Adult Vacation
Arrangement Finders
sexymilf
Escort Services
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
tempted.com

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 95
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #95

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman118  [View Original Post]
    Yeah but good luck getting a hold of her. She's a ghost.
    She loves it when you shoot in her ass.

  2. #94

    East Side providers

    Guys & Gals I am headed to Detroit East side for my annual fishing trip. I will be in the rosevill area. I am looking for someone that truly enjoys DATY and gives a decent BBBJ. Thanks for any help.

  3. #93

    Does this ad look legit to you guys??


  4. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman118  [View Original Post]
    Yeah but good luck getting a hold of her. She's a ghost.
    A sexy busty ghost with a wonderful ass.

  5. #91

    Reily

    Quote Originally Posted by Shajid72  [View Original Post]
    Everyone will agree with me who see Riley. One of the best.
    Yeah but good luck getting a hold of her. She's a ghost.

  6. #90

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Shajid72  [View Original Post]
    Everyone will agree with me who see Riley. One of the best.
    Riley is the best I've found. Amazing gal.

  7. #89

    Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sincy  [View Original Post]
    Jessica Starr aka Jessica Jones is well reviewed and respected provider with her own JSE.
    Does she offer CIM or Greek?

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by XaDudeX  [View Original Post]
    Man, you need to post up some more videos. Those look kind of hot.
    I second this motion.

  9. #87

    Trusted Mongers

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I will be in the area in two weeks for my annual fishing trip. I am looking for a trusted provider that won't break the bank. Looking for someone that truly enjoys DATY and BBBJ. I will be in the Mt Clemens Roseville area for a week so I would like at least 2 good providers. If any of you are in the Cincinnati area give me a shout I can set you up with some great girls in our area.
    I can recommend Samone Ashley, Nikki, and Jazmin Rocks from nr (depends on what your bank is. But all meet and exceed your second and third criteria.

  10. #86

    Gfe pse

    Jessica Starr aka Jessica Jones is well reviewed and respected provider with her own JSE.

  11. #85

    High End Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggjake  [View Original Post]
    I asked this question before, but never really got any answers. I am looking to see a higher end provider, I have references from other providers if needed. Just looking to treat myelf to something nice. I have already had one girl on eros cancel on me and play games, not good at returning phone calls, just wasted my time. I really like milfs. I have been thinking about setting up a appointment with champagne from eros, was wondering if anybody has seen her. I have read reviews online, some good, some bad. Maybe you know of anoher woman that gives a really good service, Any suggestions? I want a GFE / pse. You can send me a pm if you like. Thanks.
    Kathi is a fantastic mature provider with private incall. Anastasia Kane, although slightly younger, is definitely high end.

  12. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttluvly  [View Original Post]
    Try googling MZLUVLY.
    Man, you need to post up some more videos. Those look kind of hot.

  13. #83

    Riley rogue

    Everyone will agree with me who see Riley. One of the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I will be in the area in two weeks for my annual fishing trip. I am looking for a trusted provider that won't break the bank. Looking for someone that truly enjoys DATY and BBBJ. I will be in the Mt Clemens Roseville area for a week so I would like at least 2 good providers. If any of you are in the Cincinnati area give me a shout I can set you up with some great girls in our area.

  14. #82

    Trusted Mongers

    I will be in the area in two weeks for my annual fishing trip. I am looking for a trusted provider that won't break the bank. Looking for someone that truly enjoys DATY and BBBJ. I will be in the Mt Clemens Roseville area for a week so I would like at least 2 good providers. If any of you are in the Cincinnati area give me a shout I can set you up with some great girls in our area.

  15. #81

    High End MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggjake  [View Original Post]
    I asked this question before, but never really got any answers. I am looking to see a higher end provider, I have references from other providers if needed. Just looking to treat myelf to something nice. I have already had one girl on eros cancel on me and play games, not good at returning phone calls, just wasted my time. I really like milfs. I have been thinking about setting up a appointment with champagne from eros, was wondering if anybody has seen her. I have read reviews online, some good, some bad. Maybe you know of anoher woman that gives a really good service, Any suggestions? I want a GFE / pse. You can send me a pm if you like. Thanks.
    Lara Jameson. Trust me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps.com
Scroguard.com

Hookups

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape