Worldwide escort directory

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 174 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 2597
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2552

    Cynthia

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus22  [View Original Post]
    Oh Good I always did 100 for everything and always had a blast with her. I'm glad she resurfaced but its so hard to get to her area. I have a room all week this week and hope she will make a trip for me!
    100-140 was her going rate for everything but that was years ago and yes she was great was always a fun time. Has any one seen her recently is she still good at what she does reading here I see her prices may have gone up some? STAY SAFE.

  2. #2551
    Sorry, my bad. I was thinking of Caroline from Winthrop. Not Cynthia. I've never seen Cynthia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Knottellin  [View Original Post]
    She hooked up with Deb. Apparently Deb has convinced her she should charge more AND shorten the menu. Not sure that's working out for her.

  3. #2550

    Cyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    CBJ? Cyn? That's not too smart. BBBJ is her brand. Many consider Cyn to be the best BBBJ in town. No old timer would see her if that's off her menu.

    I didn't think she was a user but what do I know. I always thought she was a sweetheart but know that she sure can be a drama queen. I always gave her a $100 for everything, even when I knew others gave her less. $60 for car date was her usual rate and I know some who said that they went as far down with her as $40. I like Cyn too much to be bargaining her down but still.
    PM me contact info please.

  4. #2549

    Cyn

    Oh Good I always did 100 for everything and always had a blast with her. I'm glad she resurfaced but its so hard to get to her area. I have a room all week this week and hope she will make a trip for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    CBJ? Cyn? That's not too smart. BBBJ is her brand. Many consider Cyn to be the best BBBJ in town. No old timer would see her if that's off her menu.

    I didn't think she was a user but what do I know. I always thought she was a sweetheart but know that she sure can be a drama queen. I always gave her a $100 for everything, even when I knew others gave her less. $60 for car date was her usual rate and I know some who said that they went as far down with her as $40. I like Cyn too much to be bargaining her down but still.

  5. #2548
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    So out of nowhere cynthia hits me up looking to " hook up " wanted 100 for a BJ but 60 if it was covered, told her I don't condom bjs and 100 is pure insanity, am I wrong but wasnt she blowing for like 40 bucks or cheaper. Now all of a sudden she wants non junkie prices.
    CBJ? Cyn? That's not too smart. BBBJ is her brand. Many consider Cyn to be the best BBBJ in town. No old timer would see her if that's off her menu.

    I didn't think she was a user but what do I know. I always thought she was a sweetheart but know that she sure can be a drama queen. I always gave her a $100 for everything, even when I knew others gave her less. $60 for car date was her usual rate and I know some who said that they went as far down with her as $40. I like Cyn too much to be bargaining her down but still.

  6. #2547

    Cyn

    She was always 100 for hh, 150 for hr in the past, which I considered good value with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    So out of nowhere cynthia hits me up looking to " hook up " wanted 100 for a BJ but 60 if it was covered, told her I don't condom bjs and 100 is pure insanity, am I wrong but wasnt she blowing for like 40 bucks or cheaper. Now all of a sudden she wants non junkie prices.

  7. #2546
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    Brighton is convenient for me so I decided to give her a try. She is in the projects behind St. Elizabeth hospital. Her prices start at 60 for oral, and if you are willing to pay more she is willing to open more holes, including the rear one. She is older, maybe 50, very short, she is dark but not black. Her face picture I posted is accurate. Her apartment was very dark and smelled weed. She was very quiet wearing some long clothes. I was not sure what to do next and decided to open her shirt, her tits were very long and deflated. Everything was extremely plain about her and I was not sure I wanted to drop 60, so I offered her 40 for oral instead. She refused, we stood there silently for a minute and then I turned around and walked out.

    -BH.
    I'm sorry but, I laughed at the last comment. That to be hella awkward. To think these women who post on CL / BP think they're worth their while are surely delusional!.

  8. #2545

    Cynthis

    I haven't seen her in a long time. Is she a user?

  9. #2544
    She hooked up with Deb. Apparently Deb has convinced her she should charge more AND shorten the menu. Not sure that's working out for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    So out of nowhere cynthia hits me up looking to " hook up " wanted 100 for a BJ but 60 if it was covered, told her I don't condom bjs and 100 is pure insanity, am I wrong but wasnt she blowing for like 40 bucks or cheaper. Now all of a sudden she wants non junkie prices.

  10. #2543

    DAmn

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    Brighton is convenient for me so I decided to give her a try. She is in the projects behind St. Elizabeth hospital. Her prices start at 60 for oral, and if you are willing to pay more she is willing to open more holes, including the rear one. She is older, maybe 50, very short, she is dark but not black. Her face picture I posted is accurate. Her apartment was very dark and smelled weed. She was very quiet wearing some long clothes. I was not sure what to do next and decided to open her shirt, her tits were very long and deflated. Everything was extremely plain about her and I was not sure I wanted to drop 60, so I offered her 40 for oral instead. She refused, we stood there silently for a minute and then I turned around and walked out.

    -BH.
    I think a lot of us wish we had the willpower of you man! But that IS the only way to get them to come back to reality. If there are enough that overpay, they will keep at it at those ridiculous rates.

  11. #2542

    Blow and Go

    Has anybody seen her?

    -BH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  12. #2541

    Cynthia from winthrop

    So out of nowhere cynthia hits me up looking to " hook up " wanted 100 for a BJ but 60 if it was covered, told her I don't condom bjs and 100 is pure insanity, am I wrong but wasnt she blowing for like 40 bucks or cheaper. Now all of a sudden she wants non junkie prices.

  13. #2540

    Portuguese in Brighton

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    This is another pictures. Still hoping someone has seen her.

    -BH.
    Brighton is convenient for me so I decided to give her a try. She is in the projects behind St. Elizabeth hospital. Her prices start at 60 for oral, and if you are willing to pay more she is willing to open more holes, including the rear one. She is older, maybe 50, very short, she is dark but not black. Her face picture I posted is accurate. Her apartment was very dark and smelled weed. She was very quiet wearing some long clothes. I was not sure what to do next and decided to open her shirt, her tits were very long and deflated. Everything was extremely plain about her and I was not sure I wanted to drop 60, so I offered her 40 for oral instead. She refused, we stood there silently for a minute and then I turned around and walked out.

    -BH.

  14. #2539
    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    Combine that with the fact that years ago she was underage doing this shit, and she got a guy arrested for having sex with a minor.

    She's mental, dangerous, self-harming and should not be approached by anyone.
    Damn, that's good to know. Something didn't feel quite right in my communications with her.

  15. #2538

    South end.

    I did a few weeks ago. Pics are accurate, she's big. 100 for everything, though I only got bjwc. She has a small studio, very tight.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceTrav  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone seen her? She says she's located in the south end.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
wildpeachvacation

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape