Bang a Milf

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Emv La

Eh

Alright so as promised I'm reporting on what I experienced on my trip to SD. When I landed had a good amount of hrs. To kill before my buddy landed so went driving around. Accidentally I came across Cheetahs after coming from Hana (read massage report on that one haha) so decided to kill the last few hrs. I had there. Went in and it was a good size club, pretty slow going for a Sun. Afternoon so went and got my free drink and looked around. Most girls already had some guy and some were on their phones. Saw a nice looking on to my right on her phone so went up to her and asked if it was och if I sat next to her (no shit huh?) and she smiled and said yes. Her name was Jesse (maybe) and pretty down to earth girl. She surprised me how much of a intellectual conversation we could've had. Club surprised me in a way because after a bit of talk a girl came up to us and asked if I was tipping the girls and if I saw her dance, uncomfortably I said yes and gave her a dollar. Apparently that's the norm there which is annoying but I agree because I hate it when I see a girl on stage and everyone's watching but nobody's tipping. So that was whatever having girl after girl come up ever so often asking for a tip. After she went up there and came back gave her a nice tip and after some more conversation the obvious came out. Went to the "VIP" room and did 100 for 5 songs which was worth it. Don't know if she does it with everyone or if it was because we kind of clicked but everything was game on her and me. Touched her everywhere, sucked on her nice rack, and played with her down there with my fingers for a bit. If she was faking she did a good job of moaning and getting aroused. Got her number after we were done but never followed up because she supposedly had some kidney infection and by the time she went back to work I was leaving SD so whatever on that but nice way to start my trip in SD. Went there a couple more times and went back one more time with some busy Mexican girl, black hair and nice body but not as well as Jesse. Regret spending as much as I did on the Mexican chick, should've saved it for the massage place or on Jesse again haha. Good club to relax and maybe get lucky, bring your ones!

Reports

MScofield
    Quote Originally Posted by DamonLittle  [View Original Post]
    Will be in SD for a few days. Looking for sexy ebony Rene who works days at Body Shop. Is she still there?
    Yes, she is till there. She is really cute and allow you for FP.

Reports

Zgmfxgn00
    If you sit at the back stage they tend not to bother you as much. Also at the back stage you can watch some of the girls warming up. They will tend to give you a better dance there then on the main stage. Keep tipping them ones on that stage and they will go full nude. I found that by going to the back stage and having a semi private dance I was able to gage how good of a private dance it would be. So enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    I had a few hours to kill before a dinner with some clients so I stopped into Cheetah's. Nice club with a few very hot girls but what a hustle. $20 cover, comes with 2 drinks and lunch. So that wasn't too bad. Every girl that dances on stage stops by and "requests" a tip for seeing her nude on stage. Hmmm.OK so if you are just sitting there enjoying a $4 water you get hit up every 2 songs by a girl. That was annoying. Milan came by and promised the world and did not deliver, another girl promised BBBJ and started to deliver when the bouncer scolded her.

Needless to say if you enjoy nude girls and do not mind the hustle then by all means go there. If I go back I will just take some ones and sit and watch the stage and save the $$ and go to Hana spa when my balls are blue.

Stay Safe.

Rock.

Reports

Harry Plopper

Cheetah's

I had a few hours to kill before a dinner with some clients so I stopped into Cheetah's. Nice club with a few very hot girls but what a hustle. $20 cover, comes with 2 drinks and lunch. So that wasn't too bad. Every girl that dances on stage stops by and "requests" a tip for seeing her nude on stage. Hmmm.OK so if you are just sitting there enjoying a $4 water you get hit up every 2 songs by a girl. That was annoying. Milan came by and promised the world and did not deliver, another girl promised BBBJ and started to deliver when the bouncer scolded her.

Needless to say if you enjoy nude girls and do not mind the hustle then by all means go there. If I go back I will just take some ones and sit and watch the stage and save the $$ and go to Hana spa when my balls are blue.

Stay Safe.

Rock.

Reports

HeatWave

Is Kira still at Les Girls?

Is Kira, very hot looking asian, still at Les Girls? I'm from way out of town and would like to know first before going there, Les Girls doesn't have a number to call to check if your favourite is working that night. Kira is amazing, I recommend her to everyone, she is so sweet, anyone that frequents Les Girls regularily I'd appreciate hearing from you, message me if you wish.

Reports

Bobbywinsd

Knowing what you want...

It's odd, but it's only in the last six months that I have gotten to the point where many of you have already gotten: so tired of some of the games strippers can play to try to get you to buy a dance or to go into a VIP. And in getting tired and then being more direct with dancers, usually with a a bit of a buzz to help me cut through the BS, I've actually been offered and gotten more services than I have ever been offered before in my life at a strip club. Directness has been a godsend that I wish I had practiced more in my youth. In this case, I'm speaking specifically of Eye Candy Showgirls in Chula Vista. The $120 fee to go into the VIP for 3 songs is just such a ridiculous price for me that I started telling dancers cozying up to flirt with me that I would never do a VIP unless I had some assurances of what would happen. I wanted no mysteries, I told them. I wanted no BS with a sweet smile and a hug from her to get me into the back room for, essentially nothing. Long story short, my buzzed bluntness has gotten many offers for French kissing sessions, hand jobs, and blow jobs in the VIP... And this from at least six dancers. I have always said no to everything but the kissing because of the very real danger of being caught by a manager, but I have each time gotten a taste of sweet nectar and have always then been offered a phone number and an invitation to meet outside. I haven't taken any dancer up on their offer yet, and so whenever I go I am always asked about our outside meeting. There's something hot about texting with a stripper.

Reports

Spamlocke

Little darlings San Diego

Went to little darlings today. It was okay. $10 for lapdance. Anyways a supposed non english speaking dancer came up to me. She offered $120 for v.IP room (didn't know they had one). I asked why in my limited spanish, she said "arriba" and maybe "vesuvio" or "vesuvo." going thru Tijuana boards I know the posters use "arriba" when saying they're going to take them upstairs (like at Hong Kong or something) anyways this had me intrigued and I was thinking of trying but I don't want to waste $120 on a broken promise when that could go to the lovely chicas at Hong Kong. What do you guys think?

Reports

Skylers

I'll do that

Quote Originally Posted by GambitJ  [View Original Post]
    Well Cheetah's has all the names of the girls who work on their website each day / night. Sadly, the last couple of times I was there, they started making the girls rotate their names. I asked one of the girls who "knows" me, she told me the reason but can't remember. Something stupid. Perhaps they stopped.

http://cheetahssd.com/

Cheers
    Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to visit the website.

Sky out.

Reports

GambitJ

Check the website or give a detailed description

Quote Originally Posted by Skylers  [View Original Post]
    Gents, doing a farwell tour and havn't been to SD in ages. Wondering if there is still a beauty named Crystal at Cheetah's. The last time I saw her was in 2007 and she looked amazing back then. If you have any information that would be great.

Sky out.
    Well Cheetah's has all the names of the girls who work on their website each day / night. Sadly, the last couple of times I was there, they started making the girls rotate their names. I asked one of the girls who "knows" me, she told me the reason but can't remember. Something stupid. Perhaps they stopped.

http://cheetahssd.com/

Cheers

Reports

Skylers

Crystal

Gents, doing a farwell tour and havn't been to SD in ages. Wondering if there is still a beauty named Crystal at Cheetah's. The last time I saw her was in 2007 and she looked amazing back then. If you have any information that would be great.

Sky out.

Reports

DamonLittle

Rene at Body Shop

Will be in SD for a few days. Looking for sexy ebony Rene who works days at Body Shop. Is she still there?

Reports

Hargow20
    Personally I can't stand strip clubs. I would rather pay for sex as opposed to wasting a bunch of money on lap dance.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

DaFox
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideyeon  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for a lot of mileage in S. D. You'll be looking for a long time. Your best bet, since you'll be in L. A. Is to check out the City of Industry forum for some good times.
    I agree. SD has some notoriously crappy strip joints. Been to Goldfinger's a few times and it is okay, but the girls are nothing to shout about. I notice they have had girls when I've been that do the contortionist thing, and that doesn't do much for me. I like naturally pretty girls with nice racks that act like they are at least into what they are doing if not interested in the guys watching them. Cheap lap dances before ten, I think. It's on Miramar Road, and if you can't find anything else, it is worth a try. Girls come and go at these places, so maybe you'll get lucky.

Enjoy SD, pal!

Reports

Gideyeon
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceTime  [View Original Post]
    If your ever in Philly ask me I will be glad to help out.

Will be in San Diego Saturday April 27. May 1. With a trip to LA for Business Sunday.

If I am going to spend money in a strip club in LA or San Diego what do you suggest.

I like um pretty, sexy, playful and extra millage.

Thanks for your help
    If you're looking for a lot of mileage in S. D. You'll be looking for a long time. Your best bet, since you'll be in L. A. Is to check out the City of Industry forum for some good times.

Reports

NiceTime

San Diego or LA. Advise

If your ever in Philly ask me I will be glad to help out.

Will be in San Diego Saturday April 27. May 1. With a trip to LA for Business Sunday.

If I am going to spend money in a strip club in LA or San Diego what do you suggest.

I like um pretty, sexy, playful and extra millage.

Thanks for your help

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations