Buttons on USASG

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 219 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Lascivious

Ocean Breeze Blow Off

I went back to see who was working this Friday. I saw Michelle last time and wasn't very impressed with her. Neither her looks, nor her performance. I still don't know that it was even really her or the import from China Spring.

I hoped give Annie a go. Even though I'd never seen her, she is reportedly younger and pretty. I decided that I would go with Anna this time if it were between her and Michelle.

I was greeted by Anna again this time. I looked her over a thought, hmm, she'll do just fine. She's no beauty. I, more than most, really go for the younger girls and value looks over performance to a certain extent. She's alright for 40+40 though.

She then said that she was busy and no one was available for another two hours. I asked if she would be my masseuse or if someone else was there with her. She said there was a new girl today. When I asked what the new girls name was she paused and stammered and said Cici. I repeated it back to her and she said that was the name she goes by.

If she's the import from China spring, she doesn't sound like I would like her much. Has anyone seen Cici?

I didn't feel like waiting. I might try back Saturday.

Reports

Muncher8888

Small piece of Rub info needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalorth  [View Original Post]
    Fucker knows how to play with mongers.

I honestly think getting subscription for rubmap is just waste of money. I don't mind paying 15 bux for getting info about AMPs, but going in without any info is also fun thing as well.
    If anyone can and is willing to give me a small piece of info off Rubmaps, please PM me.

Reports

MScofield

Hana. Bobby

After a hectic schedule this week, went to Hana for some good relaxing service. Met Bobby, she had amazing boobs. Looks like implanted but who cares. Then, immediately told the purpose and we started. Had 69, then missionary and last with doggy. The only thing she didn't allowed was to enter from back. Which I can understand too. Will go again. Entry 60 + Tip 140, total pleasure 140.

Reports

Luv Daamp

Hana

Went by for another visit.

Made me think of an old 80's song:

She's my cherry pie.

Cool drink of water.

Such a sweet surprise.

Tastes so good.

Make a grown man cry.

Sweet Cherry Pie.

Reports

Avalorth

Lame

Quote Originally Posted by Muncher8888  [View Original Post]
    This is why my VISA debit card did not work:

"Gift and debit cards are not allowed as payment options. ".
    Fucker knows how to play with mongers.

I honestly think getting subscription for rubmap is just waste of money. I don't mind paying 15 bux for getting info about AMPs, but going in without any info is also fun thing as well.

Reports

Avalorth

Recent visits

Lots of AMP in SD aren't really keeping the quality, it seems.

1. Health Spa.

Visited late night, paid 60 for hh. Coco came in, looked at least 40. Usual shitty massage before flip, strip and tease before flip, and fun time after flip. I got what I wanted, but I won't see her again because she made me feel like she is in hurry or something.

Look: 5/10.

Performance: 7/10.

Tip: 140.

2. Unique Massage.

I usually get quality massage along with quality teasing. Top 3 providers I would recommend are Emily, Jennifer, and Yoyo. Especially Emily, because she drives you crazy just by teasing. One bad experience I had this week was with Apple. She gives you great massage, proper amount of teasing, but she just won't touch your junk. She indicated that she could help a bit for "self-service," which was disappointing. Tipped her 20 for at least giving me great massage.

3. Massage A Spa.

This place is just hit or miss now. Provider was Helen, mid 20's to early 30's, no boobs, no ass, not a great looking figure either. I normally request providers to remove towel / cover from my body, so the provider knows I am not LE. Helen was also okay with it. Brushed my balls a bit before flip, but it was more like accidental, not intentional tease. After flip, she kept me without towel / cover, which I thought was a good sign to get HE. Nope, she never even bothered to touch any areas near my junk. She must have seen my hard cock, yet refused to do anything about it. Totally weird situation I ran into. Once she was done, I just tipped her 10 and tried to get out. Then a Chinese lady came out and said "Thank you, come back next time. " and as far as I remember, the lady is from Chinese I Massage in Chula Vista, which is pretty much legit place. No wonder why it is hit or miss now. According to TJDog, he had fun fingering one of the girls working there, so I will return as soon as I get more intel about this place. Until then, I won't go back.

4. Hana Spa.

I know lots of people saying "can't go wrong with Hana," and I agree. Saw Honey yesterday and had incredibly fun time. I was a bit disappointed though, since whole place smelled like cigarette, as if people were just smoking inside. I hope they keep their shits clean for next time. Other than that, everything was usual, as Hana never fails.

Reports

Five

Hana- Rosie

Went by Hana the other day paid mms for 30, she checked my #/ code and encountered Rosie- 5' to 5'2 K girl- rockin body under a sheath dress- 36 see's. Soft. And a fantastic ass. Climbed on for some strong hands for a few minutes on my sore back and things heated up from there- mutual touch followed by an assumed agreement given my history there- soft kisses followed by BJ- always smooth the way they put it on with their mouth- then cg and finished with doggie- the room had a mirror in it and she positioned us so I could watch. Wow.

Nice girl, would repeat- hard to go wrong at Hana. 5.

Reports

Muncher8888

Rubs, ccard only.

This is why my VISA debit card did not work:

"Gift and debit cards are not allowed as payment options. ".

Reports

Muncher8888

Rubmaps

The hell is up with Rubmaps sign up?

I've tried to get the one month for fourteen ninety five numerous times with a valid VISA.

Their cust service goes to some chick on the phone who can only take info and forward it, not solve anything nor sign one up.

Reports

Luv Daamp

Golden Touch Imperial Beach

Two words. No Happiness. Legit place with the hint of extras. Avoid. Older providers. The place is on Palm ave, next to tattoo parlor.

Waste of afternoon.

Reports

Mpalma
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruprecht  [View Original Post]
    Went to Asia Spa, haven't been in about seven years if memory serves. Got Nana who said she'd been there 3 years. I asked if there were two Nana and her answer was a bit confused. Later claimed she recognized me. Well if she did she left and came back and something happened to her face in between because I didn't recognize her. I suspect its a different Nana or that another girl is using her name when she's not around.

Anyway the massage was terrible and Nana used to give decent massages. This one barely did anything until the light touch before the flip. . 05 for he.
    When in doubt, check her ass. She has implants which are pretty strange. Either she got a hack surgeon, back alley silicone job or they've worn out. As to her massage skills, Nana has always provided one of the best erotic massages I've ever experienced. From when she walks through the door, slaps me on the ass and lays across it, to her grand finale signature upside-down BBJ while I have my ass in the air, I look forward to her warm up almost as much as the post-flip action.

Be that as it may, I haven't seen Nana since she changed her availability to Fri to Sun only. Maybe she's burned out and become jaded. I dunno, I hope not, guess I'll have to haul my lazy ass up to Escondido soon and find out.

Reports

Ruprecht

Nana. Asia Spa

Went to Asia Spa, haven't been in about seven years if memory serves. Got Nana who said she'd been there 3 years. I asked if there were two Nana and her answer was a bit confused. Later claimed she recognized me. Well if she did she left and came back and something happened to her face in between because I didn't recognize her. I suspect its a different Nana or that another girl is using her name when she's not around.

Anyway the massage was terrible and Nana used to give decent massages. This one barely did anything until the light touch before the flip. . 05 for he.

Reports

Natty Bohner

Traveling to SD / La Jolla

Hey there fellow board members on the west coast.

Just looking for some intel as I will be in SD / La Jolla for a conference the next week or so. Just looking for some good places to hit up. Honestly I haven't had a chance to RTFF so sorry for being lazy. Would prefer FS. If you are ever on the east coast I'll be more than happy to provide some intel.

Thanks!

Reports

Wolfman619

Moonlight garden mira mesa

Been a good while since I've posted guys. Sorry.

Went to moolight garden in mira mesa since I work up there and heard about it on here a week or so ago. Usually see the apple lady in sorrento mesa, not a bad deal at. 4 for 30 and always a sure thing, but wanted to branch out. Went here on lunch break on a wed. This place is buried in an office park but not too discreet. Walked in and they tried to shoo me away to a room without really answering any questions (hate that), but found it was cash only. Returned with cash, and got a massage from sasa, late 30's Chinese bee cup woman with good engrish skirrs. Offered me hard or soft massage, I opted for hard and kinda regretted it. She did the bit where she walked on my back, and was a bit too rough with it. Yeah I'm a pussy, but I was afraid she was bruising my back the whole time, and was worrying about how I would explain the bruises to my s. O. Thank god it didn't bruise, I ended up telling her to chill with that shit. Anyhow, flippy time came and she used mucho oil and dos manos to get the job done, and had a great attitude about it, laughing and smiling the whole time. Very refreshing change from the ones who have a sour face or act like its a chore. She let me roam a little outside of clothes but I didn't press it really. Anyhow, the cool thing was she gave me a card and said they accept text msg appts, and to text next tims if I wanted to see her. I may repeat, donated. 4 plus. 4 for everything. Only downfall is they don't offer a table shower as apple lady does. So its a toss up for me. I pay the same price at apple with ts included, or the hotter broad at moonlight. Tough to say, not sure if f. S. Is available at either. Choices. Choices.

Reports

TJ Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    Gone legit? I had made this my go to place recently. Good massage w / HE every time (massage always good, HE quality varied, but at least it was there). Went Wednesday and got same good massage, no HE. WTF? One more chance and then they come off my list.
    Ahhh. Normalcy returns to my little world. Went back a few days ago. Another new face. Good massage. Didn't bother with the towel. Right from the start she was pushing her pussy against my hands on whichever side she was working on. OK, so I pushed back a little and moved my hand a little. She didn't move away or move my hand, so, by the flip I was rubbing her almost as vigorously as she was rubbing me.

Turned over she did put the towel on. After a few minutes of massage she grazed Mr. Happy and said "here?" Oh yeah. Off came the towel and, to my surprise, down came her pants. Got my HE while fingering her already dripping pussy.

Restored my faith in mankind.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 219 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations