Camplacecash
Scroguard.com
Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 282 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba1979  [View Original Post]
    Every time I read a Stomp 2 post I think of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPBDMihPRJA
    Thank you Bubba1979.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

In Honor of Stomp.

Quote Originally Posted by Stomp2  [View Original Post]
    Meaning that your results may vary. Some may end up getting something more or different with the provider.
    Every time I read a Stomp 2 post I think of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPBDMihPRJA

Quote Originally Posted by AbsLover  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys.

I am new and I do not understand what "YMMV" means. Could one of you guys explain it to me?

Thank you.

Your Mileage May Vary
    Meaning that your results may vary. Some may end up getting something more or different with the provider.

What does "YMMV" Means?

Hello guys.

I am new and I do not understand what "YMMV" means. Could one of you guys explain it to me?

Thank you.

Your Mileage May Vary

Quote Originally Posted by AzHunt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to see this girl? Does she really look like this?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs...table/32307384
    Pretty sure the location is actually a parlor in a strip mall next to a few mexican shops and YMMV on which girl you get.

Not so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xtr61  [View Original Post]
    Hi DoToDont, this is the place next to Wal-Mart at Kyrene / Chandler Blvd. YMMV, but my gal gave every indication that she wanted to please me at the end. Chemistry and vibe plays a role I think. This place is comfortable, not the prison cell entryway with video surveillance. It's got an open foyer and curtains over the rooms. So by this one would think there would no HE action from my experience. But that wasn't the case at all. I just stripped down buck naked and got under the single loose sheet on the table. She figured out what I was about within the first 5 min. Casually brush her leg, etc. Provide indicators. An experienced woman knows if you're a go. This place was fun. Clean, mellow and sensual. Not sleazy like many places in mesa. Older workers but they know what their doing. If your looking for an M10 FS experience with a young hottie, this is not the place. It fits a niche.
    I went to this place on just this past weekend. Had a therapist named Mary, probably in her 40's slim built. It was my first time to this place and when asked I said it was. She let my hands roam all over but not under but in the end it was zero. I thought by her letting me roam it was a go for sure. Paid my 60 and left unhappy.

Olive and 51st avenue

Little massage place on 51st avenue and Olive. Went there today. $40 for half an hour with table shower.

Pretty stacked asian gave a nice table shower with lots of teasing. Back to room and rub was pathetic. Very light and no skill. Flip and $60 for topless HJ. Great breasts big see's. Let hands roam. Better than average.

Too good to be true?

Has anyone been to see this girl? Does she really look like this?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs...table/32307384

M10 Massage 10 Location

Easy to find, right next door to the Pizza Hut and Tom's BBQ.

NW Corner of South Country Club Drive and West Southern Avenue. Parking is pretty tight but you can park in the main shopping center and walk over.

Very good staff and the girls are very pleasant to be around.

Good Luck!

M10 ad

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNever  [View Original Post]
    Thanks boldly for reply on camila place. I stopped by and got no answer on the door so glad I read that before I tried again. I saw a few posts on m10. Would someone mind PMing me the location? I can't find anything near that name. Might have to make an anfu run!
    http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs...lieve/25117959

M10 and sun city

Thanks boldly for reply on camila place. I stopped by and got no answer on the door so glad I read that before I tried again. I saw a few posts on m10. Would someone mind PMing me the location? I can't find anything near that name. Might have to make an anfu run!

Quote Originally Posted by Aoxox  [View Original Post]
    I went here about a year ago. Definetly not the girls in the pictures.

AM Golden Massage

AM Golden massage advertises on both BP and CL and is located in Sun City on 99th ave south of Bell Road. I stopped by last Tuesday and had a great time. PM me for the details if you are interested. Another great place.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 282 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations