Adult Vacation
Scroguard.com

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 170 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Last 9 months or so.

I've had great luck in the last 9 months or so. Met a young 21 yo, very beautiful spinner that looks white, mexican, maybe a splash of native american. We were meeting at least once a month for a 2 hour session or so at $. 6. GFE, dfk, all positions, but a little reserved. About 3 month ago condom fails and we end up doing it bb from there on until I find out she is married and has a chasing the dragon problem. Been doing regular std testing and clean so far.

Put another ad up and got interest from a very pretty black girl. 19 yo, perfect ass, small waist, and perky natural ddds. It has been heaven with her. I've never had sex like this in my life! She'll turn music on and sing to me while gazing into my eyes and it just makes me crazy with lust. We spent 5 hours together Friday night in a jacuzzi suite and it was magical. 4 nuts and probably had another in me but she was getting sore, so we ended up cuddling and talking the last 2 hours. I can't stop thinking about her. I think I am in deep this time.

CL ad posted today asking for help. A bit curvier than I normally go for, but I figured I'd investigate. All done thru txt. Said her name is Karen. Can't host, no car, so she needed a ride to / from 48th&McDowell. Asked her what the damage would be, and she said $ FH. I laughed and wrote her off. She texted back OBO. Ok fine, this could be interesting, so I decide to TOFTT. She says to meet at the Jack on the corner. I drive by, she isn't outside, but a couple shady characters are, not unusual for the area. Drive up the street, wait a couple, swing back, see her, pull into the parking lot and wave her over. She hops in. She told me she was a size 18, more like 22/24, 34 yo, more like 44 yo, her picture is from a low angle, her breasts arent that big, and there's a reason why she has a closed mouth smile in her pic. At least 2 teeth missing, and wasn't sure if she had just been eating some sort of red candy or her gums were inflamed / red / bleeding. Very raspy voice. Soon as she gets in, I ask if she is a cop. She says no. I wait to see if she is going to do anything. . . Nope. So I ask her again. She says she is not a cop, that she is a convicted felon and has her I'd card to prove it, as she reaches for her very large purse. I tell her to stop reaching for her purse and we're done. She throws a huff about wasting her time, but finally gets out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00u0u_lb9b84fwTUG_600x450.jpg‎  

A rare find

After the disappointment in from the clubs and the Stroll I found Brook on CL, I haven't had a dream this good in a long while. Quick set up through txt and I was at her I. See. She looks just like her photos the only downside was a bit of baby damage but it's passeble. All BB, started with some roaming than BJ, mish, than I asked about back door and she said sure. After a few minutes I let out the first pop. Chatted for another 5 min and went back in mish than cowgirl, nice theatrics as well. Wanted to finish up cim but opted for doggie and let loose the second. We had agreed on. 8 for hh but ended up being more like a FH, not clock watcher at all and great attitude. I tip because it was so enjoyable. Total damage was about. 12 will definitely like dream of her again.

BTW I most apologize for the latenes of this report I tried to upload it last night with my others but wasn't able to. Her ad was only up for a few minutes before it was flagged but I manage to snap a screen cap.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmp_10651-Screenshot_2015-05-18-01-50-03627043639.jpg‎  

Connie

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    What nationality is she? Also is, she hwp? Thanks.
    White / Latina. Aside from baby damage in the middle, hwp. Looks good dressed and wasn't disappointed undressed either.

Selena

I recently had the opportunity to meet Selena who now and then posts on CL. She is a sexy Latina in east Phoenix, just north of the airport. She has her own place, though I think she has kids. I went to her place more out of intrigue than anything given I actually have a "regular" friend now. It was a little untidy, but clean enough. Problem was we had never discussed the donation and had different expectations and I was short. I was hoping. 8 for a quick visit would cut it, but she insisted on 120. She was a spinner and pretty hot looking, small breasts, nice shapely ass, but unfortunately beyond that I don't know as I ended up leaving. But if any of you happen upon her on CL, she is real, sexy looking, seemed a little rough or tired, so I can't speak to her dream qualities, but certainly worth checking out.

Stay safe,

RW.

Connie

What nationality is she? Also is, she hwp? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JaydeDinaz  [View Original Post]
    If you post an ad and a girl named Connie replies, do yourself a favor and figure out how to make it work. Best BBBJ I've had in a long time. Really cute, a little baby damage, worth the time. Very utr, regular day job, jumped through some hoops to meet, but glad I did. She's very discreet, so I won't share her #. Good luck.

Connie

If you post an ad and a girl named Connie replies, do yourself a favor and figure out how to make it work. Best BBBJ I've had in a long time. Really cute, a little baby damage, worth the time. Very utr, regular day job, jumped through some hoops to meet, but glad I did. She's very discreet, so I won't share her #. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Drgori  [View Original Post]
    I've been checking out CL for a while now. Mostly in the casual encounters and w4 m areas. None of the ads seem legitimate to me. Am I looking in the wrong areas? Has anyone had any luck lately?
    I haven't had much luck but I attribute that to being picky, I think I am going to take a break from CL, so much effort and haven't had a prospect meeting my desires in over a month. That plus more and more of the ads in CL are fake, I mean it was bad a few years ago when I started but now there is maybe 3-4 a day that don't automatically reply with the "hey babe email me here. " crap. The majority of my bites in the past have been my own post. I usually post two ads one in CE and the other in normal m4 w, they aren't the same ad either close but not the same. Again though most the responses aren't what I am looking for and I do say what type of woman I am looking for in my ads.

Quite lucky

I've been checking out CL for a while now. Mostly in the casual encounters and w4 m areas. None of the ads seem legitimate to me. Am I looking in the wrong areas? Has anyone had any luck lately?
    I've also had some amazing luck. Had a very attractive, petite, though slightly older than my usual preference, Latina reply to one of my ads. Been having an amazing time, thus not on the street as regularly. Free, passionate, on-demand, full GFE. Who can complain! One of the best times I've ever had from a CL encounter.

It takes patience and constant effort posting ads, replying to some (though many are fakes) - there are women out there who read the ads. The challenge is that there are so many ads being posted in a day they get buried quickly. I post from several different accounts at different times of day, on different days of the week and get some good hits. I've had a few short-term encounters (one-nighters), a few who want to take me to the cleaners being my sugar baby, a few working girls, a couple married women looking on the side. Not all of them have I met up with. Timing and attraction aren't always in my favor. But now do have a regular 'go-to' woman, so am just enjoying that while I can!

Enjoy!

RW.

Luck

It's out there. I've met 2 in the past 2 weeks. No $ involved. One in particular will be ongoing. Smoking little body. Married and need some side action.

Anything?

Lisa. Potential Rob

Lisa responded to my ad and asked for help after her house burned down. We exchanged texts for a while and when I asked her to send a verification picture her "brother" called me and left me a disturbing message. I recommend avoiding her unless you want to get robbed or worse. She was staying at a hotel near 27 ave and Indian School.

Her number is 480-XXX-4630.

Click image for larger version

Name:	_Lisa1.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	369475Click image for larger version

Name:	_Lisa2.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	369476.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthScotts2  [View Original Post]
    Same thing happened to me. I feel like I wrote the exact same post sometime in the last year. Can't remember her name off the top of my head but she has been discussed on here more than once. 19th ave and bell area right? Sorry for your luck, this is how she is every time. She is a few fries short to say the least and all others beware.
    It read almost like the time I saw her, every time I get a response from her to an ad I post or find out its her ad I just stop communicating definitely not worth it.

Same thing happened to me. I feel like I wrote the exact same post sometime in the last year. Can't remember her name off the top of my head but she has been discussed on here more than once. 19th ave and bell area right? Sorry for your luck, this is how she is every time. She is a few fries short to say the least and all others beware.
    That girls name is Alexis. One boob is smaller than the other. Sometimes posts topless pic on CL. Review was spot on.

Yes, must be the same. She was near Bell and 19th Ave.

Posting Limitations