Arrangement Finders
Naughty Reviews
Best Hook Up site on the web
Bang a Milf
Buttons on USASG
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 385 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 5764
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

TenderMan

8-mile

Quote Originally Posted by Vick123  [View Original Post]
    In town on business and after much debate on where to go, I ended up here. Now I usually like more of a sure thing type of joint but being an out of towner I wanted to pick a spot where I didn't have to worry about issues. Maybe this was the wrong spot but I must say being from Chicago, it was pretty good. A little pricey for my taste but overall a good experience. I was hoping to hit 8 mile or other hot spots, but without knowing the areas I was hesitant. If I liked BT's any recommendations as to where to hit tomorrow?

Thanks!
    On 8-mile, I would recommend Coliseum and Players. You can save some cash if you go in the afternoon or late afternoon. Both clubs are a sure thing for the most part and reasonable if you negotiate

Never, never tell anyone your from out of town as its like putting $$ on your forehead. They will ask if you've been there before. Just tell all who ask you usually frequent BT's.

Please give us a report and if you would be so kind, a comparison to Chicago.

Reports

Vick123

BT's

In town on business and after much debate on where to go, I ended up here. Now I usually like more of a sure thing type of joint but being an out of towner I wanted to pick a spot where I didn't have to worry about issues. Maybe this was the wrong spot but I must say being from Chicago, it was pretty good. A little pricey for my taste but overall a good experience. I was hoping to hit 8 mile or other hot spots, but without knowing the areas I was hesitant. If I liked BT's any recommendations as to where to hit tomorrow?

Thanks!

Reports

StreetMeat
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich CL  [View Original Post]
    While I generally agree with this, there are certain clubs where black guys are not made to feel welcome (Chapeau Vert, for example) and other clubs where white guys were / are not made to feel welcome (Club L'Elegance, for example).

However, for the upper level clubs that I suspect the auto show crowd will be looking for, I agree that most clubs don't discriminate against black or white. The only color that matters is green. (However, some individual dancers may discriminate, and not seek dances from black guys).
    I'm going to have to agree with you on the chapeau vert, I stopped in there and I was getting the cold shoulder by the waitstaff and the girls. I figured it had something to do with the break in earlier and they got ripped off big time. Probably thought I was casing the joint, well I know where I'm not wanted!

Reports

Gwailo
    I decided to drive up to H8S late Sunday afternoon. Big mistake! There were only 3 dancers working: Mia, Deedee, and Pam. One of the waitresses was pretty cute but kind of shy. As I was trying to leave Deedee got in my way and asked me where I was going and if I wanted to watch her suck my d**k. I don't know why I keep going back to that dump.

I went to Bogart's from there, a little better but not much. Ended up getting a CBJ for 100.

Reports

Electronman

Hustler Club demise

Quote Originally Posted by Nes86  [View Original Post]
    I'm new here, and now I'm glad I joined. They took the doors off? That kills this place, the private VIP fun was the main reason I went to this place.
    Corporate decided to "clean up" the Detroit Hustler Club over the summer. Why? I don't know but legal liabilities must have been a consideration. The club had pretty regular clientele during the afternoons and the evening could be pretty busy. The biggest hit on the club was that talent was inconsistent but the facility sure was conducive to having fun. I haven't visited the club since the summer but I hear that most of the dancers have scattered to other clubs. I don't know if they still attract a customer base but there are too many other great strip clubs in Detroit for me to waste time and money at the PG-13 version of the Hustler Club.

Reports

Bigboi47

Clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Mich CL  [View Original Post]
    While I generally agree with this, there are certain clubs where black guys are not made to feel welcome (Chapeau Vert, for example) and other clubs where white guys were / are not made to feel welcome (Club L'Elegance, for example).

However, for the upper level clubs that I suspect the auto show crowd will be looking for, I agree that most clubs don't discriminate against black or white. The only color that matters is green. (However, some individual dancers may discriminate, and not seek dances from black guys).
    Good Points I figure most out of towners won't stray off the main drags.

Reports

Mich Cl
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboi47  [View Original Post]
    All of the clubs in the metro area are cool, the main drags are 8 mile road east Coliseum, Players, are good to go. West 8mile The Penthouse. Black clubs Ace of Spades King of Diamonds. Mich ave BT's, Toy Chest, Parthenon, Flight Club by the airport. Read the forum to get more specifics.

Reports

Bigboi47

Auto Show

Quote Originally Posted by Southernbred  [View Original Post]
    Me and some of my friends will be in town next month of the auto show. Where are the top clubs for us to go? Keep in mind that some of them are black (I'm the cream in the coffee) and I have heard that some clubs don't show the love unless you're white. Which clubs are equal opportunity in the VIP?
    All of the clubs in the metro area are cool, the main drags are 8 mile road east Coliseum, Players, are good to go. West 8mile The Penthouse. Black clubs Ace of Spades King of Diamonds. Mich ave BT's, Toy Chest, Parthenon, Flight Club by the airport. Read the forum to get more specifics.

Reports

StreetMeat

The only color that gets attention is green!

Quote Originally Posted by Southernbred  [View Original Post]
    Me and some of my friends will be in town next month of the auto show. Where are the top clubs for us to go? Keep in mind that some of them are black (I'm the cream in the coffee) and I have heard that some clubs don't show the love unless you're white. Which clubs are equal opportunity in the VIP?
    Well it depends on where you are staying at in detroit. My experience is that cash is king in the clubs so they don't care if you are purple with buck teeth. Read the forum for some info here's my recommendations.

Westside near the airport:Bogart's and Flight club, Henrys the 8ths is good for inexpesnsive fun but its been going down hill. Bt's on michigan ave and club venus in detroit.

Southside: all you need to know is henry the 8th south on dix highway and hustler club.

Eastside: the 8mile clubs like coliceaum (sp?) and players, centerfolds on john are for a warm up if you do alot of mongering but refer to the streetwalker forum first!

Northside: nope, nothing, nada. Zilch, oakland and macomb are pretty much no fun. There are some backpage action if you want. But penthouse club and trumpps on 8 mile on the detroit side is your best bet!

Hope I helped some. Have fun in the the and stay safe out there!

Reports

Nes86

Hustler

Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    I haven't visited the HC in several months, since they removed the VIP doors (no privacy) , raised the lap dance prices and reined in the fun. It is a great facility but it is being squandered by questionable management practices. If you visit and discover an improved business model, please provide an update.
    I'm new here, and now I'm glad I joined. They took the doors off? That kills this place, the private VIP fun was the main reason I went to this place.

Reports

Southernbred

Equal opportunity club

Reports

Monger2

Hustler Club

Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    I haven't visited the HC in several months, since they removed the VIP doors (no privacy) , raised the lap dance prices and reined in the fun. It is a great facility but it is being squandered by questionable management practices. If you visit and discover an improved business model, please provide an update.
    I agree. They seem to be following the Deja Vu Showgirls business model up in Saginaw / Flint. What a complete waste of resources and time. So many other reasonable options here in the D.

Banned Member
    Reports

HeywoodJablomi

Buyers remorse

Dearborn weekend nightshift.

Skinny flat chested new girl with bad teeth said she left Bogarts because too many girls there do everything for 40. By her calculation for girls to make good money in the place 40 to 50 dicks would have to get sucked per day. That's pretty high volume. I don't frequent the joint, so I can't comment on how close that is to actual traffic, but it seems like an exaggeration to me. The upshot is she's now at BTs for lower volume and higher prices. Good luck with that. I brushed her off, hoping she'd go back to Bogarts. She was maybe a 6. 5.

Was hoping to see Luna, but she was nowhere to be found, again. Someone please pm me with working digits, if you've got 'them. Old digits I had for her stopped working back in August.

Hot blonde with her hair in a bun asked me if I wanted to go to the VIP. Hell yes, I said. She started to go, but I pulled her back, asking her about the menu."The menu's in back," she said."Never," said I. And that was the end of that. She moved on. It's just as well, she had glitter all over her, and that stuff's as hard to get rid of as herpes.

A new (to me) tallish blonde girl named Sarah looked good, with great nips, but she had someone else ahead of me in line.

Nubian Winter came by and we chatted a bit before she had to go onstage. She's a sweetheart I've seen before. See previous post. I made the mistake of passing on her services in order to meet up with someone less familiar.

Ended up with a girl who called herself Katie. Maybe mid to late 20's. Slender, but not fit. 5'7", with pierced deflated bees, tan skin, medium long light brown / blonde hair, small mouth, pretty face, but never smiles. That should have been an indicator of what was to come. With some difficulty I negotiated 100 for BBBJ, with no cim. I offered an extra 20 for SW, but she insisted that's "gross." She wanted a cover from the bouncers for an extra 10. This is a regular service they offer here. If you need a cover, do yourself a favor and bring one, or walk across the street for a 5 dollar three-pack. If you want bb instead, tell them you're married. That often works. Back in the VIP she starts getting impatient, using too much hand, with bad technique, counting songs, and exhibiting an overall lousy attitude. I wasn't inclined to finish early. It hadn't been long, not even a day since my last about of legit sex, I wasn't in a hurry, and I wanted to make it last. But in the end, her lack of enthusiasm and persistence meant that I had to finish things up myself. She wouldn't even watch. Terrible service. Would not repeat. She had the nerve to ask for 20 tip at the end, which I declined and explained why. If you want a client to finish quickly, you've got to pretend that you don't hate your job. This girl is no fun in the VIP. Avoid.

Reports

Marelobo Mex

Agreement

Quote Originally Posted by hardon  [View Original Post]
    Did my second visit to BT's last Thursday night. Seemed like a slow night with not a lot of customers. Headed straight to a bar seat for some refreshment. I was spotted by Luna almost immediately and she kindly occupied the bar stool next to me. I had a very good session with Luna on my first BT's visit in mid-October, but I was a bit surprised that she remembered me after more than a month. After a little chit chat we headed to the VIP to play. Luna is an adventurous partner in the back room. Kept everything on an oral basis since she did not have a cover handy. Luna has awesome oral technique. I was inspired to give back in kind and did some intense DATY. We even managed to do a little 69, which is no mean feat in these VIP booths. I got nailed for a second $20 fee due to the length of time spent in the VIP booth. Whatever. Headed back to the bar to rest & recover. Was approached by several other dancers, all of 7 to 9 quality. Overall BT's has my vote for the best quality & value. I will be stopping here on every visit to Detroit.
    Hardon,

I had two good experiences with Luna also. Same thing she remembered me the seoncd time after a month had gone by also. I never got hit with the second fee, but both times she never rushed me, and I gave a tip as felt a got good value.

Reports

Explorer46

Bogarts fun outing, H8S got an air dance!

A close friend visited Michigan on Wed. He first stopped at Bogarts. Two decent dancers and five or so standard not-so-good to bad looking dancers. One cute, petitie African Amercian dancer whose name is very smilar to a Northern City in Italy, stops by to chat. She is a nonstop talker, nutty, but funny too. They go for a dance. In the booth, he offers 120 for whatever experience arises. She opts for CBJ. Talking flirty and dirty all the while. Midway through, she tells him she is getting hot and horny. Then, nearly quoting Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca, says "I'm going to do us both a favor" and hops on for CG. At the conclusion, she either fakes or has a shaking orgasm along with my pal. A definite repeat experience. Thats the good part of the trip.

Later, my friend, for some morbid reason, decides to check out H8S (evening shift). Grim lineup. Zero quality dancers. Really Zero. Unless you find cellulite sexy. Anyway, with small head thinking, decides to do a dance with a light skinned AA dancer who is young, cute, and moderately thick. He cannot recall her name. They go for a dance to see what develops. She offers an airdance staying clear of contact. Then, after one song states that two have been played and wonders if he would like more. He tells her, that its been one song and that, no he has had enough and leaves.

Many things are on the menu at H8S. But, no one would expect that includes airdances. LOL

Posting Limitations