Adult Vacation

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 921 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Sophia At Smilers

Quote Originally Posted by Filonius12  [View Original Post]

I was able to get the name of the cute girl and will def be seeing her next. Willing to share if someone else would like to share as well.
    I sent Filonius12 the name, description and where to find a very hot Korean girl in exchange for the girl's name that he says he is willing to share / trade for. Guess what? He reneged with a PM to me saying "I already know about her bud". So if anyone is interested her name is Sophia, I met her yesterday. No need to trade your utr now.

East

To a trip to the East last week. Got right in and got Michelle. Tall darker skin beauty. All I can say is she is worth every penny. English is the best I have have in a long time. She took her time and was very accommodating. The next time you stop in ask for her. She said she is only there for a couple more weeks have fun.

Never Mind

I was able to get the name of the cute girl and will def be seeing her next. Willing to share if someone else would like to share as well.
    No need to send me her name, I went there today after calling to make an appointment. Didn't ask for anyone in particular. When I got there a beautiful young woman took me in and asked who I made the appointment with. Not knowing her name I said "you" with a big smile on my face. She said I'm manager today. So I asked her name and said I'll ask for you next time. She agreed to that. She is VERY pretty and youngish but she is also a smaller BBW, emphasis on the 2nd B. I'm not normally attracted to BBW, even smaller ones but she is an exception.

So anyway, she sent in Mimi, much more my type bodywise. About 5' 100 lbs, pretty, nice flat stomach, mid 30's, very playful and an excellent massage. She told me 3 times "nice body, nice hands" but I imagine she finds something good to say about all her customers in hopes of drawing more from our wallets. It's a game they play and when they play it well it sometimes pays off, as in today with me.

Nice Post From A Newbie

So I gave smilers a second chance. First got there and clearly they were busy. Saturday afternoon I get it. Mama san tells me 15 min and that quickly became 35 min 10 of which were in the sauna which began to suffocate me (guess I'm not used to them), Not cool. I finally went to the "office" and politely tapped on the door. I tap again. The room next to the office opens right before the office door opens. And I get a quick glimpse of what appears to be a not so asian girl and then the door closed and the office opened. I tell the women I get they're busy but 35 min? At least give me a heads up. She says alright and gets a shower going. Says a younger girl will take me after the shower. Great. Loveless shower by mamasan which I'm not sure if I care or don't but I'm pissed that I'm not having a good experience. But there is a chance they might make a turn around with the little cute as fuck non asian girl. Shower ends and in walks "jessica" who is now "Jenny". Good and bad. Bad cause I wanted that other girl badddd but good cause Jessica is a super cool chick. About a 4 in looks 12 in personality 6 sexiness. Ill take it. Great massage decent HE. Wasnt able to tip my normal tip by a buck or two as I counted wrong but we laughed about it and ended on a great note. I was able to get the name of the cute girl and will def be seeing her next. Willing to share if someone else would like to share as well.
    Well, nice except for one detail. Share means to give freely part of what you have. What you have offered is a swap. This site is about sharing but I'll bite anyway and send you a PM about a girl for a swap. This is against my better judgment because now I'll probably be swamped with PMs asking for information about both girls, providing you come through with the "share"/ swap.

Smilers second chance

So I gave smilers a second chance. First got there and clearly they were busy. Saturday afternoon I get it. Mama san tells me 15 min and that quickly became 35 min 10 of which were in the sauna which began to suffocate me (guess I'm not used to them), Not cool. I finally went to the "office" and politely tapped on the door. I tap again. The room next to the office opens right before the office door opens. And I get a quick glimpse of what appears to be a not so asian girl and then the door closed and the office opened. I tell the women I get they're busy but 35 min? At least give me a heads up. She says alright and gets a shower going. Says a younger girl will take me after the shower. Great. Loveless shower by mamasan which I'm not sure if I care or don't but I'm pissed that I'm not having a good experience. But there is a chance they might make a turn around with the little cute as fuck non asian girl. Shower ends and in walks "jessica" who is now "Jenny". Good and bad. Bad cause I wanted that other girl badddd but good cause Jessica is a super cool chick. About a 4 in looks 12 in personality 6 sexiness. Ill take it. Great massage decent HE. Wasnt able to tip my normal tip by a buck or two as I counted wrong but we laughed about it and ended on a great note. I was able to get the name of the cute girl and will def be seeing her next. Willing to share if someone else would like to share as well.

Far East / Pleasant

Any new or returning talent at the East? I am surprised to hear Pleasant is on the rise, had to walk my last time, just one girl and she was terrible. Going down soon any info would be appreciated and as always requests to keep a Gem UTR always honored.

Pleasant St

Quote Originally Posted by Adiabatic  [View Original Post]
    I was just at Pleasant St and there was no mention by Mama of price, certainly not 200. I paid the usual 140 with Anna.
    I kinda figured she was trying to take advantage of me because I usually tip the girls more than $140 and the girls talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    Evidently she is friends with Anna who told her I wanted to "cum" 2 times for $140 plus extra if she was willing. She said NO. 1 time only. The next visit mamason took me to a room, told me she was told I want to cum 2 times by Anna and told me it was $200 for 1 time plus $70 for house and $300 for 2 times with a shower in between to get cleaned and pumped up again. Told her I didn't need the 2nd shower because I keep the erection for 2 times ust wanted 2 different positions. She reiterated to $200 for the girl for 1 time and $300 for 2 times. I haven't been back.
    I was just at Pleasant St and there was no mention by Mama of price, certainly not 200. I paid the usual 140 with Anna.

Lilly Reflexology- won't repeat

http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...t-girl/7988118

So the ad says Lily but the sign outside says Tammy Reflexology. Nice prominent neon "OPEN" sign in the window on Park Ave so I can't see this place open for much longer. No back entrance so you have to take the walk of shame to the front door, although you can walk right in to an inner entrance so you won't be left standing outside. Inside the door was ajar with no bell, even no sign on the door. I will say she was young and attractive. Hour was 60, and she even said "hour". First 30 minutes was how many ways you can knead and stroke someone's back. A few minutes on the legs, then a minute or so of soft touch. Then the flip. She wanted 50 but I only brought 40, and she agreed. HE was standard. I got a little otc upstairs, but I didn't try for anything else since I didn't have what she wanted. Too bad because she was one of the younger and cuter AMP women I've had. But for 110 I think there's better out there.

Re: Apple

With a range of young (er) women or is it still a senior center?

Quote Originally Posted by Westbayman2000  [View Original Post]
    Back in business. Seems like LE is no longer focused on this. . 7 and 1. 4 damage for FS.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbayman2000  [View Original Post]
    Back in business. Seems like LE is no longer focused on this. . 7 and 1. 4 damage for FS.
    Was this with the old lady that has been running this place for about a year. Can you describe the provider and are the table showers working again?

Pleasant St

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    If it is a new trend, I'm out and I've been going there for years.
    Evidently she is friends with Anna who told her I wanted to "cum" 2 times for $140 plus extra if she was willing. She said NO. 1 time only. The next visit mamason took me to a room, told me she was told I want to cum 2 times by Anna and told me it was $200 for 1 time plus $70 for house and $300 for 2 times with a shower in between to get cleaned and pumped up again. Told her I didn't need the 2nd shower because I keep the erection for 2 times ust wanted 2 different positions. She reiterated to $200 for the girl for 1 time and $300 for 2 times. I haven't been back.

Apple

Posting again

Good to see you posting again HAH! Missed your many reviews and info!!

Jenny

Been wanting to check that place out could you pm me the extras list so I could go prepared?

Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Jenny is the young, cute, small bbw Asian with the nice big all natural 36 D's.

Her English is perfect but that's both good and bad. Easy to talk to BUT she negotiates the extras like a pro.

I also found her table shower to be long but boring (not sexy at all) and she dragged out the actual massage so that nothing was done after the extras. More on her menu than most but you'll pay LOL.

Posting Limitations