Hobby tips
sexymilf
Scroguard.com
Black Girls White Guys
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Bang a Milf

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 234 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Tennis Nut

Goddess in OC?

Is Goddess in Orange County? Keep in mind this is a San Diego-oriented forum, so it helps us if you're specific when referring to a place outside of S.D. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lascivious  [View Original Post]
    20 is almost too young? Blasphemy!

18+ is fair game.

Reports

TheNewGuyHere
    TER, Backpage, *****, FeliciaSweet-Wix.com
    Does she still go FS.

Reports

Lascivious
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcroc878  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I should share, was recently at goddess and the girl was young. Almost too young for my taste (maybe 20), but I know some of your are into that. Limited menu normal prices.
    20 is almost too young? Blasphemy!

18+ is fair game.

Reports

Lascivious

Felicia

Quote Originally Posted by LuvDaamp  [View Original Post]
    Can you point me in her direction please?

Thank you!
    TER, Backpage, SCA*P, FeliciaSweet-Wix.com

Reports

Tennis Nut

Lulu at Rose

A brother monger PM'd me to recommend Lulu. He raved about her massage skills. Okay, so I called first to make sure she was there, then went to Rose (N. Of CM blvd. On Kearny Villa behind Shogun restaurant) and there was Lulu right at the door. She was cute, nice body, all smiles and fun. She took my by the hand and led me to the back room. I told her I wanted an hour and handed her. 4. She said it was. 60. I acted stupid and said I thought it was forty. I started to reach into my pocket for. 2 more when she said, "Okay, half-hour, I'll be back" and left the room. That was dumb. These girls need to be trained to look for buying signals.

She returned, put a towel over my naked butt, and started a light massage. I told her I like it hard and she applied some pressure. She took the towel off at one point and I started playing with her legs, so she knew I was there for monkey business. On the flip, she started playing with my dick and asked me what I wanted. We went through the typical, awkward negotiating process and arrived at. 65 for a BJ. She then started a very mechancial, rushed--or tried to--BBBJ and accommodated me by letting me play with various body parts, but begrudgingly and very little. Her whole "get it done quickly" manner was not at all sexy, of course, and I left feeling as if I would not repeat.

Why is this so typical? These girls need to learn to sell themselves by being sexy and build clients who will want to come in on a regular basis. No wonder the place was empty on a Sunday afternoon.

Reports

Luv Daamp

Felicia?

Can you point me in her direction please?

Thank you!

True.

I've seen her for years, since she first started out of a downtown apt. I've had the great pleasure of going FS with her off and on over the years. My first time FS with her was amazing. I didn't think I was even going to get it in. It was like being with a virgin. She does a good CBJ but says she is strickly HJ's now. She is by far my ATF.

I go to AMPs out of convenience and price. Its easier, usually, to just pop into an AMP. Fuck that, I'll stick with her.

Beyond perfect body, firm but curvy, not an ounce of flab. Pretty face, beautiful mouth, flat belly, the most perfect ass ever. Sweet, smart, accommodating. What more could you ask for? Not cheap but worth every penny.

Reports

Jcroc878

Godess

Just thought I should share, was recently at goddess and the girl was young. Almost too young for my taste (maybe 20), but I know some of your are into that. Limited menu normal prices.

Reports

Jcroc878

Mercury

Long over due review. Been going here for a while, the talent varies but you can really get lucky with some greats girls. They know what to your therefore and deliver. Again I am a regular so YRMV. Normal $$.

Reports

ManiMoe

Try

Quote Originally Posted by XuYung  [View Original Post]
    After diving into the thread and reading all the reviews about Hana, I decided it was time to stop by and say Hi. I roll up around 11 am today; the door is open, and no one's in the waiting room. Before I could even ring the bell MMS opens the door, ushers me in, and shuts it closed. Immediately the smell of cigarettes hits me. I didn't get to focus on that too long because as soon as I turn the corner I spot an incredibly cute and incredibly naked Korean girl dashing across the hall to the women's restroom. MMS leads me to a room with a dresser in the far corner of the room, a recliner in the opposite corner, and a cushion mattress in the middle of the room. She asks for my pin, and I tell her it's my first time and that I'm celebrating a recent birthday. She says, "Half hour today then hour next time. " I hand over. 6, she leaves the room, and I begin undressing.

Before I even had my shirt off, in comes a mid-to-late 20's Korean girl with bolt on sees, tight and toned body, with a cute but grippable bottom. She introduces herself as Blue, and recalling what I had read in the threads here, I knew I was in for a great time. She helps me completely undress, makes a little conversation, and after a light kiss on the lips, she instructs me to lay face down on the cushion. I take a good look at her, give her a hug, and tell her how beautiful she is, and honestly, she was very pretty. She skips the TS offer and immediately goes for a covered massage all over my back and legs which initially had me worried, but while she was leaning over my back and massaging my shoulders, I began caressing her smooth legs. She took the hint, pulled the towel off of me, and after a few seconds of shuffling I feel her hot box straddling the back of my left leg. She begins rubbing her nipples all over my body while giving me kisses from my neck to shoulders down to my legs. Pushing my legs aside, she reaches up and under me and starts massaging junior and the boys then tells me to flip.

No sooner than when my back hits the cushion, she's stroking junior and begins kissing the boys. She alternates between strokes, BLS, and some light kissing and sucking of the shaft. Let me tell you guys, the sight was amazing. She kept on it for a few minutes and without skipping a beat, she slips on a cover with her mouth and begins one of the best, most sensual CBJ I've ever had. She made it feel like I had nothing on at all. She had one hand on the boys, her mouth on junior, and her other hand on herself. She was visibly wet, and just as I reached out to play with her kitty, she looks up and whispers, "I'm going to f* you. " ACG, CG, and K9 ensued, and all the while she's moaning and clenching her tight kitty. As I'm pumping deep in DS, she falls onto the cushion, turns over into mish, and says "I want it like this. " She throws her legs up onto my shoulders and pulls me into her. I reach down, play with her clit, and start going for gold. At this point I'm bottoming out and hitting her cervix and just trying my hardest not to lose my shit. After a couple of minutes, she pushes my hand away, starts furiously rubbing herself with one hand and pinching her nipples with the other. I push in as deep as I can go, and I feel her clench up all around junior as her body stiffens.

She then looks up at me, giggles at the fact that I didn't bust, and motions for me to lay down so she can finish me with a BJ / HJ. She pulls the cover off and starts going at it furiously. I tell her to slow down a little, which she does, and then she does something amazing. She leans down and starts stroking junior while massaging the boys and licking the tip, and she tells me to CIM. I guess she took notice of me bucking my hips because then she starts BLS and stroking faster, and that was all it took. No CIM but lots of post-cum light stroking and kissing which felt amazing. She then cleaned me up, helped me get dressed, and walked me out to the door all the while giving me light kisses.

6 to MMS for HH.

$. 4 for CFS.

Beautiful girl, beautiful body, 8/10 skills (it was a bit unfortunate she didn't follow through with the CIM), and not much GFE which would have made things even more amazing. However, I'll definitely be back. Maybe next time I can try out the Cherry pie?
    Next time try Tiffany she's freaking hot.

Reports

Lascivious

Felicia

Quote Originally Posted by Avalorth  [View Original Post]
    Felicia is indeed one of the best FBSM providers in SD now.
    True.

I've seen her for years, since she first started out of a downtown apt. I've had the great pleasure of going FS with her off and on over the years. My first time FS with her was amazing. I didn't think I was even going to get it in. It was like being with a virgin. She does a good CBJ but says she is strickly HJ's now. She is by far my ATF.

I go to AMPs out of convenience and price. Its easier, usually, to just pop into an AMP. Fuck that, I'll stick with her.

Beyond perfect body, firm but curvy, not an ounce of flab. Pretty face, beautiful mouth, flat belly, the most perfect ass ever. Sweet, smart, accommodating. What more could you ask for? Not cheap but worth every penny.

Reports

XuYung
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyDavis  [View Original Post]
    Of all the AMP's, I have never been to the famed Hana but I'd like to go check it out.

Was it:

60+140 = 200.

Or.

60+80 = 140.

Thanks.
    Hey, Danny. When I went today, it was 60 for the half hour door fee and 140 for the tip so a total of 200 out the door.

Reports

XuYung

My First Visit to Hana

After diving into the thread and reading all the reviews about Hana, I decided it was time to stop by and say Hi. I roll up around 11 am today; the door is open, and no one's in the waiting room. Before I could even ring the bell MMS opens the door, ushers me in, and shuts it closed. Immediately the smell of cigarettes hits me. I didn't get to focus on that too long because as soon as I turn the corner I spot an incredibly cute and incredibly naked Korean girl dashing across the hall to the women's restroom. MMS leads me to a room with a dresser in the far corner of the room, a recliner in the opposite corner, and a cushion mattress in the middle of the room. She asks for my pin, and I tell her it's my first time and that I'm celebrating a recent birthday. She says, "Half hour today then hour next time. " I hand over. 6, she leaves the room, and I begin undressing.

Before I even had my shirt off, in comes a mid-to-late 20's Korean girl with bolt on sees, tight and toned body, with a cute but grippable bottom. She introduces herself as Blue, and recalling what I had read in the threads here, I knew I was in for a great time. She helps me completely undress, makes a little conversation, and after a light kiss on the lips, she instructs me to lay face down on the cushion. I take a good look at her, give her a hug, and tell her how beautiful she is, and honestly, she was very pretty. She skips the TS offer and immediately goes for a covered massage all over my back and legs which initially had me worried, but while she was leaning over my back and massaging my shoulders, I began caressing her smooth legs. She took the hint, pulled the towel off of me, and after a few seconds of shuffling I feel her hot box straddling the back of my left leg. She begins rubbing her nipples all over my body while giving me kisses from my neck to shoulders down to my legs. Pushing my legs aside, she reaches up and under me and starts massaging junior and the boys then tells me to flip.

No sooner than when my back hits the cushion, she's stroking junior and begins kissing the boys. She alternates between strokes, BLS, and some light kissing and sucking of the shaft. Let me tell you guys, the sight was amazing. She kept on it for a few minutes and without skipping a beat, she slips on a cover with her mouth and begins one of the best, most sensual CBJ I've ever had. She made it feel like I had nothing on at all. She had one hand on the boys, her mouth on junior, and her other hand on herself. She was visibly wet, and just as I reached out to play with her kitty, she looks up and whispers, "I'm going to f* you. " ACG, CG, and K9 ensued, and all the while she's moaning and clenching her tight kitty. As I'm pumping deep in DS, she falls onto the cushion, turns over into mish, and says "I want it like this. " She throws her legs up onto my shoulders and pulls me into her. I reach down, play with her clit, and start going for gold. At this point I'm bottoming out and hitting her cervix and just trying my hardest not to lose my shit. After a couple of minutes, she pushes my hand away, starts furiously rubbing herself with one hand and pinching her nipples with the other. I push in as deep as I can go, and I feel her clench up all around junior as her body stiffens.

She then looks up at me, giggles at the fact that I didn't bust, and motions for me to lay down so she can finish me with a BJ / HJ. She pulls the cover off and starts going at it furiously. I tell her to slow down a little, which she does, and then she does something amazing. She leans down and starts stroking junior while massaging the boys and licking the tip, and she tells me to CIM. I guess she took notice of me bucking my hips because then she starts BLS and stroking faster, and that was all it took. No CIM but lots of post-cum light stroking and kissing which felt amazing. She then cleaned me up, helped me get dressed, and walked me out to the door all the while giving me light kisses.

6 to MMS for HH.

$. 4 for CFS.

Beautiful girl, beautiful body, 8/10 skills (it was a bit unfortunate she didn't follow through with the CIM), and not much GFE which would have made things even more amazing. However, I'll definitely be back. Maybe next time I can try out the Cherry pie?

Reports

Avalorth
    I went back on Sunday to see Anna at Ocean Breeze. I called ahead this time to make an appointment with her so I would not get shut out again. I asked for 3:30, since I was about 30 min away. I show up and she looks surprised. I'm like what, it's time right? I look at the clock and it says 2:30. Fuckin' time change. She says come back in one hour.

So I go to check out Q spa down the way. She says everyone is busy, come back in one hour. I asked who was there, as if I had been there befoe. She threw out a couple of names and I said I'd come back. That's fine, I wanted to check out the new Ballast Point brewery anyway.

After a few beers, I went back to get jacked at Ocean. She comes out again and says so sorry, busy, come back in 30 min? I was pissed. I said, you said 3:30 what the fuck? She said sorry come back in 30 min? Okay, plan bee, back to Q spa. MMS at the desk says, I will do massage, okay? She looks way old and not nearly as good as Anna. So I say, hmm, I'll come back.

So, back to Ocean. I walk in and wait and wait for a minute or two. I start to walk out and Anna cones out and asks where I'm going, I said that I thought she wasn't coming out. She shows me to the room and I finally get ready for imminent launch.

She asks if I want hard, medium, soft? I opt for soft. She starts out medium. Not particularly sensual. No real teasing and tons and tons of oil. This feels pretty lame but what the fuck, as long as she flogs the dolphin like the last girl that went by Michelle did I'd be happy.

So, when I move the towel she puts it back. She says she's shy. I goes down hill from there. On the flip, she puts the towel back and says she's shy. I continue to press the issue and force her hand. She demurs and says she doesn't do that, only massage. I shoot her a look like I'm going to punch her in the face. She keeps it up for another few minutes and I am getting really pissed. I decide to end it and get up to go. I handed her $40 and walk. She askes if I feel better now and I say, uh, no.

So after all weekend of build-up, for the first time at a known HE joint, I struck out.

Monday I was on a mission. Fuck that see you next tuesday, cant spell out the word, Anna. I know that Apple lady is a sure thing, albeit with a little older ladies. I walk in, prepared to deal with a MILF. Instead I'm greeted with a full fledged GILF, or more like just a G! I said I'd come back and bail. On to Moonlight. Michelle comes out and says to wait in room down the hall. I didn't want to get a self-serve session with her. She said another girl was there, I said I'd come back.

I thought about my plan, E,F,G whatever the fuck I was on. I thought about Ashley at Massage Oasis. She always gets me off albeit somewhat indirectly for 60 total I pulled up and called to see if she was there, she wasn't. I thought about other options. I wasn't looking to drop two bills, more like 40+40.

There was the Ronson road option or Shangri-la. I'd never been to either and decided to give Shangri-la a try. The ad says to call for specials. I decided to walk in and take my chances. A nice looking K-girl greets me and says 60 for the half. I counter with 40 and she settles on 50. After all this shit I was determined to make this work no matter what.

She lays me down and I ask for soft touch. She starts teasing right off the bat. Stoking my ass, balls and cock. She starts giving me soft kisses and after about two minutes see tells me to flip. She starts kissing me all over and asks if it's okay. She starts to lick around my balls and ass. She starts to kiss my cock and asks if it's okay. I said I just wanted a handy for forty. She says minimum of 60. I'm so wound up there's no way I'm leaving without busting a nut on this one. She says that's more and I say okay, just a HJ then. She wants the $ and says okay to the BJ. We negotiate and she asks that I don't tell anyone how low she went.

She starts starts on the BJ and says her neck is hurting and wants to go FS. I'm like, okay, lay down on the table. I turn her head my way and say I love it deep. I start pressing the issue and she is gagging a bit but is taking it like a Champ. After a bit of that I decide to go all in. I lay her back and prop her legs up and start slow. Within a few strokes I'm pounding the shit out of her. She feels good and is feigning being in pain. I'm getting off on punding her and decide that I want to bust on her.

I whip off the condom and tell her to stroke me off. I have a huge load brewing and need to see it shoot on her tits and face. Most don't think I'll hit from down near her crotch. Her starts at it and says to aim for her tits. I initiate launch and goes to block my initial volley. I angle it upward and let one go over her hand but it goes just over her shoulder. She blocks her face and I empty my balls all over her. She remarks on the copious load. Back at Ithaca My odyssey, at long last, is complete.

Fuck AMPs, I sticking with Felicia from now on.
    Felicia is indeed one of the best FBSM providers in SD now.

Reports

DannyDavis

Quick clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by MScofield  [View Original Post]
    After a hectic schedule this week, went to Hana for some good relaxing service. Met Bobby, she had amazing boobs. Looks like implanted but who cares. Then, immediately told the purpose and we started. Had 69, then missionary and last with doggy. The only thing she didn't allowed was to enter from back. Which I can understand too. Will go again. Entry 60 + Tip 140, total pleasure 140.
    Of all the AMP's, I have never been to the famed Hana but I'd like to go check it out.

Was it:

60+140 = 200.

Or.

60+80 = 140.

Thanks.

FYI, my new tidbit for everyone:

"New Shanghai" on Mission Gorge (just south of I-8) has expanded. New, younger girls.

One downside, it's HJ only. At least in the 20+ times I've been there. Upside, it's actually a fantastic massage with guaranteed HJ.

