Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 469 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

PhlipPhlop

Yup

Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandReport  [View Original Post]
    Are they still asking for more than. 1 at the spas?
    50 house and I leave a hundy under the lamp. But I haven't discussed price in years I put it there in plain site as soon as mama leaves the room.

Reports

PhlipPhlop

Teetering

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryMan2  [View Original Post]
    As always YMMV, But for me, my last 3 visits to Kat have been very disappointing. The last 1 this week with Sasha.

On the flip side, my last 3 visits to Sun have been extremely pleasurable. I won't be back to Kat until I hear someone like Mona, Cherry or Nana.

Have returned.

The last 3 visits to Sun included visits with DD (AKA Dolly Parton) and Coffee & Summer (no longer there).

DD- absolute joy, wonderful time. Coffee- cute, fit, excellent massage skills and detailed LMT.

On my last visit spotted very, very cute 20'sh-30 spinner in hallway on way to Sauna at Sun asked if she was available and was told.

She isn't ready yet (I was 1st appointment in am), will probably ask for her this weekend, if anyone has name or details.

Would be appreciated. Have fun, stay safe. MM.
    Every trip to warren I waffle on where I'm going. I have gotten as close to Sun as the parking lot but haven't pulled the trigger and end up at Kat. Since I have never left Kat disappointed and I am very comfortable with Sarah there has been no reason to change. I realize Sarah is probably the same to everyone who rings the bell, the mamasans role, but it is like that worn in shirt that you go to just because. Here is the glitch, although not disappointed I haven't had a GREAT visit since Cookies last stint there, or was that at 76 they tend to blend after a while, and I haven't been WOWED since Aida was doing her thing at fantacy. So I need some help, maybe a little more about the establishment and mamasan will push me over to the the side of Warren. As far as favorites Sarah made no mention of Mona, discussed Nana as possible febuarish and threw around Cherry's name but nothing in stone. As every visit I ask about and reiterate my desire to see cookies return but that bridge seems to have burned to the ground. Phlip.

Reports

Cleveland Report

Tip

Are they still asking for more than. 1 at the spas?

Reports

Hdrk55

Rt 5

Quote Originally Posted by CrazySammy  [View Original Post]
    Just a question. Is route 5 still closed when you get off of the turnpike? Thanks.
    Yes.

Its still closed.

Reports

Crazy Sammy
    Just a question. Is route 5 still closed when you get off of the turnpike? Thanks.

Reports

MysteryMan2

Sun Over Kat

As always YMMV, But for me, my last 3 visits to Kat have been very disappointing. The last 1 this week with Sasha.

On the flip side, my last 3 visits to Sun have been extremely pleasurable. I won't be back to Kat until I hear someone like Mona, Cherry or Nana.

Have returned.

The last 3 visits to Sun included visits with DD (AKA Dolly Parton) and Coffee & Summer (no longer there).

DD- absolute joy, wonderful time. Coffee- cute, fit, excellent massage skills and detailed LMT.

On my last visit spotted very, very cute 20'sh-30 spinner in hallway on way to Sauna at Sun asked if she was available and was told.

She isn't ready yet (I was 1st appointment in am), will probably ask for her this weekend, if anyone has name or details.

Would be appreciated. Have fun, stay safe. MM.

Reports

PhlipPhlop

Hand raised

Quote Originally Posted by Frank69  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been to a spa this month?
    "She was tiny. Maybe 5'2" 110 lbs. Be cups and around 40 ish. ". well maybe fiftyish but enjoyable, not the best, but no froggy. Phlip.

Reports

Frank69

Is this site dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlcndyt  [View Original Post]
    She was tiny. Maybe 5'2" 110 lbs. Be cups and around 40 ish.
    Has anybody been to a spa this month?

Reports

Hotlcndyt

Sasha

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectAss  [View Original Post]
    Height, weight, age, cup size?
    She was tiny. Maybe 5'2" 110 lbs. Be cups and around 40 ish.

Reports

PerfectAss

Tiger

Stopped in last weekend for my first ever trip through warren. Had and excellent visit with Sasha. Mamasan was very friendly and asked if I was well taken care which I was. Was good to get the knots out after being in a car for almost 4 hours. Just wish I didn't live so damn far away.
    Height, weight, age, cup size?

Reports

Hotlcndyt

Tiger

Stopped in last weekend for my first ever trip through warren. Had and excellent visit with Sasha. Mamasan was very friendly and asked if I was well taken care which I was. Was good to get the knots out after being in a car for almost 4 hours. Just wish I didn't live so damn far away.

Reports

PerfectAss

Kat or sun

Good morning gents. I'm heading to Cleveland this weekend from southwest Ohio and on my way back I'd like to swing through Warren. Never been to warren or any of the spas. Any advice as to which one I should go to? I had a trip planned right about the time of all the raids so I guess I lucked out there as I read about the raids just before I was going to head up. I was lucky enough to get to work in the Raleigh Durham NC area all last winter and if you've never been, there are about 25 or 30 AMPs in that area. I was in heaven LOL. I know things are different now up in your area so any advice where to go would be great. PM is fine for any help. Thanks!
    Hot, I have been to the Kat several times but all the providers I've seen are gone (Cherry, Ruby, and Meme) the posts for the Sun are sounding pretty good on here but I think I would have to try the Kat one more time before I go back to the sun.

Reports

Hotlcndyt

Which spa?

Good morning gents. I'm heading to Cleveland this weekend from southwest Ohio and on my way back I'd like to swing through Warren. Never been to warren or any of the spas. Any advice as to which one I should go to? I had a trip planned right about the time of all the raids so I guess I lucked out there as I read about the raids just before I was going to head up. I was lucky enough to get to work in the Raleigh Durham NC area all last winter and if you've never been, there are about 25 or 30 AMPs in that area. I was in heaven LOL. I know things are different now up in your area so any advice where to go would be great. PM is fine for any help. Thanks!

Reports

Mister Hank

Hannah?

Quote Originally Posted by Hbear21  [View Original Post]
    When I was there last week. The lineup was Lisa, Hannah, Sasha (sp? At least that's who Sarah told me. I saw Lisa and had fun.
    Can someone confirm Hannah? She is worth the trip. More info on Lisa?

Reports

Hbear21

Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by StefanXl  [View Original Post]
    I've had good luck with DD, but always willing to try something new. Coffee sounds good. How large is she on top? Or just a little spinner type? Thinking of trying her next time. Not sure of the line up at Tiger anymore as I haven't stopped there in months and no posts lately here. Good luck to everyone!
    When I was there last week. The lineup was Lisa, Hannah, Sasha (sp? At least that's who Sarah told me. I saw Lisa and had fun.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 469 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations