Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Tnbootyseeker

Strip club scene

Quote Originally Posted by Lee1969  [View Original Post]
    There's no need to go to a strip club in Memphis anymore the dancers are all on backpage.
    No, maybe 10 percent are on backpage. Their are some real diamonds that won't take the chance of putting their face online.

Reports

Lee1969

Strip club scene

There's no need to go to a strip club in Memphis anymore the dancers are all on backpage.

Reports

RoadWarrior615
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldhorses  [View Original Post]
    The lawmakers of Memphis put in very backward rules for strip clubs just a few years ago to "reduce crime. " Now as everyone can see, Memphis is a crime free city and is known for that nationwide. Man oh man, Memphis used to have some of the very best strip clubs in the world, with Platinum Plus known worldwide, and the King of Clubs and more, dang I miss those. Now Memphis has some of the worst strip clubs in the world. I think the strip clubs in Iran or North Korea are better than the ones in Memphis now LOL.
    They dance naked there late morning like around 3 am. I seen it with my own eyes. Some of the girls. And I dreamed I got FS with 3 different girls same night there diffrent times. Me and my friend was there from like 12 to 4 am or so.

Reports

Wyldhorses
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCoodidge  [View Original Post]
    This is my first time in Memphis. I read about Black Orchid so decided to give it a try. Went on Saturday night. I think I got there too early at 11 pm. The place was empty. They told me it closes at 6 am so things don't get going until after 1 am.

A few ladies walking around. Upon entering one lady decided to sit next to me at the bar and chat away. Actually I'm more of the person who likes to sit, have a beer, look at naked women and maybe get a private dance but not required. Anyway this lady was chatty and would not shut up. If she was my type it would have been different but she was not. She was nice -- don't get me wrong. And I hope I was being polite. But she wanted to tell me her life story -- all I wanted was a beer and to look at the ladies.

One disappointing fact -- they don't dance nude. Not even topless. I did not realize this about Memphis. So this was a bummer. But the beer was cold. I asked about the VIP room. But I decided not to stay. I thought about going back later in the morning but it had been a long day. So maybe later this week I will give it another try.

Joe.
    The lawmakers of Memphis put in very backward rules for strip clubs just a few years ago to "reduce crime. " Now as everyone can see, Memphis is a crime free city and is known for that nationwide. Man oh man, Memphis used to have some of the very best strip clubs in the world, with Platinum Plus known worldwide, and the King of Clubs and more, dang I miss those. Now Memphis has some of the worst strip clubs in the world. I think the strip clubs in Iran or North Korea are better than the ones in Memphis now LOL.

Reports

Joe Coodidge

Black Orchid

This is my first time in Memphis. I read about Black Orchid so decided to give it a try. Went on Saturday night. I think I got there too early at 11 pm. The place was empty. They told me it closes at 6 am so things don't get going until after 1 am.

A few ladies walking around. Upon entering one lady decided to sit next to me at the bar and chat away. Actually I'm more of the person who likes to sit, have a beer, look at naked women and maybe get a private dance but not required. Anyway this lady was chatty and would not shut up. If she was my type it would have been different but she was not. She was nice -- don't get me wrong. And I hope I was being polite. But she wanted to tell me her life story -- all I wanted was a beer and to look at the ladies.

One disappointing fact -- they don't dance nude. Not even topless. I did not realize this about Memphis. So this was a bummer. But the beer was cold. I asked about the VIP room. But I decided not to stay. I thought about going back later in the morning but it had been a long day. So maybe later this week I will give it another try.

Joe.

Reports

Joe Coodidge
    Thanks for this information. I sent you a private message. Will be in Memphis this weekend and next week. Planning a few trips to Black Orchid and perhaps other clubs. Hope to do as well as you!

Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615  [View Original Post]
    Still here visting. Friday went to black orchids with a few friends. We all scored.

Went to private area for .40 and got drained. Doggy style was best ever.

Got another girl who wouldn't leave me alone even after I told her I was married (in not) and spent about 30 min in private area with her for .50 and relived my stress and drained the pipes.

Dream .90 for 2 diffrent women same night.

I wanted to go for a 3rd round with another one but we all headed out.

They say the man don't spend money there and cheap.

Girls hounded me and begged me to come to private.

Fingered a girl on the chair next to the stage while she played on me for anything.

Some other stripper named bambi got a dance from her for .10.

Total amount spent $100 2 dreams 1 dance.

I went about 4 am. The girls there seem like they are desperate.

Reports

Dragon900

Strip clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Tnbootyseeker  [View Original Post]
    Dragon,

$15 is the norm price after 7 pm for most clubs, some are higher. The $15 price usually comes with your 1st drink as well. Most clubs discounts for military or CDL or hit the girls up for passes. Don't care what club you go to always agree on the dance price before you go into VIP and you want have any surprises. If you are seeking extras in VIP, then up selling is expected no matter where you go.
    Thanks for the info. I appreciate and will keep that in mind.

Reports

RoadWarrior615

Black Orchid

Still here visting. Friday went to black orchids with a few friends. We all scored.

Went to private area for .40 and got drained. Doggy style was best ever.

Got another girl who wouldn't leave me alone even after I told her I was married (in not) and spent about 30 min in private area with her for .50 and relived my stress and drained the pipes.

Dream .90 for 2 diffrent women same night.

I wanted to go for a 3rd round with another one but we all headed out.

They say the man don't spend money there and cheap.

Girls hounded me and begged me to come to private.

Fingered a girl on the chair next to the stage while she played on me for anything.

Some other stripper named bambi got a dance from her for .10.

Total amount spent $100 2 dreams 1 dance.

I went about 4 am. The girls there seem like they are desperate.

Reports

PepperClayton

Strip clubs!

Quote Originally Posted by SilentSoldier  [View Original Post]
    The only reason I really even go to the Memphis clubs anymore is because I seem to have more luck finding girls for stress relief than anywhere else. At least there I can see their face before I meet them. And surprisingly (or probally not considering the way the clubs are going) alot of the girls are willing to do take out. I've had prices varying from $ to $ depending on how the girl looks. Still, most of the time spent in the club though isn't really worth it for me.
    Nice post silent stranger! The clubs themselves are not that great but I have never found anything close when it comes to finding a potential UTR (if that can apply to a non striping striper). If one goes with any regularity and the girls do get to know you buy a simple dance everyonce in a while you earn their trust- once that door opens up almost anything goes, just not in the clubs. Get there number or better yet give them your ho phone number and hint around about a private dance at a place of your choosing. Some will call some will not. When you have the girl coming over it is all good (as long as the price is right). Then they will bring friends, some goodd some not! The good always out ways the bad. Basicly it a little harder and a bit more expensive in the beginning but that changes fast. Just what has worked pretty well for me. Happy hunting.

Reports

Tnbootyseeker

Strip Clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon900  [View Original Post]
    What are the current prices in Memphis? I tried epic wed and their front price was $15. I got there around 10 pm and I don't have much experience on clubs. But it was ok except for upselling on dances.
    Dragon,

$15 is the norm price after 7 pm for most clubs, some are higher. The $15 price usually comes with your 1st drink as well. Most clubs discounts for military or CDL or hit the girls up for passes. Don't care what club you go to always agree on the dance price before you go into VIP and you want have any surprises. If you are seeking extras in VIP, then up selling is expected no matter where you go.

Reports

Moments
    Visiting your city soon. Which strip club is best for some black tail? It can be a ghetto club from what I hear from yaw that is all hat I would get anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by CatDaddy#2  [View Original Post]
    I would try Club Epic on Brooks.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayWolf60  [View Original Post]
    But friends tell me that Catwalk and the Black Orchid ain't so bad. Gf60.
    Epic, Catwalk, and Black Orchid are the clubs that feature ebony talent. I've had success in all three clubs. Don't forget Pure Passion. However, if you have capability, then hit up the regular clubs. It's gold in there!

Reports

GrayWolf60

Not My Scene

Quote Originally Posted by CatDaddy#2  [View Original Post]
    But friends tell me that Catwalk and the Black Orchid ain't so bad. Gf60.

Reports

Cat Daddy #2
    Visiting your city soon. Which strip club is best for some black tail? It can be a ghetto club from what I hear from yaw that is all hat I would get anyways.

Reports

RoadWarrior615

Reports

Silent Soldier
    The only reason I really even go to the Memphis clubs anymore is because I seem to have more luck finding girls for stress relief than anywhere else. At least there I can see their face before I meet them. And surprisingly (or probally not considering the way the clubs are going) alot of the girls are willing to do take out. I've had prices varying from $ to $ depending on how the girl looks. Still, most of the time spent in the club though isn't really worth it for me.

Posting Limitations