Page 4 of 319 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Scombalos

Heavenly Hands by Roseanne

Reports

BigSmalls69
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkeredd  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely correct. Many people are in jail because they thought police are compelled to tell the truth or else it's entrapment. NOT TRUE. LEO checks should include before any sex acts or money are discussed; touching, exposing, or offering a ride and she gets into the car. If she balks at these behaviors or makes excuses, time to leave.
    This is what I don't get about the LEO checks, I've read and heard from a few diff people that the way the law is in michigan now, you can get popped just for even saying hi to a known SW our popped just for showing up to a known shady hotel. Since the laws have changed over the years arent the LEO checks kinda pointless now.

Reports

Checkeredd
    Quote Originally Posted by RamToughBrad  [View Original Post]
    Police working undercover lie about their identity all the time. It is part of being UNDERCOVER. Can you imagine a plainclothes cop telling the drug dealer he is about to buy from that he is a cop? Yes it is legal, yes it is done everyday. Whether it is buying drugs, pussy, or a hand job, the cops on a sting have to lie about their identity in order to find out what's up, and sometimes to stay alive.

Stay safe. Play safe.
    Absolutely correct. Many people are in jail because they thought police are compelled to tell the truth or else it's entrapment. NOT TRUE. LEO checks should include before any sex acts or money are discussed; touching, exposing, or offering a ride and she gets into the car. If she balks at these behaviors or makes excuses, time to leave.

Reports

Mrtroy
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDogToo  [View Original Post]
    I concur. I've had sessions with her several times until we had a disagreement on scheduling. She would have rather won the argument than keep a client. So I found other pastures. Her massage is good, firm and thorough. She does talk a lot, and a lot about how her quality of massage is so much better than others. For an old broad she does have a pretty firm body, great big tits and gives a good HE. Give her a go, and make your own call.
    ? 2 or 3 leval's? Is there a French (oral) massage?

Reports

Horn Dog Too

Marylin

Quote Originally Posted by TopHat01  [View Original Post]
    Marilyn works out of her condo. Offers two or three levels of service. No FS. Has a great reputation based on reviews.

ExquisiteMassage19@gmail.com
    I concur. I've had sessions with her several times until we had a disagreement on scheduling. She would have rather won the argument than keep a client. So I found other pastures. Her massage is good, firm and thorough. She does talk a lot, and a lot about how her quality of massage is so much better than others. For an old broad she does have a pretty firm body, great big tits and gives a good HE. Give her a go, and make your own call.

Reports

WiseGuy620

Warren

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to try but would like some good or bad reviews.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...arren/17481254
    Been there a few times. Not much of a massage. Two women work there. One is a large black woman with huge cans and the other is an average size fit black lady. Both are willing to go topless and will ask usually in the first 30 seconds of the massage if you want a "release". Pretty sure the rate was 125 for that. Roaming is welcomed but nothing below the waist for them. I did the duo once and either I was the first one they had done or they don't do it often. They both seemed almost shy around each other.

Subsequent visits have been good but she definitely takes the approach of getting more into it the more you see them.

Reports

Mrtroy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1  [View Original Post]

Nope never seen the ad.

Reports

Blazer1

Anyone have expierence with this o e

Reports

Krinkle187

Full Body Asian at Wayne rd. ? Anyone??

I always heard good things about this place but right when I was about to take the plunge I saw on here that the well reviewed main girl there left. Has anyone been there recently? Any info about who is taking her place?

Reports

FlyingHorse69
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah, definite avoid. I saw her about a year or so ago and it was awful. She was flying high on something. It was a very rushed experience and I mean VERY rushed. 10 strokes in, she was asking if I was finished and from there, kept rushing me to do so, all the while trying to upsell. Never again for me.
    Oh really. Alright than I am staying away. Thanks!

Reports

RamToughBrad

Undercover

Quote Originally Posted by Jd1234  [View Original Post]
    If that is true then would it would soon invalidate the LEO check done at many places.
    Police working undercover lie about their identity all the time. It is part of being UNDERCOVER. Can you imagine a plainclothes cop telling the drug dealer he is about to buy from that he is a cop? Yes it is legal, yes it is done everyday. Whether it is buying drugs, pussy, or a hand job, the cops on a sting have to lie about their identity in order to find out what's up, and sometimes to stay alive.

Stay safe. Play safe.

Reports

Incognito1234
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    She was reviewed several months ago in this forum. I don't remember the particulars, but the general assessment was not a good experience; avoid.
    Oh yeah, definite avoid. I saw her about a year or so ago and it was awful. She was flying high on something. It was a very rushed experience and I mean VERY rushed. 10 strokes in, she was asking if I was finished and from there, kept rushing me to do so, all the while trying to upsell. Never again for me.

Reports

FlyingHorse69
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    She was reviewed several months ago in this forum. I don't remember the particulars, but the general assessment was not a good experience; avoid.
    Thats a bummer! She is like 5 min from my place and she has a nice fit body. I might have to just take the plunge and see what I can get out of her. I will keep you all posted.

Thanks for the info!

Reports

Rhj12
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

This girl looks good. Anyone have any info? Is it a worthwhile visit?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ation/17588126
    Saw her few months ago. Pics are old. I would not repeat.

Reports

TwoWheeler21

Reviewed

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHorse69  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this ad for a while now and want to take the plunge. Any body have any info or experience with this yummy treat?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...lable/17411142

Thanks!

Posting Limitations