Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 470 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

ChuckConners

Re: Lineup

Quote Originally Posted by Hbear21  [View Original Post]
    Like doc I have never had a lineup in the 15+ years I've been visiting AMPs. I tell Sarah what I want and she delivers. I am rarely disappointed. Even when she has girls I don't know she hasn't offered a lineup. I will ask next time if I don't know the girls. Thanks.
    I have always been offered a line-up, if I requested it. That may be because I was one of the best customers at the old Sun (used to be across the street in strip mall). But I would think this is still an option if you are a good enough customer at the new place. I haven't heard much mongering comments about the current state of the AMP's, share please if you have some experiences.

Reports

ChuckConners

Re: Lineup

Quote Originally Posted by Hbear21  [View Original Post]
    Like doc I have never had a lineup in the 15+ years I've been visiting AMPs. I tell Sarah what I want and she delivers. I am rarely disappointed. Even when she has girls I don't know she hasn't offered a lineup. I will ask next time if I don't know the girls. Thanks.
    I have always been offered a line-up, if I requested it. That may be because I was one of the best customers at the old Sun (used to be across the street in strip mall). But I would think this is still an option if you are a good enough customer at the new place. I haven't heard much mongering comments about the current state of the AMP's, share please if you have some experiences.

Reports

Hbear21

Lineup

Quote Originally Posted by Torchkit  [View Original Post]
    You have to request it.

Reports

Styles4405
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDetroit  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about the rest of you but in 25 yrs. I've never been offered a lineup, a few times here's the new girl thing but nothing close to a lineup at an AMP. Doc.
    Was in the room, she brought them to me one by one and let me look and choose.

Reports

AsianBlowjob

Sunny

Went out on the Warren town this past week for the first time since the shutdown.

Went to the old Hot Sun Spa (Sunny) and caught a boner after a whiff of whatever it is that it smells like in there. It stinks like AMP.

The old lady walked me to my room and told me I would get a "young girl. " or so I thought.

The girl was younger, especially by Warren AMP standards, but was hardly hot.

She said her name was Young, so maybe that is what the mamma said?

She is not THAT "Young" from yester-year, she is a chubby girl with (IMHO) a flat face and ass.

It was early, so maybe she had just woke up, but she did not seem to be having any fun getting porked.

If I go back, I will pick another girl.

Reports

Torchkit
    I don't know about the rest of you but in 25 yrs. I've never been offered a lineup, a few times here's the new girl thing but nothing close to a lineup at an AMP. Doc.
    You have to request it.

Reports

DrDetroit

Lineup?

Quote Originally Posted by Styles4405  [View Original Post]
    Been to sunny a few times, wanted to try tiger. Got the lineup but saw a petite hanna and made my choice. A great massage and very very very relaxing.

Reports

Styles4405

Tried tiger finally

Been to sunny a few times, wanted to try tiger. Got the lineup but saw a petite hanna and made my choice. A great massage and very very very relaxing.

Reports

PerfectAss

Busy Weekend?

Drove Past Sun where a jaguar was pulling out, drove to Tiger and there is a jag in that parking lot, drove back to Sun, three cars in the parking lot, turn around, go back to Tiger, now the car And a flatbed truck in the lot, go back to Sun, three cars still in the lot, so I left, went to Lusty's in Akron, got 1/2 and 1/2 from Hanna for $.

Reports

Hbear21

Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the currant lineup called but no answer wich is odd someone always answers.
    I always call before I go. Sarah usually answers but if she doesn't the older woman does. I've never called that the phone wasn't answered. I'm planning on going later this week. I'll find out then. Who knows maybe they were real busy.

Reports

Bikerman

Tiger

Anyone know the currant lineup called but no answer wich is odd someone always answers.

Reports

HalfChi

Sun

Went to sun today, was lucky enough to score Tiffany today. What a wonderful woman, great body and had a very good time. Will definitely repeat with her!

No S&S but lots of fun on the TS. She has a great attitude and a great body to go with it!

Reports

IrishCoffee

Tiger

Was thinking of checking out Tiger but heard a rumor about PD harassment post visit anyone else?

Reports

IrishCoffee
    Stopped at Tiger last week and saw Sasha overall a good time but a bit rushed at the end as the door bell rang 4 times in 10-15 min on passsing to the hotbox spyed a new? Girl a bit tall maybe 30 ish hard to tell very good looking in a long red dress. Who mite this be? Doc.
    Was thinking of checking out the Tiger but heard some rumors of pd harassment post visit anyone else?

Reports

Frank69

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by MrRider  [View Original Post]
    I believe the state auctioned it off. Those things are hard to find nowadays.

Priceless. LOL.
    I find this funny, and a little sad.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 470 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations