Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 187 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Vegeta32

Re: Brightness

Thanks for the warning. I was considering trying them for a therapeutic massage especially since I received a 50% off coupon from them in my email. But I'll save myself the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by BossHawg  [View Original Post]
    http://memphis.backpage.com/Therapeu...pecial/9258723

Being a quote, unquote "massage therapist / masseuse" is kind of like being the proverbial, Monday morning quarterback, as the decisions are so much easier when made in hindsight.

So whenever a lady walks into your room to give you a massage, it seems to be anticipated that this person can give a massage, but that is not necessarily true.

I visited the Brightness massage place this weekend, and my oh my was it horrendous from a massage standpoint. There used to be a lady that worked there who was really good, but she seems to have moved on.

The lady I got was a very kind Asian lady with glasses. She was kind, friendly, and she didn't hound me for a tip, but her massage skills left much to be desired.

I probably could have gotten a more invigorating touch if I had rubbed up against a therapeutic cactus. It was just downtrodden to say the least.

And no, there were no extras. She kept me completely covered under a big towel so much that I felt mummified.

So my grade for the current line up at the Brightness massage place is a big, fat, whopping the-.

Reports

BossHawg

Brightness massage left me feeling gloomy

http://memphis.backpage.com/Therapeu...pecial/9258723

Being a quote, unquote "massage therapist / masseuse" is kind of like being the proverbial, Monday morning quarterback, as the decisions are so much easier when made in hindsight.

So whenever a lady walks into your room to give you a massage, it seems to be anticipated that this person can give a massage, but that is not necessarily true.

I visited the Brightness massage place this weekend, and my oh my was it horrendous from a massage standpoint. There used to be a lady that worked there who was really good, but she seems to have moved on.

The lady I got was a very kind Asian lady with glasses. She was kind, friendly, and she didn't hound me for a tip, but her massage skills left much to be desired.

I probably could have gotten a more invigorating touch if I had rubbed up against a therapeutic cactus. It was just downtrodden to say the least.

And no, there were no extras. She kept me completely covered under a big towel so much that I felt mummified.

So my grade for the current line up at the Brightness massage place is a big, fat, whopping the-.

Reports

BiigieSmalls

Leave happy

Quote Originally Posted by TabsTd  [View Original Post]
    Never gone for the half hour. What is the initial cost?
    I always get the half and leave happy. The mor comfortable they are the better the experience.

Reports

Tabs Td

Half hour

Quote Originally Posted by MinscAndBoo  [View Original Post]
    The last few times I've visited Q, the ladies have pushed for the one hour rate as soon as it was payment time. I figured "management" was pressuring them into this, but I took the bait this last time anyway (out of curiosity).

It wasn't any different from the standard 30 minute, in terms of general service, and although I was hoping for the more focused massage more time would allow, she seemed to just spend a lot of time not really doing anything therapeutic at all. Granted, the time wasting came after the usual really good massage I get there.

Summary: Don't waste the dough on the extra 30 minutes.

Also, I saw two ladies I had never seen before. I wonder if they are transplants from Tokyo? (I never went there much.).
    Never gone for the half hour. What is the initial cost?

Reports

MinscAndBoo

Q Time

The last few times I've visited Q, the ladies have pushed for the one hour rate as soon as it was payment time. I figured "management" was pressuring them into this, but I took the bait this last time anyway (out of curiosity).

It wasn't any different from the standard 30 minute, in terms of general service, and although I was hoping for the more focused massage more time would allow, she seemed to just spend a lot of time not really doing anything therapeutic at all. Granted, the time wasting came after the usual really good massage I get there.

Summary: Don't waste the dough on the extra 30 minutes.

Also, I saw two ladies I had never seen before. I wonder if they are transplants from Tokyo? (I never went there much.).

Reports

Duke68
    I have not. Looks legit but you never know. If you decide to visit, please share your experiences. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BottomsUp2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Melody? I tried to set am appointment up with no luck.

http://memphis.backpage.com/Therapeu...issue/11270329

Reports

BottomsUp2

Melody

Has anyone seen Melody? I tried to set am appointment up with no luck.

http://memphis.backpage.com/Therapeu...issue/11270329

Reports

HunterFor69

It's all about the profiling

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta32  [View Original Post]
    Well there have been a fair amount of reports there and a few by me. I know this will sound generic, but the massage is YMMV (Depends on the provider because at one point they cycled people in), and if you're expecting more than manual release from there you're out of luck. And that's only if they know you. I'm sorry I couldn't help more. But pretty much any review will tell you something similar.
    And I mean it just like it sounds. They profile us just like many of us profile people we see or meet. The girls at Tokyo used to tell me I looked like a cop. REALLY! At Damn near 290!

I hear preacher a lot (and we all know some of them yield to temptation), but never preacher.

Hunt Well.

Reports

MemphisBound
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta32  [View Original Post]
    Well there have been a fair amount of reports there and a few by me. I know this will sound generic, but the massage is YMMV (Depends on the provider because at one point they cycled people in), and if you're expecting more than manual release from there you're out of luck. And that's only if they know you. I'm sorry I couldn't help more. But pretty much any review will tell you something similar.
    Thanks for the info!

Reports

Vegeta32

Re: O Spa

Quote Originally Posted by MemphisBound  [View Original Post]
    Any good reviews of this place? Stopped by there yesterday but just didn't have the courage to try something new. Any thoughts? It's in my area so I'm trying to get a feel for what it's like?

Reports

TidePride
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyger3801  [View Original Post]
    I tried calling a few times over past week and no answer. No message eitehr.

Hmm.

I did an internet search and no word of LEO closing down so I wonder what up.
    I was in there about three weeks ago. Should've done a review but it would've been like my others. HJ, titty fuck too but this time she also did PM that was unexpected. Anyhow, the girl told me they had termites in building and were going to have to close down for a while but didn't say how long. I don't think it's a LEO issue.

Reports

MemphisBound

O spa?

Any good reviews of this place? Stopped by there yesterday but just didn't have the courage to try something new. Any thoughts? It's in my area so I'm trying to get a feel for what it's like?

Reports

Glockman
    Quote Originally Posted by ElmerFudd2  [View Original Post]
    M.

Mornin Glock, I've been reading this board for a couple of years but been Previn for 30 years, finally decided to post.
    Welcome to the board. Don't wait so long next time to post.

Reports

Elmer Fudd2

Tokyo

Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Your name says it all. LOL. What's up doc!
    M.

Mornin Glock, I've been reading this board for a couple of years but been Previn for 30 years, finally decided to post.

Reports

mat2817

T. Spa

I remember years ago they closed for a couple of weeks, then reopened. It might be the same situation, I have a feeling they will probably reopen.

Quote Originally Posted by memphis5  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. If they are closed it's a shame. Been going on and off since they opened years ago.

Needed a massage today. Wanted to try something different. I called Brightness and a dude answered the phone and said they were booked for the next two hours. I chose JC instead. Just a nice massage, no extras.

Posting Limitations