instabang.com

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 163 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

ShawnGreen
    Quote Originally Posted by Moloch2233  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else been having problems with you ads getting flagged down really quickly this week? I've been refreshing the same 4-5 ads for months, and this week they all got flagged down instantly. Tried over a few days. Posted a few new ads, same thing. Today my account is suspended.

When I say really fast, I mean within seconds of seeing it live, it gets flagged down. The ads do go live and show up in search results, then in seconds *bam*, down.
    I've had that problem. It seems to me that once your caught up in the craigslist flagging that no matter when or how you post the ad CL will catch it themselves and take it down. You can usually get around it by making a new account. I've done that about 4 times now and used the same number since they don't seem to catch it.

Reports

Moloch2233

Flagging

Anyone else been having problems with you ads getting flagged down really quickly this week? I've been refreshing the same 4-5 ads for months, and this week they all got flagged down instantly. Tried over a few days. Posted a few new ads, same thing. Today my account is suspended.

When I say really fast, I mean within seconds of seeing it live, it gets flagged down. The ads do go live and show up in search results, then in seconds *bam*, down.

Reports

JaydeDinaz

There is no way I'm screwing this up. Maybe after it runs it's course or she gets in bad financial spot. For now, a bird in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Azman84  [View Original Post]
    Share dude let us all screen Hooray!

Reports

Azman84
    Quote Originally Posted by JaydeDinaz  [View Original Post]
    Very real. Hooray team me!
    Share dude let us all screen Hooray!

Reports

JaydeDinaz

Nope

Very real. Hooray team me!

If it is, I don't want to come back to reality. Let you know when I see her next Tuesday.

Reports

Daddy22

Flakes or fakes?

Was on CL Friday and responded to ad "blow your mind awesome companion". Thought I was doing good emailing a while and set up tower near I-17 and Thomas area. Get near and the emails just stop coming. Does this happen often to anyone else? Fake or a flake? We conversed well enough I thought. Any one else respond to this one and actually get anywhere? Reminds me of similar post about two years ago in which I got what I wanted by meeting her at one of those one on one clubs. Any info appreciated and I WILL share any other experiences with the group her. Thanks!

Reports

Daddy22

Blow your mind girl??

Was on craigslist Friday and saw posting for "blow your mind awesome companion". Sent reply and emailed for quite a while back and forth. Set up to meet near I-17 and Thomas area but the emails just stopped abruptly. One, anybody else respond to this one or have any luck? Two, I have had the abrupt stop occur several times with other ads, on Bo and another site. Is this common? I don't get rude, explicit or discuss money so thought maybe just a lot of flakes or fakes out there. Any info or suggestions would be cool. Thanks ahead of time and I look forward to sharing info with everyone as it happens.

Reports

JaydeDinaz

Fantasy

If it is, I don't want to come back to reality. Let you know when I see her next Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Azman84  [View Original Post]
    LOL you sure this real and not a make up story? LOL.

Reports

Azman84

Fantasy?

She is def not interested in sharing her # or meeting anyone else. That being said, all I have to say is wow! Spent a couple of hours with her this morning. Nothing off limits and and is a definite pleaser.
    LOL you sure this real and not a make up story? LOL.

Reports

JaydeDinaz

Sorry guys

She is def not interested in sharing her # or meeting anyone else. That being said, all I have to say is wow! Spent a couple of hours with her this morning. Nothing off limits and and is a definite pleaser.

Planning to meet her again Tuesday. Will report back. Wish me luck.

Reports

Knuckles G
    Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    I found if I am the one to respond to ads I get scams and fakes. It takes a long time and really goes feast or famine it seems. Right now I am in a feast. Once I have one on the hook, I have them send me a pic of their kitty with the name I am using somewhere in the pic. Here are pics of the black girls:

Attachment 336426Attachment 336424Attachment 336425Attachment 336427.

The one in the pink outfit also has a BP ad and she seems like she really wants to have a regular thing with me.
    Link to BP ad? Thanks.

Reports

JaydeDinaz

Once again

Planning to meet her again Tuesday. Will report back. Wish me luck.

Apparently her financial situation has improved. This may develop into a fwb situation.

Reports

Foundation

Keys

I found if I am the one to respond to ads I get scams and fakes. It takes a long time and really goes feast or famine it seems. Right now I am in a feast. Once I have one on the hook, I have them send me a pic of their kitty with the name I am using somewhere in the pic. Here are pics of the black girls:

Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	587
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	336426Click image for larger version

Name:	AA 2.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	336424Click image for larger version

Name:	Ren body.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	336425Click image for larger version

Name:	Val body.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	336427.

The one in the pink outfit also has a BP ad and she seems like she really wants to have a regular thing with me.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

NDave
    That really is a lot going on. Esp from CL. I don't know what you're using for bait but that's more, far more activity than most report on CL.

The fee Dar wants is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming the moderator or someone edits posts before they get posted? She asked for $$$$$ (5 * $) not $$.

I've been having a little more luck on CL too. No visits yet, but have settled into a method that seems to work and 4 ladies I have vetted a bit. Right now I have a fit & very hot single mother that stips, a fit hot black chick with a BP ad as well, a utr 20 yo black chick with average body, and a very UTR cute tattooed white married woman all wanting to meet. To bad the drama with the other chick, Dar, has made me trigger-shy. Nothing to report other than some nice pics from them all.

Reports

Foundation

Edited post

I'm assuming the moderator or someone edits posts before they get posted? She asked for $$$$$ (5 * $) not $$.

I've been having a little more luck on CL too. No visits yet, but have settled into a method that seems to work and 4 ladies I have vetted a bit. Right now I have a fit & very hot single mother that stips, a fit hot black chick with a BP ad as well, a utr 20 yo black chick with average body, and a very UTR cute tattooed white married woman all wanting to meet. To bad the drama with the other chick, Dar, has made me trigger-shy. Nothing to report other than some nice pics from them all.

Posting Limitations