Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 184 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Jaybone

Ocean regular

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta32  [View Original Post]
    Basically it offers chair massages, and traditional table massage. The sofas and chairs in the waiting area are comfortable. At the time of my visit there were two therapists on duty. One of whom I recognized from Ocean, who also happened to recognize me. I was told there would be an hour wait, because there were people ahead of me, however it was more like 30 minutes. I wound up getting the former "Ocean" therapist and had a light massage with a decent amount of teasing. Basically the extras are handled yourself a la Ocean. Total damage including tip. 75 for one hour including tip which I wasn't harrassed about. Initial upfront cost. 55 due to grand opening. Seniors if interested can pm me for the name of the former Ocean therapist. It's funny I'ms till a regular and am playing the role of a snob. .

I saw no hint of a table shower, just the standard table massage rooms which are covered by curtains. You can also hear conversations in the other rooms as well. The walls are high enough where one would need a tall ladder to see over them, so that's good. If I'm missing any particular details feel free to let me know.
    If you can passme her name I would appreciate. I still want to try it out. I feel things can start to change and they start doing Hand jobs at some point. Maybe after you become a regular. Cheers.

Reports

Duke68

The Q Spa

Went to the Q yesterday for the first time. Not much different than anyone else has reported on here. Place is very clean. The table shower is nice and the girl was cute. I went for the full hour. Not a bad massage really. Typical begging for more $ after the ending. No hint of anything other than a HE.

Reports

Vegeta32

Well I did try the place out

I haven't checked these guys out but, I called and they have a grand opening special of. 5 right now. If I'm out that way I may TOFFT. They recommended calling and scheduling in advance before visiting.

http://memphis.backpage.com/Therapeu...histn/11045637
    Basically it offers chair massages, and traditional table massage. The sofas and chairs in the waiting area are comfortable. At the time of my visit there were two therapists on duty. One of whom I recognized from Ocean, who also happened to recognize me. I was told there would be an hour wait, because there were people ahead of me, however it was more like 30 minutes. I wound up getting the former "Ocean" therapist and had a light massage with a decent amount of teasing. Basically the extras are handled yourself a la Ocean. Total damage including tip. 75 for one hour including tip which I wasn't harrassed about. Initial upfront cost. 55 due to grand opening. Seniors if interested can pm me for the name of the former Ocean therapist. It's funny I'ms till a regular and am playing the role of a snob. .

I saw no hint of a table shower, just the standard table massage rooms which are covered by curtains. You can also hear conversations in the other rooms as well. The walls are high enough where one would need a tall ladder to see over them, so that's good. If I'm missing any particular details feel free to let me know.

Reports

SearchNTurf

Seen her

I used to see her all the time, hoping for something great each time. It was always just an ok massage and nothing more. That was when she was in Cordova, so maybe it's different now that she's on Poplar?

Reports

Lshllc
    I haven't checked these guys out but, I called and they have a grand opening special of. 5 right now. If I'm out that way I may TOFFT. They recommended calling and scheduling in advance before visiting.

Went by on Friday. Still had some construction going on. Nice massage and some flirting, then you had to handle your business on your own. Didn't really like that there were no doors, just curtains. Probably won't repeat.

Reports

Idigress

Really?

Any recent experiences? Once upon a time, I would agree. Last few years have been a different story. (so I have read).

Reports

Lshllc
    Ha ha. That is just wrong!

Reports

Sensual Man

Most bang for your Buck

Quote Originally Posted by SearchNTurf  [View Original Post]
    Who would you say are the massage therapists who you get the most bang for your buck as far as extras? I'm a fan of AMPs as much as the next guy, but it's always so uncertain. So I'm just looking for a more consistent provided. Any help?
    http://memphis.backpage.com/Therapeu...bdowns/2350976

Reports

SearchNTurf

Looking for the Good Ones

Who would you say are the massage therapists who you get the most bang for your buck as far as extras? I'm a fan of AMPs as much as the next guy, but it's always so uncertain. So I'm just looking for a more consistent provided. Any help?

Reports

Duke68
    Right down the street from me. Let us know how it works out!

Reports

Vegeta32

New place

Reports

Duke68

Chanel Massage

Had a massage session with Chanel yesterday. I gave a review of her a couple of months ago and this time was no different. She is a super sweet girl. Great, I mean great attitude. She is very nice, easy to talk to and not "all about business. " Very attractive girl who is clean and friendly. She seems like she might have had some massage training because it's more than just the casual rub. She's not a clock watcher and really enjoys what she does. In call location was very safe and senior members can PM me for more details.

Highly recommend.

Reports

Duke68
    Quote Originally Posted by mat2817  [View Original Post]
    Any recent info on this one? Feel free to pm.

http://memphis.backpage.com/Therapeu...assage/9977159
    Saw her a couple of years ago. If memory serves me, she is cute, nice body and gives a decent massage. I remember it being a little on the pricey side though.

Reports

mat2817

Perfect touch?

Any recent info on this one? Feel free to pm.

http://memphis.backpage.com/Therapeu...assage/9977159

Reports

Icabod8

Kat?

Has anyone tried Kat? Her ad says she has a professional massage license. Not sure that's really her in the picture though.

http://memphis.backpage.com/BodyRubs...us-24/10492629

Posting Limitations