Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 471 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

HalfChi

Tiffany and Star at Sunny

Quote Originally Posted by CrRonaldo  [View Original Post]
    I had Tiffany last week. Young and tight bod, upsell and bad attitude. Asked for $. 50. I did my normal Tiger Spa offer, should have just left. Was very rushed, again this was jsut my own experience.
    Heard that from someone else too, guess YMMV on this one. She was really into me and tried a very weak upsell. I gave the typical offer and said maybe next time if she was worth it. I loved every minute of it.

Had Star last time I was there, Tiffany said she was going out of town and she wasn't back yet. Star has the same body, a little better at the massage and just as much fun.

Reports

Cr Ronaldo

Sunny Spa

I had Tiffany last week. Young and tight bod, upsell and bad attitude. Asked for $. 50. I did my normal Tiger Spa offer, should have just left. Was very rushed, again this was jsut my own experience.

Reports

KingIpinni

My Order!

Ok, I need a change! The lack of Asian cuisine in my diet is taking a toll on me. Any ideas on where I can find one similar to this beauty? If I stay a way from my favorite hobby much longer, I am going to have enough cash to purchase my own spa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ******_mduocsa5r51rl25tto1_1280.jpg‎  

Reports

Styles4405
    Cherry coming back would be awesome! I'm still looking for info on Tiffany at Sunny. Anyone know message me. I. visited tiger last week. Anyone want details message me.

Reports

Tonto Monger

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Hbear21  [View Original Post]
    I think most of us post as few details as possible to not give le any help with another raid. Most of us don't rock the boat.
    Spot on observation. Reports aren't necessary unless it's a real newsworthy event. The return of Cherry would certainly qualify. When I lost my phone I lost her cell #. I'd pay real money to know where she landed and how to contact her.

Best to keep it low key. Now, anybody been to an AMP lately?

Tonto.

Reports

Hbear21

Current affairs

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckConners  [View Original Post]
    I have always been offered a line-up, if I requested it. That may be because I was one of the best customers at the old Sun (used to be across the street in strip mall). But I would think this is still an option if you are a good enough customer at the new place. I haven't heard much mongering comments about the current state of the AMP's, share please if you have some experiences.
    I think most of us post as few details as possible to not give le any help with another raid. Most of us don't rock the boat.

Reports

ChuckConners

Re: Lineup

Like doc I have never had a lineup in the 15+ years I've been visiting AMPs. I tell Sarah what I want and she delivers. I am rarely disappointed. Even when she has girls I don't know she hasn't offered a lineup. I will ask next time if I don't know the girls. Thanks.
    I have always been offered a line-up, if I requested it. That may be because I was one of the best customers at the old Sun (used to be across the street in strip mall). But I would think this is still an option if you are a good enough customer at the new place. I haven't heard much mongering comments about the current state of the AMP's, share please if you have some experiences.

Reports

ChuckConners

Re: Lineup

Like doc I have never had a lineup in the 15+ years I've been visiting AMPs. I tell Sarah what I want and she delivers. I am rarely disappointed. Even when she has girls I don't know she hasn't offered a lineup. I will ask next time if I don't know the girls. Thanks.

Reports

Hbear21

Lineup

Quote Originally Posted by Torchkit  [View Original Post]
    You have to request it.

Reports

Styles4405
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDetroit  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about the rest of you but in 25 yrs. I've never been offered a lineup, a few times here's the new girl thing but nothing close to a lineup at an AMP. Doc.
    Was in the room, she brought them to me one by one and let me look and choose.

Reports

AsianBlowjob

Sunny

Went out on the Warren town this past week for the first time since the shutdown.

Went to the old Hot Sun Spa (Sunny) and caught a boner after a whiff of whatever it is that it smells like in there. It stinks like AMP.

The old lady walked me to my room and told me I would get a "young girl. " or so I thought.

The girl was younger, especially by Warren AMP standards, but was hardly hot.

She said her name was Young, so maybe that is what the mamma said?

She is not THAT "Young" from yester-year, she is a chubby girl with (IMHO) a flat face and ass.

It was early, so maybe she had just woke up, but she did not seem to be having any fun getting porked.

If I go back, I will pick another girl.

Reports

Torchkit
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDetroit  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about the rest of you but in 25 yrs. I've never been offered a lineup, a few times here's the new girl thing but nothing close to a lineup at an AMP. Doc.
    You have to request it.

Reports

DrDetroit

Lineup?

Quote Originally Posted by Styles4405  [View Original Post]
    Been to sunny a few times, wanted to try tiger. Got the lineup but saw a petite hanna and made my choice. A great massage and very very very relaxing.

Reports

Styles4405

Tried tiger finally

Been to sunny a few times, wanted to try tiger. Got the lineup but saw a petite hanna and made my choice. A great massage and very very very relaxing.

Reports

PerfectAss

Busy Weekend?

Drove Past Sun where a jaguar was pulling out, drove to Tiger and there is a jag in that parking lot, drove back to Sun, three cars in the parking lot, turn around, go back to Tiger, now the car And a flatbed truck in the lot, go back to Sun, three cars still in the lot, so I left, went to Lusty's in Akron, got 1/2 and 1/2 from Hanna for $.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 471 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations