Arrangement Finders
Fling.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Fetish Hookup
Bang a Milf
Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 217 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Honeyboy
    Does sound a little skeptical. LOL. Its not often women walk in and start licking asshole! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Why does thid sound too good to be true? How about details: cost up front, the girl's name, etc. Was this a Hana Spa-style place?

Anyone else have such "luck" at this place?

Reports

MrGuapo

My bad

Oh crap forgot to include house fee. Yeah it was 60 to mammasan and 80 to the other chick. Her English was crap so I didn't even bother to ask her name. But nope. Not too good to be true, pretty fun place. You can walk in from the street side or park on the side street and walk up the alley like I did. Don't know why I did that LOL I'm not from Cali and nobody would recognize me. Old habits die hard I guess.

And I think I gave enough details. But I'll add a few more. If you've been there you'll know that they have a funky sliding wall when you walk in. Mammasan put me in the first room on on the left at the end of the hall. By entrance. When it's time to get down to business the dimmer light they have goes red and it's a trip. That shit threw me off LOL. But if you're in the area go try it out.

Well worth it.

Reports

Tennis Nut

Really!

Quote Originally Posted by MrGuapo  [View Original Post]
    So I was in SD over the last few days. Decided to check out rubmaps and found apple massage parlor off of garnet close to PB. I couldn't find anything else close to PB or mission beach.

So I walk in and it's an older mammasan, she takes me to the room and tells me to undress. I start undressing and I'm thinking please tell me she's not my girl. Mammasan walks out and in walks a younger Asian in small black tight dress. She took me for a table shower and cleaned me up. Focused on my ass a lot and realized why when we got to the room because she tossed my salad after a quick 10 min massage. She then started in on licking my balls and junk. She slid a condom on and started to ride. I flipped her off and hit it hard from behind.

She never asked for a tip. I left 80 and she was more than happy with it. Any suggestions for my next visit in the mission beach PB area?
    Why does thid sound too good to be true? How about details: cost up front, the girl's name, etc. Was this a Hana Spa-style place?

Anyone else have such "luck" at this place?

Reports

Avalorth

Damn

Quote Originally Posted by MrGuapo  [View Original Post]
    So I was in SD over the last few days. Decided to check out rubmaps and found apple massage parlor off of garnet close to PB. I couldn't find anything else close to PB or mission beach.

So I walk in and it's an older mammasan, she takes me to the room and tells me to undress. I start undressing and I'm thinking please tell me she's not my girl. Mammasan walks out and in walks a younger Asian in small black tight dress. She took me for a table shower and cleaned me up. Focused on my ass a lot and realized why when we got to the room because she tossed my salad after a quick 10 min massage. She then started in on licking my balls and junk. She slid a condom on and started to ride. I flipped her off and hit it hard from behind.

She never asked for a tip. I left 80 and she was more than happy with it. Any suggestions for my next visit in the mission beach PB area?
    So you got FS for $80? I know house fee for Apple is $60/ hhr, but 80 for FS? Damn that's crazy.

Reports

MrGuapo

Apple massage

Reports

Avalorth

Another shot with Michelle

Went to see her Michelle at Ocean Breeze again today.

Made an appointment for 6 PM and luckly she was available. She is still looking as pretty as last time. (funny, she was wearing same outfit as last time as well, which made me feel kinda like WTF. It was only 3 days ago).

Same massages as last time, she was not shy to massage my inner thigh this time. She did not give me light teasing on my back before flip this time though, but I later figured out why.

On the flip, she just massaged my legs and chests and I realized time was almost up. She asked me if massage was okay, but I simply asked "no massage down there this time?" She gave me a shocked face and asked me "did I massage you there last time?

WTF LOL I said yes and she started to massage my junior and said "are you ready?

Hell yeah, duh. She gave me the most sensual HJ ever and we barely made on time. Left $40 as tip to her and she was happy. She is my ATF now!

Reports

Avalorth

Nah

Quote Originally Posted by Adm888  [View Original Post]
    Is Natasha massage with HE or does she have oral skills too?
    She strictly offers HE only, as far as my experience with her goes.

She does offer topless and full nude for extra, but honestly it's not really worth it.

If you just want a good looking Chinese lady to give you sensual massage (including some mutual touching), she is the girl. Hr rate of $120 for simply rubbing your body with her hands is not really worth for the price.

Reports

Ttown99

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Bwetfan  [View Original Post]
    Same amount on tip?
    Mostly yes, but price usually not negotiated so sometimes I leave 30, try to get away with paying as little as possible. Never more than 40.

Reports

Adm888
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalorth  [View Original Post]
    I've seeing Natasha for 2 years now and yes, she is hotter than Natasha in my opinion.
    Is Natasha massage with HE or does she have oral skills too?

Reports

Avalorth

Natasha

Quote Originally Posted by Lascivious  [View Original Post]
    Do you think she's hotter than Natasha?

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...ws-20/12223571
    I've seeing Natasha for 2 years now and yes, she is hotter than Natasha in my opinion.

Reports

Lascivious
    Michelle at Ocean Breeze.

Hands down, she is probably the cutiest Chinese massage provider I've ever seeen in San Diego so far.
    Do you think she's hotter than Natasha?

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...ws-20/12223571

Reports

Bwetfan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttown99  [View Original Post]
    Been there quite a few times, 40 for an hour and always get a HE. Providers are nothing to brag about but the price can't be beat.
    Same amount on tip?

Reports

Ttown99

Good Place

Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with the AMP in the Aragon shopping center (small strip mall) at 6505 E. See. Blvd? They must be busy because they now have two store-fronts there. Am I allowed to say the name of the place on this forum? Well, here's a hint. What color is the sky? If you've been there, this hint will make sense.

Thanks!
    Been there quite a few times, 40 for an hour and always get a HE. Providers are nothing to brag about but the price can't be beat.

Reports

Avalorth

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Albert619  [View Original Post]
    - Ok but what service did she provide. You left out all the details.
    Regular $60/ hr massage with HE for $40.

Since she is quite a bit cautious about giving HJ, you got to giver her hints during massage that you want more than just massage. (ie. Tell her not to cover with sheets, or spread your legs wide open to expose your balls while she massages your legs).

No breast play allowed, but maybe because it was my first time seeing her. YMMV I guess. Lots of inner thigh and ball teasing before flip though.

However, the way she looks and talks simply compensate the lack of mutual touching.

Reports

Albert619

Ocean Breeze?

Michelle at Ocean Breeze.

Hands down, she is probably the cutiest Chinese massage provider I've ever seeen in San Diego so far.
    - Ok but what service did she provide. You left out all the details.

Posting Limitations