Rabbits Webcam
www.kristenkindle.com
Scroguard.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 427 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Faith

Quote Originally Posted by ALotNohsin  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her for a while now. Her service depends on her mood most of the times. I like the nuru service, if she is in the mood she will tease you by sliding up and down the rod with her veg. There was one rare occasion she let me BBFS for. 3 when I "accidently" came in her. Doesn't seem like she will ever do FS again, she probably was desparate for some cash at that time.
    Is her Nuru worth it? I've been wanting to try it for awhile but idk about dropping 160 for it. It sounds fun tho.

Sun Chinese Massage Harrison Township

Any extras at this place is it worth it or waste of time?

http://michigan.backpage.com/Therape...ge-30/22034401

I don't think she's anna girl. 13 and john are near that Sam's cub.

Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Where is Amanda located in Madison Heights? Is she on of Anna's girls? Don't need exact location. Just a way to find her. Thanks.

Earthtone Spa

Quote Originally Posted by NotLogan  [View Original Post]
    Toledo member here. No AMPs in Toledo anymore. Well one place that really sucks (not in a good way). Could any of you recommend a spa or two that provides full service, maybe towards the southern part of the city?

Thanks!
    Have had good times at Earthtone Spa in Riverview.

Location?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQ1988  [View Original Post]
    I only got a massage from her the first time I saw her and it was okay, she did sit on me if that helps. 40 is for half hour. When I go I give everything as soon as we get in the room. When she comes back I'm waiting for her. YMMW, I'm young and I think she's into me so I get the whole GF experience. She's done CBJ once but I hate it (CBJ) so I don't ask for it. I just make out with her and then mish.
    Is this a private location? I have been to an apartment near 75 and 14 mile but have never had that good of a time there.

Magic Health

Alright so I took the plunge and did my first AMP visit today. I took your advice and went to Magic. I went in rang the doorbell and was greeted by an older lady who I assume was the mamasan. She was a lot nicer than I expected as everyone always talks about a mean old mamasan LOL. She asked if I had been there before, I lied and said said "yes, a while ago. " She took me to a room and told me to wait. I got undressed and shortly after Angie came in. Angie was short and slender with a GREAT ass. I honestly couldn't tell how old she was. She also asked if I had been there before and I told her yes too, she collected. 5 for the half and left. Came right back and asked what I wanted. Since I have never done this before I just said "massage", she said ok. No table shower was offered. I lay on my stomach and she gives an ok massage, no oil. Half way through she asked what I wanted again. I said "everything". I give her a 1. 0 and she laughs and says I need to give more. I stick to my guns and she caved. She too 1. 0 , left and came back shortly. Then we were off. Once we were done she offered me a drink and I was on my way. All in all, I had a great time and will repeat.

Amanda

Last time I went to Serendipity I was hoping for Karen but got Lucy, so didn't want to repeat the mistake I called ahead and booked an appointment with Karen. Karen used to work at Chinese massage in Westland and went by Becky. Anyways, she's pretty hot, pretty face nice body. She was wearing t shirt and jeans. Gave 70 for the hour. Her massage style has significantly improved from the time she was in Westland, she gave a very good massage with occasional tease. On the flip she went straight for HE. For some reason I could not finish because I was looking for FS and she doesn't offer FS, but she really was patient and tried very hard, tipped her 40 for all the effort. Overall good experience and highly recommend. Didn't want to go home with blue balls LOL so went over to Amanda in Madison heights on John are and had a great time. Amanda is very cute with nice rack, total 140.
    Where is Amanda located in Madison Heights? Is she on of Anna's girls? Don't need exact location. Just a way to find her. Thanks.

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by ModemMan  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is not accepting mail.
    Sorry ill fix.

Rochester Massage CiCi

Dropped in for the first time to an AMP off Auburn Road near Rochester.

Had a massage with CiCi for $70. Massage was fantastic!

Had to finish myself for happy ending, but she helped with air BJ.

She fondled the twins, but otherwise would not touch Mr. Johnson.

Finished with a table shower to clean up.

Having trouble copying the link from Backpage.

M1 Return

Checked out M1 on a weekday afternoon. It had been months, but Mamasan seemed to recognize me. I gave her $120 (at M1 Mama collects all $ up front) and that was accepted (she usually asks for more). Yellow came in and asked if I wanted TS. Shower was nice with maybe a little too much ass fingering on her part. Back in the room she asks if I want sex or massage first? I told her I wanted sex first & after, and she got naked. Young 30's, be cups, long hair and trim. BBBJ for a bit followed by mish and doggie. BJ was enthusiastic but not rushed, and pussy was tight. Warm towel clean up. Nice massage for about 20 minutes. Light teasing and I turn over. She started up again with her hand, but I asked for another BJ. BBBJTCCIM. Followed by another hot towel clean up. I recommend Yellow. If you remeber Sugar, think of Yellow as a slightly less enthusiastic (but still smooth and willing to please) and slightly sexier body.

Quote Originally Posted by Benargen  [View Original Post]
    Did she also give a good massage? What's on her menu for 140?
    I only got a massage from her the first time I saw her and it was okay, she did sit on me if that helps. 40 is for half hour. When I go I give everything as soon as we get in the room. When she comes back I'm waiting for her. YMMW, I'm young and I think she's into me so I get the whole GF experience. She's done CBJ once but I hate it (CBJ) so I don't ask for it. I just make out with her and then mish.

Sorry don't have pics. She's a young slim Asian girl and pretty cute, definitely worth a try. Here is the ad.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-hand/18218716
    Did she also give a good massage? What's on her menu for 140?

Quote Originally Posted by Lu225  [View Original Post]
    Any pics of Amanda?
    Sorry don't have pics. She's a young slim Asian girl and pretty cute, definitely worth a try. Here is the ad.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-hand/18218716

ISO GREAT massage, good firm pressure but slightly more of a HE

Lurker here for the most part so far, I have reviews written on other boards and so far I have sent a couple PM's on here to fellow members in regards to facebook pages and details from researching other SP's. I am currently searching for a rather good massage, great firm pressure, someone who knows what she is actually doing and I am walking out of there with relief in not only my pants LOL. Metro Detroit area, please feel free to comment or PM me some information. So far I have found in my research that I have some leading contenders but I am not 100% sure that they offer a little more than a HJHE. Any help can be exchanged for some information on my end, just let me know what you're looking for as I have seen a variety of SP's. Thanks guys, be safe out there! Below is links to who I am considering but please feel free to give your own suggestions.

Jade.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...l-day/22809202

Natalia? Natalie?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...twist/17588126

Magic

Quote Originally Posted by LeftHand44  [View Original Post]
    Pinetree is good but its hit or miss on service level. I have never been shut out but handy j or BJ's are the only thing I have rec'd at Pinetree. If you want f / s my advice is go to Magic Health.
    How much is f / s usually at Magic Health?

Also magic seems to be on a really busy street in between a lot of other businesses. Doesn't seem very discreet. Should I be concerned?

Posting Limitations