Buttons on USASG

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 231 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Emv La

Hey

Everyone. Back again on a buisness trip. Last time I was here I accidentally amused these women by complying with their higher than average prices because, well not to sound snobby money isn't really an issue. But to not hurt your or my wallet I would appreciate any info on what's good around. Preferably Asian or Hispans onesl. I'll make sure report back!

Reports

Ab813

Transcend temecula return visit

I decided to return yesterday after my first visit a month ago with MMS. I was really hoping for this place to be Good, and it turns out I was right. I walked in and got Rose, maybe early 30's who has a nice spinner body with bees, she was wearing yoga pants and a tee. The rooms here are pretty nice, box of tissues, oils and a spray bottle with rubbing alcohol. I opted for hhr, got a nice back rub for 15 minutes with no tease. All of a sudden she switched focus to cheek tickling and brushing the boys. Bingo. Told me to flip, and asked "how much you pay?" I asked what will you do, she pointed to her mouth. I said. 8, she smiled, squirted junior with the alcohol, and went to town with a BBBJ, with a lot of shaft work trying to hurry my finish. Only took in my head, did some good licking too. Cim, sucked out every drop, then she smiled and left the room. Came back with the hot towel and finished up the session with hand and scalp massage. Real great time, only complaint would be she left the room 3 times to answer the phone and deal with walk ins. I think this place might do FS, I could sort of hear some action going on in other rooms. . 4 + . 8.

Reports

Avalorth

AAMP vs AMP

Apparently some people do not really understand the difference between AAMP and AMP. I figured it would be helpful to explain a bit in this forum.

- Definition: AAMP (Apartment Asian Massage Parlor).

This is pretty much a fancy way to call private massage provider. They could be working in either residential or commercial units. Most of Backpage advertisers are categorized as AAMP providers, unless they specifically locate their store (in most cases, they are just AMP after all). Regular rate for AAMP varies, depends on the service you are looking for. Even if it says massage, you already damn know at least HE follows anyway. Hence, they rather charge you $100+ for their hr long session. If you are looking for rub-and-tug, I would personally rather go to AMPs, as most of AAMP providers massage like shit. Of course some providers give you great massage with extra services you don't normally get from AMP, but you also have to realize those providers charge at least $120 for an hr long session. For example, there's one AAMP provider I know, who provides above average massage with HE and FIV, but she charges $120 for an hr. Is the FIV worth 20 bux extra? Well, it is totally up to you to decide. The only merit I see from AAMP is that you are actually able to choose the type of girls you want, even before seeing them. Some providers however, use totally fake pictures, or massively photoshopped pictures on their add too.

- AAMP vs AMP.

As metioned above, AAMP providers are located in residential or commercial units. If they are located in commercial units, most of the times they don't even let other tenants to know they are doing massage business. Needless to say, residential units are much worse, when it comes to discretion. Hence, walk-in is pretty much impossible for AAMPs, whereas AMPs are easily accessible. I can't really say which place is safer, in terms of LE bust, only because I've never seen AAMP providers getting busted (I'm not saying they don't get busted at all. I just can't possibly know how many girls who don't massage anymore were actually busted by LE). At least with AAMP providers, you will definitely get extra service though, whereas some AMPs go strictly go legit on you. So, if you are tired of hit-or-miss drama, go see AAMP providers then. The only reason why I prefer AMP is the convenience, as top-rated AAMP providers don't normally make same day appointment and sometimes ask your references from other providers to check if you are LE or not. Most of backpage providers don't even ask your references, but you have to keep in mind that some do, especially when they provide top-notch services. As far as average pricing goes, FS is definitely cheaper than place like Hana, like $200/ hr. Since usual rate for Hana is $200/ hhr, you can see the price difference. But then again, every rate varies on their service and look.

- Bottom Line.

So, if you are interested in AAMP scenes, please go to backpage report forum, SDASP, or TER. MP report forum should rather just focus on regular AMPs, as so called "AAMPs" are just independent providers after all. Please don't get me wrong, we can all share the information with other mongers here; it isn't just the right place to share.

Reports

StrangeManRay

When even respond?

Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    If you're kidding, very funny. If you're serious, you need to read past threads on this forum. All your questions will be answered here.

And, by the way, why two A's? AAMP versus AMP?
    If I'm not mistaken, someone literally just said a few post ago that the old information isn't even relevant anymore and didn't need to be provided so I know that information I was looking for is no where near relevant since I stay current on the forum. The "past few threads" literally say nothing to what I asked at all and if you need to ask why I added another "A" on AAMP then you DEFINITELY shouldn't be answering my question because you are not even in the ballpark. Go correct the grammar someone else's post or something since that what seems to get you off, there is many other threads with "T. M. I. ".

Reports

Muncher8888
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    The best thing to do is to look a attorney that specializes in these types of cases.
    I figure some vets here already know of ones. If not, we should all be having this info just in case.

I want one on speed dial that is tried and tested, been there done that. Knows all the counter attacks to the tricks.

Was told years ago by a guy who knew a fantastic local one, I was not in the hobby at the time and failed to write his name down.

Anyone feel free to PM me if one would rather not post.

Reports

KoreanThumper
    Quote Originally Posted by GambitJ  [View Original Post]
    You can read some of the reviews. Just not any of the latest ones. Scroll down to the very bottom and you read those. There is also a tab that people can write information about the place overall and that tab isn't restricted behind a pay wall. You could just use rubmaps as a reference for the expected cost of the place and hours then do your own search to figure out if the place is good or not. Ultimately, some of the reviews on that site are complete BS and some are huge exaggerations. I. e. , some people scale how women look in parlors vs out in the real world. So a girl on the street you would rate a 4 ends up getting a 7 as a parlor girl.
    Is it worth the fee?

Reports

Hargow20
    The best thing to do is to look a attorney that specializes in these types of cases. You need to look for lawyer that is aggressive and will file a bunch of motions. The thing to remember is that prostitution cases are only misdemeanors So therefore the city attorney is not willing spend a lot of resources on a small case. Unless it is a high profile case they will not put a lot of effort into prosecuting the case. If someone is busted and requests a trial there is very good chance the prosecutor will drop the case. I am guessing however that massage parlors a bit different since they stand out more.

Quote Originally Posted by Muncher8888  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully this has not and will never happen here, but a great yet scary read below. How LE and the In judicial system in Florida completely cheats to not only get false convictions but scams guys out of their cars and cash by twisting fed guidelines.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/inves...ings/20802715/

On that note, can we get a discussion going on who is the go to kick ass lawyer in San Diego County?

Reports

Tennis Nut

Thank You!

I see. Okay, that's interesting. So where does one find an AAMP? On CL?

Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Well, I think reading past posts does not help his questions and his questions are legit. AAMP refers to Apartment AMP, which has different setup as typical
    AMP.

Reports

Dog Rice
    Well, I think reading past posts does not help his questions and his questions are legit. AAMP refers to Apartment AMP, which has different setup as typical AMP.

Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    If you're kidding, very funny. If you're serious, you need to read past threads on this forum. All your questions will be answered here.

Reports

Tennis Nut

This is a joke, right?

Quote Originally Posted by StrangeManRay  [View Original Post]
    I just looked into the AAMP scene and apparently it's an all-inclusive price as opposed to house fee plus a variable tip. The girls that are in the pics are more than likely the girl you get and they truly do aim to please; they takes showers with client as well which means her hygiene is good as well. The best part of the research is the price point of the two compared, AAMP would technically be cheaper with better quality with a con of the area not being a store front. I'm skeptical but is this true about AAMPs?

Reports

StrangeManRay

AAMP Question

I just looked into the AAMP scene and apparently it's an all-inclusive price as opposed to house fee plus a variable tip. The girls that are in the pics are more than likely the girl you get and they truly do aim to please; they takes showers with client as well which means her hygiene is good as well. The best part of the research is the price point of the two compared, AAMP would technically be cheaper with better quality with a con of the area not being a store front. I'm skeptical but is this true about AAMPs?

Reports

Muncher8888
    Related:

"To entrap the innocent".

http://m.theatlantic.com/national/ar...nocent/384273/

Reports

Muncher8888
    Quote Originally Posted by SDNutz50  [View Original Post]
    Saw this in on the UT this am.

http://m.utsandiego.com/news/2015/ja...-prostitution/

Wonder how the landscape will adapt? Thoughts?
    Hopefully this has not and will never happen here, but a great yet scary read below. How LE and the Injudicial system in Florida completely cheats to not only get false convictions but scams guys out of their cars and cash by twisting fed guidelines.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/inves...ings/20802715/

On that note, can we get a discussion going on who is the go to kick ass lawyer in San Diego County?

Reports

SDNutz50
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalorth  [View Original Post]
    That's why I don't even bother to visit AMPs in Escondido. There's lots of great private providers up in North County, which is also another reason why I don't go there for AMPs as well.

Chula Vista is also bad too. Most of AMPs get busted fairly quick in Chula Vista.
    Agreed. They mentioned about a dozen that fit the profile and I'm sure most know which ones those are. Also noticed, in the past year or so, more AAMP's in the general vicinity and will dive into that more in the future.

Stay Safe!

Reports

Avalorth
    Quote Originally Posted by SDNutz50  [View Original Post]
    Saw this in on the UT this am.

http://m.utsandiego.com/news/2015/ja...-prostitution/

Wonder how the landscape will adapt? Thoughts?
    That's why I don't even bother to visit AMPs in Escondido. There's lots of great private providers up in North County, which is also another reason why I don't go there for AMPs as well.

Chula Vista is also bad too. Most of AMPs get busted fairly quick in Chula Vista.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 231 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations