Arrangement Finders
Social Sex.com
Meet MILFS Tonight
Buttons on USASG
Bang a Milf

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 318 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Raphael Simmon
    Had a dream about Ciara a few days ago.

She was working out of what I presumed to be her easy to find home on the East side of Telegraph. Kinda sketchy -homes with bars on the doors type of thing -but it was daytime and my car was fine upon my exit.

As others have stated -she is short, stocky but has a very easy going demeanor that makes it that much more easier to relax. She gave a very firm massage which I enjoyed immensely -so many providers stand behind the massage aspect as a cover for their other skills but Ciara was the real deal in that aspect. I switched from half hour to an hour during the first 20 minutes because it was so relaxing.

The room was very dark, the music was are&be -I could have fallen asleep if there hadn't been more to come.

I can honestly say. The boys have never been handled with such tender loving care. Pre and post flip. I was vibrating with delight.

Post flip she gave the general such delicate and tender attention that I might be ruined for anyone else.

I asked about roaming and she said she'd let me know if I went too far. So I opted to just be a gentleman rather than ruin the vibe. She did a lot of body on body contact (Boobs on my head / back / chest).

I asked about her prostate massage but she said it was extra. So I said maybe next time-I've never had that before but if it comes close to what I experienced this time. I might need a drool cup.

In Summary,

Sketchy area but day time travel should be fine. Massage was superb. I'd say she has the whole edging thing down 100%.

She was all about taking care of me and never once gave any indication that she was in a rush or watching a clock.

She's doesn't have a hot bod but she more than makes up for it with her skills and personality. By the end I was quivering mess so it didn't even make a difference to me. I'm all about vibe / chemistry.

It was a great dream!

Quote Originally Posted by Ded123  [View Original Post]
    Only have two dreams to share.

This 1st dream happened awhile ago. I visited Angel in Downriver for the prostate massage, and I called her up and things seem reasonable priced. Set up a appt. Nice condo, when I first saw her I was a little caught off guard by her appearance which was a short stocky body but full thick, not entire fat but just in the right places, ass for days. But I adjusted quick when she started talking to me. She's got a pretty good personality, easy to talk to. She talked through the massage for awhile which I didn't really care for but that's just me. Her music was pretty good, some older are&be and some Coltrane, just perfect. The massage itself was okay, never had too many before. There was some light teasing of boys before the flip which really turned me on. She asked if I wanted a prostate massage and said what the hell why not it's only a dream anyway. It was definitely a new experience for me, it was a little weird to get used to at first but then it felt pretty good after that. She hit the right spots, I was arced up a little bit so I could stroke my member while she played around down there. I was expecting to cum like a rocket from the prostate massage but it didn't happen. After a wash of the hands, she continues with the massage, on the flip she teases some more. By this time I could cut diamonds. Now the HE started off great, nice slow and sensual. Then she used her other hand. And from then on started churning the butter for the duration of the session. Which didn't make me last long at all, very mechanical technique, when I was about to bust I put my hand on her hands to make her slow down and even told her! But 4 jerks later it was too late. It went all over the hand and arm. Washed up, took a shower, and woke up. Okay for a first dream like that in awhile.

The next dream happened months after the first, but are somewhat similar. I started off browsing the backpages I was inquiring a few people but no one called back except for Ciara's Mind Blowing Massage! Drove up to her place, it was a pretty nice apartment complex, nice yuppie area. Had a little trouble getting there at first but she was very very patient and worked with me the whole time, I could tell on the phone that she was going to be a very kind woman. I arrive and she opens the door, just like the first, I was stunned by her short stocky appearance, she resembled Angel in the body area, just a little older and a bit more weight, but still pleasant to the eyes and ears. Right off the bat we struck up a very good conversation about our lives etc. , I was changing and still talking to her through the door. I tell her I'm ready and she gets her lotions ready. The lighting wasn't that great, looked like a spare bedroom not really the greatest atmosphere, music was so so it was more modern are&be with a few oldies thrown in. She starts off the massage gently, she has a very soft touch and her voice was getting softer and softer as she kept going, eventually she just said to stop talking and let me do the work, you just relax, I thought that was awesome. Massage turned out great, she offered a prostate massage aswell but I declined. She would go on the table with me and her boobs would brush my back and head. Soft moans all around, she let me roam around a bit, the only thing about that, since she is a bigger woman, and my head was laying down position, I couldn't really tell what I was grabbing was fat or boob, and I caught myself grabbing her fat a few times, she didn't mind though LOL. She teased the boys aswell rock hard all throughout the massage. On the flip she teased the boys but didn't go for it right away, kept massaging away for a good 10 minutes before she even touched the shaft, bonus points there for a good ass dream. The HE was phenomenal very good slow technique, she could tell I was into the teasing, lasted way longer than my first dream. When I put my hand on her she slowed down to right where I was crossing into the point of no return and with a few well placed pumps I sky rocketed everywhere, got some on my chest and on her, no harm done in a little mess. We talked for a little afterwards, washed up, gave her a hug and woke up. Probably the best dream I've had so far.

Sorry if these are long, don't know how to summarize very well.

Reports

GrosseGraine
    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...se-35/10221421

Having come up empty with all my regulars, I decided to call this one up on a Friday evening. The girl on the phone (anna?) spoke decent english. She gave me a southfield address and said she could do an hour appt if I showed up in the next 15 minutes (it was about 6:30 pm) Once I reached the apt building, I was buzzed in promptly. Front door was slightly cracked open, but I couldn't see who was there. So I enter and there is this fugly girl with bad teeth standing just out of sight of the entrance. Now I'm not judgmental usually, but I have a thing against gums being disproportionately larger than teeth. This one had those but big ass tits as well, which I'm a sucker for. She ushered me into the apartment that was totally empty save for a massage table in one bedroom. "my name eva, 0. 6 for hour, 0. 4 for half". I realized this is not the person I had been talking to on the phone, bare minimum english, I prefer someone who can communicate, so I chose the half. She wants the money upfront. Ok here you go. Scurried out of the room, stashed it, confirmed to her handler on the phone that money had been exchanged, and returned. I lay on my back (I figure might as well get my money's worth, it's just a hh.) so she starts rubbing some lavender talcum powder scented oil sh*t on my chest that made me smell like a sex toy. However, she is doing this standing at my head, rubbing her big tits all over my face as she reached over every time. Did I mention I am a sucker for big cans LOL. So I ask her to take her top off. "you give tip 0. 3". No way I'm paying that much just to see some tits, pass. She continues rubbing, while I wait for her to get real. Soon she starts rubbing near the boys and the little guy is quickly at full salute. I give in, but tell her she needs to take care of junior too. "no, 0. 4 for HJ, 0. 6 for BJ" in hand signals, she can't speak much english. At this point I am tired of negotiating but no way I'm paying miss biggums 0. 6 to suck me off. So I agree to 0. 4 but at least rub your tits on it. "no, 0. 6 tip. " f*ck it, just 0. 4 for HJ then, agreed. "first give tip. " okay byatch, here's your money. Takes money, confirms transaction with handler on phone, and gets to work on junior right away. I'm like hold on, it's just been 5 minutes since we got started. Slows down for a minute and then back at it. I ask her to slow down again but she's back at it soon after. So I try to distract her by having her work on my back. "oh you want back now? Oh no, I clean oil first. " note to self, so glad I didn't lie face down on that massage table, because those sheets / towels aren't being changed. Forget it, just work on my legs or something. Does that for 2 minutes and then she is back working my rod. Slow down girl. Half a min later back again. This is pointless, so I let her just jack me off. The nice part was she was playing with my chocolate starfish while jacking me off, which was a first for me and quite enjoyable tbh. Anyway, 15 minutes in I was done. She cleaned me up with some warm wet towels and led me out to the doorway where I'd left my shoes.

Now here's the strange part. She insists on putting my shoes and socks on. Is this a cultural thing? I'm like no I don't like my no show socks pulled all the way up to my shins. Doesn't give up. I tell her again, it's okay I'm a big boy now, I can put my own shoes on. "no, I put for you. " probably wanted a 0. 1 tip for that as well. Anyway I got my footwear on and stumbled out of there a bit dazed. Not one of my best AMP experiences. Felt cheap and dirty. I don't mind spending, but there has to be some connection. This one just wanted to grab my money and get me out of there. And here's the kicker, as I'm leaving she says "next time ask for eva". Yeah right, like that's going to happen.

Anyway, that was my experience, YMMV as always.
    Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Reports

Timberwolf
    Quote Originally Posted by Guwman  [View Original Post]
    will be giving driving lessons to one.
    Teaching an Asian woman to drive! What do you do to relax, skydiving? .

Reports

KrazieMofo

Can't get ahold of her

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-work/15030441

Anybody else able to get a hold of her? Left message on voicemail a couple of times but doesn't return phone calls. Seen positive reviews for her.

Reports

IinTooDeep

Eva at Relaxation Massage

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...se-35/10221421

Having come up empty with all my regulars, I decided to call this one up on a Friday evening. The girl on the phone (anna?) spoke decent english. She gave me a southfield address and said she could do an hour appt if I showed up in the next 15 minutes (it was about 6:30 pm) Once I reached the apt building, I was buzzed in promptly. Front door was slightly cracked open, but I couldn't see who was there. So I enter and there is this fugly girl with bad teeth standing just out of sight of the entrance. Now I'm not judgmental usually, but I have a thing against gums being disproportionately larger than teeth. This one had those but big ass tits as well, which I'm a sucker for. She ushered me into the apartment that was totally empty save for a massage table in one bedroom. "my name eva, 0. 6 for hour, 0. 4 for half". I realized this is not the person I had been talking to on the phone, bare minimum english, I prefer someone who can communicate, so I chose the half. She wants the money upfront. Ok here you go. Scurried out of the room, stashed it, confirmed to her handler on the phone that money had been exchanged, and returned. I lay on my back (I figure might as well get my money's worth, it's just a hh.) so she starts rubbing some lavender talcum powder scented oil sh*t on my chest that made me smell like a sex toy. However, she is doing this standing at my head, rubbing her big tits all over my face as she reached over every time. Did I mention I am a sucker for big cans LOL. So I ask her to take her top off. "you give tip 0. 3". No way I'm paying that much just to see some tits, pass. She continues rubbing, while I wait for her to get real. Soon she starts rubbing near the boys and the little guy is quickly at full salute. I give in, but tell her she needs to take care of junior too. "no, 0. 4 for HJ, 0. 6 for BJ" in hand signals, she can't speak much english. At this point I am tired of negotiating but no way I'm paying miss biggums 0. 6 to suck me off. So I agree to 0. 4 but at least rub your tits on it. "no, 0. 6 tip. " f*ck it, just 0. 4 for HJ then, agreed. "first give tip. " okay byatch, here's your money. Takes money, confirms transaction with handler on phone, and gets to work on junior right away. I'm like hold on, it's just been 5 minutes since we got started. Slows down for a minute and then back at it. I ask her to slow down again but she's back at it soon after. So I try to distract her by having her work on my back. "oh you want back now? Oh no, I clean oil first. " note to self, so glad I didn't lie face down on that massage table, because those sheets / towels aren't being changed. Forget it, just work on my legs or something. Does that for 2 minutes and then she is back working my rod. Slow down girl. Half a min later back again. This is pointless, so I let her just jack me off. The nice part was she was playing with my chocolate starfish while jacking me off, which was a first for me and quite enjoyable tbh. Anyway, 15 minutes in I was done. She cleaned me up with some warm wet towels and led me out to the doorway where I'd left my shoes.

Now here's the strange part. She insists on putting my shoes and socks on. Is this a cultural thing? I'm like no I don't like my no show socks pulled all the way up to my shins. Doesn't give up. I tell her again, it's okay I'm a big boy now, I can put my own shoes on. "no, I put for you. " probably wanted a 0. 1 tip for that as well. Anyway I got my footwear on and stumbled out of there a bit dazed. Not one of my best AMP experiences. Felt cheap and dirty. I don't mind spending, but there has to be some connection. This one just wanted to grab my money and get me out of there. And here's the kicker, as I'm leaving she says "next time ask for eva". Yeah right, like that's going to happen.

Anyway, that was my experience, YMMV as always.

Reports

Guwman

Aroma Therapy. Taylor

First, I want to say that I am somewhat of an insider in the asian massage business. I have been contacted by several korean and Chinese businesses for services ranging from accounting, income tax, advertising, promotions, business card design, and website building. I have taken many asian women shopping, had them to my house for dinner and will be giving driving lessons to one. I always exchange my services for theirs. I have been a hobbiest for almost 25 years. I don't post often because I don't want to be a shill. However, I want to report on my most recent "exchange of services". I just received a massage from Hanna at Aroma Therapy. It was one of the best hours I have ever spent. Best massage in recent memory. Backing walking, hot towel massage. As always, YMMV. But I think you will be extremely happy if you give her a visit.

Reports

RemoMask

Veronica

Saw her couple of weeks back in her nice and safe Dearborn location.

SBBW, <5', on saggy side, she might have forgot to update her age past 7+yrs.

Take directions well as you like, good attitude, good talking after the act. Msog if you can on time.

$. 2/ hr can be had for $. Very weak massage. May repeat for hhr, if none available.

Will see if I can sample the other girl works with her.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ge-39/15653833

Reports

RemoMask

Veronica

Saw her couple of weeks back in her nice and safe Dearborn location.

SBBW, <5', on saggy side, she might have forgot to update her age past 7+yrs.

Take directions well as you like, good attitude, good talking after the act. Msog if you can on time.

$. 2/ hr can be had for $. Very weak massage. May repeat for hhr, if none available.

Will see if I can sample the other girl works with her.

Reports

RemoMask
    Quote Originally Posted by GrosseGraine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Eva at Anna's Southfield AAMP? I remember reading somewhere that she was a little on the heavy side with a very nice set on her. I'm also curious about the "new girl" Jenny at the Wayne & I94 location. Angie at the Wayne AAMP really gets into the bumping and grinding but sadly has very little to offer in the tits department. If you like tall, sexy and very slim Chinese girls (36?) she's the SP for you with everything on the menu starting at (tip) 40 dollars. Massage is 40 half 60 hr.
    Eva. Short may be 5', not bbw but just thick, nice racks. She speak good english comparatively.

Kinda very quiet, gives decent rub if you ask hard massage. Not active, you need to take lead, kind a Chinese or korean typical mechanical in act, time sensitive. Likes only covered. 40 hhr /60 hr. 40,60, 100 extras.

Reports

QuestForFun
    Quote Originally Posted by Costanza  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Emily still does her massage thing at the nail salon in Southland Mall? The massage thing is kind of infrequent for mI remember she was small chested, blonde, and thin, but was cute and fun!
    I would really like to find Emily also. She would be a nice one to see!

Reports

GrosseGraine

Eva at Anna's Southfield AAMP

Anyone have info on Eva at Anna's Southfield AAMP? I remember reading somewhere that she was a little on the heavy side with a very nice set on her. I'm also curious about the "new girl" Jenny at the Wayne & I94 location. Angie at the Wayne AAMP really gets into the bumping and grinding but sadly has very little to offer in the tits department. If you like tall, sexy and very slim Chinese girls (36?) she's the SP for you with everything on the menu starting at (tip) 40 dollars. Massage is 40 half 60 hr.

Reports

Timberwolf
    Quote Originally Posted by Costanza  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Emily still does her massage thing at the nail salon in Southland Mall? The massage thing is kind of infrequent for mI remember she was small chested, blonde, and thin, but was cute and fun!
    Hey Cos,

I tried to track her down a few years ago and found that she had bailed on the Mall location (it would have been awkward anyway). Also read that she preferred BB about the same time. She had a CL or BP ad with a pic of her with her son (no shit).

If you get to Toledo, both the AMPs here have been hag-free recently.

Reports

Det313

M-1

This report is way past due. After sugar left here I saw Taco. I saw her before a the bad posts about her. This is what happened with her. I paid my usual fee of $. She asks does it matter who you see? I say no. In comes taco. She says she will take care of me like sugar. So we do some playing, BJ, cg, k9, cg. Then she aka if I want a massage. I said yes. She gives me a good massage and then says you done? I say no lets go again she says ok brb. She comes back in and she gives me BJ then cg. She was good. Then she asks me what I pay? I tell her. She gets mad and says that isn't enough. On my way out momma says next time you pay more. I say ok. Leave.

A little while later I go back and see the old lady that everyone was talking about in here. She was terrible. Her skills were bad. She then gives a massage and stops while giving massage but I don't move to see what she will do. I then roll to look at her then she starts massaging more. This happened a few times. I said lets go again. She is like really? What you pay? I lie and tell her $$. She says that is to much and trys to get me going again but her skills were the worst ever along with her worst ever massage. So on my way out momma asks it I like I give a thumbs down and say I won't be baack. She said next time I will take care of you.

Go back again a little while later. I think it was a Saturday which I rarely go on weekends. Anyways, I say to momma who is working. She won't say. I say I want to see my choices or I'm not paying she says young girl. I give her $. Then I say I want to see who it is or I'm leaving. She says if I don't like she will refund. In comes taco. She says she will be back in 10 minutes to relax and take it easy. I hear another guy in another room being really loud. While I'm waiting in comes another guy and I hear them say long time customer. Then in comes taco and says you want massage I say yes. She says no not this time, only bangy bangy. I say ok. So she leaves comes back and we do BJ, k9 and it is really good as she really gets into it. Then I'm done and then she says you want a massage. I said I thought you told me no. She says a quick one. She gives me a quick massage and then says done. I was a little disappointed because I usually get 2 shots on goal and get a good massage. Oh well place has really gone down since sugar left. Sorry I didn't post earlier. I don't post as often as I should. I have lots of dreams but forget to post about them.

If anyone has any info on some ladies downriver that actually give a good massage and BJ or FS at a reasonable rate please pm me. If they are utr even better.

Reports

Costanza

Emily

Reports

RoseBudd

Recommendations

Holy crap! I had no idea there were so many masseuses in the 12 mile between telegraph and northwestern hwy area. Any of them FS? If anyone could provide me any recommendations, I'd appreciate it. It look like Pressure Point Massage has pretty women, but one specifically says they are strictly therapeutic massage.

Posting Limitations