Sugar News
The Companion Guru
Scroguard.com

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Guccio1988  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I am new here and new to the strip club world. I have been to a few around here and haven't had good experiences. I have sat at the bar and enjoyed a few drinks, but I seemed invisible to the girls. Most were with older guys that I assumed go there all the time and they seemed to know. Other girls just sat in little groups and talked among themselves. No one would approach me for a long time. Am I supposed to approach them and if so, what am I supposed to say? So I just sat and observed. One just came over and asked if I wanted a dance and when I said I wasn't sure yet she got pissed and just walked away. So I finished my drink and left. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong or give me some advice? Thanks.
    If I'm not seeing anyone I like, I just seat and watch tv. I just give a don't give a fuck attitude. Buy drinks, and tip the bartender. I tip well so I had couple occasions where bartender acted interrested. I have the feeling that bartenders report to girls if you tip well, not sure. Also don't look too much around. Just act like you are there because you were bored at home or something. If you get approached and don't like the girl, just let her talk her non sense, she will leave. Also, don't worry if they get pissed. Most of those girls have boyfriends. You don't owe them anything.

Thanks for your advice. After talking to some people, the place I went to (not to be named) sucks and it was a bad day and time to go. Has anyone tried the new one in Toledo that just opened recently called Lust on Alexis road?
    To answer the question it is best to know what you feel is a good / great club experience. Everyone has different opinions of this so without that info we cannot supply what you need.

Thanks for your advice. After talking to some people, the place I went to (not to be named) sucks and it was a bad day and time to go. Has anyone tried the new one in Toledo that just opened recently called Lust on Alexis road?

Hello. I am new here and new to the strip club world. I have been to a few around here and haven't had good experiences. I have sat at the bar and enjoyed a few drinks, but I seemed invisible to the girls. Most were with older guys that I assumed go there all the time and they seemed to know. Other girls just sat in little groups and talked among themselves. No one would approach me for a long time. Am I supposed to approach them and if so, what am I supposed to say? So I just sat and observed. One just came over and asked if I wanted a dance and when I said I wasn't sure yet she got pissed and just walked away. So I finished my drink and left. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong or give me some advice? Thanks.
    Dude. You need to go to Hank's.

Check the Detroit forum and look for Henry the Eight's south.

Haven't been to a club in what seems like ages myself. Prob. Give Alcatraz a go. It has been described as worst than Hank's here LOL.

I have to chime in here, trying to put 25 years of experience in one paragraph. Body language is a big factor. Girls can use this sense from accross the room. Act like you go there everyday. Bust up those birds chatting. Just say hey wtf and tip the dancers onstage as they take your buck ask them to come see you after they get down. Your the guy. They are the broads If they ask for a dance say fuck yea or no way. Not maybe. Even if you got 15 bucks in your pocket walk and talk like you got 1500. Money is the king of clubs.

New to strip clubs

Went on a weeknight and the place was dead. A couple of nice dancers eventually showed up. Rose was very sweet and nice and friendly. That was the only time I have been there.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum46  [View Original Post]
    Taking a trip up to Marblehead in a few weeks. Haven't been to this club since 08. Is it still worth it or should I look elsewhere?
    Its back to being called Diamonds.

Last time I was there, 4 girls working and 3 guys in the club. Girls were good looking but no extras.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum46  [View Original Post]
    Taking a trip up to Marblehead in a few weeks. Haven't been to this club since 08. Is it still worth it or should I look elsewhere?
    It's changed quite a bit.

It might be that the area and the club haven't come out of hibernation yet, but don't bother unless it's Friday or Saturday (possibly Thursday). Otherwise you will find almost nothing but women in their 30's or older with the exception of one or two.

You won't find three or four girls in their strip club prime (tight and twenties) during the week like you could back in 2008. Plus they've added pasties (as required statewide) along with the the nosy management (they don't peek into the couch area as often as they did in the past now tho).

Sad thing, there really is no other choice when headed to the Lake (unless you're coming from the north of the city, in which case I'd stop along Alexis Road instead) unless Fremont and Club Rog with its even more hit and miss dancers (and totally 'air,' no contact dances) is instead on your planned route.

Scarletts Route 2

Quote Originally Posted by ToledoTiger  [View Original Post]
    Scarletss is hit or miss lately. Several of the hotter girls have moved on. But some nights you can still find attractive women there.

I agree with you on Missy. Fun girl. Brooklyn is also cool.

I'd say Rose is the most attractive, along with Harlow if she ever returns to dance. No extras, I'm just talking physically attractive.

