Sun4RX
Scroguard.com
The Companion Guru

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 234 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Memphis is warming up. And not in a good way

Be very careful out there guys. As another member has mentioned, PD here will likely do some busts in an attempt to get some good news coverage and make it look like they are actually doing something to clean up the city.

I would hate to hear about someone actually getting taken in simply due to 'guilty by association' or something.

Be careful and keep your eyes wide open!

Quote Originally Posted by VQuantum  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been there, is it nice. Any possible chance of extra's?
    Somebody reviewed it a while back. Said it was legit with no extras.

Similar experience to TennTom

I went in last week. After being grilled and them deciding I was ok. I finally got my massage something must have gone on with them because they said they had to do a sweep of the girls because some where going and I'm paraphrasing "above and beyond the call of duty". They told me why they let me in, who they don't allow in and the list was a mile long. Therapeutic massage was great though.

Quote Originally Posted by TennTim  [View Original Post]
    I had the opposite experience at Tokyo today, something must have happened recently. My experience was very different then in the past. Was asked why I was there to give them trouble, who have I seen before, I look like police, who have I seen before, why doesn't mama remember me etc. It wasn't until I not only told them who I had seen last time and they came in and said I was ok, AND I told them about a intimate identifying feature about their body, did they finally finish the massage.

I know some people haven't had luck there but I always have when I go which isn't too often. Anyway I now know mama by name so we'll see if that helps next time. But considering the prices for what you get the spas are a last resort for me so it will probably be awhile.

New Massge Parlor on Union Ave

Has anyone been there, is it nice. Any possible chance of extra's?

Be cautious

I had the opposite experience at Tokyo today, something must have happened recently. My experience was very different then in the past. Was asked why I was there to give them trouble, who have I seen before, I look like police, who have I seen before, why doesn't mama remember me etc. It wasn't until I not only told them who I had seen last time and they came in and said I was ok, AND I told them about a intimate identifying feature about their body, did they finally finish the massage.

I know some people haven't had luck there but I always have when I go which isn't too often. Anyway I now know mama by name so we'll see if that helps next time. But considering the prices for what you get the spas are a last resort for me so it will probably be awhile.
    The new mayor promised to get tough on crime, but the murder rate is out of control and the police repeatedly admit they feel helpless. Get ready for increased vice busts when they get desperate for proof that they are cleaning up the city. It wouldn't surprise me if the treatment you and some others have received is due to them recently dealing with undercovers.

Odd. I am not that smooth and walked right in every time but I've had independant providers that we're sure that I was a cop.

Very different experience at Tokyo

Quote Originally Posted by EasyM  [View Original Post]
    Pretty easy to get extras. When they ask if you have been there before just say it's been awhile since you have been there. I think the massages are better than the Q.

Tokyo.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta32  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to go to the Q after always showing up at a busy time. I have nothing really to report that others haven't. My RA was in her late 20's to early 30's and cute if you want her name PM me. I had the TS where everything was scrubbed and it was decent. She said she'd be there for another month. It was then followed by a decent massage that actually did help my aching lower back. On the flip I was massaged and she pointed in a particular direction and of course I said yes. A nice touch was she had her hair tickle my body as she went along. She finished, and cleaned me up. I tipped and went on my merry way.

House fee .80 and tip .40 . If they brought their house fee in line with the other spots in the city I'd make more of an effort to go.

Now my question. Believe it or not I haven't gone to Tokyo yet. With that. Is it worth it for someone who hasn't gone before to try to get extra (s) if they don't know you or do they enforce the "Get to know you" rule?
    Pretty easy to get extras. When they ask if you have been there before just say it's been awhile since you have been there. I think the massages are better than the Q.

Q Review and a question about Tokyo

I was finally able to go to the Q after always showing up at a busy time. I have nothing really to report that others haven't. My RA was in her late 20's to early 30's and cute if you want her name PM me. I had the TS where everything was scrubbed and it was decent. She said she'd be there for another month. It was then followed by a decent massage that actually did help my aching lower back. On the flip I was massaged and she pointed in a particular direction and of course I said yes. A nice touch was she had her hair tickle my body as she went along. She finished, and cleaned me up. I tipped and went on my merry way.

House fee .80 and tip .40 . If they brought their house fee in line with the other spots in the city I'd make more of an effort to go.

Now my question. Believe it or not I haven't gone to Tokyo yet. With that. Is it worth it for someone who hasn't gone before to try to get extra (s) if they don't know you or do they enforce the "Get to know you" rule?

Quote Originally Posted by TenDawgs  [View Original Post]
    Where in Memphis can I get a a massage, table shower & all the extras I want?
    I'm not sure about 'all the extras you want' but there are generally 2 places. If you scroll down a bit you'll see the same 2 places mentioned over and over and over. .

I live in Nashville

There is ZERO extras to be had. I have been driving to Chatt for the full Oriental Spa experience. Now my two known providers (spas) are "temporarily" closed. Where in Memphis can I get a a massage, table shower & all the extras I want? Hopefully on the east side if possible. Post here or pm me if you want. Where? Do I need to ask for someone / who? How much in total do I need to bring? Thanks in advance.

This is Sparkles

Hey fellas just want to introduce my self I'm Sparkles Rain and I'm Here to serve you.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSpice36  [View Original Post]
    Ha! I was there last week on Wed also & I asked Mamasan to see Chelsea. She told me that she was gone! You must have had her LOL! Mamasan gave me Gina instead which ended up being a Fantastic session.

Bug got his info about Chelsea from me! Great that she is still there!

Man! I need more money!

Old Spice.
    She seems to be back again. FYI. Bug.

Cincinatti massage section

Interesting read over there.

Advice to get to the extra options

Quote Originally Posted by OldSpice36  [View Original Post]
    Ha! I was there last week on Wed also & I asked Mamasan to see Chelsea. She told me that she was gone! You must have had her LOL! Mamasan gave me Gina instead which ended up being a Fantastic session.

Bug got his info about Chelsea from me! Great that she is still there!

Man! I need more money!

Old Spice.
    I'm a newbie but I do enjoy the massage parlors. Haven't been but three times but each time, its a decent massage but no extra. Not sure how to strike up that convo or what techniques to use so I can at least get to second base.

Any advice will help. I want to go back soon but I'd like to upgrade my experience a little.

Posting Limitations