Naughty Reviews
rubmaps.com
Bang a Milf
Buttons on USASG
Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Ocbarbarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Stud 24  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

Fellow monger here looking to take my best friend, and strip club virgin, to a good COI strip club. Not only has my buddy never been to a strip joint period, but he's also tying the knot soon and I want to make sure hegoes out with a bang, pun intended. From my research from this board, it seems like Paradise is the place to go for extras and mileage. My question is, currently who's the best dancer there? Looks and mileage wise. Also, how much is the VIP extras? Just want to know as much as possible so I can show my friend a good time. I appreciate your time and help!

Best,

Young Stud 24
    Good choice bro. I think paradise will be your best bet but I've only been in the daytime. Hopefully into in out can give you his perspective. Only thing is though. Make sure your boy takes some rubbers. The last thing he wants is to break out in a case of herpes on his wedding night. That would be bad. It's hard to ask a women to stop sucking your dick or giving you a meatwall massage because you forgot to bring a condom. I'm just saying.

Reports

Young Stud 24

Paradise Virgin

Hey guys,

Fellow monger here looking to take my best friend, and strip club virgin, to a good COI strip club. Not only has my buddy never been to a strip joint period, but he's also tying the knot soon and I want to make sure hegoes out with a bang, pun intended. From my research from this board, it seems like Paradise is the place to go for extras and mileage. My question is, currently who's the best dancer there? Looks and mileage wise. Also, how much is the VIP extras? Just want to know as much as possible so I can show my friend a good time. I appreciate your time and help!

Best,

Young Stud 24

Reports

Into N Out

Paradise

Stopped in on a very slow Sunday. Erika is there, just for record. I didn't get a dance with her. I opted for Jordan, since it had been a while. Paid .80 for a 4 for 1. That was her price for me for a "special dance". What was so special, one might as? Well, in 4 songs, I got CFS, while I massaged her bootyhole with my finger, which then led to anal. By the time I blew my load, I had my middle and ring finger in her pussy, grabbing hold of her pelvic area, and thrusting it downward as I pounded her ass. Finished just in time. Gave her an extra .14 (all that was left in my wallet), since she was such a good sport. Great times. Highly recommend if you're an anal guy. She's not into kissing (FYI). Also, byoc; I don't think she supplies them.

Reports

CookieLover2
    Quote Originally Posted by The Camel  [View Original Post]
    Yes and she is a sweet memory though I only met her one time when she was already phasing herself out of stripper work having crossed into MILF territory. We had a good long getting to know you high mileage table sit down followed by a set of lap dances that were like an intergalactic tour I will never forget. Unfortunately, we caught up to each other at the end of each of our HT "careers" though the club still had at least a couple of more years before it closed. I remember so well that when I departed the club that day she was already out in the parking lot in her civvies ready to go home. We smiled at each other across a row of cars, and she walked over and we exchanged hugs and some more conversation standing in front of the bar that was on the east flank of the strip mall. That was probably my final happy encounter at HT.
    Sugar listed on rtrc for synn; not sure if it is the same one

Reports

WildCat99

Re: Ht

Does anyone remember Innocent from about 2 years ago, who was working at HT. Tall latina, bolt ons, great ass and attitude. She would give GFE in the VIP. How I miss those days.

Reports

Mongoose7

Into and Out

You sir, are my hero lmao!

I'ma buy cigarettes and go check this place out LOL! What nights is she there?

Reports

The Camel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykeinla  [View Original Post]
    I know is a shot in the dark, but anyone remember an Asian gal from HT named Sugar? Had some good times with her.
    Yes and she is a sweet memory though I only met her one time when she was already phasing herself out of stripper work having crossed into MILF territory. We had a good long getting to know you high mileage table sit down followed by a set of lap dances that were like an intergalactic tour I will never forget. Unfortunately, we caught up to each other at the end of each of our HT "careers" though the club still had at least a couple of more years before it closed. I remember so well that when I departed the club that day she was already out in the parking lot in her civvies ready to go home. We smiled at each other across a row of cars, and she walked over and we exchanged hugs and some more conversation standing in front of the bar that was on the east flank of the strip mall. That was probably my final happy encounter at HT.

Reports

buddhahead
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykeinla  [View Original Post]
    I know is a shot in the dark, but anyone remember an Asian gal from HT named Sugar? Had some good times with her.
    I remember her and had some memorable sessions in the VIP room with her.

Reports

Mykeinla

HT Veteran

Reports

Oswalt
    I think you just did.

Quote Originally Posted by IamPac  [View Original Post]
    So I saw Erika was at paradise this week. Can anyone confirm if she is back?

Reports

IamPac

Erika

So I saw Erika was at paradise this week. Can anyone confirm if she is back?

Reports

JBieber
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Reports

Into N Out
    Quote Originally Posted by The Camel  [View Original Post]
    INO, I don't even know what to say about your latest wack adventure. Or maybe too much to say given who your partner was but I don't want to get started with a speculative treatise now to unfurl all the theories I've cooked up to explain this profoundly strange cute asian midget calling herself Tinache.

I was at the club yesterday afternoon (Monday) and saw her for the first time. I don't know if she was high on anything but she was on her way to getting blasted on what appeared to be half full glasses of straight whiskey or bourbon or some other strong spirit which she never let out of her sight. Walked around the club constantly slurping on the booze and went off to refill the glass after she had drained it.

She was talking to many guys but I don't think she was asking for dances. Just walking over to stand in front of dudes. If they talked to her she'd sit down and talk and mainly just stare into space, and was soon on her way without getting any bites. You could see their enthusiasm draining in a short time trying to hold a conversation with her. She came over and sat next to me at my table and I could smell the strong hard liquor "bouquet" rising out of her glass. The so-called conversation was bizarre and completely disjointed. My reaction was to feel a sense of sorrow for her. Don't know what kind of trauma could have driven her to put on some slutwear and March around a strip club if she's as out of place as she appears to be. Hell, maybe when she's sober she's perfectly half-normal and she's just drowning her understandable jitters if she's brand new to this "career" in glasses of whiskey.

I almost felt like the crowd was being punked. Where the hell was that rascal Ashton Kutcher hiding? She was a one of a kind spectacle but I think UTR of most guys in the club who probably didn't even notice her. I never saw her take the stage in the 3 plus hours I was in the house. I saw her get one topless dance set during the time I was around. I'll give her credit for showing up what looks like at least 3 consecutive days based on the RTRCs. She's making an effort on that level.

So she's not driving or earning any money for a cab but keeps showing up. So what time does she quit INO? . Seriously, I'd bet some shit for brains reading your post will stalk her at quitting time and try to duplicate your feat!
    Totally agree with your comments. I was really hesitant to even take her home. Part of me just felt bad for her. As I reflect, I'm regretful that I went that far, despite it being her that asked for it. She seems like her life's at a stand-still. She's barely of legal drinking age, and works everyday at DV because apparently,"it's better than staying at home doing nothing." Apparently, though, she's danced at clubs before (out of town) -- I didn't ask where. I just asked if this was a new career for her. As I mentioned, she wasn't much of a talker. I still don't know how to completely react / comprehend what happened yesterday. I guess I'll see where it goes from here. Maybe her weirdness will shed off (probably not) after a month of working at the vu. She seems to be getting a lot of (negative) attention on the yahoo board. Sorry, my response is all over the place; I, like you, am not exactly sure about what to say. LOL. In a way, I feel like apologizing. I guess feel guilty.

Reports

The Camel
    Quote Originally Posted by Into N Out  [View Original Post]
    I cruised by DV to check out the new little asian spinner. The yahoo board is accurate; she's pretty weird. She's cute, but weird. Anyhow, I didn't get a dance with her (or anyone) after seeing her terrible stage show, but I did meet her in the smoke area. She looked pretty messed up (like high or drunk; probably high). Long story short, she says she's going to take a cab home, and apparently, she lives in my town, which I mentioned, and she asks me for a ride. I was really hesitant (because she's weird and I didn't see it going anywhere aside from me being a taxi) , but I gave in. The ride home was lame, she didn't talk. I tried to make small talk but I was hardly successful. I gave up on the idea of trying to get anywhere (sexual) with her the moment we stepped out to my car to go home. Minimally, I wanted the car ride to be anything but awkward; it still was. Then out of the blue, when we're a mile from her pad she asks bluntly,"do you want to have sex?" I was totally caught off guard. I wanted to say yes, but it felt weird. We end up pulling over in a dark area, which made me nervous. To compliment her weirdness even more, she was like a corpse. She had bad kissing skills, and just didn't really do anything to get either of us in the mood. It was as if she literally just wanted a penis inside of her, just to see what it felt like. Once I finally got hard, it felt good, but it was hard to get into it. Kinda felt like doing it with a SW that's 100% all business. Takes the excitement out of it. I had to keep reminding myself that she's the one who asked to have sex, so she must have wanted it (right. I tell myself) Nevertheless, I tried to finish up fast so I could get home. Finally did, and here I am writing this down, somewhat as a means to vent this incredibly strange night.

All that said, maybe amongst her weirdness, there may be some opportunity for action at the club. If not, ask her if she needs a ride home. LOL.
    INO, I don't even know what to say about your latest wack adventure. Or maybe too much to say given who your partner was but I don't want to get started with a speculative treatise now to unfurl all the theories I've cooked up to explain this profoundly strange cute asian midget calling herself Tinache.

I was at the club yesterday afternoon (Monday) and saw her for the first time. I don't know if she was high on anything but she was on her way to getting blasted on what appeared to be half full glasses of straight whiskey or bourbon or some other strong spirit which she never let out of her sight. Walked around the club constantly slurping on the booze and went off to refill the glass after she had drained it.

She was talking to many guys but I don't think she was asking for dances. Just walking over to stand in front of dudes. If they talked to her she'd sit down and talk and mainly just stare into space, and was soon on her way without getting any bites. You could see their enthusiasm draining in a short time trying to hold a conversation with her. She came over and sat next to me at my table and I could smell the strong hard liquor "bouquet" rising out of her glass. The so-called conversation was bizarre and completely disjointed. My reaction was to feel a sense of sorrow for her. Don't know what kind of trauma could have driven her to put on some slutwear and March around a strip club if she's as out of place as she appears to be. Hell, maybe when she's sober she's perfectly half-normal and she's just drowning her understandable jitters if she's brand new to this "career" in glasses of whiskey.

I almost felt like the crowd was being punked. Where the hell was that rascal Ashton Kutcher hiding? She was a one of a kind spectacle but I think UTR of most guys in the club who probably didn't even notice her. I never saw her take the stage in the 3 plus hours I was in the house. I saw her get one topless dance set during the time I was around. I'll give her credit for showing up what looks like at least 3 consecutive days based on the RTRCs. She's making an effort on that level.

So she's not driving or earning any money for a cab but keeps showing up. So what time does she quit INO? . Seriously, I'd bet some shit for brains reading your post will stalk her at quitting time and try to duplicate your feat!

Reports

Into N Out

Interesting night

I cruised by DV to check out the new little asian spinner. The yahoo board is accurate; she's pretty weird. She's cute, but weird. Anyhow, I didn't get a dance with her (or anyone) after seeing her terrible stage show, but I did meet her in the smoke area. She looked pretty messed up (like high or drunk; probably high). Long story short, she says she's going to take a cab home, and apparently, she lives in my town, which I mentioned, and she asks me for a ride. I was really hesitant (because she's weird and I didn't see it going anywhere aside from me being a taxi) , but I gave in. The ride home was lame, she didn't talk. I tried to make small talk but I was hardly successful. I gave up on the idea of trying to get anywhere (sexual) with her the moment we stepped out to my car to go home. Minimally, I wanted the car ride to be anything but awkward; it still was. Then out of the blue, when we're a mile from her pad she asks bluntly,"do you want to have sex?" I was totally caught off guard. I wanted to say yes, but it felt weird. We end up pulling over in a dark area, which made me nervous. To compliment her weirdness even more, she was like a corpse. She had bad kissing skills, and just didn't really do anything to get either of us in the mood. It was as if she literally just wanted a penis inside of her, just to see what it felt like. Once I finally got hard, it felt good, but it was hard to get into it. Kinda felt like doing it with a SW that's 100% all business. Takes the excitement out of it. I had to keep reminding myself that she's the one who asked to have sex, so she must have wanted it (right?. I tell myself) Nevertheless, I tried to finish up fast so I could get home. Finally did, and here I am writing this down, somewhat as a means to vent this incredibly strange night.

All that said, maybe amongst her weirdness, there may be some opportunity for action at the club. If not, ask her if she needs a ride home. LOL.

Posting Limitations