Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 211 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Jatayu

Shamrock

First time ever at an AMP.

80 for 45 minutes. Had a nice old lady do the table shower, then a pretty young girl named Pinky (No idea on race apart from Asian) came in and massaged me. After the flip it was $.60 for full service. Mama-san said they were really busy today, so maybe that's why she seemed kind of out of it. It was an ok experience, but I don't have much to go off of.

Reports

Oyukwill

Latina

Quote Originally Posted by ManiMoe  [View Original Post]
    What up guys does any one were I can find a parlor that has hot Latinas? Man I really miss Nancy from beauty spa does any one have info on here please pm.
    I believe that Sara at VIP in Escondido may fit your bill.

Reports

TJ Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    In the College area. Set up like the strictly legit places. Offer foot massages, etc. And 1 hr. Body massage for $40.

Attractive, petite Chinese girl came in, didn't freak out when she saw I wasn't covered with the sheet that had been placed on the table. Started massage. Not great, but OK. Lots of ass play & tickling where I like it. On the flip she covered me with the sheet, but had her hand under in no time. Asked if I wanted HJ (yeah) and how much I'd tip. 40 did the deal. HJ not great, but did the job.

So, 40 house, 40 tip, OK massage for an hour. It's close for me so I'll probably repeat.

Feel free to PM if you want the name / location.
    Tried it again today. Different girl. Real good massage this time, but had to initiate the HJ. She didn't ask about a tip. Gave a HJ kind of like she was kneading dough for bread making. Nevertheless, got the job done.

Reports

Uberschlager

Bernardo Health Solutions Closed!

I stopped by here today and it looked deserted. I'm only back in San Diego every couple of months and this is an old standby; I've been going here for years. I'm really sad to see it go. Too bad there aren't any good places in Rancho Bernardo.

Reports

Mike102

Clover

Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    BHS. Nicole definitely is awesome. However, BHS door fee is relatively high up (.70 - last time I went there) compared to other place w / .50 door fee.

Clover was the "New Day Spa". Back then, I was able to negotiate w / mamasan to .50/ hr. Any other gals there beside Mei Li?
    Not sure who else is there-on my visit only Mei Li. I will go back again to see who else is around...

For BHS I only paid .4 for 30 mins...didn't ask the hourly rate but that is a bit high. Will they actually honor a reservation if I ask for Nicole? Sarah gave a great massage and finish but...too old for me.

Reports

ManiMoe

Latinas

What up guys does any one were I can find a parlor that has hot Latinas? Man I really miss Nancy from beauty spa does any one have info on here please pm.

Reports

Dog Rice
    BHS. Nicole definitely is awesome. However, BHS door fee is relatively high up (.70 - last time I went there) compared to other place w / .50 door fee.

Clover was the "New Day Spa". Back then, I was able to negotiate w / mamasan to .50/ hr. Any other gals there beside Mei Li?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike102  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I actually stopped by here last week and saw the GILF Sarah. Certainly not my first choice but a good massage and service was had. I saw a really hot girl there, must be Nicole and was disappointed I did not get her. I went back today and it was closed. Was really bummed out about that.

So I ended up going to Clover in RB. You can find details on BP. Met Mei Li. A thin 40 yo without any wrinkles. Not bad looking at all but literally no ass. Fair massage and HE was had for the normal price. No negotiation upfront. The girl was not overly enthusiastic about her job. Got the feeling she did not really embrace it so that dampened things a bit. That said I got access to the boobage, which was nice and firm with perky nips. Might go back in a pinch as this place is far away from prying eyes. BHS is so public I feel like I am in the spotlight when I go in...but I will go back.

Reports

Mike102

Toftt

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMalt  [View Original Post]
    Bernardo health solutions is a really good spot you arent going to find a better massage than with a 29 y/o girl named Nicole she is top notch. If your new your going to have to kinda work the HE out of her POPO has been heavy there tbis past year and actually came in to investigate while I was face fown. They won't go into your room but it was still a little sketch. I've been here 30-40 times in the past few years if Nicole is who you choose and she asks if you've been there before say yes you used to see Jasmine or Winnie or Jessica from pq massage that's Nicole's best friend. If none of that workstell her "handsome boy" sent you she will know who you are talking about. Have fun! Happy mongering.
    Thanks. I actually stopped by here last week and saw the GILF Sarah. Certainly not my first choice but a good massage and service was had. I saw a really hot girl there, must be Nicole and was disappointed I did not get her. I went back today and it was closed. Was really bummed out about that.

So I ended up going to Clover in RB. You can find details on BP. Met Mei Li. A thin 40 yo without any wrinkles. Not bad looking at all but literally no ass. Fair massage and HE was had for the normal price. No negotiation upfront. The girl was not overly enthusiastic about her job. Got the feeling she did not really embrace it so that dampened things a bit. That said I got access to the boobage, which was nice and firm with perky nips. Might go back in a pinch as this place is far away from prying eyes. BHS is so public I feel like I am in the spotlight when I go in...but I will go back.

Reports

SaltMalt
    Dog, Bernardo Health (aka Plaza Oriental) is the one in a large open shopping plaza off of Bernardo Center? I went there on Friday but there were so many people outside at the restaurant next door that I became a shrinking violet and did not go in. What I thought was PQ Oriental was in Rancho PQ off of Carmel Mountain Rd. I went there several months ago and had a good experience but provider was a bit older than I wanted. Have considered going back here again.
    Bernardo health solutions is a really good spot you arent going to find a better massage than with a 29 y/o girl named Nicole she is top notch. If your new your going to have to kinda work the HE out of her POPO has been heavy there tbis past year and actually came in to investigate while I was face fown. They won't go into your room but it was still a little sketch. I've been here 30-40 times in the past few years if Nicole is who you choose and she asks if you've been there before say yes you used to see Jasmine or Winnie or Jessica from pq massage that's Nicole's best friend. If none of that workstell her "handsome boy" sent you she will know who you are talking about. Have fun! Happy mongering.

Reports

Jason619

Shamrock

Hadn't been to this place in about a year, the last time the mamasan was some mean old ugly chick that wanted to see my ID and said there was a 30 minute wait and only 1 girl working plus her so I left and went to a good reliable AMP nearby. Decided to give it another shot as I was in the area and glad that I did.

Mamasan was nice this time, no wait, led me to a room and said I'd enjoy who she was bringing, even gave me a cup of water for the wait. I hadn't set my expectations very high and was expecting a HJ from what I was hoping was a hot MILF Asian, instead I got a young very hot Thai girl that was on par with the better places and girls I've had, she gave a so-so massage, mainly upper back / shoulders then a lot of light touching followed by her removing her top to reveal a perfect set of enhanced D's and began body slides. I turned over as instructed and we were off to the races, very sexy and voracious girl, tons of dirty talk even with her limited english. Great CBJ and all the good positions, even had some fun on the couch then blew my load and was on my way. She mentioned she was from L.A. And would be there for another week. I repeated several weeks after hoping I'd get lucky with her again or another hot little import, but this second visit I got the MILF I had expected the first time around, so moral of the story for me was that the place is hit or miss, both were great and left me feeling awesome, but the age disparity was definitely something to be aware of. Still plan to repeat. Nice secondary spot for me.

Reports

Salesman8888

Waste of time unless you want a decent massage

Decided to TOFTT and check this place based on the ad on BP and the lady on the phone, was sold a bill of goods. No hinting at anything additional under any circumstances...

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...le-24/15250503

Reports

Joe Coodidge
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    In the College area. Set up like the strictly legit places. Offer foot massages, etc. And 1 hr. Body massage for $40.

Attractive, petite Chinese girl came in, didn't freak out when she saw I wasn't covered with the sheet that had been placed on the table. Started massage. Not great, but OK. Lots of ass play & tickling where I like it. On the flip she covered me with the sheet, but had her hand under in no time. Asked if I wanted HJ (yeah) and how much I'd tip. 40 did the deal. HJ not great, but did the job.

So, 40 house, 40 tip, OK massage for an hour. It's close for me so I'll probably repeat.

Thanks Tijuana. I love to go to places that look legit but extras can be found. Sort of a fun game for me. See how far I can get. As long as the massage is decent, I'm OK if there are no extras...

Reports

TJ Dog

New Place

Reports

MikeInJag

Oak Knoll

Quote Originally Posted by EmailTheAmish  [View Original Post]
    Last night was my first experience, and I felt the need to share since this forum insured my success.

AA. This was my intended target for the night based solely on the reviews on the forum. However, much to my disappointment it is "closed for renovations." I'm not sure if that is actually the case, but at this point it was irrelevant.

Was about to go to a place off Poway Road and Carriage, but decided to pass after double-checking the reviews.

Ended up at Oak Knoll, and was not disappointed. I was afraid that my obvious "n00 b"ness would show through, but luckily she didn't seem to mind. The lady (didn't give me her name) was very thin, but still semi-attractive. The massage was better than I expected, and the ending was incredible. Will definitely repeat.

Thank all of you for making my first AMP experience very memorable.

ETA.
    Where is Oak knoll located? I am a newbie too have been to legit MP, want to get some more.

What are the rates to the house and to the girl? Thanks much.

Reports

Dog Rice
    Mike,

Yup.

BTW, what kind of extra you got from China Spring? Just HJ for .40 tip?

For just massage, I sometimes go to Bernardo Massage Center but no extra there and the ladies are old. (is cheap tho. Sometimes .35 for house fee and .10 for massage tip). I sent you a PM. Are you able to receive PM?

Dog, Bernardo Health (aka Plaza Oriental) is the one in a large open shopping plaza off of Bernardo Center? I went there on Friday but there were so many people outside at the restaurant next door that I became a shrinking violet and did not go in. What I thought was PQ Oriental was in Rancho PQ off of Carmel Mountain Rd. I went there several months ago and had a good experience but provider was a bit older than I wanted. Have considered going back here again.

Posting Limitations