Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 212 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Mrpiggy

Touch in Esco

Another late post, sorry mongers just lazy.

Left work early about 4 weeks ago and had a few hours to kill before I needed to be home and leave for a trip. I get sketchy going to places close to home, fear that someone will see me that knows me and tip off the wife.

I had a dream with my other head and had the F' its and cruised by Touch on Grand. I was debating going to New Life on Mission but thought I would have better luck since I had seen mention. I should have tried the new place and TOFTT. Got to Touch, mamasan was a short little G'ma with one of those moo-moos and an apron on. She was giving me the once over, asked her of any Latina's were working, said not tomorrow. I didn't have till tomorrow and I was there, so I asked if I can see who is giving me massage. I should have known better, you guys have said it, I am in control. I said screw it and agreed to hh. Mamasan took me to first room on the right after the bathroom, told me to get undress and lay down. I wasn't done stripping down before I got a knock and in walked Bebe (I think that was her name, maybe Bibi) and she greeted me with a hug and grabbed my butt. She had on a tight blue and black short dress, but man was she older than I preferred. She was close to 45 maybe older, great body I have to give her credit and she reeked of cigarettes which she cover up with tons of perfume. She asked standard questions, had I been there before, where do I go. I told her I don't have a lot of time, she asked what I wanted. At this point I was a little annoyed so I tried to see what I could get for the least, you know mess with her and get to lower her price. She asked me what I wanted, I said everything, she said. 120 and I gave her a f'ed up look. I said no, I don't have that much, she asked me how much and I got up to see what I brought, I said I only have. 60, she said no and said only CBJ. I said how much for HJ, she hesitated and said 'give me money'. She pulled her top down, she had nice teets, little floppy but they were natural. She laid on her back and motioned me, I pulled her panties off and she put cover and I went in mish. Pounded away for a few minutes and was about to pop. Pulled out and asked her to get on top. She did and rode me till I popped. Cleaned me up, asked me to bring more next time, I said 'suuuuure'.

I hate that shit, giving me the oldest one when I seen a younger girl walking into one of the rooms when I first got there. I would have waited. Sorry guys, wish I would have more but this is all I remember. I need to post these dreams right after a wake up, but I am lazy.

Oink oink'.

Reports

Malo
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertFun  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone had seen or tried this place? It's on Hancock St. And I just happened to notice it as I was out searching for automotive tools. Looks like a seedy little walk-up in an industrial area, back behind the Sports Arena, crap for parking or privacy for what I could tell, but figured I would check with some of the more regular guys on here and see if anyone knows about it or has given it a try? I have a session with my regular girl tomorrow, she just moved over to Rose on Convoy after the shop she was working at sold, but saw this and curiosity had me wondering, it can't be a legit massage shop where its at.
    Looked everywhere but I couldn't find any reviews. BP has ad for $120/ hr. A bit steep!

Reports

Dopler1

Miramar relax

Just found this site and thought I would post my experience from today. Stopped into Miramar relax on miramar Road. I had been there before about a year ago and got a decent massage with HJ so I was confident that today would be the same. Parking lot is fairly busy and the place is next to a burrito shop that stays pretty busy. Went inside and was greeted by a mid 20's girl with short hair. She told me her name but honestly she said it so soft and with such a heavy accent I don't have a clue what she said. Paid. 6 for the hr and got undressed. The room was clean and well kept the only problem was the loud music from the Mexican restaurant next door. The same girl girl from the front came in and started an ok massage. I would give the massage skills a 6 . After a bit I let my hands start wondering and she didn't mind at all and even moved back and forth on my hand. After the flip she started rubbing the legs and teasing. The little soldier came to attention and the sheet slid off. She then moved in for the finish and had really good skills. All the her clothes stayed on but she let my hands wander plenty and I even felt a wet spot on the outside of her tight yoga pants. After the finish she cleaned up with a hot towel but I still had time on the clock do she finished rubbing my legs and feet. She wasn't much to look at but decent, average massage skills and slightly above average on the extras. She never discussed the tip at all during the session, I tipped the standard. All in all a good time and I would repeat.

Reports

Mike102

Mira Mesa Spa-nasty. Not in a good way.

So I just submitted this review on another site and needed to share it here and send out a nasty alert. As a completely random aside, I had my first and second FS mongering experience at this place. Not a great way to enter the deep end of the pool after getting weekly doses of HE's.

Mira Mesa Spa is in a fairly indiscreet location so you don't have a lot of eyes on you even though it is on a busy street. One room I went into previously had a Jacuzzi tub in it, but I did not partake that time.

Met Xixi, a very very skinny woman from Taiwan. She has some miles on her and was not dressed that well but is not horrible to look at. Tight pants and non flattering top. Gave .6 for the HH massage and went into the room undressed. She made no move to cover me and proceeded with a fair massage while I rubbed her legs and muff. On the flip she proceeded to try to give me an HE but I asked for the whole deal. We settled on $ after she tried to ask for $.4 - not Hana quality here folks.

It got strange when she did not fully remove her pants; she basically had them on one leg and I had to pull her top up. Maybe she was worried about LE; I dunno. In any case, she is super tight and I bottomed out very easily. I am average so it is not that I am packing major heat. I threw her in a few positions and finished my job fairly quickly as it just wasn't all that great for me to extend the experience.

So the really bad part here. After we were done and I was cleaning up, I wiped some of my excess man juice on one of the towels I was laying on. When I was getting dressed, she proceeded to refold the towel as if it was "fresh. " That really grossed me out. I would have gone here again for the cheap fun but after seeing this, I don't want to go back. You shouldn't go either. Just nasty.

Reports

Tennis Nut

Across the street

Next time try Wendy at Friars Massage, right next to S. The. Brewing Company, which is more or less across the street from Shanghai. But she's the only one who is open-minded. That said, it's not an enthusiastic or sexy HJ. But sometimes something is better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyDavis  [View Original Post]
    Quick report on New Shanghai.

This is a go to spot when I come up empty cruising ECB, which is pretty much every time. Here's the deal.

Angela is the mamasan. Nice lady, not really old maybe early 40's. She usually takes me back to the room, and accepts house payment of. 4 for half, and. 6 four full hour. FYI, they accept MC and Visa, but not Amex. The girls are never better than a 6. Most of the time, they are late 30's and kind of stocky. They don't get naked and I've never gotten anything more than a HJ. So why go? They actually give a really decent massage at a good price and the HJ is a sure thing every time. It obviously helps that I'm a regular, but even in the early days, I had no prob getting the HE without any discussion. Tip. 4, and they're happy. No fuss, sure thing.

Reports

DesertFun

Island Spa Thai Massage Hancock St.

I was wondering if anyone had seen or tried this place? It's on Hancock St. And I just happened to notice it as I was out searching for automotive tools. Looks like a seedy little walk-up in an industrial area, back behind the Sports Arena, crap for parking or privacy for what I could tell, but figured I would check with some of the more regular guys on here and see if anyone knows about it or has given it a try? I have a session with my regular girl tomorrow, she just moved over to Rose on Convoy after the shop she was working at sold, but saw this and curiosity had me wondering, it can't be a legit massage shop where its at.

Reports

Luv Daamp

Apple Spa

Went in the late pm. Had Angie. Older K-woman. Massage was Ok. Sampled the extras. Kind of Meh. Table shower. 20 minute massage was on par. Extras were just Ok. Nothing to write home about. Busy entrance. Came through the back. Had the same room as previous posters. Probably would not repeat. Walk from TS to room not very private. Not much else to add.

Reports

DannyDavis

New Shanghai. Mission Gorge

Quick report on New Shanghai.

This is a go to spot when I come up empty cruising ECB, which is pretty much every time. Here's the deal.

Angela is the mamasan. Nice lady, not really old maybe early 40's. She usually takes me back to the room, and accepts house payment of. 4 for half, and. 6 four full hour. FYI, they accept MC and Visa, but not Amex. The girls are never better than a 6. Most of the time, they are late 30's and kind of stocky. They don't get naked and I've never gotten anything more than a HJ. So why go? They actually give a really decent massage at a good price and the HJ is a sure thing every time. It obviously helps that I'm a regular, but even in the early days, I had no prob getting the HE without any discussion. Tip. 4, and they're happy. No fuss, sure thing.

Reports

Muncher8888

Relax Spa San Marcos

S Rancho Santa Fe Rd.

Logistics issue. Stuck in Friday rush hour traffic. Got off on S Sante Fe and looked for the 1st one. (BTW if any have reviews on the ones further south, I now see like only a block away SAKATA THAI MASSAGE SPA just opened and several blocks more south is Miracle Massage, let me know.).

Amy came out and looked 35, maybe nicely preserved 40. Somewhat typical Chinese looking, petite 5'2" weight proportionate with perky Bs. I got a half for the house 40. I layed down and tossed the towel so she could get an idea. No complaint. Did the usual back and glutes, I spread to let her know roaming territory was a go. Also gave her thigh massage and worked her ass when she was working mine. No complaint so I knew I had a winner. On the flip Jr. Announced he was fully ready. She looked at Jr then me and smiled as I did then I gave a nod. Pretty good stroking skills, not out of this world but good. Worked the boys pretty well too, let me work her Bs. Jr erupted. She used tissue for the initial cleanup, so if you are not a big fan of that let her know. I prefer towels all the way. After tissue she did get the towels. I gave the 0. 4.

That having been said, I'd like to know what else is in the area. Previously like July or so at Miracle about 4 blocks away, I had been given a lead about an alleged young hottie named Anna. But the Anna I got was more like 35, could not have been the same Anna and while hints were given, just hints. Not only that, but a week afterwords she texts me and said she has moved to yet another place further south. So I feel I kinda got f'd over on my "Anna" lead which was supposed to be a scrumptious 22 year old.

Reports

ManiMoe

Cherry pie at Hana

Just had a session with Cherry & wow what a body. I've been her a ton of times so mamasan know me already. Opt it for 30 min got undress then walks in this little stunner of sweet cherry ass. Rite away I grab her ass she ask if it wanted a massage first I grab her perfect tits & said no she giggle & said "oh you want different kind of massage" So she got undress with the quickness by this time I'm already rock hard because come on she freaking hot. She gets on top of me rubs me down from head to head with her tits by now my cock is throbbing like a mother fucker. She grabs my cock & said to calm down it will be its turn in a bit man I was going crazy. Then she starts to lick my balls up & down on my shaft but never puts it in her mouth just licking with her tongue it was awesome. Then she started to blow me it was great I didn't even notice when she slid on the cover I thought it was a bbj! We did cow girl, rev cowgirl, doggie which was awesome seeing me pound that great ass, & mish, finale cow girl again I was closed to busting told her not to stop so she starts to pound me harder I nutted so hard, then she flip it on me she said to me dnt stop, dnt stop cumming, It was so intense I told her to stop because I was drain. She keep on saying dnt stop & giggling so after 3 min of this I had to get up she was giggling it was so hot. I still had time on clock so she gave me a massage we talked she's from Korea & lives in LA. So got dress & paid her 120 she said its 140 told her nope I'm a regular & it's 120 for 30/140 for 45/& 160 for 1 hr she said ok but nxt time 140 I said next time 120 she giggled. Walk me out I cldnt keep my hands of her ass so in turn she grab my tired cock told her to be careful because I'm ready for Road 2 she giggled!! Man her new name should be giggles. So great girl great body I shall repeat but on another note I still think Tiffany is the hottes girl there.

Reports

ManiMoe

H. spa

Going 2 Hana 2 mrw I can't wait it's been a while since I been there. I can't wait to try cherry I live when there's new girls & by the reviews I been reading.

Reports

Tennis Nut

Know Knots Review

Went to Know Knots today. This place is on Riverdale in the Mission Gorge area, near a brewery there. It's one of those locked door type of places. A half-hour was 60, which seems like too much. The good news is the girl walked on my back and that turned out to be a great massage. Her name was Pat, by the way. On the flip, she started playing with me and without me asking, began a HJ. A couple of times she said something like, "I give good massage, but not good hand job. " Well, in a short time she proved she was right. I asked her if she was happy doing this. She shook her head no, so I told her to stop. She wasn't getting the job done anyway. We wrapped things up and I decided, since they over-charged for the half-hour massage, I would not tip her, so I walked out. She didn't protest, just let me walk. See'est la vie.

She said business is slow. I can see why. They need a lesson in Marketing 101.

I would not repeat, but I guess that's obvious.

Reports

Tennis Nut

Costco clientele as inspiration

Nice report. One of my fav things to do at Costco--especially on hot days--is to hang around outside the refrigerated produce room to watch the women come out. Nice eye candy! And you figure those who are shopping for produce are in better shape than those by the chips and beer.

Thanks for TOFTT at Know Knots. I'll have to check that out.

Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    OK, so what's Costco got to do with a MP? I'm a frequent Costco shopper and I'm always scoping out some of the very hot ladies that seem to be in there during the day (not the fatties blocking access to the sample stations, the ones walking around actually shopping). Anyways, today I saw this cute little Asian girl (I'm guessing Viet) slender, long dark hair, in a short white dress with a scoop neck and wearing heels. Saw her 2-3 times as she shopped. Bending over / reaching up / etc. So, had to get a quickie Asian fix.

Went to Know Knots for 1/2 hr. This time got a 30'ish, slender girl wearing a short dress (always before they've been wearing slacks). Got dress & panties off & excellent CBJ while doing 69. Seemed happy w /0. 6 tip.

Reports

TJ Dog

Costco

OK, so what's Costco got to do with a MP? I'm a frequent Costco shopper and I'm always scoping out some of the very hot ladies that seem to be in there during the day (not the fatties blocking access to the sample stations, the ones walking around actually shopping). Anyways, today I saw this cute little Asian girl (I'm guessing Viet) slender, long dark hair, in a short white dress with a scoop neck and wearing heels. Saw her 2-3 times as she shopped. Bending over / reaching up / etc. So, had to get a quickie Asian fix.

Went to Know Knots for 1/2 hr. This time got a 30'ish, slender girl wearing a short dress (always before they've been wearing slacks). Got dress & panties off & excellent CBJ while doing 69. Seemed happy w /0. 6 tip.

Reports

Mpalma
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyFarang  [View Original Post]
    I wasw so impressed with Mpalmas report on Fallbrook that I decided to go check it out. After a considerable ride from the beach I arrived at Young Massage at 116 W College looking forward to a pleasant noontime dallience. Unfortunately, I could have saved myself a long drive for nothing. At noon on Friday there was no answer to the doorbell. I had to run an errand, so I returned about a half-hour later and still no response. So all I can report is that it is called Young, and there is parking available behind the building.
    Sorry to hear about Young. I don't get to Fallbrook often, so I haven't had a chance to repeat.

They've been posting updated ads on BP today, so called the number ((760) XXX-9649). Mamasan answered, assured me they were still open for business. Had no clue, or didn't want to say, what happened on Friday. My guess? All the girls were occupied, no one to come to the door.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 212 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations