Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

TnRico

My bad. Box is clean. Pm, the you

Quote Originally Posted by Woody32  [View Original Post]
    Vulcir, tnrico and mr. Spud clean out your inbox.
    My bad. Box is clean. . pm, the you.

Reports

Woody32

Pms

Vulcir, tnrico and mr. Spud clean out your inbox.

Reports

TheSteve256

Looking VIP or SUN

Can anyone recommend either of these to be better than the other? Looking to go this afternoon and can't decide on either from the ads. Thanks in advance for the info!

Reports

DockMan

Catherine

Gents, Chattanooga's finest is back at work. Miss Catherine has healed and is performing her magic again. Let's keep her busy.

Reports

Gypsy Monger

Ultimate 4 hand

Catherine has recovered and her and UTR Jennifer will be doing 4 hand starting Tuesday. Better get a spot in line, I'm sure they will be busy since it's been awhile.

Reports

LatinBeast1
    Quote Originally Posted by TnRico  [View Original Post]
    Yeah they are trying to be very careful with their "secret", your next visit if you so choose you can let them know you would like the works and its between you and her. That's how it was for me.
    Thanks for the advice.

Reports

TnRico
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinBeast1  [View Original Post]
    I went to the VIP for the first time today. I was greeted by June (I guess that's her name) she guide me to a room and told me to get comfortable. A few minutes later, this beautiful girl named Susie came in. She is in her late 20's with a nice body. Her treatment included TS, massage, and a hand release. I was hoping for some extra service, but she declined my request. She has great hand skills, I left the place with my tank empty and with a big smile.
    Yeah they are trying to be very careful with their "secret", your next visit if you so choose you can let them know you would like the works and its between you and her. That's how it was for me.

Reports

LatinBeast1

Vip

I went to the VIP for the first time today. I was greeted by June (I guess that's her name) she guide me to a room and told me to get comfortable. A few minutes later, this beautiful girl named Susie came in. She is in her late 20's with a nice body. Her treatment included TS, massage, and a hand release. I was hoping for some extra service, but she declined my request. She has great hand skills, I left the place with my tank empty and with a big smile.

Reports

Scout Master

Vip

Thanks for the recommendation. Young was excellent, with a great sense of humor. No disappointments at all.

Reports

TnRico

2nd visit to VIP was a great one

Swung by VIP late one night last weekend, great half hour massage with yung (guess she may be June) who knows. Left happy at the ending. Went back for more today, did the full hour, first experience at a AMP. TS and massage were really good, sqeakly clean in all the right places. Yung took care of me again, on the flip we went over extra again. She was definately holding back but finally offered the full dream for $, got her to. 8 and we were off to the races. She was sending another gal in, but she was occupied apparently, but she came back and really took care of me. Like prior reports she does tighten up those muscles after loosening them up, and the why was open for lunch. Will be back again, may take a second visit for them to ease up and have fun.

Reports

ItsFillerTime

VIP location

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMaster  [View Original Post]
    VIP gets great reviews on this board. Where is it?
    107 Schmitt rd. Corner of Schmitt and Lafayette Rd. Behind Rusty's Meat Market.

Reports

Scout Master

Vip?

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone40  [View Original Post]
    Went to VIP while passing thru town. Met at the door by MMS asked for Jessica but was told there was no Jessica there. After laying on the table Susie, a cute little 30 ish walks in. Got the TS followed by a half hearted massage. On the flip, the offering was limited but I took what was offered. Was a little disappointed but still left with a smile on my face.
    VIP gets great reviews on this board. Where is it?

Reports

Tbone40

Susie at VIP

Went to VIP while passing thru town. Met at the door by MMS asked for Jessica but was told there was no Jessica there. After laying on the table Susie, a cute little 30 ish walks in. Got the TS followed by a half hearted massage. On the flip, the offering was limited but I took what was offered. Was a little disappointed but still left with a smile on my face.

Reports

Edvis

Bust

Probably just call the main number to see if anyone answers and listen to see if it rings from outside the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert501  [View Original Post]
    Interesting stop by Sun today at around 1:15. Thought I would stop for a session with Bobbie. Black 2 door Camaro sitting outside running, I still got out. Door was locked. Interesting. Anyone heard of a bust?

Reports

Robert501

Sun

Interesting stop by Sun today at around 1:15. Thought I would stop for a session with Bobbie. Black 2 door Camaro sitting outside running, I still got out. Door was locked. Interesting. Anyone heard of a bust?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations