free hookup affair
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I hadn't heard about Spa Green before, saw the ad on BP, came here and saw a few posts, but still it is fairly new, and the fact that Mr. F. took a roll of the dice on FS and was disappointed to me means it was TOFTT. I think in particular he didn't ask a bunch of dumb questions before going there, he was kind of going in to the unknown on his own power despite perhaps being new. Kind of like if he tried to stop a bullet for someone, jumped in front of the person he was saving, only to discover someone else already stopped the bullet, or he jumped in front of someone who wasn't actually a target, he still tried.

Quote Originally Posted by DickBalz  [View Original Post]
    First of all, I would again like to thank Sundance88 for posting his discovery of Spa Green. Many thanks sir. Mister Fenskibartpyn, I find your recent posting puzzling. I think all fellow mongers would agree, "TOFTT" means being the first to roll the dice spending money on an unknown, either a spa or a provider. As there were two previous postings about Green Spa, you all ready knew the basic cost and what was offered. Sorry to hear you were disappointed but nothing was implied in either posting about FS was being offered. And as you know, many places are careful with first time customers, as they don't know if you are LEO or not. That is why it sometimes takes several times to build a trusting relationship with whoever you find most attractive. My two cents worth, Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by DickBalz  [View Original Post]
    First of all, I would again like to thank Sundance88 for posting his discovery of Spa Green. Many thanks sir. Mister Fenskibartpyn, I find your recent posting puzzling. I think all fellow mongers would agree, "TOFTT" means being the first to roll the dice spending money on an unknown, either a spa or a provider. As there were two previous postings about Green Spa, you all ready knew the basic cost and what was offered. Sorry to hear you were disappointed but nothing was implied in either posting about FS was being offered. And as you know, many places are careful with first time customers, as they don't know if you are LEO or not. That is why it sometimes takes several times to build a trusting relationship with whoever you find most attractive. My two cents worth, Dick.
    Okay okay my bad.

Thanking sundance

Whenever there is a new place / provider there are always risks. I am grateful Sundance reviewed this spot so well. Now I feel good about going myself.

A different experience?

Green Spa Pt2 (For me)

Hade some extra time last Saturday so I stopped at my new favorite spa. I just had to cure my sweet tooth with a visit with Candy. She was busy with another customer but well worth the wait. She gave me a great shower and an even better massage. Lots of hot towels, pressure and back massage. I don't know what to do if or when she leaves. This lady is a keeper! Please guys treat her nicely and lets keep her here!

New girl at SA

I met a new girl working at SA. Her name is "Amy", and is about 5'4", average weight, and black hair a little longer than shoulder length with bangs. Amy knows very< few words in English, but can be very vocal with the words she does know! And I have never, ever seen longer nipples, they are like something out of a Hustler magazine, simply amazing! I fortunately have a great relationship with the senior masseuse, who introduced us. So she smoothed the waters, so to speak. On the down side, the table shower was the worst I have ever had, I was worried about the massage, but Amy made up for it. As always, treat the women with respect, it sure pays off for me. Dick.

A different experience at Spa Gren

TOFTT at Spa Green in Greencastle, PA. Candy and Sophie very pleasant, "mature," but bodies I would happily accepted FS. Opted for Sophie. Tall, long legs, firm body, nice bolt-ons, lovely hair. Yummy! I thought I had found a new favorite But, NO. TS was average. Sophie's massage was acceptable, not sensual, no teasing. On the flip I hinted at FS. "No. ! Only HJ. We not that kind of place. " As she finished the massage, she kept saying, "We don't do that. No, no. We want no trouble. " Fair enough, and she was nice about it. Just had hoped for one experience and got another. And passed Chambersburg driving the extra miles. These very sweet & pretty Korean ladies want to be off the sensual radar and just be recognized for a good TS and sauna, and massage.

Spa Green

My 1st time posting, long time monger. Molly Pitcher hwy has for decades been a go to place, I remember going to RSVP back in the 70's. The KAMP Spa Green has two women working there, "Candy" and "Sophia". Sophia is probably 5'8", thin, and appears to be in her 50's. She has good-sized bolt-ons, and her body is amazingly young looking. Very sweet and speaks English well, with a strong accent. Table massage was standard (similar to the Chambersburg places). A full hour was had, with the headlights coming out to greet me during a nice HE. She asked about Kiku, and how their spa compared. Candy is very bubbly, very busty, and sure is proud of those massive mammaries! I myself wouldn't call her a spinner, I think of a spinner being a lightweight, and Candy is a little chunky. For privacy you can access the place from the back, as there is little privacy from the front of the building. It sure is nice to have new choices in relaxation around this area. Many thanks for the original posting to inform me of this little gem of a place. Dick Balz.

Green spa more info

6 for the door and. 8 for Candy. Less than what I've spent at KiKu or Stress a way.

Molly pitcher highway

Quote Originally Posted by Sundance88  [View Original Post]
    I was looking through Martinsburg's for fun and found this.

http://martinsburg.backpage.com/Body...dywork/4955933

Sooooo I stopped today to check it out. The place is just off I-81 on Molly Pitcher Hiway Greencastle. It's in a small 6 store shopping center, next to a gas station / convenience store.

I was met at the door by a cute older Korean lady wit short black hair. She has the biggest titties and cutest ass I have ever seen. Had a pretty good shower, but a great massage. Her name is "Candy Cane" and stood almost 4' 8" A real cute spinner.

HE was great as well and daty was presented. The whole experience was pretty much like what I received from Stress a way on my last visit. Only this place is much closer to where I live than going to Chambersburg.

As always YMMV, be careful, enjoy, etc.
    Thanks for the info. ! I might have to check this place out. What were the damages?

SPA Green

I was looking through Martinsburg's options for fun and found this.

http://martinsburg.backpage.com/Body...dywork/4955933

Sooooo I stopped today to check it out. The place is just off I-81 on Molly Pitcher Hiway Greencastle. It's in a small 6 store shopping center, next to a gas station / convenience store.

I was met at the door by a cute older Korean lady wit short black hair. She has the biggest titties and cutest ass I have ever seen. Had a pretty good shower, but a great massage. Her name is "Candy Cane" and stood almost 4' 8" A real cute spinner.

HE was great as well and daty was presented. The whole experience was pretty much like what I received from Stress a way on my last visit. Only this place is much closer to where I live than going to Chambersburg.

As always YMMV, be careful, enjoy, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Chessi69  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Princeton 73. I know you from the Charleston board. Are you up in the PA / Baltimore area? If you have any good recommendations for up here, PM me.

Thanks.

Chessi69.
    I get up to the Harrisburg area several times during the summer. It's pretty dry up there the last few times I went.

Kiku is open again

I went to Stress Away, there were three cars in the lot, they turned me away, too busy. It was a very hot younger woman in some type of nurse-ish uniform, I can see why they were busy. I went down to Kiku, seems it was closed for a while, but they were open. An older and much less hot woman took care of me. I was just looking for a HJ so I was not worried she was not beautiful, but she was a little rough and perfunctory I asked her 2-3 times to slow down and be more gentle. She just laughed at me and kept doing what she was doing. Finally I yelled at her and she listened then. I don't know what her deal is, bad enough to be very plain looking, the least she could do is follow simple directions.

Quote Originally Posted by Princeton73  [View Original Post]
    Chambersburg on Rt 30.
    Hey, Princeton 73. I know you from the Charleston board. Are you up in the PA / Baltimore area? If you have any good recommendations for up here, PM me.

Thanks.

Chessi69.

Quote Originally Posted by Chessi69  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting York. Is this place actually in G'burg or somewhere else?

Chessi69.
    Chambersburg on Rt 30.

Posting Limitations