instabang.com

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

The Camel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jp2007  [View Original Post]
    Is honey still at paradise? Thanks
    She's there very reliably several dayshifts each week and IMO she's never looked better than she does now.

Hey Paradise Pervs, if you haven't already discovered bonedindotcom this is a site you need to bookmark front and center on your devices. Overall its kind of a joke right now because only a half dozen clubs participate in providing timely and regular RTRCs each afternoon and evening, but the good news is no club has been more dedicated to putting out info as to who is working RIGHT NOW than Paradise. The RTRC lists for Paradise are maintained several times on most days, and they are accurate.

Reports

Hornyag
    Quote Originally Posted by Akara  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed that the link above didn't provide definitions for the acronyms ScTrojan was asking about. I may be wrong, but here's what I think they are (I may be wrong on some of these) :

FFZ. Free Fly Zone, essentially being able to touch their breasts. The bare minimum I expect from a stripper.

FDZ. Free Defense Zone, access to kitty. Doesn't specify if FIV was allowed or not.

SSTP. Stick Shift Thru Pants, also known as NASCAR. Don't think any more explanation is needed.
    I thought FFZ stood for Finger Fucking Zebra which means finger banging a stripper who moonlights as an NFL Official. I could be wrong though.

Reports

Jp2007

Honey at Paradise

Is honey still at paradise? Thanks

Reports

Akara
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyag  [View Original Post]
    If your just talking abbreviations in general then you can find some explanations right here in this forum:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu..._abbreviations

Thanks for the report!
    I just noticed that the link above didn't provide definitions for the acronyms ScTrojan was asking about. I may be wrong, but here's what I think they are (I may be wrong on some of these) :

FFZ. Free Fly Zone, essentially being able to touch their breasts. The bare minimum I expect from a stripper.

FDZ. Free Defense Zone, access to kitty. Doesn't specify if FIV was allowed or not.

SSTP. Stick Shift Thru Pants, also known as NASCAR. Don't think any more explanation is needed.

Reports

Into N Out
    I think those abbreviations are from the DVCOI yahoo board. I remember when they were coming up with them. Seems like most reports here are just written in one's own vernacular (e. G. Me calling a "camel slide" a "meatwall massage.") I personally appreciate details, because most of these number scales you find on the yahoo board or bonedin vary wayy too much. Like, for example, if you don't get laid, the mileage shouldn't be a 5/5. Just sayin'.

Sorry I can't comment on any of the dancers you mentioned, since I've never had the pleasure. I will say, though, that you really don't need to get a VIP at paradise. Everything can be had on the couches behind the wall. Unless you just want more time and privacy, then stick to the 341s Camel mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by ScTrojan  [View Original Post]
    What is the cover during day time at paradise? Are there any specials like 100 bucks VIP Thursday and 20 nude tuesdays like DVCOI and SYNN?

I am regular at DV COI and tried SYNN last time on Thursday. Thinking of trying paradise tomorrow afternoon

DVCOI.

Daisy: She is smart and cute. Took her for topless and milage was good. Offered extras in VIP but passed. Amazing grind and stickshift without asking tip.

Vicky: She is good looking with fake tits but boy her dances are fking ridiculous. She will walk to you and will say these words each and every time "do you want a dance? You can touch everything" as soon as a dance starts, she tries to upsell for CHJ for 80 and if you say no, price will drop to 40. Went for it and it was the worst CHJ ever.

Alina: She looks old but her dances are not that bad. Only thing is she likes to kiss and eww she smells bad and her lotion is kinda allergic for me so staying away from her.

Emme: She is the only asian I find during the day shift and man this is my atf. Good looking with nice fake boobs. I have done several VIPs with her and she has never turned me down. She will make you cum in nude and won't ask for a tip. Lot of GFE action with her.

Natalie: She is one of the better looking gal but she seems shy. Hangs out by her self and spends time on her phone. Rarely makes a round. Had 2 dances with her and both were good. Good grind and access all over. She will do CBJ or CHJ in VIP but prices were too high.

Patty: She is thick latina. Took her to nude once and she came thru. Dance was lame but she opened my pant took out junior and gave a great HJ without any kind of tip expectation. Offered CFS in VIP for 150 on Thursday that includes 100 club cover.

Delilah: She is good looking with long hair. Nice natural breasts. Mileage was available on the 3rd dance. Tips expected even if no extra is provided.

Also, can anyone explain FFZ FDZ SSTP etc so I can write the reviews in detail.

Reports

The Camel
    What is the cover during day time at paradise? Are there any specials like 100 bucks VIP Thursday and 20 nude tuesdays like DVCOI and SYNN?

I am regular at DV COI and tried SYNN last time on Thursday. Thinking of trying paradise tomorrow afternoon

DVCOI.

Daisy: She is smart and cute. Took her for topless and milage was good. Offered extras in VIP but passed. Amazing grind and stickshift without asking tip.

Vicky: She is good looking with fake tits but boy her dances are fking ridiculous. She will walk to you and will say these words each and every time "do you want a dance? You can touch everything" as soon as a dance starts, she tries to upsell for CHJ for 80 and if you say no, price will drop to 40. Went for it and it was the worst CHJ ever.

Alina: She looks old but her dances are not that bad. Only thing is she likes to kiss and eww she smells bad and her lotion is kinda allergic for me so staying away from her.

Emme: She is the only asian I find during the day shift and man this is my atf. Good looking with nice fake boobs. I have done several VIPs with her and she has never turned me down. She will make you cum in nude and won't ask for a tip. Lot of GFE action with her.

Natalie: She is one of the better looking gal but she seems shy. Hangs out by her self and spends time on her phone. Rarely makes a round. Had 2 dances with her and both were good. Good grind and access all over. She will do CBJ or CHJ in VIP but prices were too high.

Patty: She is thick latina. Took her to nude once and she came thru. Dance was lame but she opened my pant took out junior and gave a great HJ without any kind of tip expectation. Offered CFS in VIP for 150 on Thursday that includes 100 club cover.

Delilah: She is good looking with long hair. Nice natural breasts. Mileage was available on the 3rd dance. Tips expected even if no extra is provided.

I'm not sure what the non-discounted admission is during the Paradise day shift. I'm guessing $15 which includes the drink. I always enter with a coupon from L. A. Weekly. Paradise doesn't put coupons in the paper, but they will accept coupons from any other club. At least their local competitors. So if you have DVCOI, SRCOI, Monarchs coupons, et al, you get charged only for the drink which is $5. You could also print these coupons off the club websites and use them at Paradise. I believe admission is completely free before 1PM without any coupons.

Amazingly they don't seem to offer any VIP promotions like the other clubs including their sister club Synn which has been so successful with the Thursday promotion. However, the dancers appear free to make VIP deals so long as the house gets its cut which is $100. Very strange that the "negotiable VIP" is rarely discussed or reported on this site. I make it pretty clear to the girls that I won't pay for VIPs. I'd expect that to bring me some compromise offers though that isn't my intent. So far, I've only had one discount offer. That being a $50 reduction to $250. I'm guessing I probably could have countered successfully with a $200 offer but I didn't try. It would be cool and helpful if others who do VIPs would post about their experiences negotiating the basic price and provide some insights about this hidden aspect of perving the Paradise.

Nude dances are technically 2 for 1 unless a 3 for 1 special is announced. The reality is you can request all dances to be 3 for 1 and never be turned down. So if you agree to a dance when no special is on the table, confirm with the girl that you want it to be 3 for 1. Only the ignorant get burned with 2 for 1s.

Re DVCOI: Emme is everybody's fave. She's amazing. Great looking and your mileage WON'T vary great mileage. She's an all time great Hall of Famer in local clubs that's all there is to it. Only issues are that she works on a cameo basis. She'll be around for a few weeks as she is now, and then gone for months at a time. Her current stint at DV is the longest continuous time I can remember her working. Maybe she means to stick around this time. I've only met her once and she treated me great in the topless area. I'd be crazy to complain but admit to being slightly crazy at least, and my issue is I find her to be very hardcore professional. Not much natural warmth. She just roams and roams doing fly by's for high mileage hookups. Nothing really to complain about except she seems very mechanical in the way she does her business. Very matter of fact about what she does and also that she doesn't feel like she's part of the scene and only in it for a quick buck when she needs it. But fuck me, if you're lucky enough to catch her on a shift you should not pass her up.

Vicky: I may be the only guy who doesn't have issues with this nice looking voluptuous latina. Maybe because I don't expect anything much from her. I just like her look and I can work her for getting some nice "warm-up" GFE dances. She's just a starter for me at DV, not a closer. So a 3 for 2 topless at $20, no tip and I got some excitement starting up in my pants and my appetite for the next girl is increased. At an inexpensive club like DV I like to graze on appetizers before feasting on a main dish.

Delilah: Had dances with her a couple of years ago and considered her one of the worst investments I've ever made in a strip club. Others reporting at the time had similar experiences but based on more recent reports it sounds like maybe she's learned to be something less than a total nightmare if she wants to make a living. But her name is burned in my consciousness with the admonition "never again".

I like DVCOI but so many really cute low mileage dancers and it's been going in that direction. But the dances are a bargain so you don't have to break the bank working your way to the gold and enjoy the eye candy along the way.

Reports

Hornyag
    If your just talking abbreviations in general then you can find some explanations right here in this forum: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu..._abbreviations

Thanks for the report!

Reports

ScTrojan

DVCOI.

Reports

Into N Out
    Quote Originally Posted by Spankin86  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Texas at Paradise on night shift? I usually do the day shift but moonlight once in a while with nights and see Texas but they (Paradise) said she no longer works there. Anyone have the scoop?
    I think someone on bonedin said that she works at a pomona club. I don't know which one, though.

Reports

Spankin86

Texas at paradise

What happened to Texas at Paradise on night shift? I usually do the day shift but moonlight once in a while with nights and see Texas but they (Paradise) said she no longer works there. Anyone have the scoop?

Reports

Blueman22

DVCOI recently

Anyone have any updates on the ladies at DVCOI lately? I haven't had a chance to go in a while and may get some time soon. I know lots of folks here prefer Paradise or Synn, but I've always found the ladies there to be low on the looks scale compared to DV and usually have few dancers while DV will have 20 or so a night. And DV to me is much nicer overall, well I just prefer it.

Reports

Into N Out

Quick TR. Wed afternoon Paradise

Stopped in for a quick visit today. The usuals were there. Sativa stopped by but I had just sat down. She has definitely slimmed down and does look cute (or more healthy) , but wasn't tempting enough for me. She still has droopy tits which for me, are a huge turn off. I remember feeling them once. They felt somewhere along the lines of filling a grocery bag with a single cup of water, only without the sound of the plastic bag. Since Sativa wasn't really an option, I decided to go with Nikki, since my first experience was hardly dissatisfying. I forgot to bring a condom, and apparently, she didn't have one either, but she still aimed to please. Without even asking, she gave a wonderful BBBJCIM which started off kinda of so-so, until I grabbed her head and pushed it down. Got some great throat action. She's kinda of a BBW, which is weird for me since I'm pretty thin, but for some reason, I kind of dig the extra cushion. She definitely makes it a great experience. I definitely recommend giving her a shot.

Until the next load.

Out.

Reports

Poke-Herman

Sativa

Camel & Akhara: Thanks for the info and updates. I'll chat with her next time to see what her prices are now.

On a side note, I was enticed by Sasha (dayshift girl) : Latina with a lot of tats and speaks with an accent. However, we weren't able to agree on a price.

It seems that the days of 3for1's with FS or BJ have come to an end, unless you are willing to tip between $60. $100 on top of the dance.

Reports

Akara

Sativa

I can confirm that Sativa is still offering the same services she is known for. Just the prices have gone up a good amount.

For anyone looking for Sativa, the bonedin reports are accurate. Every time I've gone to Paradise and Sativa was listed, she was there.

Reports

The Camel
    Quote Originally Posted by Poke-Herman  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Paradise this afternoon after a long break from strip clubs. The usual suspects were there (Isis, Sapphire, Dazzle, Marcy) and some new faces. Saw Sativa and she came over to ask me if I wanted a dance. She told me long time no see and I said Yes, been too long. Went to the back couches and was a bit disappointed with the dance. She told me that it would be an extra $20 to FIV. I asked for a BJ and she declined saying that it would be $100 more. She was still stoned as hell as always and I replied back that she has upgraded her pricing, to which she said Yes. I guess she is popular now and does not feel the need to give away the goodies for the standard pricing. After the dance I went back to sit down and no one caught my eye. There is a cute gordita named Veronica but she is a bit too large for my tastes. I am not sure if I caught Sativa on a bad day or if she has just decided to change her ways for good. Mind you, I have gotten at least 5 dances from her in the past and have usually tipped her an extra $40-60 depending on the quality of dance. Anybody else experience anything similar from her lately?
    Observing her in action the last time I saw her in the club around 6 weeks ago, I thought she was working in a much more professional manner. Good for her, bad for the customers. She was doing max volume dances. Always busy in the dance area, but sitting in the club she almost always had her head up above the barrier facing away from her customer. So she was keeping it distant and looking to get on to the next dude. One time I entered the dance area with another girl and there she was on her knees in a more familiar position, but no doubt on that particular afternoon she was doing a good amount of ordinary work way below the heat level that earned her the rep she has.

I drew 2 conclusions. Of course nothing more than speculation. First, she's trimmed down considerably and transformed herself from a pretty faced gordita to a foxy spinner. So she can work less puta and still get the money, or alternatively get better paid when she wants to work puta. Second, no doubt she's completely aware of what's been written about her on these sites, and maybe she's decided not to be that girl anymore, or at least for now or at least not without a substantial bonu$ for the best dance she's capable of.

Posting Limitations