Rabbits Webcam
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Jayla

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisStevens55  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember her? Asian girl, pretty face, ok body? She's been off the map for awhile now just seeing if she had new number or something. Tried her old email and it came back that it doesn't exist anymore. Stay safe.
    I haven't had contact from her in 7 months now when she gave me a new phone number. Sweet girl but always had some other distractions going on.

Update On Nicole

Here; s the cell # she uses 401-XXX-0438.

Here's the Pictures she sent me.

There are No Hits on Google or Tin Eye. Unless I missed something.

And her e-mail is nicolewellesley@yahoo.com.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SMSfromN.jpg‎   zpfile000.jpg‎  

Everett girl?

Has anyone met this girl, always posts, uses the same pic and everytime I email for more pics to prove she's real, I never get a reply back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2016-01-09 at 3.39.54 PM.jpg‎  

Nicole Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. She wants your name and number, and she offers to be sent back home if, after she appears at your door, you decide you don't like her. It sure seems as if someone is very eager to get hold of customer identities. With just a little Googling, she could make your home and work life miserable. Sounds like a perfect set-up for extortion. I wouldn't call her under any circumstances. Just my 2 cents.
    Here are her Pictures. No hits on them but maybe a few SM can find some info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SMSfromN.jpg‎   zpfile000.jpg‎  

Nicole Kelley Update

Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. She wants your name and number, and she offers to be sent back home if, after she appears at your door, you decide you don't like her. It sure seems as if someone is very eager to get hold of customer identities. With just a little Googling, she could make your home and work life miserable. Sounds like a perfect set-up for extortion. I wouldn't call her under any circumstances. Just my 2 cents.
    Here's the Cell # she calls and texts from 401XXX0438 No hits on google or bing.

And here are her pictures which look TGTBT but no hits on them.

One Born Every Minute

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager69  [View Original Post]
    Gorgeous white female needs $1,500 by January 8th 8 am.

Seeking one person who has the financial means to help me one time, 2-3 hours. I'm totally worth it, this one time thing for me. I can text a pic no face AFTER we talk on phone.

If unable to help with full amount TODAY, then please do not email me.

Open-minded, educated, sweet.

Please send name & number only if you can help me. I will take down ad, when I find the help.

Emails without name / number will be deleted.

Poster's age: 20.

This girl has been advertising since Monday. On Monday it was One hour for $1500, Tuesday it became 2 hours and now 3.

I spoke with her just for the hell of it. Told me she's brand new and has never done this before. LOL Lives in The South Shore 21 year old Then it became interesting she wanted a blank letter head from my company for her protection. Told her I could not do that But I could meet her at a Starbucks or DD near me for her safety. She told me she dose't like meeting strange men for coffee. LOL She then sent me Pictures which of course are Fake and way to good to be true and told me if I did not like her I can send her home.

Sorry I deleted the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager69  [View Original Post]

Seeking one person who has the financial means to help me one time, 2-3 hours. I'm totally worth it, this one time thing for me. I can text a pic no face AFTER we talk on phone.

Please send name & number only if you can help me. I will take down ad, when I find the help.

She has been around for ever in the Medford Somerville area
    I have never met with her and don't know anything about her services but im sure she would be well reviewed
    good luck

This girl h

as been advertising since Monday. On Monday it was One hour for $1500, Tuesday it became 2 hours and now 3.

I spoke with her just for the hell of it. Told me she's brand new and has never done this before. LOL Lives in The South Shore 21 year old Then it became interesting she wanted a blank letter head from my company for her protection. Told her I could not do that But I could meet her at a Starbucks or DD near me for her safety. She told me she dose't like meeting strange men for coffee. LOL She then sent me Pictures which of course are Fake and way to good to be true and told me if I did not like her I can send her home.

She has been around for ever in the Medford Somerville area.

I have never met with her and don't know anything about her services but I'm sure she would be well reviewed.

Good luck.

Jayla

Anyone remember her? Asian girl, pretty face, ok body? She's been off the map for awhile now just seeing if she had new number or something. Tried her old email and it came back that it doesn't exist anymore. Stay safe.

Nicole Kelley

This girl has been advertising since Monday. On Monday it was One hour for $1500, Tuesday it became 2 hours and now 3.

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    Responded to my ads. I know her pics are familiar but I can't find from where. Email is from "jess c" but I can't find anything by that name, or her number, or reverse image search. She bit on two of my ads today and I am curious.
    I saw her maybe two weeks ago. Nice girl, very friendly, enjoyed myself. I was going to see her again, but she moved further away from me and I've been too busy.

Thanks

Thanks to those of you who messaged me. Conflicting reports but mostly negative. I ended up passing because of that, and because she couldn't really guarantee I wouldn't leave reeking of smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    Responded to my ads. I know her pics are familiar but I can't find from where. Email is from "jess c" but I can't find anything by that name, or her number, or reverse image search. She bit on two of my ads today and I am curious.

Apple Massage & Body Work in Wakefield

I know that LE has been cracking down in Wakefield but I figured I would give try as a few months have passed. I setup a 4:00 and when I arrived Cindy was working alone. I paid. 4 for HH and got undressed. Once she draped me I was fairly sure that it was going to be legit. After a few minutes I took it off and she didn't put it back until the flip when it reappeared. The massage overall was good, she spent a lot of time on legs and glutes which I like, but no tease. At the end she said "Ok all done" and I pointed to my member and asked if she could massage that. She stated she does not do that. I asked twice to make sure and she left the room. I got dressed and left.

Anyone seen this girl before. I see her posting a lot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2016-01-04-22-16-23.jpg‎  

Recognize this one?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image(1).jpeg‎   image.jpg‎   image(2).jpg‎  
    Last edited by RhodyRob007; 01-04-16 at 18:23. Reason: Pics didn't upload first time

Lexi in south Boston

Any info on her? Pictures look very tempting.

Who's looking for young, thick and warm fun. ?

PM is fine.

Thanks.

Posting Limitations