Rabbits Webcam
rubmaps.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 266 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Massage WEN TM only

After seeing all the ads on backpage I decided to give it a try. It was close to where I had a business lunch that day. On entrance I saw two girls that looked as nice as advertised. I ended up with Jenny and the massage was average at best and no hint of extra service period. Even declined when I pushed. It might take a few visits or could be just a waste of time. Anyone have experience here? Massage WEN in San Marcos.

What part of town are you in or want to go to for the massage?

PM me with that info and I'll recommend a good masseuse.

Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    I have a question, I've been helping a friend move the pats two days and now I'm tired and sore. So what would anyone recommend for getting an actually reallyh nice massage. Bonus is bonus, but the main point would be to relax and get a good treatment.

Thanks.

MG.

Quote Originally Posted by BradBlk29  [View Original Post]
    Walked in late evening. Buzzed the gate and very hot asian girl opened the door. She looks like the girl from backpage advertisement the one whose photo is blurred.

Girl who opened the door quickly put me in the room. After 2 minutes very petite asian about 35 years old came wearing very short bodycon. Asked me for 1 hour or half hour.

I opted for 1 hour and paid 60 $ . She went and asked be to get comfortable. When she came back she started massaging (asked her name she said sunny) and playing with glutes. Teased for 5-10 minutes.

I grabbed her ass and good times started. She herself asked for BJ for 80 $. I said no BJ only HJ and full kissing for 40 $. She said ok. Played with her and then she completed HJ and cleaned it up.

Total paid to the house 60 $. 40 $ for good time. Total time spent 25 minutes.

These girls do not understand / speak english. Very frustrating. Breath smells cigarette. Should go for 30 minutes only.

Do you guys think 100 $ I paid is on high side?
    I think I had her (the girl who opened door for you). She looked exactly like the one in the ad, fake be. Small see cup. Like you, I opted for the full hour (shouldn't have) and kinda regretted it because her massage skill sucked balls. We finished our business in less than 15 minutes and it felt kinda weird just laying there making small talks so I just left. Always do half hour at Apple Lady, as I suspect none of the girls there actually possess any massage skill at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba1959  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for good 4 hand providers. I'm in San Diego in two weeks and could use the recommendation. Thanks.
    Most of the 40/ H Chinese places advertise 4-hand. I got it w / HE at Massage A about a year ago. Be aware they want 2 x for both house and tip.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoreWrangler  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to a therapist is over a year. Needed to take a break after getting adjusted / frustrated with the scene here in SD. I have been busting my ass at work and my body has been sore. Decided tonight was the night. I had 5 tall boys and went on over to this place. Its super close to me and I have driven by a few times. My therapist was very nice and since I had some liquid courage in me I pushed my luck and flirted with her in the lobby (it was dead) she allowed me to touch her a bit but said we needed to go in the back for a more in depth therapy session. I'd say my therapist was late 30's to mid 40's. Cute, petite and very nice. You could tell she has most likely had a kid. I don't mind though, I like the " all natural, mother / MILF type look. Massage was good, no table shower which was a bummer. In the middle of my therapy session she had me turn onto my back, I had been roaming the first half of the session with no complaints. The courage I had bought earlier kicked in again as I roamed a bit more. Again, no complaints. She took top off and allowed me to do some touch therapy. Very nice and perky be's. I asked for FS as that is what I was needing. She doesn't do FS. So I asked for "DATY" she was hesitant but ended up letting me medicate. Very tight with a little tiny Bush. Very clean, no odor at all. All in all it was a great therapy session and I will repeat eventually. I am pretty sure she was the "mamasan" as she left for a few minutes to deal with the other customers and (much younger) therapist (s).

My only complaints was that she left a few times (made up for the time).

Spoke horrible English (which is understandable) couldn't figure out her name though.

I ended up giving her a great therapy session that I could tell she actually enjoyed to the point where she wanted me to stop / keep going till she couldn't take it anymore. She was extremely flirty after while finishing the last 10 minutes of massage, continued to let me roam and she continued to play with junior while giggling.

I recommend checking this place out. The other girls were much younger and sexy (a few came into room to talk with my therapist).

140 for session. I am sure I could have gotten more for the same at another place but I am happy since I have always wanted to DATY a Asian therapist.
    140 for session. So, house is 40/ H and you tipped 100? A bit high IMO for basically a HJ with extra benefits.

4 Hand Providers

Any recommendations for good 4 hand providers. I'm in San Diego in two weeks and could use the recommendation. Thanks.

The other service

I have a question, I've been helping a friend move the pats two days and now I'm tired and sore. So what would anyone recommend for getting an actually reallyh nice massage. Bonus is bonus, but the main point would be to relax and get a good treatment.

Thanks.

MG.

Happy Land Massage.

I haven't been to a therapist is over a year. Needed to take a break after getting adjusted / frustrated with the scene here in SD. I have been busting my ass at work and my body has been sore. Decided tonight was the night. I had 5 tall boys and went on over to this place. Its super close to me and I have driven by a few times. My therapist was very nice and since I had some liquid courage in me I pushed my luck and flirted with her in the lobby (it was dead) she allowed me to touch her a bit but said we needed to go in the back for a more in depth therapy session. I'd say my therapist was late 30's to mid 40's. Cute, petite and very nice. You could tell she has most likely had a kid. I don't mind though, I like the " all natural, mother / MILF type look. Massage was good, no table shower which was a bummer. In the middle of my therapy session she had me turn onto my back, I had been roaming the first half of the session with no complaints. The courage I had bought earlier kicked in again as I roamed a bit more. Again, no complaints. She took top off and allowed me to do some touch therapy. Very nice and perky be's. I asked for FS as that is what I was needing. She doesn't do FS. So I asked for "DATY" she was hesitant but ended up letting me medicate. Very tight with a little tiny Bush. Very clean, no odor at all. All in all it was a great therapy session and I will repeat eventually. I am pretty sure she was the "mamasan" as she left for a few minutes to deal with the other customers and (much younger) therapist (s).

My only complaints was that she left a few times (made up for the time).

Spoke horrible English (which is understandable) couldn't figure out her name though.

I ended up giving her a great therapy session that I could tell she actually enjoyed to the point where she wanted me to stop / keep going till she couldn't take it anymore. She was extremely flirty after while finishing the last 10 minutes of massage, continued to let me roam and she continued to play with junior while giggling.

I recommend checking this place out. The other girls were much younger and sexy (a few came into room to talk with my therapist).

140 for session. I am sure I could have gotten more for the same at another place but I am happy since I have always wanted to DATY a Asian therapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman619  [View Original Post]
    the talent is old and very rough. Should be called woe spa.
    BWAHAHAHAH!

About right based on elementary research. Can't be that tough to figure.

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeRize  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone to Wie Spa on El Cajon Blvd? Any recommendations for it?
    Wie spa has been documented pretty well on here. Don't go. There's action to be had but the talent is old and very rough. Should be called woe spa.

Not the vibe I got

Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great info.

Do you know whether Erin opens for BJ?
    Could be wrong, but I doubt it. If she did, I'm sure it would be great. Really sensual nature.

Spa Question

Has anyone gone to Wie Spa on El Cajon Blvd? Any recommendations for it?

Walked in late evening. Buzzed the gate and very hot asian girl opened the door. She looks like the girl from backpage advertisement the one whose photo is blurred.

Girl who opened the door quickly put me in the room. After 2 minutes very petite asian about 35 years old came wearing very short bodycon. Asked me for 1 hour or half hour.

I opted for 1 hour and paid 60 $ . She went and asked be to get comfortable. When she came back she started massaging (asked her name she said sunny) and playing with glutes. Teased for 5-10 minutes.

I grabbed her ass and good times started. She herself asked for BJ for 80 $. I said no BJ only HJ and full kissing for 40 $. She said ok. Played with her and then she completed HJ and cleaned it up.

These girls do not understand / speak english. Very frustrating. Breath smells cigarette. Should go for 30 minutes only.

Based on the posts here (and my experience), $40/ HE is pretty standard. You can get the same thing, although with a probably older and chunkier lady for $40 entry fee in a lot of places. Which would bring your total outlay to $80.

That's a pretty standard rate. Unless you're repeating with a known good one, I'd recommend always going for 30 min though.

APPLE Lady INC MIRA MESA

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 266 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations