Hobbytips.net

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 206 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

TheNewGuyHere
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalorth  [View Original Post]
    Girls who work there won't stay longer than half year, as far as my experience goes.

Also, they are re-using names for new girls. Tiffany, Bobbie, Sarah, Apple, Maya, Blue. Same name, but different girls.
    So which one is the "go to girl"?

Reports

Avalorth

Typical sales

Quote Originally Posted by Wong1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Apple at the Hana? She MIA and the new mamasan just says "on long vacation" Any details Mongers?
    Girls who work there won't stay longer than half year, as far as my experience goes.

Also, they are re-using names for new girls. Tiffany, Bobbie, Sarah, Apple, Maya, Blue. Same name, but different girls.

Reports

Wong1

Hana-Apple

Does anyone know what happened to Apple at the Hana? She MIA and the new mamasan just says "on long vacation" Any details Mongers?

Reports

Rgvmon

Escondido Spa

Vacationed in San Diego a couple weeks ago and found a nice little Spa on Ash in Eclscondido.

Girl was excellent and had satisfying time with the full service.

Thanks Escondido for relaxing me more than I already was.

Are.

Reports

Marco19

Miramar Relax

New to San Diego but a long timer AMP'er in Atlanta. Dropped in here last week for the first time and got a very attractive woman around 30 ish. Cute face and nice body, and showed off a sweet ass in tight fitting stretch pants and be's on top. Started with a table shower that was very thorough but not sensual. Got off the table and was told to dry myself off instead of the usual of them drying me off. Back to the massage room and had a high quality massage on my back. She said she went to massage school in LA. When she finished on my back she did did a wet hot towel, dried me off, and moved on to a quick light touch all over my back with a little reach under to the boys. This didn't last too long and she asked me to flip. She went right to work with a HJ, without my asking, that she completed nicely. Let me roam OTC on her ass and tits, but turned my down going underneath. All in all a good experience with an attractive masseuse and will probably return in hopes of a little more sensual massage next time.

Reports

TheNewGuyHere
    Will someone pm me details on Hannah spa? I want to go there this next weekend and I want to be prepared.

Reports

Newday53

Nms

Quote Originally Posted by RichyBran  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to recollect the name of this place too, finally got the ad - http://www.northmainstreetspa.net/.

Peace!
    I used to live 20 minutes from NMS. Quality operation for TS, RT only. Been trying to find something like it out here in OC but nothing yet. If I find it I will report.

ND.

Reports

RichyBran

Finally figured it out

I have been trying to recollect the name of this place too, finally got the ad - http://www.northmainstreetspa.net/.

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    Nice info, but it doesn't help much without the name of the massage parlor!

Reports

Honeyboy
    Nice info, but it doesn't help much without the name of the massage parlor!

Quote Originally Posted by RichyBran  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

So I have not done the whole MP thing. But that changed recently on a trip to East Coast. Ended up in Rhode Island, forget the town but it's where everyone goes to party.

Was with another friend who really wanted to try the MP thing. So ended up in a Asian spot. We wanted to see the girls first, but mamasan said no, very nicely, and said you tip her well and she will take care of you. I really wanted a legit massage more than anything so we tried it.

It was. 60 for the house and tip for the girl.

So mamasan takes me to the room and asks me to strip and get the towel on. So I do that and wait. In walks a cute Kgirl. Not young but late 20's to early 30's. She was petite so I was cool with it. She says shower is busy so lets massage first and then shower. I said I would prefer the shower (thought I would be asked to shower bymyself, never knew there was a thing called table shower). She gave me a quizical look and said ok. Then she starts working my shoulders as we wait, with my back on her boobs. So she seems friendly. Chatted a bit, she was playing some kpop and since I knew some about it, we had a casual chat.

Time for table shower. So I walk into the bathroom and then it dawns on me. She asked me to remove the towel and lie down face down. I think I was more embarressed to do it than her. But anyways it was really fun and I think I would love it in the future too.

So we finish, I feel super clean and we head back. She literally did everything, dry me as I was just standing there. Never had anything like this done to me before, so it was a nice experience. Then she asks me to lie down and covered me and asked if I want hard or soft. I said hard and she said full hard? I replied, sure.

She then went to exclusively massage me with her foot. I have never had a massage before So I can't tell about the quality of it. But it felt really good and liked what she did. After a while, may be 20 minutes. She slowly transitions to soft and I am loving it. She teases me with her boobs on me. I tell her, I'd rather be have this done to my face. So she asks me to flip and off goes the towel. She starts some soft style and soon she is just doing a HE. I tried to talk her into a BJ, but she said its not that kinda place. I let me hands roam her and sked her to take her dress off, but she refused. I went on to hike her dress up and played with her ass. She didn't complain. Touched her V a few times and she directed me back to her ass. She has a good technique with her HE and after a while it ended happy. She brought a warm towel and cleaned me up well. I think I took a 10 minutes nap after that. LOL.

Anyways, . 40 tip and I was on the way. My friend had a good time too, except he started talking business rite from the beginging and she shut him out after a bit, still got the HE.

So all this brings me to the question about SD. I want to try MP here in SD. From all that I gather.

Hana: seems very expensive, around 2. 50 , and not even BBJ. I'm usually a DFK / BBJ / CFS kinda guy. Any recco in hana that would do that? Also what's a realistic price point.

Other places are all a hit or miss? Any recco? Any help would be really appreciated.

Peace.

Reports

RichyBran

New to MP

Hi All.

So I have not done the whole MP thing. But that changed recently on a trip to East Coast. Ended up in Rhode Island, forget the town but it's where everyone goes to party.

Was with another friend who really wanted to try the MP thing. So ended up in a Asian spot. We wanted to see the girls first, but mamasan said no, very nicely, and said you tip her well and she will take care of you. I really wanted a legit massage more than anything so we tried it.

It was. 60 for the house and tip for the girl.

So mamasan takes me to the room and asks me to strip and get the towel on. So I do that and wait. In walks a cute Kgirl. Not young but late 20's to early 30's. She was petite so I was cool with it. She says shower is busy so lets massage first and then shower. I said I would prefer the shower (thought I would be asked to shower bymyself, never knew there was a thing called table shower). She gave me a quizical look and said ok. Then she starts working my shoulders as we wait, with my back on her boobs. So she seems friendly. Chatted a bit, she was playing some kpop and since I knew some about it, we had a casual chat.

Time for table shower. So I walk into the bathroom and then it dawns on me. She asked me to remove the towel and lie down face down. I think I was more embarressed to do it than her. But anyways it was really fun and I think I would love it in the future too.

So we finish, I feel super clean and we head back. She literally did everything, dry me as I was just standing there. Never had anything like this done to me before, so it was a nice experience. Then she asks me to lie down and covered me and asked if I want hard or soft. I said hard and she said full hard? I replied, sure.

She then went to exclusively massage me with her foot. I have never had a massage before So I can't tell about the quality of it. But it felt really good and liked what she did. After a while, may be 20 minutes. She slowly transitions to soft and I am loving it. She teases me with her boobs on me. I tell her, I'd rather be have this done to my face. So she asks me to flip and off goes the towel. She starts some soft style and soon she is just doing a HE. I tried to talk her into a BJ, but she said its not that kinda place. I let me hands roam her and sked her to take her dress off, but she refused. I went on to hike her dress up and played with her ass. She didn't complain. Touched her V a few times and she directed me back to her ass. She has a good technique with her HE and after a while it ended happy. She brought a warm towel and cleaned me up well. I think I took a 10 minutes nap after that. LOL.

Anyways, . 40 tip and I was on the way. My friend had a good time too, except he started talking business rite from the beginging and she shut him out after a bit, still got the HE.

So all this brings me to the question about SD. I want to try MP here in SD. From all that I gather.

Hana: seems very expensive, around 2. 50 , and not even BBJ. I'm usually a DFK / BBJ / CFS kinda guy. Any recco in hana that would do that? Also what's a realistic price point.

Other places are all a hit or miss? Any recco? Any help would be really appreciated.

Peace.

Reports

Adm888

Massage A

I've been planning my trip to San Diego and was deciding between Ocean Breeze, the place on Lusk and Massage A. I chose Massage A and it was a good place. Paid 40 to MMS and was led to nice big room. I got a cute Chinese girl. The massage was soft with HE. Mutual play was allowed and she had nice cee cups. I wish I got her name but there were severe language barriers. The best thing I can say about this place is that I would not hesitate to return. Paid a little higher than standard tip because she was very sweet. YMMV.

Reports

Lascivious
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert619  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a girl fm this place, I live close and wanted to visit.
    Suzy has a good reviews from there. Late 20's, great body, see cups. FS 1.

Reports

MScofield

New to SD

Hi Guys,

I am new to SD and wanted to try my luck at some good massage parlor.

Please recommend massage parlor with extra services.

Thanks!

Reports

MScofield

Massage at Oasis

Quote Originally Posted by Lascivious  [View Original Post]
    If the notion of a legit massage review strikes you as pointless, then move on.

Ashley at Massage Oasis is so cute. Very sweet, good English skills. Very tiny but with a sexy body, young, beautiful delicate features. She seems to have good size cans but I have not been able to verify if they are fake, real or mere padding.

She is very liberal for a legit provider. Great tease if you're into that kind of thing. She'll provide some indirect / over the sheet stimulation. She may provide more with some more encouragement.
    Hi,

Can you provide more details like -.

- Does she give HE or BJ or FS?

- What are rates?

Thanks!

Reports

Albert619

Coco in mira mesa on miramar Road.

Can anyone recommend a girl fm this place, I live close and wanted to visit.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 206 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations