Red Light Pharma
free hookup affair
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 455 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Analyzer123  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why people rave about Magic here. I visited it for the first time. They don't have proper massage tables with a hole I nthem for your head to rest on.

My neck was uncomfortably rested in one direction half the time. They don't give an oil massage. WTF. The masseuse Cici was very rude. They.

Just want you to leave after getting your money. Seriously?
    Yeah, I've read some good reviews about magic but I haven't experienced anything worthwhile to comment on. The dry massage isn't too cool. Rushed. And sometimes they offer extras. Sometimes they play dumb and don't. Too much of a crap shoot.

I don't know why people rave about Magic here. I visited it for the first time. They don't have proper massage tables with a hole I nthem for your head to rest on.

My neck was uncomfortably rested in one direction half the time. They don't give an oil massage. WTF. The masseuse Cici was very rude. They.

I had a less than stellar experience there as well. I quit going there. I was told on my last visit that they changed management. Hope they change back into what it used to be. Other than location I don't see any reason to ever return.

Quote Originally Posted by OhmyGosh1  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps you should ask this on the Backpage Reports. This is the Massage Parlor Reports.

And the location / parking situation is really bad. Thanks for reaffirm my doubts. Money saved. Time saved. Car saved from being stolen or window smashed.

OK place

Quote Originally Posted by Zam1243  [View Original Post]
    Any one every been to ts wellness massage on 9 mile and middlebelt in Farmington?
    I have been there to try it out and received a very good massage. There were no indications that any options are available there.

Ts wellness

Any one every been to ts wellness massage on 9 mile and middlebelt in Farmington?

Magic is not magical

Giulia

Has anyone seen Giulia? I'd appreciate a report either here or via PM. I'm thinking of seeing her but would like to get the lay of the land first. If I have to, I may TOFTT but it's preferable to know if anything's available first. Thanks.

Eastside St. Clair Shores massagy.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/5533617793.html

Went here Saturday night around 8:30. Hot little asian greeted me as I walked in. Walked me to a room, nice and private. Gave her $50 for an hour. Not sure about ts being offered as I had just taken one at home. She told me to undress and lay down. Couple minutes later girl comes in and starts with a dry rub, I'm thinking great, this will suck for an hour! She put a towel over my feet and that was it. Next she lubes up her hands with oil and stands at my head and basically has my head between her crotch. Then she gets on the table and reaches all the way to the back of my legs. After about 25 minutes of a really nice massage she starts roaming with her hands, next thong I know she starts playing with everything. Then she gets a pillow and has me flip over. When I look at her, ITS NOT THE SAME GIRL THAT LED ME IN THE ROOM! Oh well, still good looking, about a 6 maybe late 30's. She proceeded to give me an awesome HJ. She climbed right on the table with my legs on either side of her and after 10 minutes finally blew it. Not much chance to get my hands on her the way I was positioned so not sure if more is available. . She massaged me for another 15 minutes after she cleaned me up and left the room. I gave her 20 on the way out. Oh yeah, when I first got in the room she asked if I wanted 4 hand, they were going to give me a deal. I declined. This place won't last long because of the location but while it does might as well enjoy it.

Looking for a good place.

Is there any good massage places near the novi or wixom area? Pm if you know anywhere.

Silver Spa in dearborn = 2 thumbs up

Had a very good relaxing time there- massage was very good. Veterans, pm for details.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/silver-spa-back-in-town-new-face-today-best-spa-ss/19582323

Hairy

Are there and AMPs out there were the girls are sporting a big hairy Bush? Please don't say Lola, I know Lola very well. Looking for some new talent. Pm me if you want. Thanks.

Serendipity Spa

I just moved to Southfield, and I'm almost walking distance away from Serendipity. After two visits, I have to say I'm not impressed.

I've had two different girls, both apparently not knowing a word of English, and neither as good looking as the girl that will be at the front desk.

For an hour, the damage was 70, and all expectations were met, but it was all very mechanical for each of my visits. I dunno. Maybe it's me.

Regardless, I think I may just go back to Acu on Telegraph when I want an AMP.

No worries

Quote Originally Posted by Schlong64  [View Original Post]
    Would be thrilled to hear some accounts on how you weed le posts from actual.

For instance, is "Nuru" a bait word? There are many posts with the 725 (Las Vegas).

Or various New York area codes. Are these lures? Do you.

Know of any open late? (I haven't tried Fuji, supposedly 24/7).

I made the mistake of calling theis fake ad:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ready/24148597

(Asian Beauty. It iiiis fake, right?

And received many calls from unknown numbers over the next week or so.

Can others confirm this? Is that number now in some database of Johns?

Would greatly appreciate PMs of #s to call for younger dream inducers.

Thanks mongers.
    Definitely there are many fake ads. Googling the number is a good start to determine if the ad is fake.

Words such as "Nuru" are used, but that in itself does not make the ad fake. "Nuru" is just another "bait" word like jaw-dropping, addictive, new to the area, one week only, petite, mesmerizing, etc. Some providers are definitely "new to the area," some actually do offer "Nuru;" but many just use the terms to catch people's attention.

As for the specific link you provided, Christy is an actual provider. So the phone calls you've gotten may be just a coincidence. Furthermore, it's very unlikely that a "john's list" is being collected with just phone numbers. So I don't think you need to worry. However, if you give out personal info or photos, that is another story. Nevertheless, it's smart to use an anonymous hobby phone or app.

Posting Limitations