Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 318 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Pickle252

M1

Quote Originally Posted by BigSmalls69  [View Original Post]
    Last time I went was in June and I had sue, I wrote a full report. I'm thinking about giving it another shot next week. Never tried taco based on past bad reviews. Sue was just so so, nice lady but just older, bigger and a voice like a demon LOL. Hopefully there is something new there. I MISS SUGAR!
    Cool, thanks fellas. Don't remember reading anything on taco, but sue I didn't like at all. I think of all of them banana was my fav as far as looks. How would you rate taco to banana?

Reports

BigSmalls69
    Quote Originally Posted by BrennHoffman  [View Original Post]
    I was there last Friday, Taco is back, she has been reported on many times a few months ago. Her attitude is better I think compared to a few months ago and she seems more playful.

Her massage sucks and she over acts during the deed but still looks really good for a AMP.
    Last time I went was in June and I had sue, I wrote a full report. I'm thinking about giving it another shot next week. Never tried taco based on past bad reviews. Sue was just so so, nice lady but just older, bigger and a voice like a demon LOL. Hopefully there is something new there. I MISS SUGAR!

Reports

Zoman

Found a new place.

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/17086956

Smoking hot attendant with nice Dee's wearing street clothes. I did the half hour for $. 5, they said they have a table shower but I didn't get it cause some other guy was in there. She gave an amazing massage, and I was unsure about the extras until I had some boobs on the back of my head. I made the move at rubbing her thighs with no pulling away. Great teasing and back action, on the flip smooth HE she allowed my to pull her tits out of her bra and top. Very nice. I seen one of the other girls shorter and nice ass cute face nice be-see. Tipped 40 wasn't expecting anything. I will definitely be back and try for more on the hour.

I've been trying Craigslist lately to see if there is anything good on there. Something new and different then the BP thing.

Reports

Brenn Hoffman

Taco

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle252  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I haven't been on the forum in awhile and read back pretty far. I haven't seen anything on m1 posted in forever. Are they still in business? Are they just as shitty as they have been the last 6 or so months? Thanks for any info.
    I was there last Friday, Taco is back, she has been reported on many times a few months ago. Her attitude is better I think compared to a few months ago and she seems more playful.

Her massage sucks and she over acts during the deed but still looks really good for a AMP.

Reports

AlarmGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle252  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I haven't been on the forum in awhile and read back pretty far. I haven't seen anything on m1 posted in forever. Are they still in business? Are they just as shitty as they have been the last 6 or so months? Thanks for any info.
    I was there about 5 months ago, mamasan was in a bad mood, grilled me for a few minutes. Had to wait almost 30 minutes for massage, ended up with sugar (I think that was what she said). Session was rushed, no table shower, got a wash cloth. She was friendly but rushed. Haven't been back and probably won't either.

Each time I've been here over the past year it's getting worse.

Reports

Pickle252

M1

Reports

Wingman8490

Lola

Well had to drive to Ann Arbor so I thought I would give Lola a try. Nice lady. Went for soft touch massage which was ok. I know she has been reviewed many times and sounded pretty good but I was actually not that impressed although I have to say her nipples are something to play with though. She got the job done but I don't think I would repeat. She also took a call when the deed was being done.

WM.

Reports

IMonger2

Cat

Saw Cat recently. For those who don't know her she's an older gal that is really nice and offers a fun time. She's very open minded. Massage is OK, but she's a lot of fun. She's said she's missing her regulars and entertaining seeing some newbies. If your an active senior in good standing, I will pass her contact info along.

Reports

GrosseGraine
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJung47  [View Original Post]
    I had to laugh when I read about the " Jack Hammering HJ ". Been there, done that. This is the only spa that I know of (with Chinese-korean girls from flushing, NY) that will do more than the basic HJ. I have had all 4 girls here. Mina (bad face surgery) will take her top off and let you suck on them. Lisa will also take her top off too. And Merissa has been known to take it all off and let you DATY, but no FS. Just a warning though, you may be a little scared about her Bush. Looks like she has never trimmed it once in her life, LOL. It is very clean though and she will sit on your face for a long time. The only boring one is Yoko, looks cute, til you get up close. Not to mention, her breath is horrible and she seems to have a very bad attitude.
    I had switched from ACU to Wyandotte Wellness. We all know what happened to that Spa. Most of the ladies there gave everything but BJ or FS. I liked the fact that they wore skirts or dresses and you could feel their warm soft thighs, and sometimes mini-Bush, creeping along your back. I wonder where, Leelee, June and Yoko are today? Miss them.

Reports

HeeJung47

Yoko BJ?

Quote Originally Posted by GrosseGraine  [View Original Post]
    The second lady you saw was Cici. I have never heard of getting a BJ there. Cici doesn't seem to follow house rules all the time. I've had her naked doing Camel toe slides. No condoms allowed in the SPA. If you did get a BJ it would be a BBBJ. The younger cute lady is Yoko.
    I have been there a few times also. No way anybody is getting a BJ from yoko. You could offer her 1000.00 and she would turn it down. Cici is merrissa. She also used to be jennifer years ago at sonia spa.

Reports

GrosseGraine

Acu

Quote Originally Posted by ScShag  [View Original Post]
    Based on reviews and my location, I decided to give ACU a try. As mentioned, this is a place for a good massage. Their 30 and 60 minute pricing is on the door when you go in. I waited too long to post, so I don't want to put up the wrong numbers.

The first visit was good with Mina (Meena? It's hard for me to put an age on Asian ladies. I'll guess she's in her 40's. Mina has big boobs and basically no butt. She had nice personality and had some good banter about Korea and other things.

She was friendly and modified the massage as needed. Most massages are not hard enough for me, but I don't like the deep tissue. This was a great start.

I was a little concerned because they cover you for most of the massage, but at the appropriate time, she started caressing the franks and beans. I didn't try roaming beyond the outside of the clothes. After the flip, Mina gave a nice HJ. Tip was never discussed, but it took a while and she worked it like a champ so I give her. 4.

On the way out, I saw a younger, cute lady (Yoyo? So I decided to come back again.

For the second visit, there was only 1 person up front. Another slightly older, thin lady with smaller breasts. I can't remember the name. Another good massage with excellent light touch massage and teasing before the flip. After the flip, we could not come to a good agreement for BJ or more. I stopped at. 6 for BJ, which was already on top of the house.

She finished with HJ. By then the little guy was not really into it, but I have to give the lady credit; she was a woman with a mission. I probably over-tipped at. 4, but a appreciated the persistence.
    The second lady you saw was Cici. I have never heard of getting a BJ there. Cici doesn't seem to follow house rules all the time. I've had her naked doing Camel toe slides. No condoms allowed in the SPA. If you did get a BJ it would be a BBBJ. The younger cute lady is Yoko.

Reports

ScShag

ACU Acupressure on Telegraph

Based on reviews and my location, I decided to give ACU a try. As mentioned, this is a place for a good massage. Their 30 and 60 minute pricing is on the door when you go in. I waited too long to post, so I don't want to put up the wrong numbers.

The first visit was good with Mina (Meena? It's hard for me to put an age on Asian ladies. I'll guess she's in her 40's. Mina has big boobs and basically no butt. She had nice personality and had some good banter about Korea and other things.

She was friendly and modified the massage as needed. Most massages are not hard enough for me, but I don't like the deep tissue. This was a great start.

I was a little concerned because they cover you for most of the massage, but at the appropriate time, she started caressing the franks and beans. I didn't try roaming beyond the outside of the clothes. After the flip, Mina gave a nice HJ. Tip was never discussed, but it took a while and she worked it like a champ so I give her. 4.

On the way out, I saw a younger, cute lady (Yoyo? So I decided to come back again.

For the second visit, there was only 1 person up front. Another slightly older, thin lady with smaller breasts. I can't remember the name. Another good massage with excellent light touch massage and teasing before the flip. After the flip, we could not come to a good agreement for BJ or more. I stopped at. 6 for BJ, which was already on top of the house.

She finished with HJ. By then the little guy was not really into it, but I have to give the lady credit; she was a woman with a mission. I probably over-tipped at. 4, but a appreciated the persistence.

Reports

Kenzowilluta

Your Results May Vary

Hey gents,

Had a session with a new comer, not a bad massage. She offers nude b2 b rub, uses baby oil. 100 for hh, and 200 for hr. Non FS, even with the tip presented. Looks at least 35, has a nice body though. Not enough b2 b rubbing in my opinion. I definitely think there is better out there. She has fake see's. From out of state, locale is a private res. Very discreet. I don't think I will go back, just because of the rate. But to each their own.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ie-35/17132344

Be safe gents!

Reports

Lklrk4

Chinese massage on wayne

Just left a great session with a young eager lady. She barely spoke English but was eager. Allowed roaming and enjoyed teasing. $. 1 for HE. As I left though, the reason I am reporting, as I left there was a 10 who had finished a session. Spoke better English. 5'1-5'4. Probably late 20's. Great curves. Made me want to hop back on a table. Be safe.

Reports

IinTooDeep

Jade

Quote Originally Posted by ScShag  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I won't ask what the special requests were for some reason I was thinking she would work out of her apartment, but a motel make a lot of sense.

I've aborted AMP visits then I see LEO or fishy things. (I need to put in a couple of reports now.).

I plan to make an appointment in the next week out 2.
    I would recommend Jade too. Rocking bod, smooth skin, no tattoos, nice long red hair, great personality! Very friendly, aims to please. She's reliable, I don't think there is a LEO concern with her.

The only con I can think of is her face is just a bit past its prime, but that's a matter of personal taste and I'm probably being overly picky.

Posting Limitations