Adult Vacation

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 653 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Sun spa or massage oasis

I'm curious which is a better AMP sun spa or massage oasis. What should I expect to pay at either spa.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogmaes  [View Original Post]
    What's going on with the "New Management" at J C. Worth looking into? I've seen Anna at that location on a few occasions. No FS, however, at lot does go on once they are comfortable with you.
    I just seen anna there recently, about a week ago. Flip was remarkable.

What else goes on there, would you mind pming?

Quote Originally Posted by StalkOfLife  [View Original Post]
    I visited last week, quite enjoyable visit. Table shower then massage with Mimi. Probably 45 years old, nice rack very friendly.

After about 10 minutes of back rub, flipped and everything was available.

Covered BJ, multiple positions and finally HJ finish. No rush, no debate about costs. I will repeat.
    How much did it break the pocket book? I was there and didn't go for full experience, but did get her removal of undies and my getting to roam everything and hooters came out and allowed kissing on them. Was tempted to go FS but chickened out.

Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Is Tokyo and Asian on Hayes one and the same?
    TOkyo is north east corner of hayes and 21 and has no sign above building, but is in same lot as Danny's diner. It is right next to a spa there, look for decals on the windows that show it is massage. On this site people say they do HJ and pull out titties & I can say it's true and I got to mouth Cindi's awesome mellons. Cindy has insanely good massage, proably best I ever had, really relaxed my back muscles.

Asian art spa is south west strip mall corner of hayes and 21. It is in south-south west corner of strip mall area. I think I'm the only one ever to get HJ there, everyone else here says nothing to be had. I been 2 x here and massage itself was just ok.

What day was that?

Quote Originally Posted by IBNice69  [View Original Post]
    First of three dreams last week. Came into town on business, and after a lot of discussion on here, went to M1. Really old and seedy strip mall with a lot of people hanging around. M-1 has their door open, which I found strange. Just inside the door, was greeted by mamasan who asked if I had been there. I said no, but was recommended by a friend; I told her I wanted to see Yellow. She called Yellow, who seemed to be the only one there and then gave mama $140 and got the standard Pat down for weapons. Was taken to the room by Yellow and told her I wanted two pops. Got undressed and she gives me a weak massage, which was okay since not there for that. She dropped her top and massaged my back with her chest and then I flipped and told her to take everything off, which she did. Stroked me for awhile and then did some Asian. Told her I wanted to pop in her mouth. She just didn't want me to shoot on her face. Got off the table and then played with her body and stroked myself until ready and she opened her mouth and l shot the whole load in her mouth. She spit into a tissue and then said she had to go clean up. She came back a few minutes later and in the meantime, another monger came in. When she came back, she said I'd have to rest for the second pop, so she would be back. I was like WTF. She said she would be back. She went next door and did a quick 20 minutes session of which I could hear everything going down. If that wasn't weird enough, I hear Mama yelling at her about something, she cleaned up the other guy and then came back into my room. All told, she was gone for maybe 30 minutes. She comes back in, strips and starts playing with the boys from behind. I return to readiness and she tells me to flip. She oils me up and starts stroking me and asks if I want more. Since she just finished with the monger while I was there, I just had her finish me off with her hand. She cleaned me up and I got off the table. I played with her body and groped her from behind. She started playfully backing up against me to which I bent her over the table and started telling her that maybe we should go again. She turned around and I was hardening and she said no, maybe next time.

It was a good time and Yellow is alright. Open minded and can't beat the donation. But it's weird that the door is open the whole time and to take time to go finish off the other guy. Just strange. Don't know if I would return, but they got the job done.
    Sorry man think that was me getting a quickie in the way home. Momma knows me to well and takes care if me.

94-Wayne Rd Apt AMP

This is the second of three dreams. When I got into town, I called the Apartment AMP at I94/ Wayne Rd in Romulus. Called and got the low down on Mia. I think that was her name. I've been there a couple of times in the past, but this was a different apt. Once parked, got the number and went up. Mia answered and walked me back to the room and had me undress. She came back in and started the massage. It was probably a 5/10 and then after about 20 minutes, she started the light touching and tickling the boys from behind. She tells me to flip and pretty much goes right for the goods. She starts stroking me with some oil and I ask her to get naked, which she does. I could have done more, but wasn't interested in anything else but the HE. She climbed up on the table and stroked me and she continued to stroke me while she was up close. I exploded on her waist; she cleaned me up and gave me a little massage in the time we had left. Dressed and left. She got the job done for $. I would return.

Tokyo Spa

Based on ToledoBob's post thought I'd try Tokyo Spa off Hayes. Had pretty much the same experience. Saw Helen, (facially she looked to me a bit like an Asian Dolly Parton). She was attractive and I'd guess age wise in her 40's.

Tried the table shower. Very nice and thorough. Soaped by hand and no spot missed. Back to the room and received a very relaxing medium pressure massage. My preference. Not into the back walking and heavier pressure type massage which was available. Good attention paid to the butt and inner thigh areas. On the flip was asked what I'd like. Only planned on HJ and only had 40 with me for a tip so I motioned for that and then she asked how much I had? Told her 40 and she asked if I had more. Told her 40 was all I had and I guess she was okay with that as she took care of things nicely. BTW, she did allow UTC travel but she was wearing too much for me to do that comfortably so I gave up fairly quickly. Wasn't sure how it would go at first but she provided a very nice finish. So 70 for the house for 1 hour and 40 tip. Good experience except for being asked for more than 40 for the standard ending but would go again and hope that doesn't happen.

No, different places

Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    They are both off Hayes but Asian is South of 21 mile on the West side of Hayes and Tokyo is North of 21 mile on the East side of Hayes.

Redford

Flew in on Thursday 1st stop strip mall. Get there door wide open so finally I whistle mama walks and beckons me to the back. Asked for the famous 2 pop girl and handed her 5 jacksons she slaps it against her hand and said more and starts going through my pockets I said that's all I have make sure you take in only what you plan on spending. She say next time bring more in comes masseuse she comes in I tell 1 pop right off the bat then 1 more at the finale she eagerly oblige start off with BBBJ onto missionary then K9 back to missionary and finished with BBBJCIM. Then she cleans me up rubs me awhile until I've got more led in my pencil this time HJ to completion for the rate and 2 pops you can't go wrong.

J C on Kelly

What's going on with the "New Management" at J C. Worth looking into? I've seen Anna at that location on a few occasions. No FS, however, at lot does go on once they are comfortable with you.

M-1 Experience

First of three dreams last week. Came into town on business, and after a lot of discussion on here, went to M1. Really old and seedy strip mall with a lot of people hanging around. M-1 has their door open, which I found strange. Just inside the door, was greeted by mamasan who asked if I had been there. I said no, but was recommended by a friend; I told her I wanted to see Yellow. She called Yellow, who seemed to be the only one there and then gave mama $140 and got the standard Pat down for weapons. Was taken to the room by Yellow and told her I wanted two pops. Got undressed and she gives me a weak massage, which was okay since not there for that. She dropped her top and massaged my back with her chest and then I flipped and told her to take everything off, which she did. Stroked me for awhile and then did some Asian. Told her I wanted to pop in her mouth. She just didn't want me to shoot on her face. Got off the table and then played with her body and stroked myself until ready and she opened her mouth and l shot the whole load in her mouth. She spit into a tissue and then said she had to go clean up. She came back a few minutes later and in the meantime, another monger came in. When she came back, she said I'd have to rest for the second pop, so she would be back. I was like WTF. She said she would be back. She went next door and did a quick 20 minutes session of which I could hear everything going down. If that wasn't weird enough, I hear Mama yelling at her about something, she cleaned up the other guy and then came back into my room. All told, she was gone for maybe 30 minutes. She comes back in, strips and starts playing with the boys from behind. I return to readiness and she tells me to flip. She oils me up and starts stroking me and asks if I want more. Since she just finished with the monger while I was there, I just had her finish me off with her hand. She cleaned me up and I got off the table. I played with her body and groped her from behind. She started playfully backing up against me to which I bent her over the table and started telling her that maybe we should go again. She turned around and I was hardening and she said no, maybe next time.

It was a good time and Yellow is alright. Open minded and can't beat the donation. But it's weird that the door is open the whole time and to take time to go finish off the other guy. Just strange. Don't know if I would return, but they got the job done.

Confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehssantalal  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Anyone tried asian art spa hayes rd?
    I've had HJ at Asian Art Spa, starteed with 2 girls for discount rate, the one did nothing, they chatted like 30 minutes and half assed massage. The younger one left and I was with heavier girl that initially indicated no way to HJ and put oil on me and let me stroke. She was perhaps 20 year old, heavier girl, tried massaging legs while I worked but kept looking at me stroking and then worked up and I swear was wetting at the mouth. She touched and took over and really really put in the effort and finished me. Only otc happened for my hands browsing. Very much indicating to NOT say anything or she will get in trouble, really looked scared afterwards, what a buzz kill for me. Everyone else seems to say no way you'll get any play there. The young prettty mamasan is an upseller and doesn't give massage that I experienced but she is foxy and I wish she would!

Ferndale Relax Spa update

I've been to Relax three times since the reported change of ownership and lineup. I have seen Anna, Nancy and yesterday, Coco, which was the best of the bunch. All three did a pretty good massage with HE as expected. Coco was quite attractive nice body and flirty and provided extensive mileage after the flip. Don't know if they have more in the lineup than these three.

T-J's on 15 mile and van dyke

Went there meet a nice looking woman, about 40. Nice frame, very petite, (name Nia). Lack luster table shower, she finally cleaned my junk (with a rag). Massage, was good about an 8 out of 10. On the flip, I gave her all the signs and she didn't flinch, OTC grabbing of the tight butt. However, it was DIY. 70 for hour, tipped 20.

Posting Limitations