Adult Vacation

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 551 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Tiger Sophia?

Quote Originally Posted by VampireWeekend  [View Original Post]
    Tiger. Candy, Sophia, and Umi.

Sunny. Connie and Vickie. Sara has left. New girl Monday.

Happy Mongering.
    Same Sophia that was there last summer? Or is this a new girl?

Vampireweekend / Two Candy

Quote Originally Posted by TwoCandy  [View Original Post]
    You should try it sometime. I use to give Nana piggyback rides through the hallways of the Sun to the annoyance of my mom Sammy.
    Vampireweekend used to refer to Sammie as him mom didn't he? Or was sghre his auntie?

Dance dance revolution

Quote Originally Posted by Goaloh  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. I've never gone to an AMP to dance.
    It certainly wasn't my intention, but just something funny that occurred between me, provider, older mama-san and the woman who was cleaning the rooms that day (I want to say Sarah? But I was never introduced). We were all laughing, and having fun. It was a moment, what can I say?

Forum Advertiser

Yes, Dance.

You should try it sometime. I use to give Nana piggyback rides through the hallways of the Sun to the annoyance of my mom Sammy.

Danced?

Quote Originally Posted by Ehebruch  [View Original Post]
    I had an excellent time at the sun about two weeks back. I stopped in, was greeted by Mamasan. Went to the room, and in came a girl who I think I might have met previously, but not certain. She didn't say here name, and I didn't ask so I can't tell you what she was called. However, she was taller, probably in the 5'9 range, had shoulder length hair, and smaller bolt-ons, Bcup but very nicely done. Completely shaved. I would say that her face, looked to be mid-thirties, but body wise she was perfection. Shower side was plain, couldn't convince her to S&S, and back in the room she insisted on the massage, which I tend to skip, but she did a good job. Then, main course was DATY, CBJ, CFS. Mish and cowgirl. Afterwards we joked and danced and generally had a good time. It wasn't Sunny of across the street, but I've been planning my return, and at the time she told me that they had 4 girls. YMMV.

Current Line Ups

Tiger. Candy, Sophia, and Umi.

Sunny. Connie and Vickie. Sara has left. New girl Monday.

Happy Mongering.

Sun report

I had an excellent time at the sun about two weeks back. I stopped in, was greeted by Mamasan. Went to the room, and in came a girl who I think I might have met previously, but not certain. She didn't say here name, and I didn't ask so I can't tell you what she was called. However, she was taller, probably in the 5'9 range, had shoulder length hair, and smaller bolt-ons, Bcup but very nicely done. Completely shaved. I would say that her face, looked to be mid-thirties, but body wise she was perfection. Shower side was plain, couldn't convince her to S&S, and back in the room she insisted on the massage, which I tend to skip, but she did a good job. Then, main course was DATY, CBJ, CFS. Mish and cowgirl. Afterwards we joked and danced and generally had a good time. It wasn't Sunny of across the street, but I've been planning my return, and at the time she told me that they had 4 girls. YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by VampireWeekend  [View Original Post]
    Sorry bro, that was me who saw her earlier. DATY is my thing and I really worked her over with that and all the other positions. So she may have been a little worn out and sore by the time she saw you.

To me she was fresh and funny. At one point told me that she was a vampire which was then lust at first bite. I had her nibbling on me around various areas of my body as well as my nipples and cock. She was good at BBBJ. Lots of kisses and flirting around in the sauna and shower room.

You're right about her strong hands. She gave me a rub down while in the shower area. She did this one thing, while in the room, with her hair across my back while pushing down and stretching my arms. Nice.

One funny thing was she said that Americans have big noses so she had to kiss to the side while Asians would kiss straight on. Again, lots of kissing and lfk for me. It was definitely YMMV in my favor. But then we are both vampires and there's a mutual attraction.

Afterwards we were comparing how pale we were and found that we were that same. Again Vampires.
    Lucky for me that I have a small nose.

The real Sun experience

Looks like more people are visiting Sun and seeing what it is actually like. A certain monger, who uses multiple accounts, was giving it high praise. Looks like the real truth is coming out about the quality of girls and the lack of service being delivered.

