Buttons on USASG

Thread: 15th Ave Bookstore

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 154 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by HappyGardener
    Reports

Sam Singer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo100  [View Original Post]
    Have a link to the group? Can't find it on groups.
    Google search terms: melrose playhouse yahoo group.

This should be the first one to pop up.

Reports

MikeyJ

Been a long time.

Went to the 15th on Friday 19th. Haven't been there in years since joe opened the spa. I live in wisconsin now, and don't get to illinois often. I got there about 7 pm. Pretty boring. Glory holes closed. Sometime later a couple did play in the theater. Long haired guy and bbw. Incredible show. Took it to back room (behind screen) and several of the wolves were satisfied. They continued action in theater for some time.

A younger black couple did an incredible show in theater but no external action provided. I also went to private party and spa. Private party was good, but only about 10 people in attendance. (I doubt any vaginas). No action in public. As nice as they look, not quite ready to cross that line. But a lot of back room action. Staff and bartenders very helpful and would repeat.

Close to closing (1:30 am) couple went to shower and spa. Incredible but wolf pack definately in action. Unfortunately I got half a blow job. Nice but a waste of time and money.

I long for the days of courtesy. Doesn't exist at this time. I doubt many couples will repeat.

I am one of the original members. Hey honda ford and oringinal poker players respond.

Yearn for femcar and nancy to return.

Mike (ted barker49).

Reports

Rocket Dork

Details?

Quote Originally Posted by Boone50  [View Original Post]
    I finally make a trip to the bookstore last night. This may be my new favorite place.
    Why? Rocket Dork.

Reports

Boone50

I'm in love

I finally make a trip to the bookstore last night. This may be my new favorite place.

Reports

Tornacl

Hooking up

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger  [View Original Post]
    I think it was better before the spa was added. Now it seems like the theater and booths is mostly guys. There has been couples in the couples only section in the theater but, I didn't see them playing. (that was this Friday) I have not paid for the spa. I have heard that when a couple gets a room in the spa, they have been selective if they play.
    The challenge is that most, not all, couples are looking for other couples. In many cases the ladies are looking for other ladies, not to be pounded by a bunch of dudes. My wife laughs about putting her lipstick on a guy's dipstick as the fare to go down on his lady. In the "Lifestyle" the social element is very important to most couples. People want to get to know each other so they are comfortable with taking the next step.

In a lot of ways it is like dating. The flirting, laughter, sharing little secrets build up to the event. If you end up with people you like its great. We have gone home empty handed because we didn't click with anyone.

The single guys just want to get off. Most don't seem interested, or want to invest the time, in conversation or the social aspect.

The demographics are not in their favor. There are always more guys than couples interested in them so you better have your game on. We quit going to Hedo because all the Vinnie's and Wally's (single guys) can get aggressive and creeped my wife out.

I know we have all read the legendary exploits of Femcar and others. If you expect that you will be disappointed.

Good luck maybe you will get lucky.

Reports

Chicago Monger
    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    So, the yahoo group for 15th st bookstore posts every time a couple, single female or TG shows up, but no details. According to the yahoo group there was 15 couples, 3 Single females and 4 T-gurls on Saturday night, Oct. 11th. Can anyone give more details on the activities? Were there really that many couples? How many actually play together or with others? Any details would be great. PM me if you would prefer.

Thanks, mwv.
    I think it was better before the spa was added. Now it seems like the theater and booths is mostly guys. There has been couples in the couples only section in the theater but, I didn't see them playing. (that was this Friday) I have not paid for the spa. I have heard that when a couple gets a room in the spa, they have been selective if they play.

Reports

Tetsuo100
    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    So, the yahoo group for 15th st bookstore posts every time a couple, single female or TG shows up, but no details. According to the yahoo group there was 15 couples, 3 Single females and 4 T-gurls on Saturday night, Oct. 11th. Can anyone give more details on the activities? Were there really that many couples? How many actually play together or with others? Any details would be great. PM me if you would prefer.

Thanks, mwv.
    Have a link to the group? Can't find it on groups.

Reports

mwvoyeur

Activity at 15th St Book Store

Thanks, mwv.

Reports

AcmeMan

First time

My wife and I visited the bookstore for the first time today. We had a good time. She was nervous, we talked about the things we would do but that will have to wait for another time. It was a nice place. The staff was friendly and helpful. We arrived in the morning about 45 minutes after they opened. There were a few single guys there but not to many. We visited the theather first. She was going to have her way with me but got cold feet. A few guys came in kept looking hoping to see something but no luck. Maybe next time guys. She was the bbw in the black skirt.

Reports

GotMilf
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    For anyone who may be interested:

http://dremiliolizardo.********.com/2014/09/visit-announcement-laney-from-texas-at.html#more
    This event has been canceled by "Laney From Texas". I'll let you all know if it's rescheduled.

Reports

Captain132

Bookstore today?

Anyone going to the Melrose bookstore today? I am a single male interested to go check it out. I am a 21 yrs old with a curious mind.

Reports

GotMilf
    For some reason the word blog spot was blanked out of the link.

Reports

GotMilf
    For anyone who may be interested:

http://dremiliolizardo.********.com/2014/09/visit-announcement-laney-from-texas-at.html#more

Reports

JLowCouple
    Quote Originally Posted by Nugs15  [View Original Post]
    Was anyone at 15th Ave over the weekend? See the 2 girls there? I had a "friend" who went there with another friend and sent me pics haha.
    I sent you a PM.

Reports

ACelticRogue
    Quote Originally Posted by ACelticRogue  [View Original Post]
    I took my bbw for her first visit on the 12th and she was a hit. We got there around midnite, went to the theater and she started sucking me off right away. She then started sucking other guys. We moved to the table behind the screen and the fun really began. She swallowed 11 loads from 11 guys and fucked 4 others. She was the bbw with short hair, and red crotchless panties. We will give a headsup the next time we go.
    Here a a few pics of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 154 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations