www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 182 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Glockman
    Quote Originally Posted by Utman413  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about that but she's taken not just by me but her hubs might mind as well. The pics serve a dual purpose actually it gives me someplace to store them and it lets a lot of horny guys stare at her juicy little snatch and her massive tits. She won't be doing any massages except on me but I thought why not share with a bunch of guys who would appreciate her assets while they bust a nut to them.
    Don't take this personal, but as constructive criticism. I don't rag out newbies as we need all we can get to keep this forum going. But according to Jackson and A2, "the purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women. " You have nine posts, seven deal with your married girlfriend, one is intelligible, and one deals with massage lady. Your seven posts dealing with your girlfriend does nothing to accomplish the purpose of this forum. Your girlfriend is what we call "Private Stock" or simply "P.S. " When you post about your private stock, you are telling everyone how much better you are than the rest of us because you can bang this girl but no one else can. No one really gives a shit about looking at photos on this forum of someone that won't fuck, suck or rub his dick. There are millions of photos on the internet if someone wants something to beat off to. Again, don't take this personal. But review someone that at least some of us could have access to.

Reports

Utman413

Has anybody got some sunscreen?

After a day at the lake she wanted to show me her sunburn. Poor baby let me make it better. God I love her tits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_m_mid_1405311877322_461329a0edb081ee11_0.jpg‎   received_m_mid_1405311877322_461329a0edb081ee11_1.jpg‎  

Reports

Ccster

Cecilia

Although she has received decent reviews from others, my experience with Cecilia was awful. A classic case of YMMV, I suppose.

Pros: None. Absolutely nothing.

Cons: Paid for a one-hour session; received less than 40 minutes of service. Paid extra for a "sensual" massage that ended with little more than the kind of blue balls teasing you can get elsewhere in the base price for a regular massage. Despite some tidbits of new agey Zen-speak that she shared in complete seriousness, she seemed immature, to the point of giggling like a school girl a few times during the session. A young woman that Cecilia said she is "training" was in the room observing the massage. Very weird.

Cecilia is supposedly Sierra's niece. Judging by my experience, she didn't learn much from Sierra. There's a night and day difference between Sierra's honest sensual massage service and Cecilia's lousy service that's essentially a rip off, at least based on my experience.

http://memphis.backpage.com/Therapeu...tandlt/9540676

Reports

Glockman
    Sorry about that but she's taken not just by me but her hubs might mind as well. The pics serve a dual purpose actually it gives me someplace to store them and it lets a lot of horny guys stare at her juicy little snatch and her massive tits. She won't be doing any massages except on me but I thought why not share with a bunch of guys who would appreciate her assets while they bust a nut to them.
    Yes, you've made a lot of friends on the board.

Reports

Utman413

Nope she's my own personal slu t

Quote Originally Posted by Duke68  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the pics utman. You should ask your girlfriend if SHE wants to do some massages! I'm sure more than a few of us on here would visit. You could make sure it was safe for her and she could make a little money. I'm always on the lookout for someone who provides a good massage with a few extras (not looking for FS) for a fair price.

Reports

Micko Sull

Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by TNassman  [View Original Post]
    Love the Dallas AMPs. Always rec'd top notch FS!!
    Have to second the AMPs in Dallas. Wish I could remember the name of the AMP I went to. Saw May (Asian 40's) and after the TS, and massage with BBBJCIM, she introduced me to May (Asian 30's) for my next trip. $140 was total for the hour with tip. Hoping to be back in August.

Reports

Ccster
    Another perspective: For some of us hardcore massage enthusiasts, the quality of the massage is sometimes (but definitely not always) more important than any "extras" the therapist might provide. If the therapist has kick-ass legit massage skills, the "extras" sometimes amount to little more than A1 sauce on top of a steak. Nice to have, but not always essential. The problem is that many of our local massage providers (especially at the Asian massage parlors) serve shoe leather-quality steaks. So the extras become more essential, even for us hardcore massage enthusiasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    That's mainly why AMPs in Memphis can stay in business. But for me, bring on the Alpo. A good dog will do that. But then, I'm from Mississippi.

Reports

MemphisEdgar

Any update on JC?

Quote Originally Posted by mat2817  [View Original Post]
    I went over the weekend. Saw a petite young looking gal with short hair. The massage was very good with teasing. However, she wouldn't do the HE, but I was encouraged to spank my own monkey.

I stayed an hour there and spent 60. I might be back if I really need a massage, but I wouldn't go expecting extras.
    Anybody been to JC lately?

Reports

TNassman

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by GigaBites  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough, but I'd rather drive to Dallas where $140 give you all the abbreviations you can imagine with very pretty girls.
    Love the Dallas AMPs. Always rec'd top notch FS!!

Reports

Glockman
    Good post. I'm kind of with you on this. With the AMP's you don't have to worry about calling from your phone, text messages, etc. You can basically just drop in anytime you wish. I really don't want any of these girls to know my name, car, phone number, etc. I really just want a good massage and a nice ending at a decent price. If someone would do this discreetly, for a fair price at a safe location, they would have more business than they knew what to do with. Oh yea, that's the other thing. I really don't want to go a sleazy motel or park behind some vacant building.
    Quote Originally Posted by memphis5  [View Original Post]
    Glockman,

Thanks for all of your help on this site and the pics, I totally respect your opinions.

For me I prefer the AMPs. I am just a married guy with an hour or so to kill during the work day. I have tried the providers, but usually just a hassle. For example, as just mentioned Val. I set up the appt. I went to the incall, she says she is running late 3 times I wait and she cancels. I saw another body rub person this past week. The "body rub" lasted all of 2 minutes then the action started, but for 15 min it was not a relaxing or enjoyable time, felt like it was a race for her to get me off and out.

I hope I can find a consistent provider, but I know what I get at the AMPs. If you have any good numbers to pm me I trust your advice.

Thanks again.
    That's mainly why AMPs in Memphis can stay in business. But for me, bring on the Alpo. A good dog will do that. But then, I'm from Mississippi.

Reports

GigaBites
    Fair enough, but I'd rather drive to Dallas where $140 give you all the abbreviations you can imagine with very pretty girls.

Good post. I'm kind of with you on this. With the AMP's you don't have to worry about calling from your phone, text messages, etc. You can basically just drop in anytime you wish. I really don't want any of these girls to know my name, car, phone number, etc. I really just want a good massage and a nice ending at a decent price. If someone would do this discreetly, for a fair price at a safe location, they would have more business than they knew what to do with. Oh yea, that's the other thing. I really don't want to go a sleazy motel or park behind some vacant building.

Reports

Duke68

Quote Originally Posted by memphis5  [View Original Post]
    Glockman,

Thanks for all of your help on this site and the pics, I totally respect your opinions.

For me I prefer the AMPs. I am just a married guy with an hour or so to kill during the work day. I have tried the providers, but usually just a hassle. For example, as just mentioned Val. I set up the appt. I went to the incall, she says she is running late 3 times I wait and she cancels. I saw another body rub person this past week. The "body rub" lasted all of 2 minutes then the action started, but for 15 min it was not a relaxing or enjoyable time, felt like it was a race for her to get me off and out.

I hope I can find a consistent provider, but I know what I get at the AMPs. If you have any good numbers to pm me I trust your advice.

Thanks again.

Reports

Duke68
    Thanks for the pics utman. You should ask your girlfriend if SHE wants to do some massages! I'm sure more than a few of us on here would visit. You could make sure it was safe for her and she could make a little money. I'm always on the lookout for someone who provides a good massage with a few extras (not looking for FS) for a fair price.

She's got perfect tits and a perfect pussy as you can see. Nice shot of her asshole too.

Reports

memphis5
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Good reply. Welcome to the board. We look forward to seeing more posts from you. Especially as you transition. LOL.
    Glockman,

Thanks again.

Reports

Utman413

Couple more pussy pics she was super wet this time

She's got perfect tits and a perfect pussy as you can see. Nice shot of her asshole too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image-1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations