www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 210 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Mike102

Sabre

Quote Originally Posted by DalShabet  [View Original Post]
    Why didn't you try Apple down the street from Goddess? I'm not sure where China Spring is but theres a better one near Sabre in Poway, its right next to a vape shop and 7 eleven.
    Is this place next to a bar with outdoor seating? If so, that is China Spring. Had good luck here two times and one major disappointment, which made me gun shy. Let me know if you've been there recently and we are talking about the same place.

Reports

Dog Rice
    Mike,

Sorry to hear that.

Last year, I spent several months to try out various AMP looking for good massage with CBJ finish. Unfortunately, I was not able to find one.

PQ oriental (aka Bernardo Health) is pretty much the best I can find but only HJ.

Is sad. .

Quote Originally Posted by Mike102  [View Original Post]
    Bad day on Thursday.

-Went to Goddess on Lusk. They say Sassa no longer works there. Spoke with fit mamasan (late 40's-not terrible looking) with big ole boobies. Say OK, I will get massage anyway. Ask for hh and she insists an hour massage. I can't take the time so she says to come back another time. No thanks.

- Later head to AA in Poway. I was looking for the thicker but young provider; figured if she wasn't there I would just walk but the lights were off and no one is home. Did they close shop already?

- China Spring. Shades wide open again. Bad sign and did not stop.

- Oak Knoll. Some fugly girl there named Coco. I said no thanks and walked out.

- Dream Spa- Off of Carriage; desperation move but again but fugly women there; one gave me a crap CBJ before and the other was in her 50's. Said no thanks and walked out.

All in all, a cheap but disappointing day. Can't a guy get a simple HE around here...grr.

If someone would be so kind to direct me to a place with thinner and relatively younger providers (30's is OK but 20's is better though I know not always possible) I would really appreciate it. Not into FS as there is too much fear factor for me so places like Hana are out. Happy to head to Convoy or Clairmont Mesa; RB a bit dangerous for me. Don't want to run into my SO but I might try to make a run at one place...livin on the edge here.

Reports

DalShabet
    Why didn't you try Apple down the street from Goddess? I'm not sure where China Spring is but theres a better one near Sabre in Poway, its right next to a vape shop and 7 eleven.

Bad day on Thursday.

-Went to Goddess on Lusk. They say Sassa no longer works there. Spoke with fit mamasan (late 40's-not terrible looking) with big ole boobies. Say OK, I will get massage anyway. Ask for hh and she insists an hour massage. I can't take the time so she says to come back another time. No thanks.

- Later head to AA in Poway. I was looking for the thicker but young provider; figured if she wasn't there I would just walk but the lights were off and no one is home. Did they close shop already?

- Dream Spa- Off of Carriage; desperation move but again but fugly women there; one gave me a crap CBJ before and the other was in her 50's. Said no thanks and walked out.

All in all, a cheap but disappointing day. Can't a guy get a simple HE around here...grr.

If someone would be so kind to direct me to a place with thinner and relatively younger providers (30's is OK but 20's is better though I know not always possible) I would really appreciate it. Not into FS as there is too much fear factor for me so places like Hana are out. Happy to head to Convoy or Clairmont Mesa; RB a bit dangerous for me. Don't want to run into my SO but I might try to make a run at one place...livin on the edge here.

Reports

Mike102

4 strikes and I'm out

She said here name was Sasa but she was the only girl I noticed with dyed long blonde hair or Orange and she had a nice full see rack. Her voice is unique too as it was raspy but cute. I read that someone said there was a goddess in PB but this is on Lusk.
    Bad day on Thursday.

Reports

DalShabet
    So I decided to go here (Goddess) today and met Ella. Only been in the country for a year and speaks very little English. She is mid-30's and not bad looking but not a stunner either. Has a bit of a belly but not fat as her ass is not very big. Good sized boobage. Pretty good massage and she loosened up after a bit. The HE was interesting as she sat on the table with my legs straddling hers and facing me. It was interesting and gave her good access at the expense of me being able to fondle as she was out of reach. Great job giving attention to both the twig and giggleberries and a nice finish.

Things went sour a bit for me when she told me it was .6 for a tip and not the std .4 I am used to for a HE. I might go again to try Sasa if I can get her but I won't pay .6 again unless I get more than was received.

Dal can you comment on Sasa's age and looks?
    She said here name was Sasa but she was the only girl I noticed with dyed long blonde hair or Orange and she had a nice full see rack. Her voice is unique too as it was raspy but cute. I read that someone said there was a goddess in PB but this is on Lusk.

Reports

Mike102

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by CDamage12  [View Original Post]
    So today I stopped by 3 spots;.

1. Oak knoll; don't know her name, was ugly as hell, play the old "forgot my wallet" excuse and got out of there.

2. Drove by China spring, there were people eating outside at the restraunt next door, didn't even get off just drove by.

3. Stopped at AA, same as oak knoll, must have been ugly day, this was on a Friday.
    1) I think the super ugly out of shape woman does not do massages. I think. When I went in there and Kari was not available I almost left and the fugly lady introduced me to the newbie Ady who is not skilled but at least cute, not an Auntie and slender by Chinese AMP standards.

2) Yeah, that pisses me off too; a bit too visible. That said my last visit there was a legit crap massage by an ugly woman with no finish. I had better luck two previous times but have gone cold on this place. If you go back and notice the blinds open and the inner door propped open, I would suggest you keep on driving.

3) There is one really fugly girl there that I got a massage from. Finish was difficult having to look at her. Another girl there was a bit pudgy but cute in her own way and young...great massage and let me roam liberally but YMMV. I would go back there but I don't want to see that fugly girl.

Reports

CDamage12

Poway

So today I stopped by 3 spots;.

1. Oak knoll; don't know her name, was ugly as hell, play the old "forgot my wallet" excuse and got out of there.

2. Drove by China spring, there were people eating outside at the restraunt next door, didn't even get off just drove by.

3. Stopped at AA, same as oak knoll, must have been ugly day, this was on a Friday.

Reports

Lascivious
    Thanks. I tried the Google with no luck.

I went back to Friar's and Lucy came to the desk. I asked who was working and she said, "Okay I give massage?" I was disappointed. I wanted to ask for someone younger but what the fuck, I couldn't do that.

She's older than my usual choice but not unattractive for her age. Fit body, nice personally, nice rub, good tease, good TS. Not shy about me moving the towel even on the flip. Out of about 8 girls I've had there, only one would do a HE. If she was young and cute she would have been my go to girl. I had to force her hand on me but she eventually relented a couple of times.

I'm not sure that Lucy wasn't the one. It's been a long time. I didn't press the issue at all this time. It was way more dead than it used to be for an early Friday Evening.

Reports

Mike102

Sorrento

It is .4 house. .4 tip so .8 total not bad eh.
    So I decided to go here (Goddess) today and met Ella. Only been in the country for a year and speaks very little English. She is mid-30's and not bad looking but not a stunner either. Has a bit of a belly but not fat as her ass is not very big. Good sized boobage. Pretty good massage and she loosened up after a bit. The HE was interesting as she sat on the table with my legs straddling hers and facing me. It was interesting and gave her good access at the expense of me being able to fondle as she was out of reach. Great job giving attention to both the twig and giggleberries and a nice finish.

Things went sour a bit for me when she told me it was .6 for a tip and not the std .4 I am used to for a HE. I might go again to try Sasa if I can get her but I won't pay .6 again unless I get more than was received.

Dal can you comment on Sasa's age and looks?

Reports

DalShabet
    Can you clarify. Tip is .80 or .80 is for both house and tip for HH?

Thanks.
    It is .4 house. .4 tip so .8 total not bad eh.

Reports

Mike102

Sorrento

So IMO these are one of the better HE place in the area off of Lusk, Apple Inc. Has very good massage techniques and actually feel relaxed after hh. HE was great too with roaming. Just down the street is Goddess, here the massage is just as great but the therapist are a little more attractive than Inc. I recommend Sasa both is .8.
    Can you clarify. Tip is .80 or .80 is for both house and tip for HH?

Thanks.

Reports

Mike102

Oak Knoll

Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Went to Oak Knoll today. There was no one named Kari there. There was a medicore, serious looking woman there. I didn't get the feeling it would be anything other than legit., so when she said Kari wasn't there, I told her I must have the wrong place and left.

Did I have the right place? It's in a small two-story building behind another one that fronts the street. There's a big parking lot in the back. It says Acupuncture Massage on the door.

But there's no real name to the place.

Did I get it right? Maybe my timing was bad.

Argh!
    That sounds like the place. Run down business park with lot in the back away from prying eyes. When I went in last week and Kari wasn't there I almost left because the lady who had come out was butt fugly. Then she said she had nice pretty girl and she was mostly right (review below...). Not sure if Kari left. I may try to hit this place up again in the next few days if the opportunity arises and will let you know what I find.

Reports

Chupacabra504
    So health was just ok but happen to have the hottest? Was it typical pricing too?
    Yeah they had younger hotter girls .50 to thehouse for hh and .100 to the girl.

Reports

Tennis Nut
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

This is why we have a report post button on every post.

A2

Reports

DalShabet
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascivious  [View Original Post]
    Check out the ad for Goddess. Dr Wang!

http://theeroticarchive.com/9spur7cP8N/

Got a link for Apple?
    Here you go http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...2o-30/15638357.

Posting Limitations