instabang.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 206 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Ttown99

Golden A

Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Golden A Spa or Convoy Massage?

Boy, on and off Convoy there are a million AMPs. It's hard to keep track of which have been covered here. I'll have to start a spreadsheet.
    Golden A spa is legit, but is my favorite legit place to go to. Most the girls are fairly cute, usually some teasing and self service allowed but the best part is I always call before I go there and have them turn on there sauna and sit in there for 20 minutes before my massage, makes the experience so much more relaxing.

Reports

Lascivious

Boy, on and off Convoy there are a million AMPs. It's hard to keep track of which have been covered here. I'll have to start a spreadsheet.
    Convoy is legit. I've done Convoy a bunch of times but it's been a long while. I've gotten some really great teasing there. One girl was known as the tease queen and she really lived up to it. She got very comfortable with me and I tried to force the issue on the table shower but she backed off. I was so revved up that I initiated launch myself. She didn't complain but was very nervous. I read that they were just remodeled.

So many places have now become odd hybrid, quasi-legit joints. They won't do a HE themselves but they not only allow self-service, they encourage it. I don't like self service. They'll work your asshole and balls but not flog the dolphin.

I got a HE at one legit place but I practically had to force her hand on to me the first time. The second time was a little easier. She did a great massage, tease and HE but she was not all that young and cute and I moved on. I'm really biased toward the youngest, most beautifull providers. Contrary to popular opinion, I'll take great looks over great service every time. If they're not hot it just doesn't do it for me. Ella at Angel is really young and cute but no HE. Believe me, I've tried several times.

Anyone try Royal Spa?

I've found that for the most part 40/ hr=legit, 60/ hhr=HE.

Reports

Tennis Nut
    Your point is well taken, but ya got to admit that The Swede is a bit scary looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacroix  [View Original Post]
    I don't go to AMPs because they are too expensive for me! $40 plus door fee is way too much.

I need girls who will give me HJ for $40 total, and "the Swede" is one such girl.

If the girl is young or hot, I'm willing to go up to $50.

Reports

Tennis Nut

Two Places in KM

Reports

Tennis Nut
    That's good info. I'm not surprised she tried to take advantage of me. Buying a half-hour of time is ridiculous, especially at those prices. Thanks for the confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Five  [View Original Post]
    TN- in my estimation she tried to rob you. Even at Hana I have never paid more than 40 for HJ- 80 for BJ, and 100 for FS. Including the door fee you are getting into the 160-200 for 1/2 hour- that's incall prices my friend- definitely not worth it in an AMP- even for the talent Hana has sometimes. Stick to your guns- 5.

Reports

Tennis Nut
    Sorry to need the explanation, but Rose Massage is one of the places I've been wondering about. In your review, what does:

"Then really nice on flip. She seemed to really enjoy the good stuff and not just at and but continued with regular massage. Laughed a lot knew the word "good" and thumbs up sign" mean?

So did you get a H.E. Or not?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DavePHX  [View Original Post]
    Rose Massage.

After some less than stunning old reviews noted latest BP ad about "new management" and I knew the pictures were fake. Prior reports of older Asian women etc. After arriving in San Diego and not being able to get a reply from a couple providers I e-mailed to ahead of time, and Rose Massage being so close to my hotel I thought I'd give it a try.

I do enjoy good regular massage, especially deeper even if no happy ending.

This place is a bit hard to find but recalled a report it was behind Denny's and found it easily about 9 PM. Also noted it was open late 7 days a week.

There was no one else in the parking lot so assumed they were not busy.

Greeted enthusiastically by Lucy. A bit of an English language barrier. She didn't get my "I knead to be kneaded" usual comment I use. Younger Chinese fairly attractive women she and another behind a curtain laughed a bit.

Nice room... Asked what kind like. Deeper especially on neck and lower back regular other places. She dug in.

Very good technique. She knows here stuff. Only turned me into a half pretzel on one move. But mostly good deeper massage where I needed it. She has the expertise of a veteran.

Then surprise. Very nice technique in sensitive area while still on stomach side from behind. Then really nice on flip. She seemed to really enjoy the good stuff and not just at and but continued with regular massage. Laughed a lot knew the word "good" and thumbs up sign.

Only draw back is kept all clothes on but I had nice access she seemed to enjoy. Very nice $60/ hr session from delightful Chinese women. Although definitely not the ones in ad pictures. A bit older yet attractive both with skills and personality (with limited English).

Reports

Harry Plopper

Hana

Stopped in Hana today. I am a visitor to the area so after reading some good things about Hana I decided to stop in.

Walked in mid afternoon and rang the bell. Mamasan answered and said "please sit, be ready in 5 minutes". Ok no problem. I have a seat and 15 sec later another monger comes in and rings the bell. He sits as well for a 10 min wait. If you were the monger and reading this it was nice to meet you. 2 min later a monger walks out and Mama invites me in. Asks name and number... I was honest and said " Do not have a card but want to start one". I pay her $60...

She brings in Mia for the massage. Older Korean but nice face and big tits! I did not expect much of a massage and was going to be happy with a basic HE. I was pleasantly surprised when she started touching early on in the massage and on the flip she just said "you ok with <motioned to her pussy " and I said "oh yes". So she strips, climbs up for some mutual touching for 5 minutes. All the while stroking and kissing mini me. Then a CBJ for a few. Mini me was hard and ready very quickly. She jumps on for CG, then Asian cow girl. I love that move... That is why I got to Thailand usually. I almost blew while she was doing that. I was about to and she slowed up and stopped. On to missionary for a few minutes of good fast and slow fucking until I nut. Great service and it had been a 4 months since I had been to an AMP...but that was in Bangkok so that does not count.

Paid the $120 tip and she was happy. I left a happy man... Thanks for the info to all that have done and reported recon..

Stay Safe...

Harry P.

Reports

Jim81
    Quote Originally Posted by bane858  [View Original Post]
    The PIN is simply your first name, last initial, birthday month and day. You can make one up and just remember it for future visits.
    So in my case, I would just say Jim J Feb. 7, or JimJ0207?

Sorry. I'm such a newb. I just don't want to embarass myself when trying to make up a PIN.

Reports

DavePHX

Rose Massage

Rose Massage.

After some less than stunning old reviews noted latest BP ad about "new management" and I knew the pictures were fake. Prior reports of older Asian women etc. After arriving in San Diego and not being able to get a reply from a couple providers I e-mailed to ahead of time, and Rose Massage being so close to my hotel I thought I'd give it a try.

I do enjoy good regular massage, especially deeper even if no happy ending.

This place is a bit hard to find but recalled a report it was behind Denny's and found it easily about 9 PM. Also noted it was open late 7 days a week.

There was no one else in the parking lot so assumed they were not busy.

Greeted enthusiastically by Lucy. A bit of an English language barrier. She didn't get my "I knead to be kneaded" usual comment I use. Younger Chinese fairly attractive women she and another behind a curtain laughed a bit.

Nice room... Asked what kind like. Deeper especially on neck and lower back regular other places. She dug in.

Very good technique. She knows here stuff. Only turned me into a half pretzel on one move. But mostly good deeper massage where I needed it. She has the expertise of a veteran.

Then surprise. Very nice technique in sensitive area while still on stomach side from behind. Then really nice on flip. She seemed to really enjoy the good stuff and not just at and but continued with regular massage. Laughed a lot knew the word "good" and thumbs up sign.

Only draw back is kept all clothes on but I had nice access she seemed to enjoy. Very nice $60/ hr session from delightful Chinese women. Although definitely not the ones in ad pictures. A bit older yet attractive both with skills and personality (with limited English).

Reports

Five

Hana- TN

TN- in my estimation she tried to rob you. Even at Hana I have never paid more than 40 for HJ- 80 for BJ, and 100 for FS. Including the door fee you are getting into the 160-200 for 1/2 hour- that's incall prices my friend- definitely not worth it in an AMP- even for the talent Hana has sometimes. Stick to your guns- 5.

I went into Hana recently as a first-timer. I knew I should have be. S'd about my PIN, but I didn't. I was treated as an unknown quantity, as one would expect. MS took $60 for a half-hour and put me in a room. Lucy came in. Wow. She is a knock out in every way. She gave me a decent massage before testing the waters to see if I was okay. When she realized I was okay, she turned me over and teased me, then asked what I wanted. I said I had an extra $60 with me. She acted as if I had insulted her. I played the role of ignorant newbie. She explained to me that 100 buys you a HJ, 120 will get you a CBJ, and 200 will get you F.S. She "did me a favor" and gave me a HJ for the $60.

I don't know if that's the standard they're trying to set or if she was be. S.'ing me because I was new. In any case, they seem expensive, especially considering that you're not even getting an hour of her time.

So much for the 40 dollar standard. I love to know where that's the standard because I've only found one: Aart Massage. Great massage, great H.J., nothing to touch or look at, fair price. You go for the massage and whatever extra you get is reasonable.

Reports

Mike102

Poway update

So in the past I posted once, forgot my password and could not retrieve my acccount...here goes again with hopefully some good info:

China Spring.

Went here twice, say Eva once and Lili (Mamasan) once.

$40-$50 gets you in the door for 30 or 1 hour. Massage is not bad but not the place to go if you want a 100% real massage (I know you don't! Eva is in her 20's and cute; not a hard body but still trim and def cute. She is probably the youngest provider I have been to and I was really pleased as mid-40's MILF seems to be the std. Standard massage at the beginning through the towel and then eventually some nice teasing. On the flip I just removed the towel and she did a nice job making me happy. She is a really sweet girl so please treat her well.

I saw Lili today and while she is relatively attractive, she is in her 40's and is not super fit (but def not fat). You can see her in some of the std online advertising forums, her actual picture is among the 3-4 girls on the posts. She has nice boobage and allowed full access and over the cloths access to the cooch. Same thing at the beginning followed by the oil treatment where she really worked over my brown eye. Same deal on the flip and I was made happy. She was more than happy take it slow so I could savor the massage, and I really appreciated that. Also a nice lady and worth a visit if you are in the area but I will try to get Eva again if I can.

AA.

Went here once and I don't recall the girl's name but she was in her 20's (I was shocked...two in Poway! This girl was not a beauty as she was kinda round, but not really fat-she had small eyes. When I think of describing her, I think sparkplug. That said, she has really soft skin and did a great job with the massage. After all was said and done, I told her so and she specifically said she did it because she liked me, so this could be a YMMV. Again, key here is to be really nice. This girl allow full boobage access and I was able to gobble them for quite a while. I got through the shorts access (side) to the kitty but could not give a view. She also did not rush me at all and that was great. She got in real close during the best massage part and it felt intimate (loved it). I wish she was more of a spinner, but then I guess I wouldn't be able to stay away then.

Oak Knoll.

Don't know the name of this place but went here a month or two ago and saw Kari. She was a real thin girl in I would guess her 30's; I don't think she was a real beauty but it was a bit hard to tell cause it was dark. This place has great private parking, unlike the other two above. Massage was not too bad and the HE was also pretty darn good. I like thin girls and might go back because of that. Seen a lot of bad reviews on this place but I was pretty happy.

Unknown Name.

The last place is off of poway Road near Carriage. I only went here to verify the place as I visited it once when it was on Poway Road near Kaminsky's. All I can say is terrible. Don't remember the woman's name but she was out of shape and in her 40's. Negotiated $80 for a crap CBJ and was super rushed. I don't really know other places that do CBJ in Poway so that is why I went back today and sure enough, the same girl. Recommend you avoid if you go in and see a women in 40's and not something you would normally look twice at on the street. When I went the first time, on my way out I saw a real beauty so I might go back again to see if she is there, otherwise I will not get serviced here.

So there you go, 4 places in Poway. I don't believe there are others that offer the type of service we look for, but please correct me if I am wrong and I will go check it out. Happy hunting.

Reports

Tennis Nut
    I went into Hana recently as a first-timer. I knew I should have be. S'd about my PIN, but I didn't. I was treated as an unknown quantity, as one would expect. MS took $60 for a half-hour and put me in a room. Lucy came in. Wow. She is a knock out in every way. She gave me a decent massage before testing the waters to see if I was okay. When she realized I was okay, she turned me over and teased me, then asked what I wanted. I said I had an extra $60 with me. She acted as if I had insulted her. I played the role of ignorant newbie. She explained to me that 100 buys you a HJ, 120 will get you a CBJ, and 200 will get you F.S. She "did me a favor" and gave me a HJ for the $60.

I don't know if that's the standard they're trying to set or if she was be. S.'ing me because I was new. In any case, they seem expensive, especially considering that you're not even getting an hour of her time.

So much for the 40 dollar standard. I love to know where that's the standard because I've only found one: Aart Massage. Great massage, great H.J., nothing to touch or look at, fair price. You go for the massage and whatever extra you get is reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Katfoto  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the places you visited are pushing for higher tip to compensate for slow business. For $60 tip I would fully expect top and bottom exposure and some exploration; $40 will get you some of that in some shops, while in my experience, $40 is standard for a basic HJ finish, and should be maintained at that rate. Getting attitude for balking at their $60 fee would (I'd like to think) cause me to tell them no way, I'll go without your overpriced finish. Of course, that's easier said than done while your member is throbbing for release. But it is good for them to see clients not caving in to their pouting and bad attitude. IMHO.

Reports

Lacroix
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    This general issue has been a problem for decades. It doesn't matter if you are looking for HJ, BJ, or FS. Many of the girls will try to get more than the standard fee. The prices have gradually increased over the years and prices vary in different cities, but the concept is the same.

If she asks $60 and I'm willing to pay $40, then I will offer $40 and tell her $60 is too much. If she doesn't agree, I use the magic words: "just the massage." If I hold my ground she will realize that her choice is giving me a few minutes of massage for almost no tip or giving me services for a $40 tip. It becomes a waiting game and it usually takes only 3 to 5 minutes to win. Most of the time they give service without another word said. The door fee plus $5 for a no-extras massage is plenty. If she has an attitude problem or the massage stops after failed negotations, the tip drops to zero.

This is particularly effective if the doorbell isn't constantly ringing.
    I don't go to AMPs because they are too expensive for me! $40 plus door fee is way too much.

I need girls who will give me HJ for $40 total, and "the Swede" is one such girl.

If the girl is young or hot, I'm willing to go up to $50.

Reports

Horsetrader
    Quote Originally Posted by Katfoto  [View Original Post]
    ...Getting attitude for balking at their $60 fee would (I'd like to think) cause me to tell them no way, I'll go without your overpriced finish. Of course, that's easier said than done while your member is throbbing for release. But it is good for them to see clients not caving in to their pouting and bad attitude. IMHO.
    This general issue has been a problem for decades. It doesn't matter if you are looking for HJ, BJ, or FS. Many of the girls will try to get more than the standard fee. The prices have gradually increased over the years and prices vary in different cities, but the concept is the same.

If she asks $60 and I'm willing to pay $40, then I will offer $40 and tell her $60 is too much. If she doesn't agree, I use the magic words: "just the massage." If I hold my ground she will realize that her choice is giving me a few minutes of massage for almost no tip or giving me services for a $40 tip. It becomes a waiting game and it usually takes only 3 to 5 minutes to win. Most of the time they give service without another word said. The door fee plus $5 for a no-extras massage is plenty. If she has an attitude problem or the massage stops after failed negotations, the tip drops to zero.

This is particularly effective if the doorbell isn't constantly ringing.

Reports

Katfoto

$40 Gold Standard for HJ!

Maybe the places you visited are pushing for higher tip to compensate for slow business. For $60 tip I would fully expect top and bottom exposure and some exploration; $40 will get you some of that in some shops, while in my experience, $40 is standard for a basic HJ finish, and should be maintained at that rate. Getting attitude for balking at their $60 fee would (I'd like to think) cause me to tell them no way, I'll go without your overpriced finish. Of course, that's easier said than done while your member is throbbing for release. But it is good for them to see clients not caving in to their pouting and bad attitude. IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by J2593  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to AMP's for a few years and when I first started the going rate for a HJ was about $40. Recently (late Dec-Jan) I've gone to a few places in Claremont and Escondido where the girls were pissed when I only had the $40 when they asked if I wanted jr taken care of. They were looking for minimum of $60. I've seen recent reports on here stating $40 was fine but I'm getting attitude and no hand wondering what so ever when I offer $40. So the question is this, is $40 really what to expect or are these girls I ran into just looking for a couple extra dollars? It seems to be working just fine according to other reports but anyone who can offer an answer I appreciate it.

Posting Limitations