Adult Vacation
Sun4RX
The Companion Guru

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Peep shows

Was back in NYC this past week and experienced my first actual peep show. It was kind of fun. I mentioned to a fuck buddy and she thought it would be cool to experience it together. Are there any live peep shows left in So. Cal?

Quote Originally Posted by Vengo  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by COI in the afternoon, Paradise was pretty low key, but Harmony was back. Said she'd had a little girl who is now 2 months old, mama is no worse for wear, still looking great and giving great 3 for 1. Also did a session with Vanessa.

Then I cruised by DVCOI to investigate those recent reports of nice Sundays. Will confirm. Although there were a whole lot of guys there for relatively few gals in the early pm, I still caught some stellar dances from little latina Carson and a stunningly gorgeous white gal whose name escapes me. A lovely way to spend a sunny Sunday. Later I stopped by Alhambra for a legit Chinese foot massage. Just what the doctor ordered.

V.
    I went to dvcoi on a Sunday night a few weeks ago. It was crowded as hell. Standing room only, and the ratio of chicks to dicks was not favorable. Also seemed like there we're more pole cleaners / waitresses than there were dancers. And they were much cuter to boot!

Another Sunday in Paradise...

Stopped by COI in the afternoon, Paradise was pretty low key, but Harmony was back. Said she'd had a little girl who is now 2 months old, mama is no worse for wear, still looking great and giving great 3 for 1. Also did a session with Vanessa.

Then I cruised by DVCOI to investigate those recent reports of nice Sundays. Will confirm. Although there were a whole lot of guys there for relatively few gals in the early pm, I still caught some stellar dances from little latina Carson and a stunningly gorgeous white gal whose name escapes me. A lovely way to spend a sunny Sunday. Later I stopped by Alhambra for a legit Chinese foot massage. Just what the doctor ordered.

V.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerikson40  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused...

I haven't been to DVCOI in, like, forever, and I'm seeing reports that seem to imply that the standard lap dance price out on the floor is now $20. Is that true? It used to be $10, right? I know they have all kinds of specials and blue lights and stuff that are a good deal, but it's the standard lap price I'm wondering about.

Thanks.
    The standard lap dance, meaning the topless area is still 10 dollars. And when they run the blue light special you would pay 20 dollars and you should be recieving 3 songs fo 20 dollars.

DV Lap Prices

I'm confused...

I haven't been to DVCOI in, like, forever, and I'm seeing reports that seem to imply that the standard lap dance price out on the floor is now $20. Is that true? It used to be $10, right? I know they have all kinds of specials and blue lights and stuff that are a good deal, but it's the standard lap price I'm wondering about.

Thanks.

What a dream! I need to have more like this and not be so sleep deprived! Thanks for sharing.

The Tall Man.

Quote Originally Posted by WJzipper  [View Original Post]
    I studied this thread so hard wondering how I could possibly bear several days with fambly around TG that I dreamt about it early last week. In my dream, Joey had been at Paradise all day with little to middling to show for it. She was the second or third to introduce herself to me during shift change (meaning the others hadn't shown up yet, and the first two were thicker than I like). Cool girl with the right type of body, stuff in common, sure why not a few 3 for 1's? Somewhere during the 2nd set my finger brushed her rear entry (only because I couldn't reach the front), and she said "that feels good." Soon I was practicing for bowling with my fambly later in the week as I was 2-3 knuckles deep. The heat and moisture from the front was apparent through my pants, and she was showing her pleasure between our lips. I said I'd love to do more but that I wanted to pay her not the club. She went to get a cover, and the bar wench assailed me to buy a drink (which I did and should not have). Joey returned and the magnificence ensued. My sensitive part being several inches past her tightest part, two of her dam releases cascaded over the waterfall while I was merely enjoying myself. Shortly after the second one, she looked back at me like YTF hasn't Trevi started flowing yet. My non-verbals must have been perfect, because she smiled and leaned in for a kiss. I'm slightly proud to say that even in such a state of flagrante delicto my romantic side comes through. Her kiss and new leaning position was what it took to start Trevi up again. Standard price for the 4 three for ones plus a Benj. Just be smarter than me in your dream when the bar wench arrives afterward to collect for the drink and don't be struggling to conceal the trash in one fist.

When I awoke I was only halfway across my transcont flight.

Cheers, blokes. If anything seems right about my dream, treat Joey well. As thanks, seniors PM for advice in the 407,813 or 321 or check my posts.

The Greek Latina

I studied this thread so hard wondering how I could possibly bear several days with fambly around TG that I dreamt about it early last week. In my dream, Joey had been at Paradise all day with little to middling to show for it. She was the second or third to introduce herself to me during shift change (meaning the others hadn't shown up yet, and the first two were thicker than I like). Cool girl with the right type of body, stuff in common, sure why not a few 3 for 1's? Somewhere during the 2nd set my finger brushed her rear entry (only because I couldn't reach the front), and she said "that feels good." Soon I was practicing for bowling with my fambly later in the week as I was 2-3 knuckles deep. The heat and moisture from the front was apparent through my pants, and she was showing her pleasure between our lips. I said I'd love to do more but that I wanted to pay her not the club. She went to get a cover, and the bar wench assailed me to buy a drink (which I did and should not have). Joey returned and the magnificence ensued. My sensitive part being several inches past her tightest part, two of her dam releases cascaded over the waterfall while I was merely enjoying myself. Shortly after the second one, she looked back at me like YTF hasn't Trevi started flowing yet. My non-verbals must have been perfect, because she smiled and leaned in for a kiss. I'm slightly proud to say that even in such a state of flagrante delicto my romantic side comes through. Her kiss and new leaning position was what it took to start Trevi up again. Standard price for the 4 three for ones plus a Benj. Just be smarter than me in your dream when the bar wench arrives afterward to collect for the drink and don't be struggling to conceal the trash in one fist.

When I awoke I was only halfway across my transcont flight.

Cheers, blokes. If anything seems right about my dream, treat Joey well. As thanks, seniors PM for advice in the 407,813 or 321 or check my posts.

Bargain P.S.E at the DV this afternoon

I've only tried it out twice, but DV seems to be a good destination on Sunday afternoon. Vets know they used to open only for the night shift on Sundays until a few months ago. Night shifts are insane with tons of dancers and no place to sit because the club is full of cheapass looky-lous taking advantage of totally free entry until 8 PM. Not even the $10 entertainment fee usually charged with a "free admission" coupon. The newly open afternoon shift is pretty crowded too, but not like occasional SRO night conditions. Today there were not many dancers. The other time I tried out Sunday afternoon had many more and hotter dancers.

Today looked pretty bleak as the talent goes but my most reliable closer eventually showed up so it all went fucking excellent. Looking for some foreplay I got a couple of topless dances with a tiny spinner using the handle Tender. Tight natural spinner body and definitely not for the BBW boys, but butterface for sure. Probably late 20's, white or born in the USA latina (only because she understood some spanish). Skin is kind of rough all over and she tries to please but skills are not polished. Still it was delightful to molest her for a couple of 2 for 1's with plenty of NASCAR to move me down the track.

DVCOI is definitely THE bargain club in SoCal but today was just ridiculous. First, all the DVs increase dance length by 30% on Sunday. The dances are already longer than the competing clubs at normal length. And today they add in regular 2 for 1 (NOT 3 for 2) blue lights though not sure if that is standard on Sunday. So a lousy $20 gets you 6-8 minutes in the topless booths.

Did 2 of these with Tender so I'm $40 down and $150 hard! Next its another 1st time sighting and encounter with Raven. 30 something bottle blonde but it looks natural cause she looks like a Scandanavian Amazon in her fuck-me pumps. She insists though that she's half Filipina. Hearing the word made me see that in her but you won't until you hear her say it. Pretty face, nice body but just a couple of pounds overfed. Boobs are fake but take it from a fake hater, they are beautiful to behold. The implants only reveal themselves through touch. Only did one 2 for 1 with her. Decent dance with some NASCAR and menu offered in topless but I declined. $60 down and $220 hard and ready to blast.

Now its my closer. One of the 2 most reliable (FOR ME. YMMV) at this club. I follow Saxbeat's old rule (from Zbone when it was the club site that mattered) in this kind of stripclub reporting. When you get lucky with a P.S.E provider you either name the dancer or describe the action, not both. I'm going with the description here. She's no mystery though, known to all DV vets as a generous provider. The only thing that varies in the YMMV equation with her is the degree of nasty and what she charges. Maybe because we met and hit it off when she was a new dancer she did it all for me and never asked for a tip. Over time I started volunteering modest tips out of guilt and gratitude.

Would have taken her to the VIP if I saw her early. But being close to the money shot when I first saw her, we stick to the topless. One 2 for 1, BBBJ. I reach in my pocket for tissues for her to clean up with as I'm thinking that I made a mess since she finished me with her hand with my blaster a half foot from her beautiful head. But she says don't bother with the tissues. She caught it in her mouth and she's disposed of it the way the best girls do! Tipped her $40 only because it was just one 2 for 1. Otherwise would have tipped more.

So final tally: $120 out of pocket and $350 worth of XXX satisfaction. DV is so up and down, but always easy on the strip club budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Dgoesinyours  [View Original Post]
    Was ISIS a thing little thing with a tattoo on her stomach? There was a girl at Rogue in the valley that went by that handle, I would love to see her again.

I remember her being so small in the waste that I could fit it in between both of my hands.
    Nothing "little" about Isis. Probably above average height for a latina. Banging but not bodacious body. Really just right. Very beautiful girl. Unfortunately the description of her dance mileage in EuphoriaSeeker's report is the universal experience reported on the various websites, and my experience as well. She's real nice, real beautiful, but she just does not put out at least for anyone who has ever written a report about her.

Was ISIS a thing little thing with a tattoo on her stomach? There was a girl at Rogue in the valley that went by that handle, I would love to see her again.

I remember her being so small in the waste that I could fit it in between both of my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by EuphoriaSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Decided to venture away from my usual HT and Kings activities and check out Paradise after work last night (Fri).

Apparently I chose the absolute worst time to go. 6 pm is their shift change so aside from about 3-4 guys hiding in the shadows waiting around, the place was a ghost town. They even waived cover and I got a free water out of it.

The only girl working was Isis. Very beautiful, sweet girl to talk to. I really enjoyed her company. Since there was no one else available I opted for a dance with her to see how it goes. She is a low mileage type girl who gives a very run on the mill style lap dance. I made the best of it and just admired how beautiful this chick was. After the deed was done, I left this pathetic scene and got my kicks around the corner at Kings.

Something about sitting in an empty strip club waiting around for an hour for more girls to show just didn't seem appealing to me. Isis told me it would be like that for at least another hour.

Haven't been to Paradise in years

Decided to venture away from my usual HT and Kings activities and check out Paradise after work last night (Fri).

Apparently I chose the absolute worst time to go. 6 pm is their shift change so aside from about 3-4 guys hiding in the shadows waiting around, the place was a ghost town. They even waived cover and I got a free water out of it.

The only girl working was Isis. Very beautiful, sweet girl to talk to. I really enjoyed her company. Since there was no one else available I opted for a dance with her to see how it goes. She is a low mileage type girl who gives a very run on the mill style lap dance. I made the best of it and just admired how beautiful this chick was. After the deed was done, I left this pathetic scene and got my kicks around the corner at Kings.

Something about sitting in an empty strip club waiting around for an hour for more girls to show just didn't seem appealing to me. Isis told me it would be like that for at least another hour.

Warning about Sativa from paradise.

According to the bonedin.com site, one pl mention and I quote " No I said my first time bare was Sativa! And I noticed painful burning when I pee." As some might know, Sativa is the bareback at paradise. She offer me BBFS a few times for the VIP but decline due to lack of funds and only had regular lap dance. I do notice she does many vips so for the hundreds of guys who VIP her, I would take a visit to you local clinic. I know she is not the only one which may include erica, jordan, and debra.

Paradise

So I went to paradise today after much debate. Over the past couple years, I have sampled a dozen or so girls off BP / Redbook and even a few from el clasificado. Mostly, they have been disappointments. Pics are fake or outdated and service generally sucks. On top of all that, you run the risk of running into a sting. So, with that in mind, and my previous and memorable experience at paradise a few weeks back, I decided to return. I'm glad I did.

I show up before noon saving a few bucks. I walk in and immediately look for Michelle. There were around 7 gals and Michelle quickly stood out. I sit but soon after, a young latina catches my eye. She's just my type. A caderona (big hips) with Jet black hair and those feline eyes that I believe the camel has spoken of. She comes over and offers a dance. I tell her that I'm waiting for Michelle but I add that she is very pretty and reminds me of an ex girlfriend who dumped me in high school. She rubs me lightly on the crotch and starts to run her other hand through my hair, which was more of a turn on for me. I didn't know what to do and asked her If she enjoys besitos. She says of course and talks me into a 3 for 1.

This girl is amazing. I don't want to give too much info, but she was satisfying. Soft pillowy chichis, maybe a bcup. BTW, ill take small naturals over hard implants any day. I get the feeling she enjoys to be rimmed and receiving daty. Light frenching and very sensual over all. I was so heated I swore that I would come back to take her for a VIP. Maybe nxt Wed. Very pretty girl, she kind of looks like Kobe Bryant's wife's younger and less attractive little sister. But still hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueman22  [View Original Post]
    Hung out a bunch more to see the girls on stage, and who was available for dances, again the place was packed, and lots of dancers, but many were just chilling out or in the back rooms or against the walls, waiting out the night. There were about 6-8 african american dancers there, of various good looks, who seemed to be almost the only ones going on stage for some reason, and stage dances were again strangely long here, with some girls on stage for almost 10 minutes that night? What the hell. Anyways got one more dance, from a bit drunk latina girl, who immediately offered extras, but she was drunk and smelt bad so I declined, and ended up with a shitty dance. We left after that.
    The reason that DV dancers get so much stage time is simply that the stage songs are not tied to the length of lap dances. The length of private lap dances are regulated by the machines, not by what the DJ is playing in the showroom. So the songs don't get cut and the girls get to really work it on stage. This is one of the elements that I really like about the DV clubs that are equipped with the lap dance money machines. In other clubs if the manager decides that they'll be timing lap dances at 2:00, then the girls will only have 4:00 on stage if they perform for 2 songs.

DVCOI again

Went out with a friend a week a go, wanted to go to Synn, but he insisted on cheap dances at DV, so I relented rather than complain, I mean boobs right? Was pleasantly surprised. I guess this place does have ups and downs, my last post it was awful, this time, there was a pretty good and big crowd of girls. Oddly as a side note, when I arrived around 10 pm, about 3/4 of the patrons were Asian, and the place was filled. There is usually a good mix of patron's ethnicity here, I didn't realize till my friend pointed it out, that basically almost everyone was Asian except us and a few other people. Again this is patrons, not dancers.

It was pretty crowded, and took a bit to get my first dance, from a certainly not in my top 5 choices of girls, but she was available and it was busy so I took it. It was from a South Indian looking girl (though could have been mixed indian-latina maybe?) with medium implants, as soon as we go towards the topless room, she takes me to a backmost booth, and I know the deal with those booths, immediately she grabs and asks to do HJ. It was my first dance of the night, so I didn't take her up on it. Ended up with a full contact half-assed dance and she had awful, awful, rock hard implants. Unfortunately can't remember her name, which sucks, cause I forgot almost my dancers names that day, and should have posted earlier while I still remembered, so sorry.

At this point, its about 11, and half the dances of the huge group from 10 are gone and replaced with other dancers it seems, coming on for the late shift, not quite as good as the first batch. Asian patrons are down to about 1/4 or less at this point, they all left too, maybe they knew something I didn't. Got an full contact but unremarkable dance from an unremarkable girl, after disappointment there, grabbed a big boobed, big assed latina who was just walking by, for a dance. Thought the boobs were real, nope, very bad and off center implants, and her ass was insanely muscular, must be butt implant type ass. I think it was Erica (sp? Nonetheless, good dance, full contact, nice ass, even though kinda fake, awful boobs, medium stick shift, could have asked for extras easily, but didn't.

Hung out a bunch more to see the girls on stage, and who was available for dances, again the place was packed, and lots of dancers, but many were just chilling out or in the back rooms or against the walls, waiting out the night. There were about 6-8 african american dancers there, of various good looks, who seemed to be almost the only ones going on stage for some reason, and stage dances were again strangely long here, with some girls on stage for almost 10 minutes that night? What the hell. Anyways got one more dance, from a bit drunk latina girl, who immediately offered extras, but she was drunk and smelt bad so I declined, and ended up with a shitty dance. We left after that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    Its good to see this thread firing up again and damn what a great post HungerGames! Keep them coming and keep them LONG form. With all the reverence for "seniors" on this site, more often than not it is the new posters who provide the most informative reports if for no other reason that they have fresh energy for posting. I'm seeing a decent amount of good posts from new and lower count posters lately that are at least temporarily energizing these California threads after what seems like months of hibernation.

Its great to see what I've long been expecting finally starting to happen. That is Paradise finally offering more competitive pricing and providing VIP specials for guys like me who would never begin to consider paying the standard $300 plus to get worked over in the VIP. Its just sex for Chrissake! DVCOI has had reasonable VIP prices since it opened, the new Monarch's is reasonable, and this year Paradise's sister club Synn has been very successful offering bargain dances and VIPs on Thursdays and someone there told me that's now extended to Sunday too, but I can't confirm that.

Paradise has been a holdout. But maybe because most of us hold out from paying the preposterous full price for VIP, they are figuring out how the law of supply and demand works for the first time. Extend these promotional prices to all nights and the dollars will be flying with the jizz. And most of us won't even mind adding a decent tip for a good ride. The dancers will take home more money than ever before but yeah, they'll be working harder and maybe get behind on their texting.

I love your description of Shay looking like Jenna Haze without the giant gums. Shay is interesting. Like Jenna in her earlier days at least, she wants to come off as caucasian but if you look hard enough you can see her being latina. I went a couple of rounds with her some months ago but I'd have to read my review of her on Bonedin to remember what happened. I do remember being pleasantly surprised. The prior reviews had warned that she's not very sociable and is businesslike. With that in mind I was able to take her by surprise with my conversational angle and we hit it off. She minimized the commercialism. I do steer away from any mention of money (even as a joke) when talking to these girls cause it does tend to bring out their inner shark. I made a rare night shift visit a couple of weeks ago. I don't know most of the night girls. Most of them couldn't hold a conversation without tossing out a high price menu that I had not solicited. They fail the interview. The day girls are more laid back. One girl was pretty hot top to bottom and we were getting along OK until she realized I wasn't a VIP candidate. She announced that "she's not a prostitute". Then she kind of picked up on the absurdity of her own statement and added even more absurdly, "except when I am a prostitute I need to be very well paid". Reminds me of a few very old jokes.

I'm crazy about Erica. My attractions begin with a beautiful face. I can't come close to agreeing with the harsh criticism she's received on the subject of her face. I don't think she's got a beautiful face, but she's got the exotic feline latina eyes and she can portray female lust with more power than almost any dancer I've ever known. When she's looking at you like that and you know what's coming it definitely piles up bonus points for her visuals! I won't put a Miss Paradise crown on her head but all things considered, she's more than hot enough for me and I'm not all that easy to impress. What makes her dances truly unique and special is she is capable of adding intense GFE elements that are rarely experienced in strip clubs. Its easier to get laid in clubs than to get the kind of passionate ferocious make out that this chica can get locked into. LOL!

The last time I saw her I had come from an earlier stop at DVCOI where my only activity was engaging in hardcore DATY with a very cute young African-American spinner. Not something I'm interested in doing in strip clubs anymore and hell, I don't even enjoy more than a couple of minutes of besitos to the area with a civilian or gf, but this DV girl served it up and it was tasty and I ate heartily. Thing is, I departed for Paradise without even washing my face, rinsing my mouth or chewing a piece of gum or a mint. I am generally not this much of a disgusting pig but I just flat out was on this particular day. I just didn't even think about it until it was too late. Not long after Erica is getting the full measure of my earlier activity at DV when she attacked my face and mouth with shock and awe. Pobrecita!
    Hahahaha.

Secondhand cooch ftw!

Posting Limitations