www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

BillLuvsIt

Samantha from Knoxville

OK guys, if you are looking for someone new, you should check her out. I've seen her the last few times she's been to Chatt, she seems to be here about once every two months or so. She's BBW so if that's not your cup of tea, don't bother. She is however, very nice, sexy, huge titties, and has very skilled hands. Her massage lasts for 90 minutes plus, and it is incredibly good. It gets even better as you get close to the end. She is so good that I think it's addictive! Her ad is on BP under massage, titled.

RELAX. And she's not here until 9/21. Just a heads up, because she seems to get booked up fairly quickly so if you're interested.

Reports

MonkeySpanker7

Ivy massage on gun barrel

When to ivy got a good massage only nothing else on the menu so it seems.

Reports

MonkeySpanker7

Cathay spa

Quote Originally Posted by DrRobertson12  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I went to Cathay Spa behind BK on Lee & 153 and was greeted with a smile by an 50's looking asian lady. In this dream the masseuses name was Lisa. Tall, really skinny, but a nice set of what looked like firm be cup breasts. Dreamt that the massage was cheap at $. 4 was featherlight, playful and felt good. That is the good news. What turned me off was the ladies' face made all the good fun go away. As usual, Cathay was self- service, only touching her ass.
    Same results here decent massage lot of attention on the cheeks.

Reports

Wise Guy 868

Cathy spa and Panda.

I had a dream that I went to Cathay Spa behind BK on Lee & 153 and was greeted with a smile by an 50's looking asian lady. In this dream the masseuses name was Lisa. Tall, really skinny, but a nice set of what looked like firm be cup breasts. Dreamt that the massage was cheap at $. 4 was featherlight, playful and felt good. That is the good news. What turned me off was the ladies' face made all the good fun go away. As usual, Cathay was self- service, only touching her ass.
    And I think there is another on on Gunbarrel Road too. They are all massage only. If you are looking for some actions, these are the wrong places.

I think this is normal for most of the massage places in our area. If you venture into Atlanta, that maybe a different story.

Reports

BHD678

Magic Fingers

Susie is absolutely the best in town for a real therapeutic massage. As she gets to know you, the massages get better and better. I see her frequently...

Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Finally had a chance to visit Susie. Her location is tucked away off I-24. She responds quick to email. Her skills compare favorably to other reputable women in Chattanooga. Her massage is full body, and she will fit it to your needs. Some have mentioned her hands are firm, I am sure she will adjust pressure to your liking. She is older than most, but it wasn't a big deal to me. Keeps an enjoyable conversation. Rates are fair for service. I would return.

https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/4634405310.html

Reports

Konabiker083

Sun

I finally dreamed of Sun the other week. There was another car in the lot when I stopped. I went in and asked for Bobbi. She was busy and I got Yoko. Service was ok. I went back a few days later and got Bobbi. Nothing to add that hasn't been said already. I did learn that if a car is already there when you go by, keep driving around and waste time. I will only see Bobbi.

Reports

Hobby Lobby

Magic Fingers

Finally had a chance to visit Susie. Her location is tucked away off I-24. She responds quick to email. Her skills compare favorably to other reputable women in Chattanooga. Her massage is full body, and she will fit it to your needs. Some have mentioned her hands are firm, I am sure she will adjust pressure to your liking. She is older than most, but it wasn't a big deal to me. Keeps an enjoyable conversation. Rates are fair for service. I would return.

https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/4634405310.html

Reports

DrRobertson12

Cathay Spa review

Reports

Bobby Pop

Another Satisfied Customer. Thanks Catherine!

Okay, Not sure why it has taken me this long to finally meet the wonderful Catherine, but I'm glad I finally did. I found myself with a little extra time this morning so I gave her a call and left a voicemail. She called back right away and we were able to agree on a time. Made my way to her incall, which, I'm not going to lie, had me a little worried, as it is in a fairly upscale subdivision. I called from my car to make sure I was at the right place and she put me at ease right away. The massage was brilliant. Not too hard, not to soft. Left feeling very relaxed and yet ready for the rest of my day. Awesome service. Will repeat.

Reports

DrRobertson12

Phone disconnected

I came across this entry on massage (xyz). Com.

Something Different.

On Hixson Pike.

Phone: (423) 847-0*.

Anyone know this place? I have the missing info pieces if anyone is interested.

Just getting back in the hobby. Will make a review once I get a chance to scout it out.
    Finally came around to call but the number was disconnected.

Found it on redmassage.com but it seems like dated info.

Reports

Edvis

Athens / Sweetwater

Anyone been to either AMP lately?

Reports

CheckinAround

VIP or Sun

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleKeeny  [View Original Post]
    I have never been to either Sun or VIP? Which is reccommended and how many roses should I carry?
    I would say Sun, and it depends on what you want. I usually take $+$.

Reports

BStoned

Sun

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleKeeny  [View Original Post]
    I have never been to either Sun or VIP? Which is reccommended and how many roses should I carry?
    Sun for sure and take a buck twenty.

Reports

MiddleKeeny

Which one?

Reports

CheckinAround

Sun and Bobbi

A week late, sorry. I dreamed I went to Sun last week. I got Bobbi. As always, I opted for the TS. Lots of playing around and very thorough. The message was great. Not too hard this time and I didn't end up with any bruises, unlike last time. On the flip, had a blast! CBJ, RCG, CG, Mish and finished in Doggy with her throwing herself back against me and loudly saying Fuck Me! Fuck Me!. It was a hellova dream.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations