Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 215 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

ManiMoe

Cherry

Quote Originally Posted by BodySurf4  [View Original Post]
    I saw cherry a couple of weeks ago. She was fabulous.
    Nice I can't wait to stack some chips so I can enjoy a session with her. Does she have a firm ass what's her skins tone doess she have pink nips I love it when there nips are pink. Is her body nice & firm like Tiffany? Or is it better?

Reports

Mrpiggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascivious  [View Original Post]
    It always reminds me of that horrible Rihanna that I hate, under my um-ba-rella, ella, ella, ella.

She is really cute. Her massage skills are good but not great. Caroline has better technique but is not cute.

She wears a little denim skirt or denim jeans and a True Religion tee to give a hint of cleavage. Her legs are nice and her skin is so soft. She lets me rest my hand on her bare leg when she does my arms but acts shy. She hasn't allowed me to reach under her skirt to rub her pussy through her panties though. She sits between my legs to block the window while I am hanging out, giving a nice little up-skirt view. She won't spread her legs and give my a full spread shot though.

She does a pretty good tease while you're face down but steps it up on the flip. She gets really close but I've never had her run off a batch for me. Believe me I've tried. I've pressured the hell out of her many times. I've tried to gently, then not-so-gently nudge her hand on it but the most I get is a little ball and bung play which doesn't do much for me. I tipped her 40 a few times and even offered her more but no luck. Too bad they don't have a table shower. They're kind of gross but feel so good.

She'll allow self service but again that just doesn't do it for me.
    I'll have to ask for Caroline next time, thanks for the tip Lascivious!

Reports

Lascivious

Ella

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpiggy  [View Original Post]
    Cruising around today in Esco and seen this place, anyone tried it? I will TOFTT when I get a chance to and give a report.

Went to Angel Massage last night and had Zella, man she is awesome and I got so close to a little action but like it has been posted she is a good tease, that's about all. But man o' man what a great massage by a hot girl. Loved every bit of it.
    It always reminds me of that horrible Rihanna that I hate, under my um-ba-rella, ella, ella, ella.

She is really cute. Her massage skills are good but not great. Caroline has better technique but is not cute.

She wears a little denim skirt or denim jeans and a True Religion tee to give a hint of cleavage. Her legs are nice and her skin is so soft. She lets me rest my hand on her bare leg when she does my arms but acts shy. She hasn't allowed me to reach under her skirt to rub her pussy through her panties though. She sits between my legs to block the window while I am hanging out, giving a nice little up-skirt view. She won't spread her legs and give my a full spread shot though.

She does a pretty good tease while you're face down but steps it up on the flip. She gets really close but I've never had her run off a batch for me. Believe me I've tried. I've pressured the hell out of her many times. I've tried to gently, then not-so-gently nudge her hand on it but the most I get is a little ball and bung play which doesn't do much for me. I tipped her 40 a few times and even offered her more but no luck. Too bad they don't have a table shower. They're kind of gross but feel so good.

She'll allow self service but again that just doesn't do it for me.

Reports

RiverGriz

SanDiego Help for Alaskan

Gentlemen: I'm frequent visitor to SD County, and on short time scale when there. Would like TOTALLY RELIABLE and REGULAR references to accommodate irregular schedule. Please reply via this web-channel. I can provide reciprocal info in Alaska for Northbound visitors. RiverGriz.

Reports

Mrpiggy
    Cruising around today in Esco and seen this place, anyone tried it? I will TOFTT when I get a chance to and give a report.

Went to Angel Massage last night and had Zella, man she is awesome and I got so close to a little action but like it has been posted she is a good tease, that's about all. But man o' man what a great massage by a hot girl. Loved every bit of it.
    Sorry *Ella.

Reports

SilverDolphin

Poway latest and PQ

I have been visiting Poway over the past year, and most of them are gone. However, I have had good treatment at AA, but there has been some turnover so I am not that elated about the new help. I liked Nancy, but I think she is gone. The other place off Pomerado is hit and miss, and my last couple trips have been less than exciting.

Since I am close to PQ, I saw a few comments about it, and decided to try it. The massage was decent, and surprisingly for the area, a HE was offered. Normal pricing was accepted. May try again.

If anyone has a recommendation for Poway, other than AA, please let me know. I prefer not to drive up to Escondido again. But when I went there a few times, all was in the offering. If there are some great comments about a place in Escondido, I would certainly take it under consideration.

In my past experience, the HE is the limit around Poway. For full service, it is Hanna (or the likes) and Escondido.

Reports

BodySurf4
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiMoe  [View Original Post]
    Has any one had a session with cherry or Sarah. I saw on another site that there's 2 new girl wrking there & both got 5 star review. Both ages were 21-24 with 34 breast size. I use to go Hana once a week in the past but my wallet was getting lite, plus I had session with all the girls there. But now I see there's 2 new girls does any one have info.
    I saw cherry a couple of weeks ago. She was fabulous.

Reports

Mrpiggy

New Life Day Spa

Reports

Dog Rice
    Never been there, but did some search and it has lots of review on Yelp. It is legit and expensive. I think it is called James bodywork.

Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this AMP? It seems to be in an office building behind the Autozone at the intersection above. If not, I'll have to try it and report back. The sign just says Thai Massage Spa and a phone number. Maybe it's small enough to be tacky enough to not worry about L. E. And make us all happy! We like tacky! .

Reports

ManiMoe

Hana spa new girl

Has any one had a session with cherry or Sarah. I saw on another site that there's 2 new girl wrking there & both got 5 star review. Both ages were 21-24 with 34 breast size. I use to go Hana once a week in the past but my wallet was getting lite, plus I had session with all the girls there. But now I see there's 2 new girls does any one have info.

Reports

Tennis Nut

Any 411 on Thai Massage on Mt. Alifan and Balboa

Has anyone tried this AMP? It seems to be in an office building behind the Autozone at the intersection above. If not, I'll have to try it and report back. The sign just says Thai Massage Spa and a phone number. Maybe it's small enough to be tacky enough to not worry about L. E. And make us all happy! We like tacky! .

Reports

Rpatrick
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman619  [View Original Post]
    Never go here. Ever. I'm so pissed I even considered this place.
    What is wrong with the place? There are several reviews on Rubmaps and they are all good.

Reports

Wolfman619

Wie spa, el cajon blvd

Never go here. Ever. I'm so pissed I even considered this place.

Reports

Mrpiggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalorth  [View Original Post]
    Never put tips on the side table. Girls sometimes see it as red flag. Also, unless mamasan knows you because you are regular, always start session with face down.

Giving too much signs for extra is NOT recommended for first timer.
    Thanks! Going to try it again.

Reports

Avalorth
    What up follow hobbyist?
    Striped down, grab 60 and put it on the side table and laid on the bed face up necked
    Never put tips on the side table. Girls sometimes see it as red flag. Also, unless mamasan knows you because you are regular, always start session with face down.

Giving too much signs for extra is NOT recommended for first timer.

Posting Limitations