sun 4 rx
Sun4RX
Scroguard.com
SunRX

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 126 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1881
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1851

    Purple Diamond

    I saw an ad for the Purple Diamond today. From earlier reports, I thought it was closed. Anybody know anything?

  2. #1850
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaustin  [View Original Post]
    You all need to elect some new council members.
    Yeah well, I wouldn't hold your breathe. I still enjoy the Gold Club from time to time. About the only thing around here that seems to be consistent.

  3. #1849

    Sucks, and not in a good way

    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai81  [View Original Post]
    Cherries has a strict no touch policy. Unless you're in the "nude" room. For me, it wasn't worth it. Racers in MO is awesome. It's a good drive through going via the back roads.
    You all need to elect some new council members.

  4. #1848
    Quote Originally Posted by SixFeet1  [View Original Post]
    Corinth Ms. Is the closest. 90 miles east on why 72 . Little hole in the wall called Cherries.
    Cherries has a strict no touch policy. Unless you're in the "nude" room. For me, it wasn't worth it. Racers in MO is awesome. It's a good drive through going via the back roads.

  5. #1847

    Clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaustin  [View Original Post]
    Okay fellow watchers, from reading many post on here, Memphis is not what it was back in the 90's when I came here. Are there any better places within a short drive such as East Arkansas or north Mississippi?
    Corinth Ms. Is the closest. 90 miles east on why 72 . Little hole in the wall called Cherries.

  6. #1846

    Where to go

    Okay fellow watchers, from reading many post on here, Memphis is not what it was back in the 90's when I came here. Are there any better places within a short drive such as East Arkansas or north Mississippi?

  7. #1845
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 1689

    Dang Mighty Oz

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Some douchebag put up a post telling some guy not post that he got a handie from some chick. Later, he wrote me and said that the OP somehow violates our terms or service, as if talking about having sex with chicks wasn't what we do.

    After I threw the flag, I mean a whole swarm of bees flew into his panties and he has been writing me telling me what a jackass I am because I had no right to take his post down.

    Hmmm, writing about having sex with chicks is what we do. Nobody is allowed to tell anybody else what they can or cannot post, that's my job, and we are allowed to delete, use, reprint, edit, amend, append, fold, spindle, and mutilate any post on the forum.

    So that's what happened.

    PS, to the douchebag in question, if you think for a second I won't do exactly what I told you I would you are incorrect sir. You really want to let this one go.
    Please tell me this douche seriously didn't try to troll you LOL. What a moron.

    Swags.

  8. #1844
    I'm not even going to pretend to take sides here and just offer friendly forum-user advice for anyone that wants to listen. Don't argue with the guy that can ban you, especially when it's about something you posted. It's never going to work out well. He will get the last word and you will look like a jackass even if you're completely correct in your assertions.

    Side note: I needed a good laugh today.

  9. #1843

    Direct violation

    It is a direct violation to mention someones name, though not her real name, it implicates her in an illegal action in a public place of business that is already heavily watched by LE.

    If you can't understand how that is wrong I have no idea how you got the title of administrator.

    Do you really want to get people fired from their job or worse have their job completely shut down? And just for the agenda of this board? Really?

    Since you haven't taken time to read the rules before getting booted let me help you.

    Here's the rule about names, this is from Jacksons desk;

    Hi,

    I read the report that you referred to me.

    Apparently you are confused about the forum's policy regarding Real Personal Names.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    Here's what IS allowed in the forum:

    - 1st names by themselves, real or otherwise, i.e. "Joe", "Candy", "Susie", "Sandy", etc.
    - 1st and last initials together, real or otherwise, i.e. "J.B.", "C.W"., "S.W.", "S.B.", etc.
    - Fabricated "stage names", i.e. "Candy Licker", "Mona Love", Susie Sweet", etc.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    Here's what is NOT ALLOWED in the forum:

    Anything that appears to be...

    - A real 1st name with real last name, i.e. "Joe Wilson", "Candy Williams", "Susie Wong", "Sandy Billings", etc.
    - A real 1st name with real last initial, i.e. "Joe W.", "Candy W.", "Susie W.", "Sandy B.", etc.
    - A real 1st initial with real last name, i.e. "J. Wilson", "C. Williams", "S. Wong", "S. Billings", etc.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    By these standards, the name that you reported does not qualify for deletion because there was no violation of the forum's "Real Personal Names" policy.

    To address the usual arguments...

    - Millions of individuals use the same first name.
    - First names alone are not sufficient to identify any individual on the Internet.
    - Just Google the name and see how many results you get. Usually it's in the millions.

    Thanks,

    Jackson
    See where it specifically says that "Fabricated "Stage Names" are ok?

    Posting evidence of illegal act;

    Nothing on this forum can be used by LE, nothing. Not a single thing. You say LE is already watching the clubs? Then it's not from what got posted here. Here is how I know that. 17 years in business, 2,000,000 reports, times that a post from here has been used as evidence? Zero. That's correct, never, and it never will because it can't be corroborated. What if I looked in the online Memphis newspapers, found a crime, and said you did it. Then what? Will the cops be knocking on your door? Of course they won't. Why? It's not evidence.

    If she works in a strict club then she knew the deal, her boss also ALREADY knew the deal. I've run strip clubs, the bosses know, they always fucking know. If her boss reads this forum do you think your hysterics added to or subtracted from her problem?

    I told you I would ban this user name if you kept these hysterics up.

    By the way, I got the job because I'm really good at what I do, part of that is knowing when to take out the trash.

    A2

  10. #1842
    Administrator


    Posts: 2975

    Recent action

    Some douchebag put up a post telling some guy not post that he got a handie from some chick. Later, he wrote me and said that the OP somehow violates our terms or service, as if talking about having sex with chicks wasn't what we do.

    After I threw the flag, I mean a whole swarm of bees flew into his panties and he has been writing me telling me what a jackass I am because I had no right to take his post down.

    Hmmm, writing about having sex with chicks is what we do. Nobody is allowed to tell anybody else what they can or cannot post, that's my job, and we are allowed to delete, use, reprint, edit, amend, append, fold, spindle, and mutilate any post on the forum.

    So that's what happened.

    PS, to the douchebag in question, if you think for a second I won't do exactly what I told you I would you are incorrect sir. You really want to let this one go.

  11. #1841
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  12. #1840
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #1839
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  14. #1838
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  15. #1837
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Sun4rx
The Companion Guru
Sun4RX


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape