Fetish Hookup
Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Topper1991
    I was poking around on the Cinci board as I'm up there a bit and just now noticed (yes I'm a bit slow at times it seems) a ISO section that seems to be fairly successful. I'm sure we wouldn't be able to make that happen as we simply don't have the city population and board volume but what an awesome idea.

Pining away for 'new' as I'm not going back to BP and landing solid 'quality' reasonably priced leads seems to be slow right now.

Reports

Jman3848
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetGame45  [View Original Post]
    Okay I'm going to try to explain this offer to you as simply as I possibly can. How many of you guys have ever used a hotel room for an hour or 3 and walked away thinking what a waste. This room is going to be totally empty for the next 22 hours.

I am seeing a couple of married ladies I've met from craigslist. I have been trading out hotel rooms with some friends for future consideration when they have purchased a room. Its been kind of like buying. A room for the day for me and my friends and getting one free later in return.

Here is an example of how this works. Two weeks ago I purchased a room for me and one of my lady friends. We used the room from 10 until 1. Yeah she's a wildcat and it took every bit of that time. It was a two bed room and I requested two cards. When I got finished I meet my friend and gave him his card and he used the room later that afternoon. The following week he returned the favor. I actually used that room that afternoon and the next morning as well with a SW. I even offered it to another friend that night. That got me thinking about how many rooms are probably going to waste by guys on this forum. So I an making an offer here to see how this works.

I am getting a room next Tuesday. I am offering it to a couple of guys free of charge. The following week another of the guys in the initial deal buys the room and the same 3 guys use it. The 3rd week the same thing. So basically you get to use a hotel room on 3 different days for the cost of one room.

I am only making this offer to seniors only and you must will be willing to text and meet me to set up the details. Tuesday I am using it that morning. I need someone that can use it that afternoon and someone else that can use it that night.

Pm me for details and any questions or concerns you might have.
    I really like the idea, how did it turn out? PM is fine.

Reports

Mrc68

Lily G

Had a dream with her last week. Sweet girl not an addict just likes to smoke a little and drink nothing you wouldn't find many people her age. Witty and fun to talk with you can get a true GFE when you spend time with her. Like others said not a clock watcher. The thing that goes with that is she doesn't promise anything til she knows she can get along with you but if your a normal guy I'm sure that won't be a problem. And also since she doesn't run one guy after another thru a cheap hotel she isn't very available. She screens and wants a picture before she meets you and its a slow process. Also she isn't an addict who goes days without sleeping and partys all night so late at night she is difficult to get in touch with. So just keep that in mind if your not wanting to invest some time when you see her it won't be in and out I'm guessing. As far as looks she's really cute in good shape with an average / athletic build. Not super skinny but small and petite. Does have some signs of being a mom but that's to be expected with any MILF. For performance she's not mechanical and really enjoys her work. Overall I wouldn't say she's perfect I have seen girls I would say are her equal on looks but all together she's a great provider. Just keep in mind she may not be for you if your schedule isn't very flexible or at least you may have to wait and work to make a meeting happen.

For info contact streetgames you can see plenty of previous post on here about her.

Reports

Marko15

General question SW vs BP

I have tried to review most of the encounters I've had on BP. So know I'm just looking for a little insight from some of the members that have been around. Is anyone else getting bored with the BP providers. Granted I'm not stepping up to the high dollar ones either. I have tried the SW approach a couple times ( check out my post on hotel parking lots so you know where I'm coming from) and I think that might be more of a thrill. For you guys who have done both I would like to hear your thoughts on the pros and cons (no pun intended) of both. For me the pros of BP are that 1) easier to find 2) can check reviews 3) less chance of LEO. Cons 1) getting boring 2) cost 3) hoping it's the girl in the pic.
    For SW pros 1) cost 2) thrill of the hunt ( I think) 3) you see them in person before you decide to pick them up. Cons 1) Leo 2) may not always find one 3) you never no what's getting in your car 4) finding a place.

Reports

Topper1991
    Awesome idea StreetGame45. I wish I could plan that well and share. Usually I'm a last minute kind of guy due to my personal situation and scrambling to make things happen.

Reports

Ralphisit

Excellent Idea.

I have wasted many rooms. Especially when the girl flakes out on me. Hey, could you leave the lady there too? Never hurts to try. Seconds are good too.

Okay I'm going to try to explain this offer to you as simply as I possibly can. How many of you guys have ever used a hotel room for an hour or 3 and walked away thinking what a waste. This room is going to be totally empty for the next 22 hours.

I am seeing a couple of married ladies I've met from craigslist. I have been trading out hotel rooms with some friends for future consideration when they have purchased a room. Its been kind of like buying. A room for the day for me and my friends and getting one free later in return.

Here is an example of how this works. Two weeks ago I purchased a room for me and one of my lady friends. We used the room from 10 until 1. Yeah she's a wildcat and it took every bit of that time. It was a two bed room and I requested two cards. When I got finished I meet my friend and gave him his card and he used the room later that afternoon. The following week he returned the favor. I actually used that room that afternoon and the next morning as well with a SW. I even offered it to another friend that night. That got me thinking about how many rooms are probably going to waste by guys on this forum. So I an making an offer here to see how this works.

I am getting a room next Tuesday. I am offering it to a couple of guys free of charge. The following week another of the guys in the initial deal buys the room and the same 3 guys use it. The 3rd week the same thing. So basically you get to use a hotel room on 3 different days for the cost of one room.

I am only making this offer to seniors only and you must will be willing to text and meet me to set up the details. Tuesday I am using it that morning. I need someone that can use it that afternoon and someone else that can use it that night.

Reports

StreetGame45

Hotel room exchange program

Reports

KaintuckMan

Lexi Nexis

Quote Originally Posted by TheGenteelMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm normally posting on the Cincy board of USAsg, but happen to have an opportunity to be in Lexington. Have been corresponding with Lexi Nexis (Ad from Naughty Review). I am fairly certain the pics are fake, but understand some girls need to be extra discreet. Anyone have any info on Lexi Nexis?

Thanks in advance considering my request and for any help or guidance you can provide.

"www.**************.com/classified-ads/usa/ky/lexington/w4m/859-878-0728/20-10-14"

Replace the asterisks with "naught y reviews" take out the spaces - I could not get the link to work ;/

Best Regards,

TGM.
    I am usually on another site so I took the plunge with Lexi. She is a professional looking lady and a very beautiful lady. I had a great date with her. She is legit and very beautiful and upscale! I came on this site to verify my experience with her. I'm 63 years old and enjoyed the experienced of a mature lady. Yes the pics may be a younger version of her but she is still hot and my dreams were more than fulfilled!! I will be repeating!!

Reports

Mrc68

New girl in Winchester

I have been dreaming with this girl named Noel in Winchester. She's on the other site. She only does outcalls and is in Winchester so you know. Her rates are a little higher than normal but she's worth it and its still pretty reasonable. She is 5'11 with red hair athletic build. She has a nice not fat but big booty and not big chest wise but she's in good shape overall and attractive. Absolute true GFE no doubt. Wanted it covered but it was great overall one of the most enjoyable I have seen. Really enjoys her work and great to talk with stayed with me and talked alot before and after, if she's rushed its probably because she has to get home to family or get up for work not because she is being rude. She has family and other jobs so she can be hard to schedule its mostly thru the week evenings and tuesdays she's busy. Might be a hassle to schedule her but she's worth it.

Her number is 1812XXX1039 its ohio number I think but legit.

Reports

Topper1991
    Do Not Contact me for info about Lilly G or any other lady unless you are a Senior member and have made at least 10 legit reviews. I read every post you have made before I send out any info. If your a Senior and all you do is post fluff and don't contribute then I'm not even fooling with you either. Pay your dues first.

If you have seen Lilly and a non senior asks you for info please as a favor to me do not send her info out. I promised her I would only give her info out to legit hobbyists that have some experience.

Sorry to be a hard ass but that's who I am. Pay you're dues first. Contribute meaningful info. This forum is great but if we allow people to reap the benifits without earning it this place will end up like NR. Dead. Or some of the other USA forums in some cities. -. useless as tits on a boar Hogg. Contribute newbies. Good luck.
    Good job! Agree on the contribution. Any participation is helpful IMO (at least when you're sharing and not just saying 'tell me who to go to'. Take a stroll? Tell us about it. Find a new lady, let's hear. They don't want you to share their contact info? That's fine, general details are ok. It helps the rest of us know they're out there to be found.

Too few diamonds out there as it is to share ladies like Lilly to those that don't contribute. I certainly don't feel I contribute enough but I enjoy the banter and trying to figure out if some of the semi-pros we do see are the same. Most of the girls I see don't want to share their info out as they are part-time and don't stick around for long.

Reports

StreetGame45

Newbies asking for info about Lily G

Do Not Contact me for info about Lilly G or any other lady unless you are a Senior member and have made at least 10 legit reviews. I read every post you have made before I send out any info. If your a Senior and all you do is post fluff and don't contribute then I'm not even fooling with you either. Pay your dues first.

If you have seen Lilly and a non senior asks you for info please as a favor to me do not send her info out. I promised her I would only give her info out to legit hobbyists that have some experience.

Sorry to be a hard ass but that's who I am. Pay you're dues first. Contribute meaningful info. This forum is great but if we allow people to reap the benifits without earning it this place will end up like NR. Dead. Or some of the other USA forums in some cities. -. useless as tits on a boar Hogg. Contribute newbies. Good luck.

Reports

StreetGame45

Lilly G. Pic Requirement

Quote Originally Posted by Pik676  [View Original Post]
    With that exposingjohns.com website I can see why some are understandably cautious.
    I get what you're saying. I even understand the hesitation. There are at least 5 guys from the forum who have seen her now. She's never caused anybody the slightest hint of a problem. I'm married myself and I get it. All I'm saying is that in this case it's safe to send your pic.

From her perspective. She's a tiny little thing and if I was her I wouldn't be to quick to get into a strangers car either unless I at least knew who they were. It makes her feel safe. Being straight how many of you guys would like to go see a BP lady without seeing a pic first. I'm guessing none of you? I'm old and ugly LOL. It's not about her being super selective or I wouldn't have been abke to see her.

Last thoughts. I talked to her about this Monday night. She is not going to change her mind. No pic-No play. The only reason I posted the update is to assure any of the guys on the fence about seeing her that's it's safe. She is a very very sweet young lady. I can't imagine anybody seeing her and regretting it. It's 3 bill service at 1 bill prices. She can be impossible to get with anyway. (which is why I got her phone going to make it easier) She only wants to see two or three guys a week. Trust me on this guys. Send the pic. If you do. Your going to thank me.

Reports

Pik676

Pic

I've seen her 3 times since the original post. Same great service every time. Very beautiful young Lady. Her skills are supreme. Tightest little puddin I've ever had since high school. Got to be pure genetics.

I got her phone going this week and paid the bill for next month for services rendered. (thanks for your help on that defcon 3). So she now has access to her email again and she has a phone number she can text and call from at least until December.

She told me last night that several guys from the forum refused to send there pic. Here's the bottom line guys. She wants to know what she's getting into before she will met with you. She's not going to cause you any issues if that's your concern. I'm an old guy. If I pass the pic test you are most likely going to as well she is not super selectective it just makes her feel safer knowing who she's going to see. She's trustworthy I promise you that you will not regret it. She told me if you refused to send a pic she won't respond to you until you do. I'm not seeing any pay for play ladies but her. It's that good. Still believe it's the best pay for play find on CL ever. At least in my history.

Seniors contact me for info. I can send pics and her contact info.
    With that exposingjohns.com website I can see why some are understandably cautious.

Reports

Joyman385

Lilly g,

How do you recognize her CL ad.

I've seen her 3 times since the original post. Same great service every time. Very beautiful young Lady. Her skills are supreme. Tightest little puddin I've ever had since high school. Got to be pure genetics.

I got her phone going this week and paid the bill for next month for services rendered. (thanks for your help on that defcon 3). So she now has access to her email again and she has a phone number she can text and call from at least until December.

She told me last night that several guys from the forum refused to send there pic. Here's the bottom line guys. She wants to know what she's getting into before she will met with you. She's not going to cause you any issues if that's your concern. I'm an old guy. If I pass the pic test you are most likely going to as well she is not super selectective it just makes her feel safer knowing who she's going to see. She's trustworthy I promise you that you will not regret it. She told me if you refused to send a pic she won't respond to you until you do. I'm not seeing any pay for play ladies but her. It's that good. Still believe it's the best pay for play find on CL ever. At least in my history.

Reports

LongTimeLurk

Streetgames these guys are missing out. I'm married and I jumped out there and sent my pic. I met with here but was short on time. No need. Finished in less than 10 minutes. Streetgame report is the truth. Very pretty girl. Only regret I got is she never responded back to my email and I ended up seeing a 23 year old off of craigslist. (I will review later) Its Christmas time so I have to slow down but I will definitely be seeing her soon. She's worth it. Though I need to take a break. I have about a 6. 00 habit a month and 4. 00 are donations to SW.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations