Adult Vacation
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 263 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3936

    Bella Colombiana

    So I went to go see the Colombiana others referred to as a buttaface and my experience was so so. I went with the QV for. 6 and scheduling was easy enough with her incall off of Valley View and Flamingo. It's a spot that has a separate living room and bedroom and she said her friend was "busy" in the bedroom but that they would be awhile. Guess he paid for a longer session and I could definitely hear them going at it through the wall a little bit which was a little weird at times.

    Bella is friendly and sweet and I actually found her face to be reasonably attractive. Her body looks amazing with clothes on as has been stated before but I found the ab implants and the boob job to be a little meh. She undressed and got me hard then sat on the pull out bed to start with a CBJ and continued that with me on the bed. Then RCG, CG, before I laid her down and finished in Mish. It was a little mechanical and a bit rushed but I get the sense she was trying to get me out of there before her friend finished in the bedroom too. In total I was there for 15 min but she says QV is 20 so perhaps if her friend isn't busy she takes her time a little more.

    Not sure if I'd repeat as there are others I'd like to try and we just didn't seem to click that well but I also wouldn't dissuade anybody from giving her a shot either.

  2. #3935

    Same here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chojin76  [View Original Post]
    That's funny because I tried to negotiate just a qk session BBBJCIM for. 6 or bbj+FS for. 8-1. 0 and she flipped out on me saying that was beneath her. Right.

    Apparently the only thing that separated her from her pedestal and the floor was 50 bucks.
    I tried getting with her a while back when she was doing doubles and had the same response for BBBJ which killed it. I guess there isn't a ala carte menu, all inclusive based upon the 1. 5 pricing.

  3. #3934

    Always legit reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Lantern6  [View Original Post]
    Did this one a few weeks back. She's a very cool chick, next door type. She has some grill issues but otherwise nice body, nice titties. Her sucking skills are terrible but I don't think she's done this before. Felt very comfortable with her and I would repeat if I were normal but I'm fucked up and need to move on all the time LOL. She's very nice as a person don't be fucking assholes.

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/...285065363.html

    Did this one also a while back. 6 for a cim. Way older than she looks in the pics but she's alright. Bare was offered but I was too lazy and not motivated enough.

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/...312242462.html

    Found another gem that moved from Texas and had a cim session the other day for. 6. Skin white as fucking milk great ass, a little on the bbw side. Her condo is a dump in the fremont area and one of the dirtiest that I've been in. She's not for the newbie but great swallowing my little petey skills. Let me know if you want her nr. I was looking for her ad but couldn't find it anymore.

    I will also release the 18 yo filipina soon since she's flaking me all fucking day long and I don't want to pay more to see her. She'll be released to seniors to whom I've talked to before and others that got burned like LG13 and the rest of you. Thank you for having the balls to post your losses and saved my sorry ass many times.

    L6
    Thanks for the great reporting! I have tried to contact the first one for a while with no response. You might have wore her out LOL!

  4. #3933
    Quote Originally Posted by Lantern6  [View Original Post]
    Did this one a few weeks back. She's a very cool chick, next door type. She has some grill issues but otherwise nice body, nice titties. Her sucking skills are terrible but I don't think she's done this before. Felt very comfortable with her and I would repeat if I were normal but I'm fucked up and need to move on all the time LOL. She's very nice as a person don't be fucking assholes.

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/...285065363.html

    Did this one also a while back. 6 for a cim. Way older than she looks in the pics but she's alright. Bare was offered but I was too lazy and not motivated enough.

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/...312242462.html

    Found another gem that moved from Texas and had a cim session the other day for. 6. Skin white as fucking milk great ass, a little on the bbw side. Her condo is a dump in the fremont area and one of the dirtiest that I've been in. She's not for the newbie but great swallowing my little petey skills. Let me know if you want her nr. I was looking for her ad but couldn't find it anymore.

    I will also release the 18 yo filipina soon since she's flaking me all fucking day long and I don't want to pay more to see her. She'll be released to seniors to whom I've talked to before and others that got burned like LG13 and the rest of you. Thank you for having the balls to post your losses and saved my sorry ass many times.

    L6
    Hahaha, thanks for the shout out dude. Send me those digits when you get a chance. Thanks for looking out.

  5. #3932
    Did this one a few weeks back. She's a very cool chick, next door type. She has some grill issues but otherwise nice body, nice titties. Her sucking skills are terrible but I don't think she's done this before. Felt very comfortable with her and I would repeat if I were normal but I'm fucked up and need to move on all the time LOL. She's very nice as a person don't be fucking assholes.

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/...285065363.html

    Did this one also a while back. 6 for a cim. Way older than she looks in the pics but she's alright. Bare was offered but I was too lazy and not motivated enough.

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/...312242462.html

    Found another gem that moved from Texas and had a cim session the other day for. 6. Skin white as fucking milk great ass, a little on the bbw side. Her condo is a dump in the fremont area and one of the dirtiest that I've been in. She's not for the newbie but great swallowing my little petey skills. Let me know if you want her nr. I was looking for her ad but couldn't find it anymore.

    I will also release the 18 yo filipina soon since she's flaking me all fucking day long and I don't want to pay more to see her. She'll be released to seniors to whom I've talked to before and others that got burned like LG13 and the rest of you. Thank you for having the balls to post your losses and saved my sorry ass many times.

    L6

  6. #3931
    Quote Originally Posted by Chojin76  [View Original Post]
    That's funny because I tried to negotiate just a qk session BBBJCIM for. 6 or bbj+FS for. 8-1. 0 and she flipped out on me saying that was beneath her. Right.

    Apparently the only thing that separated her from her pedestal and the floor was 50 bucks.
    Actually, all you needed to do was add 20 bucks to your offer. When I saw her about a month ago, the agreement was BBBJCIM for. 8 and half way through, I added 20 bucks for FS. 1. 0 out the door.

  7. #3930

    Janae

    Quote Originally Posted by NathanLV  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this girl on Friday night http://backpage.com.lasvegas.escortb...post/22665372/ (I found her via Craigslist, but now I can't find her CL post, so I googled her number and found this ad). Contacted her, told her I was looking for BBBJ w / CIM and CFS. She quoted $4 for the hour, I told her too rich for my blood. After a little back and forth we settled on $1. 5. Arrived at her incall on LVB a little south of Blue Diamond. It's a weekly suite but seems less sketchy than most of them. She's thicker in person than she is in her pics, but still cute. Very nice personality, eager to please. We started off with some DFK, then DATY, then on to a very skilled BBBJ (only thing about her technique that threw me off is she makes a lot of slurping sounds). Finished w / CIM, she swallowed all my gentleman's pudding. Laid back and hung out for a bit, then she used her excellent oral skills to get me going me again. CFS in multiple positions. Finished up, cleaned up. Overall I'd give her 7. 5/10, and would repeat.
    I saw her and best oral ever had. Went for hour and never have been able to finish 3 times in an hour. Incredible.

  8. #3929

    Time waster.

    Those in the north valley. Tried hooking up with this one for a car date, she said she was cool with it. Called her up and she said she was walking out. Waited about 15 minutes before I decided to call her to see if she was just getting ready, no return call. I see why some providers don't like cars, but if you don't want to do it, say it, don't waste anyones time. I'm not big for incalls the first time, not until I've gone a few rounds in. She even gave me the gate number. Maybe it's just my situation.

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/...311860299.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails time waster.jpg‎  

  9. #3928
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanLV  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this girl on Friday night http://backpage.com.lasvegas.escortb...post/22665372/ (I found her via Craigslist, but now I can't find her CL post, so I googled her number and found this ad). Contacted her, told her I was looking for BBBJ w / CIM and CFS. She quoted $4 for the hour, I told her too rich for my blood. After a little back and forth we settled on $1. 5. Arrived at her incall on LVB a little south of Blue Diamond. It's a weekly suite but seems less sketchy than most of them. She's thicker in person than she is in her pics, but still cute. Very nice personality, eager to please. We started off with some DFK, then DATY, then on to a very skilled BBBJ (only thing about her technique that threw me off is she makes a lot of slurping sounds). Finished w / CIM, she swallowed all my gentleman's pudding. Laid back and hung out for a bit, then she used her excellent oral skills to get me going me again. CFS in multiple positions. Finished up, cleaned up. Overall I'd give her 7. 5/10, and would repeat.
    That's funny because I tried to negotiate just a qk session BBBJCIM for. 6 or bbj+FS for. 8-1. 0 and she flipped out on me saying that was beneath her. Right.

    Apparently the only thing that separated her from her pedestal and the floor was 50 bucks.

  10. #3927

    Get real.

    You are totally green to even consider giving out all that info about yourself to a escort. You might as well hand over your SSN and family photos while you are at it.

    None of these workers are worth giving out any of that info, I don't even use my real name nor do I use my regular cell with this hobby a burner is cheap and easy to throw away after a couple months.

    Some of you hobbyists like to do photo and film sessions, not me I want zero evidence I was ever in contact with the girls I see.

    Doesn't even matter if you are single or whatever, this stuff comes up to bite you back in the ass in this digital world.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWorker9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/thp/...309265697.html

  11. #3926

    Latina incall

    Latina incalls are usually my go-to, tried this one and was a little disappointed. Although she was maybe in her mid 20's, she was a little chubby and is from here so didn't have a foreign accent (part of the reason I go to latina incalls). All in all, CBJ (but not really, more like covered hand job), followed by CFS. Only. 6 out the door so I'm not bummed over it. She also posts on craigslist. Not that bad, just not my type.

    http://mojovillage.com/index.php?page=item&id=89750

  12. #3925
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWorker9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/thp/...309265697.html
    There is a 0. 00% chance that I would ever see this girl because there is no way I would ever give her my first and last name, hotel I am staying at, and the room #! There is no reason why any provider would need that info.

    Also, there is no chance I could ever see a local resident giving this provider their entire home address, unless they actually booked her and she needed it for GPS or something.

    I would suggest that you google her number and see if anything comes back, if not, I'd say move along. The fact that she wants all that info up front is just off putting to me.

  13. #3924

    Janae

    Met up with this girl on Friday night http://backpage.com.lasvegas.escortb...post/22665372/ (I found her via Craigslist, but now I can't find her CL post, so I googled her number and found this ad). Contacted her, told her I was looking for BBBJ w / CIM and CFS. She quoted $4 for the hour, I told her too rich for my blood. After a little back and forth we settled on $1. 5. Arrived at her incall on LVB a little south of Blue Diamond. It's a weekly suite but seems less sketchy than most of them. She's thicker in person than she is in her pics, but still cute. Very nice personality, eager to please. We started off with some DFK, then DATY, then on to a very skilled BBBJ (only thing about her technique that threw me off is she makes a lot of slurping sounds). Finished w / CIM, she swallowed all my gentleman's pudding. Laid back and hung out for a bit, then she used her excellent oral skills to get me going me again. CFS in multiple positions. Finished up, cleaned up. Overall I'd give her 7. 5/10, and would repeat.

  14. #3923

    Massage beautiful Caucasian / Cuban Latina

    Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/thp/...309265697.html

  15. #3922

    It's dead for a reason

    She took it down because she only does it in limited increments.

    She doesn't want to see new people right now except for those scheduled now and her regulars because I believe she is busy the next few weeks with her real career.

    She doesn't depend on this for income, I seriously think she just likes doing this. You are going to have to wait and keep an eye out for her next posting sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertBeard  [View Original Post]
    That CL link is dead does anyone have a new link or her email?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 263 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape