www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 386 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 5776
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Costanza
    Quote Originally Posted by Marelobo Mex  [View Original Post]
    Will in Detroit for the next few days.

Let me know if anyone wants to run around and have some fun.

I was planning to go to BT's, but willing to try the other nicer clubs. I prefer spinners.

Need to work during the days, but should be available around 9:00 pm most nights.

PM me if interested.

Marelobo
    Hey Marelobo:

I tried to PM you, but it would not accept the PM. I might be in for a BT's trip!

Reports

Marelobo Mex

Have some fun

Will in Detroit for the next few days.

Let me know if anyone wants to run around and have some fun.

I was planning to go to BT's, but willing to try the other nicer clubs. I prefer spinners.

Need to work during the days, but should be available around 9:00 pm most nights.

PM me if interested.

Marelobo

Reports

Plumber2
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWallBang  [View Original Post]
    Plumber2, I've got to hand it to you, you seem to have a corner on the plumbing work at all the AMPs, SCs, etc. What a great way to combine business and pleasure.
    Thanks! Work can be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckydo  [View Original Post]
    Is it owned by Allan? Please keep us informed.
    This club is not owned by Allan. It's going to be 2 floors with the VIP, a bathroom and a bar on the second floor.

Reports

GinjaBalls

Flight Club

Haven't seen many posts from FC lately, only been there once for a bachelor party two years ago, but that was the first time I ever experienced extras in the VIP, although I paid $$ for CBJ / 69.

I know you seniors list it as a top-tier, what are the odds of negotiating with two girls in the VIP? What price tag am I looking at? Any advice is erosive, I'll be there Saturday with another bachelor party.

Reports

StreetMeat
    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    High end: Penthouse and Flight Club (Hustler was at one time in this tier- no longer)

Mid tier: Players, Coliseum, Landing Strip, BTs, Toy Box, Subi's

Lower tier, sleazy bar: Bogarts, Henry VIII, Henry VIII S.

This is not a comprehensive list of Detroit strip clubs because I don't have time or $ for a complete tour of the Detroit options (e. G, I've never been to The Pantheon, Trumpps or Bouzouzik's to name a few). Other forum readers may have additional suggestions or tier classifications for Detroit area strip clubs.
    Trumpps is still mid tier, I haven't been in since they re opened so the jury is still out on that. Add centerfolds as mid to low tier (enjoyable) booby trap when it was open would have been low tier but that was part of its charm. You go in thinking its a titty bar full of two's but I've never seen anything 6 or lower but the highest was a good 8.

Ahh memories.

Reports

JimmyWallBang
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Soon there will be a new club on the southeast corner of 8 and Mound. I'm supposed to start the plumbing soon. New construction block building withobvious strip club architecture.
    Plumber2, I've got to hand it to you, you seem to have a corner on the plumbing work at all the AMPs, SCs, etc. What a great way to combine business and pleasure.

Reports

Jooop

Players

Stop in for my two beers but ran into this white chick with all that pin stuff in her face said no can do that, then seen this white prg chick and talk to her for a 5 dance 100 she said ok with falling in love and went in the back after the money machine did not work had to do that sign shit at the desk, any way get in the back the chick dose the regular grind and start playing with the balls, got a few kisses but she would not let me play the va jay jay, the tells me its 25. 00 a dance did not want to start some shit AGAIN (as I refuse to pay that 25. 00 after we agreed on 20. 00 before) any way this is why I usually do Black girls never had one try and screw over you after we were in the back but white chicks count on it.

Reports

Duckydo
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Soon there will be a new club on the southeast corner of 8 and Mound. I'm supposed to start the plumbing soon. New construction block building withobvious strip club architecture.
    Is it owned by Allan? Please keep us informed.

Reports

Curtess

Traffic Light is awesome for the price

Quote Originally Posted by GrTraveler69  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any reports on the traffic light in mcb cty. Not a bad club for a low key environment. Nothing too special, but Most of the girls were 6-8. Only down side is there's no private areas. There is a dark corner that might allow for some extra action. Had a very aggressive bump and grind over the pants and busted a nut in the drawls.
    Great place to meet sweet, small town, approachable ladies. $10 dances. SUPER SLOW now so can negotiate multi-dances.

You are in the open so, smile and laugh at their jelousy. I'm well versed with coop-dancing. I've built trust and have a blast. Often wake up to see 20 people watching. I like when new girls ask what I was doing to her co-worker. A few ladies are accomodating with grindability. HJ dreams flash back to me. Couples, and parties fill the place Thurs-Sat. Hottest girls work nights, but many gems during day. Safe place to take date, boss or father-in-law. It is a 1970's style strip club.

Reports

Jeff 206

Bogarts tomorrow

Going to pop in there tomorrow around shift change. Being my first time there, was looking for some good intel on the girls there. Anyone have any luck getting takeout there? How's the food?

Reports

Plumber2

Reports

Electronman

Hustler club: What a tragedy

Quote Originally Posted by SlackerFreak  [View Original Post]
    Yes, doors in the private rooms in the upstairs area are now open. The four rooms further back still have doors but will set you back $150 for 15 minutes, of which $100 goes to the dancer. The rooms with the bathrooms are off into the stratosphere.
    The physical facility is still one of the best in the Detroit area but the changes imposed by corporate management have convinced me to avoid this club. There are too many excellent alternatives in the Detroit area for me to waste any time and money at the Hustler Club. Hopefully, they'll go out of business soon and sell this facility to someone who does a better job running a strip club.

If you're traveling to Detroit and want to visit a strip club, I recommend the following establishments:

High end: Penthouse and Flight Club (Hustler was at one time in this tier- no longer)

Mid tier: Players, Coliseum, Landing Strip, BTs, Toy Box, Subi's

Lower tier, sleazy bar: Bogarts, Henry VIII, Henry VIII S.

This is not a comprehensive list of Detroit strip clubs because I don't have time or $ for a complete tour of the Detroit options (e.g., I've never been to The Pantheon, Trumpps or Bouzouzik's to name a few). Other forum readers may have additional suggestions or tier classifications for Detroit area strip clubs.

Reports

SlackerFreak
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboi47  [View Original Post]
    A lot has changed all the info is in the forum, doors taken off the VIP rooms, outrageous prices, no more extras dancers leaving. Corporate people came in to clean the place up.
    Yes, doors in the private rooms in the upstairs area are now open. The four rooms further back still have doors but will set you back $150 for 15 minutes, of which $100 goes to the dancer. The rooms with the bathrooms are off into the stratosphere.

Reports

Bigboi47

Hustler Club

Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    Any 1 have anything good at the hustler club? In the past I have seen it was a no go but has anything changed? Extras rates etc?
    A lot has changed all the info is in the forum, doors taken off the VIP rooms, outrageous prices, no more extras dancers leaving. Corporate people came in to clean the place up.

Reports

Xiiilll

Hustler club

I haven't been there very recently (3-4 Weeks ago) , but I've run into a couple of their girls they send out as promoters with free passes at a couple downriver bars. (Most recently, last night.) All of them made a big deal about "all the changes" they've made & wanted to know what it would take to get me to come back. When I mentioned I liked it how it was, they lost interest in trying to address my issues. I've had two different club owners (of different clubs) tell me they can't see that place staying open too long. Who knows.

Posting Limitations