Reports

Kyle6002
    Quote Originally Posted by Samo38  [View Original Post]
    Debated posting this.
    Yeah, you shouldn't have!

Reports

Samo38

No I'm not porice.

Debated posting this. Went to big cat sat afternoon, paid my hour fee, met Cherry. Mama and Cherry kept asking if I was a cop, you police they kept asking. This isn't my first rodeo at an AMP, just not much in warren. Last time was with lisa\micki, ahhh the good old days. So they kept saying I looked like cop. Mama said I could only get 1\2 hour, OK, then she said hour, paid 10 more, then Cherry left room said only half and gave me 10 back. I get being careful but I tried every trick, rubbing, tried a lick etc. And cherry just kept saying you porice right? Finally done with the bs Session and she said you come back, we do more. I said probably not. Picked my $ up off the table and left. Moral of the story is don't have short hair and eat more, Cherry said most guys here fat. Maybe try other place next time.

Reports

PhlipPhlop

Welcome home

NANA Phlip.

Reports

Oilfield Trash
    I was charged $50 from Sarah. It just says on the door they are raising another $10 after the 1 rst. I've bee in the Hobby a long time and places like these are far and few apart. You can bet this is one local business I plan on donating money to so it stays open!

Reports

NewCleve

Sun

Went to Sun while traveling and drew "Choy". Older lady big set of double the's. Said she was Korean. Terrible service. I ended up walking out. Weak CBJ and put on the rubber while I was soft and said "Okay put it in baby". Very gruff voice. Would definitely NOT repeat.

Reports

KingIpinni

Wouldn't worry tooo much about $10-

Quote Originally Posted by MrRider  [View Original Post]
    Sun 60 on the 1st also. I,ll be switch to Folgers instead of Starbucks. LOL.
    There seems to be big trouble brewing in little China! Get the drift and enjoy it while you can. As I have contended for the last few years, loose lips sink ships!

Reports

MrRider

Fee

Quote Originally Posted by Hdrk55  [View Original Post]
    Theses a note on the door that says the fee is $60 after the first of next year.
    Sun 60 on the 1st also. I,ll be switch to Folgers instead of Starbucks. LOL.

Reports

Hdrk55

Fee

Quote Originally Posted by Hbear21  [View Original Post]
    I was there last Monday and I gave Sarah $50. So I don't think she raised to door fee.
    Theses a note on the door that says the fee is $60 after the first of next year.

Reports

MuffDvr69

Cherry

Just had a great visit with Cherry at the big cat, what a wonderful lady, I could definitely see blowing my entire paycheck there. Great therapist, pleasant personality, knows how to treat a guy. I will most definitely repeat in the future, thanks Tonto for the prior Intel. As Tonto mentioned earlier to me, great lady treat her right! Also from first hand experience, as of this afternoon the price of admission hasn't changed. Play safe.

Reports

Hbear21

Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Nana is well reviewed on this thread. Welcome to the Board. You mention that they are raising the door fee $10? Sarah charged you $60? Can any Seniors confirm that?

Thanks,

Tonto.
    I was there last Monday and I gave Sarah $50. So I don't think she raised to door fee.

Reports

Tonto Monger
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDvr69  [View Original Post]
    Good morning, I apologize for the previous post, I should have been more specific. By implying that she's a great therapist was from reading previous post. When I went to see her, and enjoy her company she wasn't there which left me sampling the new girl who happened to be Happy. Nice provider but not my cup of tea. On the way out the door I saw Nana from the old days at the Sun, she remembered me, and gave me a big hug. Had I known she was there I would have been all over her in a heartbeat. As for LEO if you read all my prior post on this site, I don't think so LOL. Play safe.
    Muff.

Check your pm. I know you're cool, but I didn't want to put that type of info on the public forum.

Tonto.

Reports

KingIpinni

Hi Ho Tonto.

Nana is well reviewed on this thread. Welcome to the Board. You mention that they are raising the door fee $10? Sarah charged you $60? Can any Seniors confirm that?

Thanks,

Tonto.
    Inflation is a *****, time to rebuget for future trips!

Reports

MuffDvr69

Cherry

She looks Asian. If you recall that she was a fantastic therapist, that implies that you've seen her before, so why do we need to provide a description?

And trust me, if you saw Cherry, you would remember her.

Not trying to be dick, but posts like yours sound like LEO going fishing.

Tonto.
    Good morning, I apologize for the previous post, I should have been more specific. By implying that she's a great therapist was from reading previous post. When I went to see her, and enjoy her company she wasn't there which left me sampling the new girl who happened to be Happy. Nice provider but not my cup of tea. On the way out the door I saw Nana from the old days at the Sun, she remembered me, and gave me a big hug. Had I known she was there I would have been all over her in a heartbeat. As for LEO if you read all my prior post on this site, I don't think so LOL. Play safe.

Reports

Tonto Monger

Door fee

Quote Originally Posted by OilfieldTrash  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by today and saw a new one for me. BBBJ, DATY, and then put on my ball cap and finished doggy. Her name was Nana. Not Hana. She was freaking amazing! Great shower, then massage, then the good stuff. She is prolly the sweetest almond I've tasted! LOL. Good service and never asked for the tip until we were finished. That's nice! But I'm sure after a few cheap guys think they are trying to shop at Walmart she will be like the rest. Don't spoi this one guys. She is well worth the cash. Even if they are raising the door price another $10.

Thanks,

Tonto.

Reports

Tonto Monger
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDvr69  [View Original Post]
    Good Afternoon, would you be kind enough to describe her to us? If I recall she was a fantastic therapist LOL.
    She looks Asian. If you recall that she was a fantastic therapist, that implies that you've seen her before, so why do we need to provide a description?

And trust me, if you saw Cherry, you would remember her.

Not trying to be dick, but posts like yours sound like LEO going fishing.

Tonto.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 474 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations