Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 225 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Lascivious
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    I must be bored this week. This is my third place in as many days.

Yeliya Spa is at 4722 CM Blvd. $40 plus $40 for HJ. This is a nice, clean, relatively new place. Mia gave a very good massage, had decent ending skills, but she was nothing to look at. Wouldn't repeat with her, but the manager said they have eight girls working there. There was no lock on the door of the massage room, so I'm guessing a HJ is all that is offered.
    I got a fairly nice looking girl, great tease but no HJ. I've read nothing but legit reviews.

Reports

DalShabet
    Today I needed a real massage because yesterday's took care of another need. After reading a post on this forum, I went to the place at 7969 Engineer Rd. In Kearny Mesa. It's upstairs (Suite 201). They wanted $60 for an hour, but I said, "Oh, I wanted to pay $40. " Mamasan accepted it. No locked doors, except on the individual rooms.

I got on the table and in walked Fiona from the movie Shrek. Okay, I thought to myself "This is going to be a strictly therapeutic massage. " She gave a very good massage. Firm, knowledgeable, a little sensuous with very little teasing. I decided to stroke her legs a bit when they were close to my hands. She was okay with that. On the flip we soon got down to business. She said $40. I said okay. She started the HJ and her technique was mechanical and mediocre. I needed some stimulus! I slowly and playfully tried to stroke her tits--her best asset. If she had zipped down that low front and let me play with them we both would have been happy. Instead, she said NO! As if I were a child. I thought, "That ain't right. " I tried to caress her ass and she pulled away. I thought, to hell with her. I said "Thanks but never mind. " She understood that--funny how their English improves when it has to. The HJ ended and soon afterwards so did the massage. I gave her $20 and left figuring it's yet another place to which I'll never return.
    Next time ask for Nancy she's the best at teasing leading up to the HJ not a looker though but great time.

Reports

DalShabet
    Wow that's crazy I actually know that girl and I know where that pic was stolen from, the picture is from a real girl in san diego but I bet she has no idea its being used for ads in backpage.

Reports

Tennis Nut

Yeliya Spa Kearny Mesa

I must be bored this week. This is my third place in as many days.

Yeliya Spa is at 4722 CM Blvd. $40 plus $40 for HJ. This is a nice, clean, relatively new place. Mia gave a very good massage, had decent ending skills, but she was nothing to look at. Wouldn't repeat with her, but the manager said they have eight girls working there. There was no lock on the door of the massage room, so I'm guessing a HJ is all that is offered.

Reports

Tennis Nut

Damn, I screwed up

No, I didn't. I had Cici. I wonder if Candy is real or just a picture and a pretense to get people in the door. Next time I'll call first to ask for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Muncher8888  [View Original Post]
    Did you ask Mamasan for Candy?

Reports

Muncher8888
    They wanted $60 for an hour, but I said, "Oh, I wanted to pay $40. " Mamasan accepted it. No locked doors, except on the individual rooms.

I got on the table and in walked Fiona from the movie Shrek.
    Did you ask Mamasan for Candy?

Reports

Brad Brad

Yoko / Maya

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrape  [View Original Post]
    How old is this Yoko / Maya?
    I seen her many times, I put her age at 50. Takes care of her body, but shows her age in her face.

Reports

Tennis Nut

TOFFT Part Two

Today I needed a real massage because yesterday's took care of another need. After reading a post on this forum, I went to the place at 7969 Engineer Rd. In Kearny Mesa. It's upstairs (Suite 201). They wanted $60 for an hour, but I said, "Oh, I wanted to pay $40. " Mamasan accepted it. No locked doors, except on the individual rooms.

I got on the table and in walked Fiona from the movie Shrek. Okay, I thought to myself "This is going to be a strictly therapeutic massage. " She gave a very good massage. Firm, knowledgeable, a little sensuous with very little teasing. I decided to stroke her legs a bit when they were close to my hands. She was okay with that. On the flip we soon got down to business. She said $40. I said okay. She started the HJ and her technique was mechanical and mediocre. I needed some stimulus! I slowly and playfully tried to stroke her tits--her best asset. If she had zipped down that low front and let me play with them we both would have been happy. Instead, she said NO! As if I were a child. I thought, "That ain't right. " I tried to caress her ass and she pulled away. I thought, to hell with her. I said "Thanks but never mind. " She understood that--funny how their English improves when it has to. The HJ ended and soon afterwards so did the massage. I gave her $20 and left figuring it's yet another place to which I'll never return.

Reports

Tennis Nut

TOFTT Part One

Yesterday I was in the mood. I mean really in the mood to get my ya-ya's out. I googled some AMP's and was in the neighborhood of Mimi Massage, 2029 El Cajon Blvd, one-half block west of Alabama St. It's a locked-door, $60/ half-hour type of place. Mamasan showed me to a room, took my money and assured me that a table shower was included in the half-hour. Okay. I got naked and in walked Amy. She had a rockin' body, great medium natural tits, and a cute but not heart-rending face. Oh yeah, and she was dressed for action wearing a short tight low-cut dress and heels. I thought it might be my lucky day.

The table shower was nice with her touching everywhere. She insisted on drying me off and then gave me a swig of Listerine. All good.

Back to the massage room, on my stomach, she said she would be right back. She returned to the table shower room next door and started cleaning up. I thought, "She's cleaning up on my time? Can't she do it later or have another girl do it? Don't they believe in team-work here?" She returned after about five minutes and didn't even attempt a normal massage, but was instead just doing the light touch, foreplay thing. I turned myself over and she nodded "Yes?

I nodded back.

"What you want?

"Everything. ".

"Cash?

"No, let's trade. I'll get you off, too." Just kidding. I didn't say that. "Yes. "

"Leave on table," she said and walked out. I thought, holy shit, what if I was just set up in a sting. I looked around for cameras and saw none. To play it safe, I put the money under a towel that was on the table. When she returned alone, I breathed a sigh of relief and showed her where the money was.

I had given her $100. She balked and said it was $140. I told her I only had $100. We went back and forth a little, each playing the game with appropriate facial expressions, then she said she would take $120 if, afterwards, I would go out to the car for another $20. I said okay.

She stripped and started down at my feet--out of arms' reach--leaning over and handling my dick to get a rise. She then put a condom in her mouth and slipped it on. (Where do they get this training--in a graduate-level class in massage school?) She started a CBJ and moved closer so I could feel her tits, which were exceptional--lovely, natural, perfect-sized, firm, young, erect nipples. Yeah!

She then sat on me and after a couple of position changes--and when I felt I had gotten my money's worth--I got what I came for. The rest was standard clean-up and we were done. I had definitely been there more than a half-hour! I left and didn't return with the $20 because I figured I'd never go back again. She wasn't THAT good. Go ahead and yell at me for being unethical.

This was my first time getting FS at an AMP, so I have no means of comparison. Would I recommend her? Physically, yes. Did she act sexy--as opposed to mechanical--and make me want to return? Obviously not. Besides, for that kind of money or a little more there are other apples to be picked in town.

Reports

Muncher8888

More real pics or more B. S. ? Oasis on Convoy

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/4808045318.html

ONLY THE BEST-OASIS SPA-100% REAL PIC.

Reports

Muncher8888

Candy at: "BEST ASIAN MASSAGE THERAPY w / REAL PICTURES in San Diego (kearny mesa)"

Reports

Tennis Nut

Links would help

Can you include the link to the CL ad next time? That way we don't have to go searching. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Muncher8888  [View Original Post]
    Hottie who purports to be:

26 Asian with some white mixed in.

New Craiglist ad with address, but not name of joint in Keary Mesa / Claremont Mesa.

EnGINEER Rd. San Diego, Ca 92111.

Not sure what the rules are about posting pics that they used on their Craigs ad but.

A young hottie. IF the pic is real she'll be booked up.

If it's another phony bait and switch lets put the kabosh to it ASAP.

Reports

Muncher8888

Candy. Hot if pic is real. Kearny / Clairmont Mesa

Hottie who purports to be:

26 Asian with some white mixed in.

New Craiglist ad with address, but not name of joint in Keary Mesa / Claremont Mesa.

EnGINEER Rd. San Diego, Ca 92111.

Not sure what the rules are about posting pics that they used on their Craigs ad but.

A young hottie. IF the pic is real she'll be booked up.

If it's another phony bait and switch lets put the kabosh to it ASAP.

Reports

Tennis Nut

Read this forum

Quote Originally Posted by TheSliceman  [View Original Post]
    This sounds like a good deal. I may try her.

Can anyone else give a solid recommendation for a HJ on the cheap in SD?
    Review posts in this forum for more info.

Reports

TheSliceman
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvDaRub  [View Original Post]
    Tried this place out last week. Showed up around 12 pm and met Leah. She is the lady in the pictures. She said they were busy and to come back at 1 pm. Grabbed some lunch and headed back. When I entered this time another girl met me. I asked for Leah and she came out. I had to wait in another room for 5 minutes before Leah brought me to the massage room. When Leah came in she covered me with a towel and began the massage. She did a decent medium massage for about 15 minutes during which time I got to stroke her leg a couple time to let her know I was there for more. On the flip she when for my happy spot and asked if that was ok. Of course it was. She was wearing black pants and a blouse let she raised up so I could see her tattoos. She had a very good HE technique and started sucking my nipple. When I blew she continued milking me which was nice compared to the girls that want to stop instantly once you shoot. She then did a cleanup and said she liked me (aww I'm sure she says that to all the guys).

Looks - 7 a little older, maybe late 30's but still a nice body with some meat the way I like it.

Skill - 8.

Massage - 7.

Cost - . 4 entry + . 4 tip.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...ngles/15786439
    This sounds like a good deal. I may try her.

Can anyone else give a solid recommendation for a HJ on the cheap in SD?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 225 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations