Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Skatar018

Reverse Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    There have been reports of LE setting people up in this way. Most frequently it seems that they are tied to drug references as well. The most recent busts in Burlington, I believe in the news story they mentioned getting some of the people or just one person through a craigslist posting.
    http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas...sub_headline_1

http://www.masslive.com/news/worcest..._worceste.html

http://www.capecodtimes.com/article/...NEWS/141209654

http://www.wcvb.com/news/5-investiga...cking/29888320

It was LE placing ads not answering them as is the case in SecretSquirell situation.

LE isn't that sophisticated & coordinated yet to be able to go from location to location to arrest each individual, to much time & costs associated with that kind of operation. (MPs excluded).

It's much easier to setup a location & have the Johns & providers come to you.

While there is always risks I feel LBJ is right that the bigger concern is being scammed, ripped-off, or worse.

Reports

Herow
    There have been reports of LE setting people up in this way. Most frequently it seems that they are tied to drug references as well. The most recent busts in Burlington, I believe in the news story they mentioned getting some of the people or just one person through a craigslist posting.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    I recently posted a couple CL CE ads and got some replies. Mostly I could tell right off they were pros and passed. Got a couple who I think are either part-time UTR types or genuine non-pros looking for extra $. Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of LE using replying to ads posted by guys to set them up. Since I'm new to trying this side of things, I'm being extra cautious, maybe even paranoid. Never actually heard of anyone being set up that way but I started thinking, maybe thinking too much, and figured I should ask.

Thanks.

SS.

Reports

Longjblues
    My opinion is that you are over thinking. I would be more concerned with a scammer than LE on CL. Hopefully, the police have more important things to do than posting ads on CL-CE. Just one guy's opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    I recently posted a couple CL CE ads and got some replies. Mostly I could tell right off they were pros and passed. Got a couple who I think are either part-time UTR types or genuine non-pros looking for extra $. Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of LE using replying to ads posted by guys to set them up. Since I'm new to trying this side of things, I'm being extra cautious, maybe even paranoid. Never actually heard of anyone being set up that way but I started thinking, maybe thinking too much, and figured I should ask.

Thanks.

SS.

Reports

SecretSquirell

Girls replying to your ad

Thanks.

SS.

Reports

MeatMan
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]

Perhaps you missed the party on this one TL, there were a ton of posts about her that were moved to MassHoles (check it out) http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...077&viewfull=1#post2311077. But thanks for your review of her.

I'm pretty sure MM will be passing on this one.

Shes out of her fucking mind. But, what do you expect from these young girls?. Dumb as black chalk.

Reports

Hags Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRed1  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/res/4820011184.html

Well, not sure what she expects with this post, but I'm fishing.
    Apparently she expects a donation to her college fund out of the goodness of our hearts. Crazy *****. No meet no anything.

Reports

KingMonger36
    I met her, she is young and I thought she looked decent. When the clothes came off her body wasn't amazing but not awful.

Quote Originally Posted by TLanden  [View Original Post]
    Not worth it unless you are in a pinch. There are better for the price and location.

Reports

KingMonger36

Avoid Bella / Amy

I tried to meet her last night. I showed up at 7:30 (pre-arranged time to meet), she doesn't answer her phone or text. I leave, she responds at 8:45, I come back and wait around at a store nearby because she gave me a fake address. She shows up and asks for the money upfront so she can grab "stuff" at the store. I said absolutely not and she just walks away.

Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    YMMV is this hobby's mantra. Bella / Amy I am sure is no different. I did hear from an acquaintance that she asked for the donation up front when he met her, and he waited by the back door, never to be let into her apartment. Of course, it serves him right for handing over the donation before actually in the apartment and undressing. However, its amazing what you will do when not thinking with the big head.

I think Bella / Amy is currently asking for 150 to 200 for her company, but of course, YMMV.

Reports

Ho Hunter 328
    Yeah, same here. I said I would make a small "donation" to her fund, and she replied any little bit would help. I then asked her if she was any good with massage and she replies "that's not a donation". Got me there. I reply, but little in life is free. Well, wish her luck, but I have my doubts.
    Give me lots of money just because I'm an attractive female, ie stripper syndrome.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Reports

LittleRed1
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFish  [View Original Post]
    I responded to her post and she emailed me. Said she needed help with paying her tuition Bill which was due immediately in exchange she would be making a 'new' friend. When I asked how much she needed, she said $1800. I politely told her I didn't have that kind of money. I suggested to her she needs to find a wealthy guy, which I am not. We never got any further with our discussion as to what she'd be willing to offer in return. She emailed back later that day and said 'Okay. '.
    Yeah, same here. I said I would make a small "donation" to her fund, and she replied any little bit would help. I then asked her if she was any good with massage and she replies "that's not a donation". Got me there. I reply, but little in life is free. Well, wish her luck, but I have my doubts.

Reports

Joe Fish

I responded to her post and she emailed me. Said she needed help with paying her tuition Bill which was due immediately in exchange she would be making a 'new' friend. When I asked how much she needed, she said $1800. I politely told her I didn't have that kind of money. I suggested to her she needs to find a wealthy guy, which I am not. We never got any further with our discussion as to what she'd be willing to offer in return. She emailed back later that day and said 'Okay. '.

Reports

TLanden

Response

Seen 3 times. I will not see a known rob.

As for mindy, missed the posts but the first time I saw her was like 10 years ago. Literally. I was friends with jill and used to use her rsg girls often. But thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]

I don't know how many times you've seen her TL, but if she's good with you why not continue, it's a way to keep tabs on her, but then of course YMMV does apply.
    I know I do that with some of the local girls around my area, some have reported getting ripped off or bad service (bad service happens with everyone at some point) it's a way of letting them know to either buck up & stop or word gets out & people stop coming round to see ya.

Perhaps you missed the party on this one TL, there were a ton of posts about her that were moved to MassHoles (check it out) http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...077&viewfull=1#post2311077. But thanks for your review of her.

Reports

Thomas Smith

She's expecting $1,800 for an hour of anything. Too much for my tastes.

Another image attached.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-17-13-09-50~3.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	358405

Reports

LittleRed1

Open Me under resume

Hey I need help to make ends meet .

My store closed and I am looking for help ..

Contact me asap for detail.

Reports

Skatar018
    I did hear from an acquaintance that she asked for the donation up front when he met her, and he waited by the back door, never to be let into her apartment.
    Well now that's pertinent information that would've been nice to know going in, least it's been confirmed by others.

Of course, it serves him right for handing over the donation before actually in the apartment and undressing
    Not sure if it served him right, while the school of hard knocks is the best teacher it just totally sucks to get ripped off like that.

I agree with lbj. All women in this profession are YMMV. Sounds like amy is at the extremes of it though. After reading I will no longer be back. I won't give business to a ROB.
    I don't know how many times you've seen her TL, but if she's good with you why not continue, it's a way to keep tabs on her, but then of course YMMV does apply.
    I know I do that with some of the local girls around my area, some have reported getting ripped off or bad service (bad service happens with everyone at some point) it's a way of letting them know to either buck up & stop or word gets out & people stop coming round to see ya.

Nice unrushed non GFE. CBJ cfs. Clean nice attractive. Usually in low end hotels on north shore. I have seen her twice. Once when she was a room service girl working for jill. Second time of CL. Both times fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Well, that scratches me out.

Posting Limitations