Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Teejay

I TOFTT on Her

Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    This girl advertises every so often. She says she's in Braintree. Has anyone seen her? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Attachment 350280
    There is not enough ways to say avoid on this one. Dirty, horrible service and I couldn't get out of there fast enough!

Reports

FraterLvx

Help with Cambridge / Watertown posting

There's this post on craigslist for the Cambridge / Watertown line. Only BJ offered. Sent me a couple of pics which I thought was questionable. Won't send a nude or semi nude pic. Wants me to pickup close to her house. I asked her to come down the street 1-2 miles into Watertown to meet in a coffee shop and she is refusing making the excuse that it's raining. Told her to take the bus which she won't.

I smell something funny here. LEO?

Reports

ChrisStevens55

Jenna from Burlington

Tried to set up a meeting with her got spooked when she gave a different name than on here. If there is anyone that has seen her and can PM me her number that would be awesome. She gave me 3266.

Reports

GoBluth

Black bbw

Did a big black chick in Randolph yesterday. She responded to an ad I posted looking for a voluptuous girl. She's a bit bigger than I had in mind, but she showed me a great time nonetheless. Sixty for a great BBBJ and creampie. Huge boobs. Name on the email was Phoebe H.

Reports

Bachelor584

Winchester

She was reviewed a few posts ago. To keep it short-.

She was heavy- maybe 5'8" 170-180.

Probably early 30's not ugly but definitely not attractive.

Room had a mattress on the floor and room was a mess.

Massage was sub par.

Save your time and $.

Reports

Nrlmus

Blondes anyone?

Hey fellow Boston hobbyists!

Anyone can recommend a cute blonde, GFE 18-30 yo to a poor blondeless soul like me? UTR (better) or non-UTR. PM please. You know I'm good for it and will return the favor. Since my "go to" blonde retired I've been bumming, bumming big time.

Reports

Jose Ayan

Jenna

Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    The redhead jenna? Thougth she was more towards Medford / Somerville area?
    The Jenna I visited is blonde she is in the Burlington / billerica area.

Only advertises on clce. She has been reviewed here a few times.

Reports

Ccup2

Jenna?

Quote Originally Posted by JoseAyan  [View Original Post]
    Visited Jenna about 3 weeks ago. I had a great time dfk, BBBJ, daty.

Cowgirl to finish. She was very friendly and playful. She is in her 50's.

Which I'm into. Will Definitely repeat when I'm in the area. 120 half in call.
    The redhead jenna? Thougth she was more towards Medford / Somerville area?

Reports

Jose Ayan

Jenna burlington

Visited Jenna about 3 weeks ago. I had a great time dfk, BBBJ, daty.

Cowgirl to finish. She was very friendly and playful. She is in her 50's.

Which I'm into. Will Definitely repeat when I'm in the area. 120 half in call.

Reports

BobbyJenks83
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFish  [View Original Post]
    I emailed her and told her I wanted to meet her. I'm an honest person and let her know upfront that I'm disabled. She responded and said she didn't want to see me because of that. I replied back and said well you're obviously offering more than massage because if you weren't, my disability shouldn't be an issue. Never heard from her again nor would I want to. She's clearly offering more than massage in my humble opinion. Hope it works out for you.
    I too emailed her and was denied. Was told it was because I'm heavier than who she wants to massage.

Reports

Young Prince1
    Quote Originally Posted by MertzG  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one?

Need to relax and unwind? Look no further! I enjoy helping others de-stress through massage. I can do everything from deep tissue to light touch, full body or target specific areas.

I'm a drama free female that is discrete, intelligent and easy going. In calls and out calls (within reason). I prefer working with males and females under the age of 55, with no significant health issues. Please let me know if you're interested in learning more.

Be well!

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/res/4733202375.html

I emailed with her a while ago. She offers both incall and outcall, with incall in Winchester. Please feel free to reply to the forum or via PM.

Thank you gentlemen.
    I saw this one recently as I happened to be in the area during the times she was available. During the weekdays her times are not that convenient. She says she is picky on who she massages and asks for a pic to trade. Trust me you can by pass this as I never sent her a pic. Her incall is in Winchester and she uses a mattress with heated pads and her massage skills were pretty good and a decent finish. I stayed a little past the hour. I would consider repeating only if I am in the area again. She is in her early 30s but looks younger and has dark hair and is tan. She is a little chubby but has good size knockers.

Reports

Celticsdada

Braintree Girl

I have talked and text with her for a while now. Sounds like a nice girl, quoted $ FS. She could host some days but prefers car date. I was going to see her last week, but when I call to confirmed she said her bf will be home in an hour and I have to be quick, so I bailed and said another time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20131215_004623.jpg‎   20131221_095806.jpg‎  

Reports

SouthShore001
    No contact info yet. It looks like her ad was flagged.
    I have contact info. She's actually on Granite st in Quincy. Haven't tried her tho.

Reports

Bastardale

Braintree Girl

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFish  [View Original Post]
    I haven't but she looks fine. Do you have any contact information? I just searched CL in the 'casual encounters' section and couldn't find any Posts for Braintree.
    No contact info yet. It looks like her ad was flagged.

Reports

Joe Fish
    This girl advertises every so often. She says she's in Braintree. Has anyone seen her? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Attachment 350280
    I haven't but she looks fine. Do you have any contact information? I just searched CL in the 'casual encounters' section and couldn't find any Posts for Braintree.

Posting Limitations