instabang.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Bobby Pop

Another Satisfied Customer. Thanks Catherine!

Okay, Not sure why it has taken me this long to finally meet the wonderful Catherine, but I'm glad I finally did. I found myself with a little extra time this morning so I gave her a call and left a voicemail. She called back right away and we were able to agree on a time. Made my way to her incall, which, I'm not going to lie, had me a little worried, as it is in a fairly upscale subdivision. I called from my car to make sure I was at the right place and she put me at ease right away. The massage was brilliant. Not too hard, not to soft. Left feeling very relaxed and yet ready for the rest of my day. Awesome service. Will repeat.

Reports

DrRobertson12

Phone disconnected

Quote Originally Posted by DrRobertson12  [View Original Post]
    I came across this entry on massage (xyz). Com.

Something Different.

On Hixson Pike.

Phone: (423) 847-0*.

Anyone know this place? I have the missing info pieces if anyone is interested.

Just getting back in the hobby. Will make a review once I get a chance to scout it out.
    Finally came around to call but the number was disconnected.

Found it on redmassage.com but it seems like dated info.

Reports

Edvis

Athens / Sweetwater

Anyone been to either AMP lately?

Reports

CheckinAround

VIP or Sun

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleKeeny  [View Original Post]
    I have never been to either Sun or VIP? Which is reccommended and how many roses should I carry?
    I would say Sun, and it depends on what you want. I usually take $+$.

Reports

BStoned

Sun

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleKeeny  [View Original Post]
    I have never been to either Sun or VIP? Which is reccommended and how many roses should I carry?
    Sun for sure and take a buck twenty.

Reports

MiddleKeeny

Which one?

Reports

CheckinAround

Sun and Bobbi

A week late, sorry. I dreamed I went to Sun last week. I got Bobbi. As always, I opted for the TS. Lots of playing around and very thorough. The message was great. Not too hard this time and I didn't end up with any bruises, unlike last time. On the flip, had a blast! CBJ, RCG, CG, Mish and finished in Doggy with her throwing herself back against me and loudly saying Fuck Me! Fuck Me!. It was a hellova dream.

Reports

Ivan Ausumtul

Vip

VIP'd yesterday. With MEME, maybe old name of Sunny. Ot was soso. Definite bait and switch with a big padded bra. Massage was not great either. Sun Accu better option for sure.

Reports

LovesMassages
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobertson12  [View Original Post]

Something Different.

On Hixson Pike.

Just getting back in the hobby. Will make a review once I get a chance to scout it out.
    Message me the info and I'll check it out this weekend.

Reports

RhBrandon34

Vip

Quote Originally Posted by Rwestlake  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had a good experience. Last time I was there and got a new girl, she wanted an additional thirty bucks for a HE. Which had always been included with J, usually topples and occasionally bottomless.
    I'm not familiar with this location. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

Reports

Rwestlake

New girl

Glad you had a good experience. Last time I was there and got a new girl, she wanted an additional thirty bucks for a HE. Which had always been included with J, usually topples and occasionally bottomless.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiffer69  [View Original Post]
    Well, not sure that I agree with this review, as I was just there last week. I had not been there in quite a while, so thought I would try the "new" girl. June greeted me and said she would send in a girl. And to my surprise it was Sunny! I had not seen her in ages, but she looked good and provided an awesome dream! I dreamed about a Cowgirl and after the Cowgirl was done with her ride, I then proceeded to ride her to the missionary! I will repeat!

Reports

DrRobertson12

Anyone seen Something Different in Hixson?

Something Different.

On Hixson Pike.

Reports

PureMkl

Katherine

She's on BP if you need her # and her rates are spectacular. Give her a call and ask great time worth it so get with her.

Reports

FreeHelm

Catherine contact info

Quote Originally Posted by Squeeb89  [View Original Post]
    How do I get ahold of Catherine? Seen lots of great reviews and would love to see her!
    http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Body...ess-47/6692692

Reports

Squeeb89
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupric  [View Original Post]
    I was travelling through the area and based on all of the positive reviews here I booked a visit with Catherine. She is such a sweetheart! The appointment was easy to set up and she even let me show up an hour early since I was running ahead of schedule. She gave me an excellent massage in a relaxing environment and all of my tensions were released. You are lucky to have such a nice service in this area. I wish I had a Catherine where I live.
    How do I get ahold of Catherine? Seen lots of great reviews and would love to see her!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations