Adult Vacation
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 428 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTurner  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give any feedback on what's offered here? PM me or post.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...n-spa/23112674
    I took one for the team. It's been open three weeks. I would be surprised if it's open another three weeks. It's located on M59, just west of Telegraph in a strip mall. When you walk into the lobby area there are two doors. Not sure if they share the entrance with another business or what. I chose the door with the door bell. A very short very old woman answered the door. She showed me to a room and asked for $80 for the hour. I asked if she was giving the massage and she said no, young girl would give massage. The rooms have doors. One side of the hall has doors that are marked private, the other side are just numbered. Not sure what goes on in the private rooms, but I suspect they live there. The room has a board with a pad for the massage table. I hate this because you can't get comfortable, turns out it doesn't matter. The massage is almost nonexistent. It was more like being frisked and over in about 10 min. She brushed the twins a couple of times and then went straight for Mr stiffy. She told me to turn over, which I did. She teased some more and kept blowing into my ass. Not sure what that was about? I tried reaching under her shirt, thinking I would get rejected, but she didn't protest. I tried taking off her shirt, which she was also OK with. She asked "if I wanted to have fun" and explained that fun was extra. I asked how much and was quoted 120. I said "way too much" and offered 40, she countered at 100, I went 60, she came back with 80 and promised that I could do whatever I wanted, so I agreeed. She stepped out and got cleaned up, came in and got undressed. Nice perky bolt-ons under the shirt. She faced away from me and bent over in front of me whileshe pulled the pajama bottom s off. She told me too lay on the table and started linking my balls and the base of my shaft. She then put on a cover and went to work. I'm not a fan of covered BJ's,so I couldn't really rate it. . I guess it was OK. She blew in my ass some more, which I still thought was weird. I asked her to get on the table so I could DIY, followed by mish. She's very bendy. I had her knees pinned behind her ears while I pouded her and she never complained. We then switched to doggy. I mistakenly tried to go to Greece and was told she didn't travel there. Which was OK with me. After she cleaned me up an a warm towel for down below and a towel soaked in rubbing alcohol for my face, which nearly made me gag. Over all it was a mixed experience. I actually wanted a massage tonight and that part of the experience was terrible. Her attitude was good and she really wanted to make me happy. I would guess she'said probably late 40's early 50's, but for her age had a nice body. A little soft in the middle, but for her age pretty nice. Her tits are small see, which looked good on her. She did tell me that one other girl worked there, but I didn't see anyone else besides mama. A table shower and sauna was offered, but I declined since I didn't want mama going through my stuff. Overall, I wasnt blown away. IMHO, M1 is a better time, but in a pinch this place would probably do.

I would be surprised if this place stays open. There was really no attempt to hide what was going on there. As soon as you enter the room, the lack of a massage table tells you what's going on. Also there was no real time spent trying to determine if I was LEO, just right to business. No questions asked, Sort of like the old massage parlors in waterford. It's a few hundred feet from the Pontiac border, in a mostly empty strip mall, tucked behind a walgreens. I doubt waterford police care enough to patrol down there and Oakland County, who patrols Pontiac, mostly doesn't care about pontiac. This could work to its advantage, but ultimately my gut tells me that it gets shut down pretty quickly. If you want to partake, I would do it rather quickly. I think if LEO wants to send wintertime in to "feel the place out", we'll be reading about it in the paper the next day.

LOL. Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by AlarmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hate to say it but, RTFF, M1 has been mentioned several times in the past few pages.

You could always use the search tab as well.
    M1 is like the standard for AMPs around metro Detroit area, saying no mention of it in the past few weeks is like saying the government will forget to take taxes out of your check. It won't happen. LOL.

Hate to say it but, RTFF, M1 has been mentioned several times in the past few pages.

You could always use the search tab as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Biga76  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering if M1 health spa is still going strong I haven't been able to find recent reviews. Anyone been there recently?

Magic prices

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle252  [View Original Post]
    When I paid the $120, that was house fee and extras. To clear that up.
    It's 60 house fee for 45 minutes. FS can run 100 - 140 tip depending on how good you negotiate. Or so I've heard.

Is M1 health spa still going?

I've been wondering if M1 health spa is still going strong I haven't been able to find recent reviews. Anyone been there recently?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveGretis  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever tried out the girl in the ad below? It seems like it is strictly legit, but I am curious.

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...s-you/22627879
    Give her a shot, you never know what can happen with someone who advertises on backpage.

American girls

Quote Originally Posted by ScrubGuy  [View Original Post]
    Are there any massage parlors that have white women working at them? I'm just not that attracted to Asian women. Or is my best bet to just go through an independent provider? Thanks.
    The are some younger pretty white girls legit massage only advertising out of taylor reviewed a few post down otherwise.

Theres a american AMP in Jackson, if you look in the thread I believe its elite or new era. ? As well as one in grand rapids.

Ts

Quote Originally Posted by CostasCarl  [View Original Post]
    Nice TS means she is a good looking trans sexual? - needed that clarification. Are all the other girls at Magic also TS?
    I think in this case it means table shower. LOL.

Captivating Massage

Has anyone ever tried out the girl in the ad below? It seems like it is strictly legit, but I am curious.

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...s-you/22627879

Trans Sexual?

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganGuy  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in at Magic Health Thursday afternoon. Got "Cherry" who was probably mid / late 30's, bolt on see's, good figure. Nice TS, she made sure everthing was cleaned. Back to the room and she was looking for direction. Nice BLS, BBBJ DT CIM. Will repeat.
    Nice TS means she is a good looking trans sexual? - needed that clarification. Are all the other girls at Magic also TS?

Quote Originally Posted by ScrubGuy  [View Original Post]
    Are there any massage parlors that have white women working at them? I'm just not that attracted to Asian women. Or is my best bet to just go through an independent provider? Thanks.
    I had this same question many months back and found the answer as "very difficult to find".

I have gone to Panacea in Grand Rapids and that's the one place where I saw white girls not asian. Very cute girls and HE provided.

White providers?

Sexy beautiful brunette 35 dearborn heights westland border

I don't have the link to attach, but has anyone have any information on this lady. Believe the name posted was Abby, the number listed was a (303) area code which. Colorado. I called once and got voicemail.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle252  [View Original Post]
    What's the standard fare at Magic? I got F / S a few years ago for $120, just wondering if things are still the same.
    When I paid the $120, that was house fee and extras. To clear that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ropeshark07  [View Original Post]
    Previous reports said the pics were pretty close, and that the girls were super hot. They also said lots and lots of upcharge that priced even hot girls out of the picture. Basic cost is for DIY and it goes way up from there. Haven't been there myself, just reporting what I read.
    Thank you Nyybry and Ropeshark07 for sharing your thoughts. If I do go there, I will report back to the forum.

Posting Limitations