Red Light Pharma
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

If You Are Willing To Drive A Bit Further

Stopped into Asian Body Rub in Cartersville, GA on my long drive back from South Florida. Location not as bad as I expected from previous reports. While it is off of a busy road, it is tucked behind another strip of businesses. Walk in, ring the bell, greeted by Bebe. Nice body, cute face but a little rough. I'd call her a 7. Probably mid 30's with a nice natural set of larger C's. Back to the room, $60 for hh or $80 for the hour massage with TS. I took the hour. Started with the TS, which was fantastic, paying ample attention to the important places and even washed my hair which was a nice touch rarely seen. Dry off, back to the room, face down. Starts giving me a great massage. I'd rate it a strong 8. Allows roaming and asks if I want more. Quickly negotiate a CBJ and flip over. She gets the cover, removes the sundress and climbs on the table letting me play with the C's before straddling my face for a good view and going to work. FIV and CBJCIM with some extra strokes at the end, clean up, then more of that amazing FBM until the full hour was up. Definitely recommend. Will definitely repeat next time I pass through Cartersville. Total damage was $$, but I tipped extra for the great massage and added touches rarely seen in the AMP world these days.

Went by Moon this early evening and also driving my VIP seeing in fact they were closed. Went to door of Moon and was greeted by a shorter lady I had not seen before, but I asked for June that I had seen before there and was great. She responded that June had quit and was not there anymore. So I just left and didn't want to visit who had greeted me.

I'll keep checking this board.

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfTwner  [View Original Post]
    I don't know of any other "Spa" places that would fit the bill considering the drive you would make. Maybe look for a private FBSM on Backpage or Craigslist, but you should check back towards the end of the week to see if Moon or VIP have reopened. Sorry, that's all I can suggest.
    I appreciate it.

Ten Dawgs

Quote Originally Posted by TenDawgs  [View Original Post]
    I have been to Moon and saw Me Me about 2 weeks ago. I was planning on driving down from Nashville next Saturday. If Moon and VIP are still closed, are there any other Spa in Chatt where I can get a massage + extras? If so, please PM me with name of spa, who to ask for and how much tip I need to plan on bringing. It's a long drive for what I can get in Nashville (no extras). Thanks in advance.
    I don't know of any other "Spa" places that would fit the bill considering the drive you would make. Maybe look for a private FBSM on Backpage or Craigslist, but you should check back towards the end of the week to see if Moon or VIP have reopened. Sorry, that's all I can suggest.

Drive down from Nashville

I have been to Moon and saw Me Me about 2 weeks ago. I was planning on driving down from Nashville next Saturday. If Moon and VIP are still closed, are there any other Spa in Chatt where I can get a massage + extras? If so, please PM me with name of spa, who to ask for and how much tip I need to plan on bringing. It's a long drive for what I can get in Nashville (no extras). Thanks in advance.

Remodeling

I went to VIP and Moon both around 2 Friday afternoon. Went to VIP first, no cars in the back lot, rang the bell 4 times with no answer at the door. Left and went directly to Moon and again, no vehicles there and the outer door was locked.
    Not a good sign. Hopefully everything will be ok.

VIP now "remodeling"

I went to VIP and Moon both around 2 Friday afternoon. Went to VIP first, no cars in the back lot, rang the bell 4 times with no answer at the door. Left and went directly to Moon and again, no vehicles there and the outer door was locked.
    Stopped by VIP earlier this evening (Saturday). A couple lights on in back, and a sign taped to the door.

"CLOSED for Remodeling".

VIP and Moon Both Closed?

Quote Originally Posted by JusThere7474  [View Original Post]
    Yes she's there.
    Any talent there or just her?

Vip

Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if June is still at VIP.
    Yes she's there.

Vip

Anyone know if June is still at VIP.

VIP Cece

Went to VIP the other day and saw Cece. I'd say she's in her 40's but not bad looking. Not much of a body though. Actually very talkative but seemed to rush. I'd give it a 7. 5/10.

VIP Sissy

Quote Originally Posted by Luke85  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sissy at VIP today. Sweet and fairly hot, but very rushed. Got what I wanted and split quickly.
    Can you give a description of what Sissy looks like? Does she give a good table shower? Does she give a good massage? More details please.

VIP cece

Hit VIP ce ce I think was how June said it.

Not to bad but will pass next time.

Older short small up top small and baggy on bottom not saying heavy just not toned.

What can I say I'm like the rest and miss Angie.

Vip

Saw Sissy at VIP today. Sweet and fairly hot, but very rushed. Got what I wanted and split quickly.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations