Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 481 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Mattdakat
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryMan2  [View Original Post]
    I second that, saw Anna recently, really nice time. I believe Coffee is heading East. I enjoyed a visit with her as well. Super deep tissue massage. I have been having better luck at Sun than the Kat recently. Except of course an amazing time with Cherry before she left most of my visits to Kat have been lackluster and as I drove off I was wishing I simply stayed home. MM.
    Agree with the Anna comments, very pretty spinner. Saw her this week, really nice massage, no upsell at all. Rock hard bolt ons, said she'll be there a while. Also said Coffee left for New York.

Reports

MysteryMan2

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Samo38  [View Original Post]
    I would add 7-10 years on each age guess. I saw both Coffee and Anna and can recommend both. Anna tried a little more upsell over the 1 benny tip, but didn't harp long on it.
    I second that, saw Anna recently, really nice time. I believe Coffee is heading East. I enjoyed a visit with her as well. Super deep tissue massage. I have been having better luck at Sun than the Kat recently. Except of course an amazing time with Cherry before she left most of my visits to Kat have been lackluster and as I drove off I was wishing I simply stayed home. MM.

Reports

Samo38
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank69  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm sounds like Anna is the only one with decent boobs and she is younger. So far have not heard anything positive or negative about her.
    I would add 7-10 years on each age guess. I saw both Coffee and Anna and can recommend both. Anna tried a little more upsell over the 1 benny tip, but didn't harp long on it.

Reports

TruckFace

Who to see, recommendations?

Just some opinions. My go to as of late has been Cherry. From what I'm reading she's on vacation. Any suggestions? PM me if you would like to get into detail. Plan on making the trip early next week.

Thanks.

Truck.

Reports

Ehebruch

Lisa

Saw Lisa this week at el Tigre. I had a great time with her overall. The table shower was lacking, but we had fun conversation and a great time back at the room. She was very accommodating and warm. 1. 2 is my usual tip and she did not try to upsell or rush. She says that she should be in town for a while, I would definitely recommend.

Reports

Frank69

Bolt ons

Quote Originally Posted by MrRider  [View Original Post]
    Oh sorry here you go I was just sharing some info if any one has an interest. Lisa 5 ft3 34 c about 40 120 lb very good looking women with shorter brown hair.

Anna late 20,s 5 ft4 34 boltons 105 lb petite and pretty coffee 130 5 ft5 36 c early 30's. Sexy and curvy. I highly recommend a visit. Sorry no baton twirling can't even get a slip and slide nowadays. Just a nice table shower and massage.
    Hmmmm sounds like Anna is the only one with decent boobs and she is younger. So far have not heard anything positive or negative about her.

Reports

Hdrk55

Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by MrStyles4405  [View Original Post]
    Lisa sucks. See chanel.
    Saw Chanel last weekend.

Enjoyed my stay.

Would recommend.

Reports

Brian Dude

Making a warren trip in a day or two

So expert opinion (since Cherry and Nana are out and they're the last two I saw) is Tiger worth visiting or should I go Sun. I generally appreciate a quality performane over looks. Any feedback is appreciated on who to ask for.

Reports

MrStyles4405
    Lisa sucks. See chanel.

Reports

MrRider

Who are you

Quote Originally Posted by Frank69  [View Original Post]
    I don't know any of these girls? Can we get a physical description of any of them? Do any of them have any talents like baton twirling or are we just waiting on cherry to come back?
    Oh sorry here you go I was just sharing some info if any one has an interest. Lisa 5 ft3 34 c about 40 120 lb very good looking women with shorter brown hair.

Anna late 20,s 5 ft4 34 boltons 105 lb petite and pretty coffee 130 5 ft5 36 c early 30's. Sexy and curvy. I highly recommend a visit. Sorry no baton twirling can't even get a slip and slide nowadays. Just a nice table shower and massage.

Reports

Frank69

Who are you

Quote Originally Posted by MrRider  [View Original Post]
    Cherry gone Lisa back at Cat she gives a very nice massage.

Coffee and Anna at Sun.
    I don't know any of these girls? Can we get a physical description of any of them? Do any of them have any talents like baton twirling or are we just waiting on cherry to come back?

Reports

VampireWeekend

Book by any Man

Quote Originally Posted by BookMan  [View Original Post]
    She was named as part of the line up at Tiger on a post dated 1 15 15 along with Cherry and Nana. Happy Mongering.
    You're ALIVE! I was wondering what happened to you. Haven't seen you on the boards for awhile.

Reports

MrRider

Line ups

Cherry gone Lisa back at Cat she gives a very nice massage.

Coffee and Anna at Sun.

Reports

Book Man

Yumi

Quote Originally Posted by PhlipPhlop  [View Original Post]
    Sure you don't have tiger confused with Sunny who is yumi and Chanel? Phlip.
    She was named as part of the line up at Tiger on a post dated 1 15 15 along with Cherry and Nana. Happy Mongering.

Reports

Minicooperls

Yumi and chanel

Quote Originally Posted by PhlipPhlop  [View Original Post]
    Sure you don't have tiger confused with Sunny who is yumi and Chanel? Phlip.
    Chanel is new at Tiger. Been there a couple months. Yumi has come and gone. Both at Tiger.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 481 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations