Naughty Reviews
Arrangement Finders
rubmaps.com
Escort Services
tempted.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 242 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 3626
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3416
    I have been looking for a good massage (I mean real massage for relaxing) and a BJ place in SD. I am just not able to find one. Hana and Health Spa are mainly for FS, and not really having good massage skill.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichyBran  [View Original Post]

    I did realize from the little massage that I do need a good back rub. Can you guys reccommend a girl who gives a good rub and is BBJ friendly. I don't care about FS, if it isn't GFE.

    -rick.

  2. #3415

    Hana GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by RichyBran  [View Original Post]
    I did realize from the little massage that I do need a good back rub. Can you guys reccommend a girl who gives a good rub and is BBJ friendly. I don't care about FS, if it isn't GFE. -rick.
    Kara, as I recounted several posts below, was total GFE for me. BBBJ, DFK, rimming, nipple licking, massage, back walk, etc. Her body is tasty; her face ain't so hot. But when you're tongue-to-tongue, you can't really see the face anyway, so you decide.

  3. #3414

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by RichyBran  [View Original Post]
    So finally took the dive into AMP in SD and ended up in Hana. If you read my previous reports, I am usually a guy who goes for GFE service, DFK and BBJ is kinda what I like. And based on some of the GFE'sh reports on Hana, I figured I wouldn't care how much I spent. $. 80 this time BTW.

    So I call Hana, mamsan picks up and I ask if I can show up in 20 minutes. Mamasan asks for pin and I say it my first time. So 20 minutes later I am at Hana. Mamsan says I have to wait 10 minutes. Mind you it was cold, thankfully I had a better jacket on. While I wait for like 15 minutes, 2 more guys show up and mamsan said all busy, come tomorrow. One already waiting.

    So mamasan asks me come in and takes me to a small room with a bed on the floor and some towels on it. The carpet was dirty, the ciling was dirty as well. No one has spoken about this much, but if it matters to people, you know now. Most of us who go there I am pretty sure can deal with it given the sure shot service, or is it always for sure?

    Well in comes Cherry (not sure the same cherry guys here have spoken about before, because I thought cherry was DFK and all) . She asks me lie down. Covers me and asks for my name (they insist on last name, which I thought was wierd) , and gave me a pin number and explained their discount system. I went with the flow.

    Then she comes back and starts massaging my back a little and we talk about each other. I tell her about korean movies and basically the massage stops and we just talk for like 2 minutes. I didn't make a move because it was my first time and I didn't want to push anything. Anyways she starts rubbing my nipples and motions towards my crotch and it begins.

    Quickly she strips, may be its just me but she is a spinner in my book and a little too bony. Bolt ons which looked nice, she has a tight ass for sure. But I like a little junk in the trunk and a little soft. But I still liked her, she kept giggling the whole time, which made me think either she is trying hard or she is high on something. She starts with come bbjish stuff and I didn't see where the cap came from, but it was on when she was done in a few minutes. She wouldn't dfk at all, it put me off almost. She mounts me CG and goes for the ride and again I try to kiss and no. I try to suck on her tits and she complaints. I almost lost it. She then asks to switch, and we go to missionary.

    Now this girl can take her legs all the way back. And you get to jack hammer her. But you again, for me just hammering isn't much fun. I am not much of a talker, and she didn't talk either. Just a fuck me here and there, which is just a nicer rush move in my exp. SO I go to the races bang her and pushed all the way in. Could feel her bones. And reach the finish line.

    She cleanes me up and helps me get dressed and I was out.

    Overall very very dissapointed. I could have got the exact same services for 50 bucks from a CL or BP girl. Cherry was nice, but it felt like I was seeing a girl in a shack in Ukraine with guys waiting out in line. 20 minutes and its time up.

    I have a 2 strike rule. I am going to ask for Kara next time, based on the reviews and if it is the same, then hana is not for me.

    I did realize from the little massage that I do need a good back rub. Can you guys reccommend a girl who gives a good rub and is BBJ friendly. I don't care about FS, if it isn't GFE.

    -rick.
    I've been coming here on and off for around 4 yrs I never had your experience!! Every girl I had always treated me like a king. I've had bbj, cim, cip, hell I even got a bbj on the shower table. When I'm banging away the girls always try to kiss me but like I tell the girls I never kiss. I think because you were a first timer that's why I got that service here's a tip dnt force your kisses on the girls let them kiss you first then take it from there. To bad maya doesn't wrk there no more because she was a fire cracker now she was a kisser she love to lick my ass hole while jerking me off man what fun any ways next time try Bobbie she has a rocking body and is a freak because she's in here 30's so she knows how to treat a john.

  4. #3413

    Q Spa Mira Mesa

    Finally was able to get in after a couple times going and being told that all the girls were busy (including an opening visit this past Saturday. More on this later). Went in today a little after lunch time as there is a sandWICH shop nearby. As I entered, there was a cute (due to lowered lighting) girl that greeted me as she was finishing up her conversation on her cell phone. Looked to be mid to late 20's, possibly early 30's, about 5'2" - 5'4" and average build. I asked if anyone was available and she said that she would be doing the massage. I've had cuter but she had nice personality and smiled often. As we were walking to the room, I came across another masseuse named Helen (much cuter and better build (both height and curves and incredible smile). Turns out she owns the place. Now in the room, I come to find out that my masseuse is named Tiffany and she only works there part-time as she also works near Convoy / Clairemont (2nd story place). She does a very good massage, alternating between medium and medium-hard. Works the knots well in addition to the bottom. She brushes the boys quite a bit while working the bottom and spends a decent amount of time doing so. On the flip, doesn't cover immediately and when she actually does, it's like a groundhog sticking it's head out. She alternately works the chest and happy area without directly touching the twig and only under and around the berries. This causes alertness and the remaining parts of the twig become exposed. She giggles and said that she likes what she sees, but doesn't do that here. After some banter, she said that she would (she would from the beginning, but was now putting an exchange amount to it). This is the part that kills any mood, that was established, with the negotiations. She wants. 6 with only touch over and only downstairs. I countered. 4 with touch everywhere. Finally said that she would take that after a couple of counters with only touch over and downstairs. Actually, that rub was very good but then she started to ask me to finish because time was almost up. :/ Finished about 5 minutes later and for a brief second, almost thought of giving a little extra due to her sweating quite a bit from all the work. NAH! Not with those rates she quoted and changing of mood through the negotiations.

    All in all, I would go back to have a shot with Helen. But did Tiffany mentioned that she is only working there part time due to the lack of girls. She said that there are currently only 3 other girls and they are trying to get more. Tiffany also mentioned that for. 4 she would do it at her other place, but overall was a dime a dozen. Paid. 6 for hr and. 4 (with too much negotiations) for the HJ.

    Stay safe everyone! Happy New Year!

  5. #3412
    Quote Originally Posted by RichyBran  [View Original Post]
    So finally took the dive into AMP in SD and ended up in Hana. If you read my previous reports, I am usually a guy who goes for GFE service, DFK and BBJ is kinda what I like. And based on some of the GFE'sh reports on Hana, I figured I wouldn't care how much I spent. $. 80 this time BTW.

    So I call Hana, mamsan picks up and I ask if I can show up in 20 minutes. Mamasan asks for pin and I say it my first time. So 20 minutes later I am at Hana. Mamsan says I have to wait 10 minutes. Mind you it was cold, thankfully I had a better jacket on. While I wait for like 15 minutes, 2 more guys show up and mamsan said all busy, come tomorrow. One already waiting.

    So mamasan asks me come in and takes me to a small room with a bed on the floor and some towels on it. The carpet was dirty, the ciling was dirty as well. No one has spoken about this much, but if it matters to people, you know now. Most of us who go there I am pretty sure can deal with it given the sure shot service, or is it always for sure?

    Well in comes Cherry (not sure the same cherry guys here have spoken about before, because I thought cherry was DFK and all) . She asks me lie down. Covers me and asks for my name (they insist on last name, which I thought was wierd) , and gave me a pin number and explained their discount system. I went with the flow.

    Then she comes back and starts massaging my back a little and we talk about each other. I tell her about korean movies and basically the massage stops and we just talk for like 2 minutes. I didn't make a move because it was my first time and I didn't want to push anything. Anyways she starts rubbing my nipples and motions towards my crotch and it begins.

    Quickly she strips, may be its just me but she is a spinner in my book and a little too bony. Bolt ons which looked nice, she has a tight ass for sure. But I like a little junk in the trunk and a little soft. But I still liked her, she kept giggling the whole time, which made me think either she is trying hard or she is high on something. She starts with come bbjish stuff and I didn't see where the cap came from, but it was on when she was done in a few minutes. She wouldn't dfk at all, it put me off almost. She mounts me CG and goes for the ride and again I try to kiss and no. I try to suck on her tits and she complaints. I almost lost it. She then asks to switch, and we go to missionary.

    Now this girl can take her legs all the way back. And you get to jack hammer her. But you again, for me just hammering isn't much fun. I am not much of a talker, and she didn't talk either. Just a fuck me here and there, which is just a nicer rush move in my exp. SO I go to the races bang her and pushed all the way in. Could feel her bones. And reach the finish line.

    She cleanes me up and helps me get dressed and I was out.

    Overall very very dissapointed. I could have got the exact same services for 50 bucks from a CL or BP girl. Cherry was nice, but it felt like I was seeing a girl in a shack in Ukraine with guys waiting out in line. 20 minutes and its time up.

    I have a 2 strike rule. I am going to ask for Kara next time, based on the reviews and if it is the same, then hana is not for me.

    I did realize from the little massage that I do need a good back rub. Can you guys reccommend a girl who gives a good rub and is BBJ friendly. I don't care about FS, if it isn't GFE.

    -rick.
    Go to Health Spa at Miramar. You will get what you want. Yoko is the girl who works only on Sunday and Monday. Good Luck!

  6. #3411

    Hana

    So finally took the dive into AMP in SD and ended up in Hana. If you read my previous reports, I am usually a guy who goes for GFE service, DFK and BBJ is kinda what I like. And based on some of the GFE'sh reports on Hana, I figured I wouldn't care how much I spent. $. 80 this time BTW.

    So I call Hana, mamsan picks up and I ask if I can show up in 20 minutes. Mamasan asks for pin and I say it my first time. So 20 minutes later I am at Hana. Mamsan says I have to wait 10 minutes. Mind you it was cold, thankfully I had a better jacket on. While I wait for like 15 minutes, 2 more guys show up and mamsan said all busy, come tomorrow. One already waiting.

    So mamasan asks me come in and takes me to a small room with a bed on the floor and some towels on it. The carpet was dirty, the ciling was dirty as well. No one has spoken about this much, but if it matters to people, you know now. Most of us who go there I am pretty sure can deal with it given the sure shot service, or is it always for sure?

    Well in comes Cherry (not sure the same cherry guys here have spoken about before, because I thought cherry was DFK and all) . She asks me lie down. Covers me and asks for my name (they insist on last name, which I thought was wierd) , and gave me a pin number and explained their discount system. I went with the flow.

    Then she comes back and starts massaging my back a little and we talk about each other. I tell her about korean movies and basically the massage stops and we just talk for like 2 minutes. I didn't make a move because it was my first time and I didn't want to push anything. Anyways she starts rubbing my nipples and motions towards my crotch and it begins.

    Quickly she strips, may be its just me but she is a spinner in my book and a little too bony. Bolt ons which looked nice, she has a tight ass for sure. But I like a little junk in the trunk and a little soft. But I still liked her, she kept giggling the whole time, which made me think either she is trying hard or she is high on something. She starts with come bbjish stuff and I didn't see where the cap came from, but it was on when she was done in a few minutes. She wouldn't dfk at all, it put me off almost. She mounts me CG and goes for the ride and again I try to kiss and no. I try to suck on her tits and she complaints. I almost lost it. She then asks to switch, and we go to missionary.

    Now this girl can take her legs all the way back. And you get to jack hammer her. But you again, for me just hammering isn't much fun. I am not much of a talker, and she didn't talk either. Just a fuck me here and there, which is just a nicer rush move in my exp. SO I go to the races bang her and pushed all the way in. Could feel her bones. And reach the finish line.

    She cleanes me up and helps me get dressed and I was out.

    Overall very very dissapointed. I could have got the exact same services for 50 bucks from a CL or BP girl. Cherry was nice, but it felt like I was seeing a girl in a shack in Ukraine with guys waiting out in line. 20 minutes and its time up.

    I have a 2 strike rule. I am going to ask for Kara next time, based on the reviews and if it is the same, then hana is not for me.

    I did realize from the little massage that I do need a good back rub. Can you guys reccommend a girl who gives a good rub and is BBJ friendly. I don't care about FS, if it isn't GFE.

    -rick.

  7. #3410

    Mimi spa is horrible now

    Not in the mood to write out a full review but I'll give points for now.

    Therapist being talked about: Chanel.

    -Chanel tried to upsell 20 extra dollars for a longer CBJ.

    -Poor massage once contact was made / thoughts of giving a good massage was out the window it seemed (some would say it's like a "reverse L. E. " check; I grazed her leg a couple times).

    -She did BBBJ tricks during the CBJ (tongue flicking shaft, head, etc).

    -She complained every step of the way during the FS. She said it was because I was big and everyone else was the size of a vienna essentially. She still took my money so I don't give a shit about her excuses.

    -She tried to make small talk while it was clear I was pissed; she kept saying she was happy but that was extremely irrelevant to how I felt. Her broken Engrish didn't help either.

    -She really rushed everything. She walked out the room very often.

    -Mamasan had to finish my massage, she had to straddle my back in the process =(. Chanel told her I was mad and the mamasan said she would get me a younger girl "next time" and she'll remember me. BS, people in AMPs change more then the HJs they dish out on a daily.

    -My own personal issue* I was wet more today than I would have liked to be.

    Chanel is mediocre in skills, upsells with nothing to offer, and complains too much. I hate to say it (and never thought I would) but I should have made that trip to Hana again. Hana is far for me but oh well. 220 total down the drain.

  8. #3409

    This is Zen Massage in Fallbrook

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpalma  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad for this place in the Escorts section of BackPage. WHAT? An AMP in quiet little Fallbrook? Had to check it out. I've listed the name as it shows up in Google: "Young Massage". There are now signs in front with a different name, sorry guys, I don't recall what it's called now. However, you will find it at the South-West corner of Main and College. It's on the bottom floor, enter from the street side. Oh yeah, the top floor is a law office.

    Rang the doorbell. A young 'receptionist' let me in, asked if I'd been there before. Told her nope, saw the ad on BackPage. She took me to a room in the back, very clean, dedicated window A / see. I cranked up the A / see, stripped down and laid on the table without a towel covering me arse. Lola walks in after about five minutes, wearing a very short tube dress and a big smile. No clue yet what was offered, but was encouraged once she walked over, started massaging my cheeks and telling me how beautiful my ass was. She climbed up and sat on it, obviously not wearing any panties. She did a quick 10-point crunch on my back. Yes, counted from one to ten for each move. Then let the girls massage my back for a bit.

    She slid back down to the foot of the table and started working my ass, Johnny and the Boys. I think we were only five-ten minutes into the session by this time. Back to rubbing the girls on my back, then laid on me and asked me what I wanted. "Everything" of course. She sat up between my legs, I flipped over, she slipped a cover on with her mouth and started a DT CBJ with lots of attention to the boys. She got my hips moving in no time, then swung around into 69. My tongue and fingers did what God intended them to do while she continued the the CBJ.

    Next up was Cowboy, then Asian Cowboy. Damn, could she ride a cock. Grinding, pumping, my hands full of tits and ass, some brown-eye massaging (me on her) and I started getting close. Wasn't ready to blow quite yet, so I had her hop off, I got off the table and she laid on her back. Some quick DATY time, Johnny rubbing her clit, then I slipped it in. Great dirty talk started. The usual shit, but she did it so well!

    Pulled out for a bit, got off the table and swung her around for some standing MISH. Legs apart to play with the girls, legs together for a tighter fit and ass-thigh slapping. Pulled out once more, spun her legs from 12:00 to 6:00 and went Ds. Very nice ass, awesome view. Couldn't resist some recon on her brown-eye. But she made it clear it wasn't available. My thumb said otherwise, but I let it go until next time. She started pushing back hard, thunder-claps from the slapping of her ass against me and There She Blows! Well, OK, There He Blows. I kept at it until my legs stopped trembling, and my cum-o-meter read empty.

    Afterwards, she got some hot towels and did a great clean-up. I got dressed, she walked me out to the 'reception desk'. Receptionist asked my name, "Mike", and taking a cue from Hana in San Diego, she gave me my secret code. I'm somebody now! Gave Lola a big sucking kiss, the receptionist came out front for hers, and out the door I went.
    This is Zen Massage in Fallbrook.

  9. #3408

    Hana time

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinner1904  [View Original Post]
    What was the total damage? I have yet to visit an AMP, but hope to do so soon.
    $60 for the half; $140 for the wild & crazy butterface.

  10. #3407

    Sounds like a great time.

    What was the total damage? I have yet to visit an AMP, but hope to do so soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpalma  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad for this place in the Escorts section of BackPage. WHAT? An AMP in quiet little Fallbrook? Had to check it out. I've listed the name as it shows up in Google: "Young Massage". There are now signs in front with a different name, sorry guys, I don't recall what it's called now. However, you will find it at the South-West corner of Main and College. It's on the bottom floor, enter from the street side. Oh yeah, the top floor is a law office.

    Rang the doorbell. A young 'receptionist' let me in, asked if I'd been there before. Told her nope, saw the ad on BackPage. She took me to a room in the back, very clean, dedicated window A / see. I cranked up the A / see, stripped down and laid on the table without a towel covering me arse. Lola walks in after about five minutes, wearing a very short tube dress and a big smile. No clue yet what was offered, but was encouraged once she walked over, started massaging my cheeks and telling me how beautiful my ass was. She climbed up and sat on it, obviously not wearing any panties. She did a quick 10-point crunch on my back. Yes, counted from one to ten for each move. Then let the girls massage my back for a bit.

    She slid back down to the foot of the table and started working my ass, Johnny and the Boys. I think we were only five-ten minutes into the session by this time. Back to rubbing the girls on my back, then laid on me and asked me what I wanted. "Everything" of course. She sat up between my legs, I flipped over, she slipped a cover on with her mouth and started a DT CBJ with lots of attention to the boys. She got my hips moving in no time, then swung around into 69. My tongue and fingers did what God intended them to do while she continued the the CBJ.

    Next up was Cowboy, then Asian Cowboy. Damn, could she ride a cock. Grinding, pumping, my hands full of tits and ass, some brown-eye massaging (me on her) and I started getting close. Wasn't ready to blow quite yet, so I had her hop off, I got off the table and she laid on her back. Some quick DATY time, Johnny rubbing her clit, then I slipped it in. Great dirty talk started. The usual shit, but she did it so well!

    Pulled out for a bit, got off the table and swung her around for some standing MISH. Legs apart to play with the girls, legs together for a tighter fit and ass-thigh slapping. Pulled out once more, spun her legs from 12:00 to 6:00 and went Ds. Very nice ass, awesome view. Couldn't resist some recon on her brown-eye. But she made it clear it wasn't available. My thumb said otherwise, but I let it go until next time. She started pushing back hard, thunder-claps from the slapping of her ass against me and There She Blows! Well, OK, There He Blows. I kept at it until my legs stopped trembling, and my cum-o-meter read empty.

    Afterwards, she got some hot towels and did a great clean-up. I got dressed, she walked me out to the 'reception desk'. Receptionist asked my name, "Mike", and taking a cue from Hana in San Diego, she gave me my secret code. I'm somebody now! Gave Lola a big sucking kiss, the receptionist came out front for hers, and out the door I went.
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticker  [View Original Post]
    DISCLAIMER: This report is a novelette, so go to Barnes & Noble for the Cliff Notes or skip this report entirely if you haven't brought your popcorn.

    In SD to lend a helping hand to relatives, I felt the urge to purge at Hana before returning to OC. Tiffany was my last dessert, and Bobbie before her, so I was expecting a sweet young thang dressed in her birthday suit to the 9's.

    The stick-skinny and weathered mamasan, who was new to me, took my $60 hf along with my PIN and fake name, and led me to a room, where I promptly undressed and began chubbing up. Prob was, I had lunched earlier, which included a Martini and two vinos, and that, couple with copious copulating in the previous three days meant that I wasn't at full erectile attention when Kara entered and introduced herself.

    Having a fully saluting soldier is my normal M. O. When greeting a provider, so we can cut to the chase, but Kara seemed dutifully impressed with my flagpole at half-staff, and quickly coaxed him to full alert. I was surprised by this, because despite her rockin' bod and tan skin, Kara's mug was a butterface (everything's great, but-her-face). Although South Korea is the plastic surgery capital of the universe, their docs don't always get it right, and Kara oversized Botoxed lips and oddly manicured eyes were a little disconcerting. Also, I think she was in her early 30's, unlike the other Hana hotties, however, I couldn't tell for sure. But her smile was genuine, and when she stuck her tongue deep into my mouth, she was too close for me to have to worry about the fact that she wasn't a natural beauty.

    This girl has mad skills.

    Her stretchy blue top and white yoga pants, sans undies, quickly found a spot on the floor and we got to know each other fast and furious. She hits 7,000 RPM in record time -- no lingering lovemaking for this chickie. She materialized a wet towel, instructed me to lie face down, and scrubbed my ass and crack vigorously. I had showered 30 minutes prior and was fresh, but she was prepping a royal ass kissing. Got to tell ya, this girl is a rim queen, and she dove in while going full throttle with her hands on the eggs and sausage. Holy shit, despite the fact that I had drained the prostate regularly in prior days, and despite the fact that I was liquor medicated, I was ready to burst almost immediately.

    I pulled her hands away, while allowing her to use her tongue on my butt and balls, and was able to contain myself for a while. Any girl that loves giving that much, also love receiving, so I flipped her over on her stomach to snack on her ass and eat her puss from behind. Then another flip with me doing standard DATY and she couldn't contain herself from nearly crushing my skull with her thighs while cumming.

    Ready for the main event, she pulled out a condom and we were off to the races. Kara wanted no part of slow, sultry sex, it had to be hardcore all the way. I obliged, and after she put her feet on my shoulders the jackhammering began.

    Well folks, although her body was enough to make me pop on command, her butterface was having the opposite effect. Good for Kara, but bad for Sticker, because after five minutes of crazy slam-fucking, I was getting a bit tired. We were sweat-soaked when I needed to slow things down and do regular mish, but she said, "No, give me more!" What the hey, I mustered up some strength and jackhammered some more until she came and then I collapsed on her, hoping to finally slow down for a while.

    Kara had other ideas, and repositioned herself in what I thought was going to be RCG. I don't like RCG, because my bone curves up and it always feels like it could break in that position. But instead, she yanked off the condom, stuck her ass and pink taco in my face, and began her crazy, slobbery BBBJ again, this time with her forefinger up my ass. Mad skills, and I popped in a minute.

    Some girls aren't fond of DFK after your tongue has lingered between their legs, but Kara wanted some tongue time now, and as I previously mentioned, as long as we were mug-to-mug so that I didn't have to analyze her cosmetic procedures, it was all good.

    Then she had me flip again and said, "Don't you move," and left the room. Returning with warm towels to place on my back, she spent the last 10 minutes by doing a very legit back walk coupled with a solid shoulder and neck massage.

    What a wild ride. If I could put Tiffany's or Bobbie's face on Kara, we could have a SoCal provider of the year IMHO. But, her face, is keeping that from happening.

  11. #3406

    Is it better with butter?

    DISCLAIMER: This report is a novelette, so go to Barnes & Noble for the Cliff Notes or skip this report entirely if you haven't brought your popcorn.

    In SD to lend a helping hand to relatives, I felt the urge to purge at Hana before returning to OC. Tiffany was my last dessert, and Bobbie before her, so I was expecting a sweet young thang dressed in her birthday suit to the 9's.

    The stick-skinny and weathered mamasan, who was new to me, took my $60 hf along with my PIN and fake name, and led me to a room, where I promptly undressed and began chubbing up. Prob was, I had lunched earlier, which included a Martini and two vinos, and that, couple with copious copulating in the previous three days meant that I wasn't at full erectile attention when Kara entered and introduced herself.

    Having a fully saluting soldier is my normal M. O. When greeting a provider, so we can cut to the chase, but Kara seemed dutifully impressed with my flagpole at half-staff, and quickly coaxed him to full alert. I was surprised by this, because despite her rockin' bod and tan skin, Kara's mug was a butterface (everything's great, but-her-face). Although South Korea is the plastic surgery capital of the universe, their docs don't always get it right, and Kara oversized Botoxed lips and oddly manicured eyes were a little disconcerting. Also, I think she was in her early 30's, unlike the other Hana hotties, however, I couldn't tell for sure. But her smile was genuine, and when she stuck her tongue deep into my mouth, she was too close for me to have to worry about the fact that she wasn't a natural beauty.

    This girl has mad skills.

    Her stretchy blue top and white yoga pants, sans undies, quickly found a spot on the floor and we got to know each other fast and furious. She hits 7,000 RPM in record time -- no lingering lovemaking for this chickie. She materialized a wet towel, instructed me to lie face down, and scrubbed my ass and crack vigorously. I had showered 30 minutes prior and was fresh, but she was prepping a royal ass kissing. Got to tell ya, this girl is a rim queen, and she dove in while going full throttle with her hands on the eggs and sausage. Holy shit, despite the fact that I had drained the prostate regularly in prior days, and despite the fact that I was liquor medicated, I was ready to burst almost immediately.

    I pulled her hands away, while allowing her to use her tongue on my butt and balls, and was able to contain myself for a while. Any girl that loves giving that much, also love receiving, so I flipped her over on her stomach to snack on her ass and eat her puss from behind. Then another flip with me doing standard DATY and she couldn't contain herself from nearly crushing my skull with her thighs while cumming.

    Ready for the main event, she pulled out a condom and we were off to the races. Kara wanted no part of slow, sultry sex, it had to be hardcore all the way. I obliged, and after she put her feet on my shoulders the jackhammering began.

    Well folks, although her body was enough to make me pop on command, her butterface was having the opposite effect. Good for Kara, but bad for Sticker, because after five minutes of crazy slam-fucking, I was getting a bit tired. We were sweat-soaked when I needed to slow things down and do regular mish, but she said, "No, give me more!" What the hey, I mustered up some strength and jackhammered some more until she came and then I collapsed on her, hoping to finally slow down for a while.

    Kara had other ideas, and repositioned herself in what I thought was going to be RCG. I don't like RCG, because my bone curves up and it always feels like it could break in that position. But instead, she yanked off the condom, stuck her ass and pink taco in my face, and began her crazy, slobbery BBBJ again, this time with her forefinger up my ass. Mad skills, and I popped in a minute.

    Some girls aren't fond of DFK after your tongue has lingered between their legs, but Kara wanted some tongue time now, and as I previously mentioned, as long as we were mug-to-mug so that I didn't have to analyze her cosmetic procedures, it was all good.

    Then she had me flip again and said, "Don't you move," and left the room. Returning with warm towels to place on my back, she spent the last 10 minutes by doing a very legit back walk coupled with a solid shoulder and neck massage.

    What a wild ride. If I could put Tiffany's or Bobbie's face on Kara, we could have a SoCal provider of the year IMHO. But, her face, is keeping that from happening.

  12. #3405
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiMoe  [View Original Post]
    How was her ass? What was her skin tone did she have pink nipples? How young wld you say & what was the damage.

    Thanks for your input.
    Unfortunately bro she had no ass. It was kinda boney when she was sitting on my back during the massage. Skin tone was light. Can't remember nipple tone. Had really sexy evyes during CBJ. I'd say mid 20's to early 30's. Damage was 140.

  13. #3404

    Mercury Spa

    Hello all. Since I'm the new guy here I figured it was only right I gave a report. About a month ago I went to Mercury Spa in kearny mesa and had a visit with Amy. Paid 60 for their half hour that day though I usually go for the 45 for 80 cause I like a table shower.

    Anyhow in walks Amy who is a late 30's to mid 40's korean. I've seen Amy a few times before. She's not really hot and has a little stomach flab. She gives a pretty decent massage then its on to the flip. Amy knows I'm there for FS which is 140 so she just goes for it. Real good CBJ for a while. She deep throats. Gets on top and rides good. Turn her over for mish and finish. She gets real into it while you're with her and its pretty good in my opinion. Her weight allows a little more fun than the skinny girls with boney butts at hana.

    If you go for a table shower on a 45 Amy will lick ya in the back if that's your thing. FS is 160 on a 45.

    There are better looking girls at mercury than her but she's fun. S.

    I'd avoid Lucky there as her sessions are rushed and she tries to limit you.

    Hope this helps!

  14. #3403
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Today I needed a real massage because yesterday's took care of another need. After reading a post on this forum, I went to the place at 7969 Engineer Rd. In Kearny Mesa. It's upstairs (Suite 201). They wanted $60 for an hour, but I said, "Oh, I wanted to pay $40. " Mamasan accepted it. No locked doors, except on the individual rooms.

    I got on the table and in walked Fiona from the movie Shrek. Okay, I thought to myself "This is going to be a strictly therapeutic massage. " She gave a very good massage. Firm, knowledgeable, a little sensuous with very little teasing. I decided to stroke her legs a bit when they were close to my hands. She was okay with that. On the flip we soon got down to business. She said $40. I said okay. She started the HJ and her technique was mechanical and mediocre. I needed some stimulus! I slowly and playfully tried to stroke her tits--her best asset. If she had zipped down that low front and let me play with them we both would have been happy. Instead, she said NO! As if I were a child. I thought, "That ain't right. " I tried to caress her ass and she pulled away. I thought, to hell with her. I said "Thanks but never mind. " She understood that--funny how their English improves when it has to. The HJ ended and soon afterwards so did the massage. I gave her $20 and left figuring it's yet another place to which I'll never return.
    Visited this place last week. I called ahead for Nancy, and whoever picked up the phone said she was available. So I stopped by this location and turned out Nancy wasn't even working and the girl in the front had no idea what I was talking about. Weird, but opted in for 1 hr with her. Her name was Ella, probably in 40's or early 50's and by her accent, I think she was Korean. Massage was okay, nothing special about it. She teased before flip, yet neglected to proceed to HJ. Instead, she said "you can do it for yourself. " What the fuck? I told her to do her job and she went for it. It was funny because she kept saying "this is bad, this is bad. " Yet, her HJ skill was actually amazing. Ironic. Tipped her 40 and she was happy with it. I probably won't repeat this place, just because of bait and switch crap I experienced.

  15. #3402

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JPF  [View Original Post]
    David, 50 for 30 is normal in Escondido because those places are FS for $1. So $1. 5 total which is less than San Diego.
    Yeah that sounds about right now my only other question is which place has a slightly younger choice of girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
sexymilf
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Scroguard.com

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape