Fetish Hookup

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Cpcdman

You want to call me out?

You want to call me out, go to the Rhode Island board and check out my latest post.

Then you tell me who gives out good information and intel.

Honestly, if you're interested in seeing her after reading the review don't bother she's above, way above your pay grade!

Have a nice day!!

Quote Originally Posted by DirtStar  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I just went through my 18 posts:

Gave a legitimate report: 12.

Asked for info: 6.

A review of your last 18 posts:

Trolled me: 1.

Gave an actual report: 1 (with no contact info or link to ad).

Asked for info: 16.

Seems to me like one of us is carrying our weight and the other posts a lot and wastes everyones time. Good day sir.

Reports

Mikally

Inc

Hi.

Can you share info on this girl? Does she do incall?

Thanks.

Mik.

Quote Originally Posted by Asket  [View Original Post]
    You know what to do, hit that shit like it was your last die on planet earth.

Reports

Asket

Ass tits pussy

You know what to do, hit that shit like it was your last die on planet earth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tina 2.jpg‎   tina 3.jpg‎   tina 5.jpg‎  

Reports

DirtStar
    Ok, I just went through my 18 posts:

Gave a legitimate report: 12.

Asked for info: 6.

A review of your last 18 posts:

Trolled me: 1.

Gave an actual report: 1 (with no contact info or link to ad).

Asked for info: 16.

Seems to me like one of us is carrying our weight and the other posts a lot and wastes everyones time. Good day sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpcdman  [View Original Post]
    You have 17 posts and you're asking for someone to TOFTT, how about you step up, TOFTT and report back, seriously WTF!!

Reports

Ho Hunter 328
    I did some checking on the Weymouth girl. Found her full name, facebook page, address, and home phone number. She was arrested a few years ago for trying to smuggle cigarettes, heroin, and a syringe to her bf in jail. She also has a kid. Not sure if the pic posted is recent, or from before she had the kid. The most recent pic of her on her fb page is from last year, and she looks chubby back then. Possible she's lost the weight in the last year, but I have a feeling the pic is pre-baby. Can anyone confirm the pic is recent?

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Reports

Ho Hunter 328
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreasKilmer  [View Original Post]
    She uses heroin so I would be careful. Offered me 60 for BBFS. Of course didn't take it.
    Of course she uses heroin, why else would she be on CL with such low rates... The vast majority of girls doing this are on drugs, it's a fact. Always assume they are, no matter what they say. Some do hide it better than others though, they're the ones who are smarter, more careful, and charge more. I can count on one hand the number of girls I've met in the last 20 years who I'm certain were not on any drugs, and every one of them had substantial psych issues (usually one of the dissociative disorders, commonly secondary to PTSD). I'd rather take the heroin addict, they're more predictable.

Reports

Andreas Kilmer
    She uses heroin so I would be careful. Offered me 60 for BBFS. Of course didn't take it.

Number is 857-XXX-7251.

Located out of Weymouth offering car 60, and 100/175. Not a bad looking pic. Anyone ever check this one out? If anyone wants to toftt please go for it and report back!

Reports

Malibu1980

Weymouth girl

Just thought I'd mention that when I facebook the digits it comes up as a guy and its his girlfriend that is in the pic that was posted but if you look at her face pics she's ok looking.

Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Tats look very familiar. Have a name?

Reports

Cpcdman

Got a live one

You have 17 posts and you're asking for someone to TOFTT, how about you step up, TOFTT and report back, seriously WTF!!

Number is 857-XXX-7251.

Located out of Weymouth offering car 60, and 100/175. Not a bad looking pic. Anyone ever check this one out? If anyone wants to toftt please go for it and report back!

Reports

Ho Hunter 328
    Number is 857-XXX-7251.

Tats look very familiar. Have a name?

Reports

DirtStar

Got a live one

Number is 857-XXX-7251.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download_20140820_111513.jpg‎  

Reports

TLanden

Kristina

She's back. She was a VERY active poster for a long time (read high volume).

I agree with review below. She is rough on you. Msog is a ailable if you are not too sore LOL.

I thought she retired.

Decided to pass on that one.

A report: CLCE hit offering massages. I replied and got an email offering FS for 200 out of the south shore off of rt 95. She can't host. She did volunteer that 150 is possible. No backdoor. BBBJ and FS avail. I met her without enough time to go anywhere and was able to negotiate a quick BBBJ for 60 to which she gave me some 'tude but complied. Giant boobs, actually she is a giant, 5'11". Nice girl, easy to talk to. Actual performance was a little rough jesus actually had some mild abrasions afterward. I prob won't repeat just because I'm incall only and would only pony up for a place for an extraordinary circumstance but if you have a place she did mention MSOG and that she often stays extra time. You could and prob have done worse. I would caution YMMV as I did not test this out myself.

Attachment 338446Attachment 338447Attachment 338445Attachment 338448.

Reports

TLanden

Courtney stoneham

Yes. 125 for BBBJ and FS. Very flabby and service was not great. Nice girl though.

Anyone ever met Courtney from Stoneham? She offered massage for 125 hr outcall I proposed we go for a ride later and am wondering if I can get some intel. I'm not going to meet at that number but I do kind of like her look. Any info would be appreciated! If anyone wants to TOFTT pm for digits she cannot host just FYI.

Attachment 338449Attachment 338450.

Reports

Nimbus22

Nikki

I passed. Big girl and a lot of piercings on her face. Seems cool on the phone but not my bag. She said it's post baby weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    Big girl, piercings on her face. Pleasant personality. I know I am new to the forum but feel free to pm me for details.

Reports

BostonNorth16

Ad for massages in Gigs, Any Info anyone?

I saw an ad for massages from a hot 25 year old in Everett for $150 with only a Craigslist email. I have been going back and forth with her about meeting but it took so much for her to give me her number and send me pics. I am jusy uneasy about the whole situation. I may TOFTT because I can handle myself pretty well. But I would prefer if anyone has seen this girl. She says that she is located near Park Ave Revere in Everett. Any info would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations