Worldwide escort directory

Thread: East Hwy 50 / Union Park area

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 145 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2167
This blog is moderated by Hairball
  1. #2167
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225

    GI Joe Dream Girl

    In my Dream I was heading to the Salt Mine in the AM to begin my work shift and passed by a girl dressed head to toe in camo out by Bithlo. In she gets - 25 PR SW- petite. Proceeded to pull the lever for the Full Monty wash and wax service- very very good. Dropped her by the Mega B - #reggae guitar girl - 40 muffins.

  2. #2166

    Kayla the Snatch

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailGuy  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you need to get your facts straight when you say two people were arrested when Kayla got the crap beat out of her. Only the girl was arrested.

    I know the girl personally that beat up Kayla. I just bonded her out of jail. May I say Kayla deserved everything she got. It was a strictly one-on-one fight. The reason she got the crap beat out of her is because she stole $1,300 and a cell phone from my friend. Allegedly that is.
    That's rich that Kayla, the most brazen, thieving SW currently out there, ripped someone off for a lot of cash, got her ass beat for it, and has now filed a complaint against the person she stole from.

  3. #2165

    Lehmonade

    Dude, you need to get your facts straight when you say two people were arrested when Kayla got the crap beat out of her. Only the girl was arrested.

    I know the girl personally that beat up Kayla. I just bonded her out of jail. May I say Kayla deserved everything she got. It was a strictly one-on-one fight. The reason she got the crap beat out of her is because she stole $1,300 and a cell phone from my friend. Allegedly that is.

  4. #2164

    Lena

    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeroos  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to find this chick for a while now. Anyone got any contact info? Appreciate it!
    I saw her about a year ago. There are many much better options.

  5. #2163

    Lina

    Last time I saw her she was hanging in Gotha. Haven't heard from her in a while though. If someone knows where she is, please pass along some contact info.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeroos  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to find this chick for a while now. Anyone got any contact info? Appreciate it!

  6. #2162

    Lina

    Been trying to find this chick for a while now. Anyone got any contact info? Appreciate it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B075884A-E3AF-4B2E-A708-9F1DA21218BA.jpeg‎  

  7. #2161
    Quote Originally Posted by DankDabs42  [View Original Post]
    Are there any pics of her floating around?
    This is from a few months ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3843.jpg‎  

  8. #2160

    Kayla pics

    I can't link from my phone but on the ListCrawler there is a Kayla you can search. Her pics are sort of OK. She definitely looks better prancing around. She just doesn't seem photogenic.

    Quote Originally Posted by DankDabs42  [View Original Post]
    Are there any pics of her floating around?

  9. #2159

    Kayla

    Are there any pics of her floating around?

  10. #2158

    Kayla the Snatch

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    A little bird told me Kayla was recently beaten up by a couple by the subway on golden rod and 50. LOL I was not surprised as to the reason why; on a previous date she was accused of snatching some bens from the guy. So, both the guy and his girl beat the crap out of Kayla and they were both arrested.

    It's catching up to her alright, but I still want to have a date with her when her black eye is gone. Anyone can connect me with this chick with them huge knockers??
    So much for her telling FrankCuba she only rips off people who are jerks to her. It's just too bad her injuries aren't of a more permanent nature. A few nasty facial scars and she'd find it real difficult to reel in half of the horny mongers she's ripped off.

  11. #2157

    Kayla Update

    A little bird told me Kayla was recently beaten up by a couple by the subway on golden rod and 50. LOL I was not surprised as to the reason why; on a previous date she was accused of snatching some bens from the guy. So, both the guy and his girl beat the crap out of Kayla and they were both arrested.

    It's catching up to her alright, but I still want to have a date with her when her black eye is gone. Anyone can connect me with this chick with them huge knockers??

  12. #2156
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    Old Cheney, Forsyth, and now Chickesaw. Seems like The Snatcher might be making her way east out of town on 50. It makes sense as her reputation becomes widely known, as well as uncle, her bondsman, and the mongers she's ripped-off all likely looking to catch up with her. She's the worst kind of bad news.
    She is definitely on the move. Inching her way to bithlo by the end of the year. LOL.

    But I still would like to at least smash it once.

  13. #2155

    Kayla the Snatch on the run

    Quote Originally Posted by DPovzor  [View Original Post]
    Came across a young brunette chick w / a nice rack, the other night ducking the rain at the Chicasaw Wawa. Took her back with me and had a nice FS dream with her. 4 bones total. No digits, said her name was Kayla, might be the infamous one, dream was ok, light moans, but not much else. Might repeat.
    Old Cheney, Forsyth, and now Chickesaw. Seems like The Snatcher might be making her way east out of town on 50. It makes sense as her reputation becomes widely known, as well as uncle, her bondsman, and the mongers she's ripped-off all likely looking to catch up with her. She's the worst kind of bad news.

  14. #2154

    Wawa girl

    Came across a young brunette chick w / a nice rack, the other night ducking the rain at the Chicasaw Wawa. Took her back with me and had a nice FS dream with her. 4 bones total. No digits, said her name was Kayla, might be the infamous one, dream was ok, light moans, but not much else. Might repeat.

  15. #2153

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCuba  [View Original Post]
    Was driving home about noon and spotted Kayla (she is hard to miss). Turned in and headed straight for her. Another truck and a car were in front of me and we all got to her about the same time. She waved to them and hopped in my front seat. This is where I gloat and forget about all the times other mongers have beat me to the scoop. She remembered every detail of our first meeting and we had another good experience. She is not GFE, but still so pretty that I can live with limits.

    I told her I had heard from someone that she took the money and ran. She said "I only did that because he was a jerk to me. I would never do that to you. You are sweet to me and treat me with respect. You helped me out. ".

    So there you have it guys. Sometimes honey works.
    If you believe that, I'm George Fucking Washington. Go read my post on Barbie last week on the Street Walker thread.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 145 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape