Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Bsw

Younger skinny BSW out going back and forth between McDonald's / Walmart and Walgreens off Holden right now. Said she's looking to make some money.

Quote Originally Posted by SkidRow  [View Original Post]
    Go back and look at 100-3131 jpg pic that's the one I took awhile back (High point tread).
    Yep. That is her.

Asap Rip off Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Jmn69  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the Rip off queen asap / Michelle we've warned about.
    Go back and look at 100-3131 jpg pic that's the one I took awhile back (High point tread).

Asap

Quote Originally Posted by Cs2112  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game for awhile, thought about seeing what was up. Picked up what seemed to be a decent looking WSW on jj. Brunette, nice face, short, bigish belly. As soon as she got in the car she showed me her stack. The rack looked better than the face did up close. First bad sign. Asked to go to Wendys drive-thru. Second bad sign. Ate lika a pig. Her room was at the Budget, 3rd sign. Should have dropped her off and ran away. But other brain was in control. I got undressed she could not find wrapper. Called friend for wrapper and a dime. Started talking to herself, was getting too crazy too fast. Got dresses and left a few bucks shorter.

I don't know her name, but I used to see her walking in HP in the past. You may want to keep driving if you see her.
    Is this her.

This is ASAP. Michelle.

Sounds like

Quote Originally Posted by Cs2112  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game for awhile, thought about seeing what was up. Picked up what seemed to be a decent looking WSW on jj. Brunette, nice face, short, bigish belly. As soon as she got in the car she showed me her stack. The rack looked better than the face did up close. First bad sign. Asked to go to Wendys drive-thru. Second bad sign. Ate lika a pig. Her room was at the Budget, 3rd sign. Should have dropped her off and ran away. But other brain was in control. I got undressed she could not find wrapper. Called friend for wrapper and a dime. Started talking to herself, was getting too crazy too fast. Got dresses and left a few bucks shorter.

I don't know her name, but I used to see her walking in HP in the past. You may want to keep driving if you see her.
    Sounds like the Rip off queen asap / Michelle we've warned about.

Lesson learned

Rachel

I just dreamed that I picked up Rachel, a BSW, on Gate City at the Walmart and McDonalds. I took her back to my spot and she wanted. 3 but I was tapped so we agreed on. 2 She definitely has had a child recently by the stomach she wanted to keep covered and her Tits are huge! Did not see and lactating but it would not surprise me. She did not have a rain coat so we decided to have a flute lesson. I'd say it was a 7 and she caught every drop. And then I woke up.

I have to say, I searched for hours before I found her. The streets are not busy at all.

I Disagree

Quote Originally Posted by RunawayJim  [View Original Post]
    A while back I was at the light at Ward / Elm in UP and ASAP happened to be walking up the concrete median right there and she smiled and waved said hey sweetie so I waved her over closer she says can she get In and I said get the hell away from my car ya nasty skank I don't need to get ripped off today. She stood there shocked for a second and then the light changed and I drove off happy. Men. I recommend we follow skidrows advice and let her know this game isn't for her anymore. Teach her a lesson.
    While it's good to follow guidelines from the net I still believe and know that there are way more mongers out there that hunt without using the net (and I know many) & I was one of them for 20 years. I was in Burlington today looking for White meat, & I must say I was successful but seen many folks taking my potential targets and I don't ever hear anyone talk about the Uncharted areas on here as much as I see it live. Again even if they have a bad reputation online, on the streets they will get picked up by a random eventually.

Rip off queen

Quote Originally Posted by SkidRow  [View Original Post]
    Fella's leave this one alone, if you do talk to her call her the rip off Queen, maybe she'll learn a lesson.
    A while back I was at the light at Ward / Elm in UP and ASAP happened to be walking up the concrete median right there and she smiled and waved said hey sweetie so I waved her over closer she says can she get In and I said get the hell away from my car ya nasty skank I don't need to get ripped off today. She stood there shocked for a second and then the light changed and I drove off happy. Men. I recommend we follow skidrows advice and let her know this game isn't for her anymore. Teach her a lesson.

MLK. Julian St. Summit Ave

Quote Originally Posted by BigBobNc  [View Original Post]
    I was in gboro the other day and decided to take a stroll down MLK. I saw Christina and picked her up. She said she been living off summit for about 4 months with some guy. Said she hadn't done any business in a while and she mite be a little rusty. Yeah right, she wasn't rusty at all. That girl can play the hell out of a flute!! Wish I had took her to a room and laid some pipe to her. I was playing with kitty and it was tight. She not much of a looker but she is a lot of fun. She skinny blonde. She did say Heather with long dark hair and glasses was back in the area too at times. Heather a lot of fun too. Would like to try both of them at the same time.
    I know a few WSW in town -Jennifer, heather, Christine, Christina, Amanda, MJ, Jennifer, & Jessi- the red head that would walk with her bf around the oaks motel on summit, and sometimes can be found at the shell beside the motel. I remember when I found Christina on Summit a few months ago the only damage was a Jackson and pack of smokes and she had a room at Oaks. Seen heather walking W Florida, Also seen Amanda a few months ago she had a kid with her, and said she's living Off E bessemer. Seen other new unknown anonymous WSW around the area lately like brittany And Christine, but the Street scene and options in High Point and Burlington have some good stuff too!

Christina

I was in gboro the other day and decided to take a stroll down MLK. I saw Christina and picked her up. She said she been living off summit for about 4 months with some guy. Said she hadn't done any business in a while and she mite be a little rusty. Yeah right, she wasn't rusty at all. That girl can play the hell out of a flute!! Wish I had took her to a room and laid some pipe to her. I was playing with kitty and it was tight. She not much of a looker but she is a lot of fun. She skinny blonde. She did say Heather with long dark hair and glasses was back in the area too at times. Heather a lot of fun too. Would like to try both of them at the same time.

Rip off queen

Quote Originally Posted by Jmn69  [View Original Post]
    Saw Michelle / asap walking jj around lunch time today. She used to walk several years ago in hp. She can do the job but make sure not to give her anything until after you get what you want or high probability she will bolt.
    Fella's leave this one alone, if you do talk to her call her the rip off Queen, maybe she'll learn a lesson.

Michelle asap

Saw Michelle / asap walking jj around lunch time today. She used to walk several years ago in hp. She can do the job but make sure not to give her anything until after you get what you want or high probability she will bolt.

Burlington

Around lunch today I was near Burlington and decided to cruise the area. On long st found a slim young ginger as I past her she waved, then I turned on cates then on whitsett and back on long st, picked her up awesome cute girl with nice b cups. BBBJ and free roam was a pleasant then dropped her off on long st again. Pm for details.

East Burlington. Red neck community

The High WSW Activity was high in East Burlington fellas! Long story very short, Dreamed two times. Damage was around. 4 with a different set of woman as last time. PM for more info. My best highlight of the day was seeing a White woman with Cowgirl boots, jeans, and a black leather jacket that said -Texas and a year date on the back- on N- main, As I past her she smiled at me and made a turn about on Ireland st and as I came back she was walking towards a parking lot infront of piedmont catering, then seen a Monger going up to her, & picked her up she seen me and just smiled. Seen panhandlers at Speedway on Maple ave. 1) dreamed with a lady named Melissa on Washington near Short stop was able to mug shot. 2) Picked up a Red head late 30's woman on Ireland both were BJ sessions damage 2. Each. Got more info Just PM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1296.jpg‎  

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations