sun 4 rx
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Scroguard.com

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Tiara Wakefield

This "lady" from Wakefield is fun. She sent me a note that she moved to Lynn.

Cons: Over time she will get jaded with you and share her drama. H user, denies but so obvious. Bigger than her pics, probably 5'6", 175?

Pros: Pretty face, sometimes gets into it, will definitely negotiate from $ . 5 to $. Nice but recommend you don't do what I did and get to know her.

Will share with 5 or so members who also share somewhat freely.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tia.jpg‎   ti.jpeg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by BrenBabo  [View Original Post]
    Call me crazy but I looking for a user. Anyone have anyone outside of boston that might fit the bill. Unfortunately, I can't trade right because mt utr girls are retired and the pros are all guests of the state. Hence the reason I am asking here. I know what I am getting into and I play safe and expect to lose some money every once in awhile so please no lectures.
    You want a user? Let me introduce you to a website called "BackPage".

Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I know this is hard and touchy to some but I just got some info that bella / amy from lynn may or may not have the death virus. Could be a rumor that someone made up because she ripped them off or it could be true. Be careful.
    The same holds true for anyone working in this business.

And also holds true for anyone working in any other line of business.

Wrap and be safe, so you can shoot again another day. And think long and hard before daty with a hooker, no matter how clean it looks and smells. The smoke shows are the ones most likely to be carrying, since they've been ridden much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    Yes, craigslist has gone downhill, even when I make my own ads its getting harder to get good hits on them.
    I second that. CL has for the longest time gone to the toilet. The spam ads are getting downright desperate. Is Boston the ONLY section that's getting bombarded?. I see no other city getting slammed as much as ours with this nonsense. I posted a few ads and usually the response is " email me at so and so at Gmail, Yahoo MSN, Etc.

Hard truth

Hey guys. I know this is hard and touchy to some but I just got some info that bella / amy from lynn may or may not have the death virus. Could be a rumor that someone made up because she ripped them off or it could be true. Be careful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lynn Amy9786012676.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by MarkIV  [View Original Post]
    I went on craigslist w4 m section to see what's out there. All I can see is BBW, single black woman, black woman. And a few trying to get me to sign up website for web cam or something. Is it always like that?
    Yes, craigslist has gone downhill, even when I make my own ads its getting harder to get good hits on them.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkIV  [View Original Post]
    I went on craigslist w4 m section to see what's out there. All I can see is BBW, single black woman, black woman. And a few trying to get me to sign up website for web cam or something. Is it always like that?
    Yes. If you want CL action you almost always have to do a M4 W post, then wade through the 50 spam messages you will get to find the 1 legit one.

Craigslist

Ended up TOFTT. It was her. Typical loud puerto rican. Went to her appartment she came out and said she needs to put her kids to bed shell be out in 5 and gave me a water. Also said she had an std test she can show me. She came back out exactly 7 min later with her std test. It was from january and clean...always a plus. Went to her new house which was down the street and empty. Said she's moving in this week. Anyways she was pretty hot and said she was a dancer at shamrock. $ for the half bbjjjj cfs DFK DATY FIV. Came out in a summer dress no panties. Bjjj was a 3 out of 10 she pretty much got me full hard then stopped off to k9. Felt tight and awsome ass. Kept calling me papi and throwing out diffrent words I have never heard off before. Off to cg with kissing and what not. Back to stand up k9 against the wall then to miss then cg again. 20 minutes in I couldn't cum and she wasnt happy said a little longer in doggy then she's done has to go back to her kids. Ended up not poping. Over all night girl super cute. But felt rushed. I probably wouldn't repeat.
    Hey Eu. Your box is full. Could you send me her number? Appreciate it man.

Update

Got a hit on my ad by this girl. Said she was from lawrence. Anyone know her?
    Ended up TOFTT. It was her. Typical loud puerto rican. Went to her appartment she came out and said she needs to put her kids to bed shell be out in 5 and gave me a water. Also said she had an std test she can show me. She came back out exactly 7 min later with her std test. It was from january and clean...always a plus. Went to her new house which was down the street and empty. Said she's moving in this week. Anyways she was pretty hot and said she was a dancer at shamrock. $ for the half bbjjjj cfs DFK DATY FIV. Came out in a summer dress no panties. Bjjj was a 3 out of 10 she pretty much got me full hard then stopped off to k9. Felt tight and awsome ass. Kept calling me papi and throwing out diffrent words I have never heard off before. Off to cg with kissing and what not. Back to stand up k9 against the wall then to miss then cg again. 20 minutes in I couldn't cum and she wasnt happy said a little longer in doggy then she's done has to go back to her kids. Ended up not poping. Over all night girl super cute. But felt rushed. I probably wouldn't repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by BrenBabo  [View Original Post]
    Call me crazy but I looking for a user. Anyone have anyone outside of boston that might fit the bill. Unfortunately, I can't trade right because mt utr girls are retired and the pros are all guests of the state. Hence the reason I am asking here. I know what I am getting into and I play safe and expect to lose some money every once in awhile so please no lectures.
    Seriously, dude?

Anyone?

Got a hit on my ad by this girl. Said she was from lawrence. Anyone know her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2016-03-31-18-12-31.jpg‎   Screenshot_2016-03-31-18-12-26.jpg‎  

User?

This looks a lot like the roommate of a girl I met in taunton that scammed me on our third meeting. I would stay away. She was looking for bars so same idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticsdada  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Portuguese girl from Taunton? I inquired through her ad "Stunning and Amazing" back on Friday and got responses. Claim she is 28 former exotic dancer. She has no vehicle and wants me to pick her up for car rides or go back to my place. She also asked if I have ox for her back pain. Gave me her number and address but honestly not sure if I should take the plunge, feel a little fishy.

Isabel

I'd take a chance on her. Would love the contact info.

Also I never get hits on my CL adds Any tips on how to construct one that would yield good results?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoy69  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty hot tho! What's her number?

Posting Limitations