Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 166 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

YoniLicker

Sidney / Sydney

Perhaps you can explain where we have gone wrong treating her and your tips for treating her right?

I also do not like see an un-necessary negative review of an excellent woman / girl.

Deprived.

Reports

WorkForFood

Sidney / Sydney

You guys must be seeing a different Sidney! But I know you are not. I have seen both her numbers and know the area she is at. She and I have met twice over the past couple of weeks and both times my experience was very pleasurable. Not at all rushed. Very considerate. Worth my time and effort to meet her. And unlike the suggestion she belongs walking the street. She is too cute and too clean for that. I have found over the years that if you treat someone right. They treat you the same way. I don't think she took off to CA or if she did she came back. I hate to say give her another try. Because then I don't get her. LOL. I am not always a fan of car dates but for her I will gladly let her be my co-pilot. I hate to see a good girl get only a bad review when she doesn't deserve it. PM me if you want to more.

Reports

NDave

Sidney

I suggest boycotting Sidney and letting her go where where belongs: Walking the streets since she can't manage herself and has such a shitty attitude. She is still at it today but using her other phone number after burning so many bridges!

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cas/4708347083.html

Reports

NDave

Yonilicker

If it makes you feel better, I drove a bit longer than you did. She is on CL for a reason and I do not recommend due to bad attitude and poor practices.

Many of these girls change over time. Some more quickly.

Reports

Desert Rat

YoniLicker I feel your pain

I used to live in the Old Pueblo myself and feel your pain about driving up here for a date. After I moved my business HQ here I don't have to drive so far to find a rip off. I take reviews very seriously and when someone says a provider flaked for no reason I avoid them. However, I also now contact at least three providers at the same time to make dates. The one who replies the quickest with the most detail usually is the one I see that day. The dreaded "screening" problem has come up a few times but that is mostly a poor excuse for a hangover or their dope dealer showed up and wants to get laid now. I suggest a mountain of research and at least two other pending appointments before hitting I-10.

Reports

YoniLicker

Sidney. Native American

Based upon favorable mention here I made a late evening / night appoitment with Sidney, found a room near where she said she was and drove the 90 plus minutes to the Phoenix area. I got a late start but that didn't seem to matter to her. Along the way I up dated her as to my progress. For some reason she texted she was doing good business massaging and suggested we split the two hour appointment into two sessions, one where she was doing massages and the second hour where I had booked a room. Upon arriving I textyed and she asked to make the appointment a little later.

When I asked where to pick her up she replied she would come to my hotel. About 20 minutes later she asked me to pick her up and gave me the street address. After traveling to it, it turned out to be in the middle of a bridge?

When I tyexted her I was told she was at the Extended stay and she'd come to my hotel. Well. OK? 10 minutes later, would I pick her up? I found the Extended Stay which wasn't in the same town, te4 xted her I was there and she wanted me to wait? Then I received a text that even tho she wasn't ready she'd be right out? I figured how much longer cud she take to get fully ready? And figured I'd rather get her at full readyness and texted her to finish getting ready and text me. I waited 10 min and texted her--no reply 10 more min, no reply, texted that if she didn't reply I was leaving, no reply--I left.

Next day I get an email saying she was sorry but she had been robbed?

She got robbed? I got screwed and robbed of my time an funds!!

I set up a meeting with sinthia savage for the following night and had a great time with her! True to being an artist she is a little eccentric, but I found her to be instantly at ease with, and warm at times. Plus, she is a woman who knows exactly what gets her arroused the most and can easily lead you to how to accomplish that. I really enjoyed feeling her wiggle and buck around as I brought her to a long intense climax with my tongue and lips. After that she wanted me insider her with a look on her face that told me she REALLY WANTED ME INSIDE HER NOW!! I was powerless to say no). We happily stayed in mish position for quite some time while I enjoyed my self getting close and then slowing down, getting close slowing down a few times until being asked to explode inside of her. I was powerless to say no) It was intense for me, totally out of breath, collapsed next to her and drifted off for a few minutes.

When I met sinthia I was amazed at how petite she is, never got that impression from any of her pixs. Plus her ass is AMAZING, beautifuly proportioned, nice and firm and round with superb legs to match, a very sexy woman. There is a sharp discrepency between her body which is plump in the middle, but slim and tight from her chest down to her toes with very large responsive breast for such a petite woman, and the lines in her face.

She can be a bit talkative but wasn't concerned about adding that time to the time I was there.

She has a cat, place is clean, tidy, very cozy, with pieces of her art work around her living room and bedroom plus in her second bedroom which she uses for her art. I enjoyed not only just hanging out with her but also the intamacey with her--a thoroughly enjoy able night.

Deprived.

Reports

NDave

Sidney

It appears Sidney is leaving town. No great loss.

Double books; hussler and disorganized, over controlling, game playing.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cas/4699652841.html

Reports

NDave

Sid

This is definitely a YMMV!

After hearing reports about Sidney I have been talking with her and trying to see her for about a week. Then I saw Sidney was running an active CL add but when it finally came time and I had driven a long time, Sidney changed gears and stopped answering the phone and only communicated by text. All she cared about were roses!

Sidney became very controlling. And the content of her messages was not the best. I should have known those were all bad signs.

She wasted a lot of time jacking me around. Wanted $. 5 for a mere oral conver car thing! That's far above. But she was hosting and apparently sharing the room.

Finally, she agreed to what was reported here earlier which is still a stiff one compared to most.

When I get there she is still texting and not picking up. So, I sit outside her redroof and she walks outside and blows right past me muttering something. She was not in a good mood. Her attitude SUCKED!

I had to call her name several times before she turned around and came back. She was that self absorbed in her whatever. She did not look like a druggie and she looked great except for her teeth but they did not look drug damaged. Looked great in clothes but she said we had to hurry then demanded donation.

I suggested we part ways and she agreed, but then I get a text message from Sidney saying she is going to call me. OK? Why now? Why not sooner? Why not pick up when I called her?

She calls me and tells me she can see me and wants to know where my car is. I remind her we just saw each other and agreed to part.

She had DOUBLE BOOKED and I saw the other guy in the parking lot. No wonder he looked confused and she was perplexed!

It was a waste of gas and time when I could least afford it.

Best avoid. YMMV.

Reports

B1942

Ouch!

Don't bother with this one, the pictures are way off. Of course, look at the photos, add about 50 pounds and maybe 6 months of being pregnant, if you are into that scene, she's the girl for you!

http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEs...00-21/29817869

Reports

PhxFunLover
    Quote Originally Posted by Savvyguy08  [View Original Post]
    I hate when that happens. To me it's only a BJ when you CIM.
    Yeah if onlly the hobby was legal would make it so much easier to find out exactly what you are going to get before its too late.

Reports

Savvyguy08

Car

Quote Originally Posted by PhxFunLover  [View Original Post]
    So had a dream the other day for a BBBJ from a petite girl in the east valley. Started out good but really turned into a HJ was very disappointed. She did reference being able to host in the mornings but don't think I will ever return.
    I hate when that happens. To me it's only a BJ when you CIM.

Reports

PhxFunLover

Car

So had a dream the other day for a BBBJ from a petite girl in the east valley. Started out good but really turned into a HJ was very disappointed. She did reference being able to host in the mornings but don't think I will ever return.

Reports

NDave

Second thoughts

Having some more interaction with Alexis, I forgot how crazy she really is.

Avoid her or make sure you control the situation. Don't let her control.

Reports

NDave

Let's be nice

Quote Originally Posted by NDave  [View Original Post]
    Is still at it. Looks like she put on weight. Too bad about her attitude.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cas/4684512034.html
    I have a crazy idea. If several of us text Alexis (not her real name) and sweet talk her maybe we can get her to soften up. I am thinking she is a miserable woman with a nice body but a shitty attitude.

Maybe if there was a concerted effort from us to navigate a more generous transaction, we can get Alexis to offer more herself.

She is out there every day. She always has the same responses: 'Are you a cop and are you generous' typically followed by 'pay to play' so since Alexis wants to get so specific, let's make her be more specific. Ask what she is offering and progressively ask for more services, more of a menu.

I also think we should always ask Alexis if she has any reviews. And we know she has several reviews with WARNINGS right here and they are none too positive. Let's offer to write her a review if she is very good.

Lastly, she is a thoughtless control freak. Don't let her direct you to sit at an intersection because she will up sell and leave you there and call and hang up until she gets you to commit with no commitments on her end!

So, let's all agree to walk if she demands donations up front. Tell her after she delivers you'll donate and tip according to her performance.

May be we can turn her into a real provider, giver her some successes and perhaps she'll start liking do this and treating men well.

What do you think?

Here are excerpts from her CL ad:

Morning and afternoon. W4 m - 27 (602 ateoneforninatetofor).

Height: 5'5" (165 cm) status: single.

"Looking for a real and cool guy to come by during the day or afternoon asap I'm real and like you to text me first. Are you real and serious. ".

She's up near 19th Ave & Union Hills.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Psycho Alexis Morning and afternoon - w4m.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	344784

Reports

NDave

Psycho Alexis

Is still at it. Looks like she put on weight. Too bad about her attitude.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cas/4684512034.html

Posting Limitations