Reports

Lascivious
    I went back on Sunday to see Anna at Ocean Breeze. I called ahead this time to make an appointment with her so I would not get shut out again. I asked for 3:30, since I was about 30 min away. I show up and she looks surprised. I'm like what, it's time right? I look at the clock and it says 2:30. Fuckin' time change. She says come back in one hour.

So I go to check out Q spa down the way. She says everyone is busy, come back in one hour. I asked who was there, as if I had been there befoe. She threw out a couple of names and I said I'd come back. That's fine, I wanted to check out the new Ballast Point brewery anyway.

After a few beers, I went back to get jacked at Ocean. She comes out again and says so sorry, busy, come back in 30 min? I was pissed. I said, you said 3:30 what the fuck? She said sorry come back in 30 min? Okay, plan bee, back to Q spa. MMS at the desk says, I will do massage, okay? She looks way old and not nearly as good as Anna. So I say, hmm, I'll come back.

So, back to Ocean. I walk in and wait and wait for a minute or two. I start to walk out and Anna cones out and asks where I'm going, I said that I thought she wasn't coming out. She shows me to the room and I finally get ready for imminent launch.

She asks if I want hard, medium, soft? I opt for soft. She starts out medium. Not particularly sensual. No real teasing and tons and tons of oil. This feels pretty lame but what the fuck, as long as she flogs the dolphin like the last girl that went by Michelle did I'd be happy.

So, when I move the towel she puts it back. She says she's shy. I goes down hill from there. On the flip, she puts the towel back and says she's shy. I continue to press the issue and force her hand. She demurs and says she doesn't do that, only massage. I shoot her a look like I'm going to punch her in the face. She keeps it up for another few minutes and I am getting really pissed. I decide to end it and get up to go. I handed her $40 and walk. She askes if I feel better now and I say, uh, no.

So after all weekend of build-up, for the first time at a known HE joint, I struck out.

Monday I was on a mission. Fuck that see you next tuesday, cant spell out the word, Anna. I know that Apple lady is a sure thing, albeit with a little older ladies. I walk in, prepared to deal with a MILF. Instead I'm greeted with a full fledged GILF, or more like just a G! I said I'd come back and bail. On to Moonlight. Michelle comes out and says to wait in room down the hall. I didn't want to get a self-serve session with her. She said another girl was there, I said I'd come back.

I thought about my plan, E,F,G whatever the fuck I was on. I thought about Ashley at Massage Oasis. She always gets me off albeit somewhat indirectly for 60 total I pulled up and called to see if she was there, she wasn't. I thought about other options. I wasn't looking to drop two bills, more like 40+40.

There was the Ronson road option or Shangri-la. I'd never been to either and decided to give Shangri-la a try. The ad says to call for specials. I decided to walk in and take my chances. A nice looking K-girl greets me and says 60 for the half. I counter with 40 and she settles on 50. After all this shit I was determined to make this work no matter what.

She lays me down and I ask for soft touch. She starts teasing right off the bat. Stoking my ass, balls and cock. She starts giving me soft kisses and after about two minutes see tells me to flip. She starts kissing me all over and asks if it's okay. She starts to lick around my balls and ass. She starts to kiss my cock and asks if it's okay. I said I just wanted a handy for forty. She says minimum of 60. I'm so wound up there's no way I'm leaving without busting a nut on this one. She says that's more and I say okay, just a HJ then. She wants the $ and says okay to the BJ. We negotiate and she asks that I don't tell anyone how low she went.

She starts starts on the BJ and says her neck is hurting and wants to go FS. I'm like, okay, lay down on the table. I turn her head my way and say I love it deep. I start pressing the issue and she is gagging a bit but is taking it like a Champ. After a bit of that I decide to go all in. I lay her back and prop her legs up and start slow. Within a few strokes I'm pounding the shit out of her. She feels good and is feigning being in pain. I'm getting off on punding her and decide that I want to bust on her.

I whip off the condom and tell her to stroke me off. I have a huge load brewing and need to see it shoot on her tits and face. Most don't think I'll hit from down near her crotch. Her starts at it and says to aim for her tits. I initiate launch and goes to block my initial volley. I angle it upward and let one go over her hand but it goes just over her shoulder. She blocks her face and I empty my balls all over her. She remarks on the copious load. Back at Ithaca My odyssey, at long last, is complete.

Fuck AMPs, I sticking with Felicia from now on.

Posting Limitations