instabang.com

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 379 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 5680
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Duckydo
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Puff Daddy  [View Original Post]
    OMG, can you guys please have more class. Yes anything probably goes as far as attire at most SC, but my God leave the sweat pants or jogging pants at home. Oh my bad, you said Bogarts, well if that's the case then a ripped up dirty wife beater and greasy muddy pants with holes in them and 20 year old ratty tennis shoes would fit right in. Throw in a bad haircut, body odor, and bad breath and you would probably be the class of the joint. LOL.
    Image is everything. I'm not suggesting you dress like a homeless person and go to the clubs. Dress like you're going out to a regular club. How many girls do you think would approach you if you look like you just left the freeway off ramp after a day of holding up a sign that says "will work for food"? Another tip is never throw your SC clothes in the regular laundry. Take it to the dry cleaners. Your SO will go through it like CSI and they will find something. There's no deniability for glitter or perfume or lip gloss that's left on your clothes.

Reports

Bigboi47

Bouzouki

Quote Originally Posted by Smith11  [View Original Post]
    I just recently started working downtown and was wondering if there was any recent info about the Bouzouki club. I've searched the forum but there isn't anything recent.

Thanks!
    I have not been in a while but from experience days are slow but extras were possible, nights hit and miss game nights more activity no extras because of bouncers plus the VIP was not private. And because they are downtown they are very cautious. Some things maybe a little different since my last visit in may.

Reports

SlackerFreak
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedBrother  [View Original Post]
    Another great tip regarding making sure the significant other doesn't smell the girl on you is to provide some misdirection. On the way home, get a little can of microwavable baked beans at the convenience store. Heat 'them up and gulp 'them down. Then when you get home, rip a series of huge, nasty farts. Your wife and kids will be so intoxicated by the fumes coming from your dirty ass that they won't notice the perfume or pussy smell from the girl. Zip into the bedroom and get a quick shower and change of clothes and you're go to go. You might have to apologize for stinking up the house, but better than the alternative.
    Works for me!

Reports

TwistedBrother
    Another great tip regarding making sure the significant other doesn't smell the girl on you is to provide some misdirection. On the way home, get a little can of microwavable baked beans at the convenience store. Heat 'them up and gulp 'them down. Then when you get home, rip a series of huge, nasty farts. Your wife and kids will be so intoxicated by the fumes coming from your dirty ass that they won't notice the perfume or pussy smell from the girl. Zip into the bedroom and get a quick shower and change of clothes and you're go to go. You might have to apologize for stinking up the house, but better than the alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveBlack  [View Original Post]
    I always stop to put gas in my car, and make sure to get the drips on my hands. Run them around and soon no perfume can penetrate that odor. However it has been years since I've danced with a stripper wearing perfume. Lotion yes, but I've been fortunate to avoid perfume (and glitter!).

Definitely keep Wet Ones and / or baby wipes in your car, and bring the pocket kind for ITC.

Reports

Tommy101

Masking the scent

Quote Originally Posted by Double Dribble  [View Original Post]
    Good tip. Also, standing next to a smokey campfire will mask any scent. When I am not able to stand near a campfire, I like to light an "incent" immediately upon walking into the house.

Be safe out there.
    LOL been there done that. I've even pumped gas after and got some on my hands to mask perfume. Stripper dust can be a whole other issue.

Reports

Big Puff Daddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Puff Daddy  [View Original Post]
    ROTFLMAO! I guess YMMV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepcover  [View Original Post]
    I have two buddies that swear that a Black dancer at BT's named "Rain" provides a complete GFE for about $.5. Rain has flawlessly smooth brown skin, perfectly round "C" cups and a small onion of an ass. She has a well toned boy without an ounce of fat. In a nutshell she is a gorgeous spinner.

I've tried her twice but got nothing more personal than some fake moaning and the obligatory "Baby you are so big" along with mechanical movements by her.

Has anyone else tried this girl? If so what was your experience?
    Let me elaborate. I have been with Rain several times in the VIP. She is a sweetheart. I always think her tits look fake because they are so perfect, firm, and perky. But they are real for sure. She has a great body overall too. We seem to have a connection. I never feel like anything is fake with her. She seems to enjoy what she does and enjoys being with me. I please her as much as she pleases me. I make her cum. Nothing felt mechanical. I'm not speaking about you in particular or this dancer in particular, but if some guys have different experiences with a particular dancer it could be that the guy is ugly, grossly overweight, smells, treats her bad, talks rude to her, whatever. Or maybe she just had a bad experience previous to meeting you, or had a bad day. Who knows.

I remember this one guy on here asked about my experience with a certain dancer. He came in her mouth without telling her and she was like oh gross, and quickly spit it out an was disgusted by the whole thing. I did the same thing with the same dancer, didn't tell her I was about to cum in her mouth. I shot it in her mouth and on her face and she just laughed about it. So YMMV.

Reports

Big Puff Daddy
    Quote Originally Posted by JoesParty  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much anything goes, attire-wise, at Bogart's. The most casual I've gone is my golf shorts, but I see guys in warm-up / jogging pants all the time.
    OMG, can you guys please have more class. Yes anything probably goes as far as attire at most SC, but my God leave the sweat pants or jogging pants at home. Oh my bad, you said Bogarts, well if that's the case then a ripped up dirty wife beater and greasy muddy pants with holes in them and 20 year old ratty tennis shoes would fit right in. Throw in a bad haircut, body odor, and bad breath and you would probably be the class of the joint. LOL.

Reports

Big Puff Daddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim P14  [View Original Post]
    Going to take a day trip to Detroit next week from Indy. Been reading about all your clubs and I guess I just have to see for myself. Is there a better club for a white guy from Indiana to go more safely during the day and early evening than others. Thank you in advance.
    Don't listen to these guys. If you are white and step into any strip club in the entire Detroit Metro area you will be shot on sight. I learned the hard way. They especially like to rough up Indiana boys. LOL

Reports

Big Puff Daddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepcover  [View Original Post]
    I have two buddies that swear that a Black dancer at BT's named "Rain" provides a complete GFE for about $.5. Rain has flawlessly smooth brown skin, perfectly round "C" cups and a small onion of an ass. She has a well toned boy without an ounce of fat. In a nutshell she is a gorgeous spinner.

I've tried her twice but got nothing more personal than some fake moaning and the obligatory "Baby you are so big" along with mechanical movements by her.

ROTFLMAO! I guess YMMV.

Reports

Double Dribble

Good knowledge, DD

Quote Originally Posted by Duckydo  [View Original Post]
    because, you don't like the hunt in your old age eh? Nearly all the girls are dirty. For a certain price. Some are willing to get dirty for cheaper, depending on the clubs and how desperate the girls are. I am finding that to be less true now. I used to think I couldn't break the 300 barrier at Penthouse but I am successful at getting them down to 140. It takes a little time and patience and smooth talking but it's a game. I like to win and I like to be in control. As long as the economy is bad I have the advantage. Now I can't say much for the occasional money bags that come in and overpays to destroy all my hard work to break them down. Now they think they have a shot at big money and act snobby. It takes a few shifts of not making money, not being able to pay tip out and owing the house money, not being able to pay the bills to change their minds and their self esteem to get them to look at the reality of the situation. Hope to see you out there on the hunt you old fart.

Respectfully,

DD
    Good philosophy. If we are patient, then we can get a good deal and a good time. There is a lot of competition out there fore the girls. Many strippers are in direct competition with BP girls. This is causing many strippers to lose money. After having fun on BP, I am no mood to visit a strip club. We need to continue to be patient because many girls are being hit with humility and are realizing that they need to lower their prices in order to make some cash.

Be safe.

Reports

Double Dribble

LOL! Good tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    A shot of wd40 or pb blaster works well on my work clothes. I'm glad I don't wear a shirt and tie! Day shift girls should know better than to wear perfume or glitter.
    Good tip. Also, standing next to a smokey campfire will mask any scent. When I am not able to stand near a campfire, I like to light an "incent" immediately upon walking into the house.

Be safe out there.

Reports

Deepcover

Comparing Girl Friend Experiences

Reports

Plumber2
    A shot of wd40 or pb blaster works well on my work clothes. I'm glad I don't wear a shirt and tie! Day shift girls should know better than to wear perfume or glitter.

Reports

Horn Dog Too

Bogart's

Great quick time at Bogart's on Tuesday afternoon. Quite possibly the shortest time I've ever spent in a "gentleman's" club. Walked in and paid the cover, and ordered a beer at the bar. Two ladies approached separately within 2 minutes."No thanks, I'm just chillin for now." Third lady. 2 minutes later, didn't ask for an invitation to sit, just sat next to me. She was a lovely brunette, with C+ naturals, and a dazzling smile."How are you" she says. I say,"just wonderful, much better now. How are you?" She says,"Lonely, bored and horny" I say "damn, I hate when that happens." About ten words later she says she needs a dick in her mouth. What a coincidence. I need a place to put mine. We negotiate a deal, off to the VIP, and I'm smilin' big and back in the bar to finish my beer in three songs. Funny, I didn, t get her name and she didn't ask mine. Two other ladies approached in the time it took to finish my beer, but I had to tell them I left a large part of myself in the VIP already. Sorry. Total time in to out was about 20 minutes. But it was a great 20 minutes.

Reports

Smith11

Bouzouki

I just recently started working downtown and was wondering if there was any recent info about the Bouzouki club. I've searched the forum but there isn't anything recent.

Thanks!

Posting Limitations