Fetish Hookup

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 165 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Peacekeeper

Sydney in east valley

I just got lucky with a reply from w4 m craiglist for massage but this girl got no incall and doesn't have a car. Finally agree for a car date fifty cents. 20 years old native american very petite and will take all your load. Pm me for her number and details.

Reports

WorkForFood

Nix Info

Quote Originally Posted by WorkForFood  [View Original Post]
    So. A long story short. I am in an old age crisis - 60 - and have spent the past few weeks attempting to enjoy some adult activity. However due to ED from radiation treatments my enjoyment is purely BBBJ and cim. Mutual caressing is on the top of the list as well. So anyway a reply to one of my CL posts led me to an older (40?) but VERY sweet woman. She is professional and very good. Very quiet spoken but will certainly hold a conversation. Talk to here and she will find out what you like and desire. She may not be a 10 and maybe living in a run down motel. But I can tell you she performs admirably. Probably not the first meeting but if you decide to go back I would bet she would go a little on the playful side. She mentioned to me a vibrating ring. You get the idea. She is in Mesa and goes by the name Nix. And for a little more than the cost of supporting her with the cost of the room and some food. I really do enjoy her company. Attachment 340089Attachment 340092Attachment 340091.
    I am allowed to share her contact info if you PM me.

Reports

WorkForFood

Older and Very Sweet

So. A long story short. I am in an old age crisis - 60 - and have spent the past few weeks attempting to enjoy some adult activity. However due to ED from radiation treatments my enjoyment is purely BBBJ and cim. Mutual caressing is on the top of the list as well. So anyway a reply to one of my CL posts led me to an older (40?) but VERY sweet woman. She is professional and very good. Very quiet spoken but will certainly hold a conversation. Talk to here and she will find out what you like and desire. She may not be a 10 and maybe living in a run down motel. But I can tell you she performs admirably. Probably not the first meeting but if you decide to go back I would bet she would go a little on the playful side. She mentioned to me a vibrating ring. You get the idea. She is in Mesa and goes by the name Nix. And for a little more than the cost of supporting her with the cost of the room and some food. I really do enjoy her company. Click image for larger version

Name:	blackpanties.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	340089Click image for larger version

Name:	pinklacetits.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	340092Click image for larger version

Name:	nixlove1.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	340091.

Reports

RyansWill
    Quote Originally Posted by RickySuerte  [View Original Post]
    So back in May, I posted an ad on CL offering a bouquet. A girl answered and we emailed back and forth. I met her at a restaurant because she wanted to "feel safe. " I took the chance since we hadn't discussed money or anything. She had a quick drink and we went to my motel room and had a great time. She said it was her first time doing this and she seemed sincere. Cost $100 for 2 hours of her time. I didn't think I would hear from her again. A couple of days later, she texted and asked if I wanted to meet again. So, we did. Long story short, we now meet about once a week at her place for at least two hours and one time five hours. No rush true GFE. She seems to have a really good time and I know that I do.

Money? Once she told me to keep my money. The other times she asked for $50 to $100 to get her nails done or something. She's super cool and fine with my need to be discreet. She says I am a secret from her friends, also. She texts me at random to say Hello, and sexy talk and a few sexy photos. Since meeting her I have not looked for anybody.

No real report, just a chance for me to tell somebody my story. It took me awhile to meet somebody like this off CL but it is possible and I didn't try to find something like this. Otherwise, there is no way a 47 doofus like me could hang with a 35 year hottie like this. I keep looking for the downside but have not seem one yet. Maybe if I tried to stop seeing her but, I feel no need to do that.
    Congratulations! What a find. The possibilities are out there, just takes a lot of patience.

Enjoy!

RW.

Reports

Azman84

Jules??

Quote Originally Posted by NDave  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jules who answered your CL add?

Attachment 339393
    Can you guys share info on this Jules lady, she looks fine.

Reports

Ricky Suerte
    So back in May, I posted an ad on CL offering a bouquet. A girl answered and we emailed back and forth. I met her at a restaurant because she wanted to "feel safe. " I took the chance since we hadn't discussed money or anything. She had a quick drink and we went to my motel room and had a great time. She said it was her first time doing this and she seemed sincere. Cost $100 for 2 hours of her time. I didn't think I would hear from her again. A couple of days later, she texted and asked if I wanted to meet again. So, we did. Long story short, we now meet about once a week at her place for at least two hours and one time five hours. No rush true GFE. She seems to have a really good time and I know that I do.

Money? Once she told me to keep my money. The other times she asked for $50 to $100 to get her nails done or something. She's super cool and fine with my need to be discreet. She says I am a secret from her friends, also. She texts me at random to say Hello, and sexy talk and a few sexy photos. Since meeting her I have not looked for anybody.

No real report, just a chance for me to tell somebody my story. It took me awhile to meet somebody like this off CL but it is possible and I didn't try to find something like this. Otherwise, there is no way a 47 doofus like me could hang with a 35 year hottie like this. I keep looking for the downside but have not seem one yet. Maybe if I tried to stop seeing her but, I feel no need to do that.

Reports

Knuckles G

Attachment 339393
    Who is that one? Any info on her?

Reports

WorkForFood

Not Jules

No that was not the same Jules. She was blondish and a little fuller.

Attachment 339393

Reports

NDave

Jules

Thought I might share in case you get contacted from a CL post or see her post on CL. She has responded to mine and I did to hers. That's how we managed this meeting. Ask her name. She told me Jules. Nice curly / wavy blondish blond hair. Certainly a BBW. Although not extreme. Very friendly! She carries her top really NICE! She needed a room for a few days so I got her a deal at a decent place. Hopefully to get her out of her car.

Anyway. Lots of play. She loves sex. And loves penetration. Says she is tight and I believe her. She asked a lot of questions about likes and dislikes and erotic fantasies. So maybe when the urge is there a little kinky with her? Due to my condition penetration was not happening so between the two of us we got her off first. Very clean. Nice and wet. Lots of moans. Loves hard breast massage. She did wonderful things to me after her satisfaction and knows where your sweet spot is.

Other than slightly larger than I like. She is a really nice experience. What else can I tell you. If you find her. Enjoy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG161-2.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	339393

Reports

WorkForFood

Worthy if you like slightly bigger

Thought I might share in case you get contacted from a CL post or see her post on CL. She has responded to mine and I did to hers. That's how we managed this meeting. Ask her name. She told me Jules. Nice curly / wavy blondish blond hair. Certainly a BBW. Although not extreme. Very friendly! She carries her top really NICE! She needed a room for a few days so I got her a deal at a decent place. Hopefully to get her out of her car.

Anyway. Lots of play. She loves sex. And loves penetration. Says she is tight and I believe her. She asked a lot of questions about likes and dislikes and erotic fantasies. So maybe when the urge is there a little kinky with her? Due to my condition penetration was not happening so between the two of us we got her off first. Very clean. Nice and wet. Lots of moans. Loves hard breast massage. She did wonderful things to me after her satisfaction and knows where your sweet spot is.

Other than slightly larger than I like. She is a really nice experience. What else can I tell you. If you find her. Enjoy.

Reports

RyansWill
    I see in some of the older posts some of you have had experience being the sugar daddy. So what helpful hints would you provide a guy that is just getting into that type of relationship? What is usually give in return for some time each week? Anything like a casual lunch or coffee involved? Can your acquaintance also be a friend? That creates a question like what is the difference between a FWB and a SD? Anyway an interesting topic I would be interested in hearing about. I really am tired of trolling CL and would love to settle down with the woman I have just met. Thanks.
    I have had a number of SD / SB relationships over the years, and quite honestly, rarely do they work well. I think PhxFunLover sums it up pretty well. With the SD sites you'll end up wasting a LOT of money and time trying to find the ideal relationship and girl for you. I've had a few good relationships, mostly with girls who themselves didn't have much experience being SBs, so didn't really know how to ask / take money from me. Others are professional blood-suckers and can suck you dry without you even realizing it. If you got millions and don't mind throwing it away, then it can work well; if you have a tight budget and just like the convenience of having a "go to girl" then it is a dream. Best to just get the number of a provider you like who has her own place and just call her up when feeling the need.

If you are wanting more than just a sexual outlet, meaning a little social time now and then and a guaranteed GFE, then try finding the elusive fwb.

Having spent a few years living abroad, I've found non-American women are most adaptable to such a relationship. American girls are the worst, but that is what we are stuck with now! Though of late I've had a few experience with some Latinas and find they generally are most open to a conducive SD / SB relationship.

CL is very hit and miss, mostly miss, taking lots of time. But there are some golden rewards to be had if you can be patient and know exactly what you want and don't waste time on other things, no matter how tempting they might be. While waiting to land the perfect girl, fortunately there is always 27th, Bell, and VB!

Stay safe,

RW.

Reports

PhxFunLover
    It would appear that this old fool is probably being taken. And will have to learn to say NO! It will soon be time to end the $ - so we will see what happens. I will keep you informed! My issue. Like many of you I suppose. Is the current marital status. I cannot go look for a girlfriend sadly. Maybe I should just stick to the CL providers for what I occasionally need.

Thanks again for the advice and input!
    Just a further update for you, I went checking other states because I would assume someone made a thread about sugarbabies and I was right. Go look at the Virginia / Richmond area there is a massive thread about sugarbabies that is I guess now the national thread for these forums for them. Some interesting post made me want to try another shot at the SD / SB thing.

Reports

GetLost
    It would appear that this old fool is probably being taken. And will have to learn to say NO! It will soon be time to end the $ - so we will see what happens. I will keep you informed! My issue. Like many of you I suppose. Is the current marital status. I cannot go look for a girlfriend sadly. Maybe I should just stick to the CL providers for what I occasionally need.

Just please be careful. Most of these girls are drug addicts or have mental issues. If you're really intent on paying a woman for your sexual needs be sure that your needs come first. The best bet is, in my opinion, getting a BJ from a SW. I can usually get it done for 20-30 bucks and you go on your way. I did that for years. I also fine tuned my senses over that time and I would suggest you read the rules of mongering on this site. You need to protect yourself against ripoffs and LE no matter which route you choose. You need to remain anonymous and never ever give your number to a provider or let a provider use your phone. Never become attached to a provider in any way and for heaven's sake don't lend money to one. Also don't try to be a hero and save a provider. You cannot and it will only lead to you being taken advantage of. The bottom line is this: use a provider for the least she is willing to take and then leave her alone until you are ready again. There is ALWAYS one somewhere available.

Reports

Moloch2233
    Quote Originally Posted by PhxFunLover  [View Original Post]
    The suggesting sex part alone rarely is instant flag but if you put words like generous, dollar signs, or flat out say money they seem to get flagged pretty quick. I assume its either some sort of auto flag system or the plethora of guys thinking they are going to get something for free on CL.
    I've never had problems with this. I usually mention money but my ads are as Descartes as they can be considering. But last week. Flag city. Was curious if anyone else had this problem.

Reports

WorkForFood

Thanks for the advice!

Quote Originally Posted by GetLost  [View Original Post]
    How about finding a GF who will be your companion? To these young girls all a SD is, is an ATM. There is no shortage of old fools willing to part with obscene amounts of cash just to have some young bimbo to talk to them. Don't be one of those old fools. If you have to pay a woman for companionship it is not a real relationship. When you get tired of paying to see her (and you will) watch how quick her tune changes. A FWB is just a mutual friend who you have sex with and you go on with your lives. This situation is dangerous too. There is usually someone who gets hurt in the end. If you are looking to settle down with a woman neither a SD or FWB is the healthy way to do it. Just find a GF you can hang with. Unless there is something wrong and the only way a woman would even give you the time of day is to pay her.

Posting Limitations