Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Bang a Milf

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Crazy Jim Wood
    You can get FS at Stress Away. If I want FS I go to Kiku just for some change, since I generally just want HJ and Stress Away does better HJ (IMHO). For FS I am not as concerned about how good the HJ is. Plus I prfer FS with the Kiku ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by MikedD  [View Original Post]
    It seems to me that Stress a Way only offers HJ and great service. Kiku (ex Evergreen) is FS but with lower service? If you want FS why not just go to Kiku.

And be done with it? How much better can Stress a Way be? I have not been to your area for a long time. I always hit up one or the other places just mentioned.

So I guess it is only a matter of personal taste..if you want FS only go to Kiku (ex Evergreen) if you want a fun and relaxing massage and and a only a HJ for.

A ending go to Stress a Way??

Reports

MikedD

Correct me if I am wrong

It seems to me that Stress a Way only offers HJ and great service. Kiku (ex Evergreen) is FS but with lower service? If you want FS why not just go to Kiku.

And be done with it? How much better can Stress a Way be? I have not been to your area for a long time. I always hit up one or the other places just mentioned.

So I guess it is only a matter of personal taste..if you want FS only go to Kiku (ex Evergreen) if you want a fun and relaxing massage and and a only a HJ for.

A ending go to Stress a Way??

Reports

Crazy Jim Wood
    If I want a HJ I always go to Stress Away. Every now and then if they are all busy, or only a chick I don't like is available, I go to Kiku. I have had a good time at Kiku, but it is always hit or miss in my opinion. Every now and then Kiku has better looking chicks, But Stress Away seems to always give better service.

Quote Originally Posted by SamSays  [View Original Post]
    Started the New Year with a visit to Kiku. Did not enjoy it. Saw cjcumming or some name like that. I asked for a long TS and only got a fair one with no inappropriate touching. The Massage was the same. Came to the flip and I realized that while I got a happy ending it was not worth the tip. I usually go to Stress Away and get much better service for with out expecting higher service. I will keep going back to stress away.

Reports

Sam Says

Kiku

Started the New Year with a visit to Kiku. Did not enjoy it. Saw cjcumming or some name like that. I asked for a long TS and only got a fair one with no inappropriate touching. The Massage was the same. Came to the flip and I realized that while I got a happy ending it was not worth the tip. I usually go to Stress Away and get much better service for with out expecting higher service. I will keep going back to stress away.

Reports

Ampdude69

Sakura Spa (Hanover)

Actually went and tried for myself yesterday. Decent massage with light touching and teasing before flip. One older woman working. Not much to look at. Standard rates after a little negotiating. Two ways to end happy for sure. Must bring cover for one of them. Didn't ask about FS as I was not interested. Have had better at stress away and down in baltimore, but got what I went for.

Reports

Ampdude69

Hanover AMP

Responding to the question a couple posts back, I have not myself been here. Though I had read that an ending was possible. I sent a guy there that was a first timer under that assumption. He took no advice from me excluding the address. He went with only house fee, after hours, intoxicated and still got a hr on a promise he would have more next time. He literally woke someone up out of bed and they told him to come over. Business must not be great. He has since went again, with barely enough cash yet again and still got an ending. He says no more is available but I doubt he would know. I really feel sorry for the poor girls that I sent him over there. He says late 30's ok looking girl, only choice both times. Have recently saw an ad where they advertise new young girl, though not sure if the 30 yo is who that is referring to. Anyone else tries please report back. I will soon be there myself I imagine, but a good report may speed me up a bit.

Reports

Darrel

Kiku

Been here a couple times recently, I give it two thumbs up the girl isn't bad and as long as you have $ she is good to go, but the actual massage straight sucks everything else was pretty good. I recommend just playing it cool while you are there maybe show some excitement when getting the td then after the massage do some pointing and gesturing you will be in good shape.

Reports

FunGuy7435
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundance88  [View Original Post]
    Buddy, You have 2 posts asking the same question, best bet is to bite the bullet and check them out for yourself. Also try reading the rest of the forum on this establishment.

IF you go be clean and polite and you will go far. But as always, beginning with us hobbyist attitudes, YMMV. I won't go into details here, but I have always had a great time there!
    Well said sundance! My favorite place around.

Reports

Chicken Fight

Kiku

Kiku is apparently still run by the same people. Old Mimi is now the head girl. I'll go if Tina / Amy ever comes back. Anyone know where she is working nowadays?

CF

Reports

WantHead

Massage in gettysburg

Has anyone tried the AMP on Baltimore st in Gettysburg? Or the one in Hanover.

Reports

Darrel
    [Text in All Proper Case Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in All Proper Case. In the future, please do not write reports in All Proper Case. Thanks!

Reports

Sundance88
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter65  [View Original Post]
    Whats the deal with Kiku Spa is it just rub and tug or can you get full service.
    Buddy, You have 2 posts asking the same question, best bet is to bite the bullet and check them out for yourself. Also try reading the rest of the forum on this establishment.

IF you go be clean and polite and you will go far. But as always, beginning with us hobbyist attitudes, YMMV. I won't go into details here, but I have always had a great time there!

Reports

Fakeadd5
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter65  [View Original Post]
    Whats the deal with Kiku Spa is it just rub and tug or can you get full service.
    Why don't you go and tell us what you find?

Reports

HeavyHitter65

Kiku spa

Reports

Patraveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahram  [View Original Post]
    Can I ask where is that place? I can't find it online?

What race was the staff? Ages?
    It's in Breezewood. American. Expensive. Poster put the listing in the wrong place.

Posting Limitations