Arrangement Finders
Arrangement Finders
Social Sex.com
Black Girls White Guys
Bang a Milf
Buttons on USASG

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 320 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

AlarmGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseBudd  [View Original Post]
    Well, if you did any manual homework, you'd find out that they're being watched. From what I'm told, it's mostly Redford. All they do is look for the fool that's walking from the strip club or the dude walking from around the corner by the family dollar. There are others that work out that way who are more than willing to tell you what's going on. All I can say is beware.

What I'd like to know is how are things at Sunrise these days?
    I've read the same thing, not so much on this site, but on another site. Cops have been watching M1 for about the past year off and on. Just drive through and check the lot before you park, as you should do anywhere and any time. Got to have situational awareness.

On another note it's been years since I've been to sunrise. They were open last week when I drove past there on the way to a job, but didn't have time to stop in.

Reports

BigSmalls69
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseBudd  [View Original Post]
    Well, if you did any manual homework, you'd find out that they're being watched. From what I'm told, it's mostly Redford. All they do is look for the fool that's walking from the strip club or the dude walking from around the corner by the family dollar. There are others that work out that way who are more than willing to tell you what's going on. All I can say is beware.

First I've heard of m-1 being watched and I read this board hourly. I do cruise the parking lot first looking for anything odd. And no walking around the corner for me, I park right in front of m-1. Where are you getting your info about them being watched?

Reports

RoseBudd

Quote Originally Posted by BigSmalls69  [View Original Post]
    Made my first trip in months to m-1 today. I can confirm that sue, blue and taco are the only girls there. I wanted to try taco but mama said she had the day off. And I wasnt to impressed with sue my last visit so I opted for blue and I must say I left very happy! Average middle aged typical AMP looking girl nothing real special but she gave a great massage and amazing BBBJ before massage and after massage. She even swallowed which I have never had a AMP girl do. Sex was on the table but I passed. Will repeat with blue for sure. As usual damage was $120. Was there about 90 minutes. Which is another first! Business must have been slow.

Reports

BigSmalls69

Return to M-1

Made my first trip in months to m-1 today. I can confirm that sue, blue and taco are the only girls there. I wanted to try taco but mama said she had the day off. And I wasnt to impressed with sue my last visit so I opted for blue and I must say I left very happy! Average middle aged typical AMP looking girl nothing real special but she gave a great massage and amazing BBBJ before massage and after massage. She even swallowed which I have never had a AMP girl do. Sex was on the table but I passed. Will repeat with blue for sure. As usual damage was $120. Was there about 90 minutes. Which is another first! Business must have been slow.

Reports

Wiggles0923

Dammit

Quote Originally Posted by BrennHoffman  [View Original Post]
    I think she is up at the lansing location.

Last time I saw her in Southfield she let me go Greek because she was on her period!
    All I ever got was a blowjob when she was flowing.

Reports

Brenn Hoffman

Leena

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Is Leena still around. Not great in the sack but one hell of a massage.
    I think she is up at the lansing location.

Last time I saw her in Southfield she let me go Greek because she was on her period!

Reports

Wiggles0923

Question

Quote Originally Posted by GrosseGraine  [View Original Post]
    My fault inTooDeep. My bad. I didn't know at the time that Anna had two "business" numbers. Eva's behaviour was so unlike any of Anna's sp's. The Southfield location is the nicest of the two, however, I can't vouch for Amy or Vivian at Wayne and I94.
    Is Leena still around. Not great in the sack but one hell of a massage.

Reports

Rianrav

Vanborn

Here's a street view of the location. https://www.google.ca/maps/@42.2698831, -83.249462,3 a,75 y,28.38 h,90.78 t / data=!3 m4!1 e1!3 m2!1 skzvypAJjWTK6 Qwtu_c3 SGg!2 e0.

Limited parking. Parking on the street is like having to run the gauntlet. Not my idea of a good time regardless of how cute the sp's are. Only a matter of time before LEO is parked further down or neighbours take matters in their own hands and damage your ride. It's happened to me elsewhere in an even more secluded area.
    Hi drove by this Chinese massage again & saw it was crowded. I didn't want to take a risk. So I went to the.

The lady that's legitimate. It's near.

Vanborn Road at katherine st. Excellent massage, no HE. But she will massage you everywhere else.

The price was. 5 with tip.

She told me that the Chinese massage was already seized once as they didn't have a license.

Stay safe.

Reports

Member #4612
    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    See my report for the 10 mile & Telegraph place some time back. I saw Eva and will NOT repeat.

BTW, I was chastened that 10 mi & Tele was the wrong "relaxation massage" place. The one on Wayne & I-94 (Angie?) is the real deal.
    My fault inTooDeep. My bad. I didn't know at the time that Anna had two "business" numbers. Eva's behaviour was so unlike any of Anna's sp's. The Southfield location is the nicest of the two, however, I can't vouch for Amy or Vivian at Wayne and I94.

Reports

Wiggles0923

Just checking

Quote Originally Posted by BarberShop  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking yes she is still MIA and will not resurface. I haven't seen her in a couple years last I heard she was getting married and retiring she did have a legitimate license and never worked for anyone else and I doubt if she is now. But you can always hope She was smokein hot.
    My review did not confuse anyone. Right.

Reports

Barber Shop

Asian Amy

Quote Originally Posted by Turrismaldon  [View Original Post]
    Does this mean Asian Amy still MIA? Thanks.
    I'm thinking yes she is still MIA and will not resurface. I haven't seen her in a couple years last I heard she was getting married and retiring she did have a legitimate license and never worked for anyone else and I doubt if she is now. But you can always hope She was smokein hot.

Reports

Member #4612
    There's currently an Amy at http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...7-35/10221421..

Not sure it's the same Amy you are looking for. Most of these Chinese ladies are from NYC. Angie works at the Tel & 10 mile location at times. Best bet is to ask Anna when you call.

Reports

Turrismaldon

Asian Amy

No confusion. The Wayne & I94 and the Telegraph & 10 mile are run by the same person, Anna. One number for the Wayne location the other for the Southfield. Just let her know who you want to see and she will give you the address of the location. Simple. I didn't know until a few months ago that Anna had separate numbers for her AAMP's. She tends to answer the 7903 number more frequently.

Reports

IinTooDeep
    No confusion. The Wayne & I94 and the Telegraph & 10 mile are run by the same person, Anna. One number for the Wayne location the other for the Southfield. Just let her know who you want to see and she will give you the address of the location. Simple. I didn't know until a few months ago that Anna had separate numbers for her AAMP's. She tends to answer the 7903 number more frequently.
    See my report for the 10 mile & Telegraph place some time back. I saw Eva and will NOT repeat.

BTW, I was chastened that 10 mi & Tele was the wrong "relaxation massage" place. The one on Wayne & I-94 (Angie?) is the real deal.

Reports

Member #4612
    What's the confusion?

Posting Limitations