Minted Baby
Ashley Madison
Click here for Live Sex Now!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 459 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter101  [View Original Post]
    LOL no upset puppy, it's bad because a provider and her lapdogs writing daily fake reviews / novels is ruining the integrity of this forum.
    Complainers like you criticizing honest reviews and claiming they are fake are the real danger of ruining what we have here. I visited my first AMP as a GI in Vietnam in 1969 where it cost $2 plus a $2 tip for the HE. I've visited many AMPs since. Now with over 100 posts here talking about AMPs, I post a review of my first visit ever to an independent and you, as a new member, are critical and call it fake and thus me a liar? And you dare accuse me/all of us who visited her of writing fake reviews? That is bullshit. If anyone is going to ruin this forum it's going to be from knee-jerk critical newbie claims and accusations like yours. Not to mention there are several popular AMPs that receive nearly constant positive reviews here. Are they "fake" too? Lots of positive reviews just means many received service they were happy with. It's no different with those of us who recently tried something different and experienced superb service from an independent who are willing to write of our positive experiences.

Dagget

After reading some reviews abiut coco, I decides to check this place out. I wasnt 100% sure I could make it so I didn't call ahead. Walked in and was greated by an average looking Chinese woman, probably 40's. I thought maybe mamasan but turns out she was doing my massage.

Her english was basically non existant. I aaked her name but couldn't make it out. I asked for half hour and she charged me for an hour and I wasnt able to clarify time. Whatever, no big deal. Although I didn't have time for a full hour so decided to just play by ear.

Massage was actually pretty good. Deep tissue and worked some knots out. At this point its been maybe 20 minutes with zero tease or indication of more. Thought maybe I was in the wrong place. Then all of sudden she starts running fingers along my crack and inner thigh so I lift up and she reaches under for some stroking.

Then flip and asked if I want HJ. Thought what the hell lets see what shell do, so ask for FS. Language barrier made things difficult but eventually got through with some gesturing. She asked how much and wanted 160. No way. Eventually settled on 120, but knew I was over paying.

On goes cover and one of the best CBJ I've had. Typically covered BJ does nothing for me, but this was good with lots of dt. Then acg for a few minutes then missionary to completion.

All in all a surprisingly good session with an average or less than older provider with literally zero coversation. Wouldn't repeat but may still try for coco. Just not often I can get up to that area and tent to stick wit more central sd spots.

I can confirm without. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Westzern  [View Original Post]
    Went up to visit Jessica after seeing a few reports here. She is a very attractive Cantonese Lady, she said she is 26. Nice personality and great performance. She has the nicest perky tits and she rubbed them all over which was an amazing site. I like the location. Off the main drag and lots of parking. She is for sure a hottie.
    I can confirm your post (x3) without writing an essay repeating what several others have already reported.

Another thing I like about Jessica, and all the AMP gals I've enjoyed, is their discretion. Be safe and enjoy my friend.

Puppies

LOL no upset puppy, it's bad because a provider and her lapdogs writing daily fake reviews / novels is ruining the integrity of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyler619  [View Original Post]
    Why are you upset by this? What abut all the reviews about the place on Ronson? If people like her and write good reviews how is that bad? This site is about finding everything good and bad and being able to make informed choices. Lets be about getting all the best info we can that's all I'm saying. If you have had a bad experience then write about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nackin12  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting SD in April and I really want to see this girl now after reading this. Do you have a link to her ad or page?
    Would appreciate contact info as well. Thanks.

Aleczis

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    I finally had an opportunity to enjoy the immense pleasure of a session with Aleczis yesterday morning. She lives in a nice quiet and private part of San Diego without much traffic in the area. Knocking at her door, I was greeted by her wrapped in nothing but a towel. And pretty loose at that. She had just stepped out of the shower in preparation. Greeting me with a glass of cold water, we chatted for a few minutes to break the ice. She's just a nice woman, no pretenses and a pleasure to talk with. She took me upstairs to where she had her two massage tables. I immediately grinned when I finally saw the "milking table". She invited me to strip down and as I positioned myself on the regular massage table to watch, she removed her towel to slip into a bra & panties & short dress for the massage. She was in no rush to get dressed, she took her time to allow me to enjoy the view. I was in awe of her body. Tight, well toned, a gorgeous perfect butt that was more like an 18 year old girl's, and a pair of some of the nicest boobs I had ever seen. She asked me what kind of music I liked and found it (Diana Krall, jazz singer / pianist) and that's what she put on for our session. A nice touch!

The session started by her asking what I wanted & expected to which I basically said I was hers and I was just going to go with the flow. I also mentioned I had a bad shoulder so she said she would definitely work on it. Aleczis (I verified that's the correct spelling with her) said she'd do my massage and then the dress would come off. She gave me an incredibly long, deep, and thorough massage that worked me in ways no masseuse at an AMP ever had. She rubbed on my shoulders in such a way that it generated heat into them which really loosened them up. It was probably 90 minutes later that she she went from sensual to full-sensual with a sudden and enthusiastic dip down between my legs & butt crack to play thoroughly with the boys, my cock and everything in the area. I was elevating up off the table in sudden immense pleasure. From 0 to 60 in about 4 seconds, I loved the surprise and the suddenness off it. She definitely knows what men like. We never got to the milking table, I was good on the standard table. I'll save that for a future visit. I also learned that Table Helper is who made and upholstered that table for her, it was definitely something I look forward to experiencing in the future.

She asked me to flip over and she was leaning over my head with her bare boobs in my face, she had slipped her bra off, as she rubbed me from the topside. She rubbed me for a while while I enjoyed her boobs, they are astounding and gorgeous. She then pulled her panties off & asked me what I would enjoy. It basically came down to her saying I had trimmed myself well enough that she would love to give me a nice BBBJ, she just asked for a warning when I got close and not to CIM. She does appreciate her clients being trimmed but it's not necessary to shave completely. I was thankful since I couldn't get away at home if I were to be completely shaved down there. She then placed herself into a position where I could go FIV while she gave me a WONDERFUL BBBJ, something I had not had in a long time. And she definitely knows what she is doing. After more pleasure than I could withstand any longer, I finally asked her to finish me off with her hands for one of the best HE's I had ever experienced. She handled my boys during the HE like I couldn't believe. I finally exploded in her hands. I was completely drained and had to just lay there for a few minutes to catch my breath while she cleaned me up. One additional nice thing I noticed is that she's careful about hygiene and cleanliness, you won't have to worry about anything like that with her.

When I finally put my watch on after getting dressed, I was shocked that I had been there nearly 3 hours. As others said, there's no clock in the room and Aleczis is definitely more into making sure I had a great experience than watching the (non-existent) clock. She also never even mentioned my donation until near the end, I had forgotten to lay it on her table. She didn't ask to see it, she just asked for a ballpark amount to see what else I might be expecting. I think nearly anything is on the table. $140 was my donation for nearly 3 hours, she was happy with it and I considered it a bargain. If I had brought more $$$ with me I would have upped my donation without hesitation.

It was, no exaggeration, an experience that I'll never forget and as soon as I can, I'll be back to see her again. I was kind of in a daze of pleasure during my long drive home, it was one heck of a day.
    I am visiting SD in April and I really want to see this girl now after reading this. Do you have a link to her ad or page?

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ronson Behind Wendys

Went up to visit Jessica after seeing a few reports here. She is a very attractive Cantonese Lady, she said she is 26. Nice personality and great performance. She has the nicest perky tits and she rubbed them all over which was an amazing site. I like the location. Off the main drag and lots of parking. She is for sure a hottie.

Ronson

I visited the unnamed Ronson place today to check it out. I had a wonderful experience and Coco was very nice and sweet. She must have been in her early to late 30's but with very young soft skin and younger looking than her age.

I started off by paying her $60 and undressing myself for the massage. She came back and was wearing a thin revealing dress. I layed on the table butt naked, no towel, and she massaged me from my neck down to my legs. As she got down to the legs she was brushing her hands between my thighs and onto my balls. I started to breath a little heavier and was really enjoying this.

After she did the flip and asked me what I wanted. I asked her what she could do and she said everything. So I payed the full amount, an additional 160 to 60 and she started rubbing my cock. When I was hard as a rocket she put a condom back on and did a CBJ for a little. I am not good with condoms but she got on top and we did a little bit of riding before I started to go soft on her. Her body is tone with a nice thin waist and perky nipples. She is enhanced to maybe B or C cup but they are well done enhancements and I could only tell when I touched and noticed they were a little more firm than natural.

I told her I needed to change and we started over for a moment and I got hard again and went full missionary. She was really enjoying it and I am half Chinese and half american and young so she seemed generally attracted to me. She helped me get hard again and I put on a new condom and did missionary and she started squeezing and contracting and made my boy get to full length again, almost 7 inches. She was giving me the eyes and saying "wow you are very strong, while moaning. " I couldn't hold on any longer and bust in the condom and pulled out with my full dong slapping on her pubic area. She smiled and she pulled it off and cleaned me up and gave me a hot towel.

My first time experience there set me back 220 in total but I really enjoyed Coco and she is a sweet person and kind with very soft skin.

Total damage was $220 but for my first time there I walked away feeling very happy and rejuvenated.

Too Many Aleczis LapDogs

Really. Also probably a matter of time until she gets busted now.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    No, That place (hypnosis) is on Convoy behind a restaurant and next to a shaved ice shop (-21 degrees ).

The no name place is on Ronson across from the metal supply store in a small two story building, lower left with only an open sign to indicate the location.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-amazing-girls-mira-mesa-and-clairemont-8am-11pm/34638447

This ad is for two different locations, but the ronson address is included
    Hello, long time hobbyist but first post here. Unfortunately, went to Hypnosis thinking is was the 'Place on Ronson'. Friendly, older Chinese female, half decent massage, was asking for tip amount immediately upon the flip. Bad form. Gave a good HE with roaming UTC. Nothing special. 40 in, 40 tip. I'll try the other Ronson next time.

Aleczis was amazing, she was a breath of fresh air

I finally had an opportunity to enjoy the immense pleasure of a session with Aleczis yesterday morning. She lives in a nice quiet and private part of San Diego without much traffic in the area. Knocking at her door, I was greeted by her wrapped in nothing but a towel. And pretty loose at that. She had just stepped out of the shower in preparation. Greeting me with a glass of cold water, we chatted for a few minutes to break the ice. She's just a nice woman, no pretenses and a pleasure to talk with. She took me upstairs to where she had her two massage tables. I immediately grinned when I finally saw the "milking table". She invited me to strip down and as I positioned myself on the regular massage table to watch, she removed her towel to slip into a bra & panties & short dress for the massage. She was in no rush to get dressed, she took her time to allow me to enjoy the view. I was in awe of her body. Tight, well toned, a gorgeous perfect butt that was more like an 18 year old girl's, and a pair of some of the nicest boobs I had ever seen. She asked me what kind of music I liked and found it (Diana Krall, jazz singer / pianist) and that's what she put on for our session. A nice touch!

The session started by her asking what I wanted & expected to which I basically said I was hers and I was just going to go with the flow. I also mentioned I had a bad shoulder so she said she would definitely work on it. Aleczis (I verified that's the correct spelling with her) said she'd do my massage and then the dress would come off. She gave me an incredibly long, deep, and thorough massage that worked me in ways no masseuse at an AMP ever had. She rubbed on my shoulders in such a way that it generated heat into them which really loosened them up. It was probably 90 minutes later that she she went from sensual to full-sensual with a sudden and enthusiastic dip down between my legs & butt crack to play thoroughly with the boys, my cock and everything in the area. I was elevating up off the table in sudden immense pleasure. From 0 to 60 in about 4 seconds, I loved the surprise and the suddenness off it. She definitely knows what men like. We never got to the milking table, I was good on the standard table. I'll save that for a future visit. I also learned that Table Helper is who made and upholstered that table for her, it was definitely something I look forward to experiencing in the future.

She asked me to flip over and she was leaning over my head with her bare boobs in my face, she had slipped her bra off, as she rubbed me from the topside. She rubbed me for a while while I enjoyed her boobs, they are astounding and gorgeous. She then pulled her panties off & asked me what I would enjoy. It basically came down to her saying I had trimmed myself well enough that she would love to give me a nice BBBJ, she just asked for a warning when I got close and not to CIM. She does appreciate her clients being trimmed but it's not necessary to shave completely. I was thankful since I couldn't get away at home if I were to be completely shaved down there. She then placed herself into a position where I could go FIV while she gave me a WONDERFUL BBBJ, something I had not had in a long time. And she definitely knows what she is doing. After more pleasure than I could withstand any longer, I finally asked her to finish me off with her hands for one of the best HE's I had ever experienced. She handled my boys during the HE like I couldn't believe. I finally exploded in her hands. I was completely drained and had to just lay there for a few minutes to catch my breath while she cleaned me up. One additional nice thing I noticed is that she's careful about hygiene and cleanliness, you won't have to worry about anything like that with her.

When I finally put my watch on after getting dressed, I was shocked that I had been there nearly 3 hours. As others said, there's no clock in the room and Aleczis is definitely more into making sure I had a great experience than watching the (non-existent) clock. She also never even mentioned my donation until near the end, I had forgotten to lay it on her table. She didn't ask to see it, she just asked for a ballpark amount to see what else I might be expecting. I think nearly anything is on the table. $140 was my donation for nearly 3 hours, she was happy with it and I considered it a bargain. If I had brought more $$$ with me I would have upped my donation without hesitation.

It was, no exaggeration, an experience that I'll never forget and as soon as I can, I'll be back to see her again. I was kind of in a daze of pleasure during my long drive home, it was one heck of a day.

Further up the street on Ronson

Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrDj  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place that says Hypnosis Massage?
    No, That place (hypnosis) is on Convoy behind a restaurant and next to a shaved ice shop (-21 degrees ).

The no name place is on Ronson across from the metal supply store in a small two story building, lower left with only an open sign to indicate the location.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-amazing-girls-mira-mesa-and-clairemont-8am-11pm/34638447

This ad is for two different locations, but the ronson address is included

Quote Originally Posted by ChowGow  [View Original Post]
    Cruising through Chula Vista so decided to check out a few AMPs I had flagged so here's my recon report:
    - Rainbow, H St: Older lady at the counter I assumed is the mamasan. Again I asked for a fictitious Rose. She says Rose is off today, but she will give me "good massage and make me happy. " I'm thinking of all the PM's I've been getting about my GILF posts and look at her. . . This old lady falls into a new category. . . FILF. Fossils I'd Like to Fu-Yuck. I hope I never get that horny.
    I missed this ad! I think I just conflated it with Venice on H St and skipped over the listing. Not sure I missed much if its FILFy.

Might be worth a visit for a second opinion. As long as I have a plan b and a getaway car.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 459 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations