www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 369 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 5530
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

FindingGold
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I'd be so down with a s / see outing. I love the bewbies.
    I've still never gone to a SC for extras. I've only been to one 3 times and never even got a dance.

Reports

Jd2011

Chapeau Vert

Went to the Vert today around 7ish for a warm-up before strolling. The place has really gone down hill. Not that it was ever anything to write home about. The only decent girl was a black spinner with lots of facial piercings. I mean this chich would have serious problems going through airport security. There was also a bigger white girl there with huge jugs. Ashley I think. Nice to talk to but didn't seem like she would be an extras kinda girl. I didn't partake in any follies. Just took in the sites and a few beers to prime the pump.

Reports

Plumber2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnote313  [View Original Post]
    I WAS THINKING THE SAME DAMMMMMN THING WHEN I READ THAT POST! LMAO! LIKE DUUUUDE! HIT US UP! Pm SOMEBODY, LOL.

I WILL pm MY personal digits!

I was going to say the same thing John said but I kept it to my self because my last name ain't Wise!
    I'd be so down with a s / see outing. I love the bewbies.

Reports

Cnote313

Omg!

Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a good time, maybe next time you can invite a few of your Monger friends LOL.
    I WAS THINKING THE SAME DAMMMMMN THING WHEN I READ THAT POST! LMAO! LIKE DUUUUDE! HIT US UP! Pm SOMEBODY, LOL.

I WILL pm MY personal digits!

I was going to say the same thing John said but I kept it to my self because my last name ain't Wise!

Reports

Oneknot

La Chambre

Hey Michigan CL I was there too yesterday. Have to agree with you that the place is dumpy. Had some good dances from several girls. Best one was from a little white spinner named Aliyah. She was offering FS but I declined as I was short on cash and didn't want to use their ATM.

Most of the girls there are pros at slow roll cash extraction. Not a huge fan of the place other than for a traditional lap dance.

Reports

Michigan Guy

La Chambre's

Stopped by at La Chambre's yesterday afternoon. Telegraph and I-96. Usually a dumpy place but I happened to be going by. It's still a dumpy place.

Four guys sitting around the dance floor. The girl on the dance floor outweighed me and I'm not a small guy.

Get a cocktail ($6. 50) and over saunters "Lori"/"Chantel" who sits down and starts to chat. Says she's 42, think,"D" bolt on's and not bad looking. Use to work at BT's, Trumps, and started dancing when she was 18. Got out of the business 6 years ago and got "downsized" about 6 months ago so she's back in the business. She must have been quite a sight at a regular business with those bolt on's.

Anyhow, starts rubbin Mr. Happy, asks for a shot (another $6. 5) and then tells me she's real good with her mouth up the VIP. Quoted 2 Jacksons plus a. 10 bouncer / VIP entrance fee. So up we go. VIP area has been upgraded from last time I was there (a couple years ago). Small couch areas each with it's own curtain. Actually looked pretty good. She got to work and was decent in her french skills. After about a song and a half, she reaches in her purse, squirts KY on her hand and starts a HJ. Has me play with Ginger, rubs the bolt on's over my face and goes to town to finish me off. Not pleased with the HJ finish but otherwise a decent time.

She asked for a tip, I told her that I wasn't pleased with the HJ ending but would give her a small tip for good attitude and attentive service.

Total time spent 35 minutes, total cost out the door. 85.

Looks like other mileage is able to be had in the club as two other booths had the curtains drawn and I saw a small spinner putting her outfit back on when one of the curtains was open.

Enjoy and stay safe.

Michigan Guy.

Reports

Sparky52

Recent Trip

In Detroit recently, so had to follow the guidelines set forth in previous posts and check out the action.

Friday night we went to BT's. Parked across the street, paid $10 cover, then a whopping $30 for a booth. Decent crowd. Must have been a lot of regulars, because the flow around the room was very slow. Not many lookers. Maybe one, but she wanted $$ for BBBJ and would not budge. Even as closing time came. Left that night disappointed, but with $ in hand.

Saturday afternoon went to FC. Only three girls working! Two were 8-9 range. Got dances from both, but nothing else was available. Are extras on the menu at FC?

Saturday late afternoon went back to BT's. Empty. Very few girls working. Did find one blonde, maybe a 7 or 8. Again wanted $$ for BBBJ. Held tight and got her down to $ including bouncer tip. Not bad. Was hoping for more action.

I'll be back in a few weeks and plan on visiting HC.

Reports

John Wise
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Ended up at Venus with some friends on Friday night. The place was busy, but was able to get some seating. Went to the back with a nice blonde for some serious fun. The bouncer comes in tells me that he booted my friends, and I thought that the night was over. When I came out of the club, two of my friends were gone and one buddy was waiting for me. Turns out they ended up at the victory. Well when we walked in their room, it was a cornucopia of hoes. Finished the night after running out of covers. Was like a huge orgy.

Watch out for the Vic. This place can be bad news. Also there were probably 5 Dearborn uncles sitting across te street at the gas station. Didn't see a single DET Leo all night. Plenty of action on the ave too!
    Sounds like a good time, maybe next time you can invite a few of your Monger friends LOL.

Reports

Oneknot

The hangover

Ended up at Venus with some friends on Friday night. The place was busy, but was able to get some seating. Went to the back with a nice blonde for some serious fun. The bouncer comes in tells me that he booted my friends, and I thought that the night was over. When I came out of the club, two of my friends were gone and one buddy was waiting for me. Turns out they ended up at the victory. Well when we walked in their room, it was a cornucopia of hoes. Finished the night after running out of covers. Was like a huge orgy.

Watch out for the Vic. This place can be bad news. Also there were probably 5 Dearborn uncles sitting across te street at the gas station. Didn't see a single DET Leo all night. Plenty of action on the ave too!

Reports

Action22
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnote313  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like fun. Can you describe this Caprice for the rest of us who haven't had the pleasure?

When does she usually work?
    Nights. 5'10" black / samoan. Big girl, but not fat. Actually, when she works on it, she's really hot. Early 20s. Very good service.

Reports

Cnote313

Caprice

Quote Originally Posted by Action22  [View Original Post]
    Caprice is great. Maybe all the other hotties were upstairs making other guys happy too.
    Sounds like fun. Can you describe this Caprice for the rest of us who haven't had the pleasure?

When does she usually work?

Reports

SlackerFreak
    Quote Originally Posted by Action22  [View Original Post]
    Caprice is great. Maybe all the other hotties were upstairs making other guys happy too.
    I was there Friday night, too. And I agree with bumper1 that the talent level was noticeably down. Not a good night.

Reports

Action22
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumper1  [View Original Post]
    Started the night with a pissing road construction. 4 lane mergers into single which took 45 minutes to cover 2 miles. Finally, stepped in to conquer my night at 11 pm at Hustler. As usual paid the $10 cover & had a seat in the bar area. The collection of gals was minimum & the quality has gone way down. Where do all these chicks with great boobs & nice ass gone.

Anyways, meet my old time favorite Caprice when she was doing her final dance at the cage & she winked ate me right away. After her dance she came to me & gave a very nice hug & we exchanged some pleasantries. Headed to the VIP room after 15 minutes of talk & she hugged me once we got in. The dance started & after the first she whispered want to get naughty, I was wow sure. The rest was history, had a mind-blowing FS & I have her $150 for 30 minutes of her time She got that without any complains & I made my move out.

I was very disappointed looking the lean collection on the walk dwon.

Reports

Bumper1

Hustler Visit Report

Started the night with a pissing road construction. 4 lane mergers into single which took 45 minutes to cover 2 miles. Finally, stepped in to conquer my night at 11 pm at Hustler. As usual paid the $10 cover & had a seat in the bar area. The collection of gals was minimum & the quality has gone way down. Where do all these chicks with great boobs & nice ass gone.

Anyways, meet my old time favorite Caprice when she was doing her final dance at the cage & she winked ate me right away. After her dance she came to me & gave a very nice hug & we exchanged some pleasantries. Headed to the VIP room after 15 minutes of talk & she hugged me once we got in. The dance started & after the first she whispered want to get naughty, I was wow sure. The rest was history, had a mind-blowing FS & I have her $150 for 30 minutes of her time She got that without any complains & I made my move out.

I was very disappointed looking the lean collection on the walk dwon.

Reports

SAM4077

Bogarts

Bad trip today talant was same as always about a 6 ave. Some willing to play but more on the 3 to 4 scale. 1 tall blk chick but prices were way off the chart didn't do it 4 me. Try other clubs nicer looking talent for sure.

Posting Limitations