Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #824

    8411

    Had a good massage there. I was stiff and sore after the weeks physical work. Darn. Left happy. Nice lady. Mid 40's cute looking. Not like Yoyo cute but nice. Hard to find the places where the younger girls are coming to. Someone please call China and tell them to send some harder younger bodies. LOL. And as for Yoyo. Who knows the truth if she will return or just end up in LA or vegas. However I have always enjoyed her. I have also left Extra happy if you all get what I mean.

  2. #823

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    I've been a regular with YY over over two years. Been trying for more than a HE. Has any one had better luck than this? I'd love to get some take out.

    .
    503 I think you misunderstood I was making a joke about yoyo coming back right after Thanksgiving so give thanks for that at your Thanksgiving dinner.

  3. #822

    Quality AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartle  [View Original Post]
    Where is she at? I know you say Sunny but I was wondering if you could give me more details on location. Sorry.
    I do not want to give specific public direction because that kind of attention gets doors closed forever. You do some research and you will find it on your own. This YoYo has B cups not D'S so she is not the same as the larger breasted woman. I do not place too much credibility in the names these women use since they are all fictitious. Over the years I have met many Anne, s, YoYo's, MiMi's and they all look very different.

    I am looking for info on the new parlors in Hillsborough. If anyone has a recommendation please send me a note.

  4. #821
    I've been a regular with YY over over two years. Been trying for more than a HE. Has any one had better luck than this? I'd love to get some take out.

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMarco  [View Original Post]
    I talk to yoyo because I'm tired of all the post she will be back in town on the 27th. So there's a reason we give thanks at the dinner table before your Thanksgiving dinner.
    .

  5. #820

    Yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerin  [View Original Post]
    The real Yoyo is in China at the moment. She will return, but not for a month or so. Not sure if she'll still be at tranquility or somewhere else, or maybe even a different area entirely. But for now, don't fall for decoy yoyos!
    I talk to yoyo because I'm tired of all the post she will be back in town on the 27th. So there's a reason we give thanks at the dinner table before your Thanksgiving dinner.

  6. #819

    Don't fall for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartle  [View Original Post]
    Where is she at? I know you say Sunny but I was wondering if you could give me more details on location. Sorry.
    The real Yoyo is in China at the moment. She will return, but not for a month or so. Not sure if she'll still be at tranquility or somewhere else, or maybe even a different area entirely. But for now, don't fall for decoy yoyos!

  7. #818

    Sunny location.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson007  [View Original Post]
    I was face down getting my massage and asked the lady for her name. She said YoYo. I did not go in asking to see YoYo. She is about 5'5" tall and said she is 35 YO. She has an average build with nice B cup. Down side is her teeth need some work, not the nicest smile.
    Where is she at? I know you say Sunny but I was wondering if you could give me more details on location. Sorry.

  8. #817
    Age seems about right, but the real YY has the most impressive DD. =)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson007  [View Original Post]
    I was face down getting my massage and asked the lady for her name. She said YoYo. I did not go in asking to see YoYo. She is about 5'5" tall and said she is 35 YO. She has an average build with nice B cup. Down side is her teeth need some work, not the nicest smile.
    .

  9. #816

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    Lots of tease but unless it's changed. No he. Just a decent massage. Good luck.
    Thanks would like to find one in NE side of town which may offer a HE.

  10. #815
    Quote Originally Posted by MeeLikeeAsians  [View Original Post]
    More than likely, they've been getting so many requests for YoYo that they are now just saying "Sure, she's here" and then taking their chances on whether you actually know the real YoYo when you come in.
    I was face down getting my massage and asked the lady for her name. She said YoYo. I did not go in asking to see YoYo. She is about 5'5" tall and said she is 35 YO. She has an average build with nice B cup. Down side is her teeth need some work, not the nicest smile.

  11. #814

    Been there

    Lots of tease but unless it's changed. No he. Just a decent massage. Good luck.

  12. #813

    Blue moon?

    Anyone been to blue moon massage? Thanks.

  13. #812

    Old 82nd Drive

    Been lurking for awhile but now its time to give back to the community LOL. Went to a new spot on old 82nd drive (the old gun b* . The place is brand new and clean and very well lighted (already not a good sign) decent looking chick nice table shower with a scrub down. A lot of teasing then on the flip said no. Give the normal excuse she was worried about getting fired and told me to do it myself. Declined and she said maybe next time. Not sure if I'll be back. Massage itself was decent.

  14. #811

    Just relocated to West side any good AMPs near Hillsboro Beaverton areas?

    Yesterday I tried the Foot spa on TV Hwy, strictly Legit, very good Massage, no teasing.

    But was suggested by Owner / manager I come back for another Better massage now they know me.

    I might try again and will let you know.

    I am however looking for suggestions for the area.

    Pm me or respond here.

    I am on TNA however $$$ are getting pretty steep for those ladies.

    Cheers and TIA.

  15. #810

    Gateway

    106th and halsey. Nice place. Heat goes up and down. Ok massage but no extras On the plus side Cuter girl. Better than average early 30's nice spoke good english.

    Have a great day. I love the new places so many to check out Keep up the intel.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Worldwide escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape