Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 276 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

AzGuy2

Shangri La Spa

Stopped by recently in the morning and had a decent time with Vicky. Good massage and so so extra's. You can message me for the juicy details if you are interested.

Reports

Desert Rat

My Opinion on non-Asian MP out of business

My limited experience with the non-Asian MP is the girls burn out and leave quickly. The Asian girls are usually stuck in the business because lack of fluency in English or work visa issues. The Latina and Caucasian girls can jump ship or land a sugar daddy any day. I know it sounds weird but guys do date MP girls and sometimes marry them. I guy in Phoenix started dating one years ago and they had a big fight. She yelled she was HIV positive (which turned out to be a lie) but he got pissed and killed her. Moral of the story: don't date massage parlor girls.

Reports

Slacker30

Glendale massage

Visited a rather new place at 54th Ave and Glendale on the north side of the street Saturday called I believe Crystal Spa. It is next to a child care, and across the street from Four Seasons Massage.

Paid the 40 and got busty Asian Mimi. She did a surprisingly good massage, got the kinks out, and then when she did the ball tickle prior to the flip, I knew FS was on the menu. Offered 140 and all was good. CBJ, DATY, and MISH. Not GFE but all in all a B session, not bad for 180 total.

I see a strange phenomena in Glendale and the surrounding area. Enchanted Forest and AAA are closed. Latina Bodyworks on 35th Ave is closed, but 3 new Asian spas are open. 2 on Glendale Ave and one on 43rd Ave south of Glendale.

Why are the non Asian spas gone but new Asian ones popping up?

Reports

BackDoorLover
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter3592  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    4 for the time, and I tipped her the same.

Reports

Desert Rat

Tahiti

I went to Tahiti Massage many moons ago and had a decent experience. Fairly good non-professional massage and therapist was verbal with me playing dog catcher. The only downside was that her breath could kill anything in the Star Wars universe. Her was ass was impressive and smelled better than her breath.

Reports

Butter3592

Visit

What was the damage?

Quote Originally Posted by BackDoorLover  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in last week in the afternoon. It's an almost hidden door amidst a few other shops on Northern Ave. Only one girl came to great me but I heard another (and smelled their asian food) somewhere down the hall. She wasn't very young and she never won any modeling contests, but oh well. She said her name was "Mimi" and though her accent was strong, I got the impression that she could understand English just fine.

Her massage while I was face down was great. She clearly has some training. On the flip it was all teasing until she offered to "help" me with my "problem" if I wouldn't cause any trouble. She wanted no trouble, and I wanted no trouble, but she did want a tip.

Ya, I'd go back.

Reports

Tooncinator

Belated captain's log

I've been pretty spoiled the last year, but mid-December I was faced with a boring weekend and took a voyage to Tahiti in Glendale, my favorite place a year ago. Neither my favorite Chinese lady or her "sister" were there (Kadi and Nancy), just one thick, middle-aged Asian. Maybe she's a Latina with an odd accent - Mimi, with long, dark hair.

Paid for an hour. I got a decent table shower, several minutes of ok back massage, then the flip. I had $ I was willing to part with. Cutting to the chase, she couldn't "talk" me to covered completion and switched to manual 5 minutes in. I finished in an unsatisfying manner and still had 35 minutes left. Instead of coming back to finish my massage, she went on to "help" the next guy who'd waited about 5 minutes.

I checked back in 3 weeks later and she was still the only one there. She tried to talk me in, and I mentioned how she'd only given me 30 minutes of my hour after I tipped her well. "I'll take good care of you! Um, no. I suspect Tahiti survives on 30-minutes-or-less hand action from the bar next door now.

Last year in early January I was treated to "Happy New Year" with the two sisters, very enthusiastically and at a reasonable rate. Leads to Kadi and Nancy would be appreciated!

Happy trails,

Tooncinator.
    Last edited by Tooncinator; 01-13-15 at 20:51. Reason: correct names

Reports

RagsDen

Tantra

And the answer is. No release on this first visit, and not sure if any will be available on future visits. I typically like to play things by ear, and she seems to be truly into Tantric teachings. Sensual? Some parts, but she never actually came near the boys, and I was draped with a small hand towel when face up. The massage was very good as she has strong hands, and I think she knows what she's talking about with regards to Tantra and Chakras. Just unfortunately no HE. That said, I will likely try again.

Quote Originally Posted by RagsDen  [View Original Post]
    Funny, this just popped up on BP:

http://phoenix.backpage.com/Therapeu...image=31155454

I'll definitely see her by next week, but if anyone takes the plunge this week, the only thing I'm curious about is if she smokes. Her voice and her looks don't quite fit IMO. But she does look hot IMO.

Reports

BackDoorLover

AIFAI in Glendale

Stopped in last week in the afternoon. It's an almost hidden door amidst a few other shops on Northern Ave. Only one girl came to great me but I heard another (and smelled their asian food) somewhere down the hall. She wasn't very young and she never won any modeling contests, but oh well. She said her name was "Mimi" and though her accent was strong, I got the impression that she could understand English just fine.

Her massage while I was face down was great. She clearly has some training. On the flip it was all teasing until she offered to "help" me with my "problem" if I wouldn't cause any trouble. She wanted no trouble, and I wanted no trouble, but she did want a tip.

Ya, I'd go back.

Reports

Slider42
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyRick2  [View Original Post]
    Visited the acupuncture place on Curry Rd and saw Coco about 1 month ago (forgot to post report! Sorry!

Went in and was greeted by Mamasan (amazing rack on her! Got taken into a room and told me that coco will be in shortly...

Damage was. 4 + $. 2 if I remember right.
    That place used to be my ATF but not as of late but this is what I do from tbe start to avoid the rushing.

Tell girl up front what you want. I always say a full hour, NICE TS (with a wink) and a good massage and if that goes well I hope you will treat me like my girlfriend after the massage.

IMO that sets the expectations from the start and she will know there will not be any extras if she rushes.

Reports

Max #01

Massage 10 is a "10"

After some research and after exchanging some PMs, I decided to visit Massage 10 while in town last week. It was everything guys said it would be. My technician, Barbie, was very tall for an Asian (5'6" or so) and slender. I'd put her age about 30. Her English was decent. She was my special friend for an hour.

Her TS, massage, ST, and extras were outstanding. The donation was as guys had previously mentioned -- about twice what we pay in DC-Balto. The quality was worth the extra donation and reminded me of how things used to be back here in DC.

Trusted seniors can PM for more details.

Have fun & be safe, especially between now and the Big Game.

Reports

RickyRick2
    Visited the acupuncture place on Curry Rd and saw Coco about 1 month ago (forgot to post report! Sorry!

Went in and was greeted by Mamasan (amazing rack on her! Got taken into a room and told me that coco will be in shortly. Coco came in about 5 minutes later so didn't have to.

Wait for long, sadly no TS or massage. Just straight to business / negotiating. Very nice body and seem very friendly / bubbly at first. Settled for $. 2 for FS *YMMV*, about 5 minutes of Hand and 5 minutes of CBJ. She was asking why I'm taking so long, makes me wonder how long the average guy last. Told her to take her time cause I still got 50 minutes left!

Went into mish and she finishes with hand. All the while rushing me like mad! Overall the session lasted about 25 minutes. Finished. She cleaned me up and talked for a bit. Told me to come back again. Not sure if I would go with her again. Overall was pretty good except for the rushing.

Damage was. 4 + $. 2 if I remember right.

Reports

Joe Trainer

Sufei reflexology

I went based on this.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/thp/4841001561.html

I admit, the BEST massage I have ever received. 90 minutes for $50.

No extras available at all.

I will return for the massage again though.

BTW. I went to Zen on Bell first, and it was locked up (noon on Saturday then again at 4). Are they gone?

Reports

DoToDont
    Quote Originally Posted by RagsDen  [View Original Post]
    Funny, this just popped up on BP:

http://phoenix.backpage.com/Therapeu...image=31155454

I'll definitely see her by next week, but if anyone takes the plunge this week, the only thing I'm curious about is if she smokes. Her voice and her looks don't quite fit IMO. But she does look hot IMO.
    I am interested to know the results in you TOFTT.

Reports

Desert Rat

Red Butterfly different lady

Had to go to Sun City and I never go to MP in that city. Went to Red Butterfly and Meena was gone. Tall Korean / Chinese gal, very skinny with extremely long and straight hair. Better than average non-pro massage. Her name is Ynina (SP?) Tiny tits and ass made me finish quickly. She is also extremely tight and can tense her vagina. I still like Meena better but Ynina is a very close second.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 276 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations