Adult Vacation
sun 4 rx
The Companion Guru

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 522 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

What a disappointment.

I was scanning the forums tonight and saw a two part post about Mikki. I read it and thought. "Wow, that's the Mikki I remember! Is she back?" But alas. I somehow had wandered over to the Lansing, Michigan forum. That's what I get for searching on "HTUMA". Is there anyone around here like Mikki?

Cherry pie

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey7  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who's at Tiger now and if Cherry is still there? What about Lisa who I've seen mentioned on here? I might be able to take a road trip next week.
    I saw cherry and Tuesday She said she'd be here for a while but with them she could be gone any day. If I want to see someone I call and talk to Sara she'll tell you who's there. I enjoyed Lisa but not everyone has the same tastes.

Tiger Spa

Does anyone know who's at Tiger now and if Cherry is still there? What about Lisa who I've seen mentioned on here? I might be able to take a road trip next week.

We think alike

Quote Originally Posted by CPGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've only ever DATY'd if I've gotten there right when they opened, and even then, only with a few of them, and probably with Ruby the most. I always assume that's the only time the pussy doesn't have someone else's cum in it. It's a good rule to live by.
    Often thought, I hope the next dude isn't dining or he may get some unfamiliar flavor! Ruby did have a nice cooch. Love the shaved lower with the oversized landing strip. Wonder where she is now? I know the tiger girls all do bb, anything on sunny girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Goalash  [View Original Post]
    As I said, no holes barred. Cherry let me have my way and then some! Done with her now, that breath is just fucking nasty. Just got to wonder with the BBFS if guys avoid daty or not? And are any of the girls open for fisting?
    I've only ever DATY'd if I've gotten there right when they opened, and even then, only with a few of them, and probably with Ruby the most. I always assume that's the only time the pussy doesn't have someone else's cum in it. It's a good rule to live by.

Tiger Visit

As I said, no holes barred. Cherry let me have my way and then some! Done with her now, that breath is just fucking nasty. Just got to wonder with the BBFS if guys avoid daty or not? And are any of the girls open for fisting?

Choices

Quote Originally Posted by MisterPink  [View Original Post]
    Sunny Spa with Star.
    Yes, Star is a great choice at Sunny, I would highly recommend Cherry at Tiger. You will leave completely satisfied with either one of these girls. Best in the area IMO. Stay safe.

Spa?

Quote Originally Posted by NiceAndQuiet  [View Original Post]
    I've never been to an AMP. It seems Tiger and 76 are the two of choice. As a rookie, which one should I visit?
    Sunny Spa with Star.

Never been

I've never been to an AMP. It seems Tiger and 76 are the two of choice. As a rookie, which one should I visit?

Finally

Quote Originally Posted by CPGuy  [View Original Post]
    Two of my favorite creampies were with Vickie at the first Vitamin Shoppe. There was something about that girls tight snapper that really milked all of the cream right out of my donuts. She even let me take some pictures of my "job well done". One of my favorite reactions came from Hanna though. She really made me laugh the first time I creampied her, when she told me "too many swimmer".
    Real forum talk! Finally uncandid reviews!

Why town

Quote Originally Posted by Postal12  [View Original Post]
    I had a very pleasurable time at 76 Spa earlier this week. Mya gave a great table shower, and a mediocre massage with the full AMP experience in our room.

Here or youngstown are fine, glad you had a good time!
    Not really sure if this belongs in Warren or Akron because it's sort of between the two? Sorry if out of place.

Parked in the back, used rear door. No problems entering or leaving.
    Here or Youngstown are ok!

Glad you had a good time!

For real

Doc, I have in fact done greek with Nana, Cherry, Cookie, Sara, 7 and a few others at Tiger. Almost can't believe that this isn't common for at least a few others. For you guys reading this, lets keep the conversation open and tell us your experience. I am a nice guy with the girls, bring the gifts and always tip $150. I could attribute it to being generous but never viewed it that way. This forum is supposed to be about pussy and fucking and that's why I go to the Spa. I post on two taboo topics and no one wants to say, yeah I fucked cherry in the ass or I creampied meechele last night. Lets not white night the woman who sell their pussies to us. They are what they are and anyone who says anything different is just mixing words and not being up front. As much as I don't care for Cherries breath, I am going to swing by tiger in the next few days and bet a dollar to none that I fuck her in the ass! Maybe a few don't no the path to get there, you bang the pussy and make it talk a little, roll her over doggie, rub her rose bud with your.

Thumb and tell her you want her ass. She will go along and she always got her tube of lube. Be gentle, stroke it out a little and let loose! Lets hear some real reviews and real posts. Not 350 bs reviews that are made in 6 months with very little meaning and no real info! I always get weary when cameras or investigation are mentioned someone jumps out and say no, no, no! I no one group that don't like blasted like that. I call them cops! And I would pay $100 a month for uncandid posts and reviews.
    Now tell the story how you were kicked out of old Sun Spa and tried to sneak in wearing a disguise. That was a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by VampireWeekend  [View Original Post]
    I will agree with you. I have had many anal adventures as well with the AMP girls. I don't know what you guys are doing wrong but it's called gentle persuasion. You don't want to be coming off as the Big Bad Wolf all huffy and puffy about your eminent domain. You want to be like Poe's Raven gently rapping, tapping at that door. You want to make it playful not Ramboish. Like they say, a Vampire can't come into your private abode. You have to invite him in. That's why I left little bite marks on them, like bread crumbs leading back to the pleasure dome. You've got get yourself invited in by being playful, respectful, and suggestive with a little rapping, tapping at the door.

My favorite cream pies (besides Nana) were a couple of the Vitamin girls, Cindy and li'l Kim. They were weapons of mass destruction when they were in a room together. Whew. I think BCI circled one of my discharges on the wall in the VIP room (during their investigated 2012 Raid) that was left over from one of my sessions with both of them there. I think it's still there. What a massive Heap of Joy.
    Two of my favorite creampies were with Vickie at the first Vitamin Shoppe. There was something about that girls tight snapper that really milked all of the cream right out of my donuts. She even let me take some pictures of my "job well done". One of my favorite reactions came from Hanna though. She really made me laugh the first time I creampied her, when she told me "too many swimmer".

What? What? In the butt?

LOL, I figured with a name like that you have! Any luck on anal or not your thing? Thanks for sharing.
    Anal just ain't my thing, so I've never tried. At least not at any of the spas. I've partaken a few times in my personal life, but still, not really a fan.

I had a very pleasurable time at 76 Spa earlier this week. Mya gave a great table shower, and a mediocre massage with the full AMP experience in our room.

Not really sure if this belongs in Warren or Akron because it's sort of between the two? Sorry if out of place.

Parked in the back, used rear door. No problems entering or leaving.

Posting Limitations