Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles  [View Original Post]
    I think it closed up. Have not seen any lights on there in several weeks.
    It's not closed. Went by again last night.

Closed

Quote Originally Posted by JSlay42  [View Original Post]
    Chinese acupuncture is what it's listed on Craigslist. I don't know if it says it on the door or not.
    I think it closed up. Have not seen any lights on there in several weeks.

Cathay

Quote Originally Posted by Goob5291  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Cathay spa behind Burger King on Lee hwy lately any input would be helpful thanks.
    As far as I have seen. Legit massage. Pretty good quality massage. They have at least one younger one that is a little playfull. They will massage your butt good and a little teasing but nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke5392  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of the spa you enjoyed? Across from Gold's?
    Chinese acupuncture is what it's listed on Craigslist. I don't know if it says it on the door or not.

Can't remember the name. It's on Shallowford on the right in the little strip mall

Quote Originally Posted by Duke5392  [View Original Post]
    Past the Hampton Inn before you get to the red light.

Cathay spa

Has anyone been to Cathay spa behind Burger King on Lee hwy lately any input would be helpful thanks.

Name

Quote Originally Posted by JSlay42  [View Original Post]
    The one next to Golds Gym seemed a legitimate place. I tried to roam and was shot down every time. No extras were provided and was told "no specials only massage". Won't be back. On the other hand. The one across the street on Shallowford was a little different story. Roaming was allowed. On the rub down "the boys" were rubbed with oil along with a little azz play. On the flip though I asked for happy ending and was told "I could do it myself". She played with my nipples and taint as I rubbed one out but she would not touch my cack. I this one could be had with a couple more visits and the price is not bad at. 50 an hr. I will give it another shot next week and report back. Happy hunting.

Hit the two AMPs up on Shallowford and Lee hwy the last couple of weeks.

The one next to Golds Gym seemed a legitimate place. I tried to roam and was shot down every time. No extras were provided and was told "no specials only massage". Won't be back. On the other hand. The one across the street on Shallowford was a little different story. Roaming was allowed. On the rub down "the boys" were rubbed with oil along with a little azz play. On the flip though I asked for happy ending and was told "I could do it myself". She played with my nipples and taint as I rubbed one out but she would not touch my cack. I this one could be had with a couple more visits and the price is not bad at. 50 an hr. I will give it another shot next week and report back. Happy hunting.

Long Legged

Quote Originally Posted by BHD678  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything on this one?

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Ther...andra/20507481
    I would like to some info on this one also.

Aleksandra

Does anyone know anything on this one?

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Ther...andra/20507481

Catherine

Just wanted to give a shout out to Catherine The Great. Saw her today even though her ad didn't post and it was InF#ing credible. She worked out the kinks and released the stress of way too long. Great convo and happiest ending ever. Thanks for a great time and experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwestlake  [View Original Post]
    I went later in the day (9:30 PM) and was greeted by a small Asian man at the counter. He brought out my masseuse, which I suspect was his wife. She was pretty old, and didn't speak any Engrish. I'm assuming this was not Wendy?.
    That's the same luck I had going in about 6. Except she did speak ok English it seemed. With eyes closed it was still halfway arousing after the flip but nothing beyond that happened, offered or asked for. I did get a "oh sorry" after grazing the trunk, then she adds ". Nice. " I about lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDolphin  [View Original Post]
    Talking 10-15 years ago here in Chattanooga.
    Kim was the best, around Komatsu.

Old VIP

A little bit of hope maybe. There was a car parked outside last night and the lights inside were on. For Lease sign still up for the moment but that's the only movement I've seen there since it's closed.

Madision

No, but definitely interested to know more if you get a massage from here.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations