Rabbits Webcam
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Spa Green

I think you must have mis-understood Coffee.

I stopped in today and saw Candy. Same excellent massage and service as always. She said she took a few days off but she is definitely back now.

Spa Green

Coffee said Candy no longer works at Spa Green. I hope this isn't true.

Sa

I checked out a new friend in Chambersburg. Jenny has only been there for 2 or 3 weeks, and she is up there with Diana in my opinion. A real sweetheart, not great English but good enough to easily communicate. I got a full hour, and was happy and relaxed when I left. Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by GringoViajero  [View Original Post]
    I met Sunny today at green spa. Not the best massage I've ever had, but left TS feeling clean all over. After mediocre back massage, she was very friendly after the flip, including BBBJ. I appreciated her taking care of that in the middle then finishing top side massage. Sunny is neither young, small, nor beautiful but makes up by cheerful performance. I'll probably go back but just because of lack of competition.
    Hoping to check this place out this weekend or early next week. It'll be my first time visiting an AMP. Any tips?

Green spa

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang69  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Sunny?
    I met Sunny today at green spa. Not the best massage I've ever had, but left TS feeling clean all over. After mediocre back massage, she was very friendly after the flip, including BBBJ. I appreciated her taking care of that in the middle then finishing top side massage. Sunny is neither young, small, nor beautiful but makes up by cheerful performance. I'll probably go back but just because of lack of competition.

Info

Quote Originally Posted by DickBalz  [View Original Post]
    There is a new face at Spa Green, her name is "Sunny". I haven't met her yet. Candy said she is going on vacation for at least a couple of weeks, leaving sometime around Christmas. Sophia and Sunny will fill in for Candy during that time. Merry Christmas to my fellow mongers. Dick.
    Any info on Sunny?

Spa green

Quote Originally Posted by Miketokc  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Spa Green again yesterday and saw Candy. What a great lady! Awesome shower, great massage, excellent service. I never pass up a chance to stop at Spa Green when I am in the area. This is my favorite place to go for all around good service.
    Any extras or just massage what's was the donation.

Spa Green

I stopped by Spa Green again yesterday and saw Candy. What a great lady! Awesome shower, great massage, excellent service. I never pass up a chance to stop at Spa Green when I am in the area. This is my favorite place to go for all around good service.

More on Spa Green

There is a new face at Spa Green, her name is "Sunny". I haven't met her yet. Candy said she is going on vacation for at least a couple of weeks, leaving sometime around Christmas. Sophia and Sunny will fill in for Candy during that time. Merry Christmas to my fellow mongers. Dick.

Spa green again

Made my second trip up to spa green. Service was great once again. Good Ts, massage, and finish 😃.

Quote Originally Posted by Miketokc  [View Original Post]
    I have visited Green Spa several times when in the area on business. Both of the ladies are very friendly and nice and I have always found the place to be very clean and organized. Candy is a attractive lady who provides excellent table shower and massage along with friendly conversation if you want to talk. Both ladies are very careful and discrete and prefer not to draw any unwanted attention to the spa. They are aware of this website-they read the comments. There is no chance of rain there (I tried too) so no need to bring a raincoat but you can count on great service and friendly conversation this is my go to place when I am in the area.
    I have to agree that they are very discrete. YMMV.

Green Spa

Quote Originally Posted by Sundance88  [View Original Post]
    Hade some extra time last Saturday so I stopped at my new favorite spa. I just had to cure my sweet tooth with a visit with Candy. She was busy with another customer but well worth the wait. She gave me a great shower and an even better massage. Lots of hot towels, pressure and back massage. I don't know what to do if or when she leaves. This lady is a keeper! Please guys treat her nicely and lets keep her here!
    I have visited Green Spa several times when in the area on business. Both of the ladies are very friendly and nice and I have always found the place to be very clean and organized. Candy is a attractive lady who provides excellent table shower and massage along with friendly conversation if you want to talk. Both ladies are very careful and discrete and prefer not to draw any unwanted attention to the spa. They are aware of this website-they read the comments. There is no chance of rain there (I tried too) so no need to bring a raincoat but you can count on great service and friendly conversation this is my go to place when I am in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJimWood  [View Original Post]
    So, I visited this new spa, after reading so much about it here, decided to try it out and report back. The two masseuses were speaking very accented English, which surprised me, usually they speak Korean. The one with the short hair and monster tits assisted me. I said something in Korean, she did not understand, it seems that at least that one is Vietnamese. She was quite talkative. Gave a very nice ball tickle and happy ending, pulling the puppies out to be suckled while she stroked me. She talked about how they are often nervous with new customers and make a case-by-case decision who gets the special service, although they do not appear bashful about offering a HJ. She said next time I can fuck her tits. Not sure if this means she just milks my cock on to her lovelies, she kind of did that today, or maybe it means she lays down while I full on fuck the funbags and cum in her face, we will see. She is very friendly though, the other one seemed equally friendly. Her English was also much better than the English of the Korean masseuses in Chambersburg. The rates seemed the same as Chambersburg.
    Just be sure to bring a raincoat. You never know, it could rain the next time you go. Oh, and you might want to clear out your inbox.

Spa Green in Greencastle

So, I visited this new spa, after reading so much about it here, decided to try it out and report back. The two masseuses were speaking very accented English, which surprised me, usually they speak Korean. The one with the short hair and monster tits assisted me. I said something in Korean, she did not understand, it seems that at least that one is Vietnamese. She was quite talkative. Gave a very nice ball tickle and happy ending, pulling the puppies out to be suckled while she stroked me. She talked about how they are often nervous with new customers and make a case-by-case decision who gets the special service, although they do not appear bashful about offering a HJ. She said next time I can fuck her tits. Not sure if this means she just milks my cock on to her lovelies, she kind of did that today, or maybe it means she lays down while I full on fuck the funbags and cum in her face, we will see. She is very friendly though, the other one seemed equally friendly. Her English was also much better than the English of the Korean masseuses in Chambersburg. The rates seemed the same as Chambersburg.

I hadn't heard about Spa Green before, saw the ad on BP, came here and saw a few posts, but still it is fairly new, and the fact that Mr. F. took a roll of the dice on FS and was disappointed to me means it was TOFTT. I think in particular he didn't ask a bunch of dumb questions before going there, he was kind of going in to the unknown on his own power despite perhaps being new. Kind of like if he tried to stop a bullet for someone, jumped in front of the person he was saving, only to discover someone else already stopped the bullet, or he jumped in front of someone who wasn't actually a target, he still tried.

Quote Originally Posted by DickBalz  [View Original Post]
    First of all, I would again like to thank Sundance88 for posting his discovery of Spa Green. Many thanks sir. Mister Fenskibartpyn, I find your recent posting puzzling. I think all fellow mongers would agree, "TOFTT" means being the first to roll the dice spending money on an unknown, either a spa or a provider. As there were two previous postings about Green Spa, you all ready knew the basic cost and what was offered. Sorry to hear you were disappointed but nothing was implied in either posting about FS was being offered. And as you know, many places are careful with first time customers, as they don't know if you are LEO or not. That is why it sometimes takes several times to build a trusting relationship with whoever you find most attractive. My two cents worth, Dick.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations