Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Mr Spud

Intersate Spa

Hope this is ok to post since it is out of the chattanooga area, (if not, let me know) but just in case anyone travels hwy27 N towards knoxville, I found an AMP on the way, about 35 minutes or so before you get into Knox.

I took off to Knoxville and on my way back home, I took the senic route. I stopped by this one AMP in Harriman called Interstate Spa.

The lady told me. 6 for 30 min and. 8 for hour with TS. I went ahead with it but thought this better be good for. 8.

She asked if I had been there and I replied with, No, I'm not from this area but there are a couple in Chattanooga that I visit regularly.

TS was just ok. She did play around some, but not too much. Probably because she didn't know me. Oh, this lady is 50 ish, not very appealing to the eyes, but I wanted a massage. I didn't want FS from her but figured I'd atleast get a HE.

Massage, I've had a lot better. She would do pressure, then light touch, pressure, then light. I rubbed her leg then on to her arse just to let her know I was ok and to ease her mind. I could tell she was skiddish. She eased up and started teasing the boys.

On the flip, she did light touch all over and asked if he needed any special attention. She said. 6 for HE. I said "What? 60? All I got is 25. " She asked what I tip in Chatt and I told her 80 total. She was like, your kidding. Nope, . 6 for the hour plus. 2 tip. (Which I normally do. 4 tip).

She said that she could just do massage, nothing else. I dug around and just so happened found another 20. Here's 40, that's all I got. She said, I can't do, 60 is minimum, lay back on the table and I finish giving you massage.

I lay back down, about 3 minutes later, she says, I'll do 40 this time, but next time bring 60. I thought to myself, there won't be a next time.

My excitement was already gone and ruined, it took forever just to get the guy to salute. She was also rough with him and now I feel like I"ve been lightly kicked.

I will not return if I ever go that way again. Expensive and not very good either. Probably my worst experience at an AMP.

Reports

GhostSoul

First visit to an AMP: Bobbi at Sun Spa

So last Friday I was feeling a little sore from work and decided to experience an Asian massage parlor for the first time. Having read many reports here on them I decided to try the Sun Spa. I rolled in about 630 pm and was met at the door by an older lady. I asked for Bobbi who was actually free, at least they said she was Bobbi. Late 30's-early 40's looking with an amazingly firm body and nice perky breasts and butt. I paid for an hour massage and table shower. It was a little awkward at first as this was my first time but everything worked itself out in the end. The table shower was nice, with quite a bit of teasing, if a bit cold temperature wise in the shower room for my taste. After that it was into the Sauna for a few minutes to dry, warm up, and relax. I was very grateful for this part since my teeth were chattering as soon as she was finished pouring hot water on me during the table shower. After drying it was back into the room for the massage.

Since it was my first time she worked very hard on the massage. Having spent 3 years of my life getting shot at in Iraq I tend to be pretty tense and she couldn't really make a dent in all my knots, but she gave it a good try. Straddling my back she playfully ground herself while working on my shoulders and back. I will say the best part of the actual massage was the time she spent on my hands, feet, and legs. She actually managed to work out quite a bit of the knots and general tension in those areas. After the flip there was some light, teasing rubbing and we talked business. We agreed on 80 and she dropped her clothes and I got to see how nice that body was. She popped a cover on me and began with oral. I was not prepared for her skills that's for sure. Unfortunately I popped before getting to sample her other pleasures, despite trying to get her to stop and switch (halfheartedly if I'm being honest with myself).

All in all total damage was 1. 4. I know I was ripped off a bit at the end but I think the experience was worth it. I will probably sample some of the other AMPs in the area after this. It was interesting. As others have said, Bobbi has some amazing skills, a great body, and it was fun to practice what little Korean I remembered.

Reports

Gipper1966

Agreed

I miss the old Chattanooga Acupressure Clinic. The massages were so-so to lame, but the girls were there to play. I think I ended up banging most of the ones who worked there. In fact, one of the ex-employees is a FWB. Ah, the good old days.

Gipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwestlake  [View Original Post]
    Having been to licensed massage therapists for around the same money, I don't think the massage is particularly amazing. These girls need to start choking chickens. I'm not going back until I hear that they are doing so. Which means I'll probably never be going back.

Reports

Rwestlake

Better Massages

Having been to licensed massage therapists for around the same money, I don't think the massage is particularly amazing. These girls need to start choking chickens. I'm not going back until I hear that they are doing so. Which means I'll probably never be going back.

Quote Originally Posted by WiseGuy868  [View Original Post]
    No extra will be possible. There is no closing door for the room. That pretty much tells you that nothing extra will be available. That's how it works. They keep you interested enough and thinking there maybe something in the future so you keep coming back.

If you are looking for a great massage, that's the right place. If you are looking for something extra, don't waste your time and money because you will never find it there.

