03-20-14 19:42 #577
The work I do is strictly professional, so there are no "extra specials."
and was not looking for additional funds.
03-20-14 19:38 #576
Repeat for just a massage?
03-20-14 19:03 #575
03-20-14 12:59 #574
03-20-14 12:14 #573
Caution or Paranoia
I agree that reasonable care & precautions should be used when choosing to participate, while at the other end of the spectrum being too paranoid serves no purpose.
I believe that stings happen all across the board in every venue regardless if one is well reviewed, high or low priced etc.
There is an inherent risk associated when mongering & each individual should be prepared for that eventuality, (not that it will happen but it could).
Have a plan in case you are busted, be informed, there is a boatload of info on what to do & what not to do if you are arrested, I've linked a couple along with topics here on the site.
There can be repercussions for our actions, we live in a country in which fucking women for money is an illegal activity (with few exceptions).
However that is not the case in other parts of the world.
If your not in a position to handle being arrested you may want to reconsider your current course of actions, here's a couple that haven't faired well & there are many more.
Otherwise I say it's GAME ON.
03-20-14 09:01 #572
Asian Mansfield Massage
Last week I found time to visit a nice little Asian masseuse located in a nice quiet clean complex off of a main road in Mansfield.
After meeting her and her boyfriend at the building entrance, we went into their apartment and discussed where I was sore and what needed to be worked out.
After her boyfriend went into the other room, I got comfortable on the table and she worked me over.
For a small, cute little Asian girl, she put a lot of power into her work. She worked out a lot of kinks and problem areas I have been dealing with for some time. She knew how to get every muscle to loosen and relax. She used just enough oil so I was not sliding around in my clothes on the ride home.
She did not watch the clock, she did not finish until the she worked my complete body.
She went over with no additional charge.
Cost was .6 + tip she went over and was not looking for additional funds.
I will repeat.
03-20-14 08:33 #571
One to take note of
Here's an article to think about. We just think we're safe.
03-20-14 07:26 #570
Uncle LEO advice
1. Stay away from providers that say 420 friendly, you are just asking for more trouble.
2. Stick to well reviewed providers, just look through the reports on this board.
3. When going through BP or clce ads if you see the same phone number or girlfriends available they might be run by a pimp and are more likely to catch Uncle LEO's attention.
4. If the incall is at a hotel / motel drive around the block or parking lot a couple of times and maybe just park. If you see any marked or unmarked police cars in the area or anything that resembles one, just leave. Dodge Chargers, Crown Vics with plain wheels and maybe a spotlight are dead giveaways, just leave.
5. Also if you go up to the room and there are other girls in the room getting ready to leave, you should also, no matter how hot your date may look. It could be a set up. I have had this happen to me on two occasions and I left. Who is to say that when you are halfway into the deed that one of the girls that left comes back with a key and you end up getting robbed.
6. Take only the money you need for the deed, leave your I'd, wallet and credit cars locked up in your car, if need be you could take your license, but that would be it.
7. Last but not least let the big head do the thinking, not the little head. Stay safe.
03-20-14 06:59 #569
Don't be a statistic
The thing is to be wise and not become a statistic. Willie needs to be a better thinker.
It's been said that if a provider / escort is busted it is a $200 misdemeanor ticket but for a client / John it is a $1,000 fine plus you watch a movie.
Now THINK about that when you see $$ LEO looks at 200 vs 1000 and says "hell that's a no brainer". To them it makes NO DIFFERENCE whether they get a conviction in court or not. They won! They have caught you in an act you can't defend. PUBLIC HUMILIATION of being arrested for alleged activity will help LEO do their job. LEO is targeting the clients / johns because they can arrest more of them than providers. The proof is in their actions.
Drugs are a prime focus whether using or selling and if they are associated with an online ad you're at risk.
I've been fortunate to find providers who are not into the drug scene and I'll help those who stay that way in whatever way I can. My personal opinion is if they are providing to support their habit I "DON'T" need them.
The laws have changed here in Mass to give them the ability to target YOU and not your provider.
Drugs or not you will probably never know when you're going to run into LEO in some form or another.
They do read these reviews too!
and don't think it is just about minors in the biz or human trafficking
03-20-14 01:09 #568
03-19-14 23:27 #567
I stand corrected. I can't argue with your proof. I am just amazed that any police department would focus on CL-CE when their are so many ads on BP-Escorts.
It seems the equivalent of focusing on the guys distributing Sunday NFL football cards, while ignoring the professional bookies in the neighborhood.
I guess I never noticed the ads for minor girls on CL-Ce, and I'm not interested in the drug scene, so I have been lucky in not running into the LE.
03-19-14 23:19 #566
03-19-14 22:31 #565
LEO Ads and CLCE
Here's the proof LJB:
These are just a few local ones. There are many more out there including some youtube news reports on LEO posting ads. There were more on the south shore a month or two ago which I can't find quickly, but you get the idea.
Edit: This is the one I was trying to find. This article doesn't say it was CLCE, but another article on the same sting specified it was cops posting ads with code words for certain drugs in the ads.
03-19-14 20:20 #564
Real or fake
03-19-14 17:40 #563
real or fake