Adult Vacation
The Companion Guru
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 520 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Tiger. Current line up?

Anyone have a current line-up at the Tiger? Been months since I visited last. Always had my Cherry Pie. Let me know.

Truck.

Nana

All the talk about nana and now to find out she's prego. I might have to take a dip in the warren AMP scene.

Nana

Quote Originally Posted by Goalash  [View Original Post]
    That is awesome, I always figured she would move on to a good solid relationship. Is she showing yet? If so, please post a baby bump pic for us.
    I can fantasize about nursing on those nipples.

Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by VampireWeekend  [View Original Post]
    I'm always up for a good walk before and after getting my creampie. I like to cut a profile for the cameras while walking in. Nana is doing fine. We're trying to come up with a name for the new baby. Any suggestions?
    That is awesome, I always figured she would move on to a good solid relationship. Is she showing yet? If so, please post a baby bump pic for us.

Cum again?

Quote Originally Posted by BookMan  [View Original Post]
    Spotters like the other guy. How has that turned out? Happy Mongering.
    Don't get that, please rephrase and clarify?

Quote Originally Posted by PhlipPhlop  [View Original Post]

P.S. The mention of sun for some reason triggered the memory of punch cards, those were the days.
    I too miss the punch cards. I actually have one I filled the day before the raids. Lucky me.

Creampie

That I can confirm, there are two. Not a big deal, I hope they show up at my door. Myself, I like to walk, not worth the risk. The old man once told me, A man will walk to the spa for a good creampie. Any idea who knocked Nana up, Due in September!
    I'm always up for a good walk before and after getting my creampie. I like to cut a profile for the cameras while walking in. Nana is doing fine. We're trying to come up with a name for the new baby. Any suggestions?

Be humble

Quote Originally Posted by Tf777  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. So I was hoping for a little advice. I have only been to a spa once (sun spa, 2011 ish) and I'm wondering if the process or approach to getting what you want is still the same. I know a lot of changes have happened in the spa world so I don't want to do something stupid. Any advice is appreciated, please feel free to send a private message if you'd like.
    Until you develope a relationship with Sarah, if your going to ts, tread lightly and follow her lead. She has to protect herself, so she is judging to make sure your not a threat to her livelihood. Take her hand go to the room she leads you to then tell her you want an hour and with who, then pay her her 60 . I always leave the donation on the table by the light, (as I wait for nana to come in ha ha) so it's in plain view. I leave a Benjamin, in my opinion less is unacceptable and more is up to you but don't be overly generous or you may erode the 100 standard which always sees to work for me. Easy peasy, once she is familiar with you then it's cake. Phlip.

P.S. The mention of sun for some reason triggered the memory of punch cards, those were the days.

You Must Have

That I can confirm, there are two. Not a big deal, I hope they show up at my door. Myself, I like to walk, not worth the risk. The old man once told me, A man will walk to the spa for a good creampie. Any idea who knocked Nana up, Due in September!
    Spotters like the other guy. How has that turned out? Happy Mongering.

Process

Hey fellas. So I was hoping for a little advice. I have only been to a spa once (sun spa, 2011 ish) and I'm wondering if the process or approach to getting what you want is still the same. I know a lot of changes have happened in the spa world so I don't want to do something stupid. Any advice is appreciated, please feel free to send a private message if you'd like.

Two

Quote Originally Posted by Goaloh  [View Original Post]
    There are none.

Quote Originally Posted by Goaloh  [View Original Post]
    20's or 30's or 40's or 50's from the Tiger spa. Doesn't matter. They are all hot with nice bodies. Can't be too choosey either now since there are few pure AMPs still around. Look at Miki back in the day. Hot Asian in her 40's or 50's. She is still working in Michigan. One day I might make the trip. I don't mind the drive and the experience will be reality, and not a dream.
    Haven't been to an AMP in Warren since the raids a few years ago. Not trying to start anything, but is it safe to park in the lot or should I park nearby & walk?

And Dim Lighting

Quote Originally Posted by VampireWeekend  [View Original Post]
    I would agree. What those girls got going for them is called Plastic Surgery. There has never been anyone in their 20's or even early 30's working at the AMPs except at Fantacy. Betty was the youngest at 19 when she started. Most of the girls there were in their 20's and early 30's. I had a flashback when Kip called me and told me Purple Rain died. I thought he meant Kelly. How I wish those Vitamins. I could use a chewable now.
    There is a reason the lights are dim at the spa. You don't want to over scrutinize anything your putting your dick in.

Anytime I'm in the basement / kitchen at tiger I think to myself that the ladies look pretty rough and used up. Then I think, how would I look if if I where fucking and sucking a dozen woman a day. I also think that the reason that bareback is so common, all that latex friction would have to tear a pussy and asshole up. I believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the little head don't have eyes for a reason.

I completely agree I never worry about their ages. I'm quite happy with their overall performance. I am hooked on the girls.

Korean Beauty Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by MisterPink  [View Original Post]
    Actually most of the girls there are in their late forties and fifties. Same difference. They're just better at hiding their age.
    I would agree. What those girls got going for them is called Plastic Surgery. There has never been anyone in their 20's or even early 30's working at the AMPs except at Fantacy. Betty was the youngest at 19 when she started. Most of the girls there were in their 20's and early 30's. I had a flashback when Kip called me and told me Purple Rain died. I thought he meant Kelly. How I wish those Vitamins. I could use a chewable now.

Posting Limitations