the girl (s) play with her a little. Where is my best bet this Saturday? I'm actually right over the state line so I though about Alcatraz, but you guys would know better than I would on where to go.

Appreciate any help.

Reports

NewlyWedz
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtlats  [View Original Post]
    You're SOL in Toledo Clubs. Sorry your house was burnt down by the serial arsonist, we had to spend millions to make sure that stripper wore her pasty. Oh, we can't open pools in the summer because we wasted millions on catching a consenting adult woman taking her clothes off inside a club? Oh well, who needs to learn to swim in Toledo? It isn't like a huge lake and several rivers flow through it or any thing.

Just remember, when your house is robbed, it is ok because that stripper got caught giving a handy. That is a much better way to spend police time and money!
    Yeah, I don't even want to mess with all that crap down there, not worth it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    While Alcatraz is pastie free and more "fun", the quality of the girls is also less than Plat. With that said I am also done with Toledo clubs, except one that I use in a pinch for some fun. But the quality there is very low, I would not take a significant other there.

If you are willing to drive I would do Hustler, Penthouse or Flight Club if taking a SO along. Make it a night out, nice dinner following by the club.
    Thanks, the other clubs you mentioned are about 40 minutes from me, maybe we'll end up checking those out instead of alcatraz.

Reports

Bad Bird
    Thank you! I can't believe they are in pasties and bottoms now, that just blows my mind. We're going to head to alcatraz, and we'll definitely get some table dances to get warmed up and give a little show.
    While Alcatraz is pastie free and more "fun", the quality of the girls is also less than Plat. With that said I am also done with Toledo clubs, except one that I use in a pinch for some fun. But the quality there is very low, I would not take a significant other there.

If you are willing to drive I would do Hustler, Penthouse or Flight Club if taking a SO along. Make it a night out, nice dinner following by the club.

Reports

SlooHands

You can do what you want when your a Cop!!Even if it's dumb!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jtlats  [View Original Post]
    You're SOL in Toledo Clubs. Sorry your house was burnt down by the serial arsonist, we had to spend millions to make sure that stripper wore her pasty. Oh, we can't open pools in the summer because we wasted millions on catching a consenting adult woman taking her clothes off inside a club? Oh well, who needs to learn to swim in Toledo? It isn't like a huge lake and several rivers flow through it or any thing.

Just remember, when your house is robbed, it is ok because that stripper got caught giving a handy. That is a much better way to spend police time and money!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3-WZNeX1GI

Reports

Jtlats

Reports

NewlyWedz
    Quote Originally Posted by SquareTree  [View Original Post]
    NewlyWedz;
    You can probably get the info you are looking for by RTFF, but being its the holiday season I'll shorten the research time for you as a first time poster but long time listener.

Pasties in Toledo is the norm (think those round Band-Aids from your childhood).

Our crime fighting city council has determined that covering the nips is good for us. And enforcement is serious. Lots of manpower is devoted to undercover officers checking compliance. So much so that a pastie violation can be prosecuted under "Prostitution" according to one local dancer. They actually chafe and annoy the ladies making those delights raw and sensitive, so it is a shame they need to wear them.

At Scarletts recently, one of the taller blonde girls was not wearing them, and some of the girls actually complained to her to put them on so they would not violate the law.

Also understand that dancers are no longer nude but wear panties and / or bikini bottoms at all times (sometimes several layers).

With regards to a place that is couple-friendly, I have found most dancers enjoy dancing for a female and couples. Scarletts and Platts would be fine if you are closer to the state boarder.

However just to the North, Alcatraz does advertize "No Pasties" on their marquee. And that is in fact true. And the girls are pretty fun, too.

Good Luck. Maybe if you are out Saturday before you get the private dances, get a few table dances and let some of us enjoy the spectacle!

Enjoy;.

S. T.
    Thank you! I can't believe they are in pasties and bottoms now, that just blows my mind. We're going to head to alcatraz, and we'll definitely get some table dances to get warmed up and give a little show.

Reports

Square Tree
    NewlyWedz;
    You can probably get the info you are looking for by RTFF, but being its the holiday season I'll shorten the research time for you as a first time poster but long time listener.

Pasties in Toledo is the norm (think those round Band-Aids from your childhood).

Our crime fighting city council has determined that covering the nips is good for us. And enforcement is serious. Lots of manpower is devoted to undercover officers checking compliance. So much so that a pastie violation can be prosecuted under "Prostitution" according to one local dancer. They actually chafe and annoy the ladies making those delights raw and sensitive, so it is a shame they need to wear them.

At Scarletts recently, one of the taller blonde girls was not wearing them, and some of the girls actually complained to her to put them on so they would not violate the law.

Also understand that dancers are no longer nude but wear panties and / or bikini bottoms at all times (sometimes several layers).

With regards to a place that is couple-friendly, I have found most dancers enjoy dancing for a female and couples. Scarletts and Platts would be fine if you are closer to the state boarder.

However just to the North, Alcatraz does advertize "No Pasties" on their marquee. And that is in fact true. And the girls are pretty fun, too.

Good Luck. Maybe if you are out Saturday before you get the private dances, get a few table dances and let some of us enjoy the spectacle!

Enjoy;.

S. T.

Been out of the scene in Toledo for a long time (you could smoke in them last time I went), but now my hot wife wants to go to her first strip club! I've heard that they now require pasties at the Toledo clubs and that they are nothing like they used to be, is the pastie crap true? Could you please advise me on the best place to take her that is "couple friendly". I'm not looking for FS or anything, I just want to get some private dances for my wife (while I watch) an let the girl (s) play with her a little. Where is my best bet this Saturday? I'm actually right over the state line so I though about Alcatraz, but you guys would know better than I would on where to go.

Appreciate any help.

Reports

NewlyWedz

I need some advice

Appreciate any help.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations