www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 377 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 5655
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Paul Wall
    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    Heading out there on business. I've asked a similar question over on the other general topic board. I know certain clubs do, I just want to check if most (if not all) do? Do you know what they "charge"? I know the LS or FC charge 20%.
    Never ever, ever, ever, ever, use your credit card in a SC. You will see phantom charges from around the world pop up the next day.

Reports

DMichael5

Google Voice

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Crocket  [View Original Post]
    Does Google Vice work with the Droid software?
    While I am not familiar with Google Voice, I have been toying with an app called Burner. It is an iphone app that allows you to call from a "burner" number from your own cellphone. You can pick the area code that your call comes from. You can send and receive texts from the burner number. You can have the calls delivered to your burner voicemail box. The downside is that your burner number only last for a set amount of weeks. You can purchase additional credits to extend a burner number. Depending on your needs, it may be a decent option for the price of a 1. 99 download from the app store.

Reports

Tim P14

White Guy in Detroit

Going to take a day trip to Detroit next week from Indy. Been reading about all your clubs and I guess I just have to see for myself. Is there a better club for a white guy from Indiana to go more safely during the day and early evening than others. Thank you in advance.

Reports

Sonny Crocket

Re: Google Voice

Quote Originally Posted by Det313  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Several people have complained about getting caught with a text to their phone. I use Google Voice. It sets up an alternative phone number and you can install software on a smart phone that makes it act like your real phone (Text, calls, etc) but you can control it so it does not forward the text to you true mobile number. I check in every day to get my texts and voice mails. No trace to your true mobile number, won't get caught.
    Sure wish I could figure this out. I have smart phone, but paranoid my s. O. Will figure it out. Not so tech savvy. Would be willing to pay someone to set it up and explain it so I don't get caught.
    Does Google Vice work with the Droid software?

Reports

Det313

Figure it out

[QUOTE=RocketBoy1; 1527863]Several people have complained about getting caught with a text to their phone. I use Google Voice. It sets up an alternative phone number and you can install software on a smart phone that makes it act like your real phone (Text, calls, etc) but you can control it so it does not forward the text to you true mobile number. I check in every day to get my texts and voice mails. No trace to your true mobile number, won't get caught. [/QUOTS.

Sure wish I could figure this out. I have smart phone, but paranoid my s. O. Will figure it out. Not so tech savvy. Would be willing to pay someone to set it up and explain it so I don't get caught.

Reports

FootFiend

Does BT do Cash Advances on CC?

Heading out there on business. I've asked a similar question over on the other general topic board. I know certain clubs do, I just want to check if most (if not all) do? Do you know what they "charge"? I know the LS or FC charge 20%.

Reports

NutInHer

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by RocketBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Several people have complained about getting caught with a text to their phone. I use Google Voice. It sets up an alternative phone number and you can install software on a smart phone that makes it act like your real phone (Text, calls, etc) but you can control it so it does not forward the text to you true mobile number. I check in every day to get my texts and voice mails. No trace to your true mobile number, won't get caught.
    Just set this up on my iphone. Absolutely fabulous.

Reports

Ddfftt

BTs

You Detroit SC'ers have it so nice.

Stopped at BTs and it's line up meat market. I settled on a nice brunette. 150 including door for unlimited time and everything but anal. Great conversation and personality. Her performance was exceptional! I def would repeat.

I do wonder about rayanne and Nikki? Anyone have any experience with them? Pm if you don't want to share and also pm me for details if you need names. She asked me not to post names but to share.

Reports

Neilnbob

Bogarts on a Wednesday night

I might be about a month behind in posting this. Hit Bogarts at about 9PM. After looking around a bit I decided there were only about 3 girls out of 10 that I'd consider. Fortunately one of them came on to me pretty strong. Lela, medium height, super tight bod, pretty face perhaps late 20's with a spray tan. Medium length, straight light brown hair. Very perky A / B's. She was walking around topless though she hadn't been on stage recently."Too hot" she said when I inquired. I offered # for the full meal deal and she agreed, as long as "You don't take longer than 5 songs" 4 songs later she started whining about how only 4 songs were included. I was going to go another song but let her have it at that point.

Would repeat

Reports

Plumber2
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1000  [View Original Post]
    Whats closets to the Airport? Landing strip?

Any of places good for early afternoon?
    Like shooting fish in a barrel? Bogarts. On Michigan ave just west of Merriman. Very close to the airport.

Reports

Costanza
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveBlack  [View Original Post]
    I definitely agree on posting the names of any ROBs (Rip off Bitches) , that helps the monger community. But I prefer to conceal the names of dancers who provide good service. If anyone wants to know their names, they can PM me. If I don't think they're a LEOand contribute to the community, I'll share.

While I agree many people know what's going on, I went to clubs for years before learning how to get extras. So I wouldn't say everybody knows. Also, unless you specifically post about what you paid, and what illegal thing you did, it's just between you and the dancer. Not some digital transaction trail with details.

Like I said, it's just me opinion. Good luck!
    Good points here. Keep in mind, in the State of Michigan, in a club that serves alcohol, ANY contact between the dancer and customer is illegal. Of course, some things look worse on an arrest report than others. While I agree with some of your points, I think the times have changed here in the SE Michigan clubs over the last several years. Nearly all the girls are dirty now. They may say they are not, but I don't believe it. In years past, it was not as bad (or good!) as it is now. Or maybe you and I were naive (spelling?). I just prefer to know who does what before I sample. I guess I am tired of the probing and negotiating. I just want to get to it. That is why I usually get the same girls over and over. I know what to expect from them. I have a hard time not laughing out loud when I am quoted $300 for a few dances and a HJ! Let's face it-we are spoiled now in Detroit!

Regards,

Costanza

Reports

Guy1000

Airport

Whats closets to the Airport? Landing strip?

Any of places good for early afternoon?

Reports

SteveBlack

Post to ROBs Names, Protect the Good Ones

Quote Originally Posted by Costanza  [View Original Post]
    Excellent posts Marelobo Mex! Well done! Steve, I disagree with naming names. I say post the names. Everyone knows what is happening here and at all clubs, and it is good to know who to pursue and who not to bother with. This is especially true of scammers like Surreal at BT's, who didn't like the price she quoted and literally cried "rape" in the VIP. She is at Pantheon the last I knew. And for God's sake, please don't say "I had a dream I did." That is absurd!

Regards,

Costanza
    I definitely agree on posting the names of any ROBs (Rip off Bitches) , that helps the monger community. But I prefer to conceal the names of dancers who provide good service. If anyone wants to know their names, they can PM me. If I don't think they're a LEOand contribute to the community, I'll share.

While I agree many people know what's going on, I went to clubs for years before learning how to get extras. So I wouldn't say everybody knows. Also, unless you specifically post about what you paid, and what illegal thing you did, it's just between you and the dancer. Not some digital transaction trail with details.

Like I said, it's just me opinion. Good luck!

Reports

Plumber2

Coliseum

Was at the Coliseum yesterday, day shift. Pretty dead. Beer was cheap, $3 and an awesome burger and fries was $5. I was approached by a young 20 something Asian with a great body, killer rack. She said she was from Hustler club most recently, and complained a lot of the changes there. After a couple minutes she knew I know the drill and offered FS for $3 and oral dictation for $2. I smiled and said "really?". She said the price was negotiable, but then I see an amazing energetic spinner Latina with a banging body and awesome boobs on stage. I found my target! I realized that I had already tapped the Asian at Players a couple years ago for $2 in that little VIP room they had next to the entrance. She was a lot of fun then, but I wanted the Latin girl. Latin girl never came by so I went home with my money.

Reports

Costanza
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveBlack  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing your recaps of your time at BTs, I'm going to be visiting on this week.

It seems like you're a club veteran, or really well read on strip club mongering. I think your negotiations were skilled and your pricing reasonable. I prefer to pay $60 for BJ and $120 for a twenty minute full service, but prices vary, and I usually do day shift.

Some people don't like long reports, but I enjoy the play-by-play style. This is a personal opinion, but I would encourage you to mask the dancers' names if you are reporting on anything "not entirely legal." After reading your reports, it seemed like you would like to dance with Luna again. It would be a shame if uncle LEO used information gained from your report to take her out of the game.
    Excellent posts Marelobo Mex! Well done! Steve, I disagree with naming names. I say post the names. Everyone knows what is happening here and at all clubs, and it is good to know who to pursue and who not to bother with. This is especially true of scammers like Surreal at BT's, who didn't like the price she quoted and literally cried "rape" in the VIP. She is at Pantheon the last I knew. And for God's sake, please don't say "I had a dream I did." That is absurd!

Regards,

Costanza

Posting Limitations