Sun4RX
The Companion Guru

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 117 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Inside lube

Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I had a provider many years ago show me that if you put a drop or two of lube inside the condom, it feels close to BBFS. As long as you are not putting a Magnum on a mini-dick, the lube doesn't make it easier to have it pull off during the deed.

This "inside lube" is one reason the Female Condom feels so good.
    Great tip! Makes sense. Thanks! I'll try that the next time. It'll be a while, but I'll definitely remember your suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I had a provider many years ago show me that if you put a drop or two of lube inside the condom, it feels close to BBFS. As long as you are not putting a Magnum on a mini-dick, the lube doesn't make it easier to have it pull off during the deed.

Wow!

Much better!

Thanks for the info!

Lube'm Up

Quote Originally Posted by Jman3848  [View Original Post]
    Magnum Bareskin. I think I like them better than the magnum thins.

Nice choice

Quote Originally Posted by DaBullz24  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the recommendation. Had a great date with her and definitely a repeat.
    Thanks for the report, I've had my eye on her for awhile. Looks great from her pictures. What was the donation?

Not a hobby question but a gas station question instead

Do you remember a gas station called Peer that disappeared some time in the early 80's? If so do have a pic of their old sign that had a cartoon man and mule. The man was being kicked by the mule and the mule's horse shoe prints were on his ass.

I want it for work so every time someone doesn't do their job correctly causing the customer to get angry I want to send them a copy of it implying that had you done it right the first time it wouldn't come back and kick you in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman3848  [View Original Post]
    I'll give 'them a try. All the magnums I've tried before were like fucking with a rubber hose on. No feeling at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Topper1991  [View Original Post]
    Lifesytyles Skyn Large. Non-latex (if that's a problem), a bit larger than normal which is helpful for some of us (too tight makes enjoying yourself next to impossible), thinner than most others I've tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is. I had a very nice dream with Sarah. Set up was easy. She is in a nice apartment complex off of MOW. Excellent skills with GFE. Awesome figure with bolt ons.

She seemed like she really was enjoying it. BBBJ, 69, covered Miss and finished with K9, Will repeat.

http://lexington.backpage.com/Female...-play/10155864
    Thanks for the recommendation. Had a great date with her and definitely a repeat.

Fc2

There is a provider in another city that promotes the FC2 strongly. I was hoping to try that. But it was a train wreck meeting and I did not get that chance. This is the first review of FC2 by a man I've seen on here. So thank you for that it was very thoughtful. Bareskins are the best so far. But I've looked for something better.

HoustonTait

If you are in the Memphis area, look for HoustonTait. Great BBJCIM!

Any girls who offer the same around this area? Thanks!

Thanks. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by BoutToExplode  [View Original Post]
    Last time I stocked up on protection, I ordered a dozen of the FC2 brand. I usually prefer out call, so keep a good supply of various covers on hand. I've tried the FC2 with three different ladies, and I'm not a fan of female condomes. I find them difficult to use and to keep lubricated, and have actually had Jr. Experience some irritation from using one. The three ladies with whom I tried them didn't seem to like them much either. Just my experience.
    Thanks for the feedback brother, anyone else care to weigh-in on this?

Female condoms

Quote Originally Posted by Fred77  [View Original Post]
    Have you (or other readers of this post) tried them? I've seen a post or 2, but I really thought they'd be more common when I started the hobby. There must be a downside, or they would be used more. Cost maybe?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Happy hunting and play safe guys (and ladies).
    Last time I stocked up on protection, I ordered a dozen of the FC2 brand. I usually prefer out call, so keep a good supply of various covers on hand. I've tried the FC2 with three different ladies, and I'm not a fan of female condomes. I find them difficult to use and to keep lubricated, and have actually had Jr. Experience some irritation from using one. The three ladies with whom I tried them didn't seem to like them much either. Just my experience.

Vivian Grace. What about female condoms?

Have you (or other readers of this post) tried them? I've seen a post or 2, but I really thought they'd be more common when I started the hobby. There must be a downside, or they would be used more. Cost maybe?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Happy hunting and play safe guys (and ladies).

Best covers?

Quote Originally Posted by VivianGrace  [View Original Post]
    Ok gentleman, what is the best cover, in your opinions. I have used the Durex extra sensitive because I thought it was the thinnest, not the cheapest. I'm open for suggestions. I've not seen the Kimono thins before. So let me know!
    Can't say about the Kimono brand. Since they were being passed out for free, I guess I figured they weren't the best. "Perceived value" I suppose.

Durex extra sensitive

Quote Originally Posted by VivianGrace  [View Original Post]
    Ok gentleman, what is the best cover, in your opinions. I have used the Durex extra sensitive because I thought it was the thinnest, not the cheapest. I'm open for suggestions. I've not seen the Kimono thins before. So let me know!
    They do have the bareback feel Vivian. I like them especially with you.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 117 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations