The Companion Guru
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 307 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Casey FTW

Had a great massage from Casey recently, had been a long time since I had seen her. I was very glad I returned. Left very refreshed, and relaxed.

Latina's

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfBewbs  [View Original Post]
    This place was strange. Hot taller latina gave a absolutly horrible massage with a michael j fox handshake (no emotion very robotic). Prices start at $140 and upsale to $$$ which is insane for the offer. Will not ever. Ever go back.
    This is how you do it Sir. Nice report. I like the fact that you come to this board and boom start doing reports without asking questions first. Excellent.

Latinas in downtown mesa.

This place was strange. Hot taller latina gave a absolutly horrible massage with a michael j fox handshake (no emotion very robotic). Prices start at $140 and upsale to $$$ which is insane for the offer. Will not ever. Ever go back.

Fake pic but fine not so young ladies

http://phoenix.backpage.com/Therapeu...smile/24924777

As the title have said, all pics on this AMP are fake. But, the ladies out there are just fine if I may say the least. I had a dream the other week and saw Wendy, fairly new hair do and.

I Didn't recognize her. Proceeded with an average massage and on the flip, she grab a hold of the one eye jack and FS was offered on the table and I thought of partaking and when went.

For it. At the end, I didn't get my fill. Somethings lacking, youthfulness? I guest. But don't get me wrong, she's still one fine not so young of a lady. Now I can say I came and I conquer.

But its time to move on and look for new horizon.

Happy Hunting.

Besafe!

Princess Spa

Massage at princess spa was ok, Big burly lady. Mechanical. I was starting to feel like the mesa area sucked, so I went on a hunch and then something Amazing happened LOL. $$ is a bit steep after door fee though.

Soda

Does anyone know where soda is at? Just back in Az for the wknd and wanting to see her before I head back. Would appreciate the help.

Amazing Spa

Quote Originally Posted by Shyguy99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this place? Please PM me I've been eyeing for a while.
    Well I for one can tell you that it is "Amazing. But, not as amazing as your long list of detailed reports and boundless info on Massage Parlors throughout the valley.

Moon Lake

Wendy said Moon Lake is moving.

Just three doors West is all.

Wendy also talked about a new girl.

She said that the new girl is petite.

Wendy is always lots of fun and very accommodating.

Amazing spa

Quote Originally Posted by DontKnowMe19  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't, you need to earn your stripes. If all your asking is for info and not providing any, than no. Sorry, but we're not risking what we know for you.
    Does anyone have info on this place? Please PM me I've been eyeing for a while.

Mid Session

Agents came in with rifles trained on the massage table yelling to show your hands and put your genitals on the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by Finaqua  [View Original Post]
    Would you please provide more details? You were mid-session, heard a commotion and what happened specifically?

Amazing Spa

Been eyeing this one for a while. Curious if anyone has had a positive experience? Feel free to PM.

Most likely not

Quote Originally Posted by TinaSi  [View Original Post]
    Will you share your experiences and information of this place.
    I wouldn't, you need to earn your stripes. If all your asking is for info and not providing any, than no. Sorry, but we're not risking what we know for you.

Learning

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba1979  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I have intel. What does that even mean?
    Will you share your experiences and information of this place.

Yes & NO

Does anybody have any intel on this place?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-call/38888780
    Being a Newbie, welcome to the board.

Please TOFTT & report.

Build credibility.

To answer your question, it's a simple rub & tug with up selling.

Be safe & happy hunting.

JAMES J.

Intel

Does anybody have any intel on this place?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-call/38888780
    Yes. I have intel. What does that even mean?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 307 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations