Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Only Me

Stress Away

Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be driving through see-burg and want to partake in some fare at either SA or K. Which one is currently giving the most bang for the C-note? Or does C-note service depend on the provider? Looking at the past reviews, it seems like K edges out SA but not sure. Is the entrance fee 70 for both places? Back channel if you would like. Thanks.
    I popped into (and at!) Stress Away one evening last week. I drew a mid-aged masseuse named (surprise!) Kim. While I wasn't thrilled about her looks, especially when I saw the other masseuse working that evening, I decided to go with her and in the end was very glad I did. While the HE was the norm HJ, the massage was one of the best I've ever had, with the HE being in reality a Happy Middle. The post-release massage was a nice treat. She was unwilling to do anything more than the HJ.

I visited Kiku a year ago and more was offered by that masseuse. I figure it depends on the masseuse and on the time of the month and on whatever else might be occurring around the time of your visit.

Reports

MikedD

Kiko

Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be driving through see-burg and want to partake in some fare at either SA or K. Which one is currently giving the most bang for the C-note? Or does C-note service depend on the provider? Looking at the past reviews, it seems like K edges out SA but not sure. Is the entrance fee 70 for both places? Back channel if you would like. Thanks.
    Went there 2 weeks ago. Forgot the girls name because it was the one I asked for. All in all it was not so special. From what I have been reading in this thread it sounds like both places can be hot or cold. Sorry but it is what it is. Unless someone else has a positive post. Good luck.

Reports

Serpico99

SA or K

Reports

Ampdude69

Stressaway

Just stopped by over the weekend. . 7 at the door and a. 4 tip for decent massage and nice standard finish. Ok looking mid 40 ish provider. Tori I believe she said. Overall, pretty nice time.

Reports

FunTravel

Chambersburg

Have had good luck at StressAway and the other one up the road. Think it was. 7 door and $ tip at SA. Have to be prepared and proactive. Talent varies quite a bit from month to month. Wish there were some more options in this area.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJimWood  [View Original Post]
    You can get FS at Stress Away. If I want FS I go to Kiku just for some change, since I generally just want HJ and Stress Away does better HJ (IMHO). For FS I am not as concerned about how good the HJ is. Plus I prfer FS with the Kiku ladies.

Reports

AmpFan77

Kiku Spa as of late

I have frequented Kiku for a while now (even back when it was Friendly Evergreen) whenever I have passed through the area and while I have had a couple of misses as far as great service I have mostly been happy. Any intel on the offerings as of late? I will be passing through again this weekend and was hoping to find out if it was worth the stop this time around.

Reports

Gotsno
    Quote Originally Posted by John2526  [View Original Post]
    Kiku is the only place I've been where they've tried to upsell me to a second provider. Happens almost every time. I've never done it. No telling what the tip would be.

I have not been in since the name change but sounds like I need to stop in and try a "Four Hand" just to see if its worth it. I will post and let you guys know what I find out. Not sure if ti will be this week or next.

Reports

John2526

Four Hand

Kiku is the only place I've been where they've tried to upsell me to a second provider. Happens almost every time. I've never done it. No telling what the tip would be.

Quote Originally Posted by MikedD  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if it is possible or if anyone has has a four hand massage at either Stress away or Kiku? If so.

Just wondering what is the tipping expected to be? Do you tip 100 to each girl?? I have never had a four hand.

Massage before and have been thinking about it latley...Thanks for any input. Extra thanks for any input without.

Any wise cracks about my question!

Reports

MikedD

Senior member rookie question (maybe)

Just wondering if it is possible or if anyone has has a four hand massage at either Stress away or Kiku? If so.

Just wondering what is the tipping expected to be? Do you tip 100 to each girl?? I have never had a four hand.

Massage before and have been thinking about it latley...Thanks for any input. Extra thanks for any input without.

Any wise cracks about my question!

Reports

John2526

Kiku is open

They were open on Tuesday at noon, though the outer door was initially locked.

Bad provider (Su Chi /"Suzie" Wish I'd stuck with the massage. If you draw her, I'd pass.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenFight  [View Original Post]
    Kiku. No Open or Closed sign. Rang doorbell. No answer.

Reports

Chicken Fight

Kiku

Kiku. No Open or Closed sign. Rang doorbell. No answer.

Reports

Gotsno

X's 2

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJimWood  [View Original Post]
    You can get FS at Stress Away. If I want FS I go to Kiku just for some change, since I generally just want HJ and Stress Away does better HJ (IMHO). For FS I am not as concerned about how good the HJ is. Plus I prfer FS with the Kiku ladies.

I have had FS at both. However I have not been into Kiku since it changed to its new name. I would have to agree about the better HJ at Stress Away. May have to go back and try Kiku again.

Reports

Fat Jerk76
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Reports

Crazy Jim Wood
    It is kind of funny the mama-san said she was going to cook it up for dinner. I am sure she was joking, although these are hard economic times. I have seen the cat there also. But I would never call police on someone over a cat. Going to jail because of a feline just seems ridiculous. I would think all of us, in our tenuous relationship with the law, would not want to call the law down on a provider because of a cat. This is the same attitude of nosy parkers who call in the police to set up stings because they don't like seeing ho's in their hood. I wish we could all just learn to not worry about what other people are doing when it just doesn't affect us personally. This nosiness is a disease this country suffers from and is why we can't legally pay for sex. I actually think you made the right decision and put your massage ahead of a cat's discomfort. I think the real abuse is when a human being goes to jail for messing with a cat. Let's be serious, there was a time when many of us were kids when it was ok to mess with animals, come on how many here haven't shot some critter with a bb gun just for fun, but now times have changed. There is some prosecutor in every little town who wants to make a name for himself throwing one of us in the slammer for fucking a ho, or manhandling a kitten, or jaywalking, or any other myriad of stupid shit. Let's stick together a masseuse is always more important than a cat. Plus they're Korean, they're from another country where people not only eat dogs, but beat the dog to death with metal poles because it makes the adrenaline from the beaten animal makes the meat taste different. I get more pissed off when I go someplace and it is some cat lady and there is cat hair everywhere that sticks to my clothes (sometimes hard to explain if you don't have a cat at home) or a cat runs under your toes while you're trying to lay some pipe. You notice the KMP the floor and everywhere is always clean, and that is why they help you get dressed, to make sure there is nothing on your clothes, you never have to worry about going home with something difficult to explain on your clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundance88  [View Original Post]
    I have been a fan of Kiku / Friendly Spa for some time. I went to Stress a way a month or so ago. I always get great service and a great time at Kiku.

The last time I was at Stress there was a little kitten running around. While I was waiting for the lady I was playing with the cat. When mama-san came back she grabs the kitten from.

My hands and was just holding it by 1 front leg. Of course the cat was screaming bloody murder. I told her "hey, be gentle with the kitty" she tells me to mind my self, that the cat was to be a future meal. I should have left right then and there, but the little head was thinking. I will never go there again. I hate to see animal abuse of any kind. I was tempted to make a call to the police, but didn't want to explain to the other half where was. Thinking about it now...as I type this, I just get pissed. I wish I had made the call. Thanks for a place to vent.

Reports

Sundance88

Stress away and Kiku

I have been a fan of Kiku / Friendly Spa for some time. I went to Stress a way a month or so ago. I always get great service and a great time at Kiku.

The last time I was at Stress there was a little kitten running around. While I was waiting for the lady I was playing with the cat. When mama-san came back she grabs the kitten from.

My hands and was just holding it by 1 front leg. Of course the cat was screaming bloody murder. I told her "hey, be gentle with the kitty" she tells me to mind my self, that the cat was to be a future meal. I should have left right then and there, but the little head was thinking. I will never go there again. I hate to see animal abuse of any kind. I was tempted to make a call to the police, but didn't want to explain to the other half where was. Thinking about it now...as I type this, I just get pissed. I wish I had made the call. Thanks for a place to vent.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations