Bang a Milf

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 223 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

SlamPoon

Hhr. Seems to be the Winner

Thanks for the info. That doesn't seem worth it unless I really want / need the shower. And that would be one expensive shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalorth  [View Original Post]
    I've done hr option few times, but girls tend to suck up 30 mins for shitty massage and TS. Never got MSOG, unless you shot your load during TS maybe.

Reports

Avalorth
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamPoon  [View Original Post]
    Greetings SD hobbyists! I recently travelled down from my home base in Orange County for work and was able to try Hana for the first time. I guess you could say I had my Hana cherry popped by Cherry herself. I know she's been reviewed here several times before, and I can happily confirm she's as hot as ever. I'm already thinking about my next visit the next time I manage to make it down and was wondering if it is worth it to go the whole hour? From RTFF the advantages of the hour seem to be the TS and more massage time. That's nice, but for the extra $ I would really like more time for play and, especially, MSOG. Is that what you get? Thanks in advance.
    I've done hr option few times, but girls tend to suck up 30 mins for shitty massage and TS. Never got MSOG, unless you shot your load during TS maybe.

Reports

Avalorth
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Richards  [View Original Post]
    Dude, she's still there, she just goes by the name 'Yoko' now. She's there Sun and Mon, sometimes Sat. Been BBFS-ing her for a while now, sets me back $$, though I think I'm going to stop because I'm starting to get bored with her. Went to the Dr and I'm clean, so I don't think she's carrying anything because I've been with her so many times I would've picked up something by now if she was. I got her #, which I didn't think was possible to do with an AMP girl, never heard of anyone getting an AMP girls #. In line with the theory posted earlier, she told me she lives in LA, just comes down to SD to work.
    Thanks for the info. I don't know I ever gonna do BBFS with AMP girls, but that is just crazy. At least it is good to hear that she is around.

Reports

TheNewGuyHere
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinRichards  [View Original Post]
    Dude, she's still there, she just goes by the name 'Yoko' now. She's there Sun and Mon, sometimes Sat. Been BBFS-ing her for a while now, sets me back $$, though I think I'm going to stop because I'm starting to get bored with her. Went to the Dr and I'm clean, so I don't think she's carrying anything because I've been with her so many times I would've picked up something by now if she was. I got her #, which I didn't think was possible to do with an AMP girl, never heard of anyone getting an AMP girls #. In line with the theory posted earlier, she told me she lives in LA, just comes down to SD to work.
    Sharing is caring. Send me a pm!

Reports

SlamPoon

Hr vs HHr at Hana?

Greetings SD hobbyists! I recently travelled down from my home base in Orange County for work and was able to try Hana for the first time. I guess you could say I had my Hana cherry popped by Cherry herself. I know she's been reviewed here several times before, and I can happily confirm she's as hot as ever. I'm already thinking about my next visit the next time I manage to make it down and was wondering if it is worth it to go the whole hour? From RTFF the advantages of the hour seem to be the TS and more massage time. That's nice, but for the extra $ I would really like more time for play and, especially, MSOG. Is that what you get? Thanks in advance.

Reports

Kevin Richards

Maya = Yoko at Sakura / Health spa

Quote Originally Posted by Avalorth  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure this is really a good thing though, since I really miss Maya at Sakura. She was the best FS provider I had so far, yet I don't even know where she is now.

Reports

Lascivious

Q Spa Mira Mesa

Quote Originally Posted by SDNutz50  [View Original Post]
    Planning on going this week and will let you know. Check PM on Ella.
    Cool thanks. I tried checking another site but no intel. Finally logged in and saw your PM. Thanks again.

Reports

Lascivious

Various ramblings

Angel Massage:

I went with Lena. She looks a little like the asian girl in the movie Pitch Perfect, Hana Mae Lee. More like her mom, or even grandma. I'm generally not attreacted to older girls, much more so than many mongers around here. Mid-thirtys + qualify as grannies in my book. Since she's legit I don't care that much though.

She has great soothing hands. Her teqnique was a total turn on even when she was not overtly teasing. I always try to get them to touch it but no luck yet.

I also had Lilly at Angel. Again legit but good teasing She's no spring chicken but much better looking that Lena. She was wearing a frilly little min-dress. She looks like she has some okay tits but probably mostly padding. She got up on her knees at my side, bent over me massaging. I turned so I could see. She has nice legs. Her butt sticking out from underneath her little dress looked sexy. She didn't mind me watching and lingered there for quite a while. She let me touch a little. Too bad she had little spandex shorts on instead of panties.

It's an odd dichotomy, the inverse relationship between good teasing and HE's at different parlors. The legit places tease like crazy really well but offer no release. The FS places don't really provide much build-up. They just get right to it most of the time. Legit places often have cute younger girls, many HE places don't. Hana being an obvious exception but again, not much build-up, not to mention the cost. At that price you want to get down to business to get your money's worth.

The holy trinity would be a young attractive girl, with a nice buildup and realese for 40 + 40. I though Anna at Ocean Breeze would have been okay, though not young, but I struck out with her. I think it was because I was pissed about having to keep coming back so she dissed me.

I also remember that she was freaked out when I got up to put my ring in my pants pocket. She kept saying, what are you doing? She kept looking at my clothes pile. She might have thought that I was trying to record her. I didn't even have my phone with me. She knew the girl they were saying was Michelle gave me a HE.

Reports

SDNutz50
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascivious  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Q is legit or HE?
    Planning on going this week and will let you know. Check PM on Ella.

Reports

StrangeManRay

Mimi Spa

Door fee: 80 (+5 with card).

Provider: Chanel.

Looks: Strong 7 (had no makeup and looks to be in her mid 30's at the most, hard to tell but she didn't look bad. Cute feet as well).

Massage: 7. 5 it was awesome at times and meh the next.

Extras: FS (140) she will tell everything but backdoor is a no; 8.

I decided to go to Mimi Spa after I read a recent review saying it may be life in there. It's on ECB near Hillcrest and North Park. I walk in and it smells like incense which is good because these places usually don't smell too decent in my opinion. Mamasan comes to the door before I can ring the bell and the first thing she ask is my age and for I'd and I'm a grown ass man but whatever. I see an another woman come out to assist her and I notice she has a nice butt inside her sweat pant and figured she must be who I'm going to get. I give the Mamasan my card and she ask for a license and I'm sure she photocopied it so don't be like me and take cash. I go and sit in the room and she comes back with my card and says the other girl is getting my shower ready and then that pops in and says she is giving me the massage and the Mamasan is giving me the shower. I go to the shower and she is being thorough but particular to not touch the phallus, in fact, she even hands me the loofah and tell me to clean there. I figure all is not lost but whatever lets move on. She dries me and takes me to the room again and it's cold and I start shivering and she leaves me butt naked eventually to come back with a warm towel. So I'm waiting here for about a good 15-20 minutes and while that is happening I had to listen to Iggy Azaelia and Katy Perry gossip on the radio. She finally comes in and immediately starts giving the massage and asking questions. She then asks my name and I tell her and she says she will remember (on a side note: if you ever played the walking dead video game, it was one of those moments where the other characters remember your actions LOL.) She then tells me her name and at first I thought it was Shannon and then she says "Sheh-No like numba fi" so that makes more sense to assume "Chanel"; her English besides that was spot on though. She continues on her half-a55 massage and then flips me and legitimately works on my legs and she starts on my chest and I grab her butt cheek and she stops and starts talking business. I figured I would go ahead and give the expensive stuff a try for once and didn't try to haggle which is extremely not like me so I was out 1. 4 on the extras. She sucks on my nipple, kisses shaft and numb-nuts. She has a great handful of ass, the most I ever experienced at an AMP, good handful of breasts as well. Her head is good and she tried to put the hat on with her mouth but I'm slightly to big for her and she finishes rolling it down with her hand. She does lube up so don't go down on her. I do my positions I want and she was kinda loud, mind you, could hear a rat catch a cramp or a mosquito fart in Arizona from the those rooms so that is a good sign to me, at least, that everyone there is in on the actions. I almost think Asian women have extra sensitivity in their walls because the can fell me nut every time. Once that was done she resumes massage which I realized is the one of the best parts due to the dopa-mine rush you're already going through. She loves to kiss people on the cheek because she did it more time then I can comprehend. She then begs me to come back for her friend which she said and I quote "She is pretty like me, she younger than me in her 20's (giggles)". She was selling her friend HARD and she kept telling me to come back this week so there is your queue to try this place out if you are going to. She gets me a normal sized water bottle (which I actually appreciate a lot") I walk out and I see someone who is younger from a side profile (I could be wrong on that). She had like red hair. The Mamasan grabs my arm pulls me close and walks me and basically hard sells me on coming back as well and as m name is as well. (think character will remember this).

Ask me question if you want.

Reports

Dizzyatkins

Maple Spa and Daisy Massage review

Maple spa in spring valley.

Damage 70 hhr.

Didn't get a name but had a 30 yo something spinner, nice face, ok massage. On the flip, did the deed for a cnote. Hell it was after a charger loss so I needed a win for the night. GFE and wasnt rushd. They got a punch card thing so on your 10th visit, they wave mammasan fee. Two girls work there. Like the discreet location. Been twice, had the same girl whos name I didn't get. A plus was she didn't smell like kimchi.

Daisy in cv.

Damage 60 hhr.

Need some oral relief. Older lady /40 something. Eh face, eh massage. On the flip, CBJ. 70 damage. Probably won't go back. Parking in the back. Kind of a iffy area as therre is a alley in the back so I wouldn't go too late.

Happy hunting fellaz. Still lookn for a BBBJ provider. Private msg if you got recommendations.

Reports

Lascivious

Q Spa Mira Mesa

Does anyone know if Q is legit or HE?

Reports

Muncher8888

Memory Lane. United Chiropractic Massage in Lake Elsinore

I never knew of this place hence never tasted it's offerings.

I see on RMaps of 20 reviews damn near every one is a 5 of 5 stars and many rave about the offerings.

Any of you partake of this and was it indeed finger lickin good?

Reports

Pacom555
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Go to this list and search for places with a 92110 zip code and you'll find several options. I haven't tried any of them. As this web pages says, call first to be sure they're still in business.

http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/San...assage_Parlors
    Thanks, Nut. I wasn't aware of that site. Good resource.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any fun in during my trip down. No time. But I'll be back. Thanks again.

Reports

TJ Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    Any recent experience at L Massage in Lemon Grove? It's convenient to me in some of my travels, so just wondering. Found one review back in October that wasn't too encouraging. Looking at the blurred images in Rubmaps it looks maybe better?

Maybe I'll TOFTT next time I'm out that way.
    So, gave it a try. No locks on door and peep hole in door. Not conducive to much in the way of extras. Pretty decent massage, not shy about getting in all the nooks and crevices, not overly obsessed fiddling with the towel, but, strictly legit.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 223 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations