Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 268 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Desert Rat

Other cities

Quote Originally Posted by Spardelf  [View Original Post]
    So is it a bad idea to hit up some mp's in Glendale area? I will be up there next weekend and was thinking about trying a couple in that area. Also Scottsdale area, will be there for business.
    Cities on the West side of Phoenix are packed so close together you can easily avoid Glendale. I choose AMP in the City of Peoria on the West side. Mesa on the East side is loaded with AMP. I usually park a block away and only carry cash, car key, and one identification card. Good luck.

Reports

NorthScotts2
    I'm not exactly sure what the risk to patrons may be but I have been told LEO has been into at least two different establishments recently in the Glendale area. Those were overt visits. Other visits have been made to other places where LEO didn't state who they were but they were digging. If that is the case, they are watching from a distance so I would be careful about where you park and keep your wits about you. Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Spardelf  [View Original Post]
    So is it a bad idea to hit up some mp's in Glendale area? I will be up there next weekend and was thinking about trying a couple in that area. Also Scottsdale area, will be there for business.

Reports

Spardelf

Glendale mp's

Reports

TucsonTaoist

Massage 10 Mimi!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Good looking, enthusiastic and SKILLED! Me likey!

Reports

LikeSmSmooth2

Re: Bay One Apple

The Bay One signs are gone now too? I can't stand the idea of Apple being gone. There is no way we will find another like her. I've actually been worried that something bad has happened to her. It's a strange feeling. First time I've ever cared where they go. I can't believe no one has any intel on her.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to Bay One for awhile but looks like they're closed (signs are gone, doors locked) That explains why the number doesn't work.

IMO, M10 hasn't been the same after new management. But if you like M10, check out Golden at Tempe.

Not sure where Apple has gone but she did came from M10 before she was at Bay One.

Reports

FloatMyBoat

This woman didn't even own Zen

Quote Originally Posted by DavePHX  [View Original Post]
    Zen Spa busted on 64th Ave / Bell.

In the ongoing effort to combat the dangers of sexual tension release Glendale PD conducted undercover operations between May 20 and Aug 13th before the bust including raid on owners home (61 yr old female).

Asian Owner arrested for felony criminal enterprise, prostitution, maintaining a house of prostitution and receiving earnings of a prostitute.

Asian worker arrested as she left the business for solicitation of prostitution.

During the search unpackaged condoms were found in hidden locations.

Owner admitted to police she had solicited customers for sex two or three times a week court paperwork showed. She also said she knew worker was committing acts of prostitution at the business according to the probable cause statement.
    Glendale PD and Phoenix PD busted this lady 61 years old and she did not own the place. Some of the officers they are using speak Chinese and comments she made trust me were in listening to her conversations in Mandarine either with friends or someone else. She also does not do FS as I have know her for years and gives great massage, but common look at her, do you need FS that bad. Because we are such a backward country a HJ is solicitation and is considered prostitution in this country. Now that is messed up.

They put a GPS tracker on her car to find area she lived and then just waited for her to go home and got the apartment number.

Glendale is doing all they can do to close all the shops before the Super Bowl.

Until the Super Bowl is over I am staying out of Glendale shops as I don't want them knocking on my door and asking questions on my massage experience.

Oh, do not use credit cards. They pulled all the receipts at Zen.

Be safe, and keep and eye out. Park a long way from all the shops, as they may get your plate also. I am not chicken little on this one.

Reports

WhiteSun777

Bay one closed?

Haven't been to Bay One for awhile but looks like they're closed (signs are gone, doors locked) That explains why the number doesn't work.

IMO, M10 hasn't been the same after new management. But if you like M10, check out Golden at Tempe.

Not sure where Apple has gone but she did came from M10 before she was at Bay One.

Quote Originally Posted by DoToDont  [View Original Post]
    Hi:

New to the forum and new to AZ. Have tried a couple of AMPs and not impressed at this time. Used to fantastic services from apartment based k-girls in the bay area. , so the bar is pretty high.

To share info, met with Jade in M10 - average experience that gets the job done. No Kissing, CBJ. Damage was 60 + 140. Good attitude, but no repeat. Looks 7, Service 7.

I had been to bay one and met with Apple, FS was not there, but excellent massage with a nice ending; but number is not reachable anymore. Anyone has any luck at bay one? Is there FS?

I am slightly nervous about visiting AMPs here. Would prefer an apartment based agency. I tried the Thai agency advertised in backpage, will add in the review there. But service was good. Angie - looks 8, service 8.

Not much information in asian providers in Phx, do they exist UTR?

Reports

Head Banger

Not many Asians

LEO is pretty busy, outside of some AMPs, there isn't much. Not sure how the Thai manage, but if you feel safe with them then that is the only asian GFE type experience you can get in the phx area I know about.

Quote Originally Posted by DoToDont  [View Original Post]
    Hi:

New to the forum and new to AZ. Have tried a couple of AMPs and not impressed at this time. Used to fantastic services from apartment based k-girls in the bay area. , so the bar is pretty high.

To share info, met with Jade in M10 - average experience that gets the job done. No Kissing, CBJ. Damage was 60 + 140. Good attitude, but no repeat. Looks 7, Service 7.

I had been to bay one and met with Apple, FS was not there, but excellent massage with a nice ending; but number is not reachable anymore. Anyone has any luck at bay one? Is there FS?

I am slightly nervous about visiting AMPs here. Would prefer an apartment based agency. I tried the Thai agency advertised in backpage, will add in the review there. But service was good. Angie - looks 8, service 8.

Reports

DoToDont

SPA in Chandler.

I have been going to this place a few time as they have some decent looking asians giving a very good massage. I have had sessions with 4 different girls there.

2 of them are totally legit. Great massage.

The other two gave some hints of more availability -from self-finish to joining in the fun for a good HJ. Both of them allow reasonable roaming of hands. But they are very careful in keeping their eyes on the door. Definitely a sign of nervousness on their part.

This place is good for people who needs a legit massage and 1 or 2 of them might offer an HJ.

Willing to provide info via PM, but need to be careful as this unit definitely looks like a legit place and do not want to get them in trouble.

Reports

DoToDont

Bay one spa?

Hi:

Reports

Riffraff26

Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Johndoe25  [View Original Post]
    Try Jade, petite with nice ass. They also have table showers.
    Swung by yesterday and asked for Jade. She wasn't working but Angel was. A very worthy substitution.

Reports

Ralf511

Watch out

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnboy49  [View Original Post]
    The girl running this is Kim, She has been on BP along time. Very mixed reviews mostly not good. She has had a number of different #'s I have not seen her due to reviews putting me off.

Reports

Riffraff26

Zen

Bummer, I liked this place.

Quote Originally Posted by DavePHX  [View Original Post]

In the ongoing effort to combat the dangers of sexual tension release Glendale PD conducted undercover operations between May 20 and Aug 13th before the bust including raid on owners home (61 yr old female).

Asian Owner arrested for felony criminal enterprise, prostitution, maintaining a house of prostitution and receiving earnings of a prostitute.

Asian worker arrested as she left the business for solicitation of prostitution.

Owner admitted to police she had solicited customers for sex two or three times a week court paperwork showed. She also said she knew worker was committing acts of prostitution at the business according to the probable cause statement.

Reports

Riffraff26

AtF gone

Finally had a chance to swing in here today. Asked for Joanna and was told she no longer works there. I cried a little inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblesavage01  [View Original Post]
    Yep Joanna used to work there, as well as Karen and Dulce.

What time did you drive by.

Would like confirmation that it indeed is open, last time the double security doors were locked and I assumed that they were out of the game.

--NS.

Reports

DavePHX

Zen Spa busted on 64th Ave / Bell

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 268 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations