Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 472 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

PhlipPhlop

No complaints here

If you read this forum enough you know my preference. Like all fragrances, they don't last forever so as far as "YMMV" it won't because she is gone. I Chose sasha and all is good in my world, one minor downfall but nothing that would make me not choose her again. Phlip.

Reports

ChuckConners

I Hate When The Mama Lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hbear21  [View Original Post]
    I was going to go up Sunday also. I called to see who was working. Sarah told me Chanel, Hanna and someone else. I've had Hanna before but don't want her because of the hard upsell I didn't know the other two so I saved my money. I would have asked for Chanel because of posts on here and would have been disappointed if she wasn't there.
    Most of us have gone, come across someone we favor and tried to see them again. Since I live an hour away I've always called ahead the next time to make sure they are there. Being a good customer, I've gotten an honest answer maybe 80-90% of the time but sometimes I haven't. I'd be pissed if I wanted to see Chanel, was told she was there, and then drove an hour only to find out she wasn't. Maybe Chanel has been there longer than any postings have suggested and needed a vacation or maybe a relative recently visited. Whatever the case, just want the Mama to be honest.

Reports

Hbear21

Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by Mattdakat  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by on Sunday evening looking for Chanel, but Mama said she no here. Maybe she has just been too busy lately and wanted to give her a break. Drew Hannah instead. All business in the shower room, not much fun. Things improved with the massage, but it seems like every provider is really putting up a fuss about the standard tip. I told her that's what I always pay, and she started complaining about rent and everything else going up. Stuck to my guns, but I think the service was lacking a little since she had an attitude. She has a great body so I would repeat, but just hate the bickering over the tip.
    I was going to go up Sunday also. I called to see who was working. Sarah told me Chanel, Hanna and someone else. I've had Hanna before but don't want her because of the hard upsell I didn't know the other two so I saved my money. I would have asked for Chanel because of posts on here and would have been disappointed if she wasn't there.

Reports

Mattdakat

Tiger

Stopped by on Sunday evening looking for Chanel, but Mama said she no here. Maybe she has just been too busy lately and wanted to give her a break. Drew Hannah instead. All business in the shower room, not much fun. Things improved with the massage, but it seems like every provider is really putting up a fuss about the standard tip. I told her that's what I always pay, and she started complaining about rent and everything else going up. Stuck to my guns, but I think the service was lacking a little since she had an attitude. She has a great body so I would repeat, but just hate the bickering over the tip.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

Gabrielfa
    I wish had the experience at any other spa to offer balanced insight but over the years I've got me self inside a few different ones in Warren, including Tiger and evey time I end up back at Sun. Maybe I'm just catching these places at the wrong time but having been to sun maybe 6 times (I've only had 1 experience that wasn't great (and it was still OK) Again, maybe I'm lucky, maybe I have a low bar. Whatever it is they always seem to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting Cleveland this weekend for work and I am interesting in hitting up an MP and from what I gather, the scene in Warren is better for a full package. Besides the level of service, I am looking for something that closes late since I plan on getting out of work at like 10 pm. I am gathering that Tiger and Sunny is the best place to go. If I could only visit one spa, which one would you go to? If you know of a Cleveland downtown one that is better please let me know and save me a drive. Depending on what time they close maybe I can hit both Tiger and Sunny.

I typically post / contribute in the Milwaukee / Chicago boards, looking forward to seeing what Cleveland / Warren offers.

Reports

GStar
    Quote Originally Posted by Osuman08  [View Original Post]
    I didn't enjoy my visit with DD either a few months ago. Not a very good attitude. My favorite masseuse from Sun this year was July. She was the total opposite of DD. I don't think she is there right now though.
    What was her problem when you saw her.

Reports

NewCleve

Tiger VS Sunny

I am visiting Cleveland this weekend for work and I am interesting in hitting up an MP and from what I gather, the scene in Warren is better for a full package. Besides the level of service, I am looking for something that closes late since I plan on getting out of work at like 10 pm. I am gathering that Tiger and Sunny is the best place to go. If I could only visit one spa, which one would you go to? If you know of a Cleveland downtown one that is better please let me know and save me a drive. Depending on what time they close maybe I can hit both Tiger and Sunny.

I typically post / contribute in the Milwaukee / Chicago boards, looking forward to seeing what Cleveland / Warren offers.

Reports

Osuman08

Dd

Quote Originally Posted by GStar  [View Original Post]
    Made at stop at sun today cause I really wanted to try out dee dee. I love big tits so I was really looking forward to it. The visit started out good till she tried to get more out of me than the standered fare. After that it was down hill. She complained the whole time wouldn't suck it rite said it hurt her to take Dick to long than claimed condom broke an jacked me saying time was up the only high point was titty fucking her an dumping a load in her face and hair. Would not repeat pm.
    I didn't enjoy my visit with DD either a few months ago. Not a very good attitude. My favorite masseuse from Sun this year was July. She was the total opposite of DD. I don't think she is there right now though.

Reports

KingIpinni

Just a suggestion

As we know loose lips sink ships. There is trouble brewing and we are to blame for throwing rocket fuel on the fire! This post is 100% straight up telling you, be careful and fly utr! I'm not looking for trouble, just preserving our sport.

Reports

GStar

Dd

Made at stop at sun today cause I really wanted to try out dee dee. I love big tits so I was really looking forward to it. The visit started out good till she tried to get more out of me than the standered fare. After that it was down hill. She complained the whole time wouldn't suck it rite said it hurt her to take Dick to long than claimed condom broke an jacked me saying time was up the only high point was titty fucking her an dumping a load in her face and hair. Would not repeat pm.

Reports

ChuckConners

Tonto.

Nice to see you wrote again. Always valued your opinions & thoughts. Hope you continue.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

Gabrielfa
    Called TIGER (thanks for clearing that up Phil) and she says "no- we no busy. You come now" So I come now. Very busy. Parking lot full. She tells me to come back in an hour. Fuck that. I can find lots of other trouble to get into in an hour. Get my bearings (seriously, all turned around) and decide to see if sun is still in business. It is. I actually forgot they rolled the op across the road. It's been that long.

Go there and I shit you not, mama recognized me. A few years ago I said thank you to her in Korean and she about had a stroke. Anyways I asked to see girls and she dutifully lined them up. (I will remember that trick. LOL) Chose Ann. Slim, small bolt ons (would prefer natural and small), long dark hair, almost Vietnamese in appearance. Mid 30's. A real head turner (the other girls were meh).

Good table shower, good massage and excellent full service and then some for $. Left very happy.

Reports

Styles4405
    YMMV but I told y'all. She will be busy I'm sure.

Reports

Tonto Monger

Chanel

Haven't been to Tiger in over a year, thought it was time for a reunion with my old friend, Sarah and to make some new ones. First guy of the day, met Chanel. Very hot spinner, nice bolt ons but not too big, great ass.

Shower, no slip & slide, but gave me a preview of what to expect in the room. Back in the room got a killer massage, really good. On the flip it was game on. Usual stuff, including in her words, "me spoiling her a little bit". On goes the cover, a bit of bend.

Her over the edge of the bed bump and grind, then she asks me, and before I say any more, let me preface this with a BIG YMMV, "do you want my ass?" Did I mention how great an ass she has? Of course I wanted it. And it was awesome! Finished with BBBJ and COT.

Again, YMMV so don't ***** if you don't get the same menu as me.

Will I repeat? Absolutely! I'm Tonto and I approve of this provider.

Have fun.

Tonto.

Reports

Styles4405

Chanel at Tiger

Very sweet and sexy as hell. Very relaxing massage. Pm for details. Must be a regular poster.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 472 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations