Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 317 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Guwman

Airport Shuttle?

Quote Originally Posted by Heejung47  [View Original Post]
    Are you the short guy I see at a lot of the spas. Picking girls up and taking them to the airport or bus?
    That's not me. I think his name is John and he drives a taxi. I usually have a laptop with me.

Reports

HeeJung47

Are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Guwman  [View Original Post]
    First, I want to say that I am somewhat of an insider in the asian massage business. I have been contacted by several korean and Chinese businesses for services ranging from accounting, income tax, advertising, promotions, business card design, and website building. I have taken many asian women shopping, had them to my house for dinner and will be giving driving lessons to one. I always exchange my services for theirs. I have been a hobbiest for almost 25 years. I don't post often because I don't want to be a shill. However, I want to report on my most recent "exchange of services". I just received a massage from Hanna at Aroma Therapy. It was one of the best hours I have ever spent. Best massage in recent memory. Backing walking, hot towel massage. As always, YMMV. But I think you will be extremely happy if you give her a visit.
    Are you the short guy I see at a lot of the spas. Picking girls up and taking them to the airport or bus?

Reports

HeeJung47
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...own-26/9834231 Called ahead and stopped in the other day. Got Marissa? I believe she said sort of hard to understand. Decided on Half hour for six as I was in a bit of a rush. The massage was okay but dry I told her a couple of times to go softer After a few minutes I felt really hard pressure only to find her walking on my back then she went to the soft feather touch (as soft as I suppose she could go) and teasing then a flip for a pretty hard jack hammering HJ and clean up. Handed her 30 and she seemed okay and hinted at another 10 and was then satisfied. Told me to come back soon but doubtful I will at least for a while. These places seem to work for me only when I'm in a pinch and short on time. Other than that I will stick to my regulars. Still looking for a few good American masseuse's to add to that list but not much happening these days.
    I had to laugh when I read about the " Jack Hammering HJ ". Been there, done that. This is the only spa that I know of (with Chinese-korean girls from flushing, NY) that will do more than the basic HJ. I have had all 4 girls here. Mina (bad face surgery) will take her top off and let you suck on them. Lisa will also take her top off too. And Merissa has been known to take it all off and let you DATY, but no FS. Just a warning though, you may be a little scared about her Bush. Looks like she has never trimmed it once in her life, LOL. It is very clean though and she will sit on your face for a long time. The only boring one is Yoko, looks cute, til you get up close. Not to mention, her breath is horrible and she seems to have a very bad attitude.

Reports

Ropeshark07

Jade pricing

Quote Originally Posted by ScShag  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip. I will give her a call. I always had a thing for red heads. Your posts on west side AMPs were spot on.

Can you share the pricing and rough location? I don't enjoy the negotiation side, so knowing a fair price is helpful. The location will help me work out timing before I call.

Thanks again for the good info.
    I had some special requests (which she had fun with) but I paid $160. We agreed on the 45 min area but I think she went well over. Certainly I did not feel rushed. Also the negotiation was very casual and easy-going and comfortable. (I'd rather not be a ball-buster on price and she wasn't either.).

First time I saw here was in Southfield, the second in Livonia.

(One odd note that has nothing to do with her, but Livonia motel had a really odd number of people sitting in their car talking on the phone. I was reasonably careful in my approach and felt comfortable with Jade enough not to get too wiggy, but I did scope the cars out for a minute before proceeding. Ultimately, it was just a number of folks taking lunch in their car, I guess. Really didn't seem like LEO after watching, and they weren't there when I left.).

Reports

Throtbngr

Thanks For The Heads Up

Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    You should try Sarah Sinn. She is on NR. Non FS. But worth the money.
    I thought about taking the plunge many times over the past few years with her but I just can't justify to myself to drive more than an hour one way for a massage. If I had business over in that general direction I may give her a shot though. I am looking at other closer options but again thanks for the heads up!

Reports

ScShag

Thanks for the top on Jade

Quote Originally Posted by Ropeshark07  [View Original Post]
    This report crosses across from Backpage to Massage, so I'll post in both.

Had an absolutely lovely time with Red-Haired Jade. She advertises only for massage, but she's open to more....

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ng-29/13411536

Boy am I glad I tried a second time. I found her easy to communicate with, as before. She's even prettier than her pictures, which I already knew, super slim and adorable. Very pretty face, super smoking figure, long, long red hair. Pics do not do justice. She's very personable easy to get along with an negotiations were easy and friendly. And that's a huge deal to me. Nothing felt like a transaction at all. Anything further than massage is covered, so she's super safe. Best part was she seemed to enjoy the post-massage activities just as much as I did, which really makes a difference. There was no sense of rushing at all. She's even cuter during the appointment than before. I'm telling you, I wanted to propose when we were done.

So. Professional in all the ways you want someone to be (on time, easy to communicate with, directions, etc.), but felt more like the best part of a lucky date after I got there. I will repeat often. Hell, I'm not sure I'll go anywhere else.
    Thanks for the tip. I will give her a call. I always had a thing for red heads. Your posts on west side AMPs were spot on.

Can you share the pricing and rough location? I don't enjoy the negotiation side, so knowing a fair price is helpful. The location will help me work out timing before I call.

Thanks again for the good info.

Reports

Bzerkley
    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...own-26/9834231 Called ahead and stopped in the other day. Got Marissa? I believe she said sort of hard to understand. Decided on Half hour for six as I was in a bit of a rush. The massage was okay but dry I told her a couple of times to go softer After a few minutes I felt really hard pressure only to find her walking on my back then she went to the soft feather touch (as soft as I suppose she could go) and teasing then a flip for a pretty hard jack hammering HJ and clean up. Handed her 30 and she seemed okay and hinted at another 10 and was then satisfied. Told me to come back soon but doubtful I will at least for a while. These places seem to work for me only when I'm in a pinch and short on time. Other than that I will stick to my regulars. Still looking for a few good American masseuse's to add to that list but not much happening these days.
    You should try Sarah Sinn. She is on NR. Non FS. But worth the money.

Reports

Throtbngr

ACU On 7 Revisit

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/3904723324.html

Stopped by the ACU at 7 and Tele again for an hour with Lisa! Decent massage with lots of teasing and a slow sensual HJ to completion on the flip. She didn't seem to mind OTC roaming and was not in a rush. The resulting explosion caused her to put a hand up to block the massive blast after a back up of over a week. She cleaned me up and helped me get dressed and I tipped her 2 jacksons! I still haven't tried the shower yet but they seemed to be using it for another customer as I heard it running while I was there!

Reports

Barber Shop

Dr

Quote Originally Posted by Worker  [View Original Post]
    And what was the damage?
    Same As always.

Reports

Worker

DT Health

Quote Originally Posted by BarberShop  [View Original Post]
    New girl working there today was first day, young, quite attractive a very pleasant surprise! She said was working Grand Rapids didn't catch her name but definitely younger then anyone I've seen at M-1 lately.
    And what was the damage?

Reports

Barber Shop

DT Health

New girl working there today was first day, young, quite attractive a very pleasant surprise! She said was working Grand Rapids didn't catch her name but definitely younger then anyone I've seen at M-1 lately.

Reports

StreetLegal

Dawn

I saw her and hated it. Don't waste time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by Roving1  [View Original Post]
    "Want to relax and relieve tension? I give a great full body massage so come see me for complete satisfaction and relaxation. I promise to make you smile. Finger-tip to medium pressure body rub offered. No regrets here. Pure bliss. You'll leave rejuvenated, refreshed, and with a spring in your step! Happiness guaranteed! Call DAWN at 586-443-8286 . For the best sensual massage. ".

Just had one of the weirdest calls and the most sudden brush off I've ever had.

So for background I'm a tubby 45 ish year old lame white guy with a pretty mild mannered normal sounding Michigan accent. I am usually told by providers I'm basically a nice teddy bear type of dude and they are happy to have someone normal and mellow for a change. I get done with work late and since Dawn is close by and always has 24/7 posted in her ad I gave her a ring. The call went like this:

Her: Hello.

Me: Hi is this Dawn? (huge 5 second pause, I like to ask by name just to make sure I didn't get the number mixed up with another provider but this seemed to freak her out).

Her: Yes it is.

Me: I was wondering if you were available for a massage tonight? I'm just getting off work in the Mound and 15 mile area.

Her: OK I'm at the America's Best Inn at 696 and Dequinder. (long pause).

Me: OK. Do you want me to head over that way and give you another call?

Her: (long pause) Do you know where that is?

Me: Is that the one South of 696, I'm not sure because there are a few hotels over there, but I think that's the one right? (long pause).

Me: Is it the one South of 696? (pause and rustling).

Me: Hello? Hello? (line goes dead).

My phone was being kinda laggy so I thought maybe that was the problem so I rebooted it and called back.

Her: Hello?

Me: Hi Dawn this is <made up name I just called you a bit ago. I rebooted my phone because I think I lost you.

Her: (In the most snotty condescending boner killing voice possible) You talk too fast go call someone else.

LOL. OK Then. It's possible I was talking a little fast being nervous making a first call but a meth-head tweaker I most assuredly am not haha. I mean I get women doing this have to follow their spidey sense to keep safe and maybe hers was just off but man the conversation was 30 seconds and I swear half of it was just dead air waiting for her to respond. Maybe invest a little more effort before writing someone off? LOL.

She must have been absolutely blazed as long as it took her to reply to pretty standard responses. She didn't sound like she had just woken up either.

I don't review much since I hobby infrequently but I figured I would for this one. Her hours and proximity to my commute home could have made her a regular thing But since she sounded unpleasant and that hotel has always struck me as LEO central I'm kinda glad it worked out the way it did. I remember reading a review that her attitude was not great and she was a little snotty enforcing her rules (which again is hilarious for her because my needs are pretty vanilla and I never push the boundaries or act disrespectful of anyone) so I'm throwing this review on the pile to maybe save someone the bother. Because even if she is nicer to you it seems her true self isn't that much further below the surface.

Reports

SandyButthole

Girl Next Door to Payton

Quote Originally Posted by RemoMask  [View Original Post]
    [QUOTEdonationsnzowilluta;2218533]Was fortunate enough to meet Ms Payton. In a decent local in the east burbs. The pic could be here, she does have a very nice tan. Very tight and toned body. Well above average massage, I would say a very good massage. Not alot of teasing while on my stomach. She is very polite and her locale is safe and fairly discrete. I would definitely repeat if in the area. I did the full hr for $150. Very nice CBJ and HE to finish.

Be safe gents!

[URL]http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rts-26/7458272
    [ / URL].

While donations are personal choice, to me, its high $ for non FS massage.

But sounds like you had good fun. [ / QUOTE]Do any of you gents know who the cute blonde next door to Payton is? Used her one day when Payton was running late and have not been able to find her ad.

Reports

RemoMask
    [QUOTEdonationsnzowilluta;2218533]Was fortunate enough to meet Ms Payton. In a decent local in the east burbs. The pic could be here, she does have a very nice tan. Very tight and toned body. Well above average massage, I would say a very good massage. Not alot of teasing while on my stomach. She is very polite and her locale is safe and fairly discrete. I would definitely repeat if in the area. I did the full hr for $150. Very nice CBJ and HE to finish.

Be safe gents!

http://<a href="http://detroit.backp...a>&#91;/QUOTE].

While donations are personal choice, to me, its high $ for non FS massage.

But sounds like you had good fun.

Reports

Roving1

Dawn

"Want to relax and relieve tension? I give a great full body massage so come see me for complete satisfaction and relaxation. I promise to make you smile. Finger-tip to medium pressure body rub offered. No regrets here. Pure bliss. You'll leave rejuvenated, refreshed, and with a spring in your step! Happiness guaranteed! Call DAWN at 586-443-8286 . For the best sensual massage. ".

Just had one of the weirdest calls and the most sudden brush off I've ever had.

So for background I'm a tubby 45 ish year old lame white guy with a pretty mild mannered normal sounding Michigan accent. I am usually told by providers I'm basically a nice teddy bear type of dude and they are happy to have someone normal and mellow for a change. I get done with work late and since Dawn is close by and always has 24/7 posted in her ad I gave her a ring. The call went like this:

Her: Hello.

Me: Hi is this Dawn? (huge 5 second pause, I like to ask by name just to make sure I didn't get the number mixed up with another provider but this seemed to freak her out).

Her: Yes it is.

Me: I was wondering if you were available for a massage tonight? I'm just getting off work in the Mound and 15 mile area.

Her: OK I'm at the America's Best Inn at 696 and Dequinder. (long pause).

Me: OK. Do you want me to head over that way and give you another call?

Her: (long pause) Do you know where that is?

Me: Is that the one South of 696, I'm not sure because there are a few hotels over there, but I think that's the one right? (long pause).

Me: Is it the one South of 696? (pause and rustling).

Me: Hello? Hello? (line goes dead).

My phone was being kinda laggy so I thought maybe that was the problem so I rebooted it and called back.

Her: Hello?

Me: Hi Dawn this is <made up name I just called you a bit ago. I rebooted my phone because I think I lost you.

Her: (In the most snotty condescending boner killing voice possible) You talk too fast go call someone else.

LOL. OK Then. It's possible I was talking a little fast being nervous making a first call but a meth-head tweaker I most assuredly am not haha. I mean I get women doing this have to follow their spidey sense to keep safe and maybe hers was just off but man the conversation was 30 seconds and I swear half of it was just dead air waiting for her to respond. Maybe invest a little more effort before writing someone off? LOL.

She must have been absolutely blazed as long as it took her to reply to pretty standard responses. She didn't sound like she had just woken up either.

I don't review much since I hobby infrequently but I figured I would for this one. Her hours and proximity to my commute home could have made her a regular thing But since she sounded unpleasant and that hotel has always struck me as LEO central I'm kinda glad it worked out the way it did. I remember reading a review that her attitude was not great and she was a little snotty enforcing her rules (which again is hilarious for her because my needs are pretty vanilla and I never push the boundaries or act disrespectful of anyone) so I'm throwing this review on the pile to maybe save someone the bother. Because even if she is nicer to you it seems her true self isn't that much further below the surface.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20140421_195834.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations