Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 126 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Reliable

Love me some Russian

Quote Originally Posted by TxsSgt  [View Original Post]
    Tonight, picked up a younger Russian girl, looked young so I made sure to check I'd. She was certainly new to the scene, was on division at around 1130 pm. Suprised the heck out of me as she was checking eye contact and when I pulled on a side road ran right over. Very nice girl, bit broken english, but decent enough, and nice younger tighter body. Def. Was worth the damage. 80 for BBBJ with cfs finish.
    SCORE Sarge! I'd like to see a contingeint of Russian girls show up. I had some really good times in FInland with a couple of them. If you get at her again see if you can get digits. I'll do the same!

Reports

Txs Sgt
    Thanks for the heads up AMP I will have to keep an eye out. Around what time was that? As far the Russian girl goes she said she doesn't give phone to first time customers so if I happen to see her again which I'm hoping I do because damn she was quite good I will be sure to get them for ya.

Reports

Amp Guide

Upper numbers on Stark

Saw a stunning slightly heavier blonde get in to a car between 122nd 148 on Stark. I will have two look for her again. She had a pretty cute face. Looked clean. And had a great head of hair. Too bad I missed her. Lucky guy already got her. I am interested in the Russian girl if anybody gets any contact information. Thank you.

Reports

Cdude2

I know her.

Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    And she was working but I did not stop and someone needed a pressure washer to clean her up. Not my hard bodied type.

But she is on 82 near holgate for the ones who need a quickie.

Be safe out there.
    I know that girl. She used to work in Tacoma. I saw her walking many times there on Pacific Ave. Too rough for me so never met her personally.

I have also seen her almost every time I have been in Portland. Last time was a few weeks ago.

Reports

Blubbergut
    Was heading back from airport on 82nd near Montavilla area around 5 am Monday morning and saw a WSW. Short, petite, cute. Could have been Terminator. She didn't follow my car but when Ipulled into gas station walked by. Didn't have cash on me so couldn't partake.

Reports

Txs Sgt

Newer fresher.

Tonight, picked up a younger Russian girl, looked young so I made sure to check I'd. She was certainly new to the scene, was on division at around 1130 pm. Suprised the heck out of me as she was checking eye contact and when I pulled on a side road ran right over. Very nice girl, bit broken english, but decent enough, and nice younger tighter body. Def. Was worth the damage. 80 for BBBJ with cfs finish.

Reports

Amp Guide

Sat night

I was out super late Saturday night. Once in the evening and then once late at night. I did see two girls working on start at about 130 in that area. One caught my attention really well she followed by a car with her eyes. But I didn't have time to go back and check her out. But she did look fairly decent. You never know what street you're walking on or driving on. Gleason division Powell. They all have girls on them.

Reports

Amp Guide

I did see the same girl

And she was working but I did not stop and someone needed a pressure washer to clean her up. Not my hard bodied type.

But she is on 82 near holgate for the ones who need a quickie.

Be safe out there.

Reports

Taxi Cab John

TX / Farmasi Mega Hold III

Quote Originally Posted by PdxNight02  [View Original Post]
    2 days ago now, so on Monday I did an extensive cruise. I was determined to find something. I just have not been having the luck this summer / spring.

Have the girls gotten so much more cautious that I can't spot them anymore or something? I was doing well just last fall.

Anyway. Went up and down 82nd, up and down 122nd, and 182, even over on the old NW stroll, then Up and down division as well as sandy. This is from the 7 am to 11 am time period. Last year this was a great time to see some quality performers. This time, I only saw 2 girls that even might have been working.

Anyway. No luck for me. Will try again later this week.
    There are some days that are better than others. Several of the girls were living in an abandoned house near Flavel and have since moved on someplace else.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3Gel02.JPG
Views:	396
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	332596

Name:	3Gel01.JPG
Views:	475
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	332597

Name:	3Gel000.JPG
Views:	248
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	332599

Name:	3Gel00.JPG
Views:	258
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	332600

Above we see our friend TX from the Terminator movie. Unfortunately the extreme amount hair gel has contributed to a severe case of hair loss which is partially concealed by the huge headband. She has also added a zombie-grin to what was only a zombie walk.

Reports

Dating Game

Where are they

Quote Originally Posted by PdxNight02  [View Original Post]
    2 days ago now, so on Monday I did an extensive cruise. I was determined to find something. I just have not been having the luck this summer / spring.

Have the girls gotten so much more cautious that I can't spot them anymore or something? I was doing well just last fall.

Anyway. Went up and down 82nd, up and down 122nd, and 182, even over on the old NW stroll, then Up and down division as well as sandy. This is from the 7 am to 11 am time period. Last year this was a great time to see some quality performers. This time, I only saw 2 girls that even might have been working.

Many of them have migrated to "Backpage" It's easier to answer the phone than to strut the stroll. Beware! There are a lot of upsellers etc.

Reports

PdxNight02

Grrrr

Reports

Edgar Alan Ho

Grubby Latina

There's this grubby looking small Latina chick who used to hang out on Burnside near the Fred Meyer over the past few years. I've seen her on NW 23rd near Thurman several times this year and yesterday she was wearing a colorful skirt with a slit up the side, bright red lipstick and maybe a wig. Or else she's had her hair styled.

She was with an old gray haired guy in front of the library on the corner. I've never seen her get in or out of a car, she's always walking. The sudden transformation from grubby mess to ridiculously overdone makeup and flashy clothing is weird.

Reports

Taxi Cab John

Vanessa II

82 near Stark:

Name:	02Van01.JPG
Views:	250
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	331123

Name:	02Van02.JPG
Views:	252
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	331124

Name:	02Van03.JPG
Views:	429
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	331125

Name:	Van00.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	331126

Reports

Albert Mori

82nd & Holgate

Saw a nice redhead near Walmart on 82nd & Holgate last Thursday around 7 pm. Can't recall her name, but was happy to provide full-service for reasonable rate (what I expected for BJ). Showered clean and good conversation.

Reports

Txs Sgt

Different blonde tattooed

Today saw a younger tattd girl 82 and the food carts made my first pass went to go swing around for and she already got picked up a shame because this girl looked a lot better from what I could see than anything else I've seen out and about for a while now.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 126 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations