Adult Vacation
free hookup affair
The Companion Guru
Scroguard.com

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 485 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 7274
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

We could probably all contribute our negotiating tips. Here's mine.

Before the topic is broached, I know my maximum limit of what I'm going to spend.

I'll shoot 20 bucks under to give some wiggle room in negotiations (mostly to get add-ons I might want or to award good service). I also make sure I'm not being insulting. My reading of the board seems to think a good base price is 100 with a range from 80-140 as "normal.

Then, once your price is out there, do not increase your price. An "ok, thanks anyway, maybe another time" is probably your best negotiating tool. If the club is busy with other talent, she's either going to accept your price or watch someone else go in the back with you.

Then, once the ballpark is agreed, you can throw in the extra 20 for things like warm-up songs, or FIV, or whatever floats your boat. Or you can give it as a tip afterward. Or you can just be a cheap bastard. :-D.

There are three possible reactions to a negotiation like this:

1. "Ok, let's go!

2. "See ya later!

3. Something along the line of "Let me try to get his little brain making decisions instead of his big one.

Do not fall for #3. If you don't budge, she'll either go to #1 or #2. Sometimes #3 looks like "#1 plus sob-story" or "#1 plus per-song-fee." I recommend sticking to your guns and only throwing the extra in for "beyond the basics" stuff.

Coli = mfw!

Went to Detroit for a trip for the ages. I did my homework, and I RTFF. So here are my two days review to contribute back to the folks here.

I had, a long conversation with a skinny lady with a "Blessed" tat on her chest, passed immediately. Not worth my time, lots of up sell, and sounded pretty lousy.

There was also a short, midget like, blonde hair lady, I thought Midget fantasy fulfilled! However, I tipped her at stage, but didn't come over. I guess some other lucky guy had the midget fantasy fulfilled. I guess I'll have to keep that one in my book. Not sure if she offered any extras as I didn't talk to her.

The hottest lady was an Indian / middle eastern lady but she was always sitting at the bar, and out in the floor so I doubt extras were available, as she would never make it out of the VIP.

There was a very young lady, white, black hair with highlights, and with braces, ok ass, A-be cup tits, sort of wavy hair, she was fun to talk to, would have love to take her to the back, but no extras were on the menu. Said she had been working there just a few weeks, so not sure if she will warm up to the idea.

I talked with a skinny, pale white, black hair, short, with A cup tits, she offered extras, went to the back, and she was as lame as they come. Decided to stand up and leave after 1 song as it was just a bad idea, bad dancer, and a rude lady. I gave her $25 bucks, and left happy! Ha! I wish I remembered her name but I would stay away from short, white, A-cup brunettes at Coli.

However, a brunette with curly hair, about 5-6", A-cup tits, nice ass, saved the day and asked me if I wanted a dance. She asked for $1.5, I balked, but she stayed talking to me. She lowered the deal to $1.2 and off we went. MFW! She got completely naked off the bat, started a nice but mechanical CBJ, but couldn't complain. She got me hard and then proceeded to CG, RCG, K-9, and took the load on her chest. After we cleaned up, we went our separate ways. I honestly don't remember her name not sure if anyone can help me here to I'd this young beauty. She claimed she was 21. After the deed was done I paid the valet guy and went back home happy.

One last thing that did annoy me a bit was the fact that there were about 4 really ugly ladies that kept harassing for dances, I am sure they are nice ladies, but they sort of don't belong there. Not even on a slow night. This club has the potential for the young ladies, they just didn't really belong there. You could easily tell and know what they were there for, sad but true. I am sure they probably make up for it in the back with lots of energy and enthusiasm, but just not my cup of tea.

Anyway, a fun night at Coli, thanks to all of you forum members for making it happens. Next time I will try FC or TC for sure!

I.

Negotiate

Quote Originally Posted by IMonger2  [View Original Post]
    Went into FC last week and saw some decent talent. About 10-15 girls working worst was about a 6... Had a few girls stop by all but one offering extras. Heck one Sat. In my lap and before even saying Hello, she went immediately in on extras... I wasn't planning on going to a club that night so I didn't have a ton of funds on me, but regardless they were quoting way higher than I was willing to pay. Ranging from 300-1 k. I know its Christmas time but damn.
    At Christmas party a girl hit me with the 500, I laughed and countered with 125. She took it, and the 125 too.

Quote Originally Posted by SlackerFreak  [View Original Post]
    Negotiate. Negotiate. Negotiate.
    Well, the 300 was negotiated down from 500!

Quote Originally Posted by IMonger2  [View Original Post]
    Went into FC last week and saw some decent talent. About 10-15 girls working worst was about a 6... Had a few girls stop by all but one offering extras. Heck one Sat. In my lap and before even saying Hello, she went immediately in on extras... I wasn't planning on going to a club that night so I didn't have a ton of funds on me, but regardless they were quoting way higher than I was willing to pay. Ranging from 300-1 k. I know its Christmas time but damn.
    Negotiate. Negotiate. Negotiate.

Trying Again with This Girl's Lookalike

A couple of months back I put up some pictures of a girl who bears a very close resemblance to a Bogart's dancer who I saw right before closing time on my final night in town. Unfortunately, my inquiry generated no recognition of her. I haven't been back since but am hopeful that perhaps she's made herself more of a known face in the interval. The name she gave me was Christina as I tipped her on stage. Like this girl she has a slightly stocky build, great tits with even greater areolas, light brown straight hair, kind of a full face, and a significant booty.

If she's still on the scene I'd love to know, as I consider her one of those tragic near-misses we all have to deal with in our travels through strip-club land.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails co[kgram vew.jpg‎   djklc wv.jpg‎  

Fight Club

Raids

Quote Originally Posted by timp14  [View Original Post]
    i've seen posts of raids at the toy chest, players and the coliseum and maybe another here or there, yet there have been no real details about what they are looking for (which i guess we think we know but might it be fraudulent business practices) or any details of charges, arrests warnings, citations etc. if anyone has details or a substantiated theory i think the group would like to hear it.
    a lot of it is politically motivated. they come in and do these busts every once in a while, and they'll get around to all of the clubs eventually. writing citations for expired cabaret licenses, arresting people for outstanding warrants, and such give the impression to the non-strip club patronizing public that the police chief is "tough on crime", "making a difference", etc. keeping up appearances is important when you're getting all kinds of political favors.

but the fact is that these busts don't really accomplish anything. cops know what people are doing in these clubs every single day. in theory, they could come in every night and take folks to jail if they wanted to, but they don't have the resources to do so. statistically, it is highly unlikely that a dancer or club guest would be caught in a raid. the strippers and employees know this and they are going to do what they're going to do the other 364 nights that the vice unit isn't there.

because these clubs contribute a lot of much needed tax revenue to the city of detroit and keep the activity indoors and off the street, they aren't going to get shut down unless they do something egregious like employing **** strippers or something. the owners of the clubs will just pay the relatively small fine, perhaps up the kickback a little bit, and all will be back to normal until the next bust. but make no mistake--just like traffic enforcement, it's never about enforcing laws: it's all about the money, all of the time.

Raids

I've seen posts of raids at The Toy Chest, Players and The coliseum and maybe another here or there, yet there have been no real details about what they are looking for (which I guess we think we know but might it be fraudulent business practices) or any details of charges, arrests warnings, citations etc. If anyone has details or a substantiated theory I think the group would like to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by SlackerFreak  [View Original Post]
    Who's the dancer? Please provide a link so the rest of us can see it.
    "Raven" Obviously I can't link to her facebook. But here you go:

Awesome. Vice ruins our entire night. Guess that's what I get for trying to do my job. Thanks for ruining my Christmas, guys. Real Heroes. feeling pissed off.
    They're making jokes as they're putting on handcuffs?
    I watched so many of my friends go to jail tonight....
    The cops saw a cash grab. An opportunity to hit 100 girls for their cabaret licenses and papers, AND give them a legal reason to run warrant checks on EVERYBODY. They handed out tickets for little and big things, to employees and CUSTOMERS alike, as if they were Christmas cards!

They came in wearing RIOT GEAR.
    Face-covering black masks like CRIMINALS, I SWEAR.
    They ENJOYED the power trip. Everybody managing at that establishment has always been more than compliant with all laws and regulations there, and any officers requests EVER. There was NO THREAT NECESSARY for them to come rushing through the FRONT DOOR, 9 deep. It was a freakin' CHRISTMAS PARTY.

Because the REAL criminals? The guys with GUNS on the corner? Might not be so understanding getting a ticket so they can make quota.

It's a shame. I'm sure a few bad apples deserved it, but I know a lot of girls who didn't. They hadn't done a thing wrong, but Detroit's strip club laws are so messed up, the cops might as well right them as they go.

Who

Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Players last week. Coliseum this week. It's been a while guys.
    Who's next.

Quote Originally Posted by BetaRayBill  [View Original Post]
    A facebook post by one of the dancers (that only works at Coli I believe) there says about 9 cops came barging in in full riot gear going after dancers and customers alike during the Christmas party.
    Who's the dancer? Please provide a link so the rest of us can see it.

RAID at Coliseum

A facebook post by one of the dancers (that only works at Coli I believe) there says about 9 cops came barging in in full riot gear going after dancers and customers alike during the Christmas party.

Toy chest

Is this place business as usual? Taking a friend today bc it was his Fav spot... But haven't been there since the bust. He likes himself some majic.

BT's 12/20/13 (Friday) Day Shift

Today was a short day at work due to the company holiday shutdown until after New Year's Day so I headed up to BT's for some fun. I arrived at 2:00 there were 8 dancers (five 7's and three 6's, 5 were white) with about 24 customers. During my 60 minute visit I was approached by 3 different dancers and I ended up negotiating BBBJ w / CFS with Alexis (19 years old, white, blonde, under 100 lbs, 4'11", almost no tits, ghetto accent) for $.1 total, she initially wanted $$.

Our unrushed VIP session consisted of LFK, FIV, BBBJ, K9, CG, and a CIMWS finish. Her BJ skills were decent, she worked her tongue ring well. She was fairly quiet during the action and her giner wasn't very tight. Alexis is inexperienced and the session was fairly mechanical so therefore I wouldn't repeat with her. However, if your into young cute spinners then you may want to sample her.

Posting Limitations