Sun4rx
The Companion Guru
SunRX

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 310 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Visiting Town this week, any suggestions?

So I'm headed to phoenix / tempe later this week and hoping someone can point me in the right direction for an independent provider with a good track record of service. I do not do massage parlors as I hate having to haggle or negotiation so if you know of an excellent "independent" provider that does Incall or outcall shoot me a private message or reply here. Appreciate any input!

Oriental massage on Curry rd, Tempe

Location: Oriental Massage on Curry Rd, east of Scottsdale Rd about 1/2 mile. Just north of the 202.

Good experience with Nana. Young, attractive korean, thin, very willing to please. Worth every dollar.

Terrible experience with JOY. Young, very attractive Korean with a nice body but TERRIBLE attitude. Only in it for the money. She will try to get every dollar out of you. I walked away feeling disrespected and cheated after dropping 1. 25 for a terrible experience. Plus she will hustle you out the door as fast as she can (. 5 hour session turns into a. 1 hour session). She works a lot of hours at this location so there is a good chance to get her.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Journaz  [View Original Post]
    Wait so USA Spa where the heavily mentioned Mya was raided?
    Absolutely not. The uh. Pawn shop. Yeah that's where I was.

I hadn't heard about mya.

Massage location recommendations Near Scottsdale / Phoenix

Hello mongers,

I am from Virginia, I will be visiting that area.

June 4-10 I would like to have a few reasonable.

Places or people to visit during my stay. Can anyone.

Recommend a few I should visit?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by AzskyDiver  [View Original Post]
    I guess it's a good idea to buy something from a shop in the complex. I don't know how many times I ate at tocis pizza. LOL.
    Wait so USA Spa where the heavily mentioned Mya was raided?

Quote Originally Posted by AzHiker54  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, I have a very good report on VIP Spa on Southern, just south of Val Vista. I have been there multiple times, and always have a happy FS ending. I have seen Cindy, most of the.

Times, she is a middle aged but very well put together Chinese lady. Be careful what you ask for as far as massage goes. She can give you a very hard, massage, or anything under. She is very nice though, and asks if she is hurting you.

I usually reach under her short dress (all she ever wears, nothing underneath at all) and play with her ass, this is when we discuss what I want. I pay. 6 for hour massage, then go $1 for.

CFS. She puts the hat on with her mouth, and its all this old timer can do to not cum in her mouth. She loves to be fucked, and is very fun to play with. Fake tits, but very small nipples.

Loves to have them sucked. I guess I have been there 5-6 times over the last year and ALWAYS had luck. Of special note, most all of the ladies (I've seen 3 different) will tease you while.

Your still on your tummy with a little ass play, lignum massage. This always drives me mad, and gets me ready.

At the end, a very nice clean up by the ladies, a bottle of cold water, a hug and please cum back. I have always left refreshed, (sometimes sore from massage) and empty. Just be a gentleman, and discrete.
    Thank you for the tip. I decided to try out the massage. Payed for an hour. Got the same lady. But her name is slightly different than Cindy. Super sweet short older lady. Bra didn't come off but I got a nice view none the less. Not big up top and I couldn't tell if they were fake, but certainly fun looking. Excellent massage. I was hoping even harder, but it was well above average for a place like this. I offered the donation you mentioned and she asked for a little bit more than that. Overall a nice experience. I was in and out in 30 minutes so I'll just opt for the half hour next time. I'll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Checkers999  [View Original Post]
    True -- maybe add: "I was not involved in any sexual activities". In a similar situation I know two people who were contacted. One cooperated and gave a detailed story how nothing happen, the other said he wasn't speaking without his lawyer. The one who didn't speak was left alone, the one who cooperated got his words twisted in the report and was screwed big time. They can and will twist everything you say. And they will try to trick you into contradicting yourself. Be careful.
    100% agree it is the best route to say nothing. They can and WILL twist your words. Be polite, friendly, and kindly refuse to answer any questions. Don't be a jerk, just be smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Finaqua  [View Original Post]
    Not very good advice to go down a road where you're knowingly telling falsehoods to a police officer, especially with video cameras everywhere. Instead perhaps, "Respectfully, officer, I have nothing to say at this time". Done and done.
    True -- maybe add: "I was not involved in any sexual activities". In a similar situation I know two people who were contacted. One cooperated and gave a detailed story how nothing happen, the other said he wasn't speaking without his lawyer. The one who didn't speak was left alone, the one who cooperated got his words twisted in the report and was screwed big time. They can and will twist everything you say. And they will try to trick you into contradicting yourself. Be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJon  [View Original Post]
    ... just shut your mouth and say you went to the store around the corner or just say you went for a legit massage since they couldn't prove any money was exchanged unless you used a card.
    Not very good advice to go down a road where you're knowingly telling falsehoods to a police officer, especially with video cameras everywhere. Instead perhaps, "Respectfully, officer, I have nothing to say at this time". Done and done.

10 Month investigation wonder how many they will actually contact. I'm guessing its one of those just shut your mouth and say you went to the store around the corner or just say you went for a legit massage since they couldn't prove any money was exchanged unless you used a card.
    I guess it's a good idea to buy something from a shop in the complex. I don't know how many times I ate at tocis pizza. LOL.

10 Month investigation wonder how many they will actually contact. I'm guessing its one of those just shut your mouth and say you went to the store around the corner or just say you went for a legit massage since they couldn't prove any money was exchanged unless you used a card.
    My impression was that they intend to make contact for an emotional appeal rather than for prosecution. From context it sounded like they would probably describe the girls being forced to work long hours and sleeping on the floor then keeping little of their earnings. I couldn't say that for sure though.

10 Month

Quote Originally Posted by DanimalForth  [View Original Post]
    It was a long investigation so I'm sure they accumulated plenty of license plates from the parking lot.

Client contact

Quote Originally Posted by AzskyDiver  [View Original Post]
    Good luck with that. It's not like most clients left a business card with all of their personal info. Always pay cash.
    It was a long investigation so I'm sure they accumulated plenty of license plates from the parking lot.

I drove by there yesterday coming from an appointment and saw several Tempe PD vehicles and several cops in front of it. I tried to post a report yesterday but I couldn't do it from my phone for some reason. I wasn't planning on stopping, but just happened to be driving by when I saw all the LE activity. Hopefully there were no clients in there at the time! Stay safe gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by DanimalForth  [View Original Post]
    Amazing was in the news today. Radio report said they're "going to make contact" with clientele.

VIP on Southern is Outstanding

Hi all, I have a very good report on VIP Spa on Southern, just south of Val Vista. I have been there multiple times, and always have a happy FS ending. I have seen Cindy, most of the.

Times, she is a middle aged but very well put together Chinese lady. Be careful what you ask for as far as massage goes. She can give you a very hard, massage, or anything under. She is very nice though, and asks if she is hurting you.

I usually reach under her short dress (all she ever wears, nothing underneath at all) and play with her ass, this is when we discuss what I want. I pay. 6 for hour massage, then go $1 for.

CFS. She puts the hat on with her mouth, and its all this old timer can do to not cum in her mouth. She loves to be fucked, and is very fun to play with. Fake tits, but very small nipples.

Loves to have them sucked. I guess I have been there 5-6 times over the last year and ALWAYS had luck. Of special note, most all of the ladies (I've seen 3 different) will tease you while.

Your still on your tummy with a little ass play, lignum massage. This always drives me mad, and gets me ready.

At the end, a very nice clean up by the ladies, a bottle of cold water, a hug and please cum back. I have always left refreshed, (sometimes sore from massage) and empty. Just be a gentleman, and discrete.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 310 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations