Buttons on USASG
Scroguard.com

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Topper1991
    True or not I wanted to mention the following with all the BB and BBBJ talk lately.

STD's are passed along in a variety of ways. Condoms certainly help when used correctly (for oral, anal, and vaginal sex) but are not 100% perfect. However, herpes and genital warts are passed along via skin on skin contact. That is, you can get either even while wearing a condom because they can pass through skin near your penis or mouth also. Both can be transmitted orally, vaginally, or anally.

Some choices in who we see are higher risk than others. Be aware, take precautions, and if you happen to have a STD please be conscientious and try to not pass it along to the rest of us.

http://lexington.craigslist.org/cas/4798697710.html

Reports

Lexiboy

Rooms

Quote Originally Posted by OneSwiss  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if there is a motel in Lexington that rents rooms on a short time basis like the Manor in Louisville? If there is no such place is there a place with reasonable rates but is still clean? Any information via PM would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    I know for a while Catalina, Days and maybe the one on and. Broadway just past New Circle rented for 2-3 hours for $25. They are all rat holes though.

Reports

OneSwiss

Rooms

Can anyone tell me if there is a motel in Lexington that rents rooms on a short time basis like the Manor in Louisville? If there is no such place is there a place with reasonable rates but is still clean? Any information via PM would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Reports

KaintuckMan

Anybody know if there are any Frankfort ladies?

Does anybody know of any reliable ladies in the Frankfort area? Pm me and if there any UTR ladies in Frankfort also? Thanks.

Reports

StreetGame45
    Quote Originally Posted by VettesRule  [View Original Post]
    But maybe the lawyer in me causes concern. The room is in someones name (paying cash or CC doesn't matter, they require ID) unless you let the lady obtain it for you and then she will want to keep it for herself. Any number of things can occur during that time. Drug transactions, robberies, OD's, etc. They all lead back to the registered guest. The liabilities are ENORMOUS. If the lady or gent slips and falls in the bathroom and requires EMT, guess who's name is on the police report? Too much downside for me to save $50 bucks.
    I'm seeing a lady who is not paid to be there. There's nothing illegal going on. She doesn't use drugs or acohol even. Neither do I. Wests lady is the same. Your taking a risk anytime you see anyone. West is a good guy. I've spent alot of hours talking with him and I know his character. Maybe I should rethink it.

Some of the guys that responded negatively are seeing SW's and parking cars in public places. How is that any less riskier. The rest are seeing BP ladies in hotel rooms. Most are druggies and could od or get arrested at any point. Maybe not while your there but the cops are going to check her phone messages and even with burner phones they can find where you live and work with cell tower info they really want. So everyone doing this is taking a risk.

I probably need to rethink it and only consider people that I know personally. I trust West and know him to be a man of honor and his word is good. I had a couple of offers that I left on the table just cause I didn't know the person that well. Whoever I did trade out with I would have to know them. Meet in person and have a relationship with them. I've done some deals with Defcon I've found him to be a man of his word. Baserx is somebody I would trust with my life. I talk to these guys everyday. We trade info and look out for each other.

I'm not going to hand a key to a room in my name to just anyone. I would have to know them well and have some understanding about what they are going to do with the room and who they are bringing. I'm a. Good judge of Character. With the right people its an option that works out well. Its worth it to me. If not to you then that's understandable. Were all taking risks doing the things we are doing. I'm not made of money. I am always looking for an angle. Pooling resources works with the right people. If you got lots of money and can afford hotel rooms every week good for you. I can't. I can a couple of times a month. I'm looking for ways to double my ability to afford to see the ladies that I currently see.

Everything I do is planned out and thought through. I don't shoot from the hip. I take risks just like you do but I stack the odds in my favor as much as possible. This has worked for me in the past with the right guys.

Reports

CashBubba
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetGame45  [View Original Post]
    Nobody from the forum took me up on it last Tuesday. I've exchanged rooms with WestLexSw several times. It worked without a hitch. Pm him for details. Here is his post on the subject from the the SW forum.
    This is from my own personal paranoia reasoning but I will never give a room key for a room that I rented in my name with my driver license and/or credit card to another person and therefore I don't expect I would ever ask someone to take on a liability risk for me that I am not willing to take on myself.

Since the hotel takes a copy of your driver license if paying by cash your driver license number is available to use to bill, find, and if need be arrest you for anything done during the time frame of the rental whether or not you are present when it happens.

If paying by credit card it's even easier because when you sign that check in authorization form during check in you are giving the hotel the right to charge your card for any damages done during the time-frame of the rental and again is doesn't matter if you are present or not when the damage happens. Also as a paranoia side note with a credit card it is easier to track you down since those credit card companies can track you better than the NSA ever wished they could.

There are just too many unknowns that branch out with each person you give a room key to. Doesn't matter who they are you are the responsible party everyone is going to come after if anything happens.

Even if I have known my friend for a long time there is no guarantee I know the person they are meeting with and can trust with my entire financial future. My friend is more than likely a trustworthy person otherwise I wouldn't have loaned him the room key but that trust cannot be applied to someone he brings to the room by any reasoning. There is just too much liability exposure for me to ever do something like that.

My hat is off to you for being willing to take on that risk for your friends.

Remember it doesn't have to be the friend or the friend's friend that could put you in a lawsuit instead it could be the the friend's friend's husband that decides to kick the door down and do expense damage to the room that I would be solely financially responsible for.

Man it makes me tremble to even think about doing something like that you have got some balls. I would not be able to sleep a wink, I would probably watch the room from a distance until my friend left and check the room to make sure there is no damage.

I lost a card to a room I rented for a meet up one night and immediately after the meet up I went to the front desk and checked out to make sure if someone found the card and wanted to enter the room after I left they couldn't.

And yeah before you say it I'll say "Paranoia, the destroyer". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRpAANsoG8I.

Reports

Ralphisit

Once upon a time.

Quote Originally Posted by VettesRule  [View Original Post]
    But maybe the lawyer in me causes concern. The room is in someones name (paying cash or CC doesn't matter, they require ID) unless you let the lady obtain it for you and then she will want to keep it for herself. Any number of things can occur during that time. Drug transactions, robberies, OD's, etc. They all lead back to the registered guest. The liabilities are ENORMOUS. If the lady or gent slips and falls in the bathroom and requires EMT, guess who's name is on the police report? Too much downside for me to save $50 bucks.
    Or, she steals the TV, linens, bath room fixtures. Etc.

Reports

VettesRule

Intriguing Idea

Nobody from the forum took me up on it last Tuesday. I've exchanged rooms with WestLexSw several times. It worked without a hitch. Pm him for details. Here is his post on the subject from the the SW forum.

Reports

StreetGame45

Hotel room exchange program -. Revisit

Quote Originally Posted by Jman3848  [View Original Post]
    I really like the idea, how did it turn out? PM is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by SportyOne81  [View Original Post]
    Super idea, I only wished I had more action down my way. I visit Lexington often and would be interested. PM is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by WestLexSw  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for street here, we have done this a couple times and its worked quite well, especially when you have a competiton on who can destroy the bed the most haha. Its worked out really well for my lady and me and allows us to meet up in that setting more often than we could otherwise.

Reports

SportyOne81

Room

Quote Originally Posted by Jman3848  [View Original Post]
    Super idea, I only wished I had more action down my way. I visit Lexington often and would be interested. PM is fine.

Reports

Dwnrrth

Dead

Lexington is dead and completely frustrating these days. Am I the only one who thinks so? It's worth driving to Cinci. Selection and quality is huge. Downside is it has completely spoiled me. I've tried some lady's back here recently that get good remarks down here and there is just no comparing. Don't want to leave them bad reviews as they are sweet and have good personalities but my gosh that's it. Perhaps if there was more competition. Maybe I'm just doing something wrong. I've tried to get some of the girls up there to make some trips but none have done so yet.

Frustrated.

Reports

Topper1991
    I was poking around on the Cinci board as I'm up there a bit and just now noticed (yes I'm a bit slow at times it seems) a ISO section that seems to be fairly successful. I'm sure we wouldn't be able to make that happen as we simply don't have the city population and board volume but what an awesome idea.

Pining away for 'new' as I'm not going back to BP and landing solid 'quality' reasonably priced leads seems to be slow right now.

Reports

Jman3848
    Okay I'm going to try to explain this offer to you as simply as I possibly can. How many of you guys have ever used a hotel room for an hour or 3 and walked away thinking what a waste. This room is going to be totally empty for the next 22 hours.

I am seeing a couple of married ladies I've met from craigslist. I have been trading out hotel rooms with some friends for future consideration when they have purchased a room. Its been kind of like buying. A room for the day for me and my friends and getting one free later in return.

Here is an example of how this works. Two weeks ago I purchased a room for me and one of my lady friends. We used the room from 10 until 1. Yeah she's a wildcat and it took every bit of that time. It was a two bed room and I requested two cards. When I got finished I meet my friend and gave him his card and he used the room later that afternoon. The following week he returned the favor. I actually used that room that afternoon and the next morning as well with a SW. I even offered it to another friend that night. That got me thinking about how many rooms are probably going to waste by guys on this forum. So I an making an offer here to see how this works.

I am getting a room next Tuesday. I am offering it to a couple of guys free of charge. The following week another of the guys in the initial deal buys the room and the same 3 guys use it. The 3rd week the same thing. So basically you get to use a hotel room on 3 different days for the cost of one room.

I am only making this offer to seniors only and you must will be willing to text and meet me to set up the details. Tuesday I am using it that morning. I need someone that can use it that afternoon and someone else that can use it that night.

Pm me for details and any questions or concerns you might have.

Reports

Mrc68

Lily G

Had a dream with her last week. Sweet girl not an addict just likes to smoke a little and drink nothing you wouldn't find many people her age. Witty and fun to talk with you can get a true GFE when you spend time with her. Like others said not a clock watcher. The thing that goes with that is she doesn't promise anything til she knows she can get along with you but if your a normal guy I'm sure that won't be a problem. And also since she doesn't run one guy after another thru a cheap hotel she isn't very available. She screens and wants a picture before she meets you and its a slow process. Also she isn't an addict who goes days without sleeping and partys all night so late at night she is difficult to get in touch with. So just keep that in mind if your not wanting to invest some time when you see her it won't be in and out I'm guessing. As far as looks she's really cute in good shape with an average / athletic build. Not super skinny but small and petite. Does have some signs of being a mom but that's to be expected with any MILF. For performance she's not mechanical and really enjoys her work. Overall I wouldn't say she's perfect I have seen girls I would say are her equal on looks but all together she's a great provider. Just keep in mind she may not be for you if your schedule isn't very flexible or at least you may have to wait and work to make a meeting happen.

For info contact streetgames you can see plenty of previous post on here about her.

Reports

Marko15

General question SW vs BP

I have tried to review most of the encounters I've had on BP. So know I'm just looking for a little insight from some of the members that have been around. Is anyone else getting bored with the BP providers. Granted I'm not stepping up to the high dollar ones either. I have tried the SW approach a couple times ( check out my post on hotel parking lots so you know where I'm coming from) and I think that might be more of a thrill. For you guys who have done both I would like to hear your thoughts on the pros and cons (no pun intended) of both. For me the pros of BP are that 1) easier to find 2) can check reviews 3) less chance of LEO. Cons 1) getting boring 2) cost 3) hoping it's the girl in the pic.
    For SW pros 1) cost 2) thrill of the hunt ( I think) 3) you see them in person before you decide to pick them up. Cons 1) Leo 2) may not always find one 3) you never no what's getting in your car 4) finding a place.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations