Scroguard.com

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Cat Daddy #2
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615  [View Original Post]
    Visiting your city soon. Which strip club is best for some black tail? It can be a ghetto club from what I hear from yaw that is all hat I would get anyways.
    I would try Club Epic on Brooks.

Reports

RoadWarrior615
    Visiting your city soon. Which strip club is best for some black tail? It can be a ghetto club from what I hear from yaw that is all hat I would get anyways.

Reports

Silent Soldier
    The only reason I really even go to the Memphis clubs anymore is because I seem to have more luck finding girls for stress relief than anywhere else. At least there I can see their face before I meet them. And surprisingly (or probally not considering the way the clubs are going) alot of the girls are willing to do take out. I've had prices varying from $ to $ depending on how the girl looks. Still, most of the time spent in the club though isn't really worth it for me.

Reports

Dragon900

Strip clubs

What are the current prices in Memphis? I tried epic wed and their front price was $15. I got there around 10 pm and I don't have much experience on clubs. But it was ok except for upselling on dances.

Reports

Moments
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrijol  [View Original Post]
    Yep Nashville is the worst. I travel between Nashville and Memphis. While Nashville I get more action at Hooters than I do at the Nashville Strip clubs. Some Memphis strippers will at least entertain the idea of pay to play after they get off for the right price. In Nashville the strippers ain't hearing it.
    Even though Memphis clubs have declined, there are far more major cities with horrible strip club scenes. DC, Louisville, Nashville and Cincinnati immediately comes to mind.

Speaking of Hooters, I've met some very interesting ladies at Hooters. If you are ever in ATL, visit the Hooters on Peachtree.

Reports

MrFrijol

Cashville

Quote Originally Posted by Animalatnight  [View Original Post]
    They are still miles above Nashville-in my opinion the worst city for clubs is Nashvegas (what a joke).Just read some of the reviews on the Nashville board.
    Yep Nashville is the worst. I travel between Nashville and Memphis. While Nashville I get more action at Hooters than I do at the Nashville Strip clubs. Some Memphis strippers will at least entertain the idea of pay to play after they get off for the right price. In Nashville the strippers ain't hearing it.

Reports

Moments

Help

Doesn't she dance at Catwalk? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

http://memphis.backpage.com/FemaleEs...le-24/10136691

Reports

Cat Daddy #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalatnight  [View Original Post]
    Any one know a dancer called Kisses who dances here? She advertises on the Mocospace chat room.
    Yes I know her quite well. I knew her before she started at Epic. I imagine I smashed her maybe 4 times. She is a great date and really gets into it. I love that spinner body of hers too. She got a partner that looks good. I smashed her a few times. There are a few guys here that saw her. You cannot go wrong with Kisses or any ladies in her crew.

Reports

Animalatnight

Cashville

Quote Originally Posted by Wyldhorses  [View Original Post]
    Memphis strip clubs have gone from being some of the best in the country to being the absolute worst. You can probably find a better strip club experience in Salt Lake City Utah now than Memphis. Seriously stay out of them and don't give them any money, they are pure rip offs without a doubt.
    They are still miles above Nashville-in my opinion the worst city for clubs is Nashvegas (what a joke).Just read some of the reviews on the Nashville board.

Reports

Wyldhorses
    Quote Originally Posted by TNassman  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't been to a strip club in a while, basically since Platinum closed. Anyway, went Friday night. DAMN, they don't get nude on stage, not even topless. Dropped $500 and all I got was a HJ in the hot tub. Bucket of beer was $35. Way to expensive for getting nothing. Couple of the girls kept quoting $600 for 2 hrs, but didn't give a hint of anything. Won't be going back.
    Memphis strip clubs have gone from being some of the best in the country to being the absolute worst. You can probably find a better strip club experience in Salt Lake City Utah now than Memphis. Seriously stay out of them and don't give them any money, they are pure rip offs without a doubt.

Reports

TNassman

And sober

Quote Originally Posted by Hentai81  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I actually like the pony more than Gold Club lately, but wouldn't never drop that kind of cash. Of course, I'm probably one of the few that actually walk in with a strategy! ;-)
    Your probably also sober. We'd been drinking quite a lot before going. Never a good thing.

Reports

Animalatnight

Epic

Any one know a dancer called Kisses who dances here? She advertises on the Mocospace chat room.

Reports

Hentai81
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana1988  [View Original Post]
    What the fuck?
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I actually like the pony more than Gold Club lately, but wouldn't never drop that kind of cash. Of course, I'm probably one of the few that actually walk in with a strategy! ;-)

Reports

Nirvana 1988
    Quote Originally Posted by TNassman  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't been to a strip club in a while, basically since Platinum closed. Anyway, went Friday night. DAMN, they don't get nude on stage, not even topless. Dropped $500 and all I got was a HJ in the hot tub. Bucket of beer was $35. Way to expensive for getting nothing. Couple of the girls kept quoting $600 for 2 hrs, but didn't give a hint of anything. Won't be going back.
    What the fuck?

Reports

Game Ova
    Quote Originally Posted by Moments  [View Original Post]
    If you come on a Friday or Saturday night, then I recommend Black Orchid. I've seen some amazing pole tricks.
    Thanks for the suggestion!

Posting Limitations