rubmaps.com
camplacecash
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 235 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Visiting question

I am visiting for a week. Does anyone know of any FS massage parlors or low price providers in the clairemont mesa / kearny mesa area close to cheetah's? Thanks.

420 Friendly Providers

Have you guys seen 420 friendly providers in SD AMPs? I've seen one in Coco Spa. We blazed together and got into actual session, and woot, that went pretty interesting, compared to usual ones.

Nuru

Quote Originally Posted by Workaholic434  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mangers.

I'll be visiting San Diego on business this weekend and am interested in a great sensual massage / Nuru experience at my hotel. There are A LOT of advertisers here, but hard to tell who will do a great job. Any help with some suggestions would be greatly appreciated! PM me to give full details.

Thanks in advance!

WAH.
    PM Sent.

PM Sent.

Visiting. Outcall massage possibilities?

Hello fellow mangers.

I'll be visiting San Diego on business this weekend and am interested in a great sensual massage / Nuru experience at my hotel. There are A LOT of advertisers here, but hard to tell who will do a great job. Any help with some suggestions would be greatly appreciated! PM me to give full details.

Thanks in advance!

WAH.

Quote Originally Posted by BlckGuy13  [View Original Post]
    Went on my first visit here in San Diego to a massage spa after reading reports I looking at BP I decided on the convey area. After driving down and back I got the lay of the land and decided on the far end of convoy the 3900 block area. The counter girl was nice and then led me back to the room. The girls name was Annie. She was very attractive and pretty face. After getting on table she came in and went to work. Very business like but pleasent. After the flip she noticed I came to attention and brushed against him as I slide hand across her legs. But in the end after hot towels and cleaning me up she said that's it. I was disappointed but I did tip. We had good conversation and I let her know this wasn't my first time. But I'm Leary of going back for just try another location. Has anyone else been here and if so who should I ask for?
    I know a lot of places in Convoy will lead you astray. The next place over could be a FS place and the next legit. I have struck out a lot in Convoy just trying places. It sucks but I would stick to verified places in that area. Also, if the girls look young, the place is likely a no-go unless it's Hana or sometimes Mimi and Coco Spa. Although, you may get lucky and find a a gold mine.

I have been to Massage A quite a few times and have always gotten at least a handjob. The last time I got BBBJ for $80. Don't remember her name, but she wasn't.

Very attractive. I have only saw one pretty girl that so far.

Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be in a nice groove now. Consistent HE's w / no drama. Even had one CBJ. Consistently good massages. Ladies are nice, but just not what you'd call hotties. But, for. 4 entry and. 4 tip, I can't complain.

Superior Spa.

Went on my first visit here in San Diego to a massage spa after reading reports I looking at BP I decided on the convey area. After driving down and back I got the lay of the land and decided on the far end of convoy the 3900 block area. The counter girl was nice and then led me back to the room. The girls name was Annie. She was very attractive and pretty face. After getting on table she came in and went to work. Very business like but pleasent. After the flip she noticed I came to attention and brushed against him as I slide hand across her legs. But in the end after hot towels and cleaning me up she said that's it. I was disappointed but I did tip. We had good conversation and I let her know this wasn't my first time. But I'm Leary of going back for just try another location. Has anyone else been here and if so who should I ask for?

Asia Spa. Na Na

Went to Asia Spa around noon and the place was busy. Waited a bit and in comes Na Na. She didn't seem to be the overly tan, slightly weather-beaten imposter I had back in October. This one looked a bit more like the Na Na I remembered from a long time ago, even down to the outfit that looked more tennis girl than masseuse. She wasn't as perfectly beautiful as I remembered but it has been a few years. I'm still wondering if Na Na isn't the John Smith of Korean massueses at this point though. Anyway her breasts seemed super perky under her shirt (which she never removed) and she was a bit distant at the final hug which gave me the impression that maybe they were tender as in just had them upgraded recently or something.

Mediocre massage with a lot of attention to my crack that developed into grabbing my junk from behind and then a flip that resulted in oral before I realized it. . 5 for momma, . 80 tip. Probably overpaid, she didn't even count the money, but I didn't want to haggle. Whats money between old friends.

Massage A

Seems to be in a nice groove now. Consistent HE's w / no drama. Even had one CBJ. Consistently good massages. Ladies are nice, but just not what you'd call hotties. But, for. 4 entry and. 4 tip, I can't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mpalma  [View Original Post]
    It could be tough to get the MMS and provider to go with a 120 min session without a decent fee for both. If they're slow, a lower fee may work. If busy, fagetaboutit. I've done a few 90 min sessions, but always after the early evening rush. Got to remember that the girls are going to be tired after a long day putting up with us mongers. I paid around. 75 house and 1. 5 donation at places where I would normally pay. 5 or. 6 house and 1. 0 or 1. 2 donation for one hr.
    I'd think the MMS wouldn't care much. To her no different than if I walk out the door after a H session, then turn around and walk back in for another. Might be more of an issue with the provider, however.

After more thinking, makes more sense to go for variety, and just hit two different, but reliable, places After all, we don't pay for it, we pay for the provider to leave (or for us to be able to leave) after we're done.

Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    At a FS place? Just curious how it would work, or if any places will provide this much time. I assume the entry fee would be 2 x the hourly rate. What about the tip? I don't tip 2 x the HH rate for an hour session. I wouldn't think I'd tip 2 x the hour rate for a two hour session.

Just curious. At my age I'd need a 2 hr. Session to get off twice. Might be a birthday treat sometime.
    It could be tough to get the MMS and provider to go with a 120 min session without a decent fee for both. If they're slow, a lower fee may work. If busy, fagetaboutit. I've done a few 90 min sessions, but always after the early evening rush. Got to remember that the girls are going to be tired after a long day putting up with us mongers. I paid around. 75 house and 1. 5 donation at places where I would normally pay. 5 or. 6 house and 1. 0 or 1. 2 donation for one hr.

Anyone Ever Get a Two Hour Session?

At a FS place? Just curious how it would work, or if any places will provide this much time. I assume the entry fee would be 2 x the hourly rate. What about the tip? I don't tip 2 x the HH rate for an hour session. I wouldn't think I'd tip 2 x the hour rate for a two hour session.

Just curious. At my age I'd need a 2 hr. Session to get off twice. Might be a birthday treat sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman44  [View Original Post]
    Doing my own scouting down South, I came across Golden Touch. MMs seemed to be the only one working, but she's not of the ancient variety, and in decent shape. Went for a half. Better massage than some AMPs, but nothing amazing. Asked if I wanted anything else, which I did, and after asking me to promise I wasn't a cop several times, told me it would be. 6. I held for. 4, and although she gave me a lot of grief about it, took care of things. Doesn't seem to be much in the way of competition down there, so I'm sure they do some business. Probably won't repeat.
    I tried Golden Touch a few times. Didn't have problem getting an extras. Ok place.

Golden Touch

Doing my own scouting down South, I came across Golden Touch. MMs seemed to be the only one working, but she's not of the ancient variety, and in decent shape. Went for a half. Better massage than some AMPs, but nothing amazing. Asked if I wanted anything else, which I did, and after asking me to promise I wasn't a cop several times, told me it would be. 6. I held for. 4, and although she gave me a lot of grief about it, took care of things. Doesn't seem to be much in the way of competition down there, so I'm sure they do some business. Probably won't repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by SdPlaya  [View Original Post]
    With Hana gone, what are some other places to get FS from young-ish service providers? Has anyone got a recent review of an alternative? All I heard so far is hear-say no actual reports.
    Apparently all the girls at Hana went Coco Spa in Miramar and I left a review on Mimi spa about Amy, who is fairly young, mid to late 20's. That's a much as I know.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 235 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations