Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 269 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Azman84

Have to confirm about Savanah aswell

Yes go for Savanah, she does gave the best Nuru in town, and real pics aswell.

Reports

DoToDont

Savanaah. Older, but excellent B2 B / Nuru session.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyRick2  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to get a nice B2 B bodyrub or something sensual along that line. HJ / BJ / FS would be nice but not required.

Any suggestions? Preferably caucasian ladies =).
    http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ng-38/25973850

Reports

Jw No Phx
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyRick2  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to get a nice B2 B bodyrub or something sensual along that line. HJ / BJ / FS would be nice but not required.

Search Backpage. I've seen a few advertising there at times. I have no personal experience with them. Let us know how it works for you.

Jw.

Reports

B1942

Papago

Spent a little time here. Excellent touch, a real massage, hands only at the end. If you like the back rub, I would recommend it.

Reports

RickyRick2

Reports

DoToDont

Apple. Bay One.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeSmSmooth2  [View Original Post]
    The Bay One signs are gone now too? I can't stand the idea of Apple being gone. There is no way we will find another like her. I've actually been worried that something bad has happened to her. It's a strange feeling. First time I've ever cared where they go. I can't believe no one has any intel on her.
    Was around that part of town and drove by what is now formerly bay one. Reminded me of te best massage and fun in AZ with the amazing Apple. If there are other providers who are similar to Apple in service, please recommend. PM is always welcome.

Going to drink to Apple tonight. A wonderful provider who has vanished: hope she is safe and sound somewhere.

DTD.

Reports

TucsonTaoist

Massage 10 vs Golden Massage

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    IMO, M10 hasn't been the same after new management. But if you like M10, check out Golden at Tempe.
    I saw Cherry at Golden Massage Tempe. Nice looking woman. She has had a child so there were some barely visible stretch marks and associated internal capacity increase. Good experience, though not as good as Massage 10 Mimi IMO.

I did enjoy her comment, "That's a $200 dick!"
    Last edited by TucsonTaoist; 09-24-14 at 11:29. Reason: punctuation

Reports

Desert Rat

How I deal with LE

I have only been questioned once about an AMP and it was not in the State of Arizona. First thing I did was be very polite something I was always to with LE. Second I simply said I received a massage. The officer questioned me about any sexual contact. I said no and the I kept my underwear on during the massage. He seemed satisfied and let me go. I consider this my primary goal when having contact with LE is that I be allowed to leave. Being a smart ass or saying you have rights is the equivalent of saying throw me in the back of your car or arrest me for loitering. Don't be a dick but don't say anything stupid either. If you admit to a crime you will not be allowed to leave.

Reports

Spardelf

Le

Quote Originally Posted by NorthScotts2  [View Original Post]
    It's just sometimes more precautions are need including being prepared to not be a dipshit if you get pulled over when you are leaving. Asian star in Mesa was canvased and when a patron left he was pulled over and spilled the beans on everything he wasn't suppose to be doing. He should have only been there for a massage. Anyway, just be smart that's all anyone was saying and yes you are correct, it is happening everywhere.
    Ok I get the whole don't be an idiot unlike this fool in Mesa you wrote about. So what can LE do just pulling you over? I thought they had to either get some kind of admission or catch you like in the act right?

Reports

Spardelf

Le

Quote Originally Posted by NorthScotts2  [View Original Post]
    It's just sometimes more precautions are need including being prepared to not be a dipshit if you get pulled over when you are leaving. Asian star in Mesa was canvased and when a patron left he was pulled over and spilled the beans on everything he wasn't suppose to be doing. He should have only been there for a massage. Anyway, just be smart that's all anyone was saying and yes you are correct, it is happening everywhere.
    Wow that guy sounds like a real winner. So when LE is canvasing one of these places they like to pull over the people that come out? What could they possibly do other than ask you if you were up to no good? Can't imagine telling them all that like this fool in Mesa. I think they would have to like walk in on your in the act correct?

Reports

NorthScotts2

No one said not go

Quote Originally Posted by SexPerve  [View Original Post]
    Exactly what city of Glendale wants all clients to be chickens. Guess what le is out everywhere in AZ.

Reports

Desert Rat

Fried Chicken Man

Quote Originally Posted by SexPerve  [View Original Post]
    Exactly what city of Glendale wants all clients to be chickens. Guess what le is out everywhere in AZ.
    Peoria has a police force? Are you sure? Roll me in flour baby.

Reports

SexPerve

Chicken men

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat  [View Original Post]
    Cities on the West side of Phoenix are packed so close together you can easily avoid Glendale. I choose AMP in the City of Peoria on the West side. Mesa on the East side is loaded with AMP. I usually park a block away and only carry cash, car key, and one identification card. Good luck.

Reports

Desert Rat

Other cities

Quote Originally Posted by Spardelf  [View Original Post]
    So is it a bad idea to hit up some mp's in Glendale area? I will be up there next weekend and was thinking about trying a couple in that area. Also Scottsdale area, will be there for business.
    Cities on the West side of Phoenix are packed so close together you can easily avoid Glendale. I choose AMP in the City of Peoria on the West side. Mesa on the East side is loaded with AMP. I usually park a block away and only carry cash, car key, and one identification card. Good luck.

Reports

NorthScotts2
    I'm not exactly sure what the risk to patrons may be but I have been told LEO has been into at least two different establishments recently in the Glendale area. Those were overt visits. Other visits have been made to other places where LEO didn't state who they were but they were digging. If that is the case, they are watching from a distance so I would be careful about where you park and keep your wits about you. Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Spardelf  [View Original Post]
    So is it a bad idea to hit up some mp's in Glendale area? I will be up there next weekend and was thinking about trying a couple in that area. Also Scottsdale area, will be there for business.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 269 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations