Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 848 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Lena

Quote Originally Posted by MongerForLife  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Lena from the Ave Friday night about 330 am. Pretty good BJ skills with some DT attempts with some gag. Took direction well. She tried for. 3 but I never budge from. 2 with opportunity for tip. She earned her tip this time for sure. Cute spinner about 5'5" and thin. Nice little ass tho. Definite repeat since this was my first time with her. Took heed of previous reports here and the info was appreciated.
    If anyone has Lena's current digits, I would be tremendously grateful if you would pass them along to me via PM. She's long been my ATF, but the last the number I have for her (ending in 2598) has been out of service for a couple months. I'm assuming that the Lena being referred to above is the Lena pictured at: http://bit.ly/2kR0rjK.

Lena

Had a dream with Lena from the Ave Friday night about 330 am. Pretty good BJ skills with some DT attempts with some gag. Took direction well. She tried for. 3 but I never budge from. 2 with opportunity for tip. She earned her tip this time for sure. Cute spinner about 5'5" and thin. Nice little ass tho. Definite repeat since this was my first time with her. Took heed of previous reports here and the info was appreciated.

Teresa From The Ave?

Any 1 had her? Or have any info?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2016-12-12-21-44-30-1.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Jbfe147  [View Original Post]
    Last but not least Melina is mixed, I believe black and hispanic, one of the best looking and freakiest chicks I've ever come across. Lost contact with her as well. Sometimes she posts in BP as La-La.
    Do you have her contact info.

Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Seen her about a month ago. Some guy keeps her on lockdown when she isn't in jail, she have free time around 4 am. I usually would see her a the house. But again the guy is there now. : l.
    4 AM? Interesting. Thanks.

She never keep her phone number

Quote Originally Posted by Jbfe147  [View Original Post]
    Very good deepthroat skills, swallows every drop for. 25 haven't seen her in about 2 a month or so on the stroll.
    Seen her about a month ago. Some guy keeps her on lockdown when she isn't in jail, she have free time around 4 am. I usually would see her a the house. But again the guy is there now. : l.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheenoobi  [View Original Post]
    This is my first report and first SW so I got a BJ in the back of my car and it wasn't bad, I was just paranoid the whole time as it was the first time trying this and still am as I forgot I had condoms and got a BBBJ, just a little paranoid if I picked something up. (No there are no symptoms just paranoid).
    You're probably fine but if you can't relax and enjoy this then take up bowling or finger painting.

Dee from the Ave

This is my first report and first SW so I got a BJ in the back of my car and it wasn't bad, I was just paranoid the whole time as it was the first time trying this and still am as I forgot I had condoms and got a BBBJ, just a little paranoid if I picked something up. (No there are no symptoms just paranoid).

Heather from Chene?

Any 1 seen her? Had her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160528_165640.jpg‎  

Cops and Ripoffs

I follow Albuquerque too and a guy was on CL complaining about his car and wallet being stolen. I've had my share of Ripoffs. The queen of Venor got in my car and stole the keys from the ignition. Got a. 2 ransom from me. She was one I would see on the stroll but never pick up.

I have a number of other ripoff stories at least one I have reported here.

Also we have to watch for LE. I've reported my big bust here. Of the two I'd rather get ripped off. Being busted made me change my MO big time. I rely on my burner phone now.

Melina from warrendale

Last but not least Melina is mixed, I believe black and hispanic, one of the best looking and freakiest chicks I've ever come across. Lost contact with her as well. Sometimes she posts in BP as La-La.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Melina.jpg‎  

Sara from Harper

Any info in her? I would LOVE to see this one again, probably one of the best providers I've ever had. Of course lost contact with her also!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20171012_163142.jpg‎  

Misty (NOT RED) from the are

Very good deepthroat skills, swallows every drop for. 25 haven't seen her in about 2 a month or so on the stroll.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Misty 2.jpg‎  

Jessie from vernor

Another ATF that's disappeared on me, I took a mini hiatus trying to behave but that only lasts so long LOL! Any info on her pm me please!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20171012_163030.jpg‎  

Big Brandi

Scooped her up from McGraw a few days ago for a sloppy bbbjwcim for. 25, always a fun time with her!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20171012_163228.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations