Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 336 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Spaguy45

Lazy Lotus

Quote Originally Posted by HiRoller  [View Original Post]
    There was a report a while back about a younger babe being spotted here. I remember Susie ran Xingyue by herself for a while before Annie came to work for her. If Susie is also the owner of Lazy Lotus maybe she will (or is) doing the same now.
    Annie is long gone. As in well over a year. She was hot and fairly liberal. I asked Susie if anyone else worked with her at Lazy Lotus and she said no, she's it. The good news is that Susie does a great job in terms of a sensuous massage. The bad news is that although she's a nice person, she's old for my tastes and roaming is definitely not on the venue. So a mixed bag but not a rip off.

Reports

Rogmaes

Still being decided

Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing the messages all over the internet and over the forums stating laws in canada have changed as of between Dec. Last year and now that no type of extra service will be tolerated there. I know there are fortunate cracks to make it through. But I'm basically saying soon we will have to have a 007 profile whenever visiting there.
    The Supreme Court of Canada ruled unanimously last December that the country's prostitution laws were unconstitutional. The federal government was given a year to decide next steps. In the meantime, sex workers, local governments and the public wait to see what will happen. YMMV. Main concern they have is Human Trafficking. Municipalities require full disclosure of who the operators are and if they are licensed as therapist. Parlors must not operate in proximity of schools, places of worship or within neighbourhoods.

Reports

MassageMe4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogmaes  [View Original Post]
    Laws changed in Canada? What laws are you referring to? I've been there many times. No hassle FS as long as they keep their licence up to date.
    I've been seeing the messages all over the internet and over the forums stating laws in canada have changed as of between Dec. Last year and now that no type of extra service will be tolerated there. I know there are fortunate cracks to make it through. But I'm basically saying soon we will have to have a 007 profile whenever visiting there.

Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by HiRoller  [View Original Post]
    This is one of the better places. If Cindy is still working there you definitely want to request her, she's a young cutie with a nice body. She comes and goes so may not always be available. She gives a very teasing soft touch just prior to the HE, including light breathing on your back and grazing her lips on your skin. Roaming is permitted, she even wiggled her butt for me when I grabbed her. HJ only, but one of the best HJs I've gotten.
    Cindy is gone for good this time. Has her own spa in new jersey now. By the way, she's not young. 53 years old. The asians hide it well and generally look younger than they are.

Reports

MichOutdoors

How were her looks?

Quote Originally Posted by Misterb899  [View Original Post]
    Well this place is in waterford area. Its a Chinese massage place. I have been there twice in the 4 days they have been open. In hopes that extras would be available on second trip. But no such luck was found I thought I was close to maybee a HJ but between the phone ringing non stop and guys showing up 20 minutes early for appt nothing was to be had. There is only one lady working she says she is looking for more girls. But I will say it was a decent massage she kept towel on me the whole time only exposing parts ad needed. It was 50 for half and 70 for hour like I said it was pretty good massage just would have liked little more out of it.here I'd the BP link
    http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-happy-spa-grand-opening-massage/18438808
    Was a table shower available? Any teasing or hint of he?

Reports

AllDayLong5732

Wayne /94

Quote Originally Posted by VcyClonn  [View Original Post]
    Any new reports on Anna's girls in wayne apartments?

VCyclonn.
    I just saw May on Friday and as always left happy. She gave a good firm massage on the flip CBJ no DT. Moved to mish and k9.

I have never had a bad experience there.

6 hr + . 80 tip= $. 40.

I figure I make out good because that's what I would've spent at a strip club but this way I get the privacy of a room instead of a booth. A decent massage, I get to relax and not come home smelling like smoke.

Stay safe.

Reports

Misterb899

Blue water spa

Well this place is in waterford area. Its a Chinese massage place. I have been there twice in the 4 days they have been open. In hopes that extras would be available on second trip. But no such luck was found I thought I was close to maybee a HJ but between the phone ringing non stop and guys showing up 20 minutes early for appt nothing was to be had. There is only one lady working she says she is looking for more girls. But I will say it was a decent massage she kept towel on me the whole time only exposing parts ad needed. It was 50 for half and 70 for hour like I said it was pretty good massage just would have liked little more out of it.here I'd the BP link
    http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-happy-spa-grand-opening-massage/18438808

Reports

CockednLocked

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Rhj12  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I was thinking about checking it out but not now.
    Quoting their ad:

"Hey guys, I'm in Canton today! Give yourself a valentines day treat and let my skilled hands relieve all your tension. You deserve to feel good. ".

Relieve all my tension? Uh that means you jack my cock until I shoot. Very clear cut! False fukking advertising, fukk these seeyounexttuesdays!

Reports

Rhj12
    Quote Originally Posted by Shajid72  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...enise/18438161

Don't go massage parlor a lot but this add cought my attention. Three girl work there. Saw her 1 for hour. No extra no touching or no ending. Cute girl, average massage. Any one had any luck with these girls? I mean extra. Just so let you know its office setup and heavy traffic. Stay safe guys.
    Thanks for the info. I was thinking about checking it out but not now.

Reports

Shajid72

Canton Ford Rd

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...enise/18438161

Don't go massage parlor a lot but this add cought my attention. Three girl work there. Saw her 1 for hour. No extra no touching or no ending. Cute girl, average massage. Any one had any luck with these girls? I mean extra. Just so let you know its office setup and heavy traffic. Stay safe guys.

Reports

Janson20

Long shot.

I know this is a long shot, but I thought I'd give it a try. Not in the hobby much, but ISO one of my ATF's named Sarah. She used to advertise in backpage with no pics in the rub section. (810) area code, she worked out of a townhouse in the metro parkway / Schoenherr area. Mid 20's petite with tats. She moved back to her home town of port huron, and I lost her number. Any Intel is MUCH appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Reports

Rogmaes

Laws changed in Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    So what are your rules for those that don't venture to the dark side? Are they repeats? Assuming you don't wait the length of time for that girl to be out of rotation if its not their own place of business what do you do? We don't have any Japanese bath houses or High Tech after hour brothels references at our fingertips so we are kind of slowly falling the mercy of crappy price hikes from over our over paying buddies or super crafty providers. Canada just changed the laws which will take some time before we can feel our way back out over there for anything whatsoever. The resources are drying up so fast so we have to change something for a better market.

Some how we need to revamp the practices if not the rules into the right direction.

So you wonder about a provider if she would she could she? What's the most efficient way to find out without spending over 20 bucks. I can stand to take a loss at 20 bucks for an answer. Assuming they have another type of service I actually would be interested in I could stand to loose 50 to find out. How do we flood the market with strange request so that LE is not even an issue because there is no way to classify what just went down and we come out financially on top?

Anyone?
    Laws changed in Canada? What laws are you referring to? I've been there many times. No hassle FS as long as they keep their licence up to date.

Reports

HiRoller
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyneedsfun  [View Original Post]
    Yes they are closed and Annie is back in China. The owner now gives massages in downtown Rochester (can't remember name of the new location but think it had a flower name. Maybe lottus). Hand release but massage isn't great and owner is not attractive.
    There was a report a while back about a younger babe being spotted here. I remember Susie ran Xingyue by herself for a while before Annie came to work for her. If Susie is also the owner of Lazy Lotus maybe she will (or is) doing the same now.

Reports

HiRoller

Shiatsu Well Being

Quote Originally Posted by ZenSpeed  [View Original Post]
    Did a forum search, didn't find much on this place, it's close to my residence, thinking about going. Any reports?
    This is one of the better places. If Cindy is still working there you definitely want to request her, she's a young cutie with a nice body. She comes and goes so may not always be available. She gives a very teasing soft touch just prior to the HE, including light breathing on your back and grazing her lips on your skin. Roaming is permitted, she even wiggled her butt for me when I grabbed her. HJ only, but one of the best HJs I've gotten.

Reports

VcyClonn

Wayne road /94

Any new reports on Anna's girls in wayne apartments?

VCyclonn.

Posting Limitations