Black Girls White Guys
Bang a Milf

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

DockMan
    Holy smokes man, it looks like we've been dining from the same menu for awhile. Welcome to the boards. This is a helpful place.

Quote Originally Posted by Gipper1966  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Everyone,

I've been a long time time lurker here, and have benefited from the experiences of others posting. Catherine convinced me to log in and contribute, so here I am. I've seen quite a few providers, but most have retired and moved on: Ms. Ryan, Rachelforfun, Jill, Midori (not retired), and others. Maria In Cleveland, Britt / Ashleigh, and Catherine are my only current friends.

So lets get on with my first review. I had a fuck buddy situation that fell thru, so since I was in the neighborhood, I decided to try Sun Acupressure. Bobbi apparently is very popular there. Unfortunately, she was occupied (by one of you guys, I'd guess), so I saw Sissy. TS was good, nice and warm, and massage was in the light / medium range. OK, but nothing special. I opted for FS, and several positions were explored. I finished in a nice grinding, missionary position, and she cleaned me up nicely.

Of course, by that time Bobbi, was free, and I met her on the way out. I was told I should see her next time. She was very tiny and cute, as others have said. I'll let you know how that goes.

I look forward to posting more and making new friends.

Gipper.

Reports

Gipper1966

First Post, Introductions, Sun Accupressure

Greetings Everyone,

I've been a long time time lurker here, and have benefited from the experiences of others posting. Catherine convinced me to log in and contribute, so here I am. I've seen quite a few providers, but most have retired and moved on: Ms. Ryan, Rachelforfun, Jill, Midori (not retired), and others. Maria In Cleveland, Britt / Ashleigh, and Catherine are my only current friends.

So lets get on with my first review. I had a fuck buddy situation that fell thru, so since I was in the neighborhood, I decided to try Sun Acupressure. Bobbi apparently is very popular there. Unfortunately, she was occupied (by one of you guys, I'd guess), so I saw Sissy. TS was good, nice and warm, and massage was in the light / medium range. OK, but nothing special. I opted for FS, and several positions were explored. I finished in a nice grinding, missionary position, and she cleaned me up nicely.

Of course, by that time Bobbi, was free, and I met her on the way out. I was told I should see her next time. She was very tiny and cute, as others have said. I'll let you know how that goes.

I look forward to posting more and making new friends.

Gipper.

Reports

DockMan
    Exactly as John said. A dump of the worst sort and loaded with junkies and so nasty you don't want to remove your clothes. I met one there once and after seeing the "ambiance" of the place knocked on her door paid her $20 and told her to call me when she relocated. LEO is there a lot and that would add to the stay awayness of the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Daboyz22  [View Original Post]
    Can someone fill in an out of towner what the RII is?

Reports

Daboyz22
    Quote Originally Posted by WestwoodJohn  [View Original Post]
    Think they referring to Red Roof Inn off shallowford Road.

RRI kinda has a bad reputation for an incall location.
    Thanks. RII is a term we use in my company. Some things you can't get out of your head. LOL.

Reports

WestwoodJohn

RII is RRI

Quote Originally Posted by Daboyz22  [View Original Post]
    Think they referring to Red Roof Inn off shallowford Road.

RRI kinda has a bad reputation for an incall location.

Reports

Daboyz22

Rii?

Quote Originally Posted by MassageDude  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a little over a month ago. She was located at RRI which scared me but after some intel and questioning back and forth I went ahead. 1st, just know that IMO the girl you meet does not look like that pics. She looks a little younger. That being said. The girl I met was a young little hottie. She gets defensive and even shows pics when you ask if they are one in the same but like I said the real thing is just as pretty. The experience was GFE. You could tell at first she was new to the game (at that time) but after a few minutes she got into it. I would repeat if she wasn't at the RRI and YES she has made it a habit of not taking calls much. My opinion is if you can get in touch with her and she is not at the RRI then pull the trigger. If otherwise proceed with caution.

Reports

MassageDude
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelerJim  [View Original Post]
    http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...80-80/11389200 I can't find anything on this one anyone tried it.
    I saw her a little over a month ago. She was located at RRI which scared me but after some intel and questioning back and forth I went ahead. 1st, just know that IMO the girl you meet does not look like that pics. She looks a little younger. That being said. The girl I met was a young little hottie. She gets defensive and even shows pics when you ask if they are one in the same but like I said the real thing is just as pretty. The experience was GFE. You could tell at first she was new to the game (at that time) but after a few minutes she got into it. I would repeat if she wasn't at the RRI and YES she has made it a habit of not taking calls much. My opinion is if you can get in touch with her and she is not at the RRI then pull the trigger. If otherwise proceed with caution.

Reports

DrRobertson12

Best Hands in town

Had the opportunity to see Catherine today and boy was I glad I did.

She has the best hands in town, soft warm and just on the right spot where my sore spots were.

I Left rejuvenated and had to laugh when her puppy got one of my socks and played Catch Me If You Can!

I warmly recommend you see Catherine, clean and welcoming place, you will not regret it. Definitely going back for more!

Reports

BHD678

Chandler

She looks great, but many, including me, have set an appointment in advance, only to experience crickets at the appointed time. She's also rumored to frequent the RRI, a known spot where LEO likes to hang out. The special is for a half hour. YMMV, if it does, let us know. !

Quote Originally Posted by WheelerJim  [View Original Post]
    http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...80-80/11389200 I can't find anything on this one anyone tried it.

Reports

WheelerJim

Chandler

Reports

Tbone40

What about Georgia?

Quote Originally Posted by Edvis  [View Original Post]
    I've not called or went bythe Niota or Athens AMP as Athens was busted. I wonder how much more of this and how often they are going to do this? I just wonder how they did it?

Seems TN is cracking down. Are the AMPs in GA under pressure also?

Reports

WheelerJim

Niota

I stopped at niota Saturday night and was treated nicely by oriental lady with bolt ons and left.

Very happy.

Reports

Edvis

Busted

I've not called or went bythe Niota or Athens AMP as Athens was busted. I wonder how much more of this and how often they are going to do this? I just wonder how they did it?

Quote Originally Posted by Duke5392  [View Original Post]
    You massage boys watch out. The AMP's are getting popped all over.

Reports

Stiffer69

Bobbie is Back!

Yes, indeed, the delightful Bobbie is back at Sun! Thanks God! All I can say is there is a heaven! And for the 1. 2 you can take a ride there! Just saw her last week. She said she was on vacation up north for 45 days. If you like to eat Asian, then this is the best buffet you will find in town!

Reports

Duke5392

Busted

You massage boys watch out. The AMP's are getting popped all over.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations