Fetish Hookup

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 217 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

DalShabet
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpalma  [View Original Post]
    Some of that is Different Strokes For Different Folks (pun intended). You like Happy. Why? Have you tried Nana? How about Coco? I've enjoyed all three many times. All three are great, but each one is different. Sometimes I want the GFE+++ experience with Happy. Sometimes it's the younger and more demure Coco. But when I want someone with top-notch skills, great looks, and challenges me to bring my A game, I ask for Nana.
    When NANA popped her head in I had second thoughts, she looks almost 40 with tan skin and dyed brown / orange wavy hair. You said great looks so I'm not sure if this is the same Nana of recent. Happy is way more attractive, great rack and creamy skin. Whats your description of Nana? I haven't seen Coco so if you could rank and describe her that would be appreciated.

Reports

Mpalma
    Quote Originally Posted by DalShabet  [View Original Post]
    Why does Nana get so many great reviews from what I've seen on other sites? She's fugly is this the same nana? She was tanned darker than most K-girls with brown / orange dyed hair, Happy is way better than her but haven't heard much of.
    Some of that is Different Strokes For Different Folks (pun intended). You like Happy. Why? Have you tried Nana? How about Coco? I've enjoyed all three many times. All three are great, but each one is different. Sometimes I want the GFE+++ experience with Happy. Sometimes it's the younger and more demure Coco. But when I want someone with top-notch skills, great looks, and challenges me to bring my A game, I ask for Nana.

Reports

DalShabet

Nana Asia Spa

Why does Nana get so many great reviews from what I've seen on other sites? She's fugly is this the same nana? She was tanned darker than most K-girls with brown / orange dyed hair, Happy is way better than her but haven't heard much of.

Reports

Mike102

Coco

Quote Originally Posted by Ynroh  [View Original Post]
    Coco has been good the past few months. Health Spa have older ones lately.
    I have not tried this place yet. Is it the std. 6 (for 30) and $. 4 or can you get away with less?

Reports

Ynroh
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert619  [View Original Post]
    I've been here for a while, can't seem to find a place with younger girls. Anyone have info on area.
    Coco has been good the past few months. Health Spa have older ones lately.

Reports

Mike102

Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Lascivious  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I think she had curly hair. She sort of sounds more like the Alive Spa girl though.

I've never seen Annie, only Anna. She thin, a lttle older, not unattractive. I'd take her if the one I saw wasn't there. It sounds like Annie is hotter / younger than both of them.

Ella at Angel is by far the best looking / young girl. Great tease but will not do the deed, believe me I've tried everything.
    I typed Annie but that was a brain fart; meant Anna. The only girls I know at Ocean Breeze are Michelle and the girl formerly of Spa Alive and based on you likes / dislikes, I can guarantee you that you won't like her.

Reports

Lascivious
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike102  [View Original Post]
    Does she still have permed long hair? I've seen her twice and had better luck than you on the massage and tease front but I agree she is no knock out. That said, compared to the average Chinese AMP, she is not bad. My gripe with her is that I literally got a bath in oil-really excessive. What did Annie look like? One girl there (at least a few months ago) came from Spa Alive in Poway. A little thick with bigger lips and see+ boobage. I did not like her at the other place. Too much negotiate and a crap CBJ.
    Yeah I think she had curly hair. She sort of sounds more like the Alive Spa girl though.

I've never seen Annie, only Anna. She thin, a lttle older, not unattractive. I'd take her if the one I saw wasn't there. It sounds like Annie is hotter / younger than both of them.

Ella at Angel is by far the best looking / young girl. Great tease but will not do the deed, believe me I've tried everything.

Reports

Lascivious
    I've been here for a while, can't seem to find a place with younger girls. Anyone have info on area.
    Hana is the sure bet for hot young ones, of course it's in KM and is expensive.

Moonlight Gardens is in MM and has some youngish girls sometimes.

Ashley at Massage Oasis, again not in MM but on Convoy, is very tiny, very young and cute. The best I've gotten was a really great tease and an offer to self serve and then a weird semi-indirect stimulation. I get so wound up by her teasing she actually gets me off by stroking me with two hands but over the sheet. It's hard to explain but it works for 40+20.

Generaly, I value looks / youth over performance. If a really hot young girl performs at a 7, I'll take that every time over an older girl that performs like a 10. What Ashley does can barely rate a 2, but it's good for a place that cheap and is know as strictly legit.

Reports

Mike102

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Lascivious  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to she Michelle. I was expecting a much better looking girl. Not that she is unattractive. She is older than I thought she would be. She was wearing some cute little shorts but had kind of thick leggings under them, weird.

Anna greeted me and I asked for Michelle. She hesitated and I said I called Sunday and they said she'd be in Monday. She capitulated and led me to the room.

Michelle came in promtly. Since I'd never seen her before I wondered if it were even her. After she got started, she asked my name and she said her's was Michelle. Later, she asked how I came to ask for her. I thought up a cover story before hand just in case she asked. I told her my friend Joel told me about her and he showed me the backpage ad. She was okay with that.

Her massage was perfunctory, at best. Little to no teasing until just before the flip. Even then, not much. I removed the towel and she didn't try to put it back.

On the flip I showed her I was ready to go. She just went straight to the HJ. No pretense, no tease, no buildup, no mention of tip, just went to town. I let her go for a while then let loose.

As I was leaving she said, now you know me and I know you. Overall not bad, especially for the money. I'd like to try Annie.
    Does she still have permed long hair? I've seen her twice and had better luck than you on the massage and tease front but I agree she is no knock out. That said, compared to the average Chinese AMP, she is not bad. My gripe with her is that I literally got a bath in oil-really excessive. What did Annie look like? One girl there (at least a few months ago) came from Spa Alive in Poway. A little thick with bigger lips and see+ boobage. I did not like her at the other place. Too much negotiate and a crap CBJ.

Reports

Mike102

Health Spa

It has been a good while since I've been here but Health Spa (used to be Sakura) near Harbor Freight used to have younger (IE: 20's) girls but not sure about now. As you likely know this is a FS place. Coco may be another option but I've not been there though.

Reports

Albert619

Miramar area

Reports

Lascivious

Ugh

The asterisks are a quirk of using the note pad on my iPad.

Reports

Lascivious

Meh-chelle

I was finally able to she Michelle. I was expecting a much better looking girl. Not that she is unattractive. She is older than I thought she would be. She was wearing some cute little shorts but had kind of thick leggings under them, weird.

Anna greeted me and I asked for Michelle. She hesitated and I said I called Sunday and they said she'd be in Monday. She capitulated and led me to the room.

Michelle came in promtly. Since I'd never seen her before I wondered if it were even her. After she got started, she asked my name and she said her's was Michelle. Later, she asked how I came to ask for her. I thought up a cover story before hand just in case she asked. I told her my friend Joel told me about her and he showed me the backpage ad. She was okay with that.

Her massage was perfunctory, at best. Little to no teasing until just before the flip. Even then, not much. I removed the towel and she didn't try to put it back.

On the flip I showed her I was ready to go. She just went straight to the HJ. No pretense, no tease, no buildup, no mention of tip, just went to town. I let her go for a while then let loose.

As I was leaving she said, now you know me and I know you. Overall not bad, especially for the money. I'd like to try Annie.

Reports

Avalorth

Q

Visited Q Spa today. I thought Jessica no longer works there, but apparently she was on vacation. Anyway, I was greeted by girl name Lulu and got into room. She is actually decent looking MILF type lady. Her massage was way better than any other legit places and she knew how to tease the downward as well. I know it might sound a bit weird, but she teased my ball and anal with her knees and toes. It's just hard to explain, but it felt fantastic. Before flip, she focused more on teasing and got into more teasing on my nipples and balls after flip. HJ was not the best, at least her boobs were super nice to touch. After I shot my loads, she cleaned me up and gave me more massages, then I got into table shower. Man, I was being treated like king. Although I ended up paying $40 for tip, since I didn't have extra cash, I should've tipped her $60, just because I thought she deserved it. Of course she gave me frowny face and asked me if I had more cash, but at least she didn't give me "fuck you asshole. Now get the fuck out" attitude. I will definitely repeat.

Reports

Alex Rodriguez

Hana

I've been enjoying AMPs around the country for nearly 20 years. I think I've finally found my favorite. Over the course of the past few months I had the pleasure of visiting four different providers at Hana. Without exception I was hosted by a beautiful and sexy Korean young woman, who took her time, provided me with a half-decent massage, a tongue bath, BJ and an enthusiastic roll in the hay. I can't believe more can't replicate this formula.

For those familiar with the area, can you recommend a similarly consistent and high quality spa in the LA area?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 217 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations