www.socialsex.com
Social Sex.com
Fetish Hookup
Bang a Milf
Scroguard.com
Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 218 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

StrangeManRay

MrGuapo was partially right.

Apple Spa.

Provider: 5.

Massage: 4.

Service: FS.

Damage: 60 (30 min) + 70 FS.

I read the post on here and I'm not fond of going to AMPs like I once was but what the heck right. I went to Apple Spa in pb because I'm close. BE WARNED that this on a busy street next to busy establishments so you might want to take the alley way to go inside if you skeptical of being seen. However, there is is a sliding door when you enter, imagine a cheap hand fan made into a door. I walk in and they direct to the same exact room Guapo went in and there is a lamp wit a red light bulb on top of a older boom box. The size of twin size bed in the middle. I get undressed and the lady walks in, somewhat older, like high 30's to mid 40's; she makes a beeline to my phone wallet and keys and puts them in my clothes (so someone got caught trying to record I see). The overall massage sucks heavily, piss poor; if that's why you want to go and I happen to have wanted good massage that day. On the flip she instantly asks me what I want and how I have. Her English sucked and I was about to give her but I realized I had 10 wrapped in there too late so I gave her that and she says "next time, bring hundred" She grabs my penor, grabs a condom, puts it on and starts suckin. I happen to grab her ass cheek and she says you want and before I could say anything else she takes her leggings off and hops on and rides me for a bit then I push her and and hit her doggy until I'm done. I clean, I bounce.

So MrGuapo was right, they are cheap and will give you FS like you want but if you're searching for a replacement for this elusive Hana or whom ever else people want, this aint the place.

P.S. No one offered to eat my ass.

Reports

TheNewGuyHere
    Where is a place that has young girls? I went to apple inc and they were older than I like, ideas?

Reports

DalShabet

Websites?

Any other websites like **************? The view comments used to be free if you registered but now you have to pay.

Reports

TJ Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    Nice. What does she look like? Maybe I can ask for her next time. The girl I saw said her name was YoYo.
    I've gone here a number of times. Almost always a different girl. I think they have a couple of places and rotate the girls. Had Yo Yo last time. Only one that asked for the tip. Did get a little nipple play though.

Reports

Avalorth

Sofia

Nice. What does she look like? Maybe I can ask for her next time. The girl I saw said her name was YoYo.
    Not a stunning looking lady. She looks at least late 30 to mid 40 to me. No worries. At least she's not huge fat hulk style.

Reports

Honeyboy

Quote Originally Posted by Avalorth  [View Original Post]
    Tried Sofia at this place before. Fortunately, lots of mutual touching was allowed, including pussy play as well. (which is not provided often in regular 40/ hr AMP).

Reports

Avalorth

-

Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Tough to find a lady with good massage skills and nice finger skills. Any idea what happened with BHS?
    I think it was back in April or May, and I figured they installed pip-hole on every door. Probably the boss realized the increased heat on internet.

It was just matter of time for them to get busted.

Reports

Dog Rice
    Tough to find a lady with good massage skills and nice finger skills. Any idea what happened with BHS?

Quote Originally Posted by bane858  [View Original Post]
    Candy and Cherry / Yo Yo from Asia would. Too bad they are long gone.

Nicole from the now closed BHS would tease with her fingertip.

Reports

Avalorth

Massage A

I checked out this place yesterday. $40 an hour for massage. I had a thin Thai girl with short hair. Basically average looking, nothing to write hhome about. Decent light touch massage and managed to get a Happy Ending for an extra $40. No mutual touch, pretty much all business. Even asked for the $40 before the ending which was a turn off!
    Tried Sofia at this place before. Fortunately, lots of mutual touching was allowed, including pussy play as well. (which is not provided often in regular 40/ hr AMP).

Reports

Honeyboy
    I checked out this place yesterday. $40 an hour for massage. I had a thin Thai girl with short hair. Basically average looking, nothing to write hhome about. Decent light touch massage and managed to get a Happy Ending for an extra $40. No mutual touch, pretty much all business. Even asked for the $40 before the ending which was a turn off!

Quote Originally Posted by Lascivious  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by to check out the talent at Massage A. There were two guys behind the desk and one girl. She was mid 30's. Okay body, not chubby. Okay face, nothing to write home about. She had poor English skills but seemed to have good energy, kind of flirty. Another girl came out from in back. Not nearly as good. Older, out of shape and homely.

I asked if I need an appointment and of she would be the one giving the massage she didn't know what I was saying. I said I'd come back at four but I was lying.

She would work in a pinch but she would not be my go-to girl.

One block south of ECB on the East side.

Massage A Spa.

4535 College Ave,*San Diego, CA 92115.

(619) 582-1566.

Reports

Tennis Nut

More details please

Quote Originally Posted by MrGuapo  [View Original Post]
    Oh crap forgot to include house fee. Yeah it was 60 to mammasan and 80 to the other chick. Her English was crap so I didn't even bother to ask her name. But nope. Not too good to be true, pretty fun place. You can walk in from the street side or park on the side street and walk up the alley like I did. Don't know why I did that LOL I'm not from Cali and nobody would recognize me. Old habits die hard I guess.

And I think I gave enough details. But I'll add a few more. If you've been there you'll know that they have a funky sliding wall when you walk in. Mammasan put me in the first room on on the left at the end of the hall. By entrance. When it's time to get down to business the dimmer light they have goes red and it's a trip. That shit threw me off LOL. But if you're in the area go try it out.

Well worth it.
    How about some better hints or the most explicit info allowed on this forum (something I'm not clear on) so others can find this joint! Thanks.

Reports

bane858
    Does sound a little skeptical. LOL. Its not often women walk in and start licking asshole! LOL.
    Candy and Cherry / Yo Yo from Asia would. Too bad they are long gone.

Nicole from the now closed BHS would tease with her fingertip.

Reports

StrangeManRay

Can an Admin delete my last post

Or move it at least, it's in the wrong spot.

Reports

StrangeManRay

Italian is believable

However she is all that.

I texted her to see if she was available because I was bored and felt like I wanted to explore a tad bit. I didn't get an immediate response but I did eventually and we went over formalities as usual and then there is dispute over donation. She tried to initially oversell me what she advertised and then made herself look even more stupid by trying to back track on her statements. I played the dumb role and drove the prices back after I said I wasn't coming (which is valid and I guess she knew I wasn't bs-ing) . I go out to meet her and she takes forever to come to the door. I leave and get text mid way home (live close) and turned around. I go to the room and it smelled like cigarettes (surprise) and she was texting on her flip phone. Formalities again and we're off. I'm above average in size but she is super tight and SUPERRRRR dry. Even lube wasn't really helping. She screamed so loud that it was really ridiculous and I said I'm done and she instantly quiets down and goes back to her phone. I would not recommend to anyone but take your chances if you must.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...et-30/15172466

Reports

Honeyboy
    Does sound a little skeptical. LOL. Its not often women walk in and start licking asshole! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Why does thid sound too good to be true? How about details: cost up front, the girl's name, etc. Was this a Hana Spa-style place?

Anyone else have such "luck" at this place?

Posting Limitations