Rabbits Webcam
rubmaps.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 300 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Anfu

Visited today in the am. Met by Apple from Hong Kong. Probably the least impressive visit to this place in a long while.

All services covered, but cannot recommend this provider.

DN.

M10 Visit

Quote Originally Posted by DanimalForth  [View Original Post]
    As of late last week the two popular ladies were still on vacation. No return date was offered.
    I stopped in last week and saw Julie, one of the best trips to M10 I have had. But Sadly I have missed some of the others mentioned on here.

MIA at M10

As of late last week the two popular ladies were still on vacation. No return date was offered.

AMP Sun city west Camino del Sol

The woman you talk to in the front may not be the woman to get in the back. Each time she comes into the room you need to check and make sure its the same one. They dress the same.

Bad experience and Good experience

Hey all, visiting from Michigan and I have a couple of reviews for you. Before I leave any review, I just want to say the people here are so damn friendly in general, so thank you.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/Therapeu...ge-22/35829560

Went here. Paid the house price for. 4 to a lady hiding behind a glass and was sent to "get comfortable" in an incredibly freezing room (I went at 9 am). I got comfortable and a decent looking woman walked in. Just decent, maybe in her mid 40's. And she massaged me for a bit, I grazed her and she welcomed. The rest of what I will write is what I imagined. I imagined that I slowly pulled down her straps to reveal her bust still in the bra. After, she wanted to talk moolah. I offered $ for everything and she agreed. After she saw my member, she said she couldn't handle it and handed me the benjamin back and gave me a snarky attitude. So I asked her to keep massaging with her tata's revealed for. 5. She refused and just kept saying "regular massage" and it annoyed me how she kept repeating it so bad with an attitude, even after I said ok and she was massaging me. I couldn't take it anymore so I just left early and didn't leave a tip, as nothing really happened and I didn't stay long anyway.

Next, I tried to stop by a few other AMP's and all were closed (even though I called after opening times.). All of that happened until I stopped at the next place, which I will share my experience of now. : http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs...in-az/30276062.

I walked to the door of suite 4 (not suite 8, after reading your reviews about it here) and suite 4 was closed (Again AFTER opening time I showed up). I saw a cute girl in a car, gave her a glance, and could tell she worked there. I called the personal number on the ad and no one responded (shitty morning so far!) until finally I started my car and was about to give up when someone parked, unlocked the door, and went back to her car. Afterward, as expected, the cute girl opened the door, then I followed. LEXI (the cute girl's name) showed me in and told me to get comfortable after paying the house fee of $ . 5. She wouldn't discuss ANYTHING until I paid.

I wait in the room for a good 10 minutes or so with no one coming in. I felt like I was getting stiffed when I opened the door and asked what was taking so long. Well, the other girl didn't show up yet. She felt bad and said f it and left the door locked so we can enjoy ourselves. She gave me 3 options: 1. Massage with HE. 2. Massage and ending it with a mouth massage. 3. Massage the WHOLE BODY (which I took to understand as FS, and was correct). I opted for the 3rd option and it was, excuse me, f'ing amazing. Lexi had a nice bod with a great behind, really. She reminded me about the courtesy of a tip, and she damn well earned that courtesy. We went for a good while, a bit after the scheduled time too (30 min). It included CBJ, mish (in a couple diff ways), k9, and we were just all over each other. I tipped nice. 5, which seemed to be a lot based on her reaction. Oh well, I finally got my release. She even let me have some GFE DFK for a while. This place was awesome and didn't let me down when literally everyone else did.

Be safe, mongers, and so long Phoenix (leaving soon)!

Daisy!

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonNew  [View Original Post]
    I have dream with Daisy at Amazing. Young 20's and able to provide. Broken English but very enthusiastic with a 7 to 8 body score. 0. 4 for the house and 1. 4 for her for a hh CFS. All views are available in a very clean room. I went twice and repeat with Daisy. It was amazing hh. Treat her well, she is a keeper. I really enjoyed my visit to Phoenix. Stay safe.
    Where was amazing?

Amazing Daisy

I have dream with Daisy at Amazing. Young 20's and able to provide. Broken English but very enthusiastic with a 7 to 8 body score. 0. 4 for the house and 1. 4 for her for a hh CFS. All views are available in a very clean room. I went twice and repeat with Daisy. It was amazing hh. Treat her well, she is a keeper. I really enjoyed my visit to Phoenix. Stay safe.

Latin MP

Where is everyone's favorite latin persuasion place these days? My atf across from aloha seems to have dried up, unfortunately.

Same owner

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker30  [View Original Post]
    The new spa on 27th Ave and Glendale tucked next to Greyhound in suite 15, and 28th Dr and Cactus SUITE 4 (not 8), are owned by the same lady. I believe they are better than Relaxation Station on 28th Dr and Cactus, Suite 8.
    Thanks for the tip. I've always been happy at the greyhound. Easy to confuse the ones on 28th dr. As they state in their ad.

Same owner

The new spa on 27th Ave and Glendale tucked next to Greyhound in suite 15, and 28th Dr and Cactus SUITE 4 (not 8), are owned by the same lady. I believe they are better than Relaxation Station on 28th Dr and Cactus, Suite 8.

Rates

Quote Originally Posted by Swede69  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I need to comment on anfu as they are pretty busy as it is. But I don't see anyone mentioning them here. I had the best time outside of Asia here with a crazy wild masseuse whos name escapes me. A bit pricey for me (40 house 160 tip full service) But I don't regret it. I've been there twice and each time the girls have been cute and as we all know were probably a lot cuter 10 years ago. Was very good about negotiating me up in tip but her theatrics were amusing enough that I'm not mad about it. Might repeat if I can dicker her down a bit.
    I would expect to pay 200 for FS, with some only charging 150 or 160, plus a 40 or 50 entry fee. That is my experience going to numerous spas here.

Quote Originally Posted by Swede69  [View Original Post]
    The funny thing about this place is that sometimes the girl in the ad is there. I went twice looking for the stunner in the ad and saw her in the hallway. Booked a time with her, showed up and some older woman insisted she was "Wendy". Will not go back too many games here. I've had great luck at Anfu (asian) and the no name next to the greyhound on Glendale. (latina) Am planning to try Relaxation station on 28 dr soon. Will let all know.
    In regards to Relax St on 28th see post #4439 and I can also confirm I had an almost identical dream. In mine there was negotiations to remove the top which I reluctantly paid since I was expecting nude already. To make matters worse the therapist then proceeds to put on a rubber glove (five fingered version) to complete the deed. Odd and very rude people there.

Quote Originally Posted by ScooterLine  [View Original Post]
    This is the parlor that advertises nude body rub for 1. 2. The girls on the ad looked pretty hot so I figured I give it a shot. I walk in and ask a girl with a huge rack if she would honor the ad. She says "you ask too many questions". Big red flag. I should have bolted but she did have boobs so I paid. Not only was it not nude, I think she put on a sweatshirt to start the message. A lame massage and a very methodical HE. I don't think she smiled the entire session. If all the girls are like her they won't be in business very long. Oh well, for every ripoff parlor occasionally you'll find a gem. You never know unless you try. I am not a big fan of flat fee parlors. There is no incentive or the girl to give good service since she already has the money up front. If you are a good negotiator you can get want you want at a fair price. Stay away from this place.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    I visited this place this morning, wish the girl in the ad had been there, but we all know those are not actual. The lady I got was nice, friendly, pleasant, a little over weight, gave a terrible massage, and then started selling. I bought, had a good time, probably won't go back, nothing spectacular. I certainly wouldn't write home about it.
    The funny thing about this place is that sometimes the girl in the ad is there. I went twice looking for the stunner in the ad and saw her in the hallway. Booked a time with her, showed up and some older woman insisted she was "Wendy". Will not go back too many games here. I've had great luck at Anfu (asian) and the no name next to the greyhound on Glendale. (latina) Am planning to try Relaxation station on 28 dr soon. Will let all know.

Sun Sweet

Happened to drive by Lindsay and Broadway in the middle of the day and looked over at the AMP on NE corner. Saw sign in window and no lights on so I got curious.

Sign says they're closed and plan to be back after the holidays. Not sure what to make of that.

Not the best

Quote Originally Posted by TideLover  [View Original Post]
    I went by this one. http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs...f-you/34592753.

However I didn't see that girl in the pic but this place is FS. Typical door fee and tips.
    I visited this place this morning, wish the girl in the ad had been there, but we all know those are not actual. The lady I got was nice, friendly, pleasant, a little over weight, gave a terrible massage, and then started selling. I bought, had a good time, probably won't go back, nothing spectacular. I certainly wouldn't write home about it.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 300 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations