www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 206 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Mike102

Ocean Breeze

Went here twice based on a good review from a member and had Michelle both times. Michelle is slim and cute as described; probably the best looking Chinese provider I've had. Likely early 30's. That said, she is not a stunner so don't go expecting that but she is def not hard to look at. She dresses better than the average Chinese provider; nothing revealing but at least she is not wearing crap. So you should know right up front that her massage skills are not that great and she will literally dump a bottle of oil on you. I mean, it is really crazy how oily I am when I leave this place. The second time I asked her to go light on the oil but I guess she couldn't help herself.

Her other service skills are pretty good, I enjoyed the finish. She seems fine with grabbing her ass and rubbing the cooch a bit but the first time I saw her I felt like I was trying to score a goal against Tim Howard in the World Cup when I tried to grab her boobs. She was less protective the second time, but we have a long way to go because I want skin contact. I will need to make some good progress on my next trip or I won't go back again-I'm telling you the oil is crazy. Standard rates for HE and no negotiation.

A note: On my second trip I saw the other provider there-don't know her name but I know her. She is or was a provider on Carriage Rd in Poway; a little thick with bigger lips and a dumb expression. The one time I had service with her, it was bad. Lots of negotiation and a piss poor CBJ.

Reports

Honeyboy
    Sorry but this link must have been deleted. Can you provide a name and number so others won't make the same mistake? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmer17  [View Original Post]
    So boys, got taken again. I noticed pictures of a massage provider I used to see several months ago but have since lost touch with. So, this morning when I saw her pictures again, I immediately called for an appt. She gave me directions to a local office building and when I arrived, she wasn't the girl in the pictures, but she was absolutely gorgeous and dressed in a naughty school girl outfit! Wow, I thought, so I stayed! What I received was the worst massage I have ever received! Paid $120 for 45 minutes, so I thought I was going to get at least a HJ. Nope, not even close. Draped the whole time, no conversation. Ice, ice cold. She was so cold that at the end she gave me an ice cold towel to wipe myself down with. When I asked why it was so cold, she said it was because the electricity went out. Stay away, unless you want an ice cold massage for a smoking hot lady!

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...43-25/16707801

Reports

Avalorth
    Quote Originally Posted by RichyBran  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering, is the price diff when table shower included??
    Table shower is usually included in 1 hr option. I heard some AMPs include with 45 min option, but strictly YMMV.

However, demand for tip also increases for longer time option. At Hana, it's 100/ hr and usual demand for tip is 200. I would rather find indenpendent FS provider with that price. Smoking hot Kgirl agency rate is 260 for 45 min and they give you WHOLE different packages, including rimming, BBBJ, multi-pop, shower together and etc.

Reports

Swimmer17

Worst massage ever. :(

So boys, got taken again. I noticed pictures of a massage provider I used to see several months ago but have since lost touch with. So, this morning when I saw her pictures again, I immediately called for an appt. She gave me directions to a local office building and when I arrived, she wasn't the girl in the pictures, but she was absolutely gorgeous and dressed in a naughty school girl outfit! Wow, I thought, so I stayed! What I received was the worst massage I have ever received! Paid $120 for 45 minutes, so I thought I was going to get at least a HJ. Nope, not even close. Draped the whole time, no conversation. Ice, ice cold. She was so cold that at the end she gave me an ice cold towel to wipe myself down with. When I asked why it was so cold, she said it was because the electricity went out. Stay away, unless you want an ice cold massage for a smoking hot lady!

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...43-25/16707801

Reports

RichyBran

With table shower

Just wondering, is the price diff when table shower included??

Quote Originally Posted by MScofield  [View Original Post]
    Had been to Hana today. 30 minutes = $60, FS = $140 w GFE, No Shower. No Bargain on Tip.

Reports

MScofield

Latest Report. Hana

Quote Originally Posted by RichyBran  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? What services? Good massage or just good service? Any info on looks.

Thanks in advance for the info.
    Had been to Hana today. 30 minutes = $60, FS = $140 w GFE, No Shower. No Bargain on Tip.

Reports

RichyBran

Bobbie HANA

What was the damage? What services? Good massage or just good service? Any info on looks.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    In San Diego this week. Went and saw Bobbie at Hana TWICE. She's everything they say. Well worth the time. If there's anything else in the area this good, please PM me and let me know!

So is this a different Bobbie than the one everyone was raving about last year when I was in San Diego? Missed he then, was wondering if this is the same.

Reports

SexInSTL

Twice this week

In San Diego this week. Went and saw Bobbie at Hana TWICE. She's everything they say. Well worth the time. If there's anything else in the area this good, please PM me and let me know!

So is this a different Bobbie than the one everyone was raving about last year when I was in San Diego? Missed he then, was wondering if this is the same.

Reports

Avalorth

-

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewGuyHere  [View Original Post]
    So which one is the "go to girl"?
    I would say bobbie or Tiffanny.

But like I said, I may be referring to another girl who used to work there with the names.

Reports

TheNewGuyHere
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalorth  [View Original Post]
    Girls who work there won't stay longer than half year, as far as my experience goes.

Also, they are re-using names for new girls. Tiffany, Bobbie, Sarah, Apple, Maya, Blue. Same name, but different girls.
    So which one is the "go to girl"?

Reports

Avalorth

Typical sales

Quote Originally Posted by Wong1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Apple at the Hana? She MIA and the new mamasan just says "on long vacation" Any details Mongers?
    Girls who work there won't stay longer than half year, as far as my experience goes.

Also, they are re-using names for new girls. Tiffany, Bobbie, Sarah, Apple, Maya, Blue. Same name, but different girls.

Reports

Wong1

Hana-Apple

Does anyone know what happened to Apple at the Hana? She MIA and the new mamasan just says "on long vacation" Any details Mongers?

Reports

Rgvmon

Escondido Spa

Vacationed in San Diego a couple weeks ago and found a nice little Spa on Ash in Eclscondido.

Girl was excellent and had satisfying time with the full service.

Thanks Escondido for relaxing me more than I already was.

Are.

Reports

Marco19

Miramar Relax

New to San Diego but a long timer AMP'er in Atlanta. Dropped in here last week for the first time and got a very attractive woman around 30 ish. Cute face and nice body, and showed off a sweet ass in tight fitting stretch pants and be's on top. Started with a table shower that was very thorough but not sensual. Got off the table and was told to dry myself off instead of the usual of them drying me off. Back to the massage room and had a high quality massage on my back. She said she went to massage school in LA. When she finished on my back she did did a wet hot towel, dried me off, and moved on to a quick light touch all over my back with a little reach under to the boys. This didn't last too long and she asked me to flip. She went right to work with a HJ, without my asking, that she completed nicely. Let me roam OTC on her ass and tits, but turned my down going underneath. All in all a good experience with an attractive masseuse and will probably return in hopes of a little more sensual massage next time.

Reports

TheNewGuyHere
    Will someone pm me details on Hannah spa? I want to go there this next weekend and I want to be prepared.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 206 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations