Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

SpermSac

Sifting thru CL BS and spam

Quote Originally Posted by Bdota  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the clarification OreoCookie, I appreciate it! So I hit up a couple of the posts today, but it turns out I've just ended up spamming the crap out of myself LOL. Any tips on how to sift through some of the better posts, opposed to the spammers and bs?

Thanks!
    The majority of the ads that I have thought to be real turned out to be spam and loads up my spam folder after awhile. If you find an easy way to sift thru them to avoid the spam and BS let us all know. Other than posting your own ad there really is no proven way.

Reports

Joe Fish

Resume' Section - 'Need some TLC?'

Guys, this girl might be worth checking out. Her name is Nikki and I've spoken to her at least twice. She sounds really nice and laid-back. The only reason I haven't met with her yet was because of a scheduling conflict. She quoted me 80 for a sensual massage and 130 for you to be smiling at the end. She's on the south shore, in Hanson. I'm planning to meet her this week but thought I'd share the info with everyone. Peace, and have a great Sunday to all. BTW, her number is listed with her Post in the 'Contact' icon.

Reports

FunBill
    Thanks for the clarification OreoCookie, I appreciate it! So I hit up a couple of the posts today, but it turns out I've just ended up spamming the crap out of myself LOL. Any tips on how to sift through some of the better posts, opposed to the spammers and bs?

Thanks!
    You can always post your own Ad and ask responders to put something in the subject line to weed out bots.

Reports

Bdota
    Quote Originally Posted by OreoCookie  [View Original Post]
    Definitely NOT if they are requesting flowers. If they are just looking for a NSA ONS, then sure, provide the pic.

Thanks!

Reports

OreoCookie
    Hello All,

This may seem like a no-brainer to vets, but I have not used CL much. A lot of posts request people to reply with a picture of themselves when reaching out 1st. Does anyone do this? Do you find you get a better response if you actually include a picture with your email or text? Just wondering, cause I'd definitely like to use CLCE a little more.

Thanks for the advice!

-Bdot.
    Definitely NOT if they are requesting flowers. If they are just looking for a NSA ONS, then sure, provide the pic.

Reports

Bdota

QUESTION: Do You Include a Picture with Emails if requested??

Hello All,

This may seem like a no-brainer to vets, but I have not used CL much. A lot of posts request people to reply with a picture of themselves when reaching out 1st. Does anyone do this? Do you find you get a better response if you actually include a picture with your email or text? Just wondering, cause I'd definitely like to use CLCE a little more.

Thanks for the advice!

-Bdot.

Reports

Thomas Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    If your all that hesitant then please pass her contact info to me (pm is fine) & I'll see what I can work out & report back.

BTW Thomas Smith did she say what the $100 included?
    Just car quickies. Seems like it's too much.

Reports

Cpcdman

CLCE Girl

I'd be interested in hearing what she told you. She's playing games I think, PM me and I'll explain.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSmith  [View Original Post]
    I knew I've seen this picture before. I just received a reply from her on one of my CLCE ads. Did you partake?

She's asking $ though.

Reports

Skatar018

Hesitant

If your all that hesitant then please pass her contact info to me (pm is fine) & I'll see what I can work out & report back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpcdman  [View Original Post]
    I was contacted by this girl off of Boston CLCE and wondering if she's real and legit? If anyone has any information please PM me, thanks!
    BTW Thomas Smith did she say what the $100 included?
    I knew I've seen this picture before. I just received a reply from her on one of my CLCE ads. Did you partake? She's asking $ though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the same here. I know I've seen this picture before. Please PM if you have any experience with her.

Reports

Nrlmus
    I knew I've seen this picture before. I just received a reply from her on one of my CLCE ads. Did you partake?

She's asking $ though.
    Yes, the same here. I know I've seen this picture before. Please PM if you have any experience with her.

Reports

Thomas Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpcdman  [View Original Post]
    I was contacted by this girl off of Boston CLCE and wondering if she's real and legit?

If anyone has any information please PM me, thanks!

She's asking $ though.

Reports

I Need More

Jan??

Has anyone seen Jan from the Hudson Ma area? She responded to my ad and I wanted to see if any one of you have seen her. No pics yet but seems to be not a spammer.

Reports

Ho Hunter 328
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinynuts99  [View Original Post]
    You mean you are in LUST with her!!
    I could name a few girls I'm in lust with. Sometimes it can be hard to get the big head to do the thinking.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Reports

Andreas Kilmer
    That's Kerri (see post #707). She is definitely a user. Be careful.

Real pics below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	335771Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	335772Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0449.jpg
Views:	639
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	335773Click image for larger version

Name:	image (3).jpg
Views:	387
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	335774Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	335775.

Quote Originally Posted by Puckhead72  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl from CLCE last week after several texting conversations.

Small apt complex on rt. 18.

Her name was Bella she was nice and friendly. She texted me a pic not sure it's her but very close.

She did not post pic on ad.

100 H / H.

I believe she posted # in ad her #ended in 3341.

She appeared to be clean but definitely has been a user.

I might repeat.

Thanks.

Reports

Tinynuts99

Lust not Love

Quote Originally Posted by Pusheen  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kate today and WOW. Not what I expected (in a good way). I'm nervous about girls that use drugs though so I tried to get a straight answer out of her about if she uses. I told her I use drugs to try to make her feel comfortable. She said she uses occasionally but just for fun. I could tell that was all I was going to get out of her so I let it be.

BBBJ but she insisted on condoms for anything else. Really nice and I could tell she wanted to make sure I was comfortable. I asked her if she smoked and she says she does when she's nervous, and she's usually nervous before meeting someone. That seemed really sweet. She's smart, I can't figure her out. If she uses drugs she keeps it on the DL cause it doesn't show. Talkative but that just seems like her personality. I asked her if she would give me a discount next time for repeat business and she said she doesn't give discounts and she charges a lot so she only meets certain types of people (the kind that can pay obviously). So I won't see her again soon, I would love to but I can't afford it. Sigh. I'm in love.
    You mean you are in LUST with her!!

Posting Limitations