Fetish Hookup

Thread: 15th Ave Bookstore

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 153 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by HappyGardener
    Reports

mwvoyeur

Activity at 15th St Book Store

So, the yahoo group for 15th st bookstore posts every time a couple, single female or TG shows up, but no details. According to the yahoo group there was 15 couples, 3 Single females and 4 T-gurls on Saturday night, Oct. 11th. Can anyone give more details on the activities? Were there really that many couples? How many actually play together or with others? Any details would be great. PM me if you would prefer.

Thanks, mwv.

Reports

AcmeMan

First time

My wife and I visited the bookstore for the first time today. We had a good time. She was nervous, we talked about the things we would do but that will have to wait for another time. It was a nice place. The staff was friendly and helpful. We arrived in the morning about 45 minutes after they opened. There were a few single guys there but not to many. We visited the theather first. She was going to have her way with me but got cold feet. A few guys came in kept looking hoping to see something but no luck. Maybe next time guys. She was the bbw in the black skirt.

Reports

GotMilf
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    For anyone who may be interested:

http://dremiliolizardo.********.com/2014/09/visit-announcement-laney-from-texas-at.html#more
    This event has been canceled by "Laney From Texas". I'll let you all know if it's rescheduled.

Reports

Captain132

Bookstore today?

Anyone going to the Melrose bookstore today? I am a single male interested to go check it out. I am a 21 yrs old with a curious mind.

Reports

GotMilf
    For some reason the word blog spot was blanked out of the link.

Reports

GotMilf
    For anyone who may be interested:

http://dremiliolizardo.********.com/2014/09/visit-announcement-laney-from-texas-at.html#more

Reports

JLowCouple
    Quote Originally Posted by Nugs15  [View Original Post]
    Was anyone at 15th Ave over the weekend? See the 2 girls there? I had a "friend" who went there with another friend and sent me pics haha.
    I sent you a PM.

Reports

ACelticRogue
    Quote Originally Posted by ACelticRogue  [View Original Post]
    I took my bbw for her first visit on the 12th and she was a hit. We got there around midnite, went to the theater and she started sucking me off right away. She then started sucking other guys. We moved to the table behind the screen and the fun really began. She swallowed 11 loads from 11 guys and fucked 4 others. She was the bbw with short hair, and red crotchless panties. We will give a headsup the next time we go.
    Here a a few pics of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Reports

ACelticRogue

My bbw

I took my bbw for her first visit on the 12th and she was a hit. We got there around midnite, went to the theater and she started sucking me off right away. She then started sucking other guys. We moved to the table behind the screen and the fun really began. She swallowed 11 loads from 11 guys and fucked 4 others. She was the bbw with short hair, and red crotchless panties. We will give a headsup the next time we go.

Reports

BigRed

Coming for a visit

I am bringing a female friend of mine this evening. She is looking for couples, females to play with in the sauna area. Please be nice, this is her first time there and I would for her to want to come back.

Reports

StillAble1
    Went this June on Friday few couples no action with single guys one or two put a weak show seem like couples are looking for couples not single guys females that play with the single guys are the same few so for single guy good luck.

Reports

Chidell
    Quote Originally Posted by SexMachine123  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be at the 15th tonight. Anyone going to be there around 9 pm.

My first time going. But I am really horny and am looking to play. Male 28. Big Co*.
    So how was the experience for you?

Reports

Chubbybear

Check Out Their Web Site.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCpl  [View Original Post]
    Do they only have the party nights once a month? If so is there a date for June yet?
    http://www.15thavetheater.com/events-specials.html

Stay safe.

CB.

Reports

ShadowCpl

Party nights

Do they only have the party nights once a month? If so is there a date for June yet?

Reports

Lgrre

Women

Do any women come here during the week at night? I've never seen 1 and am anxious to have some fun in the theater.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 153 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations