Free Wife Hookups
rubmaps.com
Black Girls White Guys
Meet MILFS Tonight
Fetish Hookup
Buttons on USASG

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 316 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

ScShag

ACU Acupressure on Telegraph

Based on reviews and my location, I decided to give ACU a try. As mentioned, this is a place for a good massage. Their 30 and 60 minute pricing is on the door when you go in. I waited too long to post, so I don't want to put up the wrong numbers.

The first visit was good with Mina (Meena? It's hard for me to put an age on Asian ladies. I'll guess she's in her 40's. Mina has big boobs and basically no butt. She had nice personality and had some good banter about Korea and other things.

She was friendly and modified the massage as needed. Most massages are not hard enough for me, but I don't like the deep tissue. This was a great start.

I was a little concerned because they cover you for most of the massage, but at the appropriate time, she started caressing the franks and beans. I didn't try roaming beyond the outside of the clothes. After the flip, Mina gave a nice HJ. Tip was never discussed, but it took a while and she worked it like a champ so I give her. 4.

On the way out, I saw a younger, cute lady (Yoyo? So I decided to come back again.

For the second visit, there was only 1 person up front. Another slightly older, thin lady with smaller breasts. I can't remember the name. Another good massage with excellent light touch massage and teasing before the flip. After the flip, we could not come to a good agreement for BJ or more. I stopped at. 6 for BJ, which was already on top of the house.

She finished with HJ. By then the little guy was not really into it, but I have to give the lady credit; she was a woman with a mission. I probably over-tipped at. 4, but a appreciated the persistence.

Reports

Kenzowilluta

Your Results May Vary

Hey gents,

Had a session with a new comer, not a bad massage. She offers nude b2 b rub, uses baby oil. 100 for hh, and 200 for hr. Non FS, even with the tip presented. Looks at least 35, has a nice body though. Not enough b2 b rubbing in my opinion. I definitely think there is better out there. She has fake see's. From out of state, locale is a private res. Very discreet. I don't think I will go back, just because of the rate. But to each their own.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ie-35/17132344

Be safe gents!

Reports

Lklrk4

Chinese massage on wayne

Just left a great session with a young eager lady. She barely spoke English but was eager. Allowed roaming and enjoyed teasing. $. 1 for HE. As I left though, the reason I am reporting, as I left there was a 10 who had finished a session. Spoke better English. 5'1-5'4. Probably late 20's. Great curves. Made me want to hop back on a table. Be safe.

Reports

IinTooDeep

Jade

Quote Originally Posted by ScShag  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I won't ask what the special requests were for some reason I was thinking she would work out of her apartment, but a motel make a lot of sense.

I've aborted AMP visits then I see LEO or fishy things. (I need to put in a couple of reports now.).

I plan to make an appointment in the next week out 2.
    I would recommend Jade too. Rocking bod, smooth skin, no tattoos, nice long red hair, great personality! Very friendly, aims to please. She's reliable, I don't think there is a LEO concern with her.

The only con I can think of is her face is just a bit past its prime, but that's a matter of personal taste and I'm probably being overly picky.

Reports

Timberwolf

ACU on Middlebelt

ACU on Middlebelt just north of Ann Arbor Trail.

Second visit to this location was just like the first. A very thorough deep massage followed by an sensual and unrushed HJ. Saw Sunny this time. Youngest woman I've ever seen in an AMP for sure. I'd put her under 35 at the oldest. Slim athletic build with a great rack. They may be fake, I didn't remove her bra. For those who have not been to one of the ACU locations (other is on Telegraph), they will just start the HJ on the flip, like it is included. But, there have been no reports of anything more. Sunny treated me well. Regular hard massage, oil massage, hot towel with more massaging through the hot towel (awesome). After she had wiped the oil off she dusted me with a small amount of powder (everywhere). She did a lot of teasing before and continued on the flip. Roaming over her clothes was not objected to in the slightest. She took her time getting my motor running and let my hands roam up her top and free up the girls. Too bad there was not front closure on her bra. Perfect silver dollar sized nipples that got hard as rocks. Her English is good enough, but she is not a talker and said very little. If you are after a REALLY GOOD massage and a HJ finish, I don't know of a better place. $80 house fee for the hour. Tipped her $40 that she appreciated (and it was worth it).

Reports

Throtbngr
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...own-26/9834231 Called ahead and stopped in the other day. Got Marissa? I believe she said sort of hard to understand. Decided on Half hour for six as I was in a bit of a rush. The massage was okay but dry I told her a couple of times to go softer After a few minutes I felt really hard pressure only to find her walking on my back then she went to the soft feather touch (as soft as I suppose she could go) and teasing then a flip for a pretty hard jack hammering HJ and clean up. Handed her 30 and she seemed okay and hinted at another 10 and was then satisfied. Told me to come back soon but doubtful I will at least for a while. These places seem to work for me only when I'm in a pinch and short on time. Other than that I will stick to my regulars. Still looking for a few good American masseuse's to add to that list but not much happening these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJung47  [View Original Post]
    I had to laugh when I read about the " Jack Hammering HJ ". Been there, done that. This is the only spa that I know of (with Chinese-korean girls from flushing, NY) that will do more than the basic HJ. I have had all 4 girls here. Mina (bad face surgery) will take her top off and let you suck on them. Lisa will also take her top off too. And Merissa has been known to take it all off and let you DATY, but no FS. Just a warning though, you may be a little scared about her Bush. Looks like she has never trimmed it once in her life, LOL. It is very clean though and she will sit on your face for a long time. The only boring one is Yoko, looks cute, til you get up close. Not to mention, her breath is horrible and she seems to have a very bad attitude.
    LOL Yeah it's not that big of a deal as I won't be going back any time soon. Too many other options and potential options out there for the money!

Reports

ScShag

Thanks Ropeshark

Quote Originally Posted by Ropeshark07  [View Original Post]
    I had some special requests (which she had fun with) but I paid $160. We agreed on the 45 min area but I think she went well overlog certainly I did not feel rushed. Also the negotiation was very casual and easy-going and comfortable. (I'd rather not be a ball-buster on price and she wasn't either.).

First time I saw here was in Southfield, the second in Livonia.

(One odd note that has nothing to do with her, but Livonia motel had a really odd number of people sitting in their car talking on the phone. I was reasonably careful in my approach and felt comfortable with Jade enough not to get too wiggy, but I did scope the cars out for a minute before proceeding. Ultimately, it was just a number of folks taking lunch in their car, I guess. Really didn't seem like LEO after watching, and they weren't there when I left.).
    Thanks for the info. I won't ask what the special requests were for some reason I was thinking she would work out of her apartment, but a motel make a lot of sense.

I've aborted AMP visits then I see LEO or fishy things. (I need to put in a couple of reports now.).

I plan to make an appointment in the next week out 2.

Reports

Guwman

Airport Shuttle?

Quote Originally Posted by Heejung47  [View Original Post]
    Are you the short guy I see at a lot of the spas. Picking girls up and taking them to the airport or bus?
    That's not me. I think his name is John and he drives a taxi. I usually have a laptop with me.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...own-26/9834231 Called ahead and stopped in the other day. Got Marissa? I believe she said sort of hard to understand. Decided on Half hour for six as I was in a bit of a rush. The massage was okay but dry I told her a couple of times to go softer After a few minutes I felt really hard pressure only to find her walking on my back then she went to the soft feather touch (as soft as I suppose she could go) and teasing then a flip for a pretty hard jack hammering HJ and clean up. Handed her 30 and she seemed okay and hinted at another 10 and was then satisfied. Told me to come back soon but doubtful I will at least for a while. These places seem to work for me only when I'm in a pinch and short on time. Other than that I will stick to my regulars. Still looking for a few good American masseuse's to add to that list but not much happening these days.
    I had to laugh when I read about the " Jack Hammering HJ ". Been there, done that. This is the only spa that I know of (with Chinese-korean girls from flushing, NY) that will do more than the basic HJ. I have had all 4 girls here. Mina (bad face surgery) will take her top off and let you suck on them. Lisa will also take her top off too. And Merissa has been known to take it all off and let you DATY, but no FS. Just a warning though, you may be a little scared about her Bush. Looks like she has never trimmed it once in her life, LOL. It is very clean though and she will sit on your face for a long time. The only boring one is Yoko, looks cute, til you get up close. Not to mention, her breath is horrible and she seems to have a very bad attitude.

Reports

Ropeshark07

Jade pricing

Quote Originally Posted by ScShag  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip. I will give her a call. I always had a thing for red heads. Your posts on west side AMPs were spot on.

Can you share the pricing and rough location? I don't enjoy the negotiation side, so knowing a fair price is helpful. The location will help me work out timing before I call.

Thanks again for the good info.
    I had some special requests (which she had fun with) but I paid $160. We agreed on the 45 min area but I think she went well over. Certainly I did not feel rushed. Also the negotiation was very casual and easy-going and comfortable. (I'd rather not be a ball-buster on price and she wasn't either.).

First time I saw here was in Southfield, the second in Livonia.

(One odd note that has nothing to do with her, but Livonia motel had a really odd number of people sitting in their car talking on the phone. I was reasonably careful in my approach and felt comfortable with Jade enough not to get too wiggy, but I did scope the cars out for a minute before proceeding. Ultimately, it was just a number of folks taking lunch in their car, I guess. Really didn't seem like LEO after watching, and they weren't there when I left.).

Reports

Throtbngr

Thanks For The Heads Up

Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    You should try Sarah Sinn. She is on NR. Non FS. But worth the money.
    I thought about taking the plunge many times over the past few years with her but I just can't justify to myself to drive more than an hour one way for a massage. If I had business over in that general direction I may give her a shot though. I am looking at other closer options but again thanks for the heads up!

Reports

ScShag

Thanks for the top on Jade

Quote Originally Posted by Ropeshark07  [View Original Post]
    This report crosses across from Backpage to Massage, so I'll post in both.

Had an absolutely lovely time with Red-Haired Jade. She advertises only for massage, but she's open to more....

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ng-29/13411536

Boy am I glad I tried a second time. I found her easy to communicate with, as before. She's even prettier than her pictures, which I already knew, super slim and adorable. Very pretty face, super smoking figure, long, long red hair. Pics do not do justice. She's very personable easy to get along with an negotiations were easy and friendly. And that's a huge deal to me. Nothing felt like a transaction at all. Anything further than massage is covered, so she's super safe. Best part was she seemed to enjoy the post-massage activities just as much as I did, which really makes a difference. There was no sense of rushing at all. She's even cuter during the appointment than before. I'm telling you, I wanted to propose when we were done.

So. Professional in all the ways you want someone to be (on time, easy to communicate with, directions, etc.), but felt more like the best part of a lucky date after I got there. I will repeat often. Hell, I'm not sure I'll go anywhere else.
    Thanks for the tip. I will give her a call. I always had a thing for red heads. Your posts on west side AMPs were spot on.

Can you share the pricing and rough location? I don't enjoy the negotiation side, so knowing a fair price is helpful. The location will help me work out timing before I call.

Thanks again for the good info.

Reports

Bzerkley
    You should try Sarah Sinn. She is on NR. Non FS. But worth the money.

Reports

Throtbngr

ACU On 7 Revisit

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/3904723324.html

Stopped by the ACU at 7 and Tele again for an hour with Lisa! Decent massage with lots of teasing and a slow sensual HJ to completion on the flip. She didn't seem to mind OTC roaming and was not in a rush. The resulting explosion caused her to put a hand up to block the massive blast after a back up of over a week. She cleaned me up and helped me get dressed and I tipped her 2 jacksons! I still haven't tried the shower yet but they seemed to be using it for another customer as I heard it running while I was there!

Reports

Barber Shop

Dr

Quote Originally Posted by Worker  [View Original Post]
    And what was the damage?
    Same As always.

Posting Limitations