Hobby tips
CamPlaceCash
Escort Services
camplacecash
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 205 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 3068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3053
    Quote Originally Posted by Satyrrical  [View Original Post]
    Seems strongly worded against extras. I enjoyed myself with her a few times, but the massage alone was not worth it.
    I'm the kind of hobbyist who puts more weight on the quality of the massage than anything else. The other stuff is just an added bonus. I've found Chrissy's massages to be some of the best -- albeit, pricier than just a Massage Envy massage, but definitely worth it when you throw in the extras.

    Here's hoping there are some extras still "on the table," so to speak -- at least for us returning clients!

  2. #3052
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginobuffalino  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Chrissy has moved back to the Memphis area and is scheduling appointments for staring in June.

    http://memphis.backpage.com/Therapeu...-pool/12780611
    Seems strongly worded against extras. I enjoyed myself with her a few times, but the massage alone was not worth it.

  3. #3051

    Chrissy from Lomi Lomi Fame

    Looks like Chrissy has moved back to the Memphis area and is scheduling appointments for staring in June.

    http://memphis.backpage.com/Therapeu...-pool/12780611

  4. #3050
    Quote Originally Posted by BMann  [View Original Post]
    Think about it. Would you want your personal info available to the police or Feds if they raided a place and seized their financial records? Maybe a legit place but any place you leave happy, take cash.
    Good point. Guess I shouldn't have used my card at Lilly's. : x.

  5. #3049
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotMe2  [View Original Post]
    Is there any place worth going to around here that takes credit cards?
    Think about it. Would you want your personal info available to the police or Feds if they raided a place and seized their financial records? Maybe a legit place but any place you leave happy, take cash.

  6. #3048

    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotMe2  [View Original Post]
    Is there any place worth going to around here that takes credit cards?
    Unless it's an ATM, before you go to a cash-only.

  7. #3047

    Credit cards

    Is there any place worth going to around here that takes credit cards?

  8. #3046
    Quote Originally Posted by MinscAndBoo  [View Original Post]
    I prefer Tokyo because it is more private to park around back or to the side and I feel safer using their entry system. At Q, I've been harassed by the nearby barbershop patrons who apparently have nothing better to do but stand around outside. As for age of the ladies, I've never seen anyone younger than 40 at either place doing massages. The girl that everyone thinks is so young at Q is in her early 40's. Asian genetics rock. Sometimes they have their kids around these places, doing chores and stuff, could do without that honestly. What have they changed? Well, for me, and they remembered me even though I hadn't been there in a long time, they treated me a lot better from the second I walked in the door. I'm not really into the "hey baby" fake attention, but at least they do it now. Before it was just "What you want? Now at least they try to treat it like you are there to have a good time and not wasting their time. Does that make sense? Also, the place smells better. Before it had an overwhelming bleach and pinesol smell, whereas now they seem to be keeping it in check. Heated massage tables now, like Q has. Music is still just a radio station, if I had a major complaint, that would be it. Everyone wants to know about extras and that's where I don't like spilling my beans. Not only does LEO monitor this board, but not everybody is going to get the same thing from the same girl all the time. You can't just go into these places and lay down and expect to get happy memories. You have to be pleasant, clean, polite, and carry on a little conversation. Don't do anything racist. I repeat, you play on any Asian stereotypes, you say anything stupid and racist, don't expect VIP treatment. I've heard other guys in these places making an ass of themselves. But I digress. You're not going to get FS at Tokyo, no, but you have a lot more available than at Q. Also, Tokyo knows about this board, believe it or not. I figure they are clever enough to easily put 2 and 2 together and determine who a particular reviewer is. I've been told on more than one occasion to "not discuss what we did here online" and I can honestly say that I don't plan on it.
    Great writeup! Anyone thinking about visiting Tokyo or Q should read this, especially if you're planning on visiting Tokyo!

  9. #3045

    New Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by OskarWilde  [View Original Post]
    Any details you willing to share? I used to go there before they closed. The girls were younger at the Q and the place was little more private. What have they changed at Tokyo?
    I prefer Tokyo because it is more private to park around back or to the side and I feel safer using their entry system. At Q, I've been harassed by the nearby barbershop patrons who apparently have nothing better to do but stand around outside. As for age of the ladies, I've never seen anyone younger than 40 at either place doing massages. The girl that everyone thinks is so young at Q is in her early 40's. Asian genetics rock. Sometimes they have their kids around these places, doing chores and stuff, could do without that honestly. What have they changed? Well, for me, and they remembered me even though I hadn't been there in a long time, they treated me a lot better from the second I walked in the door. I'm not really into the "hey baby" fake attention, but at least they do it now. Before it was just "What you want? Now at least they try to treat it like you are there to have a good time and not wasting their time. Does that make sense? Also, the place smells better. Before it had an overwhelming bleach and pinesol smell, whereas now they seem to be keeping it in check. Heated massage tables now, like Q has. Music is still just a radio station, if I had a major complaint, that would be it. Everyone wants to know about extras and that's where I don't like spilling my beans. Not only does LEO monitor this board, but not everybody is going to get the same thing from the same girl all the time. You can't just go into these places and lay down and expect to get happy memories. You have to be pleasant, clean, polite, and carry on a little conversation. Don't do anything racist. I repeat, you play on any Asian stereotypes, you say anything stupid and racist, don't expect VIP treatment. I've heard other guys in these places making an ass of themselves. But I digress. You're not going to get FS at Tokyo, no, but you have a lot more available than at Q. Also, Tokyo knows about this board, believe it or not. I figure they are clever enough to easily put 2 and 2 together and determine who a particular reviewer is. I've been told on more than one occasion to "not discuss what we did here online" and I can honestly say that I don't plan on it.

  10. #3044
    Any details you willing to share? I used to go there before they closed. The girls were younger at the Q and the place was little more private. What have they changed at Tokyo?

    Quote Originally Posted by MinscAndBoo  [View Original Post]
    Been twice in last five weeks. They have really stepped up their game since reopening. Had a blast both times, once for the full hour and once for the half. I don't see any reason to go back to Q at this point in time.

  11. #3043
    Quote Originally Posted by MinscAndBoo  [View Original Post]
    Been twice in last five weeks. They have really stepped up their game since reopening. Had a blast both times, once for the full hour and once for the half. I don't see any reason to go back to Q at this point in time.
    Still just a rub and tug?

  12. #3042

    Tokyo

    Been twice in last five weeks. They have really stepped up their game since reopening. Had a blast both times, once for the full hour and once for the half. I don't see any reason to go back to Q at this point in time.

  13. #3041

    Attempted to visit "A Great Massage" in Germantown

    I was in the area and looking for a legitimate massage. Yes I do go for those too, and tried to visit at 7:30 pm tonight. I had no luck because I didn't have an appointment. Oh well. My preference is to be able to drop in because my schedule is unwieldy. I'll try another day when my schedule is more open.

  14. #3040
    Quote Originally Posted by Idigress  [View Original Post]
    I agree that Lilly's provided a much needed service and setting. I was reliably concerned about going there because of how openly they advertised the location and services. I also assumed that it was Lilly's advertising that drew the attention of the law. But, I am just guessing about that. Does anyone know the real story about what brought the place down?
    I would assume that it was just like you said. They drew a lot of attention to themselves offering services other than a little helping hand and LEO saw it as a prostitution sting. Its just like cruising for streetwalkers, ever now and then LEO sets up undercover to bust our providers like they did up her in Jackson and that is the same thing that happened to Lilly's. I personally never went there, but if I had the chance I probably would stopped by.

  15. #3039

    Miss Lilly's

    Quote Originally Posted by BossHawg  [View Original Post]
    I have had a few decent body rubs, but they usually run about $150 for the h and $100 for the hh, and usually it is performed on a bed which is horribly uncomfortable to me. There is a lady named Danni that comes through town. She supposedly has her own table, and that my friend is a plus. But no matter how decent the body rub is, for $150, one just has to wonder if it is worth it, and for me it is not. That is why I liked Lilly's Spa. That was like a body rub massage hybrid, and they were ebony ladies, and they looked good, and they gave good rubs. I hear this Sophia lady is supposed to give decent massages, but I have not been to her. Although, I think her ad said no Blacks.
    I agree that Lilly's provided a much needed service and setting. I was reliably concerned about going there because of how openly they advertised the location and services. I also assumed that it was Lilly's advertising that drew the attention of the law. But, I am just guessing about that. Does anyone know the real story about what brought the place down?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet MILFS Tonight
Scroguard.com

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape