Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 962
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #962

    Annie

    What's the word on Annie? Was thinking about giving her a call, assuming she still has the same number.

  2. #961

    Strolll

    Saw Crazy Jenny at 10:50 pm on Prospect. Then about 10 minutes later saw a tall brunette at Homer and Prospect, not sure if I've seen before, def working.

  3. #960
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallos  [View Original Post]
    So true. Some don't even have the intention to meet face to face. What I don't get is the expectation of a substantial "sugaring" just to text (sext) with or to Skype with them.
    I had one tell me she needed an allowance in order to meet for coffee just to talk about arrangements. I sent her packing but I did get the feeling that there are guys who are giving in to their demands. Wish we could just find all those guys and talk sense to them!

  4. #959

    Ugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Rallos  [View Original Post]
    So true. Some don't even have the intention to meet face to face. What I don't get is the expectation of a substantial "sugaring" just to text (sext) with or to Skype with them.
    These girls will quickly learn. Unless there are some fools out that who pay for those kind of services. I hope not.

  5. #958
    Quote Originally Posted by CalicoJck  [View Original Post]
    I actually tried that sugar baby site for a month or two. YMMV, but I had zero luck on there. In my experience those girls literally wanted something for nothing LOL.
    So true. Some don't even have the intention to meet face to face. What I don't get is the expectation of a substantial "sugaring" just to text (sext) with or to Skype with them.

  6. #957

    Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by CalicoJck  [View Original Post]
    I actually tried that sugar baby site for a month or two. YMMV, but I had zero luck on there. In my experience those girls literally wanted something for nothing LOL.
    There are all those hungry college girls there. They need to start working if they want something from us.

    I understand man. I had a better luck with that site with girls from Flint and Grand Rapids which blows.

  7. #956

    Tried seeking for a bit

    Quote Originally Posted by JimBliss478  [View Original Post]
    Hate to say it but you may have to just give up on the Zoo. Go with BP and find some providers instead like Pixie or Riley.

    Unless. Go to Seeking Arrangement and find some local MSU girls. You may have to drop some serious money though.
    I actually tried that sugar baby site for a month or two. YMMV, but I had zero luck on there. In my experience those girls literally wanted something for nothing LOL.

  8. #955

    Mlk blvd

    Anyone ever pick up that lady on mlk blvd and mount hope? She wears an orange and black hunting coverall. She's holding a sign asking for money because she's homeless. She doesn't look bad. I've tried a dozen times to time the red light and stop by her but it never works out. She may just be a begger but I though I'd ask. There is also a guy near her wearing the same coverall.

  9. #954

    Serenity

    This doesn't happen to be the same girl (Serenity) that used to advertise on BP a few years ago, but was a brunette back then and not blonde.

  10. #953

    Man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buttman269  [View Original Post]
    Been hitting the Zoo lately and I haven't seen any girls in about 2 weeks. I mean not one. I've tried different times of day and night and still no luck. Is there any other good streets to cruise?
    Hate to say it but you may have to just give up on the Zoo. Go with BP and find some providers instead like Pixie or Riley.

    Unless. Go to Seeking Arrangement and find some local MSU girls. You may have to drop some serious money though.

  11. #952

    Any other strolls?

    Been hitting the Zoo lately and I haven't seen any girls in about 2 weeks. I mean not one. I've tried different times of day and night and still no luck. Is there any other good streets to cruise?

  12. #951

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToLickGr  [View Original Post]
    So the wife won't blow me and wouldn't have sex so I said fuck it and took a quick drive. I was finally able to pick up the young blonde people have been seeing around. She goes by Serenity, she wanted. 4 for a BJ, settled on. 3. The service was really good with CIM. She seem to be mid 20's, really down to earth, not bat shit crazy like Jen, or psycho like Natalie. The only thing I didn't like was she wouldn't let me play with her ass, pussy or tits. She said she is just weird about being touched unless I was paying for FS. I asked about FSA and she said. 8 and that it was well worth it because her pussy is super tight, she said you could barely get a finger in. I will have to take her up on that next time. I have digits if any senior is interested.
    Sent you a pm.

  13. #950
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToLickGr  [View Original Post]
    So the wife won't blow me and wouldn't have sex so I said fuck it and took a quick drive. I was finally able to pick up the young blonde people have been seeing around. She goes by Serenity, she wanted. 4 for a BJ, settled on. 3. The service was really good with CIM. She seem to be mid 20's, really down to earth, not bat shit crazy like Jen, or psycho like Natalie. The only thing I didn't like was she wouldn't let me play with her ass, pussy or tits. She said she is just weird about being touched unless I was paying for FS. I asked about FSA and she said. 8 and that it was well worth it because her pussy is super tight, she said you could barely get a finger in. I will have to take her up on that next time. I have digits if any senior is interested.
    Sent you a pm.

  14. #949

    Valentines Day treat

    So the wife won't blow me and wouldn't have sex so I said fuck it and took a quick drive. I was finally able to pick up the young blonde people have been seeing around. She goes by Serenity, she wanted. 4 for a BJ, settled on. 3. The service was really good with CIM. She seem to be mid 20's, really down to earth, not bat shit crazy like Jen, or psycho like Natalie. The only thing I didn't like was she wouldn't let me play with her ass, pussy or tits. She said she is just weird about being touched unless I was paying for FS. I asked about FSA and she said. 8 and that it was well worth it because her pussy is super tight, she said you could barely get a finger in. I will have to take her up on that next time. I have digits if any senior is interested.

  15. #948

    Sam

    About a year ago was the last time I saw Sam on the Zoo, she has shorter reddish hair about mid 30's. I lost track of her after she was locked up in county for a domestic charge for 6 months. She always gave one hell of a BBBJ. Anybody know her where about?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Worldwide escort directory

City Girls

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape