Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 266 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    I met up with my panty girl last night. Shevwas supposed to meet me by my place at 8 pm and couldn't because her ride flaked on her. I offered to drive up to see her all the way on the northwest side of town. She agreed. If you recall from my prior post, she said she wouldn't do anything other than sell me her panties because she's now back in a relationship then, subsequently, she agreed to play with herself in front of me. Boy oh boy did she folllow through. She was wearing hot pink yoga pants and when she pulled those down she had lace panties to match. She began rubbing herself in those with her legs kicked up. She encouraged me to touch a little then told me that she will do more next time and that she really wants to have sex with me she just doesn't want to feel obligated. I told her I'd love that and that there's no pressure from me. I then pulled out my meat mallet and started stroking it. I could tell she was thoroughly enjoying watching this as she was getting more and more vocal. I felt like I was close to the finish line and she looked like she was too when a car drove up next to us. I quickly put away my tool and she out her legs down. Then she handed me her undies and gave me a big hug. I asked how old she was and she said 20. She asked to see me sniff her panties so I obliged. They were wet and sweet smelling. Too much to resist. This girl is going to get it bad. To be continued.
    Lucky you! If we could all only be so lucky. =D.

You already scored, just a matter of time now

I met up with my panty girl last night.
    . . . Boy oh boy did she folllow through.
    . . . . She encouraged me to touch a little then told me that she will do more next time and that she really wants to have sex with me she just doesn't want to feel obligated
    . . . I told her I'd love that and that there's no pressure from me.
    . . . I could tell she was thoroughly enjoying watching this as she was getting more and more vocal.
    . . . . She asked to see me sniff her panties so I obliged.
    You seem to already have scored with this girl.

What was the damage for that date tho?

Anyone been to any of the other Latina houses? There seems to be tons of them now. I might try the one on palm. Anyone know anything budget for under 80? Tired of AMPs.

I met up with my panty girl last night...
    Sounds like you found a gem! Best of luck for the next visit (s).

Panty girl update

Unfortunately my panty girl has informed me that she's in a relationship and though she promised me more action she said that she promised to do so while they were taking a break. Now they are back together. I asked her if she'd play with herself in front of me to get those panties all wet and she said yes. I think if I flash the right amount in front of her tomorrow she'll go all the way. We'll see. I can't wait.
    I met up with my panty girl last night. Shevwas supposed to meet me by my place at 8 pm and couldn't because her ride flaked on her. I offered to drive up to see her all the way on the northwest side of town. She agreed. If you recall from my prior post, she said she wouldn't do anything other than sell me her panties because she's now back in a relationship then, subsequently, she agreed to play with herself in front of me. Boy oh boy did she folllow through. She was wearing hot pink yoga pants and when she pulled those down she had lace panties to match. She began rubbing herself in those with her legs kicked up. She encouraged me to touch a little then told me that she will do more next time and that she really wants to have sex with me she just doesn't want to feel obligated. I told her I'd love that and that there's no pressure from me. I then pulled out my meat mallet and started stroking it. I could tell she was thoroughly enjoying watching this as she was getting more and more vocal. I felt like I was close to the finish line and she looked like she was too when a car drove up next to us. I quickly put away my tool and she out her legs down. Then she handed me her undies and gave me a big hug. I asked how old she was and she said 20. She asked to see me sniff her panties so I obliged. They were wet and sweet smelling. Too much to resist. This girl is going to get it bad. To be continued.

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by SheBad  [View Original Post]
    Had Chelsi tonight. Can confirm $150 for an hour. Had a really nice suite, very clean and smelt good when I arrived. Looks like her pictures, complete bomb shell and amazing ass. No beating around the Bush, just hit her line and see if she's free, she makes it super easy. Definitely not GFE, but amazing fuck all together. She started off with a BBBJ, she told me to let her know when I was ready. After 10 minutes of having my dick sucked and slurped on I told her I was ready, I was about to bust from the BJ alone. She jumps straight to doggy, didn't have any objections on any of the positions I was picking but YMMV. She seemed like she was just kinda in it for the ride until I started eating her out. Pussy is super tight, and by no means am I blessed but she's was gripping me so tight that it didn't take long to finish. She was at the Palms when I saw her, she said she travels and is moving places soon but didn't sound like she's leaving vegas. 100% would recommend if your looking for a bombshell to bone, if your looking for GFE. Not the girl.

SB.
    Awesome, I was beginingf to think she was not abvailable.

May hit her up Thursday night late, for that price you can't go wrong.

MSOG available in the HR as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NonyMouse  [View Original Post]
    Pics are real, she has a fantastic body. Watching her ass twerk during K9 will bring a tear to your eye. In all seriousness, she's a great find. Not really GFE, but she takes direction well and gives an excellent BBBJ. CFS in multiple positions. She responded quickly over text and has a nice suite in an actual hotel. She's heading back to California soon so see her while she's here. I absolutely recommend.

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/d/hot-chick-looking-for-fun-w4m/6297637543.html

if link dies just search for her name
    Had Chelsi tonight. Can confirm $150 for an hour. Had a really nice suite, very clean and smelt good when I arrived. Looks like her pictures, complete bomb shell and amazing ass. No beating around the Bush, just hit her line and see if she's free, she makes it super easy. Definitely not GFE, but amazing fuck all together. She started off with a BBBJ, she told me to let her know when I was ready. After 10 minutes of having my dick sucked and slurped on I told her I was ready, I was about to bust from the BJ alone. She jumps straight to doggy, didn't have any objections on any of the positions I was picking but YMMV. She seemed like she was just kinda in it for the ride until I started eating her out. Pussy is super tight, and by no means am I blessed but she's was gripping me so tight that it didn't take long to finish. She was at the Palms when I saw her, she said she travels and is moving places soon but didn't sound like she's leaving vegas. 100% would recommend if your looking for a bombshell to bone, if your looking for GFE. Not the girl.

SB.

Hannah

Any one have any info on Hannah? https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/thp/...347508555.html.

Quote Originally Posted by RanLikeWind  [View Original Post]
    Let us know what happened!
    I still haven't heard anything back from her. I'm about to chalk it up as a loss. There's always more.

Unfortunately my panty girl has informed me that she's in a relationship and though she promised me more action she said that she promised to do so while they were taking a break. Now they are back together. I asked her if she'd play with herself in front of me to get those panties all wet and she said yes. I think if I flash the right amount in front of her tomorrow she'll go all the way. We'll see. I can't wait.
    Let us know what happened!

I agree with Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    For the right dough she'll do whatever. Don't tip your hand too much too soon. I gave up $500 once. It was the best damn $500 I ever spent because she tasted like candy.
    You may drop big $$$ and get shitty service, looks like you should just keep her close till she inevitably breaks up with the guy again and then you will get more mileage.

Decent

Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/thp/...343824937.html

Any good, bad, or pass?

Rates and Services rendered?

PC out.
    Is the girl in the pics. She looks very cute but you can see the wear and tear in person. English not great. If you want a massage she does that well. Not great, but passable. If you dream about being fully served you will have pleasant dreams. May be a bit rushed but that's the way it goes sometimes. All covered. Nice & tight.

I recommend. Caveat, she is not the Yuki from back in the day at Rio.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyLinn247  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Always eager. Tight body. Everything covered $. 40 damage. Has a crazy tattoo on stomach.
    Cool thanks. I will however defer back to Cali as this is had for 80-100 all day long. The Vegas tax I won't pay LOL.

PC out.

Seen her a few times. Always eager. Tight body. Everything covered $. 40 damage. Has a crazy tattoo on stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]

Any good, bad, or pass?

PC out.

Anyone try Yuki

Any good, bad, or pass?

PC out.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 266 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast