Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Eleone

Catherine

Quote Originally Posted by Comatn  [View Original Post]
    Had two excellent sessions with Catherine this week. She is the consummate professional- discrete, intriguing, and customer focused. Unusually nice location a bonus. Great choice for caucasian body rub.
    I've not had the pleasure to see Catherine yet. I know she is highly regarded and a true Chattanooga treasure. Thanks for the review.

Reports

Comatn

Catherine

Had two excellent sessions with Catherine this week. She is the consummate professional- discrete, intriguing, and customer focused. Unusually nice location a bonus. Great choice for caucasian body rub.

Reports

Konabiker083

Sun

I went by Sun yesterday afternoon. Tina greeted me at the door. I guess Yoko is no longer there. I was going to ask for Bobbi but decided to try Tina. She gave an uneventful TS and a Ok massage. I think I will stick with Bobbi.

Reports

Edvis

Why massage?

Smetimes the extras are better and the UTR's aren't always available.

Quote Originally Posted by WiseGuy868  [View Original Post]
    There is no point of going to these massage places and paying for extras. To start with a base price for a massage, then add on the cost of extras, you will be over $ for a HE before you know it. AND with a so so looking older woman too.

Why paying for that when you have all these UTR girls? About the same price, better looking girls and full services.

The only time I go there is for a real massage, nothing more.

Reports

Biminitn

Sun

I have been to Sun maybe 5 times but it has been a year or so ago. The best thing I remember is the CFS skills, one girl had muscles in all the right places. !! She was probably 40 yr but felt like 20 yr. !! Thanks for the posts and now I am going to have to go back to see the new ones.

Reports

Wise Guy 868

Massages and extras

There is no point of going to these massage places and paying for extras. To start with a base price for a massage, then add on the cost of extras, you will be over $ for a HE before you know it. AND with a so so looking older woman too.

Why paying for that when you have all these UTR girls? About the same price, better looking girls and full services.

The only time I go there is for a real massage, nothing more.

Reports

NewFunFinder

Sun and bobbi

Was feeling adventurous so I took the plunge. Bobbi is as advertised. While not the best looking thing in the world she is better than anything I have seen at VIP. Nice little body. Massage was ok, definitely wasnt a Catherine massage. Took the hhr at. 4 then the flip and negotiation. Asked what I wanted but wouldn't give me a price. I wanted a CBJ and tried for. 6 but she wouldn't. She talked me into a HE and expected. 6 when she finished and I was getting in my wallet. Needless to say theres a reason I stopped visiting these places. Total waste. I will be sticking to Catherine whenever I decide on another massage. I will no longer let my little head talk me into more than wanting a HE. I may as well just see one of the UTR and come away cheaper and get what I really want.

Reports

NewFunFinder

Sun Spa?

Where is this sun spa? Is it the one down by VIP? If so I only saw a very old lady there one time I went there and ended up bailing.

Reports

PineHurst

Coming to town today. In need of a good dream

This will be my first time Chattanooga and also my first wanting to dream. Looked at some reviews and it seems Sun is an option, but had anyone had any experience with Ashley from BP? I would like to dream of young (ish) and Caucasian.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Body...ie-22/10937238

Reports

Scooter0531

Bobbi at Sun

Guess I'm another very happy customer. Her reviews are accurate. A tight sexy body. Everything was covered and no kissing but seemed like she was willing to do just about anything else. I'm not real into Greek so I'm not sure if that is offered. The only bad thing is I doubt she offers MSOG. She might but I got the feeling like its 1 and done. Usually how I operate anyways so it didn't bother me. Haven't seen anyone else there but I have read a few other reviews. Seems like Sun is only worth it if you are going to see Bobbi.

Reports

Chattmoc

Fiona at Body for Power

Does anyone know what happened with Fiona with Body for Power (the place that was busted on the Northshore.) I can't get her out of my head and would love to have a dream with her.

Reports

BStoned

Amp

I have been going to AMP's for years, they all change owners and masseuse every few months. You never know what they will look like or offer. Its kind of like a box of chocolates!

Anyway, I enjoy the not knowing its exciting and when you do hit on one that you like, keep returning because your service will become more and more personal, and request will be welcomed.

The oriental women are raised and trained to please a man, and over time will do things to and for you that are unbelievable. You have to be persistent and patience.

Reports

DockMan
    As someone that also never went AMP I had no idea about a table shower, but it sounds great. Also I did not mean to be judgemental to anyone for whatever they might enjoy. I enjoy a couple of things that might cause someone to scratch their head but that's neither here nor there. I also agree with BHD678 in the supreme skills of Miss Catherine the Patron Saint of Body Rubs!

Back to hobbying boys!

Quote Originally Posted by BHD678  [View Original Post]
    TS = Table Shower. I'm another who has not partaken at the AMPs. Have a hard time rolling the dice when I know where the really good massages are. And by really good, I mean Catherine. !

Reports

PlainsDrifter

Ts

I thought TS stood for transexual. I had been steering clear of theses places. LOL.

Reports

SandMt
    Quote Originally Posted by TNOutdoorsMan  [View Original Post]
    TS = table shower.

I agree, go to see Bobbi at Sun.
    OMG, LOL. I know I read that review last night and keep wondering what TS stood for also. I'll be honest, the only thing I came up with was Trans Sexual, LOL, but I kept thinking to myself, hell no, not Robert, no way. I'm glad that's been cleared up, LOL.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations