Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

BossHawg

Therapeutic Body Rub

http://memphis.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tures/11793589

I went for a massage here, and it was a very good one indeed. The best way that I can describe it is a "therapeutic body rub," and I didn't think such a thing was possible until now.

This lady was very attractive with nice, lovely breasts, a gorgeous ass and a very good-looking face with long, golden hair and caramel skin. Her feet were also very cute. Her massage skills were excellent, and her hands were like magic. In massage terms, you can't go wrong with her.

It is your choice as to whether you are draped or undraped. The charge is $85 for 30 and $100 for an hour. Also, there is a "tip option" that you can utilize which increases it by about $40. You can be the judge on whether or not you should do the tip option ENDING. ←.

They are trying to get some advertising on their business, so I agreed to review them. So just tell them that you read their review if you decide to stop by. The area is borderline, but I went at about midnight and everything was still okay.

Reports

Sensual Man

Cash Cow

Probably some of the ones from Little Rock migrating this way since quite a few of them over there have been shut down recently.

On a side note, I think Brightness, Delta, and Ocean are all Connected some way in one form or another. I have seen several of the girls working at all 3 establishments. Man. I bet the money is just rolling in!

Quote Originally Posted by mat2817  [View Original Post]
    So there is yet another one of these places that has popped up? There really springing up.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/thp/4804038033.html

Reports

mat2817

Another place?

So there is yet another one of these places that has popped up? There really springing up.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/thp/4804038033.html

Reports

JNorris11

Looking for good massage

What's my best option for getting a massage from a hot naked or topless woman? Not looking for HE.

Reports

MinscAndBoo

Q Development

First of all, note to self: Don't go on Friday. Jeez, the place was hopping.

Second of all, please don't answer your phone and talk on it during your massage. We can hear you in the other rooms, you know.

Third, I was blatantly offered a juicy extra (honestly, I wasn't even begging) and asked how much I was willing to pay. The standard tip was apparently nowhere in the ballpark and my prodding about it got me nowhere. Second time this particular lady offered it, by the way. Not going to say which one because I don't want you guys terrorizing the poor girl.

Somebody who is a regular and has a ton of money to waste needs to go up in there and lay it all down and see what happens.

Reports

Vegeta32

Another JC run

And because I got Snow I once again struck out. As always the therapeutic massage was top notch. Everything else not so much. She huffed at my tip. I suppose because she was present when I tipped Lily (and I tipped Lily well), she was expecting the same treatment. Also, it would seem that if you don't absolutely mention the half off special they'll try to charge you full price. When she quoted the price post massage, I was sure to bring it up and then it was applied.

Reports

WillRodgers

Recommendation?

Traveling from St Louis is area, anyone have a good recommendation from FBSM+?

I can return the favor if you are ever travel north.

Thanks!

Reports

memphis5
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural0014  [View Original Post]
    So you think the massages are better at Ocean than Snow? If that is the case, I'll be trying Ocean next. They are still $60 for an hour.
    It's a close call, and JC just seems a little nicer / cleaner. JC lately has been too much of a tease. At Ocean they expect for you to get off, even if it is manually. Overall I like the technique better at Ocean. It's still 60 and I give 20 tip and they never complain. I would just go to the Q, but 120 or 140 for the hour adds up.

Reports

Natural0014
    Quote Originally Posted by memphis5  [View Original Post]
    I'll agree with that. After Ocean was all booked, I tried JC again and same for me as you got with Snow.

Lately I have been going to Ocean. Woman is not as hot, but I like the massage better.
    So you think the massages are better at Ocean than Snow? If that is the case, I'll be trying Ocean next. They are still $60 for an hour.

Reports

memphis5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybone  [View Original Post]
    Having several visits, its now obvious to me that Snow is really the Mamasan. I have only had her with a 4 hand and she mainly focused on the foot massage aspect. She sure didn't mind watching me rub one out myself though. I had hope that maybe she would start to do more services, but I guess not. Next visit I'm going to request for Liddy only and maybe a different girl to try if available.
    I'll agree with that. After Ocean was all booked, I tried JC again and same for me as you got with Snow.

Lately I have been going to Ocean. Woman is not as hot, but I like the massage better.

Reports

Lshllc

G'town Nuru

Anyone seen this one yet? Exchanged emails yesterday, but schedules didn't work out.

http://memphis.backpage.com/Therapeu...amond/11780050

Reports

Jaybone

JC Snow

Quote Originally Posted by Natural0014  [View Original Post]
    Good job sir. We need more girls from China. Hee hee.

I was there on Tuesday and received the $35 special. I had Snow and she would not even look at Junior. I was disappointed about that, but her massage is the best I've ever had anywhere. She puts her whole body into it.
    Having several visits, its now obvious to me that Snow is really the Mamasan. I have only had her with a 4 hand and she mainly focused on the foot massage aspect. She sure didn't mind watching me rub one out myself though. I had hope that maybe she would start to do more services, but I guess not. Next visit I'm going to request for Liddy only and maybe a different girl to try if available.

Reports

Natural0014

Jc

I visited Friday with the special of. 35 for the hr. I met the new girl, straight from China and no Engrish (Liddy? She started off with gentle massage on back and progressed to medium to hard. I started to feelers and she was giggly and playful. I flipped early and started the playtime to show her where the stress was the most. It took some effort on my part but I did not back down. So after I communicated that a good tip is coming her way, she began a great oil cock and ball milking. I lasted a solid 15 minutes and she really got into it. Maybe the ice is starting to break here. . 40 tip and will try again. Cheers.
    Good job sir. We need more girls from China. Hee hee.

I was there on Tuesday and received the $35 special. I had Snow and she would not even look at Junior. I was disappointed about that, but her massage is the best I've ever had anywhere. She puts her whole body into it.

Reports

Duke68
    I visited Friday with the special of. 35 for the hr. I met the new girl, straight from China and no Engrish (Liddy? She started off with gentle massage on back and progressed to medium to hard. I started to feelers and she was giggly and playful. I flipped early and started the playtime to show her where the stress was the most. It took some effort on my part but I did not back down. So after I communicated that a good tip is coming her way, she began a great oil cock and ball milking. I lasted a solid 15 minutes and she really got into it. Maybe the ice is starting to break here. . 40 tip and will try again. Cheers.
    Thats encouraging. Good report.

Reports

Jaybone

Jc

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta32  [View Original Post]
    Well I decided to give them another go because of and in spite of them sending the mass text to my bat phone. I actually got farther along than I ever had there or at Ocean, or Delta. I gave the usual signals. The RA didn't speak English at all pretty much, but got the hint. There was plenty of tickling of the boys. Although I had to take care of myself, at least there was some playing in the area if you get my meaning. If you want to know who the RA was feel free to pm me.

Posting Limitations