Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
The Companion Guru

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 170 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    * Part 3 - FINAL Part *.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyTwoHaveFun
    I use do this all the time when CL was really big a few yrs ago. Haven't tried this recently but I'm thinking I need to break out my "Nice Guy Ads" again. Never really did it much in Phx was married at the time, I use to go to LA / OC a lot for work and I would post the add Monday morning as I was hopping on the plane by the time I landed I would easily have 8-10 responses of which half were usually just like the girls Moloch mentioned. There easy to check out because they use they regular email / cell in fact that's usually a good thing if you find all that info on them. It means there pretty new to the game. I had more than a few that it was def there 1st time. One test I use to use to see how new they were was once I started txting / emailing them I would ask what kind of flowers they liked if they responded back I love Orchids or some other shit like Daisy's I new I had a live one. Actually in some cases with the real newbies I would actually buy them cheap $5 flowers from Safeway. Guys you have no idea the amount of mileage that $5 got me. 1st if there some what new there going to be nervous its a great icebreaker plus I would say 90% of the girls I did that to said they have never received flowers even once in there life judging by the look on there faces I pretty sure they weren't BSing. I had 2 that also decided to forgo the Roses and I would just tell them when I was going to be in town and we would just have fun. I use do this in a lot of the cities I traveled to and you def get a lot more mileage and at a much lower cost. If you have a girl that is asking for some large amount of Roses / Help she is probably a pro or just plain stupid. Although I don't think the pool on CL is as deep as it used to be there is definitely a # of women that don't post adds but will respond to the right guy's add. Now that I'm divorced I think I need to start doing this again. One other trend I noticed when doing this was that the women doing that seemed to be much hotter than the majority that were actually posting on CL or BP and this wasn't just in LA either. Anyways get the right add posted and this definitely works! - Post 2183
    Quote Originally Posted by OldWarrior
    I have to thank you again. Not only do I have a FWB with one girl, I just got another one! It's weird. The price does work to get emails (a lot of spam emails but that is with everything it seems) but both of them ended up not wanting the roses and just turned into FWB. Actually the second one never even brought it up. I'm getting lucky for sure I guess LOL. I can't complain. Well better than cruising the streets that's for sure. Thanks again man. - Post 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Getpaidgeteffd
    Drunkenly posted an ad on CL nsa personals with headline "I got 40 think about it" and in the ad I wrote I got 40 for a woman looking to sing acapela into my mic. Let me take care of you.

20+ replies yes most were spam / bots but half of them were legit legit women within an hour. Sent one my number got a text back and ended my night with amazing BBBJ for. 4+ cigarrettes. YMMV obviously but I'm just letting you know this ish is real. - Post 2224
    Quote Originally Posted by RickySuerte
    "I have had success posting my own ad on Craigslist offering 'help. ' I had to filter out the spammers. But, I didn't get as much junk as I feared and it was easy to spot them. Some of the girls dropped out after a few email exchanges. I guess they chickened-out. Most of the ones I had serious contact with were true amateurs. It is amazing what information they shared with me. Including real names that can be searched on facebook.

The girls that I actually met were pretty good and fairly reasonable. One was $70 for forty minutes BBBJ, no complaints. Another was $80 for FS for over an hour. The one disappointment was $100 for one hour. She was kinda lame (no cowgirl, no oral).

Just be patient and be willing to exchange a few emails until they agree. I think for most it was the need for money that drove them but, they also seemed to enjoy themselves. Keep your radar up." - Post 2217
    Quote Originally Posted by RickySuerte
    I have been and continue to be out of action due to surgery (non hobby related). Before that, my preferred method has become CL ads. I mentioned before, that I post an ad (I don't even use pictures) offering assistance with bills or "willing to spend" time with somebody. After a couple of hours, I begin to get to responses. Many are spam but they are easy to spot. (don't even reply to them). Some of the others are just playing games (I think they might be dudes looking for cock pics). The rest are usually non-pros trying to make a few bucks. Some might even be in it for the thrill and excitement. Yes, maybe even the sex.

Exchange a few emails and find out how much they are looking for. They are usually willing to send pics. If that is what you are willing to spend, follow up. I usually don't even bother negotiating. The $ requested is usually pretty low ($60-100$). Either negotiate services when you feel comfortable in email or wait until you meet them in person.

Some of them have been a little hesitant in emails with them so you have to slow and draw them out. Don't expect to place an ad and meet a girl within 30 minutes. This might take some time. That's my one drawback. Don't discuss money with them. Just when and where. I usually meet them at a hotel of my choosing. I haven't really been disappointed yet. I had to say no to a few girls in emails because I felt sorry for them and their situation. I felt like I would be taking advantage of them. I am pretty sure they weren't just running sob stories. YMMV (Your morals may vary). - Post 2235
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyO
    I've put out a few ads recently in Casual Encounters with a reference to roses, generous man, etc.

I few weeks ago I hooked up with a nice cute young spinner with everything on the table except Greek, $.20, and no real time limits.

I had seen her a few times but decided to give it a break for a little bit.

Today I get a text from her asking if I want to play with her and another girl.

Of course I said yes!

They come over and they look similar. It turns out it was her sister.

It was fantastic! While one was riding me CG the other was DFK and they switched a couple of times.

I've been involved in a few threesomes in my life but never anything like this, it was intense.

Total damages, $$.40, well worth it.

I'm sorry but they don't want me to share digits.

Bottom line is CL requires some patience but I am living proof that it pays off in the long run. - Post 2236
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippiesicle
    Hate to beat a dead horse but the CL ad posting paid off for me big time tonight. Did everything like everyone else. Posted the ad around 10pm tonight (Saturday) and I had three hits within an hour. Ended up going over to a smoking hot MILF's house and staying there for about five hours. She didn't even want or accept the donation. And told me to call whenever I felt the urge. I got another really cute one lined up for tomorrow. I stated in the ad that they had to be attractive. Most of the replies I received were. In all I got 5 responses tonight. My mind is blown. Thanks for the tip and happy trails! - Post 2249
    There are a lot of actionable takeaways in the posts above.

Good luck!

Santa.

* I wrote my post in a text pad and it was too big to post completely so here are the other parts *.

People on this forum are usually very helpful and there is a lot of information here if you, Rocknroll702, are interested.

Moloch2233 has apparently had success and wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by Moloch2233
    I've been getting a lot of emails from people. I'll add a few more tips to how I do this:

1) Yes, include a photo. I took a self picture and cropped everything but 1 eye and an eyebrow. It is in no way enough to give away my identity, but chicks dig the look in a guy's eye. Don't fuck around with cock pics unless you're really packing. Most chicks don't dig it (though some do). Its hedging your bets. The primary reason for include some sort of picture is it shows up in more search results (If they check the include photo box). I am 100% sure I've snagged at least one girl who was cruising the casual ads curious about what they might find, and saw they could get the money I offered and decided to try it out. So don't exclude yourself from those ladies.

2) Keep the language in the post fresh and original. Every time you post, reword it dramatically. Keep the word variance high. Do not use the same word over and over. Do not use over used language like "Generous" or "Gen" or "generou$" or "roses", etc. Otherwise:

3) You have to learn to avoid "Craigslist ghosting". That is, it will seem like your ad appears, you can go to the link, but it doesn't show up in search results. If this is happening, you have a problem and may need to make a new account. Problematic because you need a phone number to verify. There are ways to deal with that, but it gets into spending more money. Unfortunately, phone numbers you get from places like Google Voice and Skype do not work. If you don't get ANY replies to your ad, it probably got ghosted somehow, as you will invariably get spam email if it gets listed at all.

Somewhat unrelated, if you use a smart phone (mine is Android so can only speak to that) it is easy to use Google Voice as a second phone number, for free, right on your phone. You can even set it up so it prompts you which number you want to dial from when you make a call, your actual number or the GVoice one. And you can basically turn off the GVoice number when you're "not taking calls", in the event some girl gets weird and wants to blow your phone up. - Post 2190
    I always do the Casual Encounters section. I've never tried the normal personals section. - Post 2192
    The trick is to post your own ad offering roses, but I recommend steering away from the term "roses" or "generous", you need to avoid typical keywords as posts get flagged often. I was posting stuff like "sixty for an hour", but they've picked up on that. Be creative, and write a headline that is easy to read between the lines, and won't get you flagged down. You can elaborate some inside the post.

But, I do this and since being in AZ, this has been my best source for lining up some ladies. A little more expensive than street walkers, a little safer than BP. Your mileage may vary, but I have a small stable of girls lined up just from working it the past month or so. All of them look quite nice and are pretty cool. It seems to be girls that want a little extra cash versus someone feeding a habit. At least that's been my experience so far.

Typically, its easy to screen these girls, most of them email from their main email account so you can scope them out on Facebook to make sure they're real, etc. They aren't as guarded as BP ladies and tend to not be clock watchers, etc. I always feel like my money is better spent this way. I don't post reviews because most of these girls are looking to be discrete, one girl I met with insisted it was "the first time she did anything like this". May or may not be true, but I don't want to post their private lives on here for obvious reasons.

Replying to ads gets you no where, in my opinion. Even if a legit girl posted an ad, it would get flagged down in a minute. They just flag everything in the w4m category. - Post 2176
    Absolutely include a price. Spell it out, but don't put the price in the subject. I usually say "have sixty for your time" or eighty, or whatever I feel like throwing down. You ought to see a noticeable quality improvement the higher you go, but sixty to eighty has been my sweet spot. - Post 2198
    "Yeah, casual under m4w. I wrote extensively about it in past posts, dig it up. Use good language, the key is often in choosing your image. I've noticed a few guys posting the primary photo as a pile of dollar bills, I bet that works well actually!

I've had the best luck around here this way, vs. Backpage or the street, and I have lined up a couple SUPER hot regulars. I have this one chick I was seeing in Buckeye, now too far for me to drive, holy shit bros. Amazing. Super huge firm tits (DD at least) , blonde, perfectly fem physique, total sex fiend. And I go and get all I can eat with no clock watching. Beats the pros any day. - Post 2220
    * Part 2 *.

Hi Rocknroll702,

Quote Originally Posted by Rocknroll702  [View Original Post]
    Man, she looks hot! Nice score. I've never lucked out on finding a non-pro setup like that. I'm tempted to try seeking arrangement and other places like that, but it looks too scripted and fake to me for them to be real non-pros.
    Not to speak for Foundation but I think his success at this point is not luck but based upon his determination (and willingness to try new things) which leads to increasing skill. He's been posting CL ads at least a year and half and he's mentioned testing them to see if they got his desired results. He has shared some clues in his older posts (excerpts below):

"Maybe if she knew who I was, but I use Pinger to chat and fake gmail accounts." - Post 2383
    "I've been having a little more luck on CL too. No visits yet, but have settled into a method that seems to work and 4 ladies I have vetted a bit." - Post 2395
    "On a side note she was in some offbeat pageant, the 2012 Michigan Miss Fillipino or something. She is a stunner and a nympho. If only I could feel safe with her and talk her into accepting $. Ah well. This one has played out." - Post 2394
    "So after months of trying CL sporadically with varying ads I got a hit on an ad requesting a sugar baby or FWB. I posted the ad nothing special and a week or so later I got a response from a beautiful, 22 yo, blonde, blue eyed, girl next door nympho." - Post 2351
    "I found if I am the one to respond to ads I get scams and fakes. It takes a long time and really goes feast or famine it seems. Right now I am in a feast. Once I have one on the hook, I have them send me a pic of their kitty with the name I am using somewhere in the pic." - Post 2397
    "So I met this baby on CL through an ad I posted. We some going back and forth and I told her I do not pay for sex, but looking for a baby to spend time with and help with allowance or whatnot. She initially said no, because she is looking for gifts. Ok, well I persuade her that is exactly what I was interested and we exchange some pics, texts, chatsnaps, and texts (through Pinger for me)." - Quoted in Post 2365
    From these we can see he:

* Doesn't use his real name in the ads.

* Realized that if he responds to ads he doesn't have any luck.

* "Refined" some method that has increasingly brought him success.

* Uses "varying" ads. (instead of one or two and hoping for the best).

* Tried "sporadically" for months. (instead of trying once or twice and giving up).

* Makes them send a pic of their kitty and his name. (Possibly demonstrating that he takes charge, means what he says, and won't flake).

* Vetts the ladies. (I'm guessing that instead of feeling like they are doing him the favor he has a vibe of it being equally beneficial).

* If a girl says "No" he starts persuading instead of giving up. (I'm also guessing he doesn't get angry and call them names or accuse them of wasting his time).

* Used one that possibly was looking for a "Sugar Baby or FWB" (perhaps there is some positive psychological effect here by offering to donate OR just have fun?

* Mentioned that in his experience the availability of the girls is cyclical (letting you know to persist and try again later as you may just be the low part of the cycle).

* Uses fake email but also Pinger which is a "free texting and calling app by Pinger. Get a real number so you can text and call anyone, even if they don't have the app. ".

* He doesn't come of as needy. (She can be a hot nympho but he still puts his safety and $ above the kitty. This probably makes him seem really chill so the girl doesn't think he'll fall in love with them or stalk them).

* Says he won't pay for sex but wants a Sugar Baby to spend time with and help with allowance. [I'm guessing he doesn't usually say he does pay for sex which would be an issue if LEO was on the other end of the communication).

* Gets them hooked somehow. (I have no idea how but he mentioned in a post smoking out with a chic and most "smokers" I know are really non-judgmental and relaxed and so that could be arousing and comforting to a girl especially if she is the one contacting you through the ad).

While I fully understand that my thoughts on why something might have worked or what he does are very likely wrong, I feel he gave good information on how to increase ads-to-sex conversions.

Good Luck,

Santa.

Nice find!

Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    Both are non-pro, average chics just looking for supplemental income. Trial and error is what really works. I've tried responding to ads, but I have never in two years received a legit response. Her is some pics of the married chic.
    Man, she looks hot! Nice score. I've never lucked out on finding a non-pro setup like that. I'm tempted to try seeking arrangement and other places like that, but it looks too scripted and fake to me for them to be real non-pros.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocknroll702  [View Original Post]
    Are you putting up ads? I'd love to learn how you're finding these gems. What's that chica's contact info? As long as you're not bb, should be all good.
    Both are non-pro, average chics just looking for supplemental income. Trial and error is what really works. I've tried responding to ads, but I have never in two years received a legit response. Her is some pics of the married chic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-06-22_07.15.22.jpg‎   2015-06-22_07.14.59.jpg‎  

What's your secret?!

Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    I've had great luck in the last 9 months or so. Met a young 21 yo, very beautiful spinner that looks white, mexican, maybe a splash of native american. We were meeting at least once a month for a 2 hour session or so at $. 6. GFE, dfk, all positions, but a little reserved. About 3 month ago condom fails and we end up doing it bb from there on until I find out she is married and has a chasing the dragon problem. Been doing regular std testing and clean so far.

Put another ad up and got interest from a very pretty black girl. 19 yo, perfect ass, small waist, and perky natural ddds. It has been heaven with her. I've never had sex like this in my life! She'll turn music on and sing to me while gazing into my eyes and it just makes me crazy with lust. We spent 5 hours together Friday night in a jacuzzi suite and it was magical. 4 nuts and probably had another in me but she was getting sore, so we ended up cuddling and talking the last 2 hours. I can't stop thinking about her. I think I am in deep this time.
    Are you putting up ads? I'd love to learn how you're finding these gems. What's that chica's contact info? As long as you're not bb, should be all good.

Last 9 months or so.

I've had great luck in the last 9 months or so. Met a young 21 yo, very beautiful spinner that looks white, mexican, maybe a splash of native american. We were meeting at least once a month for a 2 hour session or so at $. 6. GFE, dfk, all positions, but a little reserved. About 3 month ago condom fails and we end up doing it bb from there on until I find out she is married and has a chasing the dragon problem. Been doing regular std testing and clean so far.

Put another ad up and got interest from a very pretty black girl. 19 yo, perfect ass, small waist, and perky natural ddds. It has been heaven with her. I've never had sex like this in my life! She'll turn music on and sing to me while gazing into my eyes and it just makes me crazy with lust. We spent 5 hours together Friday night in a jacuzzi suite and it was magical. 4 nuts and probably had another in me but she was getting sore, so we ended up cuddling and talking the last 2 hours. I can't stop thinking about her. I think I am in deep this time.

CL ad posted today asking for help. A bit curvier than I normally go for, but I figured I'd investigate. All done thru txt. Said her name is Karen. Can't host, no car, so she needed a ride to / from 48th&McDowell. Asked her what the damage would be, and she said $ FH. I laughed and wrote her off. She texted back OBO. Ok fine, this could be interesting, so I decide to TOFTT. She says to meet at the Jack on the corner. I drive by, she isn't outside, but a couple shady characters are, not unusual for the area. Drive up the street, wait a couple, swing back, see her, pull into the parking lot and wave her over. She hops in. She told me she was a size 18, more like 22/24, 34 yo, more like 44 yo, her picture is from a low angle, her breasts arent that big, and there's a reason why she has a closed mouth smile in her pic. At least 2 teeth missing, and wasn't sure if she had just been eating some sort of red candy or her gums were inflamed / red / bleeding. Very raspy voice. Soon as she gets in, I ask if she is a cop. She says no. I wait to see if she is going to do anything. . . Nope. So I ask her again. She says she is not a cop, that she is a convicted felon and has her I'd card to prove it, as she reaches for her very large purse. I tell her to stop reaching for her purse and we're done. She throws a huff about wasting her time, but finally gets out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00u0u_lb9b84fwTUG_600x450.jpg‎  

A rare find

After the disappointment in from the clubs and the Stroll I found Brook on CL, I haven't had a dream this good in a long while. Quick set up through txt and I was at her I. See. She looks just like her photos the only downside was a bit of baby damage but it's passeble. All BB, started with some roaming than BJ, mish, than I asked about back door and she said sure. After a few minutes I let out the first pop. Chatted for another 5 min and went back in mish than cowgirl, nice theatrics as well. Wanted to finish up cim but opted for doggie and let loose the second. We had agreed on. 8 for hh but ended up being more like a FH, not clock watcher at all and great attitude. I tip because it was so enjoyable. Total damage was about. 12 will definitely like dream of her again.

BTW I most apologize for the latenes of this report I tried to upload it last night with my others but wasn't able to. Her ad was only up for a few minutes before it was flagged but I manage to snap a screen cap.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmp_10651-Screenshot_2015-05-18-01-50-03627043639.jpg‎  

Connie

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    What nationality is she? Also is, she hwp? Thanks.
    White / Latina. Aside from baby damage in the middle, hwp. Looks good dressed and wasn't disappointed undressed either.

Selena

I recently had the opportunity to meet Selena who now and then posts on CL. She is a sexy Latina in east Phoenix, just north of the airport. She has her own place, though I think she has kids. I went to her place more out of intrigue than anything given I actually have a "regular" friend now. It was a little untidy, but clean enough. Problem was we had never discussed the donation and had different expectations and I was short. I was hoping. 8 for a quick visit would cut it, but she insisted on 120. She was a spinner and pretty hot looking, small breasts, nice shapely ass, but unfortunately beyond that I don't know as I ended up leaving. But if any of you happen upon her on CL, she is real, sexy looking, seemed a little rough or tired, so I can't speak to her dream qualities, but certainly worth checking out.

Stay safe,

RW.

Connie

What nationality is she? Also is, she hwp? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JaydeDinaz  [View Original Post]
    If you post an ad and a girl named Connie replies, do yourself a favor and figure out how to make it work. Best BBBJ I've had in a long time. Really cute, a little baby damage, worth the time. Very utr, regular day job, jumped through some hoops to meet, but glad I did. She's very discreet, so I won't share her #. Good luck.

Connie

If you post an ad and a girl named Connie replies, do yourself a favor and figure out how to make it work. Best BBBJ I've had in a long time. Really cute, a little baby damage, worth the time. Very utr, regular day job, jumped through some hoops to meet, but glad I did. She's very discreet, so I won't share her #. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Drgori  [View Original Post]
    I've been checking out CL for a while now. Mostly in the casual encounters and w4 m areas. None of the ads seem legitimate to me. Am I looking in the wrong areas? Has anyone had any luck lately?
    I haven't had much luck but I attribute that to being picky, I think I am going to take a break from CL, so much effort and haven't had a prospect meeting my desires in over a month. That plus more and more of the ads in CL are fake, I mean it was bad a few years ago when I started but now there is maybe 3-4 a day that don't automatically reply with the "hey babe email me here. " crap. The majority of my bites in the past have been my own post. I usually post two ads one in CE and the other in normal m4 w, they aren't the same ad either close but not the same. Again though most the responses aren't what I am looking for and I do say what type of woman I am looking for in my ads.

Quite lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Drgori  [View Original Post]
    I've been checking out CL for a while now. Mostly in the casual encounters and w4 m areas. None of the ads seem legitimate to me. Am I looking in the wrong areas? Has anyone had any luck lately?
    I've also had some amazing luck. Had a very attractive, petite, though slightly older than my usual preference, Latina reply to one of my ads. Been having an amazing time, thus not on the street as regularly. Free, passionate, on-demand, full GFE. Who can complain! One of the best times I've ever had from a CL encounter.

It takes patience and constant effort posting ads, replying to some (though many are fakes) - there are women out there who read the ads. The challenge is that there are so many ads being posted in a day they get buried quickly. I post from several different accounts at different times of day, on different days of the week and get some good hits. I've had a few short-term encounters (one-nighters), a few who want to take me to the cleaners being my sugar baby, a few working girls, a couple married women looking on the side. Not all of them have I met up with. Timing and attraction aren't always in my favor. But now do have a regular 'go-to' woman, so am just enjoying that while I can!

Enjoy!

RW.

Posting Limitations