Bang a Milf

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Biggjake

Alcatraz and Glass City

Stopped into alcatraz the other night after striking out with a provider. After I paid a $5 cover, got a $5 beer, I realized everybody was smoking in there. I absolutely hate smoke, so I couldn't stay long. Got a few dances from gabrielle, told her I would keep getting dances if she was good to me. Ended up getting her to blow me a few songs while I was back there, for the normal dance price, she had some really good skills. Ended up leaving after 2 dances, which of course the next set of songs were a 2 for 30. Then went to glass city. Only a few girls working, nothing better than a 7. Ended up taking a bigger blonde into the VIP, ended up leaving happy for a decent price.

Reports

Jtlats
    At the Palms last night, absolutely dead.

Thinking about Club Rog on RT 20, any one been there before?

Reports

Pat122
    Quote Originally Posted by Firemanoh  [View Original Post]
    I would imagine you are going to get more mileage at Scarlett's or Platinum. I've never heard of extras at Hush.
    Platinum got the most gorgeous girls for sure.

Reports

DaveyBdew
    Quote Originally Posted by Firemanoh  [View Original Post]
    I would imagine you are going to get more mileage at Scarlett's or Platinum. I've never heard of extras at Hush.
    Thanks, which would be a better choice. Scarletts or Platinum.

Reports

Firemanoh
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyBdew  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Toledo on 9-24. Is Hush worth going to or should I go up to Scarlett's or Platinum.

Reports

DaveyBdew

Hush or Somewhere else

Will be in Toledo on 9-24. Is Hush worth going to or should I go up to Scarlett's or Platinum.

Reports

Red51
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkr762  [View Original Post]
    Went to alcatraz seemed like vultures on a kill when you walked in geez, I sat at bar and before I could even get a drink they were waiting in line to talk to me, one girl (forget her name) dirty blond looks of a 6, just wouldn't let me alone so I did a 2 for 30 just to get her away, in the private dance room she just got on and asked if it was ok to put her hand in my pants, she unzipped and reached in and pulled it out of my pants and before I knew it she had a condom and was trying to put it on me and said she would do me for $$$ . I declined even tho the little guy was screaming to pay the ransom. Well I countered with $ and she bitched and give me the sob story but still ended up going for a ride (covered of course) so after 4 songs we finish and I pay her the $ and she asked for more to pay for the 2 for 30 and 2 extra songs I gave 30 extra and said I didn't have ant more cash, she demanded I get it out of atm while she went in back to change. I just nodded and she left and so did I LOL.

Seemed like it might be a fun place. Next time I will be a little more demanding and talk to the better looking girls are in line.
    Sounds to me like it's Gabrielle from Deja Vu. I know she was up at Alcatraz, and I've been with her a few times, but she got way too pushy so I haven't seen her in months.

Reports

ToledoTiger

Re: Alcatraz

Think I know exactly who you are speaking of. Similar girl approached me IMMEDIATELY upon sitting down there. I explained I was there to see a specific person (Jaime), it really didn't make a dent in her persistence.

If its who I am thinking of, she went by Star. Believe I have seen her post as Toledo's Star on the 'net before, but couldn't really tell you offhand what site. I mostly just browse LOL. I enjoy the clubs though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jkr762  [View Original Post]
    Went to alcatraz seemed like vultures on a kill when you walked in geez, I sat at bar and before I could even get a drink they were waiting in line to talk to me, one girl (forget her name) dirty blond looks of a 6, just wouldn't let me alone so I did a 2 for 30 just to get her away, in the private dance room she just got on and asked if it was ok to put her hand in my pants, she unzipped and reached in and pulled it out of my pants and before I knew it she had a condom and was trying to put it on me and said she would do me for $$$ . I declined even tho the little guy was screaming to pay the ransom. Well I countered with $ and she bitched and give me the sob story but still ended up going for a ride (covered of course) so after 4 songs we finish and I pay her the $ and she asked for more to pay for the 2 for 30 and 2 extra songs I gave 30 extra and said I didn't have ant more cash, she demanded I get it out of atm while she went in back to change. I just nodded and she left and so did I LOL.

Seemed like it might be a fun place. Next time I will be a little more demanding and talk to the better looking girls are in line.

Reports

Jkr762

Club ROG

Going down to club Rog tonight to check out the talent, will let you know how it goes.

Reports

Jkr762

Alcatraz

Reports

Jkr762
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtlats  [View Original Post]
    Was there tonight to watch the Lions game. Met a young black girl goes by Coco. Very nice tits and ass but had to wear pasties. Gave very good dance and let my hands roam but again pasties. Not a bad night and hoped for more fun with her but work tomorrow so had to head home.
    I stopped in last night too but didn't see much to look at talent is way down there lots of the better looking girls left.

Reports

Jtlats

Diamonds

Was there tonight to watch the Lions game. Met a young black girl goes by Coco. Very nice tits and ass but had to wear pasties. Gave very good dance and let my hands roam but again pasties. Not a bad night and hoped for more fun with her but work tomorrow so had to head home.

Reports

Bad Bird
    Quote Originally Posted by SopCop  [View Original Post]
    I had a friend who's girlfriend danced there but never went in. If I ever end up partying across town I'd stop there. Wonder why Scarletts let go of the place.
    It is not an ideal location. They cannot support a day shift either. Most likely the reason. That and Oregon vs Toledo.

Reports

SopCop
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    Yes and yes.
    I had a friend who's girlfriend danced there but never went in. If I ever end up partying across town I'd stop there. Wonder why Scarletts let go of the place.

Reports

Bad Bird
    Quote Originally Posted by SopCop  [View Original Post]
    Is the dance area pretty private? Do they have VIP dances?
    Yes and yes.

Posting Limitations