Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 306 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Marino13

M1

Quote Originally Posted by Tryinthingsout  [View Original Post]
    Yeah the "new" Taco is awful. I'm a very nice, pleasant, younger man and she berated me the whole time and tried to upsell me in the shower room which has NEVER happened. I almost wanted to tattle on her to mamasan, because the girls at M1 never discuss $, it's always just up front (unlike other places).

Very disappointing.
    I told mamason on the way out how horrible it was and I will be back when she gets some girls worth seeing.

Reports

Tryinthingsout

Taco = Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in last Friday morning for the 1st time since they re opened. I was the 1st customer of the day. I was greeted by mamason and she said it would be a few minutes. She sends in Taco, late 40's, with bid fake bolt ons and a horrible personality. Her face isn't so nice either. It was by far the worst time I have ever had there. CAN was ok, FS was horrible. I was out in about 25 minutes. I ended by jacking off on her tits. I also saw Sue when I was leaving, she must be close to 60. I would rather fuck mamason. Until they get some new talent, I will be going elsewhere.
    Yeah the "new" Taco is awful. I'm a very nice, pleasant, younger man and she berated me the whole time and tried to upsell me in the shower room which has NEVER happened. I almost wanted to tattle on her to mamasan, because the girls at M1 never discuss $, it's always just up front (unlike other places).

Very disappointing.

Reports

Marino13

M1

Stopped in last Friday morning for the 1st time since they re opened. I was the 1st customer of the day. I was greeted by mamason and she said it would be a few minutes. She sends in Taco, late 40's, with bid fake bolt ons and a horrible personality. Her face isn't so nice either. It was by far the worst time I have ever had there. CAN was ok, FS was horrible. I was out in about 25 minutes. I ended by jacking off on her tits. I also saw Sue when I was leaving, she must be close to 60. I would rather fuck mamason. Until they get some new talent, I will be going elsewhere.

Reports

GrosseGraine

Wyandotte wellness is closed

The number for this Spa has been disconnected. They were raided based on their affiliation with a spa in Washington Township. The SP's here were the best at their craft in all aspects of the AMP experience. Hope to see some of them in other local establishments.

Reports

TullyBlanchard
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseBudd  [View Original Post]
    To the idiot who walked out of the not-to-be-named massage parlor today, wearing your sunglasses only makes you look more suspicious. You got into your burgundy minivan and didn't notice the dude in the car with Texas plates watching you. Either the place was under surveillance or you just stuck out way too much. You should learn to be more aware and less suspicious looking. The lot was empty for the 4th. You need to learn to blend. Drop the damn glasses and walk with some damn purpose, secret agent man.
    This belongs in the "Missed Connections" section on CraigsList.

Reports

RoseBudd

You Damn Fool.

To the idiot who walked out of the not-to-be-named massage parlor today, wearing your sunglasses only makes you look more suspicious. You got into your burgundy minivan and didn't notice the dude in the car with Texas plates watching you. Either the place was under surveillance or you just stuck out way too much. You should learn to be more aware and less suspicious looking. The lot was empty for the 4th. You need to learn to blend. Drop the damn glasses and walk with some damn purpose, secret agent man.

Reports

BigSmalls69
    Quote Originally Posted by DJSurething  [View Original Post]
    Man, I am still hoping to get some action in Oakland County. There are tons of Asian massage places opening up in troy and rochester.

The little guy persuaded me to get a massage and I decided on Master Massage close to 16 mile and Rochester. It used to be a Great Hands Massage but recently changed names, so my little friend got me interested. Great Hands was decent, you couldn't get any full services but a great massage and some attention on the flip side. Not the case with Master Massage. Lady there was 50+ and the only one working. She answered the door 3 times during my rub. She was fugly and couldn't speak any english. The massage was painful and repetitious. I don't know why I stuck it out, I kept thinking it had to get better. Worst massage ever! I won't be back unless someone convinces me otherwise. I wish I had a better experience to report, but save your money. Go to Asian Massage or even Eastern Massage down the street. There not full service either but the best massages I ever had.

Have fun and thanks for all of your hard work and research. I'd like to hear more about Oakland county. Post or PM me if anyone has any good stories or advice.

Thanks,

DJ.
    Boy, I miss the old waterford AMPs. Especially the one on walton and sashabaw. Used to a girl there that had amazibg big fake boobs LOL.

Reports

Guwman

Pinetree to reopen Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Guwman  [View Original Post]
    I drove by yesterday afternoon. A Korean lady was walking to her car in an empty parking lot. The sign was off. Sign is still off 24 hours later.
    A sign on the door says that they will reopen on Monday.

Reports

Guwman

Aroma Therapy. Eureka in Taylor

A friend of mine asked me to help a friend of hers yesterday. When I got to her place, it was Aroma Therapy on Eureka in Taylor. It was not yet opened but she expected to open today.

This place is large and very nice. The Korean lady that runs the place was extremely nice. She said another girl was coming today. Just a heads up for anybody looking for something new.

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...uly-4/16344092

Reports

JohnQP313
    Quote Originally Posted by Webber39  [View Original Post]
    I've done the research and searched the forum but can't find any info on this on.

Anyone have any experience?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...te-34/14249413
    I've seen her a few times. She is in a safe location. She has recently lost weigh t and looks very good. She used to dance and has a huge set of fake titties that are to do hard. She also has ink and her lips are too "full". She is a sweet person and fun in just like variety.

JQP.

Reports

Wingman8490
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeQanaby  [View Original Post]
    Is this one of the apartments on Wayne Rd. Or the AMP in Westland? I thought Angie and Eva were the two girls at the non-Indian apartments.
    This is the AMP on Wayne Rd. Between Warren and Joy Rd.

Reports

DJ Surething

Oakland Massage Report. Master Massage really isn't

Man, I am still hoping to get some action in Oakland County. There are tons of Asian massage places opening up in troy and rochester.

The little guy persuaded me to get a massage and I decided on Master Massage close to 16 mile and Rochester. It used to be a Great Hands Massage but recently changed names, so my little friend got me interested. Great Hands was decent, you couldn't get any full services but a great massage and some attention on the flip side. Not the case with Master Massage. Lady there was 50+ and the only one working. She answered the door 3 times during my rub. She was fugly and couldn't speak any english. The massage was painful and repetitious. I don't know why I stuck it out, I kept thinking it had to get better. Worst massage ever! I won't be back unless someone convinces me otherwise. I wish I had a better experience to report, but save your money. Go to Asian Massage or even Eastern Massage down the street. There not full service either but the best massages I ever had.

Have fun and thanks for all of your hard work and research. I'd like to hear more about Oakland county. Post or PM me if anyone has any good stories or advice.

Thanks,

DJ.

Reports

MikeQanaby
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman8490  [View Original Post]
    Guys, if you have not been here and frequent massage parlors you are defiantly missing out. Stopped in today and saw YOYO. She is a well put together, older than she looks, massage therapist. Small frame small breasts but for you nipple mongers she has got them! Had the hour massage. (Seventy dollars) She does a great massage. When she is done with the back and shoulders she drops down to your legs. This is where the roaming over clothes on my part began. She pays a lot of attention to the boys and is very good at it On the flip she has her way of asking if you want junior done. She asked for sixty to open the top with the finish. I countered with forty and we settled on fifty. She also allowed access to the lower treasure. I was very pleased with the entire session. This was my second visit and will return.

WM.
    Is this one of the apartments on Wayne Rd. Or the AMP in Westland? I thought Angie and Eva were the two girls at the non-Indian apartments.

Reports

Guwman

Pinetree Spa

I drove by yesterday afternoon. A Korean lady was walking to her car in an empty parking lot. The sign was off. Sign is still off 24 hours later.

Reports

Wingman8490

Chineese Massage Wayne Rd

Guys, if you have not been here and frequent massage parlors you are defiantly missing out. Stopped in today and saw YOYO. She is a well put together, older than she looks, massage therapist. Small frame small breasts but for you nipple mongers she has got them! Had the hour massage. (Seventy dollars) She does a great massage. When she is done with the back and shoulders she drops down to your legs. This is where the roaming over clothes on my part began. She pays a lot of attention to the boys and is very good at it On the flip she has her way of asking if you want junior done. She asked for sixty to open the top with the finish. I countered with forty and we settled on fifty. She also allowed access to the lower treasure. I was very pleased with the entire session. This was my second visit and will return.

WM.

Posting Limitations