Unfortunately, some nights you go in and its a desert in there as far as talent. Very up-and-down.
    If I were fool enough to fall for a dancer I'd be at Scarlett's holding an old boom box above my head, blasting "In Your Eyes" to serenade Missy. And you say there's a Rose and a Harlow that are hotter? Man, I got to head back there soon.

Thanks for the info!

Scarletts

Scarletss is hit or miss lately. Several of the hotter girls have moved on. But some nights you can still find attractive women there.

I agree with you on Missy. Fun girl. Brooklyn is also cool.

I'd say Rose is the most attractive, along with Harlow if she ever returns to dance. No extras, I'm just talking physically attractive.

Unfortunately, some nights you go in and its a desert in there as far as talent. Very up-and-down.

Quote Originally Posted by Misterbation  [View Original Post]
    Despite being warned away from Scarlett's by girls at other clubs I decided to give it a shot last Saturday during the day. I walked in and there were only two girls working, Victoria and Brooklyn. I talked a bit with Victoria and she's quite nice. Very sexy come-hither eyes. Got two dances from her and they were just fine. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing her again.

I didn't get a dance from Brooklyn, but that was a mistake. She's very pretty, with a really nice smile. I hope to find her again sometime.

I went back last night to see what the night shift was like on a Wednesday and although it was very slow as far as patrons, there were lots of girls there.

Kitty is a very pretty blonde with a great rack and she's also very fun to talk with. I liked her instantly. The only problem was that she's much bigger in the caboose than I like. If you're a guy who likes a big backside, she's the girl for you.

Jada is a lovely girl with long straight brown hair and a fantastic ass. I should have accepted her offer for a dance, but I was biding my time to see what other options were available.

Raven's a pretty black-haired young lady. I got two dances from her and they were great--just sexy dances, no extras asked for or offered. I would love to find her there again, she's a sweetheart.

After my two dances with Raven I walked back out to the main room to see Missy on stage. Wow! She looked just perfect to me. Thicker, but not too big, remarkable rack, gorgeous long, curly dark hair. I tipped her and asked her to come see me when she was done, and she came over to sit on my lap. We talked a bit and she's just adorable.

I got a few dances and they were wonderful. Again, no extras offered or asked, just a very sexy grind and lots of nice, sexy moaning from her. So hot.

Unfortunately my wallet was tapped out after that. I will definitely look for her if I'm ever at Scarlett's again.

Scarlett's

Despite being warned away from Scarlett's by girls at other clubs I decided to give it a shot last Saturday during the day. I walked in and there were only two girls working, Victoria and Brooklyn. I talked a bit with Victoria and she's quite nice. Very sexy come-hither eyes. Got two dances from her and they were just fine. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing her again.

I didn't get a dance from Brooklyn, but that was a mistake. She's very pretty, with a really nice smile. I hope to find her again sometime.

I went back last night to see what the night shift was like on a Wednesday and although it was very slow as far as patrons, there were lots of girls there.

Kitty is a very pretty blonde with a great rack and she's also very fun to talk with. I liked her instantly. The only problem was that she's much bigger in the caboose than I like. If you're a guy who likes a big backside, she's the girl for you.

Jada is a lovely girl with long straight brown hair and a fantastic ass. I should have accepted her offer for a dance, but I was biding my time to see what other options were available.

Raven's a pretty black-haired young lady. I got two dances from her and they were great--just sexy dances, no extras asked for or offered. I would love to find her there again, she's a sweetheart.

After my two dances with Raven I walked back out to the main room to see Missy on stage. Wow! She looked just perfect to me. Thicker, but not too big, remarkable rack, gorgeous long, curly dark hair. I tipped her and asked her to come see me when she was done, and she came over to sit on my lap. We talked a bit and she's just adorable.

I got a few dances and they were wonderful. Again, no extras offered or asked, just a very sexy grind and lots of nice, sexy moaning from her. So hot.

Unfortunately my wallet was tapped out after that. I will definitely look for her if I'm ever at Scarlett's again.

Lust

I stopped by last night. The answer is, "Depends on what you mean by touching. ".

The dancer I had. A thin hispanic looking girl. Grabbed my hands and put them on her ass. I did not try to grab her breasts at all (the pasties didn't help).

The place looks ok inside. Not ridiculous prices for drinks (4 domestics for $10 on some nights and I got my coke for $5). No valet. No room wristband fee. Dances clearly marked at $20.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat122  [View Original Post]
    Does lust allow touching? If not I will just stick with plat which is in the same area.

Quote Originally Posted by WorthlessNut  [View Original Post]
    No, no extras either according to someone I know who dances there.
    Wow ok I stick with plat then. No touching is a waste of my time.

Posting Limitations