Arrangement Finders
Hobby tips
sexymilf
Fetish Hookup
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 327 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

BetaRayBill

Crazy Destiny?

So the licensing ad we keep seeing pop up on BP http://michigan.backpage.com/Therape...e-law/17564507 oddly never appears on CL. What's also odd is that the bolding, capitalization, and punctuation look an awful lot like Destiny's ads http://michigan.backpage.com/Therape...month/15002369 who's mentioned needing to have the license in her own ad for a little while.

Now we have another ad calling out whoever is posting the "state" ad http://michigan.backpage.com/Therape...-fact/17705860.

Then I look at Destiny's ad again and see that one of the reviews is sent to "Me" haha.

Idk, just gave me a chuckle.

Reports

Kenzowilluta

Tempted.

Hello gents, sorry to be "that guy". Has anyone tried out this lady yet? I am very interested. Could this be Sweet Jane O??

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...issue/16853029

Reports

DragonSnake

Waterford Incall

Quote Originally Posted by SkilledView1  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one at her incall location in Waterford. Nice place and a pretty good massage. Draping required and no hints at anything else.

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...t-min/14389556
    Is her place at her home or professional building?

Reports

FlyingHorse69

Legit or not?

Anybody see this girl for a massage? Seems legit but her ad was under body rubs on backpage so maybe she offers extras?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...unday/17693391

Reports

Bobby9999
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyybry  [View Original Post]
    Any new reports for the massage place off van born and Monroe? Last I read was that people were mentioning neighbors watching building close and that place had been busted once. Any new news?
    I don't know anything about a bust.

I drove by once a couple of weeks ago and saw a fairly attractive Asian woman standing out front smoking so I decided to take the plunge a few days later. I parked one street over and walked up, so as to avoid anyone messing with my car if the neighbors really were being dicks for no reason. Didn't see any neighbors but it has gotten a lot colder since those reports, so maybe they're not hanging out outside as much. Went in, approached by overweight unattractive woman in her 40's. Said F it, and continued in anyway. She gave a decent massage, then demanded $50 for HJ. I negotiated down to $40 and she seemed pissed. Decent HJ nevertheless. Will not repeat unless I see some glowing reviews from others.

Reports

Guyneedsfun
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRider22  [View Original Post]
    That's Natalia she has reviews on another website. Those are the only reviews I have been able to find for her. I have been planing a visit myself. Let us know how it goes.

Good luck and happy hunting.
    She used to work at the office at 696 and Vandyke at least a year ago. Can't remember anything bad but also never had the urge to repeat. Will get nude and believe more was on the table but pretty good upsell.

Reports

Nyybry

Acupressure middlebelt

Had some time to kill on black Friday, so I stopped in here. Been here a decent amount of times. So I know what to expect. I see a lot of ads for places just opening up all over and I'm a little Leary of checking them out due to the fact that their ads are usually very misleading.

Lady who answered door was my masseuse, decent looking korean woman. Massage was the typical acupressure type and the ending was excellent. I recommend this place if anyone is near the Westland area.

Reports

Mchara
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSmalls69  [View Original Post]
    This is what I don't get about the LEO checks, I've read and heard from a few diff people that the way the law is in michigan now, you can get popped just for even saying hi to a known SW our popped just for showing up to a known shady hotel. Since the laws have changed over the years arent the LEO checks kinda pointless now.
    You're correct: in Detroit a popular way of revenue enhancement isn't just all the costs of fighting asset forfeiture when busted, but also you can get a LIPIO (Loitering in public intending offence) ticket for just being in a "known" area of prostitution without a "purpose". I won't go on my own rant on how ridiculous vice and mala prohibita enforcement is--IMO its just excuse to tax something that isn't part of regular economy. None of this nonsense goes on in vegas where the sex workers pay FIT.

Reports

Scombalos

Heavenly Hands by Roseanne

Reports

BigSmalls69
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkeredd  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely correct. Many people are in jail because they thought police are compelled to tell the truth or else it's entrapment. NOT TRUE. LEO checks should include before any sex acts or money are discussed; touching, exposing, or offering a ride and she gets into the car. If she balks at these behaviors or makes excuses, time to leave.
    This is what I don't get about the LEO checks, I've read and heard from a few diff people that the way the law is in michigan now, you can get popped just for even saying hi to a known SW our popped just for showing up to a known shady hotel. Since the laws have changed over the years arent the LEO checks kinda pointless now.

Reports

Checkeredd
    Quote Originally Posted by RamToughBrad  [View Original Post]
    Police working undercover lie about their identity all the time. It is part of being UNDERCOVER. Can you imagine a plainclothes cop telling the drug dealer he is about to buy from that he is a cop? Yes it is legal, yes it is done everyday. Whether it is buying drugs, pussy, or a hand job, the cops on a sting have to lie about their identity in order to find out what's up, and sometimes to stay alive.

Stay safe. Play safe.
    Absolutely correct. Many people are in jail because they thought police are compelled to tell the truth or else it's entrapment. NOT TRUE. LEO checks should include before any sex acts or money are discussed; touching, exposing, or offering a ride and she gets into the car. If she balks at these behaviors or makes excuses, time to leave.

Reports

Mrtroy
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDogToo  [View Original Post]
    I concur. I've had sessions with her several times until we had a disagreement on scheduling. She would have rather won the argument than keep a client. So I found other pastures. Her massage is good, firm and thorough. She does talk a lot, and a lot about how her quality of massage is so much better than others. For an old broad she does have a pretty firm body, great big tits and gives a good HE. Give her a go, and make your own call.
    ? 2 or 3 leval's? Is there a French (oral) massage?

Reports

Horn Dog Too

Marylin

Quote Originally Posted by TopHat01  [View Original Post]
    Marilyn works out of her condo. Offers two or three levels of service. No FS. Has a great reputation based on reviews.

ExquisiteMassage19@gmail.com
    I concur. I've had sessions with her several times until we had a disagreement on scheduling. She would have rather won the argument than keep a client. So I found other pastures. Her massage is good, firm and thorough. She does talk a lot, and a lot about how her quality of massage is so much better than others. For an old broad she does have a pretty firm body, great big tits and gives a good HE. Give her a go, and make your own call.

Reports

WiseGuy620

Warren

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to try but would like some good or bad reviews.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...arren/17481254
    Been there a few times. Not much of a massage. Two women work there. One is a large black woman with huge cans and the other is an average size fit black lady. Both are willing to go topless and will ask usually in the first 30 seconds of the massage if you want a "release". Pretty sure the rate was 125 for that. Roaming is welcomed but nothing below the waist for them. I did the duo once and either I was the first one they had done or they don't do it often. They both seemed almost shy around each other.

Subsequent visits have been good but she definitely takes the approach of getting more into it the more you see them.

Reports

Mrtroy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to try but would like some good or bad reviews.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...arren/17481254
    Nope never seen the ad.

Posting Limitations