Adult Vacation
The Companion Guru

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 456 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Sophias Spa

Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheNeed  [View Original Post]
    It IS, Shopia's. Can't miss the signage. Today's lovely provider was Susie. Got a back walking treatment this time. Actually didn't mind it.

Good service, good price, good time.
    Yes, it has been called Sophia's Spa for almost 2 years now. Same owner, different name.

Damn, Mandie is still at it. I wonder if Shannon and Becky are still in the game.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...nsual/21064462

Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    There were some posts a few years ago here about Rip Offs. I personally am not sure about it but IIRC the members who reported were solid. My personal attempt to see her fell through as I found out from her via phone conversation she is a NEOP (non equal opportunity provider) and she does not see AA Men.
    I wonder if she changed her way of thinking, her ad doesn't say anything about who she will and will not see.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder264  [View Original Post]
    Holy Shyt! I didn't know that (obviously). That's too bad. I asked about her 4 or 5 times and the only answer I ever got was "She's on vacation". Or "she went back to her country for awhile". I finally quit asking about her.
    That makes two of us. I thought she moved.

Scratch That

Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheNeed  [View Original Post]
    You are correct! Was Shopia's, but is now Sonia's. Same address. ********.com has the last "Sophia's" review in 2013. Now I have to check it out to make sure my review was correct. Thanks! LOL.
    It IS, Shopia's. Can't miss the signage. Today's lovely provider was Susie. Got a back walking treatment this time. Actually didn't mind it.

Good service, good price, good time.

Buyer Beware

Quote Originally Posted by BuckleMyShoe  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Leigh? Called her number the other day and got a noisy voicemail message.
    There were some posts a few years ago here about Rip Offs. I personally am not sure about it but IIRC the members who reported were solid. My personal attempt to see her fell through as I found out from her via phone conversation she is a NEOP (non equal opportunity provider) and she does not see AA Men.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicBoss10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the massage establishment on 7 Mile and Farmington Rd in Livonia? Are HE and roaming available? Thanks!
    If you are referring to Tomii based on my experience NOTHING is available other than a good massage. I see lately they have been posting in the body rub section probably to get business as they are known as legit and it appears to be working. I pass there on my way to and from work and the lot almost always has a few cars as opposed to before where I would see 1 or 2. Here are links to the Livonia location as well as Canton.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-4733/23609159

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...94733/24445382

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...98965/24359457

Quote Originally Posted by JakeMioff  [View Original Post]
    Forgive the correction but do you mean Sonia spa instead of Sophia? On Van Dyke? If not not then please enlighten us with a location. Thanks for the good info, that's why I'm interested. LOL.
    You are correct! Was Shopia's, but is now Sonia's. Same address. ********.com has the last "Sophia's" review in 2013. Now I have to check it out to make sure my review was correct. Thanks! LOL.

Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by Conoman1963  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else have info on this string? I met once and was massage only. Very attractive with great curves. If she popped the top I think she would have a line at the door. Ready to try again if she is becoming more accommodating.
    My experience was the same. Most mechanical ending I have ever experienced. She is nice enough but definitely get the feel she doesn't like to do the ending but is a necessary part of her service she disdains.

Too bad, she is a really good looking girl with nicely endowed topside that she doesn't reveal. And oh yes, her massage skills are pretty good.

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogmaes  [View Original Post]
    Mena passed away over a year ago.
    Holy Shyt! I didn't know that (obviously). That's too bad. I asked about her 4 or 5 times and the only answer I ever got was "She's on vacation". Or "she went back to her country for awhile". I finally quit asking about her.

Quote Originally Posted by OhmyGosh1  [View Original Post]
    She seems quite adamant about "no extras" in her ad, I'm assuming she's a real masseuse.

Also, try typing her name where it says "Search Thread. ".

Quote Originally Posted by VanLopez  [View Original Post]
    It is off of 14 mile in MH.
    Yeah that's not the one I'm thinking of.

Mena

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder264  [View Original Post]
    Is Mena at ACU ever coming back? Or is she gone for good?
    Mena passed away over a year ago.

Posting Limitations