Adult Vacation
Rabbits Webcam

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 266 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Thanks. Went there Friday morning around 9 or 10 and the place was wide open with no one in it. There was a note saying that she would be back in 15 minutes. Left a number to call, so I called the number and she answered as if she was still asleep and said they would be busy until the afternoon. Not sure what was up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by StrangeManRay  [View Original Post]
    1258 Scott St.

Affirmative

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix196  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the Art of Massage?
    Yes, and you should too! Great Thai massage and stretching. Give it a go and report back.

Art of Massage

Has anyone tried the Art of Massage?

1258 Scott St.
    And here's the way it's portrayed on Back Page: http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...n-now/20141533.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    It would be nice if someone actually posted the address or name of this place?
    1258 Scott St.

Quote Originally Posted by SeniorLeche  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure Mimi and Hahn are the same person. Last time I was there, she told me she had hired two new girls so one of them was probably upstairs. I didn't see either of the new girls so I can't provide any more info.
    This Mimi had short black hair. If that's any clue. Not sure what the business model of one girl using two names would be, but, who knows. It's a crazy business.

Quote Originally Posted by SeniorLeche  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure Mimi and Hahn are the same person. Last time I was there, she told me she had hired two new girls so one of them was probably upstairs. I didn't see either of the new girls so I can't provide any more info.
    It would be nice if someone actually posted the address or name of this place?

Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    Dropped by early this afternoon. Mimi met me at the counter and explained (I think) that they only had one room for massage and it was booked till late pm Mimi wasn't bad. Short, reasonably built with a real nice rack. Wouldn't mind giving her a spin. I assume Hana / Hanh was upstairs working out in the one room. Oh well. I'll try another time.

If this place was booked up because it's getting popular, I hope you guys are holding the line on the $$ .

Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    Went to the Scott st place that people have been talking about. Seems like there is only one person working here (hanh). I would rate the looks department at around a 6. She's not hideous but nothing special. Decent breasts but she's very short and she's well into her 40's not 30's like others have mentioned. She's also not Chinese. I could tell right away from her accent she is Vietnamese and not Chinese. Her English is pretty crappy so that's going to be a barrier. Always prices and services are as others have quoted. I held out and got everything I wanted for. 8 . She's down for anything but I didn't partake. Just didn't get the right vibe and if she's so easy to do just about everything with anyone I question the safety. Anyways have fun all.
    Maybe a black women would be well into her 40's at the same comparison, maybe even a white women in some cases but Asian women age horribly. She is likely in her 30's. She isn't Hana and Coco young or ROK mail-order-to-spec but she is younger than some of the people most people talk about besides Hana and Coco. Especially the women in Esco. Hindsight is 20/20 and it was mistake to go to her in my honest opinion. She's too expensive and risk, especially after she had been exposed basically. During the summer, I went out downtown and there was group of women from Japan, the oldest was 29 but shit you not, she didn't look a day younger than 50 and their breathe smelled authentic but that's irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    Went to the Scott st place that people have been talking about. Seems like there is only one person working here (hanh). I would rate the looks department at around a 6. She's not hideous but nothing special. Decent breasts but she's very short and she's well into her 40's not 30's like others have mentioned. She's also not Chinese. I could tell right away from her accent she is Vietnamese and not Chinese. Her English is pretty crappy so that's going to be a barrier. Always prices and services are as others have quoted. I held out and got everything I wanted for. 8 . She's down for anything but I didn't partake. Just didn't get the right vibe and if she's so easy to do just about everything with anyone I question the safety. Anyways have fun all.
    Dropped by early this afternoon. Mimi met me at the counter and explained (I think) that they only had one room for massage and it was booked till late pm Mimi wasn't bad. Short, reasonably built with a real nice rack. Wouldn't mind giving her a spin. I assume Hana / Hanh was upstairs working out in the one room. Oh well. I'll try another time.

If this place was booked up because it's getting popular, I hope you guys are holding the line on the $$ .

Scott St. Place

I see people say they went to COCO.

Where is COCO located. I also wanted to report on my visit to the daisdy spa in Chula vista. It was OK place parking in rear and very quiet. The massage therapist who saw me was old lady (past her prim) but was very open to swelling the FS experience but on a first visit I like to get the lay of the land. I think she was the only one there at 3:30 in the afternoon. Maybe better talent at night. The up sale was stiff and high. I try to follow the others who have been on here and if I keep it LOW and don't buy in to the high price then its kerpt at an affordable price for all of us. But overall I give them a try jusdt remember to bring CASH so as to avoid any cc fees.

Went back there to see if she changes up anything. She remembers people from last time so everything is still on the table as before. She is more sensual due to being comfortable I suppose. I pay for the BBBJ for 80 and she has no problems and that almost made me think I should have went lower and I should have. She finishes up and she's all touchy-feely and wanting me to come back. She had on shorts this time so access was low and I said I wanted to FS on Saturday and long story short she was huggin me and I slide it up her pants and was partially inside. Attitude changed and she was game to continues so she is BBFS however that language barrier is extremely horrible and she said 100 more and I said whatever because I got BBFS and she asked for 160! She literally walks you to the bank if her card reader doesn't work. It's a toss if you want to partake but you can get CFS at Coco from someone who looks better or someone who might take it bare but doesn't look as good. I think the key with her is persistence and affection. She also gave me shirts but that's another story.
    Hey Strange I sent you a Pm in regards to this place. Would you read it and get back to me? Thank you.

Chuck.

Just say 'Lets do Everything'

Quote Originally Posted by ManWii2012  [View Original Post]
    Hey people so I want to try and go to a place like Coco I see a lot of you have had great times there getting FS.
    Is there anything I need to know before I go? How would I tell them I'm there for FS without making them feel weird about it?
    Also is there a person I should ask for to do the service that any of you guys recommend that's great? Thanks guys.
    All you need to say is 'Lets do everything', she gets it.

OR you can also directly go for grabs (.)(.) and say lets do it.

Damages

Quote Originally Posted by ManiMoe  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Did she have a great ass & did you see any other hot girls around.
    Pine Spa trip. CFS and CBJ great was $$ out the door for house and tip.

Posting Limitations