Rabbits Webcam
Scroguard.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 132 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BullShiz1420  [View Original Post]
    Can I gett the information for this person.
    Can I get the info on her.

Carefull

Looks like three guys got caught with their dicks hanging out. You cannot let the little guy think for the big guy. Common sense says if it is too good to be true, it is. It is hard to believe these guys actually fell for it. I also do not watch CL much, but where are they advertising anything, I thought it was all done on Back Page now.

Here is a link to the Articule.

Stay safe out there. No getting caught.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-no...ted_in_va.html#incart_river_index.

Stark walkers

I am a senior citizen but always looking.

Monday night at about 9:30 I was standing at a bus stop when two ladies made it pretty obvious they were available.

Both were probably in their 20's but were overweight. Both were BSWs.

When I showed no interest they both walked into a nearby apartment building.

This was at SE 160th and Stark.

Young BSW

Was driving home yesterday not looking for anything, this time of year is really slow so I don't have my eyes out typically. Anyways saw a young BSW sporting a tight short red dress big tits nearly spilling out there was no way you could miss this girl. She was too good to be true, I actually thought it was a snare, so I drove around the block looking for any signs of LE. After scouting I decided to pick her up turns out we were right in front of her hotel LOL so I parked and we went to her room. She said 100 for a hh but there was an up charge for everything. Eventually I just gave her 300 to let me do my thing for a hh. Totally feel like it was worth it this girl was very very hot so keep your eyes out! She was of 82nd and Halsey right by the highway and the days inn. Good luck.

Hey would like info

Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes15  [View Original Post]
    Got lucky today in Vancouver, I'm rarely in the state of Washington because I think the whole place is a fucking shithole but I was there purchasing a table saw from a private party. On my way home saw some potential in a mixed girl by the goodwill on 162nd. Ended up stopping and she got in. We parked nearby and she got to work for 60. Couldn't take my large Girthy cock down her throat but she had a large mouth and good technique, she even let me video the last minute or so no extra charge. BBBJCIM and she drank the whole load made sure to stay On point and keep sucking to not waste anything which made me happy. Not sure if she frequents the area like I said Washington fucking sucks and I have no real reason to hang out there but I got her info hit me up if you want to give her a try.
    Can I gett the information for this person.

Right now.

8 am and there is a nice BSW out side 148th and Stark, Walking around the 7-11 looked nice. Not fat. I did not have time to stop. Maybe wish I had gotten her number. But I did not.

Keep an eye out. I also hear the Luck deli behind the chevron is a meca for all kinds of neferious stuff.

Stay dry out there.

155th and se stark

Looked like a white girl. Rough. Been on the Crack pipe for a while. She was waving at cars and turning around a bunch. In the rain. She must of been desperate. Be carefull. At a seven eleven. A girl keyed a guys car because he did not pick her uo. This was Saturday am at 8.

Stay dry out there.

Strange

On the way this morning. About 9 15 or so. There was a possible BSW who sure was watching traffic and moving back and forth. She was making all the SW moves. Funny thing is. You would have to be very desperate to pick her up. She was in front of the Sherrif station on Glisan.

I got a laugh out of that one. But the HoeDar went off.

Stay dry out there. Social media seems the safer route today, Make sure you vet them out some as they still could be LE.

Got lucky today in Vancouver, I'm rarely in the state of Washington because I think the whole place is a fucking shithole but I was there purchasing a table saw from a private party. On my way home saw some potential in a mixed girl by the goodwill on 162nd. Ended up stopping and she got in. We parked nearby and she got to work for 60. Couldn't take my large Girthy cock down her throat but she had a large mouth and good technique, she even let me video the last minute or so no extra charge. BBBJCIM and she drank the whole load made sure to stay On point and keep sucking to not waste anything which made me happy. Not sure if she frequents the area like I said Washington fucking sucks and I have no real reason to hang out there but I got her info hit me up if you want to give her a try.
    Classy. And not arrogant at all. LOL!

You lucky man because. The place got nothing to offer but you never know. Do you mind sharing her info. I work in van area I would appreciate that thanks.

That's awesome. Did you go by there looking, or was that purely by happenstance? Did she give you some sort of signal that she was up for it? Was she just hanging around outside?

Vancouver girl

Quote Originally Posted by EdgarAlanHo  [View Original Post]
    One purse is empty. They'll leave it in your car as "proof" that they will come back. Like right after you hand her money. "Stop here at this convenience store so I can get a soda. I'll leave my purse so you'll know I'll be back. " Then she's gone.
    Thanks for the heads up I'll keep an eye out for it in the future. This particular girl looked like she had her whole life packed in her purses but what you mentioned makes sense, these girls are scandalous.

she always carries multiple purses, which is something I've noticed with a lot of the girls walking around, two or more purses. Coincidence or is that some type of sign?
    One purse is empty. They'll leave it in your car as "proof" that they will come back. Like right after you hand her money. "Stop here at this convenience store so I can get a soda. I'll leave my purse so you'll know I'll be back. " Then she's gone.

Timing

Seems mostly like a timing thing to me, I usually see a couple girls walking around rush hour, though this is not ideal makes turning back to grab them a timely ordeal not to mention a million eyes are on the road to make it more sketchy.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 132 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations