Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

FireMedic51

Preggo Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Afterlife6661  [View Original Post]
    This ad got flagged, anyone have information on who it is? Looking for my first pregnant chick.
    Head over the line into the Ocean State. There are a few that are pretty big and ready to explode. One just delivered and there is also an Indian girl that is ready to go at any time and still doing everything you could ask for. There is a third that pops up in the River now and then. I think she was reviewed some place and maybe worth a ride. That whole area is pretty fertile.

Reports

Skatar018

Different ad same scam

Not 100% sure but 99% sure it's the same guy looking for Meatman! Jk MM, like the man said Avoid, avoid, avoid!

Quote Originally Posted by Afterlife6661  [View Original Post]
    This ad got flagged, anyone have information on who it is? Looking for my first pregnant chick.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Monger, avoid the so-called Russian "she's" not what you think she is. She has a third leg!. Avoid, avoid, avoid!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    It's a TS or TV, in short it's a guy. I saw the picture somewhere on the internet and I also remember somebody mentioning this fact a little while back.

Reports

Afterlife6661

Russian in DOT

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cl ad.jpg‎  

Reports

LittleRed1
    Quote Originally Posted by Asket  [View Original Post]
    She is posting in Boston seeking sugar babe type arrangement, uumm yea she will rip you off, I posted a CL ad about my experience and have 10 documented rip off reports from guys that have met her-- please post pictures because I met her in real life, also she has ads on all sorts of sugar daddy web site's, she is playing a dangerous game and is bound to rip off the wrong guy, blue balls combined with losing money is not a good combo.
    OK, I've been contacted by her as well. Personal e-mail is lilwildth1 ng23 at gmail dot com.

Click image for larger version

Name:	get-attachment.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	339961

Thank you for this community bulletin.

Reports

Asket
    Quote Originally Posted by Attwater  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember if I read about a girl and a guy ripping off guys in the Lowell and Dracut area any help would be great because there is a girl contacting me in the same area Thanks.
    She is posting in Boston seeking sugar babe type arrangement, uumm yea she will rip you off, I posted a CL ad about my experience and have 10 documented rip off reports from guys that have met her-- please post pictures because I met her in real life, also she has ads on all sorts of sugar daddy web site's, she is playing a dangerous game and is bound to rip off the wrong guy, blue balls combined with losing money is not a good combo.

Reports

Attwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Follow the below link, there is a post by Asket (thanks Asket) with a picture about what you ask. If you have a picture perhaps you can verify if it's the same girl.
    Yes that's her Skatar thanks.

Reports

Skatar018

Boston or Lowell?

Follow the below link, there is a post by Asket (thanks Asket) with a picture about what you ask. If you have a picture perhaps you can verify if it's the same girl.

Ripped off in Lowell by blonde girl posting on Craigslist Picture will be attached so you guys know who this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Attwater  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember if I read about a girl and a guy ripping off guys in the Lowell and Dracut area any help would be great because there is a girl contacting me in the same area Thanks.

Reports

Attwater

Rip offs in Dracut and lowell area?

Reports

Bastardale

TLC in Hanson

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFish  [View Original Post]
    Guys, this girl might be worth checking out. Her name is Nikki and I've spoken to her at least twice. She sounds really nice and laid-back. The only reason I haven't met with her yet was because of a scheduling conflict. She quoted me 80 for a sensual massage and 130 for you to be smiling at the end. She's on the south shore, in Hanson. I'm planning to meet her this week but thought I'd share the info with everyone. Peace, and have a great Sunday to all. BTW, her number is listed with her Post in the 'Contact' icon.
    I wound up seeing this girl a couple of weeks ago. She's in Hanson within a few miles of the Old Hitching Post. She has an apartment in a multifamily house. The place is kind of rundown but that's hardly her fault. The place is fairly remote but I'm sure there are other people in the other part of the house.

Anyway, she'll send you a picture if you email her. The picture is probably a little dated as she looks fairly skinny in the picture but she's a bigger girl in real life. Even though she is on the heavy side, she's fairly attractive. If you're into spinners or tight bodies, she's probably not the girl for you. But she's young (26) so the weight doesn't look terrible on her. She's a nice girl and very easy to talk to. She can certainly carry a conversation.

She quoted me 100 for the hour but she wanted 160 for "something special" at the end. She said she went to school for massage and that may be true. It was a decent massage. She definitely tried and I got the full time.

She stripped down to her underwear (topless) for the massage. There was no teasing and she didn't encourage roaming but she didn't discourage it either. I opted for the "something special" ending and that turned out to be a BJ. She just went right to it soon after I flipped. She certainly did a good job with that.

She says she doesn't do half-hour appointments. All things considered, I'm not sure I'd go back. It's too far and a little too much money for what you get.

Reports

Cpcdman

You want to call me out?

You want to call me out, go to the Rhode Island board and check out my latest post.

Then you tell me who gives out good information and intel.

Honestly, if you're interested in seeing her after reading the review don't bother she's above, way above your pay grade!

Have a nice day!!

Quote Originally Posted by DirtStar  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I just went through my 18 posts:

Gave a legitimate report: 12.

Asked for info: 6.

A review of your last 18 posts:

Trolled me: 1.

Gave an actual report: 1 (with no contact info or link to ad).

Asked for info: 16.

Seems to me like one of us is carrying our weight and the other posts a lot and wastes everyones time. Good day sir.

Reports

Mikally

Inc

Hi.

Can you share info on this girl? Does she do incall?

Thanks.

Mik.

You know what to do, hit that shit like it was your last die on planet earth.

Reports

Asket

Ass tits pussy

You know what to do, hit that shit like it was your last die on planet earth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tina 2.jpg‎   tina 3.jpg‎   tina 5.jpg‎  

Reports

DirtStar
    Ok, I just went through my 18 posts:

Gave a legitimate report: 12.

Asked for info: 6.

A review of your last 18 posts:

Trolled me: 1.

Gave an actual report: 1 (with no contact info or link to ad).

Asked for info: 16.

Seems to me like one of us is carrying our weight and the other posts a lot and wastes everyones time. Good day sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpcdman  [View Original Post]
    You have 17 posts and you're asking for someone to TOFTT, how about you step up, TOFTT and report back, seriously WTF!!

Reports

Ho Hunter 328
    I did some checking on the Weymouth girl. Found her full name, facebook page, address, and home phone number. She was arrested a few years ago for trying to smuggle cigarettes, heroin, and a syringe to her bf in jail. She also has a kid. Not sure if the pic posted is recent, or from before she had the kid. The most recent pic of her on her fb page is from last year, and she looks chubby back then. Possible she's lost the weight in the last year, but I have a feeling the pic is pre-baby. Can anyone confirm the pic is recent?

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Reports

Ho Hunter 328
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreasKilmer  [View Original Post]
    She uses heroin so I would be careful. Offered me 60 for BBFS. Of course didn't take it.
    Of course she uses heroin, why else would she be on CL with such low rates... The vast majority of girls doing this are on drugs, it's a fact. Always assume they are, no matter what they say. Some do hide it better than others though, they're the ones who are smarter, more careful, and charge more. I can count on one hand the number of girls I've met in the last 20 years who I'm certain were not on any drugs, and every one of them had substantial psych issues (usually one of the dissociative disorders, commonly secondary to PTSD). I'd rather take the heroin addict, they're more predictable.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Posting Limitations