www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Andreas Kilmer
    That's Kerri (see post #707). She is definitely a user. Be careful.

Real pics below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	335771Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	335772Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0449.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	335773Click image for larger version

Name:	image (3).jpg
Views:	374
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	335774Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	335775.

Quote Originally Posted by Puckhead72  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl from CLCE last week after several texting conversations.

Small apt complex on rt. 18.

Her name was Bella she was nice and friendly. She texted me a pic not sure it's her but very close.

She did not post pic on ad.

100 H / H.

I believe she posted # in ad her #ended in 3341.

She appeared to be clean but definitely has been a user.

I might repeat.

Thanks.

Reports

Tinynuts99

Lust not Love

Quote Originally Posted by Pusheen  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kate today and WOW. Not what I expected (in a good way). I'm nervous about girls that use drugs though so I tried to get a straight answer out of her about if she uses. I told her I use drugs to try to make her feel comfortable. She said she uses occasionally but just for fun. I could tell that was all I was going to get out of her so I let it be.

BBBJ but she insisted on condoms for anything else. Really nice and I could tell she wanted to make sure I was comfortable. I asked her if she smoked and she says she does when she's nervous, and she's usually nervous before meeting someone. That seemed really sweet. She's smart, I can't figure her out. If she uses drugs she keeps it on the DL cause it doesn't show. Talkative but that just seems like her personality. I asked her if she would give me a discount next time for repeat business and she said she doesn't give discounts and she charges a lot so she only meets certain types of people (the kind that can pay obviously). So I won't see her again soon, I would love to but I can't afford it. Sigh. I'm in love.
    You mean you are in LUST with her!!

Reports

Puckhead72

Abington

I met this girl from CLCE last week after several texting conversations.

Small apt complex on rt. 18.

Her name was Bella she was nice and friendly. She texted me a pic not sure it's her but very close.

She did not post pic on ad.

100 H / H.

I believe she posted # in ad her #ended in 3341.

She appeared to be clean but definitely has been a user.

I might repeat.

Thanks.

Reports

Pusheen
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro4  [View Original Post]
    So I posted an ad looking for a non pro sugar baby and she answered. Told the whole story about moving in with a sick relative and everything. We talked about what I'd give her when we met but when I asked if she was really a non pro she sent me a long rant and now won't respond to me. LOL. It was pretty silly.
    Funny that she ranted. I got the impression there was certainly no shame in her game.

I'm a long time resident of this area. Our walking one day I ran right into Kate. She was planting flowers in an alley while an old woman watched. I didn't want to embarrass her so I just waved. I know the woman she was with, I live close to her house, I actually remember when she moved in in '82. I figure that's the aunt she's taking care of. I see her at the neighborhood Christmas party. Small world. Too bad for Kate though, that woman seems like a *****.

Reports

Kuro4

Kate

So I posted an ad looking for a non pro sugar baby and she answered. Told the whole story about moving in with a sick relative and everything. We talked about what I'd give her when we met but when I asked if she was really a non pro she sent me a long rant and now won't respond to me. LOL. It was pretty silly.

Reports

Pusheen

Kate

I saw Kate today and WOW. Not what I expected (in a good way). I'm nervous about girls that use drugs though so I tried to get a straight answer out of her about if she uses. I told her I use drugs to try to make her feel comfortable. She said she uses occasionally but just for fun. I could tell that was all I was going to get out of her so I let it be.

BBBJ but she insisted on condoms for anything else. Really nice and I could tell she wanted to make sure I was comfortable. I asked her if she smoked and she says she does when she's nervous, and she's usually nervous before meeting someone. That seemed really sweet. She's smart, I can't figure her out. If she uses drugs she keeps it on the DL cause it doesn't show. Talkative but that just seems like her personality. I asked her if she would give me a discount next time for repeat business and she said she doesn't give discounts and she charges a lot so she only meets certain types of people (the kind that can pay obviously). So I won't see her again soon, I would love to but I can't afford it. Sigh. I'm in love.

Reports

TLanden

Kate

She does car dates. Just approach with respect.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSmith  [View Original Post]
    I've had her for a cardate once for 80. Quick wham bam.

She said, multiple times, that she doesn't do that anymore. People are willing to give her the 200 for a outcall. (in which you have to pay for an Uber to pick her up and drive her home.).

Reports

TLanden

Jamie Ann

I provided details of my experience and PM'd you contact details. You even replied and said too far away.

What else are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus22  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find anything either. Would love to find this one. Any info would be appreciated.

Reports

Nimbus22

Nothing available

I couldn't find anything either. Would love to find this one. Any info would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreasKilmer  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Jamie Ann from Middleboro, # ends in 5847 and another # ends in 6067. PostsCLCE.

Thanks.

Attachment 329964Attachment 329965Attachment 329966Attachment 329967Attachment 329968Attachment 329976Attachment 329975.

Reports

Thomas Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickets  [View Original Post]
    She actually does NOT do car dates at all. Something came up for her and she couldn't come over so it was a last minute thing.
    I've had her for a cardate once for 80. Quick wham bam.

She said, multiple times, that she doesn't do that anymore. People are willing to give her the 200 for a outcall. (in which you have to pay for an Uber to pick her up and drive her home.).

Reports

Thomas Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreasKilmer  [View Original Post]
    She responded to one of my CL posts. Anyone have any info on her? Said she could meet me for a cardate in Brighton. Not sure she is legit etc.

I've got digits if anyone wants to TOFTT.

Attachment 332565Attachment 332564Attachment 332563Attachment 332562.
    I would be willing to check her out too. Always looking for some Brighton talent.

Reports

DirtStar
    Quote Originally Posted by TLanden  [View Original Post]
    Wanted 100 for BBBJ. Seemed too high so I passed.
    Ended up meeting with this girl. Negotiated her down to 60. If that is acceptable for you offer that up and have fun.

Reports

Crickets

Redhead from Cambridge

Quote Originally Posted by CambridgeSci  [View Original Post]
    That's the Kate I saw a few weeks back (and is from NY, had some glamour shots). Her hair was ridiculously smoky and I've seen her twice a year apart and she's just isn't as good as she used to be.

Didn't realize she finally started car dates.
    She actually does NOT do car dates at all. Something came up for her and she couldn't come over so it was a last minute thing.

Reports

Crickets

Redhead from Cambridge

Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?

Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Yep, that's definitely the tattoo on her back.

Reports

CambridgeSci

Kate

That's the Kate I saw a few weeks back (and is from NY, had some glamour shots). Her hair was ridiculously smoky and I've seen her twice a year apart and she's just isn't as good as she used to be.

Didn't realize she finally started car dates.

Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Posting Limitations