Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 337 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppah  [View Original Post]
    Which one of the 2 would you rate better than the other?
    Either one is good. They are run by the same people as the girls rotate between those two.

Same same

Both are the same. The girls and even the Mamasans rotate back and forth between spas. Both have identical prices, house fee and tip.

Quote Originally Posted by SeekingSex  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure about those ads. Appears to be massage + HE to me. Try Pine Spa and Coco Spa for good looking young Asian women.

Enjoy.

Good answer!

In response to the question, "Where is Z Massage?"

Quote Originally Posted by HeyTim  [View Original Post]
    There is a website where you can google that information, but I can't remember what it's called.
    I was going to say, "Google is your friend," but I like your answer better!

Thanks guys.

Are these places where they are legit during the day because of local businesses. Had to deal with that kind of stuff in NM.
    No, you can get whatever you want when they are open for business.

Quote Originally Posted by Aganger  [View Original Post]
    Where is Z Massage?
    There is a website where you can google that information, but I can't remember what it's called.

Quote Originally Posted by Cockasians  [View Original Post]
    If your looking for an AMP in San Diego with hot Asian spinners for full service, try Pine Spa on Clairmonte Mesa Blvd or Coco Spa on Mira Mar road. The half hour is $60 to the house and the girls will want $140, you can try to negotiate the tip down but don't spoil them by paying more. Enjoy!
    Thanks guys.

Are these places where they are legit during the day because of local businesses. Had to deal with that kind of stuff in NM.

SD AMPs

Hi, new to this side of the forums (in another state).

I'll be flying down in a few weeks.

Suggest anybody / places and who / where to stay away from?

I'm into the spinner type that gets lost into their work. Looking for FS.

Feel free to PM if you don't want to share your ATF.

Was looking and found these ads.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...ppily/22637357

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...y-mai/21553989

Thanks.

EDIT: all but 1 of my AMP dreams from 4 different states, have been pretty much bait & switch with women looking like they are in the 40s. Not really into that.
    If your looking for an AMP in San Diego with hot Asian spinners for full service, try Pine Spa on Clairmonte Mesa Blvd or Coco Spa on Mira Mar road. The half hour is $60 to the house and the girls will want $140, you can try to negotiate the tip down but don't spoil them by paying more. Enjoy!

Thanks.

EDIT: all but 1 of my AMP dreams from 4 different states, have been pretty much bait & switch with women looking like they are in the 40s. Not really into that.
    I am not sure about those ads. Appears to be massage + HE to me. Try Pine Spa and Coco Spa for good looking young Asian women.

Enjoy.

Suggested prividers

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Maybe if a lot of guys start going there mamasan will see the need to hire more talent, which would give us more choices. That would be great.
    Or, raise prices.

Z Massage

Where is Z Massage?

Quote Originally Posted by SeniorLeche  [View Original Post]
    Extras are always available at Victoria. Depending on the provider, the full menu usually is available. But I'm not sure they have anyone working right now who you'd want to get them from. Until recently, I'd been going to Victoria for years, I never had to fill out any personal information form so I don't know what that was all about.
    Damn! My girl was hot too! She had her masseuse license out so I thought the place might be legit. I was already established at Coco and Hana / Pines so I decided not to waste my time. I got undressed but she covered me up. She let me hands massage her thighs at some point but she didn't even tease the boys. Her and the MMS gave me a happy good bye and strongly encouraged me to come back. I have a very clean cut look and I think I get mistaken for 5-0 often. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete8911  [View Original Post]
    I had tried Victoria a couple of years ago and had a pretty masseuse. I tried for extras but got shot down. I thought they might be a possibility if I came back, but I never did. Also, they made me fill out a personal information form which I don't like. Do they do extras there?
    Extras are always available at Victoria. Depending on the provider, the full menu usually is available. But I'm not sure they have anyone working right now who you'd want to get them from. Until recently, I'd been going to Victoria for years, I never had to fill out any personal information form so I don't know what that was all about.

Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    SDfitlife's report about this place was strange. The masseuse fell asleep on him! Sheesh! I would have been pissed off.

I've been there a couple of times and always score well. The mamasan, who is kind of cute, no longer gives massages. In this new location, it seems the philosophy has changed. Any of the girls will do anything. And I mean anything. Be polite and generous. Specifically, it's $40 for 1/2-hour, $60 for an hour plus $40 for HJ (why bother! $80 for BBBJ (bare upon request), and $100 for FS. These girls are not girls, they're women with the typical rice-padded bellies of middle age. But they are very open-minded. If ya got to bust a nut and want to do it for cheap, this is one way to go. Lulu was one of them. They keep changing, but they probably get the same pep-talk during training-Do whatever it takes to keep these horny Americans coming back. ".

The location is strange. Daggett in Kearny Mesa. It's behind a hybrid used car dealer. There is a neon "Open" sign and that's it. You'll find it.

Maybe if a lot of guys start going there mamasan will see the need to hire more talent, which would give us more choices. That would be great.
    Any reviews on the BBBJ service. Nothing worse than paying $80 for BBBJ to a woman who doesn't know what she is doing.

Posting Limitations