Hobbytips.net

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 109 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Notnine

Classy est strip club in Memphis

OK I know classy and strip club don't really go together but here's the deal. My girlfriend and I have a trip to Memphis planned in mid April. She has never been to a strip club and wants to go. I've been out of the strip club scene for a few years and was wondering which club would be best. We are middle aged white couple and I know she would prefer looking at white girls, not trying to offend anyone, just our preference. We will probably be going in mid afternoon since we have plans for a trip to Genesis that night. We're not looking for take out or anything like that, probably won't even get a dance, just drink a beer or two and enjoy the view. PM replies preferred or reply here.

Reports

Moments

Awesome aka Exotic @ Catwalk

A few weeks ago, I stumbled into Catwalk with a few of my buddies. Of course PAWG Micah hounded me as I walked in. I'm really into her looks, physique, and skillful dancing, but I can't pony up her exorbitant takeout fees without any prior reviews. Anyways, I recognized this tall, thick chocolate bunny; she seemed quite familiar to me. After some conversations and lap dances, I remember her from BP and moco! I placed my to go order and enjoyed my takeout special. I reccomend her, but the deal breaker is YMMV.

http://memphis.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tic-22/3700959

Overall, the Memphis strip club scene sucks. I've received the same amount of action in regular clubs! I really hope things get better, but I'm not holding my breath.

Reports

PepperClayton

Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Kabarakh  [View Original Post]
    I think gold club is probably the best and only option in memphis right now if you're looking for white girls. The girls are pretty hot, it's very hands on there even though everything is clothed now. I've managed to secure some take out too a couple times. Though I think the majority of girls there are very wary of that sort of thing. Quite a few talk badly about the idea if you even get in the neighborhood of it.

And, honestly, even if you go during the day, the girls aren't too bad. I'd give them a solid 7 on average. At night they can get pretty damn sexy. Easily see some 8's and 9's. Also, as with pretty much everything else in memphis, you'll get plenty of girls traveling through. Depending in where they're traveling from, it can be a lot easier to get take out. Price is pretty high in general though, both in the club and out.
    Don't forget about the Pony- there are some pretty hot girls there and maybe a little wilder than at the Gold Club. I just like the Gold Club better because it is closer and not as much of a party place.

Reports

Kabarakh
    Quote Originally Posted by MapSurfer  [View Original Post]
    Is there a Memphis club that sports some white tail? It's been a long while since I've checked out the club scene but last time I ventured out, not very impressive but I am not going to generalize but hell I am ready for a change. If anyone has any suggestion, please speak up.

Thanks.
    I think gold club is probably the best and only option in memphis right now if you're looking for white girls. The girls are pretty hot, it's very hands on there even though everything is clothed now. I've managed to secure some take out too a couple times. Though I think the majority of girls there are very wary of that sort of thing. Quite a few talk badly about the idea if you even get in the neighborhood of it.

And, honestly, even if you go during the day, the girls aren't too bad. I'd give them a solid 7 on average. At night they can get pretty damn sexy. Easily see some 8's and 9's. Also, as with pretty much everything else in memphis, you'll get plenty of girls traveling through. Depending in where they're traveling from, it can be a lot easier to get take out. Price is pretty high in general though, both in the club and out.

Reports

PepperClayton
    Quote Originally Posted by MapSurfer  [View Original Post]
    Is there a Memphis club that sports some white tail? It's been a long while since I've checked out the club scene but last time I ventured out, not very impressive but I am not going to generalize but hell I am ready for a change. If anyone has any suggestion, please speak up.

Thanks.
    Both the Gold Club and the Pony should suit your needs.

Reports

MapSurfer

Memphis clubs

Thanks.

Reports

Cordovatn901
    Quote Originally Posted by WbaGirl  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone. I just moved to the area and am finding that lists online of places don't always have accurate info. I drove past a place that's obviously a club called Catwalk but when I tried to call a number I saw online to find out their cover it was disconnected. Is that place still open?

What other clubs are pretty good to visit and maybe take a friend home? What's the covers and / or drink minimums?

Thanks for any help you can give me.
    Yes, the catwalk is open 7 PM to 3 AM Sunday to Wednesday... 11 AM to 6 AM Friday and Saturday. I think 11 AM to 3 AM on Thursday.

They did change their phone number recently. Not sure why.

It is probably the best club in town for dark meat.

Most drinks are $5. Import beers are $6. They also have red bull, bottled water, and can drinks (Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, and Diet Coke).

The cover is standard for the area. Like $5 after 7 PM.

The dance prices are $20 for a VIP dance or $10 for a table dance.

Reports

WbaGirl

Newcomer checking out clubs

Hi everyone. I just moved to the area and am finding that lists online of places don't always have accurate info. I drove past a place that's obviously a club called Catwalk but when I tried to call a number I saw online to find out their cover it was disconnected. Is that place still open?

What other clubs are pretty good to visit and maybe take a friend home? What's the covers and / or drink minimums?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Reports

Banger Hard

Pony

Went to Pony over the weekend, have not been to many strip clubs in a long time due to the fact that I like to fuck women more than get hustled by them for a peek here and there. But anyway, knowing the hustle I took my own woman with me figuring I could enjoy the atmosphere a bit and just finish the evening with a sure thing. Club was nice, clean, good music, decent looking dancers.. But damn, no stripping at all! I see more for free poolside at lifetime fitness in Collierville than I did all night long at the "strip" club. WTF! Probably won't bother going to another club for 10 more years.. Who needs that shit.

On another note, if anyone knows of a provider that is reasonable with her rates, easy on the eyes, and enjoys doing couples send me a PM. I have a very hot female friend of mine that has asked if I would find her someone for us to play with for her birthday.

Reports

Moments

The House gets a cut of the VIP dances

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeside32  [View Original Post]
    Damn I miss seein some buck-naked dancers in memphis, but nevertheless you still could get a Hi mileage dance without a problem all over memphis. Last weekend I noticed a trend in all clubs but one, that was a little disheartening. As if they all sent out a memo, they were doing away with the full contact dance unless it was in the VIP. I hope it was just something they were tryin out, because some of those VIP prices might put a dent in how frequent I visit.
    And I believe the girls have to get at least a certain number of VIP dances as part of their payout. Since most of the strip clubs are owned by one guy, I'm sure the experience will be the same at most clubs.

Reports

PepperClayton

Gold club

Got bored tonight and decided to check out the Gold Club again tonight. I went there early for my standards and was pleasantly surprised but the number and quality of the girls. There were a few of the old regular girls and a good sprinkling of hot new talent. Some really hot younger girls were all around- almost sensory overload. Got a couple of dances and more than a few over priced beers but left feeling like there is potential for better times there. This place seems to be on the upswing (of what I like).

Reports

Lakeside32

You Can Still Have A Good Time, But.

Damn I miss seein some buck-naked dancers in memphis, but nevertheless you still could get a Hi mileage dance without a problem all over memphis. Last weekend I noticed a trend in all clubs but one, that was a little disheartening. As if they all sent out a memo, they were doing away with the full contact dance unless it was in the VIP. I hope it was just something they were tryin out, because some of those VIP prices might put a dent in how frequent I visit.

Reports

DrW221

Cat walk.

Quote Originally Posted by SoilderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hey haven't been to Memphis strip club in a while just wanted to know the best spot for take out if you have any info or advice on this topic fee free to shoot me a message that's.
    Cat walk best I know of. Almost exclusively AA.

Reports

StarKing

Girl form the GC

Hey, do anyone know if Amber, or I think Strawberry, still work in the GC or where she at now, brown skinned and big nice butt with a nice shape. She was there about 3-4 years ago, last time there. Any info. She was my favorite.

Reports

SoilderBoy

Take Out

Hey haven't been to Memphis strip club in a while just wanted to know the best spot for take out if you have any info or advice on this topic fee free to shoot me a message that's.

Posting Limitations