instabang.com

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 126 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Amp Guide

SW on 99

I had to get some stuff in Vancouver last night. On 99 near the Fred Meyer. There was a girl whose eyes met mine. She followed my vehicle with her eyes. I know she was working. She did not look too bad. Normally I would've returned. But while I was there. I thought I would go visit one of the many massage parlors that are in the area. Went to the massage parlor on St John Street. It was a very good table shower. & a good massage.

Reports

Mustangdug

Great night.

Was out on 82 at division around 1 am on the 7th, I know late report but atleast its here, Met Tava. Short dark skinned spinner. WE drive off and do the check. So she offers FS for60.00 at her room. I agreed and said if she was really good and willing to do other things and not be in a hurry there would be a bonus. She was more than willing. We played around for about 2 hours. Very nice girl, did not hurry. Will repeat and got digits.

Reports

Brick Tamland

Visiting

I'm going to be in your fair town for a few days for work. Getting there tomorrow evening and staying til midweek. It sounds like you guys have it pretty damn good in the SW department! I hope to get out and do some hunting myself, but was hoping that maybe I could get a phone number or two from you guys in case I don't have any luck. Thanks in advance!

Reports

Cdude2

Yes, we all do

Quote Originally Posted by TxsSgt  [View Original Post]
    Sorry when I say dash I mean a center compartment that is in the middle below my radio. Not saying to set it out for all to see. Yes it was my fault I can say that but hey just figured a warning would be helpful. Not only to others but myself as well. Normally there is nothing even in ear shot of peeking a girls interest. I think personally I will avoid the Sws as I know I can trust my atf at the AMP I go to and a steady provider I see. Was a rough start to the week so needed a release. We all make mistakes at some point though, and ya I'm still really green when it comes to sws.
    You are right. We all make mistakes. Remember they are there to make money and they are not your friend. I have known some who I could trust but that is far and few between.

Reports

Txs Sgt
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdude2  [View Original Post]
    There is not a girl out there that if you throw an extra 20 someplace she can get it that she will not take it. And I would never put the money on the dash at all anyway. If you happened to get rolled up on then you need to take it off the dash and if LEO sees you take something off the dash it gives him an excuse to search your car. I do not see this really as a problem with the girl. Maybe inexperience with the monger. Never have your money anywhere they can see it or find it or get to it.

If they know where it is they will find a way to get to it. I am very careful with this. Once had a girl who, while she was taking care of me rifled my whole car. I knew she was doing it but I did not have anything where she could reach it so, I just let her continue with both things she was doing. She did try to get away with an ipod but she could not figure out how to disconnect it without paying more serious attention to it.
    Sorry when I say dash I mean a center compartment that is in the middle below my radio. Not saying to set it out for all to see. Yes it was my fault I can say that but hey just figured a warning would be helpful. Not only to others but myself as well. Normally there is nothing even in ear shot of peeking a girls interest. I think personally I will avoid the Sws as I know I can trust my atf at the AMP I go to and a steady provider I see. Was a rough start to the week so needed a release. We all make mistakes at some point though, and ya I'm still really green when it comes to sws.

Reports

Cdude2

Really?

Picked up a girl named Jess just a bit ago quoted 40 for be 60 for FS not bad look skinny so I was kewl with it. Got the money out set it on the dash. Well she suck ed like a damn hoover and I fished with a cim I set 40 aside and put the other 20 in the cup holder as I was fixing myself. She grabbed all 60 so I said ummmm you quoted 40 for BJ she said that she meant to say 60. I told her hey I wouldn't mind being a repeat customer but not if she's going to try to swindle me. She bolted out at that moment she's over near let's and about 90th right now she gives good service but be careful where ya put your money. And hey if anyone happens by her set the money on the dash she will start and finish the job without taking it. Then just take back the money and say oh you thought she said free or 20 depending how generous you are feeling.
    There is not a girl out there that if you throw an extra 20 someplace she can get it that she will not take it. And I would never put the money on the dash at all anyway. If you happened to get rolled up on then you need to take it off the dash and if LEO sees you take something off the dash it gives him an excuse to search your car. I do not see this really as a problem with the girl. Maybe inexperience with the monger. Never have your money anywhere they can see it or find it or get to it.

If they know where it is they will find a way to get to it. I am very careful with this. Once had a girl who, while she was taking care of me rifled my whole car. I knew she was doing it but I did not have anything where she could reach it so, I just let her continue with both things she was doing. She did try to get away with an ipod but she could not figure out how to disconnect it without paying more serious attention to it.

Reports

Txs Sgt

Warning!

Picked up a girl named Jess just a bit ago quoted 40 for be 60 for FS not bad look skinny so I was kewl with it. Got the money out set it on the dash. Well she suck ed like a damn hoover and I fished with a cim I set 40 aside and put the other 20 in the cup holder as I was fixing myself. She grabbed all 60 so I said ummmm you quoted 40 for BJ she said that she meant to say 60. I told her hey I wouldn't mind being a repeat customer but not if she's going to try to swindle me. She bolted out at that moment she's over near let's and about 90th right now she gives good service but be careful where ya put your money. And hey if anyone happens by her set the money on the dash she will start and finish the job without taking it. Then just take back the money and say oh you thought she said free or 20 depending how generous you are feeling.

Reports

Reliable

Love me some Russian

Tonight, picked up a younger Russian girl, looked young so I made sure to check I'd. She was certainly new to the scene, was on division at around 1130 pm. Suprised the heck out of me as she was checking eye contact and when I pulled on a side road ran right over. Very nice girl, bit broken english, but decent enough, and nice younger tighter body. Def. Was worth the damage. 80 for BBBJ with cfs finish.
    SCORE Sarge! I'd like to see a contingeint of Russian girls show up. I had some really good times in FInland with a couple of them. If you get at her again see if you can get digits. I'll do the same!

Reports

Txs Sgt
    Thanks for the heads up AMP I will have to keep an eye out. Around what time was that? As far the Russian girl goes she said she doesn't give phone to first time customers so if I happen to see her again which I'm hoping I do because damn she was quite good I will be sure to get them for ya.

Reports

Amp Guide

Upper numbers on Stark

Saw a stunning slightly heavier blonde get in to a car between 122nd 148 on Stark. I will have two look for her again. She had a pretty cute face. Looked clean. And had a great head of hair. Too bad I missed her. Lucky guy already got her. I am interested in the Russian girl if anybody gets any contact information. Thank you.

Reports

Cdude2

I know her.

Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    And she was working but I did not stop and someone needed a pressure washer to clean her up. Not my hard bodied type.

But she is on 82 near holgate for the ones who need a quickie.

Be safe out there.
    I know that girl. She used to work in Tacoma. I saw her walking many times there on Pacific Ave. Too rough for me so never met her personally.

I have also seen her almost every time I have been in Portland. Last time was a few weeks ago.

Reports

Blubbergut
    Was heading back from airport on 82nd near Montavilla area around 5 am Monday morning and saw a WSW. Short, petite, cute. Could have been Terminator. She didn't follow my car but when Ipulled into gas station walked by. Didn't have cash on me so couldn't partake.

Reports

Txs Sgt

Newer fresher.

Tonight, picked up a younger Russian girl, looked young so I made sure to check I'd. She was certainly new to the scene, was on division at around 1130 pm. Suprised the heck out of me as she was checking eye contact and when I pulled on a side road ran right over. Very nice girl, bit broken english, but decent enough, and nice younger tighter body. Def. Was worth the damage. 80 for BBBJ with cfs finish.

Reports

Amp Guide

Sat night

I was out super late Saturday night. Once in the evening and then once late at night. I did see two girls working on start at about 130 in that area. One caught my attention really well she followed by a car with her eyes. But I didn't have time to go back and check her out. But she did look fairly decent. You never know what street you're walking on or driving on. Gleason division Powell. They all have girls on them.

Reports

Amp Guide

I did see the same girl

And she was working but I did not stop and someone needed a pressure washer to clean her up. Not my hard bodied type.

But she is on 82 near holgate for the ones who need a quickie.

Be safe out there.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 126 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations