Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 316 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

AllDayLong5732

Wayne & 94 AMP

So yesterday around 1 pm I called and asked if they had any openings available right now for me and they told me yes so I arrived within 10 minutes and was greeted at the door by a young, maybe 28 or 30 year old I am not good with ages. Her name was Sandy. She walked me back to the room and asked if I wanted hh or Hr since the hh 40 and the hr 60 I opted for the hr. She took the money and left the room as I got undressed and laid down. She came back in a moment and started rubbing my back lightly then added the lotion or whatever they use. She was extremely light and barely touching me the massage was terrible but she allowed lots of roaming. Just no FIV. On the roll over I asked her to take off her top all she was wearing was a little shirt and a very short skirt. I was told that cost money so I then proceeded to ask her how much for everything she told me she does not do everything so I said how much for head she said. 6 so what the hell I get up and get her the money she then takes the money out of the room again but is right back. She then sits on the table next to me with a bottle of lube puts the lube on me and starts rubbing, ask her what is she doing we agreed on head, she said no you told me hand so I chalk it up to her lack of understanding English and say fine how much for everything she says no no I don't do everything ok fin how about a BJ she told me another. 20 for a total of. 80 so once again I get up and give her the money but tell her that is all I have. So the same routine she takes the money and leave the room but this time she comes back with a cover. She cleans me off puts the cover on and starts going to town. It was ok she was trying but I am more of a FS kind of guy. So I keep telling her how beautiful she is and how much I want to spend more time with her and I keep asking how much do have to bring next time for everything. She starts to get frustrated because I am not cumming and it is taking me a while then I tell her let's just do everything and I had to do some serious convincing and talking it was not easy at all. I tell her I will be quick just give me 5 minutes and I will be done. She finally gives in and allows me to slide your panties down I pick her up and put her on the table and she spreads her legs she is already very wet. She has just a little pubic hair but her box is very little and extremely tight I truly do believe that she does not do FS. For the first few minutes she was wiggling around biting her lip saying that it hurts but she still took it like a champ she allowed me to go for a while we went way past my five minutes which I was happy about and then she started to actually enjoy it. Afterwards she gave me lots of hugs and clean me up and told me how much she enjoyed it but she does not do that for anybody else I asked her how long she has been here (USA) she told me 3 days I don't know if that true or not but don't see a reason to lie to me about that. Overall it was a good experience she is about a 6 but on an AMP scale she is a 9 without a doubt. The total damage was. 60 + . 60+. 20= $. 40. I think I did pretty good she told me to bring her $. 20 next time but I think this a YMMV situation at least for now until she gets a little more comfortable. But I think she will work out she's exactly what we have been looking for. Young, hot and willing to put in the work, also just a very person.

Stay safe.

Reports

Nyybry

Dearborn heights massage

Any new reports for the massage place off van born and Monroe? Last I read was that people were mentioning neighbors watching building close and that place had been busted once. Any new news?

Administrator
    Reports

Admin2

Somebody told me I should flush this turd

Quote Originally Posted by SquatKing  [View Original Post]
    I'm telling you it happened and I don't know the ladys name, big deal it think it was cindy or something like that, I don't care what her name is, to me her name is " SHE TONGUED MY ASS AN THEN WENT HOME AND KISSED YOU " Also note- hours before going here I ate 10 white castles and haven't showered in 5 days as I was working on a Oil Rig north of Sagniaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJung47  [View Original Post]
    Exactly my point. You dreamed it. Nobody there with a name even close to cindy. You lied and I exposed you for it. I don't give a rats-ass who you are. I just don't want the other fellows thinking they can go to shiatsu and get that service. BECAUSE YOU can't!
    Like I said, this proves it. No cindy there. You got exposed. And I only did it for the others on here. So they don't think they can get that kind of service at shiatsu. Because YOU can't.
    Dealing with trolls 101; If you review his posts SquatKing is no more or less annoying that any other new guy. He just fell for a classic noob mistake. He allowed a troll to bait him.

Squate, there are assholes like HeeJung47 who have such PATHETIC lives that the only joy they get is coming on boards like this and seeing how many fights they can start. It doesn't matter the subject, he's probably a member of car forums, gaming forums, even angry cat photo forums. Their sole purpose is to create drama, which is why I labeled him a troll. Banning doesn't work with them because they just start all over with a new name. You can't beat trolls to death you can only starve them.

Just add him to your ignore list and move on.

A2

Exactly

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive douchebaggery. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Reports

Top Hat 01

Faith is strictly legit

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzowilluta  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents, has anyone found out anything new about Faith from out East? You can PM me if you don't want to publicly share!

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-0167/12363522

Be Safe Gents.
    Faith works in the basement of her home. On your first appointment her husband may be home. She's interesting and beautiful but there is nothing on her menu, not even a HE HJ. She does allow undraped massage and will do manscaping.

Hawaiian spa in lansing

Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    No worries, anyone know one where I can?
    Micki at hawaiian spa in lansing will do all of these things.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Detroit members, apologies, there was some glitch in this trolls account, they weren't appearing in my mod console. That's fixed now. Thanks to the guy who let me know.

A2

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Reports

Kenzowilluta

Faith?

Hello gents, has anyone found out anything new about Faith from out East? You can PM me if you don't want to publicly share!

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-0167/12363522

Be Safe Gents.

Reports

StreetLegal

Nope!

Quote Originally Posted by SquatKing  [View Original Post]
    Went on Thursday, $80 , lady started rubbing my inner thighs and touching me slowly, she said to me " Ok, Ok? Then took my drawers off and removed the sheet, at first I though she was rubbing my asshole with her finger and lube but in fact she was licking it, she tounged my ass for a good 5 minutes then had me roll over and she started with a hand job and then blew me until I cim, she tongued my ball sack and taint too.

Tipped 20 and she wanted more so I tipped another 20.

She was asian 50 years old and butt ugly but was a really good experience, I just went for a massage and had alot of fun, she did massage for about 15 minutes which was all I needed.

Never had my ass tongued and that was fun.
    I'm also certain nothing like this occurred here. This place is pretty sterile and best you'll ever dream of is typical HE.

Reports

Anansi
    No, what it sounds like, is you were having a dream one night and decided to write your dream on this message board. There is no way that anybody is getting a rimjob, BJ, or CIM at this spa. No freaking way!
    I can confirm. At most a HJ. Nothing else.

Reports

MassageMe4
    No, what it sounds like, is you were having a dream one night and decided to write your dream on this message board. There is no way that anybody is getting a rimjob, BJ, or CIM at this spa. No freaking way!
    No worries, anyone know one where I can?

Reports

SquatKing
    This is a flat out lie. I know all 3 girls personally and no way in hell, you are getting a rimjob at this location. Stop lying to us.
    Sorry to burst you bubble, but if you want I will go back and put my cellphone on the sink and record the entire appointment with this lady tonging my ass and licking my balls.

For 20 minutes. I have been here a total of five times, each time I got a BBBJ from one of them, and this time the lady really was all over me and all I said was yes.

When she say " Ok, ok ok? , then she would stop from licking my sack and say " you strong, you so strong " she swallowed my load it was pretty hot but she was an old ass lady like 5060 or older.

To be honest I only went for a decent massage and a BBBJ but when she tongued and rimmed my ass, well that's a game changer.

[Deleted by Admin]

Reports

MassageMe4
    This is a flat out lie. I know all 3 girls personally and no way in hell, you are getting a rimjob at this location. Stop lying to us.
    Sounds like I might be a sucker here.

Posting Limitations