Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 274 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Desert Rat

Red Butterfly Again

Saw Mina again at Red Butterfly in Phoenix. See my post 11-7-14 for details. She is still cute and Korean. My new West side AMP. I am still trying out other East side AMP and have yet to choose a favorite. There is too much turnover at the East side AMP.

Reports

Daddio1542

Sadie in Sun City. Eureka

Have to tell you all about an unorthodox but rather satisfying encounter I had with Sadie in Sun City. It was last Friday evening and I called the parlor based on a review on the e review board earlier that week. (I've probably been to about 80% of the parlors out there and they're either Asian with good value for the buck but usually unatttractive middle aged Chinese women. Or fairly hot white, black or hispanic girls that upsell after tickling your back for 5 minutes.) I asked if Sadie was available and the girl on the other end of the line said she was so I told her I would be there in 5 minutes, since I was only a mile or two away. When I arrived, I noticed the parlor was very well decorated and seemed pretty upscale. I asked the girl who greeted me if she was Sadie, and to my delight she said yes. She collected the $50 room fee and walked around and let me in the door and took me to the room where the session would take place.

Sadie is tall at 5'9" brunette with a thin athletic body and a very nice ass in her yoga pants. She has a pretty face, and we got along very well. The ONLY problem I had with the entire session (almost a full hour) was that after I disrobed and laid down, it took her almost a full 10 minutes to return. I'm not 100% sure if she is the girl in the pictures because of the dim lights, but I would say I'm 95% sure. If you saw her in the bar or the grocery store, you would definitely want to fuck her.

I'm not going into detail about our session, I don't want to cause her or the other girls there any trouble. What I can say is that I will definitely go back and see her. After our hour, I asked about another girl named Cody from the same place that was reviewed also, and Sadie wanted to introduce us. Cody was busy with another client so I was unable to meet her but she has a 8/8 review also. Sadie said she was really cool.

In lieu of juicy details, you can PM me if you're cool and I will give them to you.

As far as the unorthodox part, the session progressed entirely without discussion of gratuity. She asked me what I like and I told her what I liked. That's it. When the session was over and I finished getting dressed, I was expecting some guidance on the tip. She did not offer any. I left her a tip based on what I feel I would have spent for a similar experience with a BP or EROS girl of the same quality of service as well as her physical appearance. Then I subtracted 50 so I could come on here and brag to you guys about what a great deal I got, JK.

Appearance 8/10. I decided she is the girl in the ad pics, with a great set of fake ones.

Body 9/10. A great, great ass and no fat on her whatsoever.

Attitude 10/10. I mean really, did practically everything and let me tip on the honor system (YMMV). Never has this happened to me and I'm thankful for it.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs...n-new/30523005

Reports

DavePHX
    Mass arrests at Massage Envy. All over the USA And Phoenix in the past.

I have noted recently many males charged with sexual assault. I assumed it had nothing to do with prostitution but that is what many male massage theapisrts have been charged with both in the past in Phoenix and more recently many arrests in 13 states. Mostly complaints by female customers against males therapists. One recent sexual assault male was on the news as a massage theapist at Camelback when with charges by two women.

Although I can't find anything related to recent Phoenix Massage Envy arrests Phoenix (actually Scottsdale) has their national headquarters.

Mostly male thearpists charged with sexual assault of women who get outraged. Nationally, "they are averaging a sexual assault every 22 days reports Indianapolis WRTV on 12/9/2014.

ABC15 found a trend of alleged sexual abuses by massage therapists at a popular massage chain in Phoenix and nationwide.

Victoriax xxxx is one of the victims of those alleged sexual assaults. "You're putting people at risk every day. You're not doing anything to stop it," she said. She wants to share her story to stop others from getting hurt. (by touching breasts?

In Arizona, we found nine documented victims of sexual assault or misconduct at Massage Envy franchises in civil lawsuits and indictments. Most of the victims filed lawsuits against the alleged perpetrators and Massage Envy's corporate body. Of the seven cases in Arizona regarding sexual assaults at Massage Envy franchises, only three of the perpetrators were charged with a crime. All of them accepted plea agreements to lesser charges and were sentenced with probation.

The Arizona State Board of Massage Therapy licenses therapists in our state, and they can take them away if the therapist breaks any of the state statutes regarding massage therapy. We reviewed violations issued by the board and found that, in the last decade, more than half of the massage therapists who were disciplined by the state were disciplined for some kind of sexual activity with a client. It is unclear how many of those therapists worked for Massage Envy franchises.

Statement from Massage Envy: We find reports of inappropriate conduct as appalling as anyone. The 45,000 guests who visit our more than 1,000 franchised locations every day expect to enjoy a wellness experience in a safe and comfortable environment. Our stringent hiring requirements, along with the industry's most comprehensive therapist training program, and our industry-leading policies and procedures (including our zero tolerance policy against inappropriate conduct) ensure that's exactly what is delivered. Over the last several years, we have invested millions of dollars in personnel, programs, policies and procedures that are aimed at getting to zero incidents of inappropriate conduct. We have also terminated 17 franchise agreements in the last two years for violation of our policies surrounding inappropriate conduct. We will not rest until we get to zero.

Regarding the broader Massage Envy complaints, ABC15 Phoenix has a 4 minute of news show from November 2014 at http://www.abc15.com/news/local-news...t-massage-envy.

Reports

TucsonTaoist

I like Massage 10 in Mesa

Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    DC senior making my first trip to PHX since Jan 2009. Based on posts back in those days, I visited Aztec and had a memorable experience. When I was checking in for the current LMP scene, I was disappointed to read that Aztec closed a few months ago. Over the last year of posts, there doesn't appear to be a replacement for Aztec that stands out. If I'm missing something, or if the right answer is UTR, I would he grateful for advice via PMs or posts.

Thanks and be safe -- Max.
    I've yet to have an even mediocre experience there! Southern and Country Club if memory serves.

Reports

Max #01

Any Standout LMPs These Days?

DC senior making my first trip to PHX since Jan 2009. Based on posts back in those days, I visited Aztec and had a memorable experience. When I was checking in for the current LMP scene, I was disappointed to read that Aztec closed a few months ago. Over the last year of posts, there doesn't appear to be a replacement for Aztec that stands out. If I'm missing something, or if the right answer is UTR, I would he grateful for advice via PMs or posts.

Thanks and be safe -- Max.

Reports

Desert Rat

Great Spa Glendale

I am have had several wonderful experiences at Great Spa in Glendale over many years. However, I think the owner should now change the name to Not so Great Spa. They used to have two Asian women available to choose from most of the business day. At one time they had a beautiful Chinese girl in her 20's that was very pretty. Today when I went the lady working was more like a Mamasan that would be running the desk at a good spa in California or the. See. She said the owner now only one woman and they mostly rotate in from Southern California. Heidi did a better than average nonprofessional massage. She agreed to CFS and everything was okay until she flipped over for me to play dogcatcher. I literally thought she must be moving her bowels that exact moment because her ass smelled like excrement. The odor was so overpowering I stopped copulating and gave her the condom. I used the shower to scrub myself raw for fear of my body would hold that rancid odor. I have traveled extensively in Asia and have been with many women but this woman's ass was the worst. Unfortunately, my Mandarin is conversational and I could not tell her why exactly I did not finish. I will stick with the Red Butterfly the next time I am on the West side of the Valley.

Reports

Daka1

All Take and No Give?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralf511  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know someone who gives a good prostate?
    It appears that your real information/question ratio is quite low. Almost all your posts ask for information.

Here's a project for you for the new year. Visit 10 or 20 sensual massage ladies and ask for what you want. You should have some good info in 3 to 6 months. Then tell us what you found out.

Hint: It wouldn't hurt to bring along a glove or a toy.

D

Reports

Ralf511

Looking for a good prostate massage

Anyone know someone who gives a good prostate? At a good price point?

Thanks.

Reports

Azman84

Latina or YOUNG Asians massage spot

Hey guys I'm looking for good Latina or young Asians, let me know what's out there. I need a good massage, but only young Asians!

Reports

Nuikahakai
    Quote Originally Posted by CiscoKidd  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT, . 5 for crappy 20 min massage, gave her the ole leg rub, on flip no action, put her hand on the package, she indicated that she did not do that. Pictures not accurate, she is decent looking Latina. She knew I was totally unhappy but still tried to get me to return at another date.
    Thanks for reporting back on the TOFTT. I was going to try it this week-end. You just saved me some money that can be better spend elsewhere.

Reports

Cisco Kidd

Waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by CFinley28  [View Original Post]
    Saw this on BP the other day:

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs...al-nw/13410497

Drove by this morning and it looked to be a hair salon called Bella Rouge Salon and Spa. Anyone have any intel?
    TOFTT, . 5 for crappy 20 min massage, gave her the ole leg rub, on flip no action, put her hand on the package, she indicated that she did not do that. Pictures not accurate, she is decent looking Latina. She knew I was totally unhappy but still tried to get me to return at another date.

Reports

JohnnyTsunami

New

Hey guys. So I find myself relocating to the Buckeye area here within the next 6 months and was wondering if there are any good AMP's near the area. Why'all's forum is packed with posts so I was hopping someone could hook a guy up with some info. Thanks in advance. PM me if possible.

J. T.

Reports

SummerSausage

Healing Hands

Does anyone know where Pam from Healing Hands on 5337 and. 7th Ave went to when it closed?

Sausage.

Reports

CFinley28

Massage parlor?

Saw this on BP the other day:

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs...al-nw/13410497

Drove by this morning and it looked to be a hair salon called Bella Rouge Salon and Spa. Anyone have any intel?

Reports

Stomp2
    Quote Originally Posted by HotInPhx  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing some ads on BP for a MP at the 202 & Alma School in Mesa, wondering if anyone has had any experiences to report from there.

The girls look pretty hot, are they for real or just fake pics for the ads?
    Must be the Time Out Spa. I had been there a few times a few years back. Girls where mostly nice looking. But high upsells for more services. Maybe it has changed from then. I believe there is another MP just on the north side of freeway from Time Out but girls were not all too attractive. I very rarely do MP's these days because I hate the wheeling and dealing!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 274 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations