Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Sundance88

Kiku Spa

I stopped by Kiku Spa a couple weeks ago, saw Soongee (?) I think that's here name. Had a just ok shower, back down to the room. And she started off with the finger nail light touch massage, which I generally get just before the flip. I am NOT complaining, I love the light touch! Then the flip and some fun stuff happened. Then back laying on my tummy for a so-so massage. It was a very pleasant time and I plan on going back soon. There may be more to do there.

Reports

JayLovesJenny
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundance88  [View Original Post]
    I think you my be referring to RSVP on RT11 in State Line PA. I spent a few wonderful evenings there. You are right good technicians, a soothing Jacuzzi. Massage and extras were to had. I don't remember the $ but I thought it was more than reasonable. After the fire thay fixed it up a little bit and reopened, but the smell was overpowering and they closed for good. The building is now long gone and just a fond memory.

Ahhhh the good old days.
    Oh I loved RSVP. I spent several enjoyable afternoons and evenings there. Those girls were so nice and sexy. I loved a girl named Mandy who worked there. I always had so much fun with her.

Reports

Max #01
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Jim Wood  [View Original Post]
    They will do FS.
    I will be passing through H-town tomorrow afternoon and might just stop in if the weather is OK. I was considering Vista, but it's too far out of my way this time. I know Vista is a lot more expensive, but I've always had a decent time. Too bad Jody's isn't around any more. Actually Gettysburg is going to be swamped next week because it's the 150th anniversary of the battle.
    Last edited by Max #01; 06-29-13 at 12:14. Reason: Typo + another thought.

Reports

Crazy Jim Wood
    They will do FS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampdude69  [View Original Post]
    They were a little funny with me my first time brom. Didn't think anything extra was going to happen. They actually told me they were busy and to come back, though the lot only had one car. But when I returned everything went well. Sorry to hear about the bad trip.

Reports

Crazy Jim Wood
    Go down the street to Stress Away, there are two AMP's within a block or two of one another. Stress Away is closer to the highway than Kiku. If you ask me, Stress Away is better for a HJ, there is a matronly woman at Kiku I have done FS with, great ass (IMHO) , but she won't do doggy style, seems she is afraid the guy will take the condom off.

Quote Originally Posted by Only Me  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Kiku a few weeks back on a rainy day. Confirmed they were open and then sat in the car for a while waiting for my Vitamin V to take affect. Didn't want to take a pill without knowing they were open. The masseuse led me to a lower-level room, and after a fair wait took me to the table shower, which was fine. Nothing extraordinary, but a nice treat. Massage was mediocre. The finish was mediocre too, but again nice. $80 to the house; same amount for tip. The masseuse said she was 37; she was friendly and cute enough. I saw a second masseuse who seemed younger and cuter. Maybe next time! Given the lack of other options in that area, I was relatively pleased with the overall experience.

Reports

Only Me

Kiku

I stopped by Kiku a few weeks back on a rainy day. Confirmed they were open and then sat in the car for a while waiting for my Vitamin V to take affect. Didn't want to take a pill without knowing they were open. The masseuse led me to a lower-level room, and after a fair wait took me to the table shower, which was fine. Nothing extraordinary, but a nice treat. Massage was mediocre. The finish was mediocre too, but again nice. $80 to the house; same amount for tip. The masseuse said she was 37; she was friendly and cute enough. I saw a second masseuse who seemed younger and cuter. Maybe next time! Given the lack of other options in that area, I was relatively pleased with the overall experience.

Reports

Brom226
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampdude69  [View Original Post]
    They were a little funny with me my first time brom. Didn't think anything extra was going to happen. They actually told me they were busy and to come back, though the lot only had one car. But when I returned everything went well. Sorry to hear about the bad trip.
    I'm sure you're right, but it's just too far of a drive to take another chance and the girls I saw there just aren't worth another trip. I may keep them in mind as a back up, but nothing more. I should have told mamasan what I thought when she asked me as I was walking out, but I decided to stay cool and left with a smile. Of the fifteen or so years of going to massage parlors, this is only the third time I've had this happen. Just couldn't believe my bad luck that day.

Reports

Ampdude69

Stress away

Reports

Brom226

Stress Away

Stopped by Stress Away today. Never been before, and my last visit to KIKU was a little disappointing, so I thought I'd try them out. Mimi was my provider and I'd say she is in her earlier 40s and a little frumpy for my taste. Massage was fair and on the flip I got nothing. I guess she thought I was LEO. I tipped her $15 and rode by Kiku, so the trip would not be for nothing, but the parking lot was full. Not wanting to wait, I decided to go all of the way to Martinsburg, to Spa 11, and it no go there either. The sign there was busted with no open sign lit. I called but got no answer. I did see a few cars parked in the parking lot in front of it, so they may have just been busy. The broken sign scared me off, and I wasn't use to seeing that many cars out front, so I just drove all of the way back home annoyed. Just a few weeks ago, the girls at spa 11 told me someone had stolen their air conditioning also. Doesn't look like they're making friends over there.

Reports

Ekim Ekim
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Jim Wood  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at Kiku. I swear the masseuse (squinty face and big white (for an Asian) ass) was one I had seen there years ago. I remembered some disappointment last time, as although she had the ass for it, she would not do doggy. She also scooched to the end of the massage table, and wanted me to fuck her while she is half hanging off the end of the table. She swore she had only been there a few months, but she performed in exactly the same way. She refused doggy and at first insisted on being on top, which didn't work for me. She finally agreed to lay on the table but wanted to do BJ, even though I kept asking her to get on with the business. Finally she scooched to the end so her head is over the edge. And she kept her legs together to keep me from going in full, untill I pushed them apart but then she closed her hand with vices of death to prevent my cock from entering to the hilt, actually painful, and I yelled at her WTF are you doing. At this point I lost my errection. She then said I shouldn't take the condom off (I wasn't!) and said I lost my errection because I don't like condoms. I told her how stupid she was and how it was her fault, how can anyone have sex with her behavior? She offered to return half my money and give me a HJ. I agreed and then she tried to give me only 0. 40 baclk, I said HALF! She finally gave 0. 60 back. Gave me a HJ and I shot pretty high and she was waving it around like it was a lightsaber as I was jetting. Stupid but funny I guess.
    HA HA! Great review. Sorry for your misfortune though. Frustrating as hell.

Reports

Sundance88

Stress a way

I posted about my trip to Stress a Way last Saturday, either I didn't do it right or it got deleted. In brief A pretty good shower where EVERTHING and EVERYWHERE got cleaned real good. Back to room had a so-so massage. Extra attention was at the back door. And after the flip a nice happy ending was had.

Now I have a question for you guys, how does a guy suppress passing gas when the girl is massaging the exit? I have had massages at a number of different spas, and Never had to fart during the process. Talk about a buzz kill. Next time I'll go to Kiku across the street.

Reports

Crazy Jim Wood

Kiku

Stopped at Kiku. I swear the masseuse (squinty face and big white (for an Asian) ass) was one I had seen there years ago. I remembered some disappointment last time, as although she had the ass for it, she would not do doggy. She also scooched to the end of the massage table, and wanted me to fuck her while she is half hanging off the end of the table. She swore she had only been there a few months, but she performed in exactly the same way. She refused doggy and at first insisted on being on top, which didn't work for me. She finally agreed to lay on the table but wanted to do BJ, even though I kept asking her to get on with the business. Finally she scooched to the end so her head is over the edge. And she kept her legs together to keep me from going in full, untill I pushed them apart but then she closed her hand with vices of death to prevent my cock from entering to the hilt, actually painful, and I yelled at her WTF are you doing. At this point I lost my errection. She then said I shouldn't take the condom off (I wasn't!) and said I lost my errection because I don't like condoms. I told her how stupid she was and how it was her fault, how can anyone have sex with her behavior? She offered to return half my money and give me a HJ. I agreed and then she tried to give me only 0. 40 baclk, I said HALF! She finally gave 0. 60 back. Gave me a HJ and I shot pretty high and she was waving it around like it was a lightsaber as I was jetting. Stupid but funny I guess.

Reports

C L Hunter
    I spotted an add on C. L. Theraputic for Janes Spa. On Baltimore st in Gettysburg pa. I called the number got a "sorry that number has been disconected". But does anyone have a history on Jane?
    99. 9% sure it's a legit place. The women were 50's-60's and even if extras were offered I'd decline.

Reports

Sundance88

Rsvp

Quote Originally Posted by Max #01  [View Original Post]
    It seems like torching business is a normal thing in this area. I don't recall the name of the MP just outside of town, but it also burned to the ground a few year ago. As I recall, it was a great place and the technicians were very skillful.
    I think you my be referring to RSVP on RT11 in State Line PA. I spent a few wonderful evenings there. You are right good technicians, a soothing Jacuzzi. Massage and extras were to had. I don't remember the $ but I thought it was more than reasonable. After the fire thay fixed it up a little bit and reopened, but the smell was overpowering and they closed for good. The building is now long gone and just a fond memory.

Ahhhh the good old days.

Reports

Max #01
    Jody's burned to the ground a few months back, possible arson. I've always had a good time at Evergreen. The strip bar north of Chambersburg is Miss Lindsey's. It is no longer a mp, but an adult book store, with toys and dancers. I didnt have time to enjoy their company, so I cant say what happens and for what renumeration. Good luck and enjoy!
    It seems like torching business is a normal thing in this area. I don't recall the name of the MP just outside of town, but it also burned to the ground a few year ago. As I recall, it was a great place and the technicians were very skillful.

Posting Limitations