Naughty Reviews
Social Sex.com
Buttons on USASG
Fetish Hookup
Black Girls White Guys
Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 371 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 5561
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

StripperLover

Try it once and you'll be hooked

Wear some oversized boxers and before your going to get a dance, take the elastic waistband and place it under your balls. This will pull everything 'up' for a great contact dance. Not too tight to cut off circulation and not a favorite pair since this will stretch the waistband. Then during the dance you can grab the sides and pull up if the contact is going good.

Reports

Mw Jrp

How to dress for the strip club

I always wore thin sweat pants that looked classy and sporty, commando, with a sporty dress shirt. I was freshly showered and upscale scented. The girls would always comment on my cleanliness. This attire allowed for maximum friction during a lapdance and easy access for a HJ or BJ. About 55% of the time I would nut from the dance or stimulation. Occassionally the gal would freak and act surprised. I always apologized and complimented her on her skills.

But since the completions I was expecting were only slightly above 50, I graduated to SW's who recorded near 100% on coaxing a nut, and left the SC's behind. Oh, and the gals on-the-hoof are much lower cost, BTW.

Reports

Jooop
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    LOL been there done that. I've even pumped gas after and got some on my hands to mask perfume. Stripper dust can be a whole other issue.
    That works for me gas that is.

Reports

StraitShooter

Any Info on Goddess from Hustlr?

I was in the club the other night and was getting mixed signals on whether goddess would get down! She's a cute blonde spinner with no tits but a nice ass. Really slutty type, figured she's on somethin but wanted it anyways. Any intel would be greatly appreciated

Reports

Carguy48
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedBrother  [View Original Post]
    I agree you should not dress trashy, but I have worn decent-looking athletic pants to clubs before. The reason was I was looking for lap dances (way back in the day) and knew they would feel a lot better through loose-fitting pants than, say, jeans.
    In going to clubs for the last 30 years, many dancers have told me that they prefer guys to wear soft fabrics, and that jeans, particularly those with brass trim and zippers, are uncomfortable. I agree that you can dress comfortably without looking too "casual."

Reports

Spike Man
    I like to wear a clean pair of casual cargo shorts with a nice shirt, makes for easy access. Plus the pockets are handy.

Reports

TwistedBrother
    I agree you should not dress trashy, but I have worn decent-looking athletic pants to clubs before. The reason was I was looking for lap dances (way back in the day) and knew they would feel a lot better through loose-fitting pants than, say, jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckydo  [View Original Post]
    Image is everything. I'm not suggesting you dress like a homeless person and go to the clubs. Dress like you're going out to a regular club. How many girls do you think would approach you if you look like you just left the freeway off ramp after a day of holding up a sign that says "will work for food"? Another tip is never throw your SC clothes in the regular laundry. Take it to the dry cleaners. Your SO will go through it like CSI and they will find something. There's no deniability for glitter or perfume or lip gloss that's left on your clothes.

Reports

Sonny Crocket
    Quote Originally Posted by Horn Dog Too  [View Original Post]
    Great quick time at Bogart's on Tuesday afternoon. Quite possibly the shortest time I've ever spent in a "gentleman's" club. Walked in and paid the cover, and ordered a beer at the bar. Two ladies approached separately within 2 minutes."No thanks, I'm just chillin for now." Third lady. 2 minutes later, didn't ask for an invitation to sit, just sat next to me. She was a lovely brunette, with C+ naturals, and a dazzling smile."How are you" she says. I say,"just wonderful, much better now. How are you?" She says,"Lonely, bored and horny" I say "damn, I hate when that happens." About ten words later she says she needs a dick in her mouth. What a coincidence. I need a place to put mine. We negotiate a deal, off to the VIP, and I'm smilin' big and back in the bar to finish my beer in three songs. Funny, I didn, t get her name and she didn't ask mine. Two other ladies approached in the time it took to finish my beer, but I had to tell them I left a large part of myself in the VIP already. Sorry. Total time in to out was about 20 minutes. But it was a great 20 minutes.
    I love Garts, its hard to beat this place. No big deal on getting her name, they all offer the same service.

Reports

Plumber2
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith11  [View Original Post]
    I just recently started working downtown and was wondering if there was any recent info about the Bouzouki club. I've searched the forum but there isn't anything recent.

Thanks!
    There is also "the grind / cobras" downtown too. It's on Griswold.

Reports

Ksolaris2000
    Image is everything. I'm not suggesting you dress like a homeless person and go to the clubs. Dress like you're going out to a regular club. How many girls do you think would approach you if you look like you just left the freeway off ramp after a day of holding up a sign that says "will work for food"? Another tip is never throw your SC clothes in the regular laundry. Take it to the dry cleaners. Your SO will go through it like CSI and they will find something. There's no deniability for glitter or perfume or lip gloss that's left on your clothes.
    Ha Ha! I am sorry, but you made me think of the old movie "A guide for the married man" with Walter Matthau. Actually some of those tips were pretty good!

Reports

Double Dribble

Laundry

Good point, DD. That is why I do laundry too! When I get home from the SC, I will often take off my outer shirt and pants and throw them in the washing machine with a load of clothes before being detected. This works great along with lighting an incent. Many times I am able to jump in the shower while the clothes are washing. Undetectable!

Be safe.

Reports

Deepcover
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Puff Daddy  [View Original Post]
    So YMMV.
    Thanks for sharing even though I was hoping for confirmation that I was right.

Reports

Duckydo
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Puff Daddy  [View Original Post]
    OMG, can you guys please have more class. Yes anything probably goes as far as attire at most SC, but my God leave the sweat pants or jogging pants at home. Oh my bad, you said Bogarts, well if that's the case then a ripped up dirty wife beater and greasy muddy pants with holes in them and 20 year old ratty tennis shoes would fit right in. Throw in a bad haircut, body odor, and bad breath and you would probably be the class of the joint. LOL.

Reports

Bigboi47

Bouzouki

Quote Originally Posted by Smith11  [View Original Post]
    I just recently started working downtown and was wondering if there was any recent info about the Bouzouki club. I've searched the forum but there isn't anything recent.

Thanks!
    I have not been in a while but from experience days are slow but extras were possible, nights hit and miss game nights more activity no extras because of bouncers plus the VIP was not private. And because they are downtown they are very cautious. Some things maybe a little different since my last visit in may.

Reports

SlackerFreak
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedBrother  [View Original Post]
    Another great tip regarding making sure the significant other doesn't smell the girl on you is to provide some misdirection. On the way home, get a little can of microwavable baked beans at the convenience store. Heat 'them up and gulp 'them down. Then when you get home, rip a series of huge, nasty farts. Your wife and kids will be so intoxicated by the fumes coming from your dirty ass that they won't notice the perfume or pussy smell from the girl. Zip into the bedroom and get a quick shower and change of clothes and you're go to go. You might have to apologize for stinking up the house, but better than the alternative.
    Works for me!

Posting Limitations