camplacecash
Scroguard.com

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 128 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NickNameDan  [View Original Post]
    Is this real?

Sex box drive through, where Johns pay money to go through a drive through full of girls?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6ad_1376648953
    No complete bs.

Sex Box Drive Through

Is this real?

Sex box drive through, where Johns pay money to go through a drive through full of girls?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6ad_1376648953

3:00 pm

On 82nd Avenue between stark and Burnside. One girl not too bad looking with a pink top in a blue sweater jacket was definitely smiling at traffic. Another girl looks suspicious but I doubt she was working. And then on start up near a hundred and thirty eight. There's another girl watching traffic pretty good there. Might catch in before it rains.

And 82nd

There was a nice looking BSW with long hair on the east side of the street. Pretty good looking. I could not stop and pick up. Rats. But she looked ok. This was about 3 pm. On Monday. Keep the reports coming in. It helps us all stay safer.

102nd and burnside

At the bus stop and minute mart. There was a WSW. Not too bad looking and watching traffic. Keep an eye out on the side streets.

7-11 on stark 148th

Be careful of the WSW. Around Burnside and a hundred forty eight to start. Pretty desperate girl. Not great looking. Little punchy roll around the middle. But I know she keyed 1 customers car when he didn't pick her up. She's pretty bad off. Don't know what she might do if you picked her up. Be careful.

Sunday afternoon

One girl on stark. Around the 170th area. Another BSW near 115th on stark. Both watching traffic and smiled at me. But these were the dregs of the SW, s. More soon.

Better safe.

Don't worry PDXnight, being a little less forward has kept me safe in several tight spots.

I normally do a drive by or 2 before I actually stop. If I see another hunter out driving I will tend to go a different way. No offense to any of you guys, but ya LOL. I often see the same handful of vehicles hunting around and such and have even matched a few post on here to those driving in a specific area. So it's all kinda risky at times, but caution can neverrrrr be overstated enough. As far as I'm concerned me missing SW because I did an extra drive by and someone else picked her up or something so be it.

Leo

Maybe its every 2 weeks or something but last night was the same thing.

I went up 82nd, powell, and division in the evening and the whole thing was blanketed. So be careful. Probably because of the extensive coverage I only saw a few girls and I couldn't completely tell if they were 'interested' or not. I'm not the most forward though so I miss more then some.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesamongler22  [View Original Post]
    Tons of LEO, most in undercover cars all up and down 82nd today. Be safe everyone.

Watch out!

Tons of LEO, most in undercover cars all up and down 82nd today. Be safe everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    Between 122 and 162. There is a young strung out spinner. She usually walks the south side of the street. I have seen her twice. But was with clients ts and could not get her. She did wave. If you see her. Get the details. This with blood drive hair.
    Hello- I am visiting portland for a week. Is there any recommended young spinner around here? If I am trying my luck on the street, do you guys have any suggestion on where to start. Any info is greatly appreciated. PM me if you like.

Cheers!!

James.

Monday along stark

Between 122 and 162. There is a young strung out spinner. She usually walks the south side of the street. I have seen her twice. But was with clients ts and could not get her. She did wave. If you see her. Get the details. This with blood drive hair.

New Scam

Picked up a girl named Jaime. It was a block south of Division on 82nd.

Good looking girl. She was pushy. Turn here, go this way. I know a place. We were moving out of the area so I was okay.

Claimed to know a place to park, have her own place but does not take people there the first time, or had a room.

She said park on this street (right off Division to the east a couple of miles). She said people park here all the time.

I should have gone somewhere else or just put her out when she was so pushy. There is a way she reminded me of cut lip with all the instructions. I did not recognize her but it has been many years since I saw her. I would not be surprised.

So she drops her drawers and got all arranged to do doggy by kneeling in the seat.

No work to get me going and was just there waiting. For what I will need more to be ready.

Then a car back next to this adult video store at the end of the block turns on its lights. She said it is LE and we need to move. She got dressed we drive away, the car turns around in a driveway, she was looking back and said had lights, but I did not see any. It was all a part of the scam. She obviously had no intention of following through.

We get back on Division and continued east. I said where is your room, she said I have to go by my place to get the key. We pull up to a place with apartments in the back. She said I am going to leave my purse and go get the key. It all was messed up. Why would she not have her key? I said that it was getting too complicated and I was not going to wait. So, she left and took her stuff. She walked away very quickly in a weird way.

I am not sure what would have happened if I stuck around but I am thinking she would have brought someone out to my car and it would have gotten even more complicated.

New Scam

Picked up a girl named Jaime. It was a block south of Division on 82nd.

Good looking girl. She was pushy. Turn here, go this way. I know a place. We were moving out of the area so I was okay.

Claimed to know a place to park, have her own place but does not take people there the first time, or had a room.

She said park on this street (right off Division to the east a couple of miles). She said people park here all the time.

I should have gone somewhere else or just put her out when she was so pushy. There is a way she reminded me of cut lip with all the instructions. I did not recognize her but it has been many years since I saw her. I would not be surprised.

So she drops her drawers and got all arranged to do doggy by kneeling in the seat.

No work to get me going and was just there waiting. For what I will need more to be ready.

Then a car back next to this adult video store at the end of the block turns on its lights. She said it is LE and we need to move. She got dressed we drive away, the car turns around in a driveway, she was looking back and said had lights, but I did not see any. It was all a part of the scam. She obviously had no intention of following through.

We get back on Division and continued east. I said where is your room, she said I have to go by my place to get the key. We pull up to a place with apartments in the back. She said I am going to leave my purse and go get the key. It all was messed up. Why would she not have her key? I said that it was getting too complicated and I was not going to wait. So, she left and took her stuff. She walked away very quickly in a weird way.

I am not sure what would have happened if I stuck around but I am thinking she would have brought someone out to my car and it would have gotten even more complicated.

Monday 11:30

On 82 near woodstock. A working girl waved at me. Not very pretty. Tall and skinny. Good luck guys.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 128 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations