Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 543 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 8139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8139

    3 some

    Quote Originally Posted by FigureRingLyle  [View Original Post]
    Hey gentlemen, I was wondering if anyone ever had 2 girls in the same session. I remember one time at Sun finishing up (can't remember girls name) and the door was open I was just getting my boxers on and another girl walks in and starts grabbing the boys and a little playful banter between the two to the effect of hands off he's mine, nothing serious of course. But remembering that kind of got the wheels turning. Curious if anyone has ever tried this and do the girls get down with each other too?
    Last time I was at Tiger, Candy actually suggested that when I see her next that we do a threesome. I think she just wants to do less work, because I usually take the full 60 to get my rocks off. It's definitely available though. If you're going to try it, I suggest that you go in on a slow day.

  2. #8138
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1268

    3 way

    I have had three ways at several AMPs on several occasions. It usually just depends on if the place knows you and how busy they are. You can always ask.

    Stay safe. Daz.

    Quote Originally Posted by FigureRingLyle  [View Original Post]
    Hey gentlemen, I was wondering if anyone ever had 2 girls in the same session. I remember one time at Sun finishing up (can't remember girls name) and the door was open I was just getting my boxers on and another girl walks in and starts grabbing the boys and a little playful banter between the two to the effect of hands off he's mine, nothing serious of course. But remembering that kind of got the wheels turning. Curious if anyone has ever tried this and do the girls get down with each other too?

  3. #8137

    Cheating

    With sun getting a little run, I'm thinking about cheating on Sara, the reason I go to tiger is because I know 60 to walk in, a hundred on the dresser under the lamp and I walk out happy. I hate haggling and up charge, so my question to sun loyalists is what can expect? Will sun ladies happily take a Benny or will they haggle, settle then perform with a little less enthusiasm thanks Phlip.

  4. #8136

    Threesome

    Hey gentlemen, I was wondering if anyone ever had 2 girls in the same session. I remember one time at Sun finishing up (can't remember girls name) and the door was open I was just getting my boxers on and another girl walks in and starts grabbing the boys and a little playful banter between the two to the effect of hands off he's mine, nothing serious of course. But remembering that kind of got the wheels turning. Curious if anyone has ever tried this and do the girls get down with each other too?

  5. #8135

    Sun. Mya. Good tyme.

    Stopped at the sun tonight, saw Mya. Nice body on that one, love the golden hair, the perky titties, and the not completely bald kat. (a totally bald kat does nothing for me.).

    40 hh + $, and if I can get her again, I will go back.

  6. #8134

    Skinny = Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by Tf777  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. So I'm looking at making a trip to the AMPs soon. I'm wondering, if I'm looking for a skinnier lady what would be the better choice, tiger or sun? Any recommendations? I saw candy a while back (right when she became the talk of the town) and I see she is gone now. Had a good experience but I'm pretty easy to please. Thanks in advance.
    Your better choice would be Chelsea at Sun.

  7. #8133
    Quote Originally Posted by Tf777  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. So I'm looking at making a trip to the AMPs soon. I'm wondering, if I'm looking for a skinnier lady what would be the better choice, tiger or sun? Any recommendations? I saw candy a while back (right when she became the talk of the town) and I see she is gone now. Had a good experience but I'm pretty easy to please. Thanks in advance.
    In my experience, most of the girls at the Korean spas are thin to average. I've only once had one that I would consider heavy, and she was a really good time. But between Tiger and Sunny, the girls at Sunny tend to be both younger and thinner, with a few exceptions.

  8. #8132

    Thoughts?

    Hey fellas. So I'm looking at making a trip to the AMPs soon. I'm wondering, if I'm looking for a skinnier lady what would be the better choice, tiger or sun? Any recommendations? I saw candy a while back (right when she became the talk of the town) and I see she is gone now. Had a good experience but I'm pretty easy to please. Thanks in advance.

  9. #8131

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterJao  [View Original Post]
    I saw a Mya at 76 Spa in Youngstown just a few months before they closed. She was exceptionally pretty, and very petite. Wonder if it's the same girl?
    I'm not sure if she's the same girl. This Mya was petite and had a very tight looking body. A little older looking but very pretty with golden shoulder length hair. She looked familiar. Like I met her before at another spa maybe the old Sun or Tokyo. Then for a moment I thought she was the old Mya that worked at the old Sun Spa because she was a little busty like that Mya but definitely upgraded in looks.

  10. #8130
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPink  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mya on the way out and she looked very familiar.
    I saw a Mya at 76 Spa in Youngstown just a few months before they closed. She was exceptionally pretty, and very petite. Wonder if it's the same girl?

  11. #8129

    Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah688  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of circulation for a while so I figured I'd jump back in with a long overdue return to Warren. Could someone please let me know what the going house fees are now and the expectation after the flip. My last visit they were. 40 then $. If it matters I plan on visiting Sun but would appreciate info on the others if it's different. Any personal recommendations? Thanks.

    Keep Your Powder Dry. C688.
    Cheetah688, if you're going to Sun, it's 60 h or 40 hh + $20-40. I was just there last Saturday and it was Chelsea (like in Clinton), Mya, Sasha, and I think Anna. I had Chelsea who looked like a younger Asian version of Jennifer Aniston. She's not busty but was very responsive to that. I had her for 40 hh +'100 and wasn't rushed. Saw Mya on the way out and she looked very familiar.

  12. #8128

    Tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by Goaloh  [View Original Post]
    If you get Cherry and know Cherry and tip Cherry well and if she likes you, you will get a SNS. If you are a once in 6 months monger. Very unlikely it will happen. Any time I get Cherry, always a SNS. Just because other mongers post reviews, doesn't mean you will get the same treatment. Too many people want everything, without putting forth the effort.
    Well that's where I'm wrong, it was my first time seeing Cherry and I am a "once every few months" kinda visitor, it's all I have the time for. So it's something we have to work towards, I just had figured every time was always the same. I'll take the error on this. Either way it wasn't bad, just not what I had built myself up for.

  13. #8127
    Quote Originally Posted by Hematoma  [View Original Post]
    So it's Lisa and Cherry right now. Any idea who the third is?

    Thanks.
    On Tuesday it was Candy, Cherry, CiCi.

  14. #8126

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah688  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of circulation for a while so I figured I'd jump back in with a long overdue return to Warren. Could someone please let me know what the going house fees are now and the expectation after the flip. My last visit they were. 40 then $. If it matters I plan on visiting Sun but would appreciate info on the others if it's different. Any personal recommendations? Thanks.

    Keep Your Powder Dry. C688.
    Yes, that's what I pay at Tiger f/hhr, never been to sun.

  15. #8125
    Quote Originally Posted by Goaloh  [View Original Post]
    Gone fishing.
    So it's Lisa and Cherry right now. Any idea who the third is?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Worldwide escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape