Hobby tips
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 167 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by CrackityJones  [View Original Post]
    Found this ok looking latina looking working girl on CL advertising for today. Attachment 359720.

Will trade info for info. Looking for a desperate, cheap, submissive SW type that won't say no. Pm me for deets but be prepared to give me a number.
    Yeah, I got that one too but she did not provide details and all.

Found a good one

Found this ok looking latina looking working girl on CL advertising for today. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20141222_222712.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	359720.

Will trade info for info. Looking for a desperate, cheap, submissive SW type that won't say no. Pm me for deets but be prepared to give me a number.

CG gold

I posted on cg a week ago and I got hit up by a thick white chick over in the ahwatukee area. She invited me over to her apartment for some fun. I got there and she was the girl in the pic. Mid 30's and huge tits. Went to her room and she gave some great head and swallowed every last drop. She doesn't post, she will hit you up if you post looking for head.

Quote Originally Posted by NotDave  [View Original Post]
    I hope you walked. More of us need to walk.
    I always walk. There are plenty of other ladies.

Always be prepared to walk

I hope you walked. More of us need to walk.

When the one who I wanted to see again gave me a little grief today, I passed after reminding her of how well I treated her last time. She apologized but the mood was ruint. So, I let her have the last word and went home.

There is no sense arguing and no sense pursuing it when they ruin it. Let them cool off and think about it. Maybe they'll start behaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Parsec100  [View Original Post]
    I had a terrible dream of Nicole at her Townhouse in Mesa. We set up an agreement only for her to break it by wanting more when I arrived. She probably thought I would do it since I was already there and she made me wait 20 minutes.

602-790-4754.

Attachment 358658

Nicole. Flake

I had a terrible dream of Nicole at her Townhouse in Mesa. We set up an agreement only for her to break it by wanting more when I arrived. She probably thought I would do it since I was already there and she made me wait 20 minutes.

602-790-4754.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Nicole.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	358658

Crazy women

Just as a warning. There are some crazy ladies out there, not that you need me to tell you about that! I recently received a very enticing response to a posting seeking a SB. She was very elaborate in her details of being a "**** for daddy". When our time to finally meet came, she didn't show and left me some threatening emails and messages. Fortunately, I calmed her down and just hope to be able to forget and move on. Part of me is still allured, she was attractive and had a nice personality when we chatted. And oh that cleavage.

I've had some other responses that all seemed quite promising but they either lived on the other side of the city, making it quite difficult, or are not as flexible with their time as my situation demands. Still looking for that elusive, perfectly accommodating SB.

Stay safe (and anonymous!)

RW.

Breanna Boo is Back

I mentioned in another post that she is back, for those of you who know her. I got a bunch of messages asking for phone info, etc. , and I apologize but she asked me not to give it out. I would suggest posting yourself on CL and she will probably respond. That's how I found her. Sorry guys. Just trying to be respectful. If anything changes I will let you know!

Quote Originally Posted by JackDeath  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who knew her from before, she emailed me saying she's back in town at her same place in chandler. I have not gotten over there so see her yet, but she offered me a BBBJCIM for like $50. I saw her in the past, and would probably go back.
    I like her too. She's cute, but worth noting that she is a lot thicker than her images suggest. I don't mind that, but some people do so just point it out. She's very cool though and seems to have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by JaydeDinaz  [View Original Post]
    Placed a CL ad last Friday morning for oral fun for compensation. Couple lame responses, one potential winner, very cute pic. Emailed back and forth for a bit and agreed to meet. Drove to near her place and waited. She has kids and was waiting for the dad to pick them up. After waiting for about 30 min, she apologized because we couldn't meet. I get it, no hard feelings.

Text yesterday arrange to meet at her place. Glad I did. Delivered as promised. BBBJCIM. Pretty face, small chest, awesome little pussy that I played with, nice to talk to, down to earth. Honest about her circumstances. I'll def repeat. I believe her when she says she doesn't do often.

CL works if you're patient.
    Lucky. All I ever get are spam bots wanting me to e-mail them directly, or call a weird phone #, or go register at some website for "verification".

Utr

Placed a CL ad last Friday morning for oral fun for compensation. Couple lame responses, one potential winner, very cute pic. Emailed back and forth for a bit and agreed to meet. Drove to near her place and waited. She has kids and was waiting for the dad to pick them up. After waiting for about 30 min, she apologized because we couldn't meet. I get it, no hard feelings.

Text yesterday arrange to meet at her place. Glad I did. Delivered as promised. BBBJCIM. Pretty face, small chest, awesome little pussy that I played with, nice to talk to, down to earth. Honest about her circumstances. I'll def repeat. I believe her when she says she doesn't do often.

CL works if you're patient.

Breanna Boo is Back

For those of you who knew her from before, she emailed me saying she's back in town at her same place in chandler. I have not gotten over there so see her yet, but she offered me a BBBJCIM for like $50. I saw her in the past, and would probably go back.

Sidney / Sydney

Perhaps you can explain where we have gone wrong treating her and your tips for treating her right?

I also do not like see an un-necessary negative review of an excellent woman / girl.

Deprived.

Sidney / Sydney

You guys must be seeing a different Sidney! But I know you are not. I have seen both her numbers and know the area she is at. She and I have met twice over the past couple of weeks and both times my experience was very pleasurable. Not at all rushed. Very considerate. Worth my time and effort to meet her. And unlike the suggestion she belongs walking the street. She is too cute and too clean for that. I have found over the years that if you treat someone right. They treat you the same way. I don't think she took off to CA or if she did she came back. I hate to say give her another try. Because then I don't get her. LOL. I am not always a fan of car dates but for her I will gladly let her be my co-pilot. I hate to see a good girl get only a bad review when she doesn't deserve it. PM me if you want to more.

Posting Limitations