instabang.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 306 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Jonny Vegas

I cancelled my account as well

Quote Originally Posted by GrosseGraine  [View Original Post]
    Any one else pissed off with the new NR page. I cancelled my account.
    I can see the same info without an account that I could see with my basic free account. WTF?

Reports

IinTooDeep

Rain in Troy. WTF

So I gave Rain over in Troy a try based on the reviews here. Or at least I tried to. I don't visit that side of town too often, so when I had some business in the area I decided to give her a call. Left her a message in the morning, no reply. Sent her a text around midday, nothing. So in the evening, I decided to call her one more time before heading back home. She picked up this time, said she was with a client and would call me back. So I waited, and waited, and waited, sitting in my car twiddling my thumbs for well over an hour. I figured she might have forgotten, so just before I hit the road I gave her one last try (yes, I'm persistent and I had way too much time invested in this already!) No reply. Gave up and started driving home.

Half an hour in, my phone beeps. It was a real nasty text from her, about how I was pestering her with all the phone calls, that I should lose her number, blah blah. I so wanted to give it back to her, but decided to let it go. Anyway, long story short, I don't think I'm ever going back to that crazy bizatch. Maybe I caught her on a bad day or something, but it doesn't sound like she is worth the drama. Has anyone else had this kind of experience with her? Shame her attitude just cost her a rather generous client.

Reports

Horn Dog Too

Marylin

Quote Originally Posted by CockednLocked  [View Original Post]
    Have a link? Thanks.
    I used to see her regularly. Really big tits that she uses very well, and a quality massage and he, but I had an argument with her concerning an appointment. She was rude and I've found better and nicer since.

Reports

LongStick
    Same here. I did use it a lot but I cancelled it in a hearbeat when I saw what they did to it.

Reports

Horny In Ohio
    Taking a wait and see approach. But definietly not paying to read and write reviews. I don't use that site that much.

Reports

Gmoney11

NR Page

I agree, GREED is setting is in.

Reports

GrosseGraine

Nr

Reports

LightTouch11
    I saw her once. Agree her technique is good. But she talked through the whole experience which made it impossible to relax.

Reports

LightTouch11

There's no one like sugar

Quote Originally Posted by LongStick  [View Original Post]
    Okay so since M1 is still open or back open, the question is, is Sugar still there or another girl LIKE her (if you know what I mean) available there? I will be driving through Detroit in the next days and I would like to stop but if won't for sure who to ask for I won't go. Can somebody PM me please?

Thanks.
    Mamasan was vague when I asked. Taco was ok but, like I said, I'd prefer sugar. I did a recon to confirm they we're open. Someone else has to step up and confirm if sugar is still around!

Reports

QuestForFun
    Quote Originally Posted by ContinentalMan  [View Original Post]
    Marilyn is also a full service provider and if you make it to her "extra preferred" client list then she offers BBFS.
    Exquisite? ? Never been offered anything but a hand shake

Reports

DetroitBiz

What does it take to make to preferred client list

Quote Originally Posted by ContinentalMan  [View Original Post]
    Marilyn is also a full service provider and if you make it to her "extra preferred" client list then she offers BBFS.
    What's it take to get to FS? I preferred covered FS.

Reports

ContinentalMan

Marilyn

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman8490  [View Original Post]
    Back to see Marilyn again. Been a while but she was convenient and does a good job if you don't mind her talking. I try to lay back and tune her out. Anyway, massage is always good and her hand work at the end is very pleasing. If you haven't been to see her you should consider. Not a spinner but good at what she does.

WM.

Reports

BigSmalls69
    Quote Originally Posted by LongStick  [View Original Post]
    Okay so since M1 is still open or back open, the question is, is Sugar still there or another girl LIKE her (if you know what I mean) available there? I will be driving through Detroit in the next days and I would like to stop but if won't for sure who to ask for I won't go. Can somebody PM me please?

Thanks.
    Thanks for the report. I hope sugar shows up somewhere. If their was a AMP provider hall of fame she would be #1 in my book.

Reports

Wingman8490
    Quote Originally Posted by CockednLocked  [View Original Post]
    Have a link? Thanks.
    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...0fh-50/5231666

Reports

CockednLocked

Marilyn link?

Have a link? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman8490  [View Original Post]
    Back to see Marilyn again. Been a while but she was convenient and does a good job if you don't mind her talking. I try to lay back and tune her out. Anyway, massage is always good and her hand work at the end is very pleasing. If you haven't been to see her you should consider. Not a spinner but good at what she does.

WM.

Posting Limitations