I actually did visit it myself when they first reopened and they did have some quality girls, but haven't been back.

Old Connie

Back in the day the old Connie was great. She ran the old Sunny spa downtown Warren and the other one by the putt putt course. When she had girls that were busy, she took care of you. She could suck and fuck and her pussy was tight. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    I had a buddy who went to Sun this week and had Connie. He said it was the worst experience he's ever had at an AMP.
    Your buddy was right. I've seen her before too and was a terrible experience. Dry pussy and didn't use any lube. Plus, she's fatter and older than I like them.

I would have walked out of the room and look for the mamason and asked for another girl or asked for my cash back. You pay all that cash for a handy? Would not happen with me. At Tiger, all girls deliver. Since Tiger opened, only had one issue, but she delivered and was gone the next day.
    I had a buddy who went to Sun this week and had Connie. He said it was the worst experience he's ever had at an AMP.

Sunny spa

Quote Originally Posted by MisterJao  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in on a whim. Was met at the door by one of the girls who said her name was Sara. Very attractive girl. Unfortunately didn't live up to expectations.

Managed to get a little LFK and a decent massage (strong hands on this one). But she wouldn't let me DATY or even touch her down south, saying that a customer earlier in the day had been kind of rough and left her sore down there. Of course she tells me this AFTER taking my money. A little oral, then she mounts me by squatting and moving straight up and down, being careful not to actually allow our crotches to touch (again, sore down there).

For the same reason, she ruled out any mish or doggie, and tried to get away with just a hand job. I made it clear that I had already tipped her nicely and that a hand job wasn't good enough. So she ended up giving me a fairly decent prostate massage until I blew.

Went away slightly disappointed, because the moment she took her dress off, I was imagining watching her gorgeous tits bouncing around while I pounded her. YMMV of course, but if should end up with her again, I may well ask for someone else.

Oh well, might have been better on a different day, but I was the only customer there the whole time, and if she wasn't feeling up to FS, she should not have been working, in my opinion.
    I would have walked out of the room and look for the mamason and asked for another girl or asked for my cash back. You pay all that cash for a handy? Would not happen with me. At Tiger, all girls deliver. Since Tiger opened, only had one issue, but she delivered and was gone the next day.

Sarah Part One

Quote Originally Posted by MisterJao  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in on a whim. Was met at the door by one of the girls who said her name was Sara. Very attractive girl. Unfortunately didn't live up to expectations.

Managed to get a little LFK and a decent massage (strong hands on this one). But she wouldn't let me DATY or even touch her down south, saying that a customer earlier in the day had been kind of rough and left her sore down there. Of course she tells me this AFTER taking my money. A little oral, then she mounts me by squatting and moving straight up and down, being careful not to actually allow our crotches to touch (again, sore down there).

For the same reason, she ruled out any mish or doggie, and tried to get away with just a hand job. I made it clear that I had already tipped her nicely and that a hand job wasn't good enough. So she ended up giving me a fairly decent prostate massage until I blew.

Went away slightly disappointed, because the moment she took her dress off, I was imagining watching her gorgeous tits bouncing around while I pounded her. YMMV of course, but if should end up with her again, I may well ask for someone else.

Oh well, might have been better on a different day, but I was the only customer there the whole time, and if she wasn't feeling up to FS, she should not have been working, in my opinion.
    Sorry bro, that was me who saw her earlier. DATY is my thing and I really worked her over with that and all the other positions. So she may have been a little worn out and sore by the time she saw you.

To me she was fresh and funny. At one point told me that she was a vampire which was then lust at first bite. I had her nibbling on me around various areas of my body as well as my nipples and cock. She was good at BBBJ. Lots of kisses and flirting around in the sauna and shower room.

You're right about her strong hands. She gave me a rub down while in the shower area. She did this one thing, while in the room, with her hair across my back while pushing down and stretching my arms. Nice.

One funny thing was she said that Americans have big noses so she had to kiss to the side while Asians would kiss straight on. Again, lots of kissing and lfk for me. It was definitely YMMV in my favor. But then we are both vampires and there's a mutual attraction.

Afterwards we were comparing how pale we were and found that we were that same. Again Vampires.

Visit to Sunny Spa

Posting Limitations