Rabbits Webcam
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Scroguard.com

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf  [View Original Post]
    If you drive by westbound on Alexis and look at the giant billboard right above the building it is Lust Gentlemen's Club. Rather clever.
    Actual building signage up on 12/31/15. No sign that the place is open yet. Given 2 clubs are currently up for sale in Toledo, It may be that the local market is already saturated. Honestly haven't been to a club in years now. Last one was Platinum and I didn't care for the mostly 20-something clientele constantly running about the place. In and out the entrance with and w / o dancers. I'd just rather call a lady or go to an AMP when I have play money.

Hush Showgirls on the chopping Block? Interesting info.

Hush Showgirls on the chopping Block?

The club is For Sale by the same listing agent who has Glass City showgirls up for sale. Pics online.

Pantheon Detroit

Had the afternoon totally free, so I drove up to the Pantheon Club because no clubs in Toledo are open on Sunday and I just wanted to drink and stare at naked women. Place is off the hook. Friggen parking with the valet was $20 - no other option available, but that was the only downside. There was easily 50 hot black women, maybe more, of all shapes and sizes available. Tall, skinny, short, fat, gorgeous, big tits, great asses, just anything you can imagine. Spent more than I wanted but made a new friend. 😇 😏 This is the second time I have been there and if you like black women, this is a good place to be.

Palms status, really?

I went by the Palms again last night just before midnight and once again the place was shut. At least there was some sign of life, if you count the two pickup trucks parked a few spots away from each other. One if not both had their lights on and and both drivers were staring straight ahead at the doors, confused apparently.

I did turn around in the parking lot and just to a dive bar instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackbb  [View Original Post]
    What was the be-day shoot-out all about? I hadn't heard. Thanks, JackBB.
    It made the local news, but not a lot of detail. Shit started inside the club. Dude and a woman shot up the parking lot after retrieving firearms from vehicles. Woman was hit in the leg or something. Male fled the scene before police arrived. I didn't follow up on the incident. It isn't a club that's on my list to visit. Tried twice. Once the door was locked and the second the place was empty except for the bartender.

Chablis

Quote Originally Posted by Tomautoman  [View Original Post]
    A buddy told me that quite a few girls have quit. Not that the talent was all that great to begin with.
    What was the be-day shoot-out all about? I hadn't heard. Thanks, JackBB.

Chablis

Quote Originally Posted by Heiden  [View Original Post]
    Oh, I must have driven by on off-nights, then. The last couple times since November I've been past there the lights were off. It was later, leaving other clubs down the road from Palms that proved disappointing.

Speaking of, Club Chablis has taken a very much crappy turn of talent since the be-Day Party shoot-out. Girls are back to being more interested in chatting / drinking with home boys, are leaving an hour or more before close after sitting in that dressing room for nearly the same length of time, etc.
    A buddy told me that quite a few girls have quit. Not that the talent was all that great to begin with.

Off-nights for Palms?

Oh, I must have driven by on off-nights, then. The last couple times since November I've been past there the lights were off. It was later, leaving other clubs down the road from Palms that proved disappointing.

Speaking of, Club Chablis has taken a very much crappy turn of talent since the be-Day Party shoot-out. Girls are back to being more interested in chatting / drinking with home boys, are leaving an hour or more before close after sitting in that dressing room for nearly the same length of time, etc.

Palms

Last time I was there it was nearly 10:30 before the only skinny apparent dancer showed up. If "Training Day" and some college football hadn't been on the TV above the bar, I'd left by 9 that night.

Of course, there was the parking lot shooting there the past Saturday. That'll definitely help the place.

Palms is completely shut down it seems. Anyone confirm? I mean, it's been a bit too open about extras and pretty janky, and then about a year ago they had a shooting in the lot plus a mugging a few months later. That one was great because the muggers took $700 off a dude and went into the club for the cops to find 'them (guns in the bathroom waste baskets, of course).
    Palms is still open and actually doing pretty well. I've been in a few times and they have had quite a few dancers. Not sure what the late night crowd is like but dayshift is pretty laid back. Not open on Sunday's anymore and open at 3 on saturdays.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomautoman  [View Original Post]
    I was in a while back. Although they open at like 7 or 8 there was no dancers there. The manager told me they don't start till around 9? I left.
    Last time I was there it was nearly 10:30 before the only skinny apparent dancer showed up. If "Training Day" and some college football hadn't been on the TV above the bar, I'd left by 9 that night.

Of course, there was the parking lot shooting there the past Saturday. That'll definitely help the place.

Palms is completely shut down it seems. Anyone confirm? I mean, it's been a bit too open about extras and pretty janky, and then about a year ago they had a shooting in the lot plus a mugging a few months later. That one was great because the muggers took $700 off a dude and went into the club for the cops to find 'them (guns in the bathroom waste baskets, of course).

Lacey's

Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf  [View Original Post]
    The Glass City Showgirls building is for sale. Lacey's appeared to be open when I drove by earlier this week. ODOT has seen to it that my commute takes me past many of the clubs. I see the same pickup truck at Lacey's all the time. Usually only the truck as it is early in the evening for a strip club. I haven't been to a club in years myself. I just prefer to spend my play money on a provider or at an AMP.
    I was in a while back. Although they open at like 7 or 8 there was no dancers there. The manager told me they don't start till around 9? I left.

Quote Originally Posted by OhioRacer  [View Original Post]
    On the old Kisses building the signs by the doors say Lustx.

Seen Laceys / Headliners building had a for sale sing. Is Laceys still open?

Been over a year since I have been able to go to the clubs.
    The Glass City Showgirls building is for sale. Lacey's appeared to be open when I drove by earlier this week. ODOT has seen to it that my commute takes me past many of the clubs. I see the same pickup truck at Lacey's all the time. Usually only the truck as it is early in the evening for a strip club. I haven't been to a club in years myself. I just prefer to spend my play money on a provider or at an AMP.

From a strip club review site, I noticed something over a month ago about a Lust Gentlemen's Club with what seemed the same address listed. There was a false "Grand Opening" announcement on their Twitter account at the time as well. But now, if you search FB, they have a new "Grand Opening Date to be Announced Soon" Comment dated 12/7/15.

So I guess another name change?
    If you drive by westbound on Alexis and look at the giant billboard right above the building it is Lust Gentlemen's Club. Rather clever.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    So what, 2 months ago a sign goes up for a week that said Lookers. Down it went. I noticed tonight the outside lights were on and the LED sign was scrolling stuff. But no cars. Any intel?
    On the old Kisses building the signs by the doors say Lustx.

Seen Laceys / Headliners building had a for sale sing. Is Laceys still open?

Been over a year since I have been able to go to the clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    So what, 2 months ago a sign goes up for a week that said Lookers. Down it went. I noticed tonight the outside lights were on and the LED sign was scrolling stuff. But no cars. Any intel?
    From a strip club review site, I noticed something over a month ago about a Lust Gentlemen's Club with what seemed the same address listed. There was a false "Grand Opening" announcement on their Twitter account at the time as well. But now, if you search FB, they have a new "Grand Opening Date to be Announced Soon" Comment dated 12/7/15.

So I guess another name change?

Posting Limitations