SunRX
The Companion Guru

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 463 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Expand your Intel

Quote Originally Posted by JakeMioff  [View Original Post]
    Kim is making me introduce a new abbreviation to the forum: NFG. No Fucking Good. This shit hole is on John are north of 11 Mile, but don't worry about going there EVER because it fucking sucks.

I got out of work early because a server was down. So about 10:30 AM on Friday I head over there to TOFTT since I haven't seen shit on here about this place. I park on the side and empty my pockets except for the max I want to spend. Doing that was a waste of time. I head in there and it's got the basic wall with window vestibule. That place smelled bad, really bad. Like a god damn damp musty fucking dog house. Some old lady shows up and says "You want to massagee?" Yes and she opens the door. On my way to the door I look at the sign next to window said $. 5 for 1/2 or $. 8 for 1 hr. Thought to myself this better be good shit for the money here. She shows me the room and I start to go in but ask her, "You give the massage?" She says "Yes, I do massagee. " So I said "Is there anyone younger?" Then the record scratch, she fucking backed right up and pointed to the door. LOL. She says "No young girl here. No massagee for you. You leave. " Wow, thanks * you just did me a favor. Fuck that place. I'll head up to Lakeside on Hayes next one day and try to TOFTT there. I see the reviews for that one has been a while.
    Check out the website Rubmaps. It'll save you a lot of time and effort.

New guy

Hi guys,

I am new to these forums. I would like to read the review here before I go check a place out.

Has anyone ever seen this lady.

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...r-you/13491816

Thanks in advance.

Kim's Therapy and Spa. NFG

Kim is making me introduce a new abbreviation to the forum: NFG. No Fucking Good. This shit hole is on John are north of 11 Mile, but don't worry about going there EVER because it fucking sucks.

I got out of work early because a server was down. So about 10:30 AM on Friday I head over there to TOFTT since I haven't seen shit on here about this place. I park on the side and empty my pockets except for the max I want to spend. Doing that was a waste of time. I head in there and it's got the basic wall with window vestibule. That place smelled bad, really bad. Like a god damn damp musty fucking dog house. Some old lady shows up and says "You want to massagee?" Yes and she opens the door. On my way to the door I look at the sign next to window said $. 5 for 1/2 or $. 8 for 1 hr. Thought to myself this better be good shit for the money here. She shows me the room and I start to go in but ask her, "You give the massage?" She says "Yes, I do massagee. " So I said "Is there anyone younger?" Then the record scratch, she fucking backed right up and pointed to the door. LOL. She says "No young girl here. No massagee for you. You leave. " Wow, thanks * you just did me a favor. Fuck that place. I'll head up to Lakeside on Hayes next one day and try to TOFTT there. I see the reviews for that one has been a while.

Question?

I hope you guys can help me out, I suffer anxiety and it's really hard for me to meet women. So after reading some of the reviews I made up my mind to get my first HJ ever. I went to silver spa in dearborn. I was very nervous I don't remember the girls name but it was a lot of fun. I have gone back to silver spa three times I saw Lucy I think her name was and saw Ruby twice. Lucy was good looking nice massage teased a little bit nice HJ at the end. Ruby is beautiful great with the massage as well and was great both times. I spent the same amount each time 80 to the house so I can get the table shower to help me relax. 60 for the HJ. So my question is for guys I have never had sex before and with my anxiety is and online daiting sucks. Would be worth it to pay up the little extra to get FS? I know this is not normal post but I figured it worth a shot to ask.

Question?

I hope you guys can help me out, I suffer anxiety and it's really hard for me to meet women. So after reading some of the reviews I made up my mind to get my first HJ ever. I went to silver spa in dearborn. I was very nervous I don't remember the girls name but it was a lot of fun. I have gone back to silver spa three times I saw Lucy I think her name was and saw Ruby twice. Lucy was good looking nice massage teased a little bit nice HJ at the end. Ruby is beautiful great with the massage as well and was great both times. I spent the same amount each time 80 to the house so I can get the table shower to help me relax. 60 for the HJ. So my question is for guys I have never had sex before and with my anxiety is and online daiting sucks. Would be worth it to pay up the little extra to get FS? I know this is not normal post but I figured it worth a shot to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by ContinentalMan  [View Original Post]
    I have had Greek from Shampoo or whatever name she uses now. She is the only one I have done.
    You might want to edit that LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthroman  [View Original Post]
    Having made many trips to M1, I can say Yellow is slightly better than average. I have always gotten two shots off at M1 and Yellow did not disappoint. Shower, full service, massage, BBBJCIM, $120.

As I have in the past, I'd like to ask you fellow mongers, has anyone found an Asian provider (AMP or otherwise) who speaks Greek. For years, I have not found this combination in our immediate metro Detroit area. Can anyone help me out?
    I have had Greek from Shampoo or whatever name she uses now. She is the only one I have done.

Yellow and a? For You.

Having made many trips to M1, I can say Yellow is slightly better than average. I have always gotten two shots off at M1 and Yellow did not disappoint. Shower, full service, massage, BBBJCIM, $120.

As I have in the past, I'd like to ask you fellow mongers, has anyone found an Asian provider (AMP or otherwise) who speaks Greek. For years, I have not found this combination in our immediate metro Detroit area. Can anyone help me out?

Yelow

Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst80  [View Original Post]
    Last week made a visit during weekdays. Not very busy, mamasan took me to room and said give everything upfront. Once I gave she demanded more, so I asked my money back. She said "you are funny" and accepted what I gave.

In came Yellow and the fun began.

I suppose it pays to hold your ground!
    Can you give some info on yellow plan to head there in a few days what is she like. Age, build,

Thanks.

M1 Health

Last week made a visit during weekdays. Not very busy, mamasan took me to room and said give everything upfront. Once I gave she demanded more, so I asked my money back. She said "you are funny" and accepted what I gave.

In came Yellow and the fun began.

I suppose it pays to hold your ground!

Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Anna's girls either in MH or Wayne Rd. Last time I went to MH I turned around after seeing the girl that answered the door. Anyone been lately and care to let me know if they are back up yo par? Used to be enjoyable to go.
    I have visited the 10 mile southfield location a couple times recently and the girl has been about a 6 out of 10 each time.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberFrogiii  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this new place? I've heard through the grape vine you can get what you need there. I dunno.

Frogiii.
    I was there earlier this week. I have been there a few times now. I have had better experiences going in the evening.

Like button

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTurner  [View Original Post]
    They give massages.
    It stuff like this response that we need a "like" button on here.

I concur

Quote Originally Posted by Questar999  [View Original Post]
    Well, Mr joined 2 days ago with 4 posts, I can tell you you can get a massage there.
    They give massages.

Well, Mr joined 2 days ago with 4 posts, I can tell you you can get a massage there.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberFrogiii  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this new place? I've heard through the grape vine you can get what you need there. I dunno.

Frogiii.

Posting Limitations