Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 318 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

GrosseGraine
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotcarl76  [View Original Post]
    I see the BP ads for Silver Spa at roughly Mich ave / telegraph (24,000 block of Mich ave.) Has anyone gone yet? I'm an east sider and my only ventures to the west side is Accu at 7/ tele for a sure thing damn good massage and HE+.

Any info would be appreciated.
    This BP http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...le-33/10130133 has a Tel. / 10 mile location you may want to try.

Reports

Hotcarl76

INQUIRY: Silver Spa

I see the BP ads for Silver Spa at roughly Mich ave / telegraph (24,000 block of Mich ave.) Has anyone gone yet? I'm an east sider and my only ventures to the west side is Accu at 7/ tele for a sure thing damn good massage and HE+.

Any info would be appreciated.

Reports

Hotcarl76

17/ Rochester report

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23  [View Original Post]
    I keep going to an AMP on Rochester road north of 16 next to a custom tailor shop because the message is so good. Has anyone got any extra.

J.
    Went to the AMP at 17/ Rochester; very busy parking lot. Tucked in the corner next to a Dollys pizza. Typically I can walk in to queasy location without fear of being eye-balled but this place was too mainstream especially considering I live about 10 min away.

Massage was incredible with some very subtle teasing. The masseuse was incredibly hot - 20-24 yrs old tops, but nothing materialized even when I wasn't shy to show off Stanley the power tool to her. I went back there one time when I needed a massage bad yet I knew I had a booty call lined up the next day. I knew going in I wasn't expecting a HE so I just enjoyed it for what it was- a damn good massage.

Reports

Jay23

Any one had any luck at the AMP's in Troy

I keep going to an AMP on Rochester road north of 16 next to a custom tailor shop because the message is so good. Has anyone got any extra.

J.

Reports

ContinentalMan

M1

Quote Originally Posted by GrosseGraine  [View Original Post]
    You pay $ plus you tip? Wow. She sees you coming.
    I haven't been since Sugar has been gone because of the talent, but when I have gone I would pay no more than $.

Two many guys overpay there. Give $ and no issues.

Reports

GrosseGraine
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce30  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys new here and new to all this. Well decide to go to m1 since that where alot of people go. The mamasan there charges alot just to get a massage and so direct like as soon as I walk in, you want everthing. Now if I was a cop that would be dead given. Anyway the girl I got did a really good massage so I like it. Yeah and if anyone new go there only take 100 $ (Hide at least the rest) cause that mamasan will try to get all your money. And yeah do t forget to tip girl cause it's not included.
    You pay $ plus you tip? Wow. She sees you coming.

Reports

MichOutdoors

Looking for a suggestion.

I usually travel from Waterford to Acu down in Detroit for my massage needs, I'm wondering of there are any AMP's or indepenant providers that are on par with Acu around my neck of the woods.

Reports

Treyy

Betty on Wayne near Joy

Had a chance to see Betty while in your fine city recently and was delighted by her appearance. Early to mid 30's, pleasant demeanor, pretty face and a rockin bod. Excellent massage with decent roaming but a somewhat mechanical finish. Overall a very pleasant experience which I'd be happy to repeat.

Cheers,

Treyy.

Reports

Bruce30

M1

Hello guys new here and new to all this. Well decide to go to m1 since that where alot of people go. The mamasan there charges alot just to get a massage and so direct like as soon as I walk in, you want everthing. Now if I was a cop that would be dead given. Anyway the girl I got did a really good massage so I like it. Yeah and if anyone new go there only take 100 $ (Hide at least the rest) cause that mamasan will try to get all your money. And yeah do t forget to tip girl cause it's not included.

Reports

Drtsnooch

Hazel P

Noticed an ad for a "new" parlor on John are so I decided to give it a shot.

Asked for 50/70 half / full. It was clear that the person I was dealing with wouldn't be my masseuse so I paid. 5 just in case she wasn't to my liking. Standard east side service. Above average massage. Would definitely repeat.

They were doing brisk business when I was there. I think 2 providers were available and both were decent looking in the mid thirties to mid forties range.

Reports

Detroit Brian

M-1

Visited M-1 recently, right around opening time. I'm a long-time customer, but it has been awhile. Kim (mamasan) greeted me at the door, and told me that Cindy (old mamasan) doesn't work there anymore. It was fine because I Kim knows me, but Cindy knew me very well and always took good care of me.

Anyway, I paid Kim $, which is what I've always paid there, and she said she had a young girl, and an older lady. I chose the young girl of course and was soon greeted by "Blue" who is about 40, decent face, decent body but with some loose skin around the belly and very small boobs with tiny nipples. Nice painted toenails. Blue, of course. She was very nice, gave a short light touch massage, and then told me to flip. Got right to business with CBJ, DFK, and mish. Very hairy Bush, even for an Asian, and not the prettiest vagina I've ever seen, but she was enthusiastic. After the first pop, she gave a really good massage. Very professional, actually. Finished that massage with HE, which was a nice bonus. BTW, no TS because their hot water heater is broken. That was confirmed with the cold towel I received after HE.

When I was leaving I saw the "older lady. " Oh my god. She is scary. I have know idea how they expect customers to put up with that kind of talent. If she is your only option, either wait or run away fast.

All in all, I will repeat with Blue. Not the greatest, but definitely adequate, and M-1 has been my go-to spot for years.

Be careful out there.

Reports

GrosseGraine
    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    So which Wayne Rd location is it? One that ends in 3584 or the one that ends in 7903?
    The phone number ends with 7903.

Reports

Bzerkley

Wayne Rd

Quote Originally Posted by BarberShop  [View Original Post]
    Are the other girls NOT shaved And if so is the menu the same for the others? Also is this an African American massage parlor ????
    So which Wayne Rd location is it? One that ends in 3584 or the one that ends in 7903?

Reports

Ropeshark07

Pretty Red-Haired Jade

This report crosses across from Backpage to Massage, so I'll post in both.

Had an absolutely lovely time with Red-Haired Jade. She advertises only for massage, but she's open to more. I'd enjoyed a visit with her long ago, which was also lovely, but didn't repeat just because I was looking for more than massage. She advertises consistently in the massage section only, not to be confused with the other brunette Jade, who's had reports on theivery and other ickiness.).

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ng-29/13411536

Boy am I glad I tried a second time. I found her easy to communicate with, as before. She's even prettier than her pictures, which I already knew, super slim and adorable. Very pretty face, super smoking figure, long, long red hair. Pics do not do justice. She's very personable easy to get along with an negotiations were easy and friendly. And that's a huge deal to me. Nothing felt like a transaction at all. Anything further than massage is covered, so she's super safe. Best part was she seemed to enjoy the post-massage activities just as much as I did, which really makes a difference. There was no sense of rushing at all. She's even cuter during the appointment than before. I'm telling you, I wanted to propose when we were done.

So. Professional in all the ways you want someone to be (on time, easy to communicate with, directions, etc.), but felt more like the best part of a lucky date after I got there. I will repeat often. Hell, I'm not sure I'll go anywhere else.

Reports

RoseBudd

Back Cracking

Anyone know of a good back-cracking masseuse on the west side? I know ACU has them, but I'm looking for a new place, especially one that has a good 60-90 min. Rate.

Posting Limitations