Reports

Wise Guy 868

Shallowford AMP. No extra, period.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse1  [View Original Post]
    I too have been. Great massage and lots of attention where you think something might be offered. I even paid more for the extra time to see if anything could happen after my TS. Still nothing but during this time. I was always on my back. So maybe in the future. Let me know.
    No extra will be possible. There is no closing door for the room. That pretty much tells you that nothing extra will be available. That's how it works. They keep you interested enough and thinking there maybe something in the future so you keep coming back.

If you are looking for a great massage, that's the right place. If you are looking for something extra, don't waste your time and money because you will never find it there.

Reports

BrickHouse1

Shallowford

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles  [View Original Post]
    I've had several great massages here but never anything close to extras.
    I too have been. Great massage and lots of attention where you think something might be offered. I even paid more for the extra time to see if anything could happen after my TS. Still nothing but during this time. I was always on my back. So maybe in the future. Let me know.

Reports

Mr Spud

Royal

Its time for another massage this weekend but can someone please answer this for me. I normally go to either VIP or SUN. I have been wanting to try Royal down in Dalton and I've not seen any recent reviews. Anybody been there recently? It is quiet a drive for me to even go to rossville, Dalton is that much further. Just wondering if the extra time and mileage would be worth it. Are they as advertised, "Top level AMP"? And how is "luxurious TS", is it really better? More importantly, is the service worth my time?

I would still like to meet Bobbie if I could catch her at Sun. Decisions are difficult when you can only get out once in a while.

Thanks.

Reports

Wiggles

Shallowford.

Quote Originally Posted by RoughNReady  [View Original Post]
    Went to AMP on Shallowford Rd after seeing ad on Craigslist. Greeted at door by fairly attractive, slim, 30-40 ish Asian lady in jeans and T-shirt. . 50 for an hour massage and TS, lots of attention to butt and boys. I felt extras would be possible with future visits or more effort. Can anyone confirm or deny?
    I've had several great massages here but never anything close to extras.

Reports

BHD678

New ad

I saw this lady. As others have stated, she a little heavier than her picture (probably 30-40 pounds), but I like a curvy girl, so no problem there. She's certainly not bbw. I reckon I've been spoiled by Catherine and some of the other ladies I've met, but I thought the massage was less than average. She's a little flighty, and IMHO, asks way too many questions about other providers. As Gern stated: new, naive and has a lot to learn. There was also a pretty significant upsell from her advertised rate. Incall is a private residence that belongs to someone else, so that's a little off-putting, especially since he's there. Nice girl, pleasant enough just to meet and talk to, but I don't think will last long in the business. Usual "YMMV" disclaimer applies, but I won't repeat. PM for more information if you're really curious.

Thanks and be safe!

Quote Originally Posted by DrRobertson12  [View Original Post]
    https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/hss/4784350522.html

Today I saw this ad on CL and Google had no hits on her email address.

Sent an email and waiting on reply.

Nice figure, nice face. Location shown Igou Gap & Jenkins Rd.

Anybody been to her before I make an appt for January?

If not, I will report back after appointment.

Stay safe gents!

Reports

RoughNReady

Chinese Accupressure

Went to AMP on Shallowford Rd after seeing ad on Craigslist. Greeted at door by fairly attractive, slim, 30-40 ish Asian lady in jeans and T-shirt. . 50 for an hour massage and TS, lots of attention to butt and boys. I felt extras would be possible with future visits or more effort. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Reports

RoughNReady

Chinese Accupressure

Got a massage at AMP on Shallowford Rd for. 50. They advertise on Craigslist. Great massage, and TS lots of attention to butt and boys. Masseuse was fairly attractive, athletic 30-40 ish. I felt extras would be possible with more effort or future visits. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Reports

Insatiable9378

Cathay Massage

Several weeks back, I swung by Cathay Massage off Lee Hwy. and got a different girl. Decent massage. Thorough and unrushed. No self service offered this time. Honestly, I won't unless she is at least willing to flash the girls or something. I respect the rules, but what a drag. It's okay if you're just after a good massage.

Reports

Insatiable9378

Best wishes and get well soon!

Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    She's all done for now but had the good fortune to cross paths with Gern this afternoon when leaving her fine place. Best of luck Catherine and it was good to meet you Gern. It's going to be lonely until she heals. Everyone keep her in your thoughts tomorrow.
    Best wishes, hope all goes well, and wishing you a quick recovery Catherine.

Reports

DockMan
    She's all done for now but had the good fortune to cross paths with Gern this afternoon when leaving her fine place. Best of luck Catherine and it was good to meet you Gern. It's going to be lonely until she heals. Everyone keep her in your thoughts tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    As has been posted Catherine is going to be having shoulder surgery and be recovering until April. Monday will be her last day for awhile. She has always been great. Never have to worry about canceled times, substandard service or anything else for that matter. Just a nice relaxing time in a upscale location. As you know it's usually not my thing but after reading all the great reviews I had to go see what all the fuss was about. I'm glad I did and have been back. If you have not experienced a session you will not be disappointed. Don't miss out on your last chance for awhile.

Reports

LukeElliot

Bobbi

What a pleasant surprise she was. Cute face, nice sexy attitude, pretty good English, and very nice body.

Go see her.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations